Zul'jin

Oct 30 [H] Lateralus - casual guild LFM Lateralus is looking for more to join our ranks for Legion. Lateralus was originally just an alt guild but several friends and family have joined it as well. We are looking to add more people to our guild to have fun with during Legion and beyond. We may put a casual raid group together of 1-2 nights a week in Legion, but that is still to be determined. Overall, we just want to have fun. We are busy adults with work, family and other obligations. It is no big deal if you can't log in for a while or take a break, etc. We like to group up and run dungeons, farm mounts, collect pets, work on achievements, etc. We are a tight knit group, but we would like to add some more people to the mix to expand our options of what we can do. Several of us have raided hard core in the past, however, we just don't have that type of time commitment anymore. Many of us have played together in many MMOs over the years from Everquest on. All levels, classes, experienced and new players are welcome. We could really use some more dps for Mythic dungeons and hopefully Mythic+ soon. Several of our regular DPS have taken a break again. :( We are working on joint raids with another small guild. Our first one is this Saturday at 8pm EST. If you have any questions, or would like to join, please inbox me, or contact me at Malkurus#1623 in the evenings. Thanks, ~MalkMalkurus3 Oct 30
Oct 30 Streaming Today Zul'jin Horde Streaming today check mine at https://www.twitch.tv/xiadzsventevith Low leveling level 64 from Quebec. New to World of Warcraft world. For the Horde!Sventevith0 Oct 30
Oct 30 <MATERIA> Forming Heroic Raid Team Hello everyone Materia is a guild that is looking to progress through heroic raiding and is building up a team to do so. Currently we are a weekend raiding guild that raids on Friday, Saturday, and sometimes Sunday from 11:00 - 2:00 EST. Attendance is our number one priority and we value players who show up on time, those who fail to show up will face the consequences We are currently looking for any able members who wish to join us. Please don't hesitate to ask questions For more information please contact the following people Sterling#1688 Twistedlip#1511Bloodmáne0 Oct 30
Oct 30 LF Raiders 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare LFM Raiders to Join our Raid team. We are running Heroic Emerald Nightmare (we are 6/7 Heroic, 7/7 normal) We are in need of ranged DPS and Healers. Please send an in-game message/mail to Oaknuts or Boyshole or Vyrella We Raid Thursday and Friday 7pm to 10pm PST / 10pm to 1am Zul' jin Server.Boyshole2 Oct 30
Oct 29 WW Monk LF Sunday, Monday Raiding Guild Hey server peeps, just a lowly Windwalker here looking to do some Heroic/Mythic raiding with a semi serious-serious progression guild. I'd love if the raid days were Sunday/Monday kinda thing but I'm open to other options other than Wednesday's. If anyone is looking to be fisted PST. <3 XD PS: Player since Vanilla, raid exp: All Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, and some WoD raids on my other toons. PPS: I love love love Mythic+ dungeons and will spam them for hours on end with peeps even if I get nothing out of it. I just find it fun.Fistymcfist2 Oct 29
Oct 29 [H] <Leet -Zul'Jin> 1/7 Mythic Guild <LEET> is currently looking for a couple more DPS to add to our core roster for Mythic EM and beyond. We are still a fairly new guild, created 5 weeks ago. Although we are new, we have created a tight knit community of players who enjoy progressing at a high speed. If you are looking to get in early on an up and coming guild then this is the place for you. Current Progression: Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 1/7 Raid times: Tuesday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Wednesday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Thursday: 10:00-1:00AM EST Please feel free to apply at http://leet-zuljin.enjin.com/ or whisper any of the following officers for more information: Ghoulaid, Puffin, Kevetix, Ripwarlock, Orclockjr If you wish to personally contact us: Ostraga#11467 Kevetic#1619Kevetix1 Oct 29
Oct 29 Looking for a pug Mythic En Hi, guild is going to Blizzcon and not raiding that week, im looking mostly to coin the first boss if anyone has room. Hit me in game if you have a spot for a geared Dk blck#1598Scelerätis0 Oct 29
Oct 29 Range DPS recherché 4/7H <SPIRITHOOD> 7/7 N 4/7 H recrute des joueurs pour son raid team. RANGE DPS RECHERCHÉS (Warlock), Item level 850+. Raid Mardi-Jeudi de 8-11pm, mythic visé. PST pour plus d'infos! Bienvenue aux casuals!Syrinnx0 Oct 29
