Zul'jin

Oct 21, 2016 7/7N Looking to push into Heroic <The Gorgonites> here, looking for DPS to fill out our raid team. We are on the look out for a Mage but all DPS classes are welcome to try out! Also, ilvl doesn't matter, just pull average DPS compared to the rest of the raid, follow instructions, and be reliable for raid times, is all we ask. Currently clearing Normal EN on Tuesdays and starting to push into heroic on Wednesday and Thursday. Raid times are 11pm-2am server Tuesday-Thursday. Give me an add in-game- Traplordbear#1598Omgabearlol0 Oct 21, 2016
Oct 21, 2016 sadboys LF 1 HEAL & DPS FOR MYTHIC [2/7] s a d b o y s is looking for a healer and a dps or two to finish off our roster as we progress through mythic content. Currently we're 1/7 Mythic, with the 2nd boss down to multiple 5% attempts. We're a new guild on Zul'jin with members who have experienced mythic raiding. We like to maintain a laid back environment though we buckle down when it's time to be serious. We raid Tue/Th/Sun from 9-12 server time. If interested, please contact me via battlenet @ Bennett#11273.Lèan3 Oct 21, 2016
Oct 21, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are currently working on M Nythendra (9% wipe last night). Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 21, 2016
Oct 21, 2016 Bladesong 3/7M LF Healers/DPS Bladesong H-PVE-3/7M on the Zul’jin server (EST, High Pop) Raiding Information: Tuesday - 8pm to 11pm EST Wednesday - 8pm to 11pm EST Thursday - 8pm to 11pm Recruiting Needs: Demon Hunter: Havoc Druid: Balance, Feral, Resto Rogue: Outlaw, Assassination, Subtlety Paladin: Retribution Monk: Wind Walker Death Knight: Unholy Hunter: MM, BM Mage: Fire, Arcane, Frost Priest: Shadow, Disc Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration Warlock: Demonology Guild Profile: A lot of guilds will describe themselves as a family. We at Bladesong are not at a family. We are a team. We are a group of young professionals and raid in an adult atmosphere. We are respectful of each other, like to have a good time, but also have no problem with replacing members who aren’t pulling their weight and causing the team to suffer. Expectations: We are only looking for the best raiders possible to join our team. We want team oriented players that know their class and know how to raid successfully. If you want to experience all the content available to you in a positive environment that gets things done without it being a second job, consider Bladesong. Contact Information: For more information, visit our website or message Pinston#1175, Parker#1476. - - - Updated - - - We're looking for the very best players to make a very competitive push through Emerald Nightmare. We want competitive, competent, and fun raiders -- if you think this fits your personality then we encourage you to applyStru0 Oct 21, 2016
Oct 21, 2016 <Discedant> 7/7H: LF Healer/Ranged DPS Like most guilds we are trying to fill those last Mythic Spots. Come Join us! <Discedant> is in need of awesome people that want to progress in raids and know their class and spec. We offer: -Team based atmosphere, fun, mature group of people, dedication to progression and awesome guild support. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Thurs/Fri 9pm-1am ST. Recruitment Needs: DPS - Ranged: ALL Melee: ALL Healers: Mistweaver or Holy Priest Tanks: Not recruiting Be at least 845+ ilvl. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers with EPGP for tracking purposes. All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: Feel Free adding me: Recounted#1297 (Tjslick#1788) - GM, (FrostySpectr#1871) - Officer/Recruiter. You can also apply at http://discedant.wowlaunch.com/ Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Leafvoid0 Oct 21, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H] LFM casual players Slaughterhouse is looking for casual players who don't have time for a dedicated raid team and just want a group to chat, run dungeons, do world quests, do LFR and PvP with. We're a group of veteran adult players who have mostly been together since BC and Wrath. Please feel free to let myself or a Rank 4 know if you're interested or just get a hold of me here or in-game! LethalWeap#1725Orcofdeath1 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H] Antithesis | LF Tanks, Healers, RDPS tl;dr Semi-casual mature raiding guild Horde on Zul'jin Looking for one healer and ranged DPS Raid times: Tu/Th 8:30-11:30pm, server time (ET). We use Discord. Interested? Contact Hüginn (Corvidae#11885) or Linkinn (Hawkeye#1139) Who We Are We are a tight-knit group of adults who are looking to raid and progress while maintaining our jobs and lives outside of Azeroth. We have been raiding together since Mists of Pandaria, with some of us going back even farther than that. We are always willing to help each other out, whether that means running dungeons to help gear new characters up, crafting upgrades and reagents to help with professions, or simply providing an extra hand when it is needed. What We Are Looking For Other like-minded people! We do not have an age minimum on our guild, but we want to maintain our friendly and supportive guild atmosphere. As such, we expect new members to be respectful of guild members and resources, helpful to others, and to maintain a friendly demeanor and positive attitude in game. What You Can Expect From Us Guild bank for repairs Central pool of mats for your crafting needs, especially if you are crafting items for guild members or raids Toxicity free, fun, productive raid-nights Helpful and active members for shenanigans and runs outside of raid nights Poop jokes We hope to hear from you!Linkinn5 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are currently working on M Nythendra. