Zul'jin

Feb 14 Kismet is recruiting for new progression <Kismet> [Horde - Zul'jin US est guild] - is recruiting core members in order to rebuild and start progression raiding. All classes and specs are welcome to join. <Kismet> has been around and raiding on Zul'jin since 2010, we are a group of strange, yet entertaining people that want to challenge the game. Currently we are rebuilding and our goal is killing endgame raid bosses and having fun in the process. We currently are running weekly mythic+ and Karazhan while we recruit enough people to raid together. Schedule: The Raid schedule is not decided yet but we run the Mythic+ and Karazan on Friday and Saturday at 8:30PM EST for 2-3 hours. Recruitment: We are currently looking for all roles and specs willing to work and become core members. We are looking for people who want to raid and are willing to learn. We are a friendly, patient bunch who enjoy playing together. People new to the game are encouraged to talk with us, we can help with getting you geared up, improving in your class, and help with raid mechanics. However, we expect you to practice and show up on raid nights. Contact Info: If you have any questions or think to join Kismet contact send one of the following people a message. Stylepoints, Yonisom, Pabs, Studdedbull, Roseputin, Alewyn, Konshuu Rezbox, Derpblobb or Smashingbrew. Or friend Stylepoints#1838 or Dougydoo#1120 on BNET Thank you.Stylepoints0 Feb 14
Feb 13 883 hpriest 883 hpriest lf casual weekday raiding guild from 11pm server onwards raid exp: 9/10H 7/7M 10/13M 3/10M 7/7H add Scoopy#1943Saintthomas0 Feb 13
Feb 13 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 1/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 1/10 M. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS for a main roster position who has put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Feb 13
Feb 13 <Class Fantasy>10/10N 8/10H Fri/Sat Nights! <Class Fantasy> is recruiting to bolster our roster for Mythic Raiding. We are interested in adding any exceptional players. Raid Times Friday/Saturday 11:00pm to 2:00am EST. Progression 10/10N 8/10H Recruiting Hunter About us Our guild was created on the Horde side of Zul'jin-US during the end of WoD. We are a small friendly group looking to expand. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild who want to push progression in a timely manner on our short 2 day schedule. Our goal is to down current content and for that we are looking to build a strong team! About You -Knowledge of your class/specs -Drive to improve self play -Dedication -High attendance -Come prepared with flasks/pots/food/runes -Reliable internet connection Apply at http://classfantasyzuljin.enjin.com/ Contact Information Grace#1550Serenïty30 Feb 13
Feb 13 Et Honorem H10/10 Recruiting for MNH <Et Honorem> Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Guild About Us: We are a group of friends that created a guild at the beginning of Legion for the purpose to casually raid and down bosses. Raiding only two nights of progression a week we achieved “Cutting Edge Xavius,” and wish to do so again with Gul’Dan. Our officers are experienced and have been raiding since vanilla. We are looking to add more members to our core group. We offer: -Tight-knit community, team based atmosphere, consistent progress, and help for our members. Guild repairs/ Vantus runes will be provided during mythic progress. What we expect: -Be prepared, be able to contribute, have a team focus attitude, and know when you need to focus to get the job done. Be able to take a joke, while we progress as quickly as a hardcore guild we all still like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about their class and do the research via class discord/forums. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding progression: Fri/Sat 10:30pm-1:30am Sever Time. Optional alt/trial/farm runs: Tue 9:30pm- 12:30 Sever Time (usally ends sooner.) High level keystones are done periodically throughout the week. High Priority Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS: Affliction / Demonology Warlock, Marksmanship Hunter, Elemental Shaman. Melee DPS: Havoc Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Feral Druid. Healers: Holy Paladin, Mist Weaver Monk. Tanks: Full. All exceptional players will be considered, we will be trailing and reviewing logs. Our Loot System: Officers publically vote via the addon RCLootConcil. All loot will be evenly distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Drzewo (Silentswift#1786) Officer, or Whorizontal (Equinockz#1664) - GM Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Drzewo1 Feb 13
Feb 13 [H]The Thundering Legion(7/10N 3/10H) - Tank <The Thundering Legion> is recruiting for a 1 night a week raid! Normal/Heroic Progression. Tuesday at 7pm PST/10pm EST. Casual, Friendly environment. Serious raiding fun. We are currently looking for a Tank. Any non-DH. No raiding Experience required. iLVL 870+. Lower ilvls may be considered with prior raiding experience. DPS and healers feel free to contact us as well. Message Vishkozus(Sterkzal#1561), Raijinn, or Kelseir in-game to talk about joining, reply here, or apply at ThunderingLegion.comVishkozus10 Feb 13
