Zul'jin

Nov 4 865 Windwalker LF Raiding Guild LF hardcore/semi-hardcore Raiding guild, any timing works for me. Im 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic.Fistzerker5 Nov 4
Nov 4 875 prot/dps warrior looking for M+ guild 875 PROT warrior with 29 point into weapon looking for a M+ guild i hav logs showing me in the top 95-99% for healing on a warrior and just want a fun guild that wants to down some content message me swinddler#1107 BOOM will consider faction changes or server transfers i am dps as well but am only 23 points in arms and furyBòòm1 Nov 4
Nov 4 [H] Attunement 7/7 H Recruting 7/7H Recruiting for Heroic Roster - 850+ ilvl - LF DPS and 1 Healer (Druid or Priest) on Tue & Thur from 7pm-10pm server time. Officers Teekee420#1416 Seppy#1485 Holierthnmao Adorict\ShamadoDämonin4 Nov 4
Nov 4 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (1/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, currently working on Elerethe Renferal. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night gear/alt run. We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Nov 4
Nov 4 Looking for owner of "Orich" name - Zul'Jin Hi guys! Just trying to find the owner of "Orich" on Zuljin. Looks to be a Level 1 name reservation and Blizzard isn't helping. Thanks!Orichqt0 Nov 4
Nov 4 2/7M guild looking for guild merger Hello, we are currently seeking a guild merger option. We have some great raiders with good raid attendance and parses. We are mainly having issues with the last 3-4 dps that are just not on par with the mentality that we want which is a mythic mentality meaning showing up prepared, on time and being able to do good dps parses for the ilvl. The recruitment boss is real and would like some help getting it down. Our current raid times are Tues / Weds / Thurs 830-1130 EST If you are interested and in the same boat please add me to Btag and we can discuss the numerous things that would have to take place such as what guild to merge with, officers, strats, roles of officers, a second raid team for the extra raiders, ect. I do have another level 25 man guild that we all can merge to in order to signify unity and equality. My Btag: bubbleosevin@1157Bubbleototem1 Nov 4
Nov 4 <Summit> 1/7M LF Mythic+ Players Summit is a casual-progressive raid guild. We have a solid fifteen that have been raiding together for a year. We would like to recruit five more members to finish out our roster in prep for Legion. We will be hitting the raid on day one. Recruiting: HEAL Resto Sham. MDPS Warrior. RDPS Hunter, Mage. Our guild culture/atmosphere: We are very friendly and chatty! Our group started as a handful of strangers getting together to down the bosses and has become a close knit group of RL friends. It is common for us to text and chat outside of game and even play other games together. Come join our family! Reliability is important to us. We have a forum where you can post if you cannot make it to a raid night. Please do give us at least 24hrs notice. We understand life happens! Summit began late into WoD and we downed 13/13H HFC before stepping into a short hiatus to wait for Legion. We fully expect to defeat Mythic difficulty in the Legion raids to come. We use Discord voice chat program (it is free and has higher functionality than such programs as Mumble and Vent. See discordapp.com). In order to use 'push-to-talk' you must download the application, instead of simply using it in your browser. We have a permanent voice channel invite posted on our forums which can be accessed after you've joined. +Bonus, Discord can be used on your smartphone. We use EPGP to handle loot. Please see this website for in depth explanations of this system. http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system Raid Information: We raid every Tuesday and Thursday night from 8 to 11 realm time or 7 to 10 CST. Message Penteliquinn, Abztrakt, Kayliyth, and Kylainarra in game for more info. If you are new to raiding and want a place to test the waters or are a seasoned raider you'll find a home with us. If interested please refer to our website http://summit-zj.enjin.com where you can apply for membership.Penteliquinn77 Nov 4
Nov 3 Progression group LFM I am part of a smaller group of members in a casual fun group of people that want to focus a bit more on progression.  We need a few more dps and possible a tank to join the fun.  We plan to raid Thursday and Sunday 7:30 central time. Please contact me or Spicyj if you are interested.  After the first week we are 4/7 H.Buzzsaw1 Nov 3
