Wyrmrest Accord

Aug 13, 2014 Adventure! Oh wait, you're pregnant! /sadface Hey there folks, Yes, it's me again! Nothing too bad, but as the title says, it's a conflict for my character as well as a writers block for me, sort of. Lunaxia is currently with child (4 months to be exact), and she's become so deprived of adventure that she's getting cranky... That, and it's a huge !@# writers block for me, because I chose to create a character that is always out there fighting in the world, to help protect the world and whatnot. It's not fun RP'ing out a pregnancy until the expansion (because we all know how that works with a huge time-warp)... But this is where I ask you folks: if you have ever RP'd a pregnant person within WoW, what were your limitations? What could your character do that consists of adventure? And please don't be one of those pregnant people who says, "Well! I did flips and whatnot like a pro and fight against Bob!" No. Just no. That's not even possible. I want to be able to get out of this writers block with Lunaxia, and have her enjoy what she loves to do. Also... If you were RP'ing a pregnancy, why not tell us how you did it? A lot of people have done the pregnancy for three months, or even nine months (which is what I am going for)! Tell us a story of what your character did!Lunaxia51 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Thursday Maintenance In case people missed the note, our server along with others will be having maintenance on Thursday 5-11 am PDT.Zanza1 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 @ Blackheart Company Choose your 10 best soldiers. I need you for a RP-PvP campaign, if you're interested. We can work out plot, story and whatnot, but the biggest thing is... it matters not who wins or who loses, but the story and the fighting. Adam#11862 - Avaricextich@Gmail.com. AvaricexAvaricex21 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 [A] LF Garrosh Normal kill - FOUND Having quit the game right as SoO came out and only started back days ago, I figure I've pretty much lost my chance to get him the normal way. I've decided I still want mount, and figure the easiest way to get this done and over with is just to buy a kill. So yep, here I am, looking to buy a Garrosh kill. While I would be interested in the loot, it isn't a huge issue with me. Hoping to find a run in the 20-25k range Alliance side (I can do it Horde side, but can guarantee my uselessness then plus there's the bigger issue that almost all of my funds are sitting on Alliance). Finally, I am free EST afternoons and nights (sometimes until midnight, sometimes after depending on work schedule) except for M/T/Th when I'm occupied from 7:30pm - 10:30pm. That should be about it. If able to meet my request, feel free to post here or contact me at Mynk#1986. Thanks. =) EDIT - Seems I've already found one. =)Illuvia1 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 [ONLINE] Vin...Doodles! It's been a long time since I've posted one of these! Doing some late night doodles on the livestream, and would love it if some folks came to keep me company! You can visit at https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Vindoodles :) See you there! <3Hélion8 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 So. I like Purritos. http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseamarshall/purritos#j6tndrLunaxia2 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Happy Birthday to Jadoth and Moonseer! Best wishes for a great day, plenty of cake and hugs!Vandrysse11 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Wyrmrest getting a realm connection? We're on the list of realms doing down Thursday for a realm connection, but I can't find anything that says which one they're connecting us to. Anyone have more info?Varistus5 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Can anyone else log into the game right now? WRA isn't on the list but when I log on I get disconnected.Morvo19 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Kiethoo wants YOU. (Troll Needed) Greetings Wyrmrest Accord. Overlord Kiethoo here requiring your help with something of importance for the future of the Horde. Now as many of you know, I'm a Loyalist of Go'el and our new Warchief Vol'jin and have NOTHING against our Troll brothers and sisters, atleast when it comes too the Darkspear tribe. However while I do have some Troll friends like Xho'jin and Amiaji to name a few, I am not really aware of any Troll Groups, Tribes, or most importantly for this thread "Troll Major Players". I would appreciate it if any of these said well known Trolls could contact me. While I don't need a Troll leading a band of 500 trolls, I do need one who is on frequently or is planning to be on frequently during WoD, is a Roleplayer, has experaince with PVE and PVP, and has something of a known and respected status on WRA. Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can help me out! ~ Your pal Kiethoo.Kiethoo20 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 I did the math on Baine Bloodhoof's totems... The dual poles he carries. Assuming they're five feet long and two feet wide, which is about my best guess from his model and art, they weigh 635 lbs apiece. Tauren be strong.Kamazhi32 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Greatest MRPs You've Ever Seen Hopefully, this will be a more positive version of the other one... To clarify, "greatest" isn't being used as "this one was better than everyone else's," but is used as a "I really enjoyed this one," or "this one was very well written." ------- One of the greatest MRPs I've ever seen was from a Female Tauren Archdruid. Now, at the time I was rather judgy, so when I saw "Archdruid" as the only thing in her title, I rolled my eyes and didn't bother to look twice until I saw her a few more times and decided to take a look... The description was flawless. She didn't spend 4 paragraphs talking about her eyes, but left just enough detail and mystery in the descriptions to really peak your interest and look at her character in a whole different manner. Her motto, while I can't remember it word for word, seriously made me question life, and her history was magnificent. It was maybe seven or eight paragraphs long, but it detailed every bit of how she came to be an Archdruid which conformed perfectly into established lore and introduced her family members that I (not sure about others) could definitely connect to, ending in a heart-wrenching finale that literally made me tear up. Share what MRPs you've read that you really enjoyed!Canniibal22 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 The CONQUEROR is HERE! (Gratitude thread) Well I did it! You're now looking at Conqueror Golavar. This is nearly 7 years of trying off and on. I think this is the most difficult achieve I've ever got. That being said. I need to thank the following BAMF's: Schwert & Leileran for helping me with the final stretch and getting me to start the initial push. Ruok, Silvendiel, Kaeska, and Liànshi for helping with the most of the middle of Revered. I feel awesome! Thank you.Golavar21 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 <Acies> Hosting Flex SoO 1/2 Tonight@8:30 CST Hi everyone! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we will be doing a Flex 1/2 tonight. If you are interested in joining, we should have a couple open spots (especially for healers!). This is not an all guild run; it is an OpenRaid run. This is also a chance for us to get to know you, and you to get to know us if you might be interested in joining us for WoD raiding. Raid starts at 8:30PM CST, invites 15-25 min before. PM me or Turinn in game for invite, or sign up on the OpenRaid site at http://openraid.us/events/view/221600/okroster#info *Edit: Time is 8:30PM, not 7:30. Battletags: Stolz: Stolz#1998 Turin: Keechers#1122 Thanks, StolzStolz1 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 About all the Viscous Horrors on the AH... So I'm not sure if any of you guys track pets, but there have been 4-5+ Viscous Horrors (avg value 100-150k) posted on the AH in the last 2-3 weeks for 30-45k each, by like the same 2-3 people. This is odd since the pet has an abysmally low drop rate off of normal/heroic Primordius. One of the buyers specifically is called edit: derp forum rules, and also sells totally jacked down priced TCG pets :/ I have come to conclude these pets are the newest targets of bot sellers. Anyone else notice this? If I'm right that might mean a bunch of duped Viscous Horrors going up on the AH soon :< Edit: Derp thanks Quintus I was too busy simultaneously writing a ticket to remember the rules I always jam in people's faces! :(Zieto7 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Death Knight RP Concept: Opinions/Suggestions Prelude: I've never been able to roleplay a Death Knight. The concept, quite frankly, was one which I could just not get my heart into. I've always wanted to play one, due to their incredible history and unique culture, but the stigma behind Death Knight roleplayers and my failed attempts at 'getting into' one kept me at bay. However, while mowing the lawn just a few minutes ago, a concept sparked in my mind that I think I may be able to really enjoy. So, I'm looking for you - my favourite server <3 - to give thoughts, opinions, and suggestions on the idea. If the response is positive, I'll work on leveling a Death Knight. If not, well, no harm no foul. ^_^ The Concept: A human Death Knight, not overtly powerful nor related to any prominent non-player characters (shocking, I know!), who is around the age of sixty/seventy and suffering from severe dementia. To put it simply, he doesn't know that he is dead. What he remembers: - Name - Birthplace - Parents and siblings - Early life - His ascent to Knighthood, fighting in the First War, joining the Order of the Silver Hand, and fighting in the Second War. - Very few, scattered memories of the Third War. What he does not remember: - The majority of the Third War - Arthas' fall from