Zul'jin

Sep 26, 2016 <The Elite Parlor> Recruiting for Legion! *About Us* The Elite Parlor was founded in May of 2009, by a close knit group consisting of mostly family members and friends. The focus was on end game raiding as a 10 man group, and we managed to achieve Realm #1 10m LK during that time. After several members taking a hiatus between Cataclysm and WoD, we're back and ready to push our progression for Legion! The guild is run by mostly former hardcore, end game raiders, who simply dont have the time to commit to a 5 night/week raiding schedule. Our raid leader also comes from the hardcore raiding scene, having achieved several realm/world top 10 rankings. *What We Offer* As a casual guild, we understand that sometimes life happens. We offer all raiders a home who are interested in end game progression, however simply cannot commit to a hardcore raiding schedule. We also also a largely family atmosphere, devoid of the usual nonsense found in the larger raiding guilds. All of our core members are willing to help out, and a number of them partake in all aspects of the game, including high end PvP, achievement hunting, and legacy raids. Our raids maintain a professional, end game-esque atmosphere, however we maintain a 2-3 day/week 3-4 hour/night schedule. We also have the possibility of offering a morning raid schedule for alts, and those wishing to gear up another character to feed into our main raid. Our long term goal is to climb the ladder back to the top, again becoming the premiere casual guild on Zul'Jin. *What We're Looking For* Below you will see a list of our class/role needs, however all exceptional players are welcome to apply. We are looking for dedicated, knowledgeable raiders, along with the new raiders willing to learn and grow as a player. We're also looking for players who can maintain at least ~80% attendance. Given that we raid on a casual schedule for a short period of time; we would like to make the most of that time, and push content as far as possible. If you feel that you meet these general requirements, please see the list below of our needs and feel free to apply at our guild site http://theeliteparlor.enjin.com/ Thank you, and welcome to The Elite Parlor! *Recruitment Needs* Melee dps- 1-3, preferably unholy dk, ret paladin, enhancement shaman (note: any melee with a strong gear set/artifact progression for their tank spec is highly preferred) Ranged dps- 2-4, preferably boomkin, mage, marksmanship hunter, shadow priest. (Note: ranged with a strong gear set/artifact progression for their healing spec is highly preferred) Healers- 1-3, preferably resto shaman, disipline priest. (Note: healers with a strong gear set/artifact progression for either melee or ranged dps is highly preferred) *Note.. if you don't see your class/spec listed in the needs, feel free to apply as we areceive always accepting qualified and experienced raiders!Zikavirusx22 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 FR/EN 846 MW and 847 DH tank LF raiding Guild Hello, My wife and I are looking for a raiding guild that raid between 7:30pm and 10:30-11pm MAX. We both enjoy the game and are really dedicated, we have 3 kids and a full time job, so we are looking for 2 raid night a week, the days doesn't matter much, but we can't really raid on Sunday due to The walking dead starting soon again :). Feel free to add me Midnight#1666 and i can fully answer any question you might have or just to talk. Edit : We are playing Horde -------- Ma femme et moi cherchons une guilde qui raid entre 7:30pm et 10h30-11h Pm MAX. Nous aimons le jeu et sommes vraiment dédié, nous avons 3 enfants et un travail à plein temps, donc nous cherchons 2 nuit de raids par semaine, les jours ne dérange pas beaucoup, mais nous ne pouvons pas vraiment raid dimanche car The Walking Dead recommence bientôt. N'hésitez pas à m'ajouter Midnight#1666 et je peux entièrement répondre à n'importe quelle question que vous pourriez avoir ou juste parler. Edit: Nous sommes HordeTîtania0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Gold trade I have a little over 3500 gold on Horde Zul'jin I'm willing to trade for another server gold. I am willing to accept Eitrigg/Shu'halo (H/A), Aerie Peak (H/A) or Alexstrasza/Terokkar (Alliance only). If you are interested please message me cane#1282 or here ( b.net better, I don't check forums often)Zoerya0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 <Brogrammers> Recruiting DPS and healer <Brogrammers> is recruiting for Legion raids, we are looking for ranged DPS and a healer to join our progression raid team. Also recruiting casuals and levelers! Or just looking for a cool, social guild to do heriocs and mythics! Raid times are Monday/Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST Add me at AcidGoats#1768 or Azdrith#1277 for more detailsVuljini0 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 Arrogant [H] is recruiting all. ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 Looking for a new home Hey everyone, I'm currently seeking a new guild on Zul'Jin. My main spec is prot warrior, but I can also play fury. (Prefer tanking though) I tanked all last expansion, but the guild I was in had attendance issues, so we didn't get as far as I would have liked. I miss the camaraderie of being in a guild. So, if there are any guilds that are in need of a tank and is social and active, send me a message. My preferred raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm until whenever.Wulfgâr0 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 [H] 847 Monk Looking for a Guild Hey, guys! Just moved to Zul'jin, and looking for a new home. I'd prefer playing my monk (847), but I am also currently working on my boomkin and pally tank. Need something late night (currently on the west coast for school), and not available on Mondays. Happy to answer any questions or give any info! Preemptive thanks!Jintei2 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 <H> Arise - Guilde Quebecoise/Francophone Bonjour a tous ! Nous sommes une guilde Quebecoise/Francophone a la recherche de quelques joueurs exceptionnels pour notre core mythic. Nous recrutons presentement ; - Warlock - Druid (Feral) - Shaman (Ele) - Mage - Monk (Mistweaver) Les raids se deroulent en semaine ; Mardi, Mercredi ainsi que Vendredi le temps que nous ayons le content 'on farm', ensuite ce sera Mardi & Mercredi, de 7h30pm @ 10h30pm. N'hesitez pas a communiquer avec nous si vous avez des questions ou desirez formulez une application ! Au plaisir !Apöllo4 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 [H] 841 DH LF morning raid guild Havoc DH looking for a guild that raids mornings or at least on a Monday/Wednesday schedule. I hope to run mythic dungeons with guildies and push into heroic/mythic raid progression. Decently experienced at raiding, but never had a decent guild to run with. Contact me on BNET @EmmBurr#1948 or /w in game @Morgíana, or simply reply to this post. Thank you for your time and considerationMorgíana0 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 [H] Rogue LFG Heroic/Mythic+ Focused Guild I am looking for a guild that is focused on Heroic Raiding, if we make it to mythic raid content that's great. And doing Mythic+ dungeon runs. I am currently 6/7 Normal EN, 3 of which I used group finder and raid lead myself. Including multiple Ursoc kills for rerolls. I was top melee DPS in every fight, overall top DPS in a few. I have a plethora of raiding experience ranging from Naxx40 to Heroic HFC, minus Cataclysm expansion which I did not play at all. Short Term I can raid Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but there will be job schedule change in next 1-3 weeks making my available days Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I work four 10's and get 3 days off a week. The days I am off I will be on a decent amount. If you would like an experienced player, that researches their class and boss fights prior to the first pull, that's me. If you have any questions, ask here or in-game: RealJustin#1667 Thanks for reading, you're beautiful. Skanksinatra0 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 All druids guild recruiting <Druids of the Caw> is an all druids guild recruiting on Zul'jin server Horde faction. We are looking for players of all levels to join our ranks and build the guild up for greater activities in the future. Join Us! Contact me in game: Chase242#1807 Titaniumm-Thrall Tyquando-Zul'jinTyquando0 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 [H] Ancient LF Healer -Ancient- Is Recruiting 1 more healer (Priest/Sha/Monk) Raid days are Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12:30am Server We're casual, looking to push Normal/Heroic. Most of the raiders are 840+ currently, but our requirements are 830+ We're Drama Free. Seriously, no extra baggage. Come kick it with us, enjoy the ride and get some loot. Btag is Brushie#1482 Ingame- LitehealssLitehealss1 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Atelier is Recruiting Atelier is Recruiting We are currently looking for some ranged DPS to help finish up our raid team. We were 13/13 H in WoD when a few of our main raiders had to take a leave for IRL stuff. We decided to shut it down after the new year and retool for Legion. We will be raiding on Tues./Thurs. 