Zul'jin

Nov 12 [H] <Still Flying> 8/8H LF 1 Healer 1 Dps Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We… may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 11/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip into mythic raiding. Progression: Normal: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 What We Are Looking For 1 Healer 2 Dps Tank: Full Heal: 1 Disc Priest M Dps: (WW Monk, Rogue, Feral ) R Dps: (Mage, Balance Druid, SPriest, ) Will consider any good player of their class/ spec. We expect the usual: come prepared, know the fights, know your class and spec, and try your best. In other words, you must be able to carry your own weight or at least know when to ask for help. Raid Days / Time (Eastern Standard Time) Tuesday 8-10:30 EST Thursday 8-:10:30 EST *(Saturday Alt 8-10:30EST)* We Also Do More Then Just Raiding... Weekly Mythic + Drunk PvP Mount / Transmog / Achievements Run Trivia Night Competitions For More Info or Any Questions Fill Free to Send a Message Krayola#1960 (Krayola - Recruiting Officer) dbowd3n#1982 (Tydilx - Raid Leader) Nighttigress#1106 (Nighttigress - Guild Master) Pay#1921 (Paylia - Guild Master)Krayola1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Enhance looking for guild AOTC 2/8m enhance looking for long term progress home. I recently rerolled from warrior and am loving enhance. We all know they don’t do the highest raid dps but I can make up for it other ways. I am dedicated to my guild and progress. I will make 99% of raids and learn about fights before we do them. I also love rbgs and arenas. Raid availability: Monday 6-11 Thuesday 9-11 Wednesday 6-11 Thurs 8-11 Fri or sat(can’t do both days) 3pm-11 Sunday all dayNumlock4 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] <Pain Train> Weekend raiding guild LF DPS We are: tight-knit, mature raiders, many of whom have been playing WoW for several expansions. Most of us have obligations IRL (e.g. family, gainful employment, school) that obviate a weekend raiding schedule. Environment: laid-back, fun, social Raids: efficient, focused You: punctual, prepared, spend time researching boss mechanics and your class to improve your game play. Raid times Saturday 10 pm- 1 AM server Sunday 7pm-10pm server We use discord (mic not required) Needs: DPS- Warrior WW Monk Any ranged DPS We are currently not recruiting Tanks or Healers but we will consider exceptional players of any class. Progress: 4/8 H We are also welcome like-minded players who are looking for a home to socialize, do mythic+ dungeons, farm for mounts/transmogs and PvP. (Note: we have a separate guild designation for non-raiders) If you are interested, please contact any individuals below or any guild member of <Pain Train> to be directed to an officer. Guild leader Sippycupps Battletag: PainTrain#11771 Sofiyah Battletag: Biggie#1944 Lent/Sitch Battletag: Magilla#1842Sofiyah6 Nov 12
Nov 12 377 WW Monk looking for a late night guild (H) 3/8 M 377 WW monk looking for a 11pm eastern+ raiding guild. Will probably reroll next patch since WW is getting railed in nerfs. Im looking for a good time with boss kills.Trojanducky4 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] 2/8M Guild LFM for raid team and M+ Hello! We are <Disband>, a Horde guild on the US server Zul'jin that main raids 2 nights a week. Raid Times: Sundays and Mondays at 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST) Wednesday is an off night and optional* at 8-10pm PST (11pm - 1am EST). We are looking for dedicated, mature, responsible, experienced, and flexible raiders that can make our times consistently and push for Mythic progression in Battle for Azeroth. We are rebuilding our Mythic Raiding roster, and are looking for more people to help fulfill the team's needs! We are accepting players of all skills for our Mythic + and social teams. We are looking for ranged DPS, Healers with strong DPS offspecs, and tank(s)! For any end-game content, we expect raiders to come prepared with the necessary raiding materials such as potions, flasks, food, repair money, knowledge of the fights, and attitude to improve not only yourself, but each other. *The optional Wednesday night raids are only 2 hours long. Farm content from Heroic is usually moved to this day to provide an extra day for people who want a chance at Heroic Loot once we have moved into Full-time mythic raiding. We want to achieve Cutting edge on each tier, while having fun. We like no drama and are open to suggestions. Current BFA Progression: 8/8 Heroic Uldir 2/8 Mythic Uldir Legion Raid Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor: Mythic Cutting Edge 7/10 Mythic Nighthold 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne Warlords of Draenor Progression: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: Mythic Cutting Edge If interested please fill out an application via link below (Google Application). After completing the application, if needed, feel free to contact either of the Battle.Tags below: https://tinyurl.com/ycbtkh8z Decapadin (MetalBill#11496) (Recruitment Officer) or Decap#1298 (Discord) Sprucewayne (Sprucewayne#11591) (Guild Master)Decapadin8 Nov 12
Nov 12 LF healers 8/8 N 5/8 H Uldir Senseless Violence is looking for dps (melee and ranged) and healers for 7/8 norm 2/8 heroic Uldir. We raid on wed/thur at 9-11 server time. If interested message Stonesister (raregeneralk#1679) or leave comment below.Saskato9 Nov 12
Nov 12 8/8H 3/8M Looking for all DPS The harder the conflict the more <Glorious> the triumph Glorious is a guild looking for dedicated Semi-hardcore mythic raiders who are looking to have a more laid back experience when it comes to mythic content. We raid Fri-Sat 9-12 EST. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M, and we are looking for more core mythic raiders. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Closed DPS: Open to all Healers Paladin - High Priority WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Glorious What type of guild are we: We are a guild that is simply looking for individuals who just want to have fun playing the game after the end of a hard day at work while experiencing mythic content. We have a laid back attitude but we are selective with who will be raiding mythic due to the limited slots and the desire to progress. We wont push raid hours past the time and understand when you cant make to raid so long as we know beforehand. Thanks for getting this far and showing interest in "Glorious" Please reach out to the individuals below if you are interested in joining Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer Lonewolfmcq#1468 Myostatin: Officer phobia#1707Drunkndonut141 Nov 12