grace (still remembers him as a child) - The Fall of Lordaeron - His death - His resurrection - Former friends, potential spouses, potential children - Recent events Other Notes: - Should someone mention that he is dead, or recent events, he would most likely either completely disregard the notion or get extremely confused. In severe cases, he might get extremely frustrated and incoherent. - Like all Ebon Blade Death Knights, he does still feel the need to inflict suffering and pain. He does so when on a battlefield or traveling the world without realizing it, either falling into a bloodlust which he doesn't remember after or thinking it the Light's will. - Still attends church daily, and seems very pious, despite the toll being on holy ground causes to his undead body. - Gives off a somewhat twisted version of the 'grandfatherly' vibe. He seems very kind, despite his frequent confusion and memory loss. - Perceives his own unholy powers like they were still the skills he had while a paladin. For example, when he raises a ghoul or geist, he may think that he is simply resurrecting the fallen as a priest would. Questions: 1. As far as I know, being on holy ground severely weakens undead. Am I correct, or does it burst them into flame/kill them immediately? I'm just looking for clarification. 2. Is this a feasible concept? To my knowledge, it would fit nicely into WoW lore, but I want your opinion. 3. Is this an acceptable concept? Would this be another failure of a character who would annoy those around him OOCly and be seen as a Mary Sue/Special Snowflake? 4. As a self-perceived paladin, he would most likely seek to join a guild that focuses on either reclaiming the northern kingdoms or the Church of the Holy Light. As the vast majority of those guild concepts refuse admittance to Death Knights (with good reason), are there any suggestions as to what sort of guild this character could join? 5. Do you have any further suggestions? Conclusion: Well, that's all there is. It's a rather simple concept; maybe it's even been done to death, and I just haven't noticed. I consider myself an adept roleplayer, having studied the lore frequently and with around five years of experience under my belt, but I still thought I'd run it by my server. Let the comments begin! Sincerely, Aludreus (H) / Caerin (A)Aludreus14 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Dear Against All Odds Giant Squids, So for some reason Blizzard changed how cannibalism works and now I can eat horde corpses. How much would it cost to hire you all to take me around for a culinary tour of Silvermoon and Orgrimmar? http://i.imgur.com/6M0ZL9z.jpg I don't really have a list of horde members in particular that I would like to eat but I'm sure that after ten or twenty seconds monitoring trade chat I could come up with something. So how would you want to price this? A flat rate per cannibalism or an all-you-can-eat buffet for two hours or what? Do I get a discount for being a long-time member of the alliance? World Peace and Puppies, --EphEphie21 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Do you Enjoy References in WoW? After seeing this ( http://wod.wowhead.com/item=117573#comments ) In the WoD Beta notes, and thinking on all the little tidbits (and sometimes not so little, Uldum, hur hur) from other media in WoW, I thought I could make a discussion out of this. Do you enjoy references to other fandoms/media/games/real life in WoW? Yes? No? Do you roll your eyes at the entirety of Uldum? Were you one of the first people to notice the Orc named Griff in the Twilight Highlands, being lazy and hungry in the Bloodgulch? Are you like me, and want an entire zone dedicated to Dark Souls, populated with a bunch of Forsaken and Death Knights? Or some other game/whatnot?Leileran128 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Character Conundrum So Yotz here is a boosted Level 90 that I'd thought to be a Big Game Hunter, that was always going to be his thing. Since returning to the game however, and the discovery that the transmog I was working towards was unobtainable (Paaaants!), I've kind of cooled to him as a character. I don't like that, mostly because he's kind of become my defacto Forum personality. I've rolled another Pandaren (A Mage) named Zhe Ren and I'd planned to take him through the Loremaster Achievement (With a Tauren Monk named Baelesh to pick up the Hordeside bits - plus it's the closest thing I'll see to a Tauren Rogue and watching him Roll is a minor joy in my life). Now though, I'm questioning the wisdom of that decision...when I have a fully serviceable Pandaren that's looking to kill some time till the expansion drops. I'm half tempted to re-write Yotz from scratch, scrap the Big Game Hunter angle in favor of being a Lorewalker. But...Zhe Ren is more thematically appropriate. I'm torn. Spend the time leveling Zhe Ren, or jump right into things with Yotz?Yotz6 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Happy Birthdays for Aug 10 & 11th A day late Happy Birthday to Smerks - Hope it was a good one! Today, Happy Birthday to Fidez and Centarii! Best wishes for a great day :)Vandrysse2 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 250 mount achievement change https://twitter.com/TheCrafticus/status/499002309863432193 Fel fire hawk, holy !