9pm - 11pm est. for Emerald Nightmare. We feel only a couple hours will be needed once we get going for 7 bosses. Once we feel it will need more we will go to 9pm -12pm. We will also be trying to put together a weekend run for alts and or other raiders who can not make the Tue/Thur raid. Although we have a casual raid schedule atm to keep from burning ppl out early we will definitely be serious while raiding and will look at any quality players who would like to join us, not just ranged DPS. When not raiding we try to keep guild Mythic+ runs going as much as possible and have plenty of people willing to help with whatever you may need. We just ask that you come ready to go and willing to have fun. If this sounds good to you pls whisper Moonstalker, Rectangular, or myself in game.Zeeßø0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 [H]Recruiting for Sat. night raid - <TTL> Looking for a place to call home? The Thundering Legion may be the place for you! All are welcome to join. Actively recruiting DPS for a Saturday raid(Normal/Heroic), 8PM EST/5PM PST. No experience required. No more shaman for this raid. -Experienced leaders -Active Community -Fun Activities -Casual Environment -Serious Raiding Respond here, add me on B.Net(Sterkzal#1561), or message me in game.Vishkozus1 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Experienced Tank Looking for a Raid Team I tank, that is what I do. I have been grabbing aggro from Mobs/Bosses since Lich King and I will continue to tank them through this expansion, the next one and beyond. If you are looking for an experienced raider who you can convert into that DPS class your raid team is missing, please look somewhere else. I am a tank. I currently have a 845 Blood DK that was 11/13M HFC and a 838 Guardian Druid (13/13 H HFC) that are ready to raid right now. I can have a Vengeance DH (they play so much like the DK's used to), Prot Warrior or Prot Pally ready to go in about a week. I have been AoTC for the past 4 raids and plan on doing the same all of the way through Legion. What I am looking for is a raid team where I can do what I do best; tank bosses and help guide a guild through Legion progression. If you are interested you can contact me at Bomanz#1340. Have fun storming the Emerald Nightmare!Pepsí0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Arrogant [H] is recruiting all. ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Splitting Zul'jin A few years back, several high pop servers were offered free transfers to low servers, so that getting into the realm would be easier and quicker (less sitting in line) Zul'jin never made the list to change. Yesterday, Sept 20, Zul'jin was locked with a 35 minute wait time. Discussion : Should we Zul'jinites try and get the same treatment? Or should we just bare with it and stay with our home?Wildesira2 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 -=Prestige=- Guilde Francophone/quebecoise -=Prestige=- Guilde Francophone/quebecoise Bonjour nous recherchons presentement pour notre raidcore...1 range dps... warlock ,eleshamaman, sp priest, boumkin ou hunter ! Nous sommes une guilde avec beaucoup dexperience dans le contenue pve. Au plaisir de raider avec vous ! pst in game Lonelydemon ou demonsylvia.Demonsylvia1 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 848 Rogue Transfer LF Late Night/Weekend Raid Hello all, I'm a veteran rogue in search of a raiding guild now that raids are under way and I would like to experience as much as I can. I'm looking for a team to down bosses and get purps with. Casual or hardcore, heroic or mythic, it doesn't matter to me as long as we get it done. Prefer laid-back environment. About me: 1) I have many years of game experience, I know the drill. Be on time and don't stand in the stuff. 2) I try to put out as much dps as my spec can allow and play whatever is best for the fights (Outlaw's RNG can be a godsend or a killer, but it can be managed). 3) I can communicate but will mostly stay quiet so the leaders can speak. Open to questions and criticism as well. 4) I'm able to provide consumables for myself. 5) I have many alts that I can multi-class on if needed. I own a DH, DK, Warrior, Mage, and Pally that I play on the side. Would require gearing but could easily get there currently. 6) I also pvp on the side (wow amazing). 7) During the early stages of raiding I would like to remain on my server until I mesh in the with the team or pass trial if you do that. I've transferred servers into many guilds that disbanded instantly and all I got was a loss of $25. Others from the guild can add me if they wish. Plus I can make everything that the raid can't trade me, so that doesn't have to be a worry. If we progress through heroic and make it to mythic, I'll be on my way instantly if I haven't made it over there already. 