Tichondrius

Jul 29, 2014 Newly Xferred Spriest and Frost Mage LF RGB's Hi there! Me and my brother just transferred here from The Underbog because it was completely dead. We just started playing again in MOP after stopping after WotLK. We are looking to get into a serious RBG guild to push rating. We both played our respective classes back in WotLK but had to make new accounts this expansion. We know what we are doing and play our classes perfectly. We are looking for a serious RBG guild with hopefully a few teams running. Also looking for a solid Resto Druid for God Comp 3's. Let me know.Yolodoloqt0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 Lf 1800 rbg carry I am looking for 1800 rbg carry, please offer in gold only.Daniebnr0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 [H] Looking for late night raiding guild. Just starting playing again. Looking to get into some raiding again on monday or tuesday night around 9pm PST. Hit me up Relentless#1750Sincityryder0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 549 HPally looking for guild. 549 Holy Pally, recent server/faction change looking for raiding guild, I would prefer a guild that is a little more serious in progression but I'm down with casual, especially until next Xpac. I'm also open to pvp, although I have no pvp gear on my pally, on my main I was 1800 exp in 3s, 2s and rbgs.Tibbitz1 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 WTS ALANI KILL Looking for 30k Mail or whisper me on Tich. Samiyam#1442 but it would be better to just whisper my toon cuz i dont always have room on my RIDSamiyamx1 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 H <Venomous> reforming for SoO and WoD Venomous is reforming and redesigning to prepare for the upcoming expansion. We are solving all of the ailments that plagued us during the mid-to-end of MoP. Changes we're making: - Shifting from Casual Raiding to Progression Oriented Raiding. >> A casual atmosphere was a blast, but we noticed alot of players flake off as soon as normal content was completed. We're planning to push for Mythic at the expansion. We will be running a core 20 man team all the way through the expansion, with strict attendance expectations. - Tanks are going to be core leadership members of the guild. >> We had a huge problem keeping tanks that could make attendance, and/or refused to be team-minded players. We understand that the expansion is a pretty big distance away, and that the real recruitment won't be effective until the later portions of leveling. We are planning to solidify our raid dates and times at that time, as well as the final specifics of our new setup. We were successful at getting two seperate teams of 10 man raiders through SoO, so Mythic is a goal we're ready to set our sights on. We are currently looking for players to run SoO one to two nights per week with us in order to farm at least the Normal Mode BoAs in preparation for Prepatch in which they will become a guaranteed drop for anyone that does not have one. We're looking for Healers and DPS currently. Nights we decide to clear Siege will be determined once we have the raid setup and tanks geared sufficiently. If you're interested, contact me via btag Reznor#1842.Wormwøød8 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 LF Raiding guild that needs a healer As title says im looking for a mature/friendly guild that is still progressing through SoO. If there are any guilds in need of a healer that start around 4-5 server time please consider me for recruitment, thanks. add me to talk more: kringer#1718Alleriya0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Looking to get a Garrosh normal kill... Yeah I know, OQueue... Its a huge pain in the !@#. I've done a few Flex 4s through Oqueue and I'm really not interested in fighting through that for normal. I'm 551 ilevel (yes a mix of pvp/pve gear), and I can hold my own for the most part, this isn't a "carry". I will pay gold if neccessary, but I'd rather find some people that have a spot in their group for me to run with.Hanover3 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Criminal LF tank for 10m H SoO <Criminal> was previously a 25m heroic progression guild, but we chose to take a break for a couple months. Now we're back and forming a 10m heroic team to finish this tier. We're looking for a solid tank with comparable experience and gear as our raid team. Currently, we have a full group and only need one tank to get started. Before our break a few months ago, we were 11/14HM with close attempts on Siegecrafter. We're expecting to progress quickly in 10m and will be doing Mythic raiding in WoD. This is not a rebuilding effort, we have more than enough players returning for the expansion. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30pm-11pm Pacific Standard Time. Btag: Adorabull#1705, or message one of us in game: Zyklon, Laffadin, or Adorabull.Adoräbull0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 LF Heroic raid team Hello people of Azeroth, Im making this post on a hunt to find a new guild/raid team. I have time and patients when it comes to raiding, im open to most nights, i do have school to attend so day raiding is impossible for me. I can raid late at night and just about any day. If i need to be interviewed, or asked any questions, im open to voice (skype, team speak blah blah blah), as going with the communication during raids, im willing to use any software like raid call and vent, or what ever the guild uses. I really really really prefer communication through mic when being asked questions when finding a raid team. But if needed to i can right up everything. Please leave a comment on the forum ill be checking back every 15 minutes or so. Thanks very much :DIncorect5 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold CMs! Greetings, Tichondrius! My challenge mode group is currently selling gold dungeon achievements and their associated rewards, and we're interested in how many people would want this service on Tichondrius. You have the opportunity to purchase these achievements as a complete package (all 9 dungeons) for 100k, or as individual runs for 12k each. Challenge Conqueror: Gold (100k) - Rewards include: - "The Undaunted" title - Ancestral Phoenix mount - Individual transmog set for your class - Portals to all 9 dungeon entrances - 430 achievement points Those interested may contact Sombria#1989 for more information and to schedule a time for your run. Please ensure you have completed all 9 dungeons on heroic difficulty prior to scheduling a run. Additionally, Blizzard has recently announced that any player who has earned a realm-best Feat of Strength will automatically receive the unique title "Mistwalker" upon the release of patch 6.0. This will be a very rare title that only a select few players per server will hold. Our group is willing to sell these Feats of Strength to potential buyers. Reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12373317472?page=10#189 As well as all 4 of the Ancient Pandaren Phoenix mounts upon the release of the 6.0 patch. With over 1100 Gold Challenge modes completed, we can ensure a quick and smooth run. Our average runs are as follows; Single Carry - 1hr 40 minutes Double Carry - 1hr 55 minutes Triple Carry - 2hr 20 minutes Those interested may contact Sombria#1989 to discuss prices and to schedule a time for your run. We'll also do runs on other realms as well, usually only higher population realms in order to make it worth our while to transfer a bank off the realm with the gold for the people involved! So feel free to add me on skype if you're looking for a run and aren't on Kil'jaeden! Also try Skype - rcurtis0630 if you can't get a hold of me in game. :) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12506151236?page=1 - Here's my Horde side thread :) (Also a link to my main)Sombrias1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Transferring and WTB Multiple KITs (4)!!!!!! Hey guise! I'm transferring to this server soon and would like to buy 4 kits upon arrival :D. I'm trying to get: Leatherworking Engineering Alchemy Inscription 1-600 on all of them + a few extras incase they don't make it... My server is dead and no one sells any mats on it so i'm transferring my toons asap :D.Chrönic1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Restoration Druid LF active PvE guild As of now I am currently a 555 ilvl restoration druid looking to join a core group in a raiding guild to make progression through normal and eventually heroic SOO. I am currently 13/14N and I was last mainly active during all of the Cataclysm expansion where I cleared most raids fully Heroic, particularly during Dragon Soul where I held top 10 ranks in the world on certain fights through the raid according to Wow-heroes via their connection to World of Logs. I have not raided very much through MoP but am interested in doing so. I am familiar with all current content and still very skilled even with the low end item level. Lastly I also have a 520 protection paladin which i can use if necessary. I am very willing to participate in try out if necessary. My battle tag is sauskey#1533, thank you for your timeFlurriys0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 how to waste 47k gold (Mim's head BMAH today) http://i.imgur.com/WqvGLy4.png ...Bmahbro0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 [A] WTB Normal Garrosh kill I recently returned to the game and I'm interested in getting the achievement before 6.0. If your group can accommodate, please reply with cost. Thank you.Westernunion0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 [H]<Based Society> LF raiders H 25m SoO <Based Society> has now begun to openly recruit raiders for our 25 man Heroic SoO progression squad. We have our eyes set on completing this current content before the WoD expansion, along with being a hardcore progression guild in WoD as well. We are in desperate need for raiders who will be committed not only towards our current heroic progress in SoO, but we are also in search of raiders who will stick around with us until and throughout 20 - man mythic raids in WoD. Current Raid TImes/Days: Wednesday: 5 P.M - 9 P.M Server Time Friday : 5 P.M - 9 P.M Server Time Monday: 5 P.M - 9 P.M Server Time (All Raid times are subject to change) What we Offer: 1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core raiders in case it is needed. 