Zul'jin

Sep 26 (Deprave) 5/9M Recruiting/Sale Runs (Deprave) recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid. Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Nighthold - 8/10M Tomb of Sargares - 5/9M Server: Horde Zul'jin(US) Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST Wednesday: 9:00pm- 12:00am Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am Tuesday : 9:00pm (Heroic Farm Run/Sale Runs) (We will not raid later than 12:00am) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave SALE RUNS - Heroic ToS Master Loot 750k Each Person - Mythic Plus +15 125k Our Key/100k Your Key!! Guranteed On Time ( All Loot will go to you if tradable ) Which shouldn't be in issue. Guild Goals: Our main goal is to be Top 200 US. But also have fun and help each other out. We do a lot of M+ Keys 15 and higher. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Closed Healer: Closed Melee: Rogue Ranged: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20. Required Addons: RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Angry Assignments Bigwigs or DBM WeakAuras2 What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit. Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or in Game.Phavick7 Sep 26
Sep 26 941 Prot Paladin looking for Mythic 941 equipped - 942 in bag as of 9/23 3/9M kills. Have made a few pulls on sisters. AotC KJ - (earned, not bought). He're the quick and dirty. I'm looking for a new guild that is more progression orientated on Mythic content. I'm a very skilled prot paladin. I know my class well. I've been playing it through thick and thin as my main since ICC (excluding game breaks). It's what I'm good at and what I enjoy. I'm a consistent and reliable raider. I never "blow off" raid days. I'm looking for a solid team to dive into Antorus with. Send me a whisper if interested. Sath#1265Sathella5 Sep 26
Sep 25 Impressively Mediocre 4/9M Recruiting. Impressively Mediocre 4/9M (close to 5/9M) looking for more to join our weekend raids. Classes needed -Rogue -Resto Druid -Boomkin -Spriest -Hunter -Other classes will be considered. If your class is not on the list, this doesn't mean you will not be considered. Raid Times: Sat: 7-10 server regular raid time Sun: 7-10 server regular raid time Thurs: optional H ToS full clear 7 server Loot: Loot is done using RC loot council, attendance, performance, current gear level, and what benefits the guild the most is taken into consideration. If you have a problem with loot feel free to message an officer, drama is not acceptable. If you are here for loot you are in the wrong place, we are in the business of downing bosses. Trials: Trial period is typically two weeks, during this time attendance must be 100% unless approved before said trial, you will be last for loot consideration, but that does not mean you are exempt from loot. Raid Environment: We raid 6 hours a week so downtime is frowned upon, we emphasize quick pulls during progression to get maximum time on new bosses. However we do like to have fun in raid, gamble, joke around. We have a variety of different raiders brought together so things do get interesting... Please reply to this post or msg Xccentric#1401- Raid Lead.Bigaloe0 Sep 25
Sep 25 Group of Four Looking for Guild Hey Guys, Me and 3 of my IRL friends are switching servers and looking for a guild that has a relaxed atmosphere and raids twice a week around 7-10 EST. Let us know if we sound like a good fit for your guild! ThanksShyknee20 Sep 25
Sep 25 Deadbeat dads Recruiting for 3rd team !!!!!Deadbeat Dads!!!!! is recruiting for our third raid team! Team 1 and team 2 is 7/9 mythic! Our third raid team will be more of a casual raid team, although we do plan on mythic in the future! type of group this is going to be is a laid back but also hold people accountable type of raid team. As of right now we are recruiting healers, and dps until further notice. If you wanna be a part of a community where you dont have to look outside of the guild to do mythic+ and farm content then this is the place for you! Raid Times: Tue,Wed,Thur 10:00pm-12:00pm Sever time. Please contact Deadlyranger#1156 for any questions and inquiries!Triligi7 Sep 25
Sep 25 930 Tank LF guild 9/9H aotc (not bought) every tier via pugging only prefer raids that end at or before 11pmAranuir2 Sep 25
