Zul'jin

Jan 14 [H] 7/7M 3/3H 884 Prot War LF Mythic Guild 884 Protection Warrior with 42 Points in my artifact weapon looking for a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild. I've raiding experience in previous expansions and decided to dedicate more time into Legion. I'm currently 7/7 M and 3/3 H in this current tier, and eager to jump right into Nighthold next week when it's released. My availability to raid throughout the week is from 8:00 PM til 12:00 PM Server time. Ideally, I'd prefer to raid 3 nights a week. Hit me up on here or add my BTAG to discuss further. Thanks, BTAG = Kain#11200Nojjo12 Jan 14
Jan 14 (H)One Percent now in open enrollment!! Well ladies and gents we are at it again. One Percent is now in open enrollment for all the following for mythic and NH progression. Death knight Dps Hunter Mage Monk Dps/ Heal Pally Dps Warlock Warrior Dps Druid Resto We will be taking all applications into consideration, so do not hesitate to apply if you are looking for a new home. We are currently 7/7H EN 1/7M EN 3/3H ToV One Percent is looking to add new faces to the mix to better suit ourselves for Nighthold Heroic and mythic progression. Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 7:30p to 10:30p Est. We offer guild repairs as well as a fun fill environment to run mythic+ and anything else your little hearts could desire. If you have any questions or are interested in joining please feel free to add any of the following battle tags. Mazorin#1813 Bromigo#1596Mazorin1 Jan 14
Jan 14 To many guilds not enough players! I have recently been hitting the forums kind of hard and have noticed that there are a ton of small guild looking to fill their rosters. Why don't you guys just find another guild that works with your schedule and join teams. Problem solved you get your 20+ raiders and you go from there. It just seems silly to me that everyone is trying to find the same thing. Supply and demand people, if you want to do the higher content you're going to have to swallow your pride and just team up with another guild or pray to the WoW gods that an influx of new players just happen to fall in your lap. Just an opinion take it how you want to.Mazorin7 Jan 14
Jan 14 Rogue Looking for Guild As of posting right now I'm 861iLvl with 6/7H and 3/3LFR exp. Looking for friendly yet semi-hardcore guild who looks to progress through Nighthold come release and aren't snobbish. Prefer 2 nights to raid during the weekdays considering college. Send in-game mail with info or post here.Thaelas7 Jan 14
Jan 14 882 R Druid LF New Home My current guild has decided to throw in the towel, so I'm looking for a new guild. Currently 7/7M EN with pulls on Mythic Odyn. Looking for a guild at or above that level of progression. I'm available weekdays and Sundays, 6PM MST-11PM MST (5-10 PST, 7-12 CST, 8-1 EST) Here is a copy of my logs, feel free to browse and hit me up in game with any questions; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16174954/10/#partition=1&metric=hps Nate#1515Getilted1 Jan 14
Jan 13 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 7/7 Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Monday & Saturday night run, which generally is for alt/gear runs, but in the early push in Nighthold will be extra Heroic Progression. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 ranged DPS, and 1 Arms Warrior or Demon Hunter for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Jan 13
Jan 13 <Celestial Being> 4/7M EN 2/3 H ToV LFM Server: Zul'jin - Horde Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W Celestial Being (4/7M EN, 2/3H ToV) is recruiting 1 healer/dps and 1 tank to round out our mythic roster. Prior mythic experience is preferred for recruits, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule with the full intention of still progressing at a high level. We expect raiders to be prepared and knowledgeable in order to make the most of our few hours of raiding per week. We are currently recruiting ALL exceptional dps, with an emphasis on the following roles. We would also like to add one healer to our ranks. If you're spec is not on this list but believe you'd be a good fit, don't hesitate to contact me. Preferred Classes: Prot Warrior Guardian Druid Holy Priest Resto Druid Apply at: celestialbeingzuljin.enjin.com Contact: TheChin#1332Ludavyk1 Jan 13
