Wyrmrest Accord

Jun 25, 2014 Happy Birthday to Thyrus! Best wishes for a great day :DVandrysse6 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 [H-IC] "The Crimson Coalition" - June 26th THE CRIMSON COALITION: OFFICIAL THREAD THE STREETS OF SILVERMOON CITY are alive yet again. The scent of perfumes carry themselves along the edge of a southbound wind, flowing through the tall and magnificent gates of the Jewel of the East. Ah, the gates; strong and lofty, as though they were fitted for a grand castellated abbey. The cold gaze of the unforgotten-Prince, forever embedded in precious stone, looks out to those who pass through them, leaving means of true ingress and egress nothing of the personal sort. Amidst the profusion of golden ornaments ranging all over this grand scheme, the tall steeples, reaching skywards so that their elongated pointed tips pierce the red-rum colour of the horizon, are plastered over with several raw, amber-coloured parchments. The calligraphy which announces what is listed is bold and black; the careful stroke of a brush is the author: ... ... TABLE OF CONTENTS i. Introductory Statements ii. Table of Contents iii. What is 'The Crimson Coalition'? iv. Representatives and Elections v. How it Works vi. How and When vii. Induction and Representation THE CRIMSON COALITION An idea struck me earlier today. Being on Wyrmrest for the rather small amount of time which I have been, it has come to my attention that this server has a particular love and keenness for all different kinds of roleplay, yet they all branch to one of the most beloved pastimes of all of history: politics. The great leaders and organisers of The Thalassian Citizen's Forum help to indulge in this love of the nobility. That is why today, I come to you all with this idea; completely organised and fully-fledged, I present to you: The Crimson Coalition. Just what is The Crimson Coalition? In short, what it is planned to be is a coalition (as the name suggests) of representatives all over Quel'Thalas and its extended territories, focused on resolving political disputes rather than civil, public trials, and Law and Order of the city as a whole. A sort of democratic-stance, if you will, on the presence of martial law still remaining over the land. The Crimson Coalition is to be composed of as many militant regiments, houses, organisations, or whatever, as possible. The idea is to use this mechanic as a means of stimulating roleplay throughout the server as a whole, even for our Non-Elven friends. The group will gather to discuss several things: trials, civil cases, lawsuits, prosecution, investigation, etc. All of this in the grand scheme of helping immerse players in a universe where Law and Order is still driven by the most influential people of the territory; and, in such, gives players an opportunity to truly roleplay their noble characters out. [Continued.]Macroh9 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Seeking Vrykul Roleplayers! Hey guys! I'm looking for some vrykul roleplayers for my guild, "The Clans" We're a representation of the remaining vrykul clans who've formed a coalition for survival and prosperity. So if you're a vrykul RP'er, we want you^.^ don't have to join, if you don't want too, we're just trying to get more vrykul RP on Wra, and get people OUT of the cities, and in to the world. So yea, if you're a vrykul RPer or have always been curious of RPing vrykul, i'd be happy to help and or guild ya, if you so desire. Thanks for reading, also if you'd like to be part of our storyline, let me know.Lokiira9 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Goblin roleplay Hi all I'm returning to WoW and wyrmrest accord after a much needed break. As a long time bllood elf roleplayer I decided it's time to try something new. I'm wondering how the goblin roleplay community is here and who is best to get into contact with. also I'd love any souces to read about goblin roleplay. Thanks! ps. what are some good goblin guilds?Yik0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 (A) <The Scarlet Imperium> Heavy RP Hello, roleplaying community of Wyrmrest Accord. If you were interested in the Scarlet Imperium, or you interacted with it at any point in time, I recommend you read this post. Unfortunately, this guild, which was based around Scarlet RP, is no longer active, due to issues with guild drama and other problems. I thank all of you who have supported this guild, but I must also sincerely apologize for the result. I have decided to move on to a different style of RP, and as such, the Imperium no longer exists ICly. If you are still interested in Scarlet RP, I recommend you seek out the Scarlet Sworn, a guild run by many ex-officers of the Imperium. If you would rather continue RPing with me personally for whatever reason, please feel free to contact me in-game. If any moderators come across this thread, I recommend that it be deleted, as it is no longer relevant and I would not want to see this thread necro'd later on.Vaallith88 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 World PvP Event... Anyone interested in having a spice race in Silithus on Saturday?Pai10 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 [A-PvE]<Carnage> is recruiting! Heyo Wyrmrest, <Carnage> is a new level 25 guild on the server, and is looking to expand with your help. Our primary focus is going to be on PvE, whether you're interested in heroics, scenarios, or just other people to queue with for LFR, we'd like to have ya. That being said, if you just want to hang out for our perks, you're more than welcome. Maybe you'll find people to PvP with if that is your