Zul'jin

Oct 1, 2016 delete deleteHâppytroll8 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild 13970 54 posts 2 days ago Preferably a raid guild on Zul'jin although I would consider transferring also. Horde or Alliance, doesn't really matter which. I'm an experienced raider who has been raiding since the Burning Crusade, having played many different classes in that time, both as a raid dps, healer and tank at various points while playing. In Legion I'm planning to play a Demon Hunter (Tank or DPS) and am perfectly comfortable with both Heroic and Mythic raiding models. Might also consider playing something else as well, although will have some catching up to do. I learn quickly, I rarely every make the same mistake twice and once raid times are set I'll always be on time. My raid times can be rather flexible right now- but I am looking for something along the lines of 2-3 days a week. I'm also looking for a guild that functions as a group, not just during raid- but working as a team to cover professions, stock the guild bank and so and of course will be looking to contribute myself (will change professions as needed) You can contact me on Battlenet at: Karaco#1919Karaco1 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 846 Unholy DK 7/7 looking for raiding guild Currently looking for an evening raiding guild thats starts after 8 pm est and ends around midnight.Ghoulàid2 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 [H] 853 Mage LF Mythic 2 day/weekday Raid Long time player looking for a 2 day weekday raid focusing to eventually be in mythics and be pushing Xavius in Emerald Nightmare before 7.1. Basically just trying to find a place with talented individuals performing well in the game, but also value time outside of the game. Availability M-Th, 7pm-12am Current progress: 7/7 normal EN, 1/7 H EN Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BYzG2p1PW6vVANMx If you need additional logs, have questions for me or just wanna talk: Smaktat#1130. Edit: Specific times, progressSmaktat5 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 2 LF late night weekend raid guild As the title says, myself and my friend are looking for a late night weekend raiding guild. I will be raiding most likely on my mage but could swap to a ele or lock if needed, while my friend would raid on his mage. I am currently 7/7 heroic experience on my main and my friend in 5/7 normal. If you are interested, please add me on bnet Drac#11278Pitydafuu2 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 [H] 847 DK LFG Ideally looking for something Sunday/Monday but possibly open to other days depending on times, I'm currently in CST. Feel free to add my BTag if you think I'll fit in with your group Stonedial#1570 ThanksFrostfel2 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7N | 5/7H) Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 5/7 Heroic. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Mythic+. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 (H) Tues/Wed 9pm-12 LF Healer <Souls of Dàrkness> is recruiting for our Tuesday/Wednesday team! We currently have 2 raid teams. Each team raids 2 nights a week, both are the same time of day. 7/7N progression so far, progression into heroic starts this week. ... Group 1: Tuesday/Wednesday @ 9pm-12 EST/Server Time Group 2: Thursday/Sunday @ 9pm-12 EST/Server Time ... The classes below are pretty much the only classes we need for each role. I will keep this updated as we bring in new raiders. If you're class is not listed, you may still apply to see if we can fit you in - but it is not guaranteed. Group 1 Tues/Wednesday: -1 Healer (Resto Druid, Disc Priest, or Holy Pally) Group 2 Thursday/Sunday: -Currently full ... Souls of Darkness has been around since early Cataclysm and has been raiding ever since. We originated on Blackwater Raiders and moved to Zul'Jin when Siege of Orgrimmar came out. We are a semi-hard core raiding guild. We focus on having fun while still progressing at the same time. Raiders are expected to know the fights when they enter the raid and be prepared for raiding as soon as they open up. ... http://soulsofdarkness.enjin.com/recruitment The application form isn't too long and is fairly straight forward. After I read your app, I will comment on it with my battle tag so we can talk. :DAkara0 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 7/7 3/7 <Synergy> H Good morning! <Synergy> is looking for a few team players to join our roster for heroic progression and into mythic. We're a like-minded adult team that is not in a rush to clear content the first day it is available. We are looking for a competent and geared (845+) Ret paladin, mage, hunter and windwalker monk to join our roster. All other DPS will be considered. Please contact myself or drop a post below. Thank you.Schürzën1 Oct 1, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 853 mage 7/7H En 13/13M Hfc 853 Fire mage Have fun laid back player with great attendance. 