Feb 13 857 MW monk for Raiding Guild After taking a break from the game, I'm coming back in hopes to get back into the raiding scene. Should put here, an earlier evening guild would be ideal, what with work times. Hard to stay up till 2am raiding when you have work at 6am lol. Presently, I'm sitting at ilvl 857. Would like a guild working through normal, Nighthold or EM. Add me on bnet @ Insanity#1529Veracity5 Feb 13
Feb 13 [H]Mage looking for small, fun guild So, I've been on the side of the horde for about a week now. My toon is still gearing, only ilvl 863 fire mage but i've been 110 for about 3 days :) I do have obligations on the alliance side a few days a week but would love to be a part of a guild here. I love to joke around, non-pg guilds are preferred and i'm happy to be a bench player and fill in if/when necessary. I have experience raiding, I'm comfortable with my class and i'm not a 15 year old, although sometimes i wish I could not adult. :P Feel free to add me on Bnet SammichMaker#11780 I'd love to chat !Castastrophe6 Feb 13
Feb 13 LF Active, Friendly Guild for PVE Content Looking for an active, friendly guild offering PVE group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Karazhan, and Normal/Heroic raids. My priority is to make friends and build connections, as I've played this game more-or-less solo for the last couple of expansions and am looking for a more meaningful experience. I only recently picked up Legion and am therefore a bit behind on the gearing process (currently only ilvl 851). However, I'm working on progressing my destruction warlock with the aim of getting a raid spot in the guild I join. I have raid experience from previous expansions but none to date in Legion. My play is limited to weeknights and weekends. I have a mic and am happy to use voice chat. Please feel free to add my Battle Tag (JB1212#1915) or reply to this post if you are recruiting, as I'd be happy to chat further.Peskina1 Feb 13
Feb 13 (H)Unify -guilde QC Bonjour à tous! La guilde Unify du serveur zul'jin horde est présentement à la recherche de raideurs sérieux afin de joindre nos rangs.Nous recherchons des DPS motivés à progresser 2 soirs semaines mardi et dimanche de 20h00 à 23h00. Présentement 10/10 normal et 4/10 heroic nighthold. avec aux alentours de 875item level. Nous avons un core de joueurs habitué de progresser en mythic dans une ambiance sérieuse et mature, alors si vous êtes tannée des groupes qui s'en vont nulle part et vous penser que vous seriez un bon fit avec nous, n'hésitez pas à venir nous jaser en ligne (Dävey, Shâdes, Deadpüll, Umbré). N.B : Bienvenue aussi aux joueurs casuals!Dävey0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Are you looking for a Mythic Guild? Why commit your hard earned time to a large guild who thinks you're expendable?? <Witching Hour> is a small late night guild with big hopes of hitting mythic content! We came to ZJ from a dead server, as a proven Heroic guild, with the dream of expanding beyond heroic content, and we appreciate anyone willing to commit to helping us reach that goal! We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Midnight to 3am Server Time. We provide guild repairs to all raiders and use the EPGP loot system, which rewards people for their commitment! Looking for a few more to round out the team so we can blow through heroic NH and push into Mythic! A reliable non-warrior Tank, and some ranged... though we will consider all classes to reach that magic mythic number! If you are looking for a guild who will appreciate your commitment, send me a tell in game or on bnet #malice1749 Cheers!Revhenge0 Feb 13
Feb 13 871 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild Hey guys I am 871 blood dk lf a raiding guild to raid with i just getting back from taking a break from game my Btag is Maxie#11414Maxië1 Feb 13
Feb 12 US-LightBringer- Immortal! 9/10H NH [A] <Immortal> 9/10 H NH– Tues/Weds 6-8:30 History: Immortal is a guild that has been on the Lightbringer server since Beta. We’ve had several strong raid teams from C’thun to the Emerald Nightmare Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST About us: We strive to get a lot done on a limited raid schedule. Our main team raids only 5-6 hours weekly but we take that time seriously. We look to find that balance of fun and progression in a mature and productive raid environment. Raiders are to show up prepared with food, flasks, potions, enchantments and any other upgrades to improve performance. We run an additional team on Saturdays for a more casual setting clearing normal and some Heroic as well as Mythic Plus Dungeon groups daily. What we are looking for: Exceptional, dependable raiders to help us build a strong raid team and positive environment. Current Requirements: iLvl 870 - High Attendance is a must - 400k DPS Single Target on Krosus- Knowledge and Adherence to Mechanics. Logs are a BIG plus Current Needs Weekday Team: - Mage - Boomkin High Need! - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Ret paladin - Rogue We will always consider high parsing DPS or Heals even if not listed or Under Geared Just talk to us =) We are now logging our runs and making them available to the public at Warcraft Logs. If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers: Jesta – Jesta#1509 Aeveti - SeaGump#1780 Zephi – Zephi#1673Egus0 Feb 12
