Wyrmrest Accord

6d Need someone to help with blood infusion. I've got an alt warlock account for the brez, so I just need one person to help me out with the infusion. Spammed trade for 30 minutes and not a single reply, so we're trying the forums instead. #Stark13165 if you want to help out. I have no gold to offer, but I'm always looking for new friends.Praesíus0 6d
6d [A-RP Event] Grace of Elune (10-22-17) A note is tacked onto Alliance message boards, along with a feather an a simple crescent moon pendant: ... OOC: Hey we’re back! Took a break in sept because of irl business and overall chaos with new patch stuff, but ready to get back into it in october! When: October 22nd, 6pm server time Where: Temple of the Moon, Darnassus What: A brief one-hour sermon on the wonders and mysteries of Elune, with blessings offered afterward. Why: To spread the word of Elune, of course! Who: Led by Roraelis, everyone is allowed to attend, no invite needed! DKs, DHs, and warlocks allowed! I’m just a teensy bit running out of things to cover, so if you have any requests now is the time to throw them at me! Please note though- this is a sermon event with the focus on one speaker. During the sermon try to keep emotes and /say to a minimum so that the event text does not get lost in chat spam, and everyone can read what is being said. :) If you have any questions, suggestions, or even requests on what topic I should cover, feel free to hit me up-game on Roraelis or on tumblr at autumnal-eclipse.tumblr.com! I also have a calendar event for it in-game so if youd like to be added get in touch with me!Roraelis8 6d
6d Looking to start a Horde PVE Raiding Guild I am look to faction/server transfer to start a casual raiding guild on this server. I have been told that RP servers feel more "alive" and am just looking for a good group of people to raid and have some fun with. I was wondering what that raid scene looks like on this server? Also, if I make a guild does it have to be an RP guild?Nakkota3 6d
6d Adventure And Loot! [A-RP]<Sable Sun Company> Have you ever wanted to leave that farm in Westfall?! The Crowded city of Stormwind?! To see beyond the snowy mountains of Khaz Modan, or branch out from Teldrassil?! Recover your lost family lordaeron fortunes? Test out new inventions? Then Sable Sun Company is the place for you! The Sable Sun company is a mercenary organization with a trader aspect on the side. The Family that is Sable Sun seeks to aid the people of Azeroth no matter how many undead, bandits, demons, and dragons may stand before us as long as the price is right. To this end Sable Sun is a great refuge for those wanting to see the world, escape some dark past, or maybe just make a bit a coin for the family back home. What can you expect in our service? Load of action, Chance to see the world, the slim chance some beautiful woman or man might find your rugged way of life super exciting, and of course MONEY! How do you join you ask? Merely fill out the application and when your interview is done sign on the dotted line on your life wai-- I mean Loyalty contract and after a small trial period to see if you can handle the danger. Your a full fledged member of the Company! ...Dawsons55 6d
6d [A-RP] Retribution of Arathor rises again A quarter-page notice has been posted throughout Alliance holdings, printed on good parchment in block lettering via printing press. Let it be known that the Retribution of Arathor, Scourge-killers and defenders of the Alliance, has been recommissioned by the order of Alliance High Command. Any able bodies seeking to serve should contact Commander Judean Auroran forthwith with qualifications and their story. For Azeroth. For the Alliance. =============================== Yes, it's that Retribution of Arathor and after years, it's finally moving to Wyrmrest Accord. We are currently seeking roleplayers interested in playing not only in game but via Discord as well. Quasi-military style unit with crossover events with other guilds as they arise. Please contact Judean in game for more information (you can also contact Quinlis or, if Horde and considering a move to blue or seeking a blueside home, Ilthyrii or Tyrvarden). Our website and application is at roa.gamerlaunch.com We're excited to be back.Judean0 6d
6d [H-PvE] Gremlins 9/9H is recruiting! Hello! Gremlins is a small guild focused on semi-hardcore progression for Heroic raiding and Mythic+ content. We hope to continue building up our core team as we clear Heroic Tomb and progress into Antorus. Our raid days are Friday and Sunday, from 8-11PM EST (5-8PM PST). We also do Mythic+ dungeons, transmog runs, and generally hang out and have a good time in discord on our off days. Attendance is huge for us. We ask that raiders that cannot attend certain days for any reason contact us at least 24 hours before the raid time, so that we can plan and adjust accordingly. We run a roll-based loot system, with contestable gear pieces being decided by loot council. The trialing period for new guild players lasts about a week, and is determined by perfomance in raid/dungeons, attendance, and activity in the guild. For trials who show expectional performance and attendance, we won't discriminate against giving loot to them. What we need the most: DPS Holy Paladin Druids Any class should feel free to apply but specs/classes listed above are primarily what we are looking for. Contact: Girnoh - Guild Leader - Buho#11613 Carsi - Officer - Rhinvan#1368 Reshilor - Officer -Hookanator#1261Carsithan2 6d
6d Warriors and Magic? So I'm trying to keep my altoholism under control, but I'm making a third one, and he's gonna be a tauren warrior. Here's my question though: is it assumable that warriors use some form of magic? I considered these things before I answered myself. If yes, this wouldn't apply to all warriors. For example Varian never displayed any magical prowess or even superstrength. He was just badass. What kind of magic would it be? For the most part, I would say storm and earth magic, but I think it's safe to also say enhanced strength and endurance. Many warriors seem to have reflexes, strength, and endurance that are beyond simple physical training. It seems supernatural. Canonically, warriors seem to be tied to the Titans now, which I love. Titans have heavy ties to magic, although I'm not sure that necessarily makes the same true for warriors.In my opinion, I would say a warrior being at least shamanistic in some form makes sense, and I'd consider them to have powers of some sort. What do you guys think? It's all headcanon anyway, I think. If you guys have something canon that proves me wrong or right, post it! I'm still researching.Keldaxus15 6d
6d [H] LF Late Night Raid group Hello. I'm looking for a raid guild/group that could use a Warlock, and that fits my time frame. I'm 930, AOTC. I'd like to find a group that: 1. Raids weeknights (mon-thurs) 2. Raids late nights ( anywhere between 10pm - 4am or so) 3. Around my progression (late H ToS / early Mythic). I'm not a "cutting edge" type. I aim for AOTC every tier and a few mythic bosses if I can. 4. Or if the times dont work, a large social guild, with multiple raid groups that could use a capable filler RDPS Thanks for reading, appreciate the time.Jessefalor0 6d
6d Help me start rp Looking for horde rp guild to help me learn to rpLinumijo3 6d
