Tichondrius

Nov 15, 2014 After 10 long years we have found a way To defeat the heros of azaroth after 10 years we have sent our most powerful demons and legends to slay the heros of azaroth and thus we have failed, but behold our true ace in the hole the LOGIN QUE has secured our victory and our evil plan of world domination can now take wayTassili1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Want to sell spot in que Willing to sell spot in que. Currently I am 2561. Looking for best offerPirce2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Server is locked? What do I do? At the character screen. Do I risk attempting to log in? Or do I just sit at the selection screen so I don't get !@#$ED over again.Solaufein5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 it is not a cycle It's not a cycle of players, take your own experience an add your time in an out of game. although it seems to be so. This is not a cycle of players. Just a bad time to try an spend some time on a high populated server.Everaine4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Free Game Time? Hey Blizzard, We know you are working hard and struggling and can't appease the demands to "FIX IT NOW." I would like to suggest giving players an extra week of free play time on their paid game time. This seems like a fair solution for the abrupt and unplanned discontinuation of the service we are actively paying for. Let's compromise. Thanks!Supermetal2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Sacrifice? What kind of animal do I have to sacrifice to get onto this friggin server?Salthan4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Its been an hour Yes i do not think this is an hourly Cycle.Everaine0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Sooooo, this is getting to me now I was totally fine with this at first. I dealt with it just as much as the next guy. No matter what their retarded reason is for all these issues. I don't know how to fix it so realistically I can't hold it against them. But I will say that it is VERY FRUSTRATING when I wait in the queue for 2.5 hours, and then I get disconnected and go up in position 700 people. THEN I'm waiting AGAIN for another hour and suddenly it just stops moving then turns into just a cancel bar..... Now I'm up 2500 more people. This is ridiculous. I don't even understand how this is THIS bad. I understood last night. But you do a maintenance and it's still rekt. Now I'm stuck dealing with the terrible league of legends player base because I have nothing else to do. Thank god I took work off this weekend so I could play instead of making double time. You guys should pay me with the money I gave you to deal with this.Blubawlz1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Can I cry on anyone's shoulder? I was having a good time questing, and I get DCd, and then thrown in a very slow queue.... I NEED A FRIENDArgross8 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Is Tich down? I can't even get into the Q - anyone else?Krakenwagen5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Stuck in position 9, anyone else? I was doing great, and then dc'd. The server seems unstable, but now I get stuck on queue position 9.Codecraft6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 LET ME GTFO!!! IT'S SAYS IM ONLINE WHEN IM NOT. IVE BEEN DC'D FOR OVER AN HOURHerà1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Skipped through Queue? Hey guys. I just came home from work and proceeded to test the server queue waits. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with the continued ridiculously long queue times. While waiting for my queue, I wanted to display me dissatisfaction to blizzard in efforts to be temporarily transferred off this realm just to play the god damn game. As I began to log in to battle net, I noticed on the corner of my eye that I saw "Retrieving character list". Now when I logged in I was about 5000+ in line, and only made it too about 4600 before this happened. Has anyone been able to get by the queue?? EffectivesEffectives0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Waited 3 hours Then disconnected at character screen. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA FML ...................Teeks0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 The evil cycle happens again. :-> This is my third queue of the day, and my second sudden queue boost(instant log in from 2000+ afar). Now O got boosted into the game and I'm totally prepared for the third dc. :D Hi Five!Trìpletap0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Did anybody in queue just jump up in position I just went from 2000 something to 85. Did they just let a bunch of people in?Yungsnuggie2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Tich population limit... Ok so this experiment didnt work. can we just open the realm again and let everyone on? I would rather being playing a laggy WoD than not playing at all.Shardik6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 SERVER MIGRATION PLEASE Okay so this is day 2 that i've been in a long queue and unable to play the game that i've paid for.. free migration or refund pls..Pukez2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Character reset back 3 levels Just reset from 99 to 96 during the "maintenance". There goes 5 hrs of playtime!Chimalli4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Skype while we wait? add me up all my friends hey i say we all have a good ol get together. a support groop of sorts haha jk a big party woot woot. my skype " hotzpotzandshotz "Celiotomy1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Who wants to RANT boys? Got in as soon as servers were up this