Oct 29 <Condescending> [H] Zul'jin LFM 7/7N | 1/7H <Condescending> is a Horde guild on Zul'jin. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST. We are looking for players like ourselves that have previous raiding experience but due to having families, jobs, enjoying RL do not have the time nor inclination for a hardcore guild. Our focus is to clear Heroic mode raids on a 2 day schedule. Currently we're looking for some more ranged DPS as well as a DPS/Offtank for Mythics/Mythic+/Kara Needs- DPS/Offtank - Would love a ret/prot or a boom/bear Mage-medium need Hunter- low need Warlock- high need Shadow Priest- low need Boomkin-See above Benefits: - Core group that has raided at all levels of progression for 9+ years - Laid back progression environment on a minimal schedule - Free Guild repairs, food, flask, potions available on raid nights. - We are also on most off nights for Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons What we ask for : - Commitment to the 2 day schedule, plan is once we have heroic cleared comfortably we will cut down to 1 day clears. - Heroic+ Raiding experience is a plus, but your attitude, and willingness to be a team player is higher value. If you feel we could be a right fit or have questions you can contact our GM or officers in-game. Sadism - Carnival#1520 GM Nyhxxia - Dzzl#1423 Officer Yasz - Yas#11724 Officer Our website is in progress but accepting applications ! http://condescending.enjin.comSadism9 Oct 29
Oct 29 Mythic Guild Seeking To Merge. Our guild is currently progressing through Mythic but we're unfortunately lacking the numbers for a consistent, mythic ready roster. We're currently sitting at 16 consistent raiders with about 10-12 of us being Mythic ready. Ideally we're looking to merge with another guild and potentially form a new guild so that things are fair for everyone. Raid spots would be given on a performance basis without any prejudice from either guild. Any further terms can be discussed but our overall goal is to make this fair for everyone involved. Currently our raid times end at 1:00AM EST which we are not interested in changing.Nerdswag0 Oct 29
Oct 29 874 Vengeance Demon Hunter Currently hunting for a new guild on the server, 2/7m with experience on Ursoc. Available to raid mon-friday until 2 am server.Eladrel1 Oct 29
Oct 29 Wrâth N EN 7/7 Lf raiders N EN 7/7 Thurs-Fri 11:30pm-2:30am EST Heals 2 heals (non Priest) Mdps any Rdps any Wrâth is a guild that has people who have been raiding together since beginning of Mop. We're looking to rebuild the team because the guild has been on hiatus. We run older dungeons and mythic dungeons weekly. The guild is very tight knit and family oriented, but we are all adults. We're looking to recruit raiders. If you have any questions you can contact Dead#1849, Or Snowyshadows#1126Snôwy0 Oct 29
Oct 29 [H] Resto Druid + Mage LF raiding guild Hello there! We are two raiders looking for a casual raiding and social guild. Since we come as a pair, you either get both of us or neither. Here is what we are looking for in a guild: - Raids M-F anytime between 7:30pm - 12am EST. - More concerned with finding new guild mates based on culture-fit rather than pure performance. We think it's better to have someone who culturally fits but needs a little help with their performance, than someone who cranks out the numbers but has to work on their attitude. - Mature and organized: formal application process, runs guild events/activities outside of raiding, uses discord, drama-free. - Life outside WoW exists. So, we are hoping to find a guild that has a relaxed attendance schedule, something in between to 60% - 75% attendance. We do plan on attending most raids. However, since we are two 30-something adults with social lives and jobs, we will have to miss a raid occasionally. Our raiding experience: - Resto Druid ilvl: 852, 1/7H, previously: TBC -> Cataclysm (as Resto Shaman) - Mage ilvl: 860, 3/7H, previously: Wrath -> Warlords If you are interested or want to know more, please reply to this post with in-game contact details, and we can get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you! ^_^Veknia3 Oct 29
