Wyrmrest Accord

Jun 23, 2014 [A-RP] The Alchemical Union <The Alchemical Union> is a company looking for any and all. The core of the guild consists of those in intelligence, research, and protection divisions. They aid in the testing and creation of products, as well as the safe delivery of alchemical goods. The Alchemical Union professes the uses of Alchemy, and teaches the benefits of using it alongside magic as well as melee combat. The Alchemical Union publicizes the profession and is accepting loyal unionists to take up needed job openings! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who we are: The Alchemical Union is a fresh and newly formed guild and is in need of reliable, quality members willing to help out. We will select officers that are needed after we see the right amount of dedication and effort put forth in the guild’s activities, as well as the camaraderie amongst other members. More specifically, The Alchemical Union is, more or less, a company. The guild focuses on the study, teaching, and spread of Alchemy as a profession and business, selling alchemical goods ranging from, but are not limited to: potions, transmutations, magical reagents, alchemical reagents, herbs, poisons, Alchemical recipes, Alchemical tomes and transcripts, and much more. The leadership of the Alchemical Union can be classified as a Duarchy, or rule by two of equal power. Ranks:The core of the guild consists of those who are in the Research, Intelligence, and Protection divisions who answer to the Foremen, who are assigned tasks by the Overseers. The Grand Alchemists supervise the whole ordeal and make sure nothing goes awry. -Research Division: These are the Alchemists, the Mixologists and Transmuters of the Alchemical Union. They research all they can about the creation of the products of the union. The researchers focus mainly on teaching about the wonders of Alchemy and it’s applications, but are constantly learning about it themselves as well. This division generally consists of those inclined to magic, such as magi, warlocks, spellcasters, etc. but is open to all classes. -Intelligence Division:These are those who specify in the testing of the products of the union, verifying the authenticity of the goods, ranging, but not limited to experimentation and research. Additionally, the Intelligence Division focuses on things such as making sure the secrets of the Alchemical Union do not fall into wrong hands or escape the confines of the union. The Intelligence Division may be teachers or learners of the applications of Alchemy. This division generally consists of rogues and shady types, but are open to all classes, of course. -Protection Division: These are those who make sure the frequent deliveries get to the desired location or customer. Likewise, this division serves as the bodyguards and protectors of the union, as the name suggests. Although, this is not all they do. They can additionally practice the profession of Alchemy, and learn it’s teachings, and if they’re skilled enough, teach it as well. This group is largely made up of warriors, melee types, and so on and so forth, but is not restricted to those types of classes. -Foremen: This group is dedicated to the assignment of tasks and jobs for each division. This group can consist of any player that can fit the role. They also may schedule teachings of Alchemy applied to magic and/or melee, or Alchemy by itself, should the class suit it. -Overseer: These are the most trusted officers of the Grand Alchemists. They provide counsel to the Foremen as well as the Grand Alchemists within meeting of the Alchemical Union, and are valued members of the union. -Grand Alchemist: These are the leaders of the Alchemical Union. They orchestrate research, intelligence, and protection divisions with the aid of the overseers and foremen of the union. They keep a close eye on the actions of the union, making sure things go as smooth as possible. The current Grand Alchemists of the Alchemical Union are Apolleus, (Apolleus) and Hohenheim (Thanytos). How to contact us: Whisper us (Apolleus/Thanytos) in-game or send us in-game mail, or ask any questions you may have regarding the guild in this forum’s post. A website is currently being planned and developed, it will be finished Soon™. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And remember, <The Alchemical Union> needs you!Apolleus23 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Pain Train Are you ready? In Warlords of Draenor, there will be... Trains. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/june/new-LoadScreenBlackrockTrainDepot.jpg That's right, we’re gonna be fighting ORCS ON TRAINS. Well that’s it guys I was always kind of skeptical about Warlords of Draenor but now that we have badass Metal Murder Trains, I can pack it in, best expansion.Lytum2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [H] WTB Norm 25m Garrosh Kill Edited: 23 June So, upon the realisation that this computer in use cannot perform optimum and ended up with me dead each time in the raid due to lag, freezes, crashes, disconnections and not even able to see the attacks on the ground until they were literally ontop of my corpse, I have decided to offer anywhere up to 10, 20 or 25k just to kill Garrosh, preference on 25 because then WHEN I do tend to end up killed, there are still a lot of competant dpsers alive and able to burn him down. Until that point though, I can make a pin cushion of him, the adds and/or the weapon he throws down, because for once I would love to earn and at the time FoS, more so one that will be removed and I would never be able to come to terms with a miss because of software and hardware. I still don't like the option, but now I know there is no choice because there is no upgrades permitted until November. Another option is to invite me, and I can use a computer that might or might not blow up with use due to no fan >.> Just send some mail in any case, the BattleTag is listed. IncubiReaper#1914Incubi8 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 <H> The Magpie's Folly Anniversary Party! A year has passed since the Magpie’s Folly was born unto this server. One adventurous year full of profit and plundering, with the best damn treasure hunters this side of Outland. How can we possibly celebrate such a monumental milestone? The only way we know how: Getting blind, stinking drunk and hunting for treasure. Join us, Tuesday June 24th, as we celebrate our guild’s One year anniversary. The festivities will start in Lordaeron, in the area bhind the SMC portal, and spill out into the surrounding area. The party starts at 5:30 server time, when we begin the official scavenger hunt throughout Tirisfall Glades. Once that is concluded, we will return to our starting point for drinking contests, Drunken knife fights and more! There are dozens of prizes to win, with the grand prize for the scavenger hunt being a brand new Mechano-Hog mount! Runners up will receive pets, gold, and transmog gear, straight from the Magpies’ Vaults! It's gonna be one hell of a time!Roisene0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [H] <Veiled Consulate>still openly