Tichondrius

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3d Guilds of Tichondrius [Legion New] Welcome to the official forum for the guild listings of Tichondrius. Please follow the format listed below if you wish to add your guild to the list. I will update this thread frequently for new guilds or for any updates about the guild. Please stay tuned for any further updates under the "General Announcements" post which can be found below the Alliance (1) and Horde (1) post. Format: Guild Name: Guild Information: Guild Type: Recruitment Thread: Guild Website: Contact(s): Note: Guilds will be arranged alphabetically and will be updated frequently. ---------------Guidelines--------------- ATTENTION (Please Read): I will not be adding guild applications that are just to troll or not even serious in general. Please be serious and take your time when applying your guild here on the forums. Trolling in general WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. You have been warned. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please refrain from creating any form of drama or any sense of negative influence on this forum. Please uphold the serenity of this neutral sanctuary. If you have problems with someone else, please take it elsewhere. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please observe the following while on this forum. Show Respect. This goes for everyone, even myself. This is already self explanatory and does not need further explanation. Be Mature. Do not act rude, childish or behave in an absurd manner. Please do not down vote for no valid/ethical reason. Do not defile the sanctuary of this forum and please show maturity. If you have a problem, take it elsewhere whereas this forum does not need any negativity. Uphold Serenity. This is a Sanctuary, there is space for both factions to post their guilds. Not a forum that promotes hostility against another community. ---------------Guild News--------------- "Guild Message of the Day: The Burning Legion has returned! A Call to Arms is ongoing to all sons and daughters of both factions, the noble Alliance and the savage Horde to reinforce Azeroth with their guilds to form a resistance in hopes to combat the return of the Burning Legion!" "Bonus Event: Show your support for your favorite faction by up voting either the Alliance or Horde thread! Time to see which faction the Champions of Tichondrius choose to side with!" Alliance up-vote counter: 14 Horde up-vote counter: 18 -----PLEASE REQUEST AS STICKY-----Saladaerus233 3d
1h [A] <Schwarzenegger Will BRB> RP-PvSTUFF TLDR: Social, casual, laidback, relaxed, other synonyms for easy-going guild is looking to increase our roster for BFA! Guild activities include, Unlicensed gambling "Raiding" (recruiting tanks) Heated debates on Byzantium clerical practices "RBGs" Mythic+ dungeons (I can carry anyone through some +2s) Arena (LEET) Discussing our favorite primal myths Dueling (rogues only) Weekly transmog inspections (NO LEWD) Random BeeGees (not the disco group) World PvP Fantasy novel enthusiasts Texas Hold'em Afking in Elwynn Forest Afking in Dalaran Camping flight paths Afking in Stormwind Defending Stormwind Wiping in Mulgore Repairing in Stormwind RPing in Stormwind ERPing in Elwynn Forest Forced Blizzard name changes Hatred of Emerald Dream Eating cheese (toasted, mostly) Posting dog and cat pics in discord Listening to Queen Raiding with Proudmoore friends. Since I'm supposed to be serious here, we're hoping to find people who share our love of WoW, but who don't want to feel like they're being forced to participate in activities. We honestly care about each and every member and we want to keep a non toxic and pleasant enviroment for people who want to play the game with friends. We've been around since 2011, and on Tich since 2015. Primarily a wpvp guild in the past, we've transitioned into a more casual focus. PvE, Rated PvP, WPvP, RP, we do it all, not always well but we try damn it! Everyone is invited, but toxicity will not be tolerated, keep it classy and we'll get along fine. Whisper anyone online for an invite. I've been informed this is where we link videos of our prowess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3-6llivJeg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omi5Ul12CBY& ps: @#%! <Requiem> pps: Here are some testimonials from some of our customers. Wreckmode - "It'll probably be mediocre, like the rest of their stuff. I had high expectations with this one, but I was like meh. Rather watch American Dad over it." Kathelice - "I don't want to see that LEWD bear butt" Meow - "I don’t believe it" Flexecute - "They're like <Ruinous> but more autistic" Aerrithil - "Personally, this is one of the most terrible guilds I've encountered during the many years of playing WoW. Also home to some of the blurst world pvp'ers. But don't forget Hollyforest, who is 4’10” IRL. That’s practically an Oompa Loompa." Paramedic - "I was harassed in Goldshire by 3 druids and a monk"Horatìo65 1h
2h [H] Late-night guild <Thot Process> 9/11M LFM <Thot Process> is a late-night guild looking to fill core spots! About us: We are a freshly transferred guild from Stormrage. The majority of us were looking to roll horde in BFA so we took our core and decided to swap sooner rather than later, which brings us to Tichondrius! We are a humorous core of friends who were once part of cutting edge US guilds from previous expansions, and are looking to tackle on raiding with a much lighter and relaxed schedule, but also taking progression seriously. We have been bottle-necked by lower standard players in the past and are looking to correct that mistake by recruiting better quality players for our core to finish up Mythic Antorus and push in to BFA! Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9-12PM server time Current recruitment needs for immediate positions: ** = High Demand Melee DPS: •WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Fury Warrior, Rogue. Ranged DPS: •Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman**, Mage**, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin. Healers: •**Resto Druid** Tanks: •**BrM Monk**, Blood DK**, Guardian Druid** 4/11M Experience minimum is preferred but not required Expectations: -Be knowledgeable of your class, know what is expected of you for each fight and have the appropriate talents. -Know the fights, and be prepared for any role you may need to perform in any given fight. -You should show up on time and prepared with any consumables needed for raid. -Be proactive in your play. Meaning look at logs after raids and find ways to improve. Think about what you could be doing better. -Play time spent outside of raid is important for performance in raid. We run mythic+ weekly for score. -Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. -You will be expected to post out if you can't make it or will be late. -At least be able to handle some dark humor, as we like to joke around and understand that we are joking. -Most importantly being able to communicate in voice chat is required. Contact: Our website is still in the works, but in the meantime, you can contact us via battlenet - Soulsweeper#1739, DrGreen#1159, or Daddy#13297Omnimundi28 2h