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Mythic+. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Returning wow player LFG Like the tittle says i am currently looking for a guild I can progress with. My ILVL is not the best at the moment because I recently hit 110. I am looking to meet new people that i can run Heroics with and eventually push out legion content. Please contact me here or in game If you are interested in having me. Thank you!Digitize1 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H] <SM> 7/7H LF Tank for Mythics <SM> (7/7H) is recruiting a non-pally Tank and more RDPS for further progression. Currently 2 DPS slots are available we'd like to fill them with the following: Hunter, Boomy, Mage and/or Lock. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 to 11 EST but the guild is extremely active with World Quests, Mythics, Mythic+'s and even some PvP through out the week and weekends. Prereqs: 855+ Loot is done by Loot Council, all raid members are considered equally regardless of rank and tenure. If you're looking for a fun guild that doesn't take themselves too seriously while still making solid progress consider joining us! Contact Drunter, Aetherhelix, Fenmarl or Antrus (Antrus#1119) for more info/invite.Antrus0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H] <Born in Tenabris> 1/7 H LF DPS/Heals Hello, Born in Tenabris is a semi-serious raiding guild. We have started Heroic progression and could use some more ranged DPS and heals to round out our roster. We hold raiders to a standard: We expect you to understand how to play your class, how to handle mechanics, and how to give and take constructive feedback. We are experienced raiders who no longer have the time to be able to be super hardcore, but still want to kill bosses progress fairly seriously. If you are a seasoned or skilled raider looking for a more relaxed and fun experience, we would love to have you. Any ranged DPS will be welcome, and we are looking for Druid, Monk, or Priest healers as well. We are currently raiding twice a week, with one night on Thursday and another flexible night later in the week. These times are tentative and negotiable, we all have IRL stuff after all. Add me, bnet tag Gadget#1911 for more information. We'd be happy to hear from you =)Gadgetpants2 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [A] <Cant Read Cant Raid>, 7/7N, Recruiting Hello, fellow Alliance! We need your help to stop the Legion from taking over Azeroth! "Cant Read Cant Raid" is currently recruiting to fill our newly formed guild here on Zul'jin. We are a laid back group of friends with a semi-casual playstyle. Our outlook on raiding is allowing casual players to complete current raid content by being the very best at their class. Looking For More We will take a look at all applications so any classes are welcome, below are some of our preferred requests. Healers (Disc, Monk, Druid) Tanks (Warrior/Pally/DK) DPS (MDPS) Raiding Tues 8-10:30 ST - Normal EN Thurs 8-10:30 ST - Herioc EN Loot System Suicide Kings is our preferred loot system on full guild runs. When Pugging personal loot will take priority, but we request people to pass off gear that is not an ilvl or stat upgrade to /rolls in raid Voice Discord is our preferred voices comms Please contact via ingame: Foxi#1806 or send in-game mail to Føxi (alt code 0248)Føxi1 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 863 DH Havoc/Vengeance Havoc DH 862/863ilvl(its off set because my tank weapon has higher relics than my dps go figure) Currently 7/7N and 7/7H----EN Ready to move into Mythic Progression. Have been trying to find a guild that was playing more towards the eastern time zone for a while now and since Hyjal is pacific(did not know at the time), the really late guilds raid times interfere with my work schedule. Any raid days are fine with me. Been back to playing Legion since Pre-patch, took a nice hiatus from WoW back in WoD. Came back and finished pretty strong mythic HFC. Was a nice change of pace for me since all i ever did was Heroic clears. Definitely looking into Mythic EN and move into NH(november i believe) as well as mythic + runs. Those so called "Legendaries" just dont exist i mean damn i've seen/heard people already have 3-4 now. I still dont even have 1 yet i can equip 2. #feelsbadman Willing to server X-fer as im currently on the Hyjal server. message me in-game Btag- RedsRose #1563Lîlninja1 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Horde BGs for weekly quest? When did Alliance get so good and Horde so bad? I can't seem to get into a group that can win a BG, any regular non rated BGs groups going on?Rumsale0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 