Wyrmrest Accord

Sep 14, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold CM Runs every day Horde/Ally Greetings, Wyrmrest Accord! Our challenge mode group is currently selling gold dungeon achievements and their associated rewards. You have the opportunity to purchase these achievements as a complete package (all 9 dungeons) for 100k, or as individual runs for 12.5k each. Challenge Conqueror: Gold (100k) - Rewards include: - "The Undaunted" title - Ancestral Phoenix mount - Individual transmog set for your class - Portals to all 9 dungeon entrances - 430 achievement points Those interested may contact Jacedk#1316 for more information and to schedule a time for your run. Please ensure you have completed all 9 dungeons on heroic difficulty prior to scheduling a run. Additionally, Blizzard has recently announced that any player who has earned a realm-best Feat of Strength will automatically receive the unique title "Mistwalker" upon the release of patch 6.0. This will be a very rare title that only a select few players per server will hold. Our group is willing to sell these Feats of Strength to potential buyers. Reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12373317472?page=10#189 As well as all 4 of the Ancient Pandaren Phoenix mounts upon the release of the 6.0 patch. With over 900 Gold Challenge modes completed, we can ensure a quick and smooth run. Our average runs are as follows; Single Carry - 1hr 40 minutes Double Carry - 1hr 55 minutes Triple Carry - 2hr 20 minutes Those interested may contact Jacedk#1316 to discuss prices and to schedule a time for your run. Please ensure you have completed all 9 dungeons on heroic difficulty prior to scheduling a run. If you're interested in seeing us do our runs, I stream almost every run at www.twitch.tv/jacedk :)Jace95 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Women of Warcraft! Hi-ho folks! A new Turwinkle Talks episode is here and we have a very special interview this time! This time we talk to women who play the game! We chat about gender equality in World of Warcraft or the lack thereof! Come and listen to these great ladies as we talk about things like the term "Girl Gamer", "bikini armor", the status of Female NPC's, bad experiences they have encountered in the game due to their gender (If any) and how Blizzard and the gaming community can improve gender equality in games! These ladies all did a fantastic job! So grab a soda, some of your favorite snack and enjoy all of the Turwinkle and Women of Warcraft goodness! http://youtu.be/iCa8OpERb4wTurwinkle411 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 [A] Vial of the Sands deal! Hello! I am currently selling a Vial of the Sands. The only catch is I don't have the money for the vendor mats! If you provide those and 8,000g extra for my materials and time then I will make you a shiny Vial of the Sands! The total cost of this is 34,400g which is 5k under the usual AH price! Mail or whisper me!Coglo6 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Morning Coffee Topic: Character Deletion My character roster is full. Out of the 11 toons that I have, there is a level 75 rogue that I haven't touched since Cataclysm. It's not that I don't like the character. On the contrary, I wrote a short story for her once that may be the best short I've ever written for a character, she's interesting and would be fun to play (under the correct circumstance). It's also not that I don't like rogues (though I admittedly don't love them)--my focus has just been on other melee classes. Every time I log in, I stare at my character selection screen and my finger twitches toward the Delete button. Sometimes I even log into her, and send the heirlooms elsewhere, and look at her gold and consider sending it to Quinn or another 90 and just getting it over with. But I don't do it. 75 was several hours. And yet... I know I'm never going to cap her. And considering I'm not in any guild right now that would be a fit for her type of character (and am not actively looking for one), I'm not going to RP her, either. She is, essentially, a waste of space--when I have so many other ideas. So here are my questions to you today, Wyrmies: --What's the highest level toon you've ever deleted, and why? --Would you delete a level 75 that you know you're not going to play? --If you've never deleted a high level, what would make you consider it?Quinneth18 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Potential transfer, guild shopping! A buddy and I are thinking of transferring off MG due to a distinct lack of what we're looking for, and naturally this is the first place we're checking out. First and foremost we want to see if there are any guilds our characters fit in. Mainly we're looking for any guild that has a place for generally evil-aligned, villain type characters. I don't know what the attitude towards bad guys is here, but we don't necessarily need an evil guild, just somewhere we can fit doing what we do - that is, mostly power-mongering and generally not caring about the world around us. We could fit in among other dark characters, be the bad guys in the storyline, or just stand around being morally ambiguous. All that we're really looking for is storyline-driven guild RP that we can fit into - something more than tavern RP and random interpersonal drama. Not to say that either are bad, I quite enjoy drunken banter from time to time. I should also note that we're rather lore-strict. I've looked through the guild listings, nothing really caught my eye first time over but that doesn't mean much. We'll be running around on alts and such to see how things look now at this dead-est of times, but most importantly we want a good guild - all advice, suggestions, and passive-aggressive invitations to leave are much appreciated! Thanks!Vaethalis7 