3h [A] Tempest Crusade - Rated PvP/World PvP/PvE Tempest Crusade (Formerly known as Crucesignatis de Tempest) is an established and organized PvP & PvE community located on Tichondrius - Alliance, US. We were founded on the principles of Synergy, Dedication, Perseverance & Conviviality. Contents: • I. What our community offers & What our community seeks in a player. • II. Guilds. • III. Requirements. • IV. Social Media. • V. Contact List. I. What our community offers & What our community seeks in a player: What our community offers: • Rated PvP. • World PvP. • PvP & PvE Training. • PvE Progression. • Active Calendar with Events. • Weekly Gearing for under geared guild members. • Guild War Games. • Guild Tournaments. • Repairs for the rank of "Apprentice" and above. • Assistance with leveling, bags, gold, etc. • Organized Discord Server. What our community seeks in a player: • Mature 18+ years old. • Common Decency, Values & Respect. • Humor & Thick Skin. • Active & Dedicated. • Patience & Willpower. II. Guilds: We have always remained "Neutral", having little to no ties when it comes to other communities and rely solely on our own resources. During WoD however, with the exception of <Eminent> as our PvE branch. In Legion, we were allied with <Gradior Quo> which was led by the former Co-Guild Master, Paragøn. We are now currently allied alongside three other guilds since our arrival on the Alliance. The name of our coalition is The Grand Quadrumvirate. Our Guild(s): • Tempest Crusade - Tichondrius Affiliated Guild League(s): • The Grand Quadrumvirate (FORMERLY) - Tichondrius III. Requirements: The official requirements for Tempest Crusade. A. Voice Communications: We require you to have a working microphone and sound system. Do not "Hot Mic". It is recommended to keep your microphone set to "Push to Talk". Please listen to orders when given and have respect while within the vicinity of our voice servers. If you are online, you are on Discord. Voice Server(s): • Discord B. Addons: We require you to have the addons our community uses so you can keep up with the rest of the guild while optimizing your game experience. You may download these light weight addons from Twitch (Formerly known as Curse). Required Addons: • Battleground Targets • BigDebuffs • Can't Heal You • Deadly Boss Mods • Doom_CooldownPulse • GladiatorlosSA2 • Gladius • Greenwall • Healers Have To Die • LegionInvasionTimer • Nameplate Cooldowns • OmniBar • OmniCC • Recount • SavedInstances • Spy • World Quest Tracker C. Guild Necessities: We require you to have the following items such as the guild banner and the official guild mounts that are used to represent our community. Guild Banner: • Battle Standard of Coordination Guild Mounts: • Vicious Saddle Mount (Any) • Cloud Serpent (Any) IV. Social Media: Stay up to date with our activities by following us on social media. Twitter: • https://twitter.com/TempestCrusade Youtube: • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpqjsIJ7Qih_OqDn6e13ckw Twitch: • https://go.twitch.tv/tempestcrusade V. Contact List: Feel free to add the following on Battle.net if you have inquiries or reply below for an invite to our community! Tempest Crusade: • Aerrithil#1269 - Leader (Guild Master) • Bloodedfaith#1691 - Leader (Organization Management Division) [ul]• Bobber#1378 - Leader (PvP Division)Aerrithil60 3h
4h Selling Mythic Antorous Carries (GOLD ONLY) <Essence> US 80 is selling mythic antorous carries! 11/11M on masterloot is 14 million gold. 11/11M on masterloot no mount is 9 million gold. M Argus on masterloot is 7 million gold. M Argus on masterloot no mount is 4 million gold. Prices are negotiable. All the loot is yours. Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223 Discord: Vodka#3491Vodkabro2 4h
14h TheoryCraft 10/11M LF 3rdTank/DPS/Heal TheoryCraft are recruiting a Third Tank for Argus mainly. We also could have open spots for DPS and maybe 1 healer. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs. 6-9pm PST. We plan on killing Argus before BfA comes out and then building our roster going forward to get ready for BfA Raiding and M+. We will be giving new raiders opportunities to join our mythic core, allowing you to compete for a spot. If you don't have as much progression as you would like, don't feel worried to apply. We look at everyone and don't mind giving people shots. We are very laid back and friendly, with a meme friendly environment outside of raid. Inside of raid though we hold eachother accountable, without being rude and childish. If this sounds like something you would enjoy on joining, then please send me a friend request with a message that you saw this post. Can't wait to talk to you! Pooner#1631 Kefka#11145 Yingx#11627Theorycraft0 14h
15h <Loss> is now recruiting for BfA PvE/PvP <Loss> is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content. Current Class Needs: 1 Tank 1-2 Healer DPS If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways! We always consider skilled players to add to our core. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time) Why <Loss>? <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our day jobs and social lives intact. We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS. We have new players willing to tough it out with the big guns as well as hardened oldies from Vanilla and Burning Crusade with realm firsts and Challenger titles abound. <Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. You could be the best raider in the world, but if you have the personality of a turnip, look elsewhere. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial. We are always striving to get better and add good players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done. Expectations: Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings. We expect vocal communication when required. If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you. Funky's Discord: ... Recruitment: Funky#11856 Sinhero#1777 Jaywalk#11784 ***Please state who you are and that you're interested in recruitment!***Funky5 15h
