Zul'jin

Jul 15 Anyone here willing to "mentor" me? Hey guys, I was super interested in legion and decided to purchase the expansion. I made it to ilvl 870 in all but I'm just simply lost in this game. I've really had to do a lot to get to this point because it used to be that I would make it to level 20 and I quit. Then come back to make it to level 40 and so on. There are so many things that you just can't figure out by yourself like addons, how gear works, raid content etc.. I've been through way to many guides and there still just not enough. If someone wants to put a little work in to me I'd be forever grateful! Thanks!Vedrianis2 Jul 15
Jul 15 904 rogue 3/9h xp looking for guild 904 rogue, play sub and outlaw depending on fight have kills on heroic: goroth,harajatan and inquisitors. Raided most tiers since cata except trials of valor. Prefer raids that start at 9pm est or on weekends.Shadowolfj5 Jul 15
Jul 15 [H] 905 Afflock LF TOS & RBGs As title, looking for something new. Have a normal KJ kill, looking to progress into heroic.Wayside3 Jul 15
Jul 15 904 frost/unholy LFG Veteran raider, raiding since vanilla, including Naxx 40 and AQ40. Have concordance on all 3 specs, 900+Ilvl all 3 also. Multiple AOTCs Currently 6/9N guild fell apart the week we were suppose to clear and do heroic. Looking for a new home, old guild died due to roster issues. Can raid between 4pm-11pm EST. Weekdays. I will provide logs upon request. Let's see what's out there!Dreadnáught8 Jul 15
Jul 15 911 Druid tank LF Raiding guild on new server Hello as the title says I am a decently geared Guardian druid trying to find a new home on a new server. Ideally I would hope right into tanking for a core raid group either in or ready to progress into heroic tomb. Currently 9/9 Normal but current guild can no longer accommodate my new schedule. I have raid leader experience and am quick to learn any strategies you may have. Only available after 8pm PST but not on Tues or Thurs and can only give up one weekend night. I appreciate you reading this and hope to find a new potential home on a larger server.Corrairn2 Jul 15
Jul 14 7/9H Weekend Raiding Guild LFM! <Myriad> Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Guild About Us: 7/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal. We are a group of friends that created a guild for the purpose to casually raid and to down bosses. Raiding only two nights of progression a week we achieved “Cutting Edge Xavius.” Due to many real life issues our core team has many vacancies; we are looking to add more members to rebuild our core group for Mythic ToS. We plan on doing Heroic tomb until we clear it and get our core team 4 pieces of T20. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding progression: Fri/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. High level keystones, and alt runs are done periodically throughout the week. We offer: Tight-knit community, team based atmosphere, consistent progress, and help for our members. Guild repairs will be provided during mythic progress. Flasks and Enchants are free for core raiders. What we expect: Be prepared, be able to contribute, have a team focus attitude, show up on time, and know when you need to focus to get the job done. Be able to relax, while we progress well we all still like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about their class and do the research via class discord/forums. Use the in game Calendar to let us know if you are coming, may be later or unable to make it, or you won’t be coming at all! High Priority Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS: Shaman. Melee DPS: Rogue, Shaman, Monk. Healer: One of Any. Tanks: Full. All exceptional players regardless of spec will be considered; we will be trialing and reviewing logs. Trail members after two raids are either removed, promoted to “Casual” who only join us on farm raids until they improve, or “Raider.” Trial members are NOT excluded from loot. Our Loot System: Officers publicly vote via the addon “RCLootConcil.” All loot will be evenly distributed FAIRLY and EVENLY for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact Strathagos (Strathagos#1865), or Mlotek (Dziki#1787). Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Drzewo0 Jul 14
Jul 14 Reroll/Transfer looking for guild! Hey Zul'jin!! As the title says I recently Rerolled to this preist and am transferring to Zul'jin this evening. I'm looking for a guild that needs a Holy Preist and wouldn't mind helping me gear up a bit. I'm currently only 865 but I do have 9/9 normal TOS and 3/9 heroic on another toon. I'm looking for a friendly guild that wants to down the content without having to scream at each other to get it done. I also prefer weeknight raids around 8 central time which would be 9 server I believe. Feel free to respond here or add me at misskimmy#11788 Thanks for your time!!Katrana5 Jul 14
Jul 14 [H]<Out of our Element> casual/social LFM <Out of our Element> is a small casual/social guild looking for mature active players that want to have fun progressing through normal content on a flexible, low stress schedule. New and returning players welcome! We typically raid Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday from 7-9p or 8-10p EST and we currently use group finder to complete our raid group. Our most active times during the week are between 5-10PM EST. Leveling, questing, holiday groups, achievement and transmog runs are all routine! Discord is our voice comm of choice. To help maintain a friendly safe environment we ask interested individuals to apply at www.oooe-guild.com.Unaka8 Jul 14
Jul 14 (H) resto shaman lf guild 928ilvl (H) resto shaman 927ilvl(55weap) 7/7m en cutting the edge 7/10m en 9/9h tos looking for a mythics raid guild here my log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/rashenzo and my wowprog https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Rashenzo looking for 2-3 day raid night any day from 7-11h PST if you want more info pst me in game or leave msg in this postRashenzo6 Jul 14
