Zul'jin

Apr 29 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/10M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 5/10 M. Tichondrius is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419 Pain - Raid Leader of <Resürgence> painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Apr 29
Apr 29 [H]Rather Be Sieging 10/10H Recruiting Rather Be Sieging is a progression focused guild looking to fill our core to begin Nighthold Mythic and move into Tomb of Sargeras with a solid roster. We are currently searching for exceptional DPS and preferably a DPS willing to flex if we wind up short a healer on a given night. We're also willing to try-out and look at non-Paladin tanks. Ideally: ilvl 885 minimum with NH Exp. This part is negotiable though. We are currently open to any classes, barring Prot Paladin. We are 10/10H 1/10M 3/3 H and looking to progress into mythic more heavily as we push closer to ToS release. The goal is to have a STABLE, RELIABLE 20 man roster with a bench going into ToS. Our raid times are: Tues (Progression) 8:00-11:00 EST Weds (Progression) 8:00-11:00 EST *Mon (farm/alt night) 8:00-11:00 EST *Mondays are not mandatory, but if you say you're going to be there, you will be expected to show. Mondays are also sometimes used for clean up. Friday nights starting around raid time we entertain BG's, RBG's, and Arena PvP. Mythic+s are run throughout the week, with a dedicated push for capped keystones on all core raid members. Any questions or interest please contact me here or on b.net: Garzek#1760Garzekiel3 Apr 29
Apr 28 10/10 HNH 1/10 MNH IMPENDING DISASTER -WE ARE NEW TO SERVER HAD TO TRANSFER DUE TO LOW POP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEDICATED RAIDERS TO PUSH MYTHIC NH . LITTLE ABOUT US WE ARE A CORE GROUP OF LONG TIME FRIENDS FORM CATA ,WE ARE ALWAYS IN DISCORD OR CURSE DOING SOMETHING . GOALS ARE TO GET DEEP INTO MYTHIC NH AND GO RIGHT INTO HEROIC TOS . WE ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING ,BGS,KARA ,MYTHIC +S EVEN OLD CONTENET . WHAT WE NEED COULD USE ONE TANK RANGED DPS AND A WARRIOR 1-2 HEALS ACCEPTING ALL FOR BENCH AND FILL PLAYERS ,ALSO LOOKING FOR JUST GENERAL RECRUITMENT TO BOLSTER GUILD ROSTER . WE WILL HELP GEAR THE RIGHT POEPLE WE NEED VERY LITTLE FROM HEROIC NH SO YOU WILL GEAR QUICK . MESSAGE #WOLF 1686Fadeslight0 Apr 28
Apr 28 1/10 Mythic Weekend Raiding Guild LF DPS <Sacred Taint> Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Guild About Us: We are a group of friends that created a guild for the purpose to casually raid and to down bosses. Raiding only two nights of progression a week we achieved “Cutting Edge Xavius,” and wish to do so again with Gul’Dan. Our officers are experienced and have been raiding since vanilla. We are looking to add more members to our core group. We offer: -Tight-knit community, team based atmosphere, consistent progress, and help for our members. Guild repairs will be provided during mythic progress. Flasks and Enchants are free for core raiders. What we expect: -Be prepared, be able to contribute, have a team focus attitude, show up on time, and know when you need to focus to get the job done. Be able to take a joke, while we progress quickly we all still like to have fun. We expect everyone to be knowledgeable about their class and do the research via class discord/forums. Our Raid Times: We are currently raiding progression: Fri/Sat 10:15pm-1:30am EST. Optional alt/trial/farm runs: Tue 9:00pm-12:00pm Sever Time (usually ends sooner.) High level keystones are done periodically throughout the week. High Priority Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman. Melee DPS: Fury/ Arms Warrior, Demon Hunter, Wind Walker Monk, and/or Enhancement Shaman. Healers: Resto Druid, or Disc Priest. Tanks: Full on Raid tanks, but Dps with a suitable tanking off spec are always welcome. All exceptional players will be considered; we will be trialing and reviewing logs. Our Loot System: Officers publicly vote via the addon RCLootConcil. All loot will be evenly distributed for the betterment of the raid group and progression. How to contact us: If you have any questions feel free to contact me Drzewo (Silentswift#1786), Violetkiwi (Aoipeach#1253), or Oleon (Jontheyeti#1126) Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Drzewo1 Apr 28