17h [Horde] LF Carry&Run CHOSEN Any guild selling Chosen run on Horde side?Dawnsong1 17h
1d [H] Tempest Crusade - Rated PvP/World PvP/PvE Tempest Crusade (Formerly known as Crucesignatis de Tempest) is an established and organized PvP & PvE community located on Tichondrius & Emerald Dream - Horde, US. We were founded on the principles of Synergy, Dedication, Perseverance & Conviviality. Contents: • I. What our community offers & What our community seeks in a player. • II. Guilds. • III. Requirements. • IV. Social Media. • V. Contact List. I. What our community offers & What our community seeks in a player: What our community offers: • Rated PvP. • World PvP. • PvP & PvE Training. • PvE Progression. • Active Calendar with Events. • Weekly Gearing for under geared guild members. • Guild War Games. • Guild Tournaments. • Repairs for the rank of "Apprentice" and above. • Assistance with leveling, bags, gold, etc. • Organized Discord Server. What our community seeks in a player: • Mature 18+ years old. • Common Decency, Values & Respect. • Humor & Thick Skin. • Active & Dedicated. • Patience & Willpower. II. Guilds: We have always remained "Neutral", having little to no ties when it comes to other communities and rely solely on our own resources. During WoD however, with the exception of <Eminent> as our PvE branch. In Legion, we now are allied with <Gradior Quo>. The guild is led by the former Co-Guild Master, Paragøn. Our Guilds: • Tempest Crusade - Tichondrius • Tempest Crusade - Emerald Dream Affiliated Guilds: • Gradior Quo - Tichondrius III. Requirements: The official requirements for Tempest Crusade. A. Voice Communications: We require you to have a working microphone and sound system. Do not "Hot Mic". It is recommended to keep your microphone set to "Push to Talk". Please listen to orders when given and have respect while within the vicinity of our voice servers. If you are online, you are on Discord. Voice Server(s): • Discord B. Addons: We require you to have the addons our community uses so you can keep up with the rest of the guild while optimizing your game experience. You may download these light weight addons from Twitch (Formerly known as Curse). Required Addons: • Battleground Targets • BigDebuffs • Can't Heal You • Deadly Boss Mods • Doom_CooldownPulse • GladiatorlosSA2 • Gladius • Greenwall • Healers Have To Die • LegionInvasionTimer • Nameplate Cooldowns • OmniBar • OmniCC • Recount • SavedInstances • Spy • World Quest Tracker C. Guild Necessities: We require you to have the following items such as the guild banner and the official guild mounts that are used to represent our community. Guild Banner: • Battle Standard of Coordination Guild Mounts: • Vicious Saddle Mount (Any) • Cloud Serpent (Any) IV. Social Media: Stay up to date with our activities by following us on social media. Twitter: • https://twitter.com/TempestCrusade Youtube: • (Being worked on) Twitch: • https://go.twitch.tv/tempestcrusade V. Contact List: Feel free to add the following on Battle.net if you have inquiries or reply below for an invite to our community! Tempest Crusade: • Xyecetus#1391 - Leader (Guild Master) Gradior Quo: [ul]• Paragøn#1596 - Leader (Guild Master)Paragøn206 1d
1d LF fri/sat raiding guild 940 ilvl tank/resto druid lf raiding guildOjaý0 1d
1d <Ex Nihilum> (11/11 M) Late Night LFM <Ex Nihilum> (11/11 M Antorus) is a late night raiding guild on Tichondrius and we are looking for some more great players to join us! :D We fit the semi-hardcore label, trying to keep a lighthearted but progression-oriented atmosphere. The guild plans to continue running Antorus for additional Argus kills until BfA, but we are PRIMARILY recruiting for BfA. We are currently only looking for raiders with previous mythic experience and logs from recent expansions. Casuals are welcome regardless. Raid Times: 10:00 - 1:00 PST (1:00 - 4:00 EST) / Tue, Wed, Thu What we expect from our raiders: -Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance of planned absences/tardiness -Have exceptional awareness of mechanics and the raid in general -Understand when you screw up, and be able to own up to it -Be prepared for being swapped in/out of fights when needed to maintain roster readiness -Have a positive attitude or be able to fake one! What we provide: -Flasks, Enchants, Gems, and other Raid Supplies -Chill atmosphere, 18+ yada yada -Late night players, for all you night owls out there -Cool people to do your myth+ with -Transmorphic Tincture available upon request EX NIHILUM IS SEARCHING FOR: RESTO DRUID, or HOLY/DISC PRIEST HAVOC DH, WARLOCK (also considering other skilled dps) DPS with TANK OFFSPEC for 3tank bosses We require use of Discord, Angry Assignments, RCLootCouncil*, DBM/BigWigs, and WeakAuras. Please contact me or another officer via Btag if interested: thresh#1330 jakester55#1497 skyfire#1104Dreidin61 1d
2d Return of Owlcapwn. Starting on June 14th, I will be focusing on members from guilds that claim to do large scale WPVP. A dying form of WPVP which allows clickers, and keyboard turners the ability to do PVP by hiding in a raid group. There's not much left of large scale WPVP, so I've decided to spend the rest of this expansion killing off the few clickers/keyboard turners that still insist on infesting my realm with this trashy style of ''PVP.'' This will make me look like the hero I am. Once BfA drops, Blizzard will take care of the rest, by tossing them on a different shard... A shard which will allow superior gankers like myself to pick them off one by one - and once I'm done, I'll blue flag... never allowing anyone to retaliate. Your little skull on the map won't help.. There's so many ways around that. I spent years trashing players in Runescape using the same system. It's been so pleasing to see so many large scale WPVP guilds disband, and die off. I almost can't wait to see BfA finally finish off a terrible form of PVP that shouldn't exist. I'll be spending the remainder of this expansion destroying players that assist these guilds, and take part in this trash style of ''PVP.'' I haven't had much time lately for gaming or twitter - because of so many things going on in my luxurious life offline (It's great to be perfect at everything.) However, on June 14th, I will be back in action preparing for my dominance in BfA. This is going to be WoD version 2.0. There's just so many ways the upcoming shard/bounty system can benefit us gankers - I want all of you to consider branching off on your own. Leave your guilds behind. Make your own way. Maybe even start keybinding at some point. Join me, Owlcapwn, for a new style of WPVP dominance.Owlcapwn10 2d
