Tichondrius

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Mar 7 Guilds of Tichondrius [Legion New] Welcome to the official forum for the guild listings of Tichondrius. Please follow the format listed below if you wish to add your guild to the list. I will update this thread frequently for new guilds or for any updates about the guild. Please stay tuned for any further updates under the "General Announcements" post which can be found below the Alliance (1) and Horde (1) post. Format: Guild Name: Guild Information: Guild Type: Recruitment Thread: Guild Website: Contact(s): Note: Guilds will be arranged alphabetically and will be updated frequently. ---------------Guidelines--------------- ATTENTION (Please Read): I will not be adding guild applications that are just to troll or not even serious in general. Please be serious and take your time when applying your guild here on the forums. Trolling in general WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. You have been warned. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please refrain from creating any form of drama or any sense of negative influence on this forum. Please uphold the serenity of this neutral sanctuary. If you have problems with someone else, please take it elsewhere. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please observe the following while on this forum. Show Respect. This goes for everyone, even myself. This is already self explanatory and does not need further explanation. Be Mature. Do not act rude, childish or behave in an absurd manner. Please do not down vote for no valid/ethical reason. Do not defile the sanctuary of this forum and please show maturity. If you have a problem, take it elsewhere whereas this forum does not need any negativity. Uphold Serenity. This is a Sanctuary, there is space for both factions to post their guilds. Not a forum that promotes hostility against another community. ---------------Guild News--------------- "Guild Message of the Day: The Burning Legion has returned! A Call to Arms is ongoing to all sons and daughters of both factions, the noble Alliance and the savage Horde to reinforce Azeroth with their guilds to form a resistance in hopes to combat the return of the Burning Legion!" "Bonus Event: Show your support for your favorite faction by up voting either the Alliance or Horde thread! Time to see which faction the Champions of Tichondrius choose to side with!" Alliance up-vote counter: 14 Horde up-vote counter: 18 -----PLEASE REQUEST AS STICKY-----Saladaerus224 Mar 7
7m [H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 5/11M <No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday and Tuesday heroic raids at the same times GUILD INFO: Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT. Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including re rolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway. We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy. We will start with heroic raids in BFA and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot. This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience. Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild. We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart. TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT 1 Healer All DPS is open for Discussion All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks Currently 5/11M If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LOOT: RCLOOTCOUNCIL Trials do not get tier. All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot. Addons to have for guild: RCLOOTCOUNCIL ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs) Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions. GM: Consecrater#1492 Officer: Scarletraven#1550 Discord https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuuConsecrater38 7m
47m [A] <Nights End> WPvP/RPvP/PvP Hello Tichondrius, A little info about our guild. We really love to Wpvp in Small & Med scale Wpvp, in fact its one of our main traits, But, that not all, we are wanting to network this guild that's currently on "Kil'Jaeden" I know, its kinda of a dead realm for Alliance but there was a time.... We wont get into that:P Anyway the name of the guild on Kil'Jaeden is also <Nights End>. When it comes to Rated PvP we enjoy the RBG/Arena Atmosphere as much as possible last season our team was around 2.1k plus we offer glads from time to time this is where its really at. However, being on a realm of low population will not really get you anywhere. What are we looking for? We are looking for (Dedicated & Active) players to BG, Pre Made BG's, Arena, RBG's, and WPvP. We want to grow this community with like minded people as we do offer a laid back atmosphere, "Sometimes" :) At this point your rating does not matter however, in the future this may change as the guild evolves. We are basically looking for some friendly and all out PvP players. What to expect from us. As I said before we are a networked guild and we use Discord for comms. You would join Discord and find what you're looking for rather it be RBG's, Arena, or even just BG's. We want to be able to run this as one community. We continue to grow on Alliance side Kil'jaeden but we are still in need of "You". If you are getting camped or need a helping hand with a quest or rare we can help with that too. Our WPvP is one of our traits as I said earlier in this post. We want the community you deserve and will try to make changes based on the communities suggestions. Also dont forget to come and check out our website for more info. http://nights-end.com/ Ok, I think I said enough and you're most likely ready to punch me in the throat. xD Contact: Anyone in <Nights End> for an inv. to the guild or Add my btag (Dreadious#1236)Leonious144 47m
53m 9/11M LFM 2/DAY MON/WED Who we are [H]The Reckless of Tichondrius 9/11M, 11/11H We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST With an optional H clear on Thursdays Looking at any and all classes/specs for M ABT progression. We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere. We Are Looking For • Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal. • Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it. • Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule. Contacts Cluraz#1378, Vic20#1498, Alyx#11701, Vik#1619 www.recklessonline.comCluraz13 53m
1h To liven the place up, discussion questions: Are there any BfA changes to a class you're excited about? Are there any you think are horrible ideas? More excited for BfA than Legion? Less excited? Thoughts on the new system for being flagged for wpvp?Leftofboom58 1h
3h How's PvE on this server? Are there a lot of progression guilds? Or is it all about the PvP?Itsalive1 3h