Jul 14 910 Prot Pally w/ 4pc LF Raiding Guild 8/9 N ToS before I transferred here. Looking for fun people who know how to buckle down and progress and have a good time while doing it. Main reason I was looking for a change and transferred was that in the guild I was in, Discord was silent besides the RL snapping at everyone for any little mistake. As soon as raid ends, everyone just disappeared. Want a place to call home and to make some friends while still progressing through end game content.Vally7 Jul 14
Jul 14 915 BM Hunter w/ 56 traits LF Fri/Sat Seeing what's out there on this server. Will be wanting to go Horde. Prefer start times 7-8, and prefer Fri/Sat, but other nights might be a go. Earlier in the day on weekends would be fine also. Leave a message at the beep.Sarietha2 Jul 14
Jul 13 917 Prot Paladin LFG Weeknight Raiding I'm a 917 paladin tank looking for a guild to do heroic progression into ToS. I have AOTC for Nighthold and ToV. I am also 9/9 N ToS. I am funny and easy on the eyes too and generally I am more than willing to deplete (I mean complete) higher level keystones. I am looking for a raiding guild that raids on mostly on week nights between the hours of 9:30 PM and 1:30 AM EST, but I am willing to raid one night on the weekend except Saturday. Please contact me. This is my resume: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/gohru https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/gohru This is my battle tag: (Please let me know that you saw my post on the forums, so I know where the friend request is from) AcheronTitus#1463Gohru1 Jul 13
Jul 13 <Teufel Hunden> <Teufel Hunden> About us: Founded in December 29, 2005 on Mannoroth-US until a transfer to Zul’jin-US in 2015. We offer players a place to raid where they have a fair chance at loot and they won't be yelled at for their mistakes. Our method is to instead provide constructive criticism and try our best to help the raider improve.Our goals are aimed at progressing through mythic. What we offer you: - A very stable semi-hardcore relaxed raiding environment with potions/flasks provided. - A guild where you will be respected and heard. we welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. What we expect: - Players that have a raiding background, and a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. - Able to play all of their class and specializations at an appropriate level. -People looking to be part of a team for the long term. - Able to show up to ALL raids (High Attendance). Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm Server Thursday 8:30-11:30pm Server Monday (clean up) 8:30-11:30pm Server www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Teufel+Hunden ARMORY TANKS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Montju/advanced http://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/epistales Healers http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Shelixir/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Kungpaochik/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Failfeng/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Keejin/advanced DPS http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Teufel+Hunden BTAGS GM/RL Yot#1193 Officer DirtyMedic#1388Wutañg35 Jul 13
Jul 13 911 Mage LF Guild Hi! I am looking for a guild that wants to progress through mythic ToS. My current guild is not suitable for me because they are too laid back. Here are my logs and if anyone is interested: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/liometaco Thanks for reading and have a nice day.Liometaco7 Jul 13
Jul 13 DPS LF Guild Alcon, DPS here looking for a Horde raiding guild (Mythic/Heroic). Not to much experience with WoW, but was a Nightmare Raider in TOR (GM/Raid leader that competed regularly for server firsts and world top 5s etc.). My current available toons are; BM/MM Hunter-905ish Gear. Has Tier 19 Heroic 4 Piece, can play SV if needed. Frost/UH DK-902ish Gear. Has Tier 19 Heroic 4 Piece (better with Frost). Fury/Arms Warrior-900ish Gear. Has Tier 19 Heroic 4 Piece. WW Monk. 897ish Gear. Has majority of (Heroic) Tier 19 4 Piece. Ret Pally. 897ish. Has 4 piece, but sacrifices one currently for Lego (Cloak). Outlaw Rougue. Currently Gearing, can learn other specs easily. Havoc DH. Currently Gearing. All the content I have done has been very easy (having DBM's makes things a joke). I don't care much for DKP and loot systems as that, nor for massively huge groups (to much stupid). I prefer voice comms, with mature peeps (no kids..). I'm retired military and a Golf Pro so very mature and disciplined.Strattdaddy10 Jul 13
Jul 13 5/9H Prot Warrior 921ilvl LF Guild Currently on alliance on Zul'jin but have no issues on faction transferring. I am currently 9/9 N Tomb and 5/9 Heroic tomb. Guild has been slowly falling apart with people not showing up for raid nights. LF raid times on Fri/Sat that start at 10pm EST or, if its week days, starting at 10pm as well. Can go until 1am EST. For further information or if you want to chat about this, add my bnet tag. Cobrah#11253Meatshiéld4 Jul 13
Jul 13 Tank looking for H/M raiding guild 909 Blood DK, Raid leader exp, 10/10H 6/9H exp. I'm running as a survival tank, usually don't need a healer, but my damage isnt bad either running as survival. I was solo tanking guldan on heroic by just soaking fel scythes. I am usually free to tanking mythic+, though i spend my time on my alts getting them geared or PVPing when I dont have anything to do on my DK. Looking for a guild because I was told I "wasnt committed enough to my tank" because I did things on alts instead of sitting idle on my DK. Personal Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24525739/latest#metric=hps (TOS) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6234841/11/ (NH) Logs from last two raids https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PQXpfN3dZ1Cyh6xc/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7NQKbBhD9jyTfkJp/Daemarus2 Jul 13