2. Max amount of repairs during raid times. 3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well. 4. Your new home that will last all throughout WoD in order to achieve our goal of server first. What we expect from our raiders: 1. 110% commitment. This means making raids on times, not making excuses for deaths, helping others, etc. 2. Being active not only of days of raids, but contributing to the guild in various ways such as help others level alts, transmog runs, helping farm, or even donating extra flasks/enchants or other consumables to raid tab in guild bank. 3. Most importantly, NO DRAMA. no exceptions for it either. Loot System: Loot system for heroics will basically go as followed. 1. Loot will be distributed based of attendance, performance, and activity in guild(outside of raiding). 2. We will have a member from each of the class specifics(tanks, ranged dps, melee dps, and healers) be part of a council and voting will thus take place. All officer positions are currently available except raid leader, and we are also in huge need of a recruiting officer. If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact Fonzii, and others listed below. TheFonzii#1173 Beeflip#1918 ~Stay Based~Fonzii2 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 WTS 1-600 BS kit - Ghost Iron bars. MUST READ Its a 1-600 ghost iron bar kit, can all be done in Two Moons - Since you got the bank right above were u train BS at. How it works? 1.) We invite you to our guild with 3 tabs full of Ghost Iron Bars. 2.) We Promote you to "BS Kit" Rank - (pretty smart right :P ) - Cause we sell alot of kits, so easy this way. 3.) then you use the guy in two moons to train the recipes and level from there. Takes about an hour or so, to get 1-600 BS. Message me if your interested - ThroatPunch#1137 - please leave a note saying why u added me Or Leave a comment on here with your battle tag, and i will get ahold of you. THANKS !!!!!Purplehåzê2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 LF BS CRAFTING!! Looking for someone to craft Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Mats i already HAVE are: Living steel 6/6 Lionheart Blade Reborn 1/1 Mats needed Are BS Only BOP Spirit Of Harmony 6~ Lightning steel ingot 10~ Spirit of H I'm willing to pay 250g each = Total of 1500g Price can be discussed also Lightning Steel Ingots we can discuss the pricing. My Btag is Koma#1902Buruzuai0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 [H] Looking for late night guild rDruid looking for a late night guild (9:30 server at least) for ~activities~Leafyy1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Looking for morning or afternoon raid guild Hi, I am looking for raiding guild that raid on Friday and Saturday any time or Sunday-Thursday between 6AM - 8PM server time. My current ilvl is 546. And don't worry about gems + enchant on my armory right now, I'll fix them when I find the guild. Thank youNegito0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 LOOKING TO BUY BLAZING HIPPOGRYPH!! Message me in game!! Cerbius - Tichondrius Btag is ItsDega#1228Koopur0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Fallen Requiem is recruiting (7/14 Heroic) Hello! Fallen Requiem is a guild focused on PvE, and progressing through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a tight knit guild who has a very active community with a laid back atmosphere when it comes to hanging out, but progress is taken seriously. Raid Time: We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-10:00 server time. Requirements: As of right now we are looking for healers,(specifically a Disc. Priest or a Holy Paladin) but other healers are welcome. DPS are welcome to apply as well due to us trying to convert into a 25 man raiding group and then slim down to a 20 man roster for WoD. Before you apply you must have these things: Item Level of 560 or higher Legendary Cloak Know the ins-and-outs of your class Application Expectations: We would like to know any past raid experience that you have had and if you could please reference any guilds that you have been apart of on Tichondrius that would be greatly appreciated. As for where to apply, you can either mail me in-game or add me on Battle.net (GageA#1457). If you choose to mail me you will be expected to have your Item Level, Class, Spec and any other previous information requested in this post contained in the letter. Battle.net Ids are also required to be apart of