Zul'jin

Jan 3, 2016 Beware of Blìzzerd Beware of Blìzzerd. Scammer/Spammer using the lvl 55 DK in Plaguelands exploit to invite people to group to scam/spam them. He's unreportable. Another fine bug you've put into the game!Khóldjin4 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 737 tank / 734 fury warrior looking for guild hello i am a 10/13 progressed tank/ dps in hfc i am looking for a fun guild to finish the 13/13 with and prep for legion message me or add me to B tag swinddler#1107Bòòm3 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 <Bad Meets Evil> is Recruiting for Heroic HFC Bad Meets Evil is currently recruiting Healers and DPS for Heroic progression. Currently 4/13 Heroic with leadership that has cleared 13/13. We raid Tuesday/Thursdays 830PM-1130PM. Item Level 700 is required to join the raids, but we will help others catch up with gear and the legendary ring. If you are looking for a relaxed raid environment where we progress come join! PST clarnat#1417 for any other questions or concernsLèry1 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 <Enigma> 8/13m LF DISC PRIEST, RSHAM, LOCK! <Enigma> US Horde Mal'Ganis 13/13H, 8/13M HFC Guild Website: www.guildenigma.com • Gazzuk - Gazzuk#1936 (GM) • Yochi - Madesca#1830 (Co-GM) • Jaiydia - Persephone#1793 (Recruitment Officer) -- ABOUT US -- Enigma is an awesome group of people with a dedicated core that wants to down mythic progression bosses but have fun while doing so. We are currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to round out our mythic core roster! We are currently working on mythic Hellfire Citadel progression and are looking for those who would like to join us in pushing our way up the ranks for not only just the end of this expansion, but for the upcoming expansion as well. We are striving to perfect our team to be ready for competitive progression in the upcoming Legion expansion. For simplicity sake I am trying to keep this post rather short so if you would like more in depth info or have any questions about our guild or its history we would prefer a more personal chat with any potential recruits via btag or mumble! Also, if you are applying and come from a different server and need help with your transfer please let us know and we will work something out with you. If our raid times and days fit your schedule and you are looking for a guild to see this expansion through and progress into the next feel free to add some of the battletags below so that we can further discuss the raid program, the environment, and why you should join us :). Some of us also play other games during off nights together so if you are looking for a community we are always happy to acquire people who enjoy playing other games on non-raid nights. -- CURRENT PROGRESSION -- • 13/13H HFC • 8/13M HFC -- RECRUITING -- • RANGED - Warlock • HEALING - Disc Priest - Resto Shaman -- SCHEDULE -- • Raid Days - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday • Raid times (All time zones listed for convenience) - 8-11:30PM PST - 10PM-1:30AM CST - 11PM-2:30AM ESTJaiydia0 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Old Player, New to Server LF Guild Hey Zul'Jin! I've been wanting to roll horse and have decided to try out Zul'Jin because I've heard some good things. I'm a long time player, been playing off and on since WotLK on Alliance (Proudemoore). I've decided to roll Horde in preparation for Legion and thus looking for a cool Guild to hang with. I was raiding pretty heavy early this xpac but had to pause because of work, so I've been AFK for a few months. What are my in game goals? I enjoy raiding competitively but I also enjoy helping guild mates gear. I'm using the time between now and legion to level up 12 alts, that's right 12 on your server (one of each class). Currently all alts have finished classic content and my Warlock is 90. Since it is late in the xpac I don't see myself realistically contributing to a hardcore raiding guild, however I'd be more than happy to contribute in any way I can to a more laid back, casual guild at this time. How can I help you? I enjoy DPS roles and can fill in with any class you need. I'd really like to main a warlock on this server next xpac but also have high interest in Hunter, Mage, and Elemental Shaman (Casters). Thanks and I look forward to hearing your responses :)Gothburz3 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 LFM Mythics [Recruitment] Guild: Deäth Dealers Realm: Zul'jin Progress: 2/13M, 13/13H