Zul'jin

Mar 24 Les Barbus Du Nord - lfm mythic progression La Guild Les barbus Du Nord - Zul'jin - Alliance 13/13h. Recherche des joueurs pour commencer sa progression Mythic. Nous Recherchons surtout des Ranges Dps pour le core grp. Mais tout joueur désirant rejoindre une guild d'entraide et de progression sont inviter a rejoindre nos rang. Plusieurs run de Normal / Heroic HFC sont organiser par nos membres chaque semaine pour aider a gearé les nouveau joueur. Envoyer un msg ingame a un de nos membre pour un invite ou wsp l'un des officier de la guild pour plus d'information. Micktronn - Elloraa - Couvarte - Geexie - Ivrepoils - Tonkor - Vaenya Au Plaisir de vous compter parmi nous! Bon jeux a tous!Bäbar1 Mar 24
Mar 24 K Bec Koi recrute K Bec Koi recrute Horde Zul'Jin 5/13M en reconstruction Recherche : Rogue, Boomy, SPriest pour compléter son core Tout autre classe bienvenue pour casual et Legion! Add Smio#1202 pour plus d'infoPredatôr0 Mar 24
Mar 24 738 Paladin LF guild Hello to whom reads this. I am a 738 Retribution Paladin. With a 732 Protection Off-spec. I have a friend that\s on this server and looking to transfer here in the new future. A little about myself: Current student finishing my degree this coming year. Yay me! Since my course load has lighten drastically. I figured I would try to get back into raiding. I am a above average raider, I take criticism well, I don't stand in the no buenos. I run the necessary addons for raiding. I have a reliable computer and internet. So no random dc's are can't show up cause internet is broken kinda deal. I guess here's the stuff people want to see. Here is an Imgur of my UI in combat: http://i.imgur.com/eFONz3c.jpg And Here is a link to my logs.: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11544587/latest/ I come to raids ready! Flask, augements, potions and 125 food. Awesome music, terrible jokes, and slutty transmog. What more could you ask for in a raider? If you feel I would be a decent fit for your guild. Leave me your spam below :) If you don't feel like leaving you spam. Feel free to add my B-Tag: Rubow#1873 Here's a terrible joke for reading this! Whats a Paladins favorite kind of bath?!?!? A bubble Bath!!Bôbbi5 Mar 24
Mar 24 Mass Casualty 11/13M recruiting dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 715. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 11/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6N -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Balance Druid -Feral Druid -Mage -Shadow Priest -Warlock -Rogue -Windwalker Monk -Holy Paladin -Disc Priest -Mistweaver Monk (ALL healers w/ decent DPS offspecs) If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 Mar 24
Mar 23 [H] WTS 8/8 Gold CM Carries Our group of players guarantee a clean and quick 8 of 8 gold challenge mode carry for any class or spec. We are willing to accept gold from multiple realms and especially Ner'zhul and Tichondrius, just ask! Our line-up consists of experienced Mythic raiders who have obtained realm-best times in every challenge mode dungeon. The rewards of obtaining gold in all 8 challenge mode dungeons include: Title: Name, The Indomitable Mount: Challenger's War Yeti Weapon Transmogs: Greatsword of the Inferno Arcana Shard Spire Greatstaff of Infinite Knowledge Dimension-Ripper's Staff Living Longbow Shifting Felblade Furnace of the Great Machine Face of the Guardian Elemental Crescent Cloudsong Glaive Tesseract Timepiece Crystal-Shot Longrifle Sunblade Soul Eater Equus Bloodmaw Gargoyle Claws of Creation Achievements: 360 Points Requirements: Must have mumble installed with working headphones/speakers. You must have done all 8 of the heroic 5 man dungeons at least once on the character you plan to bring. At least 2-3 hours of uninterrupted time in order to complete all 8 challenges back to back. All flasks, food, and invisibility potions required WILL BE PROVIDED upon payment unless otherwise specified. Scheduling: After contacting me I will work with you to set up a time frame on which we can work together to help you complete the content. Payments: We would rather not list our prices due to the type of responses that we get from multiple parties but you can discuss the prices with us upon adding one of us to real id. We also can offer individual dungeon runs, but we will prioritize fully paid runs due to limited time. Contact Info: Eazy#1776 - Eazyrootz If you can't get a response from one of us in a few days, please feel free to send Eazyrootz in game mail on Ner'zhul.Eazyrootz10 Mar 23