841 WW Monk LF Raiding and Mythic Dungeons I am looking to get back into raiding after taking a break in WOD. I have rerolled to my windwalker monk from my ranged dps. I am a experienced raider and can take constructive criticism. Looking for evening raiding. Raiding Experience: Cata: BWD Normal 6/6 Heroic 6/6 BOT Normal 4/4 Heroic 5/5 TFW Normal 2/2 Heroic 2/2 FL Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 DS Normal 8/8 Heroic 8/8 MOP: MV Normal 4/6 TOT Normal 2/12 SOO Heroic 12/14 Mythic 12/14 WOD: I didn’t raid during this expansion; the expansion wasn’t appealing to me. Raiding times Preferred:Sinion4 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Affliction Lock 4 Mythic Progression Hello there! And thank you for your interest after already knowing I play Affliction. ^_^ A bit about me - I'm a 32 y/o male from Alabama. I'm a self employed Dental Hygienist and Practice Management Consultant. I work a fair amount and sometimes relatively early. I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember and have been around WoW off and on (mostly on) since it launched. I tried the last two expansions but neither of them held my interest very long. Legion is pretty awesome and I'm loving it so far and very interested in Mythic raiding. At this point I would say I'm a hardcore casual style player that loves pve and pvp. I've progressively raided the majority of raids in wow, I come prepared, I know my class, I think outside the box, I research and learn the fights before I experience them, etc. I definitely consider myself a very talented Warlock historically. But with my career and real life sometimes its hard to really commit to something really hardcore. What I'm Looking For- I would like to join a talented group of like minded individuals, preferably WoW veterans if possible with a mature pirate like sense of humor. I want to experience Mythic progression. Mythic + dungeons are fun as well. I only want to commit to 2 nights per week of raiding and would prefer to not raid past 12 server time at the latest if at all possible. Obviously I'll entertain any good offer but this would be my ideal situation and anything beyond 3 nights per week will unfortunately not be considered. I came back to raid with some friends I've known for many many years through WoW and have been having a blast, however the raid style is just too laid back for me. I want my raid time and preparation to be used efficiently and to advance through all of the content and challenges available. I believe my current Item level is 854ish and my artifact level is 23ish. I was Hero of the Alliance the first 3 seasons on my old affliction lock so if your guild happens to do competitive RBGs and plan to push towards the top that is a VERY BIG bonus if you have room for me. I'm attaching the only 2 logs I have so far from this raid tier, please be gentle, as I said the group I was with was raiding very casually and this doesn't necessarily reflect upon my optimal performance. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7yy3h5n1ev1iqsuz/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0mxa7fisdb1upv96/ Feel free to hit me up on SoLoose or add my Btag - Legion#1710. I'm going to attempt to make a decision by the end of this weekend if possible. Again, thank you very much for stopping by and reading this book of a post and I hope you have a f'ing fantastic weekend.Soloose8 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 [H] Divide LFM <Divide> currently is seeking exceptional players to bolster our roster. Currently we are seeking Druids of any spec, Windwalker and Mistweaver Monks, Shadow Priests, and Warlocks. We are specifically recruiting engaging and dedicated players that are passionate about playing WOW. This means we expect all players to upgrade their gear, maintain high attendance, and perform at an above average level in raids. Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule: 3 nights a week Tues, Wed, Thur from 9-12 midnight EST. - 13/13M in HFC - In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill. - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff. - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary. - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app. If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website: http://www.divideguild.net Btag: DoomStorm#1360 Rethre#1467 Enfirok#1505 Toofpase#1890Doomwar5 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Preeminence is looking for raiders! <Preeminence> is a new guild being formed. Looking to form and create a raid team. Raid times will be tues-thurs 9pm server till 12AM (midnight) server time. Looking for healers and dps! Feel free to contact me ingame, add my battle tag Jerbaz#1219 if you want to talk. We will be pushing whatever content we can, while enjoying the game and are expanding fast! Visit the guild site at preeminenceguild.enjin.com We are not hardcore but will acheive what we can. Looking forward to talking with you!Morphomatic5 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 <Soul of Cinder> 7/7N LFM To Start Heroic Greetings! Do you remember when raiding was Fun and Exciting? Well, Pepperidge Farm remembers, and so do WE!!! We