thing, or to RP with. The guild itself is not a RP guild, though, so your character will not have any attachments to it ICly. We have been running Flex modes for about 3 -4 weeks now, and we have killed Garrosh (yay for those BoA weapons). With Flex running smoothly, we would like to turn our focus to the 10m normal team. We are currently lacking a dedicated third healer that shows up each week. For our third healer we would be open to: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Once our 10-man is operational, it will most likely be running twice a week, around 7pm-11pm EST. (4-8 Server time) So, if you'd like to get in on the ground floor of a blossoming raid team, or just meet some new friends and have some other people to play with ( I know I don't like to do LFR alone), then please send an in-game mail or whisper to Kenarin or Khetana, and let us know what you're interested in! Hope to hear from you lovely people xoxo -KenKenarin6 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 (A) WTB CM Gold run! Going to be freezing my account soon, but I would like to get this before it goes the way of the dodo!Datan10 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Looking for longterm horde rp partner Mostly I'm just working on Alt's and gear and things until the next expansion arrives. I'd like someone who's be active, chat with me, plot and just hang out. I live in mountain time zone, and I am available over Battle.net or Skype from 4:pm to 9:pm on weekdays and All day on weekends. Some days earlier depending on work. I want to make a sort of community with my characters. My characters are interconnected and have relationships with each other, such as siblings or battalion members. i want to make a Dynamic town feel, with e Ruling lord and lady. This is most likely easier done with a Guild, but for now I am fine with just characters. I have 5 level 90's on Wyrmrest Accord and as such I want to stay on this server. I have a lot of time invested in it. If anyone is interested or would like to plot about it or just Advice, please, feel free to reply. My battle tag is KarkatVantas#1362. I enjoy in game rp, or rp over skype for bigger rp plot threads/posts. Paragraphs and Proper sentences is a must, unless of course your character has an accent of some sort.Serphia1 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Honor Hold, Thrallmar, and World PvP Player vs. player is, as the name suggests, two player-controlled characters fighting one another, right? Then why do people seem to think that killing questgivers, vendors, and anyone they can find in low level zones is PvP? Say you're levelling in Grom'gol Base Camp, and you're out killing trolls while out with your little raptor buddy. Or you're in Pandaria, trying to get that last bit of Golden Lotus rep. Or you're standing outside Stormwind to defend from the attacking Horde. But then, you spot a night elf or a dwarf or a human sent out on the same quest! You sneak up on him, cast Ambush, and the fight begins. That's world PvP. It's one player versus another player out in the open world of Azeroth, as the name would imply. Conversely, attacking Elder Grizzlies to collect bear asses, or farming a few thousand murlocs to get that one transmog sword to drop, or joining a dungeon to kill Garbleflarp the Great and Powerful is PvE. Player versus enemy. (Or "environment" if you're gonna be that guy.) So how is it, then, that running into a low level quest hub and killing all of the NPCs is "world PvP"? Yes, you get flagged for it. That's mostly so others can retaliate against you. Doing something while flagged does not make it PvP. I can flag myself while mining an ore vein. Doesn't mean I just partcipated in some epic PvP right there. So, the meat of this long rant. Blizzard, WrA denizens, God, Buddha, whoever will listen. Add elite 90 guards to every quest hub in the game. I mean it. Maybe not in PvP servers for obvious reasons, but definitely on PvE servers. Now I'm expecting about 80% of the world PvPers to have read that sentence and immediately gone to reply. Good luck with that, I'll just reply with "Read the OP". To the 20% of you that don't make me want to tear my hair out, thank you. And here's some rebuttals. Why don't you attack us back? That's why most of us are doing this, we're looking to pick a fight! First, not everyone PvPs. We just might not want to fail over and over at trying to defeat a seasoned PvPer in full Prideful gear. Gear's also a big part of it. The way WoW is made, you need to have gear to even have a chance at PvPing. No PvP stats means you're going to be taking a ton of damage, and dealing very little. On top of that, some of us might not have any max level characters of that faction. Or they're on another server. Or you haven't been on them since Wrath. Or you're an altoholic with no 90s. Or you're a new player with no 90s. Or, again, you just can't PvP to save your life. Which is kind of what PvP comes down to. More importantly, why the hell are you looking to pick a fight with level 90 characters in a level 60 area? Flag yourself and run around Pandaria. Join a battleground. Flag yourself and try to do some dailies, I'm sure someone will interrupt you. Or, better yet, why not join an RPPvP server? You don't have to level here, you can go to a different zone. In most cases, that's...mostly true. Hellfire Peninsula is the only 58-63 area, which is, I assume, the biggest reason people like to camp in Trollbane or Nazgrul's room. You literally cannot avoid levelling in Hellfire Peninsula unless you make a conscious effort to overlevel in Blasted Lands by grinding mobs or doing low level quests. Blasted Lands is also the only 55-60 levelling zone that doesn't make the average player want to kill themselves. Silithus was untouched by Cataclysm, probably for nostalgia's sake. