Zul'jin

Jun 10 LF PvP guild I am looking for a pvp group or guild for RBG. My main (shaman - enhance and resto) is in a raiding guild and intent to stay there. I have a warrior (prot and arms) I would like to join with. I have been playing since vanilla, I am good but have never really pushed pvp hard. So take a chance on me and let me show you, however I also want to improve.Stormfyst0 Jun 10
Jun 10 ... ...Blightghast0 Jun 10
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 9 •Synergy• Be part of the Best <Synergy> ---- <Synergy> Synergy of US-Zul'jin is not your average guild, and that’s an understatement. Synergy is a GIANT adult progression raiding guild. We are routinely striving to be the best guild on this server. We have been around now for 3 weeks and we will be here tomorrow. Synergy offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. Progression 13/13H Hellfire Citadel Striving to be US Top 200 in Legion Synergy Community With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild forums are very active as each team has their own section to chat in as well as communal sections to mingle with other players. Some of the weekly events we offer: Core raids Alt raids open to all Achievement raids open to all Challenge mode Dungeons PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena Recruitment Our Raid team has unique needs and vary from casual to hardcore. We prefer Raider to be 720+ ilvl but will accept lower depending on skills. Please note that we are an adult guild and as such we have an 18+ policy (Underaged players may be accepted on the condition of an Teamspeak interview). Be aware that our environment is not for the faint of heart. DPS * Rogue or WW Monk * Ret Paladin or Feral Druid * Balance Druid or Elemental Shaman Healers * MW Monk Tanks * Closed Synergy Teams at a glance: Team 1 8:30-11pm Tue/Wed/Thurs Eastern Time. 13/13 Heroic pushing Mythics Team 2 Coming Soon 8:00-11pm Fri/Sat Eastern Time Contact: Guild Master: Walter (Maniac#1308) Guild Officer: Lev (Scoopy#1943)Deathchains0 Jun 9
Jun 9 735 Prot lf Home 735 Prot pally lf a new home. I took a break from wow and I'm coming back and would like to find a guild that is 5/13 mythic or past that and that has an active raid team. I'm a very good tank and I can get a long with anyone that I can tank with as long as they are at the keyboard and not going afk during the boss fights. IF you have any questions about me please contact me at Jarboe#1501. Thank you for your time for reading this.Vikali5 Jun 9
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
Jun 8 <Synergy> Pushing Mythics Soon <Synergy> ---- <Synergy> Synergy of US-Zul'jin is not your average guild, and that’s an understatement. Synergy is a GIANT adult progression raiding guild. We are routinely striving to be the best guild on this server. We have been around now for 3 weeks and we will be here tomorrow. Synergy offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. Progression 13/13H Hellfire Citadel Striving to be US Top 200 in Legion Synergy Community With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild forums are very active as each team has their own section to chat in as well as communal sections to mingle with other players. Some of the weekly events we offer: Core raids Alt raids open to all Achievement raids open to all Challenge mode Dungeons PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena Recruitment Our Raid team has unique needs and vary from casual to hardcore. We Prefer people to be 720+ but will accept lower ilvl depending on their Skills. Please note that we are an adult guild and as such we have an 18+ policy (Underaged players may be accepted on the condition of an Teamspeak interview). Be aware that our environment is not for the faint of heart. DPS • Rogue Combat/Sub • Boomkin Druid or Mage Healers • Closed Tanks • Closed Synergy Teams at a glance: Team 1 8:30-11pm Tues/Thurs Eastern Time. 13/13 Heroic pushing Mythics Team 2 Fri / Sat 8-11pm Eastern No progress still building Contact: Guild Master: Walter (Maniac#1308) Guild Officer: Lev (Scoopy#1943)Deathchains6 Jun 8
Jun 7 Looking for the owner of "Pandaramic" name. I noticed you don't play the character anymore, it's a level 90 inactive. I'm willing to buy the name with a gold donation on zul'jin server, and in good faith would hope you would actually deliver by deleting the character. Price is negotiable. If anyone could help me locate the owner of: Name: Pandaramic Level: 90 Guild: Fire and Fury Realm: Zul'jin that would be awesome! Thank you, ~ChrisTrichomes1 Jun 7
Jun 6 Is this server's Alliance Side dead? Surely seems that way, never any activity in trade chat, hardly any people out and about, don't even see any alliance guilds looking for anyone on the forums.Shilofax3 Jun 6