Apr 28 <I I I> (3/10M NH) recruiting! Empire is a progression based guild on Zul'jin (Horde) looking for good, reliable raiders to join our team. Empire is made up of parents, college students, couples, working professionals, veterans and friends. The guild has been around since WoTLK and we have put a lot of work, time and effort into the guild to make it what it is. Main Team current progression- NightHold 3/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Emerald Nightmare- 7/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Normal Trial of Valor- 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Some of our previous progression- MoP- ToT- 7/12 Heroic SoO- 10/14 Heroic before nerf, 14/14M after WoD- Highmaul- 4/7 Mythic BRF - 10/10 Heroic before we took a break We also have 13/13 heroic experience in HFC, though we did not run our guild at this time. Main Team Raid times - Tuesday, Thursday, Monday -- 10pm-1am (EST) server time. We are looking for raiders who will be able to make these days consistantly. Current needs - Tanks- Currently full! Healers- Resto shaman with DPS off spec Ranged DPS- Any DPS currently considered! Melee DPS- Currently full, but accepting applications! If your class/role is not listed currently, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are always looking for talented players and competition is always enjoyed. Here at Empire, our spots are earned, not given. Please visit our website for more information and to apply- Empire.rising.shivtr.com Or contact us in-game! Tellu#11210 Haytred#1922Tellu95 Apr 28
Apr 28 i895 DH, AOTC, ~750k Krosus DPS LF 7-10 EST Hello, Zul'jin! I'll try to keep this short and sweet. You can get a proper application later. I've done a lot of things and killed a lot of bosses in this game, at varying rankings, but I've mostly played at the Top ~50 US level since BC. Instances I've full cleared at the hardest difficulty available, while content was current, include, but aren't limited to: BWL in Vanilla, SWP in TBC, ICC in WotLK, DS in Cataclysm and SoO in MoP. I skipped WoD altogether due to work schedule conflicts. I came back for Legion as a casual because of how positive the reception was (Legendary RNG fiasco and endless grinds aside) but since last week I moved to a job that actually allows me to raid, alas, here I am. So. What am I looking for? I'm 1 hour ahead of EST, so I'm looking to raid MON/TUE/WED/THUR from 7-10 tops (I can do 11 NOW, but when the US clock moves and mine doesn't, I wouldn't be able to so I rather find a permanent home now). Two of any of those days. Maybe three if I feel the guild is a very good fit personality wise. Progression wise, as long as you're doing M NH, I don't care THAT much. Personality wise, I want to be in an environment of people that are friends and actually enjoy playing together in raids and outside of them. The bottom line is, I just wanna kill internet drago... err demons and have fun. So what do I use for said slaying, besides my trusty 44 trait Glaives? My oranges are: Sephuz' Secret (Ring), Raddon's Cascading Eyes (Helm), Anger of the Half-Giants (Ring) and Cinidaria, the Symbiote (Belt). If you're interested, leave a message here and I'll get back to you if the interest is mutual. Thanks for your time and best of luck in your demonslaying enterprises!Rhoetta1 Apr 28
Apr 28 6/10M 912 Ele ThanksElementálity5 Apr 28
Apr 28 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/10M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 5/10 M. Tichondrius is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419 Pain - Raid Leader of <Resürgence> painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Apr 28
Apr 27 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/10M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 5/10 M. Tichondrius is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419 Pain - Raid Leader of <Resürgence> painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Apr 27
Apr 27 Ruin-Korgath LF DPS M NH Hi, we are Ruin of Korgath. Currently 1/10 M (Chrono sub 10%) and 10/10 H NH, 4/7 M EN. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Central. Ruin was established Jan 2005 and has consistently raided end game content since its inception. We have a great community of players who often come back time and time again to raid with us after RL breaks. We are looking for ALL DPS to fill key Mythic spots to progress further in NH and prepare for Tomb. Please go to Ruin-ds.com and click the About Ruin link to learn more, or add me on Bnet, CheryleG#1931. Thanks!Zaryssah0 Apr 27
