Zul'jin

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jan 24, 2015 Epic Profession Recipes Crafters List Here is a thread I will update regularly as posts come in with who can make what on either faction side. Just post your profession and what epic recipes you can make. Not rares. Epics. Making this thread since not everyone is going to have all the patterns right away, since some of them, like with tailoring, require BoP 6 day CD cloth to buy. This will be an easy way for people to find potential crafters to make their items. Also, please post if you have any Chaos Orbs available for certain recipes. Thanks. All recipes and their current crafters: BLACKSMITHING - Elementium Earthguard Elementium Earthguard A - Barbazian, Haines, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Stormshield Elementium Stormshield A- Haines, Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Deathplate Elementium Deathplate A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Hardened Elementium Hauberk Hardened Elementium Hauberk A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Light Elementium Chestguard Light Elementium Chestguard A- Barbazian, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Girdle of Pain Elementium Girdle of Pain A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Hardened Elementium Girdle Hardened Elementium Girdle A- Barbazian, Gregorio, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Light Elementium Belt Light Elementium Belt A- Barbazian, Zorastre H- Jeffrø, Ghulkaz, Berkwaz Elementium Gutslicer Elementium Gutslicer A- Zorastre H- Berkwaz Forged Elementium Mindcrusher Forged Elementium Mindcrusher A- Zorastre H- Berkwaz ENCHANTING - Enchant Weapon - Landslide Formula: Enchant Weapon - Landslide A- Impromir, Gorinho H- Linya, Mooburger, Daemoos, Cöastal, Blankaman, Satita, Caddarik, Azumar, Selanius Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent Formula: Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent A- Balthiar, Voska, Impromir, Aeriscats, Deltrus, Gorinho H- Linya, Mooburger, Daemoos, Cöastal, Doxic, Blankaman, Warkitten, Satita, Caddarik, Azumar, Selanius Enchant Weapon - Windwalk Formula: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk A- Voska, Impromir, Gorinho H- Linya, Mooburger, Daemoos, Cöastal, Blankaman, Satita, Caddarik, Azumar, Selanius Enchant Bracer - Agility Formula: Enchant Bracer - Agility A- H- Daemoos, Selanius Enchant Bracer - Major Strength Formula: Enchant Bracer - Major Strength A- H- Daemoos, Selanius Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect Formula: Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect A- H- Daemoos, Selanius LEATHERWORKING - Assassin's Chestplate Assassin's Chestplate A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Manífest, Fattoney, Caddarik Chestguard of Nature's Fury Chestguard of Nature's Fury A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Caddarik, Deeyar H- Fattoney Dragonkiller Tunic Dragonkiller Tunic A- Vöx, Deeyar H- Elementwolf, Fattoney, Caddarik Lightning Lash Lightning Lash A- Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Elementwolf, Fattoney, Caddarik Belt of Nefarius Whispers Belt of Nefarious Whispers A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Manífest, Fattoney, Caddarik Twilight Scale Chestguard Twilight Scale Chestguard A- Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Corded Viper Belt Corded Viper Belt A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Elementwolf, Fattoney, Caddarik Stormleather Sash Stormleather Sash A- Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Charscale Leg Armor Charscale Leg Armor A- Circasurvive, Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Dragonscale Leg Armor Dragonscale Leg Armor A- Flitz, Vöx, Deeyar H- Fattoney, Caddarik Drakehide Leg Armor Drakehide Leg Armor A- Tyrrik H- TAILORING - Belt of the Depths Belt of the Depths A- Deltrus, Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Kravorkian, Ellyndia, Holymium, Selanius Breeches of Mended Nightmares Breeches of Mended Nightmares A- Pfrog, Deltrus, Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Ellyndia, Kravorkian, Siccmixx, Holymium, Selanius Dreamless Belt Dreamless Belt A- Deltrus, Pfrog, Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Ellyndia, Kravorkian, Holymium, Selanius Flame-Ascended Pantaloons Flame-Ascended Pantaloons A- Nynaeve, Aeriscats H- Ellyndia, Kravorkian, Holymium, Selanius Powerful Enchanted Spellthread Powerful Enchanted Spellthread A- Deltrus, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Kravorkian, Ellyndia, Siccmixx, Holymium, Selanius Powerful Ghostly Spellthread Powerful Ghostly Spellthread A- Deltrus, Aeriscats H- Doxic, Kravorkian, Ellyndia, Siccmixx, Holymium, Selanius Illusionary Bag Illusionary Bag A- Aeriscats, Deltrus H- Siccmixx, SelaniusDeltrus112 Jan 24, 2015
1h Shroud-Zul'jin (8/11M ) is recruiting Hello, Leaprah here! <Shroud> is a mythic raiding guild on the Horde side on Zul’jin. We started off on Doomhammer in 2007 before coming over to Zul’jin in 2010. We’re a laid back group of people from diverse backgrounds with one goal in common: to kill bosses and have fun while doing so. We’re looking for similar minded people to join us! Legion Progression Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 M Trial of Valor: 2/3 M The Nighthold: 9/10 M Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 M Antorus, the burning throne : 8/11M Raid times Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST. Consistent attendance is required. you can also watch our stream to see what it looks like https://www.twitch.tv/leaprah (Mon / lock PoV) https://www.twitch.tv/gtfosam (holy pally) Aside from raid nights, we do an alt raid on Wednesdays, and do mythic+ and pvp throughout the week. Current Needs <Shroud> is currently looking for ranged dps, but all skilled players, regardless of class and spec, are encouraged to apply. A healing off-spec would be an added bonus. We’re looking for players who know their class inside and out, but still search for ways to improve, players who always make sure they’re prepared for raid, and do everything they can during non-raid hours to make sure they’re the best they can be. If you’re interested in joining <Shroud>, please visit our website to apply: http://shroudguild.enjin.com/ Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Akariat or Analeece on Bnet: akariat#1163 cpoland14#1267Akariat175 1h
5h ✨[H]<Still Flying>11/11H, LFM ✨ Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We… may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 11/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip into mythic raiding. What We Are Looking For Tank: Full Heal: Full M Dps: (Pally, Monk, Frost/Unholy DK, Rogue, ) R Dps: (Mage, Warlock, Ele Shaman, SPriest, ) Will consider any good player of their class/ spec. We expect the usual: come prepared, know the fights, know your class and spec, and try your best. In other words, you must be able to carry your own weight or at least know when to ask for help. Raid Days / Time (Eastern Standard Time) Tuesday 8-10:30 EST Thursday 8-:10:30 EST *(Saturday Alt 8-10:30EST)* We Also Do More Then Just Raiding... Weekly Mythic + Drunk PvP Mount / Transmog / Achievements Run Trivia Night Competitions For More Info or Any Questions Fill Free to Send a Message Krayola#1960 (Krayola - Recruiting Officer) dbowd3n#1982 (Tydilx - Raid Leader)Krayola5 5h
6h Looking for weekend team for BFA I'll get right to it. I'm a former mythic raider dating back to WotLK. I've been playing since vanilla but raiding consistently since Wrath. I play multiple classes based on what the raid group desires. I'm looking for a group that raids Saturday/Sunday preferably in the afternoon/evenings. For this expansion raiding wise I have done 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 4/10 M NH, 9/9 H ToS and 11/11 H ABT. Unfortunately the majority of guilds I've been with have had desires for mythic but have never had the attendance or desire from others to get into mythic progression. I'm not particularly interested in raiding the end of this tier while we wait for BFA. I'm just looking for a group recruiting people for BFA to bolster their ranks and raiding when it drops.Sae1 6h
