Zul'jin

Nov 28 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, the Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 28
Nov 28 <Outcasts> 3/9M Looking For Raiders <Outcasts> is back for the Legion expansion and we are seeking more mythic raiders. We have a very solid roster as it stands but we need to build more depth on the team. We are looking for people who want to raid in mythic, and are willing to learn and put in the time required to meet our raiding schedule on a consistent basis. We are currently in need of some strong healers and good ranged DPS players. Raid Days/ Times: Wednesday 8pm to 11pm EST/ST Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST/ST Additional raids will be held on Sundays from 8pm to 11pm (Sundays are not a mandatory night) If our group sounds like something you would like to be a part of please don't hesitate to send me a message here or in game to discuss further. My Btag: Hogan#1960 Raid Leader: Jornn#1490Triipod186 Nov 28
Nov 28 918 Warlock LF Heroic Raiding Guild Hello, I am a 918 warlock looking for a 2 night a week heroic raiding guild. Raid times cannot go past 9:30 PM server time on the weekdays. I could also do a 10PM-1AM or 11PM-2AM Friday and Saturday. I have mythic raiding experience from this expansion. 7/7m 10/10H and 8/9H. I have raided most of this expansion on my hunter but have lost enjoyment in playing that class and have moved onto my warlock. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild just add me on battle.net and we can talk more! Steinphite#1944Steinphite4 Nov 28
Nov 27 Returning starting new looking for guild Returning Wow veteran used to enh shammy, prot war, prot pally, but willling to learn any class looking for active and fun guildMertimese2 Nov 27
Nov 27 LFG Returning Player Hello all I am a returning WOW player from Draenor having to start over looking for friendly guild.Mertimese4 Nov 27
Nov 27 929 MM hunter LF late night. Just getting back into the game haven't played since WotLK. Want to find late night guild to push new content and spam mythics. I also enjoy pvp. Looking for anything starting at 12 or later Tuesday thru Friday.Kobaebeef2 Nov 27
Nov 27 896 DH LF guild. Hey all. I played a Hunter most of this xpac, but I took a break for a few months after ToS came out. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things for Antorus. This expansion my experience is 4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 8/10M NH, 3/9M ToS. I have my hunters logs if you want to see my overall performance. Hit me up here or with Pinz#11877. Edit: Any days and times are available for me.Aendoral3 Nov 27
Nov 27 933 Hunter LF Raiding currently 72 traits in beast mastery ( only weapon that has traits ) toon is only a few weeks old. my raid progression is 5/9 mythic. this hunter its 9/9 heroic coming to zul'jin horde for a bit more population as lightbringer is dying off slowly. currently able to raid any day of the week after 3pm until 6am ( EST) server time. add me on Btag simba#1456 if you have any questions/want to talk :)Buroxastie9 Nov 27
Nov 27 Weekend raiding? Looking for a guild that raids Friday/Saturday evenings as I have real life commitments during the week. Currently holy, but can be talked into switching to disc as needed. I only recently came here from a dead server and if things work out I'd like to transfer some of my other toons as well.Kavaji5 Nov 27
Nov 26 Horde DPS/Heals LF casual raid guild 931 Aff lock Looking for casual raid guild. Horde Zul'Jin. Also have a 932 frost mage and a few heal classes around 915ish that would be easy to gear. Available anytime! Looking for a laid back environment of WoW friends who don't forget that it's just a game and can have fun together. Message me #Persymphony1796Persymphony5 Nov 26
Nov 26 7/9M in <4 weeks. New 7 hr guild <Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We are now 7/9M after only 4 weeks of raiding mythic together. 1/3 of our guild hadn't downed a mythic boss this tier (2 never had been into any mythic!). Then 3/4 just killed Host, Mistress & Maiden for first time so we are already showing great teamwork together! We also ended up having to 19 man our first mistress kill! The two cores are made up of: 6/9M (US 209 Kill), 20/20M raiding 9 hours - Alternative Strats on Mal'ganis 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours - Various guilds Both teams have been playing with their groups for multiple tiers which speaks to our dedication to this game. Some of us are even going to Blizzcon together this year. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits. Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Our optional heroic run has 1-2 carries for gold consistently for some extra fun. We are looking to start M+ carries soon as well! Together we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you! Realm: US-Zul'jin Faction: Horde Raid Times: Wednesday 10 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time Thursday 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time Sunday 9:30 PM- 12:00 AM Eastern Time Optional Heroic Raid Time: Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time Loot Rules: Loot is done through loot council. We prioritize based on performance, attendance, attitude, and benefit to the raid. Trials are not excluded from receiving loot, but will never be considered over a main raider. There is zero favoritism in this raid and every decision is made with the best intentions. We care about killing bosses above everything else and have a loot tracking spreadsheet to help us determine fairness around the raid team. Recruiting: Only recruiting warlocks, hunters, and any class that can both heal and DPS at a mythic level. For melee, unless you are top tier we are only looking at rogues. Our logs are located here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308178 Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his awesome Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg If what you have read so far interests you please fill out the following application: https://goo.gl/forms/sRlfEITs5RTyGrFs2 If you have any questions about the application process or anything else you'd like to know before applying please don't hesitate to contact me using the information below. We look forward in hearing from you! BNET Honkerrs#1508 or much quicker via Discord at honkerrs#9675Honkerrs26 Nov 26
Nov 26 Weekend raids Hello all I'm looking to get back into raiding, but don't want to raid during the weekdays. I'm an experienced healer with heroic content kills when the raids were relevant. Looking for a Fri-Sun night raid. I will also be checking out wowprogress for guild information Thanks!Hoseymcwosey2 Nov 26
Nov 26 <Back in My Day> - Zul'jin 2 Day guild We are coming back for Antorus. Our guild was unfortunately torn apart by a few people in the guild but we are coming back stronger than ever. We were 7/9M in ToS with 50ish pulls on Avatar before the split. We have been cutting edge all expansion until it came to the unfortunate breakup of some of our players. Legion Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (Cutting Edge) Trial of Valor - 3/3M (Cutting Edge) Nighthold - 10/10M (Cutting Edge) Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M We will have a new raid schedule of Tues/Thurs 8-11 Server (EST) and we will be strict on that with another day as an optional heroic/sell day for raiding. We have always been active in mythic plus and helping each other out. We are currently looking for players of all roles with similar experience in ToS so that we are strong and ready for Antorus. If you have any questions please add my btag and whisper me there: Knighteius#1918.Phenominals3 Nov 26
Nov 26 H <Not THAT Bad> New guild Recruiting for BfA Horde Guild <Not THAT Bad> Hello Everyone, Not THAT Bad is a new guild made with a few friends that came back to play from a 6 month break during Legion (during the nighthold raid). Our focus for this expansion is to recruit enough people for Battle for Azeroth expansion. Our goal then will be end game content, Semi-Hardcore, 2 days a week, fun, adult, competitive, get !@#$ done kind of raiding. Myself and the Co-guild lead have been playing since Vanilla. Our raid experience and lead experience is lengthy. From Vanilla Naxx Clear, all the way to starting mythics in legion, and everything in between on Heroic/Mythic and 10/15/20/25/40 man raiding. We have both been officers in many different raiding guild for multiple classes and try to help the best we can with any questions. As for recruiting, we are looking for everything at the moment. We want good players, raiders, that are wanting to get to 120 quick and like doing end-game content. All officer positions are open and up for grabs once you have proven yourself to be worthy of that position. For Legion, we are interest in Antorus but seeing as its a few days from releasing and we just started we are not expecting to get a full raid team together. If we do, we will start picking up people in Premade group finder to fill it out and continue to recruit. Raid times are still up for debate, but will end NO LATER than 10 p.m. Server time (EST). This will be an earlier raiding guild on this server as i do not see a lot of guilds raids ending before 10 P.m. server. Please add me @ Luheg#1390 for any questions, concerns, or invite to the guild!Hurtenworst1 Nov 26