3h <fuhnetiks> 8/11M* Guild LFM <fuhnetiks> is newly formed and semi-hardcore guild recruiting to get back into Mythic. Officers and current core members are 8/11 Mythic progressed and experienced. We definitely value the abilities of a player to execute mechanics over their current gear. Gear is a side-effect of raiding and comes naturally. It should never be seen as the basis for a raid spot or impact your ability to apply, neither should previous experience hold you back from trialing. Mythic+ is a large part of our leadership culture, and we do enjoy running them for alts or mains seeking to push as high as possible. We feel expanding outside of raid is not only necessary, but also a bonus to freely boost your character up in stats or pieces that the raid may not provide. Casual members are embraced and welcomed at all levels of skill. If you can provide simple services such as crafting, gathering, or market extraordinaire, we would definitely like to talk. Everyone can play a part in guild progression, even if it isn't in a core raid spot. Compensation will also be rewarded in the form of gold, farm boss loot tables, and normal/heroic raid clears and achievements. Our goal is to remove the need for raiders to worry about anything raid related. Flasks, potions, food, tomes, enchants, gems, and Vantus Runes. We feel removing this constraint allows you to focus more on what we feel is important, a stress-free progression raid experience that pushes content in the time slots available. Raid times are Tuesdays & Thursdays 8pm - 11pm PST Applicant's experience is valued, but not necessary as we truly look at the player as a whole. Currently looking for: Ranged: Hunter/Mages/Priests/Warlocks/Balance/Elemental Tank: Full time raid slot open, offspecc tank as needed. (Blood/Brewmaster/Protection Paladin/Protection Warrior/Vengeance) Healer: Priest and Resto Shaman Preferred Apply @ http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlokJ2lpGranticus8 3h
3h <L E G E N D A R Y> 6/11M Late Night 2 Day L E G E N D A R Y (6/11 M) is looking for new talent to fill out our Mythic raiding roster to complete Antorus. Our group’s philosophy is to challenge ourselves with the most cutting edge content WoW has to offer, while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Our core raid group consists of veteran WoW players with years of progression raiding experience. We are seeking likeminded applicants looking for a chill play group, which is still able to clear mythic bosses and progress. We raid Tues/Thurs 10:00 – 01:00 PST, with impromptu Legion Raids and M+ key pushing during the off days. An ideal applicant will come on time for raids, with proper knowledge of fights to make as much progress as possible in a raid week. Applicants are also encouraged to be up to date with the latest information regarding their class playstyle/ optimal builds. High Priority: Ranged DPS All applicants with drive, who consistently make times and wish to join a fun, productive playgroup are welcome. We also have social ranks, for applicants looking for a late night play group, but not willing to commit to the time constraints for a Raid spot. Required Addons: RCLootCouncil - Loot is assigned according to raid performance, attendance and item lvl improvement. Voice Client: We utilize Discord for all guild raids. Feel free to join us and figure out for yourself if we are for you. Add Neogyps#1885 for more information or see Neogypz or Stormbladez in game.Nekrolock142 3h
12h [A] <Schwarzenegger Will BRB> RP-PvSTUFF TLDR: Social, casual, laidback, relaxed, other synonyms for easy-going guild is looking to increase our roster for BFA! Guild activities include, Unlicensed gambling "Raiding" (recruiting tanks) Heated debates on Byzantium clerical practices "RBGs" Mythic+ dungeons (I can carry anyone through some +2s) Arena (LEET) Discussing our favorite primal myths Dueling (rogues only) Weekly transmog inspections (NO LEWD) Random BeeGees (not the disco group) World PvP Fantasy novel enthusiasts Texas Hold'em Afking in Elwynn Forest Afking in Dalaran Camping flight paths Afking in Stormwind Defending Stormwind Wiping in Mulgore Repairing in Stormwind RPing in Stormwind ERPing in Elwynn Forest Forced Blizzard name changes Hatred of Emerald Dream Eating cheese (toasted, mostly) Posting dog and cat pics in discord Listening to Queen Raiding with Proudmoore friends. Since I'm supposed to be serious here, we're hoping to find people who share our love of WoW, but who don't want to feel like they're being forced to participate in activities. We honestly care about each and every member and we want to keep a non toxic and pleasant enviroment for people who want to play the game with friends. We've been around since 2011, and on Tich since 2015. Primarily a wpvp guild in the past, we've transitioned into a more casual focus. PvE, Rated PvP, WPvP, RP, we do it all, not always well but we try damn it! Everyone is invited, but toxicity will not be tolerated, keep it classy and we'll get along fine. Whisper anyone online for an invite. I've been informed this is where we link videos of our prowess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3-6llivJeg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omi5Ul12CBY& ps: @#%! <Requiem> pps: Here are some testimonials from some of our customers. Wreckmode - "It'll probably be mediocre, like the rest of their stuff. I had high expectations with this one, but I was like meh. Rather watch American Dad over it." Kathelice - "I don't want to see that LEWD bear butt" Meow - "I don’t believe it" Flexecute - "They're like <Ruinous> but more autistic" Aerrithil - "Personally, this is one of the most terrible guilds I've encountered during the many years of playing WoW. Also home to some of the blurst world pvp'ers. But don't forget Hollyforest, who is 4’10” IRL. That’s practically an Oompa Loompa." Paramedic - "I was harassed in Goldshire by 3 druids and a monk"Horatìo34 12h
15h [H] <Ruthless> 11/11H LF HPal/RSham <Ruthless> Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9:30PM-12:30AM PST. Our goal is to build a community that allows our members to excel through capacity with a desire to push the boundaries of their classes. If you are passionate about reaching the highest level of content in a timely manner and a desire to work together with other like minded individuals, feel free to contact us for more info. ABT: 11/11 H 11/11 N ToS: 3/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N Days: Tues: 9:30PM-12:30AM PST Wed: 9:30PM-12:30AM PST (11:30PM-2:30AM CST) (12:30AM-3:30AM EST) Recruitment: If you wish to apply for a raid spot, it is essential that you have the following: Considerable progression experience in the current tier, preferably within 3-5 bosses of our guild. Competitive gear capable of handling the bosses on which our guild is currently progressing. Positive mindset. Be able to acknowledge mistakes and learning from them. Absorb constructive criticism. Make 90% of raid nights. Apply at: https://ruthlesswow.enjin.com/recruitment WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Ruthless Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/341603/ Battletag: Feel free to contact me in game or via Battletag (Dayzd#11739)Brochill20 15h