a mail sent application so I can easily get back to you. Thank you and have a good day.Troidly1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Looking for an Evening Raiding Group/Guild I know this might seem outrageous on a hyper-active PVP server, but I'd love to find a group or a guild that does regular raiding. Why is that so hard to find? Yes, I can OQ, Openraid, etc. But I would like to get with a group of people to push content on a regular basis in preparation for WoD. You know, like e-friends! Let me know if you're interested in accepting a Resto Druid and a Holy/Prot Pally into your ranks. We're both seasoned players (both PVE and PVP). We do prefer to play together. We're both 527 ilevel in our main specs. PM me in-game if interested.Chimpery2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh Kill hello im looking to get a normal garrosh kill ,i dont want loot just the achievement ,chance for heirloom and mostly the ko kron wolf let me know for prices and we can agree on a deal add ekelazo#1757 or send a mail ingame to this toon cheersEkel5 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Just xfered here, LF Arena Partners Hey Tich, I just xfered here, I'm looking for partners for 3s! I am 1900xp, I am looking to improve and to push to 2k! My btag is Clix#1464Clîx0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Just xfered here, LF Arena Partners Hey Tich, I just xfered here, I'm looking for partners for 3s! I am 1900xp, I am looking to improve and to push to 2k! My btag is Clix#1464Clîx0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Looking to transfer here but question Whenever I sit in town all I see are people looking for people with 2k experience. I'm no where near 2k (and most people stop reading here) but will I be able to find people and improve my skills here to reach 2k from 1550? Or with the crowded servers combined with the elitism (no offense) should I just move to somewhere else?Edwiddister4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Selling White Riding Camel on Tich Whisp my alt, Cerbius with you offer!Koopur0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [H] Looking for suppliers for Ore/Herbs As the topic says, I am currently seeking consistent suppliers to buy Ghost Iron Ore and MoP herbs from. I am willing to buy as many stacks as you have whenever you have them. I mean literally all of them idc. CoD is fine but if you would like to trade that is ok too! My prices as for right now - Ghost Iron Ore ~ 32g / stack MoP Herbs ~ 19g / stack My battletag is Kevin#12328 feel free to add me to talk more about it!Iive5 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [A] WTB Cooking Profession Kit newt0n#1411Ihasboa1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Some Information About Potatokitti The fact that he admitted to it is enough for me: my apologies for the post now.Celetresa4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 wtb dark shamans kill No loot required, just shamans kill. any and all difficulties. Please respond here with difficulty available and contact info. Thanks!Brugoat0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 LF BS CRAFTING!! Looking for someone to craft Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Mats i already HAVE are: Living steel 6/6 Lionheart Blade Reborn 1/1 Mats needed Are BS Only BOP Spirit Of Harmony 6~ Lightning steel ingot 10~ Spirit of H I'm willing to pay 250g each = Total of 1500g Price can be discussed also Lightning Steel Ingots we can discuss the pricing. My Btag is Koma#1902Buruzuai0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Looking for 2 Sunwell Patterns tipping well Looking For a Leatherworker For Sun-Drenched Scale Gloves Sunwell BOP Pattern And A JC With Ring Of Flowing Life Pattern Tipping 1k Each Add sizure#6127Sizureqt0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Need 4 healers for help with achievement! I am alliance side on Tichondrius. I need 4 well geared healers to help me with Portal Jockey - 25man achievement in Icecrown Citadel. I have tried running this achiev FIVE different times and people always manage to mess it up. I have wasted so much time trying to get this achiev over the past four years, and it is the last one I need for my ICC flying mount. I would love it if a few healers could help me out. The normal way to do it is to have 8 or more people jump into portals, but ive tried that several times and wasted so much of my time on that... people don't listen or follow instructions and it always gets messed up. We will need to heal the dragon to full health before she summon any portals, which means we need four healers popping CDs and healing as FAST as they can to get her to full health in just about 60 seconds tops.Sáuron0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Bounty on Payloner Any horde who camps this !