Jul 13 [H] 2 Day 6/10M - 8/9H Guild Confluence is a guild looking to push farther into Mythic ToS. We are currently 8/9H and were 6/10M in Nighthold and looking to fill out our raid team with a few more members. We are a laid back group of great players who enjoy playing with one another, be it tearing through pve content or BS'ing during transmog runs. During Raids, we're always looking to push ourselves to be better, and we expect the same of our guild members. We do mythic +'s regularly on off nights to help get guild members their +15's. Needs: Boomkin / Fire Mage / Ele Shaman We are not set in stone on these classes. If you feel you are a strong player feel free to reach out. Our raid times: Tuesday 8-11pm EST Wednesday 8-11pm EST We are on Zul'jin - Horde More Information: We have been together as a guild since the start of WoD, but the core have been raiding since Vanilla. We have a nice age range in our raid team. Most are in their late 20's and early 30's. We are looking for raiders that are progression focused but still want to have fun while killing internet dragons. We want people who are always seeking to not only improve themselves but the team as well. If you are interested please add me on BNet: Sylo#1577Syloz0 Jul 13
Jul 13 H <Defer Death> LFM <Defer Death> 8/9H We are looking for more to join our team. Our plan is to finish up heroic so we can jump into mythic. Our progression times are Wednesday 9pm-11pm est and Sunday 8pm-11pm est. With farm Saturday morning 10am-1pm Est. We are currently in major need of: Non-DH tank Rogue Resto Shaman Holy Pally Any DPS with heals off spec Any strong DPS will be considered. Please fill out an app on our site: http://www.deferdeath.com/application Or speak with one of us in game! Contact Info: Guild leader: Vlora#1899 Officer: Trident80#1171 Me: Becca#1367Spoonzy7 Jul 13
Jul 13 [H]<The Undaunted> 8/9H, Late Night ToS The Undaunted is a Former Heroic (Now Mythic) 25 man raiding guild looking for a few more hard working individuals that want to work on perfecting a raid team that can get the job done. We are lead by a group of friends that have played (competitively) since vanilla, and together since WoTLK+ pushing modern Heroic and Mythic content while striving to establish a better gaming community that we can share with everyone. We put the needs of the raid team above the needs of the individual, and above all... we try to have a lot of fun while doing so. Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday and possibly Friday or Monday (if we are looking to push content really hard... not mandatory however) 1-4 am Zul'jin server clock * we are mostly west coast players * Current Progression8/9 H ToS Last Tier Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic ToV 6/10 M NH We, like many guilds, became tired of the game in WoD Previously Cleared all heroic content up to Highmaul, and several mythic bosses, if not all per raid tier. Reforming and fighting the roster boss to get the right people has been a challenge, but the kinks are mostly ironed out and we seek 1-2 more. We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, but willing to have fun with the content (Do achievement runs / sell runs for gold (and free repairs) / x mog nights). We want players as excited as we are to show up to raids and progress on new fights. This should not feel as if it is a job (that's for the officers!). Because of this, We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild knowing their class and any relevant content that we may be working on. We stream fights live (www.twitch.tv/ltvyrus), so those on the bench or wanting to vie for a spot can see, real time, exactly how we do it. We aim to clear the content and enjoy our time optimally, not explain things that are easily understood with a bit of proper planning. So if that's not your style, this may not be the place for you. Just like any other guild worth their salt, keep your drama away. Be in the right place at the right time. and come ready to kick !@# and have fun. If our goals match yours, feel free to apply. (disclaimer: we are an adult guild so thick skin is required... median age is ~27) CURRENTLY SEEKING: HEALERS preferred: Paladin / Shaman / Disc RANGE preferred: AFF Lock / Elemental Shaman/ Spriest MELEE Preferred: Feral Druid/ Rogue/ Warrior/ Monk / Death Knight We will be running 2 20-30 man heroics throughout the week to build the mythic team. If you think you have what it takes come show us what you are made of! Currently We are looking to move through Mythic so there are a few competitive spots open. We will consider all exceptional players, don't be afraid to app. (TEAMSPEAK INTERVIEW REQUIRED) If you have any questions, please whisper any of the following Guild Officers, and visit our website. (undauntedguild.com) Orithon#1382, Khrrow#1450, Lifenite#1502Orithon2 Jul 13
Jul 12 LF Friendly, Fun and Drama-Free Guild! Hello everyone! I am originally from the Proudmoore Server but would like to transfer and/or quickly level a character on your server. I would be glad to make a Horde character here as well. Healing has been my focus and passion since I started playing in vanilla. My main is a 916 Resto Druid and I am always prepared, on time and carrying a super good attitude to boot! My primary focus is making friends, but I believe being successful together in raids is part of that. I'm super duper friendly and quite talkative. If their is room for me in your Guild I would dearly like to be included! Ultimately, I just enjoy playing with people and I am never too busy to help with something no matter how trivial it is for me, but I can keep up with the most cutting edge content as well. This is a new account created for Legion and I'm a late arrival to this expansion. I don't mind if you're still working on Normal, stuck in Heroic or progressing on Mythic. As long as everyone has a good time then I'm a happy camper! I would prefer afternoon/evening raid times and can attend early morning raids as well. WTB Friends! WTS Heals! pst!Zhaji2 Jul 12
Jul 12 905 Unholy DK Lf a Tues/Thr. Raiding Guild Hello Might Transfer to this server if its the right fit! I'm looking for a two day Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that raids on tues & thurs with Time frames around 730PM-12AM (EST). 630-11 (CST). I do not mind transferring to horde, if its the right fit of course! My current progression in ToS is 9/9 N. Here is some logs, if you wish to browse: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8122218/13#metric=dps If interested you can chat with me in game, reply to this post or simply add my b-tag...Rholin#1724. Thanks!Koranía1 Jul 12
