Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 14, 2014 WoD character inspiration? (may be spoilers) I've just finished questing through Shadowmoon and already have plans for a Rangari and a faerie dragon rider. Has WoD inspired any new alts for y'all? Draenei/Orcs, have you changed or tweaked your character's backstory at all?Starbrook1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 When the servers go up ... We're all gonna be like http://i.imgur.com/h4IDMyK.gif Oh !@#$ this is going to be fun!Rhentor12 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Ddos comfirmed, so be quiet we know about que http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/11/13/blizzard-confirms-world-of-warcraft-target-of-ddos-attack/Kratona21 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 good Use of Down Time!! At least with all this down time and motivation to have time on Saturday and Sunday to play wow I was able to knock out some Exam and portfolio assignments.Lunariá0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Maintenance extended http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15271047262 /sigh I think I'm just going to go take a nap.Aeldari34 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 New CaH Room for Friday http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=66 PW is WyrmiesBraimage3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 <The Anvil March> Glory to the Dwarves! Since we were first forged on the anvil of the Titans, Dwarves have been destined for greatness. In every conflict, in every era, Dwarves have stood firm with the Alliance, it's mighty backbone, a pillar of it's armies and the heart of it's industrial output. Now, with the looming shadow of an even greater threat on the horizon, it is time to fully realize the potential of the Dwarves, and seize our glory from the jaws of evil, trampling the world and all our enemies in a march of boots, booze, beards and fury! <The Anvil March> is the tip of the spear in this movement. A Thane's Council has been formed from the envoy's of the clans and organizations that boast dwarven might, the Argent Crusade, the Kirin Tor, and even the reclusive Frostborn Dwarves have added their might to the existing forces of the Bronzebeard, Wildhammer, and Dark Iron clansmen already present. The March has begun, and with the full might of the dwarves, nothing can stop us.Foranth49 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 The Battle for Shattrath <Spoilers> So, the alliance and horde worked together like a boss, but yet were still going to break off the peace treaty in the first patch? So I've noticed that for the sake of power blizz is killing off Alliance and Horde leaders at the same time. Maraad-Doomhammer Velen-Ga'nar Probably my personal opinion but Doomhammer seemed a little steep to give up already. If I've missed anything up until the battle please tell me, anything after the battle keep to yourself.Drantar4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 While we wait... I found this creepy gem whilst perusing the Internet. http://www.iflscience.com/space/rosetta-s-comet-sounds-lot-predator Then, I found this hilarious gem. http://nesn.com/2014/11/bears-fans-rip-jay-cutler-over-fake-the-onion-article-photos/ What interesting things have you found while waiting for the game to work WrA?Eodi7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 for those who are logging on How are the q's looking this am (est) ? I waited in q last night 2.5 hrs and was still at like 1300 in line so logged off. Wondering if at 5pm tonight I might have a shot at some content :DAlkmene18 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Starting a guild Wish me luck, WrA :)Nakhu28 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Ley Lines on WOD era Draenor Hi! So, quick query to the community at large, since I can't find a conclusive answer: What are ley lines on Draenor like? See, my guild is planning to go to Draenor, but our communication devices work based on a ley line system - Azeroth's ley lines. We've decided they won't work across time (duh) but the question remains whether they could even be adapted for use on Draenor. It has ley lines, but are they anything like Azeroth's, or are they completely different? Are they ordered at all, or do they look like a plate of spaghetti? I ask for answers. Logical ones, preferably.Astrellan9 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 LF active saturday early sunday guild me and the wife have our own accounts and are looking to find a PVE guild that raids on saturdays and early sunday. we currently have our own guild but it is dead for the most part and rather than rebuild we want to find a new home.i have 9 90s and she has 3...top toons as of now are 564 dk 545 mage 545 druid heals....we have been playing for about 5 or 6 years and want to find a solid friendly raiding guild. feel free to reply here or real id me saphyrah#1280Saphyrah2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Happy Birthday to Jaeysa! (A) Holy bananas, hey -- look it's Jaeysa's birthday, the initial birthday! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJQM5xBaRXI Balloons everywhere.Rilgan7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Where do you sit? So, I visit the Facebook page from time to time. Folks are posting screen shots of their place in the queue. It has me curious. My fellow Accordians, what's your set up? I have a battered laptop on my kitchen table.Baalhalla8 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 I dig how familiar the zones are Not to say there are some serious changes to the zones, but it's wonderful that Blizzard took the time to study Outland geography and incorporate some familiar landmarks into Alternate Draenor. Shadowmoon seems to be the most severely altered - unless the area where the Observatory is is meant to be where the Hand of Gul'dan was meant to be. But I got a kick out of seeing Umbrafen and realizing most of Zangramarsh is, in fact, under water and my brief trip through Gorgrond made me smile as I recognized the familiar "trench" of Blade's Edge. Frostfire reminds me a lot of the Storm Peaks.Avers2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 New CaH room http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=50 pw is WyrmiesBraimage9 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Queues... Don't the rest of you just hate long queues when you're getting lunch? Especially if the git in front of you orders the last of the menu item you wanted? Meaning you now can't have it or you have to wait longer for delicious food. It sucks.Bomzik14 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Do yourself a favor. Watch a movie, go to bed, whatever. Play tomorrow or over the weekend. This is still technically the day of release. Expansions always have problems like this on the day they're released (and usually for a short while afterwards, too). You will save yourself (and other people) a headache if you just wait for the servers and their issues to get worked out. If you're not getting to play right now, don't be upset. Think about whether or not you actually want to play right now if it means playing with super high latency or random disconnections that lead to 2-hour queue times. Knowing that this always happens, I have been playing Binding of Isaac and Payday 2. Both are pretty fun but I wish my bad luck in Isaac wasn't quite so long-standing. Stupid Bob's Brain.Viezra59 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 this is rediculous http://oi59.tinypic.com/23tpmhv.jpg This is en-furyating. i dont play bli$$ard 20 dollars a month to have this b%*$hit service. I demand a refund for all the year i have play this game (10). also 95 min why not just say 1 hour and 25 mins caus thats what that is LOL RITARDS CANT DO THE MATH>?Marodox16 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Come pass the time Cards against Humanity to pass the time http://pyx-3.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=0 password: WRAJahko7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 A quick poll... ... So, would you rather wait for hours in a lengthy queue, or actually play the game but with lag and disconnection issues? I'm not intending to be sarcastic or anything, it's a serious question. Maybe Blizz will read everyone's thoughts on this and make their decision accordingly.Korexi4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 In the mean time... I know the queues and crashes are causing a lot of strife, we need to remember that this is just a game. It'll be here tomorrow, and the next day. So instead of going into a rage, lets just find something else to do tonight. Me? I'm downloading a movie to watch on my ipad and getting ready to work. And I'm sure a lot of you have work tomorrow. Just stay calm, take some time and enjoy your night and don't let a few bugs ruin the game or your night.Slade4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 My plan worked. Had to slow down the Alliance from getting to Ashran somehow... ::hides server plug::Liànshi14 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Swobu blocks your path...! ... And he demands tribute, if you wish to pass! What do you offer him?Swobu61 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Stuck on logging in to game server Damn you, Lestat! Give me back my server!Merdyth2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Blizz Was Not Prepared - Illidan Stormrage TitleRenston6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Turwinkle Talks to Coram Populo! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new episode of Turwinkle Talks with the guild called Coram Populo! A great Horde-side guild on WrA, US. Join us as we learn all about this fantastic guild! From how they were formed, what their RP History is, how to get in, what to expect when you get in, what they do as far as guild events and activities and what they enjoy about being in this guild! While you are waiting in the queue, for Blizzard to fix whatever is broken or for the 6.8 million people to get off your quest item, take a look at this fantastic interview! So grab a soda, your favorite snack and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle and Coram Populo goodness! http://youtu.be/KUzRybJ0KIsTurwinkle3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 RBG Team horde side recruiting Hey all. Since it seems WOD is unplayable at moment, I figured I would take this time to advert for some peeps we need for upcoming RBG season. Noticing tons of Alliance side RBG guilds and teams recruiting, but not tons of horde right now, so here goes. We are needing just about every role at moment. A healer or two. A warrior for sure. ...and anything else perhaps, although we are pretty full for rogues, hunters, locks and mages. We are a