Nov 26 Aff Lock and Guardian Druid LF H Guild 934 Aff Lock and 932 Guardian Druid, just transferred to the server, looking for a heroic raiding guild. Both veteran players, left previous server due to stale Heroic progression. 7/9 Heroic exp. Whisper me in game or through Battle.net @ Kuthooloo #1863. Thanks!Kuthooloo4 Nov 26
Nov 26 Returning Tank LF Mythic Guild I'm an experienced mythic raider from WoD. Quit due to real life commitments but I have time to play these days and I'm looking for a team that is interested in progressing. I can tank with Paladin, DH, or DK. However, I am currently enjoying DH and would rather play it. My available raid times are (EST): T/R: 8:30pm - 1am F: 6pm ~ Sat/Sun: 6pm ~ If you want more info feel free to contact me in game or on here. Thanks!Kaikatie3 Nov 26
Nov 26 [H] [Divine] 5/9M Sat/Sun Wants YOU! Divine is a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top 20 server guild next tier. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in ToS and progressing quickly through bosses consistently. Our guild is filled with great players always will help wherever they can helping you improve if needed. That being said we are serious about raid progression. Raid Schedule Saturday 8-11pm Eastern Sunday 8-11pm Eastern Recruitment All Exceptional Players Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all great players are welcome. If you are interested, please post below or message one of the leaders listed below. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in a message to me or one of the other leaders. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Divine Apply Here! http://divine-guild.com Thanks for considering us. We hope to see you soon! Contacts Superfoxy - GM - Boppity#1760 Jamage - Officer - Jamooka#1967Jamage12 Nov 26
Nov 26 923(71)Brm or 935(71)veng dh LF raid guild looking to get back into tanking mythic raids again. My raid times are sunday-thursday 930pm-1230am server. post here for more info or add my btag lurch#1723Râiden0 Nov 26
Nov 26 <Omnipotence> Horde <Omnipotence> [Zul'jin] Is a new guild looking to fill out our roster to progress our way through current content and beyond. Raid will be held Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm est. Currently looking for dps and healers all specs will be considered. Exceptional tanks will allso be considered. Being that the guild roster is still small spots will be filled immediately. Feel free to message me in game if you have anymore questions. Jakecurtis#1730 https://omnipotent.enjin.com/Jakecurtis1 Nov 26
Nov 26 <Blackened> Seeking Heroic to Mythic Raiders Blackened is a fresh transfer to Zul'Jin, after taking a patch break from Tomb of Sargeras. Looking for fresh raiders for our core raid group. We are a causal raiding guild that enjoys having fun while progressing through content at the same time. Raid times: =============== Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm PST What we are looking for: =============== Situational awareness, ability to accept criticism, general knowledge of your role and class, and how they fit into the group. Current Progression: =============== 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic TOV 10/10 Heroic NH Recruitment: =============== DPS Seeking heavy ranged comp for Antorus, seeking skilled Balance Druid and Elemental Shaman, however we do have room for some exceptional melee dps. All classes will be considered. =============== HEALERS Strong Holy Paladin and Holy Priest are top priority at the moment. All classes will be considered. =============== TANK Currently seeking Protection Paladin. All classes will be considered. Our Core group of officers have been playing this game together for over a decade and love adding new thinkers and personalities to our group. We have a tightly-knit family type environment in our guild and offer a solid home and great time for any and all who join. If you would like to know more or are interested in joining with us please add me on battle.net or whisper me while online and we will set up an interview and dungeon run. Vezrias#1308Vezrias2 Nov 26
Nov 25 [H] Returning Raider LF Guild for Antorus Hello, I've just recently come back to WoW after being away since the start of Legion. I am looking to finally jump back into the raid scene for the final tier of Legion and going into BFA. Currently I am at Ilvl 919 (Missing key legendaries) and 68 Traits, so unfortunately I am being in gear progression. I have extensive raid experience across multiple games over the past decade and raid experience at a top 25US level in the past. If you'd like more information just contact me and I'm willing to give all the details. Available Times - In EST Monday - 5:00PM - 12:00AM Tuesday - 5:00PM - 12:00AM Wednesday - 5:00PM - 10:00PM Thursday - 5:00PM - 12:00AM Weekends - 5:00PM - 10:00PMContact me anytime at Ren#1995Rënn3 Nov 25
