Tichondrius

Jul 25, 2014 Just xfered here, LF Arena Partners Hey Tich, I just xfered here, I'm looking for partners for 3s! I am 1900xp, I am looking to improve and to push to 2k! My btag is Clix#1464Clîx0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Looking to transfer here but question Whenever I sit in town all I see are people looking for people with 2k experience. I'm no where near 2k (and most people stop reading here) but will I be able to find people and improve my skills here to reach 2k from 1550? Or with the crowded servers combined with the elitism (no offense) should I just move to somewhere else?Edwiddister4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Selling White Riding Camel on Tich Whisp my alt, Cerbius with you offer!Koopur0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [H] Looking for suppliers for Ore/Herbs As the topic says, I am currently seeking consistent suppliers to buy Ghost Iron Ore and MoP herbs from. I am willing to buy as many stacks as you have whenever you have them. I mean literally all of them idc. CoD is fine but if you would like to trade that is ok too! My prices as for right now - Ghost Iron Ore ~ 32g / stack MoP Herbs ~ 19g / stack My battletag is Kevin#12328 feel free to add me to talk more about it!Iive5 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [A] WTB Cooking Profession Kit newt0n#1411Ihasboa1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Some Information About Potatokitti The fact that he admitted to it is enough for me: my apologies for the post now.Celetresa4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 wtb dark shamans kill No loot required, just shamans kill. any and all difficulties. Please respond here with difficulty available and contact info. Thanks!Brugoat0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 LF BS CRAFTING!! Looking for someone to craft Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Mats i already HAVE are: Living steel 6/6 Lionheart Blade Reborn 1/1 Mats needed Are BS Only BOP Spirit Of Harmony 6~ Lightning steel ingot 10~ Spirit of H I'm willing to pay 250g each = Total of 1500g Price can be discussed also Lightning Steel Ingots we can discuss the pricing. My Btag is Koma#1902Buruzuai0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Looking for 2 Sunwell Patterns tipping well Looking For a Leatherworker For Sun-Drenched Scale Gloves Sunwell BOP Pattern And A JC With Ring Of Flowing Life Pattern Tipping 1k Each Add sizure#6127Sizureqt0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Need 4 healers for help with achievement! I am alliance side on Tichondrius. I need 4 well geared healers to help me with Portal Jockey - 25man achievement in Icecrown Citadel. I have tried running this achiev FIVE different times and people always manage to mess it up. I have wasted so much time trying to get this achiev over the past four years, and it is the last one I need for my ICC flying mount. I would love it if a few healers could help me out. The normal way to do it is to have 8 or more people jump into portals, but ive tried that several times and wasted so much of my time on that... people don't listen or follow instructions and it always gets messed up. We will need to heal the dragon to full health before she summon any portals, which means we need four healers popping CDs and healing as FAST as they can to get her to full health in just about 60 seconds tops.Sáuron0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Bounty on Payloner Any horde who camps this !@#$ ret pally nerd for 20 mins top and can prove it ill throw you 50k gold.Mangqtlol3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Trouble Logging in? I'm assuming everyone Is having issues??Lôckëd26 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 For those having issues logging in. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13507811333 Blizzard is aware and looking into it.Synfulminded0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTB Heavy Junk boxes Buying Heavy Junkboxes..10g per - CoD / pst in game.Lmbkidz1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LOL NICE GLITCH http://imgur.com/UhY57TEZenmapx5 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Looking for Ysondre Diaspora Looking up old players from Ysondre that now play mainly on other realms. Characters like Onebaddazz, Devilmage, Troopper, Baneite, Zenaud, Alexcooke, Andromeda, and others. Vanilla, BC, Wrath, Cata - got old stories, news of others former Ysondrites, or current gaming place - post a note!Morganade0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 14/14 N AotC Mage LF Guild Hello, As the title implies, I am an experienced player seeking a PvE-driven guild to ride out the rest of the expansion and potentially bridge into WoD with. I'm a vanilla veteran and possess multitudes of raiding and leadership experience and am looking to progress into heroic content. What I'm looking for: -A 10 or 25 man guild who can clear at least the first two wings of normal SoO. -A somewhat relaxed schedule consisting of no more than two designated raid days (Friday and saturday excluded entirely) If interested or wish to discuss any details further, feel free to add derpmachine#1976!Porksteeple1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Shadow priest Rank one PvP Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8stBB81zxk And my ranks one friends video as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwhvCcY827YRatbar9 