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who can NOT stand levelling there. The quests are all over the place, and require a ridiculous amount of walking. But that's another topic for another day. The big thing is, I just may not want to change zones. And why should I? I've done Arathi a dozen and a half times, why should I be forced to go there again just because someone's camping Rebel's Camp in Stranglethorn? Another big thing is how quests work. The zone assumes you go there at the low level. Arathi assumes you're 25, Eastern Plaguelands assumes you're 40, Blasted Lands assumes you're 55, etc. If I were in, say, Silverpine, loving the questline...but then someone comes in to the Sepulcher and starts stabbing everyone (Sylvanas is phased, right? >.>), I could just head to Northern Barrens...and start all the way from the beginning. Not only is that tedious as all hell to restart just because some guy's in my base, killin' my doods, I'd also be forced to do the early quests while I'm already 17 or so, and those quests have long since been green and award me much less XP. (Continued)Champson46 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Wyrmcast Episode 1 is up!!! In our very first official episode Xortz talks with the good folks of the Silvermoon Registry. Despite a missing co host, our intrepid goblin presses on for answers! https://soundcloud.com/wyrmcast/episode-1-the-silvermoonXortz5 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Dwarven Women. Sadly, It's a well known fact that we are seriously lacking in Dwarven Females... the "there is no such thing as a Dwarf Lady," but I want to know, how many of them are here on Wyrmrest Accord? I want to be able to date one sometime if Borgie ever becomes lovesick!Borgro32 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Turwinkle Talks to Himanshu! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back with a new Turwinkle Talks episode with special guest Himanshu, Guild Leader of Warsong Battalion! Come and hear from the man himself as we discuss his toon in the game! We learn how he made Himanshu, what he enjoys doing in the game, his thoughts about the Emerald Dream server and forums! We find out what his advice is for new players and guilds coming to Emerald Dream as well! So grab a soda, some popcorn and get ready for all the Turwinkle and Himanshu goodness! http://youtu.be/dFOqwkKsiCUTurwinkle1 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Looking for orcish rp Any weekly events, notable guilds, or hotspots in the world <outside of Orgrimmar> that focus on orc-themed rp? Appreciate your responses.Khartina1 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Item sold edit: found a buyer, gl allNancee0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 [A] Looking for CM team! Hi, I'm a warlock like you see. I truly wish to get hands on CM Gold transmog. But finding people for it is a pain in the butt. So I'd like a team with a good composition for it. I'm one of those no life so time is not an issue for me at those! Add me if interested, desperately looking for folks! Lockon#1999Arwena18 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 @duelers out in front of org Had so much fun last night /love /hug /sexyFailamos6 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 First Impressions of CoH2:Western Front Armys Impressed. Much more fun then classic COH2 has been. The Server Search and new Match Window is a MUCH WELCOMED new addition from classic CoH. Both the new German and US Factions are very fun to play. So far the only disappointing thing is the LACK of any Singleplayer Campaign or even Threater of War Sceanrios but I'm sure those will be added later as $5-50 DLC's given Sega's Nickle and Dime for everything stratagy.Kiethoo0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Ashes of Al'ar on BMAH gl hfCaelixx0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Happy Birthday to Macroh and Rhovin! Best wishes for a great day :DVandrysse0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Hypothetical Time: The Revenge! Warlords is looming in the distance ... a very great distance away, but it's looming nonetheless. This is a Hypothetical for the Horde. You've built your Garrison, everything's spiffy, you've got your thick stone walls, catapults, cannons, a legion of followers, there's just one wrinkle. There's an Iron Horde garrison on the other side of the map, and you've been eyeing each other for some time, waiting for a weakness to exploit to preserve your strength while smashing theirs. In a hidden vale in the region, a colony of pacifistic Draenei have been hiding, and one day you see a caravan of these pacifists struggling to make for Shadowmoon, where they might be able to find refuge with the rest of their kind. Unfortunately, so has the Iron Horde, and the've sent a good half of their forces out to slaughter this caravan of unarmed, unarmoured Draenei. This is the chance you've been waiting for. With the Draenei distracting the Iron Horde, you could sack their Garrison and set them back months, while consolidating your grip on the region. But the Draenei have no fighters, no trained ones at least. They are priests and seers and healers, not a warrior to be seen amongst them. If you sent out riders, you could possibly get them into your Garrison with a few hours to spare before the Iron Horde's Raiders catch up, but then you're trapped in a