Wyrmrest Accord

4d Atal'ai and Hakkar Recently, I’ve been toying with the idea of a monthly cult event based on the more antagonistic of Loa, for those trolls who still offer secret tribute to the Soulflayer Hakkar. However, I’ve hit a bit of a wall with my research and would adore some feedback from the wide community. I want to know if Hakkar (and the Atal’ai by extention) were completely destroyed at Zul’Gurbub – is it possible for some of the Devoted Ones still exist in secret somewhere, and how widespread do you think Hakkar worship is today; if at all. (Feel free to just throw as much lore at me as you can!)Khulani5 4d
4d [H-RP] Redrock Raiders < Redrock Raiders > “The Horde doesn’t need soldiers; it needs heroes.” The Redrock Raiders, formerly the Stoneblade Legion, is an organization of Horde champions founded in the wake of the Darkspear Rebellion. Originally composed of former rebels fighting against Garrosh Hellscream’s tyranny, the Redrock Raiders are an elite group of adventurers, champions and heroes from all corners of the Horde banded together to face the threats to big for standard grunts. Since their founding as the Stoneblade Legion shortly after the Siege of Orgrimmar these champions have defended Horde lands from Alliance renegades, and hunted down pockets of remaining Kor’kron Loyalists. On Draenor their forces suffered without reinforcements, but pulled through in the end to help secure victory in Tanaan Jungle. However, during the Burning Legion’s third invasion of Azeroth the Stoneblade was shattered upon the Broken Shore, suffering several devastating casualties. The remaining champions rallied under a new banner and would return to fight once more, taking the name Redrock Raiders in honor of the Horde’s homeland; the red lands of Durotar. Though loyal to the Warchief the Redrock Raiders are not a tradition military group. Serving more as a militia of like-minded champions the group uses their diversity as it’s greatest asset to defend the Horde’s lands and it’s people. To do this they are often granted liberty to act freely of the chains of command, having proven themselves far more capable when working independent. Serving as an elite strike force the Redrock Raiders act as a vanguard into new or enemy territories. Horde forces often hire on members of the Redrock Raiders to secure or safeguard high priority targets. During the Burning Legion’s third invasion of have acted more independently, often taking on missions where victory seemed an unlikely outcome. < OOC Notes > The Redrock Raiders are a long standing community of Rleplayers on Wyrmrest Accord for over four years. Focusing on storytelling and in-depth plot lines that coexist with the story of Warcraft we pride ourselves on our events and advanced RP system dubbed ‘Rollcraft’. We strive for a casual, yet engaging community for new and experienced roleplayers alike who enjoy all aspects of gameplay. We hold at least one event a week, as well as casual RP get-togethers and PvE/PvP activities. These events continue to progress our ever evolving storyline as a guild and individual characters. We make an effort to accommodate busy schedules, aiming to allow as many to participate as possible. We are a reclusive, yet social community of players who love Warcraft and it’s Lore, and strive to maintain an accurate representation of the Warcraft universe as much as possible. Our events are generally conducted using a turn-based roll system called Rollcraft that offers in-depth character progression and development to give the player more control over their character’s fate in and out of combat. Events vary from combat, social gatherings, adventure, puzzle solving, and many others. We do not limit ourselves in our style or RP, and try to offer something that everyone can enjoy. < Contacts > For more information or if you have inquiries about the guild see the following Link or contact any of our Officers in game. Neruk Rothko Karrthrag Kalinaa Eloje Julliven https://docs.google.com/document/d/15hp1iwNpbNRb7ymkOc1JeLTKu-JfdeQFzYqe2U7vg7Y/edit?usp=sharingNeruk49 4d
5d I'll draw your qt face! I want to open up commissions at some point and draw real art for people, but for now, I'd like to pull together some kind of portfolio, or a blog or something that I can show off to make people want my art! you know, that kinda thing! I've been really inspired by my new hunter, Nahlea, and I've drawn her several times since I made her on WoW. I've also drawn other WoW OCs from the TRP3 descriptions when the inspiration struck me -- some nice phrasing or some little bit of history that resonates with me can set my muse on fire. ON FIRE. so, I want to draw more of you guys here on WrA! I see a good handful of TRP3 profiles every day if I'm in the right place at the right time, but I tend to hang out in Darnassus, for the most part, waiting on queues or questing or... doing whatever one does logged into the game but not actually playing. only playing Alliance also only affords me the opportunity to see Alliance characters, and I'd like to try my hand at drawing Horde races, too! SO, here is an album of some stuff that I've drawn recently and also not-so-recently (top is most recent, bottom is less recent): https://imgur.com/a/JvXha I wanna draw you! fo' free!Nahlea24 5d
5d Character Name Archive Please direct all further comments to version 2.0 of this thread! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421 Looking for a name? Have some names reserved that you're willing to part with? List whatever names you're willing to part with, or looking for, and hope whoever has it / needs it will reach out! Be sure to include contact information. Discussion regarding how to attain the name from the player should be kept in-game and not discussed on the forums. :) Names I am willing to part with: Aliah Bhalmir Bheldar Erysa Eleanour Ghalahad Guhb Horuz Hurain Ilumia Lunilli Mogaz Moggun Ranakra Smyte Somi Waia Zairria Zulakani Names I am looking for: Jak Kraken Olen Skorne You can contact me best by sending me in-game mail at Cannibal, or adding me here: Beans#1703 Please direct all further comments to version 2.0 of this thread! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421Cannibal139 5d
5d [A]Looking for H Antorus guild to xfer to Hello! I am considering transferring here, as I really enjoy the community! However, I also need to find a Heroic Antorus guild to join. If I cant find one here I may have to go to a boring PvE server to get into one. So I thought I'd ask here first. :) I'm currently 947il 4xT21 resto druid, ready for heroic, but only 4/11 in heroic. I have a really challenging time finding pugs groups that understand mechanics. Hopefully a good guild can change that. Willing to join disc and can raid anytime after 5pm PST on weekdays and anytime on weekends. Thanks for considering me!Kæzura1 5d
5d A Farewell to Mephest I believe a lot of posters here are already aware, either through my or others' posts about it on tumblr or word of mouth, but I think it deserves a topic here as well, given how active of a member he was on the forums. For those who have not heard, the player Mephest/Croft passed away on Monday in a pedestrian accident. He was a painfully young 23 years old. I am still fairly numb as a result of this event and I've said my piece on several venues and I'm not sure that I can conjure the energy for an umpteenth eulogy for a good friend, but I also don't want to do just a hollow copy/paste of what I had already written. There's always more to say, and writing about it has... helped. He was one of those names practically synonymous with Wyrmrest. Around since the beginning, he was active in the RP community, old WrAnet, tumblr, and everything in between. Most longtime players had at the very least a passing encounter or heard of him. He had an energy and sense of wit that I could only dream about having, and if something ridiculous had peoples' attention I always looked forward to his inevitable weigh-in on the subject. Comic brevity and honesty, but not a sort that was brutal and insensitive, were always something I could count on. And that latter part was important. As much as he liked to poke the nest sometimes, he was ultimately a very compassionate, giving, and helpful guy. He was somebody you could confide in, ask for feedback on something, or just shoot the sh*t with. More than once he helped me financially, most memorable being the time someone gave me a very weird art request and he said, "I'll pay you $100 not to draw that." And god damn, he did. That's just how he was. And looking at all the kind words left on our posts about him, he was like that with everybody. An easy-going, gregarious, passionate individual. To actually repeat myself from other posts, he leaves behind a yawning vacuum here on WrA and I hope everyone does their part to fill it. Honor him by being kind to one another, thinking twice about instigating needless hostility, and exploring your creativity to all its potential. He will be remembered fondly. We love you, Jordan.Oliver99 5d