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 {A} [WTB] 25 Guild newt0n#1411 WIll pay more for achievements / tabs. Will not pay more for members. LMK price in gameNcheese0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTS RARE FORMULA! I am selling the [Formula: Enchant Chest - Greater Stats] for 10k. It is a rare world drop. Pst Xqw or add my battletag Thingten#1985South0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 ~~Selling level 25 guild~~All BOA's! Must See Hello Tich Forums, My names Alex and I've been the owner of SeriousPVP for about a year now. A few months ago I quit, and even more recently I came back. My guild however, is suffering from my absence even in my return! I am undergeared and unable to take my guildies to the things that I want to offer. At the current time, I do not have a right hand man in the guild So I am looking to sell it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ Ive cleaned all the inactive members out of it for the seller. We have 5 Bank tabs, Atleast 15-30 players online during active hours. All BOA's unlocked, along with tons of other small achievements. I am not asking for much, but I am not giving a price. I just want my players/ my guild and its name to carry on with strength!~ Thanks, If im not AlexDK tonight, I will be on my lock! "TAMPIN" also I Tich! send me a whisper!! ! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/SeriousPVP/ -Alex.Alexdk1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 New Guild LF Raiders. Ascendance Inc<H> is currently looking for players who are interested in getting into raiding. If you are looking for a way to get into raiding but feel too far behind we are the guild for you. Depending on the group we end up with we will either start in normal or flex. We will most likely be raiding two nights a week. Once I get more people we can decide on a time that works best for everyone. Reply below or add my battletag (TrueProphecy#1943) for more info.Vachel3 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB 2's Carry on Tichondruis I am looking for a carry in 2's i am paying 200/win after 5 consecutive wins it goes to 225g and for every 5 wins added on to that another 25g is added per win so realistically if you keep winning without losing the price is upped btw it will be on my warrior i am very good on him with just 4 peices of gear i got to 1590 with a carry previous, we won 23 games consecutively and he was not that very good of a player please leave a responce or mesage my character in game his name is "Flago" Thanks.Bigboichoi0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB 9/9 Gold @ 54K Will pay 6k after each run - will be going on a geared main. add me if you can provide Bloodvenom#1100Bloodvenom0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 <That's A Wipe> Just established the guild charter this morning, if you're looking to raid late night (about 1:20am-3:30 or 4am) and can't find a guild that raids that late, hit me up! we need more people it's only level two right now but I'm in need of more people! #Sularius1986Bstabbinu2 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 LF Raiding Guild Hi, I am looking for raiding guild that raid on Friday and Saturday any time or Sunday-Thursday between 6AM - 8PM server time. My current ilvl is 546. And don't worry about gems + enchant on my armory right now, because I'll fix them when I find the raiding guild. Thank youNegito1 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 Wtb swift spectral tiger Buying the item for gold post offers on here or message me in game,mail.Losyouallday0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 <Sade Custodi> is recruiting! (Guild is on Tichondrius-Horde- Level 1) Sade Custodi is a newly formed guild looking for new and or experienced players in the World of Warcraft. All of our Founding Members are a group of friends that have experience in everyday Guild Activities, so Guild Tasks will be somewhat simple to tackle. (we hope). This guild will consist of PVE and PvP Content. We hope to aim for more of a PvP aspect, but as i said PVE will be done as well. We plan on doing regular RBGS and Arenas for pushing rating. We also offer free carrys for our fellow Guild members if the time is right. We have no problem with helping you gear either because we are a very friendly guild. A friendly reminder- Most of our guild consists of people of all ages. We would like to have a fun time while in our guild. We usually joke around and stuff of that sort. If you do not like a Guild that plays around and jokes with one another, this guild is probably not for you, as that is something that happens regularly with this guild! What do you get? - Free Carrys -Regular RBGS and Raids -Friendly and Funny guild members -Ability to communicate via Skype or Ventrillo -To join early and become a Veteran once the guild levels more -Much, much more. Overall, this guild will consist of almost everything. We hope you found this interesting and hope you join our guild. Lets get this going! Think your up for it? Add me on BattleTag! BT: Typler#1487 Hope to see you join <Sade Custodi> soon to start pwning. :D Thanks all, see you soon.Icÿ0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 2s partner for a warr? Hey guys my friend is a Warr and I was wondering what is the best 2s partner for a Warr out of hunter rogue enh or another warr?Murrek0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 WTS WHITE RIDING CAMEL, OR TRADE I am selling this Camel for 