6d [A] <The Emerald Throne> 4/9M LF Heals The Emerald Throne is recruiting! Being as old as the Legion expansion, we are proud of how far we've come and the community we've built in such a short amount of time. Raid Schedule Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-8:30pm Pacific. Recruitment In need of a talented healer for Mythic progression. Don't fit that criteria? We still encourage all classes and specs to apply with us. Expectations Communication: Discord is required. We expect our raiders to have a working mic and be able to communicate to the raid when needed. Attendance: This is a major factor. Your schedule must work with ours. If you can't consistently make raid then we aren't for you. Knowledge: Know your class and know the fights. We expect our raiders to stay up to date on their class changes and have preexisting knowledge of raid fights. Criticism: We expect our raiders to be able to take constructive criticism. Attitude: Stay positive. Some nights may feel longer than others and the last thing we need is a negative attitude dragging everyone down. Contribution: Be there for the guild. Run M+, contribute to raid consumables, and lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it.Contact Us Have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Bethbuggy [Guild Master] - Bethbuggy#1720 Melhinda [Officer] - Kevashida#1529 Hunson [Officer] - Madeupfriend#1455 WoWProgress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/The+Emerald+Throne Apply http://theemeraldthrone.shivtr.com/Hunson29 6d
Oct 10 RP Heists and Contract Work I typically keep on the DL with this character's work in game, as I'm not a big fan of guilds that are sort of in your face with their nefarious, illegal behavior; I'm much more a fan of underground/off the grid operations. While we've had great heists and jobs in the past, people are so spread out these days with so many alts and other things to do - and it's made getting folks together for these jobs more and more difficult. To fix that, I've opened up a small Discord to facilitate and run heists! These will continue to be smaller five man jobs, but instead of being dedicated events in game, they'll be ongoing text RPs! The plus side is that this won't necessarily have to be bound to WRA, or to Alliance only, anymore! If you got any questions, or want to check it out, the link is https://discord.gg/uGR4wvq.Hadavir0 Oct 10
Oct 10 H/M Raiding Recruitment Order of the Lion is lfm to push Heroic faster and progress into mythic next Tier- Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are currently 8/9 TOS Heroic. We have had some set backs do to real life of some raiders, But we are ready to push forward. LF: Healers, dps, and off spec are always welcome. IF you are a tank please check us out but currently only taking off spec tanks. We raid Tues and Thurs 8:15pm to 11:15pm eastern. We run mythic plus- and would like to start a mythic plus push team for high keystones. We are fun and friendly, Hardcore in commitment- Casual in its only 2 days- Semi hardcore- in logs. Hardcore in friendliness and fun. IT is not worth doing if it is not fun! We will help you gear and catch up depending on how far behind you are. If you are on Wyrmrest you can whisper me in game or send in game Mail.Cosmicwind0 Oct 10
Oct 10 [H] <Avoidable Damage> 3/9M LFM <Avoidable Damage> is a Horde Raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord looking to add talented and experienced players to our roster for Legion raiding and beyond. Website: www.avoidabledamage.com Who We are: We’re a casual-ish 3/9M horde side raiding guild that raids on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7-9PM PST. We also organize optional fun alt and off-spec raids on Mondays at the same time for our players and the WrA community. Most of our core group of raiders are WoW veterans who have been playing on and off together for several years and we have been fortunate to add many excellent new raiders to our team since the beginning of Legion. While we focus on raiding, we also enjoy spending time together doing mythic+ runs, achievement hunting, pvp, playing other blizzard games like Overwatch and Diablo III, and hanging out in discord. We use a rotating loot council during progression to optimize loot distribution while also being transparent and use personal loot during farm to distribute loot in an efficient and timely manner. We also try to provide repairs, gems, enchants, and consumables to the best of our ability during progression. What We Expect: Since we only raid 2 nights a week for a total of 4 hours per week we stress efficiency and coming to raid prepared and ready to focus on mastering encounters from the time raid starts until the end. Groups form 15 minutes before the scheduled start time so we can discuss any new strategy and start pulling right at the start of raid. There will always be an announced break in the middle but if you require multiple unscheduled breaks this is probably not the group for you. We also expect our raiders to have consistent attendance and a desire to always improve performance and in return we offer a friendly, relaxed, and drama free environment. We use discord for communication and require all raiders to have it installed and access to a working microphone. Social members are encouraged to use discord as well. We require a minimum 90% attendance from our core raid team. Of course emergencies happen and we understand that but if you know you won’t be available be a responsible adult and let us know in advance. We also require all raiders to use Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs to receive vital information during the fight. This is subject to change as Blizzard evolves their stance on add-ons and we identify new add-ons that assist our fight strategies. Respect and tolerance towards all team players. Also, tolerance of some adult language and jokes during a normal raid night. While we respect each other we also expect that everyone can handle some crude language and banter from time to time. Who We are Looking For: If you've made it this far, our high priority needs are below but we are always looking for exceptional players of any class, spec or role. Healers with a preference for: Holy Paladin with a viable DPS or tank off-spec Resto Druid with a viable DPS off-spec Any exceptional DPS main spec If interested in joining or finding out more information, please contact Austinboston#1122 or look for our members in-game.Zepearl36 Oct 10
Oct 10 Looking to transfer... Hello! Long time player looking to join wyrmrest accord looking for guilds active in the morning, between 8-12. I used to be a hardcore raider back in TBC/Wrath, but mostly play solo and quite casually these days, but im looking to get back into role-playing, and as such am seeking a friendly guild or guilds to have some fun with! I would be transferring my undead warrior, and am thinking an all undead group would be great.Tricam2 Oct 10
Oct 10 [A] Hammer of Dawn - 9/9H, now we can do LFG! <Hammer of Dawn> is an 'adults with jobs' styled raiding guild founded for the launch of the Legion expansion. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on downing content while remaining casual. Our schedule is 9 hours a week (Tues/Fri/Sat), enabling us to have lives away from World of Warcraft (and work jobs, and spend time with family), and still allowing us to see what the endgame of World of Warcraft has to offer. Do not let our reduced raid schedule fool you - we take our raid time seriously (even if we joke around a lot), and expect everyone on the team to do the same. If you're a skilled player, and share our goals, we may be what you're looking for. Progression! We've cleared Normal/Heroic in all previous tiers in Legion. 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times Tuesday 6:30 ST - 9:30 ST Tuesdays is Normal Tomb of Sargeras. We require the 5% & 10% talents in your artifact weapon, and an 885 item level to come. Friday & Saturday 6:30 ST - 9:30 ST Our weekends are for harder content, and we can be very selective about who comes. Recruitment Needs The list below is a general list of what we need played at Heroic levels. If you do not see your class listed here, apply anyway, as we recruit the player over the class, and will work with you to fit you in. We do not require previous raiding experience for Normal, but we do require some previous experience for Heroic! While logs aren't NECESSARY, if you have some we'd love to see them, too. Any and all exceptional ranged DPS are welcome to apply at the current time. However, we're not currently looking for anybody specifically! Expectations of Raiders The ability to play multiple specs for your class effectively, if the raid requires. Understanding constructive criticism, and learning and improving. Ability to come to raid prepared, and on time. This means consumables, and knowledge of the fights we're working on. Having the desire to grow, and continuously improve as your class of choice. Other Information Loot is handled on a basic need/greed system. If you need it, roll. We defer to people's best judgements as to what is a better boost for the raid team. If you are greedy with your loot, you may not find this place friendly. We are adults, and would prefer people looking at joining us be 21+. As always, exceptions can and have been made. We are an LGBTQIA safe space guild - most of this guild is made of marginalized people, and this guild is a home for them above all else. If your idea of fun jokes are 'triggered' memes, or something you would read in trade chat, you will not have fun here. Please feel free to post here, or message me on btag - phae#1446Impersonal249 Oct 10