2d <Grim Batol Surfers> Recruiting PvE and PvP Name: <Grim Batol Surfers> Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Voice Comms: Twitch (used to be called Curse) Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday Raid Times: * Tuesday 6-8:30 realm time - (Heroic/Mythic) * Thursday 6-8:30 realm time - (Mythic) + Saturday 6-8:30 realm time – (Heroic) Optional Farm Night About Us: From the very beginning, we wanted to create a place where all members had a voice and no one would be excluded from receiving the help they needed in order to be an integral part of our community. Many guilds out there today have stipulations and prerequisites that players must meet before they are even able to go on raids. This creates unnecessary drama and friction in guilds...it also causes a lot of guild members to become lost in the roster, where they are just another number. The only thing we ask, is that you have the drive to improve. We don't just tell you "This is the ilvl that you need, now git gud!" WE take the time to help YOU gear up and ensure that you are NOT left behind. This is truly a community that actually cares about the members. We don't push empty promises, we actually spend most of our time just looking out for one another. The Guild Masters and Officers are no exception to that philosophy. We all do our part to ensure everyone is taken care of. Some of us are also major alt-aholics, so there is always the opportunity to play whatever class/spec you want. We don't want to restrict our members. I love this guild and the people in it. We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn't fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. There are no elitist, 'I'm holier than thou!' attitudes here. If you think you're better than everyone else, then you stand alone. We're a family...and we're welcoming you to be a part of that! We also understand that there are groups of people that like to stick together. We don't discriminate and we are open to accepting multiple people or accepting other guilds into ours. Hope to welcome you into our family soon! :D *Bear Hugs* ************************ P V E ************************ What We Are Looking For: We are in need of some extra bodies to fill out our weeknight raids to push further into Antorus. Below is the precedence of classes/specs that we are looking for. If your class is not in demand, fear not. We are always on the lookout for players willing to learn and put in effort to show us they want a spot, and one will be made for you. Current Needs: !!!!HIGH PRIORITY!!!! Hunter Mage Warlock Boomkin Spriest WW Monk Enh Shaman MEDIUM PRIORITY Havoc Demon Hunter Elemental Shaman Rogue Feral Druid Fury/Arms Warrior Ret Paladin LOW PRIORITY Deathknight Resto/Bear Druid Resto Shaman Holy/Prot Paladin Disc/Holy Priest MW/Brew Monk Vengeance Demon Hunter Prot Warrior BattleTag/Character Name: Hillery#11208 (GM) Ockiral#1994(Raid Lead) We look forward to hearing from you! ************************ P V P ************************ Grim Batol Surfers are going to war! Days: Wednesdays/Fridays Time: 7:00 PM realm time We are building a fresh core team for rated battlegrounds and are looking for dedicated individuals to join us in making this happen! While we are looking to push rating, we are also beginner friendly and elitist free. We have an enforced, zero tolerance policy for elitist attitudes. Our guild has progressed through raiding by keeping a safe and helpful environment for all to learn and engage in. We plan to continue this on into our RBG group. All that we ask is for people to have a willingness to learn, adapt, and listen. We are currently accepting all classes but those in high demand are as follows: HIGH DEMAND Disc/Shadow Priests Warrior Ret Paladin Mage Again, though this is our priority list, we will always be accepting any knowledgeable and capable players into the fold. If you have any further questions about our guild’s PvP team, or would like an invite, Contact us via battletag! BattleTag/Character Name: Allysa19#1631 (PvP Lead) Flightform#1713 (PvP Assistant/GM)Hillery56 2d
2d <Accelerate> 6/11M within 7 weeks <Accelerate> is back and rebuilding for BFA! I am the original GM of this guild and ran it back in MoP, where we finished #140 US 25 mans on Mythic Garrosh. I took a long break from WoW and handed the guild to Grunzen. Now that I'm back, the guild has been handed back to it's original owner...with some original members back as well. It's only been about 7 weeks now, and we are 6/11M. The first two weeks of rebuilding we actually did normals and then heroics to gear people! Mythic progression ONLY raid days are now Tues/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 pm server. Join us now and progress with us the remaining of Legion, and prepare for a STRONG start into BFA. Preferring healers who are... #1 RDruid #2 RShaman #3 DPriest Also willing to take on more ranged DPS, but I'm a bit melee heavy at the moment and can't fit many melee classes into our core raids. Preferring ranged who are... #1 Boomkin #2 Warlock #3 Mage #4 Elemental Shaman Really need you to be ilvl 960+ for core raids. If you're not quite there, that's okay, I have another run for you to gear up. We run heroic every Sunday 7-10 pm server, priority invites go out to those that backup core raid during the week. Guild also runs lots of mythic 15+ keys together. HMU in game if you're interested, btag is Mariame#1624Mariame21 2d
