Tichondrius

Aug 13, 2014 Char Migration? It would be nice if Blizz offered Free Character Migration from Tich to somewhere. Servers locked at about 300 in queue :(Xcancel0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 LFG heroic dragon soul for tansmog! On tich of course!Proclaimer0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Horde pvp queue timers hello i are wonder what the pvp queue timers are on hyjal thank you. i come on from darkspear and its pretty much instant pvp queue pop for alliance thank you. i was wonder if its like that for horde on tich thank you.Stronkbad3 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Looking for... An active Alliance guild. PST in game.Kofo1 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 WTS Profession Leveling Kits [H] Currently Selling 1-600 Profession kits on Horde. These kits are guaranteed too get you from 1-600 in the specific profession. Currently selling: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Selling Blacksmith 1-600 Kit : 15k Inscription 1-600 Kit : 10k Alchemy 1-600 Kit : 10k Jewel Crafting 1-600 Kit : 15k ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Methods of Trade 1. I can add your character into my guild and give you guild bank access too the kit once payment is received. (Easiest way of trade for both of us) 2. COD mailing ---------------------------------------------------------------------- How to contact/buy Add in game Battle tag : Rare#1718 Or whisper in game Papajpeg or Jpegbankx Thanks!Jpegbankx5 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Razzashi Hatchling Found one in my quests. Someone has had one up on the AH for 4.5K+ since I found it. Only asking 3.2k for mine. Please reply here - otherwise the U is Alt+0252 in game. Thank you!Alüma0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 WTB conq gold run 90-100k looking for a conq gold run for my shaman or warrior perferably tonight if possible please hit me up =)Nëphthÿs0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 [H] LF Morning / Early Afternoon Raid for Alt Hello. I am currently looking for a morning ( Pacific time ) raid group for my alt Resto Shaman ( Prefer a group that is pushing into Heroics). I have 11/14 HM Experience on this warrior and have previous HM Experience as a Resto Shaman on a different server that I have not bothered to level for MoP. The Day / Times I am available are: Fri-Sun: Anytime in the Morning or early afternoon. Voodoomagík (Resto - iLvl 559 / Enh - iLvl 560) (14/14 N, 1/14 HM) - Tichondrius ( Alt code 161 on the "i" ) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Voodoomag%C3%ADk/advanced This is my first shaman that I used to play until I didn't want to pay for a server transfer. ( This is just reference of my previous HM Experience. ) Voodoomagik - Blackrock http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Voodoomagik/advanced Thanks in advance. :]Bbuingbbuíng0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Group coming back for WoD looking for 25 man We are a group of 10 to 13 players experienced in 25 man raiding looking to join an established guild for raiding in WoD. Since most of us have not played since 6 or so months after the release of the last expansion it is difficult to say what some will be playing however so far people have committed to the following 100%: Resto Shaman, Holy Pally, warlock, and a pally and a priest that are undecided healing/dps/tank The rest of us are still deciding and several will fill whatever role needs to be filled. 4 of us have played since vanilla, and all have experience 25 raiding from BC to Pandaland. Honestly we are just looking for a good group of players to join and see the content in its entirety. Other than the PvE aspect most of us like PvP world and BGs. We server transferred from Dark Iron because it is pretty much dead now. No drama, no need to worry about clique behavior, all adults, looking for a good group to see heroic modes and whatever else meets us in the expansion.Åryâ3 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Still looking to buy a Spectral Tiger. add Throatpunch#1137 or leave a post on here.Xtë0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 LFM Challenge Modes (Serious) Need some like-minded people that want their title/mount/transmog armor before 6.0, but don't want a fail PuG or to pay 80k+ for a carry. If you're serious about this (will watch guides/buy potions, food, elixirs, get BiS CM gear and gems/enchants), please add me at Jorden#1166.Xyzoth5 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Trading (H) Blackrock Gold for (H) Tich Will trade 20k on Blackrock for 18k on Tich. We can figure something out. Add btag markmiller#1423 or message Markmilly on blackrock or Tich. /who Markmill and you can see any of my chars on usually. PST!!Markmilly0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 LF Last Minute Challenge Mode Group Looking for a healer, dps and maybe a tank for challenge modes before