7/7 H En 13/13 M Hfc Looking for 3+ weeknight raiding guild progression through mythic content. 9pm est or later. Prefer pve ... Looking to move to Area 52 but open to all servers. Wazzy#1172 Hope to hear from youWazzy1 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7N | 5/7H) Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 5/7 Heroic. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Mythic+. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 [H][Zul'jin] <Resürgence> (7/7N | 5/7H) Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 5/7 Heroic. Our active community is full of experienced and helpful players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We run a non-mandatory clean up/extra progression pulls on Mondays (before reset). We are recruiting 1-2 ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work to gear for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Mythic+. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or GM will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. resurgencegaming.enjin.com Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game!Dìaku0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 863 R Shaman 7/7H LF Hardcore Raiding Guild Good day, I am searching for a tight knitted group to tackle mythic raid content. I am aiming to become one of the top resto shaman of the world and would like to find a guild in need of a dedicated hardcore healer. I am a very competitive person and I always try to find ways to improve. Current ranking from warcraftlogs Rank #174 healer in heroic EN Rank #33 Rshaman in heroic EN My schedule: availability Sun-Mon 7pm-11pm EST Fri-Sat. 5pm-12am EST Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qLbkFXtDPpQhncV6/#fight=2 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16135601/latest/#metric=hps Ltitle about me: I started in BC and raided throughout cataclysm always tackling hard content. I quit due to stagnant content in cataclysm and transfer to League of Legends where I played at a diamond level. After hearing the good news about legion, I return to WoW at prepatch. I am much more competitive than I ever was and always try to compete with others healers in my raid and server, and around the world. I am the person who is willing to do anything to help my guild clear content. Reason for guild change : I want to play at a competitive level and not have to carry the healing team all the time. With my current group, mythic progression does not seem possible. I don't want a guild to hold me back due to players not performing or trying as hard as I am. Inot addition, I want a guild who can benefit a great healer to clear challenging content together. Add me on battletag or leave a post and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your time. Battletag ID: jhinkin#1398Mawna1 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 847 WW and 851 Rogue LF Heroic Guild Experienced WW monk and Assassination rogue looking for good guild. Have plenty of heroic/mythic experience, both over 200k single target.Rollindirty2 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 [H] (2/7 H 7/7 N) 853 RetPal LF Raiding Guild Posting on an alt. Post in this thread if you're interested and I'll add you. I have Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One. Have extensive experience raiding hardcore in previous expansions. Looking for a core spot in a guild that doesn't raid too late, nothing past 11EST, don't care what day of the week or how many days. I will show up to every raid guaranteed. I'm a good player that knows how to raid and will be your best single target DPS, especially with ret buffs coming. With that in mind, I'm looking for a guild with other good players that are raiding heroic EN and moving into mythic.Costigan6 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 (A)<HS> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. Despite being a new guild our current raiding core is filled with veteran raiders from various top US guilds. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 1/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hsguild.org/ GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Tye (Alphamale#1773) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore14 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 853 DH Vengeance 4 MDP/casual raid LF casual raiding on weekends around early mornings or night time. Also looking for mythic dungeon progression. Looking to learn and grow with the guild and contribute on my weekends.Tardigradez0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Arrogant [H] is recruiting RDPS for raid. ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Enhancement Shammy LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hi guys, Enhancement shaman here. I'm looking for a home to raid 20-man mythics very soon. Hopefully would like to find a guild to stick with for many years, not a fan of guilds consistently removing and adding new players. I want to find a solid core of players that stick together and are very passionate about raiding. Open to faction change if there is a good opportunity. Free all week 7:30pm to 11-12am EST every night. I was level 82 last Wednesday ... was able to make it to ilvl 810 on Sunday night and clear the first two raid bosses on 10-man Normal while being in the top 2 DPS vs a priest and rogue ilvl 840+. I am now ilvl 823. *EDIT* now ilvl 830 I'm looking for a guild to run mythics+ with every night, with the intent of raiding 20-man mythics very soon. I have raided Vanilla NAXX (went pretty far in compared to avg) + AQ40 C'THUN exp (fire mage + ele shaman) with a semi-hardcore guild who cleared content at an extremely fast pace (multiple server second) with only two nights a week of raiding. Top raider (ranged DPS/Support) in SWTOR and FF14, couple server firsts in SWTOR and server second Twintania (pre-nerf) in FF14. Also putting time into leveling herb + alch + cooking for raid buffs. I would ideally be ready for 20-man mythic raiding ASAP and future goal to switch between melee DPS and heals at any moment required. Contact me in-game Jormac - B.NET Troop#1905 I also speak french. PS I'm also a Diamond player in Overwatch =PJormac3 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 [H]15-man tue/thu raids 6-10PM, anyone? Looking for people to start a guild with on Zul'jin who want to raid as a group of 15 (Eventually 20 should we choose to attempt Mythic raids). I would rather start a new guild that join something already established. Due to my job I'm pretty much only able to play between 5 PM and 10 PM server time, so I play pretty casually but I play every day for at least 2 hours, and raiding is my one and only goal in this game so I'm hoping to find people who are in a similar situation; those who want to raid early evenings during the week and still have free time on the weekends, and still have time to sleep before work, that sort of thing. Ideally we would raid 6 - 10 PM Tuesday and Thursday. I want to eventually be able to raid heroic and mythic difficulties but I don't want to rush into them either. About myself: I've been playing an Arcane Mage this expansion, and recently transferred to Zul'jin. My character's name is Omvasi, currently ilvl 841. I'm not sure if my armory page will be updated within the next few days (I can't even use the character to post right now so I'm using my first character) but feel free to mail me in-game or add me and whisper me if you want to chat more, or you can leave a reply below! Thanks for reading, I know it's a shot in the dark but don't hesitate to hit me up if this sounds like something you'd be interested in. Currently looking for any class ilvl 835 - 845 who want to raid 6 - 10 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays, Normal mode,but we are also looking for specific classes too. Scroll down or click this link to see what we're looking for. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749256638#post-6Vereava8 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 H Rshaman lf raiding guild 858ilvl 6/7hero en i am looking for a guild that raid between 7-11h30 east time atleast 2 day a week but would like a 3 days raiding guild i am looking for a guild that aim mythics in legion here my progression http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Rashenzo pst me in game or leave msg in this post for more infoRashenzo2 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 [H]<Leet-Zul'Jin> RDPS NEEDED! <Leet> is a newly formed guild on Zul'jin with a core group of players with H/M raided exp. We are currently 7/7N, 1/7H EN just after one RAID day and looking to add to our roster. We are looking to start our heavy progress and need a solid roster. Our raid days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10p - 1a est What we need: High Priority: Mages Spriest Medium Priority: All other RDPS Low Priority: Healers No Priority: Melee - DPS If you would like more info contact one of the following or apply at http://leet-zuljin.enjin.com/ Nightknight#140942: Ghoulàid - GM Officers - Puffinn Revola Kevetic: Kevetic#1619Kevetix0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 7/7 N Destro Lock/Resto druid LF Guild My GF and I are