16h 9/11 M Guild Recruiting Ranged Dps! <Alt Run> is an 9/11 M weekend raiding guild and we're recruiting! We are located on Horde - Mal'ganis Raid times: Friday 7-11 PM CST Saturday 7-11 PM CST *Optional heroic run for mains/geared alts Thursday @ 7:30 PM CST What we're recruiting: Ranged DPS (mage, boomkin, spriest, ele shaman, hunter) *Only VERY exceptional melee dps will be considered We are a chill, mature group of raiders all with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge together as a team. If you would be interested in joining our team or would like more information, you can either add my battle tag, our melee officer, or our GM: Alektra#1182 Syldrin#1194 Dash#1586 *If the fit seems right, we would be more than willing to help with the cost of a server transferTahliyah6 16h
18h [H] <Vicerant> 9/11M Progression Guild Hello Everyone! <Vicerant> (US-Tichondrius) is a new Horde progression raiding guild formed from progression raiders looking for a consistent home. We are currently 9/11M and continuing to push that further! We also run a lot of M+ to gear our raiders and most of our core have over a 2500 M+ score. We're willing to help gear loyal members who perform at the proper level. Recruitment Focus: 1. Holy Pally with viable Ret OS 2. Mistweaver Monk or Resto Shaman 3. Mage 4. MM Hunter (not BM) We're a mature group that mythic raids Thursday and Friday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm server time for a work week or class friendly schedule. We also run an optional raid on Wednesday and Saturday, which depending on attendance could be another mythic run. All of our core has the logs to join a more progressed guild, but we've been down that road and instead are choosing to create a better culture together that will last. Please message me or anyone else in the guild while in game! vicerant-guild.squarespace.com Take care, Wicked (btag: wicked#12228)Wickedsmash55 18h
21h Selling M+15 and Heroic Antorus clears What: OLM is selling a variety of PvE packages, see the “Packages” section for more details on what we currently offer. We accept gold from any realm or faction. We do not, under any circumstance, accept real money for in-game services. There are discounts if the gold you are using to pay with is on Burning Legion or a connected realm. How: Submit an interest of sales form via http://olmgaming.com/sales/, or contact Soph/Khride by adding us on Discord (Soph#5468)(Khride#6431) or BTAG (Soph#1278)(Khride#1902). When: Most sales are typically done on Wednesdays between 8:30-11:30 PM CST, but we will communicate the dates & times of your sale individually. Packages: +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon for the week Details: Includes 940 loot minimum from the run and 960 minimum from weekly chest on Tuesday. Price: 200k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 250k gold if paid on any other realm. Guldan Mount Details: Includes Mythic Guldan/Ellisande Kill and any loot off both bosses including mount. Price: 2 million gold on any realm. Antorus Mount Achievement Run: Details: Includes full personal loot normal Antorus, and all achievements needed for the mount. (its purple version of the one that drops off felhounds) Price: 1.5 million gold on any realm. Antorus Normal Clear Personal Loot Details: Full run with Mythic raiders. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Argus Only Details: One Heroic Antorus Argus kill on personal loot. Price: 250k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 300k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Full Clear Personal Loot Details: Full Heroic Antorus clear on personal loot with mythic raiders. Price: 450k gold on Burning Legion or any of its Connected Realms; 500k gold if paid on any other realm. Mythic Antorus: Currently not for sale.Khride0 21h
1d [H] <Strange Gestures> LFM for RBG main team Tired of using the LFG system to try to push your RBG rating? Sick of waiting 45 minutes for a group to fill only to wait another 30 mins after one game because 3-5 people bailed? Don't want to deal with nerd ragers or leaders that condescend and belittle? We are <Strange Gestures>, a newly created, RBG-focused guild looking to form a main team for the remainder of Legion and BFA. Our guild is comprised of 2k-2.4k players, primarily seeking 2.2k experienced players in any bracket of rated PvP, but will welcome 2k exp players willing to learn and grow. OUR GOALS -To build up a strong RBG main team for the remainder of Legion and be ready to dive right into the 2.2k-2.4k bracket in BFA. -Create and maintain a drama-free, rage-free and toxic-free environment. -Grow together as a team -Get arena teams going RECRUITMENT -Holy Priests -Demon Hunters -Rogues -Warlocks While these classes are high priority currently, we are always willing to try out any strong player, regardless of class or spec. WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU -Know your class inside and out -Understand other classes/comps and how to counter them -If you're newer to your class, be willing to do your research and practice in random BGs and arenas. -Have a working headset and microphone, be communicative/vocal -Enjoy your game time! Ultimately, we believe RBGs can be an enjoyable experience, given the right people and proper environment. We would like to provide that environment for the pvp community of Tichondrius! Contact Getbelfed (btag: Lgeme84#1466) or Showbobsnow in game for more information or if you'd like to join the guild. *Side note* Being part of our RBG main team is not required to join. If you happen to just enjoy pvp in general, we'd be a great guild option for you! Happy gaming!Getbelfed3 1d
1d 960 Guardian Druid LF Mythic Progression Looking for a Mythic progression guild. I am 11/11H on this character and have had attempts on 4/11M but with no success. I started playing again in January after a 9 year break from WOW. Since then I have leveled, 6 110s and run all of them through heroic antorus each week(this druid is my main). I've lead over 15 full clears of Heroic Antorus pugs. Pref. Raiding Times: M-F 5pm - 9pm server. WarcraftLogs Profile: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31473469 Looking for Mythic progression only. Heroics are easy to pug and complete every week.Regìnherus4 1d
1d [H] Late-night guild <Thot Process> 8/11M LFM <Thot Process> is a late-night guild looking to fill core spots! About us: We are a freshly transferred guild from Stormrage. The majority of us were looking to roll horde in BFA so we took our core and decided to swap sooner rather than later, which brings us to Tichondrius! We are a humorous core of friends who were once part of cutting edge US guilds from previous expansions, and are looking to tackle on raiding with a much lighter and relaxed schedule, but also taking progression seriously. We have been bottle-necked by lower standard players in the past and are looking to correct that mistake by recruiting better quality players for our core to finish up Mythic Antorus and push in to BFA! Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9-12PM server time Current recruitment needs for immediate positions: ** = High Demand Melee DPS: •WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Fury Warrior, Rogue. Ranged DPS: •Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman**, Mage**, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin. Healers: •MW Monk, Resto Druid**, Resto Shaman**, Holy Paladin**, Holy/Disc Priest** Tanks: •**BrM Monk**, Blood DK**, Guardian Druid** 4/11M Experience minimum is preferred but not required Expectations: -Be knowledgeable of your class, know what is expected of you for each fight and have the appropriate talents. -Know the fights, and be prepared for any role you may need to perform in any given fight. -You should show up on time and prepared with any consumables needed for raid. -Be proactive in your play. Meaning look at logs after raids and find ways to improve. Think about what you could be doing better. -Play time spent outside of raid is important for performance in raid. We run mythic+ weekly for score. -Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. -You will be expected to post out if you can't make it or will be late. -At least be able to handle some dark humor, as we like to joke around and understand that we are joking. -Most importantly being able to communicate in voice chat is required. Contact: Our website is still in the works, but in the meantime, you can contact us via battlenet - Soulsweeper#1739, DrGreen#1159, or Daddy#13297Omnimundi19 1d
1d <Unappeasable)6/11M Recruiting for team #2! <Unappeasable> Is a 6/11 M guild looking to provide a late night progression option to Tichondrius. We are currently accepting excellent players at all posistions to fill our ranks for Antorus. Our main team, raids Tues/Thurs. 8:30PM-11:30PM (Pacific). With an optional heroic run on Sunday from 8:30PM-11:30PM(Pacific) We are now recruiting for our Jr. Varsity team of <Unappeasable> consisting of alts from our main raid team! Our Jr. Varsity team raids on Saturday from 9:30PM-12:30PM (pending longer if the majority of the team would like to continue). Our Jr. Varsity team is welcome to join the heroic runs on Sunday from 8:30PM-11:30PM(Pacific) Type of players we're interested in: We will be pushing into Mythic Raiding for Antorus, so we're looking for progression focused players that learn quickly, have correct attitudes when it comes to critiquing/ criticism, and are always looking to improve. That being said we want to have fun as well, after all that's why we're all here. We don't particularly care if you are highly experienced or fresh into the scene, if you come prepared and perform in raid you'll have a home here in <Unappeasable>. If interested or any questions feel free to add, LiptonTeaLoL#1837,DaXerious#2192, or Goldenbear#1538.Liptonqtea1 1d
1d [H] <Accelerate> 11/11H LF Healers <Accelerate> is rebuilding for BFA. We are now 11/11H in about 1.5 weeks of having my guild back, and in need of heals to start Mythic progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Accelerate Guild History: I was the GM of this guild towards middle of Cata and all throughout MoP. The guild was then ran by Grunzen in the beginning of Warlords, and handed back to me about 1.5 weeks ago from an old friend. I recently just got back into playing WoW for about 2 months now, and by chance this old friend saw me in trade!! In MoP this guild cleared Heroic (Mythic, they just changed the names of everything and called Flex raid normals) Garrosh as US #140 25 mans. I was the GM at this time, I dedicated myself to recruiting until we had a good team to do this. I am now dedicating myself to rebuilding this team, with some original members back with me! I know how to do this, I've done this all before. What I'm Looking For: #1 Good attitude, friendly #2 Good attendance, at least 90% on time to every required raid #3 Team player, wants what is best for the raid and/or guild I have the dedication and love for this guild to get us there. We've already cleared all heroics in just over a week of having the guild back, and Mythics are in the NEAR future. I only plan to clear heroic once or twice more before switching us to full-time mythic progression. Raid Times: Core Runs (Required 90% attendance) will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 PM server, this is our 11/11H team moving onto mythics Sunday Raid will be every Sunday from 7-10 PM server, this is a voluntary run for core members. The Sunday raid is to blossom players that are not quite ready for core/don't have the gear for core/are new to raiding. I call this my "Expand the WoW Community" raid. These types of raiders have proven in the past to improve over time, move into core raiding spots when they open up, and become the most loyal/dedicated raiders a GM could ask for. So if you're new to raiding, our Sunday raid may be the perfect place for you! Add my btag if you're interested: Mariame#1624Mariame18 1d
1d Snowblind <10/11M> 2 Day LF DPS Snowblind is actively recruiting for mythic Antorus. We're a two day guild comprised mostly of players in their mid 20s looking to progress at a good rate on a small time commitment. We're a very friendly group and while we do take progression seriously, fun is still the #1 objective in our raids and we promote a chill atmosphere. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:00 - 9:30 Server Thursday: 6:00 - 9:30 Server Looking primarily for: Tanks: Large need for a dedicated tank. Preferably multiclass Healers: N/A DPS: Warrior Rogue Ele Sham Hunter Boomkin Mage Lock That being said we are open to exceptional players of any class and role, but the ones listed above are a priority. Please fill out our brief application at https://goo.gl/forms/fBwoNhYraLjWUu7w1 if interested. Feel free to add Griff#11880 with any questionsSylphrehna24 1d
1d [H]-Mal'Ganis <Reignited> 10/11M <Reignited> is a Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players coming together with the common goal of clearing mythic on a short, six hour raid schedule. We are currently pushing hard for Cutting Edge and extending on Argus until we get the kill. This is not a bench position, we are actively looking to replace several lower performing raid members to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge. Our ideal candidate would be at least 9/11M with logs to back it up, able to handle mythic mechanics while maintaining performance, and ready to jump into Argus progression. Following Cutting Edge, we continue strengthening our roster going into BFA. As a new guild, we are proud of the progress we’ve made so far and we want to continue improving together next expansion. --- Progress: ToS: 6/9M (Started mid-tier) Antorus: 10/11M https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/287515 --- CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ARGUS: Ranged DPS: Mage / Boomie / Hunter Healing: Shaman / Monk / HPriest / Pally We are primarily looking for 2-3 ranged dps and 1 healer of the classes listed to immediately join Argus progression with us. However, if you are an exceptional melee player and think you can compete with our current melee, please apply! --- CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid: Friday / Saturday (8PM – 11PM CST) Optional Night Tuesday (8-10PM CST) – Farm/Alts M+ Keystones: Evenings on non-raid nights and after raids We have many members active on non-raid nights pushing high keys, doing additional alt runs, or farming old content for various mounts and loot drops. --- TO APPLY: Please visit our new website and fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us! http://reignitedguild.com/ Rize (Rissew#1918) or Illiniwek (Sei#1511)Illiniwek1 1d