Oct 10 Exsanguinate Exsanguinate is currently looking for more guildies, and for more members for its raid team. We raid on Wednesdays from 6-7:30 server, and on Sundays from 5:30-7:30 server. We progressed through normal, and are now currently 7/9 on heroic. We are currently searching for dps, but are also looking for back-up tanks and back-up healers, as well as people who would be interested in doing those roles for mythic pluses. Feel free to send and in-game mail or whisper myself, Borisdeganis, Anderin, or Tasteystorm with any questions or for more information. (Alt code is 145, æ)Rægingstorm0 Oct 10
Oct 9 A Not So Brief Guide on Warden Weaponry ... Hey there! Kaldorei Wardens are famous for their unique, unobtainable weapon: The Umbra Crescent. It's a glaive weapon, generally magically enchanted and made famous by Warden Maiev Shadowsong and the Wardens seen in Warcraft media. But did you know that Wardens use a few other weapons in-game? Here's a list of the variety of weapons that I have found used by Warden NPCs in-game, along with a note on whether or not they are obtainable for transmog use for Warden Roleplay. There will also be a follow up post on what other transmog weapons I think can fit into the criteria in a follow up post. Many of the named Warden NPCs in the Vault of the Wardens initial Demon Hunter questline use weapons other than Umbra Crescents, including: >http://www.wowhead.com/npc=99451/mirana-starlight Warden Miranda Starlight uses two different dagger weapons that to my knowledge are unobtainable to players (I could not find them in-game). Unknown Dagger 1 https://i.imgur.com/cHIFIhO.png Unknown Dagger 2 https://i.imgur.com/WPyLJg8.png However, I do know of a few weapons that are similar for mogging purposes: Dagger 1: http://www.wowhead.com/item=40281/twilight-mist http://www.wowhead.com/item=45085/titansteel-spellblade http://www.wowhead.com/item=50203/blood-weeper Dagger 2: http://www.wowhead.com/item=55332/bladefist-dagger This model of weapons is the closest I can find. The other reskins are listed below. >Next we have http://www.wowhead.com/npc=100665/vela-steelsong Warden Vela Steelsong dual wields two long glaives, which are easily obtainable for transmog use! http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/552213-vela-steelsong.jpg The weapon is http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631/fist-of-the-deity >Up next, is http://www.wowhead.com/npc=96847/drelanim-whisperwind Warden Drenalim Whisperwind dual-wields two very exotic fist weapons. https://i.imgur.com/dguL0Jt.png https://i.imgur.com/IZgLHdK.png Both of them are obtainable for transmog use: http://www.wowhead.com/item=97129/tia-tia-the-scything-star http://www.wowhead.com/item=95791/wu-lai-bladed-fan-of-the-consorts Fun fact about the Wardens in this quest phase, they use the ability Fan of Blades, similar to the Warcraft III Warden ability. Also, some of them use the Monk abilities Knockdown Kick and Turn Kick. That's some flexibility for such heavy looking armor. >Next is http://www.wowhead.com/npc=100667/jin-featherfall. Jin is interesting, and for good reason. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325719740993503234/365270755916906496/552212-jin-featherfall1.jpg Warden Featherfall has two weapons, most interesting is she's using a crossbow! And it is obtainable for transmog. That's right, Hunter-class Wardens, your ranged weapons (at least crossbows) are confirmed canon. She even uses Concussive Shot like a hunter. The crossbow's model works well with Warden armor, too. http://www.wowhead.com/item=124891/wild-combatants-heavy-crossbow But wait, there's more! There's another weapon on Featherfall's hip. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325719740993503234/365271054240972800/dllhost_2017-10-04_18-56-33.png This dagger is http://www.wowhead.com/item=124676/wild-gladiators-shanker and transmog is a yes on this one. >The last Warden on our list today (that I could find, many of them are hidden away on inaccessible floors of the Vault) is http://www.wowhead.com/npc=97090/malace-shade https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325719740993503234/365272540190474240/551960-malace-shade1.jpg Warden Malace Shade is using an unobtainable purple reskin of http://www.wowhead.com/item=77564/replica-grand-marshals-glaive. Despite the red Wowhead text, there's a comment on that page that states that the item is still obtainable for transmog, it's just blue and green instead of what is pictured above.Serianne8 Oct 9
Oct 9 [H-RP] <Shadowtusk Clan> The damp, humid air of Stranglethorn Vale seems to suffocate you as you enter it’s jungle. Roaming beasts hungrily stalk your every move. Little do you know those beasts share a home with troll primals and you’ve accidentally wandered into one of their dens. As you hear the heavy breathing, a massive troll eyes you like prey for the taking. The rest is a blur as you run for your life, the primal anxiously following every step. You come across old troll ruins and find yourself within the golden city of Zul’Gurub. Hundreds of trolls calling these “abandoned” ruins their home. Once inside, you notice the primal backing off as the trolls within begin to eye you wearily. Luckily for you...you’re a troll. They escort you out of the city and to the gates. Your interest is piqued and now you wish to learn more and perhaps join them. Are you sure you’re prepared for the trial that awaits you? Prove your worth! HOOWAH! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings, Wyrmrest Accord! The Shadowtusk Clan is an all-troll RP guild that has been around quite a long time. We call the old troll ruins of Zul’Gurub home, however we have plenty of events elsewhere throughout Azeroth. What kind of events? Well I’m glad you asked! The types of events we have include but are not limited to: sacrifices to loa, sparring, hunting sports, olympic-style competition, multi-week storylines, travel events, and many more! We host plenty of events every week to make sure the guild has lots of clan-wide roleplay when they’re not playing other types of content. We do allow OOC PVE and PVP events to be created but those are not our main focus. Our guild offers in-clan training for special ‘subclasses’ that have been created over the several years that Shadowtusk Clan has been around. Most take around six months or more to train properly to roleplay. This creates ample opportunity for personalized roleplay as well! The ‘subclasses’ we currently have available and offer training for are shadow hunters, witch doctors, hexxers, primals, dinomancers, and blood drinkers. We also offer training for ‘specializations’ which tend to be easier to obtain such as prelates/freethinkers, venomancers, plagueshifters and shadow walkers! Curious about the guild but not sure if you want to join? Feel free to stop by our guild site: -- shadowtuskclan.guildlaunch.com -- We have amassed a multitude of resources on troll lore and do our best to create the best troll RP while also maintaining an atmosphere that everyone in the guild feels comfortable in. Have any questions? FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/stcfaq Feel free to ask here in the thread OR you can speak with an officer! GM: Tåzjiin Officers: Sejjunta, Doombloom, Garz (OOC)Tåzjiin31 Oct 9