regular group looking for some new blood to push us past the 1900 mark we hit last season. A regular TC and strat callers are always welcome too :) Gimme a tell ingame (LOL, you know...when we can actually play the new xpac..) Or respond on here. THanks allAlennicus0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 i cant play video game what do i do helpLorithas2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 I've found my favorite .swf I've dug it up from the depths of the internet. http://dagobah.net/flash/wow_waiting.swfCrestor5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Are people even playing now??? Seriously, EVERY server is locked, they lowered server capacity "temporarily". How many people are actually playing the game and enjoying it? Must be insane with lag.Nerdhunter8 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 What are you doing while in queue? I'm reading a book. I just got started on the Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson, and I'm almost finished with The Well of Ascension. It's pretty good. My major criticism so far (vague to avoid spoiling the curious) was the Darth Maul-ing of that one major character, who really could have been exciting and cool for all three books :/Vashaelia56 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 While we wait, I have to ask... Why do female Night Elves puff out their cheeks now? Are they holding their breath? It makes me want to poke them. How do Undead with no jaws talk? Does one simply enter their garrison?Shaark0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Trying to get through the Portal But the charred remains of some guilds two airships are blocking the path, R.I.P WoDIdriel2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 @Hávamál I saw you were looking for an RP-PvP guild for your warrior. The Lion's Blade would love to talk to you and see if you're a fit for us. PM Avaricex on Alliance <3!Avaricex0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Wyrmrest Down? Panic thread?Toilet7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 And down again... :(Lynaea6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 The bells toll for Wyrmcrest So sad. So which level 1 starter zone is everyone crashing while we wait?Eve1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 QQ Dunno how im supposed to feel about sitting in a queue for nearly 4 hours only to be DC'd 45 minutes later. Wow...just wow. my frustration is at an all time high .-.Zanrill1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 USA servers. At the time I post this thread, all USA servers, (barring Staghelm and Azuremyst, which are marked as low surprisingly,) are LOCKED! the moment I saw this, I cackled like a maniac!Borgro4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Random DC Now I'm 2400th in queue! Awesome.Kíd23 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Server crash? Eh?Slade0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 We need more lemon pledge. Nooooooo.... you buy. skadoosh.us That is all :DWhatchajuant4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 306 minute queue time.... QQHávamál67 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 If 4139 of you could log off... That'd be great.Kagar22 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Welcome to Draenor: Day One Alright kids, out with it. How was your launch day? How is your launch going right now? Anything new and exciting? I explored most of the continent and got some awesome rare mobs down!Taldin54 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 RPers are nerds Lulz, nerd.Lucuss21 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 So much fun This is so fun, right guys? Right? It's like a numbers game. Count the slow moving numbers before you go insane. If it reaches the end and you haven't killed or broken anything/anyone yet, then you win.Ammund0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 [H-RP] Mok Lak'tuk - The Sons United Created from the ashes of a broken army, forged in the blistering heat of the Blasted Lands, and tempered in the blood of so many fallen kin, the Sons of Suffering stand tall once more. And they have issued a call to orcs everywhere: Stand proud. Mok Lak'tuk is a conglomeration of orcs from various clans united under one banner. When the Horde first formed so many years ago in Draenor, it was comprised entirely of orcs. Their goals were misguided, but none can argue that their unification brought about a new, strong age for their people. And while the current state of the Horde is all well and good, it does little to further the culture and traditions of those forgotten clans. Mok Lak'tuk stands by this: they will never be forgotten. What Mok Lak'tuk seeks to accomplish is the renewal of clan traditions and culture while remaining under the banner of the Sons of Suffering. We are here to offer a home for orcs from all clans and walks of life, to reignite what those clans stood for so long ago. We fight to protect orcs no matter where they stand when battle lines are drawn. We can offer blood, honor, and home. So what say you? Stand with us, or stand aside. -------------- Mok Lak'tuk is recruiting again, and coming to an Orgrimmar near you! Come check out our website at moklaktuk.enjin.com, or talk to myself, Rankaza, Rakazea, or Kazgrol for more info. All clanless and canon clans welcome. Lok'tar ogar!Rokuna117 Nov 14, 2014