Zul'jin

Jan 11 <raven guard> weekday team 8/11 lfm <Raven Guard> on Zul'jin, is now looking to expand its ranks into a new team, for weekday heroic focused raiding. Currently our weekday team is 8/11 H. This new team will be open to any and all that dont have the schedule or time during the week to raid, but still have the drive to raid progressively. we will provide flasks and food to our raiders, and we will work with any and all to become better raiders, thru help with class/spec rotations, as well as gearing thru mythic and mythic plus dungeons. We are also looking to expand our mythic plus teams, bring in more people to each group to add to our community of dungeoneers, as well as an eventual group for PvP, be it either arena teams, or battleground groups. Raid Days: tuesday and wednesday evenings Raid Times: 8-11 PM EST Requirements for prospective Raiders: Working headset and mic Discord downloaded RCLoot Council Add-on for loot Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652Shadyfox0 Jan 11
Jan 11 <raven guard> 3/11h weekend team lfm <Raven Guard> on Zul'jin, is now looking to expand its ranks into a new team, for weekend heroic focused raiding. Currently our weekday team is 3/11 H. This new team will be open to any and all that dont have the schedule or time during the week to raid, but still have the drive to raid progressively. Like our weekday team, we will provide flasks and food to our raiders, and we will work with any and all to become better raiders, thru help with class/spec rotations, as well as gearing thru mythic and mythic plus dungeons. We are also looking to expand our mythic plus teams, bring in more people to each group to add to our community of dungeoneers, as well as an eventual group for PvP, be it either arena teams, or battleground groups. Raid Days: Saturday and Sunday Evenings Raid Times: 8-11 PM EST Requirements for prospective Raiders: Working headset and mic Discord downloaded RCLoot Council Add-on for loot Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652Shadyfox1 Jan 11
Jan 11 Resto druid LF M+ group Hi guys, I'm looking for a m+ group to push high keys with. Also interested in casual raiding (heroic). English or french chevvy#1443Pounani2 Jan 11
Jan 11 922 Disc Priest LF Raiding guild Title says it all, looking for a place to call home and kill some bosses.Silvens1 Jan 11
Jan 11 [A] Prot Pally looking for Guild Serious adult player looking for a guild for progression raiding. I recently came back to WoW after a break. I didn't do much raiding in Legion but I have alot of experience in the past with previous expansions, especially with progression raiding. I have had in the past the roles of healer, DPS and right now, tank. I speak french AND english very well so I can adapt to whatever. Age : 28 Class : Paladin Spec : Prot I started playing a couple of days ago and already at 929, working my way up. Would love to hear about guilds out there looking for serious players. Thanks!Bjornen2 Jan 11
Jan 11 Ele and moonkin LF guild A friend and I are considering coming to Zul'jin and would like to join a raiding guild. We have full cleared normal antorus and I am 4/11H. Weekend raiding times would be ideal. I am a 945 item level Ele Shaman and my friend is a 944 Moonkin. Brem#1101 is my BtagShockybalboa4 Jan 11
Jan 10 BrM Monk | 8/11H Resto Shaman LF Heroics Looking to start getting into some heroic raiding. I can only raid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights. No weekends or Wednesday. Starting after 8pm EST would be ideal. Would ideally like to play resto or brewmaster I'm pretty laid back and just looking to do some heroics and maybe dip into mythics. Shaman RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/wutâng Shaman WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/wutâng Shaman Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30360740 Monk RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Detroít Monk WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Detroít Monk Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24953837Wutâng1 Jan 10