8h Family of WoW players LF community [H] A handful of my family plays WoW (4 of us) and we recently rerolled on this server as Horde (previously Alliance on Sargeras) and are looking for a community/guild. We are various skill levels and have found that large guilds that run a lot of different events work best, we were in Currently online (https://currentlyonline.gg/) which ran a lot of different events and had multiple raid teams. I'm not sure if there's something similar on this server but that's kind of what we are looking for. Are there any communities/guilds like that on this server?Pandoem2 8h
8h (H) <The Drunken Elk> Needs you! Greetings! Kiv here from <The Drunken Elk>! About Us We are a large, adult, social raiding guild. Not entirely casual, but definitely not hardcore either. We are people with school, work, and families that are passionate about gaming. We understand that life has to come first! We love to come together and have a great time no matter what we are doing. Our people are made up of veteran gamers and new players alike. Most of us here have been doing this a long time however. We Raid, PvP, Mythic 15+, do silly events, you name it! Current Raiding Right now we raid on Saturday and Sunday 9-Midnight EST/Server. We have cleared 2/11 Mythic, but honestly aren’t pushing it hard. It’s more something to do to pass the time over the next few months. Time permitting, we also try to clear Normal on another night to help newer players learn! Goals! Our current goal is to have two full raid teams ready to go for BFA. We plan to clear Normal & Heroic, then worry about Mythic later. Our times will be as follows: Weekday: Wed & Thurs 9pm-Midnight EST/Server Weekend: Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun (TBD) 9pm-Midnight EST/Server We hope that having two teams will allow everyone a bit of flexibility so that if life throws a curve ball you have options. Can’t make your regular group on Wed? Join the other team over the weekend, no worries. It will also allow up a larger pool of players to hopefully enjoy Mythic when the time comes. Edit: We would also be interested in working with the new Community feature coming to BFA. If there are any small guilds or groups of friends looking to raid at our times, please let me know! BFA Recruitment Weekday Team: Tanks: Closed Heals: Priest, Shaman DPS: Mage, Hunter, Shaman, Rogue Weekend Team: Tanks: Currently closed Heals: Druid, Shaman, Paladin DPS: Enhance Sham, Rogue, Warrior - Both teams have room for some flexibility, as some of our older members plan to play two characters. If you don't see your class listed, but think you might love our kind of crazy, please get in touch with us! - Outside of raiding, we will never turn someone away. While we are an adult guild, those under 18 are more than welcome. We do ask that you be mature at least most of the time. Our conversations can get a bit raunchy, safe words are always a great idea, but hate is never tolerated. If you have issues with Race, Religion, Sexuality, Politics, etc. Keep it respectful. This is a home for everyone regardless of lifestyle or beliefs. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ Kiv#11323 You can also look for Piper#11732 or Ryder#1122 If you would like an invite, feel free to whisper any member of TDE. Just /who The Drunken Elk! Side note - We also have a large group of Overwatch players :)Kiv11 8h
9h <Grats Well Deserved> Recruiting for BfA! <Grats Well Deserved> is a new Casual PvE Guild on Zul'Jin (US) Horde, looking to grow. Our goal is to clear Heroic content quickly with each released tier, while enjoying the game with like-minded people. Our crew has experience through 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne, with some at 5/11M also. Going into BfA, we are looking to shore up our roster to come out swinging with the new content. We want you to enjoy what you play, so we will not ask you to play a role you are not comfortable with. We run Mythic+ keys every week on multiple characters, and encourage everyone to complete at least one 15 each week. Our raid night (Heroic Antorus) is currently set for Thursdays, 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST/EDT. Other nights, we are pretty active as well doing Mythic+ or PvP. We are currently recruiting for the following roles: Tank(s) Healer(s) Melee DPS Ranged DPS If you are interested in joining us, or just have questions, please drop by our site at https://www.guilded.gg/GratsWellDeserved or contact any of the officers in game (Roami, Kregin, Xerde, or Zandeah). Alternatively, you can contact me directly at my BattleTag: Rokah#1656, or through Discord at: Roami#5327.Roami4 9h
10h H<Slightly Offensive> Sun/Mon 9/11M <Slightly Offensive> Is recruiting! -8pm - 12 Server(EST) Sunday/Monday. -Currently 9/11M -Semi-hardcore mentality, laid back players who enjoy clearing content and being the best they can be at their class/role. -RCLoot Council -Guild Discord! -We also love to do Mythic+ during non raid hours. -LF Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, DK, Ret, and DPS with heal offspec. (Always considering exceptional players!) -Minimum Ilvl of ~960ish -Most members have 2-3 alts to run random raids during non raid hours too. -Former competitive raiders who just want to relax and enjoy raiding on a more casual schedule and a friendlier atmosphere. **All applicants will be placed in "trial" rank until an officer can run something with you to gauge your personality and skill level. Please ask me any questions! Dominence#1287 in game or Dominence#3628 on discord.Dominence19 10h
11h [H] <Icon> 2/11M 2-day recruiting! <Icon> is a newly reforming 2-night/5-hour guild with a core of experienced, progression-minded players who still want to get somewhere on limited schedules. We've been around under various names and rosters since 2012, and what's held us together is our close-knit group of players. We strive to create a raiding environment that is able to clear content on the highest level efficiently and enjoyably. Schedule: Tuesday 8:00PM - 10:30PM EST Thursday 8:00PM - 10:30PM EST Current Progression: We've killed 2 bosses in Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne on a limited roster of ~17, and reclear these when possible. Otherwise, we clear Heroic every Tuesday. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Closed Healers: 1 Restoration Shaman or Holy Paladin DPS: All exceptional DPS are encouraged to apply! Particularly looking for non-hunter ranged DPS. Applicants should be punctual and reliable in accordance with our schedule. Our raiders are expected to be able to accept and adapt from constructive criticism. Ideal candidates should also have a good grasp on general raid dynamics as well as situational awareness. Please have logs to submit! Goals: On release of new raids, we aim to clear Heroic week 1, then push into Mythic. Cutting Edge is the eventual goal of each tier. At the present, our primary focus is recruiting a roster of ~23 in preparation for Uldir in BFA! Past Progression: Our players have experience full clearing raids on the highest difficulty between Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. Additional Info: We provide food, flasks, tomes, potions, runes, etc. on raid days, as well as a open Mythic+ bank tab restocked weekly. Loot via RCLootCouncil, comprised of 3 officers and 2 raiders, rotating weekly. Voice via Discord Feel free to whisper or mail an officer in game: Daylektra (Guild Master) Deylektra#1575 Pizzacow PizzaGuy#11811 Saladdaze Quu#11124 Ofelija Allexan#1354 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Icon Updated 04/19/18Ofelija1 11h