5d Looking for Guild (H-RP) Currently looking for a guild for this character. Cellynor (Celly to some) is a young-ish Sin'dorei mage, typically favoring Frost magics - though he is also a fan of making things explode. He's technically a veteran of the 2nd War as part of the Quel'dorei contingent to Lorderon, even though he really didn't do much outside of research and clerical duties for more well-established magi. His natural ambition and want for adventure is somewhat tempered by boughts of survivors' guilt caused by that same adventurous spirit (he staid with the Kirin Tor after the war so was not in Quel'Thalas during the Scourge when he lost the only family he had known up to that point.) OOC - I'm looking for an active/friendly RP community where the character would fit. I'm on the East Coast, so my play time generally falls into the 2-8pm Server Time window except for Friday and Saturday evenings when I can go later. As far as content / style goes, I'm more interested in storyline adventuring, than I am in Tavern/Inn or political stuff, though I admit, both can be interesting in smaller doses. Also not really looking for Military set ups - though I won't turn them down outright, I just have not had good experiences with military based RP in the past. I'd also prefer to find a group that is at least somewhat interested in exploring some group content - whether that's dungeons, old raids, or other, I'm not terribly picky. As a note, I've never done actual current raiding outside of LFR and have only dabbled in WPVP here and there. Not real interested in PVP unless I can figure out what I'm doing better - thus far, i can't ever tell what's going on aside from some bear eating my face out of nowhere ... Thanks for reading. Looking forward to getting more involved with the greater RP community around here, as well.Cellynor4 5d
5d Allied Races: Where to next? So I'm sitting here trying to go to sleep and it just isn't working, so let's have some fun with the latest hot-button topic, the Allied Races system. Specifically, let's look at otherwise villainous races that might be worked into both the Alliance and Horde. You pitch me a race, and the Mega-Faction you think they should join, and I'll try to fineagle up a reasonable/plausible/workable manner in which they would A) want to join that faction B) be welcomed into that faction C) want to stay with that faction. This came up in Trade and made me go "Hmmmm." Mogu as a Allied Race, specifically the Horde, when we've spent so much effort stomping their would-be Thunder King back into his grave and the Pandaren within our ranks might be just the slightest bit concerned about us welcoming their former overlords into our ranks. *cracks knuckles* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VvkXA6xpqI Sylvanas is looking for new troops during the Battle for Azeroth as the casualties pile higher, the living races of the Horde still refuse to allow her Val'kyr to raise their dead and the Alliance continues to thrash at her borders. The Ogres are willing to fight but are balking at outright serving under her, given what happened to the last Ogres who followed her directly, and mercenaries are loathe to get involved with the Horde due to troubling rumors that the Horde is still flat broke after Garrosh's tenure. And then she gets a curious messenger from Pandaria. A Mogu, of all things, under flag of truce, with a scroll written in Titanic script, of all things. Raiden, the maimed and half-crazed Titan Watcher, escaped from the Thunder King's palace and spent months wandering Pandaria, trying to make sense of it all ... and then watched the Alliance and Horde end that Old God once and for all. The mortals struck the final blow that even his own creators feared to perform. And then they tried to sue for peace with each other, even if it did end in failure. And so Raiden sends a message to Sylvanas. He knows the darkness beneath the skin of the world, he knows the fate that awaits Sylvanas, and what happened to Helya, both due to Odyn's overweening arrogance and contempt for the mortals, and then her death at the hands of the Alliance and Horde. Raiden offers Sylvanas a pact: he will aid her in taking Helya's now vacant throne, condemning Sylvanas to an eternity as a shadowy Goddess of Death, but in turn freeing her from her destiny to become trapped in the Abyss as the Old Gods' plaything for all time. In return, she will use the power of her position to help Raiden fortify Azeroth against further invasions from the Void and the Shadowlands. And for his part, Raiden marches to Orgrimmar as the newest addition to the Horde's leadership ... with an army of humbled Mogu at his back. He had not been idle while contemplating how to save Azeroth, and who best to aid him in this task, and had set out to reclaim 'his' army from their warlords and emperors and princelings, shattering all rivals and teaching the Mogu who and what he was, what the Thunder King had truly done to Raiden to claim his powers, and the Mogu's ultimate role as defenders of Azeroth's children against the Old Gods, the Legion and any force that would threaten the safety of the World Soul slumbering within. As frantic Alliance ambassadors strove to convince the weakened Titan Watcher to instead side with them, the scarred giant would turn to them with a sad look and tell them simply "You would never be able to go far enough to do what must be done. Your sense of morality would make you falter right when Azeroth needs you to be the sharp blade cutting away the infection around her heart." The Mogu join the Horde as unlikely allies, still proud of their heritage and their long history as conquerors and empire-builders, but now humbled and ashamed that they had drifted so far, and sinned so greatly, against the ones their creators had made them to protect. Mages, Warriors, Monks, Rogues, Hunters, Priests and Shamans all rise from their ranks, eager to pit the might of the True Thunder King's army against all who would threaten Azeroth's future, be they factions within the Horde, the Alliance itself, or any other nation foolish enough to defy Raiden's vision of the future.Krenkan39 5d
5d [H-RP] <Heart of the Raven> Tavern and Inn <Heart of the Raven> The Horde's Own Illustrious Tavern and Inn, is a med/heavy role play guild with an all-inclusive philosophy. Our guild welcomes all creeds, classes, and identities as we foster a fun and friendly environment for anyone looking for a warm hearth and safe haven as they journey through Azeroth. Heart of the Raven operates as a public Tavern and Inn with an underground trade network beneath the surface. With this framework in mind, we have room for a wide variety of character types, races, and classes. Currently we are looking to fill staff positions in the inn (servers, bartenders, bouncers, etc) as well as accepting characters who would be interested in participating in our trade dealings or simply be patrons of the inn. Right now we are hosting weekly open tavern RP events at our IC location in Rustberg Village, Tol Barad every MONDAY night at 6:30 pm. We also have a good core group who frequent the events of other guilds regularly, as well as an active Discord (seriously, we don't shut up). If you are interested in either membership or RP opportunities with us, please visit our website at www.heartoftheraven.enjin.com We also welcome all who would like to collaborate with us and stay up to date on our events to join our public discord: https://discord.gg/wfzqYrY <Heart of the Raven> Is an 18+ LGBTQIA Safe Space Guild *Edited to update event nights*Laralyne11 5d
