Zul'jin

Dec 19, 2016 <Mirrored Reasoning> LFM for Mythic Roster! Mirrored Reasoning We are very friendly, active guild, looking for more DPS for our weekend raid team. We are currently 7/7H and 100% ready to extend into Mythics -- All we need is YOU! Most of us have been friends for years and those of us who haven't been friends for as long have certainly become close over the past year. This expansion has brought together the best out of our guild, and we want to include new people in the shenanigans so we can all have fun raiding together. :D We are also active outside of WoW and commonly play other games together as well. We have a very active Discord and we are always on TeamSpeak, so if you're looking for a highly sociable group, we're it! About our Raid TIMES: Sat/Sun 6:30-11:30 Server (5:30 CST-10:30 CST, two 5min breaks, one 20 min break) LOOT STYLE: EPGP dkp-reloaded We are 7/7H, 3/3N. We have Heroic EN on farm -- we’ve been trying to fill out those last few positions for Mythics! (We will consider all casual or non-experienced raiders on a case-to-case basis with a trial period.) Most recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PdB9g4FVk2mR8WZ1 What are we recruiting? Mage Hunter Demon Hunter Rogue Shaman (DPS, heal OS)When are our Mythic+ Dungeon times? During the week, at 8:00PM CST, and any time during the day on the weekends. How can I apply? We do have a website application but use Discord for most other things. You can find our website application here: www.guilded.gg/mirroredreasoning Otherwise please contact Kellendrae/Daenrae (Nafie#1766) in-game for other questions, or any one of our officers. Hope to see you in-game soon!Kellendrae17 Dec 19, 2016
Dec 19, 2016 [H]7/7 H Recruiting DPS for Nighthold!! <Masters of The Universe> is looking to build up its numbers for core raiders as Nighthold comes out next month. We are looking to recruit active players for Normal-Heroic & Mythic Progression. We are a semi-hardcore group 2x per week raid schedule, raiding on Wed & Thurs Evenings at 9:30pm EST til roughly midnight (give or take 15 mins). We use DiscordApp for comms, and require all raiders use it as well as DMB. We do run logs just to help provide one another a bit of insight in terms of where we each can improve individually. Our current needs are mostly just DPS, but to be a bit more specific: Item Level 860+, Ahead of The Curve is a plus, but not required DPS that can consistently do 220k+. Able to attend most raids. Update on Recruitment Needs: Feral Kitty DPS Monk DPS Warrior DPS Balance Druid Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Hunter Warlock Contact Wolfrick#1541Tedruxpin1 Dec 19, 2016
Dec 19, 2016 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19, 2016
Dec 18, 2016 Selling Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Mount! Hi Zul'jin! You might remember our services in the past with either the Uldum (Grey Riding Camel) Mount or maybe you've done Gold Exchanges with us before. Well many friends I've helped so far suggested I do the same for the *ULTRA RARE* Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Mount! So here I am! I'm a huge mount collector and I've gotten to 361 mounts total (World 25th I believe). I've obtained every time lost mount (Voidtalon, Poseidus, Aeonaxx, etc...) and I've been studying this mount since it was first known. My team and I have invested lots of time and farming to figure out the kinks and I'm here to help you get it. THE PROCESS: We have multiple toons on multiple accounts parked at spawn locations on certain servers waiting for these crystals to come up. Once it is found, we go through clicking the crystals and finding all 5. Once the fifth is found, we go through and invite the next person in line to group (highest bid offer) to come click the rest of the crystals and obtain their mount. And that's it! You've got the simple and easy part! HOW MUCH?: Well, just like Camels, we are on a private bidding system. People message us with their offers and we categorize them into our sheet from highest to lowest. When a crystal is found, the highest offer is contacted and invited to group. If they are not online at the time, it moves to the next person on the list (this happens pretty often). So when referring to how much, you ask yourself, how much is the mount worth to you? Sometimes this spawns once a week, sometimes none at all (that we know of). Who know's what changes they will make to CRZ and sharding so we are taking advantage of this now before any changes are made. P.S. (WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY) :P WHEN DO I PAY? For us to avoid getting scammed by "bidders", I will only accept full payment once a crystal is found. You will be contacted and payment will be made on the spot before invite is sent out to you or locations are revealed to you. So please be ready as this is a timed event and anyone is able to go click the crystals and unlock the mount. If you take too long to answer or pay gold, the next person in line will be invited to group! Just like with camels, we accept gold on all (US - OCEANIC - LATIN) Servers, either faction. Unfortunately in order to actually receive the mount, you will need to be on an Alliance character to be grouped with us (minimum level 100 - to survive any damage that might come from mobs). But we will accept payment on horde toons (our horde alts from different servers). WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU? I have offered similar services in the past and have gotten only awesome reviews. You can view them all from our Grey Riding Camel sales at http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742945193. I wouldn't do anything to risk my rep or account. I've been playing since Vanilla and continue to keep good terms with everyone! If that's not enough for you then sorry! :) If you're interested feel free to contact me in game (Orthe-Proudmoore) or invite me on battlenet (Ortholomus#1621). You can also check out the site our team created (www.longforgottenhippo.com) for any further information. Mention you were Like before, we offer a referral system. You will get 10% of the payment that was made if transaction is completed. So tell your friends and guildies! Good luck everyone! And thank you!Ortholomus0 Dec 18, 2016