13h 973 5/11M Warrior LF Guild Hey Zul'jin! :) What I am looking for: I am looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild that raids 2-3 days a week! I am looking for a guild that has the goal of killing the end boss at the end of the tier/expansion! About me: I am an active player, I play all the tank classes and I am active in m+ with all of them. I run +15/16/17/18/19s on my tanks weekly. I play on the daily and donate materials to the guild that I am apart of. I am a team player. I AM WILLING TO PLAY BOTH DPS AND TANK Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/grigorios Availability: Tuesday: 7PM EST or later Wednesday: 7PM EST or later Thursday: 9:30 EST or later Friday: 9:30 EST or later Saturday: 9:30 EST or later Sunday: 7PM EST or later Monday: 7PM EST or later Previous progression: Emerald Nightmare - 5/7 Mythic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic Nighthold - 9/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic Antorus - 5/11M Message me on battle.net @ Larry#1138 for serious offers! :)Grigorios10 13h
14h 9/11M Antorus Need DPS/Heals Current Tier Progression: 9/11M Antorus Hello, this is Krèeg from <Just Outgear it>, a Horde guild on Zul'Jin. Currently, we are in need of strong DPS/Healers who can compete with our current roster and understand the meaning of raiding. Down below is what we are in need of at the moment Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need): High Needs: Boomkin (Resto offspec, must know how to play) Resto Druid Mistweaver Shadow Priest Rogue Holy Priest Resto Sham Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class. Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time): Tuesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Wednesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Thursday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole. If you feel like we may be a fit for you, please submit an application at http://justoutgearit.enjin.com and feel free to add any of the below BattleTags to get in contact with a recruiter, officer or GM. Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you! Kraig#1462 (Guild Master) Aileana#1278 (Officer)Krèeg349 14h
15h 10/11M <UNTAMED> Recruiting MAIN RAIDERS! Guild: Untamed - Zul'jin Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Tues / Wed / Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Cleared: 10/11M Contact: Btag: jimfro#1833 Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Untamed **APPLY HERE or Message Btag:** https://goo.gl/forms/JUV8ODgNKHZg7hlq1Jimfro3 15h
15h [H] Old World Heroes Old World Heroes is a guild that believes in the idea that mutual respect and co-operation can result in long lasting friendships and good times. We're interested in the player not the class and in having fun while playing together. There's no room for elitists or those who step on others to elevate themselves. Here we are all equals and everyone is respected and given a voice. We're a casual guild that realizes people have lives and can't always dedicate themselves to a set schedule. As such we run together when we can and help each other with whatever is needed. We are currently recruiting to get enough people together to begin raiding in Battle For Azeroth in August. If you're a respectful person that wants a drama free place to hang out with friends and run content then we hope you'll apply to the guild. Our website is located at https://oldworldheroes.shivtr.com/ If I'm on feel free to send me a whisper if I'm offline send me a note in game by mail and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks for your time.Graelan0 15h
15h 972 Feral Druid 5/11 LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello everyone, I'm looking for a raiding guild to go into BFA strong with. I'm a good learner and I can pull my own weight and always willing to improve, also enjoy being in a guild that pushes everyone to improve. I'm also into doing high keys, so that's a plus too. I can usually raid any day of the week, mainly only looking for a two day raiding guild, three tops. I also go to college so I try to balance everything perfectly. I main Feral but I have a Boomkin off-spec which is 974 which I don't roughly play that much, but I have decent experience on. I'm currently in Dalaran-US but I can server/faction change if needed. If you have any questions, please add me on: BNET: MatiasD#11630. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/mirotic Raider io: https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Mirotic Discord: Miro#7691 Have a nice day.Mirotic2 15h
15h [H]Poutine - 7/11M LF RDPS and a Healer! Poutine of Zul’jin is recruiting for it's Mythic Progression raid team. About Us: We're a group of tight knit friends who've been playing video games together for 8+ years. We come from various raiding backgrounds ranging from hardcore to brand new, aiming to push progression within a competitive 2-day schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:00pm -11:00pm EST Thursday 8:00pm -11:00pm EST Recruitment Needs: Tank: We're looking for a MS DPS DK with a Blood OS to fill a core spot! Resto Shaman: High Boomkin: High WW Monk: High Holy Priest: High Applicant Requirements: -Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently. -Ability to accept constructive criticism -Situational awareness. Don’t stand in fire -Recent/Relevant logs What We Offer: -A positive raid environment that’s laid back and casual while still maintaining a progressive mindset on a tight schedule -We are drama free and personable - our members range from university students to young working professionals -An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW You can apply at: http://poutine.enjin.com/ but we would much rather talk to you directly so use our contact info below to reach us. Contact Us: Sacrilege (in-game) / Shadowbites#1291 (Battle.net) / Sacrilege#3703 (Discord) - GM Kalerya (in-game) / Kaleido#1394 (Battle.net) / Kaleido#5920 (Discord) - OfficerSacrilege244 15h
18h [H][Zul'jin]<Resurgence> (10/11M) Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We have one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. In Legion, we've gone 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 8/10 M NH, and 7/9 M ToS. Currently in Antorus we are 10/11M. Our community is full of experienced and friendly players who are serious about progression raiding. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ilvl 965+ DPS for main roster positions who are consistent in both performance and mechanics. As of now, we are extending our lockout until Argus is dead. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out an application on our website (link below) and we will be in touch! http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Resurgence Thanks for considering Resurgence, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resurgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resurgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 18h