8) Stable connection unless poodlecorp is out for retweets on twitter by ddosing good ol' Blizz. Thank you for reading and understanding my post, send me some guild macro spams and add in your btag below so I can contact you. Hope to see you in the game!Shinobi3 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 LF 1 Heal , Range DPS Guild Core team 5/7 INFERNO LF 1 Healer and few Range DPS for Guild Core Raid team we raid Tue Wen 9pm EST/Server we are 5/7 atm only one range dps our hunters and locks have ran off it seems lol... https://discord.gg/6cFmyEh is the guild Discord information you can link up with one of us for more information Min ilvl 830 mechanics are what we push on our team performance is guild priority as well as helping team members who are dedicated and grow as a raider in performance to make the rank of Raider in guild Commander Kaiser GM of INFERNOKâiser0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Recherche guilde quéceçoise Bonjour, Mon perso est un priest (shadow ou holy) et j'aimerais joindre une guilde québeçoise Horde. Je suis disponible du mardi au samedi pour les raids. Si vous avez de la place contactez moi ! Bonne Nuit.Agostini0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 <H> Heroic Deeds - Zul'jin Looking for a solid raiding guild for Legion? Well <Heroic Deeds> is recruiting. We are looking for competent players that want to have a good time and raid. We will be Raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm-2am server time. Go to http://heroic.deeds.wowhordes.com/ Nightknight#140942Ghoulàid16 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 [H] <Council of the Ancients> LF Raiders CotA is a newly formed guild consisting of new and veteran players. Most of us have recently returned to the game to enjoy the new xpac, and we are now looking to form a solid raid team for normal/heroic progression (and eventually mythic). We currently have a mix of roles and specs, so all classes/roles/specs may apply. All applicants, regardless of skill and prior achievements, will be considered and given a shot! The only requirements are the ability to clearly communicate, follow directions, and grow and adapt to new challenges and situations. Raid times (as of now) will be Tuesday-Thursday from 2200 EST - 0200 EST. For more info, contact: Jyxus#1804 // Kontrol#11963Avaryc0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 Rez <H> LF more Raiders I know I know... everyone is looking for raiders. Looks like most guilds have a half team or at least a partial team. So what do we have to offer that might be any different? Well Honestly the only thing I can offer that might interest you the reader of this fine recruitment post is our raid times. We raid Wednesday 7-10pm est and Saturday 7-10pm. If these are the times that you've been looking for by all means lets chat. Who we are and what we need.... Rez <H> - Zul'Jin is back and looking to reform the raid team. We're a casual progressive team meaning we used to raid pretty hardcore way back when.. But we've aged and while we still like to down bosses, we don't plan on going all "Method" and spending 5-6 days a week trying. Our core team knows how to stay out of the bad and follow RL instructions. We hope you can as well. We have immediate needs for shaman heals. Several DPS roles still open and possible off tank role (our's may be switching to a DPS role yet) Main tank is rolling a DH this time around. A warrior would be a plus but will consider any that know how to tank in a raid. Raid times will be Weds 7-10 and Sat.7-10 evenings. Eastern standard times. We're using Discord now for raid chats. It's free and pretty friggin crystal clear if you haven't tried it yet. if you join the guild you'll get free repairs (cuz lets face it... it's the very least we can do right?) flask and potions are usually available. Show up gemmed and enchanted properly for your spec. And for the love of god show up on time... You'd think that would be an easy request.. But it's harder than one thinks. But I digress.. New expansion new happy thoughts :D Loot is based on a MS>OS roll system. We do this for everyone that is in the raid. So if we even have to pick up some pugs for the first few times filling spots they have a fair shot at the derples that drop. eliminates 100% of the drama and whining and G/quitting I see in so many other groups that want to use some weird sort of merit system. Works for them cool. We're just more casual than that and eventually everyone gets everything. loot can go to a bunch of different people or all the the same one (hasn't happened yet) all based on pure RNG. So if you're interested in raiding with a bunch of mature salty sea biscuits that will usually make fun of your mother for no apparent reason send me a note. Here or btag Sham#1758Shamrunt1 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 Resto druid LF Casual raiding guild (H) Hello everyone. I am new to the server and searching for just the right guild. I am interested in raiding normal/heroic. I need a weekend raiding guild due to work. I really want to find a group of people that I would easily fit in with and enjoy the game together. Becca#1367 is