Dec 18, 2016 RaF - Looking for a Recruit :) Looking for somone who wants to level a few toons to level 90 (2-5). Preferably with heirlooms but not a necessity. Do not want to level with someone that plans on quiting after the first character or randomly. I play at most times of the day and I understand that people have their own irl problems. Message me ingame, my bnet tag is Art#1321Artoffury0 Dec 18, 2016
Dec 18, 2016 LF Guild (2 night raiding) We have lost quite a few people lately and would like to find another guild to team up and raid with and/or possibly merge into one. We currently have one tank, multiple dps and one healer. Preferably Tues/Wed 9pm-12PM ST. You can find me on Druidtoes or add my battletag Treetits#1370Druidtoes8 Dec 18, 2016
Dec 18, 2016 [H]<Psych> 7/7 Heroic. LF Guild Merger Hello I am a raid assist with the Guild Psych we are 7/7 Heroic and 3/3 Normal and would love to start raiding Mythic EN but we face a problem a lot of guilds are having. We are currently struggling to get up 20 raiders to make the push into Mythic content. We have about 8 or 9 solid raiders who want to raid at a Mythic level but we are seemingly unable to bring in new blood. We would be willing to discuss a possible merger with any guild that is 5/7 Heroic EN or higher. We would like to absorb your guild into ours and would be willing to discuss redistributing leadership roles so that in coming members don't feel like they are getting the short end of the stick. We would also be willing to entertain the possibility of joining your guild instead if you feel like that would be necessary. We currently raid Wed/Thurs from 7pm-10pm server. However with a merger all things from ranks and raid times would be up for discussion. If would like to know more or set up a meeting to talk with our GMs and officers please add my Bnet Cameron#13631 and if you have any questions feel free to ask away I will try and answer them as quickly as possible thank you.Camborghini4 Dec 18, 2016
Dec 18, 2016 @Trophywife Trolled a poor guys 9 nelth. Kept pulling to bolster, qq'd n left. /trashRadey0 Dec 18, 2016
Dec 18, 2016 Up and coming Resto Shaman LF Guild {Horde} Hello everyone, I'm currently leveling a Restoration Shaman on the server Zul'jin and am actively seeking out a guild to join for progression raiding at max level. I'd love to hear about your guild and you can contact me through the following: Battletag: Namshack#1732 Shaman: Waterheals Steam: Kamerzensky Skype: Nomino2001 If you have a nice/friendly guild focused on Raiding, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to add me on any of the platforms above, and I can give you the specifics. Thanks :)Nomarina0 Dec 18, 2016
Dec 17, 2016 (H)Pro Group of Players LF Mythic Guild We are a group of dedicated raiders looking for a guild doing progression on EN Mythic preferably at least 4/7 and 2/3 on TOV heroic . MM Hunter 880 Spriest 875 DK Frost 887 Ret Pally 878 Prot Warrior 882 Available Raid times are 8 to 11:30 Tue/Wed/Thursday other days may be considered. Will provide raid logs upon request. Battle Tag GhostDragon#18749Tyinardis7 Dec 17, 2016
Dec 17, 2016 Timebeater-keystone spam Is anyone else at the very least mildly annoyed that someone named Timebeater is creating characters and spamming about selling mythic keystone carries and even if you put them on ignore, they make a new character/account to spam it within the next 5-10 minutes? I'm getting super annoyed with it because I've reported him numerous times but has not made a difference and I've repeatedly ignored him in-game only to see the same message in the time it takes me to finish an arena match.Empyrean0 Dec 17, 2016
Dec 17, 2016 877 Arms Warrior LF Mon/Wed Mythic Raiding Quick Background: I lead/managed a guild of friends throughout mythic HFC and into legion. We briefly touched Mythic EM before many started to burnout. Ran into a bunch of attendance issues and got tired of trying to fill spots. Now looking to not have to do as much leading and just log on to kill stuff. I have a pretty busy schedule so a 2 night raiding guild is ideal. Legion Experience: 7/7 EN Normal and Heroic 2/7 EN Mythic 3/3 N ToV 2/3 H ToV Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Nawmeen/simple 877, both BiS legendaries, Weapon level 35. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13016258/10/# My Schedule: As I mentioned I am really most interested in a 2 day guild. I work and go to school, so while at the moment I am on break with some free time, late January and on my time is fairly limited. Ideally a Monday/Wednesday schedule fits me best. Contact: Nawmeen#1720Nawmeen0 Dec 17, 2016