siege with the Iron Horde with scores more mouths to feed, mouths that will not fight no matter what. But if you let them get slaughtered to pursue military dominance, the backlash from the other Draenei could cause outright war with the Alliance, let alone any guilt you or your followers might feel. What do you do? Save the convoy of Draenei pacifists, use them as bait to allow you to strike at the Iron Horde's garrison, or do you see another option?Krenk9 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Carry! I would like a Silver run ironically. Don't really care for the sets, not that they aren't nice looking. I'm really just after the mount/mounts. Would be willing to pay 80k for Silver.Zelyeera5 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 A Short Term Break Seeing as my time expires in less than 10 hours I have decided to take myself a tiny WoW break. I just picked up my copy of Wildstar last night, finally, and have continued where I left off from the guest pass and have spent entirely too much time, and gold, on just my freaking house alone Dx Anyone else make sure every minuscule detail is just right? I seem to be bad with it. Anywho, as soon as I can get some time I'll be back. Until then I'm Avarosia of the only RP server in Wildstar. Here's to hoping my little Aurin Esper gets to make some new friends. And maybe soon an Engineer. Just sucks that Aurin can't be Engineers ._. Until next time Wyrmrest ^.^Avarosia2 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 [WoD] Grimrail Depot http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/june/new-LoadScreenBlackrockTrainDepot.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cd8oOyti0c I've never actually cared for trains, but the fact this dungeon is literally set on a moving one... I am incredibly excited by this. I'm also saddened though. This dungeon has me envisioning badass spike-covered orcish trains crossing through Durotar, the Barrens, Stonetalon and Ashenvale. Imagine that, Horde! Smoke belching orcish trains across the frontier! It's too bad Vol'jin is content being primitive.Grazzug40 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 WTS Alani kill alliance side 50k just got my 10th sky shard today and i'm looking to sell the mount for 50kLaw3 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 @Keithoo I recently saw some interesting alternate nuclear power options. I don't know how viable these things are but I found them worth checking out. Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactors: http://youtu.be/uK367T7h6ZY Focus Fusion energy: http://youtu.be/Z3uJNi1QVJU Futurist Ray Kurtzweil thinks solar will be the energy of the future.Dawnblood7 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Looking for RBGS (Hordeside) ^ This.Nakhu7 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Garrosh is Died. Hey yo Garrosh is died. Good jerb. Enjoy your wolves.Schwert83 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Character transfers and choosing servers. FUN So I'm planning on transferring one of my characters. From all the way back in Wrath, to early cata. To either WrA, alliance side. Or MG Horde/alliance side. But before I sink the character transfer (And potentially the faction change/race change) money into it. I'd love some advice. Now. This isn't about a new RP concept. I have one for each faction. So I'm good there. And both are appealing. But it's deciding on the server, that I already know a lot about. Or trying out a new one, if I decide to go for Moon Guard. I'm familiar with the Horde side of Moon Guard. But Alliance side makes me... Sceptical. But I already have an abundance of characters on WrA. Yet none on Moon Guard, to use as proper characters. So to recap: I know of WrA. Both sides. And Moon Guard on Horde side. It's the alliance side of MG that I'm sceptical about, as I haven't RP'd over there just yet. Which is my interest when it comes down to the point. But all rambling aside. I am looking for advice on which server to transfer this character to, as I don't want it sitting on it's current dead server, collecting virtual dust in my character lists. I'd love opinions on Moon Guard, in particular, due to the fact that I already have my knowledge of WrA. (And no. I don't want to hear about Goldshire, for Moon guard suggestions. (I've decided on MG alliance side. I went to there in game. Asked around. And so far. I like what I see. Hopefully I won't regret this choice. And I doubt I will.Xaviér3 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Any Raiding Guilds Recruiting? I'm a pretty good player, but I've hit a bit of a glass ceiling. I've completed all content availible to me and I still want to do more. Issue is most people on WrA don't do much besides RP and I want to play the game. Are there any guilds that are looking for a ranged dps? I've about 560 ilevel I'm Gold Proven and I've beat Brawler's Guild. If you are recruiting please post here and I'll get back to you.Lytum29 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 So is anybody interested in... I've been chatting with some of my higher rated PvP friends and some folks in Vigil about maybe hosting a workshop in game on WrA. The ideas been tossed around for a while now for just warriors specifically but it seems I may have a few folks who'll do other classes as well. What would this workshop be about? - Basic tips and tricks for PvP/PvE for certain specs/classes with a Q/A with either a 2200+ rated player or somebody from a top US guild. After our guest "speaker" is done the event would continue into an RP gathering for those playing the spec/class