18h [H] <Konvergence> Casual mature raiding guild <Konvergence> What we are looking for: We need CONSISTENT raiders to fill out our roster, current openings are listed below. Recruiting: RDPS: Open Melee: Open Heal: FULL Tank: OPEN SPOTS **All casual/social players are welcome to apply.** Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11N, 8/11H Hours / Times: Progression Raid Schedule: Friday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST Saturday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST What You can Expect from Us: Because we're an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus is have a good team of people that want to stick together and acheive great things! We strive hard to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of others. We have several spots open as many raiders are willing to swap specs and toons in order to help fill out our core. We do mythic+, raids, and love to have social people just in discord to chat and have a good time. We like to play hard and cut up and have a good time. We are not looking for a certain ilvl, we are looking for the right social fit. We want to experience all the game has to offer (mythic raiding, high mythic+, rated pvp) without the negative atmosphere you get at other places. What We Expect from You: We are mostly wanting you to play what you want to play and we will help teach you how to become better. We are looking for social people over skilled people because we want people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team and build a raid core. We also expect you maintain a positive attitude when raiding or when in gchat because people learn at different speeds. When raiding we expect for you to be on time and prepared, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having a hard time with a spec or class then we will want you to get online during the week or weekend (outside of raid) to work with others in the guild to improve, so you must be willing to take advice and constructive critisism. How to reach us: Please reach out to any one of our officers or GM. Character / Battletag Nathrezím / Grem#1759 - GM Mushaumi / Narthania#1859 - Officer Enimee / Narthania#1859 - Officer Zsari / Escaflownae#1845 - OfficerZsari97 18h
19h <Elusive> - US 94 - T/W/T Elusive - US Zul'jin US 94 -- 11/11M 9/9M 10/10M 2/3M 7/7M elusive-guild.enjin.com --- Elusive is a competitive progression raiding guild on US Zul'jin. We are compromised of mostly top 100 US raiders mixed in with former top 50 players. Our mindset is simple, kill bosses in a efficient manner while still having a good time doing it. *Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our expected level, feel free to fill out an application or contact an officer* All 20 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment. Recruitment is currently open for the following classes - Ranged DPS (Ele Sham, Boomy, Warlock) Melee DPS (Warrior, DK) Healers (Holy Paladin, Mistweaver) All possible recruits should: - Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs - Be prepared to consistently play at a high level - Be able to fill out a proper guild application at elusive-guild.enjin.com - Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other) - Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you. Trials are taken in and go through a three to four week trial, and providing they perform well and keep above 90% attendance they will become a Raider. During this time you are still eligible for loot, and often receive it! It is more so to see your dedication to the guild. Our raid schedule is as follows - Tuesday 9 pm - 12:30 am EST Wednesday 9 pm - 12:30 am EST Thursday 9 pm - 12:30 am EST **On initial release of a tier/patch we may add an hour to each night or add a night. We will always discuss in detail prior to release. Loot - We will distribute loot via Loot Council using the add-on RC Loot Council. We look at a few things to determine who we want to put gear on. Few of the major things that we look at are raid attendance, player performance, and the biggest upgrade for a person. Please contact an officer in-game for any further questions. Swift#1228 - Swift - GM Teerian#11653 - Teerian - RecruiterTeeriandk23 19h
19h [H] 10/11 M, 2 Day 6hrs LF Rdps for Argus <Volition> [Horde] US-Zul'Jin Current Progress: 10/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment. What we are looking for: We are seeking exceptional DPS, healer and a tank. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below. We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics. RECRUITMENT Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered. Ranged - Core Druid(Balance) Priest (Shadow) Mage (Fire/Frost) Tank Monk (Brewmaster) Death Knight (Blood) Druid (Guardian) Healer Monk (MW) Priest (Disc./Holy) Melee Shaman (Enh.) Contact All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/ For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790Prncsspepe85 19h
20h <Cloudy Day> 1/11M Weekend Guild LFM We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below. We require that potential trials provide us with logs: Mythics is at 960 Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made. Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer. We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players: Shadow Priest + Heal OS DPS Druid + Heal/Tank OS Hunter Warrior Ret + Holy/Prot OS DK + Blood OS Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST. Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression. Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465Brimbidus25 20h
21h ✥ Adult Gamers & Raiders (2Nights) ✥DPS/Heals <Astalder> (www.Astalder.net) is a devoted group of friends from all over North America who have played WoW and various video games for over a decade. We are made up of ex-hardcore raiders and adults with families, jobs and other responsibilities, though we are gamers at heart and enjoy challenging content together. ツ *Does contain adult humor and language * ... We used to be a "Go, go, go!!" type of guild with gaming, raiding anywhere from 3-5 nights a week. Though most of our lives have changed. We finished college, got important jobs, started families, spawned some minions and have other priorities in life, but raiding well and enjoying time together is still very important to us. We took a break in Legion and came back a few months ago to raid just one night a week for fun (Sat nights, going to Tues/Thurs at the end of May) and we're currently 9/11H progression wise. Our raid team is pretty much put together, but we are always open to finding other adults who want to find a long term home with other active and interesting guild mates. ツ Some of our members are real life friends and family, with others knowing each other online for 5+ years. We are made up of professionals, IT junkies, graduate students, parents, long time and newbie gamers, coders, family types, bachelor types, military vets, Star Wars vs Star Trek nerds and comic book aficionados. If this seems of interest to you, visit our website at www.Astalder.net, fill out an application and we will be in touch! ツAlisyn6 21h
1d mage Lf guild Lf mythic guild for ABT and BfA; ~150 US xp; currently 5/11M on my hunter due to a hiatus; btag is Josh#15927 if you would like to chatJoshizumi3 1d
1d <Limit> (US 1st) Selling 11/11 Antorus/ToS Add my btag: Rhobe#1139 if interested! Prices are as follows: -Antorus. the Burning Throne- -Heroic Heroic Argus only (Violet Spellwing guaranteed): 200k 11/11 Heroic with Personal loot: 650k 11/11 Heroic with Master loot (20+ man raid, all titanforges included): 2000k -Mythic 11/11 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 12000k Mythic Argus kill (no loot): 5000k Mythic Argus mount (Shackled Ur'zul): 9000k *Other packages available on request -Tomb of Sargeras- -Mythic 9/9 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 2500k Mythic Kil'jaeden kill: 800k -The Nighthold- -Mythic Mythic Gul'dan mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core): 1500k A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot. If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to contact myself, Rhobe (Rhobe#1139). A large majority of our services are streamed, you can come watch @ twitch.tv/team/limitReformedman0 1d