Jan 13 7/7M Resto Shaman LF guild Hello, I am looking for another guild since my guild is breaking up sadly right before nighthold. I will put the basics you would ask in an app and please add me to Btag if interested. BTAG: bubbleosevin#1157 --------- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10109527/10/#metric=hps&partition=1&compare=1 --------- Available raid days/times: Any day after 830pm EST *willing to raid more than 3 days for progression ** I do not have an alt atm for split raids --------- About me: I have raided every tier as a healer since MC so I bring a lot of experience to the guild. I am 34 years old with a wife and 3 kids which is why I play wow for an escape lol. What you can expect from me: 1) I know healing, look at and compare logs to always improve so will not have to be babysat but open to criticism as long as its not beat around the bush (give it to me straight) 2) Be active and study up on progression fights 3) Solid raider What I expect from a guild: 1) I want to contribute to be successful and competitive 2) Solid leadershipBubbleototem1 Jan 13
Jan 13 [H] <Iron Genesis> 7/7M EN LFM NH Iron Genesis is recruiting Horde on Zul'jin for Mythic raiding in preparation for Nighthold. We are currently 7/7M EN & 3/3H ToV. Openings: Rogue, Mage, Resto Shaman We cleared 7/7M EN before Nighthold, and would like to keep up our success going. We expect frequent attendance, flask/food/pots, knowledge of fights, etc. However, we are understanding, like to have a good time, and are pretty laid back for a Mythic raiding guild. We have weekly heroic clears for alts and the under geared. We also run an excessive amount of mythic pluses during the week. If you are interested, please submit an application on our discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/jjaRJNM In your application include: battle tag/armory link/recent logs/prior guild info with reason for switch/bit of a bio and what you want from raiding. If you have any questions, feel free to include them in your application, or reach out to one of our recruiters: Wildoer – Wildoer#1724 / Akeldama - Archon#1123 / Taaveren - Taveren#1397 Raid Times: 8:00PM EST - 11:30PM EST Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday Here are our logs if you would like to take a look: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/30922/Taaveren0 Jan 13
Jan 13 <Confluence> Zul'jin (2 day) LFM Confluence is semi-hardcore raiding guild is looking for exceptional players to solidify our mythic roster. Progression Emerald Nightmare 7/7H 3/7M Trial of Valor 2/3H Recruitment High - Hunter(BM/MM), Arms Warrior Medium - Ret Paladin, Feral Druid, Shadow Priest Raid Times Tuesday 8:00-11:00 p.m. EST Wednesday 8:00-11:00 p.m. EST Recruitment Contacts Valdris (Battle-tag: Valdris#1169) Roragron (Battle-tag: Roragron#1150) Shamrock (Battle-tag: Shamrock#1225) Xanion (Battle-tag: Xanion#1453)Negaru4 Jan 13
Jan 13 H <GenÖcide> 4/7M Raiding Guild LFM Hello! <GenÖcide> is currently recruiting active members to join our core raiding group. About guild: Group of adults that like to get !@#$ done, care about our performance and aren't afraid to tell a dirty joke or 2... or 3. If your looking for a guild you can call home and make new friends def check us out! Raid Times: Current raid times will be Sunday/Monday 9-12am server time. What are we looking for? Any exceptional DPS 1 Healer Perf Holy Priest/Disc OS or Resto Shaman Add me on BNET if interested: Boppity#1760Superfoxy8 Jan 13
Jan 13 LF Healer For Nighthold Progression <WGAT> is currently recruiting late night raiders for Nighthold Progression (which is 1 week away!). We raid on Thursdays from 10pm - 1am (ET/server time) and Fridays from 11pm - 2am (ET/server time). We are currently looking for healer with an ilevel of 860+. EN H 7/7 H TOV 2/3 M EN 1/7 Our view on raiders: -Gear is something that be attained by anyone (good or bad), but focus and dedication to constant improvement is something that only the best raiders exhibit. We look for players that are willing to research their class rotations, gearing, etc. If you are interested in joining/trialing, you can reach one of us game: Alauran You can add us: Alauran#11481Alauran0 Jan 13
Jan 13 [H] <Crew> Recently Resurrected Guild Crew - is a recently resurrected guild of experienced players looking to rebuild. The core group of players have raided and played together consistently for the last 4 years. We are looking to build upon that foundation to create a group of 20 individuals that are team oriented, progression motivated, yet laid back. All players must be 18 or older, as we do not consider younger individuals to possess the maturity necessary to push end game Mythic content or properly receive constructive criticism. People are not expected to carry other people through content. If anyone is unable to pull the appropriate numbers, given the appropriate gear and situation, they will be asked to sit out if it is a progression boss in order to continue with the progression. This is in no way a