are <Soul of Cinder>. A small group of seasoned raiders and good friends, looking to tackle legion end game content and look good while doing it. We are primarily seeking ranged DPS and Heals for heroic and eventually mythic raids, however all exceptional players are welcome! Enjoy running current content and hanging out with a group of people you can call your friends? Then join us and let’s get it done! ************************************************************* Raid days: Tues/Thurs (9:00pm-12:00am EST). ------------- Currently Recruiting RDPS: High Open to all MDPS: Low Please inquire Healers: High Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy Priest Holy Paladin -------------- We will always look at exceptional players in any class. What we offer you: - A stable guild with a focus for progression while still having fun! - A raid team consisting of old men who like memes. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. - A home where you can throw off the shoes, grab a cold one and kill stuff. What we want: - Players with experienced raiding background - Willingness to improve and take advice - Drive towards progression - People looking to be part of a team that works together and has synergy - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here - We recruit like-minded individuals. Feel free to submit an application at http://soulofcinderzuljin.enjin.com/recruitment Or if you have any questions about anything, feel free to message anyone on this list: - Mafic (GM) (Myriagon#1533) - Thebømb (Officer) (Thatonemonk#1965) - Valakyra (Officer) (Valakyra#1239) We also recruit casual players who are just looking to hang out and maybe do some dungeons and stuff.Mafic0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 LF LW: Quiver of a Thousand Feathers Anyone left on this server Horde side who can craft this? I have the mats. Message or mail me in-game, or leave a reply here. ThanksKanaeda0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are currently working on M Nythendra. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Mythic+. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 <Celestial Being> 7/7H Recruiting for Mythic Server: Zul'jin - Horde Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. Our team has relevant Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Prior mythic experience is preferred for recruits, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule with the full intention of still progressing at a high level. We expect raiders to be prepared and knowledgeable in order to make the most of our few hours of raiding per week. We are currently recruiting ALL exceptional dps, with an emphasis on the following roles. If you're spec is not on this list but believe you'd be a good fit, don't hesitate to contact me. Current Needs: Priest - All Specs Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement Rogue Hunter Druid - Feral Paladin - Ret Warlock Mage Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss. Please contact for more information. TheChin#1332Ludavyk0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 [H]4/7H <The Undaunted> Late night LFM The Undaunted is a Former Heroic (Now Mythic Bound) 25 man raiding guild seeking to fill spots, and rekindle our love for the game, with exceptional raiders for our core teams. We are a group of friends that have played (competitively) since vanilla, and together since WoTLK+ pushing modern Heroic and Mythic content while striving for a better gaming environment for all that play with us. Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday and possibly Friday or Monday 1-4 am Zul'jin server clock * we are mostly west coast players * and Wednesday/Thursday 1:30-4:30am Zul'jin server clock We currently plan to raid two to three nights a week for three hours, occasionally extending past the scheduled end time If everyone wants to push. Current Progression: 6/7 Heroic EN We, like many guilds, became tired of the game in WoD Previously Cleared all heroic content up to Highmaul, and several mythic bosses, if not all per raid tier. We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, but willing to have fun with the content. We want players as excited as we are to show up to raids and progress on new fights. This should not feel as if it is a job (that's for the officers!). Because of this, We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild knowing their class and any relevant content that we may be working on. We aim to clear content and enjoy our time optimally, not explain things that are easily understood with a bit of proper planning. Just like any other guild worth their salt, keep your drama away. Be in the right place at the right time. and come ready to kick !