the window closes. I'd like to get started this Sunday. Mail me or message me if you're interested. Kibrakhan#1806Kibrakhan0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 [H] Iron Knights 5/14 HM lf mythic merge Who we are: Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 4 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds. What we're looking for: We are currently looking to add to our roster for the upcoming 6.0 patch. Ideally we would like to do this by absorbing another 10 man guild who is in the same situation as us, making it mutually beneficial to both parties. At the outset of the 6.0 patch we would like to jump directly into mythic raiding with our new roster and begin knocking out "progression" as blizzard is calling their year old raid. Candidates or interested parties should be prepared for an interview on our ventrilo server with our GM and several officers / members. We encourage every candidate to bring as many members as possible to this meeting as questions and answers are a crucial part of this process and everyone thinks differently. Do not be afraid to ask any questions, we do not bite and nearly everything is negotiable. Any interested candidates should also be aware that for our group, raid progression is not the most important thing in the world. Our guild enjoys the social aspect of the game and looks forward to building ties and friendships. Attitude = Atmosphere = Fun > Progression What we are NOT looking for: We are not interested in leaving our server. We have transferred several times since the outset of the Burning Crusade to find a realm with a population and economy that would remain stable. We have finally done so in Tichondrius PvP and have no plans of going elsewhere. We have also dumped thousands of dollars into maintaining a website for 6+ years as well as a 40 man ventrilo server for the same amount of time. We have no wish to throw away money. Any guild interested would be doing so under the assumption that they would be coming to us and raiding under our banner. With that being said, understand that hierarchical ranks for current Guild Masters and Officers are negotiable. Progression: Pandaria: 5/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar *** Raid break started in April. Most raiders are now 9/14+*** (Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider Complete) 10/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder Cataclysm: 4/4 Bastion of Twilight 1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight 6/6 Blackwing Descent 3/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent 2/2 Throne of 4 Winds 7/7 Firelands 6/7 Hardmode 10m 3/7 Hardmode 25m 8/8 Dragon Soul 8/8 HM Dragon Soul WotLK Achievements: 12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King Halion 10/25 - Horde First Algalon 10/25 - Drakes Tribute to Insanity Burning Crusade Achievements: Hand of A'dal Champion of the Naaru When: ***** All times are listed as Easterntime ***** ... The big question..... Loot?: As we are currently a 10 man unit, loot is set on need vs greed in raid and left there. In past expansions / WoD, the below mentioned loot system has been and will be in use. Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed. Loot is handed out via a few different criterea. Attendance Performance Awareness Readiness What do you do in your spare time? Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. http://ironknights.org If you have interest, please contact us in game via battletag. Emrys#1539 - Guild Master Blight#1926 - Co Guild MasterEmrys8 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 <^In The Clouds^> Hello Tichondrius, What Suggestions/Dislikes/Likes/Comments do you have on the rehabilitation of our guild in the past month? We have risen to most active PVP guild on server, but seek to see more in the future, anything of criticism is accepted on this post fully . Thank you!Burnherbclan0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Bleeding Hollow Alliance Wpvp Scene LF more! What this thread is about - The goal of this thread is to provide a bit of background on Bleeding Hollow. While both our servers are feeling the pain from blatant faction imbalance bleeding hollow is a bit more stable and has a permanent core of pvpers who have stayed with it throughout the last couple of years. In the last few months alliance have managed to rebound in terms of activity and were looking to increase that even more before WoD! Why I am posting on these forums? We need more alliance, simple as that. Tichondrius is a huge transfer hub for rated pvp but your horde base outnumbers the alliance greatly. Blizzard is being too slow in regards to the massive problems of server imbalance so its unfortunately up the players to fix it themselves. Bleeding Hollow has a lot of high rated/decent players but more importantly were a haven for our coveted "World PvP". The community is looking to expand and this perfect time to do so. What to expect on Bleeding