Apr 27 [H] 2 Day 3/10M Guild LF DPS and Healers Confluence is a guild looking to push farther into Mythic Nighthold and ToS when it comes out. We are currently 3/10M and looking to fill out our raid team with a few more members. Needs: DPS - Boomkin, Rogue, and DH Healers - Disc Priest and Holy Pally We are not set in stone on these classes. If you feel you are a strong player feel free to reach out. Our raid times: Tuesday 8-11pm EST Wednesday 8-11pm EST We are on Zul'jin - Horde More Information: We have been together as a guild since the start of WoD, but the core have been raiding since Vanilla. We have a nice age range in our raid team. Most are in their late 20's and early 30's. If you are interested please add me on BNet: Sylo#1577Syloz1 Apr 27
Apr 27 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/10M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 5/10 M. Tichondrius is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419 Pain - Raid Leader of <Resürgence> painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Apr 27
Apr 27 904 RDruid & 905 BM Hunter LF M Guild. Resto Druid: 49 Traits 904 ILvL 10/10H Nighthold 1,4/10M Nighthold (stepped in to help a guild with M Krosus) BiS Legendaries BM Hunter: 47 Traits 905 ILvL 10/10H Nighthold 1/10M Nighthold BiS Legendaries Currently on Zul'Jin , and prefer to remain there. We are a couple looking for a mature mythic raiding guild. Both of us have extensive raiding experience in WoW and other games. We would like to join a guild that is actively pushing mythic progression and has high standards of play, but is also active outside of raid time with m+ etc. Logs are available for both of us. If you're interested or would like to talk more, you can contact me on: Epiphonia#1809Epiph3 Apr 27
Apr 27 909 Protection Warrior 5/10 47 traits Hello, im looking for a MYTHIC raiding guild with a core spot for a tank hopefully at 4/10M + Progression on NH. Raid times: Looking for anything between 6 to 11 EST might consider other times. Past Guild: Acumen 8/10M NH Legion Achievements: Keystone Master, Tank artifact challenge pre-nerf, +16 in time, AOTC for every raid. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22885990/latest/ Parsing 89-99 on every boss. For mythic parses those are kills in which i was running survivability build and not dps one therefore they arent high. Current legion progression: 5/10M NH 6/7M EN 3/3H ToV btag: reaLess#11310 Thanks for reading.Frenzyyn0 Apr 27
Apr 27 [H] Fear for Later | (H:10/10) We're currently looking for more members to fill out our raid group. We're currently only looking for 4 rDPS (895+ iLVL). Hunters MM/BM S.Priests Warlocks Mages We're also looking people who wish to do Mythics+ as well. All classes. About Fear for Later ​What is it you enjoy most about WoW and what do you want to get out of your time spent in game? Raiding, dungeons, PvP, professions? We are a relatively new guild built from ecliptic groups of guys from who played other various games together; some old friends, some brand-new friends. For some, this is our first guild, others have been in more than they wish to admit, but we all care about this one, and we are looking to share our love to be bad asses with more people. Our goals as a guild is to see all there is to see in Legion, and help each other do the answer to the first question I posed to you. We are primarily a raiding guild, however many of us have found love in high level mythic +’s, and PvP and want more people to do all the above with. We are farming Heroic NightHold with the goal to do Mythic content, but need fill out our roster of serious raiders for the 20-person requirement. We are currently looking for (look at specs above) more urgently than others, but all serious applicants are welcomed. Experience in our players covers a broad spectrum from first time raiders to those who know the struggle of the world first race. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, and Wednesday from 2100 - 0000 EST. As I said before, we are NOT strictly recruiting mythic raiders however if you wish to progress mythic raiding content with us, 100% attendance is a must, and we will expect the following things; Experience: Previous raiding (preferably on the spec you are applying with) Age: 18+ ​Equipment: TeamSpeak 3, headset (mic preferred, but as long as you can hear us) Knowledge: The in-and outs of this expansion, current boss strategies, your own spec (talents, gear, consumables, etc.) Personality: Enthusiastic, punctual, hard-working, tough skinned but laid back, tolerance of dad jokes. As clichéd as this sounds; we are a laid-back group who want to progress and see this hardest content this game can offer, but we also keep in mind that we are supposed to have fun while playing it. So, if you (and friends, if you are a part of a package deal) have found anything I’ve said interesting, please add feel free to add Rice#1920, Spaduba#1174, or Neon#11455 and chat with us to find out if FFL could be what you are looking for!​ http://www.fearforlater.comBubonîx72 Apr 27
Apr 26 2/10 M 10/10H Defer Death Wed&Sun Raiding :) Thanks for your interest in Defer Death Our goal is to maximize the overall enjoyment players receive from playing WoW. We aim to accomplish this by maintaining a social & relaxed atmosphere and screening potential recruits. We offer many guild events, such as dungeons, event farming. and old content/achievement runs. We also take raiding seriously and hold our core raiders to a high standard to help us push through content. What makes us different? Diverse group of interesting guys and girls, all 18+ Drama free raiding & loot distribution Knowledgeable people who keep up-to-date with the latest class changes & WoW news Transparent & open communication with all members Strong leadership and an excellent support team to ensure things are running smoothly 24-7 Real people who form long, lasting and meaningful relationships What do we look for in a new recruit? Someone that... Is looking for a long-term guild home Knows how to play their class and keeps updated on changes Is willing to learn and improve to stay competitive Is open-minded, friendly, and likes to talk on Team Speak Can focus when required but let loose and have fun the rest of the time Progression Wednesday 9-11pm eastern Sunday 8-11pm eastern. Gear and AP runs Saturday 10 am – 1pm eastern. Mythic + throughout week for all members <3 CONTACT Battle Tag Vlora#1899 or Trident80#1171Valoraa0 Apr 26
Apr 26 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/10M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 5/10 M. Tichondrius is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419 Pain - Raid Leader of <Resürgence> painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Apr 26
Apr 26 Fluffy Kittens 1/10M 10/10H NH (>*-*>) [Fluffy Kittens] (<*-*<) Currently 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M NH with 5/7M EN and 3/3H ToV is recruiting more players in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras. We currently raid on Zul'jin - PVE from 8-11 EST on Saturdays and Sundays. What We Need: Tank: Druid monk paladin warrior Ranged: Boomkin Elem Shaman Warlock Hunter Melee: Ret. Paladin Fury Warrior Rogue Demon Hunter Healers Holy Priest Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk What We Provide: All members of "Raider" rank receive flasks / food / repairs / enchants / gems at no cost. We only ask these members to contribute extra meats / BoE greens / ore to the guild bank instead of vendoring them; in order to continue providing these for free. Officers are well versed in most classes and are willing to assist you with gearing choices and learning Simcraft to further your potential What We Expect: Raiders are expected to have at minimum a 80% attendance, we understand things come up. Raiders should be competent with their spec and research progression fights prior to the raid night. Competitive numbers need to be maintained to continue progression as a guild. Officers are willing to assist you in specs / rotations / gearing ; however you must put forth the effort, we wont do it for you.Qooning3 Apr 26