Sep 24 [H] 917 Fire Mage LF Guild Hello! I'll cut to the chase here ... I'm looking around for a new guild, one that likes to do things together, including end game content. I'm open to raids, mythic +, goofy fun stuff ... just not PvP. I'm an adult, and finding a group of like minded-people who are mature and have lives outside of game is difficult, but those are really the people I want to hang with. I love people in their early 20s, don't get me wrong. I still have three of them living at home! By that's not my demographic. =) I've been playing since late vanilla, am reasonably competent at the game, a good citizen, and will work hard to get stuff done. I do have a slightly off-center sense of humor, and a unique brand of snark, I am told. Would you like some? I'm on server time (ET), and would like to raid no more than two nights a week. Weekends would be best, but I'm open. Message me here or add me in game: Sphene#11845. Cheers!Coveta8 Sep 24
Sep 24 H 922 DH looking for a home Hello all I am looking for a heroic only adult raid guild. I am mid 30’s myself and seeking similar minded people to progress with. At this time I am 6/9H. I am Not interested at this time with a guild with a loot council or DKP variant. I am eager to find something that fits. Progression is great but want to really find the right people. I am mostly a quiet person until I am conferrable somewhere. I have raided since vanilla and served in many different roles in leadership and foot soldier ranks. Let me know if I sound like a fit I look forward to hearing from you Btag: Synisizm#1704Synickal3 Sep 24
Sep 24 5/9M 2 night guild LFM <3 <TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 5/9M + 9/9H ToS (Previous tier: 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill 1-2 spots to create a stable mythic roster to push for progression. The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding. We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude. Schedule Mandatory raid times are: Sundays from 6-10 PM ET Mondays from 7-10 PM ET We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST. Loot System EP/GP Recruitment Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS. Tank - Closed DPS - High Priority Rogue | Death Knight | Mage | Shaman | Druid(Boomkin) Healer -Super High Priority Druid However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered. Talk to us If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Lumi#4362 on discord or add me on bnet - Lumi#11935 or Neolinkus#1483 (one of my officers) if you had any questions. If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd-zj.enjin.com/recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you!Luminarra5 Sep 24
Sep 24 . Found a home. Thx all.Ettaplace5 Sep 24
Sep 24 MW or Hpally LFMythics I am looking for mythic group for the weekends. 915 H pally or 928 MW monk Maybella#1211Mayching0 Sep 24
Sep 24 939 Resto Druid LF Guild 939 Equipped / 941 Max ilvl Resto Druid. I am currently looking for a guild that is running mythic ToS. I am available anytime after 8 eastern and I would prefer to stay on Zul'jin. I have 4/9 Mythic ToS XP this tier (almost 5 I have seen host sub 5% quite a few times) I am looking to push Mythic in a mature relaxed environment. A mature guild is important to me, I need to like the people I raid with and while I am ok with having fun my raiding time is very valuable to me and I don't like to have it wasted. BTAG is JLBELLE#1122 Hit me up ingame or leave a reply below if you are in need of a competent healer.Declajaz2 Sep 24
Sep 23 < Mortal Danger > 7/9H late-night raid team <Mortal Danger> is searching for a few awesome DPS for our late-night raid team that runs Tues-Wed 11:30pm-1:30am, We are 9/9N and 7/9H! We are all relaxed and have alot of fun progressing through content. We have ALOT of fun playing together and guild wide someones always doing something. Focusing on getting a couple great DPS preferably ranged! Please comment or PM me in game. alt's name is Vîgîl, 141 is the altcombo.Moocowlolz1 Sep 23
Sep 22 < Mortal Danger > Heroic Late Night Raid Team <Mortal Danger> is searching for a few awesome DPS for our late-night raid team that runs Tues-Wed 11:30pm-1:30am, We are 9/9N and 7/9H! We are all relaxed and have alot of fun progressing through content. Please let me know if you have any questions on here or even PM me in game. Thanks in advance.Moocowlolz0 Sep 22
