Wyrmrest Accord

Jul 27, 2014 Item Squish is awesome. Here is part 1 of myself soloing Dragon Soul on Warlords of Draenor beta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcbMI88gehU Edit: Here is Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcbMI88gehUCrestor23 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 My Druid Needs Friends Hello WRA, I've been RPing on this server for a few years now, but I've never actually given the Horde side a chance. That being said, since I had to boost someone with my pre-order I decided to use it on my druid and give the Horde a go. So, long story-short, I was just wondering if there was anyone who was interested in some casual RP with Cluua here? I'll RP with just about anyone so feel free to post away (or not, up to you).Cluua7 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Big, Fancy Cross-Faction Warlock Meeting (RP) (For weeks, you've been hearing whispers in the shadows. Gossip at the Slaughtered Lamb, dark signs in the entrails of slaughtered sheep, strange messages scrawled across alley walls. By whatever means and talents you possess, you've deciphered what the whispers mean. All signs point to a secretive gathering of Warlocks from all across Azeroth, and you've been summoned/invited.) After the events of the Seige or Orgrimmar, the position of the Warlock has never been more threatened. All of the fel knowledge that Neeru Fireblade possessed failed to save him from the blades of the Kor'kron. Who is to say that those who have always feared the power we command will not strike against us? To prevent this fate, we should look the the Council of the Black Harvest. Six powerful warlocks, who put aside their mutual distrust to uncover the lore and power they would need to defend themselves against their enemies. If they could do it without killing each other, so can we. On the 25th of July, 6pm server time, The Scarlet Harvest will be hosting a meeting of minds and exchange of ideas in a secret cave on the Timless Isle. Alliance are encouraged to attend. In order to talk, please have the Glyph of the Demon Hunter. We will be using Demonic as our language of communication.Mausolia94 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Return of the Hellcaller (RP/Short Story) Garrosh. He was supposed to bring a new age of glory to the Horde. A more brutal and warlike Horde. Something Golavar would revel in as a warmonger and all around hateful orc. His own service to the Horde, even as a publicly outed warlock and a member of the Blood Wolf wolf riders, was something he reflected upon often in his current state of exile. In truth it was Garrosh, forsaking years of dedicated service by many warlocks, who sent his Kor'kron thugs to clean up the Cleft of Shadows. This act caused a bitterness within the aging orc that Golavar did not know he would ever feel indemnity over. Bitterness over this, and the fact the damned fool of a Warchief would allow himself to be duped by the lies and weak-willed manner of the shaman, dark or otherwise. This, however, did not matter at the present time. Now, Golavar the Hellcaller found himself walking down the back alleys of Murder Row in Silvermoon City. He had been staying in a small apartment under a brother for nearly a year. It was a quaint place, but did not suit him. It was not his home. It was his hiding place. His shameful hole in which he spent his exile. He thought particularly how much he hated the gold painted, wooden door and how it represented his self-imposed imprisonment far from his home. This damned piece of elven carpentry that he had to look upon every time he came or went. Today, though was a different day for Golavar. Today was the day he started for home. His real home. Durotar. To the warlock the news of Hellscream's arrest and the installment of Vol'jin as Warcheif was good in the sense he may be allowed back to his home, but it was also bitter-sweet as he wasn't sure he entirely cared much for the Trolls. Far and away they were better than the damned peace-loving Tauren and had a more cavalier attitude about warlocks and dark magic. Golavar supposed he had that at least. He wasted no time making his travel arrangements. Spending the last few weeks gathering his belongings and effects was a necessary tedium. On the day of his departure, Golavar the Hellcaller gave himself one liberty. That damned gold door. It was not so golden when he was finished with it. That damned door lay a smoldering pile of ash. The Hellcaller had come back to Azeroth. ____________________________________________________________________ Meta: This story serves as a short introduction to the character of Golavar the Hellcaller as I try to get back into the RP scene on the Horde. Not only am I very out of touch with Horde but I haven't RP'd seriously since late-Cataclysm. Hopefully this and future writings can help me meet Horde RPers and get into epic storylines.Golavar0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Forsaken RPers - Let's Talk This forum thread pertains to yesterday's meeting of the Forsaken/Lordaeron based guilds. Since I've got two hours to kill and I told some people I would explain what happened from Blackhearts POV, here it is (yes, it's a novel - blame the server shut down): Yesterday's meeting was held ICly in the Ruins of Lordaeron to discuss what can be done to solidify the Forsaken RP community. It started off with good intentions, as the last couple have as well. At a fairly early point in the meeting, someone ICly insulted Sylvanas. No one really did anything ICly about it, despite the fact that I'm pretty sure some of the RPers in attendance are pro-Sylvanas. That's the point at which Cole chose to leave. Cole and I both RP our toons as character driven. That means if he's IC and someone insults Sylvanas, he's going to take exception to it. ICly, what he (and I) felt we should have been doing was pulling swords and slicing at heads...at a meeting being held about trying to bring the Forsaken community together. Not doing so was compromising our RP and our characters. The only other choice was to leave. The problems people wanted to discuss were mostly OOC problems. OOC problems cannot be solved ICly. If you want to sort them out, it has to be done OOCly, not as an attempt to hold an IC event for the sake of an IC event. For example: 1. Sometimes we have non-Forsaken attend the meetings. Not everyone's toon can ICly understand Forsaken language but we have people who speak