Apr 26 903 Resto druid/boomkin lf guild I am looking for a guild that is at least 10/10h NH and has more then 2 or 3 members on when its not raid time . Mythic raiding right now isn't a big deal but when tomb comes out I would like to work on that . I have been playing since right before bc came out . Would like to try and keep the days between Sun-Thursday and start around 9-10 pm server time . I just transferred here , I can get logs if needed .Høøligan7 Apr 26
Apr 26 Impending Disaster-Recruiting Raiders. We are moving to Zuljin!Brookz0 Apr 26
Apr 26 MYTHIC RECRUITING IMPENDING DISASTER -10/10 HEROIC 1/10 MYTHIC NH -new guild on server transferred from stormreaver due to low pop ,we are looking for immediate raiders to fill remaining core positions for mythic nh progression . WHAT WE NEED 1 TANK HEALS -PALLY ,PREIST ,SHAMMY RANGED -ACCEPTING ALL BUT IN DIRE NEED OF SPRIEST AND BOOMY MELEE -NEED A WARRIOR ,KITTY ,FROST DK ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN ,WE WILL HELP GEAR YOU !!!! CONTACT -WOLF#1686 CAN ALWAYS JUMP IN DISCORD AND CURSE TO CHAT ASWELLFadeslight0 Apr 26
Apr 26 [H] <Tactics> 4/10M NH, 3 Weekday [H] <Tactics> of Zul'jin is openly recruiting for Mythic Nighthold progression. We are looking for reliable individuals to complete our roster for current and future Mythic content. We strive to push Cutting Edge content while maintaining a semi-hardcore, laid back raid environment within a three day raid schedule. We are currently 4/10M NH, 2/3M ToV, 7/7M EN Cutting Edge completion. Our raid times and days are 9:30 pm to 12:30 am Est; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Required to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Must be open to rotate for progression. We are looking for: Shaman(Resto/Elemental) Warlock Mage Hunter Priest(Shadow) Paladin(Holy) If interested apply at [b]http://tactics-wow.enjin.com/ or add Kressure#1307Keakamai1 Apr 26
Apr 26 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence> (5/10M) 2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 5/10 M. Tichondrius is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419 Pain - Raid Leader of <Resürgence> painmaster#1657Dìaku0 Apr 26
Apr 26 [H]Recently formed MRGLMRGLMRRGLL recruiting Hi friends, MRGLMRGLMRRGLL is a recently formed guild of players with extensive raiding history. We are seeking mature players who wish to progress in M+ dungeons and heroic raiding in a drama-free environment. Our guild is based on Zul'jin but we are cross-realm friendly and do not mandate transfers. We are currently holding open recruitment in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras and many tiers to come. Our raid hours are currently dedicated to mythic and M+ dungeon farming as we increase our roster size. We are recruiting players who have no interest in raiding but would like to use M+ as their progression route. Our schedule is as follows: 7 - 10 PM PST Monday 7 - 10 PM PST Wednesday We have players active for mythic and M+ dungeons every day of the week. For further inquiries, please contact Anastasia#11484.Yuliee1 Apr 26
Apr 26 <Stoneblood> 2/7M 3/3H 10/10H Now recruiting! <Stoneblood> Is a Horde guild here on Zul'jin that is currently recruiting for mythic progression and casuals/socials. Current progression: 2/7 Mythic in Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic in Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic in Nighthold Raiding needs: We are recruiting for mythic raid-ready dps. The following class/spec choices would be ideal, but anyone who thinks their dps is exceptional, and more importantly has the raid awareness to push mythics, please feel free to contact me :) Frost/Fire Mage Affliction Warlock Beastmaster Hunter DPS Warrior Elemental Shaman Assassination Rogue Frost Deathknight Havoc Demonhunter Raid Schedule: Tuesdays 9pm to 12AM EST (6pm to 9pm PST) Thursdays 9pm to 12AM EST (6pm to 9pm PST) We are open invite to anyone interested in social status/rank. More people online is more people to group with so feel free to join us! Raid spots are governed by Randomz, our raid leader and are subject to his approval. If interested please feel free to add my battletag. Dizease#1325 (Ðeathstrike - Zul'jin is my main) The other officers can be added and questioned as well if needed. Tattooclown#1633 (Raid Leader) pockyninja#1292 (Assistant Raid Leader) Nobalk323#1674 (Banker)Ðeathstrike12 Apr 26
