Zul'jin

May 13, 2015 682 mage and 681 mistweaver LF Guild Hello, my wife and I are looking for a new place to call home to our characters. Our most recent guild is taking a break from raiding for, well, no one knows how long. Both of us were 14/14 Heroic SoO(before mythic came around) and during HM we were 2/7 M with some 1-5% wipes on brack. We're currently 9/10N and 3/10H BRF. We'd ideally like a guild that's doing H BRF already. We're looking for a guild that ends raid by 10:00/10:30 EST on weeknights or something on the weekend due to my work schedule. Feel free to add me to Btag hoose#1683 and/or reply on here. Thanks for your time.Freetrollin7 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 660 boomkin LF casual raiding guild afternoon, i have a 660 boomkin that's looking for a guild to raid with, i am quickly gearing via assistance from friends having gained 30 IL in about 2 days and hopefully more Tuesday, i have 8/10 N progression and 3/10 H from my old main. i have just decided i don't like Spriests and my guild doesn't wish to let me toon swap so i am attempting to look for a new one, please leave guild spam below and a means to contact you! thanks!Demise8 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Recruiting for Heroic Raids Carbon Monoxide 4/10 H BRF is needing to add a couple more dps and a healer with a dps OS. We would prefer 1 RDPS and 1 MDPS but would consider any class. Must be appropriately geared and capable of at least 30k DPS single target. Contact Bodeadly in game or add my btag (Heybo#1284) to talk more. Our raid times are Tues and Thurs from 8PM-11PM server time and we use vent.Bodeadly0 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 LF Guild Myself and 3 others, LF active raiding guild that doesn't mind us leveling quick. All 3 have BRF experience.Docbubble6 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Nakk the Thunderer any kills/sightings on this mount dropper would be appreciated ^.^Kandystryper0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 659 Hunter LF Raiding Guild. New To WoD. Hello, i took a break from WoW when WoD came out due to my job, and now i'm back and i'm currently seeking a guild to raid with, on highmaul i know all fights, on BRF i only know 5 bosses tactics, i'm a fast learner and have a lot of patience :). Only been playing roughly a month but i'm getting the hang of it :)Sylvánás2 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 Returning Vet raider LF guild on Zuljin Hello all, Im currently in search of a guild that is progressing through current content and preparing for future content, - I need a raiding guild that raids after 9 pm EST! - I need a guild that is willing to progress and have a core group of raiders that are there to get the job done. - I bring alot of raiding experience to the table when it comes to the guild as a whole i also know many classes besides my own ( i have 4 other 100's and 3 90's that i have raided on for the past 2-4 years) Demo logs.. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fKb8kLatBp7jWVPn/ Just came back from a 2 month break...Im not top end geared but i still push good numbers and i dont stand in stupid crap, im what you would expect of someone whos been raiding for over 5 years now in serious raid environments Also my raiding UI Preview - http://www.twitch.tv/steve401/b/650311015Shreduction4 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 DeäthDealers Guild Recruitment <DeäthDealers> is recruiting dps for mythic progression. Interested in shaman/druid dps and healers, but considering all classes.7/7 Normal Highmaul 7/7Heroic Highmaul Tues/Thurs/Sun 10-1 server.Dagger#1778 is my battletag. For any questions concerns or comments. feel free to add meRunningbulls2 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 688 10/10 heroic MW monk lf raid team 688 MW MONK transferring from area 52 lf new home looking for teams between 7:30pm to 11:30pm anywhere between Sunday to Thursday I am a very reliable and dedicated raider looking for a Serious or Laid back team that knows how to hammer down when needed I know all the ins and out of my class and take it and this game very serious, I am a very laid back person who knows when to focus and when to have fun. If interested message me here or in game at lardenis0831#1211 Logs i try and rank 90% and above on most fights https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2914783/latest/#boss=0Parthannax6 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 Atelier[H] 9/10H Recruiting Skilled Players We are a 9/10H guild recruiting skilled players for our Heroic/Mythic Team. We raid from 9pm-12am EST on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday Any and all classes/specs are welcome to apply at http://atelierzj.enjin.com/ Contact me in game or on bnet TroyAnthony#1743Plzmilkme2 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 [H] <Crux> 5/10M: Mo/Tu/Th 9pm-12am EST Crux is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Zul’Jin that raids Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9pm - 12am (EST). We are an established guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade and we strive to maintain a dedicated group of raiders who progress through all Draenor has to offer. WoD Progression: Highmaul: 7/7H, 4/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 5/10M Expectation of raiders: -Strong understanding of their class -Close to 100% attendance -Study up on progression fights -Patience and a good attitude -Efficient use of raid time Recruitment Needs: -Tanks: Full -Heals: Druid and Monk -DPS: Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Warrior, Rogue, and Elemental Shaman All applicants will be considered, so if your class is not listed here do not shy down from contacting us. Please add my battle tag if you have any questions/concerns and we can discuss this further: mPiitch#1762 If you have no questions/concerns please put in an application on our website and you will hear from us in the near future: http://crux-zuljin.enjin.com/Noodmon0 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 HI LF MORE RAIDERS 18+ group of people who love to down bosses and have an Inappropriate time doing it!!!! We formed late to this expac but are still looking for more raiders to fill our ranks! For information on us or our guild please visit http://www.opponent-guild.com/recruitment click on Highly Inappropriate!!!! We look forward to hearing from you!!!! Highly Inappropriate (Realm: Zul'Jin) <Dark Side of Opponent> 10m Semi Hardcore Raid Nights: Sat & Sun Raid Times: Sat 7:00pm-11:00pm Sun 7:00PM-10:00pm Progression: 7/7 N Highmaul 6/7 H Highmaul 7/10N Blackrock 3/10H Blackrock Raid Leader(s): Beansí/Aobh Supertech Recruitment Contact Battletag: Kahilian#1718 Recruiting: •Heals Prefer Holy Pally, Holy Priest •Melee DPS Prefer Rogue, DK, Feral or Ret Pally •Shadow Priest Still forming our group please join us! 660+ ilvl required with 680 ring.Kahilian0 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 Adult EST professionals seek same for Mythics Renegades of Ruin (10/10H) is a ready-to-head-back-into-Mythics raiding guild on the Horde side of Zul'jin (PvE, Chicago datacenter, Eastern time zone, High population). Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday Raid Times: Invites: 7:45pm, First pull: 8:00pm, Last Pull 11:15pm Eastern Loot System: EPGP Website: renegadesofruin.com IG Recruitment Contact: Dexx (BattleTag: Maldwyn#1830) RoR's goal is a team that completes Mythic raids on a 3 night, 10 hour a week schedule in a professional, friendly, and positive atmosphere. We are run by a Council of four (Amy, Doug, Lis & Travis) who each offer our own individual strengths to grow and maintain that environment. We have the passion, drive, experience and organizational skills to work together towards building a team of people that truly enjoy one another's company, while also putting in equal commitment to take down all Mythic bosses before the next patch is released. Do you miss the days when a raid team was more than just a collection of classes and gear? Do you prefer to raid with like minded adults who value the team over the individual? Are you a min/maxer who prefers finding solutions over personal attacks? We at Renegades think that this style of raiding hasn't died—it has just become harder to find in today's WoW. We are dedicated to bringing back the strong, cohesive TEAM oriented raiding environment of yesterday's WoW, all to focus on killing today's bosses while they are still current content! If this is your style of raiding come join a team of people who all want this too...and are willing to have the patience and perseverance to see it through! A team of players that enjoy one another's company while putting in equal effort to progress is important to us—we really want the right people, not just the right classes! Be there for the beginning! Guilds are falling apart left and right due to low attendance and the shift from Heroic 10s to Mythic 20s. We have a very committed leadership and team who have not missed a raid since inception and are determined to weather this period and get back into Mythics (we recently transfered servers to facilitate this), do as much as we can in M:BRF, and be in great shape heading into Mythic T18. We got a late start in the expansion and hit 2/7M before BRF opened. We decided to move the guild from alliance to horde and to a higher pop server. So we basically rebooted our loot system/attendance/etc and took a step back in progression to rebuild. Now 10/10H, we just need those last folks so we can head back into Mythics this week. What we are looking for: Excited, dedicated, adult raiders who are looking for a Mythic raiding guild focused on the long term. We want amazing players, but we also want amazing people. We want to genuinely enjoy the people we play with. Strong situational awareness – we're looking for people that don't make the same mistake twice. Excellent gameplay and a positive attitude. A drive for excellence and a constant desire to improve. Active involvement in the forums for communication and strat discussions. What we offer: Organized and experienced leadership with the skill and dedication to achieve a top ranking guild. A focus on maintaining a small, dedicated raid team of like-minded individuals, all working towards a common goal. A relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Mythic raiding on a light schedule. A drive for excellence and a constant desire to improve equal to our raiders. If you're an amazing player and a great person, we want you! Come be a part of something special.Emmerich5 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 [H] 1/10M BRF - Looking for DPS/Heals! We're currently looking for ANY DPS (Ranged OR Melee) for our raid team as we focus on Mythic raiding in BRF (NO Bench spots!) and a 1x night quick heroic BRF clear. We're also looking for 2 of ANY healer type other then Priests. Don't worry about gear/BRF raid experience; we'll get you up to speed fast! Please have logs when applying. We're currently working on Mythic Oregoreger and doing a 1x night heroic clear on BRF! WHEN WE RAID: Days: Tues, Wed & Thurs Times: 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime) Loot System: EPGP Raid Size: 20M Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!) Current Progression: 1/10 Mythic Blackrock 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Previous: 2/10 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304) Currently Recruiting: DPS Any Melee or Ranged DPS HEALS ANY healer other then Priests! About Us: Anticlockwise was formed in 2009 as a break to the 5x nights a week hardcore raiding that many of us had been used to. Having cleared previous tier heroic content such as ToT, DS, ICC, etc, we believe that its important to play with players we’re comfortable with – in both skill and personality – so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild’s unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week (9 hours per week): We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. We are adults with lives who play for fun and have a good mix of players on our team. We provide flasks, feasts and fun for our raids. There are many non-raid night activities and the guild is very active in other games outside of WoW as well. Interested? In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado, or Treland. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance! We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!Kadatth0 May 12, 2015