slight against any one person, this is a team and we will lead it as such. If someone is holding back the entire team, then we are wasting each other's time and we do not wish to do that. Criticism is essential and a must in all roles, even as a Raid Leader, and you must be able to take constructive criticism and talk about issues if they are perceived without taking it personal. As stated previously, this is a team and if someone in the team can help another person, then that is more beneficial than beating your head against your desk for 3 hours a night without any progression at all. This being said, destructive criticism will not be tolerated. We are looking to build an environment that cultivates in game relationships and creates experiences that rival the "back in the day" storytelling, and we will not tolerate a toxic environment. We are currently recruiting all roles and classes. We request that the toon is Item Level 845 or greater with at least 2 Golden Dragon Traits in the role’s weapon that you wish to play. Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8:00 - 11:00 Server EST Sun 6:00 - 9:00 Server EST If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact Loknar - Loknar#1416 Thundabud - Alotafagina#1229 Hàx - Hàx#1424 (Alt Code 133)Thundabud0 Jan 13
Jan 13 [H] <Crew> Guild Resurrection Crew - is a recently resurrected guild of experienced players looking to rebuild. The core group of players have raided and played together consistently for the last 4 years. We are looking to build upon that foundation to create a group of 20 individuals that are team oriented, progression motivated, yet laid back. All players must be 18 or older, as we do not consider younger individuals to possess the maturity necessary to push end game Mythic content or properly receive constructive criticism. People are not expected to carry other people through content. If anyone is unable to pull the appropriate numbers, given the appropriate gear and situation, they will be asked to sit out if it is a progression boss in order to continue with the progression. This is in no way a slight against any one person, this is a team and we will lead it as such. If someone is holding back the entire team, then we are wasting each other's time and we do not wish to do that. Criticism is essential and a must in all roles, even as a Raid Leader, and you must be able to take constructive criticism and talk about issues if they are perceived without taking it personal. As stated previously, this is a team and if someone in the team can help another person, then that is more beneficial than beating your head against your desk for 3 hours a night without any progression at all. This being said, destructive criticism will not be tolerated. We are looking to build an environment that cultivates in game relationships and creates experiences that rival the "back in the day" storytelling, and we will not tolerate a toxic environment. We are currently recruiting all roles and classes. We request that the toon is Item Level 845 or greater with at least 2 Golden Dragon Traits in the role’s weapon that you wish to play. Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8:00 - 11:00 Server EST Sun 6:00 - 9:00 Server EST If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact Loknar - Loknar#1416 Thundabud - Alotafagina#1229 Hàx - Hàx#1424 (Alt Code 133)Thundabud0 Jan 13
Jan 12 IronVanguard LFM Mythic EN/ Heroic NH Prog. IronVanguard Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Faction: Horde Server: <IronVanguard> - <Zul’jin> Raid Times:Tues,Wed & Thurs at 9:30p-12:30am EST <IronVanguard> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster. We are currently looking for Healer:Monk Range Damage: Lock,mage,shaodow priest Melee damage: Warrior DeathKnight Expectations: Be on time Have Discord for voice communication Have installed the required add-ons Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times Loot Rules: Personal Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools feel free to contact me in game Vulkari - zul'jin---Btag GregoryMcGee#1181Vulkari1 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H]Looking for Social H or M raiding guild Hey all I just got back to the game after a short break over the holidays. I've been playing since vanilla and successfully lead my own raiding guild back in Wrath. Sadly, I don't have time to lead a guild anymore these days. Currently I am looking for an adult, social, semi-hardcore (read: takes raiding seriously but wants to have fun) progression guild. I want a guild that has members on during the day and in the evening. I can raid from 9:15pm-12:30am server time anyday of the week but I prefer weekends. Would love to get to know a bunch of awesome people and have fun playing wow again. Thanks Izzy - Izlandia#11782Izlandia3 Jan 12