Apr 26 <The Ark> 1/10M Recruiting All <The Ark> is a progression-oriented raiding guild located on Zul’jin US. We are a tight knit community that is keen on clearing content at a reasonable pace -- with the hopes of getting as far as possible in a time-efficient manner that allows a two day raiding schedule, with ample opportunity to explore other content in the meantime. We have a wide variety of individuals within the guild, all with varying degrees of progress in various parts of the game. With our combined efforts we aim to establish a good atmosphere where we are able to improve and progress as a team, and have some fun and banter along the way. Raid Times: Tuesday - 8-11pm EST Wednesday - 8-11pm EST (Optional Alt/Fun Run) Saturday - 8-11pm EST We consider all applications, and are currently looking for a few more people to round out our mythic roster. Our website link is below. http://thearkguild.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions, contact any of our officers! Xccentric#1401 Strike#1898Loctorwho3 Apr 26
Apr 25 [H] <Mimic> 7/10H NH MIMIC is an adult progressive raiding guild looking for older/experienced players & couples. We're currently recruiting for ranged dps though experienced melee dps will be considered. Our core group is very strong and consists of 15+ people. Because we're an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus will not be Mythic raiding. However, we are very serious about our play time and achieve quite a bit. We raid Thursday 8-10pm est and Sunday 8:30-10:30pm est. Visit mimic.enjin.com for more information. If you have any questions you can add me to battle.net at iilarya#1940Iiliania2 Apr 25
Apr 25 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 4/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 4/10 M. Spellblade is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419Dìaku0 Apr 25
Apr 25 907 Guardian Druid Looking for Guild I have 6/10 Mythic experience, having killed Krosus, Spellblade, and Tichondruis. I am looking for a guild that has similar or better progression. My available times are Tues-Sat anytime after 7 PM EST. What I am looking for in a guild is an active community and a comfortable environment. I'm on almost every night running Mythic plus or grinding AP. I am currently at 47 traits in my mainspec weapon, and 36 in all of my offspecs. I am willing to Realm and/or faction transfer. I'd prefer Alliance, but ultimately I just want a place to settle down in. What I bring to the table is strong tanking skill and a powerful grasp of how to maximize damage while keeping my survivability way up. Feel free to add my battletag: Melkor#1289 Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11341734/latest/ WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/sargeras/Moltisanti Have a great day!Moltisanti0 Apr 25
Apr 25 Closed closedKillershama5 Apr 25
Apr 25 <wander> Zul'jin 5/10m recruiting! <Wander> Looking for ranged dps! We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PST. That is 11-2 server. Looking for 1 or 2 ranged for core spots. We want about 80% raid attendance. Mage - High Warlock - High Shadow Priest - High Element Shaman - Medium Boomkin - Medium Hunter - Medium Rogue - Medium Will consider any good apps we get. Add me on Bnet if you have any questions Nutterbutter#1814 (Me) Jhayn#1922 Impending#11500 DannyRockz#1108Donaldjstump1 Apr 25
Apr 25 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 4/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 4/10 M. Spellblade is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419Dìaku0 Apr 25
Apr 25 (7/7M,2/3M,8/10M) Late Night/Weekends LF DPS Mutiny (Last tier 7/7M, 2/3M, currently 8/10M), Raid Team 2 of <Seraph> US-Mal'ganis (Horde) is recruiting experienced, mythic-ready raiders for Nighthold progression! We were 7/10M prior to patch 7.2 and after our First full Night of Mythic Elisande progression and we've seen Phase 3!! Next week, boys, and we'll be looking toward Mythic Guldan!! Our raid times: 11:45pm-3:15am CST 2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night We are currently opening up recruitment for 2-3 Core Raiders Any exceptional, Mythic-Ready players may apply @Seraphguild.com: Recruitment needs are as follows -- Must be 905+ with 4pc and 42+ weap traits • 1 Beefy Frost Mage • 1 BM Hunter • 1 Affliction Warlock • Any Exceptional DPS (700k+ on Krosus) Mythic Botanist (4th) - 41 Pulls for prog. Mythic Spellblade (5th) - 30 Pulls for prog. Mythic Krosus (6th) - 42 Pulls for prog. Mythic Tichdrondrius (7th) - 70 Pulls for prog. Mythic Star Auger (8th) - 85 Pulls for prog. (Trial positions are competing to be a part of the Mythic Roster -- must have logs) About Seraph Seraph of US-Ma’ganis is a GIANT mythic progression raiding guild featuring 8 full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6+ years and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph very easily could be the last guild you ever join! We currently have 7 Mythic Teams and 1 Casual, Heroic raid team. About Mutiny Mutiny (R2) has been alive and kicking for over 18 months now! As a team, R2 began at the start of the Hellfire Citadel raid tier, getting 13/13M and 22 Mythic Archimonde kills and mounts! As a Two Day team, we're excited to have wiped out Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and look forward to Nighthold progression! Apply @Seraphguild.comSlothytaunts1 Apr 25
Apr 25 Looking for guild 901 MW/893 rsham 3/10M xp. looking for similar raiding xp guild! looking for tues/wed 7-? let me knowChidozz1 Apr 25
Apr 24 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 4/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 4/10 M. Spellblade is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419Dìaku0 Apr 24
Apr 24 [H][Zul'Jin]Bloopers Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST clearedBastìla4 Apr 24
Apr 24 2 raiders (1/10M NH Each) LF Guild My partner and I have rerolled to horde for a change of scenery, following the disbanding of our last guild during EN, where we were 5/7M. We've been in and out of guilds that recruited us for main roster but that ended up not being the case and we're hoping to find a home with a spot in their main team. Partner and I are 2/10 mythic combined, myself having a krosus kill and her having a skorp. We are currently on a Death Knight and a Shadow Priest. I,the death knight, am experienced in all roles and willing to play any spec needed, priest only has exp dpsing. We are both available every day of the week, 9pm-2am EST. add me on BNet for any relevant logs/with any questions that you may have! Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Indecently#1798Tasch6 Apr 24
Apr 24 895 Warlock 10/10H Found a guild to trial out with already, please ignore this!Sephaesto7 Apr 24
Apr 24 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 4/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 4/10 M. Spellblade is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419Dìaku0 Apr 24
Apr 24 900 Lock LF Mythic Guild Hello my name is Kals. I am a 900 Warlock on the realm Sargeras. I am currently interested in finding a new guild. I am looking for a Mythic Progression Guild only. I am not interested in guilds that recruiting for some future mythic roster as I am looking to jump straight into raiding. I have been playing the game since Vanilla and begun raiding in BC. Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 6:00 PM to 10:30PM EST My hours are not able to be changed due to work. Raid Experience: 4/7M EN 3/3H ToV 1/10M NH Regarding my raid experience, this is not my first toon this expansion and is one I have recently swapped into. Most of my experience is on my Protection Paladin Kãls. Warcraftlogs: These are my most recent logs but I have gained some gear since. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10675053/latest#bracket=17 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10675053/latest#bracket=16 Specs: I am able to play Affliction and Destro based on the needs of the fight. I currently have 42 traits in Affliction and Destro weapons while my Demonology weapon is at 36. I do not currently have the gear to support Demoonology, however given notice and time I will be willing to get gear for it and play it for progression. If I sound like the type of player you would like for your raid team you can message me at Kalsyrus#1812 or leave a post here. Looking forward to hearing from you.Kalthalas3 Apr 24
Apr 23 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 4/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 4/10 M. Spellblade is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting 1 healer & ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419Dìaku0 Apr 23