Feb 12 [H] <Absolution 5/10 H 4/7M Hi, Absolution is a newly formed guild on Zul'jin. Our core raid team is experienced and currently downing 5/10 H in Nighthold. Previous to 7.1.5 we were 4/7M and 3/3H. We are looking to bolster our core group in order to finish up Heroic and begin Mythic content as soon as possible. We currently raid 2 nights a week Tues/Thur from 10pm-1am Est, however we optionally run NH normal on Mondays for gear. Our immediate needs are Healers and a Tank. However we are looking to bring in strong dps players as well. We are currently running with a small core roster and would like to increase that core roster with talented players, however we are also accepting casual players and will allow most players with interest to partake in farm raids like NH Normal(within reason, we will not carry you if you are not doing your part). If you have any interest and are looking for a home let us know, we are trying to build something amazing and are looking to help both casual players to make your and our game playing experience better as well as the more serious players who want to down bosses. Look forward to hearing from you. ~Iron Ironsides#1452Ironsidez1 Feb 12
Feb 12 LF PvP Guild/Bnet Friends Hello friends, so as the post above states I'm currently looking for a PvP Guild to be able to represent with pride as well as a lot of new Bnet friends to be able to run content with whether it be Dungeons and or PvP. I've currently been playing on again off again since vanilla '05. Over the span of years playing I've lost a lot of great friends/WoW buddies being able to group up and do whatever our hearts desired at any given time as I'm sure the majority of you playing can relate to my situation. I love playing the game, meeting new friends, and progressing with new content. I'm competitive, but down to earth and respectful. So if anyone is willing to open another door for myself, hmu at any time! Bnet : Dswolle#1579 Thanks.. and.. FOR THE HORDE!Legït0 Feb 12
Feb 12 <Tilted> US 275 LF 2 DPS M Nighthold!!! We raid Tues and Thurs 7-11pm CST! We are currently 3/10 Mythic in Nighthold (4% wipe on krosus) and we are looking to add a TWO more solid dps to our roster! High demand for ranged! We have been around for roughly 2 months and we are already realm 2nd US 275 in progression as of 2/12/17! We are looking for people who want to progress at fast yet fun pace! If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining our family.. Add Chaddizback#11223 or reply down below with a comment! I look forward to hearing from you!Throwmevodka0 Feb 12
Feb 12 LFGuild - Warlock ilvl~850 I was looking for a guild. I play in the morning/afternoon (CST), not typical that I would play in the evening. As for the day it depends on what is going on irl, last few days I have been on quite frequently but the proceeding week I was not on at all. Looking for Mythic+ groups, as I seem to find is "carry me" groups, which is less interesting to me... also they are looking for someone that is ilvl900. Equipment wise I am ilvl853, most gear is not off on some random stat as I follow the secondary stats fairly well (97%Mastery/26%Haste). Thank you.Zarni0 Feb 12
Feb 12 [H] <PSYCH>4/7M,10/10N,5/10H LF DPS/Heals Who we are: PSYCH is a new guild with old roots. Our core members have been playing this game together for years stretching back to classic and the early days of TBC. After some time apart we decided to come back together and push into Legion. Our leadership spans from US200-25 rankings, and our members have all been vetted though tier after tier. What we're looking for: New players, who want to see if they have what it takes to push content. Old players who are tired of 4 day a week guilds and want to attack internet dragons on a better schedule but still with a solid pace. Those coming off burnout who want to rekindle their love for the game with a solid and fun community who knows when to put the steel to the whetstone. We got a late start into Mythic content last tier but we were able to squeeze out 4/7 Mythic in only a month of raiding at that level. We are very laid back guild that loves to joke around but we get serious when its boss time. We are looking for any DPS Melee or Ranged and any Healers 870 or higher. If you have any questions please add my BTAG listed at the bottom. Raid Times: Wednesday 8-11pm Server Thursday 8-11pm Server BTAG Cameron#13631Camborghini14 Feb 12
Feb 12 [H] Aeternum is looking for raiders <Aeternum> Is looking for 1 Melee and 3 range dps with preference going to a ele sham, warrior and a hunter. We are currently 6/10 Heroic NH, and looking to push mythic once where done. We raid tues/sun at 7pm-10pm sever. For more info pst or send mail to Galionnis-Zul'jinGalionnis0 Feb 12