Nov 3 <Mirrored Reasoning> 7/7N 5/7H Sat/Sun DPS Mirrored Reasoning We are very friendly, active guild, looking for more DPS for our weekend raid team. We are currently 7/7N, 5/7H with high hopes to extend into Mythics very soon. Most of us have been friends for years and those of us who haven't been friends for as long have certainly become close over the past year. This expansion has brought together the best out of our guild, and we want to include new people in the shenanigans so we can all have fun raiding together. :D We are also active outside of WoW and commonly play other games together as well; such as HoTS, Diablo, Overwatch and others. We are always on TeamSpeak and active in Discord, so if you're looking for a highly sociable group, we're it! What are we recruiting? Hunter Warlock -- MUST HAVE! Mage -- MUST HAVE! Shadow Priest (Holy OS preferred) **We will consider a Ret Paladin in the future.**[/ul] When is our raid time? Current raid times are Saturday/Sunday from 6:30-11:30 Server. (5:30 CST-10:30 CST). What kind of raiders are we looking for? We are looking for experienced raiders who enjoy a laid-back environment. We are big goofballs! Loot style is EPGP. (We will consider all casual or non-experienced raiders on a case-to-case basis with a trial period.) How can I apply? We do have a website application but use Discord for most other things. You can find our website application here: www.guilded.gg/mirroredreasoning Otherwise please contact Kellendrae/Kellendril/Daenrae (Nafie#1766) in-game for other questions, or any one of our knowledgeable officers. Hope to see you in game soon!Kellendrae31 Nov 3
Nov 3 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (1/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, currently working on Elerethe Renferal. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night gear/alt run. We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Nov 3
Nov 3 875 WARRIOR TANK/DPS looking for M+ guild 875 warrior tank looking for MYTHIC guild hello, been pretty much soloing threw legion and looking for a good guild to play with i am in the 90-99% for healing on a warrior as a tank on almost every fight in heroic and would like to go to mythic. my warrior prot is 29 AP ARMS 23 FURY 23 top end raided for years have fun BOOMBòòm2 Nov 3
Nov 3 Weekend causal raiding guild recruiting Your mom is a totem recruiting For EN heroic progression and 5 man content. Currently seeking relaxed people who want to see context without making a game a second job. Our raid times are 930pm-1230 server time(est) saturday and sunday. Currently looking for heals and dps. Discord is required for raiding. (mic is not) Recruiting all for casual 5 man context, /who your mom is a totem, and ask for an officer for details. or post hereDòminus1 Nov 3
Nov 3 found one! 870 Elemental Shaman is looking for a guild im 7/7heroic I dont mind any day but time must be after 5pm and must end before 1am server time :) Must be atleast 7/7heroic on the farm guild and I will be more than happy to join you into mythic raiding :) you can contact me @ Galchenyuk#11519 Im a very dedicated player! you wont regret bringing me to the team !! thanks :) -EjinEjin12 Nov 3
Nov 3 Lil Bit of Chungus LF all roles New guild wanting to run mostly five man mythic content. We need all roles. Just wanna get together a casual group of people who want to jump into dungeons in the afternoon and late hours on weekends. Being most active after 4pm (after everyone is off of work) Hit me up on Zuljin mail, Friend me, or just hit me up on this post. I look forward to playing with you all. And delving deep into Kara with you all.Ripvantickle0 Nov 3
Nov 2 Group of Guildies looking for Raiding Guild Hi, We have recently been progressing though Heroic EN, but sadly our raiding team is only 9 guys and we're sick of pugging for extras. After some time trying to recruit it became apparent that we will not be able to recruit fast enough to progress at the pace we want to. So now we are reaching out to see if there is a guild who will take us. We are looking for a semi-serious raiding guild who wants to progress but isn't super hardcore. We all have irl stuff and can't commit as much time to the game as we used to, but we are all experienced raiders, most of us having played since WoTLK or earlier. The classes and specs we play are as follows: Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Pally Tanks: Prot Warr, Blood DK DPS: 2 Boomkins, Destro Lock, Enh Shaman, WW Monk We are a flexible bunch and will be able to switch roles/specs if needed. Please reply here or add me, Bnet tag Gadget#1911, if you want to talk. =) ThanksGadgetpants8 Nov 2