2d [H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting Hello all, The Defilers is an up and coming Horde PvP guild on Tichondrius looking for dedicated players to bolster our ranks in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. Our main focus is on WPvP and rated PvP. We are currently building RBG and Arena teams to compete in the next PvP season. The Defilers are also seeking to build a strong community of Horde players who take pride in their faction and will not hesitate to bring the fight to Stormwind. This guild began as a small group of friends who pushed rating through an RBG group called “Zance's RBGs.” Zance’s RBGs included a variety of players from different realms, brought together by a common goal- to slay the Alliance. The Defilers was created to continue the spirit of Horde pride and bring together talented, like-minded players on Tichondrius. The Defilers strive to hold their banners high and become the next formidable force on Azeroth. For more information on joining the guild you may contact Zance or Gothess at Zance#11170 or Gothess#11756Zance50 2d
3d [H] <Titan Muppets> PvE Guild BfA Recruitment Hey everyone! <Titan Muppets> is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius looking to get our feet wet come BfA. About Us Currently we are made up of three members, all of us close friends who came out of a 11/11H guild on another server. We're looking to see how far we can push ourselves, and overall make an environment that's close-knit, friendly, and semi-serious. We've got myself, Aaron, Doomguy IRL, Nina, a hunter main (do we need to say more?), and Caleb, the token Aussie. Our Goal As of right now we're setting out goal at clearing Heroic in a timely fashion, and getting AOTC for our members. Afterwords, we'd be interested in pushing into mythic with we have the numbers. Alongside PvE, we'd also like to do some form of PvP if people are interested. What We Can Offer Besides some amazing memes, all three of us have some idea of how to play every class in the game, and are more than willing to help people improve. We're not expecting everyone to be a god-tier player from the start, and are more than happy to do what we can. Other than that, we have a discord, and... that's it! What Are We Looking For? Caleb, Nina and I are all DPS mains. I'm sorry. That aside, we're a very new guild, so we're open to any role, any class. We made a small google app because Nina likes to be organized, and I will be putting a link to that at the bottom of this post. The only other thing we require would be regular attendance. We plan to raid on Fridays and Saturdays at 6pm server time, with no end time currently set. Quoting the Aussie, "Until we all drop dead." We also welcome people who may not want to raid just yet, or just want to hang out! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of us using the information given. Me- Aaron#2039 (Discord) Moch#11874 (Bnet) Moch-Tichondrius Nina- MetalKitten#1379 (Discord) MetalKitten#11163 (BNet) Kyshanel-Tichondrius Caleb- Cyridae#1695 (Discord) Cyridae#11313 (Bnet) Cyridaela-Tichondrius Guild App Link https://goo.gl/forms/Lg7UkKmKb6Up8IPV2Moch0 3d
4d [H] <Vicerant> 10/11M - Mythic Argus Hello Everyone! <Vicerant> (US-Tichondrius) is locked out to Mythic Argus and we need ranged dps. A holy pally would also have a spot. With logs to back it up, you will earn a progression spot immediately. This is Mythic Argus, so please don't apply if you can't handle clean execution of mechanics or can't purple+ parse on easier bosses. Argus Progression Needs: Recruitment Focus: 1. Ranged DPS 2. Holy Paladin We're a mature group that mythic raids Thursday and Friday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm server time for a work week or class friendly schedule. We also run an optional raid on Wednesday and Saturday, which depending on attendance could be another mythic run. Typically this run will be mythic ToS for T20 set items and mythic Guldan for CoFs and the mount. All of our core has the logs to join a more progressed guild, but we've been down that road and instead are choosing to create a better culture together that will last. Please message me or anyone else in the guild while in game! Take care, Wicked (btag: wicked#12228)Wickedsmash83 4d
4d [H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA [H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA <No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST) optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times GUILD INFO: Recently stopped raiding mythic ABT. Now recruiting for BFA and weekly heroic ABT farm Looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway. We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy. In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot. This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience. Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild. We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart. If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat. Currently recruiting all classes and specs ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LOOT: RCLOOTCOUNCIL Addons to have for guild: RCLOOTCOUNCIL ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs) Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions. GM: Consecrater#1492 Officer: Scarletraven#1550Consecrater0 4d
5d 4/11M Resto shaman LF team Title says it all. Hit me up in game at Haemon#1159 if you wanna talk moreHæmon0 5d
5d <Wrong>11/11M Wed/Thur(8 Hrs) LF DPS! Name: <Wrong> Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time) We raid Wednesday/Thursday 6pm-10pm (pst) We do not raid extra days we believe in being the most efficient we can with time given. We do run an optional Mythic antorus on Sunday 6pst, we are very active outside of raid times running M+. About Us: • Our purpose is to raid competitively and clear content on a short raid schedule. • Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing and jokes. Thick skin is a must. • Many of our players have been in the guild for years and enjoy playing other games together. • We use loot council and loot is awarded with progression in mind. Expectations • You should be appropriately geared for current mythic content. Not looking to carry anyone. • You should have a very keen knowledge of your class. • You should be competitive and always looking to improve. • You should be able to maintain high raid attendance and post absences in advance. • You have a stable internet connection, computer, working microphone and a raiding focused ui. We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We are always recruiting extremely skilled players. Do not hesitate to apply even if we have several of your class.If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, <Wrong> might be the place for you! Current Needs: DPS: - HIGH PRIORITY! Warrior Spriest Mage Enhance Shaman Feral druid Boomkin Rogue Any DPS ele sham/ boomkin/ or spriest with Offspec Heals is a huge ++ but not required. DPS: - MED PRIORITY Warlock Ret pali WW monk elemental shaman HEALS: - Resto Sham Disc Priest Any healer with a strong Offspec DPS is a huge +++ ! If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in. Send me a MSG via Discord PM Saltednuts#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427 looking forward to hearing from you!Saltednuts4 5d