Mar 21 (H) Healer LF Raiding Guild 724 Disc Priest or 719 Resto Shaman looking for a raiding guild M-TH or Sunday nights 8pm on. I am new to raiding I have 13/13N. I have been away from WoW since BC and mostly gearing through mythic dungeons. I am a quick learner and primarily looking for a normal or heroic raiding team. I'm a quick learner and open to constructive criticism; just looking for a chance to get into raiding. Thanks for reading!Semafora1 Mar 21
Mar 21 - Delete please.Ishogall0 Mar 21
Mar 21 <Alignment> 6/13 H HFC is recruiting. <Alignment> is are looking to bolster our ranks. Currently we will take any of the below classes. Healers: Disc Priest, Shammy and Monk- DPS: Rogue, Warriors, Warlocks, Hunters, Mages, Death Knights, Monks, and Warlock. Raid times are Sunday & Monday 7:00pm-10:00pm EST. If you’re interested, my real ID is “Nekishi#1132” or hit up our GM at “perman3nt#1833” http://Alignment.gamerlaunch.com/Nekishi5 Mar 21
Mar 20 Leveling toons: New to server. (horde) Just looking for a guild where I can relax and have fun. I already raid 4 nights a week so I am not interested in any type of raiding spot. I want a guild where I can just enjoy leveling new toons without any prior obligations. I will be leveling 11 toons. One of each class. This is not a powerleveling session or anything like that. The toons will be leveled at a very relaxed pass. This is just downtime for me from my raiding. I would like to join an active guild, with people who are on often. Would prefer a more mature guild also as im used to a more "adult" enviroment. Please simply reply down below if you think your guild might be what I am looking for.Esho2 Mar 20
Mar 20 Ally H Archi carry? Any ally guilds selling H archi carrys on this server? or just horde?Humptydumpy0 Mar 20
Mar 19 Got CMs Selling 8/8 Gold Our Services: Full 8/8 Challenge Mode Gold Carry "The Indomitable" Title (Account Wide) Challenger's War Yeti Mount (Account Wide) Unique Weapon Transmogrification Gear (Character Specific,until Legion) 360 Achievement Points Challenger's Path Ability , allows teleporting to the dungeon (Character Specific)Cost: 250k Time: 2~ Hours Realm Best Gold Challenge Mode Carry Unique Title for the Specific Dungeon (Only whilst holding the top time on the realm) Challenge Master : ___ Feat of Strength for the Specific Dungeon (Permanent) Gold Completion of the Specific DungeonCost: 300k (per Dungeon) + Transfer Required Time: 20~ Minutes Information: We have been running Challenge Modes since MoP and decided to help others get their achievements, transmog weapons, mount, and title. If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Soup#1193 or GotFood#1441 and we will respond to you as soon as we can. We’re online most nights. Streams: All our carries are streamed so you can check past broadcast to understand how our runs go,they're laid back and relaxing runs for us and our clients we hope to provide you with the best service. http://www.twitch.tv/gotfood http://www.twitch.tv/maldrick Questions? If you have any questions on how any of this works please feel free to contact us as stated before : Gotfood#1441 or Soup#1193Cmspls14 Mar 19
Mar 19 ilvl 669 windwalker looking for pve guild new player looking for helpfull pve raiding guildFistzerker2 Mar 19
Mar 19 Looking for home! Old player returning, stuck with WoW from 2004 all the way until October 2012 or so, missed most of MOP and WOD but returning now, looking for to legion! Old server is dead and old friends aren't interested in coming back so I'm starting fresh back on my original starting realm here on Zul'jin. Looking for a casual guild that still does raids. Doubt I could jump right into a raid team especially so far behind in gear and late in the expansion but I'd like a guild where I could eventually work myself up into a raid team and do casual raid nights or alt raids etc until then. I use to be a pretty hardcore raider way back when, raiding with guilds with alt requirements and spending ridiculous amounts of my time on this game(More time on here than my 40 hr a week job at points!). But definitely more casual towards the end, and super casual now, but still a raider dedicated to being the best player I can personally be but without spending 5-7 days a week raiding.Kinsara7 Mar 19