Jan 10 [H] LF Lock, DH, Warrior for 11/11H guild Our guild, Symbiocracy on Zul'jin is looking to add a good person or two to our raid roster. Smaller guild, mostly friends or friends of friends. (We run 18-22 people for raids, all guildies, no pugs) We are looking for melee (Death Knight , Monk or Warrior) and ranged DPS (shadow priest, warlock and hunter) but willing to trial any exceptional player. Recent progression is Antorus 11/11N and 11/11H. We have also cleared 9/9H and 4/9M ToS (30% wipe on host). Below I will give you details about us and what my direction is with the guild I created and love so much. A large group of us used to be on the alliance side and most of us stayed with our class/transferred mains. We've been together for a long time but wanted to go with a different atmosphere so decided to start fresh on the Horde side. Most of us have been raiding together for many years and the core foundation of the guild is solid. The main goal and direction I'm hoping for with us is finding a great group of people we enjoy and love to spend time with. So far, that's been exactly what we've gotten. Discord is usually busy and people are always on running something and helping one another. We supply all gems, enchants, raid consumables and repairs, because.... well that's what friends do. We are not hardcore but we do focus and get down to business when we need to. Usually we're making jokes (Never PG) and enjoying each others company. I don't ask for logs for recruits but I do ask you have a small interview because WHO you are is more important to us than WHAT you do. (We do expect you to pull your weight though!) We require a trial, usually on Tuesday which is more of a farm day through normal and heroic. We don't except amazing numbers, we want to see how you mesh with the group :). Your personality means much more to us. We raid Tuesdays from 7-10EST and Sunday nights from 7-11EST. We run an around the world raid tour usually during the week as well as a few groups doing all mythic 0+s. We try to get all guildies at least a mythic +15 and we treat each guildie like part of the family. No cliques, no drama....Ilvl for Antorus we ask is about 930iLvl - but gearing people up is what we do so feel free to reach out to me no matter your ilvl. Please add Sammichmaker#11780 I would love to talk to you and if we aren't what you're looking for, good luck in your search!Castastrophe15 Jan 10
Jan 9 <Elysiüm> - Zul'Jin [H] - 11/11 H <Elysiüm> - Zul'Jin [H] - 11/11 H - is looking for additional raiders to round out our Mythic Roster. We are a former progression team that decided to slow down and enjoy the ride! Currently we are seeking any and all individuals who would enjoy an adult atmosphere to socialize and kill some bosses. Our mythic team is currently seeking additional ranged dps and a Restodruid/Mist Weaver. Whether you’re interested in casual progression raiding, speed clearing mythic +, or just a group of friends to socialize with we have something for you! Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8 PM – 11 PM EST. If you would like to know more please feel free to add any of these battle tags: scawtland#1440 shamrock#1225 Aveennaa#1571Angelîcs6 Jan 9
Jan 9 AOTC Carry Available H Argus carry tonight, 2 spots available for tonight. On Zul'jin server. Message me on btag, MykeETykes#1540, or on discord, Crogarby#4336, for more info.Crogarby0 Jan 9
Jan 9 960 Mage 957 DH(Alt) LF Late Night 10pm or later EST start. Currently 11/11H 2/11M Any guild 11/11H would work. Lunatik#12536 Enjoy running m+ also so a guild that does that would be great.Lunatîk4 Jan 9
Jan 9 Returning player looking for social guild hey all i am looking for a social / relax guild that has already grown a bit. i am not that much of a big raider so mainly looking at mythic +, PVP and old content achievements . i have been playing since vanilla with a few breaks over the years i just got back and realized most of the people i formerly played with play no longer and its not a much fun with nothing but pugs. thanks in advance anyone who takes the time to reach out. i am in a guild currently but it is just i in it until some offers come around . in game often so if you see me whisper me i usually respond withing a few minsJukiguke2 Jan 9
Jan 9 ~*~Too Old Too Care!~*~ 7/11 heroic Atbt Not recruiting at the moment!Moomoocowie10 Jan 9
Jan 9 Any guilds looking for a warrior? currently gearing but im looking for a group of people to make friends and kill some bosses with.Markey2 Jan 9
Jan 9 Horde raiding Guild Seeking More <Maximum Adrenaline> is currently seeking dps, and key healers for Antorus and M+ Groups. Leadership is currently 11/11H & 2/11M Antorus Raid days are Wed/Thurs 1am - 3am EST. Casuals are also welcome to join.Lifentaxes1 Jan 9