Time: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 10pm-1am EST About Us We are a laid back guild that tries to progress to the best of our abilities. Like many folks out there, ever since heroic became mythic, we've struggled to recruit and maintain a competent yet enjoyable roster of raiders. Usually what happens is we recruit somebody who doesn't pull their weight and is basically carried through heroics only to later go AWOL. While we are more than willing to help others improve, not being able to follow simple instructions such as "don't run doomfire into melee" (yes we get those kind of people!) is just.... uncool. Bickering and blame is something we try to avoid and will first give a warning. If it goes any further than that, we may ask you to leave. Just don't do it, and we'll have a great time! That's all I ask. Who are we looking for? Any competent raider! Specifically: Ele Shaman, Resto Druid, any DPS warrior, Shadow Priest, any rogue, MW monk Again, any competent raider who likes to have fun! Getting the people is more important that class specifics at this point >.< We are FULL on tanks thoughContact Info Raid Leader - Caesar#1803 That guy who posted this - llVeldreckll#1689 ***** (those are lower case L's) Even if it's only to ask questions, go ahead and add us.Grazarex0 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 Looking to transfer here.. 698 Unholy DK who quit for a while, looking to come back with a bang for mythic raiding! Fun guild preferred, with some great people! Thanks! Battletag: Consider#1523Cønsider0 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 Looking for Late Night/Early Morning EST Raid Raiding done before 11:30 am Raiding late night after 11:30pm Ahead of the Curve for Highmaul, BRF, HFC. First 5 Mythic Bosses. Experienced player, ever class. I will get geared up. I can heal and tank. I got a Mythic Ready 710+ Disc Priest (Easily go Holy) or a 710+ Brewmaster. Can gear up anything else on my own also. Have any questions feel free to Battlenet me at Karaco#1919Aileraa0 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 724 Guardian/Feral Druid LF raiding guild I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is ready or already pushing into mythics. I have raided in a hardcore setting in the past and want to get back into it. I am 13/13H at the moment just need that guild to push into mythics. Good raiding times for me are in between 8pm est and 1am est. I am prepared to server transfer and faction change if everything works out. I can play both feral and guardian proficiently but I do prefer tanking. Add my btag if you have any questions or want more info. Derowan#1159 Thanks!Destaric1 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 Priest 727 @ Warlock 715/Druid Tank LF Hhfc Hey there me and the wife are looking for Heroic HFC progression guild not really interested in Mythic just looking for a good community and fun Progression gearing not interested in any guild running DKP or Loot council seen to many corrupt guilds out there gearing buddies... lol. Shes a extremely skilled healer she runs Disp. I have a Druid tank im working on gearing its 707 atm with legendary ring ofcourse... My Warlock is 715 Afflic/Destro.Kaisêr0 Jan 1, 2016
Dec 31, 2015 Looking for Leveling Partners Hi, I am a veteran player from 2005 interested in trying this server out. I plan on leveling HORDE and either a troll druid (boomkin) or rogue. I hope to find players that would be interested in leveling from level 1 with me, preferably troll. Maybe get a group of 5 together (Tank, Dps, Heals) for fast dungeon spam. Anyways, if interested respond of the forums or whisper Battletag Chris#155590 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 Looking to finish my Challenge Modes Hey ZJ, I'm looking for some people to finish these challenge modes. I am 5/8 Gold on this character, I just need Grimrail Depot, Iron Docks and Auchindoun to finish. I have 8/8 done on my resto druid. I'm fully geared to tank these, seeking people to help knock these out. Not looking to buy a carry. Laney#1876Làney0 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 WTB HEROIC / MYTHIC CARRY THIS WEEK HASHTAG#1976 MAGE - VANQ WTB HEROIC OR MYTHIC HFC CARRY THIS WEEKCompellentt0 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 10/13 M HFC <Disturbed Z> LF DPS Disturbed, a guild established on Zul’jin in 2008 has a history of completing high end raiding content on a lightweight raid schedule. We are a close