Oct 28 [H] <Alkaline> 7/7H Recruiting We are a PVE focused guild looking for additional members for small group content. We also have a few dps spots and a heal spot open for our raid Fri/Sat (9pm-12am est) PST Omocha, Felrok, or Maellor (Marbh#1711) for more info.Maellor0 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H] <Discedant> 7/7H Recruiting RDPS <Discedant> is in need of awesome people that want to progress in raids and know their class and spec. About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to get into some Legion raiding and progression. We came over from Blackrock, we were <Depraved> on that server. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core for Heroic then Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based atmosphere, fun, mature group of people, dedication to progression and awesome guild support. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Thurs/Fri 9pm-1am ST. Recruitment Needs: DPS - Ranged: Any Melee: Any Healers: Not Recruiting Tanks: Not recruiting Be at least 845+ ilvl. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers with EPGP for tracking purposes. All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Bearlinwall (Tjslick#1788) - GM, Frostyrebul (FrostySpectr#1871) - Officer/Recruiter. You can also apply at http://discedant.wowlaunch.com/ Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Bearlinwall97 Oct 28
Oct 28 <Stoneblood> [H] 6/7H, LF Cloth DPS Welcome to <Stoneblood> on US-Zul'Jin - A Guild dedicated to WoW Culture with Friends, Family, and Guildmates from around the world. <Stoneblood> was established in November of 2010, as a group of Raiders with the common goal of having a consistent Raiding team with the intent of clearing current content and have fun doing it. Since that time we have been true to this branding, and maintained a loyal player base within a fun with an easy going atmosphere. A statement that is typical to many Guilds in-game, and we stand by it. Having personally been a part of this guild from its inception, I can speak first hand for what it means to be part of such a great Guild. I truly look forward to joining up with new people to raid with and having people to pass the time with on the weekends. In preparation for the second raid of this expansion, The Nighthold, we are having open recruitment to join our Heroic/Mythic Raiding core. All we ask is that you are consistent in showing up weekly and you are prepared to push through content without interruption. Below are our Raid Times and availability of spots, but that doesn't mean we're flexible: <Stoneblood> Raid Times & Recruitment Needs : Tues & Thurs: 7 - 10 PM MST Ranged DPS: * Demonology Warlock - Open * Arcane Mage - Open * Shadow Priest - Open * Hunter - Filled * Elemental Shaman - Filled > Note: Currently in urgent need of Ranged DPS. Heals: * Discipline Priest - Open * Resto Druid - Open * Resto Shaman - Filled * Holy Priest - Filled * Holy Paladin - Filled Tanks: (Low Requirement at the Moment) * Vengeance Demon Hunter - Filled * Protection Warrior - Filled * Protection Pally - Filled Melee DPS: * Windwalker Monk - Open * Frost/Unholy DK - Open * Fury/Arms Warrior - Filled * Enhancement Shaman - Filled * Outlaw Rogue - Filled * Havok Demon Hunter - Filled We're looking for Progression minded folks for Mythic content. With that out of the way, I hope we meet what you are looking for with a Guild and have further questions. Please reach out to me, or any available officer, as soon as possible as I expect to have our group laid out for Patch 7.1 and begin this journey into Legion. Guildmaster: * Ááron, but call me Zuggy * Battletag: EricN#1736 * email: enevarez3@gmail.com Officers: * Vidals * Battletag: Evilclown71#1557 * Ràndomz * Battletag: Tattooclown#1633 I will be monitoring this post daily and updating as soon as any recruitment needs change. Thanks for your consideration. -ZuggyÁáron0 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are currently on Nythendra. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 28
Oct 28 <Profound> New adult guild 5/7H <Profound> is now recruting more members. We are a new chill adult guild pushing raid content. Currently, we are looking for all slots for our raid team, and all members are at least 5/7H EN. Current raid times are Wed/Thur/Fri 9-11p STBorcarn0 Oct 28
Oct 28 Lost in the Deeps daily? Has anyone seen this daily pop up yet? I've been waiting for quite some time now and still haven't seen it. I've done all quests in Deepholm; even the ones involving Pebble. And still no luck. :/Unbelievabow6 Oct 28
Oct 28 H<Mercurius> 5/7H Hello! <Mercurius> is a guild returning from MoP, we took a break during WoD and are coming back to try and make a great enviroment for players to come together, raid and have a good time. Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sat 8-11PM EST. We are currently 7/7N and 5/7H, Attendance is our #1 Priority so ensure you can make the 3 times posted above! Recruitment: ALL exceptional players will be taken into consideration Ranged Dps: Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, and Hunter Melee Dps: Monk, Warrior, and Enhance Tanks: Currently NOT recruiting tanks Heals: Shaman, and Druid Thank you for taking <Mercurius> into consideration and we look forward to moving into mythics with you! Dakylla - Zul'jin Tornado2k5#1837Dakylla1 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H]Deaths Echo 3/7M need all === Who we are === We are a guild located on Horde side Zul'jin. We provide a friendly atmosphere with the intent of downing the content and having a ton of fun while we are at it! Have fun most of the time and inbetween pulls but once the pull timer is out, its go time. <Deaths Echo> is currently 7/7N and 7/7H 2/7M === Raiding with Deaths Echo === If you choose to join our ranks, you'll have an ability to down content at a pace that is fairly quick while at the same time having fun. We currently will raid in legion tues/weds/fri 8-12EST . Since our leadership and core was 13/13M and beta testers, you will have access to players who are dedicated and know their stuff. We have no issue at all coaching someone on fights, helping them improve at their class and at the game in general. A portion of the reason Deaths Echo was formed was to pass on some of the skills we have acquired over our many years of playing WoW to newer or returning players. What distinguishes Deaths Echo members from other raiders is our unwavering commitment to our core values. Preparedness, attendance, consistency, and awareness (PACA) are the crucial components of a successful raid team. We’re confident that everyone who exhibits these behaviors WILL be successful. === What We Need === We would be open to applications for bear druid/prot warrior if mythic ready. DPS wise we need are in need of a balance druid and exceptional ranged dps. === Who To Contact === DeathsEcho.enjin.com Zechs#1971 If none of us are online, please be patient! We will get with you as soon as possible! If you are interested in returning to mythic raiding or starting for the very first time please contact us. I'm confident you'll find this an enjoyable home.Tummywagon24 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are currently working on M Nythendra (4% wipe Tuesday). Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H] 5 Raiders LF home Hi, my group of friends and myself are looking for a raiding guild to raid with. We have all raided in top guilds doing heroic progression (mythic) since Vanilla. So, for the most part we are good players (not trying to brag), we don't stand in fire. Albeit, we have some time limitations; we can only raid Monday-Wednesday from 8pm-11pm EST. We are all Horde on Zuljin and we will not be transferring or changing factions. We are all above 850 ilevel and have at least fully cleared Normal Emerald and some heroic. We are looking for a mature guild that is active and is not hardcore but takes the raid seriously. Here is our class comps: -Me - Demon Hunter(DPS or TANK)/Resto Shaman/Ele Shaman (if I need to play resto I will, as long as our group stays together but I prefer my DH) -Fire Mage -Holy Pally -Prot/Fury Warrior -Enh Shaman If interested in our group, let me know. Battletag Marcintosh#1307Cerebrawl4 Oct 28
Oct 27 Rogue LF Weekend Daytime Raiding Guild 857 Rogue lf weekend daytime raiding guild (Sat/Sun). Preferably between 2-9 server time (11-6 PST). I have a lot of raiding experience, and I'm looking to get back into it. In MoP I cleared mythic SoO, before taking a break when WoD dropped, for obvious reasons. As of right now, I've only cleared Normal EN, due to the lack of a guild to raid with. I don't mind progressing through Heroic if need be. Just want a solid group of people to raid with consistently. If you have anymore questions, or you are a member of a daytime weekend raiding guild that is recruiting, feel free to send me a message in-game, or send me mail in-game.Hemotional0 Oct 27
Oct 27 [H]<MotU> DPS/Heal for H/M EN Progression <Masters of the Universe> is a new progression oriented raiding guild, with a semi-hardcore approach to raiding. Hardcore in the sense we want to progress, and we want to do so in a timely manner, but not looking to ever race for server first. We are looking to fill out our 20-man raiding roster as we start to work our way through Heroic EN in the next few weeks, then obviously jump into ToV and Mythic EN shortly after. Raid Schedule: Wed & Thursday nights at 9:30pm EST til Midnight Here is our current recruitment needs: Healer - Shaman or Monk Melee DPS - DK & Warrior (both with off-spec to tank if needed Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman Requirements: Simply put, be active, know the fights, and if you are DPS you need to aim for atleast 200k DPS in Heroic progression. Loot is going to be Personal ALWAYS & we use Disocrd for voice comms. If interested please contact me Wolfrick#1541Tedruxpin1 Oct 27