Nov 25 Hpal lf PVE Guild Hey, I am looking to join a guild for the upcoming raid. I dont have mutch experience in pve this xpac but I have good understanding of the game. So I am looking for a guild who start the raid around 7h pm EST on Wednesday+Thursday. I speak French and English ! Lexso#1434Lexsa9 Nov 25
Nov 25 Returning Mythic Raider LF Guild for Antorus Been in and out of this game since classic, finally did high-level raiding in WoD but due to scheduling I wasn't able to continue for long. At the time, I played hunter. Now that I am able, I would like to be able to take a full tier seriously. I am aware that I'm still undergeared and may be benched for early Mythic progression in the next tier until I am more geared up, though I would still like to prove myself in heroic clears. Have a hunter and warrior at 100, would be willing to get them ready as quick as possible to play if needed (for reference, this character hit 110 on Friday). WoD Experience: Highmaul US 50-something 7/7M Sadly had to leave during BRF, achieved 5/10M mostly top 100 US. Now that I have the time to commit I would like to raid seriously starting this tier. This is a new account created to RAF with one of my friends, but attached is a screenshot on my old account with Margok/Blackhand dates - it's currently on the starter edition, but I would be willing to log in-game to link it, as well as provide old logs - https://i.imgur.com/gOaLCRM.png Availability: Sunday ANY Monday ANY Tuesday after ~10 server (for the next few weeks) Wednesday after ~10 server (for the next few weeks) Thursday ANY Friday ANY Saturday ANY Would prefer at least 3 nights a week. battletag: phasedwhite#1377Phasedwhite2 Nov 25
Nov 25 Experienced Raider Seeking Guild [H] About me: I have raided everything ranging from top 800 to top 10 world in the past and am looking for a new home. Took a break from early MoP to early Legion and a small one this summer due to a mountain biking injury. (Raiding xp listed at end) Have some catching up on gear to do, wont take long. 29 year old drama free goofball who isn't retarded, knows how to avoid mechanics and has good spatial awareness. What Im looking for: Prefer a med or high pop server as too many guilds go poof and I dont want to be left on some backwater server again. 2 nights per week with potential optional 3rd night. 3rd night not necessary. Would like some mythic prog potentially. Would like the guild to have an active roster outside of raids- 15-20ish people on at peak times other games played too or whatnot Horde or Alliance is fine, slight pref for horde. So an active casualish-hardcoreish guild basically. Nights and hours I am available: Tues, Thurs, Sun, Mon 7pm to 1:30am EST 8pm to 12:30am CST 9pm to 11:30pm MTN 10pm to 10:30pm PST What classes can I play: I would prefer Hpriest, but would consider Aff warlock or Balance druid. May consider others in the future and likely would be willing to play something that fleshes out the guild roster with optimal raid synergy come the new Xpac release. How I would like this to happen: What I would like to have happen is level an alt in your guild for a few days to get the vibe in game and on Discord before I put in for a character transfer or two. I understand that may result in me having to work my way into a spot and have no issues riding a bench for a bit or having to go to any alt raids etc as at this point I'm looking more for a fun and relatively competent community than a super hardcore guild. Btag: Necromantion#1232 Thanks in advance! Edit: Past Exp: Vanilla - Hpriest - up to KT BC - Enh Shaman/Hpriest/Spriest - up to Felmyst WotLK - Hpriest/Spriest- Full clear other than Zero Light and HLK 25 Cata Hpriest/FuryWar - full clear MoP - DK - Guild blew up in first tier in hardmodes due to guild drama so I took a break until Legion just near the end of EN. WoD - MIA. Legion - Hpriest for a tiny bit when first starting then swapped to DK - Attempts up to Myth Ellisande. Contributed to prog on High bot and caused zero trines on Star attempts but missed kill nights due to RL obligations around a huge work project that is now done. Did some ToS until I had to go on hiatus then the guild blew up. Returned recently after 3 or so months away due to a vacation and a mountain biking injury that required surgery.Necromanteon6 Nov 25
Nov 25 930+WW LF Adult Horde N/H weekend raiding 933 Windwalker, ~930 Brewmaster offspec Looking for a raiding guild, 2 nights/week, I am available Thurs-Mon preferably around 8-11 server. Priorities are- Horde Adults only Friendly, but motivated atmosphereNerbs1 Nov 25
