Zul'jin

Oct 27, 2015 706 disc priest lfg 7/13N, 6/13H in HFC seeking a raid guild with start time of 10pm Server Time. I am 12/13H on a rogueand 11/13N, 5/15H on a resto druid as well. I am looking to start any day except weekends. With holidays on their way I know many will be away, I'd like to find a home for the long haul if possible and into Legion. Please add me or send me a whisper, thanks!... #tkbarr1153Sutureself2 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 26, 2015 <Mean Girls> 1 night/wk (Sunday 2-6:30pm EST) <Mean Girls> is now recruiting for our 1 night/wk raid team. We raid Sundays from 2:00-6:30pm EST and welcome you to join us in our mission to out progress 3+ night/wk raiding teams. Our team is currently made up of friendly players that get along and have fun while raiding together. While having fun we take the raid seriously and make sure to down new content efficiently. This is a new guild that we started with out alts to ensure an easy HFC clear every week as well as advance into mythic content with our alts. We currently have opening for nearly every class and would love to talk with anyone interested in the team. Please add my battle tag if you are interested in raiding with us: mPiitch#1762.Noodtang3 Oct 26, 2015
Oct 26, 2015 [H] <Horizon> LF Boomkin & Ele & Resto Shaman Horizon (Zul'Jin horde) is recruiting a Boomkin, an Elemental Shaman, and a Resto Shaman to join our 13/13h raid group as we continue to farm heroic HFC and move into mythics! We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time (eastern time). We're an easygoing group that has a lot of fun during our raids, but despite our relaxed approach and short schedule we steadily progress through raids. We're typically within the top ~20% of progression according to wowprogress and just recently cleared 13/13h in HFC. We usually raid with ~16-18 people and are recruiting a handful of others as we move beyond heroic into mythic. Horizon was formed in 2008 and many of the original members, who met while raiding in BC, are still active raiders. We're an established guild with a stable and reliable raid team! What we can offer to you!: A guaranteed raid spot in a stable guild A friendly and welcoming raid team Free raid mats - flasks/feasts/etc. Many laughs during raid, particularly if you enjoy puns! What we expect from you!: Reliable on-time attendence to scheduled raid nights Notify the raid leader in advance if you have to miss a raid Have good raid awareness and a desire to improve your play Have a positive attitude and get along with others in the raid group! If you're interested in learning more, please contact me in game! I'm frequently on alts, so please send me an in-game mail or use my real ID: Madone#1126Madone1 Oct 26, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Wowprogress Updates Hey there I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing issues forcing updates on wowprogress. I understand that Wowprogress it not affiliated to Blizzard or controlled by anything associated with these forums. I have already emailed them but I have never received a return email to my inquiries in the past. It seems like email is the only contact means viable so I just wanted to make sure our guild isn't the only one experiencing this issue. Thanks in advance!Aleahnah3 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 720ilvl 5/13M Resto Sham LFG Hello! Im Mayzii the Resto Shaman :D My Kil'Jaeden guild (well the whole server really) has started dwindling away for raiders, recruitment is a struggle, so im looking for a new home on a new server! Im 5/13 down and have seen the gorefiend fight... but have never downed it. I main spec resto... i have an enhance spec, but its gear is not quite up to par for 5/13M dps. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4341058/latest/ Im pretty open to just about any raid days, but i would rather not raid later than 11pm CST My BTAG RavenAshley#1967Mayzii0 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 Looking for new home/ raiding guild 699IL furry warrior/ 709 BM/WW monk and 718H pally LF a new raiding guild. I work 9-5 EST Monday through Friday so i have plenty of time to raid. (Have experience with prot/ret pally and willing to respec just need off pieces IE trinks) Have downed 13/13 N as tank, healer and dps 13/13 H as healer 7/13H as dpsSunderthighs6 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 lf CASUAL guild! Hey guys, thought about leaving wow due to the game becoming all raid guilds, and you must play on our schedule or get kicked out guilds. I play late now, but i am starting a new job soon and may have to log off early to work in the morning, and I am becoming a parent in a year or so, so my play time in the future will be very limited. But I enjoy leveling, end game battleground PVP, arenas, and LFR. I am looking for a Zuljin guild that is