group of friends that have been playing together since the guild was formed. During off nights we chat, do achievements, farm old content and explore together. We take that attitude into the raid with us, along with a progression minded atmosphere. We are currently recruiting for Mythic raiding. We raid three nights a week, three hours a night. Our focus is to building a strong core so that we can progress quickly through current and upcoming content. All consumables are provided to raiders by the guild, enchants, flasks, potions, food and repairs. We are looking for smart, competent and mature raiders who know how to perform at a high level. Current Progression: 10/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Normal Hellfire Citadel 6/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 4/7 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul New applicants are expected to: Research their class and optimize their character accordingly Maintain a minimum of 85% attendance Research fights before pulling, both farm and progression bosses Have a positive attitude We are looking for all exceptional players to apply. Priority needs Tank: High Healers: Swing Ranged dps: Mage - High Melee dps: Feral - High Raid Times (EST): Tuesday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Thursday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Monday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Contact Info Officers: Srslynohax – Real ID Jake#11149 Applejuice – Real ID Apple#11916 Or visit our website wearedisturbed.comSrslynohax55 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 Selling Mythic dungeon carries <Mass Casualty> is selling mythic dungeon carries with your choice of loot (master looter, personal, etc) for all 8 dungeons. There are a total of 33 bosses, each with a chance to drop loot that you need. The loot ranges in base level 685 with a chance to upgrade to mythic warforged at 725. Also, each mythic dungeon clear is worth a cool 300 valor. Also, there is the chance at acquiring BOA trinkets that scale up to level 110. We will carry any spec/class/person. We do not discriminate. We have tons of flexibility with our team and we can adhere to your desired schedule. Many of us have been playing together for years and have a wealth of experience in hard mode content. Prices are 120,000 gold for an 8/8 clear or 16,000 gold per dungeon. If you are interested or have questions about anything (pricing, availability, etc.) please contact Amabarix#1396 via battletag or Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin server. Thank you for reading and have a good day!Amabarix0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 LFGuild Early Morning/Late Evening EST Raiding done before 11:30 am Raiding late night after 11:30pm Ahead of the Curve for Highmaul, BRF, HFC. First 5 Mythic Bosses. Experienced player, ever class. I will get geared up. I can heal and tank. I got a Mythic Ready 710+ Disc Priest (Easily go Holy) or a 710+ Brewmaster. Can gear up anything else on my own also. Have any questions feel free to Battlenet me at Karaco#1919Aileraa0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 Possible transfer Hello Zul'jin, I'm looking at transferring a character with a guild move from a pvp server, but, I'm wondering what the pvp community and activity is like on Zul'jin? The character is Horde faction. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanceUnspokèn0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 [H]<Cake Is A Lie> LF Interesting,Fun Raiders Hello Zul'jin!!! We are a group of friends/gamers of all locations and backgrounds who have a ton of experience both raiding, as well as leading for a few of us. We came to Zul'jin from Proudmoore, turning our backs on the Alliance and donning our Hordly best. Some of us are far-heroic, mythic ready, and others had to reboot characters and are normal/early heroic HFC geared. We are looking for dedicated, fun, friendly people to join us as we battle our way through HFC (again for a few of us), get to know each other, and prepare to really kick it in Legion. Myself and my other raid leader have 13/13N 11/13H experience. We have started normal, and after three raid days are 13/13N, 5/13H. I understand that this isn't for everyone. But those of you that want a fun group of people that will accept you as one of their own and become like a second family, then this is for you. If you are a straggler just getting into the xpac or rerolling and need to