Oct 27 WoW research - help a fellow player! Western Michigan University Department of Sociology Principal Investigator: Whitney DeCamp Student Investigator: Ryan Castillo Title of Study: Timelines and Trade Chat: Comparing Contextual Self-Disclosure and Perceived Social Capital on Facebook and World of Warcraft You have been invited to participate in a research project. This consent form will discuss the purpose of this study and will explain the necessary time commitment, the procedures employed in the study, and the risks and benefits of participating in this research. Please read this entire document carefully and feel free to contact the principal investigator if you need more clarification or have any questions, comments or concerns. We would like to invite you to participate in a study on the uses of various online mediums, such as online games, and how these platforms allow users to share different types of information and form relationships online. The results of this research may help us to better understand how popular forms of online communication influence users’ ability to both maintain existing relationships and forge new connections with other members of their online networks. We have decided to ask World of Warcraft (WoW) players to participate in this study due to the game’s large player-base and the many online WoW communities that provide opportunities for recruitment. Participation in this study will require completion of an online survey regarding both your use of World of Warcraft and general online involvement. This survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this study. Your participation is completely voluntary and you are free to stop participating at any time. Your responses will be anonymous, your name or any other identifying information will not be requested, and your IP address will not be tracked. Data used to analyze responses for any future reports will not include any identifying information that could trace your responses back to you. No one will learn of your personal responses. You may choose to withdraw from the study at any time and for any reason. While your participation is greatly appreciated, you will not suffer any consequences if you decide to stop participating. If you have any questions prior to or during the study, you may contact the primary investigator, Ryan Castillo at (442) 242-3302 or at ryan.p.castillo@wmich.edu. You may also contact the Chair of the Human Subjects Institutional Review Board at (269) 387-8293 or the Vice President for Research at (269) 387-8298 if any questions or problems arise during the course of the study. This consent has been approved by the Western Michigan University Human Subjects Institutional Review Board (HSIRB) on September 1, 2016. Do not participate after September 1, 2017. Participating in this survey online indicates your consent for use of the answers you supply. I have read this informed consent document. The risks and benefits have been explained to me. I am above the age of 18 and agree to take part in this study. If you agree with these statements, please follow the link below to begin the survey: https://wmichcas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dhiNzLAgwceX1B3Incubus0 Oct 27
Oct 27 [H] <Celestial Being> LF DPS T/W 7-10 EST Server: Zul'jin - Horde Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W Celestial Being (1/7M) is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. Our team has relevant Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Prior mythic experience is preferred for recruits, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule with the full intention of still progressing at a high level. We expect raiders to be prepared and knowledgeable in order to make the most of our few hours of raiding per week. We cleared 7/7H over 3 weeks ago decided to hold off Mythic as we wanted to round out our roster to make better use of our time. We were able to kill Nythendra on Mythic on our first full night of attempts. We are looking for people that are going to be able to step in immediately and progress with us through mythic. We are serious about progression and it is our full intent to clear mythic content. We are currently recruiting ALL exceptional dps, with an emphasis on the following roles. If you're spec is not on this list but believe you'd be a good fit, don't hesitate to contact me. Current Needs: Priest - All Specs Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement Rogue Hunter Druid - Feral Paladin - Ret Warlock Mage Monk - WindwalkerLudavyk1 Oct 27
Oct 27 <Haterade Factory> is now recruiting! <Haterade Factory> is looking for members for all types of play. We've recently transferred to the server (some members are still transferring) due to population issues on our old one and we'd like to find some chill people to play WoW with. All are welcome to join. We're also looking for some dps to fill up our raid group. Raid times are Mon, Tues, and Wed 10pm est.Reizul3 Oct 27