Jun 6 Looking for other Daytime Players Hey Everyone, I am going to be (at least for the next 6 months minimum) on a 2nd shift job, so I am looking to see if there is any guilds or gaming groups on the server that are active during the day?Grimorrigan0 Jun 6
Jun 6 wtb M bfoundry clear I'm looking to buy a full clear of mythic blackrock foundry. your group/guild can keep the mount. whisper me on nazaamak, nazgorduul or evicerous@1920Nazaamak0 Jun 6
Jun 6 wtb M bfoundry clear Looking to buy a mythic clear of Blackrock foundry. You can keep the mount. whisper me at Nazaamak, nazgorduul, or evicerous@1920Nazaamak0 Jun 6
Jun 5 60 Twink guild We are a level 60 raiding guild that are looking for members to join our guild. We will take any level 60. Just reply. And i will get to ya. or you can even add our btags sheepforwool#1830 GM crazymage#11447 CO GMCrazymonk1 Jun 5
Jun 5 9/13M 737 hunter LF evening raiding guild Hello and welcome! As it nears the end of an expansion, most guilds quit raiding and take a break. My current guild has done just that and I am looking to finish out the rest of HFC and into Legion. I started raiding late into the mythic HFC raiding scene so I am paying the price of finding a decent raid group :/ I am 9/13M as stated above, and I have experience on 11/13M pulls (5% wipes or less.) I am seeking a late evening guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I am available anytime after 8PM EST Monday - Friday. Something semi hardcore or casual. I come from hardcore raiding environments but I prefer something just a tad more relaxed. Prefer a guild that is like minded, relaxed, works well together, and accomplishes things efficiently :D Battletag: Adimu#1344 Thanks! ^_^Hokú0 Jun 5
Jun 4 3/13 M (H) EVENING Saturday/Sunday we're <Perception> on Zul'Jin-US-Horde. we're looking for the following for our mythic progression: Elemental Shaman Death Knight(dps spec) Shadow Priest Holy Paladin All level 100 casuals welcome also and you may even be able to fill as an alternate. You'd be more than welcome to get some gear if we do Heroic and you follow directions. Raid times are Sat/Sunday 730-11 PM EST. We use Mumble voice chat so please be willing to use it.Shoktar0 Jun 4
Jun 4 [H] <Bullet Club> recruiting for legion. Bullet Club Is a Mature Casual raiding guild looking to fill ranks for the next expansion Legion. we will be doing Raids, Mythic+ and other PVE content like world quest and world bosses. out raid times are planed to be Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 11 PM EST. Please send a In game message or Mail to Visadin and i will get back to you. hope to see you in game.Visadin0 Jun 4
Jun 3 [H] 5/13M Guild Looking for More! === Who we are === We are a guild located on Horde side Zul'jin. The officer core is 13/13M and is preparing for Legion. We provide a friendly atmosphere with the intent of downing the content and having a ton of fun while we are at it! <Deaths Echo> is currently 5/13M and looking for more to fill our ranks as we continue progression through Mythic HFC. === Raiding with Deaths Echo === If you choose to join our ranks, you'll have an ability to down content at a pace that is fairly quick while at the same time having fun. We raid Friday/Saturday from 8-12EST. Since our leadership is 13/13M, you will have access to players who know their stuff. We have no issue at all coaching someone on fights, helping them improve at their class and at the game in general. A portion of the reason Deaths Echo was formed was to pass on some of the skills we have acquired over our many years of playing WoW to newer or returning players. What distinguishes Deaths Echo members from other raiders is our unwavering commitment to our core values. Preparedness, attendance, consistency, and awareness (PACA) are the crucial components of a successful raid team. We’re confident that everyone who exhibits these behaviors WILL be successful. === What We Need === We are currently in dire need of more DPS as well as more healers or DPS with capable healing offspecs. As well, one DPS with a tank off spec. For more detailed information about what classes and specs we are currently looking for, please visit http://deathsecho.enjin.com/ and either go through the application process or add me in game at Orianimal#1107. Even if your class is not listed on the website, don't hesitate to contact me in game. === Who To Contact === These are some battle tags to contact if you are interested in talking with an officer about possibly joining us: Orianimal#1107 Salazar#1965 Frinea#1736 If none of us are online, please be patient! We will get with you as soon as possible! If you are interested in returning to mythic raiding or starting for the very first please contact us. I'm confident you'll find this an enjoyable home.Oriandal0 Jun 3