IC. Certain guests may take it a step further and take their group into LFR, an old raid or into a battleground! While one can just hop over to Icy-Veins to read about their stuff nothing quite beats being able to sit down and interact with folks and ask questions - Especially with players who write the guides! So WrA; Is there a demand for this kind of event? Anybody desperately want a certain spec or class covered? Anybody you'd like to see guest speak I might be able to get a hold of? Locations? Suggestions?Schwert10 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Sweet Grey Knights treaser. **Teaser. Sorry I got a little excited seeing it. Grey Knights are my second favorite chapter. http://youtu.be/JjaYW5Cnr5k The chapter most space marines want to be when they grow up. This is one of the coolest fan made projects I have ever seen. I am very much looking forward to the final version of The Lord Inquisitor.Dawnblood12 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Finally grinding to 90... I think Osweald got fed up, but maybe it was just me lol. Osweald has done over 1,100 quests and all quests level 35 or below I could find. He was collecting frog legs in Dustwallow marsh when something just snapped for both of us. He decided he has better things to do and I decided I wanted to 90 and gear him. So.... You may see Osweald in some Random Dungeons. Be kind, I do not know the content at all. I run him as a Ret Pali and chose selfless healer, so I am always trying to keep the party healed when it needs it. See you in the world...of warcraft.Osweald2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 profession leveling kits! Selling proffesion leveling kits for the following: Tailoring First aid Inscription Blacksmithing Leatherworking Alchy These kits will contain the mats listed from the site http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-tailoring-guide.html#Apprentice This sale is for both Alliance and Horde. To request a kit send me a mail ig/reply to this thread and allow 1-2 days depending on faction for your mats to be gifted. Prices will range between 10k-20k. Something we can hash out through whisper or mail (this depends on profession. I'll do an edit to the pricing of each kit soon enough. Happy hunting!Brancia0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Turwinkle Update! Hi-ho folks! This coming week should be a fun one! We have a new Turwinkle quest episode in EPL! This time we are working for Crommie..a bronze flight dragon disguised as a little gnome female! Which Turwinkle certainly approves of! :D We have a interview with the one and only Himanshu of the Warsong Battalion on the Emerald Dream server! Come and see who he is and some of his thoughts about the Emerald Dream Server, his guild and the ED forums! We also have a wonderful Guild interview with the Shadows of Lordearon! A great guild with a fantastic RP concept! We start the week with a great new Dragon Age: Origins episode! Episode six! We have to "bury" Tamlen and leave the clan..very sad! Come and see this emotional episode! http://youtu.be/tT2IbbGLB_E So look forward to all this and more! \o/Turwinkle2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 571 Balance Druid/575 Fury Warrior Hello WrA, my name is Serathel. During Cataclysm, I raided here on my retribution Paladin, and am considering coming back after being away. My toons are: Serathel-572 Balance Druid Fëng: 575 Fury Warrior I am currently 8/14H on both characters. I am looking for a 10m H or A H SoO guild that is recruiting for trial core positions. You can contact me at: Vanille#1609 in game Despite the lack of extensive cutting edge raiding, I do miss WrA and the raiding community. I was there for the competition between Valhalla and the Professionals, there when Valhalla left and returned. I enjoyed the community and hope to hear feedback soon:-) . Other credentials: Vanilla/TBC <vodka> raider Former GM on WrA, Raid Leader for over 6 years and officer in varying guildsSwiftyex2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [A-RP] The Alchemical Union <The Alchemical Union> is a company looking for any and all. The core of the guild consists of those in intelligence, research, and protection divisions. They aid in the testing and creation of products, as well as the safe delivery of alchemical goods. The Alchemical Union professes the uses of Alchemy, and teaches the benefits of using it alongside magic as well as melee combat. The Alchemical Union publicizes the profession and is accepting loyal unionists to take up needed job openings! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who we are: The Alchemical Union is a fresh and newly formed guild and is in need of reliable, quality members willing to help out. We will select officers that are needed after we see the right amount of dedication and effort put forth in the guild’s activities, as well as the camaraderie amongst other members. More specifically, The Alchemical Union is, more or less, a company. The guild focuses on the study, teaching, and spread of Alchemy as a profession and business, selling alchemical goods ranging from, but are not limited to: potions, transmutations, magical reagents, alchemical reagents, herbs, poisons, Alchemical recipes, Alchemical tomes and transcripts, and much more. The leadership of the Alchemical Union can be classified as a Duarchy, or rule by two of equal power. Ranks:The core of the guild consists of those who are in the Research, Intelligence, and Protection divisions who answer to the Foremen, who are assigned tasks by the Overseers. The Grand Alchemists supervise the whole