Wyrmrest Accord

Apr 6, 2014 Conflict. I am very lost right now in terms of faction. I have a level ninety on both sides, and they're both fun to roleplay- when I am able to. I often find myself wandering the streets of a capital city like Silvermoon City, or Stormwind, and have trouble finding roleplay. Maybe it's the fact that I'm a Tauren in a city of Elven rogues, or a person with a practically blank MyRolePlay meandering about Stormwind, who knows. I sure as hell don't. I'm just curious about the state of random roleplay or as some call it Walk Up roleplay, and where I would be able to find the majority of such. I know most would recommend joining a guild, but I can't really find a guild to fit my character if I don't really have a character fleshed out and ready to roleplay whenever an event pops up or something of the sort. In short, I find it difficult to join a guild when I sort of have a blank character, and I was simply wondering which faction would I be able to prosper in roleplay on? I've tried both and I don't think I can come to an answer as I've not been here for very long.Grandalee11 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Darker Nights, Anyone? Hello Wyrmrest Accordians! I am presenting to you Darker Nights in Mists of Pandaria, and it's an addon I am creating. Right now I have it just right so everything appears dark, but it it's still in early stages. Below is an album of Stormwind, and Goldshire (Yes, ew, but hey it works. Centralized light sources everywhere.). I will include various albums of other locations soon. No, you can't get this yet. It's not done yet. No, I didn't mess around in Photoshop ot get these. I'm not that good at Photoshop. So, here is the Album. http://imgur.com/a/rV48l Taken today at 2:30am Server. Edit: Right album, last one was bad.Crestor51 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 [H] Looking for Guild Looking for an experienced PvE guild, don't mind RP. Currently gearing, just passed 502 should be in the 520 range by Friday. Current up to SoO raid finder, learning the normal SoO fights currently. Dont judge by current gear as I refuse to enchant or gem anything 502 or less, and currently have all of my gems and enchants ready if needed.Iname0 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Turwinkle visits the OotK Spring festival! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new episode! In this episode, Turwinkle gets all dressed up to attend the Order of the Kaldorei community event, the Spring Festival in Darnassus on ED! We have a great time at this well run and fantastic server event! There is a Cook-off, Pet battle competition, Transmog event, Date Auction, Fishing competition, Dueling event and a raffle at the end! Whew! I can tell you Turwinkle was certainly ready for bed at the end of this terrific event! LOL! So grab a soda, some popcorn and snuggle up to all the Turwinkle goodness! :D http://youtu.be/Yiq0IVh-V2ETurwinkle1 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Whelp. I'm bored. Anyone wanna chat? I lost connection to my Internet and unfortunately, it won't be back on until tomorrow again... I'd love to chat. :(Lunaxia8 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Cult of Zemlja (A) RP " Soil embrace you!" The Cult of Zemlja is looking for members to combat the evil deviants of Azeroth. We are an evil roleplay guild based inside Westfall. [ Infomation ] : The Cult of Zemlja is a bizarre group that believes Azeroth is a god, and that soil is the foundation of all life. We call our god, "Zemlja," which is the Serbian sound for earth. Followers of Zemlja believe humanity, and all other life, had crawled out of soil in the beginning of life. The cultists of Zemlja often associate themselves with the Burning Legion, and that is because we believe the solid god had brought the Burning Legion into existence to cleanse the world of deviants. The Geodomin, and other cultists, will be hosting rituals that involve people being sacrificed to the earth. The majority of these rituals would represent beliefs of the cult. The Cult of Zemlja believes that all life that had came from soil must return to it. We strongly oppose the undead because of this belief. The Geodomin promises a life of bliss in the afterlife to his followers. The people that do not follow the cult's beliefs are called, "Deviants." [Restrictions]: You cannot be anyone of these classes: [Paladin] [Priest] [Death Knight] [Goal]: The Cult of Zemlja only wants to annihilate everyone on Azeroth. [Contact]: If you'd like to join our guild: contact me, and I will send an invitation. If I am not online, send a letter to Rilgan. (We often communicate with mailboxes anyways). [Friend Guilds]: <-----(The Celestial Vigil)-----> <-----(Overture)-----> <-----(Vanitas)-----> Rilgan's BTAG (Bearman#1617 Here is an advertisement: You're walking in the Cathedral District, when suddenly, a bird lands onto your shoulder, "Hey! you should join <The Cult of Zemlja>; It'll be a blast!" says the bird. You realize the bird is right, and you leave civilization to worship dirt. <The Cult of Zemlja> (RP guild) Rilgan by Tanria: http://i.imgur.com/eO5b2Ak.png Fine-looking portrait of Rilgan by Vaccaro: http://fletcher71.deviantart.com/art/Rilgan-390349026 Another fabulous picture of Rilgy by Tyedis http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/293/9/2/geodmin_by_iltheyn-d6r9i45.jpg Youtube Interview: http://youtu.be/MOo222EzfIY You are permitted to comment on this thread.Rilgan431 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Y'all keep talking about ERP So like, where is it I keep hearing people are tired of everybody just being after ERP so c'mon give me your secrets.Matojo196 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Looking for Old Blacksmith -found!