Nov 12 <Nobody Say Anything> Recruiting! <Nobody Say Anything> (retired hardcore) is recruiting! We are currently 8/8 N and 5/8 H. We are in need of some strong DPS, preferably ranged but all will be considered. We are also in need of a healer, possibly a resto Shaman or Mistwalker Monk. Again, all will be considered. We are primarily a Heroic based guild just looking to clear content. We do not wanting to succumb to the Mythic grind because we like playing the game. That is not to say we won't dip our feet into Mythic if we all feel so inclined. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Raid times are currently Sun/Mon/Wed from 1800 - 2100 EST (Server).Trollnya0 Nov 12
Nov 12 380 paladin LF mythic raiding. Paladin looking for guild, Please read all below before contacting me. I've done the best I can to answer any & all questions you may have for me. P.S. I've alts ranging from 340-360 I'm willing to gear up & play over ret if required. About me: I'm 21 years old, work from home & love playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch & other video games. I collect all t-mogs, battle pets & mounts in game & love to do M+ & other casual things while not raiding. Past & Current progression: Firelands: 3/7N Dragon Souls: 6/8H Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14N Highmaul: 3/7M Blackrock Foundry: 5/9M Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M ( Cutting Edge ) Emerald Nightmare: 2/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Nighthold: 8/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 5/8M Antorus, the Burning Throne: 3/11M Uldir: 3/8M (30% on Vetics) Past Guild Experiences & Unfinished tiers? I know that a lot of unfished tiers is scary however, I've always struggled finding guilds because they all fall apart due to poor leadership or lack of players. I made a guild <Zealous raiders> with friends & we got to 3/8M before the burn out of AP grinding & gear grinding became to much for some people. What am I looking for? Availability? I'm available every day of the week, however I prefer 3-4 raid days & late night raiding, raids that start at 6:30pm PST or later are what work best for me. I also prefer Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday raiding, just because I prefer it doesn't mean I won't raid other days for the proper guild. I'm looking for an established guild that's been around for years that wants to clear Cutting Edge content each tier. I'm a highly dedicated player & am always looking to clear cutting edge but I've fallen subject to guilds always falling apart, even after making my own guild this was the case & issue. What specialization do you play & do you play alts? I play paladin, I prefer Retribution > Holy > Protection but I can play all three, currently Holy is my weakest in gear. I can play other classes but enjoy most of my time on paladin & would prefer to stay on it. Realm change? Faction Change? I can realm & faction change for the right guild that best suits me & what I'm looking for. Why should you pick me? Because I aspire to be the best raider that I can be, improving my DPS, healing or tanking as well as coming to each raid prepared to down bosses. Logs/Raider IO: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/judgenjury https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Judgenjury Battletag - Pixeledgamer#11165 Discord - Judgenjury#9908Judgenjury5 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H]<Potato Dream> 6/8M. 2day/8 hrs Who is Potato Dream? <Potato Dream> is a semi-hardcore guild on US-Zul'jin in search of raiders to further our BFA mythic raid roster. <Potato Dream> was originally established back in WoD where we hovered around US150 during WoD and Legion raiding on a 9 hour schedule (though we're 2 day now). We are currently recruiting 1-2 more DPS and possibly 1 healer (Non RSham, Non Pal) Why Potato?: Potato Dream is the efficient player's guild. While we aren't part of bleeding edge progression, we're a happy middle ground for solid players who still want to progress without sacrificing their real-life (cause we’re old and have responsibilities now). We're hardcore enough that you aren't wasting 4 hours a night watching other people fail, but casual enough that you don't hate your life. We progress quickly and efficiently. You'll wonder why no guild you've ever been in has been this perfect. We're also very selective about our members, valuing both logs/performance and whether or not you're a douchebag. Potato Dream is one of the first guilds I personally have ever been a part of when there's not a single member anyone hates. There is no raid member that is there because they are good, but lots of people want them gone. There is no Officer boyfriend/girlfriend that's only there for anonymous reasons. There is no person you switch channels in Discord after raid with your friends and talk about how annoying they are. We do not yell/rage at each other during raid. We have a very positive and constructive raid environment filled with just the right amount of banter and salt. Guild Info: We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM (EST/Server time, 8 hours total). We do not add days for progression, nor extend raid time more than 10 minutes, though we will have an additional night for an OPTIONAL heroic during mythic progress. While we were formerly a 3 day/9 hour guild, we think the shift down to two days a week provides a more focused approach and reinforces the whole efficiency theme we're going for. Trials typically last around a week and a half and are very informal. How to Apply: You can apply by filling out the following google form: https://goo.gl/forms/XjLe8s5WUGkvKKAA3 . This will automatically post to our Discord where our officers can review your application. Additionally, you can always