May 11, 2015 Tank/Dps lf raiding guild Hello all. Looking for a raiding guild doing heroics. Can be blood or unholy. Can raid pretty much any night but cant go past 12pm server.Mosaircuswus6 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 [H] Mass Casualty 3/10M LF dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 7:45pm-10:45pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 645. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Blackrock Foundry: 3/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 3/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6 -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Warlock -Rogue -Balance Druid -Holy Paladin -Disc Priest -Mistweaver Monk -Windwalker Monk -Mage -Enhancement Shaman -Frost/Unholy Death Knight If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) or, -Apply online at http://masscasualty.enjin.com GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Elstar DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Ava Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 (A)besoin d'un healeret/ou un dps brf hero nous recherchons un healer ou dps pour notre groupe brf heroic(7/10) mardi mercredi 7:30 pm a 10:30 pm server timeMalakaï1 May 11, 2015
May 10, 2015 LFG (raiding) DK Tank & DPS Looking for an alliance Zul'jin guild that raids once, twice, and/or thrice a week. Please reply if your guild has a friendly community, (perf teamspeak or chat server) and active members.Harte1 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 [H]679 8/10H Priest LFRaiding Guild - Zul'jin Hi! I mainly raid on my Priest. I am experienced in both Holy and Disc specs (holy is my original main), and am willing to go Shadow OS if that is needed by a guild. 8/10 H BRF 6/7 H HM I am looking for a late-night guild preferably since I am on PST where I live. I learn quickly and adapt, and really would like to find an active community where we can work together to benefit the whole!Orfaeus3 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 [H]<Burninators> LFM Wed/Fri 9-11PM EST Burninators is an adult guild looking for a few more players to fill out our raids. While we consider ourselves a casual guild, we only consider our raids casual in the schedule. We aim to progress as much as we can while also promoting a stress free environment. Our current raid days are Wednesdays and Fridays 9-11:00 PM server(EST). Since we only have a limited amount of time to raid each week, we expect our raiding members to be on time and prepared so that we can get the most out of our time. While we do not have rigid attendance requirements and understand that life comes first, we do expect our raiders to be available to raid more often than not. We are currently considering all applications. If you would like to join, please visit http://www.burninatorsguild.com and fill out an application. Please feel free to contact me, or any of our officers ( Stronggbadd, Vothol, Narab) in game.Vothol1 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 [H] Battalion - 3/10H LF H Pally/Ele Sham <Battalion> 10/10N 3/10H BRF. Small guild looking to get a bit bigger - Working adults with families. Looking for mature adult raiders. Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman. 665 ilvl. All classes certainly considered. Wed/Mon 7:30-10:00Kennewick0 May 10, 2015
May 9, 2015 [H] 9/10 <Iron Vanguard> LF DPS. <Iron Vanguard> is a progression raiding guild that aims to tackle current content while maintaining a friendly and fun atmosphere. The large majority of our raid team has been with us for a long time and we are looking for individuals who are able to fit into our guild's culture. Our raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 EST (server time). 75%+ attendance is expected of all of our raiders, although we do understand that RL situations have priority over WoW. We are looking for people who are ready to stand up to the challenge of heroics and then potentially mythic content down the line. These are people who are dedicated enough to do a bit of class/ fight research on their own time, and are likely to switch talents based on what is needed in the fight. These are also people who look to improve their performance every raid night. We have a raid culture within our guild. We get excited for new bosses and new challenges and are looking for more people to rise to that challenge. Monthly incentives are also rewarded for high standards of attendance and performance. Anywhere from Gold to Mounts to WoW Tokens. Currently, we are actively recruiting DPS players. Some classes we could use are: - Boomkin/ feral druid - Elemental shaman - DK - Warrior - Mage However, we will accept applications from all classes. If you are interested, please check out our website and submit an application, leave a post here or msg us in-game. We will get back to you promptly. http://ironvanguard.enjin.com/homeRokhstrom1 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 6 raiders LF Guild. We're a group of 6 raiders looking to join a weekend Heroic/Mythic raiding guild. We've raided together for a long time and I can tell you we all show up on time, are prepared, study up for fights and are willing to adjust in whatever way might be needed to help the guild accomplish it's goals. We're all 680+ iLvL and have cleared 7/10 Heroic BRF. Below are all our armory. Please feel free to reach out to any of us in game. Death Knight - Tank or DPS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Alendaka/advanced Paladin - Tank or DPS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Beendon/advanced Warrior - DPS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Zan%C3%A9a/advanced Druid - Heals http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Caleb/advanced Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Xinter/advanced Mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Frostbobomb/advancedFrostbobomb9 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 [H] <Crux> 10/10H 5/10M LF Heal/DPS Crux is a mythic raiding guild on Zul'jin that is currently in need of a couple exceptional players (any class). We are an established guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade, and we strive to maintain a solid group of raiders who wish to progress together through all Draenor has to offer. Many of us have been playing together for years and we have a real passion for pushing ourselves to succeed. We want our players to have a strong understanding of their class and be ready to put in the work to clear new content. Applicants should have an experience in the current raiding tier. We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible. Warlords of Draenor Progression: Highmaul : 7/7 Heroic, 4/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry : 10/10 Heroic, 5/10 Mythic Raid Times (EST): Tues: 9 PM - 12 AM Thurs: 9 PM - 12 AM Mon: 9 PM - 12 AM Invites go out at 8:55, we start pulling at 9:00. If you are interested in joining please add my battle tag and we can discuss this further: mPiitch#1762Noodform9 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 [H] Mass Casualty 3/10M LF dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 7:45pm-10:45pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 645. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Blackrock Foundry: 3/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 3/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6 -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Warlock -Rogue -Balance Druid -Holy Paladin -Disc Priest -Mistweaver Monk -Windwalker Monk -Mage -Enhancement Shaman -Frost/Unholy Death Knight If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) or, -Apply online at http://masscasualty.enjin.com GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Elstar DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Ava Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 May 9, 2015
May 8, 2015 (H) <Unconquered> Progression Raid 6/7N 7/10N <Unconquered> is seeking members who want to conquer all the raiding content World of Warcraft has to offer before the next content releases! We are 6/7N 3/7H in Highmaul and 7/10N in BRF Currently our raid dates and time are: Tuesday & Sunday night at 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Server Time) (11:30 p.m. pending on progression) and we're thinking of adding on a Wednesday night optional. We currently raiding with 15 people but we would like to have 20 to ensure that even if someone can't make it, the raid still goes on as planned. We currently need ilvl 655+: Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Any spec Warlock Any spec Mage Boomkin Unholy DK This is what we need to make our comps pretty and gear competitive but not one sided. We're always welcoming to casual members who want to have a fun, social guild to be a part of but don't expect to be invited to raid unless we're incredibly shorthanded. Further we aren't an alt guild. If you want to raid with us then you will give us priority on the days established for raids. If you're interested please check us out at http://unconquered.org and add my battletag Scarfy#1973 I will get to you as soon as possible for an interview.Splicey40 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Gardiens du lys lol Grats guys 2 stack of determination on blackhand lfr and you manage to wipe with a premade in there, please make sure you have 25 folks of your guild in there to save real players time.Lidyiah2 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Mass Casualty 3/10M LF dps, heals Mass Casualty is recruiting! Raid type: 20 man Server: Zul'jin-Horde (data center located in Chicago, Illinois) Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu 7:45pm-10:45pm Eastern Time (Server) Loot: Loot Council Mass Casualty is currently recruiting competitive (yet non raging) players for its core raid roster and positions. We require that you able to play at least two, if not all three (or four) specs of your class, and that you have an item level of at least 645. Please ensure that you are available for all of our regularly scheduled raid nights and times. Requirements for raiding: -Able to use Mumble and have a working microphone. -Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here, simply put. We work together - not against each other. -Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. -Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a mythic raid environment. Numbers do not matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. -Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leader and guild officers. -Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. -A good attitude and lots of patience. -The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are. -Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We do not tolerate trolls or ninjas. -Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 3 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank. -Stable internet connection and computer. -Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :) -You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding. Mass Casualty was founded and established in 2009, and many of its core raiders and officers have been together for years. Progression (current and past): -Blackrock Foundry: 3/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N -Highmaul: 3/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N -Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M/H (pre-nerf), 14/14N -Throne of Thunder: 11/13H, 12/12N -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H, 6/6N -Heart of Fear: 6/6H, 6/6N -Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N -Dragon Soul: 8/8H, 8/8N -Firelands: 7/7H, 7/7N -Blackwing Descent: 4/6H, 6/6 -Bastion of Twilight: 1/5H, 4/4N -Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2H, 2/2N -Icecrown Citadel: 11/12H, 12/12N We are currently accepting applications for: -Warlock -Rogue -Balance Druid -Holy Paladin -Disc Priest -Mistweaver Monk -Windwalker Monk -Mage -Enhancement Shaman -Frost/Unholy Death Knight If your class or spec is not listed above, yet you feel as if you would be a good fit regardless, we would still love to hear from you. Contact: -Whisper Amabarix in-game on the Zul'jin (Horde) server or, -Add Amabarix's Battletag ID (Amabarix#1396) or, -Apply online at http://masscasualty.enjin.com GM/Co-Raid Leader: Amabarix Co-Raid Leader: Elstar DPS Officer: Sakurazaki Healing Officer: Ava Thank you for reading, and have a good day!Amabarix0 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Looking to fill out our group! <Zug Zug Thugs> is currently looking for a number of positions to be filled. We are looking for Tanks with off sets, both kinds of DPS, and a couple Heals. We are a casual guild that raids with old friends cross server. We are currently 7/10 on Heroic BRF. We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11 server. If you are interested in joining or are looking for some more info, whisper me in game, send me a mail! Our group is a casual group, but we still like to get stuff done!Igarn0 May 8, 2015