looking for a adult, laid back guild to move forward in Legion. both are very social and love to hang out in voice chat... but, we also like to progress at AoTC pace. the most important aspect for us in a guild is a fun/semi mature(lol) guild that like to kill HP bars. we are looking for 8-11(ish)EST times... if you have any questions.. feel free to wsp me in game or friend me @ Atrayu#1150. thx :)Octàvious5 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 [H] Ret Pally LF Raiding Guild / Mythics + Ret Pally here looking to join a guild, I love raiding and dungeons, I have played since BC, I cleared HFC Heroics, this xpac im looking to do some mythics as well as pvp. Add me Sulnishka#1741Ajaxsoap2 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 845 Prot Warrior 847 Holy Paladin LFG Two returning players looking for a casual raiding guild. Also interested in mythic dungeon progression. Availible most nights. Eager to learn and grow with a nice group of people.Lythander2 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 [H] <Dragons and Donuts> is recruiting! <Dragons and Donuts> is not just a guild, we're an asylum accepting the rejects, refugees and outcasts of WoW so that we can kick !@# and take names, all while we eat donuts and fly off on our dragons. We're kinda like a cross of the Suicide Squad, the crew of the Serenity and the Knights of Good :p We are currently looking for players interested in being a part of static Mythic+ groups, PvP Battlegrounds and Arenas, leveling alts and other WoW shenanigans. We do have a core raid group that may suit your raiding needs. If you are interested in joining our merry band of misfits, hop on your dragon and please whisper myself, Jyatt, Vexsei or Kareska for a straightjacket! ...Sorry invite, I totally meant invite.Isaraa0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 [A] Enh Shammy lf 20-man raiding guild Hi guys, Enhancement shaman here. I'm looking for a home to raid 20-man mythics very soon. Hopefully would like to find a guild to stick with for many years, not a fan of guilds consistently removing and adding new players. I want to find a solid core of players that stick together and are very passionate about raiding. I am willing to pay for server change if needed. Free all week 7:30pm to 11-12am EST every night. I was level 82 last Wednesday ... was able to make it to ilvl 810 on Sunday night and clear the first two raid bosses on 10-man Normal while being in the top 2 DPS vs a priest and rogue ilvl 840+. I am now ilvl 833 I'm looking for a guild to run mythics+, with the intent of raiding 20-man mythics very soon. I have raided Vanilla NAXX (went pretty far in compared to avg) + AQ40 C'THUN exp (fire mage + ele shaman) with a semi-hardcore guild who cleared content at an extremely fast pace (multiple server second) with only two nights a week of raiding. Top raider (ranged DPS/Support) in SWTOR and FF14, couple server firsts in SWTOR and server second Twintania in FF14. Also putting time into leveling herb + alch + cooking for raid buffs. Contact me in-game Jormac - B.NET Troop#1905 PS I'm also a Diamond player in Overwatch =PJormac0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Arrogant [H] is recruiting all. ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn2 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 852 Sham/843 Hunter lf morning/midday guild. I have 6/7 N clear experience have cleared xavius normal. and 6/7 H experience clearing dragons but no Cen kill yet sadly. I do know every heroic pre Xavius incredible well though. Im looking for a guild that raids from 8am to around 8pm somewhere in those hours. Sucks that I cant continue raiding with the guild im currently in but oh well. I can play enh/ele/resto at a fairly high level and mm/bm fairly well to. 2 logs from kills in H https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gYw1cB9z6Xad8hnb#fight=13 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gYw1cB9z6Xad8hnb#fight=9 Message me @ swad1000#1266Xalmo0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 865 DH tank and 852 H priest LF mythic guild Holy Priest and DH Tank looking for mythic guild, 13/13M in HFC, priest is currently 852 and DH tank is 865. Leave a message here or add us on btag, Zheniamal#1936 or Scoops#1108.Crobat0 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 3 Players looking for new guild So I am trying to find a guild for myself, my wife, and our friend. We are all roughly 850 on our mains: Prot Warrior, DK dps, Resto Sham. Each of us have several alts we are working on. Were looking for mostly Mythic + Dungeons but also raiding. Time wise for raiding we are looking at available 12am server weekdays or 1am server weekends. Does not have to be