Dec 17, 2016 Group of raiders looking for new guild Hello, We're a small group who have recently returned from a short hiatus. We all had some IRL things to handle and decided to lighten up on wow for a bit. Before we took our little break we cleared 7/7 H EN and were ready to do more. We're looking for a semi-serious raiding guild that isn't super hardcore but still takes progression seriously. We are currently playing the following classes/specs Shaman: Main resto, off Enh/Ele Warlock: Main Demo, off Destro Druid: Main Boomkin, off Resto Shaman: Main Enh, off Ele Paladin: Main Holy, off Prot We are currently unable to do Tuesdays, Mondays may also be difficult depending on raid time, but we're open to most other days. Add me, bnet tag Gadget#1911, if you'd like to talk, and thank you for your consideration.Gadgetpants2 Dec 17, 2016
Dec 17, 2016 861 Hunter LF> Raid / dungeon group Hello, I just came back to WoW 3-4 weeks ago after leaving when Cataclysm was released. Ive been learning alot from legion but i still need some tips for Mythic + and Raid. Im playing almost everyday , 3-6 hours a day, and i am looking for a group to help me out with my progression and knowledge of this extension. i just want to mention that my first language is French and with my accent you might find it really funny. The perfect time for me to Raid is 10PM east time (GMT-5) Sunday to thursday. If you are interested , you can either reply to this post or Add me S0BE#11187 . Thanks youEbos0 Dec 17, 2016
Dec 16, 2016 [H]<Cerulean Core>2/7 M - Need healer + lock <Cerulean Core> is a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have an established group that has done extensive raiding in Wildstar but we have our sights set on mythic WoW raiding and we need more members. While we started late, within three weeks we were 7/7H, despite having core members hitting level cap hours before raid time. In a day and a half we were 3/3N ToV. We have cleared H Odyn, and 1-shot H Guarm. In our first night of Helya progression we ended the night on a 3% and then 8% wipe. We just had our first night of Mythic EN, and cleared Nythendra first night. On the second night of M EN we killed Ursoc and brought dragons to 40%. Currently we have a 21 man roster, but 3 of those are brand new recruits, we also have a few people in dedicated fill positions. Our trial process is entirely competitive, so there are many core spots still available, and at the same time we will be pushing mythic very hard! Any strong applicant is strongly encouraged to apply! We are a great team, and are looking for a few more to round out our roster! Raid Times [US Horde - Zul'Jin] Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10pm-1:00am EST Raid Environment We're a laid back group that wants everyone to have fun but we value your time. We ask that everyone prepares for the raid during the week so that scheduled raid nights don't feel like a waste. We will consider all players, specs and ilvls as long as you are a skilled player, friendly person and can make the majority of raids. At the same time we expect all of our raiders to work their best and constantly improve on their play. Between raids we do in depth log analysis to see where we can improve as a team. EN Progress We have cleared normal and heroic. In our first few nights of M EN (only 2 nights so far) we have cleared M Nythendra, M Ursoc, and brought Dragons to 40%. ToV Progress We cleared 3/3N in a day and a half. We recently killed H Odyn, and one shot Heroic Guarm. We are now 2/3H. On our first night of Helya progression we got her to 3%, with several other sub 10% wipes. Recruitment Needs We have been able to attract a roster of very skilled players, some players hitting 99-100 percentile for their ilevel on progression fights. Players skilled in their offspec (tank/healer) are highly desired, mainly considering DPS and a healer. We only need a few more before we are in mythic. Currently we have a 21 man roster, but 3 of those are brand new recruits. Our trial process is entirely competitive, so there are many core spots still available! DPS High demand - !!!Warlock!!! - Warrior - Paladin - we will also consider any other skilled DPS. Healers High Demand - Rdruid or MW Monk (Will also consider a skilled RShaman or Priest.) We will consider all applicants but these are classes we're lacking. You can contactus at tangyraptor#1418 or Vaxattack#1829. You can also contact Vaxattack#2970 on discord, or apply here: http://ceruleancore.com/?page_id=107.Melaluna0 Dec 16, 2016
Dec 16, 2016 7/7H 3/3N Looking to absorb or Guild Merger Severance is a 7/7 H guild that has been 7/7H for a Very long time, We haven't had a stable amount of players to push mythic content with. We recently have had troubles having a decent comp when attempting H ToV. We would like to either absorb a decent amount of players to make a competitive environment and push mythic content, or merge with another guild and push content. We raid 9:30pm-12:30 Server https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/137068 - Link to our logs If anyone would like to talk about joining or merging please add me. Kaziklibey2#1923Aluucard1 Dec 16, 2016
Dec 16, 2016 (A)LF a morning or late night guild(EN or FR) hi , I'm looking for a late night or early morning guild to raid 1-3times a week, I'm available (Monday to Friday) from midnight to 4am or 8am to 1pm est I'm day shift now but going 2nd shift in 1week . thank you salut, je cherche une guild qui raid tard le soir ou le matin 1 a 3 fois semaine , je suis dispo (lundi a vendredi ) entre minuit a 4am ou 8am a 1pm est , je travail de jour pour le moment , dans 1 semaine je change pour le shift de soir. je cherche a lavance ! 7/7normal EN merci Quello#1874 or write here! thank youOnwards2 Dec 16, 2016