Oct 9 DTK is now recruiting <Dark Templar Knights> 5/9 H is now recruiting all levels and classes! Looking for members for our raid team, RBG/Arena, as well as some RP and other events! Currently filling all positions for our ToS raid and RBG teams! Become a Templar Today!Yipmaan3 Oct 9
Oct 9 How do YOU avoid Burnout? Good afternoon all, So as many of you might attest whether you're a vet or begining player, WoW is a game that has content on a grand scale (World exploration, large quest quantities, tons of collectibles etc...). This being the case, it stands to reason that over time one can become either overwhelmed with all the above stated content and feel emotionally lost, or as some might say, experience "burnout." Being a story enthusiast and returning player, I find myself having difficulty keeping tabs on the games story as I play and just end up picking up anything I come by...so fellow WoWers, to that I pose 2 Questions to you: 1. If you're a lover of lore and story progression, how do YOU go about experiencing the game? 2. What do YOU PERSONALLY do to keep from experiencing Burnout? CONSTRUCTIVE answers only, as I would like to have this be a thread others can refer to if they are experiencing similar burnout issues. Also Bonus points for referencing Quest addons that relate to story-driven content/organization.Kumáozora21 Oct 9
Oct 9 [H] Spriest LF Late Night Guild; Raids/RPs? Hello! First and foremost, I'm looking for a guild that's rather active after 11pm PST. I've traveled from server to server with a group of folks over the years that's slowly been diminishing. Now, the last 8 of them all bounced to play Alliance side with a more hardcore guild. So, I think I'd like to return to my roots. I started on a RP server and was drafted into raiding because I'm a decent enough player, and I had enjoyed it. Ultimately, I'm looking for a new raiding guild, however RP is certainly a welcomed option. I could always pug a group, that's not big deal, but I would like to find a new home of people that aren't jackasses. If we Raid or do Mythic+ awesome, if you're all just a bunch of RPers, that's awesome too. I'm looking for the right people to make my right home with. Are you those people? Tell me! Joshernaut#2436Rezö11 Oct 9
Oct 9 The Mead Hall Master Post It is with great pride that I present to you all The Mead Hall master post! It has been deserved for a long time, and now the Mead Hall has its own place here on the forums. Feel free to ask any questions here on the forums or reach out to us in-game. What is The Mead Hall? The Mead Hall is a large, active RP community here on Wyrmrest Accord that regularly conducts roleplay influenced by the regional area of Khaz Modan and its denizens, primarily the dwarves. The Mead Hall consists of several guilds and individuals that all work with one another to create a positive roleplay experience for all of its members. It has accumulated a rich history over the years of its existence and that history has grown with every passing week. The Mead Hall primarily focuses on RP, but PvE, PvP, and RPvP are also things we absolutely love to devote our time to. The majority of our activities begin at 6PM server time. The Guilds of The Mead Hall The importance of the Mead Hall supersedes that of any guild within it. Regardless of what guild one is in, members receive invites to nearly all Mead Hall events. Communication between the guilds is the cornerstone of the community. Players are free to find the guild that suits them the best without having to worry about missing out on major story elements. There are many guilds in the Mead Hall and I could not possibly do them all justice here on one post, but representatives from these guilds are fairly easy to reach for those with questions. Do note that a portion of these guilds will have limitations on what races they accept. What Makes The Mead Hall Great A variety of guilds, each with their own niches. A dedicated group of admins. A friendly and useful discord with active text channels and voice channels. Story consistency. Frequent social and event driven RP. A large number of active players with varying degrees of RP experience. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!! The best emojis How to find The Mead Hall It’s as simple as /join themeadhall to join our in-game chat channel. Just introduce yourself and you won’t have to wait long. You can also attend one of our weekly pub nights: Modarin’s The Cask ‘n’ Anvil (By IF Gryphon Roost) at 6PM server every Friday and Bathildis’ The Steel Pub (Anvilmar) every Sunday at 6PM server. After doing so, just reach out to someone for the discord info and you’ll begin your adventure!Thelgref28 Oct 9
Oct 9 Warrior RP Idea Don't mean to double post... I mean it's not really the same topic as my other thread but... two posts by me, involving warriors. My point is this is not meant to be a double post. ANYWAY. I really want a warrior character with a strong link to the Titans and a personal interest (due to beliefs, not an actual connection) in Azeroth's world soul. I wasn't sure what Horde race would work best, but then I thought... what about an undead Azotha? An early human, from back when they and vrykul were at war, who read those stories and understood, if only in a minor way, what all the Keepers were, what their jobs were, all that? To keep him from being a literal skeleton, which realistically by now he would be, I was thinking he could have been frozen in Northrend and discovered by Forsaken troops, brought back to life (or undeath, rather). A caveman in ice scenario, if you will. And now he's getting to know the world again, getting up to speed, and doing what he can to continue his part in the protection of the Titans' work. Pointers? Suggestions?Keldaxus4 Oct 9
Oct 9 [A] 4/9M <Battle Hardened> LF Rsham! <Battle Hardened> is a PVE/PVP guild looking to bolster its ranks for the upcoming Legion invasion. Reestablished right before Hellfire Citadel from a strictly PVP guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of PVE content since then and have two successful raid teams. Whether you want to raid on the highest difficulty, raid and dungeon casually, or just have a friendly home in-game, we have something for everyone. We’re currently recruiting like-minded individuals who want to have tight bonds with their guildmates and progress through high-end content in a friendly atmosphere. ... Current Progression: Team 1 7/7N 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 5/10M Nighthold 9/9N 9/9H 4/9M Tomb of Sargeras Team 2 7/7N 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H Nighthold 9/9N 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras ...All new raiders will need to complete a raid trial with us. Permanent core raid spots will not be guaranteed to any prospective raiders until after the trial is completed, regardless of iLvl or prior experience. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Additional Information If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about <Battle Hardened>, please do not hesitate to get in contact with any of our officers. Guild Master - Mythrenathen (valannia#1629) Officers - Medyr, Charnoble If you are interested in learning more about our guild or to fill out a guild application, please visit battlehardened.shivtr.com !Shalathe347 Oct 9
Oct 9 [A]<Chaotic Echelon> LFM for Mythic ToS Currently 9/9H we are looking for new members to fill out our ranks for mythic progression in ToS before Antorus. Raid times are Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30-8:30pm server, primarily looking for 2 healers (Resto druid and priest preferred but all welcome.) and several DPS to help round out our roster. PST Windoria or Authiren in game, or mail us for questions and concerns.Authiren3 Oct 9