1d 9/11 M Guild Recruiting Ranged Dps! <Alt Run> is an 9/11 M weekend raiding guild and we're recruiting! We are located on Horde - Mal'ganis Raid times: Friday 7-11 PM CST Saturday 7-11 PM CST *Optional heroic run for mains/geared alts Thursday @ 7:30 PM CST What we're recruiting: Ranged DPS (mage, boomkin, spriest, ele shaman, hunter) *Only VERY exceptional melee dps will be considered We are a chill, mature group of raiders all with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge together as a team. If you would be interested in joining our team or would like more information, you can either add my battle tag, our melee officer, or our GM: Alektra#1182 Syldrin#1194 Dash#1586 *If the fit seems right, we would be more than willing to help with the cost of a server transferTahliyah8 1d
1d <Adversaries> 6/11M LFM for Antorus Howdy ladies and gentlemen!! [H] <Adversaries> on Zul'jin US is looking to boost our ranks for Heroic/Mythic progression in Antorus. We are currently 4/11M and searching for Healers and DPS to join our teams. Originally formed in WotLK, Adversaries has been housing fun, entertaining and unique players from all walks of life for one purpose: To play WoW together as a family. Recently revived with a ton of new, active, helpful and community focused individuals who all raid, pvp and simply help with/for each other. We're not here to tell you that we're the only choice in terms of not only a raiding guild but also a home, We're here to tell you that you'll enjoy every minute of your time with us, and us with you. MYTHIC RAID TEAM "Fun Wreckers" This team raids Friday-Saturday 9pm to 12pm EST. All new recruits will be placed on a 2-4 weeks trial and yes, you can still receive loot as a trial! REQUIREMENTS Provide logs pertaining to the character and spec you wish to raid on. Minimum: Please be at least 1/11M exp with a minimum of 955 ilvl and Tank/Healers 75 traits in your main weapon and for DPS 75 traits. Currently is accepting: Tank: Monk, Druid, Warrior, or DHRDPS:Balanced Druid, Spriest, Ele Shaman, and Warlock. Heals: Druid and Shaman If you are interested please contact me at Battle tag Gämbit#1624 or on Discord @Beragal#1035 CASUAL HEROIC TEAM "Goat Rodeo" This team raids Wednesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST This team does not venture into Mythic progression and is solely a Heroic Team. We are currently accepting:Death knight, Druid, and Hunters. In higher demands are DPS Warriors, and Warlocks. If you are interested please contact me at Battle tag LaBelleMorte#1606 If you aren't into raiding as much as some others we also do Mythic+ Dungeon runs on the daily with completion of 15+ keys and more! Also in recruitment for our PvP ranks, we wish to do RBGs as a team and we are looking to push rating. We also do BG's together and some are looking into arena teams. Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful faces joining the family in the near future!Beragal16 1d
1d [H] <UYI> 8/11M 2 Day LF Ranged DPS <Use Your Imagination> is recruiting on Zul'jin Horde! We are a group of veteran players and experienced raiders doing progression raiding in Antorus and beyond. At this time, we are primarily looking for the following: RANGE Balance Druid Affliction Warlock Shadow Priest Heal/Tank offspec a bonus. We will still consider any applicants, especially those with outstanding logs, references, etc. Our raid days are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (Server Time). Please make sure that you can fully attend all of our raids barring emergencies. Loot is handled via loot council amongst the officers, with aspects such as attendance and performance being considered when determining who receives what. Raiders are expected to research boss fights and their class and should know their proper stat weights, BiS, and skill priority/rotation. Raiders are also expected to be able to handle criticism and understand that there is a possibility of being sat for optimal group comp on certain fights. You should have a stable internet connection and computer, as well as a working microphone and Discord installed. If you are interested in joining, please whisper myself, Arthasian (Absynnian#1531 on BattleTag), Eårthwålker (Kellerwing#1024 on BattleTag) or Ærtai (AliasNode#1351 on BattleTag). Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!Klypsafya12 1d
1d [H] LF Raiding Guild Hi there, I’m looking for a mature and serious guild that have raiding objectives mostly for the next expansion BFA. I’ve been playing since the beginning of WoW. Since the Alpha version when it was an adventure to travel from SW to IF. After a great personal achievement with a top US guild in WotLK, I’ve decided to create my own guild. So, in Cataclysm, we had a great time by getting a realm first 10M Nefarian on Mug’thol-US. After that, we took a break and we decided to go back for Legion, but we had some issues and we decided to step off from the scene. Guild preferences: - 2-3 times raiding by week (available each night around 6:00 PM and 11:00 PM EST) - Weekend off if possible, except sunday night or optionnal friday night! - Mythic oriented guild, but not hardcore 4-5 times a week. - Slow Mythic progression is fine for me. - No need to be a community with 100+ players online each night. - I like smaller guilds that pick the right people and players. Here is the role I would like to play for the next expansion: • • Warrior as a DPS (Might use a level 110 boost) Open to negociate other classes like Paladin (Healer or DPS),Druid (Healer). Not really into Rogue, Warlock, Death Knight or Monk. It’s a no-no! I didn’t mention Tank. As a raid leader and guild master, I used to tank a lot and lead the way. It’s something I could do again if needed, but for now I would like to DPS or Heal. It is possible for me to catch up and start raiding with the guild this spring and next summer. As soon as I know my role, I could work on it. I also have a level 110 boost that I could use if needed. Some infos about myself: • I’m a French Canadian from Montreal. • I need to practice my English skill for my line of work that’s why I want to be part again of a more english oriented community. • I got a great attitude, good skill communication ingame. Not a talker, just a doer. • I used to be very active on the Esports scene in Canada in 1999-2005 (CoD,CS,UT) • Playing PUBG for fun now and a few other games. I PvP also a lot! • I’m addicted to the game economy. I’m always at a farming spot or at the AH when not raiding. You can contact me via BattleNet : Valjean#11424Toodaloo0 1d
1d LF BFA guild Hey everyone thanks for stopping by. I'll keep it short and simple. I'm a returning player that wants to find a guild now and continue with into BFA. I decided to reroll here recently and started leveling. Right now I have a DH, warrior and shammy at 110. I've played casually off and on throughout the last few expansions with Cata being the last I raided regularly. I have high level raiding exp in top ranked US guilds in my glory days. I want to be able to experience content at a decent pace by committing 2-3 nights a week. I plan to level up numerous classes before BFA release. Right now I'm preferring to tank and will at least level all tank classes to 110 to have options for BFA. I'd be nice to join a raid group now but I do have a good bit of catching up to do. Thanks for the read. Hope I find a good home for myself.Raaja2 1d
1d Blood/UH DK LF guild Hey! New to this server and I'm looking for a Casual/Raiding guild! I have other characters I'll probably be transfering over a period of time. I dabble in pretty much everything. The only "Requirement" is that raid ends close to 10:00 pm EST. Respond here if you have any questions or add me on BNET at Rogue301#1259 Thanks!Brockon1 1d