5d WTB Name: Valkyrie WTB the name Valkyrie, PST me your price!Gunship1 5d
5d <Synergy> 11/11M LFM BFA About Us: ... Recruitment: ... Progression: ... Guild Information: ... If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact: (Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237Fistdlanthus97 5d
5d <PC> Selling 11/11M ABT+ Guldan Mount Edit: Previous thread with seller reviews can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759528262 Hello hello friends on Tichondrius! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Guldan kills for the guaranteed Hellfire Infernal mount and Mythic Argus kills for the guaranteed Shackled Ur'zul mount. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=171827/hellfire-infernal http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul We only take gold as payment. Next Available Sale: Contact me for details. General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm, except mythic Antorus (you will have to transfer to Tichondrius) - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer WITHOUT Mount - 3M -11/11 Mythic Antorus + Cutting Edge/Titanslayer WITHOUT Mount - 6M -Mythic Guldan Kill with Mount - 1.5M *Contact me if you're interested in a Master Loot option with 11/11M, or any other carries not listed above. Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot not needed by our raiders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Ericorn#1969 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - NotJason#11993Ericorn1 5d
5d [H] <Nerve> 4/11M LF DPS Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm EST Nerve is a casual mythic raiding guild located on Tichondrius. We are currently recruiting DPS for our mythic raid team to finish out Antorus, as well as build a solid raid team for BFA. Contact: Btag: Jadams#1150 or Ennome#1692 Discord: Jehd#1135Jehd3 5d
6d Hpally LF BFA Raid Team Hey I am currently looking for a raiding guild that raids any where between 2-3 times a week. I am more interested in joining a 20 Mythic group but will not look down any Heroic/Mythic focused guilds as well.I am looking for a progression focused guild that is looking to down content pre nerf that raids between 7pm EST and 12am EST. Character name is Xaud on Burning Blade History I started playing World of Warcraft in 2007 did not get into the raiding scene until the start of Wrath. Everything listed below was during present content: 9/8 BT 6/6 SW Full Clear 25 / 10 Naxx Full Clear 25 / 10 Uldular Full clear 25/ 10 TOC 4/5 Clear TOGC 10/25 * downed anub after ICC was released 12/12 normal ICC both 10 and 25 11/12 Heroic ICC with uncountable hours on LK * Guild stopped raiding at this point did not focous on RS Hm only normal 12/12 Normal Teir 11 6/12 Heroic Teir 11 * about the lowest point of my raiding experience 7/7 Normal Firelands 6/7 Heroic Firelands 8/8 normal Dragon Soul 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 11/12 Teir 14 12/12 normal ToT 11/13 HM with 13/14 SoO HM 7/7H 3/7M BRF 10./10H 10/10M with 6/10M exp 13/13 Heroic HFC 13/13 Mythic HFC 7/7EN 2/3M TOV with sub 4% on Helya 9/10 M NH - Breaked Here TOS 5/11M Antorus 9/11M I am looking to get back into raiding as I have taken a break recently. In my free time I like to play wow because of the competitive atmosphere the raiding game has to offer. I experienced Holy Paladin that works well with a team and am open minded and willing to try new things, love theory crafting and have respectable experience playing Ret . If there is any questions about Logs, armory or Screen shots I can give them out. I can be reached by gamer tag Xaud#1611Xáud0 6d
6d . .Sîn5 6d
6d <Nights End> merges with <Tempest Crusade>? In case you haven't heard, these two power house guilds have decided to merge, and create one giant power house for BfA. Why didn't this news get it's own thread? The move is questionable, because neither guild was going anywhere. They struggled to form RBG groups, and they're even less relevant in WPVP. The only trouble is, neither guild has a leader capable of leading... anything. So, I fail to see how combining leadership is going to improve things in the long run. Personally, I would have shut down <Nights End> altogether. BfA isn't going to improve large scale activity - BfA is going to increase WPVP/Solo activity, as players can now use the Bounty System to branch off on their own, and actually become someone.. the way Andrew, and myself have done. Andrew is a far more tolerant person than I am, as he's more willing to carry guilds into the land of relevance. I prefer to be here by myself. No one needs your guilds anymore. It's over. This move does nothing for your members, <Nights End>. Your RBG groups will never be anything but 1800 freebie wins for teams over 2k. Your members will never be anything in WPVP other than Twitter fodder for Owlcapwn. Shut it down. I won't ask twice.Owlcapwn73 6d
6d {H} Hidden Potential PVE Hello folks, thanks for checking out my post! Who we are : We're basically just some dudes who want to have a good time progressing through the content without having to deal with the nightmare that is pugging. Mid 30's, did the hardcore thing in the day, can't be bothered by the stress of a hardcore raiding schedule anymore. Who we're looking for : Other late twenties/Thirtiesomethings with exceptional skill and a general discontent for pugs. Maturity is an absolute must, memers need not apply. Our (tentative) raiding schedule : We are an east coast based crew. Our planned days for raiding will be Tues/Weds beginning at 9pm EST and ending at 12am EST. These times are, as I said, tentative and will be adjusted to suit the majority when the time comes. We do not require any kind of full time commitment from anyone. We are all adults and realize that real life takes precedence over video games. Our only goal is to clear all content, while it is current, and have an enjoyable and ( mostly ) stress free experience. Accepting all who are willing to hang with us and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed. For more info, comment below or message myself or Geejix in game. Thanks!Superstupid4 6d