my btag if there is anyone that has any offers.Spoonzy1 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 Priest recherche guilde Québec horde. Bonjour, Mon perso est un priest (shadow ou holy) et j'aimerais joindre une guilde québeçoise. Je suis disponible du mardi au samedi pour les raids. Si vous avez de la place contactez moi ! Bonne journée.Agostini0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 (H) 844 ARogue LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I am an Assassination Rogue looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild For the upcoming raids. I have put in a lot of effort in gearing up and doing what has to be done to get my gear up to par. I am a hard working hardcore player. I'm a fun person to be around and I like to goof off a bit. Whenever the time comes, I am serious about what has to be done do and I'm in it to win it. My Raiding experience is decent. I Have been in a Hardcore guild before but that was back in Cataclysm. That being said, It has been a long time but I know what is expected and what has to be done. I am dedicated to learn all the fights and practice until I perfect everything. I am looking for a Guild which raids around the time of 7pm - 1am EST, Weekends/Weekdays. If interested in me please contact me in-game through my Battletag: Valkyon#11490Panthyon0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild Preferably a raid guild on Zul'jin although I would consider transferring also. Horde or Alliance, doesn't really matter which. I'm an experienced raider who has been raiding since the Burning Crusade, having played many different classes in that time, both as a raid dps, healer and tank at various points while playing. In Legion I'm planning to play a Demon Hunter (Tank or DPS) and am perfectly comfortable with both Heroic and Mythic raiding models. Might also consider playing something else as well, although will have some catching up to do. I learn quickly, I rarely every make the same mistake twice and once raid times are set I'll always be on time. My raid times can be rather flexible right now- but I am looking for something along the lines of 2-3 days a week. I'm also looking for a guild that functions as a group, not just during raid- but working as a team to cover professions, stock the guild bank and so and of course will be looking to contribute myself (will change professions as needed) You can contact me on Battlenet at: Karaco#1919Karaco1 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 (H) 845 Spriest LF Mythic Raiding Team Hi, I am Spriest current looking for a Mythic Raiding Team for the upcoming raids that legion has to offer. I've put in quite a bit of effort for gearing with all 3 weeks of clearing mythics dungeons as well as 100+ dungeon queues for that chance at a legendary. =I My raiding exp: SoO: 13/13H on spriest; 9/13H on shaman Highmaul: 7/7M BRF: 7/10M HFC: 5/13M (guild stopped raiding in early January) What I'm looking for: An organized mythic guild that offers progression at a reasonable pace while keeping the aspect of fun there. I am not looking for a guild to just farm Heroic content. Due to schedule changes, I am currently looking for a guild that raids after 10:30 pm EST on Weekdays, or after 9pm on Friday and Saturday. You can contact me in-game at Problem - Zul'jin or add btag Srsmodelol#1231Problem2 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 [H] 841 Priest, 845 DK LFGuild Close pleaseDialectiq0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 Unholy dk and Priest looking for guild On ally at the moment but looking to transfer to Zul'Jin. Interested in any raiding guilds on this server raiding primarily on weekdays. I'm the unholy DK at 847 currently, would like to bring my disc priest, 840 ilvl along aswell. Add me at Killpacko#1641 if interestedGuacøtaco0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 [H] 4 Experienced Raiders looking for guild. Myself (Resto Shaman) and three other friends (Fury/Prot Warrior, Holy/Prot Pally, and WW/BM/MW Monk) are looking for a semi-serious raiding guild. We have all been playing the game for several years and have experience raiding and raid leading. We're a looking for a serious raiding guild that isn't ultra hardcore and will be progressing into Heroic Raiding. A guild that is serious about understanding how to play one's class, executing raid mechanics, and is committed to progression would be perfect for us. We can no longer commit as much time to the game as we used to because of jobs, school, and families, but we still want a guild full of skilled players who are interested in progression without the time investment required for Mythic raiding. We're a laid back bunch who still want to kill some bosses. Please let me know if your guild needs to fill a few raid spots. Thanks =)Gadgetpants5 