Feb 12 [H]Small late night Heroic Raid Guild LFM <Witching Hour> is a small heroic raid group, LFM to progress through Heroic NH and numbers willing, push into Mythic. Currently in need of a few ranged DPS, but considering most classes to reach that Mythic 20! Current progress: 7/7 H EN 10/10 Norm NH 3/10 H NH Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 12pm - 3am EST WH (Formerly <Eleventh Hour> on Blackhand) Has been raiding as a guild since tBC with a strong record of Heroic progression. We just need a few more ranged to round out the core team. Looking for people who can commit to our raid schedule, who know their class (or are willing to take advice if you don't!). Guild Repairs available for all raiders, Cauldrons supplied for progression, but everyone is expected to show up prepared with pots/flasks/gems/chants and raid awareness. We use the EPGP loot system, which rewards people for being active. If you are stuck in normal and want to progress, are looking for a smaller guild who gets it done, or just need a new home to raid in, we might be the guild for you! Message me on Bnet if you have any interest #Malice1749 Cheers!Maliçe5 Feb 12
Feb 11 Shadòw Company 10/10 N, 1/10 H Recruiting! Shadòw Company is a semi-hardcore guild that is aimed mostly at Heroic Raiding progress. We're a small, tight-knit group that believes in being serious about raiding and not so serious about anything else. We believe that RL > WoW and having fun in the game is important, whether that be raiding and killing bosses or just leveling up as many alts as possible. We're currently looking for some ranged DPS and some additional heals that can switch between heal and DPS. We'd like to keep our amount of melee low as we don't expect to go above 15 raiders but exceptional applicants will be considered. We raid Tuesday and Friday, 7-10 PM. You can see our progress on here and if that suits your style of playing, hit either Rezziick (Rezzick#1470), Adrigal (Nightwielder#1734), or Alorrus (Shonedale#1453) up in game if you're interested in joining.Rezziick1 Feb 11
Feb 11 Looking for weekend Guild me & hubby are looking for a weekend guild. we are free on sat and sun's. im a 884 havoc demon hunter and hubby is a 869 restro druid. we are experienced with normal and heroic raids; we are not hard core raiders. btag Della#1753Delá0 Feb 11
Feb 11 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 1/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 1/10 M. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS for a main roster position who has put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Feb 11
Feb 11 Closed Hey there all, I am looking for a new weekday mythic guild to call home, while maintaining a semi-hardcore attitude for mythic progression. I am available Mon - Thursday from 5-8pm PST, while Fridays from 5-11pm PST. My current raid progresion experience is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV and 10/10H NH with some pulls in for mythic skorpyron. I do not any qualms with faction changing and server transferring. As for logs, here are a couple from my last guild run of H NH. www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WhgfqTBDRjpML8kX www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LgkCxfjZNGdb2KDa Anyways, thanks for considering me and look forward to meet you! Feel free to leave a message here or contact me @ Fluor75#1705 for pst.Karihana8 Feb 11
Feb 11 <Gimped> LFM To Kill !@#$ With Gimped Website: www.gimpedguild.com Progress: 7/7 M EN Needs: 1 melee DPS, 1 ranged DPS, 1 Healer Recruitment Contact: Herm (Herm#1536) Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur, Sun from 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM **All times are PST, meaning our raids end at 1:30 AM EST** Updated for current requirements: - Main character at 870 or better - Experience with M Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor - Alt that you can play at a high level strongly preferred Once upon a time we were a top 20 guild that killed !@#$ quicker than most. We returned for legion after a several year absence and are once again looking to kill %^-* and have fun together. We played...how shall we put this nicely...far worse than we would have liked during Emerald Nightmare due to the expected rust from our absence. Our finishing rank was not exactly how we drew it up or what we are used to. On the plus side, we were able to get our feet wet after being gone from raiding for a lengthy period of time and are now eagerly looking forward to resuming raiding at a top level come Trial of Valor and Nighthold. With that in mind, we are looking for skilled and enjoyable people to mash their keyboards with us. Specifically, we need: - Warlocks - Shadow Priests - Monks - 1 Healer Additionally, any highly skilled, enjoyable person of any class that can slam their keys well enough to play at a high level and can also make us laugh is encouraged to apply, as we always have room for these type of people. What does it take to become part of the few, the proud, the Gimped? Here's the short version: DO - Play the game at a high level - Have a life outside of the game (sports, sex, religion, who cares- just do something) - Be available for near 100% of our raids - Have a personality - Enjoy showing up to progress raids as much as Hodor enjoys holding the door - Be outgoing and join in our banter (no matter how juvenile it may become) - Be competitive and have a desire to push yourself at all times - Enjoy taking on difficult content like Kim Kardashian enjoys sex tapes - Like hookers