Nov 2 Small Group LF Raiding Guild closedMafic11 Nov 2
Nov 2 <Celestial Being> 2/7M LF DPS Server: Zul'jin - Horde Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W Celestial Being (2/7M) is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. Our team has relevant Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Prior mythic experience is preferred for recruits, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule with the full intention of still progressing at a high level. We expect raiders to be prepared and knowledgeable in order to make the most of our few hours of raiding per week. We are currently recruiting ALL exceptional dps, with an emphasis on the following roles. If you're spec is not on this list but believe you'd be a good fit, don't hesitate to contact me. Current Needs: Priest - All Specs Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement Rogue Hunter Druid - Feral Paladin - Ret Warlock Mage Monk - Windwalker Contact: TheChin#1332Ludavyk1 Nov 2
Nov 2 <Severance> Recruiting for Mythic EN <Severance> Is currently looking to recruit a few more exceptional DPS to fill our group headed into Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We are a guild filled with raiders who have many years of experience, and several of us have been raiding together for more than a few years. We aim to enjoy our time raiding and keep a somewhat laid back environment, if ya screw up you will be called out, but we aren't going to remove you over something small. Our goal is to see the boss fall so we can move on to the next one while still having plenty of fun doing it. Our biggest focus at the moment is to recruit the DPS spots we currently have open and then start progressing into Mythic. Current Progression: Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Our raid times: Tuesday: 9:30pm-12:30 EST Thursday: 9:30pm-12:30 EST Friday: 9:30pm-12:30 EST http://severance-zj.enjin.com/recruitment For any more information you can contact any of our Leads Aluucard - Kaziklibey2#1923 Beaconofwhat - Gsullie#1809Aluucard13 Nov 2
Nov 2 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (1/7M) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We are currently working on Elerethe Renferal. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt run (currently normal, soon to be heroic). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Its Pouring infernals (H) Guild Recruitment As it says we are Recruiting for our guild in need Of Healers / RDPS for our team no Raid Exp Needed as we are still learning. We have a good grp just need more like minded people to fill out the open slots. add Kanabus#1583 for more info. thanksBellzabub2 Nov 2
Nov 2 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (1/7M) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We are currently working on Elerethe Renferal. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt run (currently normal, soon to be heroic). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Nov 2
Nov 1 Arrogant [H] is recruiting!! ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Nov 1
Nov 1 (A) Unify - guilde francophone QC La guilde Unify du serveur Zul'Jin alliance recrute de nouveaux membres pour combler des postes dans nos 5 groupes de raid mythic et heroic. Nous accueillons également tout autre groupe de raid ou players pour creé une belle communauté nous cherchons des players motivées à pousser pour HFC et se préparer pour Legion. - Groupe Enrage: 7/13 mythic - Mardi et Jeudi 20h à 23h - Poste DPS réservistes. - Groupe Ankh no more: 5/13 mythic - besoin de DPS et healer, toutes applications seront considérés.mercredi et lundi 20h15 à 23h. - Groupe Concilium : HFC heroic - mardi , 21h30 à 00h30, encore quelques postes disponibles dps et healer - Groupe La croisade : HFC heroic Jeudi et Lundi 20h à 22h30, spot de dps - Groupe Beetlejuize: HFC Normal, mardi et mercredi 19h30 à 22h30 - Soirée alt run les dimanche soir 20h. - Plusieurs événements de guildes, tirages, etc... Pour avoir plus d'infos, venez nous jaser in-game ou par notre site web http://www.unifyzuljin.com/Dävey8 Nov 1