Jun 3 WTB Mythic Archimonde Mount Hi! I am leaving WoW for EU realms I am willing to give all the gold I have in US realms, 200k, for the Felsteel Annihilator. I am not interested in loot, or any further achievement. If that amount is enough for you, pst Fernando#1365 Cheers!Akhileus4 Jun 3
Jun 2 buying mythic runs So I just started this game back up after several years off. I've been looking at a lot of the new gear and I really like the mythic t17 lock shoulders. I'm about purchasing a run through for those shoulders, so I can get my lock lookin sharp for the legion. But since ive been gone for soo long I have no idea what the economy in-game is like anymore. So I have no idea what prive ranges are. If anyone can let me know I would really appreciate it.Cthral0 Jun 2
Jun 2 WTB Gold CM Grimrail looking to pay around 30k-35k gold filioner#1463Frankling0 Jun 2
May 31 any allyance guild selling HFC Heroics runs? I am looking for a HFC Heroic run on Alliance side. Anyone know a guild who does thatMakyra0 May 31
May 31 please close Please closeDeathchains0 May 31
May 30 <Blöödbath and Beyond> Run w/ the Bulls Event Who: Blöödbath and Beyond is looking to hold its first server wide event! We plan to host an event where any are welcome to attend and participate. What: This is going to be a race of level 1 Tauren starting from the bottom of the North Lift of Thunderbluff and ending at Cenarion Hold in Silithus. Where: Participants will meet up at the bottom of the North Thunder Bluff lift 15-20 mins before race start so that groups can be established and preparations can be made. Route: Start at Mulgore- Bottom of North Thunderbluff lift > Southern Barrens > Dustwallow Marsh > Thousand Needles >Tanaris > Un'Goro Crater > Silithus ending at Cenarion Hold. YES, we do realize this route goes through some tough zones for a no-gear low level Tauren, but thats half the fun to outwit, outmaneuver, and out survive the competition of other no-gear low level Tauren! When: 9PM Server Time/EST Sunday May 29, 2016 Why: Blöödbath and Beyond will provide the winner of the race a Vial of the Sands mount with no strings attached. First racer to the finish line to open a trade with myself (Eledast) wins! How: People wishing to participate can either sign up here on the forums, or can send Eledast, Lisalyne, Omegus, or Sumwunfarted in game mail or tells to register. What you need in order to register is to give us the name of your level 1 Tauren. Once registered be at the bottom of the North lift of Thunderbluff 15-20 min before race start. Rules: 1. Each racer must be a tauren and of level 1 at race start. 2. There is to be no gear including heirloom gear worn by any racer at any time during the race. 3. Racers must be at the bottom of the North Thunder Bluff lift at race start time. 4. At no time during the race can a Hearthstone, Chauffeured Mechano-Hog, friends with 2 person mounts, outside help from higher level players, or general cheating of any kind be used. This will result in disqualification from the race. 5. Designated zone race path is to be followed, how you proceed through the zone on foot is of your own peril, but racers must course through the designated route. There will be an Officer of Blöödbath and Beyond present in each race group to monitor locations of racers and to watch for cheats, as well as officers outside raid groups flying above to monitor. 6. At race start a countdown will ensue and the officer designated to start the race will light fireworks signaling race start. 7. When/ If a racer dies along the perilous course they are allowed to resurrect up and continue, however they must res up by returning to the point where their body lies. No Resurrection debuffs will be allowed to win the grand prize. 8. Upon reaching the end of the race path first racer to open trade with Eledast will receive the grand prize mount. 9. Blöödbath and Beyond reserves the right to modify/update the rules as necessary if the need or an unforeseen at this time obstacle comes to light. So registered racers should check this post a few times before race to ensure they have the updated rules before race start. Edit 5/4/2016: It was brought to my attention level 1 taurens cannot be invited to a raid group.....but this is not true the officers running the event are going to run this macro /run SetAllowLevelRaid(1) thus allowing us to create raid groups for the event! It is our intention to be as fair as possible through this event, and to provide a fun alternative to the daily grind of the game! Our hope is to get as many people involved in this as possible, as we believe it should be pretty epic, and we will have an officer trying to record the event to post on our site afterwards! Thank you for your time in reading this and we hope to hear from you and see you at the race!Eledast30 May 30