Sep 22 934 1/9M exp unholy DK LF weekend guild I am looking for a chill weekend mythic raiding guild to finish ToS and to ride into Throne with. I am an unholy DK 934 ilvl with 9/9h 1/9m exp. I prefer guilds that use discord but not a must. Add me @ deckardpain#1876 on btag Or Invictus#1245 on discord.Ínvìctus2 Sep 22
Sep 21 [H] H/S Priest Recently, the guild I've been a member of since joining WoW disbanded their raid team due to lack of players and quite frankly, I don't know what to do now. I play both Holy and Shadow and am currently around 920 equipped on both specs. I have never experienced higher than Heroic raiding while current content. I am looking for a guild that raids on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays, or any combination of these days but no more than two days a week. I would prefer a guild that is progressing in Heroic content. If you believe I'd be a fit for your guild's raid team, let me know here.Mudoon13 Sep 21
Sep 21 H <Hemlock> reformed and recruiting recently reformed finishing up heroic tomb we are currently 8/9 heroic looking to push aotc very soon. but to do that we need your help. currently recruiting all classes. mitigation classes are a plus we raid friday and saturday from 9-12 est. we also enjoying running mythic keystones and some casual pvp stuff now and then for more info plz pst shadyfaux#1652Shadyfox0 Sep 21
Sep 20 [H] Community 7/9 LFM dps! Community of Zul'jin is actively seeking new members dedicated to clearing content during the cutting edge time period. We strive to use our raid time efficiently and complete all the content during raid time. We do not raid outside of our scheduled hours. Currently Seeking: Rogues Moonkin Mistweaver / Priest healer Warrior Warlock Schedule: Tu/We/Th 8:30-12:30 EST Progression: 7/9M Notable Achievements: Mythic Xavius - US #73 Mythic Helya - US #58 Applicants are encouraged to have 55+ traits and some mythic experience. We do splits runs and have up to date alts, if you don't have one yet that's fine. We do all alt or split content during raid time and give anyone without a current alt time and resources to catch up. Raiders are encouraged to review their own logs as well as be proactive with any class changes. An application can be filled out at: https://goo.gl/forms/Wjnr9Mu3ZoJaLR5y1 Please contact us at: Pratzil#1116 Daniika#1445 We look forward to talking to you!Gophercharly9 Sep 20
Sep 20 <Attunement> Horde is Recruiting! 9 / 9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 9 / 9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras We are a guild that focuses on clearing relevant Heroic difficulty raid content in an overall casual and relaxed environment. Currently we are looking for Item Level 915+ players to round out our roster as we prepare for Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are open to any exceptional DPS that is not under the Protector Token. Raiding Schedule : Tuesday / Thursday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Server (EST) Time Voice Chat : Discord Loot Distribution : RC Loot Council That being said, if you are not a raider, we are also open to more casual players. If you are a more casual player, we welcome you to join us regardless of class, item level, or role. There are always guild groups forming for Random Heroics, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons, PvP and Achievement Hunting! Groups of friends are also welcome to apply together! If you think you would enjoy joining, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us here, via in-game mail, or on b.net! Seppy#1485 - In Game : Seppy Teekee#11716 - In Game : Indicaz Adorict#1509 - In Game : Adorict Drock#1581 - In Game : Maoraclewhip We’re looking forward to hearing from you!Seppy0 Sep 20
Sep 20 930 Hpal LF Guild 930 Hpal - Will be transferring if I find the right guild. 9/9 Heroic ToS experience looking for Heroic to Mythic progression guild. Off spec Ret. Can raid most nights except Fri/Sat. Thanks.Valaèrion7 Sep 20
Sep 20 . no longer looking. thanks for the post.Mastrexploda4 Sep 20
Sep 20 Valid is recruiting Valid is recruiting raiders for several positions. We're currently 9/9H and 1/9M in ToS. Our current needs are 1 tank, 1 healer, and ranged dps. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm eastern. We're an all adult guild that just like to raid and not have drama. We always clear heroic each tier and then do 4-5 mythic bosses before the start of the next tier. If interested, then add my bnet, Heybo#1284, or leave me yours so we can talk.Bodeadly0 Sep 20