Mar 19 Experienced Mage LF Raiding / Social guild Hey I am coming back form a break. Back in the day I was a pvp'er and I am looking to get into raiding more. Jhn#1714Jhn2 Mar 19
Mar 18 WTB H Archi run! Help! So I took some months off from the game and got pretty behind. I've beaten a few HFC bosses on heroic in the past but now it seems like the only way to get into a heroic HFC run now is to have the achievement from Archi :( another issue is I can't raid late- I live in Germany (originally started playing in the US) so hopefully I can find someone that raids at maybe a weird time. I have the gold- just name your price. It'll be with a 705 (possibly higher by the time of the raid) resto druid. Thanks!Actioncat2 Mar 18
Mar 18 <The Wild Hogs> Now recruiting! Hi Everyone! <The Wild Hogs> is a brand new guild looking for players who want to raid in Warlords and Legion. We are made of players who already have raid experience, and we are [Looking For More] (achievement completed 12/06/14). Our Info ​ 1. Times available & time zone: Tuesdays, Saturdays from 7 - 10:30 EST 2. Server: Zul’jin 3. Faction: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore ​5. Current progression/experience: Brand New Guild made from experienced raiders. About Us There aren’t a lot of us right now, but we are all experienced raiders. We are fun, and welcoming, and are completely open to training new players. We want to start raiding in about a month, and our goal is to reach mythic. If you’ve ever had the aspiration to be a successful raider, but weren’t sure where to start, you’ve come to the right people. We plan to continue on to Legion as well. What are we currently looking for? -Everything but tanks. We’ll take what we can get. -Mature players looking to have a good time. We’ll be serious when we need to, but out of raids we like to joke around. -Committed Players. We want people who can show up to raids regularly, even if you’re the number one best player in the world, if you only plan on attending one raid, you’re not worth our time. -Social players. WoW in the end is a social game, we want players who actually want to socialize with other members. Requirements -Teamspeak 3 - A schedule matching our own. - Mic and headset -Deadly Boss Mod -rclootcounselMamajohn0 Mar 18
Mar 18 <Divide> (H) 13/13M on Zul'Jin is Recruiting <Divide> (13/13m HFC ) is opening up recruitment to any strong players looking to make an impact on Mythic progression. All classes open for recruitment. We are specifically recruiting engaging and dedicated players that are passionate about playing WOW. This means we expect all players to upgrade their gear, maintain high attendance, and perform at an above average level in raids. Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule: 3 nights a week Tues, Wed, Thur from 9-12 midnight EST. - In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill. - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff. - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary. - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app. If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website: http://www.divideguild.net Btag: Raquelita#1173 souless#1445 Olympae#1703 Feel free To add me!Nottatank90 Mar 18
Mar 18 Healer LF Raiding Group 705 Hpally Or 698 Resto Shaman 12/13H Experienced looking for Raiding home. I've been out of the game for a bit and just got back in looking for a heroic raiding guild. I am available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, after 9:00 est until ~12:30 est. I have Heroic/Mythic Raiding experience in older expansions.Naarishma3 Mar 18