start back at normal, this is for you. That being said, have no worries. We are experienced, most of us have been in top guilds and a couple of us have led top 5 guilds. We mess around and have fun A LOT, but when it's time to focus and buckle down, we definitely do that. For those of you interested also, we are looking for at least one more strong officer presence. Someone who can be online and lead the off-raid guild when I can't. We use Ventrilo. We have a FB page and a site coming soon. We will raid Wed, Mon 9pm-1am EST. If this interests you, I very much would love to talk to you. You can contact me at cake#1441 Or my bank officer/raid organizer morsis#1334Cáké5 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 [H] <The High Council> LF Heals/DPS Offspec Raid Days - Wed/Fri 10-12 EST. The High Council is a casual raiding guild that is looking for more Heals/Ranged to continue on our journey to Heroic progression. We are currently making our way into Heroic with only Tyrant and Archi left on the roster for a full 13/13N. As mentioned before we are a casual raiding guild and here for fun and talk in vent majority of the time doing whatever we feel like it during the day or off raid nights. Our main goal is to just have fun with the people we raid with. A little background to our little family, we did start late in the Hellfire raiding but decided to continue on with heroic as we have the dps buck lacking a few bodies. We aren't really looking for elitist players but more laid back and especially those who are getting back and getting ready for Legion. What we are currently looking for: Druid - Resto/Balance Priest - Disc or Holy/Shadow Warlock - To make summons faster =D Requirements: Be able to raid both nights being Wed/Fri 10-12 EST Be up to par with raiding gear, 680-700 preferably Not be an elitist looking for gear only Have fun If any questions about our raid nights or how to join you can post here on the forum of whisper me at Shade#1394.Siicariius4 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 WTB 11/13M Carry this week! hashtag#1976 11/13M carry for mage alt. This week PLEASE!Compellentt0 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 Anyone selling Challenge mode gold? Looking for people to carry me through all 8 of the WoD challenge mode dungeons. I'm offering anything up to 260k.Marlalare3 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 Døcteure This guy is either An Idiot or a Ninja Looter or both, http://us.battle.net/wow/character/Zul'jin/Døcteure/advanced is his arrmory he ninja stole Shoulder Token from a rogue in LFG and said "You have one already" even though the rogue didn't have tier shoulder from hellefire Heroic he then kicks rogue out of group made it look like the group left on his own so he can cover it up DO NOT GROUP WITH THIS !@#$%^- HE WILL NINJA YOUR *!@#Kenpâchi2 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 LF Sunday evening heroic raiding guild [H] Hello, i'm looking for a Sunday evening guild that raid heroic HFC. Add me to discuss, Antherak#1308Antherak0 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 Soulsplit: New Soon to be Raiding Guild We are Soulsplit, a guild recently started on Zul'jin. We are planning on being an organized raiding guild, and have friendly members. We are in need of capable members and casual players alike, along with possible staff. My Battletag is Caviarpie#1817. Shoot me a whisper or reply here! We will most likely raid on the weekends, but that is subject to change. We simply want a friendly base to communicate, collaborate, raid, and, most importantly, have fun with. Alternatively whisper Exlex#1415. We will get back to you as soon as possible. No requirements to join! Raid team reqs will be posted soon.Lootok0 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 28, 2015 looking for casual raiding guild two dps/tanks looking for a new home, the other guy is 13/13 heroic and I am 10/13heroic, we are looking for an active guild to have fun , drink some beer with and have some laughs, our preferred raid times start between 7 and 830 pm est. time,Mønsta0 Dec 28, 2015
Dec 28, 2015 DK LF for a fun Quebec guild! I am currently living in the states and am moving to Quebec pretty soon for school! I would to love to get to know some people. I know a tiny bit of French and hope to learn more along the way. My Btag is Consider#1523. Please contact me. :)Cønsider0 Dec 28, 2015