Hollow - Bleeding Hollow has lots to offer the average WoW player. Alliance side has a very friendly and laid back player base while horde side provides a lot of pvp for us. We also have a mini celebrity/resident crazy trailer park dweller named Rallys Jenkins horde side who provides us with endless entertainment. He runs a zerg guild called Ironwolf clan which takes about almost anyone as long as they have horde only toons. The server drama between the factions is extremely rich and textured and makes for a lot of fun. If you need more information on the AV -IWC rivalry simply look at our realm forums. Besides IWC there are a ton of horde wpvp guilds that we encounter during a daily basis which makes the server one of the most dynamic and more interesting ones out there. Why would I want to boost there or server change? The previous days of balanced servers are currently gone. Most alliance dominated servers ratios are now so ludicrously unbalanced that all the horde have left greener pastures (vice versa for horde servers) Decent non CRZ Wpvp only flourishes on a few US servers, the hollow being one of the last bastions of it. While it is not perfect in terms of ratio we still have a huge dedicated core of alliance players who stay and are incredibly active. In the last few months alliance side has actually made great progress and rebounded in terms of activity and winning large scale engagements. We owe this largely guilds like Alliance Vanguard and Enclave (original natives of the hollow who transferred back a year ago) who have managed to boost our faction numbers up. This being said we are now at a critical point just before WoD. Our goal is to once again make bleeding hollow relevant in terms of world pvp by boosting the alliance ratio. We currently have the skill, but we need more warm bodies :D The pros - A lot of horde to kill - Lots of drama between the two factions - Large player bases on both sides - Nice people all around - PvP skills are constantly tested out in the game world - Lots of battle tag adding to vent rage, makes for hilarious reads The cons - -Zerging does happen in our current state of ratio -Things have wound down slightly before the pre-expansion patch as it does on most servers -Alliance AH atm is currently not the greatest, however this will be fixed when our AH merges with the horde sides (which is incredibly cheap and good) Thanks for reading this thread Tichondrius! If your interested in learning more come to our realm forums or talk to us in game! http://www.alliancevanguard.com/Mankrik3 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 LF active guild LF ACTIVE GUILD LF GOOD ENVIRONMENT I do not care if it's not level 25Rütten3 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Looking for friendly, mature guild. Pls help. My character isn't showing up in the armory but I have a 70 druid healer that I've been playing lately. I joined the game about a week ago. I'm looking for a mature guild of people that like to dungeon. I am so tired of doing RDF where the tank runs off so fast and gathers a room before I even take quests or put a buff on everyone. I literally had a guy run off in a WotLK dungeon SO FAST that I hadn't even taken the first quest or buffed anyone. He just immediately runs off gathers a room, dies, and says I need to learn my class and cusses me out. I not super old, I'm 31, but I want to at least be able to take time to grab quests, quest items, and loot. People are going so fast. I do try to speak up. I've had some people just plain ignore me. This just isn't my pace. I want to actually enjoy doing the dang dungeon. This guild I'm in right now doesn't talk to each other and there's basically just this clique that hangs together and ignores everyone else when you talk. I'd really like to find a mature guild of people my age and my pace. My healer druid name is Tikibooms. Please feel free to message me. I need a place to call home in game. I play daily, I will download any voice program if needed, and once I get more established I'd love to climb the guild ranks and contribute.Tikibonbon1 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Leveling friend! Anyone looking to level a new toon soonish and would like a pocket healer while leveling through rbg's? Lemme know, I'll pocket heals. :)Strazku0 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Name for Sale Bank Let me knowBank0 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Inc Ruin Gaming. Cats out the bag I guess. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13733923483 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1180899/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13735063392 Have as much fun with them as we would ✓ Swifty is love, Swifty is life. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Theme Song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvYChillerace23 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Looking for a Spanish speaking guild. A friend of mine is looking for a spanish speaking guild, he speaks very little english, he's a decent player. He decided not to play on the Lat. servers due to the amount of trolls and idiots.Breakthoven2 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 [H]<The Monkey Cult> recruiting for Heroic Hello! <The Monkey Cult> is looking to fill out our 10 man core group for Heroic SoO raiding. We're in need of skilled and dedicated players who are interested in Heroic, and eventually Mythic, progression. Requirements: Have a strong understanding of class and raid mechanics Be able to maintain 90% attendance ilvl 550+ Completion or near completion of the legendary cloak quest Raid Schedule: 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday What We're Looking For (8/2): 1 Resto Druid, MW Monk, or Disc Priest If interested, please add the battletag Sophocles#1860 and we'll get in touch :)Faxmonkey2 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 3s rating push Hello, i am a rdruid looking to push rating really high. I recently transferred this toon. I have had 2250+ exp in the past s11, s12. I am around 1450 rated and looking to push 1750+ with good teammates. I prefer !@#/GODCOMP But can play other comps. If interested PM me BattleTag- snootzyz#1316 skype- kidneyshotz14Doobydruid0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 LF MoP mats/suppliers Hey guys, Looking to buy MoP mats. I buy any amount any time trade or CoD. My battletag is Kevin#12328. Current Prices: Ore Ghost Iron Ore: 31g / Stack Kyparite Ore: 290g / Stack White/Black Trillium Ore: 105g / Stack Enchant Spirit Dust: 28g / Stack Mysterious Essence: 140g / Stack Ethereal Shard: 425g / Stack Sha Crystal: 2600g / Stack Herbs Golden Lotus: 500g / Stack MoP other Herbs: 14g / Stack If you have other MoP mats or older Mats and they are in BULK feel free to contact me here or in game. Have a good day Guys and Gals. Exotic Leather: 25g/ StackIog3 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 Herald of the Titans run Looking for people to gear up with horde side for the title run. Will trade gearing runs just hit me up! Mail in game or @ NukemHigh#1150Feroshis1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 WTB Glory of the Thundering Raider Looking to buy this full meta, if you are selling this please comment with your battle tag or another way for me to contact you personally.Jibooz0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 New vid. IRL Trolling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpkMhAMOTQY No worrys i gave him a pack after for being such a good sport.Kitstar1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 delete deleteFistpumps0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 LF Raiding Guild for MoP and WoD Hey, hope you're doing great, random internet person. My name's McClain, and I've recently gotten back into WoW after an eight-year hiatus. I'm currently looking for a raiding guild still doing MoP progressions and a guild for the upcoming WoD. My main is an iLvL 552 Frost Mage, fully enchanted/gemmed/legendary cloaked with 600 Tailoring/Engineering. I also have a Warrior and a Shaman (tank and heal respectively) that I can bring to the table. My warrior should have the legendary cloak next week; shaman is going to take a bit while longer. If anyone knows of a guild currently recruiting, I'd really appreciate it. I'd like to find an active guild, I've been enjoying my return but would really like to get deeper into the end-game. Thanks in advance! McClainMcclaín0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 LF for guild! Hi guys Just got back into WoW around 4 days ago. Stopped playing for like 3-4 years for school. I'm not done with school and now a Paramedic :D ! I'm a lvl 90 resto druid. I'm looking for a friendly guild that raids/pvp/dungeon, etc... I also have a lvl 85 tauren DK tank/dps Can't wait :DSeboard3 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 Wtb Witch-Hunter's Harvester Wtb Witch-Hunter's Harvester Huge tip (If you can make it) Post your price belowZokie0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 WTB Spectral Tiger Looking to buy a Spectral Tiger, add me in game or Throatpunch#1137. if your looking to sell it ill buy.Xtë0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 WTT GOLD WTT Kel'thuzad alliance gold for tichondrius horde gold PST with offers Btag dreadhead21#1218 or mail me in-gameDreadheád0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 How is Tichondrius? I have a few level 90's and was considering transferring one of my horde there because I had heard it is somewhat closely balanced when it comes to world pvp. The character I had planned on moving over would more than likely be pvp oriented. If i wanted to pve on him, I assumed I could just use OQueue. Any thoughts?Broloins16 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 581 Ret Paladin LF CM / Heroic SoO Looking to do Challenge Modes. I'm also open to joining a guild