a serious raid environment just looking for some down to earth friendly people to play with. You can either respond on this thread or message me ingame with any information or questions :) Grok Sib#1424Grok0 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 Holy/Spriest LF Tu/Wed Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids on Tuesday/Wednesday. I have mainly invested in my holy artifact but have enough ak that it won't be a issue to switch over to shadow. Contact me ingame or battlent nexues#11111. ThanksPuppyrawr0 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 Tues/Wed 9pm-12 EST LFM Healer and DPS <Souls of Dàrkness> is recruiting for our Tuesday/Wednesday team! We currently have 2 raid teams. Each team raids 2 nights a week, both are the same time of day. 6/7N progression so far ... Group 1: Tuesday/Wednesday @ 9pm-12 EST/Server Time Group 2: Thursday/Sunday @ 9pm-12 EST/Server Time ... The classes below are pretty much the only classes we need for each role. I will keep this updated as we bring in new raiders. If you're class is not listed, you may still apply to see if we can fit you in - but it is not guaranteed. Group 1 Tues/Wednesday: -1 Healer (Resto Druid, Disc Priest, or Holy Pally) -Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Spriest, Ele Shaman Group 2 Thursday/Sunday: -Currently full ... Souls of Darkness has been around since early Cataclysm and has been raiding ever since. We originated on Blackwater Raiders and moved to Zul'Jin when Siege of Orgrimmar came out. We are a semi-hard core raiding guild. We focus on having fun while still progressing at the same time. Raiders are expected to know the fights when they enter the raid and be prepared for raiding as soon as they open up. ... http://soulsofdarkness.enjin.com/recruitment The application form isn't too long and is fairly straight forward. After I read your app, I will comment on it with my battle tag so we can talk. :DAkara4 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 Old School Raider DK LF Guild Currently 852 ilvl Frost DK (Yes frost, I'm not a fairweather *@@@###%* I make the spec work) 7/7N 1/7 Heroic in first week have done nearly all Mythic+ up to level 5/6. LF 2-3 day a week Raid guild. Preferrably t/w/t or t/w/f most anytime.Becomêdêath3 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 SinQuest LFM SinQuest (Zul'jin since 2006) is looking for any DPS range class, a healer (Pallie, MW preferred) for our Raid group. Mon/Weds 8-11Pm (server time) We are trying to push Heroics, with room for Mythics. Also looking for a Tank, any class. Hit me up at Madruk#1844, thanks and have a good day.Cable1 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 7/7 N 849 DH Tank LF Guild to Raid with post here or message me ingameNinjakon0 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 [H] 845 Mistweaver and Havoc Demon Hunter! Looking for a new home. Willing to transfer. Package deal. Our available days are Thursday-Monday anytime. Looking for semi-hardcore environment! We're committed and we want a relaxed environment. Post your btag if you're interested!Conure1 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 850 Hpal Looking for mythic progression Hi, I have been playing for a long time and am looking for a guild that raids two days a week (an optional third is ok). I'm looking for a guild that is in need of a holy paladin and is looking to clean up heroic this week and start soon on mythic. Availability: I live in central time zone and pretty much any time works for me other than between 5 and 9 (6-10 server). I would prefer late night or midday, but I can be flexible on these times if your schedule is say 4 to 6 or 8 to 11. Current progress: 7/7 normal EN, 6/7 H EN with only Xavious left. Ilvl: 851 Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cFThXDkAd2pVmBGL/#type=healing&source=7 This is not my best heroic ursoc log for the week (i have cleared him twice on heroic) but i just started using warcraft logs so this is the only one I have. (I also forgot to turn on advanced combat logging so it's not ranked.) Here is the log for my Heroic cenerius kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/whnfH2d9xPTgRBpM/ If you want to see skada info i have that for all the heroic bosses, have questions for me or anything else: TossBoss#1954. P.S. I'm open to cross server raid groups as well. Edits: Downed Heroic Cenerius and added the log.Dankelf1 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 (H) <Et Honorem> Late Night Guild 7/7n 1/7h <Et Honorem> is a newly formed guild led by experienced raiders that have been playing since vanilla. All of us have mythic experience over several expansions and are looking to start of a new late night raiding guild. About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to get into some Legion progression. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core for Heroic then Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based, fun, and no bull!@#$ atmosphere. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about your class and do the research. We aren't here to hold your hand, knowledge of fights are your responsibility and should be researched ahead of time. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Fri/Sat 11:30pm-2:30am ST. Recruitment Needs: DPS - Ranged: Warlock / Boomkin Melee DPS: WW Monk Healers: Holy Pally / Resto Druid Tanks: Full Be at least 840 ilvl but 845+ is preferred. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers . All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Snowbawler (Whitetip8#1180) - GM, Johnorreah(Loizzi92#1262) - Officer/Recruiter Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Snowbawler1 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Tank Looking for Mythic progression guild DH 853ilvl with 7/7 Norm 1/7 heroic progressionSölô0 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 [H]Prot Pally and Arms War LF Guild Hello Zul'jin! My friend and I are in search of a guild to call home for Legion raiding. We're a couple of laid back guys that want to down content, but also want to enjoy the raiding experience and have cool folks to talk to as we do it. Due to work schedules, we're looking for a guild that raids Mon/Tues, 6pm-10pm EST (server time). We're not really looking to be part of a LARGE guild, or a multiple server/game/social guild that spans MMOs. Instead we're looking for a small group of folks to hang out with and down some bosses. Little bit about us: Protection Pally (currently ilvl830) Warrior Arms (currently ilvl840+) Ages: 29 and 34 Time Zone: EST What you get with us: - Dedicated members that always show to raids, prepared with consumables, and knowledge of each encounter. - Friendly guys to talk to, or to run dungeons with to help the guild/members. - Always willing to put in the work to make ourselves stronger anyway we can. If you're interested in us, please reply back on this thread or message me via bnet at synnap#1972. We'd love to hear about your guild and talk to you about opportunities.Verce0 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Delete DeleteKrakari20 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 LF H PvP, General Purpose Coming back, obviously as is everyone. Leveling an alt right now looking for a good highly active group of peeps for general purposes and leveling. Obviously have a few L100+.Nogåma0 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 ilvl 831 Mage looking for Casual/Mature Guild I'm a new old player... heh I played original wow and just recently came back to play legion. I have played virtually all MMO's for some period of time. My last was FFXIV where I was in a raiding group for end game. I'm in the est time zone and available to raid/party throughout the week until 12:00 est. I usually can play on weekends but sometimes have other plans. Thanks If you have any questions just let me know.Daidane0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 [H] 844 R druid 844 R druid lf raiding guild with later evening raid times preferably not weekends I have alot of raiding and leading experience Prior GM and raid lead of several diff guilds Kil'Jaeden - GM/RL - Haters make us famous - CATA(cleared all Heroic content(was no mythic back then) Zul'Jin - GM/RL - Imminent -MOP - cleared all mythic while current WOD - got 4/??M in BRF - i left game and just recently returned Im a chill player who likes to have fun raiding, if my app interests you please hit me up my btag is Kuro#1102Chucknoùrish3 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 <Brogrammers> Recruiting for raiding team <Brogrammers> is recruiting for Legion raids, we are looking for ranged DPS and a healer to join our progression raid team. Also recruiting casuals and levelers! Or just looking for a cool, social guild to do heriocs and mythics! Raid times are Monday/Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST Add me at AcidGoats#1768 or Azdrith#1277 for more detailsVuljini0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 (H) Prot Pally Looking for Raiding Guild Looking for an active, social, progression guild. Last time i did any kind of hardcore raiding was in vanilla/ BC, and since then i've stuck to solo/lfg tool and such. Im looking to get into more of a heroic/mythic mindset with a good group of people. Currently at 841 ilvl, and working on holy offspecc as well. Ideal raid times would be weekdays starting or after 7pm server time.Alexánder4 Sep 26, 2016