Jan 8 2/11M Defer Death Wed-Sun Raid >Defer Death< Currently 2/11M is looking for DPS and a Healer for Mythic Antorus Progression. Priority Druid, Priest, Lock, Warrior, Monk Mythic raid times Wed 9-11pm and Sun 8-11pm. Run alternative raids throughout the week such as heroic and normal Antorus. Also run many 15+ Mythics. Pst vlora#1899Valoraa0 Jan 8
Jan 8 Fri/Sat 7/9M LF heals/dps/tank Antorus Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server) Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads> Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads Needs: Healer w/dps offspec Tank w/dps off spec DPS 2-3 any Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming children? Does the idea of getting loot and downing bosses make you happier than seeing your spouse? Do you think about taking a sick day to stay home and play WOW? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home. Contact Weekend officers Btag Crossmyheart#11315 Silentsword#127534 Discord -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584 or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/ The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on raiding and all the PVE world activities required for strong progression, but we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way. We also have a Heroic progression team for your friends that might not be up to mythic raiding. We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. We are currently seeking more members to finish Mythic TOS and start strong in Antorus. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule. Do you want to be in our roster? Even if you aren't married or don’t have children, we can still be a home to you. If you share our passion for raiding, please feel free to apply. Your skills and talents will help balance out our roster and allow us to continue to down Mythic bosses.Playdate31 Jan 8
Jan 8 Warrior looking to go Horde 75/72 Traits Arms/Prot. Experience Tanking and Dps. Looking for more progression. Currently AOTC. Looking for core raid spot to grind mythic. Solid parses in Tomb. 4 set t21. Pantheon trinket at 950. Enjoy 15+ keystones. Looking to start pushing 20s. Dedicated raider looking for weekday 8 to 12 est. Currently alliance would consider horde for right fit. Have 940 ww/brm i would consider maining as well. Pocket#11551Pocketmayhem1 Jan 8
Jan 8 Player Returning. LFG Myself and a buddy returned a few weeks ago and just been getting back in the swing of things. Brewmaster Monk and Ret/Holy Paladin. I am looking to raid (Brewmaster) while buddy is looking more just to fill in if needed and just have a good time. If you are looking for a tank and can deal with the fact I am just returning and will have a learning curve pm me Taranis#1710. Hope to see you all around!Taraniss1 Jan 8
Jan 8 Old School Player Looking for Raid Spot Hello! I've played since mid 2005 on and off. Raiding, transmog, and puns are my good friends, and even have played in a few world top 40 guilds over the years. I'm currently playing BrM monk, and am looking for a more casual raiding guild. Clearing heroic or more is my goal. My work schedule would allow start times after 11 EST sat/sun/mon/tues. Wednesday/Thursday could be as early as 8:30 EST. I've played off and on through Legion, clearing most of H EN before life pulled me away. A few nights a week would be swell, as long as my schedule would not interfere with raid times. M+ and maybe some casual PvP would be a bonus. I hope your loots are phat, DalaihDalaih1 Jan 8
Jan 8 <Raven Guard> 2/11 H LFM Weekend focused Team <Raven Guard> on Zul'jin, is now looking to expand its ranks into a new team, for weekend heroic focused raiding. Currently our weekday team is 2/11 H. This new team will be open to any and all that dont have the schedule or time during the week to raid, but still have the drive to raid progressively. Like our weekday team, we will provide flasks and food to our raiders, and we will work with any and all to become better raiders, thru help with class/spec rotations, as well as gearing thru mythic and mythic plus dungeons. We are also looking to expand our mythic plus teams, bring in more people to each group to add to our community of dungeoneers, as well as an eventual group for PvP, be it either arena teams, or battleground groups. Raid Days: Saturday and Sunday Evenings Raid Times: 8-11 PM EST Requirements for prospective Raiders: Working headset and mic Discord downloaded RCLoot Council Add-on for loot Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652Leiriya5 Jan 8