May 28 Any morning raid guilds for legion going on? As title says looking for a guild that is going to be raiding in the morning for legion.Twiigy1 May 28
May 27 (H)• Cell • 13/13N 13/13H HFC Guild: < Cells > - Horde Server: Zul'jin PVE - Horde Days and Hours: Tues/Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST Time Progression: 13/13 Normal -- 13/13 Heroic in 2 Weeks Who are we? < Cells > is a guild on the Zul'jin server. We are currently building for Now and Legion. We are a friendly tight knit guild that works as a team and tries to provide not just a reason to log into on a raid night, but a reason to enjoy the game in and out of raiding. We do giveaways at the end of the month from giving out mounts, tokens and etc. Recruitment We are looking for Raiders that are wanting Progression for End Game Content and have fun at the Same time. If your logs are great add us anyways! All logs are will be looked at, so please have some or make some. If you are new into raiding No Problem we will test you out and help you as best as we can. We ask to always be prepared before raid times. Class Needs • Healers : Closed • Melee : Unholy DK, Warrior or Enchance Shaman • Range : Moonkin • Tanks :Closed If you are interested in us or have any questions about the guild/raiding, feel free to add any/all of our battletags even if you're class has no need. Thanks for your time and looking forward to the Maniac#1308 (GM) Scoopy#1943 (Officer) bestkeptsexy#1448 (Officer) Website Coming SoonTotemhealz10 May 27
May 27 <Defy> 10/13M Guild LF DPS DK We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00PM - 2:00AM EST. We are currently 10/13M with Xhul'horac to Phase 3. We are looking for a DPS Death Knight to solidify our roster for Xhul'horac, Mannoroth and Archimonde. We expect mastery of your class, full knowledge of all fights and (preferably) a fully upgraded legendary ring. Please be reliable and friendly. Please contact Kreiel#1212 or Andrew#16607 if interested. Spot is open immediately.Exakaine0 May 27
May 27 WTS 13/13M and H HFC run,M BH and Arch mount! Selling 13/13M,13/13H HFC run, Full BRF run,Mythic Archimonde and Blackhand Mount.also selling H Arch kill,8/8 Challenge Mode Gold. Please add battle tag: Nitter#1571 or skype:ZL8579888 for more info. ThanksMirishan0 May 27
May 26 Multipass guild bank services Multipass guild bank services are now open for business. For a modest 500 gold fee you can store your excess gold and items in my guild vault. No longer would you have to carry it all with you. Also available are guild invites to the <Ferengi Alliance>. For a modest 5k gold fee you can join our guild. Monthly membership fees apply.Multipass2 May 26
May 26 ilvl 735 disc priest LF raiding guild 10/13 Mythic HFC disc priest looking for a new raiding guild that is close to my progression. Hoping to find a guild that raids 2 or 3 nights a week with a hard stop at 11. (T/W/Th 8-11 EST being the best time). My friend is a 690+ mage / ret pally/ shaman / warlock that is willing to raid on any of those toons starting in legion. He just wasn't able to raid this expansion. You can view my logs at the link below. If you have any other questions or are interested in recruiting us just reply to this post. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/281658/latest/#metric=hpsCheedos1 May 26
May 26 13/13M Holy Pally Alt LF Late Night / WKND I have an Hpal alt on ZJ I'm looking for a group for. Available lat night or weekends, and also during "normal" raid hours Wed/Sun/Mon. Not really concerned about progression, just looking for a fun / zero stress group that gets along with each other. Dizi#11972Dizi0 May 26
May 25 <Versace Pandas> New Legion raiding guild Played since Vanilla and have experience in leading pugs in high end content including current-time algalon and got a pug H imperator which was realm 3rd for ZJ. Simple concept for the guild, if you're autistically good at games and want a place to !@#$ off but get basically free spots in raids for Legion hit me up Rov3r#11542 no male blood elves we have an AesTheTic to upholdEightpath0 May 25