5d The Barbarous Pits - Community RP Event! The Legion has been defeated. With war once more on the horizon. Barbarians from the wastes have begun to rejoin their brothers and sisters. Bringing with them a revival of old traditions and events! The Barbarous Pits are open to all citizens of the Horde! Hosted by the guild <Barbarians>, as a way to bring savage gladiator-themed-role-play back to the Horde! The Event itself will be composed of PvP Exhibition Duels, Lower Tier Matches between combatants who fight against beasts or run through a dangerous, player DM’d event. The main course of the Event will be the Primus: Where the greatest fighters of the Horde will face each other to the roar the crowd. With our set of Combat RP Rules keeping the fights quick, and fair. The number of combatants in the Primus will be determined by who is bold enough to sign up! Consult with my Vizier to see if you are worthy of the Primus! THE BARBAROUS PITS HAVE OPENED! FIGHT FOR BLOOD, HONOR, AND GLORY!Krokilla15 5d
5d GDD: #12 - Druid healing Okay so I have this resto druid. Currently level...um...41. Yeah. I go into dungeons and have no problem healing anyone. I go into a BG and it seems like the amount of healing I'm doing is cut down to 1/3 or 1/2 of what I do in dungeons. Like I'll check the stats after the BG and my healing total will easily be 1/3 or 1/4 that of the other healers, even when I was doing nothing but healing people. I'm confused. Is healing nerfed in BGs? Is it because I'm a druid and the healing is over time? *pulls hair out* P.S. 7.3.5 this Tuesday, WHOOOOOO!!!Stonehouse24 5d
5d Composing Character Themes -----------------ATTENTION--------------------------------------------------------------- CURRENTLY ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS: YES ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you want your very own, unique character theme for your RP character? Well, I think this is your only option. Whoops. Total Role play 3 allows you to choose an in-game music file to be your character's theme song. That's cool and all, but it doesn't give that many options. That's where I come in. I'm offering to write unique themes for RP characters. I can do orchestral arrangements or anything using those instruments. These will be in the form of Finale midi tracks. They don't sound amazing, given that they are midi tracks and not real players, but sometimes they sound pretty good. I also write with this in mind, so they should be fine. I can try to do some rock type songs. Or other stuff. I play guitar, bass, and trombone. I also have a keyboard, which I can't say I can play well, but I can play it well enough to fit this format. The problem here is that I don't have recording equipment, so I might use a phone or something. In short, it would be hard, but I could try recording some actual music. Of course this would take exponentially longer. I'm talking upwards of a week from when I start. Midi tracks take me from 2 to 6 hours from when I start. If you want some cool original music, just reply or pm me. I need some detail though. Tell me what kind of instrumentation you want, what you think the theme should sound like, and give me a character bio or something. The more you give me, the more befitting of your character the theme will be. I do not charge money. That would be ridiculous. However, to keep myself from getting too many requests, I will request 7.5k in-game gold. For live recordings, I will be charging 15k, due to the extensive amount of work they create. Again, this is mostly to slim out the number of requests. If 7.5k is too much, I'll lower it, but I'm dirt broke so I do need the gold XD. Here is a link to my YT Channel. All themes will be uploaded there. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBD1q0wI0ACLF8hRjwjbrg Here are some examples of themes I have written: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTp4qZI7j_w&feature=youtu.be This one is supposed to be an upbeat sea-shanty, but also be dark and metallic. Those are literally opposites, but I tried. I think it worked. It almost reminds me of Halloween. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYBD3KS9DA&feature=youtu.be Ya' like jazz? This song was requested to have a messy, upbeat, and fiery intro, with a somber and slower middle. The two melodies were then to be united at the end. It worked better than I thought it would while writing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr21fKsfyc&feature=youtu.be This song experiments with some tri-tone/minor third modulation for an intro, and transitions into a long, driving chorus. Read the description of the video for some insight into its symbolism. I think its cool, but what do I know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9WK_FipNA&feature=youtu.be A theme for a character who is a failed villain. Think stereotypical bad guy from a kids cartoon. Robbie Rotten is actually a good comparison. This song is about as quirky as character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kMZMpibOn0 An upbeat song on a mixolydian (Dominant) scale, with lots of syncopation, and very beefy chord structures (Fourths, sixths, seconds, and sevenths all over). In other words, its the most complex song rhythmically and harmonically out of all of these. LIVE RECORDINGS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxoONHo5FTs&t=1s Some sort of rock tune. I don't even know what genre this is. I recorded the bass and rhythm both in one take, so they are kinda messy, but you can't hear it too much. As far as the audio quality, syncing, and balancing, this is really what you should expect. I'm not an audio engineer. Now, it will get better the more I do it, but I don't like doing it, and won't be practicing it or anything. So really, you'll get mediocre technical quality but hopefully some good music. I mean, recording equipment is expensive, and I don't have money to sink into that. So my phone will have to do. Current Waiting List: Wolf BlairNazzgrat203 5d
6d [A]<Iconoclast> 2/11M, 2-day raiding <Iconoclast> on Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance) is a two day, semi-hardcore raiding guild currently seeking a few more dedicated raiders for our Mythic and Heroic Antorus progression! We're looking for committed, like-minded individuals who can perform at a high level while maintaining a fun yet serious attitude. We merely ask you bring a can-do perspective and be willing to learn and grow with us, while being open to constructive criticism. We aim to make a raid environment that is fun, friendly, and progressive. We are also RP and PvP friendly, however, our main focus is raid progression. Even if you aren't looking to get into raiding, but still want a friendly group of players to hang out with, Iconoclast has a spot for you. We form leveling groups, dungeon groups, and even do things outside of the game such as Ark, Overwatch and FF14 nights. We constantly run mythic+ and are more than willing to help new players. Raid Times: Mythic Team: Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45-11pm server (PST) Heroic Team: Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11pm sever (PST) Expectations: Mythic Progression - Discord - Positive Attitude - Consistent Performance - Exceptional knowledge of your class - Patience - Able to take constructive criticism - High attendance - Flexibility - Ready 15 minutes before raid time Heroic Progression - Discord - Positive Attitude - Patience - Able to take constructive criticism - Ready 15 minutes before raid time Progression: 7/7 M EN 1/3 M ToV 6/10 M NH 6/9 M ToS 2/11 M Antorus Our Mythic Antorus team is currently recruiting! We're looking for the following to trial with us: Tanks: Not recruiting Healers: Not recruiting Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Warlock Melee DPS: Not recruiting -935+ ilvl preferred -Concordance level 75 preferred Questions can be directed to Corwyn/Jadav, Shirley, Gennon, and Bellãmorte in game and by Battle Tag: Jadav#11219, Gennonator#1586, Whittastic#1350 Our Heroic Antorus team is also currently recruiting! Tanks: Not recruiting Healers: Holy Priest, Monk Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter Melee DPS: Not recruiting -925+ ilvl preferred -Concordance level 72 preferred Questions can be directed to Záles/Zalento or Tequilaslamr in game and by Battle Tag: ZalenGaleth#1830, DmRage#1945 All applications can be sent to: https://discord.gg/cMfjm7v We look forward to hearing from you!Shirley45 6d