Dec 15, 2016 Mythic + Group. Sundays at 8pm ST Looking for a consistent group of players to tear up mythic + with. LF tank and ranged dps. 865 ilvl plus please. Send me in game mail if interested. Have 2 875+ dps coming with every week, just looking for tank and ranged dps to finish out the groupDumabon0 Dec 15, 2016
Dec 15, 2016 7/7H; 4/7m - 865ilvl Resto Sham - LFG Hello All, I'm Comp, took a break after finishing 13/13M progress back in January 2016 on my mistweaver monk, then farming on disc priest. (logs below) Looking for that great team/guild to finish mythic progress for Emerald. Decided to reroll Shaman and slightly behind on AP but working hard to catchup, really enjoy the class and capabilities during progression. I'm 7/7H and 4/7M EN, do not have a great amount of logs for my Shaman but previous Top US150 XP and strive to compete on core healing teams. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Commp/simple Logs: MW Monk - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11491129/8/#metric=hps Disc Priest - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11491129/8/#metric=hps Shaman - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17828633/latest/#metric=hps BTAG - Hashtag#1976Commpp3 Dec 15, 2016
Dec 15, 2016 (H) Selling Nightbane We are still looking for a buyer for nightbane tonight at 8 EST. 300k is the price. 25% deposit upon scheduling your kill. Message me at Sanat#1458 for more details. Please only contact if you're looking to buy.Melanis2 Dec 15, 2016
Dec 15, 2016 Whisky Gamers 7/7n 1/7h 2/3,ln <Whisky Gamers> US Zul-Jin Horde is a casual raiding guild looking for all classes to start our heroic progression. We are 7/7n 1/7h EN and 2/3n ToV. Our raid times are Thurs and Friday 9:30-1130 est. We are a very active guild with mythic/mythic+runs going on throughout the week . Minimum requirements are being competent and ilvl 855 Pst orangesliice#1979or Thoryn#11514 for more detailsOrangesliice3 Dec 15, 2016
Dec 15, 2016 Holy Priest LF Guild .Shydrai6 Dec 15, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 Small Group LF Mythic Prog Guild Hello! Group of 3 currently seeking a team for mythic progression as our current just isn't working out. Available times/days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST Personal raid highs (as Brewmaster): T14 - US90 T15 - US50 Please respond here with your guild spam or btag.Monkman10 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 [US][H][Zul'jin]<Iron Genesis>LFM 4/7M EN Iron Genesis is recruiting Horde on Zul'jin for Mythic raiding. We are currently 4/7M EN & 3/3H ToV. Rank 48 on Zul'jin. Openings: DPS (ranged preferred, melee considered); healers (resto shaman /disc priest preferred) We will clear mythic, and expect frequent attendance, flask/food/pots, knowledge of fights, etc. However, we are understanding, like to have a good time, and are pretty laid back. We have weekly heroic EN clears for alts. We also run an excessive amount of mythic pluses all week long. If you are interested, please submit an application on our discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/jjaRJNM In your application include: battle tag/armory link/recent logs/prior guild info with reason for switch/bit of a bio and what you want from raiding. If you have any questions, feel free to include them in your application, or reach out to one of our recruiters: Taaveren - Taveren#1397 / Wildoer – Wildoer#1724 / Akeldama - Archon#1123 Raid Times: 8:00PM EST - 11:30PM EST Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday Here are our logs if you would like to take a look: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/30922/Taaveren0 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 871 Hunter Looking for Raiding Guild. My current 7/7 Heroic Guild has died and has been dying for the past couple of weeks, I was looking for another guild before but ended up sticking with these guys to help them get to were they needed to go but it has died :( I am looking for another guild to push progression with. I prefer to raid no more than 3 days a week during the week, I can raid any day and anytime but I would like something after 7pm server. I have done extensive research on all of the fights for Mythic. I play MM mainly because it is the best (mechanically and dps wise) for raids, but i can play BM as well. What I look for in a guild: Competent leadership Fair loot system Relaxed but focused raid environment Social outside of raids My current Guild logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/190601 Btag: Starsja #1541 I am online almost everyday. Thanks for reading.Starsja18 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 Arms/Elemental Duo LF Raid Team 870 Arms Warrior(7/7 H) 862 Elemental Shaman(5/7 H) Were looking for a late night guild to progress with. We are always on time, prepared with flasks/enchants/food/etc. and ready to go. When we are not raiding we do a ton of Mythic+ runs so were always available to help with those.Please respond with your guild recruitment needs, raid times, website(if you have one), and the earliest we can do a trial raid or mythic+ run. Here is the armory link for my Shaman friend. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/attitude/simple We hope to move servers within the next week or so. Have a great night, everyone.Musclemeds11 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 Guild Merge for Mythic Progression. <Iron Vanguard>[u][/u] has been 7/7 Heroic AOTC forever, we never had the numbers but we have many potential top realm players. We are looking to bolster our numbers. We are looking to merge with a guild with similar progression to move into Mythic EN and future raiding. I personally was a high percentile raider since Wrath, many of us were Vanilla raiders. Our Ages are 18+ Most of us are late 20's. I have raid lead multiple teams since The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild all with the same mind set, as we raid three nights a week Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-12:30 server, Times may vary depending on who we match with. Add me on Battle.net if I left anything out, or if you just want to talk about raiding ---> GregoryMcGee#1181 Our Team as it stands consists of via WoW-Progression, Item level is based on Best in slot: <<TANKS>> Vulkari - Guardian Druid 880 Tandeyvia - Vengence Demon Hunter 878 <<Healers>> Akiraoo - Resto Druid 879 Dooj - Resto Shaman 874 Eldenfar - Resto Druid 878 Lightbender - Holy Paladin 878 <<Ranged DPS>> Pyschodoctor - Affliction Warlock 878 Krakoa - Affliction Warlock 880 Kelissa - Shadow Priest 874 <<Melee DPS>> Pangxiong - Windwalker Monk 876 Lilith - Havoc Demon Hunter 877 Rohkstrom - Enhancement Shaman 875 Adliona - Retribution Paladin 875 Myopticrage - Havoc Demon Hunter 870 Please be at the least 875 ,We are willing to mix and match our players to fit a proper raid composition.Vulkari2 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 <Hellfire Knights>7/7H LFM for afternoon raid [H]<Hellfire Knights> 7/7N 7/7H 3/3N is looking to recruit a few more dedicated players for our afternoon progression team. We view ourselves as "casual raiders" where our goal is to have fun and kill bosses. What Makes Us Special We are made up of players from all over the world, so no matter what time you're online you will never be alone. Work nights? When you get home at 5am there will be players online ready to help with world quests, run random heroics, or 3 chest that mythic+ key you've been putting off all week! Raid Times 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday What is Required? The only things we ask of you is a working mic(we use discord) and a good attitude! Current Needs 1 Tank- Highest priority If this sounds like youd be a good fit, or youd like to know more about the guild please feel free to respond here or contact me in game under the Btag msmeag#1667Persephonæ10 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 Tues/Wed 4/7 Mythic Guild LF Healer Celestial Being (4/7M EN, 2/3H ToV) is recruiting DPS and healers to fill our mythic roster in preparation for Nighthold. Looking for geared players currently 880+ ilvl with prior mythic experience, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule (Tues/Wed 7-10 Eastern) with the full intention of still progressing at a high level. We expect raiders to be prepared and knowledgeable in order to make the most of our few hours raiding per week. If your class is not listed below but feel you are an exceptional player please feel free to apply. Preferred Classes: DPS: Monk Pally Mage Warlock Healers: Holy/Disc Priest Hpally Apply at: celestialbeingzuljin.enjin.com Contact: Zesty#12695Chinadol0 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 <Evo> 7/7M | 2-Night (6hrs/wk) LF Ranged! Overview Evo has been around since Burning Crusade. Our members have cleared nearly every boss since then all the way through. We restructured in WoD to focus on being a competitive 2-night guild and have seen our core get progressively since. Our goal is to progress as quickly as possible through Mythic content while raiding on a light, 6-hour per week schedule. Raid Days/Times We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11 EST. We respect our raiders’ time and do not go past 11:00. Our Team Ultimately, we are a group of players who can’t or don’t want to commit to more days of raiding Our average raider is a mid to late 20s professional We are very competitive We have a lot of fun while we raid, expect to hear several jokes made at other raiders’ expense We are stable, we do not lose raiders to more progressed guilds with equivalent raid schedules We are a community! We have a social core who enjoy chatting on Discord throughout the day, running alts, PvPing, or playing other video games together What We’re Looking For You know multiple specs/roles for your class You are a fast learner You take the time to research fights in advance You consider progression more important than loot or meters You take constructive criticism well You are able to commit to sitting for 3 hours with a 5 minute break and no other time for AFK (we pull fast, you do not have time to run to the bathroom or the kitchen between wipes) Current Needs We are currently recruiting another 1 or 2 strong Ranged DPS. We are not picky about class, we want raiders who fit with our culture and are passionate about their class. Our roster fluctuates between 24 and 26 raiders to allow for some flexibility with schedules and raid composition. With that said, we do not recruit for the bench, all 24-26 of those raiders are involved in progression. How To Apply Our application can be found on our website at http://www.evo-guild.net If you have trouble with the application, or have not heard from us within 48 hours of applying, don't hesitate to contact an officer in-game to follow up: Quark#1558, Deli#1882, or Demlou#2664.Launchedwar4 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (4/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, currently working on Il'gynoth. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt/gear run. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, in your application, or message me in-game - Revus#1419 resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 LF active guild that runs things I am not sure if these just don't exist or my current server is just too small. My husband and I run tank (DK- he also plays unholy) and heals (Disc) and are enjoying running mythic dungeons but would like to try to get higher in levels in mythic +. So far pugs have been fine but it would be nice to have some steady people to try the harder levels. It would also be nice if the guild actually talked or responded to me in guild chat. I don't talk a ton- and my husband almost none but the current guild we have tried to make work does not say one word to us and honestly that really does not make you feel welcome. We used to raid a few years ago but my husband's work schedule can cause him to miss a raid from time to time (1-2 times a month usually) and I am pretty busy until late at night with kiddos. Raiding from time to time would be fun but not a must for the guild we are looking to make our home. I also enjoy pvp a bit so if there were a few people in the guild that enjoyed casual battlegrounds/arenas that would be outstanding. Are there any guilds out there that meet this? Basically a large guild that actually talks and runs stuff outside of raids?Ginni14 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 Aff Lock Looking for adult guild Aff Lock looking for adult guild. I am Married 37 with 3 kids who come first so fun is the name of the game at this point. I have been playing since vanilla but with family life cant play as hard core as my college days lol. I am looking for a guild to do mythic dungeons with and possibly raid through normal and some heroic if possible. My raid times would be weekend nights 10est through 1 am.Nazgan0 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 <Virulence>[H] Rebuilding for Nighthold! Hello, Zul'Jin! <Virulence> is a returning guild that ventured to the far reaches of the realms ( transferred away for a new start ) and hated it and returned home ( transferred back! ) We've decided, at some length, that ZJ is our home and now we want to build our empire ( or, get ourselves a happy little raid team and kill some bosses. ) Our Core that made the move had 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare on Farm and succeeded in netting ourselves 2/3 ToV Normal before orchestrating our return home. We are all long-time players that had our starts in BC and Wrath if not Vanilla. Now to the nitty gritty; Raid Times ; Raid times are coming together! Tuesdays 7;00pm Server Time - 10;30pm Server Time Thursdays 7:00pm Server - 10:30pm Server Time Sundays Sunday will be an early clean-up day, will most likely start around 4pm Server, but still TBD. What we Need ; Healers ; Resto Druid *** Holy Paladin *** Holy Priest * Resto Shaman * ( We HIGHLY encourage our healers and DPS to have at lease semi-useful Off-specs. We understand the limitations of Artifact Knowledge/Power, though, so we don't expect you to raid Mythic NH with your offspec. ) DPS ; [ Ranged ] Warlock ( Any Spec ) *** Shadow Priest *** Hunter ( Any Spec ) * [ Melee ] Warrior ( Arms ) ** Rogue ( Any ) ** -- -- -- -- -- * Though I have specified our highest needs, we encourage you to check us out even if your class is not listed here! These are core spots we need filled, which means a ticket on the Go-Go Train for life if you want it! * This post will be updated periodically as our needs change or as our progression increases! To contact us, please either In-Game whisper or Add us on Bnet! chris#11962 ( or, in-game "Deathprõof" ) Elou#11269 ( or, in-game "Elou" )Elou6 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 885 Havoc DH LF active guild I'm 4/7 M EN experienced and 3/3 H TOV I'm looking for a guild that is active and not completely dead on non raid days. And can at least manage 20 people on raid days for doing Mythic content. My logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16957443/latest/ I'm available to raid basically any day after 8pm server time. I also have an 882 Guardian druid alt if your looking for a tank that also has an 880 resto set. spymasta#1916 for contact infoSpymaster2 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (4/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, currently working on Il'gynoth. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt/gear run. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and you may apply and be considered if you have the experience. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, in your application, or message me in-game - Revus#1419 resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 <MERCURIUS> 5/7M EN <Mercurius> is a guild returning from MoP, we took a break during WoD and are coming back to try and make a great environment for players to come together, raid and have a good time. Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sat 8-11PM EST. We are currently 1/7M. Attendance is our #1 Priority so ensure you can make the 3 times posted above! Recruitment: ALL exceptional players will be taken into consideration (regardless of spec or class), so don't be hesitant to message or ask questions! Ranged Dps: Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, and Boomkin Melee Dps: Monk, Rogue, and DK Tanks: Currently NOT recruiting tanks Heals: Disc Priest, Shaman, and Druid Thank you for taking <Mercurius> into consideration and we look forward to progressing in Mythics with you! Please feel free to reach out to any of our officers. Verzik Woobsi Kaldrr Irä Dakylla - Zul'jin Tornado2k5#1837Irä3 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 Resto Druid 868 Looking For Large Pve Guild. Resto Druid lf a fun chill guild that is also