Zul'jin

Sep 20, 2016 [H] 851 Ele Shaman LF Mythic Guild Hello, I am looking for a Mythic raid focused guild to join. About Me: I have previously played a priest (Drowsy), Monk (DrowsyPill), Warrior (Chocolatey), and now my Shaman. Raiding experience includes: BC: SWP Clear in <Rebirth> LK: Naxx in pugs, Ulduar and ToTC in small guilds including Mad Skill <Blueprint> Cata: <Honorbound> to <Relentless Onslaught> to <Duality> MoP: None WoD: <Halcyon> to <Eternal Silence> to <Deadbeat Dads> In many of the guilds I have been GM, RL, or officer. Current status: I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days, no more than 15 hours a week. I am available to raid pretty much at all times except Sunday night. (Reason for leaving current guild) I would prefer not to raid past 1:00AM EST. What I'm looking for: A Guild that will be focused on raiding Mythic content at a pace that allows us to finish the raid before the release of new content. I am not looking to clear all of mythic raiding in a month and farm it for 4 months. I am looking to clear the content at some point before the tier ends and we move onto the next tier. The guild should be able to clear all heroic content within a month of release and be somewhat into mythic raiding. The guild should be providing enough preparation prior to raid progression to give the raiders an idea of the strategy to be used, things to be expected. What I'm not looking for: A disorganized guild, a guild with no history, a new guild. Contact: Drowsy#1438 Quilzy-Zul'jin You can leave a post here as well, but best chance is to whisper me in-game or add me through battle tag.Quilzy0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 [H] demonic hierarchy wants you currently looking to rebuild our raid roster currently recruiting all classes. raid days are fri-sun 8-11 looking for mature experienced player. drama queens need not apply. must be min 830 i lvl to be considered for a raiding position for any other info feel free to contact us in game officers/gms gorhax pineapple eyre shadyshotsShadyshots1 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Looking for Balance Druid and Rogue If you are 840+ and want to start Heroic on Tues and can raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 9-1130pm server time/Eastern. We ask to know fights and be raid ready. Please Add @ Chipsandcoke#1804 ---- Thank YouDidipull0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Come join a PUG guild! Raiders for Hire - Est. 2008 on Emerald Dream and re-Est 2016 on ZJ Mercenary guild seeking any and all specs looking to raid. Leave your guild and pug with us! - No iLvl requirements - No mandatory raid times - Stay as long or as short as you want too - New players, old players and everyone in between BattleTag Exhumed#1948 for more info or message in-gameVikingfjord0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 ilvl 841 windwalker looking for raiding guild ilvl 841 windwalker looking for mythic dungeon /raiding guildFistzerker0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Zul'Jin Mage looking for guild. Hey Zul'Jin! I joined the server with a friend and was looking around for a guild to join. Not really one to cling to another person so I decided to stake out on my own to mixed results. I'm meeting really sketchy guilds or "Guys club" guilds with no real sense of organization. So here I am on the forums and other outlets to find a guild that has that progressive/progression mindset. A bit about myself: I am twenty four years old man tired of the tween/college discussions. I'm just not having it. I wake up early and my free time starts at around 1500 or 3pm. I played during WotLK and the only other MOBA I really got into was GW2 (THe community and systems in place were phenomenal) but I really did miss raiding so I joined Legion after reviewing a few videos. I'm pretty vocal and a leader when presented the opportunity. The Overview: My main is a mage ilvl 840+ Arcane spec. My main alt is going to either be a DK or Priest (Specs still pending) I'm completely free on Fridays/Saturdays minus days where I have extra duties. Contact me: Just send me an invite ingame or on battle.net To make the I in my name use alt + 141 to make the special character. Otherwise add/msg me on battle.net - Username Shapertv#1744Hìldegard3 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Looking to Raid Tuesday? Looking for More for Emerald Dream - Normal - On Tuesday 9 PM Server time. We have a min item level of 835 - the higher the better. If you're interested in raiding with us drop me a mail ingame! I am going to be using Icy Vein's guide for