6d <Plays with Fire> 11/11 H Recruiting Hello Wyrmrest Accord. <Plays with Fire> is recruiting for Antorus. We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday & Monday (Monday becomes an alt/optional night when we are outside of progression) 6:30 to 9:30 pst. We are looking for dps currently. A DK, boomkin, spriest, lock or mm hunter would be great, but any exceptional person/dps would be welcome. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up in game or add my bnet Tyrven#1989Bombero4 6d
6d Thank you! We used to have threads like this every once in a while, but it's been a long time since I've seen one. It's been a much shorter time since things got uncomfortably tense in some of these threads, so I'd say this is an opportune moment to pause and remind ourselves of the bonds that hold this community together! Let's express a little appreciation, to whomever you feel deserves it. Cannibal, thank you for the work you put into your detailed lore guides! Zandrae, thanks for all the resources you've put together for roleplayers and the community over the years. I hope it's been rewarding for you. Enekie, I know it's been quite a while, but thanks for the detective stories. I have the last one bookmarked and re-read it not long ago. Those were awesome. Rouille, thanks for so often having something kind to say. I don't think you realize how much of a difference that can make in a place like this, but it's a big one. Conjurus, thank you for relentlessly talking sense. Kazimir, thank you for being witty, brooking no nonsense, and fostering good discussions. And many more, of course. I bet a lot of you have something you appreciate someone here for. Now's the time to say it!Azhaar32 6d
6d Hot Dogs. Hot Dogs.Valkosk45 6d
6d Unlikeliest New Classes... GO Our next game is called "Scenes From a Hat"! Winner gets infinity points! *Pulls out a piece of paper from a top hat* Unlikeliest new World of Warcraft classes! Hipster: Kills people ironically using giant scarves, pencil mustaches and Arcade Fire.Gerrion29 6d
6d HOLA!!!!!!! Greetings! Just moved here to join my friends and still waiting on more friends to transfer from MG or come back to WoW. So I figure why not reach out for more friends? Just finished my masters in accounting! YAY ME! But anyways, I want to return to RPing in general. I primarily RP on tumblr and in Discord. So again looking for new friends and maybe RP pals. I can be reached at this toon or Rhiannøn in game or you can add Varienne#1139. I am leveling my first Horde toon in forever; my baby Forsaken priest Rohanna Corbray. She's really not a nice person. She's from Gilneas and is really sore at some things not so good ole Archibald did to her and her family. Yep. Archibald Greymane. My main RP toon is Rhiannon Khellandras (Rhiannøn in game). She has been hanging around on Argus a lot and is seriously considering becoming Lightforged. I promise Rohanna will not cannibalize anyone...yet. Well...Maybe.Róhanna12 6d
6d Discussion: Character Alignments and Themes Themes Do you have a favorite theme for a type of character (dirty begger, wise shaman, soldier)? What is one that you enjoy seeing others as, but don't part take in yourself? Do you often avoid other players that RP a certain theme? What is a theme you would like to see more of? Alignments ( Example: https://imgur.com/a/xuQa9 ) Do you follow the alignments guidelines closely (lawful good/chaotic neutral etc)? Which alignment do you find the most challenging to portray? Do you have advice on how others can better understand it?Razkal10 6d
6d Primarch [H] 9/11M Recruiting Primarch (currently 7/9 M) was originally a 10 man guild from the server Medivh that transferred to Galakrond in hopes of finding new life with our core team. Shortly after Throne of Thunder we transferred to Frostwolf and achieved multiple realm firsts and consistently placed in top 100 US until our leaders had to stop playing due to real life priorities toward the start of Draenor. We returned at the beginning of Legion with a more relaxed raid schedule and began raiding once again. However, we realized that our home server of Frostwolf had severely diminished in both size and quality of raiders, We decided it was in the best interest of the guild that we move realms. We began our search and found that Wyrmwrest Accord would be a great home for us. We hope that here on Wyrmrest Accord we are able to thrive, and can find skilled players to progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargares, Mythic Antorus and beyond. We look forward to calling Wyrmrest Accord home and competing with the other Mythic guilds on this realm. Notable Guild Achievements: Heroic Ragnaros Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing Realm First Heroic Will of the Emperor Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear Realm First Heroic Lei Shen Realm First - US Top 100 Heroic Ra-den Realm First - US Top 100 Heroic Garrosh Realm First - US Top 50 We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes and specs. Anyone interested in joining may feel free to apply at http://www.primarchraiding.com/ or may contact Renerock (Ren#13311) or Gallizur (Galeban#1506). We raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7 PM PST to 10 PM PST with an optional alt raid on Sundays. Primarch promotional recruitment video: https://youtu.be/aeUBDE8Pg9AGallizur34 6d
6d [Horde] Talisman is recruiting! [Talisman] is a small guild made up of friends who are looking for a more casual experience in WoW. We are comprised of retired hard-core players, but are now looking to kick back and enjoy the game at a slower pace. We understand that life and it’s responsibilities comes first and not everyone can (or wants) to devote the time to accommodate a more hard-core style of play. We do NOT require people to raid and have quite a few members who do not raid. We want people to enjoy their time in game doing whatever they have the most fun doing. We want to progress and see content on an organized and competent, but casual level. Our raid times: Friday night is progression night. Time: 5pm server (8pm EST) We will raid on Saturday or Sunday night, but only if people want to and show up. No concrete schedule on those days. We are quite full on healers for raiding, be aware. :) If you would like more information, please contact me (Valendra) in game or any other officer online. We do ask that you fill out a short application on our website http://talisman.shivtr.com/ so we can get to know you better. After the application is submitted, I will contact you in-game. Lok'tar Ogar!Valendra48 6d
6d Lore Round Table - "Fake" Locales I think we're all well-aware that the world of Azeroth is infinitely larger than what we see in-game, because, well, there's only so much you can do with a game engine! Rather than discussing how we as roleplayers handle this as far as, say, travel times and the like are concerned (as that is a frequent enough topic of discussion), I'd instead like to broach the subject of "fake" locations. I'm sure many of us have created homes, campsites, apartments, and so on for our characters to live in that do not technically exist. Even more common are guildhalls and headquarters that may or may not have a representation in the game world, and which may or may not be be placed somewhere other than where they "actually" are in-game. How do you approach this as a roleplayer? How do you feel about larger and potentially more important "fake" locales, such as villages, castles, dungeons, islands, or even cities? Is it something that you think can be taken too far? If so, at what point does it become too much? Or do you think it hasn't been taken far enough? Do you have any "fake" locations of your own? How and why did they come about? Let's talk, Wyrmrest.Kazimir41 6d