Nov 1 Resto Druid ilvl 871 LFG Sun-Tues Raids 1/7M Resto Druid - ilvl 871 looking for a guild that raids anytime Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday (or all three days). You can check my character profile, so far i'm 1/7 Mythic in EN. I am fine with doing trial runs to see if its a fit with the guild and all, i'll remove my post here as soon as I find a guild that raids on those days that i'm available (or until a guild finds and wants me lol). I love raiding and hope to push through EN and onto the next adventure in legion (hopefully in a guild though lol). I can raid on Wednesdays as well only if we got done before 5pm eastern (have to work 2am thursday). I love a sense of humor and i'm on pretty much everyday. So far spent 18 days playing at level 110 lol. I don't play any alts right now (i've only been focusing on resto druid). I have a microphone/headset and have the following programs: Mumble Discord Vent Teamspeak Addons that I use: RC Loot Council DBM Grid2 CooldownsToGo Decursive OmniCC Angry Assignments (I have this but only recently got it) I have "ahead of the curve" achievement from heroic xavius. I use mouseover macros and i've tried Eluvi UI but prefer regular UI. I bring my own flasks/food and enchanted gear so I wouldn't ask for anything from the guild bank. Um more about me i've played since "vanilla" I started playing before the burning crusade came out. I'm 29 years old now and have been a gamer all my life. I used to play "Shadowbane" before it got shut down by UBISoft and "Ultima Online Rennaisance" as well as Diablo 2 (started UO and Diablo 2 when I was like 13) and played Diablo 3. Ultimately though I play WoW to have fun, if it starts to feel like a "job" to me then it's not fun anymore. I also love doing Mythic + dungeons (usually 6-10) and occasionally enjoy doing old content for Xmog runs. For any interest/questions/comments/concerns... B-Tag - SubzerorE#1297Kozyx0 Nov 1
Oct 31 <Might> Selling Heroic runs this Thursday 1) The run is at 9pm eastern on Wednesday on Heroic difficulty. The run should take 60-90 minutes. 2) The total price is 300k. There's a 25% deposit to secure the run (75k). If you no show for any reason, we keep the deposit. If we cancel the run on our end for any reason, your deposit is returned. Another 75k is due at the beginning of the run, and the remaining 150k is due at the end of the run. 3) In order to make worthwhile use of our time, the run will be canceled if we don't have a minimum of 5 buyers in attendance. Sorry for the inconvenience if it happens. Your deposit will be returned. 4) Loot will be set to Personal. 5) We use mumble. It's preferred if you can be on mumble during the run for coordination, but not required. Talking is not required, only listening. Throne#1507Rorschach0 Oct 31
Oct 31 [H] <The Unrelenting Horde> recruiting! <The Unrelenting Horde> is looking for more DPS to progress through Heroic EN. We are currently 6/7 H. We are looking to fill our core raid roster to progress through Mythic next. WHAT WE NEED: Tanks Guardian Druid(back up) Healers Mistweaver Monk OR Resto Druid DPS Hunter(any spec) Windwalker Monk OR Feral/Boomy Druid Shaman(either spec) Shadow Priest Demon Hunter Ret Pally Warlock(any spec) Warrior(either spec) Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays, 7-11pm server time(EST). A little bit about who we are: We are a casual raiding guild that's been around since Cataclysm. We are a group of close-knit friends with years of raiding experience. We're friendly, social, and funny; and are always looking for more players to join in on the fun! Alts and family/friends are always welcome. If you're interested in joining, leave a comment or contact any of our members for an invite. :)Unbelievabow2 Oct 31
Oct 31 Lf guild merge Hey there everyone I'm the GM of a small raiding guild on zuljin. Our core is a group of friends who have top tier raiding experience in top 50 guilds and have been playing and hanging out together a long time. This expansion I was asked to form a raiding guild to accommodate our availability (weekends), recruitment was successful at first and we have some pretty solid raiders. The issue however lies in having people actually show up to stay for the whole raid. I'm looking for a small guild or maybe a group of raiders who are interested in merging our groups to down content. I bring about 15 raiders give or take, who are geared for heroic content, and maybe half the group who is ready for mythic. Post here with your responses or questions and I'll check back!Candlebox5 Oct 31