@#$ I can not wait. Anyone else excited to see this mount in game and not with a pet gimmick?Jace13 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 What's your favorite wow machinima? Personally, mine has to be "The Grind" with the "Illegal Danish" episodes coming in second.Vavelva47 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Holy Paladin - Yay or nay? So, I thought I'd ask you folks instead of the paladin forums because I tolerate you guys more. (I can't say I love you guys. That goes against all that I stand for.) But... just how viable is a Holy Paladin in PVE and PVP? I ask not because I want to know if what I want to do will get me yelled at, but rather, I want to know the most viable option for my next alt I'm thinking of leveling through LFD. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, should I just roll as Protection because Holy Paladins are that out-healed by other classes?Valari27 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Quintus has died Quintus has risen. Quintus will come again.Quintus49 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 [A/H-RP] Seeking Help for Outland Envoy! Posted throughout capital cities and small towns, a fresh flier with am embedded dragon insignia was found upon the bulletin boards. Upon the parchment, it says: To the adventurers whom read this bulletin; I am seeking for helping hands to assist my organization and I as we travel from Bogpaddle, Swamp of Sorrows to Shattarath City, Terokkor Forest. We are carrying items that will be donated to the orphanage there as well as a faction that we will be speaking to personally. However, with the items that we are bringing being heavy and consist of a lot of teleportation, we chose to take the long travel. I will have my organization watch from the skies, however, I will need heroes who are willing to help in this adventure, assist in protecting the carriages from harm. If you are interested, meet at Bogpaddle, Swamp of Sorrows at 6:00 PM on Monday (August 11th), where further instructions will be given. Note: Adventurers that assist will be treated at World’s End Tavern by my organization for assisting us, and will be accommodated under our name to ensure that they are rewarded for their good deeds. We will be staying within Shattarah for one week, if you wish to stay and join us on our campaign within Shattarah, inform me as soon as possible. Thank you again, and we hope to see some faces out there. Best regards, L.S. Lunaxia10 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 We must save the world, Wyrmrest. How are you doing today? It's been awhile since we've had a friendly thread, hasn't it? Tensions are running high and people are getting upset, so perhaps we can all share some polite company. In an attempt to be ready for Dragon Age Inquisition, I am replaying Dragon Age: Origins and hopefully Dragon Age 2, later. While I wasn't quite so antagonistic about Dragon Age 2 as some people (I, personally, though the aesthetic was better and I liked Isabela), I think DA:O is more my style. I really like Sten as a character and I kind of dislike what happened to the Qunari in the sequels. The Qun is a pretty good way to present a conflict that is not necessarily good or evil, but merely at odds. I found myself dreadfully fascinated with a totally alien culture and way of thinking. Even though it comes in very annoying when I want to get quest loot and Sten is like "ugh why." What are you up to these days? How are you feeling? Do you think it would be a good idea to get a picture made of Enekie and all her companions that have appeared in the detective stories sitting at a bar together? Also, what would you like to talk about?Enekie63 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 New R.A.F. Mount; Pygmy Cow(False) http://beta.wowhead.com/spell=171847#taught-by-item Omg... I must have it. Edit: .-. Nope.Dawnsky14 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Race to World First I took a bit of time this morning since I have the day off and decided to give the documentary a view. Has anybody else watched this? It definitely motivates me and makes me want to get back into playing the game, but not just in any one way it actually has placed a fierce drive to compete in every aspect of the game more. I've always been more of a casual player, so with that said I'm going to start practicing and pushing myself in preparation. Needless to say I'm itching for WoD! What about you Wyrmies? What are you thoughts and opinions on the documentary, or further yet share with me your WoD goals!Courage12 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Anyone having a spectacular summer? Hey friends. I just got back into this lovely world after