Jul 12 [H] 2 Day 6/10M - 8/9H Guild Confluence is a guild looking to push farther into Mythic ToS. We are currently 8/9H and were 6/10M in Nighthold and looking to fill out our raid team with a few more members. We are a laid back group of great players who enjoy playing with one another, be it tearing through pve content or BS'ing during transmog runs. During Raids, we're always looking to push ourselves to be better, and we expect the same of our guild members. We do mythic +'s regularly on off nights to help get guild members their +15's. Needs: Boomkin / Fire Mage / Ele Shaman We are not set in stone on these classes. If you feel you are a strong player feel free to reach out. Our raid times: Tuesday 8-11pm EST Wednesday 8-11pm EST We are on Zul'jin - Horde More Information: We have been together as a guild since the start of WoD, but the core have been raiding since Vanilla. We have a nice age range in our raid team. Most are in their late 20's and early 30's. We are looking for raiders that are progression focused but still want to have fun while killing internet dragons. We want people who are always seeking to not only improve themselves but the team as well. If you are interested please add me on BNet: Sylo#1577Syloz0 Jul 12
Jul 12 <MERCURIUS> 8/9 H ToS LF reliable players! Hello! <Mercurius> is a guild returning from MoP, we took a break during WoD and are coming back to try and make a great environment for players to come together, raid and have a good time. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8PM-12AM EST. We are currently 8/9 H ToS. (7/7M Nightmare, 7/10M NH). Attendance is our #1 Priority so ensure you can make the 2 times posted above! Recruitment: ALL exceptional players will be taken into consideration (regardless of spec or class), so don't be hesitant to message or ask questions! Ranged Dps: Elemental Shaman, Balance, Mage, Warlock, and Hunter. Melee Dps: Monk, Warrior, Rogue and Enhance Tanks: Currently NOT recruiting tanks Heals: Shaman, and Paladin Thank you for taking <Mercurius> into consideration and we look forward to progressing in Mythics with you! Termeszet - Zul'jin Tornado2k5#1837Termeszet0 Jul 12
Jul 12 Recruiting a team for top 50 M+ ladder runs **Updated as of 7/10/17** Recruiting a M+ team that wants to compete in top 50 ladders for each/most dungeons. I have gotten to 1700+ score strictly with pugs and feel with like minded players, we can easily climb ladders. I have extensive knowledge about the little gimmicks and details of each boss that are necessary to know once we start pushing 18+ keys on tyrannical. I would hope anyone interested in joining the team would have extensive knowledge as well of the affixes / boss fights / trash. Requirements: - 1800+ mythic score and 9/9 H ToS - 1900+ mythic score without 9/9 H ToS - 920+ ilvl equipped - willing to commit to a minimum of 2 nights a week (can group up more if all of us are online) - Minimum of 3 runs a night (if not more, 3 runs on 18-20 keys can be lengthy, while low level keys at the beginning of the week could take as low as 25 minutes each) Ideally I want a: DH DPS - Me Mage Warrior DPS DK/BearDruid Tank Restoration Druid. This comp gives us extensive AoE and ST options, 2 battle rezzes, and a lot of ways to gimmick certain dungeons. Add matty#1515 for questions.Mattydh0 Jul 12
Jul 11 Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Guild LFHealer <Myriad> Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Guild About Us: 4/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal. We are a group of friends that created a guild for the purpose to casually raid and to down bosses. Raiding only two nights of progression a week we achieved “Cutting Edge Xavius.” Due to many real life issues our core team has many vacancies; we are looking to add more members to rebuild our core group for Mythic ToS. We plan on doing Heroic tomb until we clear it and regain a consistent 20 man mythic team. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding progression: Fri/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. High level keystones, and alt runs are done periodically throughout the week. We offer: -Tight-knit community, team based atmosphere, consistent progress, and help for our members. Guild repairs will be provided during mythic progress. Flasks and Enchants are free for core raiders. What we expect: -Be prepared, be able to contribute, have a team focus attitude, show up on time, and know when you need to focus to get the job done. Be able to relax, while we progress well we all still like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about their class and do the research via class discord/forums. High Priority Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS: Shaman. Melee DPS: Rogue, Shaman, Monk. Healer: Monk or Shaman Tanks: Full. All exceptional players regardless of spec will be considered; we will be trialing and reviewing logs. Trail members after two raids are either removed, promoted to “Casual” who only join us on farm raids until they improve, or “Raider.” Trial members are NOT excluded from loot. Our Loot System: Officers publicly vote via the addon “RCLootConcil.” All loot will be evenly distributed FAIRLY and EVENLY for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Drzewo (Silentswift#1786), Mlotek (Dziki#1787), or Strathagos ( Strathagos#1235). Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Drzewo1 Jul 11