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 ( A ) Guild Alliance Info Just curious if there is a lot of cooperation and alliances going On amongst the RP guilds here. What are some of the biggest or longest standing alliances,Njor2 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 (A) Looking for Garrosh Kill I quit WoW and just came back and my guild is all taking a break. Being at the end of the Xpac there's not much opportunity for me to get into a group and work at it myself... So, I'm here asking for help to get this done before 6.0. Yes I want the mount and yes I want the title. I'm willing to pay for it if necessary. Feel free to send me a message in game or on here. Thanks.Vail0 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Blood Knights, inside... When I'm speaking to "parties involved" in Silvermoon City or anywhere, I'm conducting an investigation and I would appreciate you not walking up and interrupting the process. If you want to step in and handle the investigation, be my guest. Then you can do the work of serving the kingdom and protecting the peace. Go ahead and do it, then. Respect a fellow Blood Knight and let them do their job. That's all I ask.Varsinax113 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Looking for a Leatherworker with the... Blue Dragonscale Shoulders. I know they're not in the game any longer, but if you have the pattern, I'd be happy to provide mats and provide a tip! Please contact me in game on Kelzthalas via mail or Kelzygosa. Thanks!Gaiâ5 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 [H] CM group lf1m dps Group is already experienced, this is for my friends' alts. We breezed through scarlet halls & our 5th decided to flake out on us after leaving us hanging for 30 minutes for some pizza, so we're looking for a permanent replacement. You must be available 5pm-8pm server, not be a mage, have flasks/18 sec invisibility pots (food provided) looking to have this finished within the next couple days. I could OQ it or use the CM finder achievement thread but figured it'd be more fun having someone on the realm join. We don't mind taking a non experienced player as long you have a pulse and don't lick windows. Hit me up here or @ Mrjones#1643 Thanks.Galua9 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Life Lessons in Mog Planning Once upon a time I found a website that had this super cool Steampunk-esque mog for hunters. I said to myself, "Self, one day you will roll a hunter and you will get this mog outfit for yourself!" Months pass and I eventually create that hunter. After a long, grueling level grind (and $60 to skip the majority of it) I had him at 90 and ready to rock. It was time to create that mog outfit! It wasn't until my little worgen finally completed his mog and went around showing it off that I decided to check it out in human form and realized... http://i.imgur.com/k4aYPic.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TLcRNRn.jpg Dat crop top. Kids, take it from me: use the damn model viewer before you set off to get that oh-so-perfect mog outfit. In other news... I should race change him to a belf y/y?Meredith23 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 REMINDER: Pet Battle Tourny Tonite 5PM! Are you the best that ever was (on Wyrmrest Accord)?? Lets find out shall we? Tonight at 5PM in the sewers of Dalaran Gnomeregan Forever will be hosting a Pet Battle Tournament designed to find out who is really the best. Both Horde and Alliance trainers are welcome! Double Elimination format. One loss and youre playing for Third Place. Two losses and its back to the bush league =) So bring your A-Team! Prizes 1st - 5000 Gold, and a Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling Pet! 2nd - 3000 Gold, and a Personal World Destroyer Pet! 3rd - 2000 Gold, and a De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion Pet! Of course for Pet Battlers, the REAL prize is bragging rights. The Fine Print: I have no idea how many contestants we will get, so be prepared for the matches to take some time. We'll do our best to have enough judges and translators on hand to run a bunch of matches simultaneously, but dont expect an event like this to be over in half an hour. See you there! - Forbs "For Gnomeregan!"Forbidra4 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 I seem to have a slight issue. http://i.imgur.com/WwEsGlt.jpg See, my mount seems to be hiding from me yet still somehow supporting me. I'm not sure what to do. Do... do I rub her nose in it? Entice her with treats? Should I offer a bone massage in return for her reappearance? It's very embarrassing. Why, if we were to fly people might look up my robes! The horror of it all, they really don't deserve to see such nightmare inducing image. I'm quite sure that blood elf turned a lovely shade of green when I took off to go see a man about more parchment that wasn't moldy. In other news, I find myself enjoying Shadowform more these days.Valcissa8 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 Traveling Brewmaster Blues Was in a raid today doin' Normal Garrosh and our warrior tank kept messin' up and gettin' us killed (bad positioning, bad burst mitigation, etc) so I was asked to switch to Brewmaster and take over. Then dey kicked me wit'out warnin' cus dey found a blood DK instead. Shortly after I get asked to come to another PuG's Garrosh and get replaced by another tank before da invite is sent. Not sure what sucks more, pugging or bein' a brewmaster. Great tank spec but nobody understands. EDIT: Don't go past page 1 unless ya like harassment, drama, and forced derails.Rakasta320 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Do you even Soundcard Bro ? When I built my new PC. I thought about getting a med priced $100 Sound Blaster Card. But Its been a long time since I used anything but