Jan 12 <H>Concido Sun/Mon 7-10PM <Concido> Zul'Jin-US Hello all and thank you for taking time to read this. We're currently in the process of rebuilding our team after the Holidays. We're looking for dedicated members seeking core spots on our team. What we're looking for in a player : We take a casual approach to raiding, we look to clear normal and heroic modes each tier before the next. Our schedule is on the lighter side of things, most of us are older players with jobs and real life obligations, This means we do not, at this time, want to do mythic. All we ask is that you show up, do your best, and not cause problems. We arent fishing for perfection in our players. However, while we do expect and understand mistakes are made, we do expect those mistakes to be learned from and corrected. What we're looking for in classes/roles. Tanks ( Low ) Melee ( High) Ranged ( High ) Healers ( High) Currently the only class we Do NOT need is Warrior. That leaves the door pretty wide open . As stated in the topic, we look to raid Sunday and Monday 7-10PM EST. We use Discord for voice communication. Feel free to /who concido on Zul'jin, all ranks can invite, or add me on Battle.net LunarFox#1293Dareneld2 Jan 12
Jan 12 <WGAT> [H] 1/7 Mythic EN Recruiting <WGAT> is currently recruiting late night raiders for Nighthold Progression (which is a little over a week away!). We raid 2 nights a week on Thursdays from 10pm - 1am (ET/server time) and Fridays from 11pm - 2am (ET/server time). We are currently looking for skilled dps with an ilevel of 870+ (equipped). Current Progression: 1/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Heroic ToV Requirements: -Must be willing to research your class and consistently work to improve yourself. -Must bring flasks, food, and consumables on raid nights -Must be laid back (as we enjoy joking around), but able to focus when we are working on progression. -Previous raid experience (7/7 Heroic EN or higher preferred) Our view on raiders: We look for raiders that are willing to research their class rotations, gearing, etc. Our raiders must know their classes inside and out. If you are interested in joining/trialing, you can reach one of us game: Naabyss Alauran You can add us: Nabyss#1138 Alauran#11481Naabyss2 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H] Guardian Druid looking to tank for you Who I am: An adult, playing since Vanilla. I've been a raid leader and guild officer. I am an experienced tank who knows his class and is self sufficient. I maintain my own stock of consumables and am a consistent, reliable and patient player. Currently ilvl 877, with 39 Artifact Traits. I'm ready for The Nighthold. I am available: Monday-Thursday 10a-5p (preferred) Sunday-Thursday 8p-12a What I'm looking for: A raid spot open for a Guardian Druid. Active guild, more than 10 players usually online. Casual adult raiding environment, with a focus on Heroic. No drama. Raids twice a week. Feel free to post here or contact me in game. Thanks for looking.Brellik1 Jan 12
Jan 12 LF Healer(s) for Nighthold Progression Hey all! <Bring Out Your Dead> Is currently recruiting 1-2 healers for our Heroic raid team. We are 7/7H EN, 3/3N ToV, and 1/3H ToV. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30-11pm server. We are a semi casual raiding guild focused on downing bosses while still having fun. Add me to bnet if interested, reply to this post, or whisper me in-game! We're not dead yet! Exhausting <Bring Out Your Dead> bnet: frostmarrow#1970Exhausting0 Jan 12
Jan 12 Morning/Daytime raiding guilds? Morning/Daytime raiding guilds? Greetings Looking for a guild that raids somewhere between 8am - 2 pm. After 2 it becomes uncertain.Dontpetme2 Jan 12
Jan 11 Recrutement d'un healer côté horde War Legends recheche un BON healer paly, monk ou shamman pour notre entré dans nighthold. Nous sommes aussi ouvert à la candidature de n'importe quel joueurs exeptionnels. On raid les lundi et mercredi de 19:30 a 22:30. 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV. Guild semi-hardcore/casual performante, friendly et social du côté horde sur zul'jin. Répondez ici pour info ou online via krystaliie#1233Thekökyñe2 Jan 11