Jul 11 [H] <Shroud> 1/9M, 9/9H Recruiting All DPS <Shroud> is a mythic raiding guild that was established in 2007 on Doomhammer and transferred to Zul'jin in 2010. <Shroud> consists of adult players from various backgrounds that all have one common goal: to have fun while killing bosses. Aside from regular raid nights, we do an alt/heroic raid on Wednesdays, as well as mythic pluses throughout the week. Tomb of Sargeras progression: 9/9H, 1/9M Emerald Nightmare progression: 7/7H, 7/7M; Cutting Edge: Mythic Xavius Trial of Valor progression: 3/3H, 2/3M Nighthold progression: 10/10H, 9/10M <Shroud> is currently recruiting any exceptional dps for mythic progression. Tanks: Full Healers: Full Melee DPS: Open Ranged DPS: Open **All exceptional players are encouraged to apply, even if their role/class/spec is not listed** Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (invites at 7:30PM) Loot: All loot is distributed by an officer loot council. Attendance, loyalty, skill, and raid needs are all taken into consideration when distributing loot. Expectations of Applicants: - 905+ ilvl - High attendance (be able to make all raid days on a consistent basis) - Knowledge of all encounters prior to the first boss pull - Previous raiding experience relevant and/or equivalent to the guild's current progress - Proper enchants, consumables, and talents - Openness to suggestions, including changing talents dependent on what the encounter/guild requires - Focus and awareness while raiding If you interested in joining <Shroud>, please visit our website to apply: http://shroudguild.enjin.com Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Leaprah or Edyn on Battle.net: akariat#1163 edyn04#1214Edyn9 Jul 11
Jul 11 1Tank/1Heal/3DPS LF GUILD Myself 920 Hpal, 918 Prot Pally, 912 Rogue, 919 Feral Druid, and a 911 Warlock (5 people) 9/9N and 3/9H most of us have more personal experience than just 3/9H. We're looking to finish off Heroic asap and get into Mythics. All of us are available for most times and days except for Tuesdays/Wednesday's (These two days are non negotiable) and preferably not wanting to raid Friday's. We have all needed addons and voice. We will also be willing to transfer if another situation works out. Feel free to contact me in game Jazzy#1791 and or Antrus#1119 with any questions! Thanks!Jazzëll6 Jul 11
Jul 11 Realm sharing? Hello all, So I've done as much research as I can and I seem to be confused. I know a lot of realms are actually merged together in many zones.. My question is, is Zul'jin not merged with any? I was in Org the other day, and met someone on a different realm. They were not realm hopping, and neither was I. But, we met, hung out, quested together...but, couldn't trade? I've searched high and low and everywhere says Zul'Jin is not merged with any others.. What do you think may have caused this?Bellalunia0 Jul 11
Jul 11 <Hellfire Knights 9/9N 6/9H Day Raid LFM [H][Zul'jin]<Hellfire Knights> 9/9N 6/9H is looking to recruit players for our weekday raid team. We raid 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday. We view ourselves as "semi-casual raiders" where our goal is to have fun and kill bosses. What is Required? We use discord for our voice comm and require RCLootcouncil to be installed before your first trial raid. What Makes Us Special We are made up of players from all over the world, so no matter what time you're online you will never be alone. Work nights? When you get home at 5am there will be players online ready to help with world quests, run random heroics, or complete that mythic+ key you've been putting off all week! Raid Information Raid Times 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday Current Needs Disc/Shadow Priest Ele or Enh Shaman Rogue If this sounds like you'd be a good fit, or you'd like to know more about the guild please feel free to respond here or contact me in game under the Battletag persephonæ#1905 also check out our website at http://hfk.guildlaunch.com/Persephonæ3 Jul 11
Jul 11 909 Fury warrior LF mythic plus guild Hello, I am looking for a guild that has many teams for mythic pluses that have room for dps Robv#11538Robwarrior0 Jul 11
Jul 11 [H] <Equivalent Xchange> T/TH Late Night LFM <Equivalent Xchange> 8/9H, 9/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M (Cutting Edge) is in need of raiders that know their class and want to progress in raids! About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while. We reformed at the start of NH, our previous guild was known as <Discedant>. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core to continue our Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based atmosphere, fun, mature, group of people, dedication to progression and awesome guild support. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Tues/Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am Server (EST). Be at least 910+ ilvl. Recruitment Needs: DPS -If you feel you are an exceptional player in a role not listed above, we would still love you speak with you! All roles are competitive. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers with EPGP for tracking purposes. All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact Xplicitxpert (Xplicitxpert#1474) - GM, Dimeshank (Dime#11761), Beefblessing (Khaos#1121). You can also apply at http://equivalent-xchange.enjin.com/ Thanks and hope to hear from you soonDimensioned6 Jul 11
Jul 11 916 prot paladin LF guild Im a 916 prot paladin looking for a raiding guild here on Zul'jin. Just transfered from Illidan. Im 8/9 Heroic and have bis legendaries. Message me here or in game @ ghastlee#1307.Farnswòrth1 Jul 11
Jul 11 2 Returning Raiders LF raiding guild 907 Resto Druid and 868 Arms Warrior(with 905 Ret) LF semi-hardcore guild. Prefer to raid weekdays, preferably tue/thur. Cannot raid on wednesdays. our time frames for raid would be 7pm-12pm server time. We play a lot during the week and are usually up for m+ and more. We are both 4/10M NH beffore we took a break from the game after our last guild fell apart. We can go over logs as needed. Looking for something mature and laid back but with a serious attitude toward raiding (without the raging preferably). Leave a reply here or add Zorn#1806Zorn2 Jul 11