6d AGDQ 2018(admittedly VERY late) make a thread about the topic two hours before it becomes irrelevant speedrun strats ANYWAYS Awesome Games Done Quick, or AGDQ, a speedrunning sort of convention with a week-long main event of people running games live on stream was this week. As of this post, the final game, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is being run. Earlier in the week, there were MANY other games run like recently-released Splatoon 2, indie games such as Cat's Quest, and staples such as Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island. Catch any of them? What was your favorite run? Did any of y'all donate (and if so, did you get your donations read?)Milladee6 6d
6d [A-RP] <The Wolfheart Coven> Worgen Dark-RP Something beckoned you into the woods, that night. A call to the wild, perhaps, or simply the wish to be free from the confines of the stone walls behind you. Elwynn grass beneath your feet, and the moon's light guiding your path, you trek on. The chaos of the road fades behind you, replaced by the shelter and embrace of the trees. Only now do you become aware of another presence, somewhere near. Yet it wasn't any sight or smell that betrayed its presence. Rather, the brief feel of a wind that passed by your ankles, even as no such wind touched the branches. You look about, but you find no trace of any kind of being, save for a faint rustling ahead of you. Perhaps you draw your gun then, or your dagger, or bow, but something compels you to follow. The thrill of the hunt, perhaps. A primordial instinct driven by hunger, challenge, and curiosity. Passing through the foliage, you find a bare patch of ground, where the trees had blocked out the sun and the grass had not grown. It must be blocking out the moon as well, for the poor lighting caused you to see what you least expected. Tracks... foot prints... old worn boots imprinted into the soil. You follow the prints, though it proves difficult. Whoever this is... they are quite familiar with the forest, and traverse it with ease and swiftness. A band of bandits, you begin to wonder, or even some kind of Druid. As you burst out of the foliage into a clearing, neither thoughts are out of the question. Before you is some kind of camp, appearing at first to be the remains of a local's camping trip. However, as you approach and see a mutilated training dummy behind a tree, the camp quickly becomes something more. You check the ground, following the boot prints into the camp, where they meet with a pack of others. Prints of lupine and human alike litter the ground. There is no blood, nor sign of struggle, so these men must be beast masters of some nature. Yet, there is something off about the wolf prints. Something you are distracted from as the smell of the fire takes your attention. You approach the remains of the fire, and hold your hand over the coals. Still somewhat warm, but carefully put out. This band of men had left not but an hour or two prior. You stand, and you are nearly knocked backwards by the appearance of a beast. A painting, in blood. Upon the bark of the tree before you, before the fire, is a series of crimson smears and lines, making out the appearance of a large and savage wolf. A crescent smear hangs above its head, forming the shape of a moon, much like the one that now shone through the branches to illuminate it. Offerings were set at the tree's base, looking to be remains of a kill. It was then that you hear the shuffling again, to your right. You follow, leaving the encampment behind, and venturing down hill. You look down again in search of tracks, and you find more than you expected. The tracks were of man and beast, each weaving through the trees with as much ease as your phantom guide. Yet, as the sound of the Elwynn river began to draw near, the prints of the men began to change, and you realize why those beast prints struck you as odd. Each boot print broke away, brief punctures in the ground eluding to claws, and pieces of old worn leather and cloth laying about eluding to something, or someone, becoming unbound. Before long, all the tracks appeared as paws, weighing into the soil moreso than a regular wolf. Some disapeared, claw marks in tree trunks hinting to their chosen means of travel, while other prints became more numerous and spread out, as if the creature had only now taken to running on all fours. You burst out of the foliage once more, only now realizing you had been running, weaving through the trees in pursuit of the memory, and the cool babbling river seemed to welcome you. The tracks lead towards the bank, those who had taken to the trees soon joining their brethren. The tracks reached the water's edge, and disappeared once more, only reappearing on the other side with no small amount of impact. You search for the tracks from your side of the river, but they soon vanish the shadows of the "cursed" wood beyond. Do you follow?Raedolf84 6d
Jan 14 GDD: #12 - Losing interest I'm losing interest in WoW. I don't WANT to, but I can feel it. It sucks because I just paid for another month of game time yesterday... But I knew this was going to happen. My ADHD pretty much keeps me from playing any game long term. I get interested in a game, play it and only it for a couple of weeks, and then get bored and move on to something else... Anyone else find themselves losing interest, or have lost interest? If so, how did you combat it?Stonehouse5 Jan 14
Jan 14 [H-RP] Court of Eternal Dusk - Nightborne RP Greetings WRA! The Court of Eternal Dusk is a Shal'dorei centric guild that is working on forming a core of excellent roleplayers, and will start up in full upon the release of the Nightborne allied race. Our intention is to aid in the fostering of a healthy Nightborne community here on WRA, as well as providing a quality RP experience for both our members and those we interact with. Currently, we plan to support characters that express an interest in expanding their Arcanic knowledge, as well as sharing what they possess. Those wishing to put their raw martial strength to use can find positions as guards of the court, protecting them and their delegates when needed. Lastly, Elves accustomed to the intrigue of political dealings between the Noble houses of both Suramar and their new found allies in Quel'thalas will find a platform for doing so within the Court. So if your character expresses an interest in, or possessing a strength in those fields, they will flourish greatly within this guild. The guild will support both DMed events as well as more freeform, casual RP events focused mostly in Kalimdor and Suramar. The intent is to create a blend of the Kaldorei style of Kalimdor defense/exploration/etc and Sin'dorei Political/Nobility RP in a way that is both enjoyable and fun. Lastly but most importantly, any sort of OOC racism, homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and trolling of RP both ours and others will absolutely not be tolerated. Outside of extremely rare extenuating circumstances, any report of such behavior will result in an immediate expulsion from the guild. The Guild is to be a fun and friendly environment for both it's members and those we interact with. Our integrity will not be compromised by any errant and unacceptable interactions with other Roleplayers. As it stands, recruitment will be restricted to a case by case basis, done through the guild lead as a quick OOC and IC interaction. Should you be interested, you can contact me through the following methods. In game on the characters: Spellbender(Horde) or Frostsong(Alliance) Discord: Sockman#5027Spellbender13 Jan 14