1d Zul'Jin Server Lag and Stutters I have played on a few servers during Legion and over the years, Every server I have been on Including Zul'jin back when I played on it originally in Classic and BC was always very smooth, of course not without random lag issues like any server or game can have. However ever since returning to Zul'jin 5 months ago, I have heavy lags when trying to turn in quests, where I click the button and nothing happens, then have to wait for a delay of sometimes up to 30 seconds for it to go through, other times the game stutters when I am running around. It doesn't happen on other servers I play on like Zangarmarsh, only on Zul'jin. My friends and guild mates notice it too at the exact same times it happens for me. Is there some malfunctioning hardware? Is the server population too large and the hardware needs to be upgraded to accommodate a smoother experience? Blizz please take a look at this issue, since it is most assuredly not all our computers at the same time, or our copies of wow. Zul'jin is either malfunctioning or being over taxed and needs to be adjusted. Thank you.Khäy1 1d
1d [H] <Sons of Durotan> (11/11H) LFM <Sons of Durotan> is recruiting! After transferring our guild to a more populated server, we are looking to refill our roster for the current content and into BFA. We are a group of casual, experienced players that like to have fun while progressing through content. Our goal is to get enough consistent people to start Mythic raid content before the expansion ends. We are currently accepting people of all experience levels and are also willing to help gear up players, if necessary. What we need are people who consistently show up and are willing to learn and improve. If interested, we would like to do a mini-trial run (about 1-3 raid nights) to see if you like the way we operate and if we are a good fit for you. For loot distribution, we either group or personal loot, depending on the night! Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu 10:30pm – 12:30am EST We also have some people that run Mythic+ and arenas throughout the week, so feel free to ask about that as well! What We are Looking For: Tanks – None Healers – All Classes (DPS off-specs are a plus) Melee DPS – All Classes Ranged DPS – All Classes Expectations: 1. Punctuality. We would like you to show up early to maximize the time we have, but we aren't real sticklers about it: we understand that people have lives outside of WoW. Please make sure to let someone know if that happens though, so we don't question where you are. 2. Raid Awareness. Don’t be dumb. 3. Experience. Although we don’t require it, prior raid experience would be much appreciated, as it will lessen the amount we need to teach! 4. Acceptance to occasional trolling and swapblaster shenanigans. Don’t worry, this will not happen during progression nights! Requirements: - Discord (mic optional) - DBM or Big Wigs If interested, or have further questions, please reply below or contact the following people in-game: Vexcon – Gamer#1341 Livingangel – LivingAngel#1855 Rinne – Ren#13698 Thank you for taking the time to check us out and we hope to see you in the future!Rinne12 1d
1d <Keyboard Heroes> 9/9H Wed/Thurs 8:30p-11:30p Hello my name is Gonzorii, one of the officers in <Keyboard Heroes> we are currently looking for strong players to push our guild to the next level. Currently our guild stands at 9/9H with Ahead of the Curve:Kil'jaeden, last raid tier we got Ahead of the Curve:Gul'dan. While we are technically a casual guild we expect those who pick up a healer or tank spec to be able to consistently make raid times. Those raid times are currently Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11:30pm server time (Eastern Standard Time). <Keyboard Heroes> is really trying to get to a point where we don't have to PUG, and we are currently looking for different types of DPS. We currently have two tanks and three healers, but we are always looking for backup healers and tanks. We pride ourselves in being able to enjoy WoW while staying serious about the game and are looking to help players improve! Please send a Battle.net message to any of our officers... Loot Council Keyboard Heroes uses a Loot Council system to help distribute loot fairly. RNG has only gotten worse in Legion and Loot Council is a way to combat a lot of the unfairness that Personal Loot entails. The Loot Council currently consists of the Officers who are attending raid and one Veteran Raider. Council members who have rolled to acquire an item do not get to decide where the item goes. Loot has a priority system based on rank in the guild, currently the newest members (less than one week of raids attended) have less priority than Member and Raider ranks. Member rank is the next step up after a week (two raids) attended. Finally the Raider rank is our final rank to base Loot on. Any step up from the standard Raider has the same priorities that a normal Raider has. Officers Hiro#1144 [Recruitment Head] Scarlackan#1179 [Guild Master] Gonzorii#1601 Orsonof#1355 [Event Coordinator] Corupted#1393 [Raid Lead]Gonzorii11 1d
1d LF Casual Guild Hi, I am new to Zul'jin and I am currently looking for a social and active guild. This is an alt and I do raid on my main (MW Monk) but I wanted to stretch out and see what its like on a high pop server. I might be interested in raiding down the line but since I just boosted I am no where near ready for anything raid wise :) Up until ABT I was a holy pally main so thankfully I wouldn't have to much of a learning curve if I can get up to par as a raider. But my main focus is somewhere social and friendly. Thank you :) - KatKatianná3 1d
2d H/A - Je cherche une guilde québécoise (Qc) Bonjour, Je cherche une guilde sérieuse ayant pour objectif de raider principalement pour l'expansion BFA. Je joue depuis les débuts de WoW, même depuis la version Alpha quand pour te rendre de Stormwind à Ironforge était la grande aventure de la soirée. Ma plus belle expérience était à Cataclysm quand j'ai décidé de créer ma propre guilde suite à ma belle expérience personnelle dans une guilde top US comme healer. Nous avons été capable de faire Nefarian Realm First en 10M. J'ai voulu revivre l'expérience avec Legion (MMM), mais ça n'a pas fonctionné comme prévu malheureusement pour plusieurs facteurs que je pourrais expliquer lors d'une discussion. Voici les rôles que je peux occuper pour l'expansion: Warrior (Tank, DPS) Il est possible de négocier une autre classe comme druid, paladin, dh. sauf death knight, monk rogue et warlock (arghhh) Info+ J’ai une expérience comme Class Leader, Raid Leader et Guild Master. Je peux assister dans la création d'une nouvelle guilde. Il serait possible pour moi de rattraper les joueurs pour raid bientôt. J'ai un boost 110 gratuit au besoin qui est disponible. Je suis présentement sur le realm Sargeras-US. Je peux transférer au besoin. Si vous désirez un joueur fidèle, fiable et performant ayant une attitude positive, veuillez communiquer avec moi via BattleNet : Valjean#11424Dwalker4 2d
2d H<Deadbeat Dads>8/11M, Fri/Sat, 6hr week LFM <Deadbeat Dads> Horde/Zul'jin, 7/11M, 6 hour weekend team looking to fill out all roles for Antorus. We raid Friday and Saturday night from 9:30pm-12:30am est, with an optional heroic raid on Thursday at the same time. Our group is searching for other players with very similar current raid progression. We want to keep relearning to a minimal. Currently looking a resto shaman and a few dps(boomkin, windwalker, shadow priest). We will consider any exceptional applicant. We have a very relaxed raiding atmosphere. We are part of a large raiding community consisting of multiple raiding teams. This is an adult guild where there aren't really any boundaries and discretion is rarely used; you have been warned. We like to have fun and remain constructive at the same time. A lot of us group up for mythic+ runs or older content on off days. If you are interested reply below, or you can add me SilentSword#127534, or Crossmyheart#11315, and we will follow up.Hempingway27 2d
2d <Shadow Reign> Looking to build a guild <Shadow Reign> Is looking for people to fill our -admittedly- small ranks, here is what we are looking for 1 tank 4 healers 3-4 melee 8-9 rdps and we raid these times 10:30 PM EST-1:30 AM EST Tues Thurs and Fri with an option Weds raid to clear heroic this is an alt that i made the gm, i plan to make this alt my main in bfa... Battle.net tag is BBkat#11335Gorlorb5 2d