strats. http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/the-emerald-nightmare-raid Looking for the following DPS- Shadow Priest Warlock Shaman (Elemental Prefered) Paladin Monk Looking for the Following Heals- Disc Priest* Holy Priest Monk *Really hopeing for a Disc for the added ranged DPS and the ability to keep Melee Alive pretty well.Polarknight0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Group of 5 845+ ilvl LF Raids Hey all, a group of friends and I want in on the mythic action this expansion. Our classes are Enhance(OS Resto) Shaman 851 ilvl Warlock 847 ilvl Protection Paladin 849 ilvl Hunter 848 ilvl Mage 848 ilvl For all of you that want to fill in your roster for the first week of raids, we are here to accomplish that. We are all friendly and comedic but when raids come, our attitudes change to !@#$ing %^-* up. All of us perform at the highest standards and have the skill to volunteer for mechanics and explain to others how to play their class. We would all GLADLY go through a trial run to show you that we perfom at the highest skill cap. Now for a list of some things you get. -5 dedicated players hungry to clear content -players that research and can explain fights -players that parse in the top 90% of fights -100 % punctual -self buffed with flasks, food, pots -players who accept criticism -players who will help with the community within a guild This is kind of last second so I definitely missed some information about us so contact me, RobZ#1181, for any information needed. One last thing, we are only interested in a guild that will run heroic on raid release. Thank you for your time for reading this!Swaggaboom0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 <H> 845 Arms Warrior LF Guild Hey Guys, Got back into WoW with the release of Legion. I am free weekdays past 8pm, and weekends whenever. I am looking to dedicate to a consistent group that plans to delve into more challenging content. Thanks for your consideration!Pwnor1 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Arrogant [H] is recruiting all. ___________________Arrogant____________________ Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times ... Who is <Arrogant>? ... What we are looking for ... What we expect from you ... What we don't need ... Currently Recruiting ... For more questions you can contact me directly. Contact Info ...Drmnofscrmn0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Mistweaver Monk LF Mythics / Raiding Guild I am a bit late in starting this expansion I took some time away but I would like to find a Raiding / Mythics guild for This xpac. My Pros are healing of course, I have always loved healing and support. Add me Sulnishka#1741. I will need to get caught up of course but I believe id be a worthy healer for any group or raid.Mistclick0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 <Under the Influence> Under the Influence is a new guild to Zul'Jin comprised of like-minded players looking to tackle Mythic content. -<Raid Times>- Tuesday and Thursday 10pm-2am Server Time (EST) -<Current Role Needs>- Tank: Druid Healer(s): Druid Monk Paladin Shaman DPS: Boomkin (Resto off-spec preferred) Ele shaman (Resto off-spec preferred) Hnter Mage Shadow Priest Warlock -<Contact Under the Influence>- GM: Healbulance#1175Memebulance0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Fire Mage Looking for guild on horde. Looking for raiding guild on horde. I am a fire mage currently ilvl 725 starting mythics. I raided in cata and mop and pvp'd in wod. I would prefer atleast one of the raid days to be on sat or friday. Whisper me in game or here. My name is Phoov and my btag is Phoov#1271.Phoov5 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Rogue <H> LF raiding and Mythic+ guild Hello allAfter a poor experience with WoD, i dropped wow. I picked it up again early July and have not been able to put it down with Legion! I'm a busy person so competitive raiding is no longer an option. I'm on about 12-15 hours a week. Mostly week nights after 8est and weekends. I am looking for a guild that is active, enjoys raids, dungeons. I would probably not be able to commit to a consistent raid schedule but I am very interested in being available as a sub as well as doing mythic+ dungeons!! Any way reach out if you have something similar to that! Thanks!Westaflex0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 <H> 845 Prot Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild Experience raiding in Vanilla, BC, and Wotlk. I decided to come back to Legion and join a progression/mythic raiding guild to have some fun with before the content is released. I'm available from 7pm to 12am EST weekdays and weekends, cleared all mythic