Zul'jin

Nov 12 [H] Mage LF Active Social Guild Hello there, ~Potential~ new friends! I'm looking for an active social guild, but you knew that from my title. I've been playing wow for several years, but unfortunately spent much of Legion playing solo. No raids. No late night drunken discord chats. No naked fountain dancing. Nothing. Ok, maybe some of the last two. I'm competent at my class and I get along with most people. I'm not racist or sexist. I can take a joke and dish them so long as it's all in good fun. But in all seriousness, I'm 27 so I'm totally an adult. I'm looking for a chill group of people that like doing achievement runs, joking around, and, sure, some raiding. I'm not looking for a super intense raid team, but I'd love something fun and low key. Mostly I'm looking for people to hang out with and do a variety of cool things in game with: achievements, raiding, PVP, pet battles, I don't care. If this is your guild and you want a scrub mage hit me up!Glimmer6 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS and a Holy Paladin for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, The Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 12
Nov 12 <EMBER> Zul'jin - LFM Raid and social Ember- Zul'jin Ember is a large gaming community guild on US Zul'jin, looking for Raiders and Social members alike! RAIDING- currently 4/9M ToS **Recruitment needs at the bottom of the page.** We offer 3 active raiding teams, all at different time slots. We cater to both the progression focused raider, or the more casual raider depending on your style and availiability. Each team has their own raid leaders, who have different outlooks on exactly what they would like to achieve throughout each tier: Magma (4/9 M ToS)- Primarily Heroic focused and further on into Mythic when the team is ready. Their goal is to have the current tier on HC farm while also going into the more challenging Mythic bosses, when this has been achieved. They raid two days a week, Sunday and Monday 21:00-00:00AM Server time. Forge (9/9H ToS)- Primarily a casual and learning raid team. They will focus on clearing Normal quickly and finish Heroic. The they raidFriday and Saturday 20:30-23:30 Server time Phoenix (9/9H ToS)- Primarily Heroic focused and further on into Mythic when the team is ready. Their goal is to have the current tier on HC farm while also going into Mythic when this has been achieved. They raid two days a week, Tuesday and Wednesday 23:59- 3:15 Server time with an optional Phun run Saturdays at the same time. We also mix in 'phun' runs each week, usually normal runs of the current tier. All guildies are welcome, provided you meet appropriate (but not crazy) gear requirements. SOCIAL Not to be overlooked in Ember is the large social aspect of our guild, as well as our extended gaming community. We are proud of our social community within WoW, regularly putting on events, prizes, parties... Or even just helping out on that M+ you need, or teaming up for that daily grind we all have to do. We have a discord server, which all of our members are encouraged to be a part of. You will soon see we play many other games outside of WoW, and for the more popular games, we have leaders that organise lots of events. Of course, you can always waste your time with a good conversation, or alcohol fueled 'terrible' movie nights (which are legendary around these parts) that are hosted regularly. So if raiding is something that you are not interested in, do not over look us, as Ember's social gaming community is active and thriving... you won't be bored here!! If you would like more information, including additional info about our raid teams and what they can offer you, please visit our website. Here you will find a link to our discord server and application form: http://embergaming.gg/ Additionally, you can add or PM our recruitment officer for any questions or queries you may have regarding our guild or your application status: DarknStormy#2405 DarkLacansa (In game). CURRENT RAID NEEDS (UPDATED 11/8): **Even if your class isn't listed, please feel free to contact us anyway as we are always looking for great players regardless of class and/or spec** Magma- Magma are looking for 1 melee (non plate) and a 2 ranged(pref hunter, shadow priest) Forge- Forge are recruiting all classes. Any DPS is a big priority. Forge are also looking for a great tank!! Forge are also looking for a reliable Tanks!! Phoenix- Phoenix are recruiting a reliable Warlock Healers Mistweaver MonkDarklacansa14 Nov 12
Nov 12 934 holy pal LF thurs fri or sat evening raid team. 4/9 m https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20203646/13#metric=hps https://imgur.com/rBYa2eL BTAG DEEPFRIED#1606Lolurfeelins1 Nov 12
Nov 12 4/9M Resto shaman LF guild Hello, my current guild just made a huge change to days and times and looking for a new raid team more suited for me. I have raided almost every tier since vanilla as a healer and feel I can add a lot of value to your healer core. I started the expansion strong with 7/7M EN but life hit me and had to take a break up to about a month and a half ago. I have only been raiding TOS for 5-6 weeks or so but have logs for both TOS and EN in warcraftlogs. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/bubbleototem# Artifact weapon currently at 74 Days/Times available: I would like to raid 3 or more days a week (any days) from around 7pm server to no later than 11 server (EST). I can raid later on Fridays and Saturdays. Artifact weapon currently at 74 bubbleosevin#1157 anthonyy0921@yahoo.comBubbleototem2 Nov 12