2d <Concido> Zul'jin 7/11M - Horde LF DPS! <Concido> Zul'jin 7/11M - Horde LF DPS! Server Zul'jin Guild <Concido> Horde Time 8:00 - 11:30 PM EST Wednesday / Thursday Progression 7/11 M 11/11 H Guild website https://concidozuljin.wordpress.com/ <Concido> We are looking to expand our core roster. We are a friendly Guild with a goal to push Cutting Edge on all current content. We are looking for players that share that goal with us. We raid two times a week, Wednesday/Thursday for Mythic Progression, and Saturday as an optional day where we do heroic/normal. We do expect a good attendance record, as to keep the group strong. We need notice in advance when possible so the group does not stop. We supply all raiders with Flasks and Feasts but ask you bring your own Augment runes and potions. We ask that all applications, if you're expecting a main spot, to be mythic raid ready, and have logs. All spots are competitive. We are casual friendly as well if you are not the Raiding type. Class needs: -Mage -Warlock -Ele Shaman -Balance Druid -MM Hunter -WW Monk Even if we are not Looking for your spec, We are always looking for skilled players. Requirements: Friendly Mature Patience Good attendance Discord required - Mic is optional if you'd like, you can also apply at our Discord. Follow the steps at our website! https://concidozuljin.wordpress.com/application/ If you have any questions feel free to add my battletag :) mikaela#1294Verzik0 2d
2d [H] <The Infinite Path> M+ Guilld recruiting The Infinite Path (IP) wants itself to be a gaming hub where players can find fun and challenging things to do while working together. For the end of Legion, our focus will be set on Mythic Keystones. In Battle For Azeroth, Mythic + is going to play an even bigger part in the high end PvE content due in part to class Tier Sets being removed. M+'s have the advantage to only require 5 people, so they can be done at anytime. That's why we want M+ to be the foundation of IP. This will lead to us having more guildies online for a more active and robust community that everyone will find waiting for them. Once our foundation is set with active players running Mythic +'s, we will set our focus on creating an active raid team for BfA. This will never draw the focus away from our goal, which is an active community of Mythic + advocates and players who are interested in challenging content. If you're interested to be part of our guild, you can contact me @ Popov#1457(battletag) You can also contact our officers in game : Sarokun, Kruoth, and ShamquiquiMankankosapo0 2d
2d [H]<Reason> 8/11M; LF DPS Hey folks! <Reason>-Zul'jin is recruiting! We are a 2-day mythic progression guild. We enjoy pushing Mythic raid content as well as high keystones, but we know folks have jobs, school, lives, and all sorts of stuff outside of WoW. With that said, our roster is strictly performance based: raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Server: Zul'jin - Horde Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8 PM - 11 PM (optional Wednesday Heroic or Normal Antorus for mains, friends, and alts) Progression: 8/11 M Recruiting priorities: We're looking for ranged dps to round out our roster, but we'll consider anyone of any class or spec if they're exceptional To be considered, you must have logs showing you can put out high damage/heal numbers, have strong raid awareness, and can perform boss mechanics well. Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a lot of factors, including how well you perform in fights (dps, mechanically); how reliable you are (showing up on time every raid day); and general attitude (how you mesh with the guild). What we expect from you: Again, punctual, reliable, competent. We don't have AP/trait or alt gearing requirements, so you can play at your own pace. But keep in mind that if you only log in twice a week for raid you will quickly fall behind and lose your raid spot. We also like to see new folks integrate into the guild socially, because we believe playing WoW is more fun if you're doing it with friends. What you can expect from us: A close, fun group of people to push dungeon keys, raid content, leveling content, or even non-WoW games. During the day most folks are doing their real life thing, but in the evenings it gets really active in-game. Our discord tends to be busy all day with all types of memes and fun as well. If you're interested, please contact one of our officers: Dunter#11887 Ushuima#1987 Anethia#1405. Thanks and good luck!Dunston1 2d
2d Holy Paladin and Hunter LF casual guild. Holy paladin and RL hunter friend looking for casual raiding guild. A little about me I am 28 years old and have played WoW off and on since 2005-2006. I have a wife and kids now so I have not been able to dedicate much time to a game until recently. I have tried to get into other games but it is only a few weeks until I lose interest so I decided to reinstall WoW. Finally a game that can hold my attention again! I don't necessarily want to stay casual but I must as most my time is with my family. My ilvl is low atm since I am just now getting into this expansion. I have past raid experience in almost every expansion with my "glory" days being vanilla (gotta love BWL). I am just now getting back into the game and learning to play a new class (old DK main). My hunter friend has raided most of this expansion but stopped during Nighthold when his guild disbanded (common occurrence for that raid I hear). We are available 9:30 PM- 1:30 AM server time on most nights except Wednesday. Thanks for all who read this giant post of my life as I try to get in a casual guild to have fun with random people from WoW =).Dabmoar1 2d
2d LF Raid Ele/Resto New transfer. Just started playing again after a break. 930 ele/resto. Sun-Wed availability. 100% attendance and learn fights quick. See you in game. = )Fumeraz1 2d
2d <TEA> LFM for BFA! The Excellent Adventure was formed in August 2017. The guild started small with just a handful of people, but from that core it has grown into a community of like-minded folks looking to enjoy the game but also approach it with a more serious tone toward raiding. This is a community where there are a ton of laughs and good times to be had, but we also go over logs and expect our raiders to perform. Nobody in the guild gets sat without being given a chance to improve and grow. We like to invest in our players so that they feel more inclined to invest in our community. Our team is a six hour per week raid team, two nights. We take those six hours fairly serious, we expect people to come in and put their best foot forward so that we can still see success at a decent pace. We also have a farm night that is more casual and offers a way to still get that raiding fix in a more relaxed atmosphere. In addition to the serious tone, we all very much enjoy each others company. Often spending time outside of raid running M+, PvP, transmog, or even playing other games together. Other than just raiding, we also host quite a few social events that our community enjoys. Our events range from in game transmog competitions and scavenger hunts to out of game d20 nights. Now for what you all came here for, below is our listed raid times and information. Mythic Progression Team (4/11M) Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST. We form up at 8:15pm to get summons out and trash down so we can pull as near to 8:30 as possible. We typically provide flasks and feasts for our raiders. Our optional farm nights are Sundays from 8:30-11:30pm EST. We are looking for raiders who can maintain a near 100% attendance and have a strong knowledge of their class. People that are open to feedback and can keep a positive attitude during frustrating wipes. We also generally prefer people who enjoy the game and spend time online outside of raid time. Other than just raiders, we are also open to accepting social players who would like to join to run M+, casual raids, or join in our social events. Our social events consist of things like Transmog Competitions, Scavenger Hunts, and just about anything else you could think of. If any of this sounds like something you’re interested in, please contact any of the people listed below. Recruiters Zakaren (Btag: Lanirus#1104 | Discord: Lanirus#9887) Officers Zorn (Btag: Zorn#1806 | Discord: Zorn#6980) Cloyster (Btag: Cloyster#1955 | Discord: Cloyster#2492) Rimeblade (Btag: Gauntlet#1976 | Discord: Gauntlet#0359) Auntlers (Btag: Garzek#1760 | Discord: Garzek#8974)Zorn4 2d