Mar 16 <Disturbed Z> 12/13M, 9hr LF a Mage (Core) Located on US - Zul'jin Horde, we're a close-knit team of progression raiders who've been killing Internet dragons since 2008. We're currently open recruiting for Legion (if you're interested in that, ignore the current class needs), as well as looking to solidify the core roster with some more strong DPS. We're working on Mythic Archimonde, and intend to full-clear the tier, so any applicant please already be close to our progression. We're not looking for a carry or a gear project. Current Progression: 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 7/7 Mythic Highmaul New applicants are expected to: Research their class and optimize their character accordingly. Maintain a minimum of 85% attendance. Research fights for farm and progression. Have a positive attitude. This is a must. We are looking for all exceptional players to apply, but here are our priority needs: Tank: None Healers: None Ranged DPS: Mage (High), Hunter, Warlock, and Boomkin (Medium) Melee DPS: WW Monk, Death Knight (Medium) Raid Times (EST): Tuesday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Thursday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Monday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Contact Info: Srslynohax - Real ID Jake#11149 Tsvok - Real ID Tsvok#1162 Applejuice - Real ID Apple#11916 Laquan - ToastMaster#1874 To apply, please visit our website: wearedisturbed.comTsvok67 Mar 16
Mar 15 10/13M Rogue and Prot Paladin LF Guild Sub/Combat Rogue and Prot Palading looking for a guild that is 9/13M+. Rogue (738): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Bootiesqt/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11299328/latest/ Prot (732): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Raeya/simple Raeya#1889 Booties#1893Bootiesqt2 Mar 15
Mar 15 [H]<Playground Bullies>11/13M 2night LFM <Playground Bullies> 11/13M - 2-Night Mythic Guild is currently recruiting a few DPS and a Healer Ranged and Melee and a Healer needed War - Low Lock - Low Rogue - High Mage - Low Druid - High DPS High Heals Monk - HighDPS Low Heals DK - Mid Hunter - Very Low Shaman - Mid DPS Low Heals Pally - High DPS Mid Heals Priest - High DPS Full Heals Cliff Notes: Looking for talented DPS and a Healer Server: Zul'Jin-Horde Schedule: 2 nights - Tues/Thurs Time: 7:30pm-11:00pm EST Progression: 11/13M Loot Style: Council / Smart Looting Contact: www.pgbullies.com Account creation code is "banana" or In Game Sqwirtle#1311 Roshammbo#1679 Captainfluffy#1429 <Playground Bullies> is a "semi-casual" guild that enjoys serious progression without raiding every night. We have been around since the end of WotLK We are 11/13M HFC raiding only 2 nights - Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-11:00pm EST - Only 7 hours a week! Being over 18 and having Mumble is required. We're a mature group of players that love to joke and mess around who have jobs, real lives, families, and have no interest in drama. We may be very relaxed and have the lightest raid schedule you could ask for, but all the players take their class very seriously and we would ask you do the same. You should have close to full Heroic HFC and some Mythic experience with 730+ ilvl and able to provide logs and previous raid experience information. Please no disconnects/lag/bad computers and try not to miss any raids (90%+ attendance). We'd love to hear from you and would be able to get you in immediately. We use a form of loot council / smart looting. We are raiding to kill dragons and not selfishly gear ourselves up. If you're interested in applying, talk to Sqwirtle#1311, Roshammbo#1679, or Captainfluffy#1429 in game Or submit an application at www.pgbullies.com (Account creation code is "banana"). Thanks for taking the time to check us out and I look forward to speaking with you!Roshammbo0 Mar 15
Mar 15 *** WTS Formal Dangui *** That's right folks, you read that right: I was lucky enough after hours and hours of camping and hard work to acquire one of the rarest item in the whole game. For those who don't know it is sold by Geenia Sunshadow in Moonglade, spawning approximately once every TWO MONTHS!! And only one available of course when it happens: as soon as someone buys it, it's gone for another month or two! Formal Dangui http://www.wowhead.com/item=13895/formal-dangui You can PM/mail me in-game or here, decent offers only: if you don't know what it's worth or don't know what this item really represents then please don't waste your time (and mine). Accepting reasonable offers or trades. Thanks!Vega0 Mar 15
Mar 15 Mass Casualty 10/13M recruiting dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 715. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 10/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6N -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Balance Druid -Feral Druid -Mage -Hunter -Shadow Priest -Elemental Shaman -Warlock -Rogue -Windwalker Monk -Holy Paladin -Disc Priest -Mistweaver Monk (w/ Windwalker offspec) If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 Mar 15