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 [H] Lethal Artists of War now recruiting Rebuilding after burnout from a year of HFC, we are now looking to rebuild our raid. We are a casual guild with a hardcore approach. Raid times are going to be Tuesday and Thursday, from 9PM to Midnight server time. We are always looking for all classes and types, but top priority goes to: Paladins - Tank, Heals, or DPS Elemental Shamans Mages Protection Warriors Everyone else, we still would like to hear from you. We will start raiding in just a few weeks time once we finalize the roster. Contact me in game and we can chat about what you're looking for and we can provide.Negaduck1 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 [H] LF Guild Prot Paladin & Resto Druid We are currently looking for a guild to raid with, we have 8pm-12pm availability most nights. We have raiding experience as far back as burning crusade. Send me a whisper, or reply here.Móogle0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 847 Blood DK LFG I have a ton of experience as a raider. Was full time back in the day before Cata, and want to get back at it. Just contact me!Chowduh0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 LF Weds/Thurs late guild. Currently Holy/Ret but I can also Tank if needed. Ive done so in previous expansions. I'm looking for a Weds/Thurs guild that starts around 10pm server time or later. Thank you.Dareneld0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 2 Tanks & 3 Healers looking for a Guild Two Tanks (Blood DK and Prot Pally) and Three Healers (Mistwalker/Resto Shaman/Resto Druid) are in search of a committed group of DPS to join us or let us join in with Heroic/Myhic progression. It's a tall order but we're all IRL friends who've played forever and want to take raiding a bit more seriously. All members are 847-852 ilvl currently and have common sense when it comes to mechanics and the understanding of our classes. Our current raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9pm to 12 EST Finding a group with a similar schedule would be ideal. Message me in game or add me Celly#1261Lokiichan0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 <Salt> [H] Zul'jin recruiting. Salt Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times [Tuesday | Thursdays] EST - 7PM - 10AM These times are subject to change in accordance with a majority vote from the guild Why Salt? Salt is a progression focused casual guild with 3/7 N Emerald Nightmare. With a combination of "old school" "hardcore" raiders, there family and friends, we've successfully cleared large swaths of content, from bosses in Vanilla Naxx to current Mythic content available. Our core is comprised of players who have been playing WoW since 2005. We are looking to fill our roster for Raids. Our mission is to see the content and have fun doing it. So, whether your a new player or old, never raided before, but would like to give it a try. Stop by http://guildsalt.info/, read our Policies page, and if those sounds good to you, put in an application, or contact me (Psa#1456) today for more info. Currently Recruiting In need of healers, but all classes / specs are welcome to apply: http://guildsalt.info/Psì0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 ilvl 844 Mistweaver LF Raid Guild I need a guild that will be raiding 2-3 nights a week. Want to really dedicate myself to the guild. The guild also has to be raiding from times no later than 21:30 EDT. Thank you!Wuxi2 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 [H] 838+ Warlock LF Sun & Mon Mythic raid Times available & time zone My time zone: Pacific / US West Sun: Any time Mon: Any time Other: 11:00 PM PDT - 3:00 PM PDT (Not a typo. I can raid super late night or early morning/afternoon if not Sun & Mon) Server preference None, willing to transfer any where Faction preference Horde only please Days per week willing to raid I prefer Sun+Mon only, but I'm totally okay with 3+ days on super late nights or early morning/afternoon Logs & Stuff Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/251436/ (The newest ones are my Warlock, the older ones are my DH) UI Screenshot: http://imgur.com/4xIxVMU About me I'm a 30-something IT professional and old school nerd. My default "new people" behavior is to be polite, respectful and tolerant. I've never been a troll or someone who derives pleasure from the suffering of others. If I'm around people I know or am comfortable with, I do have a bit of a sarcastic, smart !