Jan 11 <Nope> 7/7M & 2/3M LF DPS -WHO WE ARE- <Nope> is a Zul'jin based Horde guild looking for people to hit the ground running in Legion. We are primarily composed of friends that have raided across various guilds that have cleared the highest level of content together, and don't plan on stopping come Legion. -RECRUITING- We're looking for players that are able to enjoy themselves while playing the game at a high level. Our core understands when it’s time to have fun and when to buckle down and clear content. We're currently looking for: Rogue Healer either MW Monk, Resto Druid or Priest Any other exceptional DPS are more than welcomed to apply! Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm - 12am Eastern Voice: Discord Loot: Loot Council -PROGRESSION- 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic ToV -CONTACT INFO- If you’re interested or have any questions, add us on btag and we can go from there. Nuke#1864 (Nukemployed) - GM Pace#1336 (Pinksquare) - Heal Lead Deleeted#1590 (Voro) - Recruitment Officer Cheers!Voro5 Jan 11
Jan 11 Nightbane sale Ally title says it all add my battletag to set up a schedule for your run Toriblackhd#1476Toriblacklol7 Jan 11
Jan 11 (H) warlock LF casual raiding guild I'm an 866 warlock look for a fun casual raiding guild that's mature when the times right but also immature when the times right (not looking for stuck up nothing matters but raiding). I can usually raid mon-thurs and maybe occasionally on the weekends Tues and Thurs Im back from daughters basketball around 8:10, so if your start times around after that I'm good. I can't raid much past 12 otherwise I won't be able to function at work. I want to have fun while progressing and getting better gear that I can't do on my own. My battle tag is deathshagger#1316 Thank youLöckblöcked7 Jan 11
Jan 11 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 7/7 Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt/gear run. We are one of the top 6 hour raid teams on Zul'jin. Currently recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Jan 11
Jan 11 2 Ranged DPS looking for w/e raiding guild As the title says a hunter that's me and an ele shaman are looking for a weekend raiding guild. We're both 7/7H EN and 2/3N TOV and are looking for a friendly, preferably PGish guild. We both take raiding seriously and have good attendance. We're not too concerned with guild progression, as were mainly looking for a friendly environment where guildies do mythics etc with each other. We're currently in a weekend guild that looks like a ghost town day to day so its time for us to move on. Also have a warlock thats waiting for the AP catch up that I can play if so desired. ThanksKnomer5 Jan 11
Jan 11 (H) One Percent now in open enrollment!!! Well ladies and gents we are at it again. One Percent is now in open enrollment for all the following for mythic and NH progression. Death knight Dps Hunter Mage Monk Dps Pally Dps Warlock Warrior Dps We will be taking all applications into consideration, so do not hesitate to apply if you are looking for a new home. We are currently 7/7H EN 1/7M EN 3/3H ToV One Percent is looking to add new faces to the mix to better suit ourselves for Nighthold Heroic and mythic progression. Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 7:30p to 10:30p Est. We offer guild repairs as well as a fun fill environment to run mythic+ and anything else your little hearts could desire. If you have any questions or are interested in joining please feel free to add any of the following battle tags. Mazorin#1813 Bromigo#1596Mazorin1 Jan 11
Jan 11 Late Night guild LF dps 4/7M 2/3H looking for DPS for mythics and the push into nighthold. Raids: T,W,Th 1:30am-4:30am (EST) 10:30PM-1:30AM (PST) Add caryn#1711 for more infoCarýn0 Jan 11
Jan 11 880+ protection tank looking for raid 882 Protection tank Looking for raid...looking for a new home...My old guild raid team broke up...Have Mythic EN 3/7, Heroic TOV 2/3 and wipes on Heroic helya...I run a lot of Mythic plus 10 and overs...Level 37 artifact weapon...Also addicted to the sewers in dalaran. I am interested in a laid back place with raid times that run from 7pm eastern to 10 pm eastern or in 3 hour blocksNezeus2 Jan 11
Jan 11 2-3 raiders LF Tue/Thur Norm/Heroic guild Hello everyone, We are a husband/wife team (possibly +1) looking for a laid back and friendly guild who is focused on running Normal raids or progressing through Heroic raids. We are available for raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights between 8-11 EST. We unfortunately have a lot going on the other week day nights, but are fairly active on the weekends as well. The three of us have 7/7 H EN experience with AoTC achieve, but want to focus on Normals/Heroics without a huge push on Mythic raids until if/when everyone in the raid is geared and ready (which doesn't really matter to us one way or another). We are: 865 equipped Feral / 863 equipped Balance / 855 equipped Guardian Druid (I'm fine with any of these specs and willing to learn heals if desired) 857 Arcane Mage 870 Holy Paladin - possibly. If there's a strong need for him, he will join us. You can contact me, Katrahla, in game or add my BattleTag Caylenna#1725, thanks!Katrahla4 Jan 11
