Tichondrius

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 16 Guilds of Tichondrius [Legion New] Welcome to the official forum for the guild listings of Tichondrius. Please follow the format listed below if you wish to add your guild to the list. I will update this thread frequently for new guilds or for any updates about the guild. Please stay tuned for any further updates under the "General Announcements" post which can be found below the Alliance (1) and Horde (1) post. Format: Guild Name: Guild Information: Guild Type: Recruitment Thread: Guild Website: Contact(s): Note: Guilds will be arranged alphabetically and will be updated frequently. ---------------Guidelines--------------- ATTENTION (Please Read): I will not be adding guild applications that are just to troll or not even serious in general. Please be serious and take your time when applying your guild here on the forums. Trolling in general WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. You have been warned. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please refrain from creating any form of drama or any sense of negative influence on this forum. Please uphold the serenity of this neutral sanctuary. If you have problems with someone else, please take it elsewhere. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please observe the following while on this forum. Show Respect. This goes for everyone, even myself. This is already self explanatory and does not need further explanation. Be Mature. Do not act rude, childish or behave in an absurd manner. Please do not down vote for no valid/ethical reason. Do not defile the sanctuary of this forum and please show maturity. If you have a problem, take it elsewhere whereas this forum does not need any negativity. Uphold Serenity. This is a Sanctuary, there is space for both factions to post their guilds. Not a forum that promotes hostility against another community. ---------------Guild News--------------- "Guild Message of the Day: The Burning Legion has returned! A Call to Arms is ongoing to all sons and daughters of both factions, the noble Alliance and the savage Horde to reinforce Azeroth with their guilds to form a resistance in hopes to combat the return of the Burning Legion!" "Bonus Event: Show your support for your favorite faction by up voting either the Alliance or Horde thread! Time to see which faction the Champions of Tichondrius choose to side with!" Alliance up-vote counter: 13 Horde up-vote counter: 17 -----PLEASE REQUEST AS STICKY-----Saladaerus200 Sep 16
37m [H] Vector | 2day | 6/9M ToS | LF DPS/HEALS [H] Vector of US-Tichondrius formerly Genesis [A] is currently recruiting to make ready for Mythic ToS. We have finished strong in Mythic NH (9/10M) and are ready to step into mythic progression once again in Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday 6:00 - 9:30PST Thursday 6:00 - 9:30PST If you are looking for a progression guild, but don't have the time or desire to commit to 3+ days of raiding, we could be a great fit for you. Many of us have come from hardcore raiding backgrounds but no longer can sustain the lifestyle required due to work, school, family etc. Our hope is that we can continue progressing at a healthy rate while having a fun and enjoyable raiding atmosphere that is so often absent while raiding hardcore. We require at minimum, 920+ ilvl with your main spec artifact weapon lvl 55+ (Concordance). Current logs of your performance in H/M ToS are required. We are currently recruiting these specific classes and specs for core but will consider any exceptional applicant. In addition we are always open to accepting casual members who want to push M+ and/or attend our Sunday off-night run: Melee DPS - Rogue Warrior Ranged DPS - Warlock Mage Hunter Healing - Mistweaver Monk (w/ viable DPS OS) Resto Shaman (w/ viable DPS OS) Resto Druid (w/ viable DPS OS) ... If you feel like we may be a good fit, please feel free to get in contact with on of our recruitment officers: Knowledge#11706 | Matic#1597 | Callae#1455 We look forward to hearing from you.Knowledge127 37m
11h [H] <Grey Parse Academy> Recruiting! Hello there! I am the Raid Leader for <Grey Parse Academy> We are a fresh 2-night raiding guild but full of long time friends that come from mythic raiding and heroic raiding that are just looking to have fun raiding but also be efficient. Our goal is to clear AotC in a timely manner every tier and have a lot of fun doing it! We are currently 9/9H and are looking to push into Mythic! We are about 16-19 strong at the moment but we hope to be between 22-25 as we push into mythic. I hope I caught your attention and I look forward to speaking to anyone interested in joining :) Raid Times: Wednesday 8-11 PST Thursday 8-11 PST Mythic+ most nights with making sure everyone at least has a 10 done Loot style: Progression minded loot council but we do take into account attendance, attitude, and whether you're a trial or not. Recruitment needs: Ranged DPS: Boomkin (High) Spriest (High) Mage (High) Elemental (High) Warlock (Low) Melee DPS: Warrior (Very High) Rogue (Very high) Retribution (High) Death Knight (High) Enhance (High) Feral (High) Windwalker (Medium) Healers: Overall Low priority, 1 Core healer spot is open with 1-2 flex healer spots open Holy Pally (High) Resto Shaman (High) Resto Druid (High) Priest (Low) As always any class/spec is welcome to talk to me, we may have a spot for you! Contacts: Jazzon#1659 - Raid Leader Stadtfeld#1865 - OfficerDitchstrider32 11h
12h [H]<Switch> 1/9M 2-day LF More 1/9 M <Switch> US Tichondrius <Switch> is a group of close players whose core have been together since Legion launch. We have just transferred to Tichondrius off of Bleeding Hollow and have undergone some roster changes, so we are looking to fill our Mythic team with a few competitive DPS and 1 Healer. Our players put raiding high end content with a laid-back attitude as our common goal, while staying competitive with a two day raiding schedule. When we are not raiding we enjoy high M+ and hanging out in discord playing various other games. Raid Times: We raid twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (Tichondrius Server time). Our alt/farm night is scheduled for Sundays at the same time Classes Needed: Rogue, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Holy Paladin/Resto Shaman, and DPS Warrior. These classes/specs are what we are specifically looking for a core spot on our raid team. If you do not see your spec listed, know that all exceptional players are welcomed to trial. Expectations: Our raiders are expected to come prepared to raid with potions and augment runes (cauldrons and feasts provided for all progression). With only two days a week, raiders are expected to do homework on any bosses we expect to progress on prior to showing up for raid. While we raid with a laid back and friendly atmosphere you are expected to perform well and accept any criticism given to you by an officer. We do not have any prerequisites for trialing but prefer you have Heroic ToS experience and a competitive enough item level to trial so we can properly assess your performance. For interested applicants, logs for our players can be found on Warcraft logs with the link provided: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/196557/ If you would like to trial or talk to an officer from <Switch> feel free to post here, add any of the following bnets, or message us in-game. Xpoh#1321 (Nakali) Jonasher#11755 (Zooeys) Thisguyright#1422 (Thatguyright) Jamberr#1578 (Keresam)Zooeys3 12h