Nov 12 Mythic Rogue and BDK LF weekend raiding guild 4/9m rogue and blood dk duo looking for a weekend raiding guild. Possible similarly experienced friends to bring. Willing to consider Thursday through Monday. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/keljran https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/beragal keljran#1466Keljran5 Nov 12
Nov 12 H <The Shadow Company> recruiting Greetings everyone, We are a fairly small, close-knit guild that's been playing together for sometime. We are looking for some good people that want to raid and generally have a good time. We are not hard-core by any means, but we like to kill bosses. Trying mythic at some point would be cool but we are all grown up with responsibilities and have realistic expectations. Currently we are 9/9 Heroic and are preparing for the new raid. We raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30-12:30 or so. We will do a Wednesday raid night for alts just for kicks and loot. We also enjoy running keys whenever we get a chance. We are considering everyone, but are particularly keen on healers and dps. Our tank situation is pretty set but you never know, they could bench me...ha ha. If you want a pretty mellow group to hang with and get some loot, you can send me a note in game or my real ID JZ2014#1267. You can also contact Kodda in game or, Lliahm in game or at real ID Liahm#1562 Cheers!Toòthdk5 Nov 12
Nov 11 Zandalari Yacht Club Recruiting Zandalari Yacht Club is a newly formed guild on Zul'Jin. We are a collection of adults that love to level, dungeon and raid together. We are a small guild and looking to grow. Currently we have cleared Normal and Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We would like to add more members to our guild moving forward so we can take more players into Antorus and the new expansion when it arrives. We are mostly aged 30+ and like to keep things drama free. If you would like to join us or talk to us about anything, message myself, David or Steve. Sinawali#1326 or Bonk#1942Zyuir4 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H] Erudite - 7/9M - 1 day/week LF DPS. ABOUT US: Erudite is a 20 man horde super-casual mythic raiding guild which raids once a week on the US-Zul'jin server. We're proud of our raiding atmosphere and intend to keep it that way. Our aim is always to clear heroic modes as quickly as possible and progress into hard mode raiding. We would kill more mythic bosses if..... Alaska had the right weakauras We could do 27400 more damage. We could dodge purple circles. Threelegs played on his main. Splenetic had less children. Finnbar didn't get lost all the time. Ground didn't have a baby. WE DIDN'T TRY TO BLOODY KILL TECTUS. Duff & Fatj weren't filthy casuals. Haines wasn't RIP. Melua didn't scare off all of our healers. Bobboil rezzed Vittorei. ANYBODY REZZED VITTOREI. Leaperrin didn't heal with a Chef's Hat. Vraies wasn't permabanned. Branston could decide whether to use his powers for good or evil: https://www.twitch.tv/branstonzj/v/65759986 https://www.twitch.tv/branstonzj/v/55413641 PROGRESSION: 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Erudite is currently one of the top 1 day a week raiding guilds in theworld, so the rest must be slacking something fierce. RECRUITING: Right now we're looking for a raid-ready rogue (or maybe warlock). We're also always on the lookout for players who fit with our ethos & are looking to raid on an extremely limited schedule - if you're a competent and non-annoying player looking for a place to call home with a schedule preventing you to raid 2+ days a week, then Erudite might be the perfect fit for you. You are encouraged to check out our guilds' logs and make sure you can compete on a similar level before you contact us. We don't have much time, so we don't like to waste it! What we're mostly looking for: DPS Rogue (Pref. with solid legendaries, but gear isn't *that* important) Warlock (as above) Holy Paladin (MAYBE.) Gear is not a requirement; we request applicants have a mature attitude, prior progressive raiding experience, a thorough knowledge of their class, and a willingness to contribute to shared goals. Extensive prior and current raiding experience is preferred, but not required, and knowledge of other classes (and geared alts!) is a considerable bonus. WHAT WE ASK OF YOU: Our requests are pretty simple, and easy to meet. We don't demand a minimum itemlevel (still, be respectably geared ), or the dedication of your first born child; All we ask is that you have a firm grasp on how to play your class, and a vague idea of what the encounters are like. We also ask that you have a positive attitude, and not stand in fire (-50dkp?). You are encouraged to check out our guilds' logs and make sure you can compete on a similar level. We don't have much time, so we don't like to waste it! Our raid times are: Saturday: 12.00pm - 4.00pm Server Yep - one raid a week. We can't add an extra day, ever. We've tried, it just doesn't work! When we say we raid one day a week, we mean it. Be aware that we proactively recruit in order to maintain a large roster for 20 man raiding. We consistently carry up to 25 or 26 raiders to allow for changes in group composition and needing to be elsewhere on a raid day. If you aren't okay with sitting out, then it's probably not worth your time to apply.Note that you won't be required to sit on every boss, just that it could happen that you or your class is weak on a certain fight, so a swap would be required for progression until it is on farm. CONTACT INFO: If you want more information, add Branston#1183 or find Finnbar, Jaayp or Atherr in game.Finnbar7 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS and a Holy Paladin for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, The Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 11
