Zul'jin

3d 930 Rogue LF Raid team Hello, I am currently looking for a raid team that is 3/9+ Mythic. My availabilities are either Tue-Thur: 1am-4am EST OR Thur/Fri: 7pm-11pm EST please contact me via btag @ Trick#11749. Zul'jin horde guilds preferred. Thank youTrick2 3d
3d 912 Survival Hunter LFGuild Hello Reader as the title states I am Looking for a guild. I would prefer a 2 night raiding guild and would like to be able to build up to or do raiding on a mythic level. I am available in between the hours of 6:00 - 11:00 eastern time possible 12. If you have any questions please feel free to either reply in the post or you can contact me via battle.net at Merkendo#1473 Thank YouMerklexia3 3d
3d 912 Sub Rogue LFG Hello, First off thank you for taking the time to take an interest into my post, Without further-ado lets begin. I started playing near the end of Vanilla, I've raided since BC, I've seen every expansions end game, BC, Wotlk, Cata, MoP, WoD, I've been in Heroic/Mythic Progression since Cata. I recently just came back to WoW, Some RL issues came up and i had to put the game down, I was currently EN 7/7 mythic ToV 3/3 H NH 5/12 Mythic, I've cleared ToS 9/9n 2/9h. I Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Friday/Sat Anytime after 5:30CST Few quick things about the type of player I am, I always come with the proper consumables/gems/knowledge of class/fights. I take/give constructive criticism where it's due. I enjoy raiding even leveling alts to continue in the gearing. This about sums it up, If you have any questions furthering any inquiries you may contact me in game, a @Immortal#1753Unheiligzorn3 3d
3d {H} {Divine} 9/9H Sat/Sun 8p-11p server Hello! Divine is currently 9/9H We are a bunch of returning players that took a break during Night Hold and looking to raid again. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 8p to 11p server Attendance and performance is huge. We are not elitist but we expect you to come prepared and do your job. Mistakes happen just fix it! Currently looking for all types of dps to round out a 20 man roster. Sitting at about 16 core raiders. Recruitment: Any DPS Perf Mage though. 1 Healer Perf Monk/Shaman Add me on battletag Boppity#1760 if you ave any additional questions.Superfoxy13 3d
3d 930 Shaman LF Guild 930 Shaman, 60 Enhance 60 Ele and 52 Resto artifact weapons, 3/9m with pulls on sisters. Looking for raiding guild on zuljin, can raid mon-wed from 7-11est time! Let me know I have logs also...Shamròck3 3d
3d 939 Resto Druid LF Guild 939 Equipped / 941 Max ilvl Resto Druid. I am currently looking for a guild that is running mythic ToS. I am available anytime after 8 eastern and I would prefer to stay on Zul'jin. I have 4/9 Mythic ToS XP this tier (almost 5 I have seen host sub 5% quite a few times) I am looking to push Mythic in a mature relaxed environment. A mature guild is important to me, I need to like the people I raid with and while I am ok with having fun my raiding time is very valuable to me and I don't like to have it wasted. BTAG is JLBELLE#1122 Hit me up ingame or leave a reply below if you are in need of a competent healer.Declajaz1 3d
3d 931 9/9H Feral and Rouge LF Guild Me a rouge buddy and our 922 mage friend (Gearing) Looking for a mythic guild that is progressing through ToS and High level M+ Keys.Menoclaws5 3d
3d 927 DK Tank LFG 4/9 Heroic TOS XP. Been raiding since BC. Just server xfer. Looking for casual raiding guild. Weekdays 8-11 or weekends 8-?. Pref 2 days a week raids. 2 Friends also come along. 920 Pally Tank and 930 Warlock. Contactz#1799Contactz3 3d
3d Blacksand oilfield won't change. I'm having a problem getting the Blacksand Oilfield to switch to the alliance. It goes all the way over but won't change to alliance. And yes I am PVPed. Anybody else havineeds problems?Majôrpain11 3d