progressing in normal and herioc raids. Prefers a guild that can raid anywhere starting between 6pm- 10pm eastern time. My btag is Fearmyburst#1956Fearmyazz1 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 <Inept> 7/7M Selling EN/ToV/Kara! Hello Friends, <Inept> is looking to sell FULL heroic EN and ToV clears with all loot provided for your armor type/spec. If you are interested please read the info below and contact Rumo(Mitch#1115) in game! Buyer Information: Date of Sales: Monday nights starting at 9:30 EST (Zul'jin Server Time) Average Time to Complete: 60 - 90 Minutes Required Deposit on Date of Scheduling: 25% --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Instance: Emerald Nightmare Packages: Full Heroic (Master Loot): 300k Full Mythic: Not Available Yet Mythic Xavius: Not Available Yet --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Instance: Trial of Valor Packages: Full Heroic (Master Loot): 300k Full Mythic: Not Available Yet Mythic Helya: Not Available Yet --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Instance: Karazhan Packages: Full Clear (No Nightbane): 300k Full Clear with Nightbane (No Mount): 350k Full Clear with Nightbane (With Mount): 450k Just Nightbane (With Mount): 400k Karazhan can be run at buyers convenience --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Any further questions or concerns please contact Rumo in game via Battle Tag(Mitch#1115), Whispers, or In-game mail! Thanks!Rumo3 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 LFM/Guild Merge for Mythic Prog. <Iron Vanguard>[u][/u] has been 7/7 Heroic AOTC forever, we never had the numbers but we have many potential top realm players. We are looking to bolster our numbers. We are looking to merge with a guild with similar progression to move into Mythic EN and future raiding. I personally was a high percentile raider since Wrath, many of us were Vanilla raiders. Our Ages are 18+ Most of us are late 20's. I have raid lead multiple teams since The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild all with the same mind set, as we raid three nights a week Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-12:30 server, Times may vary depending on who we match with. Add me on Battle.net if I left anything out, or if you just want to talk about raiding ---> GregoryMcGee#1181 Our Team as it stands consists of via WoW-Progression, Item level is based on Best in slot: <<TANKS>> Vulkari - Guardian Druid 880 Tandeyvia - Vengence Demon Hunter 878 <<Healers>> Akiraoo - Resto Druid 879 Dooj - Resto Shaman 874 Eldenfar - Resto Druid 878 Lightbender - Holy Paladin 878 <<Ranged DPS>> Pyschodoctor - Affliction Warlock 878 Krakoa - Affliction Warlock 880 Kelissa - Shadow Priest 874 <<Melee DPS>> Pangxiong - Windwalker Monk 876 Lilith - Havoc Demon Hunter 877 Rohkstrom - Enhancement Shaman 875 Adliona - Retribution Paladin 875 Myopticrage - Havoc Demon Hunter 870 Please be at the least 875 ,We are willing to mix and match our players to fit a proper raid composition.Vulkari2 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (4/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, currently working on Il'gynoth (comfortably in Phase 3 after 2 nights of progression). Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt/gear run. We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS and 1 Healer for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, in your application, or message me in-game - Revus#1419 resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 [H]<Naga Lives Matter>18+ 7/7H,2/3N. M. Prog. We are a casual, fun, PVE focused guild looking to start making our progression into mythic content as soon as we get a solid group of people together. Raid times are East coast based due to the large amount of East coasters in our guild. We raid Saturday from 6-10 pm EST. Sunday 2-5 pm EST. Currently our progression is 7/7 H, 2/3 N. We are looking for active raiders. Min. ilvl 860+ Our guild currently needs 1 solid heal, multiple melee/range dps. Bonus points if have a good Tank OS. If you are interested in getting into some solid content, with mythic progression starting soon, we are the guild for you. Please note we aren't yet on Mythic (if that wasn't clear already). We need the numbers first. Disclaimer: We are a guild of adults with little to no filters at times. If you are easily offended, please know that you might not like us very much. If you aren't easily offended and like to goof off, awesome! Just make sure that when it comes time to raid, we have our game faces on. If you are interested hit up Berrysgalore#1404 or quizwhizcg#1583 in game, or post here. Thanks! :DFireberry2 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 [H] <Sons of Perdition> - Zul'jin 1/7M 7/7H Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00PM to 1:00AM EST With multiple optional guild events throughout the week. About Us: <Sons of Perdition> is a two day progression guild on Zul'jin We strive to push progression on a light schedule (8 hours per week, 4 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming a leading guild on ZJ. We're in search of other Progression-minded players to join us for some good times. What we are looking for in a raider: We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a reasonable amount of class mastery, encounter knowledge, mechanical execution, and for you to be progress minded. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choices, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. We value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. We expect you to be on time and ready to raid when invitations go out. Joking around and having fun is always encouraged but when it comes to progression we expect you to be focused and prepared to down the boss. With 8 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters so we can get as many pulls in as possible. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism and willingness to work with others to better yourself. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, ie: Flasks, food and potions. Or bring mats and guildies can make them. Be knowledgeable of current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Show up on time, don't afk a lot between pulls, be there and ready to pull in as little time as possible. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is important, a mic would be preferred but we can work around you not having one. Lastly, the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution as much as possible. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Not currently looking Healer: Low Priority Melee DPS: Low Priority Range DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position if a spot is available. We are also recruiting alternates for heroic and subbing into mythic if someone doesn't show. Alternates should be online and ready to raid whenever they are available but are not required to be there every night. Contacts: GM: Morsdea (BlackAngel#1757) Officer: Areth (Tommy#1948)Areth1 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 <Lite Brite>(H) (1/3H, 7/7H) Mythic roster ^^ Title ^^ I'll keep this short and sweet. Currently (2/3H, 7/7H) and looking to finish filling mythic roster for mythic progression. Although we are a casual/progression raiding guild, we stand by our achievements in the shadows. Upon release of ToV we were in the top 10-12 for realm on both Guarm and Helya, and world top ~200 for Helya. We are sub 100 on the realm for overall progression for ilvl. These are the reason we need to finish our roster for mythics. Otherwise we'd easily be a 4/7M+ guild as well. This is why we need YOU. We raid Tues/Saturday 8-11 ST. We're older players, many of us came from elitest guilds but got tired of the flip outs, 3-4 nights a week raiding. We have wives, career jobs, but still enjoy the game. Not to say we don't have a few younger players in the guild, but we have priorities at this point in our lives. We like to joke around, and expect anyone in the guild to be thick skinned and not take things personally. We help each other out, and expect anyone who joins to do the same. Looking for the following to fill mythic roster: 1) Frost DK 2) Shadow Priest 3) Mage 4) Ret Pally 5) Rogue We aren't here to teach you the game, and expect you perform at a heroic/mythic level at day 1. Min 860 ilvl (Prefer min 865 to be mythic ready). We will consider exceptional players at lower ilvls who are able to perform at a above average level. Though we're looking to fill only mythic spots, older raiders (or ex raiders) looking for a casual environment to have that "raiding" feel are welcome to join. Contact me directly or at #Pouty1295 in game for further details. Thanks! <3 PoutyPóuty5 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (4/7M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, currently working on Il'gynoth (comfortably in Phase 3 after 2 nights of progression). Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night alt/gear run. We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS and 1 Healer for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, in your application, or message me in-game - Revus#1419 resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 delete DeleteHolydyvér3 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 na Greetings ZJ, A recent guild-pocolypse has left a some of its members looking for a new home. Balance Druid and FR DK / tank OS are searching for an active guild that raids, runs mythic dungeons and Kara and is drama free :) We're both players from vanilla WoW and have been hardcore raiding on and off for years. Now a days we're closer to being casual players and are looking to be a part of a larger guild with more things going on. That said, we're interested in joining a guild to have fun and experience the new content with a regular crew rather than pugging it up all the time. We have availability after 7:30pm'ish (server time) most days but do to work / family we can't guarantee attendance all the time. If there's a guild that might be a good match we'd love to hear from you.Stane7 Dec 13, 2016
Dec 13, 2016 [H]Recruiting DPS to start Mythic Progress <Masters of The Universe> has just completed AoTC 7/7 Heroic EN, and we are looking to build up our current roster of core raiders as we farm Heroic EN and look to enter Mythic progression these next few weeks. We are a semi-hardcore group 2x per week raid schedule, raiding on Wed & Thurs Evenings at 9:30pm EST til roughly midnight (give or take 15 mins). We use DiscordApp for comms, and require all raiders use it as well as DMB. We do run logs just to help provide one another a bit of insight in terms of where we each can improve individually. Our current needs are mostly just DPS, but to be a bit more specific: Item Level 860+, Ahead of The Curve is a plus, but not required DPS that can consistently do 200-220k + DPS on any given fight Would love the following DPS: Feral Kitty DPS Balance Druid Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Hunter Warlock and a solid healer, Priest, Paladin or Monk But would love to hear from any DPS interested, please contact me Wolfrick#1541Tedruxpin3 Dec 13, 2016