@# and have fun. If our goals match yours, feel free to apply. (disclaimer: we are an adult guild so thick skin is required) CURRENTLY SEEKING: (NO LONGER IN NEED OF TANKS, thanks BEEFADIN!)Stellar DPS / Healers. (Range prefered: Spriest/ Boomkin/ Lock) We will be running 2 20-30 man heroics to build the mythic team. If you think you have what it takes come show us what you are made of! We will consider all exceptional players, don't be afraid to app. (TEAMSPEAK INTERVIEW REQUIRED) If you have any questions, please whisper any of the following Guild Officers/ Role Leads, and visit our website. (undauntedguild.com) Herritic#1138, Orithon#1382, Khrrow#1450, Dauntas#11565, Jaydec#1558Orithon2 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 <Ashes To Phenoms> (7/7H) LFM Heals/RDPS Currently recruiting to push into Mythic Progress for RDPS/Heals! (Any spec for Priest, Hpal, RDruid, Hunter, or Mage but all classes will be considered.) Contact us or Apply @ AshesToPhenoms.Enjin.Com! We are still gearring up in heroic to better ourselves for when we start mythic progression for about another week or two, but we will eventually get in there and do our best to get it done before the next raid tier. For any additional questions or info, please visit our guild site, or you can contact me directly, I am the GM. Devo113#1132Tataruss0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 WTB *Mythic* Ripswallow Plate Belt This is a BoE trash drop from Highmaul on MYTHIC. Message me on Ausby or Sundowning, paying well for the MYTHIC version. http://www.wowhead.com/item=119337/ripswallow-plate-belt&bonus=567Ausby3 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 7/7H 2 day raiding guild recruiting Mercenary Union is a casual guild. Our guild was made at the end of HFC. The goal of the guild is to clear mythic content before it gets nerfed. With that in mind we are trying to get a solid roster for Nighthold while raiding EM. Raid Schedual: Friday: 8-11 PST Sat: 8-11 PST Roster needs: Death Knight - Closed Demon Hunter - Closed Druid - Feral Hunter - Closed Mage - Closed Monk - Windwalker / Mistweaver Paladin - Closed Priest - Shadow Rogue - Assassination Shaman - Elemental Warlock - Destruction Warrior - Arms, Fury Our Expecations: We require all raiders to maintain 90% attendance. You must know your class and how it is best utilized in raids. Contact Please contact me at Agerek#1954Rexgore0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7H) LF DPS Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are recruiting for Mythic! **Pulls on Nythendra will be after our Heroic clear next Tuesday** Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Mythic+. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] <Cult Status> LFM DPS <Cult Status> is a Horde, semi-hardcore, 2 days raiding guild, on Zul'jin, with raiders that have 5/13M Hellfire Citadel, 7/7N and 6/7H Emerald Nightmare, and that have been playing WoW since vanilla. We are a group of exceptional raiders and friends, that raid together in a mature and fun environment, but we are also serious about progression and reaching our goals. We value dedication and have no tolerance for elitism or disrespectful attitudes. Due to our raiding schedule we are very focused on progression and we are currently recruiting more members to complete our roster so we can do Mythics. Cult Status can offer you a stable guild with a positive raid environment and good social atmosphere inside and outside of raid times. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Expectations : What you can expect from us : Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time We don't want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress together. What we expect from you : Attendance Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions Minimum ilvl of 840 Fairly consistent raiding history We will look up your guild history, guild hoppers don't bother apping We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Needs : Healers : None Tanks : None Melee DPS : None Ranged DPS : High We are not limited to the list above, we are ALWAYS considering and able to accept exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. Also we have open recruitment for Casuals. If you want a place to call home, make friends and have fun. Just drop us an app. If you want to be a part of our roster then apply at http://cultstatus.enjin.com/recruitment ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Schedule : 2 days per week, 3 hours per day, so 6 hours per week only. Our raid days are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Loot System : EPGP ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contact Information : Shilloh - Nuth#1300 Stinkhai - Duckdiving#1660 Sparktastic - Gums#1461Shilloh6 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 Arrogant [H] is recruiting all!! ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] <Cerulean Core> semi-harcore raiding LFM Cerulean Core is a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have an established group that has done extensive raiding in Wildstar but we have our sights set on mythic WoW raiding and we need more members. Raid Times Wednesday, Friday and Monday 10pm-1:00am EST Raid Environment We're a laid back group that wants everyone to have fun but we value your time. We ask that everyone prepares for the raid during the week so that scheduled raid nights don't feel like a waste. We will consider all players, specs and ilvls as long as you are a skilled player, friendly person and can make the majority of raids. Recruitment Needs Players skilled in their offspec (tank/healer) are highly desired. DPS High demand - Rogue, Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, Death Knight, Priest Healers High demand - Druid, Monk, Shaman We will consider all applicants but these are classes we're lacking. You can contact me on Battle.net at tangyraptor#1418Melaluna1 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 7/7N looking for Heroic progression <The Gorgonites> here, looking for healers and DPS to fill out our raid team. Prefer Rsham/Hpally for heals and Enhance Sham or Fire/Arcane Mage for DPS. All classes and specs are weclome, those are just preferred! Also, ilvl doesn't matter, just pull average DPS/HPS compared to the rest of the raid, follow instructions, and be reliable for raid times, is all we ask. Currently clearing Normal EN on Tuesdays and starting to push into heroic on Wednesday and Thursday. Raid times are 11pm-2am server Tuesday-Thursday. Give me an add in-game- Traplordbear#1598Omgabearlol0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 Soul of Cinder (Heroic Raiding Recruitment) Good evening friends, Soul of Cinder is a close knit group of raiders looking for reliable players interested in progressing through heroic Emerald Nightmare and beyond! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12 server time. We are currently looking for one healer, and some dps (No leather or plate please). If you have any questions please leave them here or send an in-game mail/whisper to Valakyra, Mafic, or Thebømb.Valakyra0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 [H] < The Messy Toolbox> Needs YOU! GREETINGS! The Messy Toolbox is looking to recruit new and seasoned players for Mythic + and Raid Progression. We are a casual and social guild with a few members running Mythic + weekly. We’re looking to expand into 2 to 3 Mythic + groups and a solid raid group. Our guild consists of a number of professional adults as well as a few younger adults. We all have a decent sense of humor, are friendly and easy going. The core team is enthusiastic about delving deeper into Mythic + (>+5), trying some new group compositions and getting into Legions raid content sans LFR. For those interested; Our normal run times are (but not limited to) Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 20:00 – 23:00 (8pm to 11pm) EST Our expectations: If you sign up for a run, please be logged in and ready to go by the scheduled time We want to progress and we take our runs fairly seriously but rude, obnoxious, belligerent or abusive behavior will not be tolerated. We are welcoming to the casual player and anyone is encouraged to request membership. We enjoy helping others quest and level as well as running guild members though Heroics and Mythics We have a number of Achievement junkies and PVP’ers For more information, please feel free to IM me in game. Thanks! Deviance #1517Deviantlock0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 I was inverted 6/13M Prepatch LF DPS Recruiting: Melee: Rogue (Medium Priority) Windwalker Monk(Low Priority)Ranged: Mage(High Priority) Balance druid (High Priority) Shadow Priest(High Priority)Heals: NoneJust because your class/spec isn't listed doesn't mean we aren't interested! Feel free to send me a message or apply! Exceptional players will always be considered! Schedule: Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST(Not raiding Sundays until Legion drops) Progress: 6/13 Mythic Pre-patch Loot System: Loot Council Who Are We And What Do We Offer? We are a group of friends that have played together off and on for years in different guilds we were all never really happy in, so we've decided to come together to create our own guild and environment that we can all enjoy! We're led by multiple players that have been clearing mythic content before it was called mythic. We can offer you a relaxed raid environment with people that can do their job and have some fun while doing it. We're willing to help people that are willing to learn, but YOU need to be willing to learn. We also do pvp as well as raid. We have 2200+ arena players that are always looking to play, practice, learn and climb. What Do We Expect Of You? We're looking for like minded folk that can learn from mistakes, take criticism, perform on their class and have fun while they're at it. Our group likes to have fun, joke around and get the job done, but we need to get the job done and sometimes you need to focus. You need to be able to figure out when it's time to focus a little extra. Experience is NOT required but it definitely helps, but people can learn the fights and we can teach you, if you're willing to learn. How To Contact Us If you're interested in chatting or joining you can contact one of our officers on battlenet at Jasterbater#1519 or Carlynn#1201. You can also apply at http://www.iwasinverted.enjin.com/ Hope to hear from you soon!Frozhen18 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 Found guild Have found a raiding spot. Thanks everyone.Samnak7 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 [Horde] Buying True Iron Ore Hello all! I am looking for a bunch of True Iron ore on Horde side. If you have any feel free to contact me in game / add me on bnet and we can discuss price. Thanks! Seppy#1485Seppy0 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 