12h [ The Reckless ] 2/DAY 5/9LFM++ Who we are [H]The Reckless of Tichondrius 9/9H, 5/9M We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere. We Are Looking For • Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal. • Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it. • Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule. Currently Looking for Exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS Progression! Contacts Cluraz#1378, , Vik#1619 www.recklessonline.comAnimalmõther242 12h
13h ATTENTION: Realm Discord and Dream Team I've made a realm Discord where either faction can set up events, talk and even chill. I've organized the discord ranks into Guilds and Factions to keep things organized. If there's a guild that wishes a rank to be added, do not hesitate to let me know. -----PROCEED THE SANCTUARY WITH AN OPEN MIND----- With that being said, before any actual sh*t talk, could we actually try to work this out? Assuming we do get this thing fully functional, this could fix and bring people closer and get activity on this realm booming. Opinions, ideas, suggestions.... anything is welcomed. Try to at least make it contribute to the main idea. Pros: • Real Action - What's that? Guild X called Guild Y a bunch of scrubs? Guy A said Guy B is irrelevant? Instead of forum PvPing, if you want to actually duel/fight a guy and prove them wrong, this would be the place to set it up. • Unity - Whether you're working with your own faction or rival faction, you can set up events against or with each other in an instant. • Help - Someone needs to cap their weekly event? A quest line that you could use help with? Backup for World PvP? Someone to talk to? Here you go. Cons: • Disagreement - Trashtalk will be present, different views and opinions on things (just like on the forums) keep in mind to have thick skin. Let me know what you guys think and if there's any improvements/suggestions that could be made. Let's get this realm active again with world pvp, rated and even pve. Questions that I could use some help with: • Verification - How can we verify if someone is from a certain guild? If so how do we place them in without compromising a certain guild role. • Rules - What rules should we have? Something basic to keep balance and to avoid too much chaos. General guide lines for people to follow and to have fun. • General Ideas - This will be somewhat a challenge to set up by myself. I'm more than happy to take suggestions of what you guys would like to see, types of events we could schedule every Monday, Tuesdays, etc. Ex (These are just examples/general ideas, you guys can work it out): Mythical Mondays: kill dragons/pve content. BBQ Friday: Everyone meets at location X at times Y to Z. Transmog Tuesdays: This is actually self explanatory. World PvP Saturdays: This also is actually self explanatory. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Invite Link: https://discord.gg/qJChTdK Important Note: Still working on this Thread and the Discord itself. Will probably take me a couple weeks to a month to perfect it.Aerrithil128 13h
15h <ThatOneGuild> currently recruiting for TOS <ThatOneGuild> is currently recruiting for our normal TOS group. We're looking for the following DPS Classes: Death Knight Warrior Rogue Demon Hunter Warlock Off-Tank: BrewMaster or Bear You must have an ilvl of 905 or higher. We also provide food/flasks/repairs to all of our raiders. Discord is mandatory. Guild regularly organizes Mythic +'s every week so no one has to miss out on that +15 weekly chest. We also accept all casuals. Please contact any officers if you have any questions and would like to join!!! sunder#11421 You can also join our discord and under "character-info" put your information in. https://discord.gg/9sM6FVXPríestícles15 15h
16h Morning Guild- 9/9H 1/9M LFM. 9am W/T Horde-Tichondrious-Mornings/Daytime Raids 9am-Noon PST Wednesday/Thursday and optional Monday random We are the only known Daytime/Morning raiding guild on Tichondrious. Tichondrious is a very high population PVP server which has become primarily Horde based over the past year. Currently 9/9H 1/9M Current Top Needs: Rogue Boomkin DK Feral Monk These are only top needs. open to any high lvl DPS currently We are looking for dedicated full timers for core raid spots now. However, if you are looking to be a benchwarmer and raid when needed feel free to whisper me. Our guild goal is 75 traits when next raid drops. If you dont think you can do that then dont trial please Trials go for normally 2 heroic raids so we can see your logs and get to know each other. We do not give tier or trinkets out to trials. LOOT: We do Loot council for all tier and trinkets as well as any super Titanforged gear All other loot is rolled for GUILD INFO: This Guild was established in 2009. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience. We are not a giant guild. We do not have many non-raiders in the guild. We are under 100 people and that includes all alts and casuals. We prefer it like this which helps us to maintain a fun and interactive atmosphere. Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild. We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart. Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions. GM: Consecrater#1492 Officers: Sorensu#1779 Hakkai#1802Consecrater33 16h
17h [H][US][Tichondrius]<Extreme> ~2-day guild~ Extreme (Tichondrius - Hord) 9/9H is looking for raiders, we're a nice relaxed guild but we get things done. All we ask out of our players is to show up prepared (enchants/gems) and show up on time ready to roll. Once your part of our team, guild repairs/enchants/flasks/food are all supplied. With this being said we expect you to do research on fights and know mechanics. So if you guys are looking to raid come on over. Casuals always welcome. Recruitment status: Ranged DPS Raid times: 9pm-12 EST Tues & Thurs Questions you can feel free to post here or add me in game: Guntou or on battle.net: yo89#1887Guntou0 17h
18h <Serendipity> 7/9M WTS ToS Heroic Carry! Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find information regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 7/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 650k . Date of Sale: 09/25/17 at 7:15pm CST / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k Mythic +10 completion : 200k -935 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at rigby#1872 or on discord at rigby#0998.Lìv3 18h