Sep 19 930 Rogue LF Raid team Hello, I am currently looking for a raid team that is 3/9+ Mythic. My availabilities are either Tue-Thur: 1am-4am EST OR Thur/Fri: 7pm-11pm EST please contact me via btag @ Trick#11749. Zul'jin horde guilds preferred. Thank youTrick2 Sep 19
Sep 19 912 Survival Hunter LFGuild Hello Reader as the title states I am Looking for a guild. I would prefer a 2 night raiding guild and would like to be able to build up to or do raiding on a mythic level. I am available in between the hours of 6:00 - 11:00 eastern time possible 12. If you have any questions please feel free to either reply in the post or you can contact me via battle.net at Merkendo#1473 Thank YouMerklexia3 Sep 19
Sep 19 912 Sub Rogue LFG Hello, First off thank you for taking the time to take an interest into my post, Without further-ado lets begin. I started playing near the end of Vanilla, I've raided since BC, I've seen every expansions end game, BC, Wotlk, Cata, MoP, WoD, I've been in Heroic/Mythic Progression since Cata. I recently just came back to WoW, Some RL issues came up and i had to put the game down, I was currently EN 7/7 mythic ToV 3/3 H NH 5/12 Mythic, I've cleared ToS 9/9n 2/9h. I Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Friday/Sat Anytime after 5:30CST Few quick things about the type of player I am, I always come with the proper consumables/gems/knowledge of class/fights. I take/give constructive criticism where it's due. I enjoy raiding even leveling alts to continue in the gearing. This about sums it up, If you have any questions furthering any inquiries you may contact me in game, a @Immortal#1753Unheiligzorn3 Sep 19
Sep 19 930 Shaman LF Guild 930 Shaman, 60 Enhance 60 Ele and 52 Resto artifact weapons, 3/9m with pulls on sisters. Looking for raiding guild on zuljin, can raid mon-wed from 7-11est time! Let me know I have logs also...Shamròck3 Sep 19
Sep 19 931 9/9H Feral and Rouge LF Guild Me a rouge buddy and our 922 mage friend (Gearing) Looking for a mythic guild that is progressing through ToS and High level M+ Keys.Menoclaws5 Sep 19
Sep 19 Blacksand oilfield won't change. I'm having a problem getting the Blacksand Oilfield to switch to the alliance. It goes all the way over but won't change to alliance. And yes I am PVPed. Anybody else havineeds problems?Majôrpain11 Sep 19
Sep 18 934 Resto/Ele Shaman LF weekend raiding guild I am currently 9/9 Heroic with a few attempts on some mythic bosses. My guild has been hit with the attendance boss lately. I am looking for something along the lines of 7-11 cst fri-sat preferred. Looking for a guild that wants to do some mythics but not crazy progression. Also a big plus would be running some m+'s. You can add my btag if you would Strathagos#1865Shockzter1 Sep 18
Sep 18 <Impressively Mediocre> 4/9M Sat/Sun 7-10 LFM Hello friends, We are looking for a few skilled players to fill out core spots in our raid team. Looking for those that are mechanically inclined, while still being able to push their dps. Below is a link to our wow progress. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Impressively+Mediocre Our current needs are: 1 Non DH or DK tank 1 Rogue Moonkin or any other non hunter ranged dps 1 Healer (pref Resto Shaman, HPally, or Druid) If you'd like to get in touch add Pizzatime#11389 and I'll answer any questions you may have.Spìcymemes6 Sep 18
Sep 18 4/9M 2 night guild LFM <TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 5/9M + 9/9H ToS (Previous tier: 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill 1-2 spots to create a stable mythic roster to push for progression. The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding. We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude. Schedule Mandatory raid times are: Sundays from 6-10 PM ET Mondays from 7-10 PM ET We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST. Loot System EP/GP Recruitment Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS. Tank - Closed DPS - High Priority Rogue | Death Knight | Mage | Shaman | Druid(Boomkin) Healer -Super High Priority Druid However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered. Talk to us If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Lumi#4362 on discord or add me on bnet - Lumi#11935 or Neolinkus#1483 (one of my officers) if you had any questions. If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd-zj.enjin.com/recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you!Luminarra3 Sep 18