Mar 15 resto druid LF raiding guild (H) Hello returning to wow for a bit looking around for a fun social raiding guild. Haven't seen any wod raiding content outside of lfr yet but a veteran resto druid player. looking for some normal or heroic raiding. Nothing too hard core just looking to get in to some raiding. Monday to Wednesday maybe Thursday after 8 or so.Shelburnite4 Mar 15
Mar 15 impérium (Horde) Zul'Jin - Québec/QC Bonjour, la guilde impérium Zul'jin Horde est présentement à la recherche de: -Tank (Death Knight/Paladin/Warrior) - DPS (Mage/Warlock/Druid Balance/DK/Shaman) - Heal (Druid) Afin de compléter notre roster en mythic (13/13H 2/13M). Nous raidons 2 soirs semaines: Mardi et Jeudi 19h00 à 22h00 (Heure QC) Whispez: Djaygo, Throst, Leønardø ou Unrest pour plus d'info. Au plaisir de vous revoir. :)Djaygo6 Mar 15
Mar 15 <Under Raided> is recruiting!! ;) Hello! Are you tired of the hardcore raiding scene but still want to be part of a team serious about progression? Looking for a guild to raid with a semi-casual and friendly atmosphere? Want to be a part of a team with a goal focused on killing bosses and having fun? We may be the guild for you! <Under Raided> on Zul'Jin-US (Horde) is recruiting for our raid team, we are a fairly new guild looking for mature players to work together and push through (H)HFC and build into Legion! An ilvl of 710+ is required for a core spot. However, if you prove to be a exceptional player lower then 710, then we have no problem helping you get there. Progression: HFC 13/13N, 4/13H Raid Times: Fri/Sat 11pm-2am (EST) Recruiting: Tanks: None Range Dps: Mage (Arcane/Frost): Open Warlock (Affliction/Destro): Open Hunter (Marksman): Open Druid (Balance): Open Melee Dps: Death Knight (Frost/Unholy): Open Paladin (Retribution): Open Rogue (Subtlety): Open Druid (Feral): Open Shaman (Enhance): Open Healers: Druid (Restoration): Open Paladin (Holy): Open What do we expect of you?: Know your class/spec inside and out, take the time to read up and always strive to improve. We have a 2 week trial period for new members, If you sign up on calendar we expect you to be online at 10:45,15 mins prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a night due to work/real life/etc, please let the gm or a officer know with a in-game mail. We can provide flasks/potions and food, coming prepared is not required but its always a bonus. Respect officers and guildies, we are all part of a team with the same goal, kill bosses in a drama free environment. Have a good and positive attitude during raid time, being negative with comments does not help you or anyone else. Finally, if we sound like a guild you might be interested in we encourage you to join! If you have any questions or to apply leave a message here or talk to me in game, Btag: Grace#1550 or Elitehobo#1532 We hope to hear from you! Thank youFruityhobo1 Mar 15
Mar 14 LF Healer for Silver Challenge Modes We have a tank + 3 dps going for silver CMs for the mount and just need a healer! Since we're only going for silver you don't need to have CM-optimized gear or know all the ins-and-outs of shortcuts & when to use invis pots; we're just going to take on each CM at a regular pace for the silver timer. However, we do request that you are able to join us in vent for voice communication. We plan on starting tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 8:00pm eastern. If interested in joining us, please let me know by replying here or adding me in game - Madone#1126Madone0 Mar 14
Mar 14 721 rogue LFG Legion. .Glock3 Mar 14