18h [H] <Convergence> 5/9M Semi-Hardcore Raiding <Convergence> 9/9H 5/9M TOS is now recruiting DEDICATED and ACTIVE players to bolster our mythic raid team for TOS! 915+! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding and still have fun within a family driven environment based off loyalty. If you are not outgoing or can't tolerate dry humor this is not the guild for you. Past experience is preferred but not required. All roles and specs encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. You can apply at: https://convergencewow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section. - Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 PM. - Warcraftlogs is preferred but not required! - Legendary#1428, pepiopi#1741 or Zedorno#1340 - Add to discuss or if you have any questions.Zedorno130 18h
18h [H] High Life - Heroic ToS Recruitment This is a recruitment post, nothing more, nothing less. This game is full of nerdy players. Let’s face it; you are on a video game forum reading this post so you fall into that category a little bit. This guild separates itself from the rest by having less of a toolbag feel to it. We are opening our doors to the public and are looking to add some more players. You may think you are not good enough to play with us, you are. You may think you are too good to play with us, you are not. Tomb of Sargeras is coming up in the next month and we are getting prepared. This creates a great opportunity to join a casual, heroic raid group at the beginning of the raid tier. We are very good players who do not want to raid every night of the week or on weekends. Look through our parses if you want to see what we are about. Show up to raid, be chill, and know how to play your character. We are very active in doing mythic + as well and there is an opportunity to join a group almost every night of the week. Here is our raid schedule: WEDNESDAY 7:30pm PST THURSDAY 7:30pm PST Raids end sometime between 9:30pm – 10:00pm PST **the only loot distribution method we run is personal loot. no master loot, no loot council, no bs If you like what you see do not hesitate to send one of us a shout. Tags are listed below or respond to this post and we will hit you up. Silkybrown#1475 – Nërvö / Animë jumbulaya#1171 – Jumbala / Jumbulaya Haanjobe#1697 – Daldalee / GrimsboJumbulaya24 18h
21h Ele Shaman/Blood DK – LF Heroic/Mythic Guild I'm considering server transferring to Tichondrius, but would like to find a guild that might have a spot available for me. Here is more details: What I can offer: 932 Blood DK, 9/9H Experience 933 Elemental Shaman, 9/9H ExperienceWhat I'd like in a guild: Raid 2 Nights /week Sometime between 8PM -11PM Pacific Chill/casual environment, but able to get serious when needed Running occasional M+ with guildies throughout the weekColossal2 21h
22h <Snowblind>2 day 5/9M is recruiting Snowblind is actively recruiting for mythic ToS progression. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:00 - 9:30 Server Thursday: 6:00 - 9:30 Server Looking for: Tanks: DK Druid or Monk with viable DPS spec Healers: (High Priority) Druid Holy Priest Holy Paladin (Highest Priority) Mistweaver DPS: Rogue Hunter Boomkin That being said we are open to exceptional players of any class and role, but the ones listed above are a priority. Please add ulul8r#1130 , IsThatHymn#1648 to talk more if you're interested or message anyone in guild online and they can point you to an officerSylphrehna45 22h
1d <Synergy> 6/9M LF DPS and Heals About Us: ... Recruitment: ... Progression: ... Guild Information: ... If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact: (Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237Fistdlanthus36 1d
1d Ruin gaming at hopes landing Look at all these corpses of garbage ruin gaming players https://i.imgur.com/m0TAvrJ.jpgSylphrehna14 1d
1d [H] <Cobra Unit> Casual Mythic Raiding <Cobra Unit> is a casual raiding guild looking to build mythic roster with 1/9 M lead currently recruiting for all positions. Progression raids will be Thursday 6-10 ST, and until we form our 20-man roster we will be using this timeslot for Heroic runs. We ask that interested applicants for the mythic roster be 9/9H or have substantial heroic progress with the skill to quickly complete it with the guild's run. If you're not quite ready to begin mythic raiding, we still invite you to join for our guild's farm runs, as we're always happy to help gear up new members. If you are interested in joining us please contact Tirzah#1822 on Battle.net.Rinoá2 1d
1d Pyjama Party (H) Hey guys so I made a new guild called Pyjama Party! I wanted to come on here and ask if anyone wanted to help me run it because i feel like it will be quite hard to do it alone. So far I have this "New social and fun guild! We will create a raid team you can join if you want, otherwise just join and have fun :D" I also made a discord for the guild. So if anyone is interested in joining and helping me just let me know on here or add my bnet, Which is SimplyAFreak#1473Larimastus9 1d
1d Reliquary |A| 9/9 H ToS Reliquary is a recently formed alliance guild with core players 9/9H ToS. We are a laid back group of players who would like to transition from a casual raid setting/pugging to a semi-hard core mythic raiding guild and get on some leaderboards. We are currently recruiting any players level 100+ for a casual setting, but we would like to keep farming H ToS and start progressing into M ToS to prepare for the release of Antorus. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 6-9 CST and any additional days would be one the weekend as attendance will allow. Raids will be somewhat serious and performance based in order to focus on progression, but we are not a group of strict players. If you have any additional questions, feel free to add bagels#1876 and send me a message. We would be glad to hear from you.Deathbagels0 1d
1d <Whiskey Business> LFM casual Hello there, are the stresses and worries of hardcore raiding getting to be a burden? Do you wish you had a chill, fun, relaxing, family-like Community, of like minded individuals? Well if you are, then <Whiskey Business> just might be the droid you are looking for! We are located on Tichondrius, Horde side. We are built on the foundation of prioritizing fun in wow, after all this is a game, it shouldnt have to be a full time job. Our founding members have tasted the saltiness of mythic progression, and we're not bout that life, we wanted something more fun, and to build a strong bond between ourselves and to generally have a great time with some friends, and make new memories as time goes on. Mythic+ is a great way to have some fun and can be a very rewarding experience not just in loot, but sheer amounts of fun that cant be measured. Some of us also partake in PVP, i myself have quite a bit of RBG and 3v3 arena experience. Raiding will come in due time, when we have a bigger roster, but for now we will take everyone that wants to see the content and have fun doing so, and pug the rest. To contact us, you can message me, [Hansi#11180], or our illustrious GM, [illustrious#1570], or [NMelton88#1191]. We cant promise you world firsts, but we CAN promise you, you will have the time of your wowlife with a great group of friends that are beyond helpful, and looking to expand our family, we hope to hear from you soon, <3 ~Hansi and VenVenolthas1 1d