May 7, 2015 [H]<Bound> 8/10M LFM (RDPS, WW) Founded June 2009, Bound is a guild based upon constant improvement and communication. We are a Mythic raiding guild comprised of mature gamers who have a consistent vision of what it takes maintain raiding at a high level. Many of our members engage in debate about other games and collaborate within them as well. Notable Progression: - Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream (US 718th), Realm 8th 25m Recruitment Needs: -Exceptional DPS Raiding Schedule: We are currently raiding on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. With normal and heroic clears on Sundays for those interested. Days: Tuesday - Thursday + Sunday OR Monday (depending on raid availability) Times: 9:45 PM EST - 1 AM EST Requirements & Expectations: *You must be able to fully make our raid times. *Be 21 years or older - no exceptions. *You must be able to take criticism in-stride and fix mistakes without excuses. *Maturity - We want emotionally balanced people who can take constructive feedback about opportunities for self-improvement without getting defensive. Most of us are working adults, some of us are parents. WoW is something most of us do to take a break from the rest of our lives – and that’s hard to do if you’re inflicting your real-life drama on us. *Respect - We don’t use bigoted speech in our raids or in guild chat. We don’t condone verbal abuse or name-calling. *Integrity - We’re honest and straightforward with each other. The officer team will give clear feedback and guidelines on past and future performance and behaviors. *Team Orientation - We strive to perform at a high level so we don’t let our fellow raiders down. Contact Info & Applying: If you have any specific questions or concerns you can ask Kwelí, Orgim, Reep, or Vitals via in game btag vitals#1321Vitals23 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 679 resto / boomkin lf guild As the title says i am lf a guild. This is an alt that i would like to start raiding on. Even though its an alt i would like to be doing heroic instead of normal. I can't do tuesdays, thursday or sunday ( i raid 8pm - 12am est) as those are the days i raid on my main. Drop any info below or add my b-tag! Tyler#1707Ohshiift13 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 <Pwny SlayStation> Morning Mythic need pugs We need some pugs to fill in tomorrow (Friday) for mythic beastlord, this is progression so please expect to wipe a lot. Contact anyone in game, my btag is Gothealzz#1641. We run at 8:30AM server time.Corallus0 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 Friday, Saturday Late Night H BRF Our late night H BRF group is looking for a healer and DPS. We raid Friday and Saturday nights at 10 server. If you are interested in joining us and have questions, please contact Briä in game or tashi#1449 outside of game.Briä0 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 1/10M guild looking to absorb players The Guild: What we are looking for is a guild or group of people who would like to come to Zuljin to be a part of our guild. We are an established guild who has been around since 2009 consisting of adults who like a bit more of a relaxing atmosphere with our raiding, lead by a solid officer team. We are currently 1/10 Mythic Blackrock. Some of the guild come from former top 100 guilds and have no wish for a second job in the game. The guild is mostly comprised of male and female players in their 30s and late 20s. We raid 3x nights a week (Tues, Wed, and Thurs) 8pm to 11pm EST on one of the largest servers (Zul’jin – PVE) and there are no queues. We use an EPGP system for gear, provide all raiding materials for the guild (Flasks, food, repairs, etc), and are active in other games as well (Steam, D3, etc). The Situation: The past few weeks has seen a good chunk of players have changes in their work schedules or real life occurrences which has made 20 man Mythic raiding tenuous at best. We are typically running Mythic attempts 2 of our 3 nights with the third night a heroic clear. The goal is to ultimately work Mythic all 3x nights. We are mostly concerned with solid, dedicated DPS to fill in the gaps. The ideal situation would see the guild absorbing a number of DPS and potentially 3x healers and moving out raiders who cannot make all 3 nights or, due to low performance, to a “social” status with the newer members now taking the role of the raider team. Its not a secret if you look around the Recruitment forums right now that guilds are struggling at the moment. Our guild has always held its member’s together over summers, between expansions, during lows, and so on. We aren’t going anywhere and just looking to supplement our numbers with more and decent raid performers. What We Need: Our main concern is with DPS: we’ll take any type: melee or ranged. We’re also looking to take in at least 3 healers of nearly any class except priests since we have 2 consistent Holy/Disc priests right now. We can also work out tanks and have 1 tank willing to go dps if a merging guild has a tank that would like to stay tank. We aren't a bunch of hardcore elitists and will gladly take on a number of raiders who haven't cleared BRF heroic and will gear you all and work with you. So please don't feel your group may not be up to par! Contact: If you would like to discuss the possibility of a merger/absorb, please add me to Bnet and we can setup a time to chat in vent and hammer out details, answer questions and concerns, and so forth. Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304)Kadatth3 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 Seeking: Recruit a Friend I am currently seeking a recruit a friend. This is what I can offer you if you choose to do RAF with me: After your account is out of the "trial" stage I can provide you with: * Gold during the leveling process * I will provide you with all of the needed items (Bags, gear, etc.) * I can offer you a high population realm, full of possibilities of raiding if you so choose to stay and keep your characters here. * Willing to provide you with additional gold after we reach max level * A friendship to last a lifetime and someone who is very knowledgeable to the game. I am more than willing to work with you if you need anything extra during the leveling process or would like to negotiate what I can offer you in general. If you would like to discuss all of the options feel free to add my B-Tag in WoW (Aliesha#1741) or toss me an E-mail at alieshahamrick@gmail.com. Willing to level anywhere, any faction. It's really up to you but High Population servers tend to be the best in my opinion. I've done several rounds of RAF with many different people. I am currently a stay-at-home mom and can offer a lot of time to leveling with you.Esa1 May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015 [H] 692 Unholy DK LF Raiding Guild! Hello! I will try to keep this simple for the eyeballs, no one wants to read a block of text! About Me: -I am an Unholy Undead Death Knight. (I understand my racials aren't that great in PVE) -Currently 692 ilvl -DPS only. I am comfortable with all 3 DPS playstyles. (Unholy, 2h Frost and DW Frost - I prefer Unholy) -I have been playing since 2007 and I have played all styles in every setting (dungeons, challenge mode, raids and PvP). Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Healer and Tank on mostly every class. -I have raid experience across all expansions from normal to heroic to mythic. -7/7h, 1/7m, 10/10h, 1/10m experience for WoD currently. (I have pulls on M Oregorger and M Twin Ogron if that helps) -Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1050496/latest/ -My work schedule is pretty awful. I work Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 6am - 4:30pm and Thursday from 5pm - 3:30am. All times are EST. Needs: -Mythic raid guild. I highly prefer an immediate opening. The guild does not need to be 10/10m. I would prefer maybe 2/10+ -Relaxed and fun guild (vulgarity is cool with me!) but knows how to get down to business when it's boss time. -Highly prefer staying Horde and being on Zul'Jin. I am willing to transfer if staying Horde. (but if you're willing to transfer and/or faction me to Alliance, I'm all for it!) -A guild that is calm and respectful when mistakes happen. I don't care if it's me, another guildie or yourself, please don't chew out someone. We are all human behind the character. -NO point system loot. (EPGP, DKP etc.) Raid Times: -Due to my work schedule, my raid times are very slim. -Monday: Any time after 6pm EST. -Tuesday: Any (highly prefer evening) -Wednesday: Any (highly prefer evening) -Thursday: No -Friday: 6pm - 9pm EST. -Saturday: 6pm-9pm EST. -Sunday: 6pm-9pm EST. No other times are possible for me at this time. (I need my sleep!) Thank you for looking! Hopefully I can find a new home. Pierre - Zul'Jin US Horde Battletag: zipperpants#1804Pierre4 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 <Pwny SlayStation> H BH tomorrow MORNING We have room for 1 healer, 2-4 DPS for heroic BH tomorrow 8:30AM ST Note: this is NOT a carry, you will not be charged and you are expected to be geared and competent.Corallus0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 [H] 1/10M BRF - Looking for DPS/Heals! We're currently looking for ANY DPS (Melee or ranged) for our raid team as we focus on Mythic raiding in BRF (NO Bench spots!) and a 1x night quick heroic BRF clear. We're also looking for 2 of ANY healer type other then Priests. Don't worry about gear/BRF raid experience; we'll get you up to speed fast! We're currently working on Mythic Oregoreger and doing a 1x night heroic clear on BRF! WHEN WE RAID: Days: Tues, Wed & Thurs Times: 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime) Loot System: EPGP Raid Size: 20M Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!) Current Progression: 1/10 Mythic Blackrock 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Previous: 2/10 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304) Currently Recruiting: DPS Any Melee or Ranged DPS HEALS ANY healer other then Priests! About Us: Anticlockwise was formed in 2009 as a break to the 5x nights a week hardcore raiding that many of us had been used to. Having cleared previous tier heroic content such as ToT, DS, ICC, etc, we believe that its important to play with players we’re comfortable with – in both skill and personality – so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild’s unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week (9 hours per week): We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. We are adults with lives who play for fun and have a good mix of players on our team. We provide flasks, feasts and fun for our raids. There are many non-raid night activities and the guild is very active in other games outside of WoW as well. Interested? In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado, Pandasauced, or Treland. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance! We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!Kadatth6 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 6/10 Mythic Rdruid lf Guild Literally just logged into the raid today and GM told me he was quitting and disbanning the guild. Looking for a solid at least 5/10+ Mythic guild and i can bring raidesr from the guild w/ me since we are all now guildless.... Thirteenfox#1283 Btag my raid lockout is done for this week, so i can start next week raiding have logs and everything if you want to see themFisterx1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 687 Holy Priest I am currently looking for a guild raiding 2-3 nights a week, that raid from 8pm to 12am st . I have recently got my AotC and looking for alittle more. Please feel free too btag me @ Aegis#1906 so we can talk things over or post guild info and i'll look at them asap. Thanks for your time.Therahpyst0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Experience classic content with <Contingency> Experience old content today with Contingency of Proudmoore server!! (Alliance) Who are we? We are a re-roll project hoping to evolve into a fun community of growing friendships and pixel killing. Purpose Our goal is to enjoy structured PvE content at the appropriate level, starting at classic, level 60. At the same time we hope to maintain friendships we forge while experiencing the game together. Essentially