not one of the 99% of the raiding guilds, I cannot follow a schedule on a guild in the game, due to me working random hours, I have never been able to make raid times, and i wont ever be able to, real life comes first over wow. So basically I am looking for a casual guild that has no raid time requirements, no play time requirements, social, and adult, no immaturity. Raiding never interested me, the only aspect of it that I liked was LFR where I can play whenever I had time, play an LFR, then log off. I am not obsessed with the gear grind enough to be a part of the play on a schedule raid community. Any casual guilds left in this game? If not I have to find more of a casual game, but there has to be some casual guilds left? Thanks!Asiena2 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 Returning-ish player Looking for a Guild Hello, I haven't played since WotLK (I had quit and then my account was hacked) and I'm getting back into the game. I'm still currently leveling up my Priest, who I think will be my main (I plan to boost my Paladin after I get it to level 60). A lot has changed since then so I'm looking for a guild that can show me the ropes, does dungeons, and maybe some raiding (not sure how deep into Raiding I will get again). battletag is: Gregus#1925Rubdirtonit2 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 [H]695 Ret Pally and SPriest LF Raiding Guild Both of us have previous raiding experience but are just returning to the game. Finished the catch up in Tanaan and looking for a raiding guild who is also progressing through nHFC. We have cleared up to the 3rd wing and are hoping to finish normal and perhaps hit heroic. We have an open schedule and would like any info you could send us. Thanks!Warcrowa5 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 2 Healers LFGuild We are a 680 MW Monk and a 680 Holy Pally, both with 9/13N and 4.13H experience, and we are looking for a guild to raid with. We came back to this Xpac late, so our experience is lacking for WoD, but we are both experienced raiders with many years of raiding and raid lead experience. We are looking for a guild to progress with through Normals and Heroics, and we are free after 8PM Server time. We are both experienced healers with varied experience in both raid and tank healing throughout multiple expansions. . Feel free to whisper either Alustrenn or Devices in game if you would like to ask any questions.Alustrenn5 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 <Comfortably Rum> 10/13H recruiting <Comfortably Rum> is looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. Most of us have been hard core raiders and just want a more laid back style of raiding . We aim to clear normal and heroic raid content while it is current with hopes of mythic. We are looking for people with a good sense of humor and attitude that want to be part of the team for long term. If you are looking for a guild that is focused on progression raiding while keeping the game fun, we may just be the guild for you. Progress: 13/13 N HFC 10/13 H HFC Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm (optional Monday H HFC) Sat Alt Fun Run- 8-10:30 Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed! If interested contact Maybellaa or VonKrappen in game. Maybellaa BT = May#1700Maybellaa2 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 5/13M Blood Dk Lf Weekday Raiding Guild Currently Standings: 5/13M Looking For: 6/13M+ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/706949/latest/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11029853/latest/# Specs: Blood and unholy, STRONGLY LOOKING FOR A TANKING POSITION Times: Preferably Sun-Thurs Between 7pm-1am EST Looking for 3, 3 hour block or 2, 4 hour blocks Am available Friday and Saturday depending on time and progression level My story: Have raided Heroic(Mythic) during Cataclysm on a Hunter and took a break MoP. Came back towards the end of MoP and rerolled Prot Pally. Nordrassil had fallen to the fourth worst server so using OpenRaid I pugged through Heroic SoO Pre 6.0. Finishing 9/14H in a short amount of time before 6.0 hit. At the start of WoD I decided to play DK on an impulse. I discovered I had found my class and began to excel at it. I built my tanking ability around the idea that I shouldn't have to relay on externals and that they are a privilege to have. This allows me to know that my greatest weakness is try to push my self to far and not asking for externals. Though, all tanks I have ran have loved the experience I have created for them, finding I made it easier for them. I left Nordrassil around the start of September to go to Stormrage. Being a big fish in a small pond got old. I joined GK, a guild that was focused on progression but had a very laid back environment. I was part of their first Kilrogg kill and began the gorefiend grind with them. We made a lot of progress but then lost a lot of people. The guild has recently decided to fold. I would still say the transfer was worth and I greatly enjoyed my time there. Would definitely spend the money to raid with them again. I loved my tanking partner and am now looking for another one. I'm primarily looking for a progression guild that is laid back. No one is gonna lose their !