Dec 27, 2015 Looking for a friendly weekend raiding guild Just came back from deployment looking for a guild to raid with! doesn't need to be a big guild :3. just looking for people to have fun with, learn mythic raiding too :). also I'm looking for a guild that does more then just raid :3Osírís0 Dec 27, 2015
Dec 27, 2015 WTB heroic hfc boss carry HEY! I'm looking for the tank trinket on iskar heroic and want to know if any guild sell this item or boss kill? Just need this boss! ThxMalthüs0 Dec 27, 2015
Dec 27, 2015 Wth heroic archi Title says it all. Anytime send in-game mail pleasOokindooker0 Dec 27, 2015
Dec 26, 2015 700 very experimented warrior PVE hey guys im looking for a new realm to transfer , at the moment i am searching for a good PVE guild that starting or farming mythic and farming heroic HFC to clear it with them for 2016 ! i have been playing this game for 8 years now as melee dps and ive seen most of the mechanics in world of warcraft so i'm not afraid about PVE stuff ! im not geared cause i just came back from a long break due to work / girlfriend issues but now im comming back to raid 2-3 days per week , i have raided with the top guild on Mugh'tol - Blackrock - Illidan , i cleared mostly everything in this game on heroic mode ( new mythic ) i have a bunch of achievements that prove you guys im worthy to be approach by a good guild ! well if you guys have something for me let me know #crixus1532Mayden3 Dec 26, 2015
Dec 26, 2015 710 Hunter LF guild Hey guys I'm looking for a guild on my hunter ilvl 710. I just got back from taking a break from the game a couple weeks after highmaul came out. I have several years of hardcore raiding experience and about 4 years of raid leading experience. Ideally i'm looking for a guild in heroic HFC, or mythic if you're willing to help me gear up. As of right now I have no commitments outside of the game so my schedule is pretty flexible but the earliest I could raid is probably 7 PM PST. Attendance is not a problem. Shoot me a message in-game if you're interested. btag is CombatWombat#1393Lisalyne2 Dec 26, 2015
Dec 25, 2015 Mass Casualty 9/13M recruiting dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 710 Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 9/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6N -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Balance Druid -Mage -Shadow Priest -Elemental Shaman -Warlock -Rogue -Windwalker Monk -Holy Paladin -Mistweaver Monk (w/ Windwalker offspec) If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix2 Dec 25, 2015
Dec 25, 2015 WTB H Archimonde carry ^^Zenatic#1991, message me!Watchi0 Dec 25, 2015
Dec 24, 2015 Looking for Late Night/Early Morning EST Raid Raiding done before 11:30 am Raiding late night after 11:30pm Ahead of the Curve for Highmaul, BRF, HFC. First 5 Mythic Bosses. Experienced player, ever class. I will get geared up. I can heal and tank. I got a Mythic Ready 710+ Disc Priest (Easily go Holy) or a 710+ Brewmaster. Can gear up anything else on my own also. Have any questions feel free to Battlenet me at Karaco#1919Ignagena0 Dec 24, 2015
Dec 24, 2015 CONNECTED REALMS Hello, I was looking to play with my friend on US Zul'jin PVE (if that is what this forum is for), but of course its full, and I am having a difficult time finding a updated connected realms list so I can just start on another server. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.Praang1 Dec 24, 2015
Dec 24, 2015 Selling Mythic dungeon carries <Mass Casualty> is selling mythic dungeon carries with your choice of loot (master looter, personal, etc) for all 8 dungeons. There are a total of 33 bosses, each with a chance to drop loot that you need. The loot ranges in base level 685 with a chance to upgrade to mythic warforged at 725. Also, each mythic dungeon clear is worth a cool 300 valor. Also, there is the chance at acquiring BOA trinkets that scale up to level 110. We will carry any spec/class/person. We do not discriminate. We have tons of flexibility with our team and we can adhere to your desired schedule. Many of us have been playing together for years and have a wealth of experience in hard mode content. Prices are 120,000 gold for an 8/8 clear or 16,000 gold per dungeon. If you are interested or have questions about anything (pricing, availability, etc.) please contact Amabarix#1396 via battletag or Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin server. Thank you for reading and have a good day!Amabarix0 Dec 24, 2015