we will try our best to recreate the experience of World of Warcraft starting with vanilla content! The intent is to progress overtime as a guild by clearing raids the way they were meant to be. Raid Schedule This is currently undecided, but you should expect us to raid twice per week once we have enough 60's and enough tanks/healers to do so. After we are more established, we will have additional free-for-all raids some nights for those interested in attending (achievement runs, etc). We are looking for people who will be able to commit to almost 100% of our raids - however - if you can't commit, that's ok! We still encourage you to join us and have fun when you are able! Loot and Gear When the time arises, we will likely do "leadership distribution" - in other words, a loot council. We will play fair, and expect you to do the same. Everyone will be encouraged to speak up if something drops that they can use. Gear off bosses will only be usable if the boss has been killed during a guild run. You may only PuG your own raid if you missed (or plan to miss) our lockout. Any gear acquired during PuG groups will not be permitted during guild runs unless the content has been cleared as a team. Vanilla PVP gear is allowed as the honor system was intact throughout all of the availability of all the raids. However, (just as a warning) PVP gear IS strong and will make getting loot in a vanilla raid feel a lot less epic. Leveling FAQ's May I level using RaF/heirlooms? Yes! Anything you chose to do gear/level wise outside of raid is acceptable, but please note that heirloom gear will NOT be permitted during raid times. Can I glyph? No. Major Glyphs will be permitted until WotLK content. You are welcome to use Minor Glyphs so long as they are purely aesthetic. What about enchants? No enchants past current expansion are permitted. If you are unsure about the enchant in question, please double check before using it. I've got my professions sorted out. How far can I level them? Only expansion specific profession caps will be permitted (300 during Vanilla, 375 during BC, etc). What character classes, races are allowed? - No Death Knights until Wrath of the Lich King content. - No Monks until Mists of Pandaria content. - Paladins and Shamans will both be allowed for classic content as it would be a waste to throw out the gear that drops in classic raids. - No character over current progression level of the guild is permitted to be a member. - All Race/Class combinations are allowed as long as the class is appropriate to the content being raided. This means that Draenei, Pandaren and Worgen races will be permitted. The bottom line... We understand it is impossible to duplicate the raiding experience from how it was at current content, but we will try to get as close and we can! We think it will be really fun despite the game updates. If you have any other questions, or are interested, please contact us! GrumpyMurloc#1198 CrazyJT#1752 Thank you for considering!Necca2 May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015 668 Hunter LF Raiding guild Hello im looking for a long term raiding guild im 4/10 Heroic BRF and 9/10 normal modeDraut6 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [H]melee dps and healer looking for guild 689 Holy/Disc priest and 685 Unholy DK looking for raiding guild. Both 9/10H looking for guild with similar progression Available to raid up to three nights a week anywhere from 7-12 server DK is interested in raiding mythics, I am on the fence about the idea. Contact me in-game if you have any questions. Btag is msmeag#1667Persephonæ2 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [H]Sanity Misplaced (Tues&Thur 7-10pm est.) We are looking to fill our raid group. We are 9/10N and 5/10H. Right now we clear tier piece runs in normal on Tuesday and Progression on heroic Thursday. When we down BH in normal we will be done with it and two days a week in heroic. What we are looking for: Friendly people. We are laid back, laugh and joke the entire time, and still get it done. We all have lives. RL comes before the game and we understand that. Raiding experience in general is a required here, specific experience in BRF is also good but any exceptional player is welcome. Tank - We have two but one is a dps that is filling the role for us until we find another solid tank. Pref non-warrior for diversity. Heals - We run disc priest, 2 resto shaman and a resto druid. Two of our healers have dps sets and are willing to run that way if the right person steps in. Would love to see a holy priest or paladin. DPS - Hunter - open Rogue - open Full on Warriors DK - open Boomkin and Feral - open Warlock - open Full on Mage Spriest - open Retribution - open Full on Shaman In the end we need about 3-4 solid dps. We run with what we have though. We have 2 healed through Maidens in normal just because that's what we needed to do that night. We want a full group so we can stop watching the drops walk away at the end of the raid and make a solid push through heroic. Look for me online or reply here. Aestos#1416 or talk to anyone in Sanity Misplaced. Everyone that joins us will be on a trial basis to make sure you fit in with us and that we work with you. No hard feelings if at the end either of us decides it's not a good match.Aestos5 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [H]<Noxium> 9/10N 7/10H >Noxium< Is a adult friendly guild currently seeking to progress through raid content while maintaining a entertaining fun environment, we range from Australians to Germans raiding with us. We all have previous expansion end game content raiding experience,and are seeking to gain more experience from this great expansion. We have a active bunch of people who are always online who answer questions you may have about anything in game. __________________________________ Raid times/Schedule -------------------------- Mon/Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST _____________________ Classes Needed- Dual specs are welcomed -------------------------------- Holy Paladin Mage Boomkin and resto Druid WindWalker monk------------------------------ Requirements ------------------- Mumble Have Knowledge of fights. Putting effort to the raid makes this faster and easier for everyone. Have Knowledge of class Being on time to raids, and giving heads up if you can't make