Nov 11 <Prime> H <Prime> 9/9 H ToS. Wed/Sun 9pm-12am EST (We usually finish earlier) Do you consider yourself a player with higher skill level? Do you feel under appreciated? Looking for leaders that want to actually help you get better? Expectations: Maturity is a must. Be kind and considerate. Structured raid group aimed at finishing up Heroic progression and then to Mythic Running Mythics+ throughout week to guarantee chest gear. Will not waste guild time with unnecessary wiping if we feel progress can't be made. Will make sure everyone is accountable for their positions in raid. We expect everyone to get gear and to utilize their character for the greater of the guild. Speak up if you have any issues or questions. Raid: Raiding Wed/Sun 9pm-12am server time. Goal is for mythic composition to solidify base group for coming Antorus. Contact: ChowFun#1532 BradMorris#1426 Jedette#386 Patientx#1616 Zuljinprime.com Recruitment: OPENLamuu3 Nov 11
Nov 11 Antorus Recruiting [Holistic] has been around pre-Cataclysm and thrived on Undermine, We have since moved to Zul'jin and we are looking to breathe freshness into our home. If you are a new player, or a more experienced player, we welcome all! We want to fill our roster with active players, build a raid team from the bottom up, and have fun doing it - all on Zul'jin. We need YOUR help to do it! Some rules, expectations, and what you can gain from us. Everyone should respect each other. We are an adult guild and we should act like it. 18 + preferred Alts, Alts, Alts ARE welcome! As well as Casuals, and anything in between. We want to ensure a well tempered raid environment - No hardcore mentality.. But not without killing those filthy Mythic Bosses. Growing with a family is always more rewarding! Once our roster has grown enough, we should expect to see lots of Mythic+ Teams Lastly - opportunity to grow into Officer Ranks within the guild. RAID TOPICS ** 4/9 Heroic ** Progression ** Raiding schedule will be Friday 10pm-1am and Saturday 10pm-1am (realm). Aiming for a healthy 15m group, if not more. Voice communication available. We currently need Tanks, healers, and melee dps. We hope to see a successful recruitment process and look forward to meeting the wide variety of people soon to join! ANY questions or concerns can be directed to me @ Joshua#1589 feel free to message or add me at anytime. See you all soon!Warloh0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS and a Holy Paladin for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, The Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [Realm] Is recruit social players/raiders! [Realm] is a brand new adult ran, drama free environment where everyone is welcome! We focus on casual raiding progression, mythic+ and PvP/Arenas! If you are looking to make new friend check us out! PST for info If you are interested or have more question ask below or add me on bnet Czardawn#1148Vikrov0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Trio LF raiding guild. [H] As the title says two others and myself are looking for a raiding guild that is decent. I have 4/9M raiding experience myself others are returning after a long break, but have similar end-game raiding experience themselves. We want a chill relaxed place to play with bomb !@#$in people. Also wont a non-politically correct environment to be able to joke around, but still get %^-* done. Leave comments on this post and i'll browse to see what we may be interested in or you can add me on Bnet and we can talk more. I currently play my DH, but am willing to potentially xfer my main shaman to heal since my guild recently disbanded. The class/ilvls are as follows. Havoc DH - 911/ Resto Shaman 941. Rogue - 922 Enhance Shaman - 911 Bnet = Sanchezz#1485Shockaine5 Nov 11
Nov 11 7/9Mythic Core Spot Available. <Untamed> <Untamed> is recruiting. We have 2 core spots available for our Mythic Progression team. Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 8-11pm EST. We are looking for good players, the class does not matter. You need to have near 100% raid attendance and parse at least 70% or higher. You can message me in game at Jimfro#1833 or whisper anyone in Untamed for an officer.Jimfro24 Nov 11
Nov 10 Catastrophic Coven are recruiting <Catastrophic Coven> are looking for new people to join our in-game family. Are you tired of being made to feel like this game is a job? If so, we are looking for you! Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Currently at 5/9 H. We take casual raiders too. Raiding not your thing? That's cool We hold pvp events and social nights too e.g Transmog runs, old achieves etc. We take Casuals too. If you are interested or require more information, then contact either my battlenet Minininja#138106 or the hubby ( aka the GM of the Guild) ArmoredAbyss#1457 Come join our fun, laid back, crazy Guild.Karamati24 Nov 10
Nov 10 1/9M DeadBeat Dads Deadbeat Dads third team is seeking 3 DPS a Tank and a Healer (Resto shaman or Resto Druid) to round out our mythic team. we killed 1/9M on 11/10 and are at inquisition down to 44 percent. We raid Tue Wed Thur 10 to 12 server. and are a semi hardcore team. Add my Btag if interested Deadlyranger#1156Holeinurhead0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Returning Player looking for home I have returned from a few month hiatus, Looking to get involved in some of the experience I've missed, haven't decided if I'm going back to my dk or rerolling to hunter or some sort of range class, If having a semi top tier dps is in your looking for list hit me up, I can fill any gap and or spot. Ace#14911 hit me upDankstarr7 Nov 10