Forsaken, anyway. That discludes anyone who showed up to try to offer advice but then can't ICLy participate without compromising their character's RP. 2. Sometimes characters show up ICly with OOC ideas but there's no actual way to express them ICly. The suggestions don't get made. 3. Occasionally someone ICly wouldn't speak out (like Kirsy - she would defer to Cole at a Forsaken meeting) but might have ideas that would help. They're not going to get said. If you want an IC event to discuss problems, hold it afterward, after the problems have been sorted. Now...onto some of the issues that we should be discussing:Kirsey91 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 [RP Event] The Trial of Lurrella Kettlepot ((Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJdl9M7nKxc )) The Judge sat alone in his room just beneath the Cathedral, his cowl off, his eyes affixed on a dimly burning candlestick. Flames danced before his aged, wrinkly eyes as words from Sally, one of the witnesses of the murder, replayed in his mind. ''I don't want to believe it, but I saw it with my own eyes.'' she lamented, nearing full-on tears. Despite the fact that he responded to her in his usual, emotionless tone, he couldn't help but feel the same way. Lurrella's sanity had appeared waning recently, and while his heart yearned for someone he could trust, he knew that unfortunately, he had lost that possibility in young Lady Kettlepot. He regaled the day he was accused of torturing an innocent citizen. Even then, Lurrella trusted his word just as much as she did a close Night Elf friend of hers, if not moreso. Then why did he find it so hard to trust her in turn? Uncharacteristically, a lump developed in the Judge's throat. The pangs of sorrow. Unarguably, serving in the justice system had made him cold, suspicious, and perhaps detached from the masses of Stormwind. When he was a rookie in the Guard, he might have been more amicable and trusting. But now? He was as hardened and ruthless as many of the killers he had put away. Indeed, he recognized who he had become. How sometimes, small children would cling to their mothers as he passed. How conversations would abruptly end when he was seen entering the room. ''That 'Judge' doesn't make many friends.'' he recalled a worgen onlooker sneering earlier that day. being far from the pioneer of the accusation. Perhaps he was right. But the Judge's life wasn't about preserving relationships, at least, not anymore. It was about justice. Justice which would be dealt in the courtroom. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ WHEN: Starts gathering at 11:45 PM this Saturday, Court is in session at 12:15 AM WHAT: The Trial of Lurrella Kettlepot, accused of murdering a dwarf in the Blue Recluse. Evidence and witnesses will be present at the trial. WHERE: Undecided CAN I COME? Sure, as long as you're Alliance. Horde would really throw the scene out of character. Also, no filthy cutthroats allowed, formal attire preferable. What I need right now: Some more people to go on jury duty / foreman Witnesses (There will be details. Should talk to me about this role ingame.) Send me an in-game btag request if you're interested! Bloodsnarl#1977Judge7 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Guildless~~ Well ive decided to find a guild, Rp style that also runs dgns and rds would be awesomeVyindraa9 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 557 Frost Mage looking for guild Hey all! Like the title says i'm checking out what my options are for another guild. I love to raid casually, and like to do things other than just prepping for the next boss kill, like old content, some PvP, and some RP. Also like guild events a lot, even though those can be pretty rare. I'm open to a lot of options, so please respond if you are recruiting! Thanks so much, and happy gaming!Firesti0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 566 ilvl dps LF heroic raiding guild Richardnixin10 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Vote #1: Commission of Alliance Affairs Assume original post (This post) is the -most- up to date. Comments may not reflect changes in propositions and support. Topic Presented: This is the current issue brought before the Commission of Alliance Affairs. It has been presented on the 12th of July. ... The Vote will be held on July 26th at 5pm (sharp) in the Stormwind Keep Battlemaster's room. Proposed solutions: 1. Save the funds for a future crisis/war. (Whiterock Proposal) 2A. Distribute the funds to reconstruction, rehabilitation, relief and community efforts as part of a war relief. (House Fairfax/Hawthorne Proposal) -OR- 2B. Distribute -most- of the funds to reconstruction, rehabilitation, relief and community efforts as part of a war relief and save the rest for any future crisis/war. (House Pyrestone Alteration Proposal) 2C. Distribute the funds to reconstruction, rehabilitation, relief and community efforts as part of a war relief, and and specifically target Gilneas and Gilnean Refugees for additional relief efforts, as well military aid, and save the rest for any future crisis/war. (House Lavrell Alteration Proposal) 3. Make use of the funds for strengthening the defensive and offensive forces of the Alliance. (Chivalry's End Proposal) 4. Make use of the funds to rebuild and strengthen Alliance strongholds on Kalimdor, and to provide relief to the Draenei and Elven cities. (House Fairwind Proposal) 5. Use the funds to strengthen Stormwindian defenses before launching an offensive against the remaining Orcish forces on Azeroth, as well as an offensive north into Lordearon. (House Tysemere Proposal) OOC Information The Commission of Alliance Affairs is a council that accepts representatives from all noble houses, military organizations, political factions, humanitarian Orders and other groups and persons who have the means to back the decisions made in response to crises and situations affecting the Alliance. The Commission of Alliance Affairs currently meets once a month. Up until the 25th of July, the floor will be open for proposed solutions - though in the end, only two suggestions will be selected. Each order, faction or house placing a vote may be persuaded or encouraged to vote one way or another. You must gain support for the idea you pitch, or drop your own idea to support another. All Roleplay should be handled in game - this forum post is just to create an organized list of each of the proposed solutions, and who to speak to