1d 4/11m 965 havoc DH LF a mythic guild I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild for the rest of the expansion and beyond into BFA! I 4/11m with a 1 % wipe on portal keeper(feelsbadman). I prefer 2 days but I am open to 3 day raiding guilds. I also prefer a group that uses discord which I assume most use now a days anyways. If you wish to reach me add me on either Discord or battle.net to talk further! Discord tag: Invictus#1245 Battle.net tag: Deckardpain#1876 Hope to hear from you soon!Invíctús6 1d
1d [H] Vector | 2day | 9/11M | LF RDPS/TANK [H] Vector, formerly [A] Genesis of US-Tichondrius, is currently recruiting to round out our Antorous Mythic raiding roster. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild with the goal to push through mythic content without sacrificing enjoyment. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday 6:00 - 9:30PST Thursday 6:00 - 9:30PST If you are looking for a progression guild, but don't have the time or desire to commit to 3+ days of raiding, we could be a great fit for you. Many of us have come from hardcore raiding but no longer can sustain the lifestyle required due to work, school, family etc. Our hope is that we can continue progressing at a healthy rate while having a fun and enjoyable raiding atmosphere that is so often absent while raiding hardcore. We require at minimum: 960+ ilvl with your main spec artifact level at 75. Current logs of your performance in Heroic Antorus are required, Mythic logs are ideal. We are currently recruiting these specific classes and specs for core but will consider any exceptional applicant. In addition we are always open to accepting casual members who want to push mythic keystones. Tank - Any (Prefer DH/Monk) Melee DPS - Windwalker Ranged DPS - Lock Hunter Mage Boomkin About Us: ... Please feel free to get in contact with on of our recruitment officers: Knowledge#11706 | calm#11652 We look forward to hearing from you.Knowledge225 1d
1d BDK/HPriest LFG Hello, we are a Blood Death Knight and Holy Priest couple looking for a new home for Battle for Azeroth. We have played wow for 10 years and have lots of past raiding experience. In Legion we have done 2/7M EN, 2/3M HoV, 8/10M NH, 7/9M ToS and our current experience is 6/11M Antorus with some attempts on coven. We have just returned to raiding about a month ago after a 3 month break. We are looking for a semi-hardcore guild focused on progress with a relaxed environment and active community running m+ outside of raid times. We would prefer to raid on weekends in the evenings with raid times no longer than 3 hours, and no later than 1 AM EST. This being said, we are not opposed to a weekday raiding guild! We are also open to new/reforming guilds for BFA with a solid leadership. I am open to playing Disc or Holy Paladin if needed! (Horde Only) :) Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/hennessydk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/x%C3%AFah If interested or any questions, please contact me through my bnet Grace#1550Xïah0 1d
2d [H] <Impractical> 1/11M LF RDPS, OS Heals Hello! My name is Sweden (previously, Kushquest) and I am the GM for <Impractical> on Tichondrius (1/11 M, 11/11 H). We are currently looking for 1) Ranged DPS, especially those with OS Heals (Priest especially!) 2) Anyone with high impact DPS (950ilvl + 75plus traits + Heroic Antorus experience = required) Our Goals 1) Push as far into Mythic Antorus as possible until the expansion is over 2) Prepare for BFA, i.e., push into the hardest PvE content in BfA also. Our leadership and many members have very far M Antorus experience and will help you if you are unfamiliar with the encounters, or wish to talk about your class, rotation, etc. Lots of smart/numbers people who are familiar with analyzing logs. -All of our roster space is/will be based on performance. -Raid times are Tues/Wed 5-8 Server (8pm - 11pm EST! Yes we are an EST based guild). We were formally 9/13 M in HFC (last raid of WoD... when we last raided) and the officer leadership has retained, so we have the leadership to push further! We also have M+ groups and a normal run on Sundays. Send me a message in game or Bnet id me at Stockholm#1158! Thanks for reading :)Swedenquest20 2d
2d 2/11m 960 Rdruid LF mythic raid guild Hello, due to current issues within my current guild (attendance) I am in search of a new guild to raid with. Im a long time dedicated mythic progression raider. I am also on east coast time so i am looking for a guild that ends raids by about 8pm server. Day's I cannot raid: Thursday Friday Saturday Battletag: Hallucinate#1547Capnchronic0 2d
2d <Outliers> 9/11M LF Healer/DPS for core spots <Outliers> 9/11M is looking for a healer and one or two DPS to fill out our mythic progression team. Our players value raiding end-game content while maintaining a laid-back attitude. When we are not raiding, we enjoy running M+, hanging out in discord and playing various other games. Raid times: We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST (Tichondrius server time). Classes needed: HEALER: Resto shaman or disc priest DPS: Shadow Priest, WW Monk, Enhancement Shaman. We are happy to consider skilled players of any class with logs to back up performance. Expectations: We provide cauldrons, feasts and vantus runes for progression, and are happy to help out with enchants and gems, so we expect raiders to come prepared with knowledge on bosses we are progressing on, having read up or watched videos so they know what to expect. Note: We are approaching the end of the expansion, our primary goal is Cutting Edge, so expect a lot of raid lockout extensions. Due to this, we will not be reclearing much downed content, so we are unable to look seriously at any players that do not already have the gear needed to perform. If you would like to trial, or have any questions, feel free to post here, or message in-game: Zooeys (zooeys#1348) Voladis (Voladis#1809)Zooeys5 2d
2d <Wrong>11/11M Wed/Thur (8hrs) Recruiting DPS Name: <Wrong> Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time) About Us: • Our purpose is to raid competitively and clear content on a short raid schedule. • Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing and jokes. Thick skin is a must. • Many of our players have been in the guild for years and enjoy playing other games together. • We use loot council and loot is awarded with progression in mind. Expectations • You should be appropriately geared for current mythic content. Not looking to carry anyone. • You should have a very keen knowledge of your class. • You should be competitive and always looking to improve. • You should be able to maintain high raid attendance and post absences in advance. • You have a stable internet connection, computer, working microphone and a raiding focused ui. We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We are always recruiting extremely skilled players. Do not hesitate to apply even if we have several of your class.If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, <Wrong> might be the place for you! Current Needs: DPS: - HIGH PRIORITY! Boomkin Spriest Mage Warlock Any DPS ele sham/ boomkin/ or spriest with Offspec Heals is a huge ++ but not required. DPS: - MED PRIORITY Warrior Enhance Ele sham Feral Hunter Ret pali WW monk If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in. BattleTag/Character Name: Deism#1427 / Sgmx We look forward to hearing from you!Sgmx9 2d