legion dungeons, with 19 (almost 20) ap points in artifact wep. I do not mind filling out applications or answering questions. Thank you!Nojohui0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 (H)845 Resto Druid LF Night Raid Group Hey I'm a Resto Druid sitting at 845 looking for a possible raid spot. Late'ish What I am looking for is a Guild who is calm, cool,and collected. It's a game not looking for a stressful environment caused by other raid members/leaders. I have raid experience since Vanilla, BC and WoTLK was in one of Gnomeragan's top guilds for progression, came into MoP late but still hit the raids and stopped in WoD right before BF just due to it not being fun. I'm a healer always have been always will be, I know my role and how to handle my responsibility. Looking for anything starting at 9pm server or later. I want to progress but don't want the game to turn into a job. If you have a spot open I'd love to chat about it Leave a message here or Hit me up on my Battle tag @ Dhooper02 #1575Decantuar1 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 848 WW + 845 RDruid LF Late'ish Raiding Guild My buddy and me are current seeking a raiding guild to begin progression with this coming week. We both have raid experience and would prefer a guild that has mythic ambitions. The druid would prefer if raid times started no earlier than 9:30pm server time most days but can raid mon wed thurs sun at any time. Add manth#1383 if you'd like to talk!Zenth0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 <Soul of Cinder> LF RDPS Hello everyone, we are currently a small guild consisting of experienced raiders looking to do some serious (but not hardcore) progression. We are looking for just a few more ranged dps to fill out our raid team, preferably a hunter. However, any non-cloth ranged DPS will be considered. Our raid times are 9pm-12am server time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently running plenty of mythic dungeons so if youre a bit behind on item level, we can help you out with that! Our goal is to clear Normal and Heroic content, and we are looking to start on the 27th. Please post here or add my battletag myriagon#1533 and whisper for details. Thanks.Mafic0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 No mercy (groupe mythic) recrute Nous recrutons actuellement un holy paladin pour notre groupe mythic! Nous raidons les mercredis et les lundis de 19Hr45 a 22hr15. Nous recherchons des joueurs sérieux qui ont envie de s'investir a fond! Les joueurs Crossrealm sont également la bienvenue, si l'envie d'xfer est une option, vous pourrez parler avec crazykätlady (leader)ou flashtie( officier) ou moi-même pour des questions concernant le groupe. Vous pouvez nous contacter ici sur le forum ou in game sous les même noms :)Tallülah0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 [H] ilvl 840 Blood (tank) DK LF guild I am looking for a casual/semi-hardcore guild. I've been playing wow on and off since it first came out, and I am looking for a mature crowd who have lives and families outside of wow. I can raid too no later then 10pm est time Sunday - ThursdaysXioura0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 <Triggered> Later evening raid team <Triggered> Is a newly formed guild for Legion on Zul'Jin. Its core group is filled with friends who have been gaming together for a long time, and raiding experience dating back to The Burning Crusade. Were going to be a semi-casual raid team going 2-3 nights a week, dates to be determined starting at 10:30 PM server time. We need mainly Ranged DPS and 1 Melee. Would love an Enh Shaman. We are also accepting casual players who just want to relax and enjoy the game. We love to help out our own and get everyone in a place where they are ready to experience end game content. Get ahold of me in game by PST or Mail. Or reply on this post. Thanks all!Tharidon0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 [H]Resto Druid 4 late night raid group (PT) ilvl 800 resto druid, currently on Area 52 but having no luck finding a raiding group that fits my hours i work nights. i live in california so i am Pacific time, 3 hours before server time Looking for a group for: 1030 pm - whenever or Mornings - 7 am - 2 pm Willing to transfer.