Nov 10 939 lock reroll horde 939 lock lf new home on horde curently 5/9M and looking to get into the same progression, as well as a guild that is mythic raiding progession minded for the future xpac i am currently alliance but am looking to set up with a guild on the horde side for the upcoming xpac I am looking for 2 weekdays to raid so any combination of 2 from monday-thrusday times i am looking for would be 7PM-10PM PST or 8PM-11PM PST I am looking also for casual setting but again progression minded, im an adult with adult stuff to do so i like my raid time to be as maximized as possible any other questions msg me here or on BNET bridge#1686 and discord bridge#7045 .. xfers always require investment from both parties so wanna make sure its a good fit for everyoneBridgedh4 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H]<In Progress> T/Th/Sat 9:30-12:30 Guild: <In Progress> Faction: Horde Realm (US): Zul'jin Progression: Current roster ranges from 8/9-9/9 Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9:30-12:30 Who We Are We are a core of 6-8 raiders who all just left Stormrage-A to go horde and build our own raid team. Many of us have played together for years, and raided together almost as long. We are all 8/9H or 9/9H and hoping to push past that in Antorus. In our spare time, we like to make crack !@#$ tier jokes in discord and run mythic+. We generally keep a pretty laid back raid atmosphere, but can get serious when struggling and progressing bosses. What We Are Looking For We are actively seeking DPS and Healers. We are seeking people who will be able to maintain good raid attendance, but we do recognize that real life always comes first and cannot always be avoided. We would like people who have experience in H ToS, but can work with you as long as you have drive and are willing to put work in to improve. Happy Raiding! Contact here or on BNet! Exzires#1682 Nivi#1551Excires4 Nov 10
Nov 9 5/9 Horde Mythic Guild LFM DPS and Heals <TBD> is a 2 day Horde raiding guild on Zul'jin. We are currently recruiting dps and healers to push further mythic progression. Our goal is to become one of the top 2 day raiding guilds on the server. We know when to be serious and get stuff done, but the general atmosphere is lighthearted and we have fun while raiding. Our current progression stands at: 7/7 Mythic EN (Cutting Edge) 3/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 5/9 Mythic Tomb (currently pushing progression on mythic mistress) Raiding times are as follows: Sunday - 6pm to 10pm EST (main mythic raid) Monday - 7pm to 10pm EST (main mythic raid) Thursday - 7pm to 10pm EST (optional heroic clr for alts/main AP farm etc) If you think you would be a good fit, please feel free to msg or contact me at Neolinkus#1483 Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon!!Abnercadaver0 Nov 9
Nov 9 Established Mythic Raiding Guild Recruiting <Crave> is an established guild seeking qualified candidates for it's mythic progression team. Our members have raided together for years, and plan on continuing that into the next tier. Current raid times are Tuesday through Thursday 8-1100 est. Loot is handled fairly through counsel with a random raider chosen to also vote each week. We require players to be active and knowledgeable about their class. The guild offers an extremely fun raiding experience while maintaining quality. We take pride in that we provide mythic raiding and also enjoy the community aspect of the guild. When not playing WoW, our members play various other games together. Talk to us if you wanna find that raiding guild you actually like the people you play this game with. Don't fall for the guilds that just formed, they won't last. If you're tired of having to find a new guild every content drop, talk to us. Cleared content when it was current EN: 7/7 M NH: 9/10 M Tomb: 7/9 M Current Needs: We are recruiting 1-2 good dps regardless of class. If interested add myself or the officers listed to discuss any interest in our guild. quieren#1193 aerated#1802 atticus#1243Quëlyn0 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (7/9 M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We run one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin-US. We went 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 8/10 M NH. Currently we are 7/9 M ToS. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take progression raiding seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11pm Eastern Thursday 8-11pm Eastern We also run an optional Saturday night heroic farm. Recruitment We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS and a Holy Paladin for main roster positions for our initial push through Antorus, The Burning Throne. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive, and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts Dìaku - GM of Resürgence - daku#11738 Pain - Raid Leader of Resürgence - painmaster#1657Dìaku1 Nov 9
Nov 9 LF Raiding guild Looking for a raid team that raids in the morning or mid day because i work the deep night shift from 11pm to 7am CST and im off on fridays and saturdays My classes are Demon hunter - Vengeance Death Knight - Blood and Frost Paladin - Ret I would like to heal if possible i have a Shaman that is 110 and not really geared and a priest that is currently leveling up.Xànster1 Nov 9
Nov 9 926 UH DK & 903 BM Hunter LF H Guild Hello! My wife and I are looking for a new guild to call home since our current guild has fallen into inactivity and other problems. I'm 9/9 H ToS experienced She has not raided a lot this tier, but she is willing to learn if people are willing to teach. Our preferred schedule is these days: M/T/W between 9p-1a server time. We live on the west coast and cannot make it home in time after work to raid any earlier. I am ToddTheDK#1740 on b-net and Todd in game. We look forward to hearing from you!Todd7 Nov 9