Jan 8 961 VDH lf raiding guild Hello. Looking for a guild that's getting ready to go into mythic. I've pugged aotc every single tier (earned, not bought) and went 5/9M last tier. Would prefer raid times to start after 5pm server and end before 12am server. Any day is fine.Aranuir2 Jan 8
Jan 8 941 mage looking for 6-12 hr weekday guild 941 Frost mage looking for guild to raid with during the week from 6 eastern thru 12 eastern. Looking for a guild already in mythic that would be willing to take in my mage and progress at a reasonable pace for the tier. Dorii#1917Dorahzai1 Jan 8
Jan 8 Raven Guard needs YOU! Greetings, Raven Guard is seeking exceptional raiders for both our weekend and weekday teams. currently both teams are 9/9H but were going into mythic for antorus. teams are a handful of bodies shy but focus is on weekday. Times and days: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pmEST-11pmEST for weekday, Saturday/sunday 8pmEST-11pm EST for weekend, and an optional alt raid on Thursdays. As a guild, we offer repairs for those who pass their trial, feasts and cauldrons, we have lots of guild crafters who can assist with enchants/gems. We do take donations in terms of blood vendor materials, or raw mats for feasts and flasks. What we offer you: We offer a relaxed, friendly guild that is progression minded, officers/GM online throughout the day, mythic+ groups forming, drama free, and knowledgeable people who can help look over logs, builds, rotations etc. What you bring to US: you bring exceptional raid performance, ability to counter mechanics, you look up strats/vids, and you show up to raids. What we need: weekday: 1 healer, and ranged dps with some melee open. Weekend: 1-2 healers, and ranged dps. both teams have lots of open, guaranteed raid spots. if interested, please PM me at Zeerek#1116 or via discord at Zeerek(Nick)#6349Tainaen1 Jan 8
Jan 7 Looking for guild Recently returning to the world after 5 months, I want to play my old school main, a rogue. Currently looking for a mature laid back casual guild, pref raiding and mythic+. Schedule wise prefer evening raid times, I am a father nowadays and some days I may not be on time or there at all... Legion EXP: 9/9 N, 1/9H TOS (quit in August) 10/10 H NH 3/3 H ToV 7/7 H EN 110s (Order in most recent played) DPS/Tank (No healing) Warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/fenris/dexy Demon Hunter Warlock Monk (On Zuljin) Paladin Shaman (On Zuljin)Marvels3 Jan 7
Jan 7 <Back In My Day> Tue/Thur 8pm - 11pm EST Raid Times Tuesday: 8PM-11PM EST Thursday: 8PM-11PM EST Mondays are an optional clear farm day; heroic is usually saved for this. Currently Seeking One healer Shaman (Very High) Monk (High) Disc Priest (High) two DPS Non Rogue & Feral Druid 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Mythic ToV 10/10 Mythic NH 7/9 Mythic TOS We took a break at Avatar Prog and now in the rebuilding process looking to start mythic as soon as we have a solid 20 core. All exceptional DPS will be considered, as raid spots are competitive. Although it is not required, players with raid ready off specs are encouraged. Logs are required in order to determine if you would be a proper fit for our guild. We are laid back, but serious in our endeavors to raid competitively. Players are expected to be competitive on meters and to have a clear understanding of all aspects of a fight before progression attempts. Repairs and consumables are provided. We are determined to find advanced players that are motivated to progress at an accelerated pace through cutting edge content. If you feel that you are one of the top performers in your guild, we want you apart of our team. The guild is very active in off raiding hours in order to maintain competitive traits and ilvl. Multiple m+ groups, carry groups, guild rbgs, and other events occur throughout the week. For any inquiries, please add one of our officers on Battle.net or post your battletag to be added. Officers: Arsonide#1366, Knighteius#1918 GM: Moneydo#1722Arsonide4 Jan 7