contact me at DrMeat#1235. Thanks!Meatlift25 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] Irrational Decision [8/8H][2/8M] <Irrational Decision> - We have two raid teams looking to add members to push into Mythic Uldir. Who are we? - We are a mature friendly laid back group of guys & gals that like to raid. Formed January 2018, we have numerous types of raiders; from vanilla to more recent expansions. Some used to raid hardcore mythic and now want to slow down. We do all sorts of other things then raiding; Mythic+, and achievement runs where some others do RBGs and other PvP. When are your raid times? Raid Team - Carnage [8/8H] Tues/Wed/Thurs - 10:30PM - 12:30AM EST (6 Hours/week) Raid Team - Zing [2/8M 8/8H] Fri/Sat - 11:30PM - 2AM EST (5 Hours/week) Sunday Funday - Casuals/Alts Sun - Time TBD *We do keep track of attendance/performance for our groups. **Trial period is 2 weeks followed by a leadership vote, could be extended pending a vote. What are we looking for? - Dedication, commitment, and maturity. We only ask you to raid with us 5 or 6 hours week depending on the team; our overall goal as a group is to down bosses. If this is something not for you, please look else where. Raid Team - Carnage Range - Warlock (Medium) Melee – DH (HIGH) Heals - Shaman, Monk (low)Raid Team - Zing Range - Frost Mage (HIGH) Melee – WW (low) Heals - Paladin, Monk (low)Other high parsing exceptional players are encouraged to apply! Exceptional? At this point we will consider other ilvl 365+ players with above average logs to trial for a mythic team. We can only bring 20 to mythic raid; best attending, top performing player will be chosen over low parsing players. *Casuals are welcome to join; we welcome them to join us in Mythic+ and our Sunday Funday run Bottomline- Lot of us are married, or have kids, or both. We are family orientated and looking for more players similar to us with similar skill. Interested? - Add Gamer #1341 or Lefonque#11240 and let us know!Lafunk10 Nov 12
Nov 11 (H)Hemlock w/th 11-2am server (H)Hemlock w/th 11pm-2am server Looking for 1 healer and exceptional dps to fill our roster. We are currently 5/8H and we are newly formed. We have a bunch of players that like to run mythic+ guild runs that are always willing to help out. If interested contact me in game Zimm#1286 or comment hereZimmadiah0 Nov 11
Nov 11 <Ascension> 5/8M 2day LFM! 11/11M Antorus CE 5/8M Uldir guild formed during T20 with a goal to progress M Uldir and earn cutting edge. All core spots are performance based and exceptional players are encouraged to give us a shout regardless of class or below listed needs. We are currently recruiting players for progression raiding in BFA and are looking for the following classes: Ranged: -Any Raids are Tues/Weds 9p-12 server time (EST) and we use Discord for voice. PST Quazi#1125 or Padinn#1305 for more details.Quazi166 Nov 11
Nov 11 6/8M Holy Paladin - Prior top 50US Raider Hello, I am currently a member of DBD on Zuljin, unfortunately due to attendance issues and members leaving the game I am unfortunately having to search for another guild. My experience: Previous top 50 US guilds in Cata, MoP, and BC. BC: Black Blood Battalion - US 90th Cata - Cadia - US 45th MoP - Shining Force - US 100 Currently - DBD US 300 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/L%C3%A1thus My goal is to get back into the top 100 US scene. I am an experienced raider, competent with mechanics and staying up to date on my class changes. Always min/maxing and able to take both harsh and not harsh criticism. Ideally I would like a 3 night/week raiding guild. I am open to looking into 2 or 4 night a week guilds. The days I am able to raid are flexible, but has to be after 6:30pm CST weekdays. Weekends are flexible. I am not looking to join a guild who is struggling with attendance. I am trying to avoid joining any guild that currently has the potential to disband. I am a team player willing to help do what it takes to improve the raid; but I do not want to end up joining a guild who will fall apart in two weeks. Btag: Jindela#1572Láthus1 Nov 11
Nov 11 <Scuffed> LFM 4/8M Tue/Thurs <Scuffed> 4/8M is looking for a tank (pref monk), 2 healers (non-druid), and rdps (non-mage) 370-375+ with previous mythic raid experience. Raid times Tues/Thurs 8:30 - 11:30pm serverBullshifftt0 Nov 11
Nov 11 <Malus> Recruting for Mythic Malus 2/8M 8/8H AoTC Currently looking to recruit the following classes: Priest Holy Warlock Affliction Shaman Resto Rogue Sub/Outlaw Current Raid nights are Tue/Thur from 11:30 till 2:30 server time, with an off night raid on Monday for Heroic/Alts. We are a semi-hardcore guild that is mostly focusing on Battle for Atal'Dazar in the coming year and looking for quality players who know their spec, and can perform mechanics for fights. If you are interested please contact on real id Forestwalker#2890Iròh0 Nov 11
Nov 10 Looking to transfer So it has been miserable on the alliance side so we are server shopping looking for a guild to xfer too and raid with. We are 8/8h and 2/8m and we are looking for a guild that is mythic focused with a sense of community. A guild that is up front about raid goals, requirements and expectations. We've been burned in the past by guilds claiming they are mythic focused only to find the majority of their raid days are spent clearing heroic, and guilds that put restrictions and expectations on trials that are not expected to be followed by the rest of the guild. (in terms of loot, performance and attendance) We both have mythic backgrounds and are by no means elitest, however we do want a guild that has similar goals in terms of progression. What we are looking for in a guild is one with a sense of community, and not just a ghost town after raids. Active key community is def a must, doesn't have to like hyperactive but the ability to get some keys done more so. The main focus be mythic and not heroic, since we both do not need heroic and the things we do need we can just find pugs for. The members of the raid to be able to pull their weight, as in to not get out healed by a havoc dh. For the raid to learn and adapt quickly to mechanics, and not just tunnel down and try and cheese meters. So without further ado here are the