Mar 14 728 Ele 723 resto Shaman & 728 Rogue LF Guild 728 Ele 723 Resto Shaman and 728 Rogue looking to xfer to server and find a guild needing 2 long time raiders for the team. We have been playing together since Vanilla and have been apart of US top 50 guilds in the past. We both have took breaks from raiding/ the game this xpac but are back full time looking for a new home and a place to destroy legion in. Preferred Days and Times: -the times we can do are between 8:00pm - 11:30pm on any day between Monday to Thursday. Optional raids on weekends would be great for alts and such but as we can not be 100% reliable on the weekend days we prefer to not join a guild that raids Friday Saturday or Sunday. Our current experience: - The shaman is 6/13 mythic with first 5 dead on lower and Tyrant as the 6th. The reason for tyrant is joined a guild that needed a resto shaman joined them for Tyrant progression got it down but due to them raiding Sundays and not being able to commit fully the guild would not work for me. - The rogue is 8/13 Mythic experienced. Previous raid Experience: - We both have raided together since Vanilla where we got up to 4 horse men in Naxx. In BC we raided in a US top 10 guild and Wrath was US top 50. As we both got older the game became a bit harder to play as much as we did in the past so for Cata we went to a 3 day 9h schedule with a guild but still pushed US top 150 progression. MoP we took a bit of a break at beginning and then we came back and downed all SoO in a US top 200 guild. As we have not xfered as of yet you can reach me by posting on this thread (preferred) or Btag: chargerr#1305Chargerr3 Mar 14
Mar 14 728 Boomy/724 Resto LF a Mythic Guild I am 10/13M. I am looking for a mature group. I am 19. Looking for a guild that like to have fun raiding at the same time having a progression mindset. I can raid anyday. My Boomy: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Monsterbear/simpleAütoshõt1 Mar 14
Mar 14 708 Boomkin looking for a guild! Hey all.. Im still looking for a guild that raids on fri/sat night... Im am 13/13 normal on my ally boomkin. Im just ready to get started with this toon..Nivetz2 Mar 14
Mar 14 722 Rogue with 6/13 M exp LF GUILD. My main is 6/13 mythic experienced. I'm looking to gear my rogue, interested in heroic/mythic progression. My available days are Friday-Monday (possibly Wednesdays current guilds alt night but willing to raid with a different guild that night). Here is my rankings on my main https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6770185/latest/ PST my BN ID is Gentlefist#1200Zeydah6 Mar 14
Mar 14 LF raiding guild 13/13H on main new to horde my main is ally but I'm 13/13H AOTC I know all fights want to start raiding on this toon rather it be normal or heroic HFCVampxx4 Mar 14
Mar 13 Warlock lf raiding guild Just leveled another warlock to 100 on this server around 650 ilvl gearing up fast just hit 100 a few hours ago i'm looking for a weekend raiding guild have 10/13M xp if your interested add my btag ferun#1548.Rhomulen4 Mar 13
Mar 13 Please Delete <Evo> is no longer selling runs. Thanks to all those who participated!Brewphoria51 Mar 13
Mar 13 723 Mage Looking for a new home :) As you have read, I am looking for a new home :) I am currently 13/13 heroic, wanting to take a step into mythic. I am looking for something very relaxed, drama free and will treat me like i am a part of the family. I will be willing to faction change if i feel it is a fit. Amasumi#1442 is my battle tag if you would like to chat :) Also, I work retail and my days kind of change..going to be seeing about getting on a set schedule as soon as my full time kicks into effect :) I am mainly available 10pm EST..like I said..this will be changingShinda3 Mar 13
Mar 13 (A) Unify - guilde francophone QC -Dävey0 Mar 13
Mar 12 12/13H Guild Seeks Awesome People Inverted is an adult weekend raiding guild that aims to provide a relaxed yet focused culture to our raids. Our goal is to tackle Normal and Heroic content while it is still relevant and still be able to maintain our casual family friendly atmosphere. We do believe in “People before Purples” and strongly feel that our community base is the backbone of any great guild. Our raid days and times are Friday & Saturday from 8pm -11PM server. (EST) Our Current recruitment needs are: Melee Melee Shaman Heals: Ranged: Druid -Boomkin With the flexible features in these modes please do not hesitate to reach out even if your class is not listed. We are always looking for great like-minded individuals to join us. We are also looking for casual players as well to join our growing community base. So even if Raiding is not your thing there is still a place to go and hang out. So send us a tell and come get to know us. Feel free to send me a tell in game for more info or you can always check us out at our website: http://inverted-zj.enjin.com.Lusteria0 Mar 12