6d Resto Druid LF Guild Currently 970 Resto Druid 5/11M exp looking for a raiding guild for BFA. Im lookin to push mythic + and go to the MDI. I also wanna push for end content and be the best i can be. Currently my availability is Mon-Thur 230pm -7pm PST, Fri 230pm -Til, Sat 7am - whatever PST. If yall feel like id make a great asset to your guild. Feel free to add me OxBrutalxO#1855 please msg with yall guild info and what are yall goalsTekdahulk4 6d
6d <Ruin> 3/11M Recruiting Ranged Like the title says we are recruiting a few more Ranged DPS for our core raid team. We raid Tues and Thurs 5:30-9:30 Server time. We also have a normal run on Wednesday and an Alt/Training Heroic run on Saturdays. If you are interested or have any questions please contact me in game. You can add my battletag: Haemon#1159Hæmon1 6d
Jun 13 940 Warrior LF Guild Lok'Tar Ogar, Tich. I'm NoodlePK and I've been playing WoW since vanilla and have recently came back to WoW after an extended break. I'm currently looking for a Horde guild that is interested in pushing either heroic content and expeditions or RBGs/Arenas and expeditions in BFA. Either way I want to play the game with others and have something to show for and a sense of accomplishment this expac that I haven't had in a long time. I'm really looking forward to this expansion and look forward to meeting new people here on Tich. Contact Info _______________ NoodlePK#1264 (B-Tag) NoodlePK#1498 (Discord)Okrom3 Jun 13
Jun 13 DH LF Raiding Home (b'.')b Like title says, I'm looking for a guild for current and BfA content. Preferable raid time would start around 8pm server (PST), so if ya guild in need of some melee dps for now and the future. d('.'d)Lumeh3 Jun 13
Jun 13 895 Priest or Monk LF Guild Been playing alone since classic and have never experienced the camaraderie of a guild. I've joined some but rarely do they do events together. I'm looking for an alliance guild that is fairly active to help progress my character either in PvP or PvE. My current characters are either holy/shadow priest or mistweaver monk all ilvl 890+. I'm fine with progressing either to help out the guild. Let me know my in game character is Jaliarlette. Thanks.Myfootsmells1 Jun 13
Jun 13 [H]952 DH Tank LF BFA Raid team Hello, I am a DH tank of course. I am looking for a Tue/Wed Core raid spot for when BFA comes out. I have my AoTC Antoros and a few other AoTCs. Heroic raid groups are cool, but i'd eventually want to get into Mythic in BFA. Play everyday, good sense of humor, and I don't mind facerolling on a boss all night for progression :)Ragevíen1 Jun 13
Jun 13 Looking for Guild Hi, I'm looking for a guild. I play tanks and have the most experience on Paladin. I am not female in real life I just like playing female characters nor do I pretend I am female. I want to be in or apply for a guild that completes Heroic Dungeons and can be a general help in improving my knowledge of the game so I may do the same for others. GM's and Recruiters who see this please message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.Allkaid1 Jun 13
Jun 13 LF Guild I am looking for a raiding/pvp guild that is active. Raiding prefer 2 days a week. Prefer days between Tuesday-Thursday starting at 8pm st. Pvp in the off time maybe weekends for it. Looking for a active guild as well when not raiding. Boomstenlaka#1785Boomstenlaka2 Jun 13
Jun 13 [H] Disc Priest main looking for a guild Hey guys. Even though I'm not a raider I'm looking to join a raiding guild. The only reason I'm not considering myself a raider is because I am unable to commit to raid times due to my work schedule. I play ALOT but my work schedule changes weekly. Come BfA I plan to stay current with gear best I can without static people to run with and its very likely I will be able to slip in here and there if another body is needed in raids. The reason I am looking to join a raiding guild is because I want to play with active people. I'm tired of all the blind and random guilds that have 500 members, no one knows anyone, and every person is just a number and not even a member. So if your raiding guild has room for a social member or even a backup player (that is only really interested in healing classes), please contact me in game or here. Thanks for reading and my Bnet is MightyFite#1367Zoomìe1 Jun 13
Jun 13 <Outliers> 10/11M T/W/TH 730pm-1030pm PST <Outliers> on Tichondrius is currently recruiting the following classes for M Antorus. We are a laid back group that has the goal of clearing content while it is still current, but on a 9hr a week schedule. If that sounds like something you're looking for, please reach out to an officer listed below! Current Progression: 9/11M Antorus Schedule: 7:30pm-10:30pm PST T/W/TH Tanks: N/A Healers: Hpal DPS: Hunter Spriest Afflock Shaman **All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out! Officers to contact: Voladis#1809 - GM Bashu#1518 - Officer Thanks for considering <Outliers>!Voladis22 Jun 13
Jun 12 [H] <Impractical> 5/11M LF RDPS Hello! My name is Sweden (previously, Kushquest) and I am the GM for <Impractical> on Tichondrius (5/11 M, 11/11 H). We are currently looking for 1) Ranged DPS, especially those with OS Heals 2) Anyone with high impact DPS (960ilvl + Heroic Antorus experience = required) (M Antorus exp recommended but not required) Our Goals 1) Push as far into Mythic Antorus as possible until the expansion is over 2) Prepare for BFA, i.e., push into the hardest PvE content in BfA also. Our leadership and many members have very far M Antorus experience and will help you if you are unfamiliar with the encounters, or wish to talk about your class, rotation, etc. Lots of smart/numbers people who are familiar with analyzing logs. -All of our roster space is/will be based on performance. -Raid times are Tues/Wed 5-8 Server (8pm - 11pm EST! Yes we are an EST based guild). We were formally 10/13 M in HFC (last raid of WoD... when we last raided) and the officer leadership has retained, so we have the leadership to push further! We also have M+ groups, an active discord, and an optional heroic run on Sundays. Send me a message in game or Bnet id me at Stockholm#1158! Thanks for reading :)Swedenquest34 Jun 12