links too the the DH and priest Dh- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/occisiospark#difficulty=4 Priest- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/ivaedra#difficulty=4 Raid days can be a mixture of Sunday-thursday, times are in cst 7pm-11pm. Prefer 3 days but 2 days are not off the table just stricter expectations. A little about us is the dh is 378, and does rbgs to push rating to get higher bis trinket, as well as doing key for a better chance for min maxing. As well the ability too maxamize gear upgrades outside of raiding. O guess this is a caveat as well since some people get weird bout this, but the dh does stream and all that fun junk so if that bothers you, you need not apply. The priest is 370 ilvl, loves doing keys for the same reasons as the dh to offer more of a chance for min maxing,and to get loot out side of the raid too further help the raid team. Thank you taking the time to read are thread and wait anxiously for your responses. Too get in contact with us please either post here or add sparkytiz#1491, lunaspark#1158.Occisiospark4 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] <UYI> 5/8M 8/8H 2 Day LF RDPS <Use Your Imagination> is recruiting on Zul'jin Horde! We are a group of veteran players and experienced raiders (11/11M Antorus CE) doing progression raiding in Uldir and beyond. We are currently in need of: RANGED Boomkin Frost Mage We will still consider any applicants, especially those with outstanding logs, references, etc. Our raid days are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (Server Time). Please make sure that you can fully attend all of our raids barring emergencies. Excess loot is handled via loot council amongst the officers, with aspects such as attendance and performance being considered when determining who receives what. Raiders are expected to research boss fights and their class and should know their proper stat weights and skill priority/rotation. Raiders are also expected to be able to handle criticism and understand that there is a possibility of being sat for optimal group comp on certain fights. You should have a stable internet connection and computer, as well as a working microphone and Discord installed. If you are interested in joining, please whisper myself, Krushkor (Krysoken#1166 on BattleTag), Arthasian (Absynnian#1531 on BattleTag) or Ærtai (AliasNode#1351 on BattleTag). Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!Klypsafya25 Nov 10
Nov 10 377 Prot pally looking for mythic guild Hey there, due to my current guild calling it quits due to attendance I am looking for a new home to raid in. I am 377 prot, 376 ret and 2/8M with 6% wipes on zekvos. I am looking for a late night guild, raiding 10pm EST or later on any days except Wed. I strive to hold a very high attendance rate as well as performance and am looking for a group who expects the same from their raiders. I am open to transferring if needed as well. Feel free to hit me up on here or on battle.net. For looking up my logs or character the alt code is alt-0208 for both D's demon29#1153Ðongðong3 Nov 10
Nov 10 Looking to soak teams late night 10-2am EST Th/Fri raids 10-2est 2/8M 9% zek wipes We need more bodys for mythic raiding DPS pref 1-2 Healers no tanks Hit me upSnackz7 Nov 10
Nov 10 (H) <HashtagTriggered> 8/8N 7/8H <HashtagTriggered> 8/8N 7/8H is recruiting for Heroic progression!. looking to fill ranks with reliable dedicated raiders who would like to push for AOTC/possible Mythic progress. Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Pst for more info. Also accepting people who want to focus on M+ pref heals / rangedJfivealive7 Nov 10
Nov 10 Brewmaster Monk LF Mythic + Guild top 10 service raider io Mythic + Brewmaster monk looking for a guild focused mostly on mythic +. Just returned to the game a few months ago, after taking a few year break. looking for a fun group of people who want to push high keys. 1100+ io @ Taperecorder#1658Mstrboopy1 Nov 10
Nov 10 DH LF raiding guild LF a raiding guild old Raider who just resubbed and leveld a toon 4 days ago looking to find a raiding guild i can get my feet wet in. I love doing other content during the week too, arenas, rbgs, mythic dungs. Past raid experience. I have multiple AOTC's. I also have past Mythic raiding experince in Warlords.Tykiruu2 Nov 10
Nov 10 H- 1 day/week lfm-The Thundering Legion The Thundering Legion is a one night a week Normal/Heroic guild looking for more DPS! We raid Tuesday nights at 7PM PST/10PM EST and raid for ~3 hours. We offer a relaxed adult environment. Guild Repairs, Mythic Plus groups and more. A little about us. TTL has been around since mid-Burning Crusade. Actively raiding since the start of Wrath of the Lich King. We are a group of like-minded adults who enjoy many aspects of the game. Casual, but serious about raiding and having fun. No raiding experience required. We are willing to help you learn. Currently 8/8 Heroic in Uldir For Legion our record stands: -------------------------------------------------------------------- 7/7H - The Emerald Nightmare 3/3H - Trial of Valor 10/10H - The Nighthold 9/9H - Tomb of Sargeras 11/11H - Antorus, the Burning Throne -------------------------------------------------------------------- -As far as DPS anything is welcome Respond here, add me on Battle.net(LuiGG#1992) or message me in-game.Kenske0 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] Pound Squad is LFM 8/8H 1/8M Basic Guild Information Guild: Pound Squad Faction: Horde Server: Zul’ Jin Progression (We also cleared most legion/WoD content together) Our raid team is currently Uldir 8/8N and 8/8H 1/8M Raid hours Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST Friday: 8:00-11:00 PM EST About Us: Pound Squad is a newly formed guild on the Zul’Jin Server. We are looking for individuals who want to spend time not just progressing, but sharing laughs and having fun while doing so. We still want to consistently push and progress in relevant content. We are currently focusing on Normal and Heroic difficulties. The guild does provide our team with food and flasks. You will need to provide your own gems, enchants, and potions for prepotting. While this may be true, we are always here to help when it comes to professions. We hold raiders responsible for attendance and require raiders to have knowledge and/or experience of the raid encounters before progression. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from officers when needed. We all share the same goal: to enjoy ourselves and get that boss kill while doing so! We are currently recruiting for our roster, all classes encouraged to apply. We also accept casual and social players that would like to enjoy Mythic and Mythic + Dungeons, as well as World Content! Current Needs: The below lists all of the classes we would like to add to our current roster and consider a valuable addition to any raid. "Ret Paladin, Rogue, Warlock, Shadow Priest, WW Monk, Deathknight, Hunter,Warrior" Are in high demand. If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below or any other guild member . Also, below is a link to the guild discord channel. Please feel free to join to ask any questions if interested. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. https://discord.gg/4BT4JZ9 Asylu (Chains#11562) - Guild Master Moons- Co- GM/Raid leaderAsylu9 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H][Zul'jin]<Vigil> 5/8M 3Day 9Hrs LFM <Vigil> of Zul'jin is a recently re-formed guild from the ashes of <Vigil> on Mal'ganis, the original merger of <Aurora> and <Death and Taxes> during WoTLK, which disbanded in WoD. The roster features about a dozen former raiders, including many that were involved in the Mists of Pandaria US 4th roster. Past Progression: - Mythic: Blackhand (US 16th) - Mythic: Imperator Mar'gok (US 19th) - Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream (US 5th) - Heroic: Lei Shen (US 5th) - Heroic: Sha of Fear (US 18th) - Heroic: Madness of Deathwing (US 13th) - Heroic: Ragnaros (US 4th) - Heroic: Tier 11 (US 7th) - Heroic: Lich King (US 6th) Our ideal raiders are self-reliant, come prepared, mature and are able to be accountable for their mistakes. We’re an adult guild and would prefer ages of 25+ raiders. Our raid environment is typically non-toxic and we prefer to keep it that way. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Seeking: - MW MONK (HIGH DEMAND) We will consider strong applicants of any type, even if not listed above! Being able and willing to play off-specs is a huge plus! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST (5 - 8 PST) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contact & Apply // DISCORD: Reals#8155 // Brolandi#2096 Our other officers are Sacers and Brolandi, who can be reached in-game as well. We handle applications through Discord and PMs. Visit our discord and see the #welcome channel, which lists our rules and expectations. Under that is a short little app you can PM to me on Discord. https://discord.gg/Zrqc8Ky --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirements: 90%+ Attendance Discord, working mic. NO MUTES Weakauras, rclootcouncil, and Exorsus Raid Tools. 365Ilvl / Azerite Neck lvl 21+Realsmooth15 Nov 10
Nov 10 <3/8> 381 Warrior Lf Weekend team Hello all! Just got a new job, and cant commit to a weekday team without destroying my sleep. Any weekend (saturday/sunday) Guilds recruiting?Budgetcleave4 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] <Ape Escape> T/W/T 5/8 M LFM RPDS If you prefer an interview/chat, you can contact me directly via BattleTag for recruitment. If you prefer to apply, you can apply directly here: https://goo.gl/forms/vxY8Yw1lyYOVMZE03 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello! Ape Escape is a new arrival to Zul'jin (swapped servers post legion). We are currently searching for active players for mythic raid progression and Mythic+ content in Battle For Azeroth. Some of our members have known eachother for 10+ years, but this will be our third expansion raiding together as a guild (est. WOD). Our guild focuses on one simple goal: No rage, many memes, and a fun, low stress raiding environment with high skilled players. We pride ourselves on having both an above average raider core that is actually enjoyable to play with. We obtain Cutting Edge each tier at our own pace while enjoying ourselves immensely in each raid. Even if you can't commit to Mythic raiding full-time or just aren't interested: We are also searching for players who are interested in clearing high M+ dungeons and normal/heroic raiding whenever they are available. Add me for an invite! We always appreciate to have extra teammates available for PvE content. We consider all exceptional players for Mythic raid team slots, but we currently have a higher demand for: RANGED DPS (High Prio, in order of most desired to least): Warlock Mage Balance Druid Melee DPS (Low prio): Warrior WW Monk Our (Mythic) raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM EST to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST). We run alt raids and normal/heroic on other nights and times, sometimes weekends (depends on what content is available at the time). These times vary from week to week, but we keep our MOTD/Calendar and Discord up to date with all upcoming raids. If you have any questions about the guild, are searching for a home but can't Mythic raid, or you are looking for a Mythic raid slot, feel free to contact me @ hero#1272 You can find our guild discord here: https://discord.gg/y83epps If you prefer to apply, you can apply directly here: https://goo.gl/forms/vxY8Yw1lyYOVMZE03Scrapper66 Nov 10
Nov 10 <The Sons of Liberty> 8/8 H | 2/8 M LF ALL Guild: <The Sons of Liberty> Faction: Horde Server: Zul'jin (US) Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (PST). Saturday 8:00 P.M. - Midnight or 1:00 A.M (PST) Current Progression: 8/8 H | 2/8M (8%- Zek’Voz) Goal: Cutting Edge Information/History: <The Sons of Liberty> is a new guild of old veterans that are looking to recruit for our raid team. Leadership consists of top raiders during Cataclysm, WoTLK, and Mythic-Level Legion players. We look to keep our roster small as to empower those who choose to excel in our ranks. We are looking for laid-back, but dedicated players to fill out our 20-man roster for Mythic progression. Requirements: Attendance, Willingness to Learn/Optimize, and Preferably Previous Experience/Logs. Application: https://goo.gl/forms/I21J78MLSu2H8VVM2 Other Activities: High mythic+ pushing, 3v3 arena team, and sets of 2v2 arena teams. Needs/Preferred: All Roles Contacts: Kindred#7871 (Discord)/ Kindred#11969 (B.Net) [GM] Este#1762 (B.net)Iste8 Nov 10