Ëpione1 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 [H] Feral Druid Mythic Raider Looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 9pm-12pm EST. Looking to raid 2 nights a week, I might be able to swing the occasional 3rd night depending on the night and might be able to start as early as 8pm, depending on the night. Currently on Zul'jin(US) but will consider server/faction transfer. I have been raiding Heroic/Mythic level content since Wrath. Spent last expansion playing my hunter alt (Jacemoryl) to 11/13 Mythic in HFC, Feral was my main BC/Wrath/Cata/1/2MoP I am currently running Mythic 5 mans (DPS/Heals). Currently 842 ilvl (No legendaries yet T.T) with soon to be 20 points in Artifact (Will put 13 in Resto artifact next), All gear will be gemmed and enchanted before raiding. I would really like to find a permanent home. I have already put out a few applications with a few guilds but wanted to put this out there as well. :D Jacemora#1342Jacemora5 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 DeadBeat Dads <H> "Fri/Sat" Recruiting Hello, Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming child? Do you seek the favor of the War-Chief over the respect of your spouse? Is there a combination of empty cans, wrappers and dirty plates covering your desk? If you answered yes to any of these questions then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home. This is where you will play in Legion. Guild: Deadbeat Dads Server: Zul'Jin (High pop, No queue's, Good Economy, EST, lots to do) Progression: 5/13M Raid days: Fri/Sat 9pm-12 est Web: www.dbdguild.com Environment: Fun Currently Seeking: 100 active raiders and wow enthusiasts including officers, raid leaders, recruiters, and any and all who want to build a big fun community. HOLD THE DOOR! HODOR! If you are interested please contact me in game @ Grinder#1649 Cheers, Grinder Class I'm looking for Tanks 1x any but pally Range DPS Hunter warlock Melee Warrior DPS feral druid Monk Healers Resto Druid Resto Shaman Monk I'm always looking for good players even if your class isn't on the list.Rapidgrinder4 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 Fire Mage & MW Monk LF Weekend Prog Guild Experienced raiders newly transferred to Zul'Jin looking for a weekend progression guild. We started raiding during MoP as a Lock & DK, continued to raid through SoO as a Resto Shammy & MW Monk up to mythic level. We took a bit of a break after that but are back and itching to raid again, this time as a Fire Mage & MW Monk. I would consider transferring over my Resto Shammy if I need to, but I am having a lot of fun with the fire Mage so that would be my preference. We do still need to do a bit of gearing up, but our item lvls are advancing quickly. We are looking for an active guild of mature, friendly, drama free adults and a fairly laid back but competent raiding team. Availability: Friday - After 5:00pm server Saturday & Sunday anytimeËmbër2 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 ** delete me ** ** delete me **Buellerkhan21 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 ** delete please ** ** delete please ***Buellerkhan28 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 Mage and Hunter looking for weekend guild 841 mage and 846 hunter looking for a late night raiding weekend guild. Fri,sat,sun anywhere from 9pm-1am. ThanksFahjineugh4 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 Buying the name Arntor If you own this name contact me in game. Paying 60k for it.Döta0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 What's it like being Alliance on this server? I'm contemplating switching to Alliance because I'm making a druid and I like night elf druids more than the Horde alternatives, but with how Horde favorited Zul'jin is I'm wondering what exactly that means to be Alliance. Is there a low amount of guilds? With new crossrealm technology, is it at all difficult to get groups for things? What's the economy like?Metapod1 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 [H] Ninja Naga Loot Jackers LFM Hello fellow horde players! Ninja Naga Loot Jackers is looking for more players to join us. We are a casual group of people that are trying to build one of the biggest social casual guilds on Zul Jin. We dable in everything from pvp to questing. We also have random contest and big monthly contest were are member's can win tons of prizes. We are looking to build up a raid team for legion. The core group of members have raid experience dating back to the days of 40 man raiding and have end game raiding experience in every xpac. This guild is a Casual guild first where our goal is to have a drama free community were our members can build lasting bonds with each other. We currently have over 600 Active members, and we could use more. If you would like to join head over to our website @ http://nnlj.gamerlaunch.com/ or PM one of our guild members in game to get an invite. Have a great day and thanks for reading!Deathbybeef0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 843 