Jan 10 Ele sham LF wknd raiding guild 855 IL. just getting back into wow. so far, ive done everything by myself but im hitting a wall that i need to start raiding. And for that, I would like to be a part of a guild.Braulie5 Jan 10
Jan 10 [A] Priest Looking for Guild Hi folks, I am an old player who is coming back from a long break since WoTLK, so it would just be easier to say I am a new player. I am looking for a guild to eventually do PvE content with once I am leveled up. Looking for a more mature group of folks to get to know and clear some content with.Draegnar2 Jan 10
Jan 10 New Guild <Bean Squad> Now Recruiting! <Bean Squad> is a brand new, protein filled casual/semi-hardcore PvP/PvE guild looking to water and grow it's rows with players of all kind! We welcome everyone looking for a place to call "home" with open arms and help them out with as much as we possibly can. Although we're very new, we plan on hosting Raid & Mythic events, as well as PvP ones as well once we have the members for it :). Everyone is welcome to join! If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to add or message me. Bnet: Syr#11183 - Recruitment Officer Edit: Or feel free to ask away on the forums as well :)Feyora0 Jan 10
Jan 10 <Last Attempt> 1/7M 2/3H LF DPS for Nighthold Good day, Zul'jin! <Last Attempt> is a guild of experienced and talented raiders and raid leaders looking to gather a few more to bring into the family so that we can make a good push into Nighthold progression. We are a friendly group that understands that as we build busy lives, a 5 day raid schedule is impossible. But also that to get the most enjoyment out of the game that we play in our free time we must balance the fun, relaxed, joking, welcoming atmosphere with one that knows when it's time to buckle down and focus and adjust in order to down bosses in a competitive manner. We feel like we have struck a perfect balance in this, all while maintaining a 2-day progression schedule. We expect people to know their class, take constructive criticism, but will not do so in a condescending way or in public. The officers dedicate themselves to being available to give advice on resources, talents and strategies. We love to joke and have fun and consider ourselves a very friendly and welcoming guild, but we also understand the need for respect and so will not tolerate hateful speech. We are a raid-focused guild but we also make a point of setting up organized events for people who enjoy/need Mythic+ and PvP. Tue/Wed 9:15p-1a EST progression raid nights Tue 11:30a EST PvP Mon 9p EST Mythic+ Thur 9p EST Mythic+, farm night (depending on turnout) Current needs: Hunter Lock DPS Healer We use discord and are currently working on a website. We have bank repairs for core raiders. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please drop a line with any questions! Post here or contact one of the people listed below: Cake - cake#1441 Gizzimo - Morsis#1334 RPD Frostpine EdedmusCáké13 Jan 10
Jan 10 (H) LF 2 DPS For Nighthold Progression <WGAT> is currently recruiting late night raiders for Nighthold Progression (which is 1 week away!). We raid on Thursdays from 10pm - 1am (ET/server time) and Fridays from 11pm - 2am (ET/server time). We are currently looking for Two DPS with an ilevel of 860+. EN H 7/7 H TOV 2/3 M EN 1/7 Our view on raiders: -Gear is something that be attained by anyone (good or bad), but focus and dedication to constant improvement is something that only the best raiders exhibit. We look for players that are willing to research their class rotations, gearing, etc. If you are interested in joining/trialing, you can reach one of us game: Alauran You can add us: Alauran#11481Alauran0 Jan 10
Jan 9 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 7/7 Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt/gear run. We are one of the top 6 hour raid teams on Zul'jin. Currently recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku0 Jan 9
Jan 9 7/7Heroic 2/3Heroic Guild LFM/Possible Merge IronVanguard Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Faction: Horde Server: <IronVanguard> - <Zul’jin> Raid Times:Tues,Wed & Thurs at 9:30p-12:30am EST <IronVanguard> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster. We are currently looking for Healer:Monk Range Damage: Lock,mage,shaodow priest Melee damage: Warrior DeathKnight Expectations: Be on time Have Discord for voice communication Have installed the required add-ons Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times Loot Rules: Personal Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools feel free to contact me in game Vulkari - zul'jin---Btag GregoryMcGee#1181Vulkari0 Jan 9