Jul 10 Tank(920 DH) LF FUN Mythic guild(Weekdays) Hello all! First things first I'm posting on an alt who will hopefully be my main soon because as much as I love tanking on my DH, I feel it genuinely holds back progress compared to a Druid/BrM. If you want to armory my current main, the names "Uncleslam". You can check out my logs as well which are all pretty solid(some HPS oranges back in NH). Anyway, do to my current work schedule I'm in search of a new home. I simply can't commit to raiding on Fridays and Saturdays as I work late. Ideally I'm searching for a guild that's semi-serious(I want to at least be progressing through Mythic, even if its at a slower rate) who raids TWO nights a week and preferably later in the day(8 PM+). And while I want to see those mythic bosses fall, I will always value the people I raid with and having a good time over progression. I have a ton of experience raid tanking, going all-the-way back to TBC. I raided at a top 300ish(not that that's a major accomplishment) level during Cata and MoP and while that is no longer my goal due to the tyranny of being an adult(curse you, responsibilities) getting in the way, know I can still handle the hardest content this game has to offer. I have some raid leading experience as well. Anyway, if I sound like a good fit feel free to message me on here or get to me in-game at Scooberz#1235. Even if the fit doesn't sound perfect, please don't hesitate to contact me. I appreciate any consideration and hope to here from you soon!Scoobz1 Jul 10
Jul 10 LF Ranged DPS 9/9N 3/9H Our guild, Symbiocracy on Zul'jin is looking to add a good person or two to our raid roster. Currently we have 52 people in our guild(plenty of bench players), mostly friends or friends of friends. We are looking for Ranged DPS for a full time raid spot . We've been raiding as a group for a little over four months now and have cleared normal 9/9 and are 3/9 Heroic after our few weeks in ToS. Below I will give you details about us and what my direction is with the guild I created and love so much. A large group of us used to be on the alliance side and most of us stayed with our class/transferred mains. We've been together for a long time but wanted to go with a different atmosphere so decided to start fresh on the Horde side. The main goal and direction I'm hoping for with us is finding a great group of people we enjoy and love to spend time with. So far, that's been exactly what we've gotten. Discord is usually busy, people are always on running something and helping one another seems like second nature. We supply all gems, enchants, raid consumables and repairs, because.... well that's what friends do. We are not hardcore but we do focus and get down to business when we need to. Usually we're making jokes (Never PG) and enjoying each others company. I don't ask for logs for recruits but I do ask you have a small interview because WHO you are is more important to us than WHAT you do. (We do expect you to pull your weight though!) Everyone can get better. Your personality means much more to us. We raid Tuesdays, 7-10EST Sunday nights, 7-11EST. We also run normal/heroic NH on Mondays for alts. Ilvl for TOS we ask is about 895 - but gearing people up is what we do so feel free to reach out to me no matter your ilvl. Please add Sammichmaker#11780 I would love to talk to you and if we aren't what you're looking for, good luck in your search!Castastrophe0 Jul 10
Jul 10 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(8/10M|8/9H)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 8/10 M Nighthold. Currently in Tomb of Sargeras we are 8/9 H. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gear and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Jul 10
Jul 10 [H] 2 Day 6/10M - 7/9H Guild - Zul'jin Confluence is a guild looking to push farther into Mythic ToS. We are currently 7/9H and were 6/10M in Nighthold and looking to fill out our raid team with a few more members. We are a laid back group of great players who enjoy playing with one another, be it tearing through pve content or BS'ing during transmog runs. During Raids, we're always looking to push ourselves to be better, and we expect the same of our guild members. We do mythic +'s regularly on off nights to help get guild members their +15's. Needs: Boomkin / Demon Hunter We are not set in stone on these classes. If you feel you are a strong player feel free to reach out. Our raid times: Tuesday 8-11pm EST Wednesday 8-11pm EST We are on Zul'jin - Horde More Information: We have been together as a guild since the start of WoD, but the core have been raiding since Vanilla. We have a nice age range in our raid team. Most are in their late 20's and early 30's. We are looking for raiders that are progression focused but still want to have fun while killing internet dragons. We want people who are always seeking to not only improve themselves but the team as well. If you are interested please add me on BNet: Sylo#1577Syloz0 Jul 10
Jul 10 [H]Wardance Zul'jin 8-11pm Tue-Wed 6/9H ToS About us Wardance is an active raiding guild whose goal is to see and conquer all of the current content and beyond while allowing our members to enjoy a life outside the game. We have been actively raiding as a team since ToC in Wrath of the Lich King some of us have been playing together much longer than that. We are a smaller guild and because our turnover among our core has been almost non-existent, we've hardly needed to recruit in the past as we are a close group. We are currently looking for exceptional individuals that want to progress through current raid content and beyond including future expansions. We will be working on completing mythics and achievements for the encounters and intend to raid through this entire expansion and beyond. If this interests you please contact us. Recruitment Info High Demand Recruitment Needs: Tank: None Melee DPS: Rogue // Monk // Demon Hunter Ranged DPS: Priest // Mage // Druid Healer: Priest // Druid Please be at least 900+ ilvl and have decent progress on your artifact weapon. All Exceptional!!! classes/roles that may not be listed are still encouraged to apply. Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a high level that prefer not to raid more than 2 days/6 hours a week. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members. Schedule Info Progression Schedule: Days (2): Tuesday & Wednesday Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Farm Schedule: Days (1): Sunday Hours: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST We pride ourselves on having a minimally invasive raid schedule, however we are very serious for the nights we are raiding as far as getting things done. We would like to see members online more than simply just raid nights and often do other things on those nights even though nothing is officially scheduled. We do not plan to alter our raid times but circumstances could come up that require us to do so. Despite any changes that may occur to the raid schedule we tend to preserve weekends as they are sacred to many of us. Contact Info Nergul#1277 Auura#1871 Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct Our reputation on Zul'jin is very important to us, as it should be. We expect all of our members to act mature, and show the utmost respect towards others, whether it be in guild or out of guild. We do not participate in realm forum trolling or epeening. We let our guild achievements and attitude do the talking. As a recruit, our expectations as far as gems, enchants, consumable usage and attendance is identical to our veterans. Not meeting that expectation means you have failed your application. While we do not ONLY consider players decked in Mythic Raiding gear, please do not you waste your time and ours if your main cannot out-gear my alts, there are plenty of opportunities to gear up out there between dungeons, weekly chests, LFR, and pug raiding. Do not go AFK during trash, show up late to raids, or fail to understand the basic mechanics of your class or raid encounters or you will not make it to full member status. Assuming you reach the end of the 28 day Trial period, the officers will determine whether you were successful or not and will decide to either promote you to veteran, extend your probation or ask you to leave the guild. Loot Wardance runs a Loot List system (Modified Loot Council) where each member composes a monthly list of up to 12 items valuable to their class and spec and orders it in priority of greatest value. As long as the minimum 80% (rolling 5 week cycle) attendance threshold is maintained, the highest listing of the piece determines who loots the items and in what order. In the event of ties the loot council will step in and decide distribution based on several parameters such as guild rank, attendance, performance, biggest upgrade (including set bonuses), contribution to raid progress, etc. I assure you that these discussions are well thought out and fair.Nergul3 Jul 10
Jul 10 Two dudes looking for Guild Hello, Myself (resto/enh) and a friend (afflic lock/holy pally) are looking to join a new raid team. The current guild roster is packed, and since we just joined we haven't been able do much yet. They honestly just don't need us. We're both experienced raiders who've been playing since wrath, and we're looking for a guild who is raiding heroic and eventually mythic. Add me Gadget#1911 if you want to talk about your guild =)Gadgetpants6 Jul 10
Jul 10 [H] <Stacks in Fire> 4/9M ToS 10/10M LF DPS [H] <Stacks in Fire> US-Zul'jin Recruitment is now closed due to a full roster. 4/9M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare We have recruitment open for the following classes for core positions. About Us: Stacks in Fire of Zul'jin, formerly Blackrock was formed halfway through Throne of Thunder and has maintained regular raiding since inception. Our guild was able to kill Heroic Garrosh 10 Man (pre 6.0) on a limited weekend schedule raiding approximately seven hours each week. After obtaining Kor'kron Juggernaut mounts for all ten players, Stacks in Fire transitioned from 10 Man to 25 Man and from weekend to weekday raiding. Within two weeks after forming our 25 Man, we were able to obtain 13/14 Heroic. Warlords of Draenor pre patch launched and we continued to raid Siege of Orgrimmar operating with three groups. Attendance is one of the major characteristics of our Guild as we do not take "breaks" and it's reflected in the consistency of our core group. Our Guild has a strong leadership with a focus on efficiency while the Guild as a whole is committed to maintaining its presence, raiding week in and week out. Our guild has cultivated a positive progression attitude with many guild members playing together outside of raiding. We prefer new recruits to reach out to us so we can be on a more formal level. One of the officer's are usually available everyday so do not hesitate to contact us. XD Progression: 4/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 8/10M Blackrock Foundry 7/7M Highmaul 14/14 H (10 Man) Siege of Orgrimmar 13/14 H (25 Man) Siege of Orgrimmar 10/13 H (10 Man) Throne of Thunder Raid Time: Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Time: 6-9pm PST, 9-12midnight EST Loot is distributed by Council. Contact Information Cevren - Cevren#1498 Constiince-Constiince#1960 Someyoungguy - Someyoungguy#1110 Muzura - Muzura#1899 Applications can be filled at: http://stacksinfire.enjin.com/ What you should have: -Time to properly fill out an application and comment -Logs -Discord -Artifact Level 45 minimumConstiince112 Jul 10
Jul 10 924-928 HPriest 10/10M 3/9M LFG Guild disbanded due to unrest. Was server 7th guldan kill on Stormrage, US 128, World 404, and was on track to much higher. I have experience coordinating everything with other healers and making calls. I'm heavily into theorycraft for hpriest and every healer, can play an hpaly alt at 915, and will have every healer at mythic level by the end of Argus. Druid is at 905 and monk/sham up and coming. Ultimate goal is to work towards world first keystone levels with the right people willing to go horde. Wombo#1894Milénka0 Jul 10