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild on Zul'Jin Hi there. I recently started playing again, and switched servers to Zul'Jin. I raided all throughout WotLK and Cata, and most of Mists. I came back for this expansion, and am ready to raid! I have been a healer the entire time I have played, and plan on continuing to do so. I have always considered myself a "hardcore" raider, but with new responsibilities in life, I can't be up until 3 AM raiding anymore :P I am looking for a guild with a relaxed attitude, and is looking to challenge themselves with the newest content, possibly on Heroic. I am not looking for a guild looking to do Mythic content 4 nights a week or anything of that nature. I am available most days from 630 PM EST until 1 AM EST, excluding wednesdays (gotta play DnD!). Feel free to whisper me in game or send me a mail!Sadistisch6 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 <H> 841 Protection Warrior LF Raiding Guild Can raid anytime. Also interested in Mythic+ 5 mans.Kendakar0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 [Horde] 844 Holy Priest LF Guild Hello Zul'jin, I'm looking for a raiding guild! I have a lot of PreMoP raiding experience as I fell off WoW around that time (work shift schedule and current content). Legion has renewed my interests and with the raid dropping soon I'm now looking for a core raiding spot in a late night or weekend raiding guild. Almost all my raid experience is Healer or Tank, so you know I spend a fair amount of time learning fights before I even walk in the door. Available Raid Times: Mon-Thurs: 5AM-6PM Fri/Sat: I can accommodate most times Reply here or message me in game if I sound like a fit for you!Jimaxis2 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 [A] Veng DH Looking for Evening Raiders Hello all, I am a long time player looking to get back in to raiding after a break through MoP and WoD. I have been playing and raid leading since Vanilla, having more recent experience in H HM and H BRF, and am looking to start delving in to Heroic and Mythic raids and Mythic+ dungeons. I am looking for a mature, casual guild of like-minded individuals that have a high level of knowledge regarding their class and spec and are looking to advance and expand. I have preformed all roles during my raid history, but have decided to stick with a DH tank for this expansion and it has been great fun. I look forward to finding a good group of solid raiders. You can expect me to know the encounters on all difficulties, show up on time and prepared with pots, flasks, and food, be able to provide and take constructive criticism, and be dedicated to the progression. I am looking for a guild that raids after 7:00 p.m. PST, any day of the week. In addition, I have great flexibility during the weekends for raiding. I am currently located on Zul’Jin but will consider moving servers. Thank you for your consideration, you can reach me at Kensouki#1319.Dolfinz0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Ex-Raiding Hunter Reroll LFG Just rerolled here as my old realm is completely dead and I don't play MMOs to play alone. I'm almost to 110 which does put me about 2 weeks behind but I'm looking for a good bunch of folks who get stuff done. Most likely not currently looking for a main raid position but would be happy to fill in when someone can't make it. A guild with multiple raid teams would be great.Sikarion1 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Dragons and Donuts is looking for you! Are you friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way, an altaholic, looking for a WoW experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off cliffs, mature, and dead sexy? Join <Dragons and Donuts> and find your perfect fit! Also recruiting for our raid team. We are looking for a resto shaman, DK Tank, mage (arcane or fire) and a ranged hunter. Our raid times are late evenings between Friday and Sunday. If you are interested message me on Jyatt or one of my officers (Isaraa, Rhaekyra or Kareska) for more info.Jyatt10 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 [H] Hav DH & Feral looking for raiding guild We are looking for a heroic/mythic raiding, I am 847 he is 848 we both have some experience in mythic raiding from WoD and heroic from MoP. We are available almost every night, I cant do Wednesdays unless its 11pm est or later and he cant do Sundays unless its 11Pm est or later We are both melee and I am a DH so probably wont get any posts but better to try then do nothing at all.Xiaoz0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 9Yr Raider LF Awkward Hours Raiding Started Raiding in Vanilla, Highest Raiding I have Achieved was High 300 US, I've pretty much done it all. If you want specifics I would be happy to give them to you. This Expansion I would prefer to Focus on Balance Druid, but am fully capable in all of my Druid Specs. I am Available: Sunday and Monday Nights 11pm-3am. Or Weekdays 11am-3pm. I'm a Chef that can work up to a 14hr day, I don't have much time to devote and my hours I'm available are really wack. But If they fit your Schedule I'm your man, Not Looking for any guilds with an Atmosphere of "#YOLO #RIPHARAMBE #HASHTAG" for lack of better wording, I just cant relate to that type of humor I guess I'm just an Old Fogie lol.