@#$ when someone misses an interrupt on the first pull kinda thing. I feel this is enough information to present my case. I feel you should know what I am looking for and if I'll meet what you're looking for.I am only looking for serious offers to apply. ~Krazyfox KrazyFox#1430Krazyfox1 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 6/13H LF Enh Sham - Mon/Thurs/Sun @9pm-12 ST <Souls of Dàrkness> is recruiting more raiders at the moment to fill in our 20-man core raid team for HFC. We're a semi-hardcore raid team and at the time of editing this post we are 13/13N and 6/13H. (Guild/Raid leaders are 13/13H) We are a fun group to raid with, we joke around and have a good time when raiding but we also like to prioritize progression. When applying... please come with this mindset! :) We are looking for players who are ready for Heroic. This means that you are geared enough for heroic and your DPS/Heals reflect it properly. You don't necessarily have to have heroic kills under your belt, but you have to show that you are ready to move into heroics. **I want to also stress that I need someone who can always make Mondays and Thursdays with little to no trouble. Life happens, I understand, but we need steady attendance! :D** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current HFC Progression: Normal: 13/13 Heroic: 6/13 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid times: Monday: 9pm-12 Server time (9pm-midnight EST/8pm-11pm Central) Thursday: 9pm-12 ST (o)Sundays: 9pm-12 ST Note about attendance: I've had too many instances where people miss 1-2 days each week. I need people who can make 95% of the raids with little to no trouble. :) Sundays: If you can make Sundays, that is a HUGE plus, but at the current time it's not an absolute requirement. I know it can be hard to make 3 days a week sometimes. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTE ABOUT ILVL: We prefer people who have an item level of 690 or higher when we recruit, but we will accept people who have lower item levels if they prove to be valuable. I don't always believe that your item level reflects your skill as a player. So, don't be afraid to apply because of your item level. We can still talk! Although, we are starting to progress into heroic so below 690 is going to be hard to work with. We might ask you to sit when we go into heroic if you aren't pulling the numbers we need. But as long as you join us for normal, we can quickly build that up. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In need of: Tanks: Full Healers: Full DPS: Boomkin- low Spriest- low Hunter- Very low Mage- Low Warlock- None Ele Shaman- Low Melee: -Enhance Shaman - High -No other melee - Any dedicated players are welcome to apply or contact me in game. Apply @ SoulsofDarkness.enjin.com -OR- contact me @ Akara#1986Akara39 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 Undoing 9/13 H LF late night raiders 12-3 server time Thur/Sat nights for main raid and an alt raid Tues night at the same time. Mainly looking for Ranged dps and healers but will consider anyone who will make raid times.Skinsuit3 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 Horde - Kismet looking for core raiders Kismet is a friendly, semi-casual, progressive guild with an eclectic mix of backgrounds and ages. We are looking for raiders who want to have fun while learning the fights, don't mind a few wipes, but take raiding seriously and want to progress. We are looking for a few select members for our core raid team. We are currently running a 15 person team, looking to possibly expand to 20. We run 2/4/9, nothing crazy. Our current progression within HFC is as follows: Normal 13/13, Heroic 9/13. Our current raid schedule based on est server time: Raid Nights: Sunday/Thursday 8:30 to to 11:00 pm. -------------------------- We are looking to expand and would like to recruit some of each, listed below: Ranged: Warlock (would prefer Affliction) Mage (Frost/Arcane) Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Heals Holy Priest Shaman Holy Paladin If you are interested and want to check us out, please contact Sasseepants, Stylepoints, Emalie or Alorrus for more information. My battletag is: Stylepoints#1838.Stylepoints3 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 <Disillusion> 6/13 Heroic <Disillusion> is a serious progression guild looking to refill our roster after server transferring to Zul’Jin. We have are currently 6/13 Heroic, and 12/13 Normal. We were having steady progression until a few weeks ago when we lost a few people due to personal issues. We would like to be getting into Mythic in the next few weeks. We need all classes and specs. We currently are using loot council for loot distribution, but would consider other forms. If you would like to be part of the team and are not on zul’jin we would consider you for the team as long as you intend on transferring at some point before we get into Mythic raiding. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to add my btag im available every day. Thank you for considering < Disillusion> as your next home. Liz#1787Lïz1 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 [H]Sanity Misplaced 7/13H Finishing out the raid. Friendly group with a two day a week raid schedule. ISO Tank! We need a tank. Ours has left until the expansion is over (raided since HM and just burned out) DPS - DPS of all types welcome. Our group, once at about 20 people at looking to start mythic, is sitting closer to 12 atm and all comers welcome that can pull the dps and have a decent idea of what they are doing. We need people that are going to show up and are willing to learn/perform the mechanics correctly. aestos#1416, aestos in game. sithimogen, highest, stitch, and titam are all able to recruit as well.Aestos2 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 695 Holy Paladin looking for a guild After a break during Highmaul and BRF I am looking to join a raid team to experience HFC and to hopefully grow with into Legion. I have a 695 item level, my HFC experience is limited and I am still working on my Legendary ring, but I have knowledge of every fight and would like an opportunity to sharpen my skills one again. I would prefer a guild that raids 4-6 hours a week, but will consider other opportunities. Please search my name in WarcraftLogs for my most recent parses. Edit: Guild found!Arnhem5 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 17, 2015 Looking for guild. Hey everyone, I have been on Tich for years and I feel like its time for a change before Legion comes, even though I know we have awhile. So I figured I would come try out Zuljin. I am making a warlock so I can get a fresh start to hopefully spark some more interest up in WoW. I am looking for a small tight knit guild who raids. Please let me know and I would love to talk!Aarcus5 Oct 17, 2015
Oct 17, 2015 family friendly Shadow Soldiers is a family friendly guild and recruiting. If you are as over protective as I am, but your kids play, this guild is a safe place for the entire family to play together. My whole family plays and my kids are 10 and 11. We are a family of gamers. The guild caters to all aspects of the game and we try to run together. If you want to raid, I join premades and would love to have you join those with me. Most of the time we are leveling toons or pvping. so if you let your kids play but worry about their online experiences then hop on over. We would love to have ya. twinkletoes#1398Aaya1 Oct 17, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 [H] <Wicked Truth> 13/13H LFM Wicked Truth is a reformed guild on Zul'jin with raiders that have 7/7H Highmaul, 10/10H BRF and 13/13H Hellfire Citadel. We want more people for mythic content progression and also to stick with us for Legion. We are a group of exceptional raiders and friends, that raid together in a mature and fun environment, but we are also serious about progression and reaching our goals. Wicked Truth can offer you a stable guild with a positive raid environment and excellent social atmosphere inside and outside of raid times. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We're currently looking for classes/specs below : - Monk (Tank with Dps OS or Dps with Tank OS) - Warrior (Tank with Dps OS or Dps with Tank OS) - Priest (Dps with Heals OS) - Shaman (Dps with Heals OS) But we are always looking for and can consider exceptional applications. Also we have open recruitment for Casuals. If you want a place to call home, make friends and have fun. Just drop us an app. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Loot System : EPGP Our raid days are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST, which we do Heroic HFC and Mythic Progression. On Tuesday we do an optional/casual raid , usually done with raid ready alts, some mains and also used for Recruitment/Trial purpose. On this day we do a first floor Heroic and couple Normal HFC, from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you feel like you could be a part of our roster then apply at http://wickedtruth.enjin.com/recruitment Or alternatively speak to one of our officers in game: Gelado, Ira or Sandbagger. You can also reach me ( Nuth#1300 ) on bnet as well.Gelado26 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 <Aterlier>13/13N 11/13 H Recruiting Who we are: We are a guild comprised of a group of people who have been raiding