built in sound. I don't really have any Intensive games that require HQ Sound like First Person Shooters. I mostly just play WoW. But I'm kinda thinking about picking one up if they are on sale soon. Do you use a sound card ? Kiethoo3 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Looking for a Tauren, Troll, or Orc guild! Hello everyone! The title pretty much sums it up. I'm wanting to join an active RP guild that's in the theme of the listed races above. I'm into PvP mostly, but I have no issue to switch over to PvE. I used to love tanking and I am happy healing too for PvE. But for PvP I only really truly like doing dps. Thank you very much everyone!Jortuul4 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Hello, my friends! (The new guy!) Hello everyone! I'm posting because I'd like to say hey to all the Wyrmrest people and mainly Horde! I just transferred about a week ago as my server (Although It will always hold a special place in my heart) is dead. I've come here seeking new relations! And with that, I'd like to say I'm searching for a heavy RP guild. I much prefer smaller to medium sized as I don't like swimming through a giant green wall of text on my guild chat. I would also rather Sin'dorei focused, however It's not required. (NO House guilds please.) I'm a lore-friendly RPer, when I say that... I mean it 100%! I should also mention I spend most of my time either RPing or pvping. A bit about my RP! I've been a dedicated Sunreaver RPer since the Sunreavers first appeared. He begun as a Magister but after the purge of Dalaran became a Warmage as the event sparked new found hatred towards the Kirin Tor. ( All events leading up to now were RPed on my last server, which is all lore I'm keeping. ) Well, anyway! That's just an overview. I'd love to hear from some of you guys and once again, I look forward to RPing with you all! Peace.Saralith7 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Your Favorite Game/Anime/Theme Song Now in Epic Rock/Metal form! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCpi3INBn7Kj1-Ba72gStQHGBRU_sM3jq I've been listening to all these covers for the past two days, I'm hooked. I particularly like the Hearthstone, Smash Bros, and Shovel Knight covers. Have to add the Star Fox cover as well, reminds me of all the hours I spent playing that game as a kid.Dawnsky5 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 568 BM hunter looking for raiding guild. I am a 568 BM hunter, i am 14/14 normal experience, and 5/14 H experienced, just started raid heroics very recently. I am a very quick learner and am looking forward to raiding with you, if you have any question, send me some in-game mail or message me if i am on! the alt code for my î is alt + 0238. Have a nice day! :]Trîstan0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 The Return of Tadaah!! :oD Hi guys! After a long hiatus I have returned! I missed you all and look forward to having fun again! Any guilds out there running rbgs? Let me know! /high4Tadaah11 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Garrosh Carry/Kill willing to pay So Im looking for a SoO carry and im willing to pay 26kg for it. Horde or alliance I dont care either way willing to transfer! Looking for a Garrosh kill only though. Please and thank you! <3Âsrâ1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 [H-Heavy RP]<House Runeweaver> Recruiting! Glory to Quel’thalas and it’s people, the Sin’dorei! Sworn followers of the Regent Lord Lor’themar Theron, we are but faithful subjects of our great Kingdom as citizens of Silvermoon City. Aged beyond many mortal lifetimes, the hundreds of decades that House Runeweaver has flourished have been shaped flush with an unmatched reputation of prestige and wealth, earning them immense respect among the Elven families of the northern Isles of Quel’Thalas. Countless affiliates having held seats within the Magistry, the family has emanated incomparable sway in the political realm. Embracing the banner of House Runeweaver, one swears fealty to her Grace, Lady Sairalis Runeweaver, a powerful figure of the dwindling remnants of her bloodline and the Matriarch of House Runeweaver and her companion, Lord General Senicuss Dawnraiser. Together, along with their loyal coalition, they strive for a better Quel’thalas by any means necessary. ---- Who are we (IC) - Prominent noble house guild with heavy political and military undertone. We are a guild that follows the aristocratic hierarchy, having the Lord and Lady preside over the House. Who are we (OOC) - A solid group of passionate and spirited creative writers who enjoy a friendly and social environment to log in and enjoy their characters, their stories and the stories of others. Strong bonds and friendships are often found here and we value real life and the commitments we have outside of the game just as much as we value our commitment to one another within the game. We are considered a heavy roleplay guild and we place value in our peers within the community. Information The guild was originally founded on 10-27-2011 as House Thalryn, a widely known noble house guild back then as well. Most of us were/are long-time WoW players and when GW2 released, we took a hiatus to try it out and have been back since early 2013. RP Alignment: Lawful-Evil Runeweaver Hall: Walk of Elders (across from First Aid Trainer) Manor: West Sanctum (Eversong Woods) Leadership Sairalis (GM), Senìcuss (cGM), Lysanthir, Demias, Astrias, Farrwyn & Velastrian Requirements » Sin’dorei ONLY » No application is necessary, OOC chat and IC interactions a MUST » Must be level 60+ » Thick skin and a sense of humor » Active main characters, or very active alt characters are permitted » We actively rp all over Quel’Thalas and Quel’Danas » Potential members should expect to acquire a ‘uniform’ upon joining » Knowledgeable (Lore/PvE), social and friendly leadership » Must be willing to farm/ride a uniformed mount » Most members are active Tumblr writers/readers (encouraged - not required) » Must be 18+ (exceptions made at GMs discretion) (Please note, uniforms and uniformed mounts are only necessary for guild related functions. You are not required to adhere to a uniform during your characters ic or ooc downtime.) Are we presently recruiting? We are presently recruiting with a focus on militant and scholar type characters. Schedule Sunday: Guild Dinner @ 6pm ST Wednesday: Call to Court @ 6pm ST (every other Wednesday) Thursday: Praetorian Training @ 6pm ST Saturday: Various Events (Please note the above schedule are reoccurring events to allow our members to plan ahead of time) PvE/PvP? We do not take part in progression raiding or rbgs as a guild, however several of our members take part in exterior raid/rbg groups as necessary. We DO however, run old content for legendaries and xmog loots. Interested in joining? Contact our Recruiting Officers! Astrias and LysanthirSairalis13 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 So, what will it be? http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/aOyv2pM_700b_v2.jpg I've been on a Skies of Arcadia kick lately, thanks to it finally popping up at the retro gaming store, so it looks like I'll be a sky pirate in my next life. No regrets.Erydani10 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 End of Expansion Blues has me Weeping What else can I say? Everything seems so... slow or bleak right now. I'm sitting on top of a inactive guild at the moment. Can't seem to find many ongoing storylines that take place outside of Stormwind, and making them myself isn't working nearly as well as it did about half a year ago due to the general inactivity going on here. I'm not saying RP is dead, but I am saying that it is kind of in this weird coma right now until we get to go bouncing through portals, into savage orc lands once more. And it has me all sad, because there are still lots of cool things we could be doing storyline wise before the expansion hits. How are you folks coping with this? Chugging down booze? Sleeping earlier than 12:00 AM? God forbid, spending more time being productive outside the game? (Don't do it. It's a road of agony.)Vesthara9 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 REMINDER: Gnome Darts Tonight at 6PM! This will be an Alliance Only event (sorry Horde Friends). For details see the anniversary events thread. This will be a very FUN event and is always one of the highlights of our anniversary celebrations Remember we will be giving away 10,000 gold and other prizes tonight, so come take a shot at this crazy game! We'll meet at the Shrine in the Vale. Lowbies are welcome, and summons will be available. Remember to wear cheep cloths because you WILL die! =D Hope to see you all there! - Forbs "For Gnomeregan!"Forbidra9 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 [A] The Greater Good(Faction-Wide Event) While going about your usual routine, a vagrant slams into you, letting out a gasp. "Sorry!" he cries out, shoving a parchment in your hand. "Take a good readin! Wanted lady is looking to save the world!" You look toward the parchment, raising a brow as you recognize the dual scythes of The Red Masons, an organization wanted for acts of rebellion against The Alliance, including the seizing of the town of Moonbrook. To those that it should concern. It is likely you have heard rumors surrounding who I am, and the work of my organization. It is likely you believe us to be nothing more than fanatical revolutionaries, no better than the likes of groups such as The Defias Brotherhood. Whatever you think of The Red Masons, or myself... whatever you have heard about the events of Moonbrook... it does not matter to me, nor my people. What matters is this: The world is a mess. We have become nothing more than a society built upon war, those unable to left to fend for themselves in an economy that only pays for swords. Mothers cling onto their starving children, horrified as they see the future of their young reflected upon the long rows of soldiers that march out to battle. One battle ends, only to lead into another. Blood is shed day-in, day-out, and what for? Petty conflicts in pride? A struggle for resources that could easily be shared an grown if we were to lay down our weapons? The fact of the matter is that, despite all our conflicts against each other, and all the lives ended out of belief and pride for one cause or another... there has been no fruit to our bloody labors. War does not bring salvation or glory, only death, destruction, and sorrow that all of us will carry to our graves. There has been no true victory on either front. Even when a tyrant is overthrown, or a rebellion put down... the people still suffer. Our world still suffers. We have forgotten what it was we took up arms for. While we spent all these days raising weapons toward one another another, the people we vowed to protect have waited... and waited... and waited. They are crying for help... help that can't be provided with a weapon. The time has come for us to put down our weapons, and raise our hands to one another. Let us bury our hatchets, lest we continue to bury our dead. All of us have committed sin... all of us are guilty of crime... but continuing to accuse one another, and wage crusades for so-called justice will only bring about more sorrow. War does not end when one side is extinct. War ends when both lay down their arms, and raise hands to one another. The Red Masons are willing to put aside their conflict with The Alliance, in favor of focusing their resources toward the salvation of those forsaken and forgotten. We would propose that all other organizations, whether they be