4d {H}<Mimic> 8/9H Thurs/Sun <MIMIC> is an adult progressive horde raiding guild looking for older/experienced players & couples. A lot of us are 30+ with families so our raiding schedule reflects that and that's the kind of people we want. Our core group is very strong and consistent but we need couple of more people for ToS. Because we're an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus will not be Mythic raiding as we are primarily a HEROIC raiding guild. However, we are very serious about our play time and achieve quite a bit. We of course have cleared Heroic NH and we're always doing Mythic +'s on off nights usually. We raid Thursday 8-10pm est and Sunday 8:30-10:30pm est. Unofficial Alt/Casual member night is Tuesday at 9 est/server Once Heroic ToS is on farm we might consider dabbing into mythic raid for ToS but as mentioned before it isn't our focus. We also have a requirement for the known raiding mods and as well we require Discord (mic preferred please). We also recommend you use the discord mobile app so you can keep up with guildies, stuff that's going on, and so you can let us know if you will be late or absent from raid. 10/10 ToS-N now 8/9 ToS-H as of 9/17 If you have any questions you can add me to battle.net at Khyber#1183 or our GM iilarya#1940.Dezerok40 4d
4d 934 Resto/Ele Shaman LF weekend raiding guild I am currently 9/9 Heroic with a few attempts on some mythic bosses. My guild has been hit with the attendance boss lately. I am looking for something along the lines of 7-11 cst fri-sat preferred. Looking for a guild that wants to do some mythics but not crazy progression. Also a big plus would be running some m+'s. You can add my btag if you would Strathagos#1865Shockzter1 4d
4d <Impressively Mediocre> 4/9M Sat/Sun 7-10 LFM Hello friends, We are looking for a few skilled players to fill out core spots in our raid team. Looking for those that are mechanically inclined, while still being able to push their dps. Below is a link to our wow progress. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Impressively+Mediocre Our current needs are: 1 Non DH or DK tank 1 Rogue Moonkin or any other non hunter ranged dps 1 Healer (pref Resto Shaman, HPally, or Druid) If you'd like to get in touch add Pizzatime#11389 and I'll answer any questions you may have.Spìcymemes6 4d
4d 4/9M 2 night guild LFM <TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 5/9M + 9/9H ToS (Previous tier: 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill 1-2 spots to create a stable mythic roster to push for progression. The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding. We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude. Schedule Mandatory raid times are: Sundays from 6-10 PM ET Mondays from 7-10 PM ET We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST. Loot System EP/GP Recruitment Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS. Tank - Closed DPS - High Priority Rogue | Death Knight | Mage | Shaman | Druid(Boomkin) Healer -Super High Priority Druid However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered. Talk to us If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Lumi#4362 on discord or add me on bnet - Lumi#11935 or Neolinkus#1483 (one of my officers) if you had any questions. If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd-zj.enjin.com/recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you!Luminarra3 4d
5d [H] Unrelenting 9/9H Late Night Raiding! Hello! Unrelenting is recruiting progression minded DPS to fill out our mythic roster, as well as social players to make fun of us when we wipe. We just brought 16 people to Zul'jin and are looking for the last few to round us out and push! We do normal as an optional/super laid back and insult driven fun time on Thursdays starting at 11pm, then put our serious faces on for heroic (and what will be mythic) Sun/Mon from 11pm - 2am EST. Once we can get a reliable mythic roster together, we'll probably do normal and heroic on Thursday and focus on mythic Sun/Mon. We are a progression oriented team with the drive to be semi-hardcore again this tier! We have fun, we enjoy each others company, but we want to kill mythic bosses. We take progression seriously, and we enjoy ourselves on farm. We are usually lewd and inappropriate, so you've been warned. Our situation: Before we transferred, we were becoming sad people who wanted to get into mythic but were a person or two short and our server was dead. This led to depression and anxiety and a lot of self-medicating while we ran old content to see how many times our monk could roll off of things. Now we're on a new server, we're happy and stuff. What we want to do: Kill Mythic Bosses Recruit some raid aware people who understand mechanics Recruit people who vibe well in our fun atmosphere. Our Loot: We run RCLootCouncil. Our loot council was voted in by the raid team and is a mix of officers and