ordeal and make sure nothing goes awry. -Research Division: These are the Alchemists, the Mixologists and Transmuters of the Alchemical Union. They research all they can about the creation of the products of the union. The researchers focus mainly on teaching about the wonders of Alchemy and it’s applications, but are constantly learning about it themselves as well. This division generally consists of those inclined to magic, such as magi, warlocks, spellcasters, etc. but is open to all classes. -Intelligence Division:These are those who specify in the testing of the products of the union, verifying the authenticity of the goods, ranging, but not limited to experimentation and research. Additionally, the Intelligence Division focuses on things such as making sure the secrets of the Alchemical Union do not fall into wrong hands or escape the confines of the union. The Intelligence Division may be teachers or learners of the applications of Alchemy. This division generally consists of rogues and shady types, but are open to all classes, of course. -Protection Division: These are those who make sure the frequent deliveries get to the desired location or customer. Likewise, this division serves as the bodyguards and protectors of the union, as the name suggests. Although, this is not all they do. They can additionally practice the profession of Alchemy, and learn it’s teachings, and if they’re skilled enough, teach it as well. This group is largely made up of warriors, melee types, and so on and so forth, but is not restricted to those types of classes. -Foremen: This group is dedicated to the assignment of tasks and jobs for each division. This group can consist of any player that can fit the role. They also may schedule teachings of Alchemy applied to magic and/or melee, or Alchemy by itself, should the class suit it. -Overseer: These are the most trusted officers of the Grand Alchemists. They provide counsel to the Foremen as well as the Grand Alchemists within meeting of the Alchemical Union, and are valued members of the union. -Grand Alchemist: These are the leaders of the Alchemical Union. They orchestrate research, intelligence, and protection divisions with the aid of the overseers and foremen of the union. They keep a close eye on the actions of the union, making sure things go as smooth as possible. The current Grand Alchemists of the Alchemical Union are Apolleus, (Apolleus) and Hohenheim (Thanytos). How to contact us: Whisper us (Apolleus/Thanytos) in-game or send us in-game mail, or ask any questions you may have regarding the guild in this forum’s post. A website is currently being planned and developed, it will be finished Soon™. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And remember, <The Alchemical Union> needs you!Apolleus23 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Pain Train Are you ready? In Warlords of Draenor, there will be... Trains. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/june/new-LoadScreenBlackrockTrainDepot.jpg That's right, we’re gonna be fighting ORCS ON TRAINS. Well that’s it guys I was always kind of skeptical about Warlords of Draenor but now that we have badass Metal Murder Trains, I can pack it in, best expansion.Lytum2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [H] WTB Norm 25m Garrosh Kill Edited: 23 June So, upon the realisation that this computer in use cannot perform optimum and ended up with me dead each time in the raid due to lag, freezes, crashes, disconnections and not even able to see the attacks on the ground until they were literally ontop of my corpse, I have decided to offer anywhere up to 10, 20 or 25k just to kill Garrosh, preference on 25 because then WHEN I do tend to end up killed, there are still a lot of competant dpsers alive and able to burn him down. Until that point though, I can make a pin cushion of him, the adds and/or the weapon he throws down, because for once I would love to earn and at the time FoS, more so one that will be removed and I would never be able to come to terms with a miss because of software and hardware. I still don't like the option, but now I know there is no choice because there is no upgrades permitted until November. Another option is to invite me, and I can use a computer that might or might not blow up with use due to no fan >.> Just send some mail in any case, the BattleTag is listed. IncubiReaper#1914Incubi8 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 <H> The Magpie's Folly Anniversary Party! A year has passed since the Magpie’s Folly was born unto this server. One adventurous year full of profit and plundering, with the best damn treasure hunters this side of Outland. How can we possibly celebrate such a monumental milestone? The only way we know how: Getting blind, stinking drunk and hunting for treasure. Join us, Tuesday June 24th, as we celebrate our guild’s One year anniversary. The festivities will start in Lordaeron, in the area bhind the SMC portal, and spill out into the surrounding area. The party starts at 5:30 server time, when we begin the official scavenger hunt throughout Tirisfall Glades. Once that is concluded, we will return to our starting point for drinking contests, Drunken knife fights and more! There are dozens of prizes to win, with the grand prize for the scavenger hunt being a brand new Mechano-Hog mount! Runners up will receive pets, gold, and transmog gear, straight from the Magpies’ Vaults! It's gonna be one hell of a time!Roisene0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [H] <Veiled Consulate>still openly recruiting The <Veiled Consulate> is a diplomatic/adventure guild whose primary