recruiting The <Veiled Consulate> is a diplomatic/adventure guild whose primary focus is supporting and promoting the ideals of the Horde: Integrity through one's honor, Strength in the face of adversity, and Respect that others bring greater value to the table (Thall/Vol'jin based ideals, not Garrosh). We act mostly in a lawful and benevolent manner, though...we understand and respect that sometimes there is use for subterfuge and secrecy. While like many open-race RP guilds there is a healthy population of Blood Elves (you can't argue numbers); we actively support, promote, and seek out players that enjoy the other Horde races. Our guild fosters a social camaraderie in its guild chat (OOC) and we have multiple types of events weekly with different focuses and styles, for the varied tastes in the RP community. Tavern Tuesdays are social mixers at a random tavern out in Azeroth; Thursdays are mini-scenarios, RP training sessions, and holiday events; and Sundays are home to a campaign-style arc that those familiar with things like D&D may be more comfortable with. A large portion of our membership also enjoys walk-up/spontaneous RP and there's usually someone on that is wanting to be out in the world. Finally, while guild chat skews a bit more adult, we have a strict no tolerance policy on harassment; and I will not allow chat to get out of control. Too easily, can one find/have to deal with immature people. You're here to have fun and play a game. We at the <Veiled Consulate> want to make sure you do too. Website: veiledconsulate.enjin.com If interested, feel free to whisper or send an in-game mail to: Trinnien (GM), Shaysha, Tathas, Ohunrey, Mycáel (alt 0225), or BharaniShaysha15 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Nerf Guns, Cats, and why did you people.... .... not tell me how hilarious this stuff is? So I was asked by my sister to fix a Nerf Gun before it was handballed to a neighbour's grand-kids for next weekend, as the mechanisms had been jammed by dust-bunnies. I'm trying to fix this thing, and my damn cats are getting in my lap, sitting on the Nerf Gun and generally being a pain in my !@#. So I think I've finally got this 'Raider CS-35' working, snap the clip in place, load a round and look around for something to test it on. And there I see Clog, looking out the glass door, his tail in the air and wiggling. I can't pass this up. So I take aim, and fire a foam dart right into his freckle, first shot. Clog, all thirty pounds of the giant hairball of a cat, well his butt shoots forwards but his front legs aren't quite sold on this idea and so he manages to whack his entire back and head into the glass door, then comes running into my arms and starts meowing pitifully, obviously having not realised I'm the bastard who just darted his derriere, Nerf Gun still hanging from one hand as I laugh hysterically. Oh my God, I've just found my new favourite sport. Couple of minutes later, when the guilt has abated somewhat, I see his mother, little Craybait, sitting with her back towards the space-heater, giving me the evil eye. So I pick up this Nerf Gun, chamber another dart and fire. All she does is twitch to the left and the dart bounces off the heater behind her. This has got to be a fluke, so I pump another dart into the chamber and fire again. And again she dodges. So I'm lying there, swearing loudly as I unload all 50 darts from this drum at the cat and she's just bobbing and weaving while sitting, going all Neo on my $%^-, a full 50 darts and I didn't even graze her. So I get up, go over to pick up the darts and every time I try to grab one, she puts a paw on my hand and just looks at me. The look that threatens being smothered in my sleep with her *!@. That promises revenge-turds in my shoes. Thankfully, I have another drum sitting on the table. Grab it, snap it in place, pump another dart in, turn around, the cat's yawning, I snap-shoot from the hip and whack her right on the nose. I'm laughing until I hear the yowling get louder than I am, see the cat glaring at me, and decide discretion is the better part of valor and run for the bedroom, hoping to find the catnip-filled toy and appease the feline overlords before Craybait eats my face. I get in there, grab the pillow, 'cause the last time I saw it the cats had managed to wedge it under there, hear a noise, turn around and there's Craybait leaping for me. I hold the pillow out, managing to snag the cat on the pillow and then turn and push it against the mattress, while all I can see of the cat is one lashing leg and the eyes staring at me from the other side of the pillow. So I left her under there and ran back out of the room, locking the door behind me. Couple of hours later, I'm sitting here, writing this after making up with the cats. Typing one-handed because I have to use the other hand to hold the spoon of ice-cream for Craybait. Why did you people never tell me about how much fun Cats and Nerf Guns are when you put them together?Krenk11 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Seeking Garrosh reg kill for friend Alliance side, wanting a kill for a friend of mine before 6.0 comes. She doesn't want any loot, just the mount for her collection. Send asking price and raid schedule to kittyanya#1934 or mail Derekil so I know how much I need to set aside for her. This is going to hopefully be a surprise present.Derekil2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Qiraji Guardling Just a little notice to everyone, that now is the only time you can get this Battle Pet. Just outside the AQ instances, around levels 16-17. It's pretty rare, so for all you collectors out there, this is not something you want to miss.Torkus8 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 (H) BMC Presents: Ratchet Restaurant Dim lights glowed in the dark of Ratchet's ports, as small bonfires were lit to keep the cool night air at bay. The normal quiet of the town was broken by the roar of parties and drinking, emanating from the hilltop tavern. Loud music blared, laughter, fighting, the sounds of gambling victories all filled the air. Inside the tavern, the hustle and bustle of waiters moved about serving fine food, drink and entertainment, as a lone blood elf with stark white hair took the stage. The crowd fell silent, as she broke into song.... The snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the Queen The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside Couldn't keep it in; Heaven knows I've tried Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good girl you always have to be Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know Well now they know Let it go, LET IT GO! Can't hold it bac-AAAAAAAH! The woman's song was cut short by the bang of the Trade Baron's gun, as she fell to the floor. Sals stood there, eyeing the crowd. Wha'? I's can't stand tha' song anymore.Salsbury20 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Is Harpy Slaughter Justifiable? is the treatment the harpies endure Justifiable? Sure, they raid caravans, are xenophobic, kill people who enter their territory when they find them, but is slaughtering them in droves morally righteous? I mean after all, we do kind of invade, the tauren regularly hunt harpies for ceremonial headdresses. CEREMONIAL, that's not even everyday where, they just kill them to make pretty hats. Perhaps the harpies themselves aren't A-holes because it's in their nature; perhaps they're A-holes because everyone else is? Think about...The areas where harpies live, Durotar, Teldrassil, Feralas, they're forced to compete for food and resources with other, more well equipped factions like the horde and alliance. To them, likely raiding a caravan is a no brainer, it's free food, with some guards guarding it. So, there's the question, forums, is slaughter simply for being xenophobic, food stealing bird women Justifiable? Oh, and side note, in the barrens we steal their children. Yea, think about that. Side note: I realize arguing morality in wow when we all play a bunch of loot crazed psychopaths is kind of silly, still, i like to make people think^.