1d Return of TAEmpire The Empire is almost ready to make a full return. All of the Administration have been on a leave in wake of the new Empire expansion coming in October. Yesterday was the first day I been on wow for wpvp in months and we were able to pull a 40m raid camping all Horde in the new content area of 7.3 for a straight couple hours. WSV bless it, tried to defend multiple times while RUIN pugs just kept on pouring into the slaughter. Soon, is the end of the Horde rebels. The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder. At this very moment in realms far and near from here, the Horde guilds lie in hiding like cowards while secretly supporting the treachery of other Alliance guilds. This fierce Empire which we have built, upon which we stand, will bring an end to the Horde, to their cherished guilds. All remaining realms will bow to the Empire and will remember this as the last days of the Horde! -Deathology & Cadogan, Owner & Founder of the Empire -Ceneria, Charlie & Meowfy, Director of the EmpireDeathology405 1d
1d A bGhøuld6 1d
1d LF Casual Raiding Guild Hey all, So I've been playing on this server for a while now and haven't really ever gotten into raiding. However with this new raid on the horizon I thought it would be perfect to try to get into a guild that did it casually. I'm mainly a PvPer that will be focusing primarily on arena, however I was hoping to find a raiding guild that raided once or twice during the week at night or on weekends that would be doing like normal/heroic ToS in preparation for the new raid Antorus. Feel free to add my btag KingZack#1922 to discuss specifics.Djdrizzy2 1d
1d Alliance and Horde Mythic+ Discords Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know about the the NA Alliance and Horde discord's I've put together. The Alliance one is at almost 1500 members, the Horde one is almost 300 members (It was just created this week). These are quality discords and are featured on wowhead's official community discord list. Roles are assigned automatically by a custom coded "Update_Bot" based on your Mythic+ score. The Alliance one is extremely active given it's population, but the Horde one will be there soon! If you have any questions feel free to contact me in the discord. We are hoping to increase the popularity of Mythic+ as well as find a nice home for players looking to make group finding more easy. Thanks! Alliance M+ Discord Code: m8TRn4w Horde M+ Discord Code: KgRfzpkRëlic0 1d
1d Recruiting for Sunday Night Only Raid Group <Lord Maligath Fan Club> is recruiting healers and dps for our Sunday Night Raid Group. We raid from 6p - 10p pst on Sundays only. We are a group of friends that have been playing together for 5 years now. We are experienced raiders that have been playing since BC and earlier. We created the guild because we just don't have the time to do a full-time raid schedule anymore due to the unfortunate happening known as real life. We're laid back to an extent; we still expect you to hold your own. We haven't done mythic progression this expansion due to the lack of a full-time raiding schedule. We are still pushing Heroics and have cleared 8/10 H ToS. The lack of set raiders has set us back significantly this tier specifically. Our raid group currently consists of : 2 tanks: Xions - Bear(a highly experienced raider with seemingly endless tank knowledge, it's all he plays) and myself - DH 2 healers : Sorbres - Resto Sham, and Leoday - Holy Paladin 4 dps(ocassionally 5) : Bloodydot - Warlock, Tarielyse - Hunter, Halfbakedham - Bal druid, Skaalbyld - Rogue. Ideally we like to run 15, so you can see where the problem lies. This means we generally pug 1-2 healers and about 4-6 dps. Relying on so many pugs means we constantly are filtering the bad players and the people who stay for just that one boss in the hopes of a certain item. They also have no patience for any wipes whatsoever(because somehow we have evolved past progression in WoW). Despite all of this, we are very optimistic for 7.3. We already have a solid core in the group we have. If we are able to extend upon this, we would be highly successful without question. Come have fun with us and enjoy a fun Sunday. Alts are welcome as long as you show up! Add me on battletag Moserman#1208 or message/mail in game either to Zudoke or Xions. Thanks!Zudoke2 1d
1d <Schwarzenegger Will BRB> ACT I SCENE I. Dalaran. A street. Enter Keylogthis, solo Keylogthis Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this sun of Emerald Dream; And all the clouds that frowned upon our Guild In the deep bosom of the ocean buried. Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths; Our bruised arms hung up for monuments; Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings, Our dreadful marches to delightful measures. Grim-visaged war hath smoothed his wrinkled front; And now, instead of mounting barded steeds To fright the souls of fearful adversaries, He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber To the lascivious pleasing of a lute. But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks, Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass; I, that am rudely stamped, and want love's majesty To strut before a wanton ambling nymph; I, that am curtailed of this fair proportion, Cheated of feature by dissembling nature, Deformed, unfinished, sent before my time Into this breathing world, scarce half made up, And that so lamely and unfashionable That dogs bark at me as I halt by them; Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace, Have no delight to pass away the time, Unless to spy my shadow in the sun And descant on mine own deformity: And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, I am determined to prove a villain And hate the idle pleasures of these days. Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous, By drunken prophecies, libels and dreams, To set my brother Dravix and the king In deadly hate the one against the other: And if King Anduin be as true and just As I am subtle, false and treacherous, This day should Dravix closely be mew'd up, About a prophecy, which says that a Druid Of Anduin's heirs the murderer shall be. Dive, thoughts, down to my soul: here Dravix comes. Enter Dravix, guarded, and Flexecuty Keylogthis Brother, good day; what means this armed guard That waits upon your grace? Dravix His majesty Tendering my person's safety, hath appointed This conduct to convey me to the Violet Hold. Keylogthis Upon what cause? Dravix Because my guild name is <Schwarzenegger will BRB>. Keylogthis Alack, my lord, that fault is none of yours; He should, for that, commit your friends: O, belike his majesty hath some intent That you shall be new-christen'd in the Violet Hold. But what's the matter, Dravix? may I know? Dravix Yea, Keylogthis, when I know; for I protest As yet I do not. Keylogthis Why, this it is, when men are ruled by RPers: 'Tis not the king that sends you to the Violet Hold: My lady Yrael his wife, Dravix, 'tis she That tempers him to this extremity. Was it not she and that good man of worship, Maraad, her brother there, That made him send Lady Kathelice to the Stockades, From whence this present day she is deliver'd? We are not safe, Dravix; we are not safe. Flexecuty I beseech your graces both to pardon me; His majesty hath straitly given in charge That no man shall have private conference, Of what degree soever, with his brother. Keylogthis Even so; an't please your worship, Flexecuty, You may partake of any thing we say: We speak no treason, woman: we say the king Is wise and virtuous, and his noble queen Well struck in years, fair, and not jealous; A cherry lip, a bonny eye, a passing pleasing tongue; And that the queen's kindred are made gentle-folks: How say you lady? Can you deny all this? Flexecuty With this, my lord, myself have nought to do. I beseech your grace to pardon me, and withal Forbear your conference with the noble duke. Dravix We know thy charge, Flexecuty, and will obey. Keylogthis We are the queen's abjects, and must obey. Brother, farewell: I will unto the king; And whatsoever you will employ me in, I will perform it to enfranchise you. Meantime, this deep disgrace in brotherhood Touches me deeper than you can imagine. Dravix I know it pleaseth neither of us well. Keylogthis Well, your imprisonment shall not be long; Meantime, have patience. Dravix I must perforce. Farewell. Exit Dravix, Flexecuty, and Guard Keylogthis Go, tread the path that thou shalt ne'er return. Simple, plain Dravix! I do love thee so, That I will shortly send thy soul to heaven, If the light will take the present at our hands. But who comes here? the new-deliver'd Kathelice?Kathelice74 1d
1d H <Overly Offensive> 8/9 H ToS LFM Overly Offensive About Us Overly Offensive is a semi - casual horde guild. We are here to progress and plan on doing so. Our main goal is to experience all the content the game has to offer. Most of us are in our mid to late 20's with some in our 30's and beyond so we prefer 21+. We are close-knit and genuinely enjoy busting each other's balls in Discord. Progress 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times Tuesday - 5:00PM to 8:00PM Server Thursday - 5:00PM to 8:00PM Server Sunday - 5:00PM to 8:00PM Server (alt night - if we have the ppl online) Expectations We understand life happens. A lot of us are married with children and realize this is just a game. However, we do expect you to make the raids and be ready on time. But it won't be the end of the world if you can't make a raid from time to time. If you're undergeared, we will help you get the needed gear, but we expect you to put in effort with that as well. Most importantly though is we expect you to be respectful of other guildies and the rest of the game world as a whole. Available Positions DPS - All classes Contacts GMs/Officers Mauzzie - mauzzur#1925 Odinblow - colonblow#1545 Pickerd - pickerd#1298 Zeik - zeik#1223 If this sounds like a good home for you or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Hope to hear from you.Mauzzie28 1d
1d [H] <The Replacements> 3/9M LF More <The Replacements> Is 3/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild and are wanting to open up to potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We did have a falling out in a previous guild due to some personal issues with past leadership and we forced to rebuild to what we have now. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of 1 DPS to complete our roster to be able to full clear M ToS and get ready for The Burning Throne. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 7:00pm – 10:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Position Filled Melee DPS: Demon Hunter Range DPS: Taking all RNG DPS except Spriest What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression. What we ask of you: We're looking for likeminded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: ÐeadÐrop#1306 – Guild Master Kenit#1888 - Officer Flipnotbean#1236 - OfficerShøckandpaw7 1d
2d [H] Petrichor 9/9H 2DAY LFM <Petrichor> 3/9M 9/9H is currently looking for 3-5 players to join our roster so we start tackling Mythic Content. Our raid times are: Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm PST Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm PST We also have a completely optional alt/fun raid day on Friday during those same times, we usually clear normal, might step into Herioc once our alts have better gear. Our current recruiting needs are: DPS: All classes needed Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid Tanks: Not currently in a need of a MS tank, but if you have a dps OS that you can raid with it would be nice to have a back up. You can apply at : https://petrichor-guild.enjin.com/ We also provide food/flasks/repairs to all of our raiders. Discord is mandatory. Guild regularly organizes Mythic +'s every week so no one has to miss out on that +10 weekly chest. We also accept all casuals and fellow goblins! Please contact any officers if you have any questions and would like to join!!! Killpriest#1447 Gambit#1258Killstagger12 2d
2d [H] Ineffable(6/9M) Recruiting 2 Mythic Teams We run two mythic teams. Team Kappa (6/9 M)- Monday Tuesday Wednesday 7-10 PM PST Team Scooty (5/9 M)- Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7-10 PM PST Team Kappa recruiting needs: Main Spec Healer w/viable OS DPS (prefer Druid / Paladin / Priest) Team Scooty recruiting needs: Shadow Priest / BM Hunter Please contact us in game for questions regarding trials. Contacts: In Game Btag Lopaka (Team 1 Lead)- j0ykill3r#1269 Dromaus (Team 2 Lead)- bronxboy10#1700 Discord Lopaka (Team 1 Lead)- lopaka#3002 Dromaus (Team 2 Lead)- Dro#6912Dromaus187 2d