Jan 7 [H] QC - La communauté <Rise> recrute! Rise est une guilde québécoise qui rassemble cinq (5) groupes de raid indépendants et qui cumule plus de 300 compte actifs de joueurs. Le plupart des joueurs sont des raiders, mais leurs amis et leur famille sont les bienvenus. À cet effet, tous les membres réguliers peuvent inviter. Notre guilde se distingue des autres groupes québécois en ce qu'elle vise à maintenir les avantages d'une grande communauté (facilité de recrutement pour les raid et M+, activité constante, sentiment d'appartenance), tout en limitant l'effet de clique par la poursuite d'événements in-game et IRL qui touchent tous les groupes et une écoute constante aux besoins des membres. Rise est une guilde pour vous si: - Vous êtes à la recherche d'un groupe de raid performant, mais vous voulez aussi faire partie d'une grande communauté - Vous accordez de l'importance au respect des autres joueurs et n'êtes pas gêné par des règles de civilité de base - Vous êtes actuellement un leader de groupe ou de guilde qui souhaite préserver son groupe tout en allégeant ses responsabilités Pour plus d'information sur nos groupes, leur progression exacte et pour savoir comment contacter nos leaders, SVP vous référer à notre page WoWProgress ci-dessous: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Rise Nous sommes également actifs sur le groupe Facebook WoW Québec, vous pouvez donc vous y référer. Au plaisir de vous croiser sur Zul'jin! Mireli, GM de RiseMireli4 Jan 7
Jan 7 Miscreated Recruiting Looking for DPS, right now were still Progressing thru Heroic. We are a relatively new Guild but we would eventually like to get through Mythic Antorus. We Raid Tuesday and Friday @ 930PM server. We usually just blow through Normal on Tuesday and save heroic for Friday so we can raid later into the night. We are a pretty chill group so come and join us. Taking all levels as long as your active. Hit me up here or in game.Rudÿpoo0 Jan 7
Jan 6 Prime 11/11 H Antorus lf ranged dps <Prime> Currently 11/11 H Antorus looking to set foot in mythic next week. Do you consider yourself a player with higher skill level? Do you feel under appreciated? Looking for leaders that want to actually help you get better? Expectations: Maturity is a must. Be kind and considerate. Structured raid group aimed at finishing up Heroic progression and then to Mythic Running Mythics+ throughout week to guarantee chest gear. Will not waste guild time with unnecessary wiping if we feel progress can't be made. Will make sure everyone is accountable for their positions in raid. We expect everyone to get gear and to utilize their character for the greater of the guild. Speak up if you have any issues or questions. Raid: Raiding Tues/Wed 9pm-12am server time. Goal is for mythic composition to solidify base group for Antorus. We are progressive but not competitive. Contact: Patientx#1616 ChowFun#1532 Zuljinprime.com Recruitment: In need of ranged dps for mythicLamuu3 Jan 6
Jan 6 Blood dk Date Posted: 1/6/18 Class/Spec: Blood DK Cleared: 11/11H Btag: Arkaynine#1929 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30221189 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/catatonia Availability: Any day and any time. Glad to talk personally to anyone who wants any information from me.Hypomanic0 Jan 6
Jan 6 Blood dk Date Posted: 1/6/18 Class/Spec: Blood DK Cleared: 11/11H Btag: Arkaynine#1929 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30221189 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/catatonia Availability: Any day and any time.Catatonia0 Jan 6
Jan 6 Fri- Sat Guild LFM Deadbeat Dads is a Mythic raiding guild on Zuljin, many of our raiders have been raiding for many years and have experience leading at different levels of progression. The guild host 2 active raiding guild at the moment. The Fri-Sat team (930 est-1230 est) is currently 2/11 Mythic with both bosses dying the first weeks of raiding. We are looking to solidify our core by keeping a roster of at least 24 raiders. Current Needs are: Heal Resto Shaman Priest w/ heavy preference on disc Tank -Our main is a DK, any other class will be considered. DPS 1-2 Warlocks Note: Any exceptional players are welcome to apply and will be considered even though their class is not a current need. Outside of raiding our guild has multiple players that do high M+ keys (18-24). Deadbeat Dads more than a guild is gaming community that offers a variety of activities to their members with a focus on mythic raiding. I will keep updating as we keep downing bosses. If you are interested in our raiding team please contact: Playdate (Crossmyheart#11315) Hempingway (SilentSword#127534) Omgdced (Tusk#1119)Omgdced1 Jan 6
Jan 6 F War and H Pal alts lf 2 day raid 8/11 M raiders lf raiding guild for alts Add me on BNET Pepo#11953Pepó1 Jan 6
Jan 5 LF 101 twink for PL I'm looking for a twink 101 for lvling my alt! you can add me tetro#11401!Malthûs0 Jan 5