it. Standard raid requirements. Pots,flasks,enchants, ETC... (Pots provided if necessary.) __________________________________ Contacts Ingame ------------------------- Wintermaul#1687 - Wintermåul Kasey#1217 - Shocklynn Shankmaster#1958 - Cearbhall Or visit our website at http://noxium.enjin.com/recruitment Feel free to ask any question you might have. Thank you.Wintermåul39 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [H] <Sobriety Optional> Raiders/Casuals! Hiya! Have you been hopping from guild to guild trying to find your place? Recently transferred to this server and don't know anyone? Is your guild full of people who want to do nothing except raid? Look no further! Who We Are: Sobriety Optional is comprised of a group of very close friends who've known each other a few years as well as some amazing people we've met since transferring to this server last summer. We decided to make the wise decision and transfer to the Horde so we hopped from an alliance dominated server to this one. We brought 6 of us and the guild over, but have since grown into much more! We're a small[ish] guild looking to grow, but we love to have fun as our name may imply. We regularly have "shenanigans" in our vent channel which more than not involves alcohol, random outbursts of song, cards against humanity, and puns. All the puns. We also love to get achievements and help each other out whether it be leveling or getting xmog or.. whatever! This isn't to say we don't love to raid. We went 8/14 HM in SoO, 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Normal in Highmaul, and are 7/10 Heroic 7/10 Normal in BRF. . We've had some recent changes in roster so we're looking for more to continue on in our quest to save Azeroth! What We're Looking For: Plainly speaking... YOU! But, no... for one.. we're looking to fill our core raid spots. That's important. Current Raid Needs: Warlock, but other DPS will be considered Non-Shaman Healers One Non DK Tank. Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday from 9pm - Midnight Server Time [EST] Sometimes we start a couple minutes later as people are just getting in from work, but you are expected to be there on time so we can clear trash and be ready to go. This MAY change, but as for now consider this our raid times. Raiders are expected to know the fights. Be prepared. Watch videos. You're also responsible for having flasks and potions. We will supply food, repairs, and flasks if you can't afford them yourself. We also REALLY want some casual, chill people to hang out with. Like I said, we love to help each other out. My goal has always been to be in a guild that does MORE than raid. I love the online community and, personally, enjoy going out of my way to help others in any way that I can. Advice? Achievements? Just killing that random mob that's prohibiting you from questing further? We can do that! We have some impressive PvPers in the guild so if that's your thing you're more than welcome, as well. That area is very new and lacking so if you'd love to get something going please whisper one of us as it's an area we are looking to expand upon, but don't have much leadership in the area. Experience, yes. Leadership, no. Achievements! I'm an achievement junkie and so are a couple of others. If you need an old achievement and you need help... we're there. Just set it up! This expansion has so many new achievements that it seems a bit overwhelming. Being able to do this with your guildies makes it that much more fun! If you like what you hear and think you'd fit in post here or contact one of us in game! Contacts: GM: Glimmer#1987 Raid Leader/CoGM: Ragnarrok#1734 [If you have questions about the raid or are interested in seeing if we have a spot, contact him, please.] If one of our contacts aren't on or you are unable to match a time with them any member should be able to toss you an invite. We'd love to have you!Lights31 May 5, 2015
May 4, 2015 [H] Disconnect (8/10H) LF DPS & Merger <Disconnect> is currently recruiting for DPS & Healers. We are looking to expand our 12man Heroic raid team into a 20+ Heroic team with possible Mythic advancement. Our core raiders have been killing baddies since the days of Burning Crusade, taking hardmodes and achievements to challenge. To do this we are interested in all classes of both mentioned roles, either individual raiders, small package groups or are eager to discuss merging a disjointed team under our current guild tag. We raid Wed & Thursday from 9pmEST - 11:30pmEST; Hordeside on the US Server Zul’jin. Our atmosphere is sensible, casual, and relaxed. We expect quality attitudes and performance from each of our raiders while providing the most up-to-date performance logs with nightly reviews after raids to determine problematic strategies, overall performance, and individual raiders. At present we run an Open Raid which anyone may sign up for here: http://openraid.org/events/view/266725/okstatus#info We also invite you to sit in our Mumble and listen to how our raids are conducted. Disconnect is currently 8/10H as of this posting. An iLevel of 665+ is required. There are no applications. We recruit based on interview & 1 to 2 week trial raids. If you have questions contact us through btag for faster response: Atwar (Raid Lead): Jesse#1906 Moonora (Recruitment Officer): MooingDruid#1737 Keyrock (Officer): Keyrock#1113Moonora2 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 <Mimic> LF Druid or Paladin Healer (& DPS) MIMIC is an adult progressive raiding guild looking for older/experienced players & couples. We're currently recruiting for a solid healer (preferably Druid or Paladin) with a DPS offspec. Our core group is very strong and consists of 20-25 people; a good Druid or Paladin healer would compliment this and provide diversity of heals. Because we're an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus will not be Mythic raiding. However, we are very serious about our play time and achieve quite a bit. We raid on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights. DPS are also encouraged to apply. Visit mimic.enjin.com for more information.Waterwraith27 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 LF Pugs. Mythic Oregorger progression tonight from 7-10. No experience necessary but must be able to come for entire duration. 680 ilvl. Umorr#1968Xumorr0 May 4, 2015