Änimorpheus1 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 How's this server for Horde? So I haven't played in about 2 years. My old Alliance guild on Stormrage appearantly has a Horde guild here. I'm looking at going Horde since I no longer have obligations that require me to play Alliance, etc. and always wanted to play Horde. But since no one likely remembers me anyway I'm free to roll wherever and it will be about the same socially. lol I'll primarily be doing BGs, PVP and LFR--I love raiding but I really, really, really don't want to get back into a set schedule, farming, etc. until WoW feels like a job instead of a game. So looking for an active server with a strong Horde presence for mostly PVP, maybe jump in some PUGs here and there if I'm bored. How's this server activity-wise? Also, in addition to bringing one of my old mains over to transger gold, gear, etc. I'll be rolling my lvl100 here and probably focusing mostly on it. What's good in PVP right now? Mage, Warlock, etc.? I prefer ranged. Thank you,Seràvok1 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 (H) 842 Mistweaver LF weekday Mythic guild Hi there. Looking to transfer away from Stormrage and its 2 hour queues (yeah its pretty ridiculous lol, I haven even been able to play much the last couple of days). Would like to make Zul'Jin my new home. I am looking for an organized guild that wants to push Mythic progression three days a week. I am available until 12:00 each weekday. If you are such a guild and are looking for a good healer, let me know and can chat. Trial periods are perfectly fine as well, I am pretty confident in my abilities :) Thanks!Ikary2 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 <s a d b o y s> LFRDPS to round out our group < s a d b o y s > Is a new guild filled with old players as we look towards Legion raiding. While we may be new, the core of our guild has very high end mythic level experience and we hope to maintain that same level of play as we move forward. As of now we only need a couple more ranged dps for our heroic/mythic squad! Our raid times are Tue/Thu/Sun from 8pm-11pm central. While we're very serious about progressing through content as quickly as possible, this doesn't detract from our laid back, joke-filled atmosphere. I would love to have a chat with anyone interested in joining, or if I'm not on you can whisper one of my officers. If you would like to join as a group with other people not healing we can discuss that as well. Lean - #Bennett11273 Style - #Style11762 Chris - #Leesin1548Lèan4 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 [H]Veteran Tank and Healer LF Raiding Guild Hello All! My buddy and I are looking for a casually progression raiding guild. We are prior guild master's and have run several successful hard core raiding guilds over the years from Vanilla through MOP. We both took a break a month into WOD to welcome our new childern into this world! We came back to WOD semi-towards the end (probably last 8 months). We did manage to clear 13/13H HFC. We are experienced mature players, that know how to socialize, have fun, but most importantly put our game face on when it is time to raid. We are not looking for Hard core guild; however, we would like to join a drama free casual progression guild with a great atmosphere and welcoming environment that has and promotes group cohesiveness among one another with the same desires to clear content, but understands there is a life outside of WoW. We are available to raid two to three days a week after 7:30 EST to around 1200AM EST. The only days we are not available are Friday and Saturday (family time). Feel free to comment or reach out to me through RealID: Devo #1352 Thank you reading my post and looking forward to talking with you!Devo2 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 [RNG Hogs] Recruitment Hello! We are RNG Hogs and are currently a new guild within the RNG Community. We are always looking for newcomers to the guild and will accept people who are committed and focused on raiding! We are