Jan 5 Agony Gaming Wants You ( For Antorus! ) Hi Friends! If you're a group of friends, part of a raid team that feels like your guild isn't doing what's best for you or simply your guild disbanded. This is the post for you. Groups of any size will have each of their members TRIALED INDIVIDUALLY and your group is not assured to be on the same team together. The Agony Gaming Clan opens the door to a community like no other. We are currently 1/11M 11/11H with a multiple amount of fun and content to enjoy besides just weekday raiding! Who Are We? Agony is a large, helpful, multi-cultural and multi-national family style collective with a rich tradition of building community. Established back in BC, Agony is known for being a No Drama guild, consistently running all content and most notably, managing 2-4 raid teams each pushing high end game content. Progression and fun roll off the tongue once you experience a single boss pull. Part of our main philosophy is ensuring all members are taken care of and provided assistance in every facet of game play regardless of play style, be it PvP, social, casual play or raiding! If you’re a raider looking for a new home, or you are from a raiding guild that is disbanding, defunct or just not raiding end game or any content anymore, check us out. We currently run three raid teams (building a fourth) weekly, two mythic progression and one prepping for mythic progression. We historically and routinely welcome groups of friends, raid teams and smaller guilds into the fold. We only ask that you follow our few simple rules and be positive members in the community. The Non-Raider While our recruitment efforts are focused on raiders, if you’re just looking for a home with a fun and relaxed atmosphere, not necessarily interested in raiding, check us out. Mythic plus dungeons are run daily in both afternoon and evening; constant 10+ keys are made regularly! We also run fast normal raid content to farm Legendaries every week. Multiple weekly achievement runs, mount farming, pet and toy collecting and so much more await you in Agony. So join the fun, even if you aren't the raiding sort. Contact us for more information at: Killerpox#1990 Thanks for reading!Theageofwar160 Jan 5
Jan 5 <Reforged> 2/11M lf rDPS Guild: Reforged Raid Times/Days: Tues and Thurs 9PM-12PM EST w/ Optional Alt/Norm/Old Mythic Sat 9PM-12PM EST Cleared: TOS 5/9M, and 11/11 H Antorus with 2/11 M Antorus Recruitment Contacts: GM Peryite-Zul'jin (Pery#11203), CO-GM Tigermon-Zul'jin (Tmiester#1520), Crogarby-Zul'jin (MykeETykes#1540) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Reforgèd Needs: We would be looking for rDPS hunter, mage or lock. Have 1 core spot available. We will full clear heroic Tuesday from Imonar on and jump in mythic Tuesday/Thursday for more.Crogarby0 Jan 5
Jan 5 960 Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild Class: Deathknight | Blood Faction: Horde Cleared: EN 7/7M | Quit | I do mythic + & run random TOS Heroic / Mythic Btag: Jay#18632 Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/J%C3%A0%C3%BF Logs: N/A Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/j%c3%a0%c3%bf Last Guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/CTRL+ALT+ELITE Side Note: Was Main Tank & quit after we killed Xavious Mythic December 13 2016 Looking for a tanking position Available 5:00pm/2:00am CST Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, SunJàÿ0 Jan 5
Jan 4 Where's the pvp guilds? I have a resto drood and a hunter that I pvp with. My resto drood I have been playing off and on since TBC. I have no interest in raiding. I find it utterly boring. Really just looking for a group of peeps I can do some rated bgs with. I have gotten up to a 1920 or so rating a few times since I ve been playing but due to the military life and moving around a bunch I've never had a permanent group of people to play with. I now have plenty of time and kinda sick of random ques. Anyone wanna do some pvp hit me up on wurm#1216Wurmy1 Jan 4