Nov 9 3/8M Uldir Need Heals Current Tier Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Uldir Hello, this is Krèeg from <Just Outgear it>, a CE Horde guild on Zul'Jin. Currently, we are in need of strong DPS/Healers who can compete with our current roster and understand the meaning of raiding. Down below is what we are in need of at the moment Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need): High Needs: Rogue Windwalker Mistweaver Holy Paladin Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class. Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time): Tuesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Wednesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Thursday 8:15-11:15 PM EST Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole. If you feel like we may be a fit for you, please submit an application at http://justoutgearit.enjin.com and feel free to add any of the below BattleTags to get in contact with a recruiter, officer or GM. Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you! Kraig#1462 (Guild Master) Aileana#1278 (Officer)Krèeg418 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] <Konvergence> Casual mature raiding guild <Konvergence> What we are looking for: We need CONSISTENT raiders to fill out our roster, current openings are listed below. Recruiting: RDPS: Open, looking for mage and warlock Melee: Open, looking for ret paladin Heal: FULL Tank: FULL **All casual/social players are welcome to apply.** Current Progression: Uldir: 8/8 N 7/8 H Hours / Times: Progression Raid Schedule: Friday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST Saturday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST What You can Expect from Us: Because we're an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus is have a good team of people that want to stick together and acheive great things! We strive hard to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of others. We have several spots open as many raiders are willing to swap specs and toons in order to help fill out our core. We do mythic+, raids, and love to have social people just in discord to chat and have a good time. We like to play hard and cut up and have a good time. We are not looking for a certain ilvl, we are looking for the right social fit. We want to experience all the game has to offer (mythic raiding, high mythic+, rated pvp) without the negative atmosphere you get at other places. What We Expect from You: We are mostly wanting you to play what you want to play and we will help teach you how to become better. We are looking for social people over skilled people because we want people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team and build a raid core. We also expect you maintain a positive attitude when raiding or when in gchat because people learn at different speeds. When raiding we expect for you to be on time and prepared, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having a hard time with a spec or class then we will want you to get online during the week or weekend (outside of raid) to work with others in the guild to improve, so you must be willing to take advice and constructive critisism. How to reach us: Please reach out to any one of our officers or GM. Character / Battletag: Nathrezím / Grem#1759 - GM Mushaumi / Narthania#1859 - Officer Enimee / Narthania#1859 - Officer Zsari / Escaflownae#1845 - OfficerZsari145 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Untold Prophecy> 7/8M Uldir Recruiting [Untold Prophecy] was formed on November 23, 2004, better known as the release day of World of Warcraft. While the rest of Zul'jin's landscape has shifted time and time again, guilds crumbling around us, Untold Prophecy has stood its ground, and while we have always been a competitive force, we are now pushing ourselves to new heights. [Schedule] 20M Mythic Progression 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday [Progression] Uldir - 20 Player: 7/8 Uldir Mythic | Ahead of the Curve: G'huun Tier 20 - 20 Player: (Hiatus until BFA) 5/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic | Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden Tier 19 - 20 Player: 10/10 Nighthold Mythic | Cutting Edge: Gul'dan 3/3 Trial of Valor Mythic | Cutting Edge: Helya 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic | Cutting Edge: Xavius Tier 18 - 20 Player: 13/13 Hellfire Citadel Mythic | Cutting Edge: The Black Gate Tier 17 - 20 Player: 10/10 Blackrock Foundry Mythic | Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible 7/7 Highmaul Mythic | Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall [Wowprogress] http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Untold+Prophecy [Currently Interested In] Druid - Balance Hunter Monk - Mistweaver Paladin - Holy Priest - Shadow, Discipline [Highlights] 1. Efficient and Light Raid Schedule - 3 days, 3 hours per night. 2. After over 10 years of progression. Untold Prophecy is still here and going strong. We provide a permanent home for our raiders and will not be just another step on your journey, but rather the destination you've been waiting for. 3. A diverse and hard working leadership core. We have a strong infrastructure and make decisions for the years ahead, not just whatever will be the best for the next two weeks. We have a great stable roster, but are always interested in checking out committed and skilled players. If you have both of those qualities, please fill out an application for membership on our website. Thank you! [Contact Information] www.untoldprophecy.com Pyro#1488 (Nate) - Recruitment Xunsai#1500 (Jay) Clay#1875 (Cletius) Swangled#1362 (Swang)Xunsae321 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] 380 Hunter 6/8 Mythic LF Guild Im looking for a guild that has similar progression as my current guild that raids weekdays anytime from 8-1 server. I would prefer a 3 day/9 hour guild but am open to most scenarios. BTAG: Cameron#13631 Discord: Cameron#0504 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15046937# Please let me know if you want to know anything else.Camborghini3 Nov 9