Oct 31 <DeadBeat Dads> 7/7H Recruiting for Fri/Sat Hello! Deadbeat Dads is recruiting for our Friday/Saturday raiding group. Our raiding group is a laid back, casual group. We are 7/7N and 7/7 H. Our main goal is to progress at a steady rate and enjoy the content. Raid time starts at 9pm EST and ends 12pm EST. About Us: Deadbeat Dads is a guild founded by an original Elitists Jerks member. We are full of veteran and new players alike. We want to add members that can have fun playing the game and socialize with the guild. We are currently Looking For: Healers - We're looking for a Holy pally ,But applicants will be considered. (Linking logs will help us decide if we could fit you in) Ranged DPS - This is our main area of focus right now. If you are or have a ranged toon, feel free to leave you bnet or add us, and we can further discuss what we expect. (Linking logs will help us decide if we could fit you in) Melee DPS - We are pretty stacked on melee, but all applicants will be considered.(Linking logs will help us decide if we could fit you in) Tanks - We are stable on tanks, but we will consider all applicants. (Linking logs will help us decide if we could fit you in) Looking to fill niche spots. Supplying logs, screenshots, or anything else to help us decide will help you get a leg up. Flex Raid Gear Req : 845 ilvl Addons: DBM, GTFO Voice Chat: Mumble Raid Time: Fri/Sat 9pm EST Deadbeat Dads not only has multiple raid teams, but we also have multiple mythic+ groups, to include a +10. If you are interested in learning about us please contact me or the other officers in game FapCop or @MrKryp#1711 Hayambo or @Cloak#1672 RapidGrinder or @Grinder#1649 Thanks!Rapidgrinder3 Oct 31
Oct 31 <H> Does your schedule make it hard to raid? Sometimes with a not-so-normal schedule, it's hard to find a decent guild to join. That's what we're trying to combat here at <Slaughterhouse>. We enjoy all types of content, such as World Quests, Dungeons, Battlegrounds, Arenas, and casual raiding. We're pretty laid-back, but we like to get down to business We also use Discord, and nearly all members are active in voice chat. We are also looking to start casual raiding once we fill up a bit. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining, feel free to message us in-game, or through Battle.net Orcdeath - Guild Master (LethalWeap#1725) Trolaltdel - Warlord Gadazart - Blood Guard (nonme#1904) Here at Slaugherhouse, we like to have fun.Gadazart1 Oct 31
Oct 30 One Percent Is Recruiting For Legion!! One Percent - Zul'jin is recruiting for the upcoming expansion and we are looking for reliable raiders to join our team. We are currently looking to raid on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7:30 - 10:30 est The majority of our group have been raiding together since cataclysm/mop and have stuck together throughout the up's and down's that happens with raiding. We can offer a very stable raiding environment and a very fun group of friends that will welcome you entirely to our group. We are all adults, meaning we talk and joke like adults, so if you do not like foul language or dirty jokes then we might not be for you, but if you do, then look no further than right here. There are a few of us that do other things outside of raiding. We will do old raids, some of us pvp, and some of us play console games together (mainly PS4) that we would love to include you in on. As of right now we are looking for dps, the classes are: - Any Ranged DPS Class The loot system we will be using is EPGP. We have used it for many years and it has made raid looting very effective and a lot fairer for all of our raiders. If I've missed anything on here that you have questions on then please do not hesitate to contact me in game and I'll do my best to answer anything you have. I hope to hear from you very soon and best of luck in Legion!! Raid Leader - Horek#1680 Guild/Loot Master - Cut#1907 Raid Officer - Havok846#1500Horèk32 Oct 30
Oct 30 [H] Thats Almost Half LFM N/H all specs Thats Almost Half is a newly formed guild of long-time players recruiting for Normal and Heroic raiding. Currently accepting applications for all specs/classes at http://thatsalmosthalf.enjin.com/ or send a tell to an officer online (Tauren Rogues need not apply).Hams0 Oct 30
Oct 30 <LEET>1/7 Mythic Guild LF WARLOCK <LEET> is currently looking for a warlock to add to our core roster for Mythic EM and beyond. We are still a fairly new guild, created 5 weeks ago. Although we are new, we have created a tight knit community of players who enjoy progressing at a high speed. If you are looking to get in early on an up and coming guild then this is the place for you. Current Progression: Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 1/7 Raid times: Tuesday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Wednesday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Thursday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Please feel free to apply at http://leet-zuljin.enjin.com/ or whisper any of the following officers for more information: Ghoulaid, Puffin, Kevetix, Ripwarlock, Orclockjr If you wish to personally contact me: Kevetic#1619Kevetix0 Oct 30