about backing them, or persuading them otherwise. The full list of involved parties is listed here, and the leader/representative you can contact. -House Pyrestone (Illkas) (Voted 2b.) -House Haethon (Miriânda) (Voted 2b.) -House Balverine (Paysonarn) (Voted 2b.) -House Fairwind (Älestaria) (Not Present - Voted 2b.) -House Longhammer (Longhammer) (Voted 2b.) -House Fairfax (Brei) (Not Present - No Vote Registered) -House Valron (Avaricex) (Voted 3.) -House Tysemere (Daerrick) (Not Present - Voted 2b.) -House Lavrell (Evirchet) (Voted 2c.) -House Hawthorne (Aredin) (Voted 2b.) -House Gladstone (Arixandra) (Voted 2b.) -House Maybrooke (Ydritte) (Voted 2b.) -The Grandaxe Clan (Not Present - No Vote Registered) -Order of the Golden Law (Jeca) (Voted 2b.) -Chivalrys End (Longhammer) (Voted 2b.) -Whiterock Imperium (Lathious) (Voted 2b.) -The Eternium Fellowship (Darrows) (Voted 2b.) Voting Results: House Pyrestone Proposal: 13 Votes House Lavrell Proposal: 1 Vote Chivalry's End Proposal: 1 Vote Abstained: 2 Votes (More to be added. If interested - post a reply below.)Illkas17 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 So check it Hi, there all and thank you for taking the time to read my forum post here. I have a level 25 guild on an alt That I am looking to sell, it has heirlooms, the first guild cape you can get and 6 bank tabs already purchased. I am willing to go pretty low in selling this guild off I already have 5 level 25 guilds on another server and I really don't see myself starting another one and running it again. So please wrymies help a gal out and help me sell off this guild! =(Rhodejackson1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 [H-RP] - <Bloodborn Clan> - Recruitment The Bloodborn Clan --washed in blood, stained in blood A Roleplay guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. "The Bloodborn is crafted from the ancient ideals of an idea apparently now forgotten. The customs, trials, cultures, and rituals of those who bore your blood before you, and those before them. The Orcs, the Trolls, and the Goblins... Our history is long, storied, and varied together. But our histories as individuals go back further. Although our people's paths would be intertwined in the Wars, what happened before the Portal to our peoples is an important facet that is quickly fading from the words uttered to our young. The Orcs... proud, fierce, wise. A noble race who lived strong before the advent of Mannoroth and his Legions. The Trolls, the greatest Empires Azeroth has ever known, until the Gurubashi, Amani, and the great infighting. And the Goblins. Masterfully crafty, intelligent to the point of madness. We have seen, with Garrosh, what happens when the Old Ways are tossed aside. He chose to be willfully ignorant, as his father did until his reign's end. We have seen with Vol'jin what happens when the Old Ways do not die, but rather persevere, even under the threat of the guillotine." The Chief's speech continues, but does not seem to lose momentum or purpose. "Our people have warred, fought, been persecuted." All at once, the tent is silent, as if the Orc's company is hanging on his every word. "Washed in blood, stained in blood, and born in blood." { The <Bloodborn Clan> is a Medium to Heavy Roleplay guild. Those applying should know that there is a time for work, and a time for play in character. Alt-friendly within race requirements, and working to further expand the backstories of members and the guild alike, the Bloodborn Clan is growing steadily and retains a dedicated member base through our required in-character interviews. PVP and Casual Raiding events. Joining is simple, contact an officer in game to set up an in-character interview. Vent coming with time, four vault tabs, tabard, level 22. } ---- Members to contact in game; Agaro, Lazuryni and Graagar. Guild Website; coming soon Interview is required~!Lazuryni30 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 WTS Bananas! The rare TCG pet! Recently acquired the little guy, so naturally I want to get some gold for him!Felintha3 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Get your Horde mount. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14833866/get-to-your-choppa-7-24-2014 Edit: The comment section for the above post is already pretty amazing. It's like a WrA thread about the factions on steroids.Quintus116 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 [H-RP] <Workshop Sunforge> is Now Hiring! Unemployed? Underemployed? Not happy with your routine job? Not making enough gold off your creations? Well good news, <Workshop Sunforge> is now hiring crafters, gatherers, and collectors! We put your talents to use, and strive to have fun during a days work. Enjoy making unique rockets, or dangerous explosives? How about sharp blades, and fancy sets of armor? Or perhaps you enjoy sewing dresses and bags, at Workshop Sunforge, we do it all! If you feel your crafting abilities are underutilized, apply to Workshop Sunforge! We'll even help you with your taxes, and we offer paid time off! So what are you waiting for? Grab that hammer, or cloth, and join a team of workers today! Just contact Mr. Meleagant Sunforge or any member of the forge, and they'll have some paperwork ready for you to fill out! ----------------------------------- We're a level 25 build ready to dive into some crafting and selling action! We're looking for Rpers who put a focus on their profession talents, or those that enjoying protecting our employees as they hunt for rare recipes, schematics, or blacksmithing plans!Lilysa3 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Turwinkle Talks to Dor Serrar! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new Turwinkle Talks episode with the guild Dor Serrar! Come and learn all about this Night Elf guild on the Moon Guard server. We find out what they are about, how to get into this guild and we talk about the events the guild runs. We then get the chance to talk to the members with in this guild to find out why they have chosen Dor Serrar! So grab a soda, your favorite snack food and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle goodness! :D http://youtu.be/gcjsG3jbPKATurwinkle3 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 whats up with the pick a realm I log in and the realm board pop up and its blank, so I cant play any one know what up with this?Myaso1 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 @Taldin I have business to discuss with you, when is a good time to catch you online?Quintus7 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Guild pitch (The Universal Covenant) (Other working title, "The Sophic League) To my understanding, starting a guild is quite an endeavor. So I thought I would make a pitch here first and see if anyone would be interested separately from the game. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Faithful, come join your peers. Many are the gods and various faiths of this world and beyond. We all can acknowledge that there is a greater purpose and design to the universe and the sovereign race's place in it though. So we invite you to join an organization that welcomes all faiths and all philosophies as long as they are not held to the exclusion of others. Our goals and tenants are as follows: -To create an environment by which one's faith can be examined and discussed helpfully. -To explore and search for lore pertinent to our member's religious beliefs or personal pursuits. -To oppose the Twilight Hammer Cult, Scarlet Crusade and other malevolent religious orders. -To (covertly) support peace between the Alliance and Horde with the hopes of spreading good will toward all. So whether you worship the Light, the Titans, the Elements, demons, or even yourself; contact one of our members now for an interview. (An RP Guild with an emphasis on personal character development and lore exploration.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So what do you guys think? Suggestions are welcomed.Weiyu0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 The 13th Legion - Open RP The 13th Legion http://www.wattpad.com/story/20338359-the-13th-legion The 13th Legion, also known in the ranks as "His Majesty's Privy," consists of the worst sort of depraved scum, usually yanked right out of the Stormwind Stockade or Violet Hold moments before paying a visit to the Headsman. We're talking assassins, death knights, warlocks, gnomes... you name it. The 13th exists to do the dirty work the rest of the Alliance forces can't or won't do -- the kind of work that crosses all moral boundaries, makes a quick oxbow and then re-crosses them again. Mostly the unit terrorizes the Horde by murdering as many of their soldiers as possible in some of the most heinous ways imaginable. When one joins the 13th, they must swear a binding, arcane oath to uphold King Varian Wrynn's will, to never turn on their allies, and to serve a term of no-less than 5 years. At the end of their enlistment, they are granted a full pardon (no matter how odious their original crime was), 100 bricks of pure Ironforge gold, and unconditional freedom. As a symbol of the oath, the soldier is handed an ancient copper coin from old Lordaeron. Thus, joining the 13th is also known as "taking the King's coin." The only problem with all this is nobody has ever survived the full 5 years. And violating one's oath is met with almost instantaneous death thanks to the arcane binding that accompanies it. --- Others are more than welcome to participate, building 13th Legion stories and whatnot should they feel so inclined. No single guild required, it's slightly more flexible and a lot less organized, OOCly-speaking.Aditha10 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 [A] Ironheart Sulf leaned an elbow on the arm of the chair and took a sip from his mug. His plate armor was polished to the best it could be, despite it being worn and near rusted from the years of use. His beard bristled as the whiskey mixed mead trickled down. Warriors of all types began to fill the feasting hall. Women with plate and mail draping over their lithe bodies and men with long beards and large axes and green-boys with boiled leather and freshly sharpened weapons in their hands. Sulf raised a hand and they began seating themselves. He stood, his plate armor clanking against each other piece as he did so. The mug stayed in his right hand. "You all have come because of my message. Our world is in turmoil and the groups begin to gather together. There is the guards, the shamans, the ones that follow the Light, the Magic, the Shadow. As for me I prefer a hard mug of mead in one hand and a sword in the other. I follow no one. I worry about myself and my livelihood. If you disagree you may leave." The folk that had gathered stayed, sipping on their mugs, save for one or two that quietly left making sure the door did not slam. Sulf continued. "I know there is many like me, that do not know where to go, who to follow. I say follow yourself. Go where there is profit to be made. We call ourselves the Ironheart. We do not associate with the Horde, only the Alliance. But where there is profit to be made, we may follow." He raised his mug in the air and bellowed. "Will you follow?" The cheers rose and he seated himself, taking another long draught. || Ironheart is looking for Roleplayers that seem lost. Those that cannot find the right RP or find themselves among cliques that ignore them. We are mercenaries/sellswords. We are a rough and rowdy type of people. We like to drink, we like to fight, we like to make money. || Website coming soon. PST Haistulf for more info!Haistulf0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Firefly casts reunites for Firefly MMO http://www.inquisitr.com/1372976/browncoats-unite-entire-firefly-cast-reunites-for-firefly-online/ Really hoping this will be good, considering the other MMO that was in the works, by a small group that got cancelled.(They cancelled it, due to this one being developed), Fox clearly thinks this will be something by reuniting the cast. Just hope it's something good. I don't quite like the top down view it seems to have, but whatever.Udura41 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Yeeeesh... http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/july/season16WarriorEliteHD.jpg They just keep getting worse and worse. Maybe you could RP as an Evangelion?Datan42 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 August 1st - Manhunt The 7th anniversary is coming for Sub Rosa! To celebrate this special occasion we are holding a series of events and you are invited! The first event will be a manhunt. What better way to celebrate then to show that Sub Rosa's tracking skills are second to none? Don't believe me? Come see for yourself and see if you can out track a Sub Rosan! There will be prizes and rewards for participants and we look forward to seeing you all! Any questions in came can be directed to Squander, Mitok,, Ciandrea