May 25 H Manny/Arch Sales Master Loot! Reason is a Mythic Progression guild that clears Heroic Mannoroth and Archimonde fresh every Tuesday @ 8pm server time for Legendary ring upgrades. As such we no longer need the loot but sell carries to allow them an excellent opportunity to see the fights and get loot. Perks of buying a carry with us: - First Archimonde kill comes with The Grove Warden, a heroic only mount! - Master Loot runs on a fresh lockout. Nobody is saved, and its a 20-30 man raid - Roughly 10-20 drops across the 2 raid bosses to include weapons, trinkets, TIER, and CLASS TRINKET - Purchasing your carry includes all loot applicable to your spec for both bosses - Any additional loot that may apply to your off spec will likely go to you as well unless another carry has bought that loot table - We never cross book for classes. For example: 1 vanquisher, 1 conqueror, and 1 protector tier per run. None of which overlap in armor type. Full price is to be determined when speaking with the raid leader. We often will discount return buyers, or people that want specific items and not tier, that allows us to bring in extra carries. A 5k reservation will hold your loot table down for the week of your purchase. It is non refundable to prevent people from backing out last second and us missing a potential sale. Once you zone in to Mannoroth with us you will pay the carry price minus the 5k reservation. If interested contact the guild in game.Snnozberries17 May 25
May 24 [H] 12/13M LFM dps for Mythic Archimonde Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 730. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 12/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6N -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Mage -Shadow Priest -Marksmanship Hunter -Warlock -Rogue -Frost/Unholy DK -Windwalker Monk -Ret Paladin If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 May 24
May 24 Le Quebec esti! Jte fend jte fend les dents mon grand!Parruna0 May 24
May 24 WTB Challenge mode 8/8 run alliance zul'jin Just want to do my CM before expansion, paying 300k Add my tag Kenshiro#2390Kunoishi1 May 24
May 23 <Mass Casualty> LFM dps for Mythic Archimonde Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 730. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 12/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6N -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Mage -Shadow Priest -Marksmanship Hunter -Warlock -Rogue -Frost/Unholy DK -Windwalker Monk -Ret Paladin If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 May 23
May 23 Projet 60 Quebec Je viens demander a la communauté Québécoise de Zul'jin si elle serait intéressée par une guilde qui reprend le concept de Projet 60 lancé par plusieurs youtubeurs . On pourrait clean les contenus de chaque extension et évoluer en même temps , en attendant Legion . Les règles actuelles sont plutôt restrictive donc on pourrais les changer au choix ou alors les gardés . Voici le lien des règles actuelle lancé sur serveur EU par Zerator http://www.millenium.org/wow/vanilla-classique/actualites/le-projet-60-de-zerator-projet-60-vanilla-serveur-classic-serveur-original-144086 si des personnes sont intéressées faites le moi savoir .Ailliana0 May 23
May 22 (A)<Justified>12/13Mythic Looking for Players <Justified> is a mythic raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad (US-Alliance). We’re a group of motivated raiders who are willing to do whatever it takes to provide our guild with the environment and tools we need to succeed. Our goals are to clear all content while it is still relevant and have fun while we raid. We play this game to be successful while still maintaining a fun and constructive environment. So while we take pride in being competitive and ranking high in log parses, we do not allow this spirit to devolve into pettiness and negativity. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, please have a working microphone. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel(H): 13/13 Hellfire Citadel(M): 12/13 How to Apply!: Website: www.justifiedguild.com GM: Treeson (Treeson#1138) Officer: ßlooms (Liz#1530) Officer: Basee (Base#1657) Officer: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Justified>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore3 May 22
May 22 Interest in morning guild. Is anyone interested in starting a morning guild to raid in legion, or is there one running atm looking for memebers?Twiigy0 May 22
May 22 Unify Guild Ninjas If you would like to join a guild, That loves to Ninja loot in HFC This guild is for you. They also change master loot to hide the fact that they are being a Ninja. Joined a run with no rez, A guild mate of mine rolled nights and Beetlejuize switched master looter and gave to a guild mate, while kicking 3 of us from the run. Do not run with these people unless you want your roll to be counted as nothing. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743454512#1Nadia12 May 22
May 22 WTB Mythic Archi Mount Stompsville#1864Stompsville0 May 22