- Cecil helped me acquire Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Steelgrip Gauntlets, very generous of her! If you would like to help me out further, I need leads on: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/13068 Much love, AnonCat =3Anoncat0 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Draenei Technician! Yo! This character's a... semi-retired vindicator; if need be, he'll pick up his armor, but he just works as a technician at the moment. He fixes and develops technology, namely power sources, to make certain things run fine. He's also familiar with Naaru technology so I suppose that gives him a good insight into that sort of stuff. I'm actually looking for a guild as a result, but not a guild that's high on activity in the RP department. More so just one I can jump on now and again. I've got two other alts hordeside that I'm very busy with RP-wise, that's the thing. I mean, if there's a RP group such as, say, Kharanei willing to take me or something and they approve that I won't always be on, especially for events most likely, I can do that too. Thanks!Shokaan1 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 [RP EVENT Sunday] Deathmatch : Agony Part of Jahpu's Deathmatch Game Series!! Agony will be Part 3! Deathmatch: Departure Victor : Hawlt Anguish Victor : Topher Agony Victor : ??? Group starting up Sunday around 7pm, MOONGUARD time, to start around 7:30-8:00. What is Deathmatch Agony? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12203110529 You'll have a blast..or my name isn't Jahpú DELACRUZ. Type out your character's name on this thread to sign up..or contact me in game! (I won't be on until Saturday night)Jahpú2 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 What Type Of Anime Character... After reading something in the general discussion forums leading me to a post of something describing their character in an Anime sense it got me to thinking. What would your character be like if it were part of an Anime? Naralis would definitely be the generic male type you see in most anime's. Like being the kind type with the childhood friend who secretly likes him but he winds up meeting another Blood Knight who's a total Tsundere who also secretly likes him. He'd do everything in his power to make both happy. Naralis is a softy, don't tell him I told you though >.> <.< >.> What would your character be? (It's 5 a.m. and I thought this up while sleepy, don't judge me Dx)Naralis11 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Holy Paladin Looking For RBGs. Hi. My name is Idrya and as I stated in the title, I am looking for an RBG team. Horde or Alliance - I am willing to faction change if the group itself can guarantee me a spot. I do not have a huge resume for RBGs nor have I ever reached 1500 rating but I am more than willing to put in the effort and time (when work permits). I have reached a 1400 rating in RBGs, 1750 in 3s and 1750 in 2s (If any of that matters). I am not here to debate rating nor the abilities of other players based on their rating history. I'm willing to work with a group of low MMR or even a group with a high MMR and that is willing to pick me up for their RBGs. I am a Holy Paladin. I have my Prideful weapon and shield and I will be fully gemmed/enchanted in the next day or two when I get the gold together. Please drop me an in-game letter, or whisper if you catch me online if you want to get in contact with me personally. Thanks, Wrymrest. Stay classy. <3Idrya2 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 For the Alliance! Hey everyone, I've been playing for about 4-5 months now and sadly I have NEVER seen a group form for this set of achievements. I asked in trade and everyone acted like little girls saying thing along the line of "It's just impossible." I honestly doubt that's the case. I would really like to attempt this and if you would to please whisper me in game. My B-Tag is sabitori#1256, I honestly believe with the numbers we could make this happen.Yssl4 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Looking for a particular tauren hunter I'm trying to find a fellow male tauren hunter, helped him tame Deth'tilac (still takes ages to do) and some other rares. Spent several hours pet hunting a couple of days ago but I can't remember his name nor did I ever add him to my friends list. *looks around* Where'd you go?Khunok1 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 New Female Orc Model In Action Somewhat hidden by the news of the WoD Alpha crap, they recently snuck in a preview of the female orc models in motion (and with armor!) through the Major Payne battle pet blog: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13555696/major-payne%E2%80%99s-advanced-pet-battles-training-dagra-the-fierce-4-4-2014 Looks neat!Troy10 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 [H] <The Machine> Recruiting for Warlords Guild: The Machine Faction: Horde Realm: Wyrmrest Accord Greetings! <The Machine> is currently opening its doors to anyone and everyone looking for a place to call home in Warlords of Draenor. At this current moment, we are currently in the process of a rebuilding mode. The Machines core group of players have been playing together since 2004, though with work and the daily tasks of life, many have had to step away from the game. Though many of our original core will be returning with the new expansion being released. So, are you currently looking for a guild? New to the game and wanting a place to call home? Or perhaps a veteran of World of Warcraft and are looking for a place to call home, but also looking for a raiding guild with weekly activities? The Machine might be the guild for you! Being in a complete rebuilding mode, we are recruiting anyone and everyone for Warlords of Draenor. This includes re-rolls, boosted level 90s, etc... Warlords of Draenor is months away, so it not only gives you time to level to 90 if you're a re-roll, but also gives us enough time as a guild to build our guild-chemistry. Raiding in Warlords of Draenor Our core group of members have been in top raiding guilds since Vanilla, and we don't plan on taking the backseat in Warlords of Draenor! We will not be pushing the "hardcore raiding" on our members, though. We want to create a casual, relaxed raiding atmosphere that are members will not only enjoy, but look forward to. Lets face it, with the daily stress of the real world, do people really want to raid in an atmosphere where someone is yelling at you all night? I don't think so! But do expect us to clear content while its current. 