raiders. We require our raiders to know what upgrade percent an item is, or if a trinket/relic is BIS. Our Attendance Policy: Show up to raid. We track attendance. Players with bad attendance can get demoted to trial (When we have a healthy team and are not running short for mythic.) Our Trial Policy: Trials are expected to come to a Thursday normal run first. This is your chance to get to know us in a not so stressful setting. This is our chance to see you do mechanics. If you are heroic or mythic ready and prove yourself in normal, we will bring you to heroic as well. Trials have lower loot priority until promoted to raider. Trial period is 2 weeks. If a trial is not immediately ready for heroic day 1, they will be asked to stick to normal until they are better prepared. Our past tiers while current content: NH: 5/10M ToV: 2/3M EN: 4/7M HFC: 6/13M We are mainly looking for DPS, possibly a healer or a DPS with a healing OS. We could use a rogue and a spriest/holy priest to round out the team! ARE YOU INTERESTED? Contact me (scoorock#1503), Desty (desty#1809), Kaamah (kio#1788) or Sellendy (kirstenmarie#1217) if you are interested! Or anyone else that pops up for us on a /who for us, they'll point you in the right direction. Really you should just bother Sellendy a lot.Navidson10 5d
5d [H]<Aberrant Behavior> 8/9H LF RDPS <Aberrant Behavior> is now recruiting! Current needs: Ranged DPS(any class) Druid healer Raid times: 8:30-11:00pm Tu/Th We are a small guild looking to strengthen our roster with a few more core raiders. Ranged dps seems to always be where we are short, so here we are. We provide most consumables(except Augment runes) and are looking forward to you joining us next Tuesday! We do ask that you have Discord and use DBM (other addons are up to you). Feel free to add me on Bnet KZ9000#1224 if you have any questions regarding the guild. Looking forward to speaking to you, AvaAvaratia1 5d
5d <Keyboard Heroes> 10/10H 5/9H Tues/Wed <Keyboard Heroes> Is a relaxing casual guild full of people who love to play World of Warcraft in a serious, but non-intensive, way. We pride ourselves in consistent raid preparation, and knowledge of the game and its mechanics. Currently the objective of the guild is to get to an active player base to not have to pug groups anymore, while we are 5/9H ToS most of us are very capable of having AOTC: Kil'jadean. We currently raid 8:30-11:30 EST (Zul'jin Server time) and are looking to add an optional raid night (or day) sometime during the week. We could really use tanks and healers, but always have room for more DPS. We are looking to get to a point where we were in Nighthold of full clearing Heroic every Tuesday. Thanks for reading and taking the time to look at <Keyboard Heroes>! Officer Info: Hiro#1144 [Raid Leader] Scarlackan#1179 [Guild Master] Gonzorii#1601 Orsonof#1355Gonzorii3 5d
5d <Blessed Ignorance> 9/9 H LF All Roles High Priority on Healers with good Dps offspecs Recruiting any class and spec, with small preference on a good offtank. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 PM EST Voice Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council Blessed Ignorance is a progression focused raiding guild looking for people to fill out our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. For our raid team we offer repairs, food, flasks, enchants, gems, and vantus runes so you can spend less time farming and more time killing bosses. We are also accepting casual applicants that are not necessarily interested in raiding. Visit blessedignorance.com to apply Please feel free to contact Ninjablue#1587 or Artair#1719 on Battle.net for more information.Bathlizard1 5d
5d <vodka> Selling all Legion PvE content As the title states <vodka> will be selling all Legion PvE content. We are currently ranked 1st on the server and 8th in the US. We will be doing all raid sales on Sunday and Monday Nights at 5:30 PST. Any dungeon service can be completed any day per your convenience. Prices are as follows. Raid Mythic NH 10/10M: 3M M Guldan w/ mount: 2.5M Mythic NH 10/10M w/ mount: 5M Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Personal Loot: 500k Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Master Loot: 1M Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Master Loot: 10M 5 Mans M+ dungeon prices are on a per dungeon basis, if you would like to buy a