3d <Entity - Zul'Jin [H]> - 9/11M - Recruiting! <Entity> Progression: 9/11M ABT Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 7-10p; Optional Heroic Tuesday 7-10p Recruitment Needs: Vengeance DH, Healer (Resto Druid/Sham, Holy/Disc Priest) Don't be discouraged if your class/spec isn't listed, we are always considering exceptional players. Please send a message to Czy#1449 or Ghostica#1118 Info: We raid on an extremely light schedule (2 days, 6 hrs/wk) and expect the very best from our raiders. Our raiders are both mechanically sound and skillful within their respective class. Our goal is to down bosses in a timely manner while having fun as a group. With that being said, new recruits can expect a player base with a similar mindset. We are not a group of elitists and toxicity towards each other is unacceptable. As a new raider to the guild, you can expect a positive raiding environment with constructive criticism from our raiders. What To Expect From Us: Maintain at least 90% raid attendance Always come prepared to raid with previous knowledge of the relevant encounter, pots, flasks, and your A-game. Active participation outside of raids. An attitude conducive to productive and ultimately successful raid nights. We're not looking for drama llamas or divas. Every raider in the guild pulls their own weight. All raid spots are earned and we strive to have very situational aware raiders who, nonetheless, stay on top of their class. Attention to raid mechanics over parses is the key to success.Czy5 3d
3d Nocturnal 6/11M Late Night LFM ...... Boomkin - HIGH Elemental Shaman - Closed Warlock - Low Shadow Priest - Low Hunter - HIGH Fire Mage - LOW Ret Pally - Low Frost DK- Closed Havoc DH - Low WW Monk - Low DK - Low Feral - Low Rogue - HIGH Resto Shaman - Closed Holy Pally - Closed Tank - Any Class Any Exceptional DPS ...1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment. 2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond. 3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want. 4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time. ...Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not. ... Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537Bubblesmitey28 3d
3d [H]<Deadbeat Dads> 11/11M Recruiting! Deadbeat Dads 11/11M on Zul'jin is recruiting! Raid times: Mon/Tues/Wed 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) We don't add extra days or hours during progression. We are currently raiding on a relaxed schedule of Tuesday/Wed to avoid burnout before BFA. Loot Council Current needs: Healer One Resto Druid or nonpriest class DPS RANGED (prefer Mage/Hunter/Boomkin) All other specs and classes encouraged to apply as we are always looking for quality players to join us. If interested, please add one of the following battletags to get in contact with us: Cryxian#1487 or Biggie#1930. Or apply at our website: http://www.dbdguild.com/Cryxian11 3d
3d <Concido> Zul'jin 6/11M - Horde LF DPS! <Concido> Zul'jin 6/11M - Horde LF DPS! Server Zul'jin Guild <Concido> Horde Time 8:00 - 11:30 PM EST Wednesday / Thursday Progression 6/11 M 11/11 H Guild website https://concidozuljin.wordpress.com/ <Concido> We are looking to expand our core roster. We are a friendly Guild with a goal to push Cutting Edge on all current content. We are looking for players that share that goal with us. We raid two times a week, Wednesday/Thursday for Mythic Progression, and Saturday as an optional day where we do heroic/normal. We do expect a good attendance record, as to keep the group strong. We need notice in advance when possible so the group does not stop. We supply all raiders with Flasks and Feasts but ask you bring your own Augment runes and potions. We ask that all applications, if you're expecting a main spot, to be mythic raid ready, and have logs. All spots are competitive. We are casual friendly as well if you are not the Raiding type. Class needs: -Mage -Warlock -Ele Shaman -Balance Druid -Hunter -Monk Even if we are not Looking for your spec, We are always looking for skilled players. Requirements: Friendly Mature Patience Good attendance Discord required - Mic is optional if you'd like, you can also apply at our Discord. Follow the steps at our website! https://concidozuljin.wordpress.com/application/ If you have any questions feel free to add my battletag :) mikaela#1294Verzik0 3d
3d LF Semi-hardcore Raiding Group In BfA I am looking to dps in a semi-hardcore raiding environment after being gone due to real life issues mid Mythic Nighthold. I tanked Mythic EN and NH (7/7M and 7/10M) before having to deal with some real life issues that have been resolved. I have been raiding since Wrath and playing the game since Vanilla.Sarmoody1 3d
3d [H] <Disturbed> 10/11M - 3 Day 8-11PM - LFM (H) <Disturbed> US-Zul’jin - 3 Nights/Week - Semi-Hardcore Raid Times Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11pm server (EST) *Holidays will be rescheduled.* Current Progression: Antorus: 10/11M TOS: 8/9M Nighthold: 10/10M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Recruitment: MDPS: Rogue, Fury Warrior, Death Knight RDPS: Hunter, Balance Druid Tank: Closed Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest, MW Monk *All exceptional players, regardless of role/class will be considered.* Recruitment Criteria: - 90% Mandatory attendance and ability to give advance notice of availability - Prepared with consumables, addons, and knowledge of raid bosses - Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback - Respectful, Friendly, and Mature - Good communication skills - *Looking for long-term placement in guild* How To Apply Please apply on the following website: http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply Contact Information: Madness#12309 - Madness Mojo#12988 – MojosauceMojosauce49 3d
3d [LNPT] 6/11M 6hr/week Recruiting Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, 5/9M Tomb, and 6/11M Antorus and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling thru Mythic Antorus and beyond! When we raid: 10pm-midnight: Mon-Wed Classes we're looking for: DPS - (Death Knight, Affliction Warlock, Hunter, shadow priest, ele shaman, boomkin plus others) 1 Healer (Prefer Monk or Druid, but will consider all) We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed. Our Philosophy: Most important thing to us is raid environment. We like to keep it constructive and calm - we get more done that way. We take every pull seriously and limit downtime as much as possible. In addition, we look for quality raiders - most of our core have been hardcore progression raiders in the past (we have been around since Burning Crusade), but simply dont have the time for it anymore. That being said, we make the absolute best out of our 6 hrs /wk and look to clear all current mythic content when possible. If this sounds like the right place for you, please contact: Locanth#1758, Gorgrath#1989, Caith#1565, Gortao#1301 or Hailes#1654. We look forward to speaking with you further! You can also submit an application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/Gorgrath98 3d