10m/25m has yet to be determined, but we are aiming for a 25m raiding guild. Weekly Events Raiding isn't everyone's cup of tea. With this game having so much to offer, the amount of activities is endless! This is where our weekly guild events will come in. Nothing is set in stone yet, but some of these events may include: Weekly mount runs Weekly achievement runs Weekly transmog runs Weekly legendary runs Old content speed clears Daily chain heroics etc... Again, nothing is set in stone, so expect more events to be added in the future. PvP Nothing is currently planned for this, but many of our members have been interested in PvP in the past, so this might be an area we look at in the future. RP Wyrmrest Accord is an RP server, but our guild is not focused around that. We ask our members to be respectful to all players that wish to RP. The Machine So, if you want to be part of our rebuilding mode before Warlords of Draenor hits, join today. Whether you want to re-roll or join with your main, our doors will always be open. And again, we are currently in rebuilding mode. We might be in the building process during Mists of Pandaria, but come Warlords we will hit the ground running! If you have any questions or wish to join, please leave a comment here or send Bunked a tell!Bunked3 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 [A-RP] <Conclave of Azora> Magic and Mayhem! Guild Name: <Conclave of Azora> Guild Type: Medium/Heavy Role Play Guild Academy/Research Themed with World Roleplay Events (Please note: We are an 18+ guild) As of September 22nd, we will have been established for 1 year. We are dedicated to the Wyrmrest Accord community through beneficial RP/Gameplay events, as well as write immersive guild wide and personal plot for our members! Website: http://conclave.shivtr.com APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED (4/3/14): we're in the middle of coming up with some awesome stuff and the Officers need a little bit of time to work on things! There will be a new thread posted when it's time to apply! Turwinkle’s Visit: http://youtu.be/TTCU5TlKr-I World Headquarters: The Tower of Azora, Elwynn Forest. IC Purpose 1) Academy of Magic - To provide magical education to aspiring Magi and Warlocks. As well as provide continuing education to those from moderate to advance understandings. 2) Preservation Society - To seek, uncover, safe-keep and research magical relics and artifacts. Background: Conclave was initially set up as an Academy of Magic. With the patronage of the Archmage Theocritus of the Tower of Azora, Conclaves academy is an institution where aspiring magi and warlocks can expect to receive a thorough education rooted in the fundamental schools of magic. Combining lecture, practical exercise and world-wide environmental and situation instruction, Conclave offers an unparalleled education, arming aspiring practitioners of magic for the conflicts to come. In light of recent events in Kalimdor, Conclave has founded it's Preservation Society which actively and aggressively seeks to uncover magical relics and artifacts for both safe-keeping and research. Artifacts that whose research has been completed, and whose value has been assessed, can then be turned over to the Alliance to assist in the escalating conflict with the Horde. The Conclave of Azora is not affiliated with The Kirin Tor, either directly or in-directly. Conclave is aligned with the ideals and interests of the Alliance and its member factions. **For Students - Open Enrollment! Please visit our website for information about coursework and how to enroll for classes. If you are interested in attending the academy, please submit your application. **Scholars for the Research/Analysis of Magical Artifacts The research department has several openings for funded research of magical theory and the function of artifacts within the Conclave’s possession. Qualified applicants would have to submit to questions by the Conclave’s staff as well as a possible test of current magical knowledge. **Armsmen and Medics - Seeking Applicants! The Conclave of Azora is currently seeking Medics and Armsmen to aid in our task of retrieving magical items in Azeroth and beyond. Qualified applicants will be interviewed and possibly tested by the Warden, Sergeant-At-Arms, or the Chief Medic depending on the position applied for.Olivae273 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 [H] Searching for a Guild Greetings! I've been posting about these past few days, and I hope I haven't entirely spoiled my reputation. I am looking for a guild on my Death Knight! I would be interested in a raiding guild, preferably, level of progress is not entirely important to me, being as I am at a mere 510 iLvL. (Of course, I am planning to work on my character and improve). I live on the East Coast, so my time schedule is 3hrs ahead of that of the server's. My available hours are (Generally) as follows: Mon-Wed, 930pm to Midnight (Eastern time) Thurs-Sat, ~1130pm to ?? Sunday - Daytime, or roughly the same as Mon-Wed I can provide any recount information requested, and my hours are slightly flexible depending on the day of the week. Please either contact me via forums, or in game mail/whisper if you think I might be a fit. I am currently Frost2h spec, but I am capable of playing blood, and am working on a set of gear on the side for it.Kelafein4 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 /disarm From the WoD patch notes: ---------- Hunter Thrill of the Hunt now also reduces the cost of