Oct 9 [H-RP] Yīngsù Village Yīngsù Village lies hidden in the mountains of Pandaria, South of Kun Lai, West of the Jade Forest, and North of the Valley of the Four Winds. It is a rocky, windswept and remote place, where few crops grow and the nights are cold. Like rubbish blown in the wind, drifters, thieves and renegades have made their way to the Village over the centuries, and calling it their home. To survive, they offer their services, ever discreetly, to the towns and cities below, trading knife-work and smuggling for rice and solitude. Whether by birth or adoption, the inhabitants of this secret place are members of a family. A family with customs, which must be obeyed, for the safety of the town and its people. For life in Yīngsù Village is frail and fleeting, but made stronger by bonds of blood and iron. ________________________ Yīngsù Village is a roleplay guild on Hordeside Wryrmest Accord, devoted to deep, interpersonal story, based on themes of interdependence, honor, crime and ethics. We are inspired loosely by legends of Ninja and Brigand villages in Japan and throughout Asia, who were said to have eked out a living in remote, barren places, and survived by the sword and subterfuge when they could not grow enough food or command enough respect. We welcome mature, even-keeled roleplayers who have a strong distinction between In-Character and Out-Of-Character, who are willing to engage in emotionally difficult but immensely rewarding stories. With a strong “Play to Lose” mentality, we recognize that the best tales often have sad endings, but are more memorable for it, and that power comes at a great cost. We have a low-key, friendly OOC culture, keep each other company on Discord throughout the day, and have a robust sense of humor. Though we are barely a week old, we already have enjoyed RP, PVP and PVE with one another, and plan to eventually run small raids, mythics and BGs. It's been a wonderful experience, meeting my new guild mates. Please Note: While we DO take non-Pandaren, roleplay explanations are required, and we are much more interested in Pandaren at this time. Beyond race, we are interested in anyone who has a real interest in Pandaria, the lore, the themes and our guild concept, and wants to play it straight with us. For information about applying, visit our website: https://yingsuvillage.wordpress.com/Yutang75 Oct 9
Oct 8 Looking for a PvE guild to run with! Hello Wyrmrest! I recently hit 110 a few days ago on this character, and I'm now sitting comfortably at 899 (still getting that relinquished gear though!) This is my only high level Alliance character but I'm thinking of main swapping as I've been having a blast with Arms Warrior (also trying out prot!). I'm currently guildless and I don't have any friends blueside, so I'm looking for a reasonably casual PvE guild to run with. I'm not interested in getting back into consistent raiding, however I would like to clear content every now and then and do high level M+ keys (once I get to the proper ilevel, of course). I'm a fairly experienced player and I know what I'm doing. RP and PvP on the side would also be awesome, but PvE is my primary focus on this character. I've also grown quite tired of my main so you can expect me to spend a lot of time on this guy. If you're interested please drop a reply, my btag is Mist#1998 if you'd like to speak personally. Thank you!Vardarin2 Oct 8
Oct 8 Appear Offline has Arrived. https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/21098852/new-social-features-now-in-beta-in-the-blizzard-battle-net-desktop-app Now you can lurk on alts in Stormwind that is unguilded and no one will be the wiser.Pärker41 Oct 8
Oct 8 [A] <Acies> (3/9M) LFM Casual Progression Who are we? <Acies> is a guild that originated in 2006 on Sentinels. We have played relatively consistently throughout the past 10 years, and moved to Wyrmrest Accord during MoP. We are a tight-knit guild who has formed lasting friendships that exist outside of WoW as well. What kind of guild are we? <Acies> is a casual progression raiding guild. What this means is that most of us very much enjoy progression raiding, but we only have a few nights a week to dedicate that amount of time. However, we play multiple games together (recently games like Diablo 3, PUBG, BF1, Fortnite, Golf with your Friends, and almost assuredly we will be playing Destiny 2). Raids occur Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30p – 8:30p PST. Occasionally (usually with new content), we may add in a Sunday raid, depending on interest. We currently implement a Suicide Kings looting system. Mythic Raids will be handled by Loot council involving both officers and revolving members of the guild. What are we looking for? <Acies> is looking for easy-going, yet reliable members. We are currently considering all applicants, yet we are relatively full on tanks. We are in immediate need for DPS, but all players are welcome to apply. If you are interested in applying, or are interested in attending one of our raids, please whisper one of the following: Turín (Keechers#1122) Collassus (Collassus#1961) Zynrok (Stolz#1998) Gasherbrum (Fluxions#1139) Ellipson (Ellipson#1420) Current Progression: ToS - 3/9(M)Turín30 Oct 8
Oct 8 RP idea, need suggestions Howdy WRA, I'm planning on creating a mostly RP character here, and I need suggestions for a faction/race/class combo for a character that will be a cross between Don Quixote and a sleuth like Holmes or Poirot (chasing conspiracies that really aren't conspiracies, I guess). I half considered going full Maximillian of Northshire, but I'm not sure. I'm actually hoping for something more obscure. Thanks!Adva2 Oct 8
Oct 8 Muse playing at BlizzCon 2017 https://twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent/status/915985464892448768 Get hyped!Dawnsky25 Oct 8
Oct 8 RP Global Channels I was curious about the roleplaying specific global channels, preferably for the Horde. I know there used to be a master list but I've seen posts dating back two years that aren't updated so I'm curious about what's around today. I know Farstriders, Twomoons and UndercityUnited used to be used for Blood Elves, Pandaren and Forsaken respectively. Wranet used to be a thing, iirc. But outside of LookingForGroup, I don't see any channels with more than five people during peak hours.Goresword3 Oct 8
Oct 8 [A-RP]Ironring Battalion, The Ironforge Elite Who we are: The Ironring Battalion is an elite branch of the Ironforge military that operates under direct order of the Council of Three Hammers. While we are military, we do not insist for our members to RP run-of-the-mill soldier types, instead we encourage individuality and freedom in characters. Members do not need to be soldiers only, as there is much use for any who possess specific skill sets, trades, or specialties. As Ironforge military, we focus most of our efforts in aiding the lands of Khaz Modan as well as the rest of the regions in the Eastern Kingdoms and the Broken Isles, through use of both sabotage and brute force. The Ironring is often called to deal swift, and concise strikes against any threat that would endanger the land or its people. Meaning of the name: All who enlist in the Ironring are given a literal iron ring to wear after their induction. The runed ring acts as a badge of authority, a communications device, and as a symbol of one's service to Ironforge. While not required to be worn off-duty, the ring distinguishes its wearer and is slowly becoming well recognized and respected by the the populous of Khaz Modan. OOC Information: While event driven RP is our main focus, we also encourage member participation in social RP, RpPVP, and raiding. We are regular attendees and hosts of TheMeadHall events, of which there is little shortage of, and we host our own guild-only events that utilize a unique combat system appropriate for our role as elite forces. At this time, we only accept dwarves, gnomes, humans, and worgen into our ranks in order to stay true to the guild's theme, however we will gladly ally ourselves with members of other Alliance races. We strive to provide a lore-friendly environment that allows for character freedom while still providing that militaristic theme that some of us crave. Ranks: (May change in the future, ranks do NOT strictly determine IC chain of command.) High General General Captain Sergeant Titanstriker Ironguard Ring-Bearer Mercenary Initiate Getting in contact: If you wish to join or form guild relations with us, you can contact us at our website at http://ironringbattalion.shivtr.com/ or contact either Thelgref Stouthammer or Kalorr Rockwill in-game. We are always happy to help develop the indivdual, group, or guild storylines of others.Thelgref34 Oct 8