bundle we are more than happy to accommodate and will give a discounted rate. With the release of Patch 7.2.5, and the importance of concordance/new leggos we are going to be selling M+ farming. This entails myself, and 2 other individuals that will farm M+ with you until your heart's content. If interested in this, please message Dreams to set this up. On average we get 120M/hour, which can sometimes be as high as 150M depending on the affixes of the current week (bolstering). M+10 150k Awards 935 gear M+15 500k - awards 935 gear, special transmog, and 1B+ AP in your weekly chest with max AK. These are prices with OUR keystone, if you bring your own keystone you will get a discount. Karazhan - 150k Nightbane WITH mount - 150k Karazhan w/ Nightbane - 250k A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled, or starting the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit. If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to Contact myself, Dreams(Dreams#1467). Form: https://goo.gl/forms/7coNyBn8dduF3OsT2 Please fill this form out while you wait for us to get back to you, it gives us an idea of what you want in advance and allows us to set up runs ASAP for your convenience.Dreamsx81 5d
6d <ReClear> 8/9m is recruiting! For more info go to: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755025530?page=1Kíndred11 6d
6d group of 5 looking for mythic raiding guild 1. Times available & time zone: 8p-1a EST (flexible within these hours) any days are fine but preferably not weekends. we also prefer 2x a week. 2. Server preference: zul'jin 3. Faction preference: loktar ogar!!!!!! 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: hardcore/semi-hard 5. Current progression/experience: 4 of us are 2/9 mythic TOS. we are looking to leave our guild because progression has grown stale due to poor leadership. we would love to keep pushing ourselves to the limit and go as far as possible. 6. Recent logs (if available): available on request 7. Contact info: please pm for battletag or other info, or send me your btag so i can add you :) 8. Anything else: we are 3 dps, 1 healer, and a healer/dps flex. 4 of us are 2[li][/li]/9M TOS, the 5th (healer) has only recently began playing after a long break from wow. he is already 920 ilvl and growing quick. we are looking for a guild that creates growth in its members and is well organized. we are all friendly and supportive and look forward to hearing from you all. :) cheers!Massiel10 6d
6d <The Undaunted> 1am-4am Tues/Wed 3/9M The Undaunted is looking for a few more ranks for our 3/9 mythic ToS team. 1am to 4am Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Contact Territorial, Orithon or Khrrow in game: Lifenite#1502, Orithon#1382, Khrrow#1450 Prefered ATM are.... Tanks: None unless you are god tier. Healers: None unless you are god tier. DPS: Mage Rogue Demon Hunter Monk Shaman hunter If the raid times fit and you are interested in a mythic spot please apply even if your class is not listed. We're always looking for good players no matter the class.Territorial3 6d
Sep 15 <Disappointed> 9/9H 5/9M LF DPS About Us: We're a tight-knit group of friends who have been playing with each other since BC/Wrath. Most of us have been in hardcore/top-end raiding guilds, but now we're wanting a more relaxed raid night. We have fun, get jokes, watch movies but we also buckle down and get serious when its called for. End-game raiding and pushing mythic+ are what we're all about. All of us trust each other to be prepared and to know whats expected, and new recruits will be held to the same. So give us a try if you think we're a good fit for you. I'm sure you won't regret it! Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 10:00pm – 1:00am EST (server) 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST 8:00pm – 11:00pm MT 9:00pm – 12:00pm CT Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 7/7 M Trial of Valor: 3/3 N & 3/3 M Nighthold: 10/10 N & 10/10 H & 8/10 M Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 N & 9/9 H & 5/9 M Recruitment Needs: DPS: Ranged Dps (Shadow priest, Boomkin, Aff Lock), Melee Dps (Sub Rogue, Warr) We are also willing to consider any classes/specs that are not listed above. Website has a simple application if you're interested in joining! Guild Website/Application: http://disappointed.life/ Contact Info: Raid Leader: Theamishone - Amish#1777 Raid Assist: Axon - Axon#1536, Smaktat - smaktat#1130Theamishone163 Sep 15