Aimed Shot when active, to preserve its value to Marksmanship Hunters. Aspect of the Hawk has been removed. Aspect of the Iron Hawk has been renamed to Iron Hawk, and now passively provides 10% damage reduction. Cower has been removed as a pet ability. Distracting Shot has been removed. Hunter's Mark has been removed. Kill Shot is no longer available to Survival Hunters. Lock and Load has been removed. Black Arrow now naturally has a chance to cause the Lock and Load effect. Stampede is now a level-75 talent, replacing Lynx Rush. Lynx Rush has been removed. Rabid has been removed as a pet ability. Rapid Fire has been removed. Rapid Recuperation has been removed. Serpent Sting and Improved Serpent Sting have been removed. Serpent Spread has been renamed Serpent Sting, and remains a passive for Survival Hunters. It causes Multi-Shot and Arcane Shot to also apply the Serpent Sting poison, which does instant and periodic damage. Widow Venom has been removed. Revive Pet and Mend Pet now share one button, which toggles based on whether you have a live pet. ---------- Ok, so maybe I was along for the ride until I read this one: Arcane Shot is no longer available to Marksmanship Hunters. What am I supposeta use, harsh language? Seriously, I dunno where they're goin' with this...what's gonna be our go-to spamshot? Multishot? I'm sure everybody in instances is really gonna appreciate that. Too much change? Whattya you guys think?Kopperschott27 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Hey Cortex of the traveling circus Hey, my computer wouldn't let me send you a whisper on this guy. I couldn't find you on the forums so this is the best thing I can do.Xuying0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Autism Awareness Month 2014 events and info Greetings again everyone, I've been coming up with ideas for Autism Awareness Month and I think I have a good idea of what it is I want to do for 2014. Starting the first Saturday and going for every Saturday in April I will begin the festivities by doing Trade Trivia. Ill ask questions related to WoW, internet pop culture and the like. Each night will end with something I will call Mr Smites Improv, a show I am starting both on my Youtube channel and something Ive been wanting to start in game. Seeing as how I don't have the new trinket that allows me to transform into Mr Smite, hopefully I can borrow a few people that do have it that can be my special guests for the evening as "Mr Smite." This is sort of going to be stand up but you can get an idea of what it is I do here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMj__5Oh4jE&list=PL9vqbRcrJzlFvdxwZ7gI0GgWVFprUag-0 Fun side note, the commercials for this episode are a fun nod to Wra's own Trigonometry. I will want to try and expand this past April as well. Come the last saturday of April will be the Ribbon Ceremony that we enjoyed last year, around 7 server time, this time accompanied by The Red Shirt Guy . But for the events leading up to it will be a Pet Battle Tournie and a costume contest. I'm thinking the tournie will be just a single elim tournament but there will be additional prizes for: Most creative team that utilized the theme of blue red and yellow Most creative team names Most creative pet names A possible Red Shirt Guy award for the costume contest If I think of anything else I will add more categories here. With the costume contest, the main theme will be using either reds blues or yellows in your costume. Try and show me something I may not have seen before, because I may just have The Red Shirt Guy be a special guest judge with his own Red Shirt Guy Pick. In order to incorporate these two events into future AAM's, this will simply be a test to see if it works for theme of the month, with the possibility of adding more events later on. Along side this I would love to do a jousting tournie as well but this may just be wishful thinking on my part...so I will leave that up to you guys whether or not you want to have it along side the pet battle tournie and costume contest. And...of course, the night will end with us gathering at the lake nearby Menethil and creating the Autism ribbon like we did last year, using the red and blue linen robes and the greater adept robes for yellow. I think last year was a good test run because I will still have an assortment of robes for anyone, either side, but just to lessen my work I do ask that you come with one of each of these robes, just in case. One last thing, while the fun aspect is going to be taken care of, I also want this event to be empowering to anyone on the spectrum who has trouble expressing themselves. Growing up as a young Xanocian, autism was not a thing, it was not as well known as it is today in 2014. It was hard for me to express myself and if I could have my way, I would want others on the spectrum to be able to express themselves in thieir own individual ways. With that being said, I want everyone within the sound of my digital voice to send me video links of anyone on the spectrum doing some great. It can be playing a song, performing a talent, a poem, anything you feel is extraordinary. You can even tweet me at Dreyfusxano, I want to hear your stories about your siblings, children, etc, anyone on the spectrum, joys, frustrations. I can incorporate this into the month to make it all the more better. I am also going to make a few vlogs about a few topics I want to cover myself. I forgot who said this but if I am going to keep hosting this event, I want this event to have an actual purpose...take autism awareness to the next level. So to wrap things up I will start a new thread that will focus mainly on the events coming up. If you want to enter the pet battle tournament, extra contests, costume contest or even want the jousting tournament just post saying so and I will write your name down. Also, if anyone wants to donate gold or prizes for any of these events send them to Greenthemonk.Dreyfusxano3 