Oct 30 [H]Late night guild LF Healer <Witching Hour> is a late night raiding guild on Zul'Jin, currently 7/7N, 3/7H Emerald Nightmare. A laid back group of adults who have enjoyed pushing current content as a guild since BC. We are in search of a full-time healer (preferably with a usable DPS OS), who can commit to our late night schedule. Ideally we would love a full time resto druid, MW monk, or holy priest, but anyone who knows their class and fits our schedule is welcome to apply. Always looking for skilled dps as well, to fill out the team for the push into mythic. Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs midnight - 3am EST Look for any officer in game or add my btag for more info! Malice#1749 Cheers!Maliçe5 Oct 30
Oct 30 [H] Lateralus - casual guild LFM Lateralus is looking for more to join our ranks for Legion. Lateralus was originally just an alt guild but several friends and family have joined it as well. We are looking to add more people to our guild to have fun with during Legion and beyond. We may put a casual raid group together of 1-2 nights a week in Legion, but that is still to be determined. Overall, we just want to have fun. We are busy adults with work, family and other obligations. It is no big deal if you can't log in for a while or take a break, etc. We like to group up and run dungeons, farm mounts, collect pets, work on achievements, etc. We are a tight knit group, but we would like to add some more people to the mix to expand our options of what we can do. Several of us have raided hard core in the past, however, we just don't have that type of time commitment anymore. Many of us have played together in many MMOs over the years from Everquest on. All levels, classes, experienced and new players are welcome. We could really use some more dps for Mythic dungeons and hopefully Mythic+ soon. Several of our regular DPS have taken a break again. :( We are working on joint raids with another small guild. Our first one is this Saturday at 8pm EST. If you have any questions, or would like to join, please inbox me, or contact me at Malkurus#1623 in the evenings. Thanks, ~MalkMalkurus3 Oct 30
Oct 30 Streaming Today Zul'jin Horde Streaming today check mine at https://www.twitch.tv/xiadzsventevith Low leveling level 64 from Quebec. New to World of Warcraft world. For the Horde!Sventevith0 Oct 30
Oct 30 <MATERIA> Forming Heroic Raid Team Hello everyone Materia is a guild that is looking to progress through heroic raiding and is building up a team to do so. Currently we are a weekend raiding guild that raids on Friday, Saturday, and sometimes Sunday from 11:00 - 2:00 EST. Attendance is our number one priority and we value players who show up on time, those who fail to show up will face the consequences We are currently looking for any able members who wish to join us. Please don't hesitate to ask questions For more information please contact the following people Sterling#1688 Twistedlip#1511Bloodmáne0 Oct 30
Oct 30 LF Raiders 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare LFM Raiders to Join our Raid team. We are running Heroic Emerald Nightmare (we are 6/7 Heroic, 7/7 normal) We are in need of ranged DPS and Healers. Please send an in-game message/mail to Oaknuts or Boyshole or Vyrella We Raid Thursday and Friday 7pm to 10pm PST / 10pm to 1am Zul' jin Server.Boyshole2 Oct 30
Oct 29 WW Monk LF Sunday, Monday Raiding Guild Hey server peeps, just a lowly Windwalker here looking to do some Heroic/Mythic raiding with a semi serious-serious progression guild. I'd love if the raid days were Sunday/Monday kinda thing but I'm open to other options other than Wednesday's. If anyone is looking to be fisted PST. <3 XD PS: Player since Vanilla, raid exp: All Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, and some WoD raids on my other toons. PPS: I love love love Mythic+ dungeons and will spam them for hours on end with peeps even if I get nothing out of it. I just find it fun.Fistymcfist2 Oct 29