Oct 26 <Weeaboo> is Recruiting! Current Progression: 2/7 Heroic & 7/7 Normal Raid Time: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm EST(Server time) till 12am EST Currently looking for: Hunter BM/Marks Mage Warlock Boomkin Shadow Priest *Any Class with exceptional ability will be considered. Contact Myself Bayleef, Pyrawr/Litleo or Hurlzmage.Bayleef1 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are currently working on M Nythendra (4% wipe Tuesday). Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 26
Oct 26 Might sale runs are now available for Legion! Might is once again offering sales runs, this time for Emerald Nightmare! We still need some gear ourselves so Mythic sales will come sometime in the future if we have time before the next content release, but in the meantime we're offering Heroic runs! Mythic EN: Coming soon! Heroic EN (Personal Loot): 300k Feel free to add me in game (Cold#1818) if you have any questions about anything or you'd like to book a run with us! WE DO NOT SELL FOR REAL MONEYCold1 Oct 26
Oct 26 868 Guardian Druid LF Guild I'm 7/7 H and 2/7 Mythic experienced. I'm Looking for any guild that is starting to work on mythic raid. My available times are Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun 8pm-2am Server time.Spymastre0 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] <Provoked> 2/7M 7/7H LF RDPS About us: Provoked was established in early 2016. We are a social/raiding guild with a semi-hardcore raid team progressing through Emerald Nightmare. We are relaxed raiders that push to progress. Having fun is encouraged but we get serious when the fighting starts. We focus on progression and not gear so we can get the kills and move forwards as a guild. We are looking to build a community and want to find people who will hang out outside of raid, partake in guild groups and events, and donate to the guild to help out everyone. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council * 860 ilvl minimum * Must be able to provide logs Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord or take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you.Bubbleototem26 Oct 26
Oct 26 SERVER IS DOWN whats going on???Noelaitzs1 Oct 26
Oct 26 Offline??? Are we offline? I think our server is offline. All the rest of servers are online. Why!!Nooraka2 Oct 26
Oct 25 <(H)840 Feral Druid LFG> Hey! I am looking for a guild that is doing PvP(like RBG's), keystones, as well as raiding. I would be interested in raiding on Wednesday's, and Saturday's in the evening pref, but I am flexible. I am newer at raiding, as in, this is my first WoW expansion. I played WoD, I PvP'd only and I never raided. My boyfriend is also interested in joining a more social guild, but he is a veteran(vanilla) player, and has higher expectations than me (haha). (856 Frost/Blood DK and 850 WW Monk) Please no spam, I have recruited for my own guild, and I won't respond to spam messages. Thank you very much :) Msg me on Battlenet, or on the forums! Lithium#1332Gomby0 Oct 25
Oct 25 [H] <Disappointed> 7/7H LF RDPS/Heals Sat/Sun TL;DR Fun guild of friends who trust each other to perform their jobs well. Currently in immediate need of consistent Ranged DPS, 1 Healer and 1 Tank to join us as we finish off heroics. Starting mythics soon. Pref. Holy Pally or Resto Druid heals. Website http://disappointed.gear.host/ Summary Group of friends raiding and generally enjoying the game together since BC/Lich King eras with some members knowing each other from games prior to WoW. We are looking for a consistent tank to join our semi-hardcore weekend raid as we quickly move through heroics and begin Mythic progression. Recruiting exceptional DPS to fill our raiding team for when we begin Mythic progression shortly. In addition to our raids, our guild is very active with Mythic+ dungeons. We have plenty of folks itching to get these done each week if that's all you're interested in. Typical Raid Night We're online at 10pm or a few minutes before/after. We get ourselves to the raid without expecting summons or whatever. No one has to tell anyone to get into voice chat. Some profession items are crafted while trash is being pulled, but we're typically ready to pull at or around 15-20 minutes past 10pm. We're relaxed, we're having fun, making jokes, but we're also doing out best to kill a boss with pre-pots before the pull and minimal questions asked as we trust each other to know our classes/the game well enough to do our jobs. We'll pull to