^ Hope this made you take pause and think.Lokiira38 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 [A] Looking for WoD Mythic group Is there any plans for a server-wide Mythic group for Warlords of Draenor? If not, are there some guilds on Alliance that I can warm up to and go "Hey, guys. I want to get into your Mythic raids without leaving my guild." I can keep track of my own DKP roster, GDKP, or SKP. I have experience with seniority loot rules as well (The more times you attend, the more chances you get picked for loot), as well as Loot Council. I am planning to have my Warrior here viable for tanking at level 100, and I can easily supply ranged DPS with my Huntard who will forever be Survival/MM depending on the fight. Then again, who doesn't like MOAR DOTS?! So, any takers or is someone going to tell me that Mythic is going to be cross-realm like everything else in WoD? My hours so far are open. Except before 8am server, and from 3pm to 7pm server due to work. I handle packages at UPS. If your package gets lost in transit to Chicago, you can blame me. (I'm in CST/CDT, but I can adapt to raid times in different zones. I plan to keep this time schedule as is as well.Crestor3 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Good places for cross-faction RP In true WrA spirit (?), I'm attempting to counter-act a negative thread with a positive one. The other faction's major cities may not be the best choice for those who don't want to be ganked, but there are plenty of viable options where you won't be auto-flagged for PvP. The most obvious choices would be areas controlled by neutral factions like the Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle, or Earthen Ring, as well as goblin cities like Booty Bay. There are plenty of neutral zones out there, and lots of people want to see more RP outside the main cities. So tell me, WrA, where are your favorite spots for cross-faction RP? And yes, if anyone wants to plan an actual event here, great!Brigeda15 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Seems like a worthy topic... If I've had the wool pulled over my eyes, I'm going to be !@#$ing pissed.Gorven0 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 RP Event – A Tauren Wedding – 6/21 IC: A carefully lettered parchment is placed on notice boards in various Horde cities and settlements, as well as Nighthaven in Moonglade: To all friends of the Earthspear Tribe, Huatar and Kinarra are pleased to announce the joining of their daughter, Osyka, to Jodank Ghostseeker. The ceremony will be held on the evening of June 21st , in the Northern Barrens, at the ceremonial circle on the mesa near the Stagnant Oasis. All who wish to share in the blessings of the Earthmother are welcome to attend. Sincerely, Huatar and Kinarra of the Earthspear Tribe __________________________________ OOC: That’s right, EST ain’t quite dead yet! Kina and Huey’s little girl has decided she is grown up enough get hitched, and you’re all invited! Who doesn't love a summer wedding! When: Saturday, June 21 at 7:30 server time Where: Northern Barren, the Ceremonial Circle on the Mesa by the Stagnant Oasis. Faction: Both! Yep, Alliance is welcome. – Just no shenanigans until after the ceremony!Kinarra28 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Old School Guild seeking like minded players! X Raided Old School Guild Are you unhappy with the current gaming experience in World of Warcraft? Do you wish you could re-experience older content without facerolling through it? X Raided is a newly created Alliance guild on Area 52 that is looking for mature players interested in playing the game as close to the original experience as possible. We will be leveling, gearing up, and raiding through each expansions current content. We will be starting out playing through Classic. Everyone will be capped at level 60 and will need to gear up through dungeoning with fellow guildmates. Once we have raided through the Classic, we will then raise the cap to 70 and play through Burning Crusade following the same guidelines. This will continue through Wrath of the Lich King. Players may choose to create several characters for the different content if they'd prefer. The Rules of the guild are: - No BoA gear or any other leveling experience increase - No Dungeon or Raid finder tools - No Mounts until level 40 for basic and 60 for epic ground, 70 for all flying - Aesthetic glyphs only until Wrath of the Lich King content - No enchants, gems, flasks, food, etc from any content that we are not currently capped for, i.e Classic, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King - No Deathknights until Wrath content - No Pandaren or monks - Players are expected to contribute to the guild as a whole, such as raid materials, gear, gold, etc - Must travel to dungeons, queuing is still using the dungeon finder tool and therefore not allowed - Players must gear up through dungeons, heroic dungeons, and raids only - No PvP gear for PvE content, but feel free to PvP! - No experience gained through Pet Battles - No dual spec (Pre-wrath content) These are trust based rules. We are expecting people who are interested to respect them and follow them. If you do not want to follow certain rules, please do not ask to join. We are looking for players that want to play as we do. If players are found to be breaking the above rules, they will be removed. This is also a drama free zone, if you get enraged over gear or wiping then this is not the place for you. If you are easily offended by language or conversation topics, this is not the guild for you. While we have mature langauge...we do not tolerate harassment of other players. Please contact Chaillu or Taydra on Area 52 if you have any questions. Send mail if we are not currently online. Currently we have : Warriors: 2 Druids: Rogue: 2 Shaman: 1 Paladin: 2 Hunter: 1 Warlock: Mage: 1 Priest: 1Chaillu1 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Doubleagent achieves level 90! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Doubleagent/simple First player ever to not choose a faction as Pandaren yet hit level 90. Never left the starting area and leveled entirely through mining and herbalism. Imagine how long that must have taken... that's a whole lot of Netflix on your 2nd monitor.Caelixx6 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Cross faction RP in major cities?? I recently received some rage/hate tells because i killed a troll that was trying to cross faction RP in Darnassus...it baffled me that someone would be so upset about Alliance killing horde in a city since imo Horde do not belong in them IC or OOC...though i want to make sure that it doesn't count as griefing. Anyone have thoughts on this?Colai74 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 How Normal Is This? A person who I've maybe spoken to twice asked me for my BattleTag. On one hand, I can see that exchange as useful. Seeing a list of another person's characters can let you know if they use the forums for trolling or incessant whining. On the other hand, if the other person is creepy or obsessive you may end up having to delete all of your characters, regardless of server, to avoid further contact with them. So, is it considered forward at all for a player you barely know to ask for your BattleTag, or perfectly normal?Gohari33 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Vanilla PvP Reputation: Is this true? I'd heard rumors just last night that Blizzard plans to increase reputation gains with the three PvP factions of Alterac Valley, Warsong Gulch, and Arathi Basin by 1,000% (1,000 seems like a ridiculous number but my sources were unreliable). Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, I'm butt-flustered after having grinded Arathi Basin from neutral to exalted just this year. I mean, it's cool that they're making the reputation/title easier to come by, hell, it's probably been a long time coming, but just like store-bought mounts, they're gonna be everywhere, and I'll have to find another unique tabard to use. TL;DR QQ tabard 2 easysauce.Tupress34 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 "The Unlikely Hero and the Guiding Wizard..." As you walk past one of the large cobblestone pillars that nears the enterance into Old Town, you notice a piece of parchment pinned in between the gaps of grey stone. You begin to read... "Hello, there, citizen of Stormwind. I am Henry Glenherrick, and I seek a person to accompany me on an adventure. This would be a dangerous adventure, but one that will bring your name through history. It shall ring on the tongues of tavern bards and be mentioned by folk from here to there... However, I need someone capable of being a hero. If you should feel that you have the strength and the faith to fight against an evil that could possibly threaten many lives, then contact me immediatly." (( Hi! I'm Glenherrick, and I'd read the Hobbit about last month. I saw how Gandalf basically picked Bilbo up and brought him on this crazy adventure.. I loved the book to death, and then I thought, "What if I applied this to WoW roleplay? I quickly moved to Wyrmrest Accord from Moon Guard and made this character and leveled him up to make him able to wear some nice wizard rp gear. Now, basically I need people for this rp. This will be an rp where I take you on a pre-written adventure with a very creative story that I believe is lore-friendly. So, below I will list a bunch of important stuff! 1. If you become the almighty hero, then the story is that you wrote to me IC and we are to meet in the Blue Recluse. 2. This roleplay is a storyline, meaning that this can go on for a day, or a week, depending upon how long events in the story take and how our schedules work out. I expect, though, that this will take about 2 days. 3. I live on the East Coast. Why does this hold significance? Because, I am 3 hours ahead of the server's time. So, if you don't live in a time zone that is near mine and you can't play early/late, then you should probably disregard this completely. I have limited time as well, so these events could possibly start at 5 pm. or 6 pm. server time. The earlier, the better. 4. Be a good role player! Please, be creative and have good grammar/sentence structure. ' 5. Though it's not my usual style, to ensure godmoding does not take place, a DND style combat system of /rolls will be used. 6. If you grief or troll during this rp (especially if you are a part of it) you will be reported to Blizzard, blacklisted from both roleplay with me and all my storylines. 7. If you are unhappy that you don't get to play a part in it, do not worry! I will do more of these... I want to do a lot of these! 8. Since I will not tell anyone the entire storyline before or during the plotline, people would miss out on the storyline if they only had one part or were not involved in this... SO, I will be writing a GHI book on all of my adventures. YAY! 9. Do not stray from where the storyline is written around... This will pretty much ruin the whole idea of the role play. While I leave a large amount of space open for creativity to be used when I write my storylines, I have it on a set path with different events taking place in specific areas. Do keep this in mind. 10. Remember to have fun if you take part in this! If you do not like something about the roleplay, do let me know and if I think that there is a reasonable problem, then I will attempt to fix this. 11. I have back up plans (meaning, if me and the hero get into a fight, and we don't look like we're going to make it, I can have a way to make sure we make it out alive). I also have 'check-points', which are basically for if the hero, actors or me have to go, we can. An example would be if we were heading to Orgrimmar from the Barrens... Once we reach the border of Durotar, we could ICly set up camp. If someone essential to the storyline has to go, then we will end the rp 'and rest for the night'. If not, we will regain our strength for a bit and move on. Now, here is what I need for this particular storyline. Hero: I would prefer this to be a human paladin or a warrior. If at all possible, make it a melee class. Remember, though, I will take any race/class combination! Level requirement : 25+ (30+ is recommended). Actors ------------------------------------- Hunter - Any race is allowed. Be at least level 15+. This is for a criminal. 4 or 5 human rogues/warriors - Level 15+ 4 or 5 worgen (any class) - Level 25+ We could also include some civilian roles that don't really require much. Basically, we'd just ask you a few questions and talk as we passed by through the town... Please be good rpers, and be reliable...! If you put the effort in, then mine will pay off and help create something amazingly good. Keep in mind that even if you audition, you are not guaranteed a spot. An interview will be required before each and every person is appointed a role.Glenherrick16 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 New Mythic Tier Wow, I have no words. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/june/raidDruidMythicQuick.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/june/warlockTier17Quick.