Nov 8 934 Tree LF a new forest to call home. Experienced and mature Resto druid (3/9M ToS) LF raid group that runs either weekends (Sat/Sun) or T/W/Th anytime after 7 and ending between 10 - 11PM (Eastern). Also considering bringing a Prot Paladin to server (931ilvl, 1/9M ToS). I'm looking for a community, not necessarily just a raid group, so your guild's current progression may not be a major factor for me, depending on your goals and attitudes. If you're interested in knowing more, leave your btag for me and I'll get in touch.Traelyan10 Nov 8
Nov 8 2 friend LF Hardcore Guild Resto Sham 945 > Dshots > Qcdshots78#1423 MM Hunter 935 > Minimanyshot > MiniDoubleG#1814 Availability : Hunter > 24/7 Shaman > Can raid any time tuesday, wednesday, sunday & monday. Work 5 to 9pm Thursday Friday Saturday. Goal / Info / etc Can manage to raid 5 hour per night, idealy Tuesday and Wednesday, 7pm to midnight, or 1-2 hr ealier/later. Looking forward to blast our way into Antorus, we are both playing wow since 10years or so. Last 5 year have been hardcore & competitive. We are willing to give our 100%, we are always willing to help out with mechanics We know some team can't do some decent progression with only 6hr of raid per week, but rarely some team are able to make it happen since they are good. Whatever loot system you use, Coucil/Personal/EPGP/+1, we wanna slay bosses and be part of a decent team, Loot is just an extra for us ! Billangual french canadian, open to french team also, if its somewhat hardcore / serious / decent ?! :PMinimanyshot7 Nov 8
Nov 8 930 Holy Priest LF new home and raiding Looking for a Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild / m+ exp: 7/9M exp. looking for late night guild or weekend guild. let me know in game or send me a btag Fairy#1728 thank you <3Fairystar1 Nov 8
Nov 8 Buying mythic kil'jaeden Looking to buy cutting edge kil'jaeden. Battle tag: zero#111139Stilldead0 Nov 8
Nov 8 <Ember> Recruiting for Late Night Raid <Ember> <Ember> on Us-Zul'jin is currently recruiting for our late night raid team Phoenix. We are 9/9H ToS and looking to fill some core raid spots as we start working on mythic and prepare for The Burning Throne. We have experienced leadership in the guild and in our raid team. Come enjoy the fun and relaxed atmosphere while still making some progression. Schedule Mandatory raid times are as follows; Tuesday 11:55 PM - 3:15 AM EST Wednesday 11:55 PM - 3:15 AM EST We also do a "Phun" run on Saturdays from 11:55 - 3:15 AM EST which normally consists of normal ToS and various other "Phun" activities. Recruitment DPS Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Subtlety Rogue, Warlock (#summons), Mage (Any Spec) Healer Resto Shaman Even if your class isn't listed, please feel free to contact us anyway as we are always looking for great players regardless of class and/or spec. Item Level Requirement for Trial 900 Contact Us If you would like to talk about joining the guild or joining the Phoenix raid team you can reach out to Rawrshots - Eldritch#1514. You can also check out our team page at http://embergaming.gg/teams/phoenix/ We look forward to hearing from you soon™!Rawrshots18 Nov 8
Nov 7 8/9H Spriest Back From Break LF Guild Hey ZJ, I'm an spriest and former casual raider currently on Moon Guard (I'm not an RPer, it's just where my IRL friends played). I'm coming back to the game after clearing most of ToS in Heroic and planning to move to Illidan in order to raid at a medium-core level (2-3 nights a week) and try for Mythic progression. The only issue is that I recently moved to England for work so I'm 4 hours ahead of server time on Zul'jin. I can't transfer a US char to an EU server and I really don't want to lose all of the progress I made on this char (Artifact grind, all my leggos, 923 iLVL, etc.) I know it's a longshot, but I'm looking for guilds raiding sometime around 3-8 PM server time (so 8pm-12am my time) on weekdays.Joelolsteen0 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H] Returning Holy Priest lf casual raid. Just like the title says; looking for a home as everyone prepares for the final tier. I've little to no raid experience this expansion to speak of but I'm looking for a guild to raid with and call home for the remainder of this expansion and beyond. I have flexible availability but prefer to avoid late weekday nights. ilvl is currently 913 but (obviously) a work in progress. Feel free to comment here, in game on Bleuchz or via battle net Bleuchz#1114 Thanks!Bleuchz3 Nov 7
Nov 7 920 Sub Rogue, LF Guild, 9/9H Exp Sub rogue looking for a guild, very friendly and easy to get along with. prefer mature people to play with if you need a rogue let me try out, post your battle tag and ill add.Silvens9 Nov 7
Nov 7 Lock looking... Hey gang! I am a 920 affliction lock looking for a great guild to call home. Here is what I am looking for: *Casual adult raiding guild. I am looking to raid 1-2 nights a week. My available times are 7pm-11pm each night (server times). As real life happens (work) there are chances that 1-2 nights a month I would miss. *Active - I'd love to find a guild that is active as often as possible. Whether its doing mythics, pop, old stuff or chatting in guild chat or on discord its all good to me! *Uses discord preferably or vent. Not willing to use Team Speak, because its garbage. Overall the main thing is finding a great home with friendly folks to play the game with. I do hope to hear from some folks soon, please leave a message to this thread or hit me up in game. Talk to you soon and happy gaming!!Samhanë8 Nov 7