Jan 9 Zul'jin-<Booty Bay Assassins>New Guild~^.^~ For the horde! and zeh booty! We're Booty Bay Assassins! a fresh guild straight out of the womb of mother warcraft, like yesterday fresh! We're a brand new guild wanting a fresh start with fresh people, leaving our old guild behind due to them being rather slow and not wanting to go any further than heroics, which is fine but we want to progress to mythics man! So this guild will mainly be focus on the new raid thats coming out and future content beyond that, We just want a fun guild that eventually does mythic raids, and actually gets along with each other! So if you're looking for a fresh start and want to take part of new content with new people feel free to hit me up at DukeBaldCox#1147 or drop a comment down below if you have any questions! Basic info: Server:Zul'jin Faction:Horde Guild Name:Booty Bay Assassins <BBA> Raiders experience:EN-H TOV-H 860+ ilvl but everyone is more than welcome to join! Thurs-Friday raid days 9pm-12am Server time (6pm-9pm PST)Praserpina2 Jan 9
Jan 9 GenÖcide 4/7M SUN/MON @ 9PM SERVER GenÖcide We're laid back but progression oriented. We're currently 4/7M and ready to down some mythic Xavius and move on with our lives. Replacing unreliable people is my top priority so we can blow through Nighthold when it comes out without having to pug. We technically have 20 people already but there are a couple of people with attendance issues that im looking to replace. We do have a solid 18 people that show up consistently. I do not withhold gear to new comers and/or pugs but we do use Masterloot to ensure the gear goes to players that need it. Everyones pretty much on the same page with loot and will pass for raid benefit if they want to. WHAT I EXPECT: 870+ and dedicated to your class! If you are doing more then 60k dps under what you're simmed at, there's a problem! I know no ones perfect but you should be on average 20k max or less. Everyone in GenOcide pulls their own weight and then some, so I expect you to at the very least, carry your own weight. We're looking for a: Resto Shammy Non-leather DPS If you're interested in filling the last spots or have any questions, please message me or add my btag Lynsey#1954.Misphit3 Jan 9
Jan 8 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 7/7 Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt/gear run. We are one of the top 6 hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence>Dìaku1 Jan 8
Jan 8 [H] <Provoked> 7/7M LF Hpally and 1 DPS Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 9PM EST - 1200 AM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council (BIS stats, Ilvl, attendance, performance are all considerations along with spreading loot) all loot is accompanied by a discussion by officers Raid Atmosphere: laid back and fun but focused on progression, we ask people what happened and why when mistakes are made in a professional non raging way; we review everyones logs and will provide advice but all raiders are expected to view their own and compare * 870 ilvl minimum * Must be able to provide logs Currently need: RDPS: Priest any exceptional RDPS may apply, all raid spots are competative Tank: In need of a very skilled tank for a core spot MDPS: Rogue Paladin Healer: Hpally Website: provokedzuljin.com In game contact: Critizin: Critizin#1813 Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord or take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you.Bubbleototem43 Jan 8
Jan 8 7/7H 2/3H Guild LFM/Merger. IronVanguard Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Faction: Horde Server: <IronVanguard> - <Zul’jin> Raid Times:Tues,Wed & Thurs at 9:30p-12:30am EST <IronVanguard> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster. We are currently looking for Healer:Monk Range Damage: Lock,mage,shaodow priest Melee damage: Warrior DeathKnight Expectations: Be on time Have Discord for voice communication Have installed the required add-ons Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.) Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times Loot Rules: Personal Add-on List: Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools feel free to contact me in game Vulkari - zul'jin---Btag GregoryMcGee#1181Vulkari0 Jan 8
Jan 8 delete deleteMult0 Jan 8
Jan 8 Healer needed Vae Victae Healers needed.. Vae Victae is looking for a heals ( Druid, Shammy,Monk or Pally ) for our current 20 man roster with a minimum rank 34 weapon and 870ilvl. Raids @ Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm-1am EST Currently EN 7/7 H, ToV 1/3 H Pst for info! Gotsbows#1933Gotshield0 Jan 8