Sep 15 H <Defer Death> LFM <Defer Death> 3/9M ToS are looking for more to join our team. Our progression times are Wednesday 9pm-11pm Est and Sunday 8pm-11pm Est. We would love a resto shaman and any strong DPS will be considered. Please fill out an app on our site: http://www.deferdeath.com/application Or speak with one of us in game! Contact Info: Guild leader: Vlora#1899 Officer: Trident80#1171 Me: Becca#1367Spoonzy9 Sep 15
Sep 14 919 Enh Shaman LF N/HC Guild Hey there, As title says, 919 Enh Shaman looking for a 1 to 2 night per week N/HC raiding guild on any nights Sunday through Thursday. I bring my own food and snacks. :) Thanks! MeEmurakh10 Sep 14
Sep 14 900 Hunter Looking for Home Hey All, Recently transferred over here to be in a larger population server. I am 9/9 Normal TOS 3/9 Herioc ToS. I am looking to get back into the thick of it and push content. My last guild was a bit lacking on the lets get here and do something category. So it pushed me behind due to several weeks of downtime. My raid days are Wendsday and Thursdays....no other days will work because I work a on call job and can not guarntee when i will be home. If you want to chat hit me up. ThanksMakatza1 Sep 14
Sep 14 931 BM/MM Hunter & 933 Havoc DH We are currently looking for a new guild to call home! Due to some roster issues our current guild has called it quits. We are looking for a guild that raids 3 days a week between 6:30pm-1:00am EST. We are available any day of the week tho we would prefer to avoid weekends. Progression NH 9/10M TOS 9/9H, 3/9M We achieved 3/9M 4 weeks ago but struggled with guild roster and just got back from a week vacation. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/chickenfing https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/dorynie Contact info Dorini#1815 Chickenfing#1322Dorynie12 Sep 14
Sep 14 Group of Four Looking for Guild Hey Guys, Me and 3 of my IRL friends are switching servers and looking for a guild that has a relaxed atmosphere and raids twice a week around 7-10 EST. Let us know if we sound like a good fit for your guild! ThanksShyknee19 Sep 14
Sep 14 Recruiting for Zuglife! Horde EST Led by long time Mythic Raiders and close-knit friends, <Zuglife> is looking for progression oriented people to push end game content and committed members wanting a friendly guild! We will be raiding Monday and Wednesday 7:30-10pm once we get enough team members. Our end goal is to push into Mythic content, and our leadership is willing to work closely with all our members to do so. While we are building a raid team we will be doing scheduled flex raids and M+ regularly to gear up our members and build up our skill. Zuglife presents an awesome opportunity to get into/ back into raiding, and to become a key part in a growing community! If you are interested, message me here or in game! - CosmicCósmic2 Sep 14
Sep 14 (H) unify - guilde QC! La guilde Unify du serveur zul'jin horde, recrute présentement des raideurs pour solidifié nos cores , toutes applications seront considérées. Nous recherchons des joueurs sérieux et motivés pour progresser dans une ambiance mature. -Nous avons 4 groupes de raid réguliers. -Une soirée raid ouvert à tous les vendredi soirs. -Loterie de guilde chaque Mercredi. -Groupe RBG les mercredi soirs. -Des membres actifs (plus de 270 accounts). *Groupe Enrage : 3/9 mythic TOS Mardi et Jeudi 19h30 à 22h30 (Dimanche soir optionnel) (leaders: Umbré, Demontrak, Lya) (recherche présentement DPS) *Groupe Impérium : 8/9 heroic TOS Mardi et Jeudi 19h00 à 22h00 (leaders: Keenà et Unrest) *Groupe Resurrection : (casual) mardi et Jeudi 20h à 23h mardi (Leaders: Gregwar et Bublemaster) Bienvenue aussi aux joueurs casuals ! N'hésitez pas à venir nous jaser en ligne pour plus d'info !Dävey1 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 5/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gearing and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have what it takes for continued progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H] Healer and Fury Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Our old guild just retired and we are looking for a place to hang our hats. Our experience is 9/9H 3/9M for the current tier. Myself (Healer) can play: 932 Holy Paladin 925 Restoration