together since MoP, although, at the time it was under another Guild name. We were a top 20 guild on the server, working on clearing Heroic SoO before it became Mythic. Real Life hit us hard at the end of MoP, start of WoD and we lost some people to jobs/personal reasons. The remaining players joined under another guild wanting to start again where we had stopped. We have had a difficult time in WoD in retooling the group due to people joining and leaving the game for the same reasons. We are still looking for some good, reliable people who are still looking to raiding weekly and having fun yet be serious enough about the game to progress. We are not looking for elitists who want to bring the atmosphere down. We are in no way a Hardcore raid group but are far from a Casual one as well. All of our officers/leaders are 13/13H HFC. What we are looking for: We are looking for like minded individuals who still enjoy raiding even though it's nearing the end of the expansion. People who still want to progress and have fun, finish the expansion strong as well as start Legion the same way. We are looking for some Ranged DPS with a huge priority on Shaman, Mage, Warlock and Boomkin. Also a couple more Melee DPS (no more DK's though....sorry) and one more Healer with a preference on Pally or Shaman. We ask that you have some experience with Heroics or at least killed 12/13 Normal and have a Ilevel of at least 690. We find that it's not the gear that will hold you back, it's the ability. Our Raid days and Times are Tues and Thurs 9pm - 12pm est./server time. We also do a N HFC run on Mondays 9pm-12pm for alts./fun. Contact Us: If you are interested please feel free to add any of us and contact us in game. me@ Kelivann2021#1629 Milk@ TroyAnthony#1743 Mallaah@ Mallaah#1483 Mac@ Mac#1753Kelivann3 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Zul'jin resets and DC's Why is the server periodically forcing people offline, anyone know? :)Lynckk0 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 (H) Dead Again recruiting for HFC normal Dead Again is a recent transferred guild from Stormrage. We are a growing, fun and social guild with a wide range of players. We have multiple raid teams on a variety level of progression. Currently, we are looking to fill in the ranks for our Navy Blue Team which is ready to enter Normal Hellfire Citadel. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 9pm-12pm EST/server time. We will require that you can use Mumble voice chat and make 90% attendance. We are asking for an item level of 680+, which is fairly easy to acquire. Our curent needs: Tank- Druid or Monk Healer- Disc priest , Resto Druid ,Resto Shaman DPS- Lock,Mage, any non-hunter DPS Anyone else that might be interested in joining our guild for whatever reason, please feel free. We have a lot going on and would love to include you in the fun. Contact any of our players in-game if interested. Someone will be happy to assist you.Mosswart0 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Hpally LF raiding Guild Hpally LF raiding guild have norm and heroic exp have my own consumables I WONT LEAVE MY GUILD im looking for someones guild to raid with that is ok with me not being int he guild please dont bother asking if i will have lots of previous hpally raiding expDawnofwinter1 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Fun, friendly guild Hi All, I've started a couple of alts (hoping to make one my new main) on this server and have enjoyed it. The community seems nice and the economy is awesome. However, I'd like to find an active guild that likes to have fun whether it's PvE and/or PvP and has a very social atmosphere. I'd also like to do some raiding but nothing too hardcore. If you have any advice please pass it on :)Haydys3 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 <Street Corner Horde> Selling H HFC Carries Street Corner Horde on Bleeding Hollow is now selling Heroic Hellfire Citadel carries. A 10 year old, established guild on Bleeding Hollow that is currently 9/13M. Loot and tier are always included, with zero competition. We do not have two buyers in the raid that will compete on the same piece of loot. Bosses 1-6 (Hellfire Assault through Gorefiend) = 150k gold Bosses 7-12 (Iskar through Mannoroth) = 200k gold Archimonde only = 100k gold FULL Heroic clear = 400k gold These runs take place from 8:30-12a EST on Sundays. If you have any questions, feel free to add my battle tag: Draxtor#1953Draxter2 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 WTB HEROIC HFC CARRY PST priest alt hashtag#1976Comp0 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 [H] Conflux 13/13H 5/13M LFM Conflux is a semi-hardcore guild looking for a few more raiders to join us for Mythic progression. We're a mature guild with a focus on quality raiding on a short schedule. Many of us have been playing together on and off for years and we're a tight knit group. Raid Times 9:30 pm - 12:30am Eastern T-W-TH Current Progression 13/13H HFC 5/13M Recruiting Warlock Boomchicken Hunter Mage Exceptional applicants are always welcome. Past Progression Warlords 7/7M Highmaul 7/10M BRF MoP 14/14H 10 SoO pre 6.0 13/13H 10 ToT pre SoO Contacts http://conflux-guild.com Vallan (Vallan#1468) Phelonie (Phelone#1635) Mike (Michael#1862)Morfax38 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 <Mass Casualty> 3/13M LF ranged dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 680. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 3/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6 -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Balance Druid -Mage -Shadow Priest -Elemental Shaman -Hunter -Warlock -Holy Paladin -Disc Priest If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Looking for guild I am a casual looking for an active guild. I have a weird work schedule thou. I work 3 days one week and the other 4 the next and then repeat. I have 5 100s atm and am looking for a guild that is just active. LFR, PVP, 5 mans or whatever. I do work nights, 12 hr shifts, so would be on at night.Macbear2 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Newer, More Casual Player LF a Friendly Guild Hello everyone, I recently moved over from Moonrunner since the realm was kind of dead and the guild I was in fell apart while I was gone for a month. I decided to give Zul'Jin a go since it's a highly recommended PvE server for Horde, and I like it so far, but I would like to be part of a guild again. Unfortunately most of the guilds I've joined in the past end up being silent, and I don't just want to join a guild for the sake of perks. I'm just looking for a guild that's more casual-oriented, and is friendly to having newer players among their ranks. I have never been someone who really goes for PvP, but I'm always happy to give it a go if others would like to. And I would like to give raiding a try when it becomes available to me, but I want to do it in a low pressure environment as opposed to a high-pressure one. If anybody would like to know my class and spec, I am a balance druid. Thank you.Rirtaff2 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Looking to Raid :D Hey guys. My friend and I are looking to start raiding again. I would like to play my Holy Pally and he wants to play as his Destro Lock. We are looking to get into normals and move up to heroics, I have some raiding experience my former guild went 6/7H HM and 8/10H BRF. My Battle.net ID is Krysis#1182, His ID is Soupah #1604Zânix2 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Mass Casualty 2/13M 13/13H LF dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 680. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Hellfire Citadel: 2/13M, 13/13H, 13/13N -Blackrock Foundry: 5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6 -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Balance Druid -Mage -Shadow Priest -Elemental Shaman -Hunter -Warlock -Holy Paladin If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Logiibob Melee DPS Officer: Nitromonster Ranged DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Mojjo Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Resto/Feral Druid LF Heroic Raid Team 706 ilevel Resto / 696 ilevel feral OS. 13/13N | 10/13H experience. I've played the Druid class since 2007, majority as Resto spec with a small time as Feral DPS during Wrath. ( I am willing to return to feral, under the understanding of a slight learning curve and a need to fill in certain gear slots such as trinkets and rings.) I've been with the same group of people and under the same raid leader for the last 7years. Unfortunately, the changes to raiding this expansion have slowly whittled down the majority of my guild to the point that our raid leader has made a choice to suspend his subscription. I am available Monday thru Thursday, but am only willing to commit to raiding 2days a week, between the hours of 9pmEST and Midnight. Must be Horde, I am not willing to faction change-- not even if you paid for it. Looking for a well established team, with a strong roster that averages 17 - 25 raiders a week. I have little interest in Mythics. Guild must be active and a raid team that is led by a non-hostile individual. If your raid leader is prone to screaming and shouting after wipes or human errors, I'm not interested. Can also provide logs upon request. Btag: MooingDruid#1737Moonora1 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 [H]Red Shift 1/13M LFM for Mythic Progression Hello, We're Red Shift, a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) and we're looking for more. What We're Looking For: Resto Druid Disc Priest Resto Shaman with Elemental off-spec Hunter Mage Boomkin **Always looking for exceptional players of any class.