Jan 4 955-960 BM Hunter LFG Hello ALL :) My Name is Josh, and i live in the westside of canada ( BC area ) so am PST I am LOOKING FOR a HORDE GUILD for ARGUS and Once Expansion Goes live :) , my main spec is BM and OFFSPEC is MM Gruumsh ( Armory Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/gruumsh ) Previous Progression EXP: 9/9 NORMAL TOS 9/9 HEROIC TOS 8/9 MYTHIC TOS My Current Progression EXP: 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic 2/11 Mythic Looking for a LATE NIGHT GUILD ( Thats perferably 12/12 Heroic + and working on Mythic progression ) , but will accept a early timed raid guild ....just depends, but we can chat about it, as i am self employed, so can log in anytime.... My raid attendance was almost perfect ( made all raids, minus oneday i was sick ) , so my attendance was 99% hehe LOOKING for a PERM RAID SPOT on YOUR TEAM ( of coarse if i suck, and or dont log in, i understand ill lose it or get spanked for being bad ) Mainly looking a for horde guild on ANY ACTIVE REALM(Medium/High) ...........( i am currently on hyjal now and in a friends guild to gain some experience and to learn fights when i can, they have a set mythic team already, so can only get in if someone doesnt log in or a fight needs 4-5 hunters :P , but am looking for a permanent raid spot within your mythic team ) , hyjal is a low pop server and not much happening atm :( . and i wanna stay as horde with Gruumsh I do have the funds to transfer anytime Anyway, if you have any more questions, either postem here or leave a message with your BNET # and we can chat there Thanks:)Gruumsh15 Jan 4
Jan 4 WTB mythic Tos carry for gold Title says it all. I'm looking for a guild that does m ToS carries for gold. Respond here or add dusto149#1362Grimbley1 Jan 4
Jan 4 Looking for Weekend mythic raid Looking to do mythic raiding on weekends only (SATURDAY/SUNDAY) Have pervious mythic exp but work has forced me to look for a weekend guild.If anyone has a spot open for trial let me know on btag. pixelated#11297Lèech2 Jan 4
Jan 3 954 Resto Shaman 11/11H Exp LF Raiding Guild 954 Resto Shman 11/11 Normal , 11/11 Heroic Exp I am Looking for a Raiding Guild to further my EXP into Mythic content I can raid anyday after 7pm Est. You can contact me here or in game Character - Totemhoë my is Alt 137 Raider.io - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Totemhoë Discord - Hella/Totem#5379 BTag - Maxie#11414 What logs i have are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/totemhoëTotemhoë0 Jan 3
Jan 3 5/11M [H] 7.5 Hrs/3 Days LF Holy Paladin <Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We accomplished 7/9M TOS after only 4 weeks of raiding mythic together and are now 5/11M in Antorous. The two cores are made up of: 6/9M (US 209 Kill), 20/20M raiding 9 hours - Alternative Strats on Mal'ganis 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours - Various guilds Both teams have been playing with their groups for multiple tiers which speaks to our dedication to this game. Some of us even went to Blizzcon together this year. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits. Our main raid time commitment is 7.5 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together we actively get every member a 15+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you! Realm: US-Zul'jin Faction: Horde Raid Times: Wednesday 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time Thursday 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time Sunday 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time Optional Raid Time: Tuesday 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time Sometimes Saturday 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time Loot Rules: Loot is done through loot council. We prioritize based on performance, attendance, attitude, and benefit to the raid. Trials are not excluded from receiving loot, but will never be considered over a main raider. There is zero favoritism in this raid and every decision is made with the best intentions. We care about killing bosses above everything else. Recruiting: One spot healing obsessed holy paladin. Bonus points if you have a viable DPS spec as well Our logs are located here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308178 Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his awesome Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg If what you have read so far interests you please fill out the following short application: https://goo.gl/forms/sRlfEITs5RTyGrFs2 *If you do not have recent Mythic experience or fill out the application with low effort you might not receive a response* If you have any questions about the application process or anything else you'd like to know before applying please don't hesitate to contact me using the information below. We look forward in hearing from you! BNET Honkerrs#1508 or much quicker via Discord at honkerrs#9675Honkerrs0 Jan 3