Nov 25 [H]Group Looking for Guild Edit 2: Most of the group has left the game and those of us that are left are happily guilded! Thanks everyone for the interest. Hi friends. I have a relatively small group with me all looking for a new guild to head into Antorus with. Let's get this out of the way first: if your guild is alt-right, !@#$-loving, homophobic, misogynistic, bigoted, confederate-statue loving, #CharlottesvilleWasAnInsideJobbing, Wall-loving, whatever -- don't bother reading. We have no interest in joining guilds that are nerdier, somehow sadder versions of the Westboro Baptist Church. We're an ethnically, religiously, and sexually diverse group and incredibly tired of all the hateful bullcrap people love to spew. Hate us for who we are, not what we are. That being said, here's what we're running. We're all 930ish, AOTC (except for me because I've been on a new character every 4 minutes as our group comp shifts). We AOTC'd every raid in Legion, and downed the first couple bosses on Mythic in EN, NH, and ToS. 1)Me: blood/frost DK. I have everything but mage and hunter to 110, I could get both to 110, I really don't care what I play at this point but my best DPS currently is on frost DK. If I need to swap off of DK to fit in your guild, that's no problemo, just give me a couple weeks to catch up, and a couple months to get a legendary because WTF IS MY RNG CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS BLIZZARD. 2)Rawr xD Kitty. Hippo takes notes from this guy. 3)Sub rogue. He'll stab ya mate. 4)Holy Priest. Best holy priest BR, can confirm. 5)Ele Shaman. You know, zappy lightning stuff. 6)Prot/Arms warrior. Unlike me, he hasn't swapped characters every 4.5 minutes so he's actually in a really good spot on both. Myself and the Warrior would both prefer to tank but we know few if any guilds have 1 none-the-less 2 tank spots available. We're mostly CST and would prefer keeping raids to during the week. Something starting 8-9 PM server would be great. We'd prefer to not have mandatory raids on Weekends -- Monday, Tues, Weds, and Thurs all work for us at that time slot. We're looking for a 6-9 hour raid week. While we're open to doing Mythic, we're not willing to hardcore grind or anything for it, so if you're a Mythic guild that's expecting us to finish our crucible next week, we're not your guys. If you think you might be a fit for us -- or just wanna talk to me for some inexplicable reason -- hit me up on bnet. Garzek#1760. Edit: We do have some casual members with us as well, but they aren't necessarily looking for raid spots. They'd just like to be in the guild for friendship and possibly on the bench for nights they can actually make raid, etc.Garzombie6 Nov 25
Nov 25 LF Mythic Raiding Guild No longer looking. Thank you. :)Tylundja8 Nov 25
Nov 25 H<Fracture> Recruiting >Fracture< We're a newly formed guild ,many of our members have been actively raiding since Wrath of the Lich King. Our raiding environment is generally mature. Ideally, there's a healthy balance of shenanigans and progression. That being said, we respect our members. We've developed a strong foundation and are working to expand our roster. Mission To cultivate a competitive raid team in a community driven environment. Fracture was founded by a core of hardcore raiders that no longer wanted the hardcore raid schedule yet wanted to maintain a respectable rate of progression. Today, the goal still remains to compete and accomplish as much as we can. Raid times: Progression Tues 8:30 - 11:00 ST / 8:30 - 11:00 EST Wends 8:30 - 11:00 ST / 8:30 - 11:00 EST Thur 8:30 - 11:00 PST / 8:30 - 11:00 EST Clean up / Alt and Recruit Heroic Clear TBD Current Progress ToS: 9/9H What We Need All exceptional DPS (All classes welcome.) and Heals But also, we need you! We're looking for solid, committed raiders who take casual mythic progression seriously and are willing to help with guild mythic+ runs. We need people who are knowledgeable of their class and who is ready to deep dive into the current high level raid mechanics. We're a casual guild on off nights, but we go hard on raid night. The guild supplies Cauldrons, Feasts and Vantus Runes (where applicable). Raiders are expected to bring their own potions and food as the encounter demands. Trials ARE eligible for loot, even if cross-realming. Raiders are expected to have the following addons and keep them up-to-date to facilitate raiding: DBM or Bigwigs Exorsus Raid Tools ------ If you would like to contact us for more information, please add us on B-Net Recruitment Officer: Discord : Wild or Zera#0593 / Bnet: Zeraven1563 Officers: Discord: Doomroth#7828 , Karnz#7072 , Bazar#7871Zeraven1 Nov 25