200k, or willing to trade it for a Rare Quality Spectral Tiger, or the Magic Rooster, possibly Corrupted or Blazing Hippogryph, if interested add ItsDega#1228, thanks for reading!!Koopur0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 In search of daily rbg guild! looking for a pvp guild that runs rbgs most days. older mature guild would be most suitable.Mòxx0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM; 80k Will be in at least full grievous by scheduled carry time.Xyzwarlock11 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Fallen Requiem is recruiting (5/14 Heroic) Hello! Fallen Requiem is a guild focused on PvE, and progressing through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a tight knit guild who has a very active community with a laid back atmosphere when it comes to hanging out, but progress is taken seriously. Raid Time: We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-10:00 server time. Requirements: As of right now we are looking for healers,(specifically a Disc. Priest or a Holy Paladin) but other healers are welcome. DPS are welcome to apply as well due to us trying to convert into a 25 man raiding group and then slim down to a 20 man roster for WoD. Before you apply you must have these things: Item Level of 560 or higher Legendary Cloak Know the ins-and-outs of your class Application Expectations: We would like to know any past raid experience that you have had and if you could please reference any guilds that you have been apart of on Tichondrius that would be greatly appreciated. As for where to apply, you can either mail me in-game or add me on Battle.net (GageA#1457). If you choose to mail me you will be expected to have your Item Level, Class, Spec and any other previous information requested in this post contained in the letter. Battle.net Ids are also required to be apart of a mail sent application so I can easily get back to you. Thank you and have a good day.Troidly0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 WTB Bloodtusk Shoulderpads/Wolf Rider's Glove ^Gaîwu0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Looking for 14/14h guild for mount Recently started to collect mounts. Looking for a guild that would be willing to invite me and let me stick around until exalted and purchase the mount. ThanksClootie1 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Better Call Thrall - Recruitment Better Call Thrall (level 25) Recruitment Who are we? We are made up of 90% Australian and New Zealanders along with a mix of American and Canadians. Very small in numbers however most of our players have been playing with each other since the original release and have members who have experience in the following. -Realm first PVE kills -Role play -Various aspects of PVP -Auction house/finance -Lore and history of the game -Achievement knowledge Who are we after? We are after similar minded relaxed Adult players online Midnight on-wards Server time who are willing to learn and grow as Warlords of Draenor approaches and then deep into the expansion. We have a goal to learn and complete Challenge modes on our characters and increase Arena rating the end the season strong whilst building in game relationships with new players before the current expansion ends. What can we offer you? -Teamspeak Server -Small close group of players to learn and level with into the new expansion -Adult players with a relaxed attitude to the game, We have members who are Parents/Medical Professionals etc -Players willing to spread the knowledge wealth of previous expansion experience. -Players willing to learn from you and your game experience -Battle ground groups, Arena and Rated battle ground groups Who to contact? Anyone in game from the guild or Battle tags -Flunk #1493 -Spazmo #6757 Thank youKhagthuk0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 WTB LEATHERWORKING KIT!!! i will buy a leatherworking kit for 10k heres my btag! Poobear#1902Zizistirling0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 [H] Dpriest iLvL 540 LF 10/25 Guild Greetings to all recruiting guilds on Tich. I'm currently looking for a guild that does SoO (Normal/Heroic) and plans on running all WoD content when the future expansion drops. I'm an experienced healer from BC, Wrath, and Cata. I'm recently returning from a short break and look forward to downing more content. I have around 2 to 3 friends who are dps that are also currently looking for a guild. Please send me an in game mail or hit me up over Battle.net (Panixz#1521) so that we can talk over Skype or another VoN program to discuss possible raid positions. Looking for 2-3 nights during the week and about 2-3 hours per night. (Times might be flexible depending on hours). Thanks so much!Thalmaht0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 LF BS CRAFTING <Lionheart Champion, Reborn> Looking for someone to craft Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Mats i already HAVE are: Living steel 6/6 Lionheart Blade Reborn 1/1 Mats needed Are BS Only BOP Spirit Of Harmony 6~ Lightning steel ingot 10~ Spirit of H I'm willing to pay 250g each = Total of 1500g Lightning Steel Ingots we can discuss the pricing. My Btag is Koma#1902Buruzuai0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 WTB [H] CRIMSON DEATH CHARGER Lowest on AH is 65K right now, I will give 60k Add me in game samiyam#1442Toshimonsta1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Fallen Requiem is recruiting (4/14 Heroic) Hello! Fallen Requiem is a guild focused