Oct 29 [H] <Leet -Zul'Jin> 1/7 Mythic Guild <LEET> is currently looking for a couple more DPS to add to our core roster for Mythic EM and beyond. We are still a fairly new guild, created 5 weeks ago. Although we are new, we have created a tight knit community of players who enjoy progressing at a high speed. If you are looking to get in early on an up and coming guild then this is the place for you. Current Progression: Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 1/7 Raid times: Tuesday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Wednesday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Thursday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Please feel free to apply at http://leet-zuljin.enjin.com/ or whisper any of the following officers for more information: Ghoulaid, Puffin, Kevetix, Ripwarlock, Orclockjr If you wish to personally contact us: Ostraga#11467 Kevetic#1619Kevetix1 Oct 29
Oct 29 Looking for a pug Mythic En Hi, guild is going to Blizzcon and not raiding that week, im looking mostly to coin the first boss if anyone has room. Hit me in game if you have a spot for a geared Dk blck#1598Scelerätis0 Oct 29
Oct 29 Range DPS recherché 4/7H <SPIRITHOOD> 7/7 N 4/7 H recrute des joueurs pour son raid team. RANGE DPS RECHERCHÉS (Warlock), Item level 850+. Raid Mardi-Jeudi de 8-11pm, mythic visé. PST pour plus d'infos! Bienvenue aux casuals!Syrinnx0 Oct 29
Oct 29 <Condescending> [H] Zul'jin LFM 7/7N | 1/7H <Condescending> is a Horde guild on Zul'jin. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST. We are looking for players like ourselves that have previous raiding experience but due to having families, jobs, enjoying RL do not have the time nor inclination for a hardcore guild. Our focus is to clear Heroic mode raids on a 2 day schedule. Currently we're looking for some more ranged DPS as well as a DPS/Offtank for Mythics/Mythic+/Kara Needs- DPS/Offtank - Would love a ret/prot or a boom/bear Mage-medium need Hunter- low need Warlock- high need Shadow Priest- low need Boomkin-See above Benefits: - Core group that has raided at all levels of progression for 9+ years - Laid back progression environment on a minimal schedule - Free Guild repairs, food, flask, potions available on raid nights. - We are also on most off nights for Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons What we ask for : - Commitment to the 2 day schedule, plan is once we have heroic cleared comfortably we will cut down to 1 day clears. - Heroic+ Raiding experience is a plus, but your attitude, and willingness to be a team player is higher value. If you feel we could be a right fit or have questions you can contact our GM or officers in-game. Sadism - Carnival#1520 GM Nyhxxia - Dzzl#1423 Officer Yasz - Yas#11724 Officer Our website is in progress but accepting applications ! http://condescending.enjin.comSadism9 Oct 29
Oct 29 Mythic Guild Seeking To Merge. Our guild is currently progressing through Mythic but we're unfortunately lacking the numbers for a consistent, mythic ready roster. We're currently sitting at 16 consistent raiders with about 10-12 of us being Mythic ready. Ideally we're looking to merge with another guild and potentially form a new guild so that things are fair for everyone. Raid spots would be given on a performance basis without any prejudice from either guild. Any further terms can be discussed but our overall goal is to make this fair for everyone involved. Currently our raid times end at 1:00AM EST which we are not interested in changing.Nerdswag0 Oct 29
Oct 29 874 Vengeance Demon Hunter Currently hunting for a new guild on the server, 2/7m with experience on Ursoc. Available to raid mon-friday until 2 am server.Eladrel1 Oct 29
Oct 29 Wrâth N EN 7/7 Lf raiders N EN 7/7 Thurs-Fri 11:30pm-2:30am EST Heals 2 heals (non Priest) Mdps any Rdps any Wrâth is a guild that has people who have been raiding together since beginning of Mop. We're looking to rebuild the team because the guild has been on hiatus. We run older dungeons and mythic dungeons weekly. The guild is very tight knit and family oriented, but we are all adults. We're looking to recruit raiders. If you have any questions you can contact Dead#1849, Or Snowyshadows#1126Snôwy0 Oct 29
Oct 29 [H] Resto Druid + Mage LF raiding guild Hello there! We are two raiders looking for a casual raiding and social guild. Since we come as a pair, you either get both of us or neither. Here is what we are looking for in a guild: - Raids M-F anytime between 7:30pm - 12am EST. - More concerned with finding new guild mates based on culture-fit rather than pure performance. We think it's better to have someone who culturally fits but needs a little help with their performance, than someone who cranks out the numbers but has to work on their attitude. - Mature and organized: formal application process, runs guild events/activities outside of raiding, uses discord, drama-free. - Life outside WoW exists. So, we are hoping to find a guild that has a relaxed attendance schedule, something in between to 60% - 75% attendance. We do plan on attending most raids. However, since we are two 30-something adults with social lives and jobs, we will have to miss a raid occasionally. Our raiding experience: - Resto Druid ilvl: 852, 1/7H, previously: TBC -> Cataclysm (as Resto Shaman) - Mage ilvl: 860, 3/7H, previously: Wrath -> Warlords If you are interested or want to know more, please reply to this post with in-game contact details, and we can get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you! ^_^Veknia3 Oct 29