Nov 9 375 Demon Hunter LF Raiding/M+ Guild Recently faction swapped, looking for a solid group to run M Uldir, M T23, and some high keys. I have been pugging heroic since release and have 7/8 to full cleared basically every week with purple/blue parses. 8/8 H 853 IOSaltmuffin5 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Attack The Darkness> T/Th 9-11 (8/8H,1/8M) <Attack The Darkness> [US][H][Zul’Jin] About Us: ATD is a 9 year old guild with both Heroic and Mythic experience players. We have players that range from questing casuals to cutting edge mythic raiders. Our goal is to pursue competitive content and we are looking for potential raiders to join us. Current Progress: 8/8N , 8/8H , 1/8M. Goals: We get Heroic content on farm and begin progressing Mythic. Ideally to get at least half of a raid tiers Mythic bosses down prior to the next raid opening, we’ll make efforts to go further but we aren’t going to spend more than 6 hours a week worth of raiding. Schedule: T/TH 9-11 est/server. With Sunday alt-raids 9-11. Needs: Players that have a positive, team-oriented mindset that want to pursue Heroic and/or Mythic content. PVPers interested in doing Arenas and RBGs (Weekly RBGS!). Social/casual players looking to do fun non-progression guild events. Raid Needs: - Tanks: 0 (Always welcoming M+ tanks and tanks for alt-raids). - Healers: 1 Holy Priest/MW Monk - MDPS: 0 - RDPS: 1-2 Preference to Mage/Spriest/Boomkin Still need a few more players to begin Mythic progression! If you’re interested in joining us feel free to add me: Bnet: Kasharan#1912 Discord: Kasharan#5849Kasharan10 Nov 9
Nov 9 H<so pro> Sun/Mon 3/8M 8/8H raiding guild LFM <so pro> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently recruiting for our mythic raiding roster. Our plan is to attain Cutting Edge for each raid, while maintaining our two night a week schedule. The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding. We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude. Schedule Mandatory raid times are: Sundays from 7-10:30 PM ET Mondays from 7-10:30 PM ET We will also have an alt/casual run during the middle of the week. Recruitment Generally, applicants should be geared, working on the rep grind, and have previous logs available for evaluation Tank - Open Melee DPS - High Priority Monk | Rogue | Warrior Ranged DPS - High Priority Druid(Boomkin) | Spriest | Mage | Warlock | Shaman Healer - Very Low Priority Shaman However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered. If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Fulvio#6988 on discord or add me on bnet - Maynard07#1149. We look forward to hearing from you!Fulvio10 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] <Treachery> 2/8M Recruiting DPS <Treachery> (8/8H, 2/8 M Uldir) is an established guild that is currently recruiting new members for Battle for Azeroth. Brief History Treachery is a group of raiders that have been playing together since The Burning Crusade. As the expansions have passed, we have lost some members and gained new members, but we still retain a core of players that have been the best of friends since Treachery’s inception. In Legion, we made strides to get back into the game after a long hiatus as a guild. Now, moving forward into Battle for Azeroth, we are searching for more people to join our ranks who share our core values and beliefs. WHO is Treachery recruiting? Treachery is looking to recruit exceptional DPS players. We are seeking individuals that are willing to push content, such as Mythic raiding, but understand that we’re here to have fun and more importantly that life comes before the game. Classes that we are particularly interested in are as follows: Death Knights Warlock Exceptional Ranged Dps Please note that we are interested in all applicants, these are simply classes that we currently do not have in our raid roster or we are seeking to add more of a class to our comp. WHEN does Treachery raid? Wednesday & Thursday : 10 PM - 1 AM Server Time (Eastern) Treachery is a late-night guild that plays within the time slots shown above. We also have a tendency to run alt raids on Sunday evenings (10 PM - 1 AM). HOW can I apply? Please apply at www.treacheryguild.com There is a very short application process to help us get to know you and to make sure we're compatible. No registration is required to apply. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have for us.Pholistic0 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] LF Active Mythic+/Dungeon Guild Hello. I'm looking for a guild on Zul'jin that focus on running dungeon's any mythic's including Mythic +. Just came back about a month and a half ago. Quit during Legion due to IRL issues. I'm back looking to get into pushing keys. I consider myself a above average player who knows how to interrupt during dungeons, as well as use my class toolkit on the go. I can currently tank up to Mythic +5 fairly easy. (Need to acquire more gear). I can also dps with no issues as well. Looking for people to help me grow in the mythic community and i'm looking to help players grow as well. TL;DR: LF guild with good people that know how to play their class, and are looking to continue improving themselves as a player. Thank you in advance for the consideration! Battle Tag: lim#1693Sweetiedemon1 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H]Late Night guild 7/8H LFM raiders <Witching Hour> is a late night Heroic guild looking for dedicated raiders to expand our team going into Uldir. Anyone with a good attitude, willing to commit to our late night schedule, and who wants to raid is welcome! Most in need of a DPS with strong heal os and a DPS with a tank os. 330ilvl min to raid normal, but we can help you get there, just be willing to show up and put in the effort and you can get a raid spot! We raid T/W/Th 11:55pm-3am Server Time - Currently 8/8N 7/8H <Witching Hour> has been raiding as a guild since BC, with a consistent record of heroic AOTC. Laid back group, with no elitists. We just have fun killing bosses and progressing as a team. If interested send me a msg Malice#1749 or look for any member in game. Cheers!Maliçe13 