or Xarriel.Squander1 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Looking for a Friend! Howdy from Moon Guard! Recently on my mind, an old friend of mine came over here to Wyrmrest Accord about a year or two ago. I was wondering if those still around may have contact, or know the whereabouts of this old friend of mine may be! I'm currently looking for Skagrukk, Zajikk, or Thrazgrot. If anyone knows if he quit, haitus, still plays. Any information would be great!Kinria5 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Not tired and bored. Let's chat, Wyrmrest So, I am pretty bored and can't sleep. So let's ranble about all the things on our minds. Usually when I get this bored I try and roll an alt or something but as I sat at my desk staring at the Orc Shaman who could have been for what seemed like an hour, I came to the conclusion that I just don't feel Hordie any longer. I don't suppose there is anything wrong with this. Maybe as I get older I feel more attachment to what the Alliance stands for. I just listened to the log-in music for Warlords of Draenor. It's not bad. Wrath of the Lich King's theme will still remain my favorite. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duiBerhJX0k for anyone interested. I had thought it might be fun to write an auto-biography, though I'm not sure who would want to read such a thing. Does anyone else miss old Azeroth? I'm flying in the Barrens right now and I'm starting to feel a little nostaligc about how the world used to be. So yeah, what's on your mind?Golavar29 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Hi :C I recently bought WoW and I'm not sure of where to focus my energy. I really like the Forsaken and Blood Elf stories and overall theme, and I'm leaning toward a protection Warrior, but I'm not sure about that either. Basically, I'm hoping to find people to enjoy the game with. I played other MMOs in the past so I'm not new to the genre, but I'm a bit overwhelmed coming into WoW with how long it's been out. So I guess I should tell a little about myself! ...ummm..I'm 21 and ready to start my final year of college. I prefer to find a guild that is LGBT friendly, I enjoy RP though I've obviously never did it in WoW. I'd like to try out raiding someday, but no real rush. PvP looks fun too! Something of a Warrior mentor would be pretty amazing. In short, I'd just like to find my future home. :))) I hope to hear from you guys soon, I've lurked on the forums for a week now and everyone seems so nice.Ronazz24 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Personal Ads I had a thread like this before, but I figured I'd like to see it again, because some of the posts really made me giggle. So, yeah. IC personal ads! They definitely don't have to be serious. You can even have an ad for someone to live under your bed.Bianka51 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Looking for lawful good guild. Hello there my name is Roselicia, although you can call me Rose. I started on Wyrmrest Accord about 3 months ago and I began questing and really getting into the lore. Before I rerolled on wyrmrest accord i was on Kil'jaeden and PVP'd quite heavily. I reached 2400 in 3v3, but that soon got boring and im looking for some new scenery. I have been questing alone for a long time and I would love to join a lawful good guild, or join a group of people who are into RP involving lawful good, and protecting the Alliance. I have not RP'd very much in WoW but I do play Dungeons and Dragons quite a lot and i got my interest from RP there. If anyone could direct me in the way of a guild that would suit my RP or would like to do some RP of any kind let me know =) Cheers, Rose.Roselicia10 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 -STILL- LFGuild -I'm a player in between casual and hardcore. -a bulk of my playtime is spent in pvp. my rating is crap because i enjoy helping guildies learn arena/get geared -I'm not new to RP, but I am still a bit of a rookie at it, I think if i could trade some of my pvp knowledge for your RP knowledge that'd be quite beneficial for all, but not necessary. -as stated before, i enjoy helping guildies, and my offspec is a 526 (HOMG LEET SKILLS RIGHT?!) protection warrior. tanking heroic dungeons, regular dungeons, or even previous expansion dungeons/raids is something i enjoy doing (SO LONG AS THE GUILDIES IM WITH ARE GOOD COMPANY) -I would prefer a mercenary or explorer kind of RP guild story.. something along the lines of med-heavy RP. -I dont care if you're doing SoO heroic or still trying to clear MC, I'm just looking for a good group of people who enjoy having fun, are social, and aren't immature !@#$s or have a phobia of curse words. If you think you are in or run a guild that sounds like I could be interested in, please drop me a shout in game or here on forums (Porksausage#1546) For your guild to have all the points that i've posted would make you perfect and therefore unreal, so with that said, I'm quite open to all possibilities and as a guild leader I feel you shouldn't hesitate to drop me a line just because you only meet one or even half of my criteria. Thanks all... Fizlin AKA Fizzy the Don AKA Fiz-the-biz AKA FANTASTIC-Fizzy AKA PorksausageFizlin0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Destruction of Theramore was 100% justified. Garrosh was 100% justified in the destruction of Theramore Island! "No he wasn't!" You may try to argue, but let's look at the facts. When Garrosh came into power as Warchief, he had inherited a Horde that was entering a state of war against none other than Alliance forces that were enroaching upon Horde lands. Forces from Northwatch decided they'd be royal lion-!