Jun 12 [H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M [H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M <No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST) optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times GUILD INFO: Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT. Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway. We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy. In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot. This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience. Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild. We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart. TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT 1 Druid or Shammy Healer All DPS is open for Discussion High needs: Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, ELE All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks Currently 6/11M If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LOOT: RCLOOTCOUNCIL Trials do not get tier. All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot. Addons to have for guild: RCLOOTCOUNCIL ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs) Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions. GM: Consecrater#1492 Officer: Scarletraven#1550 Discord https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuuConsecrater66 Jun 12
Jun 12 Err, what the heck I've defended Owl on two separate threads and Zinger a few times, very odd and random for me. Sign of the times maybe, or I'm seeing things differently from not having been on in about 3 months now, other than to get a DK to 110. On a side note, here's to hoping they get rid of dual wield for DK's and put frost to a 2h spec, it would make more sense from a RP/Lore perspective.Hanzð11 Jun 12
Jun 10 New player looking for people to play with Been playing for 1-2 months and i love the game so far, know a good chunk of lore and gameplay mechanics. I'd prefer to play with someone with plenty of experience and knowledge of the lore. I play as a healer and i love to do questing and dungeons, and learn about the lore as well. If you're interested add me and we can get to playing im on everyday around 3PM ESTRayol0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Snowblind <11/11M> 2 Day LF DPS Snowblind is recruiting for ATBT reclear and BFA. We're a two day guild comprised of players looking to progress at a good rate on a small time commitment. We're a very friendly group and while we do take progression seriously, fun is still the #1 objective in our raids and we promote a chill atmosphere. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:00 - 9:30 Server Thursday: 6:00 - 9:30 Server Recruiting all classes, spec and roles Please fill out our brief application at https://goo.gl/forms/fBwoNhYraLjWUu7w1 if interested. Feel free to add Griff#11880 with any questionsSylphrehna28 Jun 10
Jun 10 Resto Druid LF Guild in BFA Currently 970 Resto Druid 5/11M exp looking for a raiding guild for BFA. Im lookin to push mythic + and go to the MDI. I also wanna push for end content and be the best i can be. Currently my availability is Mon-Thur 230pm -7pm PST, Fri 230pm -Til, Sat 7am - whatever PST. If yall feel like id make a great asset to your guild. Feel free to add me OxBrutalxO#1855 please msg with yall guild info and what are yall goalsOxbrutal4 Jun 10
Jun 10 [H] Nerd Rage 11/11M Recruiting! <Nerd Rage> is looking for dedicated and exceptional raiders for Mythic progression in Legion and BFA! About us : We are a bunch of friends who have been raiding together since WotLK and are looking to expand our Mythic roster. If you are looking for a guild to call home then this might just be the right guild for you. Progression : Emerald Nightmare 7/7M - Cutting Edge Trial of Valor 3/3M - Cutting Edge Nighthold 10/10M - Cutting Edge Tomb of Sargeras 7/9M Antorus 11/11M - Cutting Edge Raid times : Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm - 11pm PST Current needs : Resto Shaman, Frost Mage and other exceptional players. We also run Heroic on Fridays and also are highly active in doing Mythic + keys. If this schedule meets you and you are interested you can contact : Secret#11771Secretfel27 Jun 10
Jun 9 Look what character I found ! While searching my character listing, I found this precious diamond. The Fierce Zingfur, well i’m going to turn him Protection over the course of this week so who would like to House my little guy? I’m afraid to think that TAE is the only guild left on the alliance side.Zingfur35 Jun 9
Jun 9 looking for bfa raiding guild (968 rogue) kinda wanna join a casual raiding guild for end of legion/bfa, im a big pvper but im quite free alot especially weekends Levelly#1441Wesy1 Jun 9
Jun 9 5/11 M R-Druid LF Guild Currently 970 Resto Druid 5/11M exp looking for a raiding guild for BFA. Im lookin to push mythic + and go to the MDI. I also wanna push for end content and be the best i can be. Currently my availability is Mon-Thur 230pm -7pm PST, Fri 230pm -Til, Sat 7am - whatever PST. If yall feel like id make a great asset to your guild. Feel free to add me OxBrutalxO#1855 please msg with yall guild info and what are yall goalsOxbrutal0 Jun 9
Jun 7 Frost DK / Melee, Motivated & looking PvE -- About Me Hey guys, I'm a returning melee DPS raider who's looking for a motivated PvE guild to join up with. While I main DK as of now, I'm willing to reroll my main to better suit a guild's roster come BFA, as long as it's another melee DPS that's requested. I'm also a very capable tank in M+ and love to push keys or grind for power/items, tanking or DPS. https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/deafheaven I raided quite a bit in past expansions: I know the rules of the game and what the expectations are to be a desirable raider for a guild's core. I've been living the pug life since I've started playing again, so I don't have many logs on me as I haven't done much raiding but I did run a normal ANT clear for a batch: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Tqv6phMf8Wkt3yD1/#fight=last&type=damage-done I'm constantly looking to improve my performance week to week, and I love theory crafting/simming as well as practicing my rotation for hours until it's muscle memory. -- What I'm looking for Raid times are flexible for me. I'm looking for a guild with stable & motivated leadership, a core that's in it for the long run. Thanks a bunch for your consideration. If you're interested in having a chat, drop some info below or contact me. I may be behind in current progression but if you give me the opportunity I should prove to be a valued member to your guild. Have a good one. DavidK#11294Deafheaven1 Jun 7