morning, spent TWO hours retrieving my character. Played for twenty minutes and DC, try to instantly log back in no 5 minute grace period 1500 person que. Wait another hour in que and play for another 30 minutes, get DCed again and now I'm back in a 1000 person que. GG BLIZZMeeraa3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 rediculous! So.. i get passed the qeue an stuff, finally again an get in game for a hour half. going good but lag, thats a given. Here comes my battle.net crash im still in game an my buddies tell me that it says im in battle.net not world of warcraft although i was playing. So i reload my ui, still nothing is moving. Finally i said forget it shut down wow like a normal person back into qeue 3800 something.. common blizzard. Fix this or give us who want it a free transfer to low pop server, there is more than enough people to fill another server or two. I do not have one doubt in my mind that you will lose all the subscribers you gained from the new exspansion unless something is done. I thought of stopping my self a player since vanilla. but i just bought the exp an a gamecard spent alot of money to play this. An yet i cannot therfore you won i cant get my money back. SO PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM.Everaine1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Purposeful cycle? At this point it seems like basically they'll kick off a thousand or so people every hour, and then have everyone in that big queue jump in. And repeat. I've been repeating this process for a few hours now. Another theory is they're trying to build the thirst for this game, explaining the meaningless maintenance last night and tonight. Trying to help us take the game in moderation.Taureezus7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Paint off while waiting for Queue? I thought I'd try to do a paint-off while waiting for the server queue, so here you can show all the great pictures you drew in paint while waiting for this stupid !@# que. I'll start - http://imgur.com/1n3r9X6Anyideas5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Dc into Q any one else just get dced and in a q now?Öttbox39 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Bye Tich!! I'll be back Don't miss me too muchPêrses0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Every hour server drops. WTF ?! Took an hour this morning to log in, played for about 30 minutes and got disconnected to wait in line another hour+. Waited the line, played another 30 minutes and got dropped from server to wait in another q. How long is this going to last?Why is it not fixed yet? Find responsible person/ people and deal with it already! Is it DDOS from China - well, cut off any IPs from there, find every person in IT department that allowed this fail to happen and send them to collect welfare checks. You are a major gaming company, yet having such a sub-par service.Modella1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Character Not Found Currently on the Character select screen, and after loading up to 90% on any character I'm kicked out saying my character is not found. Blizzard please address this.Overdose3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Umm... Soo... I was 4736 in queue, waited 2 hours, got to 2336 and dced. Of course the inevitable rage I felt was let out as I left my computer and promptly went to violently cry in my basement. So anyway, 5 minutes passes and I log back in, now i'm 50 in queue... Did I miss something?Spice6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Explanation on Position in queue Rick rolled. Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt youQaos4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Raged beyond belief. GG Blizz, you win. I have been trying to log in since servers came up. i was lucky enough to get to my 'character selection screen' after only an hour when they came up because last night it took me 5 1/2 hours to get in. HOWEVER at least after I stayed in queue for that long I was able to play. Everytime I get to character selection it either fails to load/retrieve my characters and eventually d/cs me which puts me to the back of the queue line again OR I get to the loading screen and sit at 90% at the blue bar forever and eventually get d/ced and placed at the back of the line again. This is not counting the numerous times today I have been in queue and then it'd say I got d/ced from queue and i'd have to requeue and be put in the back of the line again. This is horrendous. I know im not the only one in this situation but after making it to 'character selection' 3x today after hours of trying to log on i'd be less raged if I had been able to even check my garrison missions/send my followers out..just to have been connected for 5 minutes would have been nice, but to get that brief glimpse of hope the 'hurray! i made it!' feeling only to then be d/ced and put 5-6k in queue again..wow.. I like many of you have a job and I will be working this weekend and was hoping to play just a little bit before bed tonight but obviously this is going to prove impossible since I am once again 4k in queue. TDLR: Raged that I made it to char select screen 3x and then always get d/ced and put back in line, never once actually getting into the game. FML.Jaiydia1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 so ridiculous thanks alot blizz for finally letting me experience a taste of the new patch only to get disconnected 20 minutes into questing and put back into the end of the queue where I am currently estimated at 300 minutes..big middle finger to youTopevoli2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 instantly logged in at 2500+ queue It seems that a lot of people in game have the same situation. I wonder if there still are people in queue right now? If yes, did your queue go forward a lot?Trìpletap3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Tichondrius Is Not For Me Or frankly any of us. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2b4yB-CcAAPKS6.jpgTeeks3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 hit 100 AMA go for itTacospaceman7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 How does Q timer work, lol I was number 12<1minute and I am now 9 with 112minutes, lolStinch5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Anyone else considering realm xfers too? This d/c into a 500 min queue might do it for me... #StruggleBusTej11 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 WoW isnt even worth playing at this point. 1. You sit in 6 hour que to play 2. once you get in you have a slim chance to even make it past loading screen 3. if youve made it this far youll get to enjoy at most an hour of gameplay before getting "dc" 4. repeat steps 1-3Nxia7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Anyone actually getting any play time? Genuinely curious if there is ANYONE playing on tich like has anyone progressed at all? Gotta love how thousands of players/customers are waiting in line semi patiently until oh whats that, you get through!!! Oh joyous day, you celebrate, and then suddenly you're dc'ed in a pit of misery at the back of the thousands of other people waiting to play. Maintenance this morning must have been a cruel joke. What the heck are you doing blizzard? Fully aware that a high population realm should come with these problems but no one is addressing this or offering any relief what so ever.Cartonofmilk5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 GIVE US FREE XFERS OR REFUND I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR AND NEITHER CAN YOUPandèrp4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 When will I be able to play? Luckily I got a few hours in at 6am eastern Thursday morning. Since then I've been completely unable to play the game. I don't really care about getting to 100 quickly, I'd just like to be able to log in. Does anyone have any predictions on when we might be able to play without a 7000 person queue?Poptarts2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 [A] Late Night/Early Morn Raid Guilds Are there any of these around for [A]? If not anyone interested in getting a group of people together to push content?Jody2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 This retarded ques I'm sick of sitting ques and getting in just to get dc'd after like 30 minutes and having to sit a 3000 player que AGAIN -.- third time this has happened what the actual hell blizz.Sneak2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 WoW 10 years Beta anniversary I'm so happy I pay a subscription for a game that's been in beta for 10 years.Jenovæh5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Pitiful You'd think after a year of no content they would have been prepared for the launch. After 10 years Blizzard ought to be embarassed at this catastrophe of a launch, and the crappy product they have delivered to the customers. Just got d/ced after trying to to play all day, had 20 mins of play time and bam to the back of the line with the queue. What a joke.Hyajat0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 This is a joke. This launch has been one of the most laughable events I've ever seen in wow or any other game. Is this your first time bliz? It sure seems like it. This doesnt feel anything like a company who has had 10 YEARS OF PRACTICE. Maybe ill get a decent response on my WoD refund ticket and i can walk away from this garbage without having to feel like I payed blizzard $75 for this steaming pile of !@#$. I'm sure they are all too busy rolling in our money to give a refund though. The only thing youve done right in years, blizzard, is get rich and screw people and youve gotten quite good at both.Shardik10 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Give us front of the queue when dced So I've been playing this game for a while now and there are times where I just disconnect out of the blue, when I've had absolutely no intention to quit. Immediately I try to log back in and when I do, BAM 2500 queue there. This is completely ridiculous as I had no intention to quit, what-so-ever, yet I still have to wait an hour just to jump back in again. What should you do? After we dc, give us 10 minutes of queue jumping, so incase if we get dced, we don't lose our spot because we weren't meant to have our spot stolen from us in the first place...Zechlocks0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Getting DC'd and being put into a giant que? Will somebody please tell me why I even bother wasting my time sitting in a 5 hour long que to get into the game and be DC'd FOR NO REASON and thrown back into another 5 hour que. This is an absolute joke and the worst launch experience since WoW's release.Monkpnad0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 anyone stuck in queue position for 40 minutes been at 133 for 4 minutes ETA and havent gotten in yet... is anyone else having this problem too scared to restart wowWinmawr6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 how about a blue post? itd be nice to at least get some form of information from you guys concerning whats been happening on this server? it's one of your top populated servers and you'd think you try to pay some extra attention to a server that you know is susceptible to this kind of thing. and once again give us some kind of post regarding this issueSluntie5 Nov 14, 2014