Nov 7 LF RAID TEAM I am a 935 boomkin (boomstenlaka). I have been raiding this whole expac. I am 9/9H. I am very knowledgeable about my classes I play. I do my research for new fights and raids. I prefer to raid Sun-Wed after 8pm pacific time. Please hit me up if you have a raid group with those times. I dont prefer to do mythic content but right fit I will do it. Add Me: Rollwithsten#1192Boomstenlaka3 Nov 7
Nov 7 919 Enh Shaman LF N/HC Guild Hey there, As title says, 919 Enh Shaman looking for a 1 to 2 night per week N/HC raiding guild on any nights Sunday through Thursday. I bring my own food and snacks. :) Thanks! MeEmurakh17 Nov 7
Nov 7 Looking for raiding guild. Ilvl 928 Havoc spec looking for a guild for ToS and Antorus. Hoping to clear everything at least on heroic, but have no issues doing mythic as well if the group permits. I have raided on various toons since the start of BC at a decently high level. I took a few month break and haven't raided since Nighthold where my guild went 9/10 heroic before i left. Also went 4/7 mythic for EN. I haven't done anything other than LFR and Normal modes for this raid tier, but I'm a quick learner and have researched all fights on heroic. I'd have no problem stepping in right away. My times are flexible but would prefer weekday evenings after 6 server. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me here or message me in game. Thanks.Bjornturok11 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H]<Treachery> 9/9H - 2 Night 10pm-1am EST <Treachery> 9/9H is an established guild that is currently recruiting new members to fill out our roster. We are a group of raiders that have been playing together for a very long time, almost a decade at this point! Our group met during The Burning Crusade and we’ve been a tight knit group ever since. We remained semi-hardcore raiders until the end of WotLK, clearing every tier of content while relevant and many in maximum difficulty (heroic at this time). With the introduction of Cataclysm, we became much more casual but still played together, as well as played other games together. Like mentioned previously, our bond is and has been unshakeable. With the introduction of Legion, we are now looking for others to share this awesome expansion with us! Most of us are quite a bit busier now than we were in BC/WotLK, growing up together we’ve also established families, gotten married, gotten jobs, currently enrolled in higher education, etc. We are looking for likeminded individuals that want to enjoy the content that Legion has to offer in a relaxed environment, with an awesome group of people, and still be able to live life, maintain a job, go to school, and spend time with your family. As much as we enjoy this game, we’re firm believers in Blizzard’s loading screen tip: Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!) WHO is Treachery recruiting? Ranged DPS Melee DPS 1 DPS w/ tank off spec they’re willing to utilize WHAT is Treachery recruiting for? We’re recruiting for upcoming and current raid content. Normal -> Heroic is our expectations. Even though we are laid back, Mythic raiding is on our radar. We are just looking for a few more bodies that are dedicated and interested in Mythic raiding. In addition to raiding, we actively clear M+ every week for the +10 chest to get AP and chances at Legos. WHEN does Treachery raid? Wednesday-Thursday : 10 PM - 1 AM Server Time (Eastern) Yes, we’re a late night guild. These times work well with our current schedules and I am sure they will align with quite a few other’s as well. HOW can I apply? Please apply at www.treacheryguild.com There is a very short application process to help us get to know you and to make sure we're compatible. No registration is required to apply. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have have for us.Galomine0 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H]<Treachery> 9/9H - 2 Night Raiding Guild <Treachery> 9/9H is an established guild that is currently recruiting new members to fill out our roster. We are a group of raiders that have been playing together for a very long time, almost a decade at this point! Our group met during The Burning Crusade and we’ve been a tight knit group ever since. We remained semi-hardcore raiders until the end of WotLK, clearing every tier of content while relevant and many in maximum difficulty (heroic at this time). With the introduction of Cataclysm, we became much more casual but still played together, as well as played other games together. Like mentioned previously, our bond is and has been unshakeable. With the introduction of Legion, we are now looking for others to share this awesome expansion with us! Most of us are quite a bit busier now than we were in BC/WotLK, growing up together we’ve also established families, gotten married, gotten jobs, currently enrolled in higher education, etc. We are looking for likeminded individuals that want to enjoy the content that Legion has to offer in a relaxed environment, with an awesome group of people, and still be able to live life, maintain a job, go to school, and spend time with your family. As much as we enjoy this game, we’re firm believers in Blizzard’s loading screen tip: Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!) WHO is Treachery recruiting? Ranged DPS Melee DPS 1 DPS w/ tank off spec they’re willing to utilize WHAT is Treachery recruiting for? We’re recruiting for upcoming and current raid content. Normal -> Heroic is our expectations. Being more laid back, Mythic raiding is not on our radar at this time. In addition to raiding, we actively clear M+ every week for the +10 chest to get AP and chances at Legos. WHEN does Treachery raid? Wednesday-Thursday : 10 PM - 1 AM Server Time (Eastern) Yes, we’re a late night guild. These times work well with our current schedules and I am sure they will align with quite a few other’s as well. HOW can I apply? Please apply at www.treacheryguild.com There is a very short application process to help us get to know you and to make sure we're compatible. No registration is required to apply. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have have for us.Galomine2 Nov 7