Dec 24, 2015 Looking for Morning Guild or Late Night. Raiding done before 11:30 am Raiding late night after 11:30pm Ahead of the Curve for Highmaul, BRF, HFC. First 5 Mythic Bosses. Experienced player, ever class. I will get geared up. I can heal and tank. I got a Mythic Ready 710+ Disc Priest (Easily go Holy) or a 710+ Brewmaster. Can gear up anything else on my own also. Have any questions feel free to Battlenet me at Karaco#1919Ignagena0 Dec 24, 2015
Dec 24, 2015 LF Guild for Legion Content This is my Rogue, who I got 8/8 gold CM on. Times: I can not raid on Tuesday nights. I would prefer Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday / Monday- But any night is fine as long as it's not Tuesday. ^The reason is living 45 mins away from campus and I have an ensemble rehearsal from 7-9:30 EST. So I would get home on average around 11pm after packing equipment away. A little bit about me in WoW: -3/13m 12/12h HFC (stopped progressing 4 months ago) -8/8 gold CM -2050 RBG xp -Been playing for around 9 years I play mage and rogue primarily. Also some Warrior tanking here and there. My main Mage spec is Fire. My main Rogue spec is Sub. A little bit about me outside WoW: -4th year College -working on my Percussion Performance degree -Mountain Dew is the sacred nectar. -There's more about me, if you want to know send me a friend request, I'll be glad to answer any questions. Slight Disclaimer: There may be some days (not many) where I couldn't raid because of gigs. You will know as soon as I find out about the gig so you can plan a replacement ahead of time. This has happened 5 times in my 4 years. If you have any questions or anything of the nature add me on battle.net - I look forward to speaking with you :) Inter#1869Mtndewcult2 Dec 24, 2015
Dec 23, 2015 WTB Moose Mount Carry Like the title says looking to buy a H HFC Archimonde carryStinkywho0 Dec 23, 2015
Dec 23, 2015 Looking for an active guild that raids & pvp Hello I am interested in finding a guild that does both pvp and raids I'm very dedicated at everything I do and I'm very active i get on everyday and always willing to do anything with the groupCostajr0 Dec 23, 2015
Dec 23, 2015 WTT Gold from Ghostlands to Zul'jin Just came to this server, looking for anyone to help me trade 30k on Ghostlands for 30k on Zul'jin, paying 10k If anyone is interested you can reach me on my btag: Denhader1869Redahned0 Dec 23, 2015
Dec 23, 2015 Dps Monk LF Raiding. Hi, I'm a melee dps main looking to raid again. I didn't raid since august. Before the break, I was full normal clear and to maght on heroic. I took a break after the leader of the guild left the game and all his friends followed. About me: I raid since Burning Crusade. I raided a lot as melee, mainly as Warriors, DK, Rogue and Monk. Can't wait to try DH too, I love working on fresh new class, testing to learn best options. I come prepared to raid. I PLAN TO GET 695+ ILVL BY THE END OF THE WEEK END. Griding and farming golds ATM, since my mains on ally side atm. I can get you logs of my DK, not a problem. I'm still 50th on my server and I didn't raid for 5 months. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/VHS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Titseins/simple I didn't do serious tanking since WotlK + Firelands, but should'nt be a problme, I learn fast.Chitos4 Dec 23, 2015
Dec 23, 2015 Blue: Org > Borean Zeppelin Broken Been waiting on the platform in Orgimmar that takes you to Borean via zepplin. for over 15 minutes and it has not come. Tested this a few hours ago and it wasn't working then either. I know I am in the right place because I am looking at my game screen right now and am standing right next to NPC: Greeb Ramrocket <Borean Tundra Zeppelin Master> Several other players have already sought out mages to get a portal. Please fix.Sethanie0 Dec 23, 2015
Dec 23, 2015 H <Halcyon>'s Gateway team 13/13H weekend <Halcyon>'s weekend raid team <Gateway> 13/13H team seeking driven raiders to push Mythic HFC. Raid times are Fri/Sat 8:30-12:30 EST. Looking for Hunter/Rogue/Dps Shaman/S.Priest and WW Monk 700 ilvl. Pst for more info and apply at http://halcyon-zj.com! :3Hervor1 Dec 23, 2015
Dec 22, 2015 Mythic Exp. Players LF Alt group Hey! Two mythic experienced raiders looking for something to do on our ALTS. Our logs are https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4143948/latest and https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10242730/latest from our mains. We are looking to raid on a Boomkin and Unholy/Frost DK. Our gear lvl is ~670, working on rings. We are looking for 1 maybe 2 nights a week, and are available in the evenings on Fri/Sat/Sun. Please leave your spam below or add Fisto#1453. Thanks!Deuu0 Dec 22, 2015