Jan 14 Back After a LONG Exile Hello WrA, Lurking for a few days and thought I should introduce myself… Valtaressa is a new incarnation of an old character of an old player. Back in the day, a few months before BC came out, I finally bought WoW. A good number of my weekly D&D group had been playing since launch and finally wore me down. So I rolled up a Night Elf Hunter and logged in. I was instantly hooked. Val hit 60 just a few days before BC went live and I played for the next couple years. Not quite hardcore, but WAY more than casual. Regular raid nights, extensive back story and RP with Val, even spent a week in a tree in the Barrens waiting to tame The Pridelord (he goes by Nightshade and is still with me), etc. Sometime in ’09 life changed and WoW was one of the casualties. I logged on briefly for Cataclysm, and even shorter for MoP launch, but nothing after that. Over the last year life has given me back some free time and a month or so ago I decide to fill it with WoW. I called Blizzard, got my account back, downloaded Legion and logged on. The game has me again. It is VERY different, but still so captivating. However, I came back to a ghost town of a server, my old guild is there but most all members’ “last login” is around 2-3 years ago and the D&D buddies, except for one, have left the game. I need a new home to get the rest of what I love about this game out of it. That is where I hope this leads… I played Alliance Val up to 100 to get the hang of new mechanics and then I used my free 100 level character to reincarnate her as a BE. I guess I could have just faction swapped but this seemed more appropriate. I leveled the new Val up to 110 getting the feel for life on the Horde side and started to work her back story. She is her own character now, not Val 2.0 and that is a good thing. Still working out the details but the big pieces are there. Then I set out to find a new RP server. Hence the lurking around here. The server transfer went through last night and I’ll be logging in shortly. I have enjoyed what I have read here and look forward to finding my place in the realm. - The Lady in RedValtaressa4 Jan 14
Jan 14 Midwinter Night's Revelry (overview) WHERE: Argent Tournament Grounds WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 25th thru Sunday, Jan. 28th (2018) Join multiple WRA organizations for a Horde run extravaganza! Fivestaple events (D20 duels, pvp, guild colors, Hearthstone and battle pet competitions) as well as sponsored events run by guilds! Alliance welcome, though we don’t have translators present. This is a grandiose, four day event with an array of entertainment. In keeping with the Summer Revelry, a wonderful collaborative experience which inspired the Midwinter event, our location and activities are tied to the season and theme of night revelry. Check in with the information booth and receive a swag bag filled with goodies. A guide will take you to retrieve an elusive candle from a nearby which serves as a signal of hope for peace, prosperity and amnesty. “Our doors are unlocked and candles burn in our windows these nights so that the peaceful traveler or worshipper, those seeking solace from the wars which have waged within and without, might find a place to lodge for a night and take comfort in the reminder that despite the darkness, there are always others willing to help guide and assist them in finding their way to home. That even the smallest of kind gestures has been known to restore a seed of cheer, and perhaps even happiness and peace among the inhabitants of Azeroth.” OOCLY, Nethaera’s Light. During the Summer Rev we used crafted lantern’s for the closing ceremony and it was beautiful. We felt that the ‘cheer’ pet would be a perfect counterpart to the summer lantern. Also see Schedule of Events posted by Lisza!!!Demytrya0 Jan 14
Jan 14 Nightborne Discord I was asked if there was a Nightborne Discord. I don't think there are, at least any ones I have seen advertised. So I made one. This way we can share in the love and talk about the RP and the BFA RP potential and drink our wine. Even if you don't plan on making a Nightborne, there is a channel in here with several links and resources to help you learn about the Allied Race before BFA (and will be updated when more is revealed through BFA). Invite Link ... The rules are stated in the Discord, but I will repost them here for posterity: 1.) Nothing derogatory, racist, sexist, or otherwise any words and names used in a malicious and uncalled for manner. If the Admins and Mods are asleep, please screenshot and save in case the chat gets flooded and we will see the severity and decide on action. 2.) No trolling, flame wars, or anything used in attacks. We are all here to connect and share in our love of World of Warcraft, RP, and most importantly, the Nightborne! 3.) This Discord is, and will be a safe place. That being said, please privately message the Admins and Mods if you have concerns about an individual within this Discord, or there is something severe enough that needs to be posted even if they're not in this Discord. We do not and will not support flame wars and slander, but we do understand and encourage the need to make sure players are safe, and RP is not harmed in any way. 4.) Treat everyone with common human decency. If you do not like that person, we kindly ask you block them or ignore them, and if you cannot come to an accord, please message an Admin or Mod to help you. 5.) DO NOT STEAL CHARACTERS AND ARTWORK. While we have very little as to what the Nightborne will look like with the character creator, we can only go off of what we have seen in-game so far. While there is very little customization and only three shades of skin color and two hues of eyes, we ask that you do not use someone else's artwork regardless of how similar they look, and we ask that you do not blatantly copy a concept all the way down to the exact outfit and hairstyle and personality. Inspiration is one thing, copying and stealing is another and this is something very much not okay. 6.) The rules will be subject to change whether it be additions, rewording, or removing. Please stay up to date! We will make an #announcements if something is changed.Empress3 Jan 14
Jan 14 The Last Lorebender First off. This is not a jab or aimed attack. This is a fun little thread to share you're characters lore bends. Embrace it, share it, have fun...and for Odyns sake no fighting or snarky jabs. Just enjoy. I'll start... my night borne is very likely going to be a traitor Kaldorei.Jorint102 Jan 14
Jan 14 <Bad Anxiety> 9/11H Looking For DPS Raiders <Bad Anxiety> is 9/11H for Antorus. We are a small guild formed of friends with the goal of finishing Heroic Antorus and doing Mythic+. We are currently looking for more DPS for our raid team. Raid Times are Wed, Fri 6:30-8:30 Server Time. Contact info for Battle Net: GM: Guilty#1844 or Officer: Holt#11280 Discord: GM: Guilty#6925 or Officer: Holt#3480Azithil0 Jan 14
Jan 14 [H] The Steelpaw Shaodin: The Emperor's Fist We are the Might of the Emperor! “When faced with opposition, be like the sea, which washes over all without doubt or hesitation. It will topple the unsecured immediately or shape the land into its own image with persistence and patience.” The Steelpaw Shaodin is a Heavy Pandaren RP guild. Made up of a union of Huojin aligned and Mainland Pandaren, united under the creed “Perfection through Victory”. Staunch adherents to the ideology that bettering oneself is wrought through pursuing challenges and overcoming opposition, the Steelpaw band together under the values of honor, strength, and their vigilant desire to see the Pandaren people reach new heights of power. Martial, determined, and eager to find wisdom through success, the Steelpaw operate within the Horde as a predominately militant order. Through the sword or quill, the clan's mission aggressively revolves around advocating Pandaren interests, along with their own. Recognizing that the current state of Azeroth is in proverbial disarray, the clan strives to train warriors, gather artifacts, empower their allies and be at the forefront of a cohesive union of the Pandaren people. Pandaren that are enthusiastic to master martial disciplines, eager to enjoy the thrill of victory, and wish to capitalize on the shift of powers on Azeroth- returning their people to a height of power, then the Steelpaw clan wants you! ________________________________________ The Steelpaw as a concept started with just a few friends from Moonguard and Wyrmrest that enjoyed playing as part of a rough housing family together. After gathering enough popularity from roleplay and guilds that helped evolve what started as a loose/improvised concept, eventually there was enough interest to form a guild centered around Pandaren Heavy RP. That, and we wanted an excuse to dress our Pandaren in the most fearsome mog combinations and not feel bad about it. We roleplay all throughout Azeroth. From Orgrimmar to the Jade Forest, members of Steelpaw and their allies can be found adventuring just about anywhere. The diverse lot of characters that make up the guild ensures that their pressence is felt everywhere, pursuing the troubles of the world or pushing the agenda of the Pandaren people. From hardened warriors to shrewd diplomats, you'll find that the clan brings in all types, each with a role and purpose, all working in an effective tandem to flesh out the end-game of the guild. Pandaren of all walks of life and disciplines are welcome, but not all may have what it takes to carry the burdens that the Shaodin faces. The Steelpaw's vision is a unified Pandaria, restored to an era of witnessed only during the legacies of their late emperors. It is a goal far too precious and meaningful to shirk responsibilities or for the faint of heart. Those in the Steelpaw are expected to be disciplined, committed, and willingness to act whenever necessary to oppose those who act against them or their allies. To reach us, whether to join, coordinate RP, or anything else feel free to contact the following officers or any of our members. By in-game mail is or signing to our site prefered, as whispers are often lost in the chat spam our officers and the GM tackle on a routine basis. Emeraldstorm - Clan Leader Chenju, Saiachi, Yauhhei - Tiger Generals(Officers) Website: http://thesteelpawclan.shivtr.com/ Tumblr: http://steelpawshaodin.tumblr.com/ Music: https://soundcloud.com/tomresnick/we-only-know-victory-the-steelpaw-shaodin https://soundcloud.com/tomresnick/charge-of-conquerors-wipEmeraldstorm378 Jan 14