Nov 7 931 Fire Mage LF Guild Been casually playing and keeping my Mage decently geared while I took on a new job with a heavy work schedule. I had to call it quits on raiding so I could solely focus on my new job during EN. I have a long raiding background going back to Kara. My ideal schedule to raid is Fri-Sun 8PM-11PM EST (mornings would be phenomenal but it's non existent apparently). I'm looking for a guild that has a skilled raid team but most importantly a non toxic environment without cliques. I like to make friends, play with any and everyone in guild. Since EN I have dabbed in some current content/raided here and there without serious commitments nor desire for mythic progression due to my schedule. I'll be happy to find a new home that is capable of getting at least heroics down (Mythic's are a plus) I'm comfortable playing any spec competitively and know my class very well. I'll post logs here and I always look per item level for a more accurate display. My EN logs from my last raid team. (Raid team was disbanded when I came back) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13887527/10/#bracket=-1 Found a Mythic NH log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24021929/11/#bracket=-1 and most recent ToS log, some hectic kills and a Demonic Inquisition kill that went terrible lol https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24021929/13/#bracket=-1 Thanks for visiting and hope to hear from you.Tuné6 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H]<The Undaunted> 5/9M, Late Night ToS LFM The Undaunted is a Former Heroic (Now Mythic) 25 man raiding guild looking for a few more hard working individuals that want to work on perfecting a raid team that can get the job done. We are lead by a group of friends that have played (competitively) since vanilla, and together since WoTLK+ pushing modern Heroic and Mythic content while striving to establish a better gaming community that we can share with everyone. We put the needs of the raid team above the needs of the individual, and above all... we try to have a lot of fun while doing so. We currently are in a restart of the guild, due to several issues that arose previously, and looking to build from the ground up. Get in on the ground floor today and lets push some content! Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday and possibly Friday or Monday (if we are looking to push content really hard... not mandatory however) 1-4 am Zul'jin server clock * we are mostly west coast players * Current Progression: 5/9 M ToS Last Tier Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic ToV 6/10 M NH We, like many guilds, became tired of the game in WoD Previously Cleared all heroic content up to Highmaul, and several mythic bosses, if not all per raid tier. Reforming and fighting the roster boss to get the right people is our new challenge, We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, but willing to have fun with the content (Do achievement runs / sell runs for gold (and free repairs) / x mog nights). We want adult players who are as excited as we are to show up to raids and progress on new fights. This should not feel as if it is a job (that's for the officers!). Because of this, We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild knowing their class and any relevant content that we may be working on. We stream fights live (www.twitch.tv/ltvyrus), so those on the bench or wanting to vie for a spot can see, real time, exactly how we do it. We aim to clear the content and enjoy our time optimally, not explain things that are easily understood with a bit of proper planning. So if that's not your style, this may not be the place for you. Just like any other guild worth their salt, keep your drama away. Be in the right place at the right time. and come ready to kick !@# and have fun. If our goals match yours, feel free to apply. (disclaimer: we are an adult guild so thick skin is required... median age is ~27) CURRENTLY SEEKING: HEALERS preferred: ANY RANGE preferred: ANY MELEE Preferred: ANY We will be running 20-30 man heroics throughout the week to build the mythic team. If you think you have what it takes, come show us what you are made of! Currently We are looking to move through Mythic so there are a few competitive spots open. We will consider all exceptional players, don't be afraid to app. (DISCORD INTERVIEW REQUIRED) If you have any questions, please whisper the following Guild Officers Orithon#1382, Khrrow#1450Orithon5 Nov 7
Nov 7 7/9M Exp Druid Hey all, 7/9M exp feral druid (with geared balance off spec) 948 ilvl and 944 equipped, looking for a late night/weekend raiding guild for Antorus. B-tag Reav#1814Rasulki3 Nov 7