Dec 22, 2015 WTB Heroic or Mythic HFC raid tonight Title says it all. Warcrack83#1257 or here.Calwynn1 Dec 22, 2015
Dec 22, 2015 712 very good warrior lf pve group 2016 Hi people im a very good warrior , playing this class for 8 years now , ive cleared all expansion on heroic 10-25 ( new mythic ) i have a bunch of achieves to prove everything that what i means by clearing all content on Mayden-Blackrock or Satyres-Mugh'tol , now i came back 1 month ago on the game and looking for a good pve guild to clear Mythic HFC and start Legion with them ! 2-3 days per week raid schedules would be the best for me cause i dont want to get into an hardcore guild like back in time , 4 days a week its too much with work - school - girlfriend - gym ... let me know if u have something for me ! ive done Iskar - Zakkuun - Socrethar - Xul on heroic but i saw the most mechanics in HFC and it doesnt scare me at all ! contact me in game #crixus1532Mayden0 Dec 22, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 Felocity! Selling 8/8 gold challenge modes! We are selling 8/8 Gold challenge modes with over 18 months of previous success in Mists of Pandaria and 6 months of Warlords success 3k runs completed total :) The average clear takes about 2.5-3h hours give or take some time depending on spec The rewards you receive - Gorgeous transmog weapons (everything your class can equip is available) - Challengers War Yeti ! - Title : The Indomitable - 360 achievement points. Requirements:. - A DPS specialization - Have Skype! we use skype for our communication and you'll need to be able to listen for things like invis potting! Contact me Skype - Felololqt since we use skype as our communication you'll need to have an account! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Felocity/advancedChenielle28 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 704 Resto Druid Looking for Heroic Raid Group I'm a 704 Resto Druid looking for a Heroic or Mythic HFC group. I know mechanics and have AOTC but haven't raided as much as I like so looking for a new guild that's more reliable. I can raid every day between 10 and 1 server.Thebankome1 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 Mon/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12ST, LF DPS for Mythics <Souls of Dàrkness> is recruiting more raiders at the moment to fill in our 20-man core raid team to start progression into Mythic HFC. We're a semi-hardcore raid team and at the time of editing this post we are 13/13H. We are a fun group to raid with, we joke around and have a good time when raiding but we also like to prioritize progression. When applying... please come with this mindset! :) We are looking for players who are ready for Mythic progression. This means that you are geared enough for Mythic and your DPS/Heals reflect it properly. You don't necessarily have to have Mythic kills under your belt, but you have to show that you are ready to move into it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current HFC Progression: Normal: 13/13 Heroic: 13/13 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid times: Monday: 9pm-12 Server time (9pm-midnight EST/8pm-11pm Central) Thursday: 9pm-12 ST Sundays: 9pm-12 ST I need as close to 100% attendance as possible. Moving into Mythics, the raid group will need 20 solid players that I can rely on. I can't afford to pug every week. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTE ABOUT ILVL: We prefer people who have an item level of 715 or higher when we recruit, but we will accept people who have lower item levels if they prove to be valuable. I don't always believe that your item level reflects your skill as a player. So, don't be afraid to apply because of your item level. We can still talk! If you are below 715, but still feel like you would be an asset... we will be clearing Heroic weekly and we can use that time to gear you up. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In need of: Tanks: Full Healers: Full DPS: Mage- Medium Boomkin- low Spriest- low Hunter- low Warlock- low Ele Shaman- low Melee: -Feral Druid - Medium -Rogue - Medium -DK-Medium - Any dedicated players are welcome to apply. You'll find our website details below! An app must be sent for consideration. Thank you! Apply @ SoulsofDarkness.enjin.com My Battletag @ Akara#1986Akara2 Dec 20, 2015