May 22 <H> <Ninja Naga Loot Jackers> Casual Guild Ninja Naga Loot Jackers is an all-around casual guild that dabbles in PVP, Raiding (in the future), Dungeoning and Hanging out. We are first and foremost a casual and social guild that is seeking other members of any class and all levels to help build our community. We have only 2 major rules: No Drama (you cause drama you will be kicked instantly no second chances) No BeggarsThe goal of our guild is to become the largest and most active social guild on Zul’Jin. We have many different activities that we host from time to time including but not limited to, Contest, Trivia, Dungeoning, and other activities that will be added as we grow. We have a website (currently still being worked on) and soon we will have a mumble server. We offer free repairs as well. If you would like to join post here or message one of our members in game. http://ninjanagalootjackers.gamerlaunch.com/Melodydawn3 May 22
May 22 Selling Mythic dungeon carries <Mass Casualty> is selling mythic dungeon carries with your choice of loot (master looter, personal, etc) for all 8 dungeons. There are a total of 33 bosses, each with a chance to drop loot that you need. The loot ranges in base level 685 with a chance to upgrade to mythic warforged at 725. Also, each mythic dungeon clear is worth a cool 300 valor. Also, there is the chance at acquiring BOA trinkets that scale up to level 110. We will carry any spec/class/person. We do not discriminate. We have tons of flexibility with our team and we can adhere to your desired schedule. Many of us have been playing together for years and have a wealth of experience in hard mode content. Prices are 120,000 gold for an 8/8 clear or 16,000 gold per dungeon. If you are interested or have questions about anything (pricing, availability, etc.) please contact Amabarix#1396 via battletag or Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin server. Thank you for reading and have a good day!Amabarix0 May 22
May 21 741 Mythic Fury looking for guild Hello fellow nerds. I'm currently looking for a great guild heading into Legion. I'm particularly interested in a guild that's currently pushing mythic content. I'm fairly flexible on raid times - the later the better though. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.Ðarkener6 May 21
May 21 [H] 5/13M Guild Looking for More! === Who we are === We are a guild located on Horde side Zul'jin. The officer core is 13/13M and is preparing for Legion. We provide a friendly atmosphere with the intent of downing the content and having a ton of fun while we are at it! <Deaths Echo> is currently 5/13M and looking for more to fill our ranks as we continue progression through Mythic HFC. === Raiding with Deaths Echo === If you choose to join our ranks, you'll have an ability to down content at a pace that is fairly quick while at the same time having fun. We raid Friday/Saturday from 8-12EST. Since our leadership is 13/13M, you will have access to players who know their stuff. We have no issue at all coaching someone on fights, helping them improve at their class and at the game in general. A portion of the reason Deaths Echo was formed was to pass on some of the skills we have acquired over our many years of playing WoW to newer or returning players. What distinguishes Deaths Echo members from other raiders is our unwavering commitment to our core values. Preparedness, attendance, consistency, and awareness (PACA) are the crucial components of a successful raid team. We’re confident that everyone who exhibits these behaviors WILL be successful. === What We Need === We are currently in dire need of more DPS as well as more healers or DPS with capable healing offspecs. As well, one DPS with a tank off spec. For more detailed information about what classes and specs we are currently looking for, please visit http://deathsecho.enjin.com/ and either go through the application process or add me in game at Orianimal#1107. Even if your class is not listed on the website, don't hesitate to contact me in game. === Who To Contact === These are some battle tags to contact if you are interested in talking with an officer about possibly joining us: Orianimal#1107 Salazar#1965 Frinea#1736 If none of us are online, please be patient! We will get with you as soon as possible! If you are interested in returning to mythic raiding or starting for the very first please contact us. I'm confident you'll find this an enjoyable home.Oriandal0 May 21
May 21 714 Monk(Can play all specs) LF Weekend raid Heya! Looking for a weekend raid group for my monk. I can play all specs, I'd prefer tank or dps, but I don't mind healing. 4/13M experience. Find me in game or post on here to get in contact with me. :DEreva2 May 21