Nov 25 <Tough Cookies> LFM Mythic Antorus < Tough Cookies > A Mythic Raiding guild looking for more players for our Core Raid Team. Raid days - Tues & Thurs 8-11 p.m Server Time (7-10 p.m CST ) 3/9 Mythic ToS currently. Most of our core raid team is back together pushing Antorus in our old guild from Mists days and before. Currently looking at all roles however we do have some filled but seeing what we can get and we will work around it accordingly. We are not a hardcore raiding guild. We are a laid back, close and friendly guild. Bnet: TheFrost#1274 add me for more info :)Tantø0 Nov 25
Nov 25 Pwners of Death Come join Pwners of Death. We're a new guild of seasoned players looking for mature and fun members with a sense of humor. We are laid back and love pvp, pve, mythic+, raiding and will help anyone willing to learn. Most of all, number one rule is to have fun cause that's what we are about. We are putting together a PVP team and a mythic+ team. In the near future, we will have a raiding team. We are looking for all classes and levels of players. For us, it's all about the game and having fun. Give us a shout if you are interested! luvtheskins#1236 kravesh LostNoobMagemarry0 Nov 25
Nov 25 [H] <Blessed Ignorance> 9/9H LF All Raiders Looking for: deathknight (dps) high druid (balance) low druid (feral) medium hunter medium monk (dps) low shaman (elemental) medium shaman (enhancement) low warrior (dps) high ***High priority on tank and heals for a casual team*** Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 PM EST & Friday 8-10 PM EST Casual run Voice Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council Blessed Ignorance is a progression focused raiding guild looking for people to fill out our roster for Antorus. For our raid team we offer repairs, food, flasks, enchants, gems, and vantus runes so you can spend less time farming and more time killing bosses. We are also accepting casual applicants that are not necessarily interested in raiding. Please contact Ninjablue#1587 on Battle.net for more information. Visit the website at https://www.BlessedIgnorance.com to apply.Báthlizard0 Nov 25
Nov 25 938 blood dk looking for guild https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Lacesso 940/942 Blood DK looking for a new home AOTC and KSM on 3 tanks blah blah. I know the content well. I am open to discord or chat otherwise to get to know each other. Let's run keys to break the ice! (。◕‿‿◕。) Hypomanic is alli dk Lacesso is horde DK b.net is arkayine#1929Hypomanic6 Nov 25
Nov 25 Raven Guard needs a tank Guild: Raven Guard Server: Zul'Jin Raid Days: Tues/weds weekday team and sat/sun weekend team. Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams Progression: 9/9 H weekday team, 8/9 H weekend team Loot System: Loot Council Recruitment Needs: Ret pally, S.Priest, Rogue, hunter, 1 monk healer (weekday team) 1 healer (non-shaman), Range dps (any), 1 Ret Pally or Rogue (Weekend team) . Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard Contacts: Zeerek#1116 (btag) Note: currently, weekday team has a HIGH priority for recruits. currently 6 slots remaining. weekend team has guaranteed raid spots. we offer a relaxed guild with friendly people, full of adults and drama free. We offer flasks/cauldrons and feasts for raid nights, and we allow crafters access to materials for guild crafting. We plan to hit antorus hard and clear mythic before BfA drops.Tainaen0 Nov 25
Nov 25 930/67 Druid Tank LF Raid Team Hi! So after 3 years of continuous raiding and 7 consecutive AoTC's my old raid team has fallen apart and I find myself looking for a new guild. After 4 years raid tanking on the Alliance it is time for me to return to my true Horde roots. I am looking for a friendly, established guild with a history of raiding and AoTC achievements. I am available every weeknight from 6:00 PM to 11:00PM server time (I would be willing to stretch it to 11:30PM for the right opportunity). I feel most comfortable tanking on my Druid (930 iLevel, 68 points in my Artifact) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/bodh%C3%AD - but I also have a 928 Pally Tank and a 917 Blood DK. I am a tank. That is what I am best at and how I can help your guild the most. I am not interested in switching to DPS. Please let me know about your guild and ask any questions that you may have for me. If you are willing to leave your b-net I could be available to have a more in depth chat. Thanks, BoBodhí13 Nov 25