Jul 9 <Class Fantasy>8/9H Fri/Sat! :) <Class Fantasy> is recruiting to bolster our roster to build a strong raiding community for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a progression oriented raiding guild who want to push current content in a timely manner on our short 2 day a week schedule. Raid Times Friday/Saturday 10:00pm to 2:00am EST. Progression ToS 8/9H NH 7/10M Recruiting Priest (Shadow) - High Warlock - High Hunter - High *All qualified applicants will be considered!* *Any Class/Spec* Guild Information Our guild was created on the Horde side of Zul'jin-US in WoD. We were known as Mists of Avalon for awhile but ended up getting a name change to Class Fantasy due to a popular vote for a better guild name. Most of our group has been together since Emerald Nightmare and have had a great time raiding ever since. Raid Information Our goal is to clear as much current content as we can before preparing for new content. Our 20+ roster is still a work in progress, with this in mind some people may be asked to sit and swap roles depending what we currently need at the time. We do our best to build a stable/strong/and supportive team, we offer all new recruits a opportunity to earn a core raid spot. We start everyone off with a 2 week trial period to evaluate your performance and see how well you fit in with the guild. What We Offer - A relaxed atmosphere - Constructive raid environment - Mythic+ groups - Guild repairs - Raid supplies, flasks/pots/food/etc What We Expect - High attendance (minimum 80%) - Excellent knowledge of your class/spec/role - Research new bosses before raid - Mature attitude - Dedication, competence, and a competitive spirit Apply at http://classfantasyzuljin.enjin.com Contact Information Grace#1550Serenïty54 Jul 9
Jul 9 902 DH 9/9 N 4/9 H Looking for Guild Looking for a horde raiding guild. Not too late, preferably on week days, and I am looking for a guild that does not use RC Loot Council.Illithel1 Jul 9
Jul 9 Turkey Club Sub - Weekends Turkey Club Sub - Zul'jin 9/9N 1/9H Looking for more to raid mythic content. We are a pretty laid back group of people looking to add more to the raid roster. The core of the group has been gaming together for over 5 years. We like to kill dragons and have a good time while not taking ourselves too seriously. Most of us play games other than wow throughout the week, mainly LoL. You We are looking for players that want to push through the content while it is current. To achieve this goal we ask that our raiders keep their characters up to raiding standards (gems/enchants/consumables). We are willing to work with any ilvl/raid experience so long as you have the drive to improve not only yourself but the raid as a whole. Times Sat 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) Sun 6-9pm PST Friday 6pm - ? Optional raid night. Needs If your class/spec is not listed, please feel free to contact us anyways. Tanks: Full - Will consider a DPS with Tank OS Heals: R Shaman DPS: Open Contact You can reach me in game by whispering Bearplz or add me on bnet (Klowded#1177)Bearplz16 Jul 9
Jul 9 (A) Filthy Casual LF Guild :) (Arcane Mage) Hi! I'm Miranda. I reached max level for the first time recently and started working towards gearing my champ. I'm currently at ilvl 875 and am running out of things to do since I'm playing alone. I've never been in a guild before either so I'm a little lost as to what to do! Any help or guidance goes a long way lol. I can often play on weekdays after 7pm and weekends. Look forward to meeting y'all!Shiponya0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Guild LFHealer! <Myriad> Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Guild About Us: 4/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal. We are a group of friends that created a guild for the purpose to casually raid and to down bosses. Raiding only two nights of progression a week we achieved “Cutting Edge Xavius.” Due to many real life issues our core team has many vacancies; we are looking to add more members to rebuild our core group for Mythic ToS. We plan on doing Heroic tomb until we clear it and regain a consistent 20 man mythic team. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding progression: Fri/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. High level keystones, and alt runs are done periodically throughout the week. We offer: -Tight-knit community, team based atmosphere, consistent progress, and help for our members. Guild repairs will be provided during mythic progress. Flasks and Enchants are free for core raiders. What we expect: -Be prepared, be able to contribute, have a team focus attitude, show up on time, and know when you need to focus to get the job done. Be able to relax, while we progress well we all still like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about their class and do the research via class discord/forums. High Priority Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS: Shaman. Melee DPS: Rogue, Shaman, Monk. Healer: Monk or Shaman Tanks: Full. All exceptional players regardless of spec will be considered; we will be trialing and reviewing logs. Trail members after two raids are either removed, promoted to “Casual” who only join us on farm raids until they improve, or “Raider.” Trial members are NOT excluded from loot. Our Loot System: Officers publicly vote via the addon “RCLootConcil.” All loot will be evenly distributed FAIRLY and EVENLY for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Drzewo (Silentswift#1786), Mlotek (Dziki#1787), or Strathagos ( Strathagos#1235). Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Drzewo0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Is this a main horde server? My previously huge horde servers (bleeding hollow and burning blade) have dropped to low pop and I'm looking for a high pop horde server. Is this the main horde server nowTobì2 Jul 9
Jul 9 899 MW monk LF Guild Like the title suggests, presently looking around for guilds doing progression through ToS. Can hit 900+ ilvl with less than ideal trinkets. Working on the grind to hit my first concordance level, 500m AP x.x Insanity#1529 is my bnet, feel free to drop me some details.Veracity1 Jul 9
Jul 9 <FAM> FRIENDLY GUILD RECRUITING :) LF Level 110s to join <FAM> and start building a raid team for heroic raiding. Planning on making a friendly raid group with no drama. Have some members already. just need a few more to fill our raid team. I am an experienced raider 10/10 heroic and would like to make this a fun and casual guild. I am willing to recruit people who are willing to learn. we are looking to make a fun and friendly environment please contact me through this forum if interested. thank you!Daenon3 Jul 9