2d delete deleteEricorn3 2d
2d <The Murloc Saints> 6/11M Recruiting [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Guild info: -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night -Current progression: 6/11M Antorus, The Burning Throne -Recruitment: Healers: Hpriest or Hpal | DPS: Warlock -Raiders of any class and spec of exceptional talent will also be considered -Also recruiting for M+ and bench warmers Trial Period: Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider. Our Expectations: -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time. -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all. -Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise. MurlocSaints.com Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help Discord: StudMuffin#7193Chestpump9 2d
2d 963 Ret/961 Holy 2/11M Exp LF Guild Hello all, I'm currently looking for a new guild to raid Mythic Antorus with. I am only 2/11M, but learn fights really quickly and have great damage/healing as well. I'm relatively new to this expansion and joined a random guild, which is why I am only 2/11M. This guild doesn't log, so unfortunately I have no mythic logs, but I have decent logs for heroic and normal if it matters. I prefer a late afternoon close-knit guild with as little drama as possible, but am open to offers! Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/sath%C3%ACrra BTag: Sathirra#1999Sathìrra4 2d
2d [H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting Hello all, The Defilers is an up and coming Horde PvP guild on Tichondrius looking for dedicated players to bolster our ranks in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. Our main focus is on WPvP and rated PvP. We are currently building RBG and Arena teams to compete in the next PvP season. The Defilers are also seeking to build a strong community of Horde players who take pride in their faction and will not hesitate to bring the fight to Stormwind. This guild began as a small group of friends who pushed rating through an RBG group called “Zance's RBGs.” Zance’s RBGs included a variety of players from different realms, brought together by a common goal- to slay the Alliance. The Defilers was created to continue the spirit of Horde pride and bring together talented, like-minded players on Tichondrius. The Defilers strive to hold their banners high and become the next formidable force on Azeroth. For more information on joining the guild you may contact Zance or Gothess at Zance#11170 or Gothess#11756Zance29 2d
3d 944 rogue/assass/outlaw I have no idea what i'm doing. I just started playing WOW 2 months ago. I dont even know the acronym used in RBG. Please Help!Valnir4 3d
3d [H] <yeetsquad> LFM for H->M Progression <yeetsquad> is a newly formed guild looking for more raiders, as well as any casuals and pvpers. Our raid team is about 2 weeks into heroic and we're 8/11 as a guild, with many members having AOTC. There's gonna be efforts to push into mythic raiding once we have heroic on farm. Raid times are 6:30-9:30 PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Saturday normal runs for alts and lower ilvl members. We're a close knit guild filled with mostly college kids & a relaxed environment. There's lots memes and general tomfoolery around, but we do take our progression seriously. We are currently accepting all applicants, but tanks get priority for the raid team. There are lots of big keys to be ran and occasional rbg's and arenas. We would love to have you be a part of our vision! Contact Drowsy#11588 or hat#1569 in game or reply hereDrowsian3 3d
3d 11/11H Resto Shaman LF Raid team As the title says im 11/11H Resto shaman and currently looking for a raid team with my brother who plays a WW monk. We are looking for any team that raids any days after 8PM Server time. I do have logs upon request. If you are interested in talking more please comment on this thread and i will reach out to you in game! thanks :DMilona5 3d
3d Mythic+ Team I am posting here to recruit more like-minded individuals for my standard Mythic+ team for players interested in pushing keys up to and over +20. If you are someone, like myself, who has been clearing /chesting +17s and +18s on a weekly basis with PUGs but are interested in progressing further with a dependable team of exceptional problem solvers, then get in touch with me to join. Additionally, if you are in a guild that is only interested in achieving the weekly chest but has no interest in pushing keys, then we may be a good alternate solution to your dilemma: You can push keys with us while still being able to run keys with your guild for the weekly chest. Get the best of both worlds. Our schedule so far are Weekdays and Weekend evenings, every night starting 7pm PST/ 10pm EST with 3 to 5 keys per Mythic+ night. We use Discord and are looking forward to chesting more +18s soon. Feel free to inquire below or via the Discord link below. https://discord.gg/nHPStth Note: As soon as you join, head over to the #recruitment-lounge sub-channel and follow Nadeko's instructions. P.S. We're not afraid of clearing the more challenging dungeons. We hope you aren't either.Lonristyn23 3d
3d [H] 6/11M LF DPS & Heals Hello! <Orc Chasm> 6/11M is LF DPS and heals on [H] Tichondrius. Raid Times 5:30-9 PM PST // 8:30-12 AM EST Heroic (optional): Tues Mythic: Wed/ThurWe are a guild that likes to joke around and roast each other but also to be serious when we need to be. We have a diversity of players from late teens to older adults. We expect members to know their class and to stay up to date with their specs and how you can do your best on each pull; that means simming, knowing what talents and gear are best each time, when you should use CDs and of course, MECHANICS! At the same time, this is mythic progression so please be prepared for learning and working through progression with us. Please be respectful, sociable, personable and willing to contribute and take constructive criticism when necessary. We are active on Discord and some of us play other games together as well. Please contact one of us: Officer Dyenekes (Dyenekes480#1568) Officer Elmadraay (Bayne#1660) Raid Leader Denalb (Denalb#1649)Dyenekes1 3d
4d Arizona Playas! Arizona player looking for more Buddies! Diabolic#11511Odok2 4d
4d . .Hillery0 4d