Nov 25 940 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild Class: Deathknight | Blood Faction: Horde Cleared: EN 7/7M | Quit | I do mythic + & run random TOS Heroic / Mythic Btag: Jay#18632 Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/J%C3%A0%C3%BF Logs: N/A Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/j%c3%a0%c3%bf Last Guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/CTRL+ALT+ELITE Side Note: Was Main Tank & quit after we killed Xavious Mythic December 13 2016 Looking for a tanking position. Available 5:00pm/12:00am CST Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, SunJàÿ3 Nov 25
Nov 25 need a raid guild for antorus? join here Guild: Raven Guard Server: Zul'Jin Raid Days: Tues/weds weekday team and sat/sun weekend team. Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams Progression: 9/9 H weekday team, 8/9 H weekend team Loot System: Loot Council Recruitment Needs: 1 tank (HIGH PRIORITY), Ret pally, S.Priest (weekday team) 1 healer (non-shaman), Range dps (any), 1 Ret Pally or Rogue (Weekend team) . Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard Contacts: Zeerek#1116 (btag) Note: currently, weekday team has a HIGH priority for recruits. currently 6 slots remaining. both teams have guaranteed raid spots. we offer a relaxed guild with friendly people, full of adults and drama free. We offer cauldrons and feasts for raid nights. We plan to hit antorus hard and clear mythic before BfA drops.Tainaen0 Nov 25
Nov 25 Raven Guard recruiting for Antorus and BfA! Recruitment Needs: 1 tank, Ret pally, S.Priest, Rogue, hunter, 1 monk healer (weekday team) 1 healer (non-shaman), Range dps (any), 1 Ret Pally or Rogue (Weekend team) . Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard Note: currently, weekday team has a HIGH priority for recruits. currently 4 slots remaining. guaranteed raid spots. we offer a relaxed guild with friendly people, full of adults and drama free. We offer flasks/cauldrons and feasts for raid nights, and we allow crafters access to materials for guild crafting. We plan to hit antorus hard and clear mythic before BfA drops. We are finishing off the weekday teams roster to hit mythic hard, and rounding off the weekends roster as well. if interested, add my btag (Zeerek#1116) or my discord at Zeerek(Nick)#6349Tainaen1 Nov 25
Nov 24 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, the Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 24
Nov 24 SinQuest LFM for Antorus! SinQuest <Zul'jin since 2006> 9/9 H is looking for a few 920+ilvl Range DPS (Everything but Hunters) and/or any exceptional and dedicated players (Melee, Healers, Tank etc;) for our Core Raid Group - Tues/Weds 8-11PM (server time). If raiding is not your thing, NP we accept casuals as well since we are active with Mythic+, Alt Runs and other guild events. Hit me up at Madruk#1844, Thank you.Sakamor3 Nov 24
Nov 23 Tank LF guild (prefer mythic raids) looking to get back into tanking mythic raids again. My raid times are sunday-thursday 930pm-1230am server. have a 921 brm with 70 traits and a 935 dh with 71 traits.Trolldotz1 Nov 23
Nov 23 [H] <Blessed Ignorance> 9/9 H LF DPS Looking for: deathknight (dps) high druid (balance) low druid (feral) medium hunter medium monk (dps) low shaman (elemental) medium shaman (enhancement) low warrior (dps) high ***High Priority on Healers with good Dps offspecs*** Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 PM EST & Friday 8-10 PM EST Casual run Voice Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council Blessed Ignorance is a progression focused raiding guild looking for people to fill out our roster for Antorus. For our raid team we offer repairs, food, flasks, enchants, gems, and vantus runes so you can spend less time farming and more time killing bosses. We are also accepting casual applicants that are not necessarily interested in raiding. Please contact Ninjablue#1587 on Battle.net for more information. Visit the website at https://www.BlessedIgnorance.com to apply.Bathlizard2 Nov 23
Nov 22 prot pally seeks new guild gghBrowine4 Nov 22
Nov 22 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, the Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 22
Nov 22 [H] Divide 1/9M 9/9H Tue/Wed 9PM-12AM EST Divide is recruiting again! We're an old guild that's been around since Burning Crusade. We've consistently been a competitive raiding guild on Zul'Jin through all raids up til WoD. At the end of WoD, we lost a lot of our leadership and core so we went back to a more casual status. We've slowly rebuilt, and now have a solid roster for ToS progression. We aim to perfect our roster with further recruiting and adjusting the raid composition. Our current leadership and many raiders have played together for years, and have extensive raiding experience throughout all expansions. We're a guild primarily made up of older folks, with ages ranging from 20 to 45. Our current focus is to become a moderately competitive 2 day raid guild