May 21 Couple Seeking Mythic Guild 729/Max Ring About us: (We are new to Warcraft Logs and have only just recently began running personal logs. Some old logs are up from when we just returned to the game, but we are religiously adding new logs to reflect our improvement!) She plays: Holy Priest, 729. 6/13 Mythic experience https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13000423/latest/#metric=hps He plays Rogue, 721 and Hunter, 729 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13000422/latest/ Maxed out rings on Priest and Hunter. Rogue is on his merry way. We come prepared with whatever voice program you choose. We are serious about being the best at what we do. We come prepared, are on time, and research the fights. Looking for: A guild that clears Heroic (alt runs are fine) and Mythic (can be progression) Raid times: Monday through Thursday 6pm-10pm // Anytime on weekends. (EST) We are seeking a permanent home that is looking forward to progression in Legion. Adult - oriented and friendly with a side of absurd immaturity. We like to have a good time and help fellow players. We are NOT looking for a carry. We both work hard to pull our weight and are always looking to improve our classes. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Perhaps you might consider us for a trial run (even Heroic is fine) before you decide =) You can add me on bnet: Nalyna#1900Nalyna2 May 21
May 21 LFM interested in H Archi sales 740+ ilvl I have a core group of guildies interested in running some H Archi carries. We're looking for others who might be interested in being part of this. Tues 9-11 EST every week. If it works out and we get enough people to run it on a regular basis we may add more time slots in. Add me for any questions or more details. Silentdeath#1988Ezprey1 May 21
May 19 [H] Reason, Recruiting Mythic Prog 9/13M US Horde <<Reason>> is a guild currently recruiting Mythic Progression, with the goal to clear 13/13 Mythic content Pre-Legion. LFM players that are dedicated to making raid times and love to have a good time! We can get you the gear, we just ask that you make a serious commitment to us, and enjoy the team community we all work together to build. Recruitment: Current interest in solid DPS. Ranged preferred, but solid melee are to be considered. Goal is to swiftly push thru the last few bosses on H and grow in team chemistry as we prepare for Mythics and Legion. Any other classes that feel they'd be a great asset are more than welcome to apply we will never turn away a good player. No Mythic Rogues, Warlocks, or Spriests as of yet and would love to see some come trial! Requirement: -720+ with Legendary earned and at least some M experience. We don't mind helping people learn fights but you better be a fast learner if you plan to make it and have zero experience, we can't have those one or 2 people holding the entire group behind. -Teamspeak3, and a functioning headset or means to effectively communicate with the rest of the guild. -Must be able to meet the below raid times. 100% attendance is required, you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders. Exceptions can be made but reliability is of extreme value. -We value a sense of teamwork immensely, we will be recruiting heavily so the possibility stands that we may have to bench you here or there as we try out various people or various strategies that best help the group. This is simply because not everyone can make every day, it this allows a minimum reduction to raid downtime. -Our focus is progression raiding. We offer an alt run Wednesday at the same time if you have interest in gearing an alt or learning your way into the Heroic/Mythic team. but Heroic/Mythic is for those mains interested in serious progression. -No drama, we raid for the enjoyment and camaraderie that it provides, if you're a drama queen please go elsewhere as we have no intention of dealing with trouble players. If you have issues we have no problem helping you address them as long as you make us aware, but don't go out of your way to create a situation when people are trying to help you. -A willingness to be helped. We are a guild, we help one another, if you can't accept advice or new ideas this isn't the place for you. This includes problems with the way we raid, if you're sensitive to people telling you you're doing something wrong and need to fix it, then maybe this guild isn't for you. This does't mean we are !@#holes, or hardcore, so don't take it the wrong way, we simply can't stand when people won't accept constructive criticism, or advice when it is offered appropriately Raid times: Tuesday 8-11 pm (Heroic Manny/Arch and Mythic Prog) Wednesday 8-11 pm (Heroic Fresh, This run is entirely optional) Thursday 8-11 pm (Mythic Progression) All raids are server time (EST) and have invites sent out 15-30 minutes prior. Loot: Loot is ran thru a guild loot council system, we distribute loot in such a way as to be most beneficial to the guilds progression. Contact information: Contact any of the Guilds officers or GM in game via Sugarstout, Honeychi, or Angelstout.Viprä90 May 19