@# streak. Even then there's a time and a place for such humor and I try to maintain social awareness. I've played MMOs for a long time (EverQuest 1998), and have played WoW on and off since Vanilla. Despite my long history with WoW, due to various life forces (work, school, relationships) I've only been an active raider in WotLK and Cataclysm. However, when I raided I was very active and served in a Raid Leader capacity for most of that time. When I raid I take it seriously. I am definitely a "try hard." Like anyone I play to have fun, it's just that my definition of fun is playing with people around the same skill level as me and downing bosses at a reasonable rate of progress. To me, that "reasonable rate" means the group is good at evaluating what kind of mistakes they are making (strategy or execution), and then correcting them and not repeating them. New mistakes are okay and part of the fun. Repeated mistakes are where problems can occur depending on the group's dynamics and resiliency in the face of repeated failure. As a result, I prefer to be in a group that holds its raiders to a standard and enforces it when it's not being met. Thank you for your time and for considering me as an applicant. Contact info B.net tag: Rokdog#1964 Main toon: Kaelgar (Destruction main, Demonology off) Realm: Zul'jin-US-Horde Voice comms?: Yep, any platform is fine Anything else I have an 842 DH Vengeance tank (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Kaelgorin/advanced) Rank 17+ / i862 weapons and ready for Mythics+ or raiding. I love tanking with him and it would be my main if I could. However, ranged DPS are in higher demand and I just want to raid with a skilled group. As of this post, my Warlock is 838 iLvl with a Rank 16+ / i862 main weapon, and the off-specs are at 13 each. I would be further with my Dest & Demo weapons but this character hit 110 a week after my DH when I decided to change focus.Kaelgar0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 <Arrogant> [H] is recruiting all ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 <Et Honorem> (H) Late Night Guild Recruiting <Et Honorem> is a newly formed guild led by experienced raiders that have been playing since vanilla. All of us have mythic experience over several expansions and are looking to start of a new late night raiding guild. About Us: We are a group of friends that have played together for a while and we’re ready to get into some Legion progression. We have many, many years of raiding experience and looking into building a solid core for Heroic then Mythic raid progression. We offer: -Team based, fun, and no bull!@#$ atmosphere. What we expect: -Be prepared, able to take criticism and not be toxic, have a team focus attitude and know when you need to focus to get the job done and be able to take a joke, we all like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about your class and do the research. We aren't here to hold your hand, knowledge of fights are your responsibility and should be researched ahead of time. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding: Fri/Sat 11:30pm-2:30am ST. Recruitment Needs: DPS - Ranged: Hunter / Fire Mage / Warlock Melee DPS: Arms Warrior / Unholy Death Knight Healers: Holy Priest / Resto Shaman Tanks: Closed Be at least 835 ilvl but 840+ is preferred. Our Loot System: Loot Council of Officers with EPGP for tracking purposes. All loot will be distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Snowbawler (Whitetip8#1180) - GM, Johnorreah(Loizzi92#1262) - Officer/Recruiter Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Snowbawler9 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 [H]New Guild Looking for Raiding Members! Greetings fellow WoW enthusiast :) Our new guild, "A Game Changer", Is looking to recruit players to fill our ranks. Currently searching for Range DPS, Healers, and Non-DH/Pally Melees. We are a new guild, but guild leaders have been leading raids since BC. The guild environment is relaxed and helpful. We are a Christian guild and will be doing devotions and prayer request for members, but please understand by no means do you yourself have to be Christian to join and play with us. All players will be respectful of other members beliefs and if you do not wish to partake in the devotionals that is perfectly ok and you will still receive all the benefits of being a member. Message Keinrah/Jrakuba for information on benefits. We will be progressing towards Heroic and Mythic raids, as well as Mythic dungeons and various group achievements for mounts/titles/Weapon skins. We are also open to doing older content achievements as well for those mounts and titles. Since we are new on the scene, we will do everything we can to help you get geared up and ready to go. We stay true to the idea of no one gets left behind; we will not be cut throat and snarky and if there are areas of raiding you need improvement in we will help you with it. We hope for Friday and Saturday night raid times. Maybe some extra days here and there if work schedules allow (Monsters gotta' get bought some how, ya know?) This guild is about giving and helping your fellow members to