run of Heroic Thok - Garrosh. Contact me in game if interested. Matillis#1685Lainey0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 WTB Reins Of the Spectral Tiger Im looking to buy the mount reins of the spectral tiger. Send me mail or pst me in game on PRICEWEAVER!Pricekizzle0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 BLOOD TANK PVP GEAR SWITCH TO PVE GUILD SERCH HELLO I JUST GOT BACK INTO WOW IM A 20 YEAR OLD LOVE TO TANK DKS AND IM VERY FRIENDLY AND DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST TANK OUT THERE. IM WILL IN TANK ANY RAIDS FROM LFR TO HEROICS. ALL I ASK IS FOR YOUR HELP AND TIPS. REALM TICHONDRIUS HORDE TIME IS FROM 7PM-2AM MONDAY-FRIDAY ALL DAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THESE ARE ALL US WESTERN TIME. I CAN ALSO DPS BUT PREFER TANK. FULL PVP 550 GEAR GEMED FOPR TANK PARRY STAM EMAIL ME JALFTIN2@GMAIL.COMHealthknight1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 WTT up to 140k gold from DarkspearA to TichH WTT up to 140k gold from Alliance US Darkspear to Horde US Tichondrius. This means that you have to have gold on tichondrius horde to give me and i have gold on darkspear alliance to give to you. Why am i doing this? I hate alliance. Let me know if you are interested and we will do trades in a lot of split payments so that no one loses any gold. Pst if interested.Backpedalqq0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Crit on My Chest! Joins us Today! Crit on my Chest is a newishly formed guild on Tich Looking for members to start filling our 10 man raid group, started by a core group of friends, we have a active TS always people in there talking !@#$ and looking for things to do... we are not a welfare guild so don't come here looking for hand outs Bank and free repairs are there for those who play and work with the guild!! Pst Poundtowñ, Hellmokitten, or overusedname for invite or add my btag Poundtown#1692Poundtowñ1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 WTB Spectral Tiger looking to buy a spectral tiger, add me in game or post on here. thx, throatpunch#1137Xtë0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 [WTS] Alani Mount - 25k ono Selling Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent - It drops from Alani. The price is 25k or nearest reasonable offer. 1. I give you master looter 2. You pay me 3. I use my Sky Crystal on Alani 4. We kill it 5. You loot the mount for yourself If you are interested reply with your battle tag or mail/message me in-game.Skazahz3 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Looking for an active Viet guild on Tichondri Are there any active viet guilds on this server?Anhdor2 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 WTB Mistshroud Tunic Greetings Tich, I'm looking for the BC BoE Mistshroud Tunic Will pay you 5k for it. It drops from Yor in heroic Mana-Tombs, but you see, I am too lazy to quest up the the point where I can summon him. So, if you happen to have this piece lying around, please do sell it to me. Add me at Cerylidae#1552 if you have it.Tarrasque0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Spriest LF Pvp guild Shadow priest, 1950 exp as hunter, moving to tich needing a guild. Wanting a guild to focus on RBGs, but also needing a few people to do 3s with (pref god comp) RBG CR is currently 0, 3s is 1700 wanting to push both. Whisper me ingame (Name will be changed to Mindtricks) or add Idiom#1375Sawwbones0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Prot warrior and Frost dk looking for raiding My and my buddy are now looking towards joining a raiding guild. We are geared and prepped to go into normal tier raids. We are from Mountain time which is an hour ahead of server time. We are up late most nights and have weekends off. We have been playing wow for most of the expansions and gear and knowledge is not a problem. I am currently 539ilvl prot warrior and he is 542 frost dk, We are on our way to our legendary cloaks. Any raiding nights would be possible late nights would be preferable. And yes we are a package deal.Cthulmoo2 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 WTB Ghost Iron ore Bulk As the title send me your Ghost iron ore. I am paying 30G a stack C.O.D Daristira or add me and we can talk money @ Rubicon#1954Daristira0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 H WTB Ethereum Nexus Reaver Looking to buy this axe msg me in game or on here with price please!Néwportz0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 -H- WTB ALL Ghost Iron Ore! Need supplier Hello! I am in need of ghost iron ore. I am looking for a supplier. I will buy all ghost iron you can throw at me. Literally all. Current prices: 30G/Stack Either C.O.D to Captinimpro or add me JamesB#1906 if you wish you speak! Thanks!Captinimpro0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 Buying 'The Sunwell' carry 1,500g Forgot to mention you need a 2 seater mount to fly me to the portal in shat (im lvl14)Reinstall2 Aug 5, 2014