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] <Part Time Pro> 5/8 M Uldir Part Time Pro is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, sponsored by Smokey the Bear and ACME Matchstick Co., looking for reliable raiders to join our team of arsonists. We have a laid-back guild environment, yet we are focused when it comes to raiding current progression content. BFA: 5/8 M Uldir Legion: 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) 10/10 M Nighthold (Cutting Edge) 7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 M Antorus (Cutting Edge) Raid Times: Tues/Thurs - 9:30-12:30 EST Mon - 9:30-12:30 EST (optional/alt night) Needs: 1 ranged DPS (pref. heal OS) 1 healy shaman We suggest that even if your class, spec, or role isn't one we list, that you add our battle tags and talk to us in game. Applications to the International Brotherhood of Warlocks of Zul'jin Chapter 2031 will be handled separately. Must be able to show evidence of effectively standing in fire while also ignoring other mechanics simultaneously for consideration. Special allowances will be made if you are a destruction baby, which we are looking to adopt. Add us on Battle tag Jaeda#1394 (Jaada in game) Zeo#1468 (Magaz in game)Jaada64 Nov 9
Nov 9 378 Holy Pally LF Mythic Prog Guild 4/8M exp 378 Holy Pally looking for Mythic Progression Guild 4/8M EXP Previous Raid leader for a 4/8M guild, just looking to see what guilds are out there that need a H Pally. Available from 9PM-1AM EST on Weekdays Can post logs. Add me on bnet Zalzy#1333 Please, serious offers only. Not looking for a bench spot.Zalzyy7 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Sublime><2/8M>Rec. 8/8H & M+ (H A-52) Greetings all! RAID TIMES Core Progression= [T/Th] 9pm-12am EST RAIDING PHILOSOPHY Semi-Hardcore, with highest priority of efficiency, dedication, and maintenance of an enjoyable atmosphere. We are currently 2/8M and 8/8H We are looking to expand our community of friends with the invitation for you to join us in our weekly 8/8H Farm Run. We are recruiting for the following roles Healer Ranged DPS If you are interested please feel free to contact myself or one of our officers directly Danielle#1800 illusiveness#1100 kyleadin#1845 Or on our discord https://discord.gg/fnYT5AW [(Any MGMT, Kyle, or Jade)] Best RegardsImpatìence0 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Mythicc> 6/8M Forming fri/sat team lf dps <Mythicc> is forming a new weekend team made up of mostly 6/8M+ alts from guilds on Zul'jin. We plan on raiding Heroic into mythic progression right away. Our schedule is Fri/Sat 7-11EST. We expect raiders that can make both days consistently, exceptions of course for advanced notice. What we are recruiting: All DPS classes 1 Healer (pref disc priest) Even if your class isn't listed please feel free to apply, we will be considering any application that meets our standard. Goals Our goal is to make a weekend guild where we can raid with friends and progress through the content at a good pace at this point into the expansion. Contact If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on btag, Inoa#1174 or fill out our application here: https://goo.gl/forms/bolVRSYE3o1uRIb22Darlingxd3 Nov 9
Nov 8 [H]<The Ghuunies> 2/8m Is now recruiting! Guild: <The Ghuunies> Faction: Horde Server: Zuljin-US Raid Times: 7:30-10:30PM EST (Sunday run optional) Currently looking for all roles with a preference for brewmaster, sham, priest, warlock and mage. We're looking for raiders who want to join a community focused on CE progression. We can offer you a place to grow and also the environment to excel. If interested drop your deets in the google doc below and try to reach us! (https://goo.gl/forms/ut5ztpo5dIniFTnk1) I personally would like to hear from you as well, don't hesitate to contact me on bnet or discord. We look forward to hearing from you, bnet: epi7ome#1646 disc: epi#8986Epikijo14 Nov 8
Nov 8 [H][Zul'jin][4/8H] Arrogant is recruiting. ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info DrmnOfScrmn#1972 feel free to add for questions, chatting, anything at all! Hope to hear from you soon!Drmnofscrmn1 Nov 8
Nov 8 looking for social Guild looking for a guild that's more about hanging out and having fun than anything else! let's talk about your guild Discord: Arroyo#7374 by the way don't just post your recruited macro I really do want to talkForumposter2 Nov 8
Nov 8 Lf adult guild Hey guys fairly new to wow looking for a social adult guildMclovinscheb2 Nov 8
Nov 8 ilv 364 Ele Shaman looking for raid guild I'm a ilv 364 elemental shaman looking for a guild that is currently pushing content in Uldir and a guild that has plans on raiding in the next tier. A guild trying some current mythic content, even if the first few bosses, would be cool. I have up to 1/8 mythic experience on another character. I show up on time with flask and potions. I get raid info from websites like icy veins and wowhead. I use addons such as DBM and have discord. I'm fairly open when it comes to raid schedules. If you're interested please post your info here and thanks for checking out my post. I'm willing to transfer servers once a trial period is finished.Raharharah8 Nov 8
Nov 8 Han Shot First Mythic Guild Han Shot First is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. One of our guild logs for any interested: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mL3yxVPfbYBp487k F.A.Q What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic. What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues-Thursday 9-12 EST. What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Han+Shot+First. Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team. What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours. Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that you must be within the guild, on the server. What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag me(GM) Kreda#1892 or my Co-GM Outlaw#1723.Kredank9 Nov 8
Nov 8 Multiclasser looking for a home I play priest, mage and warrior on Zul'jin and I'm looking for a guild to get back into progression. Days do not matter, just end at or before 12 am central time. Thank you for your time please respond here or at Typicalr0x#1759Maybeitsroxx2 Nov 8