Apr 23 [H]Aberrant Behavior Casual Guild Recruiting Hello zuljin; Aberrant Behavior is a long standing casual guild currently looking to fill out our roster with fun, casual players. We are currently 10/10 N and 3/10 H in Nighthold. Our team is primarily in need of 1 melee dps with a tank offspec who doesn't mind swapping if need be, 1 to 2 healers and several ranged dps. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 to 11. Should you have any questions at all or seek to join please add me to realID Sourpower#1437. Thanks all!Totemliquor0 Apr 23
Apr 23 WW monk lf M/H NH raid/guild[H] WW monk here looking for a mythic guild or semi serious guild that doesnt have crazy raid times. Currently im 2/10 mythic. I can raid any day from 6-9 central. Currently i'm 897 equipped 43 traits into ww and 36 in BM. If you have any quests just message me. lefteye#11938Leftymonk3 Apr 23
Apr 22 [H][Zul'jin]<Resürgence>(10/10H 4/10M)2day/wk Resurgence Gaming is an accomplished gaming community with strong roots in Progression PvE across multiple MMOs, as well as other PC game genres. We went 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, downing Xavius for Cutting Edge on 1/3/17. Currently in Nighthold we are 10/10 H & 4/10 M. Spellblade is up next. Our active community is full of experienced and friendly players, but we take raiding seriously. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. We also run a non-mandatory Saturday night run for gearing and alts. Resurgence is one of the top 6-hour raid teams on Zul'jin. We are recruiting ranged DPS for main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Nighthold. Keep in mind - all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (link below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. http://resurgencegaming.enjin.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Res%C3%BCrgence Thanks for considering our community, we hope to see you in game! Dìaku - GM of <Resürgence> Revus#1419Dìaku0 Apr 22
Apr 22 [US][H][Zul'jin] 881 Resto Druid LF N/H Guild Looking to join a guild that raids 2-3 days a week. My old guild dissolved and we all went our separate ways. I am online 6-10 CST on weekdays and any time on the weekends. I enjoy running old content and farming mounts. I got my start in Dragon Soul and have since raided on a normal/heroic level.Rtwo2 Apr 22
Apr 22 Alliance? Did alot of horde faction change or did some new alliance guilds come to zul'jin, noticed a HUGE alliance increase on zuljin nowAkeginu2 Apr 22
Apr 22 Diligence 3/7 M Hello Everyone, We, Diligence are a newly Formed guild, that is currently 3/7 Mythic and are in search of skilled players to move into NightHold with. A little about our leadership ; We, our core, are long term veterans which extends all the way back to Vanila wow. We don't necessarily expect everyone to parse at 95%+ because we are aiming to be a semi-hardcore guild that want's to progress Mythic content in a timely fashion, as well as Run a bunch of Mythic ++ with everyone. Also, the current loot system we use is LootCouncil. Our Raid times are T/W/T 8-11 pm EST We use the standard LootCouncil rules which are as follows but not limited to ; 1) Skill 2) Attendance Factor 3) Synergy Based 4) Optimal Raid Needs Our immediate open spots are as follows ; 1) Resto Druid 2) Moonkin 3) Hunter Optional classes for consideration ; 1) Mage 2) Warlock 3) Holy Paladin If there are any questions please feel free to message me ( the GM ) at Jrzo#1414 Cheers,Rizzloe4 Apr 22
Apr 22 900 assn rogue and blood dk duo LF guild Current raid experience for both: NH - 10/10H, 1/10M ToV - 3/3H EN - 4/7M Specifically, we are looking for a guild progressing through mythic Nighthold. We would prefer either weekend or nighttime raiding (starting around 10pm EST), but other schedules will be considered. Also looking for core spots going forward into ToS. (Our guild died. /sadface)Keljran5 Apr 22
Apr 21 909 Protection Warrior LF GUILD Currently 5/10M NH 10/10H NH. Looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild Hopefully in 4/10M+ Progression in need of a tank for a core spot. Past guild: Acumen Pref Raid Times: Anywhere from 6 to 11 server time Can provide logs if needed most parses are over 90% to 99% btag: reaLess#11310 Thanks for reading.Frenzyyn5 Apr 21