Jan 14 Lookat dis Draenei http://ptr.wowhead.com/dressing-room#Vx0z0zJ80ccRc9Mz08Pcl8zmM8uuW808Piv808KKq87cPie808HX28zMC8JuP8zzS8KHH8zcp8JuE8zzS8Jul8zzS8Pwg87c Earlier while my sub was out, I saw a "post what your new allied race characters are going to look like" thread that I was unable to post in, and while your concepts were all cool... I was disappointed to learn it was almost nothing but Void elves, with no Lightforged, only one Highmountain, and Nightborne thrown in as an after thought... OH WELL! Here's my Lightforged Warrior/Jed'hin enthusiast and participant, look at how happy he looks fishing with that sword... I might post my Highmountain Runemaster here in a second... and maybe my Nightborne Bard. Post your own allied race concepts here! (I couldn't find that other thread again...)Banrok13 Jan 14
Jan 14 Excuse me while I whip this out. *flips out a long sheet of parchment and tacs it onto WrA* Hello Wyrmrest Accord! It is a pleasure to meet everyone and a pleasure to finally be here among you all! I'm looking forward to rubbing elbows in game, finding myself a guild home, and hopefully gaining a few friends along the way. I'd actually typed out a much-much longer introduction post but the forum ate it, and my brain is a little fried, so I'm going to leave this a little open and freeform! I'll post up a small personal introduction later so people can get to know a little bit more about me, and I'll also put up a bit about Cail here, my Main character. Until then, thank you for reading! ^.^ Feel free to put up an questions or comments below and I'll do my best to answer them as they come.Caileanmor16 Jan 14
Jan 13 Altoholics Anonymous Hey there fellow Wyrmrest Accordians! This week on For The Roleplay we will be discussing alts and their place in RP. We welcome you to join us this Saturday at 7pm PST / 10pm EST on https://www.twitch.tv/fortheroleplay and take part in our discussion live! In the meantime, we would love your feedback on a following questions, and who knows, we might give you a shoutout in the show! How can creating multiple alts effect one's roleplay? Why do some people frequently switch between multiple toons / story arcs? Is it a problem? While you ponder on some of those bad boys, follow us on our twitter at https://twitter.com/ForTheRoleplay for some polls and juicy links to our videos about all things roleplay! We look forward to your replies! Thank you!Graelam13 Jan 13
Jan 13 [A-RP] <Veil of Shadows> is Now Recruiting! Do you crave adventure? Do you seek camaraderie and a place among friends to call home? <Veil of Shadows> is seeking adventurers to join our family. OOC: We are a group of friends new to WrA seeking to build a close-knit guild to go on crazy RP adventures with. We believe that the characters make the guild and want you to be a part of our story. Features Guild Store - With any type of guild participation, members will accumulate guild Tokens that can be used to buy flasks, materials, gear, etc. from the guild bank. Adventuring - You are more than welcome to create your own adventure or any of our officers can DM and guide you through an adventure Character Development - If you are new to RP, we would love to get you started! We can offer 1 on 1 or group RP 101 sessions to help hammer out backstories Discord - For all of your communication needs. Also includes an IC channel for forum-type RP How do I get started? The <Kegfist Brewery> has hired us as contractors to assist in security, serving, or entertaining at the Pig and Whistle Tavern. You are more than welcome to jump in, or just hang out if you’d rather not work. Whisper Amiliah (Nikkiera), Evalyse (Mayaline), or Odiron (Reldarus) for more info and/or invite!Evalyse3 Jan 13
Jan 13 So, about excuses... This just crossed my mind and I realized why I love them. What's your favorite, funniest, or most memorable excuse that you've used or that you've seen used by someone to get out of an event or raid? It can be anything, and it can be true (like power outage) or just be outright silly (brb everything's on fire and it's not fine).Juliesu38 Jan 13
Jan 13 Creating a New Character - Scaling With the upcoming zone scaling (I am SO pumped!), I'm planning on rolling a new roleplay character to experience the adventure again (without outleveling EVERYTHING)! Is anyone else planning to do so? If yes, what idea do you plan on going with?? I've got a few ideas but I have no idea which one to go with, nor do I know if they're necessarily feasible. Suggestions and opinions always welcome! 1) In WoW lore, Rangers (High Elven ones, at least) have some druidic magic at their disposal. The idea I thus have would be to roll a Druid (likely Alliance) that would be roleplayed as a Ranger who leans more heavily on his/her druidic abilities, and less on bows/physical weapons. 2) A druid that doesn't really follow the doctrine of the Cenarion Circle. In other words, perhaps a thief or scoundrel using druidic magic to do less than savoury things. A Druidic Rogue of sorts! 3) A Blood Elf Farstrider that is an Alliance sympathizer. Unwilling to succumb to the Void, he/she would naturally stay away from it, though he/she still supports Alleria. Torn between Silvermoon and the Alliance. Personal struggle. What are some of your ideas?? Share :DGerrion13 Jan 13
Jan 13 Dear Lore Enthusiasts - The Greymane Wall Hello forum. I'm pondering and pondering the history of my Death Knight, and Gilneas remains one of my favorite nations for humans. I know they were isolated well before the Scourge really got up to their doors, so being a "Royal" and outside the wall at Pyrewood or Ambermill would be kind of a stretch. However, I assume when Arugal was dispatched to summon the Worgen, he didn't exactly do it INSIDE of Gilneas since they'd have to open the gate to let them all out and hope for the best, and I also assume he wouldn't be utterly unguarded. Would it make sense for my Death Knight to have been part of a regiment or fleet that had been sent to make sure his summoning got off without a hitch and held the line against an advance of Scourge, ultimately succumbing just before the summoned Worgen (before the supposed saviors turned on the humans as well) took the field and for her courage and fierce determination was dragged back into undeath when they started printing new Death Knights? I have yet to RP on my Death Knight and given the overall opinion of DKs (not undeserved) and the fact I'm usually too busy these days this isn't THAT important, but I'd like to have a suitable personal canon in place. I'm willing to squiggle the lore a bit but I don't want to outright re-write it. However, the Chronicle and WoWPedia says only so much. Thoughts? /steeples fingersOpherial4 Jan 13