4d <Grim Batol Surfers> PvP and PvE 1/11 M Name: <Grim Batol Surfers> Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Voice Comms: Twitch (used to be called Curse) Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday Raid Times: * Tuesday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic) * Thursday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic) + Saturday 6-8:30 server – (Normal) Optional Farm Night About Us: From the very beginning, we wanted to create a place where all members had a voice and no one would be excluded from receiving the help they needed in order to be an integral part of our community. Many guilds out there today have stipulations and prerequisites that players must meet before they are even able to go on raids. This creates unnecessary drama and friction in guilds...it also causes a lot of guild members to become lost in the roster, where they are just another number. The only thing we ask, is that you have the drive to improve. We don't just tell you "This is the ilvl that you need, now git gud!" WE take the time to help YOU gear up and ensure that you are NOT left behind. This is truly a community that actually cares about the members. We don't push empty promises, we actually spend most of our time just looking out for one another. The Guild Masters and Officers are no exception to that philosophy. We all do our part to ensure everyone is taken care of. Some of us are also major alt-aholics, so there is always the opportunity to play whatever class/spec you want. We don't want to restrict our members. I love this guild and the people in it. We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn't fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. There are no elitist, 'I'm holier than thou!' attitudes here. If you think you're better than everyone else, then you stand alone. We're a family...and we're welcoming you to be a part of that! We also understand that there are groups of people that like to stick together. We don't discriminate and we are open to accepting multiple people or accepting other guilds into ours. Hope to welcome you into our family soon! :D *Bear Hugs* ******** P V E ******** What We Are Looking For: We are in need of some extra bodies to fill out our weeknight raids to push further into Antorus. Below is the precedence of classes/specs that we are looking for. If your class is not in demand, fear not. We are always on the lookout for players willing to learn and put in effort to show us they want a spot, and one will be made for you. Current Needs: !!!!HIGH PRIORITY!!!! Hunter Mage Warlock Boomkin Spriest WW Monk Enh Shaman MEDIUM PRIORITY Havoc Demon Hunter Elemental Shaman Rogue Feral Druid Fury/Arms Warrior Ret Paladin LOW PRIORITY Deathknight Resto/Bear Druid Resto Shaman Holy/Prot Paladin Disc/Holy Priest MW/Brew Monk Vengeance Demon Hunter Prot Warrior BattleTag/Character Name: Hillery#11208 (GM) Ockiral#1994(Raid Lead) ******** P V P ******** Grim Batol Surfers are going to war! We are building a core team for rated battlegrounds and are looking for dedicated individuals to join us in making this happen! While we are looking to push rating as high as possible, we are also beginner friendly and elitist free. We have an enforced, zero tolerance policy for elitist attitudes. Our guild has progressed through raiding by keeping a safe and helpful environment for all to learn and engage in. We plan to continue this on into our RBG group. All that we ask is for people to have a willingness to learn, adapt, and listen. We are currently accepting all classes but those in high demand are as follows: HIGH DEMAND Rogues (Sub) Demon Hunters (Vengance and Havoc with ability to play both specs) Hunters Priests (Shadow and Holy) Warriors (Arms) Death Knights Monks (MW) Again, though this is our priority list, we will always be accepting any knowledgeable and capable players into the fold. If you have any further questions about our guild’s PvP team, Contact us via battletag! BattleTag/Character Name: Hillery#11208/Hillery (GM) TWC#1242/Ezz (PvP Lead) Aurora#1599/Elle (PvP Assistant) We look forward to hearing from you!Hillery22 4d
4d jjj ;Rythreen0 4d
5d [H] 8/11M, 2 night team LFM. Who we are [H]The Reckless of Tichondrius 8/11M, 11/11H We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST With an optional H clear on Thursdays Looking at any and all classes/specs for M ABT progression. We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere. We Are Looking For • Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal. • Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it. • Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule. Contacts Cluraz#1378, Vic20#1498, Alyx#11701, Vik#1619 www.recklessonline.comCluraz117 5d
5d 961 MW & 950 Feral LF Raid Group A friend an I are currently looking for a small tight knit guild to raid with. We are looking for 2 or 3 nights a week preferably after 8:00 pm server . We also enjoy pvp and mythic plus as well. If you have any question or interest add my btag @ shogunai#11439 or ripbypeter#1677. You can also add me on discord shogunai#1605. Thanks for the read and looking forward to chatting with you.Nemichi4 5d
5d <PC> Selling 11/11M Argus Mount+ Guldan Mount Edit: New thread. Over 10+ mounts sold, old thread with reviews can be found at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759528262 Hello hello friends on Tichondrius! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Guldan kills for the guaranteed Hellfire Infernal mount and Mythic Argus kills for the guaranteed Shackled Ur'zul mount. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=171827/hellfire-infernal http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul We only take gold as payment. Next Available Sale: Contact me for details. General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm, except mythic Antorus (you will have to transfer to Tichondrius) - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer Title + Mount - 8.5M or best offer -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer WITHOUT Mount - 4M or best offer -11/11 Mythic Antorus + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer with Mount - 11M or best offer -11/11 Mythic Antorus + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer WITHOUT Mount - 6.5M or best offer -Mythic Guldan Kill with Mount - 1.5M *Contact me if you're interested in a Master Loot option with 11/11M, or any other carries not listed above. Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot not needed by our raiders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Ericorn#1969 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - NotJason#11993Ericorn1 5d
6d Sacrificed Purity recruiting Officers DeleteAvendi0 6d