@#$s and setup shop in Durotar, taking over an abandoned fortress The Horde had taken great measures to push its original host from, as well as setting up shop on Durotar's South Coast, going so far as to blockade the spot with three ships. Meanwhile, Alliance forces are marching all over the Southern Barrens and into Stonetalon, setting fire to Horde villages and building upon land that the Horde had already claimed. Had there not been a giant chasm of lava to stop them, I'm sure the greedy humans would have laid The Crossroads to waste. And what of the NIght Elves? People may claim that they are merely defending their home, but you know what I think? I think the Night Elves are even more greedy than the humans! I mean, the only resource the Horde desired from Ashenvale was some damn lumber! It's been established that elves have the magic to grow trees at an unnaturaly fast pace, so maybe instead of being dicks about the situation and slaughtering hard-working minimum wage peons, they could have shared that knowledge with the Horde? But nooooooo. They can't do that. The trees are sacred! How DARE a race of people try to collect resources to sustain themselves, especially when they're having to deal with bull%^-* from our human allies! Let's be COCKSANDWHICHES to our neighbors! In the end, The Horde's country was under heavy fire by Alliance forces from every corner. What was Garrosh supposed to do? Just let those that threatened his people stomp all over them without consequence? Theramore was a target that, if destroyed, would crush Alliance morale in the region, cut off a strategic center for supplies and forces, and overall serve as both, a critical blow and a message to those that were so intent on dicking The Horde around. If Jaina didn't want her city to get destroyed, maybe she should have done a better job at keeping her army under control. Garrosh made the right call, and I respect him for it! To bad the writers clearly changed between expansions, making Garrosh retardedly evil.Abominåtion83 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Guild for A Mage I'm going to be boosting a mage, I'm looking for a guild that accepts new players and can help me develop my character. He'll be your standard knowledge seeking mage, but I would like to base the character around the guild. I'd like to make him either a goblin, gnome or pandaren.Flizzro0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 [H] <Totes Inappropes> 14/14 N LFM Hey guys, <Totes Inappropes> is looking for more friends who want to go kill cool stuff with us. We're currently a 10 man Normal guild that has completed Siege of Orgrimmar and we're looking to move on to the next step. We would like more people to raid and hang out with so that we can have more friends to do Challenge modes, dungeons, raids, transmog runs and other super cool stuff with. Our current group has only been together for a couple months and we've already blazed through normal mode. We currently looking for anybody who needs a home, wants some more friends, or who wants in on a golden opportunity to be on the front lines when WoD arrives! if you have any questions, comments, or concerns don't hesitate to contact me here, or in-game. Thanks guys! Edit: I was an idiot and forgot to mention our raid times! We're currently raiding 9pm-12am Tuesday and Thursday.Gromlock4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Come join our guild! Obsidiumblood Exchange *A bustle of life and energy erupts along the stalls of the cities markets, vendors once more setting up their shops for another day of sales. The brisk early morning air is slowly filling with the fresh fragrant of bread as the bakeries are pulling out the first batch of loafs. It is soon mixed in a swirl of flowers from the flower shop, a bubbling aroma from the candle and potions, fish fresh brought in from the harbor, and then as the wind catches off from the south; the fires piped up from the blacksmiths. Ah, market life; it can be a grand one. Just think dozens of merchants everyday selling their wares in hopes to make those coins of copper, silver, and above all else, gold. Not every business is squared as they open their doors and windows, having a nice supply stocked up in their storerooms. No, they have contacts and suppliers to give them what they need and sometimes a rare oddity to really bring in the customers to their store fronts. You may have seen a few of these suppliers, as you entered the shop, as you approached the stall. A figure, clad in fine clothing that was offering an exchange of words with the shop’s owner, smiles and perhaps a bit of laughter. The wave of a hand as goods were brought inside of the shop and a purse was given in return. You may have even seen a few of these finely dressed people setting up their own stalls, selling off their creations, their hard work, and more rare items; at reasonable prices. "Come on come all!” a voice was cried off in the distance, perched on the ledge of a fountain. "Please join us for the city market faire! Find a little of everything! We have tailors! Inscriptions! Blacksmiths and more! There are wines, festivities, oddities, things to tantalize your senses galore!”* Greetings! We are the Obsidiumblood Exchange and we welcome you to join in our ranks and our circles of business. Please visit us at http://ob-e.enjin.com/ Our site is always going through updates as we try to add as much as possible for you! Thank you!Misanthropey4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 5am, can't sleep, have some TeamFourStar Warning, contains swearing and absolute hilarity. Blizzard will take no responsibility for injuries caused by excessive lulzing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESDAXKC2418 No, Freiza-dono, yamete!Krenk0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Stormwind Guard Handbook On Patrol While on patrol there are many criteria you need to meet while surveying the city. 1.) Be Kempt. Nobody likes it when they see a guard disorderly. You are supposed to be an exceptional example of the citizenry. Always keep your armor shined, and keep your tabards and cloth details of your uniform cleaned and pressed. Men should be clean shaven, or their facial hair finely trimmed. 2.) You must treat all citizenry with respect, patience, and discipline. We have a zero tolerance for zealotry, disrespect, and rude behavior. Disciplinary action can and will be taken for any negative feedback offered by a citizen. 3. Patrol routes - Keep to the center of the road, as not to be ambushed by any uncouth persons you may encounter. 3-A.) Remember to patrol any nook and cranny you may come across. Nobody is going to commit crime in the open. 4.) Mounted conduct - Mounts should be kept at a walking pace barring an emergency. We do not need to hear tales of citizens being run over by an impatient guard. 5.) Mountable animals and beasts of burden should be low-key and shouldn't cause the citizenry to strain their necks or shout to contact the officer. Calling for Backup When the officer feels they cannot accomplish a task on their own, they are encouraged to call for backup. This can range from simple backup to an All Points Bulletin or APB for short. There are a few regulations to consider. 