succeed and have a good time in all of our endeavors while getting loots and downing bosses :) If you are interested in joining please send an in game message to Keinrah/Rhoryn/Jrakuba for more information on guild and benefits we hope to offer. Thank you for taking the time to read and game on!Keinrah0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 [H] Enhance Shaman LF Casual Guild Hello, I'm looking for a casual guild, somewhere that has an active and social player base (not a guild where out of 700 members I'm the only one ever online). I'm interested in doing mythic+, world quests, ect, not really anything hardcore. I do enjoy raiding, but i don't want to have to commit to a regular schedule so something along the lines of occasional alt runs or open raids would be nice (not really necessary though). In general i just want a place where i can play the game and have other players there as well, as it is an MMO. You should be able to message me through my Battle Tag, gngy #1344, you can also whisper me if i happen to be online.Durarg0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 [A] Demon Hunter Tank LF Guild Hello everyone, I'm new to this faction of the server. I'm enjoying the expansion so far but there is only so much I can get out of LFG. I'm looking for an english speaking guild that is running Mythic+ and casual raiding. Please message me in game. Owlchemist#1267 if you're looking for another member. I'm open to DPS or Tanking. I have experience with both in fairly high end raiding.Apsalaar0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 {H} Duo looking for late night raiding 830 Warrior (Also looking to make priest main but willing to play either one) along with an 845 DH Havoc looking for a guild that is running raids at 1:30am server time until 1PM server time. Anywhere in that time zone will work for us. Mythic progression of stones is also a big plus.Tanksalittle0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 LF 3 RDPS for Heroic EN @9:30 EST Guild run looking for 3 Ranged DPS to fill out team for tonight. Have everything else covered plan is to attempt 2-3 bosses tonight depending on how the 2nd boss goes. We are a solid team who has been together for a while just needing range to finish out the team (Range seems to be at a premium right now) Add my Battletag Is Dhooper02#1575 I'll be on from the time of this post leading up to Raid timeDecantuar0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 [A] DH Looking for Competitive Evening Guild Hello all, I am a long time player looking to get back in to raiding after a break through MoP and WoD. I have been playing and raid leading since Vanilla, having more recent experience in H HM and H BRF, and am looking to start delving in to Heroic and Mythic raids and Mythic+ dungeons. I am looking for a mature, casual guild of like-minded individuals that have a high level of knowledge regarding their class and spec and are looking to advance and expand. I have preformed all roles during my raid history, but have decided to stick with a DH tank for this expansion and it has been great fun. I look forward to finding a good group of solid raiders. I am currently 848 with 10/10 mythics done each week. You can expect me to know the encounters on all difficulties, show up on time and prepared with pots, flasks, and food, be able to provide and take constructive criticism, and be dedicated to the progression. I am looking for a guild that raids after 7:00 p.m. PST, any day of the week. In addition, I have great flexibility during the weekends for raiding. I am currently located on Zul’Jin but will consider moving servers. Thank you for your consideration, you can reach me at Kensouki#1319.Dolfinz0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 844 DH Tank LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild I'm 844 ilvl Demon Hunter Tank What I'm looking for: An organized mythic guild that offers progression at a reasonable pace while keeping the aspect of fun there. I am not looking for a guild to just farm Heroic content. I am currently looking for a guild that raids after 9:00 pm EST on WeekdaysNinjakon0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 Zul'Jin - 838 Fire/Frost Mage LF Raid Guild Hi I'm in the process now of transferring realms and am looking for a new guild. I'm maining this xpac on my Fire/Frost Mage (I'm not familiar with Arcane but can learn it). I have some raid experience, and have Alch/Herb/Cooking profs almost leveled (I've reached the raid quests on both main profs, and have all recipes except the Salad from Nomi). I'm looking for World/Realm first as priority, just reasonable progression. Pls respond here or to RedQueen#1855 I also have GM/RL experience and am considering starting a guild to raid, if interested pls PM to bnet tagAeleanda4 Sep 20, 2016