guilds, companies, soldiers, and all else, do the same. We are all weary of war... and it is time that we end it. There is a greater battle ahead, one that must be fought through restoration, not destruction. Divided over petty differences and old grudges, there will only be more sorrow for all... but if we act now, we can truly heal this earth and its people. If you would stand for The Greater Good, meet within the old caves of The Gold Coast Quarry, Westfall, come sundown of next Saturday. It does not matter who you are. It does not matter from where you come. All that matters is that you see beyond the present, so that we may build the future. Vesthara9 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Shout out to: Melek/Zauvirr Wisdöm Emagosa Jalarion You guys did amazing in those randoms today - I had a blast and thank you so much for coming. SHOUT OUT TO VIEWERS, TOO. <3Avaricex13 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 PVP friends? Hi, team Wyrmrest! Wow, this seems kind of familiar. I wonder why that is? Anyway, I'm working on gearing my new healy paladin, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to run BGs or arenas with me! I can possibly offer you PETS OR IN-GAME GOLD ONLY PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME THAT'S NOT ILLEGAL. :3 I am pretty terrible but am capable of doing a technically non-zero mount of healing, plus all my spells are really glowy and pretty. I can be contacted on Brick, my pally, Sayu, or by BTag at Jay#1313.Blizzard mods, if you're reading this, I'm just dumb and didn't mean to accidentally imply that I would pay people real money. That is not what I meant.Sayu12 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Event held this Saturday! Auction! Date- September 6th, 2014 (WRA/Horde) Time- 5:00pm (realm time.) Where- Ratchet, vacant building behind the Inn and over a few hills. ( Not even a half an inch to the left of the marker meant for the Inn on the map. ) What should you bring? Your coin purse of course, as well a good hearty attitude. Welcome to the auction of <Workshop Sunforge>! You'll have plenty of chances to win anything to everything! From mounts, such as a mecho-hog to even a rocket or perhaps you're into collecting pets? Maybe you're more into beautiful armor and of course for that you'd need a weapon to match, maybe one that's even of unique to rare quality! Please join us within Ratchet, atop of the hill at our very own Shop, in chance to bid on these items! The handful of people to come first will receive a random pet at no cost! A gift of sorts, to thank you for the time you've taken to come out and see our first ever auction! Questions? Whisper Meleagant or Fiameta for more information. We hope to see you there! Happy bidding!Fiameta7 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 I'm Just Going To Put This Here ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4 It made me very happy.Vinterson3 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Where's a Lore Resource? I'm looking to do some research for a couple of RP events (Nothing public, I'm afraid) but I need to brush up on some of my game knowledge. The problem is, WoWwiki has proven to be bare-bones and not terribly useful and WoWhead seems to be a simple database. I need something with more.. finesse. An alternative: Drop your names as a self-claimed lore-hound and I may toss you some ingame whispers.Kynav12 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Winter Now, I know this thread does not really pertain to whatever is happening in roleplay nor Wyrmrest Accord, but I've been hearing talking about weather. So now I decided to talk about seasons and whatnot. How do you feel about the winter season? Do you get snow? Sometimes there snow; sometimes there no snow. But often there is snow, and it's quite nice. I enjoy the wintry season. To me, it feels as though the land is quieter; that, sometimes, there is tranquility rather than the usual noises and whatnot. Also, I do like the snow everywhere, and I love the cold weather. It's all nice: the snow is pretty and the gelid breezes are just great. My favorite season! But I am guessing the lot of you dislike the snow.Rilgan31 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 [H] 9/9 CM Gold (Revised) I'm editing this to clear up some confusion. Yes, I'm still doing challenge modes. Quite actively, I might add. I'm only selling them on Moon Guard on Horde. If you have characters there and are interested in purchasing a set please contact me. Rewards you are going to receive: - Full class exclusive Transmog set, class specific - Title: "The Undaunted" - 430 achievement points - 1 out of 4 exclusive Pandaren Phoenix Mounts: Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix - 1000 Valor cap, if you need it Requirements: - Have skype and be able to hear what I am saying. - Have all 9 heroics completed on the toon in question for the challenge modes. - Have at least 20 invisibility potions on hand. [Purchases only] - Please allow at least 3 hours of total time, from start to finish [For runs that I form on my own] - I'll be compiling a list of people that are interested and forming a group on a first come, first serve basis. Once the first group is done, I'll be picking more people. Seeing as people most likely will not have experience other than watching vids/strats etc. PLEASE BE PATIENT. I'm willing to help if people cooperate and work effectively. DISCLAIMER: Because I'm forming groups on my own, I will be charging (less than an actual carry, probably 1/4 of the price). To cover effort/materials/etc as I'll be covering mostly everything myself. For people on WrA that are interested: You can add me on skype, Kraegen_2350. For people with alts on MG that are wanting to buy a carry: Use THIS thread to contact Rediahallen, I am helping