in the Zul'Jin raiding scene, but not to the hardcore levels of some mythic guilds. We want raiders that will show up to all raid nights prepared to pull on time and be as efficient as possible. We do have fun during raid, but when the boss fight is under way we expect everyone to be focused and attentive, while keeping voice comms clear for callouts. We're looking for exceptional DPS/Heals 920+ equipped ilvl and 52+ traits with past raiding experience. If you have logs, we would love to look over them before making any final decisions. Without logs, you would be recruited as a trial and given a 2 week trial period in which to prove yourself on farm content. DPS Needs: Rogue, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, Warrior, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Monk, Feral. Healing Needs: Resto sham, Disc priest, MW monk To inquire about an invite or to ask any questions, add me (Weow#1506), or whisper our officers DoomStorm#1360, Enfirok#1505, Rethre#1467, Surj#11789Weow43 Nov 22
Nov 21 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, the Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 21
Nov 21 [H]Sun-Mon 930pm-1230pm LFM for prog. core <Harbingers of fate> is a close knit Raiding Guild. We have 2 groups to cater to those who want to really push progression and a more laidback group too. Looking for skilled and team oriented individuals with a worthwhile amount of knowledge of class and specs for both raid groups (illustrious and Darklady). Currently attempting to build a 20man raid ready roster, looking to add specifically the roles listed below illustrious group is newly forming and in need of skilled raiders. We are currently Looking For: Heals - (illustrious) currently in high need of all (Darklady) mistweaver w/ ww os Ranged dps - (illustrious) currently in high need of all (Darklady) destro lock mm hunter mage (any) Melee - (illustrious) currently in high need of all Tanks - (illustrious) need currently pending (Darklady) tanks may apply PvP Leader - Looking for a humble pvp leader to put together some pvp events and handle the “pvp wing” of HoF. Also accepting anyone with a good attitude and willingness to improve is welcome to apply!! US – Zul’jin - Horde 20 Man Raids (illustrious raid team) Sunday, Monday starting at 930 PM server and ending at 1230 server (first of each raid tier raid will be extended by 30 minutes to push progression a bit more) (darklady raid team) Friday, Saturday Starting at 12 server and ending at 2 server ---------------------------------------------------------- <Harbingers of fate> is a weekend progress oriented Raiding Guild. Members looking to join should be; • Able to raid on times listed above • Are dedicated, responsible, willing to learn, and have excellent situational awareness • Can take constructive criticism • Have Discord and a working mic (mandatory) • The ability to be work with us and be prosperous, Rome wasn't built in a day. If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements we will give you a shot on a trial basis. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players. The ideal candidate for a position at <Harbingers of fate> is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Discord is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. If we are interested in your app, we will contact you for an in-depth discord interview. Be prepared to answer some critical questions about your raid/achievement experience and your gear/enchanting/gemming choices. We will review EXCEPTIONAL applicants regardless of class openings. For any recruitment needs or questions comment here or contact Exsto in game or btag @ Lurch#1723 ( for team illustrious) vegusstyle in game or btag @ vegus#1567 (for team Darklady)Exsto2 Nov 21
Nov 21 927 Frost Mage LF Mature Raid Guild Title says it all, 927 Frost Mage looking for a mature raiding guild and a great new group of friends i can play often with. Current experience is 9/9 H ToS im a very good listener, and easy to get along with If any of this interest you please drop your battle tag and ill add.Beker29 Nov 21
Nov 21 924 Holy Paladin Looking for a home title says it all, looking for a spot to call my forever home. love to raid and can make any times. very friendly and mature player. please give a reply if you are interested, current EXP is 2/9 MythicJawzlyn3 Nov 21
Nov 20 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, the Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 20
Nov 20 940 resto shaman Lf guild 6/9 mythic transferring soon LF a guild doing mythic progression and runs keys with battletag: farrah#11843 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/583591/13#metric=dpsNamera3 Nov 20