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Horror-themed Roleplay? Anyone (guilds or groups) doing any kind of horror roleplay? Interactive scary stories, so to speak, or anything similar? Or, if no-one is actively doing any such thing, would anyone be interested in starting something?Mairelle5 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Delete deleteSynikx3 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 [A] Social / Family / Raid Guild Recruiting -edit: Old CoS recruiting post I came across. :P Crusaders of Skadoosh is currently looking for new players to join our family. We are first and foremost a social guild, with average ages between late 20's to early 40's. Couples, parent/children teams as well as individuals who enjoy team play, chatting, questing and running dungeons / raids are welcomed. We have players that range from experienced raiders to novices, and are respectful to everyone regardless of their playstyle. We probably chat as much in vent as in guild chat, and have a strong sense of friendship amongst our members. - edit - as far as raid progression... 7/12 normal killed pre-nerf, 12/12 the week after. Currently have downed Shannox, and should have Rhyolith down this weekend (hopefully!) Shoot any of us a tell, and we can get you in vent or chat with you to let you get a better feel for who we are and what were about. Happy Hunting!Juansun18 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Yo, where my druid buddies at? [Alliance] This is Daphne. She is a worgen druid of the Talon, and very proud of it. However, she has no druid buddies who aren't NPCs! This makes me sad. Is there an ingame channel or something for us to organize in? I'd really love for her to hang out with other worgen druids, in particular. (For my purposes, harvest witches don't exactly count. Or perhaps I've been hanging out with the wrong harvest witches.) I am not looking for a druidic guild at this time.Daphné16 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 looking for guild. Late BC veteran looking for a focused raiding guild. Hello there, thanks for stopping by, I'm am currently re gearing a blood / frost DK and is sitting at 501 / 507 And a Frost mage at 497. I just returned from a year long hiatus from WoW and am currently looking for a new and focused raiding guild. I still know all raiding up to SoO and am currently learning all of the fights and mechanics. My schedule allows me to be available any time after 530pm server time, any day of the week and I am an experienced raider, I learn quick and know every role, though only have the toons for Dps. I don't mind helping out and also enjoy assisting new players as well as running old content and just having fun getting achieves.Iname3 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 At a general loss of... Something. Hello forums, yes, I've gotten bored of lurking and making horrible attempts at comedy as some of you may have perhaps seen through some recent threads. I'm at a loss of what to do to entertain myself lately. Playing Jet Force Gemini on my Nintendo 64 Emulator used to do the trick, but now that I need to get /all/ the collectibles, some of which are living beings that die in the crossfire, thank you RARE... Doing that with a mouse and keyboard instead of a good old thumb-blistering N64 controller is too difficult. Trolling around on Team Fortress 2 is somehow losing it's luster. Even if Heavy is Fairy-tale come to life. Super Hexagon is-- Well, Super Hexagon. That one is self-explanatory. My hunter kind of beat Ahoo'ru several months ago and that was supposed to be my Pre-WoD goal, so gear progression is done on that note. Roleplay, I'm sort of a pessimist while sitting in my spot at the ramp just under the Mage Tower's exit in Stormwind, and I have no inclination to attempt to walk up as it feels(not is, though, so no one be taking too much offense to this(But feel free to take some!)) like a lot of the people around are just like. "How-do-ya-do, wanna screw?" Which isn't in my roleplaying interests, being a Dungeon Master of sorts. Also I did a friends list purge recently of people I don't talk to and whine on how they keep losing friends. (I'm not whining though, this is simply an observation.(At least that's what I tell myself.)) So I just kind of sit and semi-seethe while playing Loadout and winning MVP every single match because somehow I picked the most overpowered weapon attachments for a healing oriented beam rifle. Eat your heart out, Medic. Your medigun is nothing compared to mine in Loadout! So yeah, I just started playing Loadout today, love it, but, I'm too overpowered since I started playing, which wasn't intentional. I just wanted to be a team player and be support. Mentally I think that's where I fit in in vidjuh gaems. And then I lurk the forums on my various alts and post things(as I see relevant.(It's usually irrelevant.)), and I see all these pretty arts being done by talented people, and then I feel like doing something creative, and then I remember my brain releases more chemicals inducing anxiety and depression, and then I get mad at myself for not being talented. And some other people pitch what they roleplay as/guild thoughts, and I feel like if I tried that I'd be a pocket and the thread would be spaghetti(Kind of like this one is turning out to be!). So, I ask.... Wyrmrest Accord. What do I even do anymore? I forgot. And don't say level, I've done that enough to have this server filled with uniquely classed 90s. And even a few 60 twinks on another server because I have no sanity left within me it appears. Also I hope you enjoy the brackets inside the brackets, because I don't even know why they're there, they just seemed like an okay thing to be around.Tylinn14 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Ask CDev 4 Up! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12405830492 A couple interesting tidbits in here, including one that might make the fates of the Forsaken and worgen that much more similar. See anything you like or dislike? Underwhelmed by the answers or questions? Discuss!Minzel34 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 [H] LF Raiding Guild, Rsham / Rdruid So, I am bored and want to gear up my alt. it is currently 526, but healing is a matter of skill so I do not even think gear should be a factor when choosing healers as getting gear is quite easy. My main, is a 571 Rdruid / 565 Feral that I can use as a sub IF I cannot heal the fight due to my gear, or any other reason on my sham. I am also, 11/14 H XP as a healer, of course. Btag- nwa1g#1627 Hmu with information about ur raid times, etc.Kharag1 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 WOD enters FAF Alpha. With Alpha Patch Notes http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13645405/warlords-of-draenor%E2%84%A2-alpha-testing-begins-4-3-2014 But December 20th might not be as firm as it may suggest. https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/status/451851819392589826 EDIT: Preliminary Alpha Patch notes here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13423478/warlords-of-draenor%E2%84%A2-alpha-patch-notes-4-3-2014Sarence105 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Draenei RP? Even though WoD is shaping up to be disappointingly orc-centric, in anticipation of spacegoats returning as contributors to the Warcraft story, I was wondering if there are any draenei RP events or guilds on this server. Any information about it would be nice, and if you have an idea for one, why not share?Antesla19 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Sarcy... draws? [requests closed] Requests are now closed while I pump out the first ten! Time to hop on this bandwagon. I'm Sarcy Dawnstar, and I'm coming to you from the safety of my computer desk - where I like to draw frilly WoW girls. Do you play a frilly WoW girl? Would you like a free sketch of your frilly WoW girl for the whole world to see?! Then look no further! Do you play a frilly WoW man? No problem (although I'm much less experienced with dudes than ladies)! Interested? I bet you are. POST A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD TODAY!!! ~~~ Now that you've read my sales pitch, here's the deal. I'm pretty darn bored today, and some of you may or may not know that I'm a bit of an artist myself. I've always wanted to do one of those sketch request thread thingies, and since my tablet is cooperating and I'm in the mood, I figured, eeeyy, why not? I will be doing bust sketches of whatever one of your characters you would prefer. I gotta warn you, like I said above, I'm not that great at drawing men, and I'm also not too good with the more fur-covered races, like tauren - but by golly, if you really want me to, I'll try my best! If you're not convinced of my artistic prowess, my deviantart link is provided here for all to marvel at: http://darisper.deviantart.com/ (I even posted a few of my recent drawings up there just a few minutes ago for you to view!) A lot of my more awesomer drawings are in my sketchbook, but you're gonna have to make do with it. I'll even stream the process if it is requested. So, please, bless me with your trust and allow me to compose the art of your person. Or some !@#$. :D ...Sarcasm50 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Recruitment for Ternion! Ternion is recruiting! Ternion, a martial order after one goal, the Pride of the Alliance returned. Like the knights and soldiers of old, Ternion wishes to bring the King's word to all lands. With the battle cry for King and Country, Ternion tries to keep the king's dominion his. With so many house guilds that turned a blind eye to the war in Pandaria, with so many House guilds that would rather squabble with each other instead of rally behind the king's banner, Ternion wishes to promote loyalty to the Alliance and King. With so many guilds being overly polite to each other in posh environments, Ternion brings courage to the table and will openly call out cowardice. Honor is their watch word, as they battle across continents for the King, following his banner. They know their order is a reflection of the Alliance and the honor of the King and the Alliance is not something to be tarnished. Ternion will see the Pride of the Alliance restored, the war machine drumming loudly, and the aggression only found in times of old from the armies of Azeroth, returned. We are soldiers, we are fighters, we are Knights! We are brutal by nature, we are not your family friendly noble house! We are here to win wars! We are here to win the King's wars! For the King! Please send a message to Gratilda or Myself, Sidnal.Sidnal3 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Orc RP? Any guilds out there? I am having no luck asking in trade.Lagerthä4 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 [H-RP] Looking for an active Clan I am new to the server and looking for a Med/Heavy RP guild that is active. I would love an Orc guild but whenever I log on none from the guild list are even online. I know I am low lvl at the moment but I am working on my character. I would love to find a fully immersive group. But I understand that could be hard to find.Lagerthä1 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Dragon Soul: LFR Returns! While browsing Google a moment ago I stumbled across something that I didn't expect and has me excited for the release of 6.0. http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/03/29/dragon-soul-lfr-changes-possible-in-6-0/?cps=gravity To appease Transmog addicts they are 'hoping' to add a new NPC in 6.0 that will let you que up for Dragon Soul: LFR in a private group of ANY size. I assume this removes the level 85 only requirement and means as long as you are level 85 minimum you can head back into the old Dragon Soul to farm up the Raid Finder colored armor sets. I still am missing my T13 Mage Hood from that set, so I would love to