** About Us: We're a group of friends that do nerd things together in and out of World of Warcraft. We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it. With that being said, we are a fun bunch and have a laid back raid setting full of people from all over the country and different age ranges. We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not individual players. No favoritism, no loot drama. Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30p-10:30p EST Requirements for Potential Trials Please be able to provide recent logs. Have at least 4-Piece T18 with Legendary Ring completed Must not have an issue speaking in TeamSpeak (meaning have a working mic) Able to take constructive criticism without getting defensive--we're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Able to make the listed raid days and times. Thanks for looking Mischievous - bnet: giggles#1351Mischièvous0 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 LF Guild with Blacksteel Battleboar unlocked Looking for a guild that has the Blacksteel Battleboar unlocked that wouldn't mind me throwing in a leveling alt into the guild to purchase it.Havinon1 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 ilvl720, 9/13M MISTWEAVER LF NEW HOME Guild died due to attendance issues LF NEW HOME ilvl720 9/13M Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11071946/latest/#metric=hps&boss=0 BTAG: Hashtag#1976Comp1 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 LF H heals/range subs Oct 13th and 15th Recruitment is ever ongoing, Roster size is around 20, but we will be having our disc priest, a mage, a lock, and a hunter all on vacation during next weeks raids and are looking for some people to help step in. Will be killing N Manny, and N Arch followed by first 6 heroics on Tuesday. Then 3 more upper tier bosses before progression on H Soc and Tyrant. Would really appreciate some viable alts, or mains as opposed to the never ending supply of derps in group finder. We are laid back in terms of Heroic raiding, but we do still like to be efficient. Raids will be Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST. Post here or add me @ pop#1670 is you think you can help. We don't need exact class replacements, as long as you are solid and confident in the class you play. Thanks again for your time Zul'jin!Viprä2 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 WTB A Full Carry with loot through Heroic HFC I am interested in purchasing (with gold) a full carry for my paladin through heroic or mythic HFC. Please add Zemmbro in game to friends list if you can provide this service to me! :)Zemmbro0 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 disc/shadow priest looking for weekend guild Hello i am a raider that is returning to wow after an extended leave, my availability for raid at the moment is any nights after 10 server, I quit after highmaul due to life and work, would love to find a laid back guild, I prefer to heal but i don't mind dpsing, i work hard to the game an i do my research so i can be the best i can be. my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Roxycodone/simple btag Rallin#1810Roxycodone0 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 [H] <Disband> (5/13M, Sun/Mon 11-2 EST) Disband is a casual raiding guild aiming to progress as much as possible within our light raiding schedule. Currently we are 13/13 N-HFC & 13/13H-HFC & 5/13M. We are looking to recruit players with the competence and mindset for end game raiding but lack the time required to aggressively expedite high end progression. Expect our voip raiding environment to be generously vulgar and fun while bosses are not being pulled. Raid times: We raid Hellfire Citadel Sunday and Monday from 11PM-2AM EST. We also host off night/alt runs (not mandatory) through Normal and Heroic Hellfire Citadel usually on Tuesday and Friday from 11PM-2AM EST. Loot System: We use a Loot Council system to distribute gear. New Trials will be put through a period discretionary to officers where they are treated secondary from our raiders for loot. Recruitment: Currently we are looking for: - Ranged DPS - Spriest - Disc Priest - Mistweaver Monk - Warrior dps with a prot OS - Rogue Unless otherwise specified above, we are accepting applicants of any role. Please feel free to apply even if we are not looking for your class as exceptional players will always be considered. Contact Us: Please message any of the following for either more information or interest in joining Disband: - Pikto (Juni#1505) - Ben (Ben#6605) - Serric (Serric#1331) - Swordpénguin (Swordpenguin#1799) - Lojer (Lojer#1151)Pikto27 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 <Army of Darkness> 6/13H LFM for Progression We are currently in need of a Holy Paladin, Resto Druid or Disc Priest. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11 EST and provide all food, flasks and pots. 695+ Ilvl preferred but will consider a lower item level with extensive experience. Please reply if interested or with questions. I can also be reached in game, just send me a tell. BT is Tem#1411Temeculla0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 702 Feral w/ Guardian OS LF Raiding Guild Transferring over to Zul'jin today. I am 12/13 exp. raider with RL experience. Also have 4 other 100's that are raid ready or close. I am available mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays from 6pm to 12 AM EST. Btag is Draynos#1879 PST if interested Thank you!Baretheon3 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 <Pwny SlayStation> LF DPS pugs for AM Mythics We're ready to push mythics this week, and will need a couple of bodies to make 20. We can provide consumables. You provide patience, a friendly attitude, and a mythic capable toon. Our raid times are Weds/Thurs/Fri 8:30AM-11:30AM EST Gothealzz#1641 LollyProlly#1563Corallus0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 [H] <Dominus Sol> 12/13H, 13/13N Weekends <Dominus Sol> is a recently formed guild composed of friends who raided together before in the past. Although we have heroic (now mythic) experience, we’re starting the ranks up once more. We’re looking for people who know their class, and want to start out raiding in a chill environment. We're also looking for players who are laid back, but can unleash the fire in your belly to get things done. Current Progression: Normal Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N Heroic Hellfire Citadel: 12/13H Past Tier: Normal Highmaul: 6/7 Heroic Highmaul: 5/7 Normal BRF: 8/10 Heroic BRF: 7/10 Raid Times: There is always a possibility we may add a day or so, but discussion will be held to get feedback. Friday & Saturday: 9:30 – 12:30 EST Recruiting: Although a certain class may not be listed, feel free to talk to us about joining. Exceptional players are always considered. *Healers: As a healer, be excepted to know your off-spec to fill a swing position if a fight calls for it. Currently if you are interested in applying as a healer, you must have a dps off-spec and be prepared to heal if called for. -Mistweaver Monk -Restoration Shaman -Restoration Druid DPS: -Balance Druid -Mage -Shaman(Pref. Enhancement) -Shadow Priest -Hunter Expectations: - Attendance is highly expected from applicants, we expect a high rate of attendance, but understand that issues arise. Please let people know ahead of time. - Potions, Flasks, Food, etc. is expected in case there is not enough to be provided at any time. - Knowledge of the class, determination to do research for fights, etc. - Be able to take criticism if suggestions are made, or questions are asked. - Character must be at least an ilvl of 700 - Must have at least experience to at least to the upper citadel If interested in joining, feel free to contact one of our officers via battletag and we’ll get to it ASAP. Contact: Lanaron#1682 Arkuriel#1772 Jake#11632Derahno20 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 13/13H Illidan server LF mythic raiders Greetings everyone! <Voltaic> is a relatively new guild that started up in HFC. We believe in creating a solid raiding community here at Voltaic, so our guild focuses on long-term friendly raiding relationships to form a tight-knit core group. In fact, many individuals have said that this is one of the best raid environments they have ever been in. We are currently 13/13H and raid on T/W/Th 10pm-1am CST (server time). We are looking for exceptional DPS to come fill out our mythic roster for mythic progression in HFC and in Legion. If interested, please read the information below and come join us for our journey to Cutting Edge! General Information: Faction: Horde Server: US-Illidan Raid times: T/W/Th 10pm-1am CST (Server Time) Progression: 13/13N 13/13H Recruiting for: Mythic HFC Progression In high need of (705+ ilvl preferred): - Frost/Arcane Mage - Windwalker Monk -Resto Druid -Resto Shamen We're looking for players that...: - are dependable and will show up to raid every night on a timely basis. - have superior working knowledge of their class/spec. - have similar progression to our progress and are willing to commit to Mythic content. - are mature both during raid times and within the guild. - have a working mic and are comfortable using it. - are close to obtaining their legendary ring and the T18 2/4 piece set. What we'll provide: - Great guild and raid leadership. Leadership is calm yet focused - no yelling or other childish behavior. - A chill, but fast-paced raid environment. We will remain a 3 night/week core even for Mythic Progression. - An excellent and competitive raid team. - An excellent and thriving guild community. Applicants should contact: - Guild Master/Raid Lead: Lâyton (Chemley#1720) - Officer: Nerish (Nerish#1942) - Officer: Yøko (YoungEric#1643)Yøko0 Oct 9, 2015