@#$ ret pally nerd for 20 mins top and can prove it ill throw you 50k gold.Mangqtlol3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Trouble Logging in? I'm assuming everyone Is having issues??Lôckëd26 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 For those having issues logging in. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13507811333 Blizzard is aware and looking into it.Synfulminded0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTB Heavy Junk boxes Buying Heavy Junkboxes..10g per - CoD / pst in game.Lmbkidz1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LOL NICE GLITCH http://imgur.com/UhY57TEZenmapx5 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Looking for Ysondre Diaspora Looking up old players from Ysondre that now play mainly on other realms. Characters like Onebaddazz, Devilmage, Troopper, Baneite, Zenaud, Alexcooke, Andromeda, and others. Vanilla, BC, Wrath, Cata - got old stories, news of others former Ysondrites, or current gaming place - post a note!Morganade0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 14/14 N AotC Mage LF Guild Hello, As the title implies, I am an experienced player seeking a PvE-driven guild to ride out the rest of the expansion and potentially bridge into WoD with. I'm a vanilla veteran and possess multitudes of raiding and leadership experience and am looking to progress into heroic content. What I'm looking for: -A 10 or 25 man guild who can clear at least the first two wings of normal SoO. -A somewhat relaxed schedule consisting of no more than two designated raid days (Friday and saturday excluded entirely) If interested or wish to discuss any details further, feel free to add derpmachine#1976!Porksteeple1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Shadow priest Rank one PvP Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8stBB81zxk And my ranks one friends video as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwhvCcY827YRatbar9 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 {A} [WTB] 25 Guild newt0n#1411 WIll pay more for achievements / tabs. Will not pay more for members. LMK price in gameNcheese0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTS RARE FORMULA! I am selling the [Formula: Enchant Chest - Greater Stats] for 10k. It is a rare world drop. Pst Xqw or add my battletag Thingten#1985South0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 ~~Selling level 25 guild~~All BOA's! Must See Hello Tich Forums, My names Alex and I've been the owner of SeriousPVP for about a year now. A few months ago I quit, and even more recently I came back. My guild however, is suffering from my absence even in my return! I am undergeared and unable to take my guildies to the things that I want to offer. At the current time, I do not have a right hand man in the guild So I am looking to sell it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ Ive cleaned all the inactive members out of it for the seller. We have 5 Bank tabs, Atleast 15-30 players online during active hours. All BOA's unlocked, along with tons of other small achievements. I am not asking for much, but I am not giving a price. I just want my players/ my guild and its name to carry on with strength!~ Thanks, If im not AlexDK tonight, I will be on my lock! "TAMPIN" also I Tich! send me a whisper!! ! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ -Alex.Alexdk1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 New Guild LF Raiders. Ascendance Inc<H> is currently looking for players who are interested in getting into raiding. If you are looking for a way to get into raiding but feel too far behind we are the guild for you. Depending on the group we end up with we will either start in normal or flex. We will most likely be raiding two nights a week. Once I get more people we can decide on a time that works best for everyone. Reply below or add my battletag (TrueProphecy#1943) for more info.Vachel3 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB 2's Carry on Tichondruis I am looking for a carry in 2's i am paying 200/win after 5 consecutive wins it goes to 225g and for every 5 wins added on to that another 25g is added per win so realistically if you keep winning without losing the price is upped btw it will be on my warrior i am very good on him with just 4 peices of gear i got to 1590 with a carry previous, we won 23 games consecutively and he was not that very good of a player please leave a responce or mesage my character in game his name is "Flago" Thanks.Bigboichoi0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB 9/9 Gold @ 54K Will pay 6k after each run - will be going on a geared main. add me if you can provide Bloodvenom#1100Bloodvenom0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 <That's A Wipe> Just established the guild charter this morning, if you're looking to raid late night (about 1:20am-3:30 or 4am) and can't find a guild that raids that late, hit me up! we need more people it's only level two right now but I'm in need of more people! #Sularius1986Bstabbinu2 Jul 21, 2014