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/june/priestTier17Quick.jpgQuintus41 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 HELP ME WRA! Help me Kill Garrosh Right Now! So I have been sitting in SOO REG at Garrosh since 7am trying to kill him with several raiders from other servers. We even got to Phase III a few times. Anyone want to help me Kill Garrosh and get their Kor'Kron Wolves ? Maybe even an Heirloom? Im embarassed being the most well known Kor'Kron on this server and not having a Kor'kron wolf ! Need 9 Souls.... 1 Tank 2 Heals 6 DPS.Kiethoo32 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 6/21 An Alliance Wedding (RP Event!) Today we are brought together to enjoy and participate in the wedding of Seth Alexander Mithra and Alissa Michelle Evertide! Their beautiful wedding ceremony will be held just outside of Darnassus at the lake located just south from the city. Afterwards, join them as the celebration continues at the Stormwind Keep Gardens where entertainment, food, and drinks will be provided! Wedding gifts for the happy couple is welcomed but not required. The ceremony starts at five this evening! ((All are welcomed to attend! Sadly the lake the wedding is at does require flying to get to. There will be some arrangements for summoning. Please feel free to whisper anyone in the Wellspring of Solace for help getting there, myself included. If you are unsure what lake I am talking about, if you look at the Teldrassil map, you can see a small triangle shaped lake directly south of the words “Darnassus” on the map. Can’t miss it. The celebration afterwards, as said is in the Stormwind Keep Gardens, which is the outdoor gardens next to the throne room/library. Once again the event should be starting at 5PM server time.)) ((I will also be writing out a special thanks and list to all those who have helped me plan and organize this IC wedding! It has been a fun process!))Alîssa0 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 I've given up on (lowbie) dungeon finder. I'm not too much of a forum jumper, so bare with me here. I've given up on the dungeon finder altogether. No more tanking. No more dungeons. (At least till I get to 90) Every queue I get into I end up with a group that constantly wants to rush through it. Mostly the healers make it their jobs to pull the whole dungeon for the tank. Same goes for DPS. I'm not saying that all the tanks are fine either. A fair deal of people get the idea now that "pull, pull, pull, go, go, go" is good tanking. It seems like just now are dungeons turning into a free for all. Now, I get it. Low level dungeons are simple. Almost any class could solo one. However, the thing that annoys me is that nobody even puts an effort in to make the run smooth and orderly. And if someone does, the rest of the group can completely derail their work. I always enjoyed low level dungeons, because they were easy enough that you could relax doing them, but people would at least make an attempt to kill things in the run. Whenever my queue pops I just receive another 4 "helpers" to pull the dungeon for me and not taking into consideration what I can handle personally as a newer tank. I know this is a very short post compared to many of the others here on the forums, but I just want to see if I'm the only one getting these groups. Also, maybe a reason why all of a sudden people don't want to coordinate and cooperate in lowbie dungeons anymore. And to people rolling low levels to power through with dungeons... You've been warned.Veeda10 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Alani AKA Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Just finished up my third set of Skyshards for the Alani mount and I'm currently looking for any potential buyers. I'm currently asking for 50k. Price is negotiable of course, just let me know something. If interested please get in touch with me in game. Either via battle tag, Exitium#1815, or doing a /who Advent Soul to see who I'm on since every toon is mine. If I'm not on just leave some in game mail. I appreciate those who've bought from me previously and this will possibly be my last time farming shards. It's starting to get tiresome. Anywho thank you for reading, I look forward to any responses.Avarosia23 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 The most superb blacksmithing thread ever. ARL says I can craft 99.04% of the Blacksmithing items in the game. What does that mean for you? Transmog galore! Do control + F key to select and type in a item for easy browsing. I’ve been a blacksmith for years on Settana and have taken pride in helping peeps get the items they want from BS. Ranging from current to dated gear, I have a list of several recipes that no longer exist to acquire. I’m going to post a few hot recipes that I know and usually get asked to make. All items are free upon bringing the materials. There is no crafting fee involved. I do not care if you resell or give away whatever I craft. ... ...Settana50 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 WTB Gold 9/9 CM Carry What the title says. I've got 100k that I'm willing to spend. If it's easier my btag is Uwibami#1279. Thanks in advanced!Kevoth6 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Valar Morghulis So who's excited for tonight????????Quintus334 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Am I the only one that likes Jaina and Tyran? She's been rather consistent in her characterization. I like that she's sort of a warhawk. I like that she's still mourning from the destruction of Theramore. I like that she's a character with a torrent of emotions. I hate that she hates Blood Elves, but really I can't blame her on that one. Sure she makes blonde princes go evil, but really that's not her fault. Her and most recently Tyrande. Could we make Tyrande the leader of the Blood Elves? We'll have a relic from the Burning Legion fall on Malfurion turning her into a High Elf then quickly into a Blood Elf, then she becomes the Queen of the Blood Elves! Lets make it happen people!Layam85 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 <Strand of Hope> looking to fill ranks "Strand of Hope" is looking for more members! we have a military ranking system with multiple in guild units that take care of a variety of things that our guild needs done, IE our Venom unit of assassins see which one is the best for you! we also do weekly events such as lore discussion/story telling, and exploring(among others). reply if interested, thank you.Darallas0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Aaaand I'm Back! Well, Wyrmrest, it's been awhile. After cancelling my WoW sub about a year and a half ago or so, I am coming back into the fold. I'm planning on leveling a new main 1-90 (Because, lets face it, I can spend the $60 for the level 90 boost on much better things) and was hoping to find a guild to be with now that I've restarted my sub. What I'm looking for is a decent and mature casual/RP guild willing to take my new Night Elf Rogue into their ranks. I plan on focusing on his leveling, with maybe some RP along the way, until I hit 90, where I will be more focused on Rping and such. If anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction, or even extend an invitation themselves, I would greatly appreciate it. And, as a further note, it's good to be back.Tholasin6 