his team now. THREAD LINK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14058816392 Apologies in advance to anyone who was looking to purchase a carry on WrA, the team I was running with on WrA left to do realm fastest times.Katahe39 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 [H] 9/9 CM Gold (Revised) I'm editing this to clear up some confusion. Yes, I'm still doing challenge modes. Quite actively, I might add. I'm only selling them on Moon Guard on Horde. If you have characters there and are interested in purchasing a set please contact me. Rewards you are going to receive: - Full class exclusive Transmog set, class specific - Title: "The Undaunted" - 430 achievement points - 1 out of 4 exclusive Pandaren Phoenix Mounts: Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix - 1000 Valor cap, if you need it Requirements: - Have skype and be able to hear what I am saying. - Have all 9 heroics completed on the toon in question for the challenge modes. - Have at least 20 invisibility potions on hand. [Purchases only] - Please allow at least 3 hours of total time, from start to finish [For runs that I form on my own] - I'll be compiling a list of people that are interested and forming a group on a first come, first serve basis. Once the first group is done, I'll be picking more people. Seeing as people most likely will not have experience other than watching vids/strats etc. PLEASE BE PATIENT. I'm willing to help if people cooperate and work effectively. DISCLAIMER: Because I'm forming groups on my own, I will be charging (less than an actual carry, probably 1/4 of the price). To cover effort/materials/etc as I'll be covering mostly everything myself. For people on WrA that are interested: You can add me on skype, Kraegen_2350. For people with alts on MG that are wanting to buy a carry: Use THIS thread to contact Rediahallen, I am helping his team now. THREAD LINK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14058816392 Apologies in advance to anyone who was looking to purchase a carry on WrA, the team I was running with on WrA left to do realm fastest times.Katahe39 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Will sulfate-free shampoo fix this? Giant Squids, This is a fashion disaster! I might just wear a pumpkin over my head for the entire rest of my death. My beautiful voluminous hair has gone from this: http://i.imgur.com/kLOR9dK.jpg To this: http://i.imgur.com/RNfFiQy.jpg I am so very distraught. My hair which used to fluff down the back of my neck and hide the disgusting dead skin that I can't seem to exfoliate no matter how hard I try is now completely unable to hide anything, leaving my neck un-presentable at next week's Stormwind Social. What if people start thinking that I am one of the bad monsters? http://i.imgur.com/ZdnwHVV.jpg Sure right now my knees are a little bad, but who doesn't suffer from some osteoperosis at my age? Look at how smooth and life-like my skin is. http://i.imgur.com/fOUNwcS.jpg But ever since I had my legs cut off in an attempt to lose 20 pounds and then had my feet reattached to my thighs I haven't been able to run very well at all. How am I supposed to get in shape now without ankles? Sure, sure, replacing my knee bones with all of my other bones in my legs looks fabulous, but was it worth it? http://i.imgur.com/K04jiLQ.jpg AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HIP BONES? I NEED THOSE. Don't I need hip bones? I'm pretty sure they are important somehow. Now they're poking out so much. http://i.imgur.com/sQ0CjPC.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EdmuBKs.jpg Oh my goodness and everyone stops me now and is like "Ephie are you feeling ok, you look so /tired/," as if I don't know what they mean. I think maybe I got attacked one too many times while trying to hold down a job and something just broke deep down inside of me. http://i.imgur.com/fZjrD0A.jpg http://i.imgur.com/j1qC2rM.jpg So yea. Can shampoo fix all of this? Because I have to dress for the job I want, not the job I have. And in Stormwind I'm pretty sure the job I want is to be like some type of royalty where the kingdom pays all of my bills and I have a personal chef. Oh yea and I get to tell the guards to attack people that aren't me. Also still don't have a no-jaw option. What does it take to get rid of a jaw around here? If you have any other questions about beta tell me here and I'll answer them. There was one person that wanted to know if there were conquest vendors in Ashran, and there are. http://i.imgur.com/Yxx9yVA.jpg I haven't gotten conquest yet but I'm assuming that will be possible. Healing/damage/cc seems ok and fun, I'm enjoying it a lot, but priest and druid healing is insane. Ret, rogue, and to a much lesser extent feral/dk damage is still kind of high tho. Spriests are OK, elemental 2pc pvp set gives you immunity to silence and interrupts while ascendance is up. Ashran is mostly just like a super huge fight in the middle of the map in WSG kind of deal, very casual but it was fun for the 1-2 hours I did it. Absolutely no logistical/tactical stuff going on there tho, and there were random NPCs that would one-shot you, so if you're looking for good world pvp GW2 is still head and shoulders better. ASK AWAY, AS YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE UNTO ME I SHALL GIVE BACK AS I AM ABLE. Probably won't be able to respond till tomorrow night tho. Oh yea, and I am going to camp in Ashran till I have Bloodthirsty. I want to be Ephie the Bloodthirsty so bad. I'm at like 86k HKs and at 250 hks/hour it shouldn't be too too bad esp. if Blizzard is good about keeping it populated with xrealm people, hopefully I can find an OQueue group of people that want to farm HKs with me. World Peace and Puppies, --EphEphie12 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 [A-RP] Guild