Sep 17 [H]<Aberrant Behavior> 8/9H LF RDPS <Aberrant Behavior> is now recruiting! Current needs: Ranged DPS(any class) Druid healer Raid times: 8:30-11:00pm Tu/Th We are a small guild looking to strengthen our roster with a few more core raiders. Ranged dps seems to always be where we are short, so here we are. We provide most consumables(except Augment runes) and are looking forward to you joining us next Tuesday! We do ask that you have Discord and use DBM (other addons are up to you). Feel free to add me on Bnet KZ9000#1224 if you have any questions regarding the guild. Looking forward to speaking to you, AvaAvaratia1 Sep 17
Sep 17 <Keyboard Heroes> 10/10H 5/9H Tues/Wed <Keyboard Heroes> Is a relaxing casual guild full of people who love to play World of Warcraft in a serious, but non-intensive, way. We pride ourselves in consistent raid preparation, and knowledge of the game and its mechanics. Currently the objective of the guild is to get to an active player base to not have to pug groups anymore, while we are 5/9H ToS most of us are very capable of having AOTC: Kil'jadean. We currently raid 8:30-11:30 EST (Zul'jin Server time) and are looking to add an optional raid night (or day) sometime during the week. We could really use tanks and healers, but always have room for more DPS. We are looking to get to a point where we were in Nighthold of full clearing Heroic every Tuesday. Thanks for reading and taking the time to look at <Keyboard Heroes>! Officer Info: Hiro#1144 [Raid Leader] Scarlackan#1179 [Guild Master] Gonzorii#1601 Orsonof#1355Gonzorii3 Sep 17
Sep 17 <Blessed Ignorance> 9/9 H LF All Roles High Priority on Healers with good Dps offspecs Recruiting any class and spec, with small preference on a good offtank. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 PM EST Voice Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council Blessed Ignorance is a progression focused raiding guild looking for people to fill out our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. For our raid team we offer repairs, food, flasks, enchants, gems, and vantus runes so you can spend less time farming and more time killing bosses. We are also accepting casual applicants that are not necessarily interested in raiding. Visit blessedignorance.com to apply Please feel free to contact Ninjablue#1587 or Artair#1719 on Battle.net for more information.Bathlizard1 Sep 17
Sep 16 <ReClear> 8/9m is recruiting! For more info go to: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755025530?page=1Kíndred11 Sep 16
Sep 16 group of 5 looking for mythic raiding guild 1. Times available & time zone: 8p-1a EST (flexible within these hours) any days are fine but preferably not weekends. we also prefer 2x a week. 2. Server preference: zul'jin 3. Faction preference: loktar ogar!!!!!! 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: hardcore/semi-hard 5. Current progression/experience: 4 of us are 2/9 mythic TOS. we are looking to leave our guild because progression has grown stale due to poor leadership. we would love to keep pushing ourselves to the limit and go as far as possible. 6. Recent logs (if available): available on request 7. Contact info: please pm for battletag or other info, or send me your btag so i can add you :) 8. Anything else: we are 3 dps, 1 healer, and a healer/dps flex. 4 of us are 2[li][/li]/9M TOS, the 5th (healer) has only recently began playing after a long break from wow. he is already 920 ilvl and growing quick. we are looking for a guild that creates growth in its members and is well organized. we are all friendly and supportive and look forward to hearing from you all. :) cheers!Massiel10 Sep 16
Sep 15 H <Defer Death> LFM <Defer Death> 4/9M ToS are looking for more to join our team. Our progression times are Wednesday 9pm-11pm Est and Sunday 8pm-11pm Est. We would love a resto shaman and any strong DPS will be considered. Please fill out an app on our site: http://www.deferdeath.com/application Or speak with one of us in game! Contact Info: Guild leader: Vlora#1899 Officer: Trident80#1171 Me: Becca#1367Spoonzy9 Sep 15