Oct 8 [H-RP] The Wolfmane Tribe In the midst of your travels throughout Kalimdor, you stumble upon an encampment riddled with Tauren tents. Accompanying the tents is a large group of Tauren, gathered in a circle, with their latest hunt roasting over a warm fire. Hunters, gatherers, braves, healers, all are gathered in front of you, in a little camp in the middle of the wilderness. One of these Tauren spots you and approaches. His fur and mane are rugged, yet there is a kind smile on his face, and his posture is welcoming. When he spoke, his voice was deep and friendly. “Welcome, friend. You have found the Wolfmane camp.” --- Basic Info: Horde Guild; Heavy Role-play Chieftain: Karanga Featherspear Council: Kiranika, Zanghif Website: wolfmane.com The Wolfmane Tribe is a well-established heavy Tauren-centric role-playing guild. We are over a year old now, and going stronger than ever! We host events every single week, from sparring events to ceremonies to drumming lessons to our weekly event, Story Circle! We aim to help build not only a strong, tight-knit community among ourselves, but also throughout the Tauren community. Wolfmane is a part of the Spiritsong Pact, an alliance between the Whitehorn Tribe, Windsong Herd, and Wolfmane tribe. What to expect ICly The Wolfmane Tribe is a nomadic tribe, moving with the seasons. We are a more traditional tribe, following the Old Ways and putting an emphasis on family, as well as respecting the Earthmother, though we are not without a few twists (we are open to all races!). All members are expected to be respectful to one another, and help one another. What to expect OOCly We are a heavy role-playing guild, and as such, while none of our events are mandatory to attend, we strongly encourage people to partake in them in order to have the best possible experience with us! Aside from our events, we also have frequent random role-play in whatever place we happen to have set camp. You can also expect to meet many friendly and helpful members, as we aim to create a welcoming atmosphere for people of all experience levels! Whether you are an experienced role-player or have never role-played a day in your life, you will be welcome among us, so long as you are willing to learn and grow with us! Recruitment If you are interested in joining us, the first step would be to check our website and read about the guild, its rules, its structure and its culture, then join the website and submit an application! Joining the website is required, in order to gain full access to the forums and several member-only pages. An IC interview will also be needed to actually get your character invited to the tribe! Simply whisper any of the officers listed above, or if you do not see any of them online, whisper another member of the tribe, as there might be an officer available on an alt. Alternatively, just send one of them an in-game mail! --- We are the Wolfmane. We stand together at the call of the Earthmother, and carry out our journey forward. We forge a new path laid out by those that walk with us. Remembering those lost, we strive to build a home for those that seek it. We reach out to our Shu'halo brethren, giving a future to those who are lost. United we stand, our strength able to overcome any challenge. We are the Wolfmane. a family whose future shines brightly. Our bond is stronger than the finest metal, giving hope to those who have none. We are the Wolfmane. We stand strong together. A beacon for the future of our people.Karanga67 Oct 8
Oct 8 Looking for Casual PVE guild. Nvm, made a guild instead.Marlokk2 Oct 8
Oct 8 [A-RP] <The Royal Courier> is Hiring A note is pinned to bulletin boards around all the major capitals and cities: The Royal Courier is hiring! We are looking for intrepid individuals who like to write and capture moments of time. There is a lot happening in the world right now from invasions to daily crime to happier moments. The Royal Courier strives to be everywhere to cover the important events and happenings. If you have an engaging personality, are not afraid to ask the tough questions, and like to network; This might be the job for you! We are also looking for those who would like to write specialized columns. Do you know everything there is to know about cooking and would like to share it with a wide audience? Maybe you have an extraordinary fashion sense and want to help others develop theirs? Or perhaps you really like treasure hunting and want to share your exploits. Whatever the specialty, there is a place for a columnist like yourself! Not a writer? Not a problem! The Royal Courier has positions open within several areas that do not require a need to write. Photographers, Advertising, Office Manager, Printer, Distribution, and even Guard work are some of the positions we are looking to fill. So still here? Does any of the above sound interesting? Contact Risri Elthron at The Royal Courier offices today! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Okay so now the OOC stuff- The Royal Courier is an IC newspaper based on the Alliance side. We use Tumblr to host the paper as well as GHI and TRP Extended. Our tumblr site for those who want to know: https://the-royal-courier.tumblr.com. We are looking for both staff writers to help us track and report on interesting stories around the world and others who are looking for a different kind of RP. Be a part of a guild that is growing slowly and steadily. We offer an opportunity to those who want to tell the stories of the server and experience genuine journalism RP, to use your IC/OOC knowledge to write a little column for the paper, or to interact as support for those characters while developing your own story. Our Ranks and Explanation (An IC interview is required before joining.): Reporter - This is the traditional journalist role. You may interview people, guilds, leaders or report on events, chase a story down that is happening in the moment. This group is the core of our writers for the paper. A sample article is needed to be considered for this position. Columnist - Maybe you want to write on a specific topic only? Come share secrets on a topic you adore, hearthstone, pet battles, cooking, crafting, lore related. The sky’s the limit here. Weekly, monthly, quarterly… as often as you have the urge to write with us. A sample article is needed to be considered for this position. Editor - a proofreader, grammar checker, structure organizer. This position can be IC but it would be OOC too. We need someone to help check our writing before publish. Editors can also be our IC and OOC fact checkers of investigative reporting and ensure controversial topics are cleared with those involved before publishing. A sample will be given to you to edit to be considered for this position. Advertising - This IC position would be responsible for selling our advertising space, OOC work with guilds and player run businesses to get advertising going for them. Staff - These are the backbone of our paper. Someone who doesn’t necessarily write for the paper but who does interact with our reporters and those who interact with the paper. An IC position within the paper. Distributor, Printer, Office Staff things like that. Photographer - Don’t like to write but like to take screenshots? We can always use more pictures! Guard - Not sure any of that fits? But want to get in on the action, maybe you can be one of our reporter’s guards. We sometimes go into dangerous situations and meet with dangerous people. Any of this sound interesting? Great! Poke Risri in game. Let’s talk about how we can fit you into our group. ____________________________ Right now I am actively looking for Reporter, Columnists, Advertising, and Staff. All other ranks are full at the moment. If you like to write, want to be involved with a recognizable guild, want a reason to stop people and interact, this may be the guild for you.Risri20 Oct 8