and blow - Have the ability to play more than 1 class/specc DON'T - Suck at the game - Talk only about WoW (we are as excited about patch XYZ as anyone, but let's talk football ) - Consistently miss raids, show up late to raids, or leave early for raids - Treat females in the guild like they are leper pariahs - Hit on every female in the game like they are the last woman on Earth. Have some standards - Cause drama like you are a 16 year old girl - React to difficult content or situations like a Beverly Hills Housewife - Care more about items than the people you are playing with While it may seem like we throw darts at a dartboard to determine who we accept and who we deny, we promise you there is a method to our madness, even if it seems like we are just idiots (I mean, we are, but at least we have a plan). Unlike many top guilds, our focus isn't exclusively on the amount of time you can put into the game. We have learned over the years that good players come and go, but good players who are actually enjoyable to play with are few and far between. We have always been notoriously picky with our recruiting, expecting players to be both talented and enjoyable, which can be a novel concept in an online video game. Contrary to seemingly every other high end guild, being available to raid ungodly amounts of time will not give you a leg up on any other applicant. While we will congratulate you if you desire to play this game 24/7, we have no use for such extreme playtime. Our focus is on keeping our time spent playing to a reasonable enough level that we are actually able to experience life outside of the basement (oh god, the sun, it burns!). Additionally, being the bast damn player on the planet will do you no good unless you have a personality to back it up. Killing bosses is fun and can be an enjoyable experience, but killing bosses with 19 people who you secretly want to stab in the throat is like getting a !@#$%^- while undergoing a root canal. With that being said, the ability to play your class at a very high level is a must and a requirement for joining the guild. With a more limited schedule than many other high end guilds, we can't afford to spend time waiting around while people learn to move out of fire, dodge ghosts, or interrupt adds. Being the most personable human being in the world is an asset, but unfortunately you also need to be able to press your keys and click your mouse in a way that will be a benefit to our raid. If you are able to fit all the "Do" items while also avoiding all of the "Don't" items, you may just be Gimped material (may god have mercy on your soul). You may now proceed to www.gimpedguild.com to submit an application to our communist regime (please do not pass go and do not collect $200).Herrm1 Feb 11
Feb 11 893VengDH/895HPriest(2ppl)LF Mythic guild 893 Vengeance DH/895 Holy Priest Looking for weekday Heroic/Mythic raiding guild. Have 9/10H Experience. Currently raiding as alliance on Stormrage but willing to transfer and faction change. Add DownyJizzle#1386 for any questions you may have.Dantaliòn1 Feb 11
Feb 10 <RFB> [9/10H] T/Th 10-1est ================================= ABOUT US: This recruitment is for for the guild RFB, a guild of strong players that continue to get mythic progression done with a limited schedule. We will not rage, cuss you out, or give up on you for making a mistake. We expect the same out of our raiders. Our goal is to have Mythic Nighthold by the start of the next content with only 6 hours of prog a week. =================================== RAID TIMES: Tuesday and Thursday, 10pm - 1am EST (7Pm - 10PM PST) Wed - Optional Farm Content Fri - Optional Alt Run =================================== PROGRESSION (current & during content) : Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trail of Valor - 3/3 H Nighthold - 9/10 H =================================== Current recruitment needs: Healers : Paladin: **** Druid: *** Priest: ** Sham: ** Range DPS: MM Hunter: **** Sham: *** Boomkin: *** Melee DPS: Monk **** The above listed are high priority for our Mythic roster, but we're accepting players looking to earn a spot on a mythic roster. For more information contact Trollnado, Nazrek or Vesindio @ Nox#1294Noxindio0 Feb 10
Feb 10 [H] 3/10 H 2day guild recruiting Tank & DPS <Masters of the Universe> is a 3/10 Heroic Raiding guild on Zul'jin that is looking to recruit another active Tank (Warrior or Paladin preferred) for our endgame progression through the rest of Heroic and into Mythic. We are also looking for some high quality DPS 880 ilvl minimum, as we move forward. As a 2 nights per week raiding guild we focus heavily upon being efficient with our raids. We aren't a hardcore bunch, but we still want to progress through all levels of content. Raids Days & Times : Wed & Thurs nights 9;30pm to 12;30 am EST Current Recruitment Needs: Warrior Tank or Paladin Tank Monk Heals Warrior DPS Paladin DPS Shadow Priest Balance Druid Hunter For more info please reach out to me Wolfrick#1541Tedruxpin0 Feb 10
Feb 10 Deleted deletedConstiince0 Feb 10