Sep 14 900 Hunter Looking for Home Hey All, Recently transferred over here to be in a larger population server. I am 9/9 Normal TOS 3/9 Herioc ToS. I am looking to get back into the thick of it and push content. My last guild was a bit lacking on the lets get here and do something category. So it pushed me behind due to several weeks of downtime. My raid days are Wendsday and Thursdays....no other days will work because I work a on call job and can not guarntee when i will be home. If you want to chat hit me up. ThanksMakatza1 Sep 14
Sep 14 931 BM/MM Hunter & 933 Havoc DH We are currently looking for a new guild to call home! Due to some roster issues our current guild has called it quits. We are looking for a guild that raids 3 days a week between 6:30pm-1:00am EST. We are available any day of the week tho we would prefer to avoid weekends. Progression NH 9/10M TOS 9/9H, 3/9M We achieved 3/9M 4 weeks ago but struggled with guild roster and just got back from a week vacation. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/chickenfing https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/dorynie Contact info Dorini#1815 Chickenfing#1322Dorynie12 Sep 14
Sep 14 Recruiting for Zuglife! Horde EST Led by long time Mythic Raiders and close-knit friends, <Zuglife> is looking for progression oriented people to push end game content and committed members wanting a friendly guild! We will be raiding Monday and Wednesday 7:30-10pm once we get enough team members. Our end goal is to push into Mythic content, and our leadership is willing to work closely with all our members to do so. While we are building a raid team we will be doing scheduled flex raids and M+ regularly to gear up our members and build up our skill. Zuglife presents an awesome opportunity to get into/ back into raiding, and to become a key part in a growing community! If you are interested, message me here or in game! - CosmicCósmic2 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 5/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gearing and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have what it takes for continued progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H] Healer and Fury Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Our old guild just retired and we are looking for a place to hang our hats. Our experience is 9/9H 3/9M for the current tier. Myself (Healer) can play: 932 Holy Paladin 925 Restoration Druid / 923 Boomkin 925 MW Monk / 924 WW Monk Fury Warrior is 930. Looking for a non-friday or saturday, no more than 7 hours a week raid schedule that starts at 9 est or later. It is preferred that your guild has broken into some mythic content. Alright running bench for the rest of the current raid tier if needed as well. Send me a reply here if you think your guild would be a good home for us!Dragonfu3 Sep 14
Sep 13 DPS / Healer Needed. ToS 4/9 Mythic <Untamed> Untamed is looking for a skilled DPS or Healer 920++ iLVL. Raid Times = 8:00-11pm EST. Tues/Wed/Thurs. If interested, message me at jimfro#1833.Jimfro22 Sep 13
Sep 13 gdgh hhfjhjMercifus0 Sep 13
Sep 12 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 5/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night heroic run for gearing and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have what it takes for continued progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Delete DeleteNaxseria18 Sep 12
Sep 11 [H]<Refusal> 3/9M 9/9H LF 1 Heals & DPS <Refusal> 3/9M 9/9H is recruiting! LF 1 Heals & Range DPS! Our wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Refusal Our raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/Refusal RECRUITING: - MAGE: high need - High need for range DPS - all strong DPS considered. - STRONG Healer - Resto druid preferred SCHEDULE - We have just recently transitioned to 3 nights/week - Tues/Thurs/Monday: 7:30-10:30 server time; we don't go longer than raid time. - Alt night (Optional): Wed 7:30-10:30 server time PROGRESSION: - (M) Nighthold: 6/10M NH despite late start in mythic - (H) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H - (M) Tomb of Sargeras: 3/9M During our raids we provide cauldrons for flasks as well as feasts for food! We are a fun group of people who get along quite well, but know to get back to business! We would love to make new friends and raid with someone new who is dedicated to mythic progression. If you think this guild sounds like a good fit for you please message or any of these people at their BNET address: 1) Gumahler: Ctrl#11247 2) "Epi": epi7ome#1646 3) Emarline: Emarline#1401 4) Teljin: Morghro#1369 5) Corny: Cornfusich#1427Gumahler44 Sep 11