Oct 7 New player LF RP/PVE guild Hey everyone. So, I'm a fairly new player to WoW (I've only been playing about a month now), and I'm trying to find a new guild with a decent mix of rp and pve. Ideally it would be one that's active most of the day, and has friendly people who aren't elitests. I'm new to WoW lore as well, so it would be nice to find those who are patient while I learn more about it. Thanks!Kataclysmia1 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H] You’ve reached the... <Bottom of the Barrel> is a casual group seeking members to fill its ranks as well as its core raid group. We are currently 9/9 N ToS and 9/9 H ToS and we have gotten ahead of the curve on Emerald Nightmare, Trail of Valor and Nighthold. We raid on Tues/Thurs 8-10:30pm CST. Must put in an application in order to raid in the main raid and complete a trial. On Sundays we are starting to run normal for alts and legendary farm, all ilvls/classes are welcome to join for these runs. We also accept any RPers, PVPers and any other casual/new players who are seeking a community with which to socialize and have fun. We enjoy playing other games (Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Ark, etc.) together as well! VOICE: Discord Currently Recruiting for Raiding Team: * -Tanks- * - Druid - Monk - Pally - Warrior * -DPS- * - Demon Hunter - Hunter + - Mage - Monk - Shaman * -Healers- * - Druid - Paladin - Monk If you are interested in raiding, you can fill out an [application](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVi6OzkY4MV1oNYOxB6D59Cx6tNNK4UwV_CVSVaxWqqKHRGw/viewform) Join and become a member of our already strong roster. If you want to join the guild to hang out you can contact one of the officers. Guild leader; Zuljanti (Ingame) Fushanpow#1736 (B-Tog) Recruitment officer; Venrí (Ingame) Venri#11223 (B-Tag)Venrí23 Oct 7
Oct 7 [A] Looking for RP Guilds! I'm posting this because, upon looking through the stickied Alliance guild thread, it seems that several of those guilds (the ones that look most interesting, of course) have become dormant, or have been disbanded. :-/ I am looking for an RP guild that focuses on general adventuring---perhaps exploration, mercenaries, even relic hunting. I am not looking for military or a house-type guild; those are great, but not for this toon. Anyone out there? :D :D? I've had terrible luck seeing anything that's a fit in /trade or on here recently. Thanks in advance!Addisenne0 Oct 7
Oct 7 [A] 100-110 powerleveling 4-6k per level I got a few requests from a post I made in another thread so I decided to make a new one. I am offering a powerleveling service running dungeons. My prices are 4k per level if you have heirlooms & 6k without heirlooms. You must be 680 ilvl and have your artifact weapon. I have time for these between 3 PM PST and 7 PM PST most days (except Fri/Sat), and 7 AM PST - 2 PM PST Saturday and Sunday. THESE PRICES ARE WYRMREST ACCORD ONLY! IF YOU ARE NOT ON WYRMREST ACCORD: 8k per level, 12k without heirlooms. If interested please add Evelyne#1179. Stuff I've been asked: 1) How does this work? - Scaling + leech allows 101 characters to solo dungeons very quickly. There is a damage bonus that comes from having an ilvl that is higher than the "expected ilvl". In essence it's like having a max level character run a level 90 character through some old WoD dungeons. 2) Why pay you? It's easy to level through invasions + world quests + questing. I'd rather save my money. - Some people would rather quest, some people would rather spend that time doing some class hall missions etc to get some gold and pay me. Some people just don't want to quest or do invasions, they want to AFK and get it done. I'm here to provide that service for people that want it. 3) How long does it take? - Lots of factors affect this. Dungeons themselves take about 5-8 minutes each (except HoV which is 9-10 minutes). It is slightly quicker to do EoA than randoms, but I am open to doing randoms or specific dungeons for your quests at no extra cost. Randoms also break up the monotony a bit honestly. The only dungeons I can access at 101 are EoA, NL, DhT, and HoV. Also, if you AFK, you will gain somewhat less experience which will make the process slower than if you follow far behind. Lastly, pugs may make dungeons slower if they don't follow directions or pull extra, but not by much. It takes about 3-5 dungeons per level.Mìranda1 Oct 7
Oct 7 [A-RP PvE/P] <Kalimdor Collective> Recruiting 7/31/17 Edit - Recruitment is open again! Kalimdor. There is a weight in it's name, a history felt more than known. To many, it is a land of legend and strife, of beauty and mystery, of conflict and blood. There rests ancient forests so thick one can barely ken day from night, where the winds bring soft whispers of song and speaking leaves. Grassy plains that reach beyond the scope of the keenest eye; Thunderous beasts, fierce hidden predators, and agile gazelles striving in it's expanse. Deserts that freeze one's teeth in the nights and burns their skin during the blistering day. Humid swamps full of the mists of dark arts and traitorous defectors. Snow veiled slopes that rest underneath a tree upon a mount which bears the very soul of the world. Ancient ruins of peoples past and present, so old they have become part of the land itself. Of mysticism, of brute and savage might. Of subtle touches, kisses from a Goddess, the roar of revered Aspects. Here lay secrets buried in the sands of time. Wisdom seeps from the very elements, calling those who wish to hear it. Here new things spring forth from Dream into reality. To some, though, it is something else. It is home. An archaic kaldorei, tending to the life that radiates ever outward. The noble Tauren, living in harmony with all things. Visitors from beyond the stars, seeking refuge from a conflict as old as time itself. Of mighty orcs, themselves seeking a a new home from the shambles of their broken world. Trolls hunt it's game and practice their shrouded rites, a people as antiquated as the world itself. A wide berth of those from across oceans plant their roots within it, seeking renewal and purpose. The cursed people of an insular nation, the curious dwarven and gnomish people who wish to uncover it's secrets. Ursine beings looking to strengthen bonds weakened and timeworn. And they will do anything they can to protect it. They will give themselves whole to safe-keep this venerable terrain that allowed cultures to thrive, children to grow, spirits to revitalize themselves time and again. They would look to any threat and become it's very weapon, shield, or spellcraft. They watch over it, they ensure the wildlife and saplings will flourish. This is the land of life, the land of origins, of hidden people and proud nations. It is the remnant of the Sundering that remembers it's name, recalls it's traditions, and welcomes all with the need to thrive. It is Kalimdor. In-Character Information Who We Are The Kalimdor Collective is a group of able and willing people who hold one truth in common – the safety of Kailmdor is paramount to all things. Whether born there, or migrated, all are welcome. Our ranks include all races and creeds. We have scholars and thinkers, as well as soldiers and silent agents. Citizens, merchants, mystics, warriors. There is no task to small or too large for us. At times we escort sundry goods along the roads. We give to those in need, we protect the weak. We fight on the open field, we speak at diplomatic functions. More than anything else, we are a selected family. We know each other, support each other, we are bonded. We either thrive or fall as one. Our lives are lived together. Who We Recruit All races of any alignment are accepted into our ranks, with the only two conditions. The first is that they work, for better or worse, for the good of Kaimdor. The second is that they show respect and tolerance to their fellow members.Telrien66 Oct 7