2d [H] Dimensional 1/9M, 9/9 H - 2 days LFM <Dimensional> (1/9M, 9/9H) is an adult, Horde raiding guild located on (US) TICHONDRIUS. Led by seasoned raiders, <Dimensional> is looking to advance our raid progression team as we set our sights upon Mythic content. Our current roster has anywhere up to 15 dedicated raiders, and a handful of capable casuals; yet, we need more core raiders to add to our roster. We make it one of our guild principles to raid in a relaxed setting that is well-led and well-organized in order to promote an efficient and above all, progression minded environment; something, which we do very well and are proud of. Alongside the right fit and having our raiders be held accountable to their role and actions, progression raiding in <Dimensional> is successful and fun. We are looking for responsible and self-sufficient adults who enjoy progression raiding, in a semi-serious environment. Of course, a strong knowledge of class and raid mechanics are preferred. Below are our raid times and current needs for our core raid team. Please keep in mind we prefer recruits to have raiding experience and current logs available; but are certainly open to newer players who have the right personality and work ethic to become a great raider! ******************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 6:30p to 9:30p server time (PST) Classes - in Priority of Need 1. Hunter (HIGH) 2. Shadow Priest (MED) RANGED DPS: (Med-High), will consider all exceptional raiders*) MELEE DPS: (MED-LOW, will consider all exceptional raiders*) HEALERS (MED-LOW, will consider all capable "off-spec" healers who are exceptional MS DPS raiders*) We encourage all raiders to actively maintain a capable DPS off-spec; unless, otherwise noted by leadership to have off-spec as tank/heals. ******************************************************************* If interested in joining us, please have recent logs available and any other information you feel may benefit your chances in joining our ranks. Anything that you can provide to cut out the small talk and help us make an easier and quicker decision on your recruitment process is greatly appreciated. Contact BruceBanner#1166, Dannie#1999 or Sauce#11936 for more information and to begin discussing how you can join <Dimensional> today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!Danniegrrl6 2d
3d 932 BM hunter LF raiding guild My btag - Diggity#11385 - add me to talkDiggityqt0 3d
3d <L E G E N D A R Y> 2/9M Late Night Guild LFM [H] <L E G E N D A R Y> 2/9M 9/9H now recruiting for ToS. About us: We are a dedicated raiding guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. We are currently looking for more members to add to our roster so we can progress through Mythic. Raid times: Tues 10pm-1am PST Thur 10pm-1am PST with an optional Mythic+ night on Wed Recruitment: We are currently recruiting the following classes and specs, but any exeptional DPS is always welcome to contact us and as a team we can figure something out. High Priority: Mage, Elemental Shaman, Arms Warrior Low Priority: Boomkin, Shadow Priest About you: We are looking for individuals with drive, awareness, and an ability to improve and change with your class over time. They should also be able to take constructive criticism and be expected to listen to and interpret strategies as discussed over Discord. An ideal recruit would also be able to contribute to these conversations with new ideas about strategies or class theory-crafting. Contact: Yoshtheghost @ Smokeyjacob#1703 Nekrolock @ Jgomesart#1970Nekrolock28 3d
3d 9/9 H 3/9 M exp Enh Shaman I'm not gonna write a super long post so here it is: I'm an 931 Enhance Shaman with 9/9 H 3/9 M and rank 63 on my weapon. My raiding exp in Legion alone is AoTC on all raids (except ToV because I didn't care for it) and a few mythic bosses in EN while it was still current. I can't remember how many. Previous raiding history entails: Mythic progression in HFC (8/13) I skipped BRF, and AoTC in HM. SoO I had 11/14 Heroic (BEFORE it became Mythic). Before that was just various raiding experience throughout all expansions. I'm looking for a guild with the same or as close to the same experience as I currently have in Tomb. I intend to switch to horde. However I really need the right guild to justify doing so. Please add me on Btag: Slappadabass#11661 I look forward to hearing from you.Slappadaßass0 3d
3d [H] <Partial Credit> 6/9 M Recruiting! Partial Credit, (9/9 H, 6/9 M) is currently recruiting for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Progression Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45-11:00 Server (PST) ~~~We are recruiting exceptional players of any Class & Spec~~~ High Demand: Subtlety Rogue Arms Warrior ~~~Once again, we are recruiting ALL classes! If you think you may be a great fit for our raid team, please message us!~~~ Please add me at (Penor#11829) or add Lugalstella (Dongerino#11634) *Updated 9/6/17Penôr43 3d
3d [H] Warsong Vanguard/Cartel - WPvP/RPvP/PvE Hello everyone, As our original post has finally capped AGAIN and we're reopening a new one. So, let me tell you about our community as we are currently in open recruitment for our 2 guilds on Tichondrius US and additionally on Emerald Dream Horde. Who are we? We are The Warsong Family. We're an established mutli-server power house World PvP/Rated PvP/Progression PvE guild led by a multi-class 2k+ exp leader. and 2k Co-GM's. We've ran over 500+ For The Horde runs, medium large and small scale World PvP and much more. We're currently opening our doors to our 2 guilds Warsong Vanguard and Warsong Cartel . We're a great gaming community with a lot of absolute amazing people who go above and beyond to help people in need. What do we do? We do a little bit of everything! But here is a list of the majority of the activities we do and offer: World PvP. Rated Battlegrounds. Rated Arenas. Guild War-games for gold and prizes. Normal, Heroic and Mythic dungeon runs. (Cross realm as well) Constant normal BG farming for new and returning players. PvP training for new and returning players. Guild PvP Tournaments for gold, prizes, pets, etc. EN 7/7N, 7/7H, 3/7M. NH 10/10N, 10/10H , 1/10M. Gank protection. (We form groups to help lowbies being camped by 110s, and etc.) Old school raid farming for transmogrification gear. WoW Token giveaways. (When available.) Leveling help, bags,100+ gold repairs, etc for new players. Weekly raffles with 20k+ in gold and pet giveaways. What is required in terms of Voice Com and Add-ons? We require you use the basic and simple PvP addons when grouping with our core groups. (This also applies for our PvE progression raids.) Addons: Battleground Targets Gladius Greenwall (This is NOT a PvP addon, however it merges all of our 3 guild chats and is useful.) Healers have to die Nameplate Cooldowns (Just to name a few) Voice Comms: Discord Do we HAVE to attend certain events? No, but we do ask you to help and or join in when you can. There are many guilds who will kick you out of the guild for not attending events such as World PvP and etc. We do not condone this, as everyone pays to have fun and play their game. If you're able to attend great, if not then no hard feelings, maybe next time. But when we do host World PvP events, we do require you to get on Discord to follow directions and listen to targets being called out. Do we have any rules? Yes, we have a listing of rules on our website which is being created currently. However we keep it pretty simple, and most are as follows and keep in mind we do NOT tolerate the following: Trolling in general, in guild chat or trade