Jan 13 [A-Event] Love is in the Air in Darnassus ...Ah, love is in the air: sweet flowers, perfume, and sharing gifts with loved ones! Some call it love, and some just call it friendship and admiration. The more skeptical, however, are convinced goblins made up the holiday to sell candy and perfume! But to many in the Alliance, the Love Festival signifies the victory of good over evil, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and strengthen relationships. This year, the Night Elves open Darnassus to revelers throughout the Alliance, to meet new friends and strengthen diplomatic bonds. ...In ancient times, when a night elf wished to find love, it was custom that they first court an individual of their choosing. Culturally courtship can take many forms; a man may compose songs or poems praising the object of his affection; or may fashion a special jewel for the loved one to wear. Often a simple flower can become a token of undying affection. When a man or woman desires another of their acquaintance, the suitor customarily shows that desire by wearing either a single flower pinned to the clothing or worn in their hair. He or she wears the flower until it withers, or until the object of desire responds to it in some way. By custom, those who know the wearer of the flower must each determine if they are the desired one by presenting gifts to reciprocate affection, asking outright, or choosing to ignore it if they are uninterested. The wearer of the flower need not state his or her preference; indeed, this custom works particularly well for those who feel a certain delicacy about approaching the object of their affections. In modern times, this custom is upheld to some degree. Women who seek love still wear a single flower, often a lovely red rose, but men have taken to wearing charm bracelets. Still, it is the custom for those who know the wearer to present gifts (typically chocolates, flowers, or candies) to reciprocate affection.          ⸰☽--------------------------☽◯☾--------------------------☾⸰ ...On Friday, February 9th beginning at 5pm ST the Kaldorei of WRA will be hosting a casual role-play night in Darnassus for walk-up RP! On this night, we invite our friends in the Alliance to join us for casual roleplay and to celebrate the Love is in the Air Festival IC! How it works: Casual roleplay in Darnassus begins at 5pm server time and can last long into the night! Wear formal or casual attire in keeping with the festival theme! Ladies looking to meet new people should wear a Forever-Lovely Rose in their hair! Men looking to meet new people should wear a Lovely Charm Bracelet! Offer gifts of chocolate, heart candies, or flowers to new friends you’d like to see more of in RP!Darnassus Casual RP Map: https://i.imgur.com/Zbsoo7F.jpgShaureyne2 Jan 13
Jan 13 Heroic Argus/Antorus GIVEAWAYS! Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal0 Jan 13
Jan 13 GDD: #11 - Looking for a podcast partner. I know, this might not be the best place to look for someone for such a thing, but it couldn't hurt. I love to read. I LOVE it. I am a huge fan of scifi and fantasy stories. Spells, swords, lasers, spaceships, all that shizz. I've been wanting to start a scifi/fantasy book/setting discussion podcast. I've had several prospects in the past, but it never works out. Basically, I'm looking for one person with a half decent microphone (Like a Blue microphone would do, even) and a VOIP program over which we could talk and record. This is a long term project. As in I have a five year plan. If you can't commit to that, I understand, but it's what I'd prefer in a partner. If you have any more questions, please email me at stonehousetales@gmail.comStonehouse3 Jan 13
Jan 13 UndercityUnited - Forsaken Community Discord It's back baby. The UndercityUnited, Forsaken Community Discord is back! Come grab a coffin, hang around with a bunch of corpses and be spooky with us! Future open community events will be posted there as well. Stay tuned for updates. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/jHeHc8j Ingame Channel: /join Undercityunited • Dark Lady watch over you •Zheco47 Jan 13
Jan 13 Cathedral NPCs react to Voidelves So Voidelves (and presumably other practitioners of shadow magic) are legitimately not welcome at the Cathedral or by the priesthood. It's nice to have that confirmed in some tangible way. ... http://www.wowhead.com/news=280390/7-3-5-ptr-broadcast-text-telogrus-rift-void-elves-forsaken-unrest-dance-party-sp?webhook/7-3-5-ptr-broadcast-text-telogrus-rift-void-elves-forsaken-unrest-dance-party-sp#cathedral-of-lightJerrod31 Jan 13
Jan 12 The Grand Bazaar [Monthly Horde RP Event!] ... OOC Info: The Grand Bazaar hopes to remedy these needs! Each month, the Grand Bazaar will move from Horde city to Horde city, promoting community role play. Are you a merchant wanting to trade goods? Are you a bard needing an audience? Are you a mercenary looking for employ? Or is your order looking to recruit, the Grand Bazaar will have it all! On the second Friday of every month, the Grand Bazaar will meet allowing players to trade goods, swap stories, recruit, and enjoy a mug of beer (or something harder). Players and guilds from all across the Horde are invited to gather and share a unique cultural experience aiming to breath new life into the Horde. The locations of the Grand Bazaars are determined by a dice roll. Each month we will roll to see the next location, and it is the intention that guilds themed out of that city help put on new performances and shows. The starter dice are a roll of 1-5 1= Orgrimmar Valley of Honor 2= Thunderbluff Chieftains Rise 3= Undercity’s Rogue Quarter 4= Silvermoon City Bazaar 5= Bilgewater’s Harbor With over 100+ players attending the first event, the second Grand Bazaar will take place in Silvermoon City, in a partnership with the Symphony of Silvermoon event series! You can find more about them here!: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759557659?page=2 Silvermoon City Bazaar! We will be sure to include new locations after each capital city is visited. Places such as the Dragonmaw Fortress in Twilight Highlands, Jade Temple in Pandaria, Warsong Hold in Northrend, etc. December’s Date: 1/12/18 Start Time: 8pm central Location: Silvermoon City Bazaar! Participating Guilds: <The Sunguard> Moon Guard <The Stonewind Tribe> Moon Guard <Kor'kron Legion> Moon Guard <Steelwolf Clan> Moon Guard <Dominion of the Sun> Moon Guard <Stormblade Clan> Moon Guard <The Eversong Ensemble> Wyrmrest Accord <Conservarius Holdings> Moon Guard <Forgotten Brethren> Moon Guard <Shadow of the Lost> Moon Guard <Embershield Protectorate> Moon Guard <Bladebane Industries> Moon Guard> Participating Merchants: <Tyleril of Silversword Forges> Moon Guard <Fastril of Bloodwing Tailoring Emporium> Moon Guard <Howling Void> Moon Guard <Lordamere Pact> Moon Guard <Tarhoof's Glyphs!> Wyrmrest Accord <The Strawmen> Wyrmrest Accord <Trecaívia> Moon Guard Participating Mercenaries: <Ravenbough Marauders> Wyrmrest Accord Participating Bards: Taleyriel Starswornd Moon Guard FAQ: ...Telchis27 Jan 12
Jan 12 GDD: #10 - Tavern RPer starter pack. 1) On edge. Accidentally bump into them and they try to sever your ears. 2) The opinion that they're unstoppable in a fight, against any number of people. No. You're not going to godmode beating 3 people in a fight simply because you want your character to be a badass. 3) The seeming ignorance of the law, or the lack of caring of the law. If you kill someone, HORDE OR ALLIANCE, the law will try to find you. You're not exempt. 4) Some unique identifier that they think makes them...well, unique. It just makes them look like that one weird chick in P.E. class that made noises and ate her hair. 5) Literally nothing better to do.Stonehouse6 Jan 12
Jan 12 Tents! Petition to welcome tents back into Azeroth! I get that placing them in cities was often harmful to the flow of things, so they can stay out of cities... But I don't visit Draenor, nor do I want to go RP there just to use the tents. I need them for my adventures in the jungle! Bring 'em back!Alexandin21 Jan 12
Jan 12 *Dusts off 10 year old meme* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wszzNg6zJeE I dunno. I had that lying around saved. Feel free to share your own WoW stuff. And in the spirit of Anime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlH8PTijzA Gets me every time.Pärker14 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H-RP] <Stormhowl Clan> Recruiting! ... ... ...Brokthar45 Jan 12
Jan 12 What are some of your character's fears? Just as the title asks, what are some of the things that strike fear into your character's heart?Genedara60 Jan 12