Apr 13 [H] ✨ Warsong Vanguard - WPvP/RPvP/PvE 6/11M Hello everyone, As our original post has finally capped AGAIN and we're reopening a new one. So, let me tell you about our community as we are currently in open recruitment for our 2 guilds on Tichondrius US and additionally on Emerald Dream Horde. Who are we? We are The Warsong Family. We're an established mutli-server power house World PvP/Rated PvP/Progression PvE guild led by a multi-class 2k+ exp leader. and 2k Co-GM's. We've ran over 500+ For The Horde runs, medium large and small scale World PvP and much more. We're currently opening our doors to our 2 guilds Warsong Vanguard and Warsong Cartel . We're a great gaming community with a lot of absolute amazing people who go above and beyond to help people in need. What do we do? We do a little bit of everything! But here is a list of the majority of the activities we do and offer: World PvP. Rated Battlegrounds. Rated Arenas. Guild War-games for gold and prizes. Normal, Heroic and Mythic dungeon runs. (Cross realm as well) Constant normal BG farming for new and returning players. PvP training for new and returning players. Guild PvP Tournaments for gold, prizes, pets, etc. Antorus - 11/11N, 11/11H, 6/11M Gank protection. (We form groups to help lowbies being camped by 110s, and etc.) Old school raid farming for transmogrification gear. WoW Token giveaways. (When available.) Leveling help, bags,100+ gold repairs, etc for new players. Weekly raffles with 20k+ in gold and pet giveaways. What is required in terms of Voice Com and Add-ons? We require you use the basic and simple PvP addons when grouping with our core groups. (This also applies for our PvE progression raids.) Addons: Battleground Targets Gladius Greenwall (This is NOT a PvP addon, however it merges all of our 3 guild chats and is useful.) Healers have to die Nameplate Cooldowns (Just to name a few) Voice Comms: Discord Do we HAVE to attend certain events? No, but we do ask you to help and or join in when you can. There are many guilds who will kick you out of the guild for not attending events such as World PvP and etc. We do not condone this, as everyone pays to have fun and play their game. If you're able to attend great, if not then no hard feelings, maybe next time. But when we do host World PvP events, we do require you to get on Discord to follow directions and listen to targets being called out. Do we have any rules? Yes, we have a listing of rules on our website which is being created currently. However we keep it pretty simple, and most are as follows and keep in mind we do NOT tolerate the following: Trolling in general, in guild chat or trade chat, and etc. Racism, or racist jokes in and out of guild chat which also includes Teamspeak3, Curse and etc.. Spamming, no creating/starting drama, and we do not tolerate childish attacks of peoples Real Life. We have a 0 tolerance rule system and we only give warnings once. How can we join the guild? You can whisper anyone and ask for an officer. Only officers, and warlords can invite to either one of our guilds. Please keep in mind, each guild does a bit everything, however this is a quick list of what they do: Warsong Vanguard - Core WPvP/Rated PvP/PvE Progression (Level 110 only accepted.) Warsong Cartel - Rated PvP and PvE Progression (Level 100+ only accepted.)) Bonus: We have an all stealth gank group within the guild. We send these people out to do impossible city kills on high ranking alliance players. This group is called The Wolf Pack. Here is a video of The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies, and more videos will be upload of them as 110s and so forth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diySVJZ-M40 - The Wolf Pack video intro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyHItgjeGKw - The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies and etc. Visit us at www.WarsongVanguard.com or you can also visit our YouTube @ www.youtube.com/WarsongVanguardofTichondriusDecimationx453 Apr 13
Apr 13 <PC> Selling 11/11M Argus Mount+ Guldan Mount Hello hello friends on Tichondrius! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Guldan kills for the guaranteed Hellfire Infernal mount and Mythic Argus kills for the guaranteed Shackled Ur'zul mount. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=171827/hellfire-infernal http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul We only take gold as payment. Next Available Sale: Contact me for details. General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm, except mythic Antorus (you will have to transfer to Tichondrius) - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer Title + Mount - 8.5M or best offer -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer WITHOUT Mount - 4M or best offer -11/11 Mythic Antorus + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer with Mount - 11M or best offer -11/11 Mythic Antorus + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer WITHOUT Mount - 6.5M or best offer -Mythic Guldan Kill with Mount - 1.5M *Contact me if you're interested in a Master Loot option with 11/11M, or any other carries not listed above. Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot not needed by our raiders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Ericorn#1969 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - NotJason#11993Ericorn106 Apr 13
Apr 12 BDK/HPriest LFG Hello, we are a Blood Death Knight and Holy Priest couple looking for a new home for Battle for Azeroth. We are looking for a semi-hardcore guild focused on progress with a relaxed environment and active community running m+ outside of raid times. We would prefer to raid on weekends in the evenings with raid times no longer than 3 hours, and no later than 1 AM EST. This being said, we are not opposed to a weekday raiding guild! We have a solid history of heroic and mythic progression raiding throughout Legion and previous expansions. (Horde Only) :) Death Knight: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/hennessydk Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/x%C3%AFah?blzcmp=app Recent Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/K6TMWgaG2jV3HZ8B https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fyravN1PLkDVzgbj https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jKqMAPQFZdxhW6gH/ If interested or any questions, please contact me through my bnet Grace#1550Xïah2 Apr 12
Apr 12 [A] Rogue - LF Early / Weekend Raiding Guild Greetings, I am a returning player from the Vanilla days (so basically new) looking for an active early weekday / weekend raiding guild for Legion / BFA (who may also dabble in PvP). Although new, I have past experience in hardcore raiding from vanilla days and other MMOs. I am competitive, take advice / criticism well, and always looking to improve. Furthermore; I have an extensive leadership background both online and off, allowing me to bring more to the table than just mad DEPS. Character Page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/scynne Preferred raid times (Server time): Monday - Friday | 2 - 6pm Friday | 2 - ??? Saturday | Anytime Sunday | ??? - 6pm If you think your guild may be a good fit, reply here or add my btag RANDOM#1592 to chat further.Scynne0 Apr 12
Apr 12 11/11 H Antorus raiders LF for a home! Hey everyone, hope all is well. A group of friends and are looking for a guild that is progressing early in Mythic Antorus or looking to push into Mythic very soon. We are all 960+ ilvl and have been clearing heroic antorus weekly since early January. Bear tank Frost Mage DH (dps) Aff Lock Ele Shaman Sin Rogue We would prefer a guild that raids after 7:30 PST. We are all very competitive players and have mythic experience under our belts from previous xpacs, including a few cutting edges. Please reply to this post or contact me in game Kulten#1307 Talk to you soon!Chromz2 Apr 12