Feb 10 Hows the server? I'm Alliance on another server. My guild just left the server because of imbalance (PvP server). Serisouly its like 15-1 on a PvP server....impossible to do world quests. Just wondering the health on this server. Probably roll Horde on this one. What does the health look like from Alliance and Horde perspective? (any spelling errors on account of the bottle of wine I just had...no regrets). EDIT: I have a level 60 horde character on this server that I leveled during the Invasion (Legion expansion). Also, I still haven't used my "boost" that I got for Legion. I could use it on the Horde character on this server to get to level 100. FYI: my main on the Alliance server is 110 with level 25 artifact weapon (Hunter-Survival)Vult1 Feb 10
Feb 10 [Qc] Horde 3/10 M guilde recruite DPS ! Bonjour, <Naga belong to slave pen> est à la recherche de DPS faible et compétents! Idéalement vous devez être ~ 885+ et nous fournir des logs si possible. Nous raidons le mercredi et le jeudi de 19h30 @ 23h30 et le mardi d'optionnel. Pour plus d'info ajoutez Rsix#1751ßøwjob38 Feb 10
Feb 10 Third Relic Slot/SemiHardCore 1/10M A52 Server: Area 52 We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic Nighthold. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Nighthold - 10/10 N 10/10 H 1/10 M The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M. The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trials of Valor - 3/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Wednesday - 7:45-11:00PM EST (Flex Night/Offnight) Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Open Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Open Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - Open Tank- Closed Healer- Open Dps- Open Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: www.thirdrelicslot.com Add us on realid at: Valerant#1592, MrTap#11791, Breeze#12543, Prissina#1979, Cory#1955 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Valerant3 Feb 10
Feb 10 (H) Unify - guilde QC Bonjour à tous! La guilde Unify du serveur zul'jin horde est présentement à la recherche de raideurs sérieux afin de joindre nos rangs.Nous recherchons des DPS et healers motivés à progresser 2 soirs semaines mardi et dimanche de 20h00 à 23h00. avec aux alentours de 875item level. Nous avons un core de joueurs habitué de progresser en mythic dans une ambiance sérieuse et mature, alors si vous êtes tannée des groupes qui s'en vont nulle part et vous penser que vous seriez un bon fit avec nous, n'hésitez pas à venir nous jaser en ligne (Dävey, Shâdes, Deadpüll, Umbré). N.B : Bienvenue aussi aux joueurs casuals!Deadpüll4 Feb 10
Feb 10 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 1/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 1/10 M. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS for a main roster position who has put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Feb 10
Feb 10 Late Night Guild LFM <Real Deal> is a newly formed guild. Recruiting dedicated member with intent to clear mythic content. All welcome. Raid times: Wed/Thurs 11pm-2am. Currently: 10/10 N NH 3/10 H NH We aren't just limited to the classes below. Anyone willing is considered. Thank you. Tanks- Full sorry Melee- Warrior Enhance Shaman Ranged- Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Healers- Resto Shaman Holy Paladin For more info Add me: Soulxreeper#1200Hotfuego0 Feb 10
Feb 10 Enhance/Resto Shaman LF Guild I am level 102 Enhance/Resto Shaman looking for a Guild, which raids on Friday and Saturday evenings. My schedule on Friday's is generally, anytime after 6 PM CST. Saturday is fairly open. I am returning to the game, after a hiatus. I would prefer a guild which is adult oriented (18+), Transgender Friendly, understanding that I cannot spend every waking minute in the game (even though sometimes, it feels like I do) and in general knows that quite a few community members are here to have fun, relax and just enjoy themselves after a hard day of putting up with the nonsense in real life.\ I enjoy PvE, random PvP and Raiding. Sometimes I will just log on and do Garrison quests, with a little tradeskill on the side. Please be drama free. And tolerate the random odd question. Other requirements, that would be beneficial: Dog Friendly STD Free Value Health and Fitness Enjoys long walks through Pandara More requirements to come, at a later date and time. Thank you DéBlanchfleur0 Feb 10
Feb 9 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(7/7M 1/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 9/10 H & 1/10 M. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Monday & Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS for a main roster position who has put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Feb 9
Feb 9 Resto Shaman LF Weekend Flex Raiding/ Mythic+ looking for an adult 21+ guild that is active during the week and weekend, active meaning when I log on Saturday afternoon there is more than 5 people. I am interested in Mythic+ and some weekend Normal/heroic raiding. With my kids my schedule does not allow me to make a solid commitment to a raid.Sanatshaman1 Feb 9
Feb 9 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(7/7M 1/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 9/10 H & 1/10 M. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Monday & Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS for a main roster position who has put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Feb 9