about 11:30pm and take a short break. We'll continue pulling quickly to 1am. If we're on the verge of a kill, we'll assess our group to see if we can get it, but we also take the 1am deadline seriously. The whole thing really is no frills with a focus on enjoying ourselves since we all trust everyone knows their class well enough to perform. Recruitment Ranged DPS Highly Needed 1 Healer (Holy Pally/Sham highly pref) 1 Dedicated Tank (pref Warrior) Raid Sat/Sun 10pm-1am EST/Server Progress 7/7 Normal EN 7/7 Heroic EN Expectations -Legion flasks/pots/food (yes, the expensive stuff) -Understanding of your class to be performing optimally -General interest in boss fights aka you don't mind watching the TLDR FatBoss 1 minute videos -Desire to kill bosses and succeed -Must join Discord -Positive attitude since this raid will be having fun while killing bosses Contact me on Battletag for more info @ Smaktat#1130 or Amish#1777 although pretty much any guild member can answer questions. Raid vods can be found @ twitch.tv/smaktat_.Smaktat22 Oct 25
Oct 25 [A]<Vis Maior> 7/7H is recruiting! Vis Maior is looking for a Mage/Warlock/Shadow Priest and a Druid/Warrior comfortable with both tanking and DPS to fill out our 2 night a week mythic progression. We raid Wednesday and Sundays on Zul'jin alliance. For further information please refer to our website linked below: http://vismaior.orgAusby8 Oct 25
Oct 25 (H) <s a d b o y s> Zul'Jin zElk0 Oct 25
Oct 25 872 Guardian Druid lf Mythic team Hi i'm looking for a mythic progression team that would be willing to take me without joining the guild. I'm 2/7M with spider being the last kill with some experience on Ursoc. i can raid anytime between 6pm-1030pm EST and all day weekends. Add me on btag at Nightbreed#1694Jinrohg0 Oct 25
Oct 25 859 Lock LF Mythic guild I have found a guild. TYGuljaeden8 Oct 25
Oct 25 860 Resto druid 2/7M experience Looking for a raiding guild that raids any time between 6pm server time and 12Am server time. Currently working on balance as OSStickydruid2 Oct 25
Oct 25 <NBTSP> Zul'jin Horde 1/7M LFM for Mythic <NBTSP> Zul'jin Horde (Qc) 7/7H 1/7M is looking for more people to fill our ranks for Mythic. We raid Wed/Thur 19h30-23h30 eastern time. We are mostly real life friends, super friendly speak french/english, accepts anyone who can do the job! If you know your class, research the fights and want to be the very best like no one ever was, well you're the one we want! Please check out our website for more info ! http://nagabelongtoslavepen.enjin.com/Mythicseb0 Oct 25
Oct 24 6 friends Looking for progression guild Blood DK 860+ Prot warrior 860+ Rogue 855+ Demon Hunter 860+ Holy paly 855+ Frost DK 850+ we were in a good guild with nice people just not to the skill level we were looking for. They are stuck in normals while we made a seperate group and cleared normal and got 3/7 heroic. This caused some issue in guild as they didnt want to be so much into progression and we want to get to mythics. So we left and are either looking for a new home or willing to take on others to get through heroics. I came from a mythic raiding group last expansion and may of the others where heroic. So if you have room in your guild for great players or your looking to join some great players let us know here or my ID is: Deacon#1890Revélatioñ4 Oct 24
Oct 24 (H)<No Kids Allowed> Recruiting Hi there! 7/7n 2/7h guild looking to round out our Heroic roster. We've only spend one raid in Heroic so far, and felt pretty good about it. Hoping to go straight to heroic for ToV and onward. Currently looking for a few DPS (pref Ranged, but will consider any strong players). We use Discord for team chat, run Mythic+ on off nights, and like to work together to enjoy the game we all love. Raid days are Wednesday and Thursday, 7:30pm to 10pm EST. Hit me up in-game or add me to Btag ChristopherT#1116 for more information!Reand1 Oct 24
Oct 24 850 Blood DK LF Raiding Hey guys, my name is Peaçhes and I'm an 850 Blood DK who is currently Looking for love. -crickets- Joking aside, I'm looking for an active progression raiding guild. I got into raiding late back in WoD, and now I am currently 7/7 N on Emerald Nightmare. Feel free to respond here or to add my battle tag Peaches#1348 Thanks!Peaçhes2 Oct 24