having the best summer of my life and felt compelled to both share it, and also see what ya'll have been up to while I have been away! Share away on your summertime stories! Myself, I've been touring the US as part of a world class performing group, and competing with others. Since June, I've been all over the place with the Jersey Surf Drum and Bugle Corps, and finals was this past Saturday. We are far from the highest placing corps, but it was an incredible summer regardless. Here's a choppy little video of our show at Prelims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd221eAFYzQ You guys?Calore5 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 @ Clan Dragonhammer Thanks for the fun in Brill, and UC. We'll be here anytime you want to attack, for more fun. You had us outnumbered at first in Brill, and managed to wipe us.Udura15 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Dear Stormwind, this is me at my worst! Giant Squids, Just when you thought your mage tower was safe: Chonga gave me the greatest idea in the history of history. Sure taking over that huge airship is fun, and luring people into the ghost barn is great and all, but nothing will ever top recreating artistic masterpieces in Stormwind. http://i.imgur.com/BjMlqyd.jpg BIRTH OF VENUS YO We had to change some things around and the light-well was a bit too much into the foreground, and puppies had to substitute for those swan-men but on the whole it turned out really well. DO YOU EVEN ART?!?!?! And the best part is is that there is nothing you can do to stop me. I'm going to turn Stormwind into the Renaissance. And then after you think "Oh my gosh Ephie we want to do LFR why are you corralling everyone in Stormwind onto this boat to recreate that one stolen Rembrandt painting," and I'll be like "SHUT UP WORGEN! The Storm on the Sea of Galilee is happening and if you don't get the lighting correct I will mind control you into the frigid ocean waters." Join us next week on Bob Ross Accounting for a recreation of that one painting by Gentileschi where that one woman does construction work on that guys head in a totally not-OSHA compliant manner. And we'll also find out why Bob Ross went into forensic accounting. World Peace and Puppies, --EphEphie20 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 The Shadow Syndicate (25) Is Recruiting!! Hello all, I am looking for serious and active players for my guild, We are a close knit group and are very friendly (No Drama) If you're tired of the same ol' bossy a-hole GMs come give us a try, We are mostly RP oriented however we do alot of raiding and other runs. The backstory of the Syndicate is that we are a sort of Mercenary/Contracting guild, we accept work from any and all no matter how big or small the job is. No matter what you RP as I'm sure I have the perfect job for you, Our guild HQ is located in Silverpine forest but we spend alot of time in Silvermoon, I look forward to hearing from you and can answer any questions or inquiries. Thanks=)Morvo1 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 What Animal Would Your Character Be? The WrA Forums seems a bit dull and heavy lately, so I made a thread a bit light and silly. Zacor Wintergale, he would be a penguin. He acts very formal and likes to wear black. Oh, and his surname is Wintergale, so, you know, he likes snow and all. I bet he would just swim around pools of gelid water all day and catch fish with his beak and rest around on his belly -- you know, like a penguin! I like penguins. But what would suit your character? What animal 'matches' the personality of your character? What would your character do as that animal? Why that animal? List: Zacor -- Penguin. Torkus -- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sef -- Panther Quintus -- Hearthstone Beast Sharktuuon -- Shark Ursuola -- Squid Raines -- Bear? Taldin (as suggested by Zieto) -- Beary punny bear Za'tiya -- Bonobo Aelakor -- Fluff-chicken Starstalker -- Squirrel Highstorm -- Hawk Yotz -- Cat Verg -- Cat Erydani -- Peacock Omegaru -- Dog (Golden Retriever) Rokek -- Weasel Vorenth -- Turkey vulture Kiraeg -- Hog Viezra -- Panther Courage -- Dog Valari -- Sssssssnaaaaaake Vaelryn -- Liger (lion + tiger = liger) Baalhalla -- Honey bager Avaricex -- Lion Dylinial -- Red-tailed boa (Sorry, I will not get all your alts) Anisaye -- Humpback whale Marogthor -- Lion Halayn -- Fennec fox Thane -- Owl Freejob -- Miniature hamster (like a normal hamster, but smaller) Dawnblood -- Sloth (evidently also one in real life)Zacor44 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Bruh Hello Wyrmrest. A certain wolfish miscreant has pulled me into a certain spacious MMO, so in a vain attempt to garner interest in this MMO, I'm going to ask you to help me out. Plus, it's probably a good exercise for you too. Write something with or about your character, post it here. If you catch my attention, I'll draw said character. Please try to keep it under two posts, and throw in a link to some references. Imgur is