chat, and etc. Racism, or racist jokes in and out of guild chat which also includes Teamspeak3, Curse and etc.. Spamming, no creating/starting drama, and we do not tolerate childish attacks of peoples Real Life. We have a 0 tolerance rule system and we only give warnings once. How can we join the guild? You can whisper anyone and ask for an officer. Only officers, and warlords can invite to either one of our guilds. Please keep in mind, each guild does a bit everything, however this is a quick list of what they do: Warsong Vanguard - Core WPvP/Rated PvP/PvE Progression (Level 110 only accepted.) Warsong Cartel - Rated PvP and PvE Progression (Level 100+ only accepted.)) Bonus: We have an all stealth gank group within the guild. We send these people out to do impossible city kills on high ranking alliance players. This group is called The Wolf Pack. Here is a video of The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies, and more videos will be upload of them as 110s and so forth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diySVJZ-M40 - The Wolf Pack video intro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyHItgjeGKw - The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies and etc. Visit us at www.WarsongVanguard.com or you can also visit our YouTube @ www.youtube.com/WarsongVanguardofTichondriusDecimationx158 3d
3d [H] [US] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> 9/9H Location: Horde – Tichondrius About us: Mythic Plus is a fairly new guild that has gotten together with a single goal in mind and that is mythic progression. We recently had our raid team come together for heroic clears, but are lacking the numbers to continue progression into mythic content. We raid 3 days a week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6pm to 9pm server (PST). We are not looking to be gearing people up, more so looking to get into mythic content ASAP. We take raids serious, and want individuals who do as well. Mandatory Reading: be ilvl 920+; 55+ points in MS Artifact Weapon be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics communicate in English and use a microphone have logs for us to look at We raid three times a week, a total of 9 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you. Raid Times: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals. Legion Progression: ToS 9/9 Heroic Contact Info: You can contact us here or at our guild website. http://mythicplus.proboards.com/Didwewin14 3d
3d 7/9M <Friendly Banter> LF DPS <Friendly Banter> is an experienced Alliance guild on Tichondrius. We are currently 6/9M ToS. We are looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids. Currently looking for an exceptional flex player that can play both DPS and heals at a high level Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST Server: Tichondrius Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Raid Current Progression: 6/9M ToS Links: Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/162326 WoW Progress- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Friendly+Banter/rating.tier16_25 WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/Friendly_Banter/ Contact Information: Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Racialist) Officer: ArchProject#1457 (Lunorah) Currently Recruiting: ... To Apply: Please post an application on either our site: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ or you can respond back to us on this forum. We will review all applications and get back to anyone as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to either of us, we'll be happy to further explain and answer any questions you guys may have or even just to chat. We look forward to anyone joining Friendly Banter :)Racialist28 3d
4d Ideology of a Ganker. I didn't want to hijack my close friend's (V) thread any longer. WPVP is dying. It's not dying because of a game developer. It's dying because the people who call themselves 'leaders' and WPVP guilds are nothing but spin-off's of the greatest World PVP Clan/Guild to ever exist - 'Noobs Incorporated.' Our ideology was simple.. It wasn't about winning or losing. It was about establishing complete dominance over territory. It was about ruining the fun of the people who infested our Wilderness/PVP environment with ''fun'' events. It saddens me to see people give us a ''top 3'' list of something they really don't know anything about, beyond what they've seen in World of Warcraft. WPVP used to be so much more. We were the Godfathers of WPVP destruction. We were the cause of 'protection plans.' No one could stop us. You couldn't hurt our in game banks, because we wore dragon hide leather. Pay us off? We crashed, anyway. We became larger than the platform itself. We were the reasoning behind 'Clan Wars,' to prevent us from being able to crash planned events. We were the definition of 'WPVP.' We started it all. Not Ruin Gaming, not Alliance Vanguard: Noobs Incorporated. The platform doesn't matter - we all share the same type of ideology - It just isn't executed the way it should be. We were shunned by the community - and eventually dealt with by game devs. All that's left is Owlcapwn. A legendary figure, a one man wrecking machine. Some people will have you believe I'm nothing but a lowly sleazeball ganker - and that what I do doesn't really matter. But doesn't it? Example: When I ganked an alt of my close friend from WSV (Han,) he rage whispered me in game.. a month later, he sent me a hate message on twitter. No one likes to be ganked at any level, or any ilevel. The anger lingers. It does matter. You have to be able to look beyond the platform, and people's excuses. I am the true innovator of WPVP. I have no moral code, no conscience. I have a spy in several guilds - I am talked about often. It does matter. If you visit my Twitter, scroll down - You're going to see two clips of a cute female streamer. Happy kid. Until Owlcapwn came along. She hasn't streamed since. 'Straight Outta Gankton' is all that's left of the true vision of a greater WPVP. You can join me in keeping what minuscule PVP that's left. You don't need to follow guild rules anymore. You just need to go out and gank. It doesn't matter what level the player is - It's your right to kill them. They're on our PVP server. I do my part every single day, but my days are numbered. My fingers grow old, and tired.. My bones are becoming brittle. Hell, It took me 10 seconds to kill a fully geared Shaman yesterday (On my Druid.) You do not need an invite to my guild. It's only a tag. Anyone can use the vision, the ideology. Do not list your top 3 WPVP guilds... until you do some research. You can find 'Noobs Incorporated' on YouTube. Don't judge us by the platform/game we used. We were the true visionaries of what WPVP used to be, and could be once again in World of Warcraft. We are the greatest WPVP Clan/Guild to ever exist. 'Straight Outta Gankton' will open it's doors in 2019.Owlcapwn225 4d