Druid / 923 Boomkin 925 MW Monk / 924 WW Monk Fury Warrior is 930. Looking for a non-friday or saturday, no more than 7 hours a week raid schedule that starts at 9 est or later. It is preferred that your guild has broken into some mythic content. Alright running bench for the rest of the current raid tier if needed as well. Send me a reply here if you think your guild would be a good home for us!Dragonfu3 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H] Divide 9/9H Tue/Wed 9PM-12AM EST Divide is recruiting again! We're an old guild that's been around since Burning Crusade. We've consistently been a competitive raiding guild on Zul'Jin through all raids up til WoD. At the end of WoD, we lost a lot of our leadership and core so we went back to a more casual status. We've slowly rebuilt, and now have a solid roster for ToS progression. We aim to perfect our roster with further recruiting and adjusting the raid composition. Our current leadership and many raiders have played together for years, and have extensive raiding experience throughout all expansions. We're a guild primarily made up of older folks, with ages ranging from 20 to 45. Our current focus is to become a moderately competitive 2 day raid guild in the Zul'Jin raiding scene, but not to the hardcore levels of some mythic guilds. We want raiders that will show up to all raid nights prepared to pull on time and be as efficient as possible. We do have fun during raid, but when the boss fight is under way we expect everyone to be focused and attentive, while keeping voice comms clear for callouts. We're looking for exceptional DPS/Heals 920+ equipped ilvl and 52+ traits with past raiding experience. If you have logs, we would love to look over them before making any final decisions. Without logs, you would be recruited as a trial and given a 2 week trial period in which to prove yourself on farm content. DPS Needs: Rogue, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, Warrior, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Monk, Feral. Healing Needs: Resto sham, Disc priest, MW monk To inquire about an invite or to ask any questions, add me (Weow#1506), or whisper our officers DoomStorm#1360, Enfirok#1505, Rethre#1467, Surj#11789Weow38 Sep 14
Sep 13 DPS / Healer Needed. ToS 4/9 Mythic <Untamed> Untamed is looking for a skilled DPS or Healer 920++ iLVL. Raid Times = 8:00-11pm EST. Tues/Wed/Thurs. If interested, message me at jimfro#1833.Jimfro22 Sep 13
Sep 13 gdgh hhfjhjMercifus0 Sep 13
Sep 12 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 5/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gearing and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have what it takes for continued progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Delete DeleteNaxseria18 Sep 12
Sep 11 [H]<Refusal> 3/9M 9/9H LF 1 Heals & DPS <Refusal> 3/9M 9/9H is recruiting! LF 1 Heals & Range DPS! Our wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Refusal Our raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/Refusal RECRUITING: - MAGE: high need - High need for range DPS - all strong DPS considered. - STRONG Healer - Resto druid preferred SCHEDULE - We have just recently transitioned to 3 nights/week - Tues/Thurs/Monday: 7:30-10:30 server time; we don't go longer than raid time. - Alt night (Optional): Wed 7:30-10:30 server time PROGRESSION: - (M) Nighthold: 6/10M NH despite late start in mythic - (H) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H - (M) Tomb of Sargeras: 3/9M During our raids we provide cauldrons for flasks as well as feasts for food! We are a fun group of people who get along quite well, but know to get back to business! We would love to make new friends and raid with someone new who is dedicated to mythic progression. If you think this guild sounds like a good fit for you please message or any of these people at their BNET address: 1) Gumahler: Ctrl#11247 2) "Epi": epi7ome#1646 3) Emarline: Emarline#1401 4) Teljin: Morghro#1369 5) Corny: Cornfusich#1427Gumahler44 Sep 11
Sep 11 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 5/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gearing and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have what it takes for continued progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Sep 11