Nov 7 ~*~Too Old Too Care!~*~ 9/9 Heroic TOS Tired of being the oldest person in your guild? Can't get through a three hour raid without a pee break or child aggro? Come join Too Old To Care (Horde) . Raids Fri/Sat 12am-3am(9-12 pacific time) server. Currently 9/9 heroic ToS. We are a casual raiding guild and each raid tier get normal and heroic down. Looking for dps mainly (Tank and heal offspecs are welcome and encouraged! :) ) DISCLAIMER!: You dont actually HAVE to be old to fit in! xD <3 Add me if you want to talk more about joining! Ashley#1407 Raid lead is Quohog#1173 he is online more then me so feel free to get in contact with him by that or messaging him in game at Quohog! :)Moomoocowie8 Nov 7
Nov 7 Antorus is a few weeks away!! LFM DPS :D Our guild, Symbiocracy on Zul'jin is looking to add a good person or two to our raid roster. Smaller guild, mostly friends or friends of friends. (We run 18-22 people for raids, all guildies, no pugs) We are looking for melee and ranged DPS but willing to trial any exceptional player. We have cleared 9/9H and 4/9M ToS (30% wipe on host). Below I will give you details about us and what my direction is with the guild I created and love so much. A large group of us used to be on the alliance side and most of us stayed with our class/transferred mains. We've been together for a long time but wanted to go with a different atmosphere so decided to start fresh on the Horde side. The main goal and direction I'm hoping for with us is finding a great group of people we enjoy and love to spend time with. So far, that's been exactly what we've gotten. Discord is usually busy, people are always on running something and helping one another seems like second nature. We supply all gems, enchants, raid consumables and repairs, because.... well that's what friends do. We are not hardcore but we do focus and get down to business when we need to. Usually we're making jokes (Never PG) and enjoying each others company. I don't ask for logs for recruits but I do ask you have a small interview because WHO you are is more important to us than WHAT you do. (We do expect you to pull your weight though!) We require a trial, usually on Tuesday which is more of a farm day through normal and heroic. We don't except amazing numbers, we want to see how you mesh with the group :). Your personality means much more to us. We raid Tuesdays from 7-10EST and Sunday nights from 7-11EST. We run an around the world raid tour usually during the week as well as a few groups doing all mythic 0+s. We try to get all guildies at least a mythic +10 and we treat each guildie like part of the family. No cliques, no drama....Ilvl for TOS we ask is about 920iLvl - but gearing people up is what we do so feel free to reach out to me no matter your ilvl. Please add Sammichmaker#11780 I would love to talk to you and if we aren't what you're looking for, good luck in your search!Castastrophe0 Nov 7
Nov 7 <OPEN LATE> LFM late night casual players! Hello friends! <OPEN LATE> is a brand new guild looking for more players of the casual variety to raid ToS and Antorus with! We're looking for at least 2 healers and many DPS, both melee and ranged so we can start raiding the current content and move onto Antorus when it opens. We have a more relaxed attitude towards raiding. We don't care about simming as long as you know your stat priority. We'll help Get you gemmed and enchanted with what you need, and we'll help you get geared enough to enter the current content. We also take rerolls so if you don't have a toon on Zul'Jin don't be afraid to make a new one. We're trying to bring the fun back into the game so it doesn't feel like a second job. We're trying to make a guild that is social again, and some of us are on late night during the week to just chat because becoming friends brings a guild closer together. If You think this is what you want out of the game you can add either evilandru#1250 or Dalluver#1375 and message us for more details or an invite.Kaizher7 Nov 7
Nov 6 5/9M lfm <TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 5/9M + 9/9H ToS (Previous tier: 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill 3-4 spots to create a stable mythic roster to push for progression. The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding. We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude. Schedule Mandatory raid times are: Sundays from 6-10 PM ET Mondays from 7-10 PM ET We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST. Loot System EP/GP Recruitment Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS. Tank - Closed DPS - High Priority Rogue | Death Knight | Mage | Shaman | Druid(Boomkin) Healer - Low Priority Resto Druid w/ dps offspec However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered. Talk to us If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Lumi#4362 on discord or add me on bnet - Lumi#11935 or Neolinkus#1483 (one of my officers) if you had any questions. If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd.bosscollection.net/ We look forward to hearing from you!Luminarra1 Nov 6
Nov 5 LF Tank/Healer for Mythic Farming Group! LF a 910+ Tank / Healer for a mythic + farming group. Group is trying to progress through 7-9's for gear. We will eventually farm 10+. Let me know if interested my btag is Sanchezz#1485.Shockaine0 Nov 5
Nov 5 [H] ~945 hpriest or hpaly LF Guild I was World #400 / US #128 Guldan currently 7/9 with ~150+ avatar wipes after my guild declined over several months. I'm a hpriest / hpaly who mostly prefers to mainswap to the hpaly but will play either I have high survival to mechanics and experience being healing lead and making cooldowns. I have every other healer at ilvl 922-935 and I want to focus on my favorite 2-3 in m+ key pushing during and after antorus. I was one of the top few highest ranked m+ priests in the world season 1, but had to take a break from that due to carpal tunnel. Interview me. Wombo#1894Milénka3 Nov 5
Nov 5 936 Rogue looking for Tuesday-Wednesday --Veshore1 Nov 5