4d LF Saturday/Sunday Heroic or Mythic Raiding Hello, Looking for a Saturday and Sunday night raiding team. I have 2 mains Scotchdrinkr, resto shammy 932 equipped and BM hunter 929 equipped. Also have holy priest and resto druid that are raid equipped. I have been playing since vanilla and raiding since BC...recent guild just broke up and moved to non-weekend team. Headclown #1874 if interested.Madcherokee1 4d
4d Can somebody tell me how?? So can somebody explain to me how this works? Look at toon level and gear. https://imgur.com/a/WmsZeKatalinamoon11 4d
4d [H] New Warlock - Returning Player - LF Guild I am looking for a guild that is sociable and relaxed on the Tich server. I have played quite a bit of WOW since Vanilla, but never have stuck to end-game content for too long. I enjoy the social aspect of the game, and would like to join a guild that is active, chats a lot, has voice comms, etc... I am currently leveling my first ever warlock and am loving him so far. I used to main rShaman for most of my wow career but decided it was time for a change. Once I hit levelcap, I'll be interested in low level raids and PVP. Hope to hear from you folks soon! Nints#1529Jelias1 4d
4d (H)<SSEN> 5/9M LFM 2nights raid(Fri,Sat) SSEN is a Korean American Guild, we finished NH 10/10M, and now looking forward to push ToS Mythic progression. Currently we finished 5/9M and working on Mistress Sassz'ine Raid Times: Friday 7pm - 11pm PST Saturday 7pm - 10pm PST We have heroic and normal ToS runs twice a week each. Currently we are recruiting all classes and specs. We require at least ilvl of 915, and WCL for ToS N, H. Thank you. Contact: Applejack821#3316, Seven#3433, rea1#11594 ▶ 일정 : 주 2회 북미 서부 기준 : 금요일, 토요일 저녁7시~ 11시 (주 2회)한국 기준 : 토요일, 일요일 오전11시~오후3시 (주 2회)각각 4시간 일정입니다. 일정이 변경되어서 한국 기준으로는 완전히 주말 일정이며, US 거주이신 경우엔 금욜, 토욜 일정입니다. ▶구인중인 클래스 탱커 : 양조,수드,혈죽 (딜 스왑하시면 주,부특 상관없이 둘다 주특으로 인정해드리며 더욱 환영)딜러 : 조드, 법사, 흑마, 냥꾼, 암사, 무기전사, 도적, 딜죽기힐러 : 신기,회드 (신사,복술 후순위) ▶간략한 공대 소개저희 SSEN공대는 밤의 요새 한인 공대 최초 신화 굴단 킬을 위해 만들어진 공대입니다. 이후 한인 공격대중 처음으로 굴단 신화킬을 성공하였고이번 살게라스 무덤 레이드에서도 역시 한인 최초 킬제덴 신화 킬을 위해 인원 모집중에 있습니다.현재의 공격대 아이템 분배룰은 각각 템 파밍 현황, 스탯 효율, 참여율, 공격대 프로그레스상 기여도 등등을 고려해서 룻 카운실 애드온을 통해 오피셔들이 투표해서 템을 분배하는 방식입니다. 더불어서 저희 공격대는 본 인원과 예비멤버를 따로 구분해서 두지 않습니다. 현재 파밍몹인 신화 1,2,3,4넴드 경우에는 신입분들 및 해당 네임드 드랍템이 필요한 분을 되도록 우선 참석시키고자 하며트라이 네임드에서는 최적화된 인원 구성으로 프로그레스 지향적으로 구성하려고 합니다. ▶공대 가입 문의처Aseven , Shúgo , Minitte, Dkcrit 접속중인 아무에게나 귓말,우편 문의주시면 됩니다. 보다 빠른 문의를 하시고자 하는 분은 카톡 아이디 byseven 으로 연락주셔도 됩니다.Shúgo8 4d
4d <Mercy> 9/9H recruiting Ranged DPS <Mercy> - Tichondrius (9/9H) US Is recruiting progression minded raiders with a high priority on ranged DPS, specifically hunters and mages. We raid 2 nights a week. Tues/Thurs from 6:30p to 9:30p. Times are in PST. We accept anyone looking to start raiding. We actively run M+ keystones and are always looking for people interested solely in running them also. Some groundwork for raiding We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromïna (Andromina#1630) or Excyted (Expyre#11650). Transfers for QUALIFIED candidates will be provided or reimbursed. Andromïna7 4d
5d <Friends> [1/9M; 9/9H] is recruiting! <3 <Friends> is recruiting exceptional DPS & heals for Mythic ToS! Who we are: The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. I took ownership back in Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When I came back I decided I'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild w/ the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10 (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we've had a handful of setbacks (like one of our tanks got himself a 6mo ban) but we're resilient as hell and we've still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 1/9 Mythic! Also - We just (as of 9/10) transferred to Tichondrius from Vashj! After some frustrating encounters with the attendance boss, we thought we'd seek greener pastures in hopes of building a super strong roster! <3 What we do: First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Sunday, noon-3p PST. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs. On top of all of that, we're planning a Blizzcon viewing party in the DC area in November. What we need: Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for. Death Knight Blood- Low Frost- High Unholy- High Demon Hunter Havoc- High Vengeance- Low Druid Guardian- Low Feral- High Boomkin- High Resto- Low Hunter MM- High BM- High Survival- High Mage Fire- Med Frost- Med Arcane- Med Monk BM- Low WW- High MW- High Pally Prot- Low Holy- High Ret- High Priest Disco- High Holy- High Shadow- High Rogue Sub- High Outlaw- High Assassin- High Shaman Resto- Low Enhance- High Elemental- High Warlock Demo- High Afflic- High Destro- High Warrior Prot- Low Fury- High Arms- High Get in contact with us! <3 Myself (the GM) - Nate#1624 Turtle (an officer) - Dragonturtle#1453 Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708Hälö11 5d
5d Partial Guild Mythic Goroth today Check the raid finder under heroic for the title if interested. raud will be at 9am serverConsecrater0 5d
5d Sacred Samophlange 2/9M LFM Late Night Raids Sacred Samophlange is a late night guild on Tichondrius and we are looking for more players to bolster our roster for heroic and Mythic progression. Current Progression: 9/9H Tomb 2/9M Tomb We are currently looking for: Holy Paladin or MW Monk(High) Any Good DPS. All other good players who like to raid and play late night. If your class/spec is not listed above and you feel you are an exceptional player, please get in touch with us in game. These are not bench spots. If you apply, expect to receive a full-time raiding position. Who Are We? Sacred Samophlange is a late-night community/raiding guild on Tichondrius (Horde) – US. We are a group of people who prioritize having fun first. We want to clear content, Normal, Heroic and Mythic. Our Raid Times: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am PST Loot: Loot distribution is pretty straightforward in Sacred Samophlange. We use a loot coucil compromised of raiders that we rotate in and out and officers so loot distribution is fair. If you are interested in joining, contact one of these players in game or by in-game mail: ingame: Gloriontwo (Glorion#1299) In Discord: Kabish (Barbalion#4031) KFC (Harry#0507) Nilzu (Tasonish#0710) Glorion (Glorion#3221) Feel free to respond to this post and let us know you are interested as well. You could also just whisper any member of Sacred Samophlange and they will direct you to an officer.(edited)Gloriontwo1 5d
5d Anyone want to create a guild? (H) Hey guys so i was just wondering if anyone was interested in creating a guild with me. Could be just a fun social guild or a more serious guild. Just let me know if interested and we can start one :) Battle.net is SimplyAFreak#1473Larimastus1 5d
6d <ReClear> 8/9m is recruiting! For more info go to : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755025530?page=1Kíndred10 6d