Sep 11 <Hellfire Knights 9/9N 9/9H Day Raid LFM [H][Zul'jin]<Hellfire Knights> 9/9N 9/9H is looking to recruit players for our weekday raid team. We raid 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday. We view ourselves as "semi-casual raiders" where our goal is to have fun and kill bosses. What is Required? We use discord for our voice comm and require RCLootcouncil to be installed before your first trial raid. What Makes Us Special We are made up of players from all over the world, so no matter what time you're online you will never be alone. Work nights? When you get home at 5am there will be players online ready to help with world quests, run random heroics, or complete that mythic+ key you've been putting off all week! Raid Information Raid Times 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday Current Needs Demon hunter DPS Shadow Priest Mage Warlock warrior dps Ele or Enh Shaman Balance Druid with a resto offspec DPS monk Ret pally Rogue If this sounds like you'd be a good fit, or you'd like to know more about the guild please feel free to respond here or contact me in game under the Battletag persephonæ#1905 also check out our website at http://hfk.guildlaunch.com/Persephonæ8 Sep 11
Sep 11 [H] <Squirrels Gone Wild> 8/9H is Recruiting! Shifttree here to announce that <Squirrels Gone Wild> (Formerly <Validus> is now recruiting! About us: We are a casual progression guild and are currently trying to fill out a roster to begin Mythic raiding. We like to joke around with each other and generally have a fun time while raiding, so be prepared for some adult humor! All the while we focus when it's important in order to keep progressing through current content. Current Legion Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N | 7/7 H | 4/7 M Trial of Valor: 3/3 N | 3/3 H The Nighthold: 10/10 N | 10/10 H Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 N | 8/9 H (So far) Our Goals: 1) Expand our guild to clear Heroic ToS and begin Mythic as soon as possible. 2) Progress through current content and push ourselves to become better players. 3) Finding like-minded people with the same sense of humor we have in order to make some new friends. Raid Schedule: Sunday & Monday: 8pm-11pm Server time. Recruiting: Any class/spec is free to join, but currently we are looking for: DPS: - Shaman (Enhance/Elemental) - Mage (Any spec) - Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) - Rogue (Any spec) - Hunter **Currently FULL on tanks and healers.** *The above is what we are currently lacking and what we will prefer when it comes to recruiting, but any DPS class/spec is definitely welcomed!* Requirements: - We're not hardcore by any means, but we also don't like anyone to slack off when it comes to keeping your mains weapon traits/gear up-to-date with the rest of the group. - Discord will be used for voice communication. - Drama (like most guilds) is frowned upon, but we will pull people aside and talk to them in order to sort things out. A tense atmosphere is no fun! And fun is what we like to have! :) Required AddOns: - We run a Loot Council setup for loot distribution, so the following AddOns will be required for quick and easy distribution of loot after a boss kill: ---BestInSlot: Allows you to set up a list of best in slot items for the current raid tier so the loot council can see who needs what off of bosses. ---RCLootCouncil: A small AddOn that brings up a window when a piece of gear is up for consideration. **If you have any questions please feel free to contact:** Bellamoire#1362: (GM) -IGN: Bellamoire -Alt: Kristena Atarix#11469: (Raid Lead) -IGN: Shifttree -Alt: TreestotemsShifttree13 Sep 11
Sep 10 Late night guild <Witching Hour> recruiting Late night guild <Witching Hour> recruiting. We are a late night guild (12-3am server) Tue/Wed/Thu, looking to rebuild our roster. Currently 9/9, 2/9H. In need of a backup tank/dps, heals with a dps OS, and any MS dps. We are a casual raiding guild that likes to complete content in a reasonable amount of time. Attitude, reliability, and the ability to learn from mistakes is what we're looking for.Inítìum1 Sep 10
Sep 10 Affliction Lock LF New Guild Hello - My current guild is dead and I am looking for a new place to call home. I am interested in socializing and raiding (currently 8/9H Tomb). My schedule does not allow for raiding during the week - so weekend is preferred.Lusteria0 Sep 10