Jan 7 <Stacks in Fire> Last call for Mythic Xavius! <Stacks in Fire> 7/7M 2/3M has 2 spots left for Tuesday, January 10th starting @10pm EST for Mythic Xavius, come get your Cutting Edge achievement before it goes away! Along with the Xavius carry, we also offer services that includes: Mythic+ runs Nightbane mount Nighthold content (TBD) Mythic+ prices are as follows: Mythic +5-9: 50k Mythic +10: 100k* Mythic +12: 150k* Mythic +15: TBD In order for these runs to go smoothly, we require people to be in a DPS spec. You may choose to use your keystone or we can provide you with one (if possible). *these dungeons will be done in time with 1 or 3 chests, a +10 will net you an 880 piece of equipment in your weekly cache and a +12 will net you an 885. Prices may fluctuate depending on the keystone/affixes for the week. Karazhan (Nightbane): Nightbane + Mount: 250k* *We are also open to taking 300k (5 WoW Tokens) as an equivalent payment for off-server purchases. (*When applicable* ie. non-Mythic raid instances or Nightbane mounts) In addition to this, we require a 25% deposit on services rendered and is expected before the start of each instance. This is non-refundable. Please fill out the form linked below, in order for us to better organize the time that is best for both you and the group. https://goo.gl/forms/7WD3GVWPaOqHU7wH3 If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, don't hesitate to contact Muzura#1899, Cevren#1498, and Gurvir#1706Muzura3 Jan 7
Jan 7 (H) LF DPS For Nighthold Progression <WGAT> is currently recruiting late night raiders for Nighthold Progression (which is less than 2 weeks away!). We raid on Thursdays from 10pm - 1am (ET/server time) and Fridays from 11pm - 2am (ET/server time). We are currently looking for DPS with an ilevel of 860+. EN H 7/7 H TOV 2/3 Our view on raiders: -Gear is something that be attained by anyone (good or bad), but focus and dedication to constant improvement is something that only the best raiders exhibit. We look for players that are willing to research their class rotations, gearing, etc. If you are interested in joining/trialing, you can reach one of us game: Alauran You can add us: Alauran#11481Alauran0 Jan 7
Jan 7 <Provoked> Kara/H EN Sales Suhhhh dude, or dudette <Provoked> is a guild of 7/7M EN Raiders offering sale runs to people who don't have the time or don't want to put up with pugs! Group of raiders is all 885+ ILVL 7/7 M EN --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are currently selling: Full Kara Runs w/ or w/o mount Mythic+ Carry Full 7/7 H and N EN Clears Normal Mythic Dungeon Carry--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic+ Info: Buyers use their own keystone. Chest at end of dungeon can contain loot and will contain artifact power. Weekly bonus chest in class order hall Buyers must be specced DPSPrices: Keystone Level 2-6: 15k - 3 chests Keystone Level 7-9: 30k - 2 to 3 chests Keystone Level 10: 80k - 1 to 3 chests (Arrangements can be made for higher level keystones) Discounts on buying more then 1 carry (Ex 2 to 10 would be 120k instead of 140k) "All loot that can be traded will be given to you" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kara Info: Must follow some basic rules Must be specced DPS Runs are scheduled for certain days that work for you. may require deposit to ensure you show up.Prices: Nightbane Run (Mount) - 150k Full Kara Clear w/mount - 250k Full Kara Clear w/o mount - 120k --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic/Normal EN Info: Every Monday at 9PM EST we will be running our carry groups all loot that is trade-able and you can use will be given to you. Price - 100k for Heroic, 50k for Normal (50% of the cost is refunded if you end up not getting any loot) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contact: If you are interested in buying any of the carrys please contact the following players. Deisto#1195 (Deisto) Critizin#1813 (Critizin) Rakitin#1573 (Räkítìn) Bubbleosevin#1157 (Bubbleototem)Critizin16 Jan 7
Jan 7 NM NMVertexx0 Jan 7
Jan 6 [A] Veteres Animas Recruiting Hello! We're a relatively casual raiding guild looking for a few DPS, preferably with tank off specs to bring up the numbers for our raid, and to help keep the Mythic+ game strong. We've finished up Emerald Nightmare Heroic and did ToV normal for the bumper sticker. Getting into Nighthold as soon as it's released! If you're a good player with a great attitude who's mature and can raid 9:15PM to 11:30 (EST) on Thursdays and Friday, and is generally playing and active between 3PM and 1AM, please get in touch! Cheers, Val#1224Valrythe3 Jan 6