wonderful for creating galleries of images. Written descriptions are a bit more difficult, so throw that under a TinyURL if you can. I'd also like to ask that you refrain from NSFW content in both references and short stories. Here's the kind of work I do; http://froopoo.deviantart.com/ I'll post finished drawings here and when I can. C'mon nerds, stretch those creative muscles.Saint6 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 This server's standing with Moonguard's GS. I see people complain about it, I see people support it, and I see people that just don't care. What's the majority disposition with Moonguard's activities in Goldshire?Vavelva74 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Wtb Crimson Deathcharger Looking to buy a Crimson Deathcharger, feel free to add me if you'd like to discuss a price. Only reason I've decided to throw up a post is not being able to afford the roughly 70k of the Ah. I am on fairly frequently so feel free to send me a message.Quiinn2 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 [A] Selling Vial of the Sands! Okay! So, I have all the materials needed to make one except for the vendor mats (which you buy!). Provide those, and 8000g and I will make you a shiny new Vial of the sands! The total price for all of that is 34,100g which is over 5k under the AH price for one! Whisper me in game or post here!Cogloo7 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 250 Mount Reward https://twitter.com/TheCrafticus/status/498687488039211009/photo/1 I feel like they could have given us that mount in a different way and come up with something new, but oh well.Dawnsky19 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Still obsessed with Frozen... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl6F3eQE7mY And parodies of Do you Wanna Build a Snowman.Erydani21 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Warlock T3 Gloves on BMAH Now, why am I posting this? Seems pretty moot. Cause I just want to remind everyone that an exact lookalike of these gloves drop off of Karazan trash, if you don't want to sink 25k into some gloves. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/30668 The gloves in question, compared to the actual gloves, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/22509 Not sure if anyone's looking for the set, but in case you are, there's always this alternative.Torkus27 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 A Moment with Garrosh Hellscream (stole this from Moon Guard forums) If you had one minute with Garrosh Hellscream right before his verdict: what would you say The only rule is that you cannot affect Garrosh by killing or injuring him "The others come to chastise you for your crimes, but I salute you for your achievements. You provided something your horde needed: Strong Leadership. You gave your people prosperity, until we came for you. That was EXACTLY what the horde needed. Doing that AND keeping a war going? Excellent! Not even Varian could do that. *claps* bravo, Warchief, bravo."Merinos50 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 An apology and why rumors are bad: I owe Lathious an apology. I've listened to rumors about him and started to talk crap behind his back while he was publicly supporting me. It was wrong on so many, many levels. I heard people talk about things I never heard or saw for myself. Today, he proved himself a reasonable person in the conversation where we hashed out our differences and the like. He's a force for good on this server and I am humbly laying myself at his feet. Thank you, Lathious, for being reasonable. Torkus was kind enough to mediate the coversation between us and a few others. Rumors lead to strife. If you have an issue with someone, it's best to approach them about it in a calm, non-accusatory manner. This server is such a wonderful, fun and excellent place to RP. It's a community. We should all strive to make it a mature community.Avaricex30 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 should i server transfer here? Hey guys, I heard that this server is good. But Idk anoyone I could play with, would I be able to play with anyone here?Adwoe15 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Wyrmrest Accord PvP Seminar. Hello, WrA. This is the update thread for the PvP seminar that I and several other 2200+ players will be hosting. A little of me: My main is Avaricex, I am the GM of House Valron, an RP guild on Alliance. I am also a 2600+ PvP Retribution Paladin. On 8/9/14, at 6PM Server Time, I will be hosting a PvP seminar. It will consist of: Target Selection CC chaining When to push in How to properly Line of Sight How to avoid CC as a healer When to do all of this Viable 3s comps As well as a few guest players of classes commonly seen in arena. Please post here if you're interested - I want an estimate of the amount of people that will be here.Avaricex17 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 New Character Feedback General Simple enough premise. Are you thinking