Oct 24 Wall of Dead Bards 5/7h LF more Wall of Dead Bards is an adult-oriented guild founded by veteran WoW players from various backgrounds. We mainly focus on leveling, mythic/+ dungeons, progression raiding, and socializing, with a smattering of other things such as guild raffles and RBGs. We are currently seeking to expand or roster with individuals that are interested in the aforementioned aspects of the guild. For those seeking progression raiding our information and requirements are as follows. Schedule: Tuesday nights 9-12 EST Thursday nights 9-12 EST Loot System: Personal, though we will be switching over to a loot council once we have 20 seated raiders in guild. Goals: A number of our raiders are from former top 100 guilds, but due to real life can no longer dedicate themselves to 4-6 days worth of raiding. We do however seek to still clear all heroic and as much mythic content as possible in a shorter schedule. On a larger server such Zul'jin this means we will never be number 1, but we can still be a long-term, well ranked, and stable team with server recognition of our members as both skilled and respectable players. Requirements: Attendance – All raid members must attend at least 75% of our raid nights per month as well as show up on time and prepared. Invites begin at 8:45pm EST. If you show up at 9:01pm you're late. Attitude – Raid members are expected to keep a level head, cooperate with their teammates, obey commands from the raid lead staff, respond appropriately to constructive feedback, and bring their A game to all raid nights. Competence – This includes dispels, interrupts, positioning, and survival CDs while maintaining at least viable numbers for the content we are currently progressing on. Deadly Boss Mods – We do pull timers thru DBM, not to mention having this addon for boss fights in general is just a good idea. If you don’t have and won’t get it, no need to apply. Discord – All raiders must be able to get into our discord server with us during raid (no exceptions). You don’t have to have a working mic, but you must be able to hear our raid lead staff and respond in a reasonable time/fashion. Item Level – For heroic EN this is 850. However, some wiggle room can be made based on the spec and skill level of an individual player. The Raid team is currently seeking: Tanks – None Healers – Shaman Melee – Death Knight, Monk, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman Ranged – Hunter, Mage, Priest, Warlock However, players of exceptional skill of any class/spec will be considered. Players interested in joining us should contact myself or one of our officers thru this thread or in-game (via direct whisper or battle.net). Contact Info: Mythrius – Onishuken#1825Mythrius1 Oct 24
Oct 24 <H> <Et Honorem> 7/7H Recruiting RDPS/RSham <Et Honorem> is a newly formed guild led by experienced raiders that have been playing since vanilla. All of us have mythic experience over several expansions and are looking to round out our roster to reach the 20 man mark. About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to get into some Legion progression. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core for Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based, fun, and no bull!@#$ atmosphere. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about your class and do the research. We aren't here to hold your hand, knowledge of fights are your responsibility and should be researched ahead of time. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Fri/Sat 11:30pm-2:30am ST. Recruitment Needs: DPS - Ranged: Fire Mage / Warlock / Shadow Priest / Hunter Melee DPS: Full Healers: Resto Shaman Tanks: Full Be at least 850 ilvl. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers . All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Snowbawler (Whitetip8#1180) - GM, Johnorreah(Loizzi92#1262) - Officer/Recruiter Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Snowbawler1 Oct 24
Oct 24 {H} Aima Invictus Looking for raiders Aima InVictus We started with a guild of good people but leadership was more about hanging out and not serious progression. Top players left to start Aima Invictus. We have a solid core 2 tanks 2 healers and melee and some ranged dps. Looking to get up to 12 to 15 unless we find more good players who know their class and mechanics. times: Tues and Thursday 7:30 central Needs: 850 iLv+ Healers: Druid or shaman or mistweaver Range DPS: Mage, Lock, Spriest (Know your class), druid Melee DPS: windwalker monk or arms warrior We will consider others but we are shooting for 12 to 15 to start until we have heroic on farm then will move to Mythic recruiting to 20 raiders Contact Revelation combomeal Sologammer Defience add me to battle net to learn more about us. Deacon#1890Revélatioñ1 Oct 24
Oct 24 Deceived is Looking for Weekend Raiders! Hello! We raid Saturday/Sundays from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are Full clearing Normal and Starting Heroic but looking to have a steady raid group soon. We're currently looking for 2 Healers and 2 DPS. Prefer: Resto Druid All 3 Priest specs Demo WarlockBèllz0 Oct 24