Enhancement Shaman Québecois Écoutez je me cherche une communauté québécoise avec qui je vais pouvoir progresser Mythic PVE et avoir des bons joueurs PVP avec qui faire de l'arena et rated battleground ! Je joue a WOW depuis maintenant 9 ans donc je sais ce que je fais et je suis un joueur compétent toujours a son 200% et fidèle au poste ! j'ai entendu dire que Zul'jin avait une grosse communauté québecoise donc j'attend de vos nouvelles ! #Crixus1532 ! see you soon Logs = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5925559/latestAgrox0 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 Returning Player LF Casual/Social Guild Greetings all. I am a returning player who quit WOW just after WoD release. Prior to that I had played since late TBC raiding as a Shadow Priest on various server top guilds. Looking to join a guild that is willing to accept Casual/Social members with the intent to move to a "Raider" status at some point in the near future. When I do get to that point looking to raid only two nights per week with no Fridays or Saturdays. But willing to play casually first. The guild I hope to find is one that has been around for a couple of years with low drama with an adult/mature base. I typically log on 4-5 times per week. If you have a guild that is a right fit, please respond or mail me I game. Thanks for stopping by.Effers2 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 853 Hpally LF guild Looking for raiding guild doing normal emerald nightmare, and mythic plus. I would be up for heroic EN however because I'm only 6/7 on EN normal, i would prefer to finish EN and get some gear from it before heading into the heroic version. I am far more interested in Mythic Keystone dungeons, i have only beaten up to lvl 5 keystones, however, i've completed every keystone dungeon at least once. I'm online almost every day, and usually play for around 5 hours per day as long as there is something to do. (preferably with guildmates) IF I am suited for your Guild please respond to this post or friend me on zul'jin, and hit me up. IF you reply to this post, with info on your guild I'll get back to you as soon as i can. Thank you for reading.Ripvantickle7 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 Hybrid Council Recruiting <Hybrid Council> Currently recruiting 2 healers (druid,shaman,pally,monk) + 3 dps (warrior,mage,demon hunter,rogue,priest,boomkin) to complete core group. Hybrid Council is a brand new guild in Zul Jin for the sole purpose to raid and mythic +, so if you serious about gearing for pve and want no drama, then you are welcome to join. Raid Schedule is 8pm-11pm server time on Mondays,Tuesdays,and Thursdays. Tuesdays and Thursdays are progression days and Mondays are clean-up/gear runs for Normal Emerald Nightmare. For Q&A feel free to reply to post or pst/mail Nympahtamine or Dalók between 4pm-11pm server time. Thank youNympahtamine0 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 <Provoked> 1/7M 7/7H recruiting About us: Provoked was established in early 2016. We are a social/raiding guild with a semi-hardcore raid team progressing through Emerald Nightmare. We are relaxed raiders that push to progress. Having fun is encouraged but we get serious when the fighting starts. We focus on progression and not gear so we can get the kills and move forwards as a guild. We are looking to build a community and want to find people who will hang out outside of raid, partake in guild groups and events, and donate to the guild to help out everyone. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord or take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you.Bubbleototem0 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 Arrogant [H] is recruiting all ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn1 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 <<Ashes To Phenoms>>(6/7H) LF HEALS/RDPS <<Ashes To Phenoms>>(6/7H) We are currently pushing heroic and recruiting raiders for RDPS/Heals! (Prefer any spec for Priest, Hpally, Hunter, Lock, or Mage but all classes will be considered.) Contact us or Apply @ AshesToPhenoms.Enjin.Com! Any info you need is available on the guild site. We raid every Tues/Thurs/Sun 10-1 server (eastern time). We are mostly interested in players looking to help us finish off heroic, and push into mythic raiding eventually. If you are not yet doing heroic, and are looking for a heroic raiding team please feel free to message me back or visit our guild site for additional info. Also, you can contact me directly, I am the GM. Devo113#1132Tataruss0 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 7/7N Recruiting for heroic progression <The Gorgonites> here, looking for healers and DPS to fill out our raid team. Prefer Rsham/Hpally for heals and Enhance Sham or Fire/Arcane Mage for DPS. All classes and specs are weclome, those are just preferred! Also, ilvl doesn't matter, just pull average DPS/HPS compared to the rest of the raid, follow instructions, and be reliable for raid times, is all we ask. Currently clearing Normal EN on Tuesdays and starting to push into heroic on Wednesday and Thursday. Raid times are 11pm-2am server Tuesday-Thursday. Give me an add in-game- Traplordbear#1598Omgabearlol0 