Mar 12 Busy student, looking 4 H Arch carry soon. Hey, Zul'jin! Basically the title says it all. I'm incredibly busy with the final year of my graduate studies and probably will be until approximately November/December. As such, I don't have the time to commit to raiding and progression that I once did. :( But I desperately do not wish to miss out on the Grove Warden, as it is a style of mount I have wanted since I first started playing all those years ago. I'm offering between 30,000 and 40,000 gold to any guild willing to carry me just through the Archimonde kill. I won't be of much use, as my skills have gotten incredibly rusty since entering graduate school, but I would hope that the gold and my admiration would more than make up for it. I've already commented on a few adverts from several guilds, but if you've got one and respond to me first, you get it. <3 My btag is EarthQueen#1116 and I look forward to speaking and (failing at) raiding with you! <3Morzayn1 Mar 12
Mar 11 Healers/DPS for Herioc Progression! (7/13H) Raid times are Friday/Saturday 8PM-12AM Hardcore Retirement Home> is recruiting DPS/Heals and possibly a tank for Herioc HFC progression currently 7/13H, We are all veteran raiders looking to rebuild towards Legion. Message me for more info! All classes are welcome as our goal is to obtain higher quality players who wish to raid a more casual raid schedule but also complete content. We have some reasonable standards, we are not looking to teach someone how to raid at a higher level or play their class. A first-rate understanding of your class is required and being able to play an off spec properly in addition to your main spec, will most certainly please our wants and needs. On top of that, high attendance and dedication goes a long way. Loot is based on a council system as attendance, performance and attitude all factors in the decision for loot. Message Kilin, Berkwaw, BigbonebizKilin10 Mar 11
Mar 10 WTB 8/8 gold Any groups do carries for under 200k? I would like to get them done. Please post you if you are a carry group and all the info.Monsterbear0 Mar 10
Mar 10 LF guild with Blacksteel Battleboar Just looking to get the mount, I won't bother nobody :) My Battletag is Ridley#1931Karmash2 Mar 10
Mar 10 5/13M team LFM raiders for Mythic progression < INSANITASTY > of Zul'jin seeking solid, reliable, like-minded, progression-oriented Raiders to join our Core team. We are in the process of rebuilding & filling up our Core Progression Team after a short break mid BRF. About Us Insanitasty is an old guild transfered from Smolderthorn that has always been axed on maintaining competitive raiding and pvp while having a friendly and fun environment. We existed since Cataclysm, and will continue to exist until the game ends. We are 13/13H atm in HFC and 5/13M HFC. We were top 10 best progression guild in Zul'jin on Highmaul Mythic when it was current, by the time BRF came out, and we were #13 on BRF by the time we took a break. We are now rebuilding our roster to raid again, and to get back to this kind of progression. We strive to have a fun and enjoyable raiding environment free of drama, we try to just have fun but also maintain focus on downing bosses, specially if it's a progression boss. Current Progression 7/7 - Heroic Highmaul 5/7 - Mythic Highmaul 10/10 -Heroic Blackrock Foundry 13/13 - Normal Hellfire Citadel 13/13 - Heroic Hellfire Citadel 5/13 - Mythic Hellfire Citadel Raid Schedule 10 pm - 1 am EST - Wednesday 10 pm - 1 am EST - Thursday 10 pm - 1 am EST - Sunday Current Recruitment Needs Melee: High - Windwalker Monk High - Enhancement Shaman Low - other melee classes Range DPS: High - Elemental Shaman Med - Balance Druid Med - Shadow Priest Med - Warlock Low - Mage Low - Hunter Note: We will accept exceptional players with other classes or lower item levels, but may not have a core spot in the Raid Group. What We Expect From You -Strong understanding of your class and your role within the raid group, meaning you have a decent understanding of how to gear your toon (items, gems, stats, enchants, etc.) and you have a decent knowledge of raid mechanics and fundamentals. -Being open to advice from your guild peers in terms of being open to suggestions/theorycrafting in order to improve your performance as a raider. When you improve, it will greatly benefit the team. -Maintain 90% overall raid attendance and be ready to pull promptly at our specific raid time. Of course we are willing to work around prior commitments, vacations, and etc., as long as officers/raid leader is informed ahead of time. -Do not come into guild with any DRAMA whatsoever. -Have a positive attitude. Applicant Requirements Ventrilo with Mic 710+ Item Level Contact BattleTag ThugGod#1876 - Thugpally (in-game toon) or you can reply to this thread and leave your info. [u][/u]Zpopz85 Mar 10