be able to finish that!Dawnsky19 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 [H-RP] Hunter/Rogue Training There are orders and houses and Lords and Ladies - and they all require the best of the best to serve at their hand. For many - the choice to serve, to work, is an easy one - ample pay, respect and brotherhood in arms - but to be reach a point where -your- skills are worth the pay, that is the challenge one must first face. Young, but certainly experienced and well trained - Ethrian, "Dusk", has finally returned to Silvermoon after a bit -too- long in the woods of Quel'Thalas. He has his own history - something he keeps to himself, but the one thing that's out in the open is that he's back, and with no affiliations, no ties - no restrictive binds - Ethrian serves as his own boss - and he's looking to help others get to that point to; a point where they can demand the work they want, rather than picking up table scraps. Alertness - agility - dexterity - patience and strength; Ethrian, with every breath he takes, aims to excel in each field - making himself the best free agent around - and as previously stated - he's taking on a few rookies, or even veterans who want to get back into the swing of it. He's often been spotted in the Farstrider's Square - either training in the square or in the Ranger's Lodge - for those looking to get in touch. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Though already in full swing with a few others - I'm looking to bring together more rogues/hunters to train and work together. No guild, no titles, just a bunch of of us together. Ethrian often goes for long runs with some of the trainee's (we auto follow and emote as we go), spars and keeps his marksman skills up to par with practice. Even if your character is already a fully fledged Farstrider or Rogue - there's no harm in keeping up with training - something not too often seen with characters! New and veteran roleplayers welcomed - as well as any characters, regardless of their skill levels. If they have no clue about anything hunters/rogues ICly, or if they've been doing it for decades already - they're welcome to train and even take on jobs together, should they become available. For more information - contact me in game! TL;DR - I'm throwing out an invite to any Rogues/Hunters (of any skill level ICly) to come and train and practice. Will be constant RP out in Eversong and other elven areas. - Blood elves preferred - but all races accepted.Ethrian0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 [Closed] Winner picked! So since I don't have much of a "Warcraft portfolio" to open commissions yet, I figured why not offer some free art to build upon this. I'll draw any race/gender/whatever! So long as you post some references/screenshots of your character, and a light (as light as possible pls) description if there's something special about them that you want me to know. I could possibly draw more than one person, depending on my mood. It's completely random. I'm going to assign a number to each individual person who wants to be drawn, and then toss those numbers in a generator after a while and see which person's number turns up to draw them. Horde, alliance, I don't care. So long as you're not naked. ;) Stay and chat if you feel like it! Here's some examples: (Note: Huge time difference between many drawings. Quality will mostly likely be better or just as good. Most recent one is the top one) http://imgur.com/a/B6aUiJianjié47 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 [H|RP] <The Eternal Flame> [Recruitment!] ... Table of Contents 1.) What is the Eternal Flame? 2.) Rank Explaination 3.) Misc. Tidbits 4.) Events 5.) Contact What is the Eternal Flame?... Ward Vs Guardian... Miscellaneous Tidbits!... Events!... Contact... Thank you for reading and best wishes! - ZynZynaeri34 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Worgen Question I understand there's an in-game mechcanics reason as to why this isn't a thing, but: Are almost all of the races that currently inhabit Azeroth be suspectable to the Worgen curse? I mean, we clearly see Night Elves get turned into Worgen in the comic (which is Blizzard approved) as well as on the website under the Worgen race tab, and humans are obviously changeable as well. Are there any races that aren't, other than Undead? I don't remember seeing this anywhere. Is this mentioned anywhere at all? I did a quick google search and I'm either blind or nothing of value popped up. So, in a sense, I'm wondering if an Orc Worgen, Blood Elf Worgen, Dwarf Worgen, etc. are plausible in lore since nothing really states they aren't (to my knowledge, would love to be proved wrong). Though gods forbid someone RP's as such.Troy26 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Lock LF guild Affliction/Destro lock in need of a good raiding/Rp guild I'm not uber geared, at 523 ilvl atm, but gearing up through the LFR feature I joined this realm for the Rp aspect as I do Rp but am looking for a permenant spot on a 10 or 25 man raid team. I am available to raid every night except early Sat night, i would only be avail on Sat after 8PM est This is my main not a boosted character Thx looking forward to hearing from a great guild StexyStexy2 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 [H]Looking for a mentor/RP buddy Hello Wyrmrest! I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in Role Playing a Forsaken Priest and is willing to help someone who is quite a newbie towards Forsaken RP , But very much willing to learn. As well as to help my character ICly adjust to the ways of The Forsaken and grow in her priesthood. First off a little about me: I am a returning player who has been gone for the past three years due to reasons and now I am back on a new acount, new server, and new class race and main (originally a Blood Elf Rogue hailing from Steamwheedle Cartel) Now for my Character: Malenie is a newer Forsaken. She has only been