on PvE, and progressing through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a tight knit guild who has a very active community with a laid back atmosphere when it comes to hanging out, but progress is taken seriously. Raid Time We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-10:00 server time. Requirements: As of right now we are looking for healers,(specifically a Disc. Priest or a Holy Paladin) but other healers are welcome. DPS are welcome to apply as well due to us trying to convert into a 25 man raiding group and then slim down to a 20 man roster for WoD. Before you apply you must have these things: Item Level of 560 or higher Legendary Cloak Know the ins-and-outs of your class Application Expectations: We would like to know any past raid experience that you have had and if you could please reference any guilds that you have been apart of on Tichondrius that would be greatly appreciated. As for where to apply, you can either mail me in-game or add me on Battle.net (GageA#1457). If you choose to mail me you will be expected to have your Item Level, Class, Spec and any other previous information requested in this post contained in the letter. Battle.net Ids are also required to be apart of a mail sent application so I can easily get back to you. Thank you and have a good day.Troidly2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Edge of Insanity -Bloodhoof Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (11/14) H 25 man on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you! Recently EOI decided to move to 25 man raiding in preparation for WoD. We are seeking exceptional players to join our ranks to progress through Heroic 25 man SoO. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30. Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group. Which are... -Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec. -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches. -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins. -Willing to take constructive criticism -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI What you can expect from us: -A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them. -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server. Our current needs are: Druid heals Any exceptional DPS/. Legendary cloak and ilevel of 565+ are required for raiding. Each will be reviewed on an individual basis. Please have recent parses for review during an interview. We are also looking for folks to finish out the tier, so if your guild is on break until WOD and your still wishing to raid this tier, contact us! All players, raiders or otherwise, are encouraged to apply. Eoi-guild.com If you have any questions please respond to this post or contact (Pvarron#1601), Magicrhino, myself (CP23X#1256)Clorox, or Drakedekay in game, Thanks for your time.Dkthemaximus0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 LF BS for/WTB Felsteel Gloves Im looking to buy Felsteel Gloves to complete my mog set, 500g for the gloves or my mats + 300g tip. Reply here or add Repcal#1199 if interested.Repcal1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Buying bulk ghost iron ore/golden lotus Looking to buy ghost iron ore and golden lotus in bulk, i can buy whatever amounts are sent to me. Ghost Iron Ore: 30g/stack Golden Lotus: 400g/stackNeonslug0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 WTB Spectral Tiger Willing to buy the blue quality spectral tiger for 200k, im not concerned with what the going price is for it, if you are tired of reposting it on the AH everyday, COD to me for 200kNeonslug0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Rogue looking to get started in PVE (H) Hi! As a big PVP fan, I decided to give PVE a serious shot. So, I am currently looking for a PVE oriented guild (horde side) with cool people that will hopefully help me gear up and progress through the current content. Msg me here or in game if you are interested! (Proxo#1562). My ilvl is 545, (Prideful pvp gear).Proxxoqtlol1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 LF serious RaF Hello everyone, I am looking for someone that i can RaF with and level up multiple 85's (RaF stops at 85). I am not paying for your account i am just simply recruiting you so that we can level together. I am currently wanting to level up a couple of Horde on Tichondrius and some Alliance on Darkspear. My battle tag is Crhanson#1134, message me if you are interested.Rái0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Holy Pally and Resto Druid LF Raid Group Hi There, We're two experienced raiders coming back after a break during Cata. Our last major raiding experience was Heroic 25m ICC. We've got most of the gear we can get from LFR, and are looking to join a raiding group or guild for normals and maybe heroics down the road. Our preferred raid times are pretty much anytime after 6:30 PM server. Tuesday is the only day that's a no-go. If your group or guild is in need of a few healers please let me know! We also enjoy PvP on the side so we're cool with that too. Thanks!Flashypullz3 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 any 420 friendly active guilds? Looking for a 420 friendly guild pvp or pve i have 10-14 normal raiding exp also :)Stonedkitty0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 LF ACTIVE RAID GUILD hi, i'm a casual player lf a raiding guild for flex and raiding in WoD i'm 525ilvl ATM working towards my legendary cape, i know all boss fights thanksAlh2 Jul 17, 2014