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 [H-RP] <Phoenix Guard> for Quel'thalas! Commander Ina’thia Dawnblade stood at the edge of the balcony of her office, hands resting on the golden railing. Her gaze followed the busy goings-on of the Sun’s Reach Harbor; ships coming in and out of port, aerial formations of dragonhawks and their riders, and hippogryph taxis ferrying riders to and from Silvermoon City. Heavy footsteps echoed behind her, and she didn’t need to look to see who was there. With a light smile, she turned on her heel to face Captain Dorennen, who gave his Commander a sharp nod in greeting. Shortly thereafter, the shy, plated footsteps of another approached the balcony. Captain Emberbloom looked between the two Blood Knights, and took her place across from them. Another sin’dorei approached, silent, safe for the loud yawn of his feline companion. Captain Ronaestrider slung his trusted bow, Ana’dal, over his shoulder and gave his compatriots a nod in greeting. The Commander cleared her throat, and gave herself a gentle push off of the railing to stand tall before her trio of Captains. “Dorennen, Emberbloom, Ronaestrider, thank you for coming on such short notice. I wish to discuss with you the status of our organization; with Sunstorm’s passing and the recent reassignments, our manpower for upcoming assignments is lacking. I have received requests for our services from the likes of the Reliquary and Farstriders, as well as officials of the Regent-Lord himself. I need each of you to go forth, and hand-pick the most capable and talented individuals you can find for each of your divisions. We will continue on; undaunted, risen from ashes.” The three Captains glanced at each other and their Commander. Dorennen nodded, whereas Emberbloom and Ronaestrider snapped a crisp salute. “Sun guide you, Captains, and may it be at your back,” the Commander said, raising her hand in a salute of her own. —- Hello, friends! <Phoenix Guard> is ramping up for the spring and summer seasons with a revised guild structure, new storylines and of course, recruitment! We are looking for laid back, creative and good-natured role players to join us in the next chapter of our military-themed guild storyline. Character types we are looking for range from the skilled swordsman, the quick-thinking battle mender, offensive spell casters to the sneaky scouts and saboteurs! What is <Phoenix Guard>? ...Inathia39 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 ANARCHY! (in respose to the counter's demise) It is obvious that this counter is here to divide us by rank! Cast a post to see if you've a chance to be crowned our queen/king. Prince of Fluff – Aelakor Queen – EnekieRilgan48 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Forum Post Counter Has... Has that always been there? Apparently I've made 2,560 posts, nice. <=====Taldin81 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Horde Rp question. So I have noticed that a large amount of horde rpers seem to have anger problems..... I have tried making jokes and so on but they instead go crazy,try to rp fight randomly....(I don't even. Know people and they walk up and go 'omg we have daggers to your neck' I mean.....what the hell????? Also been running into lots of people who fail to read Mrp then go onto be total jerks for no reason...... I am the only person running into this stuff or is it because the kids are out of school?Elzanith43 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 [A] Challenge Modes? So finding people and/or groups for Challenge Modes on Openraid and oQueue is a total pain in the butt! I'd really like to try getting my hands on the Mage Challenge Mode set before they take it away, would love to find likeminded people to form up a team and try running them! I'm a Frost Mage ( Woo Time Warp! ) with limited CM experience, I ran Siege of Niuzao temple a little while back with and we managed to get silver out of it, and I've watched a handful of different video guides for most of the CM's. I'm pretty much ready to go with all the necessary potions, etc by 6pm Server Time except on Thursdays due to work. If there are any teams recruiting for Challenge Modes or any individuals like myself looking feel free to send Thalart an in-game mail or contact me through Battle.net tag: Arai#1212 Thanks!Thalart8 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Happy Birthday to Tholasin! I hope this is the same player! I have you on the birthday list: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11161256180#3 So if you returned in time for your birthday, I hope it's a good one :DVandrysse0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Ask Enekie Anything Absolutely Hello, Wyrmrest. It seems like we don't talk as much. Let's change that, shall we? Go ahead and ask me anything you desire. I will answer to the best ability.Enekie72 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Anyone want to RP? Hi! I've been gone from WoW for years and I recently came back to it to try something I've never tried with WoW before...RP. I activated my account yesterday and I'm level 23 already. I've been solo this whole time and haven't run into anyone else, much less any RPers. I'll be on later tonight so if anyone would want to RP with me tonight or possibly in the next few days please let me know, I want to try it out. Thanks in advance guys!Zaigong6 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 WoD Arms Warrior notes... It seems that they are systematically undoing the Cata changes, returning some Classic -> WotLK Arms flavor! I am excited by these things, so here is a post about it, I might play another round after all!Datan16 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Light / Medium RP Guilds Greetings, I recently moved my Priest over here, and while my Druid and other alts are in my own personal guild, I think I want to branch out on my Priest a bit and find an active RP guild. I'm looking for a light / medium type RP guild, if that even exists, or something close. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know =) Also to add, I am returning to RP, I am also a mother of an eight month old that requires medical assistance quite often, so Thurs - Sunday I am not on during the day, Sat - Sun I am not on much at all but I sneak on at night when the baby is sleeping, Mon - Wed I am usually able to play as my husband cares for the baby on those days to give me a break. Sometimes I lose Tues / Wed but not often.Aerindae5 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Legends of Shadows: The Shrouded Forsaken HORDE SIDE RP STORYLINE - NOT A GUILD RECRUITMENT MESSAGE Style: Gothic_Adventure_Dark Features: Character Building, Very In Depth Character Histories, Lore Abiding Story Arch Requirements: Maturity(Personally we do not wish to deal with younglings)_Lore Abiding Characters&Histories_Agreement to listen to DM_Involvement More shall be posted about it later, keeping it very brief for the time being. Feel free to ask questions or send mail to me. To join up with the storyline -> /join AdventureTeamGo (This goes for both horde and alliance)Study1 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Where