raised into Undeath within the past two years however she still struggles with accepting who she is now as a Forsaken and coming to terms with her undeath. She still desperately tries to cling on to her former life and humanity. In life she was a faithful follower of The Light on her way to priest hood. She was engaged to be married to a loving man and had a large loving suportive family. Her father, a medic, ran a small apothecary shop, and her mother a tailor. Growing up she was the second youngest out of five sibblings and could often be found exploring her homeland of Gilneas, reading under a tree or talking to the Priest of her church.Malenie0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 A Recap of the Last 6 Months on WRA? Hello, WrA, I've been gone for quite some time, now, and plan to return beginning this coming Thursday, and was just wondering- what have I missed in the RP world? Tell me anything, everything, or nothing. I'd like to hear it all so I'm a bit more aware and not stumbling around ICly like I haven't existed for six months.Feltongue30 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 New Artcraft: Female Draenei http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13474198 She looks so loverlyLoreynna80 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Advice? (Warning: much navel-gazing to follow.) Hiya, Wyrmrest Accord Realm Forums. Hope you're all doing well. I'm having some problems with an alt, and as it's been a couple of days and I still haven't come up with a solution on my own, I thought I'd see if I couldn't solicit a few words of wisdom from the internet. So, basically, I'm intrigued by warriors. In a world of powerful magic and supernatural healing, they're going toe-to-toe with the bad guys armed with nothing but metal and guts. That's interesting to me. And, hey, the expansion's over, maybe it's time to dust off the old heirlooms and see if I can't lern2melee. But... first I have to pick Alliance or Horde, and that's where I get stuck. Most of my recent lurking has been A-side, and everyone's been very friendly and interesting. Horde, however, was my first love, and I can't help feeling a little traitorous at that line of blue tabards on my screen. Race-wise, I've more or less got my options narrowed down to orc v. draenei. Orcs are Warrior Classic: find the problem, hit it with an axe. Simple but satisfying, with the added bonus of following the tradition of generations of muscular green people. Draenei warriors, on the other hand, have almost no lore to speak of, but that's kind of why I'm interested. These squiddy mofos have the literal Naaru on their side, plus untold thousands of years of practice with the arcane, and yet this dude or lady is taking on the world with a big stick. There's a story there. Both have their ups and downs. From what I've seen, Alliance seems to have more of a city culture, which is nice for getting involved initially but I worry might get stale after a while. Horde-side, I've observed a worrying trend of MASTER RACE BLOOD AND GUTS 2 EDGY 4 YOU orc types either starting tiresome bar fights or straight-up ooc trolling people, which is a culture I want nothing to do with. These are just my impressions, however. There's a distinct chance I'm entirely wrong! Which is why I'm asking you guys. Thoughts? Critical shortages in one population or the other? Guild recruitment macros? Seriously, I love reading those. As an apology for inflicting such a self-involved thread on the world, everyone who responds will get compliments. Say, WrA, have you done something different with your hair?Juniper14 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 LF BS to Craft Witch Hunter's Harvester Have all the mats just need a BS to supply the recipe and craft it will tip 250gIbdux0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Turwinkle Talks to Wisperi! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new Turwinkle Talks episode with special guest Wisperi! A wonderful Rogue RPer! She has some fantastic RP concepts especially a RP style called reactionary role play! Come learn all about this and more as we delve into Wisperi's RP! We get to know all about her and get some great tips from her as well about RPing! So grab a soda, some popcorn and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle and Wisperi goodness! http://youtu.be/2DSXXJjC0lUTurwinkle3 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Happy Reaper Because I missed it yesterday and figured others did too. http://media.blizzard.com/d3/games/happyreaper/ Its basically Flappy Bird, but you can blast people with a laser of death by clicking on them. I've gotten a score of 34 so far!!!!!!!!Topsail13 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Savage, battered-looking plate armor sets Since for some strange reason the last thread has disappeared off the forums without explanation, I'll ask again. Does anyone know of any plate-armor sets that look dull, battered or leather-like in appearance that are not worn by the Kor'kron? Pulled out the old Dark Iron set and that's working for me, feel like an Orc Warrior again, not a pretend Atlas Super-Heavy Assault Mech, but I'm still wanting something ... savage (takes a shot) that evokes the feel of a Grunt, or the Orcs in the old Warcraft III Cinematics. The guy at http://youtu.be/NrEfMI6uSJc?t=1m5s, the Orc with the axe and the spiked shield in the horn helm that jumps over the camera as he charges, really makes me think of Krenk, and that's the kind of Transmog Set I was hoping to find, something battered-looking, not shiny plate-armor that looks like I mugged a Paladin called Rainbow Smite for her clothing.Krenk7 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 TESO Anyone else playing? I was able to reserve all the names that I wanted but there is way too much competition for mobs for me at this point. Going to try again in a few hours if anyone else is starting soon.Quintus95 Apr 2, 2014