Development Advice Hello again, WRA. I return after a long period of slumber with some questions. In the past, I have run a couple RP guilds, and they usually ended up not taking off too well, not lasting very long, or having trouble with internal conflicts that caused a split or a major loss of membership. This new RP guild that I am in the process of developing, however, is one that I value heavily for many reasons. Most importantly is that this is an attempt for me as an RPer to branch out and try something new, something different, and I want to experience it at its full potential. Also, in all the failures I have experienced, I have become more and more determined to create a success, and with this guild I am extremely determined to finally do so. Now, a few things about this guild. It is currently not active RP-wise, and as such I am not seeking membership at this time (though if you are interested in becoming an officer for the guild and helping things take off personally, I would be more than willing to initiate a dialogue with you in-game). Please take note, this is not a recruitment ad of any kind. The name of the guild is <The Imperium of Arathor> and I'm sure you can surmise by the name that I plan for it to be a Kingdom-esque RP guild based around Arathor and Stromgarde lore elements, with an obviously humanocentric focus. Right now, the development phase I am in is focused on OOC issues, such as leveling the guild and acquiring funds and outfits for future use. I will not bore you with any further details in this post, but you feel you need to know more before giving advice, I can offer it. With that in mind, my main questions to you, WRA, are these: How can I make this guild work? How can I make it interesting and attractive to people? How can I make sure that people enjoy their time with the guild?Vaalith23 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Dear Astrid This may be a bit random, but I sure as hell don't care. The other day I was feeling pretty bad. Life tends to do that now and then. Out of morbid curiosity I decided go look at the WrA forums for reasons totally not related to a recent post elsewhere. I found your thread talking about your dead horse with a red paint job and laughed for a solid 15 minutes at least. It may seem small and insignificant, that one instance of clever humor brightened my day. So yeah, thank you for the pick me up. And thank you community for harboring such a funny individual. ~Some guyTyphrón24 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 REMINDER: Tonk Tourny Tonite in SW 6PM! We'll be giving out 10k in gold and other prizes to the top finishers! So dig that Steam Tonk Toy out of your vault and come have some fun! The tourny will take place in the Stormwind cemetery near the lake where the headstones will make for a challenging battleground! Dont Have A Tonk?? 1. Low level engineers can make them. Mats: 9 bars of Mithril and 1 bar of Gold will build THREE steam tonk toys. If you dont have the schematic, the engineering vendor in Ironforge sells it. 2. Cant find your Tonk, and dont know any Engineers? Fear not, we'll have about twenty available to buy from us for a low price so more people can compete! Hope to see you there! - Forbs "For Gnomeregan!"Forbidra9 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Goblin Rep: Insane in the Membrane Ey'. I'm farming rep. I'll be doing it for the next few days on and off between sales/other things. schwert#1970 killpiratesShirt1 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Red Masons: Homecoming... What am I doing? The Crimson Huntress asked herself, standing at the edge of a river. Behind her, the trees of Elwynn Forest loomed, orange leafs rustling against the fall breeze. The air was growing cooler by the hour, a drastic change to how the weather had been the last time Vesthara had found herself looking up the land that lay on the other side of the water: Westfall. Turn around, The Crimson Huntress demanded. It's done. We can never go back. "Why not?" Vesthara asked out loud, taking a step forward. "What's stopping me?" You're wanted. The Masons are wanted. "We are forgotten." You still have vengeance to take. "We failed... We failed, because we aren't meant for that." She grit her teeth, closing her eye and setting a hand against the eye patch that had become a part of her persona. "Just... Just let me see it. One more time." And without another word, Vesthara set out, crossing the bridge between Elwynn and Westfall. Forest gave way to grassy fields and hill lands. Crows called out to the night as the stars began to shine. The orange glow of campfires shined throughout the landscape, surrounded by several silhouettes. My people, Vesthara reminded herself. They still starve... they still wait to be saved. Further she walked. Hours passed, the air growing colder. And though Vesthara was already blind enough without the darkness of the night, she knew exactly where she was walking. Finally, she found the road growing steady. Abandoned buildings began to surrounded her, some immensely damaged around the roofs by what appeared to be cannon fire. She came to a stop before a fountain, collapsing on her knees. Leave, The Crimson Huntress though. Nectarlos is still out there. He must suffer for what he has done. "There's been enough suffering all over this world," The Poor Huntress returned through grit teeth, a hand clenched against her chest. "...We are Masons... we are the architects of the future, building upon the ruined foundations of the past." I'm home, Vesthara realized.Vesthara3 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Rainy Day Random Topic So, it's raining here today. The rain is bad for me, because for reasons beyond my knowledge (despite having several technicians visit my home etc.) my internet disconnects