Does Your Character Live? The world is my home; however, I gotta say that the benches of Stormwind City are quite comfy.Sourbeard38 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Jurina'tore - The Great Hunt (Social Event) By some unclear means copies of this letter can be found throughout Kalimdor, and in some parts of the Eastern Kingdoms. ... Out of Character Information Participate in an ancient Kaldorei holiday, steeped in honor and tradition. This is an in-character scavenger hunt event; with a celebratory backdrop for the Kaldorei equivalent of the Midsummer holiday. A riddle based hunt, storytelling and merriment are all things to expect on this occasion. Read below for more details. Summer Solstice Celebration Date: Sellistre 27th (June) Time: 6:00pm (WRA server time), 8:00pm (Moon Guard server time) Name: Jurina'tore - The Great Hunt Location Aldrassil, Shadowglen Dress Code: All participants should don casual (cloth&leather) yellow or gold clothes. Those who are hunting should wear dark furs, black or grey, and don't forget your wolf mask! Summary: A day dedicated to rest and refreshment, where the Kaldorei slumber through the longest day of sunlight and awaken ready for Jurina’tore. At dusk Kaldorei of all ages across Kalimdor gather for the Great Hunt at the center of their village or city, donning yellow and gold clothes. Early evening is full of merriments, feasts and crafts; but at moonrise those willing to partake in the hunt gather and prepare. A symbolic chase begins with the hunted; citizens dressed as deer or other critter creatures, being pursued by the Hounds of Elune who are on foot wearing wolf masks. When and if successful the hunters return to their village and offer up their prey. Event Descriptions: The Hunt Participants will be divided into teams (Seekers versus Hunters) and sent on a symbolic chase. They will race against the clock to solve riddles that lead to various locations around Teldrassil. The first two teams to arrive at a secret location and correctly answer the Woodsman’s Riddle will receive a token item. The winning teams are decided at the end by a tally of tokens total and will receive the title "Champion of the Hunt". Feast of Fauna Culling the forest of excess fauna is part of preserving the balance of nature. The Feast of Fauna celebrates the Night Elves close ties to the wild, and their vigilance over Her garden. Throughout the feast tales of the hunt are shared, from ancient legends to personal experience, Kaldorei and guests are encouraged to participate in the storytelling. The story telling contest will be judged by a tribunal of Priestess', who will gauge stories based on realism, creativity and nuance. Prizes are as follows: First Place: 500G Second Place: 250G Third Place: 100G Additional 50G prizes are to be given away at the judges' discretion. The Hunter and the Hunted The best dressed hunter and the best dressed seeker are selected to partake in a special challenge, where the winner will receive the opportunity to adopt an orphaned nightsaber cub. Ceremonial Blessings As symbolized by the hunt, the summer solstice is a time of wealth and bounty, were each Kaldorei is expected to recount what they have done for others. After sharing they receive the blessing of Elune for their continued watch over their brethren.Feyawen5 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Judgment Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMFRWBPos8I Remember to tell me what you think, as usual.Judge34 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Horde: LFF SoO Norm So i am looking for an SoO group to run with i am a 540 destruction warlock! I have lots of feasts too.....Elzanith1 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 So you want to Roleplay as a Dragon ... ... Okay, fine. But here's the very first thing you should ask yourself. "Why do I want to RP a Dragon?" If it's because of the 'power', then I recommend you back away quickly. RPing a race or class or trope for power in RP generally ends with you attempting to over-power or exert power over your RPing comrades, and that ends poorly almost every time. If it's because you love Dragons, okay, but remember that not everybody loves Dragons. Some of us hate them, others are ambivilent, others thing they make a great addition to the Azerothian version of the Turducken. But here's a couple of point that you need to look at before you sit down and write your short story in the MRP window. 1) Most Dragonflights have been at war with the other races of Azeroth at least once. You're not going to swoop into the airspace over Orgrimmar or Stormwind without a wing of Wyverns and Gryphons flying out to meet your !@# with lances at the ready, or failing that, a barrage of ballista bolts and magical spells to shred your wings and turn you into a bloody smear on the asphalt. 2) Most of the native races of Azeroth have stories of the Hero defeating the Dragon and claiming it's hoard for themselves, or using the Dragon's carcass to create some potent artefact. Dwarves, Humans (and Forsaken), High (and Blood) Elves and Goblins all won't bat an eyelid over beating you within an inch of your life for the location of this 'Hoard', and if you don't have one, they'll likely kill you anyways for wasting their time, and get their money selling your organs to the alchemist, or a suitably ambitious chef. 3) Dragons keep an eye on the Mortal Races to ensure that point 1) doesn't happen without the odds being heavily tipped in the particular Flight's favour, and 2) to keep an eye on potential Dragon-Slayers and point them in the direction of Rival Flights, or failing that, insurmountable challenges that will eradicate the Dragon Slayer before they become a viable threat. This is something of a secret, however, and Dragons that go traipsing through the streets are more likely to end up dead at the talons of their own Flight than the average mercenary. Dragons are big, scaly titans the size of a small house. The average person doesn't know that Dragons can assume Humanoid forms, and that's the way the Flights would prefer it to be left at. 4) Really important Dragons generally don't hang around Mortals, Kraus and Kalecgos are anomalies, not the rule. Most Dragons look down on Mortals as either cattle or pawns, and even the Red Dragonflight takes a very condescending tone towards the Mortal races, assuming them to be unruly children at best, and dangerously empowered at worst. As such, the average Dragon doesn't know much about the intricacies of Mortal society, with such training being left to the 'Infiltrators', much as the ones that Kraus used to contact the Aspects in the 'Well' Trilogy by Knaack. So. Still want to be a Dragon? Okay. You're not going to be an adult 'Wyrm' Dragon, like Kraus or Onyxia. You're likely as not going to be a Drake either. You are likely to be a Whelp, young but intelligent, and not requiring staggering amounts of food and/or space to stretch out your real form. "A baby dragon!" I hear you cry out, but really, why not? If you're an adult dragon, what's to stop you changing form and simply crushing your foes under