Oct 28 [H] <Alkaline> 7/7H Recruiting We are a PVE focused guild looking for additional members for small group content. We also have a few dps spots and a heal spot open for our raid Fri/Sat (9pm-12am est) PST Omocha, Felrok, or Maellor (Marbh#1711) for more info.Maellor0 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H] <Discedant> 7/7H Recruiting RDPS <Discedant> is in need of awesome people that want to progress in raids and know their class and spec. About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to get into some Legion raiding and progression. We came over from Blackrock, we were <Depraved> on that server. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core for Heroic then Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based atmosphere, fun, mature group of people, dedication to progression and awesome guild support. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Thurs/Fri 9pm-1am ST. Recruitment Needs: DPS - Ranged: Any Melee: Any Healers: Not Recruiting Tanks: Not recruiting Be at least 845+ ilvl. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers with EPGP for tracking purposes. All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Bearlinwall (Tjslick#1788) - GM, Frostyrebul (FrostySpectr#1871) - Officer/Recruiter. You can also apply at http://discedant.wowlaunch.com/ Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Bearlinwall97 Oct 28
Oct 28 <Stoneblood> [H] 6/7H, LF Cloth DPS Welcome to <Stoneblood> on US-Zul'Jin - A Guild dedicated to WoW Culture with Friends, Family, and Guildmates from around the world. <Stoneblood> was established in November of 2010, as a group of Raiders with the common goal of having a consistent Raiding team with the intent of clearing current content and have fun doing it. Since that time we have been true to this branding, and maintained a loyal player base within a fun with an easy going atmosphere. A statement that is typical to many Guilds in-game, and we stand by it. Having personally been a part of this guild from its inception, I can speak first hand for what it means to be part of such a great Guild. I truly look forward to joining up with new people to raid with and having people to pass the time with on the weekends. In preparation for the second raid of this expansion, The Nighthold, we are having open recruitment to join our Heroic/Mythic Raiding core. All we ask is that you are consistent in showing up weekly and you are prepared to push through content without interruption. Below are our Raid Times and availability of spots, but that doesn't mean we're flexible: <Stoneblood> Raid Times & Recruitment Needs : Tues & Thurs: 7 - 10 PM MST Ranged DPS: * Demonology Warlock - Open * Arcane Mage - Open * Shadow Priest - Open * Hunter - Filled * Elemental Shaman - Filled > Note: Currently in urgent need of Ranged DPS. Heals: * Discipline Priest - Open * Resto Druid - Open * Resto Shaman - Filled * Holy Priest - Filled * Holy Paladin - Filled Tanks: (Low Requirement at the Moment) * Vengeance Demon Hunter - Filled * Protection Warrior - Filled * Protection Pally - Filled Melee DPS: * Windwalker Monk - Open * Frost/Unholy DK - Open * Fury/Arms Warrior - Filled * Enhancement Shaman - Filled * Outlaw Rogue - Filled * Havok Demon Hunter - Filled We're looking for Progression minded folks for Mythic content. With that out of the way, I hope we meet what you are looking for with a Guild and have further questions. Please reach out to me, or any available officer, as soon as possible as I expect to have our group laid out for Patch 7.1 and begin this journey into Legion. Guildmaster: * Ááron, but call me Zuggy * Battletag: EricN#1736 * email: enevarez3@gmail.com Officers: * Vidals * Battletag: Evilclown71#1557 * Ràndomz * Battletag: Tattooclown#1633 I will be monitoring this post daily and updating as soon as any recruitment needs change. Thanks for your consideration. -ZuggyÁáron0 Oct 28