randomly and frequently, only to reconnect and do the same. That being said, I decided it was a good time to develop a bit more on my character(s) and I also decided that in my brief intervals of connectivity, I'd throw a general question out to my fellow Wyrmrest Accordians. Does the weather affect your character, or perhaps a season? Do certain conditions bring up memories from a time long past, or do they even care? For Matthew, since it's raining here right now, the rain reminds him of a girl. During his time as a squire, he had met a girl that by his account was quite beautiful. She too was in training, but to become a soldier for the Alliance. The two met during the war against the Scourge in Northrend while Matthew was tasked with helping the wounded soldiers that came back from battle as part of his training in Valiance Keep. The two bonded over the course of a month, but the time did come when the young woman and he had to part ways. They both agreed that to become attached to one another in this troubling time, was a mistake, and that it would distract them from doing what had to be done. And so, the two made a promise to one another that one month after the war was over in Northrend, they would return to Stormwind and meet in the park. The day that the girl had to leave, she said her goodbyes in the cold Tundra's rain and vowed to keep her promise just as he did. Matthew watched the ship depart from the bay before he returned to his duties with a smile on his face, and never laid eyes upon the girl again. Sorry that ended up a bit longer than I had originally intended, but hey if you enjoy a ministory then there you go! Back on topic, though, if your character has a reaction to certain weather types (be they subtle, or obvious) post in the comments below!Nexik15 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Microsoft Buying Mojang http://kotaku.com/report-microsoft-trying-to-buy-mojang-creators-of-min-1632692098 http://kotaku.com/report-notch-to-leave-mojang-after-microsoft-sale-1632871715 I hope that Mojang doesn't make the mistake of letting this thing go through. There's far too many things that can go wrong if this happens, and it's not something I'm willing to risk with a game that I love and have spent so many hours with. Everyone is tempted by money in some way or another, but this is a bit "too much" for the community of Minecraft to try to just step back and accept. Petition: https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-and-mojang-microsoft-should-not-buy-mojang#shareGeranguas25 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 So I searched "Victory for Sylvanas"... Searched Victory for Sylvanas on the WrA forums. WrA. I am disappoint. There are not nearly enough patriotic, rhetoric spouting, blind servants here. We require more.Colepain77 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 6.0 on the PTR! https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/509490713155739648 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/15682579/602-ptr-patch-notes-9-9-2014 Added patch notes!Dawnsky47 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Online College Tips/Advice? Hello friends. I start college next week, and its all online through Phoenix University. Other than a semester at a community college right after high school, I haven't done any kind of school work since I graduated 4 years ago. I'm also a bit of a lazy, unfocused procrastinator. Obviously, I'm going to do my best and try my hardest, but does anyone have any tips for starting college, online college especially? I'd love to hear them!Shaysinn51 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Belf Names Ello, Wyrmrest, I am here to ask you a question... I am thinking of creating a male, blood elf farstrider (aka hunter). I've already got the basics of his personality down (calm, patient, observant). The only thing that is missing is a name. I am not fond of the gibberish that random name generators spit out and was looking for something relatively npc like. I was thinking of starting with the letters L, T(h), or A. Lorthalin? Something like that, except perhaps not as close to a major lore character. Any ideas?Aenalin10 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 [A] Crimson Blade Consortium lvl25 Hello I have recently took over this guild and looking to add members to it's rank. As of right now I am using it as a leveling guild to help those out who wish to have the perks. In time who knows what will happen. There is no pressure to stay if you join and my only goal is to have fun while leveling. I will not tolerate drama. Any other questions feel free to mail me in game or leave a comment here. Have a nice dayGondolar0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Looking for a Garrosh Carry! Basically, wanna get that mount, and possibly an heirloom, before they disappear, as well as the title. Are there any Guilds on our realm, Horde or Alliance, who are still doing the carries? If so, how much are you charging, and what are your requirements? I've got Krenk and Rhentor here on Team red who are over the 540 Ilevel, and Gallaen, my Alliance Palalalaladin, who is also over the 540 Ilevel.Rhentor9 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Redneck Blood Elves Am I the only one running across Blood Elves talking like good ol' boys from the South? "Why should I lit you in ma family?" "Imma fixin' to give you a whoopin'" "Where'd that cousin go? I needa heir"Kothall41 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Forum problem I'm sorry. I see all these Alliance things posting all over the place. I really, really want to read what they say. But apparently they keep posting "Plague me! Plague me! Plague me!" over and over and I am really confused. Is anyone else having this issue?Falsum25 Sep 12, 2014