Sep 10 The Excellent Adventure LFM <The Excellent Adventure>(Zul’jin US) is a brand new semi-hardcore guild that is primarily focused on the PvE side of the game. We formed together to create a community of like-minded individuals who are focused on reasonable progression while still keeping things fairly light hearted. While raiding is the main draw of the guild, we also run Mythic+ quite often throughout the week, and dabble with some PvP from time to time. We are currently 6/9H as a group with 9/9H achieved by most of the core. We are looking for committed players that would like a long-term home. We welcome raiders old and new, highly geared or just returning. While our main focus is the main raid during the week, we have a weekend alt/social night of raiding which allows anyone to get their feet wet with raiding. As stated above, we also run keys and pvp as well and would happily welcome anyone looking to pursue those aspects of the game as well as players just looking to be social. Our raid times for the weekday progression group are Tuesdays and Thursdays 830-1130pm EDT, forming 15 minutes prior to start. Our weekend alt/social run is on Sunday 830-1130pm EDT. We expect our raiders to put the time and effort into learning the fights and their class. We ask that you be punctual to raid, preferably 10-15 mins early so we may form and clear trash. If you cannot make it to raid we have an attendance channel in discord, just give us a shout and we will take care of it. We are understanding of real world obligations. Addons that we require: Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs WeakAuras RCLootCouncil Skada/recount/details Our guild uses loot council for its loot distribution. We find that it is the most efficient way to help anyone gear and wastes less gear overall. We have further details about how we determine who wins each piece in our guild discord. TLDR; Progression group Tue/Thur 830-1130pm server Alt/Social Night Sunday 830-1130pm server Accepting casuals and raiders alike. Come join us on our next most excellent adventure! GM and Officer Btags: Zornz (Zorn#1806) Cloysterx (Cloyster#1955) Maugan (Rob461#1754)Zornig6 Sep 10
Sep 10 8/9H, 3/10M Sunday ONLY LFM! <Goonies Never Say Wipe> of Zul'Jin Horde is now recruiting! We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing "Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!" We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion. Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we've gotten older, we're less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for "retired" raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment. We only have one required raid night but we also run an optional raid at 7:30 on Thursday nights. Our guild also plays other games together like Diablo. So even though we only have one required raid night per week, there are plenty of other things to keep us all occupied! We are currently 8/9H, 3/10M with a ~21 person roster. Though we are primarily heroic focused and we are not a hardcore guild, we do want to continue to casually raid Mythics and maintain a Mythic-ready roster. We are currently recruiting the following: Warlock Shadow Priest Mage Boomkin Rogue I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness. Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you'd like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you. If you are interested please contact me. My b-tag is: Cassandrae#1741.Zivalaa2 Sep 10
Sep 10 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 5/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gearing and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have what it takes for continued progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Sep 10
Sep 10 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 5/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gearing and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have what it takes for continued progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Sep 10
Sep 9 WTS tabard of flame WTS Tabard of flame in game code, bought two of these off eBay one night, thinking it was landros gift cards. I used one and have one in game code to sell to someone who wants it. Not a scam but if you're not interested I understand, thanks for reading. I realize one of these were just up on bmah, someone wants one I'm sure.Turgonn0 Sep 9