Oct 7 H-RP Troll Guild Hi guys! Any H-RP Troll guild I can join? :)Chaakmongwi3 Oct 7
Oct 7 Cancelled Sunset Market has been cancelled.Tygraesa26 Oct 7
Oct 7 WoW machinima (And how to find it) Yo, I dont make many form posts nor any new topics but I felt like opening up a topic of WoW machinimas and what tends to be everyones fave on Wyrmrest. I do have an alterier motive to try and find one peticular Machinima thats evaded me for years now, Ill do my very best to discribe it and if any one has the answer link me this thing, if not then I guess evewryone just share there own personal Machinimas/ask for any forgotten ones and hopefuly folks can post the names! Witht hat, on with the discription. The plot itself is about a human male paladin (Not sure if his hair is brown or not, think he might of had a beard too) who was Prot, but after being shelved onto the side lines he decides to change from Prot to Ret (This was in the days of BC since it had shots of him in shatterath and in 'Merciless Gladiator's gear, season 2 in BC) and decides to slum it up pvping. It continues being conflicted by the change while in shatterath and accidently falls off the terrace, he dies and is berated by a passerby for not bubbling like the scrub he was. Another shot has him in Stormwind in the Cath district talking to two gnomes (Er ''''kids'''') about paladins and asking them what the three specs where, eagerly they answer 'Ho-le-light!' and 'PROTECTION!' and when ask about the third the two stare in silence as starcraft's zerg menu music plays in the background and is broken by a confused 'Discipline?' The last of the machinima is him being called to tank only to realize he dosent have enough gold to transfer back and has to sell all of his pvp gear only for it still not being enough' I dont remember much else besides these three things (And a random pvp montauge but thats it.) so with that said, any one got any ideas? Spam with random machinimas? Anything? Please help this is driving me nuts.Omegaru0 Oct 7
Oct 6 Gilneas Role Play Guild Non Lore Abiding Dreary Bay Township is a small but active role play guild. We meet mainly on Fridays at 7 pm realm and Sundays at 6 pm realm. We do make other events during the weeks if available. We are currently looking for dedicated people that can make these times. We meet at Keel Harbor in Gilneas and we have a story line that explains our existence there. We do have a militia called the Night's Watch, much like Duskwood had. We have events and scenarios that happen within a raid group that helps with the town's story progression. As of now there are two DMs that run these scenarios, more are welcome to as well. If you are interested please contact any of the members of the guild or send a whisper to Rizzele or Bairidict. We accept all classes and race. Please check us out if you wish to enjoy long term role play. Again please respond by either commenting here, sending an in-game whisper or in-game mail to Rizzele or Bairidict.Rizzele0 Oct 6
Oct 6 help with characters hey there folks I'm making my characters for horde and have been trouble deciding on what races to play for each class, as of right now I have this character here, a goblin rogue and a pandaren monk made ! I'm having trouble choosing what race to play for a hunter as well as the other classes any suggestions would be helpful!Volstein7 Oct 6
Oct 6 A Beginner's Video to RP Hey dudes I made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgqFsawNiX4Weszor3 Oct 6
Oct 6 Kyrios [H] Recruitment, 8/9 M Raid Lead <Kyrios> is a guild of returning players with years of Heroic and Mythic raiding experience. We are looking to approach Heroic and Mythic content in this patch and beyond. Our raid lead is 8/9 Mythic in ToS, and we are looking to recruit as many skilled raiders as possible as soon as possible. Our raid times are Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30-9p Server time Please contact me in game or leave a post here, and I will contact you. Application information will be posted here soon. Discord Information https://discord.gg/zPFKf2D Contact Osiris#12615 Vekz#1215 Forum moderator note: This thread is in the right place, and the Armory is showing an out of date character link, that's all! :)Railath5 Oct 6
Oct 6 [A-RP Event] BREWFEST! TL: DR Version: What: Clan Ironstout, an up-and-coming Dwarven brewing clan, will be hosting their second-ever brewtent among the brewing giants! Drinks, food, and minigames will make up this social RP experience. Where: The Podium where High Tinker gives his opening ceremony speech. When: (Almost) Every night of the Festival! As long as IRL doesn't get in the way, I plan to be online. Just stop by and see if there's any RP going on. The MAIN event however, will be opening night, September 20th at 6 PM server time. *** Full Version: As you enter the Brewfest festival grounds this year, skip right past all of the other tents. There’s only one you need to visit! Clan Ironstout returns to Brewfest for it’s second year of fun and festivities! Forget about Gnarleybrew, and Thunderspew. This up-and-coming brewing clan is here to shake things up! We will be providing seven different beers from our own Ironforge Brewery, snacks and meals from the Cask ‘n’ Anvil, as well as tons of mini-games with our own set of prizes! Food at this year’s Ironstout tent will once again be provided by Modarin Slatefist, owner of the popular Cask ‘n’ Anvil tavern in Ironforge. The full menu has yet to be announced; however, several traditional festival snacks will be available. Once again, Clan’ Ironstout’s brewtent will feature games with several prizes. We should have another Mekgineer’s Chopper, several souvenir steins, and magically created alemental pets to give away, along with many other fantastic rewards! Make sure to come and participate in these mini-games to earn tickets for your prizes (GHI users only for ticket rewards, please!). We will once again feature regular drinking contests, a drinking contest tournament, drunken ram racing, and drunken brawling! You may also choose to bark for Ironstout’s Brewery for tickets, as well! Who knows? Will you earn enough to get a brew named after you?! Be sure to stop by while you’re enjoying the festival! We’ll be sure to make your Brewfest experience top-notch! *** Here's the overall description for those of you who want more info! https://ironstoutbrews.tumblr.com/post/164404961564/one-month-till-brewfestBathildis32 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H](Casual RP/PVE/Puns) Friends of Old Gus New casual guild for older gamers! Aged 30+* Guild is Horde-side, with the potential for an Alliance sister-guild if enough of us have A-alts and wanna swing it. Basics: Everything is optional, everyone is here just to hang out and relax, and have some fun with people our own age, as our lives allow. No activity is compulsory. Most of us hope to do a little of everything. Age limit is 30 and older.* Guild is geared to be LGBTQ & Diversity friendly. Basic rules- No Drama. No breaking blizzard game-rules/code of conduct. No bigotry, harassment, or etc. of any kind tolerated. Be nice, be respectful, communicate, & have fun! ... *Age Limit Disclaimer- I've been in and run guilds that had no age limit, and met perfectly mature and awesome people of all ages. I have great respect for and have enjoyed playing with all of them. Sometimes, though, you just wanna sit on the back porch with people within your own physical age group, and game. This guild is intended to be just such a nice, laid back hang-out zone for people who've kinda been there, and done a bit more of that. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ As for the Roleplay angle, for those interested: Everyone knows Old Gus somehow. But who is this mysterious figure of lore? ... ... Come, sit, enjoy! ...Sallephride25 Oct 6