1.) When calling for backup, you ar required to provide a simple or complex report depending on the nature of the crime at hand. Please provide the names of everyone involved and their involvement. Last known location, any notable associates, and other information deemed relevant to the case. 2.) Use common sense when asking for backup. You should not require backup dealing with a simple misdemeanor. You would be pulling assets off their routes However, no guard is alone. If you feel threatened in any way, do not hesitate. 3.) When you call for backup, state your location. If you are on-duty and someone calls for back up, state your location so as to determine the closest guard to provide back-up. On the Scene When entering a scene of a crime, it is important to establish three things. First you must calm the situation down. Usually in the event of a murder or assault emotions will be running high, and it's best if you can work in a calm environment. If there are children, provide nurturing. Second is that you must determine witnesses. They will be your most important asset. Question those on the scene with straightforward and thorough questioning. "Were you here during the time of the crime?" "Did you know the victim?" "Is there any previous events that might correlate with this?" Remember to be courteous, polite, and disciplined. Do not get frustrated with a hostile witness. That would be counter-productive and only serve to damage your reputation and the reputation of our unit as a whole. While questioning, you should follow a few simple rules: 1.) Try to establish a motive. Every small detail could be huge to the case at hand. 2,) Look for inconsistencies in the stories. Innocents do not have a reason to lie. 3.) If inconsistencies arise, do not bring it up in front of the witness. get all your facts together before making a case to charge them with either the crime, or disruption of justice. General Conduct Ten Commandments 1.) Be polite. Greet everyone cordially, suspicion of guilt or not. 2.) Do not make accusations until all the facts are straight. 3.) Be professional. Do not let your emotions or preconceptions get in the way of your duty to the citizenry. 4.) Keep your thoughts to yourself. This is important. If something must be said, say it in private to another officer. Never in front of the witnesses or the accused. 5.) Follow leads when necessary, but not to the point of violating previously stated regulations. 6.) Only one officer needs to be speaking at once. Do not flood the crime scene with chatter. 7.)Follow chain of command. Be silent when someone who outranks you is speaking. 8.) Be efficient. Do not spend time that could be spent patrolling or solving a case arguing with a heckler or belligerent perpetrator. Use your brain. 9.) Use common sense. Don't put yourself in unnecessary risk or waste unit resources on nonsense. 10.) Keep yourself calm. Do not let anyone get to you. Remember; You are working for the greater good, not for your pride.Arevis2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Any Artists Hiding Out There? I have been on the hunt searching around deviantart for a couple of days without much luck. So i have decided to come here to the forums and asks if there are any digital artists hiding here on the server that perhaps would be interested in getting hired for a commission in the start of the next month. If any are out there and could perhaps link some examples of their previous works and have some open space for a commission for next month it would be greatly appriciated. Edit: If you could also have something to tell your prices so i know how much i'd have to throw aside for next month that would be great :)Leliria14 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 First look at the Warcraft movie....logo https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtRgKv-CcAAyV1L.jpg:large Who else is excited :DSholaad45 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 CLAN IRONHAMMER!~ CLAN IRONHAMMER! a Dwarf based clan is looking for any and all able bodied Dwarves of any make or profession. We are a Med-Hvy RP based guild, also looking to do Dungeons, and Raids. Come and rebuild the great Dwarven people! ARE YE DWARF ENOUGH!Hrothganron5 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Shado-Pan in WoD In case anyone is curious, Dave Kosak posted a very interesting tidbit of lore for LoD concerning the Shado-pan https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/489525463182622720 ... Hopefully this thread will be helpful for any shado-pan roleplayer out there.Kalad26 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Two Questions, Wyrmies. 1. I've always wanted to level some classes like Mage, Pallyderp, Werlurk and basically anything that isn't Druid. But I make them, and the whole leveling process makes me the sads. So essentially the question here boils down to this; how do you make your leveling experience fresh enough to be interesting? (Inb4 Boost Ur Character.) 2. I'm a healer, and I'm looking for folks to do CMs. No I don't have 100k, but if there's a PvE guild looking for a sub healer or something (once I get sum moar gear), and who also run CMs for funsies in their spare time... hollah at cha boi, nah mean? I guess that's a question. Maybe it should have been 'One Question and One Statement of Intent.' 3. Why doesn't Quintus love me? -Furnace FaceGaraghak16 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Sims 2: Ultimate Collection is free on Origin *cough* Only until July 31st, though, so get it while you can. I know Origin is usually butts but I'm actually making an exception for this and so should you because this is literally Sims 2 + every single expansion pack for FREE so if you're not insane you will go redeem it :| This news post has what you'll need to know: http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/2014/07/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-is-currently-free-to-download-on-origin.html/ back to your regularly scheduled wow stuffSarcasm39 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 [H] Poetry Contest! (POSTPONED) Now, one thing our director enjoys more than anything is a good rhyme from time to time. Or rather, in his case, all the time. This is why Father Irreverent wishes to host a little contest of whimsical rhyming and poetic timing and...yeah, I need to stop making rhyme and time...rhyme...all the time. Ahem! On July 26th, beginning at 7:00 PM server time at the