Mar 10 13/13 h guild lfm to head into mythics asap been clearing heroic for weeks now just need a few more players to head into mythics in need of the following healers - druid/shaman melee- rogue range- mage rogue druid warlock hunter only raiding 1 night atm and full clearing both norm and heroic. normal raid times will be tues wed with possibly thurs 9pm-12 est reach me on bnet Jayx8SeVeN#1123Butbro0 Mar 10
Mar 10 selling shadowfang looking for best offerQwetrasd0 Mar 10
Mar 10 13/13 h guild lfm to head into mythics been clearing heroic for weeks now just need a few more players to head into mythics in need of the following healers - druid/shaman melee- rogue range- mage rogue druid warlock hunter only raiding 1 night atm and full clearing both norm and heroic. normal raid times will be tues wed with possibly thurs 9pm-12 est reach me on bnet Jayx8SeVeN#1123Butbro0 Mar 10
Mar 9 13/13H 5/13M Zul'Jin Horde guild recruiting <Provoked> Zul'Jin 5/13M We are recruiting a mythic ready (715+ w/ legendary ring) Hpally, resto shaman or a Hpriest. Raid times are 8-11 server EST mon-wed. Also willing to trial other mythic ready classes. Come for a fun but serious progression environment! We also have a casual weekend raid team for new/returning players and alts Friday-Saturday 9-11 EST. Add me on btag if interested Veramina#1244Kikìo0 Mar 9
Mar 9 Selling Mythic dungeon carries <Mass Casualty> is selling mythic dungeon carries with your choice of loot (master looter, personal, etc) for all 8 dungeons. There are a total of 33 bosses, each with a chance to drop loot that you need. The loot ranges in base level 685 with a chance to upgrade to mythic warforged at 725. Also, each mythic dungeon clear is worth a cool 300 valor. Also, there is the chance at acquiring BOA trinkets that scale up to level 110. We will carry any spec/class/person. We do not discriminate. We have tons of flexibility with our team and we can adhere to your desired schedule. Many of us have been playing together for years and have a wealth of experience in hard mode content. Prices are 120,000 gold for an 8/8 clear or 16,000 gold per dungeon. If you are interested or have questions about anything (pricing, availability, etc.) please contact Amabarix#1396 via battletag or Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin server. Thank you for reading and have a good day!Amabarix0 Mar 9
Mar 9 Mass Casualty 10/13M recruiting dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 715. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 10/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6N -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Balance Druid -Feral Druid -Mage -Hunter -Shadow Priest -Elemental Shaman -Warlock -Rogue -Windwalker Monk -Holy Paladin -Disc Priest -Mistweaver Monk (w/ Windwalker offspec) If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 Mar 9
Mar 9 <Itsumo Nakama> 13/13H is recruiting! (Horde) <Itsumo Nakama> 13/13H is now recruiting for a few spots in our core raid team, with the intention on pushing into Mythic raiding. All of our core is 13/13H, with our full guild group currently 12/13H, and we consistently clear HFC each week. We raid Weds/Thurs 9:30pm - 12:30 server (EST) and we are trying to get away from pugging our last few spots, and are in need of the following: DPS: Priest - Shadow - Demand(High) Hunter - Marksman -Demand(High) Druid: - Moonkin - Demand(High) (resto off-spec highly preferred) Heals: Monk - Mistweaver - Demand(High) We are only interested in raiders who can make 100% attendance each week during our listed raid times, and as always, we will consider exceptional raiders that don't fit the above needs. Please contact our guild leader, or raid leader for more information. Guild Leader: Kotomie (Battle tag: Miemory#1808). Raid leader: Roswends (Battle tag: Roswend#1528)Roswends21 Mar 9