focus is supporting and promoting the ideals of the Horde: Integrity through one's honor, Strength in the face of adversity, and Respect that others bring greater value to the table (Thall/Vol'jin based ideals, not Garrosh). We act mostly in a lawful and benevolent manner, though...we understand and respect that sometimes there is use for subterfuge and secrecy. While like many open-race RP guilds there is a healthy population of Blood Elves (you can't argue numbers); we actively support, promote, and seek out players that enjoy the other Horde races. Our guild fosters a social camaraderie in its guild chat (OOC) and we have multiple types of events weekly with different focuses and styles, for the varied tastes in the RP community. Tavern Tuesdays are social mixers at a random tavern out in Azeroth; Thursdays are mini-scenarios, RP training sessions, and holiday events; and Sundays are home to a campaign-style arc that those familiar with things like D&D may be more comfortable with. A large portion of our membership also enjoys walk-up/spontaneous RP and there's usually someone on that is wanting to be out in the world. Finally, while guild chat skews a bit more adult, we have a strict no tolerance policy on harassment; and I will not allow chat to get out of control. Too easily, can one find/have to deal with immature people. You're here to have fun and play a game. We at the <Veiled Consulate> want to make sure you do too. Website: veiledconsulate.enjin.com If interested, feel free to whisper or send an in-game mail to: Trinnien (GM), Shaysha, Tathas, Ohunrey, Mycáel (alt 0225), or BharaniShaysha15 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Nerf Guns, Cats, and why did you people.... .... not tell me how hilarious this stuff is? So I was asked by my sister to fix a Nerf Gun before it was handballed to a neighbour's grand-kids for next weekend, as the mechanisms had been jammed by dust-bunnies. I'm trying to fix this thing, and my damn cats are getting in my lap, sitting on the Nerf Gun and generally being a pain in my !@#. So I think I've finally got this 'Raider CS-35' working, snap the clip in place, load a round and look around for something to test it on. And there I see Clog, looking out the glass door, his tail in the air and wiggling. I can't pass this up. So I take aim, and fire a foam dart right into his freckle, first shot. Clog, all thirty pounds of the giant hairball of a cat, well his butt shoots forwards but his front legs aren't quite sold on this idea and so he manages to whack his entire back and head into the glass door, then comes running into my arms and starts meowing pitifully, obviously having not realised I'm the bastard who just darted his derriere, Nerf Gun still hanging from one hand as I laugh hysterically. Oh my God, I've just found my new favourite sport. Couple of minutes later, when the guilt has abated somewhat, I see his mother, little Craybait, sitting with her back towards the space-heater, giving me the evil eye. So I pick up this Nerf Gun, chamber another dart and fire. All she does is twitch to the left and the dart bounces off the heater behind her. This has got to be a fluke, so I pump another dart into the chamber and fire again. And again she dodges. So I'm lying there, swearing loudly as I unload all 50 darts from this drum at the cat and she's just bobbing and weaving while sitting, going all Neo on my $%^-, a full 50 darts and I didn't even graze her. So I get up, go over to pick up the darts and every time I try to grab one, she puts a paw on my hand and just looks at me. The look that threatens being smothered in my sleep with her *!@. That promises revenge-turds in my shoes. Thankfully, I have another drum sitting on the table. Grab it, snap it in place, pump another dart in, turn around, the cat's yawning, I snap-shoot from the hip and whack her right on the nose. I'm laughing until I hear the yowling get louder than I am, see the cat glaring at me, and decide discretion is the better part of valor and run for the bedroom, hoping to find the catnip-filled toy and appease the feline overlords before Craybait eats my face. I get in there, grab the pillow, 'cause the last time I saw it the cats had managed to wedge it under there, hear a noise, turn around and there's Craybait leaping for me. I hold the pillow out, managing to snag the cat on the pillow and then turn and push it against the mattress, while all I can see of the cat is one lashing leg and the eyes staring at me from the other side of the pillow. So I left her under there and ran back out of the room, locking the door behind me. Couple of hours later, I'm sitting here, writing this after making up with the cats. Typing one-handed because I have to use the other hand to hold the spoon of ice-cream for Craybait. Why did you people never tell me about how much fun Cats and Nerf Guns are when you put them together?Krenk11 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Seeking Garrosh reg kill for friend Alliance side, wanting a kill for a friend of mine before 6.0 comes. She doesn't want any loot, just the mount for her collection. Send asking price and raid schedule to kittyanya#1934 or mail Derekil so I know how much I need to set aside for her. This is going to hopefully be a surprise present.Derekil2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Qiraji Guardling Just a little notice to everyone, that now is the only time you can get this Battle Pet. Just outside the AQ instances, around levels 16-17. It's pretty rare, so for all you collectors out there, this is not something you want to miss.Torkus8 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 (H) BMC Presents: Ratchet Restaurant Dim lights glowed in the dark of Ratchet's ports, as small bonfires were lit to keep the cool night air at bay. The normal quiet of the town was broken by the roar of parties and drinking, emanating from the hilltop tavern. Loud music blared, laughter, fighting, the sounds of gambling victories all filled the air. Inside the tavern, the hustle and bustle of waiters moved about serving fine food, drink and entertainment, as a lone blood elf with stark white hair took the stage. The crowd fell silent, as she broke into song.... The snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the Queen The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside Couldn't keep it in; Heaven knows I've tried Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good girl you always have to be Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know Well now they know Let it go, LET IT GO! Can't hold it bac-AAAAAAAH! The woman's song was cut short by the bang of the Trade Baron's gun, as she fell to the floor. Sals stood there, eyeing the crowd. Wha'? I's can't stand tha' song anymore.Salsbury20 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Is Harpy Slaughter Justifiable? is the treatment the harpies endure Justifiable? Sure, they raid caravans, are xenophobic, kill people who enter their territory when they find them, but is slaughtering them in droves morally righteous? I mean after all, we do kind of invade, the tauren regularly hunt harpies for ceremonial headdresses. CEREMONIAL, that's not even everyday where, they just kill them to make pretty hats. Perhaps the harpies themselves aren't A-holes because it's in their nature; perhaps they're A-holes because everyone else is? Think about...The areas where harpies live, Durotar, Teldrassil, Feralas, they're forced to compete for food and resources with other, more well equipped factions like the horde and alliance. To them, likely raiding a caravan is a no brainer, it's free food, with some guards guarding it. So, there's the question, forums, is slaughter simply for being xenophobic, food stealing bird women Justifiable? Oh, and side note, in the barrens we steal their children. Yea, think about that. Side note: I realize arguing morality in wow when we all play a bunch of loot crazed psychopaths is kind of silly, still, i like to make people think^.^ Hope this made you take pause and think.Lokiira38 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 [A] Looking for WoD Mythic group Is there any plans for a server-wide Mythic group for Warlords of Draenor? If not, are there some guilds on Alliance that I can warm up to and go "Hey, guys. I want to get into your Mythic raids without leaving my guild." I can keep track of my own DKP roster, GDKP, or SKP. I have experience with seniority loot rules as well (The more times you attend, the more chances you get picked for loot), as well as Loot Council. I am planning to have my Warrior here viable for tanking at level 100, and I can easily supply ranged DPS with my Huntard who will forever be Survival/MM depending on the fight. Then again, who doesn't like MOAR DOTS?! So, any takers or is someone going to tell me that Mythic is going to be cross-realm like everything else in WoD? My hours so far are open. Except before 8am server, and from 3pm to 7pm server due to work. I handle packages at UPS. If your package gets lost in transit to Chicago, you can blame me. (I'm in CST/CDT, but I can adapt to raid times in different zones. I plan to keep this time schedule as is as well.Crestor3 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Good places for cross-faction RP In true WrA spirit (?), I'm attempting to counter-act a negative thread with a positive one. The other faction's major cities may not be the best choice for those who don't want to be ganked, but there are plenty of viable options where you won't be auto-flagged for PvP. The most obvious choices would be areas controlled by neutral factions like the Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle, or Earthen Ring, as well as goblin cities like Booty Bay. There are plenty of neutral zones out there, and lots of people want to see more RP outside the main cities. So tell me, WrA, where are your favorite spots for cross-faction RP? And yes, if anyone wants to plan an actual event here, great!Brigeda15 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Seems like a worthy topic... If I've had the wool pulled over my eyes, I'm going to be !@#$ing pissed.Gorven0 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 RP Event – A Tauren Wedding – 6/21 IC: A carefully lettered parchment is placed on notice boards in various Horde cities and settlements, as well as Nighthaven in Moonglade: To all friends of the Earthspear Tribe, Huatar and Kinarra are pleased to announce the joining of their daughter, Osyka, to Jodank Ghostseeker. The ceremony will be held on the evening of June 21st , in the Northern Barrens, at the ceremonial circle on the mesa near the Stagnant Oasis. All who wish to share in the blessings of the Earthmother are welcome to attend. Sincerely, Huatar and Kinarra of the Earthspear Tribe __________________________________ OOC: That’s right, EST ain’t quite dead yet! Kina and Huey’s little girl has decided she is grown up enough get hitched, and you’re all invited! Who doesn't love a summer wedding! When: Saturday, June 21 at 7:30 server time Where: Northern Barren, the Ceremonial Circle on the Mesa by the Stagnant Oasis. Faction: Both! Yep, Alliance is welcome. – Just no shenanigans until after the ceremony!Kinarra28 Jun 22, 2014