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016 [H] <Zeal> 7/7N recruiting all Newly formed <Zeal> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild searching for members to fill our roster for heroic Emerald Nightmare progression. All classes and specs are being considered at the moment so feel free to apply with whatever you are interested in. We are currently 7/7 N and our raid times are Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EDT (server time). We are looking for players that have a desire to complete end game content on difficult levels. On the other hand, we do not want our members to bang their heads against the wall because they weren't world first to down the latest mythic raid boss. We want players that will push themselves to excel at their class and spec while having fun and cracking jokes at the same time. Mind that progression is key, but friendships WILL BE MADE. Extensive raiding experience will not be required, but having knowledge in current content is required, even more so, 7/7 in any difficulty will certainly give you an edge in our consideration. If there are any questions that I have not already answered, please do not hesitate to add me at Ivaylo#1737 or you can whisper one of my many characters, Potatoaim, Weaving, Ivayur, Fourforms, Sanctionss, or even one of our officers, Octayvian, Sliceurazz, or Mywarrioralt.Weaving0 Oct 17, 2016
Oct 16, 2016 Refer a Friend Looking for someone causal that would like to get a boost while leveling. personally I have played since vanilla on and off but now I travel a lot for work so the normal grind from 1-110 is just a huge pain. I would like to find someone that's willing to do this, my best available time is on the weekends I have a great guild you could hop in on and as well i could even help with gold needs I would prefer to stick to Zul'jin as the server we would level on.Onlymore0 Oct 16, 2016
Oct 16, 2016 [H] 7/7H Looking for a Few DPS to Push Mythic Our guild raids two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday), 8pm-11pm server. If conditions are right, we go later, but it's never required. Looking for a few dps to round out our roster and push into Mythic. No unrealistic gear expectations, just be viable to pull your weight in heroic and it's easy to catch up. Discord is required for voice chat. Prefer players who are mature enough to know when immaturity is acceptable (we're not just here to down bosses and get loot, but also to have fun). We're currently 7/7H, and we're still getting some of the group together/geared up and needing a few more dps to push into Mythic, as mentioned, soon. Mostly made up of players that stopped playing over the last two expansions, but previously were realm first contenders on other servers. Most of us came back to have fun with our old friends in a semi-hardcore/casually serious environment. If you're interested in checking things out, add my battletag: Miagios#1824 Or if you want to look first, here are our logs (though there are a few screw ups in here due to some logging issues at a couple of points). https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/154414Maroney1 Oct 16, 2016
Oct 16, 2016 [H] <Leet -Zul'Jin> 6/7 H EN - LF5 For Mythic We're currently recruiting for H/M Progression. Currently 7/7N and 7/7 Heroic looking for 3 more players to fill our mythic team We are a friendly and semi-hardcore guild. The core of our raid team created <Leet> together to progress further and further. We have a solid raid roster, but would like to up the numbers. ALL classes/specs are welcome. Even social is welcome(non-raiders, pvp). If you wanna find a place where everyone loves getting to know eachother, guild chat becomes a distraction (SO MUCH TYPING) and guild events, <Leet> is a good place to be. Raid Times T/W/Th - 10pm - 1am High priority - Holy Paladin, Arms warrior PST Kevetic#1619 - Recruiting Officer if interested or file an application and interview with two of our officers www.Leet-Zuljin.enjin.com (fastest most efficient way to gain a spot)Kevetix2 Oct 16, 2016
Oct 16, 2016 [H] 867 WW Monk LF weekend raiding guild Due to my new job, I can no longer raid with my current guild. As the title says, I'm looking for a weekend (Saturday/Sunday) guild or a guild that raids at 2 AM server time-5 AM server time on the weekdays. I would prefer to raid on the weekend but I'll take what I can get. I am looking for a new mythic+ team since my current one disbanded. My experience, as far as raiding goes, 5/7 HM EN with some attempts at H Cenarius. I've also done mythic +9. If you want any more information, my battletag is Heng#1810.Hèng0 Oct 16, 2016
Oct 16, 2016 Emerald Nightmare tonight Tonight Fluffy Kittens will be hosting an Emerald Nightmore (normal) run tonight, for anyone interested in looking for a weekend raiding team. Maybe you were late to raiding this expac or you want to raid on ur alt during your off nights on the weekend check us out. Well start pulling at 8 EST server time so try to be on 10 minutes before hand to get an invite. If you're interested in going or in finding a guild reply here on this link. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749675390Douchebruh1 Oct 16, 2016