Southshore Inn in the Ruins of Southshore (Hillsbrad Foothills), the <Tirisfal Theatre Troupe will be hosting a little contest to see just who is the greatest poet in all the land! The rules are simple; using a minimum of 300 words, write the best in-character poem you can, and read it in front of the crowd! At the end, everyone in the audience gets to vote for who they think had the best poem, and the winner will receive 5,000g, AND be given the chance to read this poem to the crowd during the intermission of our next play, "Days of Our Elves", set to premiere on August 2nd! The theme for this poetry contest is simply "humor" - a wide and broad subject that should give plenty of creativity for our first time holding this event! So, to recap all of that; ~ Saturday, July 26th at 7:00 PM server ~ Southshore Inn, Ruins of Southshore (Hillsbrad Foothills) ~ 300 word mimimum poem with a humor theme. ~ 5,000g grand prize w/chance to read poem before an even bigger crowd at our next playAtos11 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Tale of the Ages: Making you a CUSTOM SONG! A wild newcomer appears! Winners: Leileran Ironsol and Kelgrim Forgefighter Hello Wyrmrest Accord, and welcome to the first S2S (Screenshot + 2 Sentences) competition for Horde and Alliance! I have a proposal for every individual on this server—I want to create a piece of art for your character, but in a manner that is far less common. Instead of drawing a visual, I would like to offer the opportunity for you to have your very own, custom made theme song from scratch! Due to the massive population on the server, I'll be holding a week long contest to determine the 2 winners of this contest, between July 15th and July 22nd, 2014. The deadline to submit will be at 12pm server time, on the concluding day of the event. There are no character restrictions (level, class, race, faction,etc..), and the winners will discuss the customization of the song privately with me. Both winning competitors will have their names displayed at the top of this thread, and the song will also be posted when it is complete. Objective: Take a screenshot of the character that you would like a custom made song for, and provide no more than two sentences (70 word limit) to compliment it; there are no rules with what you're allowed to write, but you must provide at least 3 words—take this chance to get creative. Your main goal is to capture the essence of your character with a visual, and with as little words as possible. I will also make the exception for team songs (2 or more people together), but every member must be included in the screenshot, and the same 2 sentence limit still applies. Rules: The screenshot are not allowed to be edited except for basic lighting/contrast. Player interface must be hidden (default: alt + Z). Your own nameplate may be visible, but those of other characters may not be. Chat bubbles in the screenshot are acceptable, but mature language is not allowed. No plagarism of any kind – this includes direct quotation from any sources that are not your own. Have fun, and get creative!When you get ready to post your screenshot, please upload the image to tinypic, imgur, or photobucket, and post the text above the link. My Work: I'm still a growing and improving artist in this genre of music, but I've been recognized in Bethesda's "Tamriel Chronicles" twice, for character-influenced songs in the Elder Scrolls Online videogame; it would be an honor to write for WoW players next, as this very MMO has been my -choice- game since 2005. Here are a few of samples of my work! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1K-ReoG-xM : The Shadow-Dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r21LdT5Mgds : The Serpent's Call http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C1EZLwvAWg : The Knight's Code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by2o3Qwh9FA : A Champion From Blood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQv3pq0Rzf8 : Spirit of Mundus For those of you interested in custom song after the contest, I will be providing more opportunities in the future! You may also reach me in-game via "Haelod" on Wyrmrest Accord, Alliance.Haelod24 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Artcraft- Female Tauren http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/327690-artcraftbody-moovin/Salefa44 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [H] Garrosh Normal, Does anyone kill him? So i have been lazy and put off killing Garry........ However now i am trying to find groups no one seem able to......(how does that work.....) So in short anyone running a garry kill 10 or 25 that has room for a 552 lock? Don't really care about the rest of the raid (Mind you loot is always fun) i just want my stupid wolf and title before WOD!Elzanith27 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 The milk maids have arrived. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14905496/artcraft-body-moovin-7-24-2014Quintus2 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 PvE mini games/scenarios Hello all, as I'm bored at work I found myself thinking about games in general, and realized it would be fun to have pve style bgs in wow. My first idea would be Rise of the Scourge. Located in a city map or cemetery map, players work together to survive wave after wave of undead, increasing in difficulty. Details can even include having barriers placed for los and such. Second I call bomb-voyage, on your faction's airship, saboteurs constantly assault it, with bombs being placed. Its a race to diffuse the bombs while repelling the attackers. Third could be a huge siege/warzone, but its all pve. Assaulting forces with siege vehicles and such. Granted these are just musings and maybe they're dumb ideas but could be fun, especially if they work as wave based or onjective based but with no real end in sight. Anywho, do any of you guys have ideas? Maybe types of mini games or features.Salsbury4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Does anyone else feel like this? Ugh..... Sometimes i get sooooooooo bored with wow... I only have 8 90s but I miss the feeling of lvling something new... I didnt like warriors or paladins and im kinda lvling a DK but idk i kinda want to delete some of my 90s and start over >.> maybe im just weird.Aliciona20 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Dancing Gnome thread. *Dances around a bit* How are all of you folks days going?Slade13 Jul 24, 2014