your giant scaly $%^? If you're a Drake, what's stopping you from changing form and shredding your enemies with tooth and claw? But a Whelp? Ah, here's the why of why you don't change forms. Power. The average Dragon Whelp is about as much challenge to the average Adventurer as a catnip-filled mouse-toy is to the average house-cat. Your claws and teeth are piddling, your breath weapon is pitiful and you're not even really flying, you're just floating with direction. And land speed ... well. Let's just say there's a reason as to why we never see a Drake running or walking anywhere. As such, your Humanoid form is far superior to your Whelp form, and as such your Whelp will be loathe to shed this form, even if they find it disgustingly pink (or green!) and hairy. Not only does your Humanoid form allow you to hide amongst the masses of Cattle/Pawns/'Children', but it also enables you to do and perform deeds that your Whelp form simply cannot do. The downside is that you can't fly (float with direction) and your elemental resistances and breath weapon abilities are repressed by the transformation. Still, you're able to rely upon all the wonderful ways to kill, and avoid being killed, that the Mortals have created in their incessant squabbling to protect yourself. And considering they've killed many hundreds of Dragons in the past few decades ... maybe it's safer to hide amongst them, rather than in the wild lands and mountains, where mercenaries and 'adventurers' hunt your kind for treasure and glory.Krenk137 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Good movies; you're sad when they're over. I finished both Clerks and Clerks ll -finally- and I swear at the ending of Clerks ll there's this heart-sinking nostalgia from the first movie. Well, because there is. And I'm a sap for a good movie ending. I hear Kevin Smith is making a Clerks lll though, scheduled for next year, so it makes my heart a little fuzzy inside. Anyone got any movies that really hit you in the face when they're over? edit: gramurz mistakz.Tupress20 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Wyrmrest Accord PVP Tournament - WIS <winter is coming> We are one of the Wyrmrest Accord PVP guilds, as we are not known for many things as we are one of the more newer guilds out there. Our officers, including myself consist of Gladiators / 2400+ Players. The guild leader is a Multi R1 / Gladiator (Gymtan). On the 28th of June, (Saturday) there will be a hosted Tournament by our guild. It's a 2v2 Dueling Tournament, to make your entry you must send a 500g deposit (through mail, in game message / trade with team name) to Myrash. The Winning Pot will be consistent of the funds, and a ten thousand gold main prize. The runner ups will receive level one battle pets of random. We hope to see you out there, thank you for your participation in the PvP Community. (Cross Realm / PVE Gear will be welcomed! Outside Arena located at the Blade's Edge Arena, in Outland!)Myrash4 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Path of the Exorcist *Copies of the following letter made out in flowing script are sent to major holy orders of Stormwind City as well as to the Church of the Holy Light as a whole for review. They are stamped with a black seal of a smoking candle. Upon opening the letter the following is found* Dear Reader, Light's blessings upon you and yours this day. I wish you well in all you do and that darkness may flee as you walk the roads of this world. This letter has found you by the Light's divine will or by other circumstance of fortune. The contents of this letter contain a written contract to be reviewed by interested parties and brought forth directly to the Honorable Reverend Enderick Ashwick or delivered to Sister Elsington in Raven Hill, Duskwood who will see it properly delivered to the Honorable Reverend Enderick Ashwick (who from this point forward within this letter shall be referred to simply as 'the Reverend'). The contract and interested parties will be properly reviewed and final decision will be made by the Reverend. The purpose of this contract is the following: The adoption of an apprentice to the trade of exorcist; the exchange of services in exchange for the legal adoption of an individual to the Reverend; Full payment in exchange of the life of the individual adopted by the Reverend (upon taking up the title of exorcist an individual has agreed that they forfeit their life at any time, given the nature of the profession) The following paragraph may provide some explanation as some confusion has been raised in recent years as to this profession as it has been allowed to the Reverend - Other exorcists or those of similar trade are not held to this agreement by religious law, but may be regarded with similar statues: An exorcist is a formal yet unofficial member of the Church of Holy Light, given the rights and permissions of a common clergyman, but allowed no political or stationary power. As such, a fully-fledged exorcist is not allowed an extensive mortal following, but is allowed to speak and preach as a formal member of the clergy at appropriate times or with expressed permission of an ordained priest of the area. As an unofficial member an exorcist is allowed to pursue outside resources and move freely as he is needed, but as a formal member an exorcist may be contacted for duties, jobs, or rites which other clergy are unable or incapable of performing. An exorcist is not a healer. An exorcist's duty is aggressive by nature, and may often call for an exorcist to act suddenly and without express permission of the local Bishop or Archbishop. However, all cases and rites are to be reported to the local bishop within one week of the occurrence for review. Failure to do so is a breach of contract and has numerous consequences which will be discussed in the contract. An exorcist puts his or her soul on the line every day of his or her life upon taking up the duty of exorcist. An exorcist is paid for each job preformed - Payment rendered may be in physical coin or in necessities required to live such as food and water, shelter, or clothing. Payment may not be over or worth over two gold coins at any one time. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Reverend directly. The following is the contract offered by the Reverend and the terms of said contract: I, the Honorable Reverend Enderick Ashwick of Gilneas (who from this point forward within this contract shall be referred to as 'the Reverend'), do hereby solemnly swear to uphold the terms of this contract by blood and by oath. I, ____________________________________________ (who from this point forward within this contract shall be referred to as 'the Apprentice'), do hereby solemnly swear to uphold the terms of this contract by blood and by oath. *Below is a heavily adorned legally binding agreement constituting an individual will faithfully follow the Reverend and in exchange the Reverend will provide the individual, the individual's order, and the individual's family all the goods and services he is capable of providing without charge* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Enderick2 Jun 19, 2014