of making a new character? Do you want to know some strangers' opinion on your ideas? Go ahead and brainstorm aloud. Rather than make a thread all about my hangups, I figure we could all do it together. I want to make an orc for WoD, however I can't pick a name (first or last) or class. I'm torn bewteen warrior and shaman right now, and even pinning down a general personality is becoming difficult. Do I go prideful? Loyalist or apologetic? So I suppose feedback on your experiences as any of those things would be good, if you want. If you want to ask the community's ideas on your ideas, that's fine too.Squatty11 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 561 MW Monk LF SoO Normal Garrosh. Greetings all. This is both a pug advert and a short tale. I don't normally do normal mode raiding. I did back in Cata, with a small guild full of IRL friends, but most of them left the game and our little raid team fell apart. Its not a sad story, per se. We're all still friends IRL, and I haven't minded the casual lifestyle fueled by dailies, achievements, LFR and occasionally flex mode. But on Friday that changed. I found myself invited to a Normal 10(m) group, and helped them down Paragons and the trash before Garrosh. We even made it to p3 on Garry during a couple of attempts. But alas, it was late, and there were one too many wipes. The call was made, and the raid split up. So close to getting AoTC, I feel like I should be making an effort towards this now. Saturday afternoon I tried pugging via the in-game tools. Today I weaved in and out of group after group after group. This afternoon I even tried, unsuccessfully, to put together my own group. After two hours of wiping on p1, that group decided to call it. It's darned impossible to find someone who will stay after a wipe. So I come here for two things: 1) to announce, as I have on /Trade, /Lookingforgroup, and in the game's RaidFinder: ... Ya know, just in case our server has someone needing a healer for that... and 2) To ask for advice from other puggers, or regular raiders. What else can I do. I'm not wanting to buy a carry; I am able to pull my own weight in the group. I've though about trying oQueue, but I've heard mixed reviews about its effectiveness; same with OpenRaid. So, where do I go from here?Eberc1 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 WTS Brawler's Harness + discontinued RP items So, I've got a few of the old discontinued shirts (and some of the other slots too if you are interested) scattered across a couple of servers. These items are no longer available in-game, and they are pretty cool to have. On most servers I've seen they are going for about 50-70k gold, but I'm taking offers now (including pet and mount trades in addition to gold.) On Wyrmrest Accord: Brawler's Harness - Horde If you have access to other servers, I've also got: Sisters of Elune: Brawler's Harness - Horde Borean Tundra: Brawler's Harness - Horde Recruit's Shirt - Alliance Thug Shirt - Horde Farstriders: Brawler's Harness - Horde Drop me a line in this thread with an offer if you are interested and we can work something out. Thanks.Blóðmör17 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Razor Hill: An Orcish Song ((Something I came up with a while ago. Based on the old song Spancil Hill)) Last night as I lay dreaming of pleasant days gone by, My mind was bent on rambling, to Durotar I did fly, I stepped on board a vision and I followed with the wind, When next I came to anchor at the rocks of Razor Hill It was on the twenty-third of June, the day before the fair, When Durotar’s sons and daughters and friends assembled there, The young, the old, the brave and the bold came their duty to fulfill, At that resilient old watchtower, a mile from Razor Hill I went to see old friends there and see what they might say, The old ones were all dead and gone, the young ones turning grey, I met the butcher Grimtak, cooks as good as ever still, I used to deliver meat for him when I lived on Razor Hill, I paid a flying visit to my first and only love, She’s as green as any wild vine and as gentle as a dove, She threw her arms around me saying “Thorok I love you still,” She's now the shaman's daughter, and the pride of Razor Hill I dreamt I held and kissed her as in the days of yore, “Ah Thorok, you’re only joking as many the time before,” The gong it rang in the morning, it rang both loud and shrill, I awoke in Kun-Lai Summit, many miles from Razor Hill...Gorrin0 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Garrison Stables I found this video to be pretty amusing. As you may have read, you can place a few mounts to walk around your stable area as part of the decor. Check out 1:15 where this mount stops to eat some hay and then casually wanders around the area. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSrUsXZJEK0Quintus6 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Death Knights.. Are there any death knight guilds out there? Or any that revolve in that area?Alexstrea2 Aug 10, 2014