Feb 9 <H> <Et Honorem> 7/7M 10/10H LF H Pal and dps <Et Honorem> is a guild led by experienced raiders that have been playing since vanilla. About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to get into some Legion progression. We have many years of raiding experience and are looking to add more members to our core group. We offer: -Team based, fun, and no bull!@#$ atmosphere. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about your class and do the research. We aren't here to hold your hand, knowledge of fights are your responsibility and should be researched ahead of time. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Fri/Sat 11:30pm-2:30am ST. High Priority Recruitment Needs: DPS - Ranged: Afflic / Demo Warlock / SPriest Melee DPS: Full Healers: Holy Paladin Tanks: Full All exceptional ranged dps will be considered after reviewing logs. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers . All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Snowbawler (Whitetip8#1180) - GM, Johnorreah(Loizzi92#1262) - Officer/Recruiter Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Snowbawler2 Feb 9
Feb 9 Decisive Gamers 10/10N 3/10H M/T 9-12pm EST Decisive Gamers is a multi-gaming community. We strive to provide a place where you can play all your online games with other people and just hang out and have fun. We mainly are a group of older guys (late 20's, mid to late 30's) who just are looking to enjoy some WoW with friends and to progress at a steady pace. If WoW is your life, this isn't your guild. If we can get enough recruits once we clear Heroic we will push on to Mythic but are primarily focused on just clearing Heroic at this point. We are currently 10/10N NH 4/10H NH as of 2/8/17. We are currently recruiting for our WoW Heroic raid team for Nighthold and are in need of dps, preferably ranged dps (boomkin/mage/spriest). We also are recruiting non-raiders, we run mythic+'s daily as well as do arenas and battlegrounds and would love for one day to have a rated battleground team. Raid Nights: Mon/Thurs 9-12pm EST Loot Rules: AskMrRobot Team Optimizer/Master Looter Raid Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xQxSYgvD8xTbDHSLhG34bguG4BaDZ7vqIDhhwJbJbx8/edit?usp=sharing Voice Program: Discord (required for raiding) My Bnet Tag: Saltydbs#1730Saltydb1 Feb 9
Feb 8 Iron Vanguard LFM Heroic/Mythic NH form. IronVanguard Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression: 7/10 Heroic Night Hold 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Faction: Horde Server: <IronVanguard> - <Zul’jin> Raid Times:Tues,Wed & Thurs at 9:30p-12:30am EST <IronVanguard> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster. We are currently looking for Healer:Monk Range Damage: Elemental shaman,mage,shaodow priest Melee damage: DeathKnight Expectations: Be on time Have Discord for voice communication Have installed the required add-ons Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times Loot Rules: Personal / Tier Minded Master Looting System Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools feel free to contact me in game Vulkari - zul'jin---Btag GregoryMcGee#1181Vulkari0 Feb 8
Feb 8 <Full Tilt> 7/7M EN & 1/10M NH, 2day/wk LFM <Full Tilt> is a Horde guild on Zul'jin-US recruiting for Mythic Nighthold progression. We are currently 1/10 M NH, 10/10 H NH, 7/7 M EN and our core consists of players from various top guilds such as Vigil, Exodus, Death and Taxes, Supermassive, Might and more. We raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST. If you're looking to progress quickly without having to dedicate yourself to a hardcore raiding schedule then we are the guild for you! Below are our current needs. If your class/spec is not listed feel free to apply anyway. We are always looking to improve our raiding roster in any way we can. High: Disc/Holy Priest Medium: Balance Druid Hunter Arms/Fury Warrior Low: Havoc Demon Hunter Warlock If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Phillycheeze (Phillycheese#11332) or Fred (Fred#1386) in game or via a BattleNet friend request. Otherwise, head over to http://www.fulltilt.gg/recruitment and apply now!Phillycheeze4 Feb 8
Feb 8 893 Lock, 891 Prot Warr, 895 WW Monk 7/7M, 2/3M, 10/10H, experience with first 4 mythic bosses, as well as a 6% wipe on mythic Tichondrius. Promethean has ceased raiding, so I'm looking to transfer back to Zul'Jin, and hopefully raid somewhere with my 2 friends listed in the title. My mythic logs are private, but you can see a few heroic kills here. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21766735/latest/ Post spam here, otherwise feel free to add me on bnet to talk 1 on 1. Lauxx#1796Foxylauxy0 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(7/7M 1/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 9/10 H & 1/10 M. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Monday & Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS for a main roster position who has put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(7/7M 1/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 9/10 H & 1/10 M. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Monday & Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS for a main roster position who has put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] 7/10H 7/7M <Discedant> LFM Hello! <Discedant> (7/7M) is in need of raiders that knows their class and want to progress in raids! About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to take our progression to the next level in Nighthold. We came over from Blackrock, we were <Depraved> on that server. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core to continue our Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based atmosphere, fun, mature group of people, dedication to progression and awesome guild support. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Thurs/Fri 9pm-1am Server Time. Be at least 880+ ilvl. Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS -If you feel you are an exceptional player in a role not listed above, we would still love you speak with you! All roles are competitive. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers with EPGP for tracking purposes. All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact Bearlinwall (Tjslick#1788) - GM, Dimeshank (Dime#11761), Beefblessing (Khaos#1121). You can also apply at http://discedant.wowlaunch.com/ Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Dimeshank22 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] <Profound> 4/7M 10/10N 4/10H Greetings space dwellers! <Profound> is currently recruiting *healers and RDPS, with a minimum item level of 880* for Nighthold progression. About us: We're an endgame guild looking to push current content. Mature players and content. We also welcome achieve-oholics, alt-oholics, casuals, fellow internet dragon slayers, PvPers, and transmoggers (just to name a few). Yes, we're "420" friendly. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12am server (EST). Monday (farm/optional/alts) 9-12am server (EST). What we want from you: The ability to do mechanics... Punctual, Adaptable, Friendly. How to apply: Easy, go fill this out! - https://goo.gl/forms/KxKS5iUr8nThPJt12 Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to contact BabyGiraffe#1434 (Yewt) or Welovia#1644 (Lucroswarr).Yewt0 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] 5/10H 4/7M TRT LF Healer The Reunion Tour is a guild made up of old and new dedicated players who want to push challenging content. Recruitment We're looking to fill our roster with players who want to push mythic content and are available to help contribute to the guild with whatever they have to offer. We are currently recruiting for core raid spots! Currently looking for Healer. Chances will be greater if you have a suitable off-spec available but all exceptional raiders will be considered and have the chance to prove themselves a viable asset to the roster. We have a high need for a Holy Paladin or Holy Priest but will consider all specs. Schedule Our raiding schedule is Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30EST. We also have an optional raid day on Saturday from 8:30-11:30EST that anyone is welcome to come. Community We have a slowly growing friendly community that are always willing to help with anything. We often run mythic +'s and we use discord for voice and will have a friendly conversation, whether it is game related or not and will try to answer any questions you may have. Requirements We only require 3 things. -Commitment: If you are on the roster we would like you to be available for the raid days and show up on time ready to go. If you cannot make it, let someone know and if tardiness is a recurring thing there will be consequences. -Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if it's directed to you. We do review raid logs and although we are not expecting perfect performance from everyone, we do expect to see consistency or improvement. -Communication: During raid we expect everyone to be in voice chat. We use discord which is easy to use and accessible to all. We'd prefer if you had a mic but it is not mandatory. Raid Lead past accomplishments: Tier 14: US 90 16/16H Tier 15: US 50 13/13H Contact If you have any questions or want additional information provided you can contact us in-game via whisper or mail or through battle tag. Fleabyte (Svaoilfari#1545) Chitoh (Chitoh#1676) Dpz (Quinok#1489) Sätänz (Satanz666#1892)Chitöh1 Feb 8
Feb 7 871 Monk + 865 DH LF Casual Weekend Guild Pookie and I are both looking for a weekend casual guild with active members through the week. Recently both of us took a month or so hiatus from wow, EN and ToV got boring for a bit... we came back to see the guild dead and unactive. We are looking to join a guild to learn NH and get back into things. I have been around since Vanilla, and Pookie has been playing since BC. Both have grown up and have life things to attend. Not trying to find a guild seeking perfect raid attendance. Our kids are more important. FYI this is my 3rd 110, and I have plenty of raid xp through Legion so far. 7/7H 3/3H. Pookie's xp is as posted in his toons. Thanks http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/P%c3%b2okie/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Hongqi/simpleHongqi7 Feb 7