also a friendly guild that is looking for more members to finish our raid team and to grow our community as a whole. Our raid times are Saturdays & Sundays 7:30 - 11:30pm EST. We also have a huge discord community and we are in affiliation with them. If you are interested in being apart of a growing community then we would be happy to have you! :D If you're interested please feel free to add me: DooZy#11945Doozylol2 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 guaging interest for mythic+ group. I love 5 man's and don't really want to raid. I was wondering if anybody would like to run mythics on a set schedule or create a network of people that prefer to run mythics with a set group of people.Banadles0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Horde Resto Shaman LF Raiding guild I know I'm a little late to the party, but here goes nothing. I'm looking for a guild where I can step in as a healer for mythic dungeons and raids. Due to work and family, I'm only available to raid evenings and nights on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I live in California, so I'm on Pacific time. The in-game guild recruitment is pretty awful, so hopefully there is someone on the forums looking to pick up a healer before Legion raids open up.Mohryth2 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 [H] <ez> Mal'Ganis At <ez> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: *Sunday: 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT *Monday 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Battle Tag Solo#1470 Battle Tag Imitate#1825 Battle Tag Megadmg#11387 Or speak to any of our officers in game!Nohugs0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Alliance Raider LF Evening Raid Guild Hello, I am looking for a stable alliance guild that has its mind set on progression in N/H raids and Mythic+. My hope is to find a mature, semi-hardcore raiding guild to hit the ground running. Have played on/off since Vanilla and am delving deep into the expansion already. I currently main a 848 Veng DH and 844 Resto Shammy with plans to gear a Prot Warrior. Availability is greatest on Wed-Sun, 7:00 - 1:00 PST. Feel free to add and message me whenever at Kensouki#1319.Dolfinz0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 [H] <Salt> Open Recruitment Salt Horde | US-Zul'jin Raid Times [Tuesday | Thursdays | Saturday] EST - 7PM - 10AM These times are subject to change in accordance with a majority vote from the guild Why Salt? Salt is a progression focused casual guild. With a combination of "old school" "hardcore" raiders, there family and friends, we've successfully cleared large swaths of content, from bosses in Vanilla Naxx to current Mythic content available. Our core is comprised of players who have been playing WoW since 2005. We are looking to fill our roster for Raids, and more likely Mythic Raids. Our mission is to see the content and have fun doing it. So, whether your a new player or old, never raided before, but would like to give it a try. Stop by http://guildsalt.info/, read our Policies page, and if those sounds good to you, put in an application, or contact me (Psa#1456) today for more info. Currently Recruiting In need of healers, but all classes / specs are welcome to apply: http://guildsalt.info/Psì1 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 <H> Born in Tenabris- Recruting RDPS, OT Check us out @ http://www.tenabriszj.wowhordes.com/ go to Forums to apply We are excited that you have stopped by to check us out so I wanted to give a little bit about who we are. First off we are a group of about 6-7 RL friends who love WoW and have a mind for wanting to raid at the highest progression. Here is the difference, we want to provide and environment that is fun not focused on being server first rather we are focused on (as a group) knowing the fights, reaching the highest potential for our role and keeping what is fun about WoW in perspective so that we continue to enjoy the game. We do want to complete content in a timely relevant manner but we are also not slave drivers, merely humans who have lives outside the computer screen so we would classify ourselves as Semi-Hardcore. What are we looking for? RDPS- we need Range in a bad way currently we have a good group of melee DPS just lacking from a distance. Off Tank- we have an experienced MT who is rolling as DH this xpac so we are looking for a sidekick for him Healers- Priest,Monk,Shaman (I want pally's to be good again but right now its not reality) When do we raid? Thursday-Friday (Saturday as alternate day) 9p-12am Server time You can also find me in game on Battle.net at DHooper02 #1575Decantuar0 Sep 15, 2016