Jan 2 [H]1-Night Raiding Team LF DPS <Disconnect> is a casual raiding community on Horde-side focused on Heroic only content. We run an elite team of over achieving raiders, brought together from cross guilds and cross servers. With a casual schedule, we aim for hardcore results, without the insults, screaming, or hostile environment. This is a long standing group of core raiders, whose history can be traced back to Burning Crusade. At present we are seeking 5 - 6DPS All raiders are held to an equal quality of standards and performance. This is a team that does not carry and those who fail to pull their weight are placed on a two week grace period to improve or be removed from our roster. Our raid leader (Xaerci) and officer (Sluggard) look closely at live-time logs to determine points of error during progression encounters and also with raiders who may be lacking in their performance. We are not elitists at heart. With an age range of 22 - 38, many of us have jobs,children, and other hobbies on the side. So we understand not wanting to commit more than 1 night a week to raiding and want to make the most of our 3 hour raid night. There is no application process. No guild website to constantly check. To raid with us you must use Discord with the minimum ability to listen. Meet an iLevel requirement of 930+ and have some raiding experience with your current spec. Raid Schedule: Every Tuesday 9pmEST - Midnight Loot System: Personal Loot NH Progression: AoTC ToS Progression: AoTC Antorus Progression: 11/11N | 4.11H Zul’jin is beautiful this time of year. Full of players and no log-in que times. And Disconnect is brimming with the friendly, sarcastic, nerdy kind of adult humor you want for the most. If interested in joining our roster please contact Btag: MooingDruid#1737 Happy Raiding, CanibellaCanibella17 Jan 2
Jan 2 <Reforged> 1/11M, lf rDPS Guild: Reforged Raid Times/Days: Tues and Thurs 9PM-12PM EST w/ Optional Alt/Norm/Old Mythic Sat 9PM-12PM EST Cleared: TOS 5/9M, and 11/11 H Antorus with 1/11 M Antorus Recruitment Contacts: GM Peryite-Zul'jin (Pery#11203), CO-GM Tigermon-Zul'jin (Tmiester#1520), Crogarby-Zul'jin (MykeETykes#1540) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Reforgèd Needs: We would be looking for rDPS hunter, mage or lock. Have 2 core spots available. We will full clear heroic Tuesday and jump in mythic Thursday for more.Crogarby2 Jan 2
Jan 2 954 Mage LF Late Night Mythic Guild Adult, chill. 954 Mage LF Late Night Mythic Guild. 10-11pm EST start time would be preferred. Always prepared for raid, flasks etc. *****************PLEASE, don't reply with your spam unless you meet the start time needed. No offense.Lunatîk3 Jan 2
Jan 2 958 Rogue lf Mythic guild 958 rogue LF Guild. Link to Logs: In a casual guild: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/notzappyboi When I raided mythic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25094098/13#metric=dps&partition=1 I would enjoy to raid mythic again but I understand I need to grind a little this tier as im still in mythic t20. Add my tag. Danthegoonie#1325 Dont mind riding bench but wanna get in heroic atleastStayfrost3 Jan 2
Jan 2 Heals LF late night group I am looking for a late group to raid and run mythic+ with. I play after 10pm Sunday- Wednesday and up to do whatever to help out when I can. I play a mw monk ilvl 935 and disc priest. Ideally, I am looking for a guild who is just starting out in raiding. I don't mind wiping when we are learning fights. Heroic and mythic raids are fine but I am not that big on pushing for server firsts or anything. Just looking for a fun, social guild who raid late night and socialize.Isiseve1 Jan 2
Jan 2 Group of Mythic raiders LFG Hello, we are a small group of friends who are old mythic raiders and are looking to raid together. We're already on Zul' Jin. We are a very versatile on what class/spec's we can play. To start, we can run a Mage, Hunter, Ret pal/Hpal, MW monk, Hpriest/Rdruid/Bear and are all 950-960ish ilvl with good parses. A small group of about 4-5 friends who are mythic minded, know how to push numbers while doing mechanics. Our goal would be to join a heroic raid guild that's clearing right now and looking to push mythic asap but are just short raiders or have a handful not pulling their own weight and need to replace. Our best times would be any day of the week, 9:30pm EST - 1ish. If any guild would be interested reply here with your real id! Happy recruiting!Nekrotick5 Jan 2