Tichondrius

4d Owlcapwn's Holiday Events. I'll be finishing off the year strong on Tichondrius with upcoming Holiday events. Halloween Fake Monster Mash: I'll gank three players in game for every kid that comes to my house expecting free candy. Four players for every 30 year old. Thankskilling: On Thanksgiving Day, I will hunt down, and gank low level questers. Christmas Day Massacre: On Christmas Eve leading into Christmas Day will be my Bloody Christmas event.. Battlegrounds all day long destroying any PVPer that enters my domain. All kills will be selfied, and tea-bagged... in the spirit of Christmas. New Years Eve: I'll be getting drunk, and passing out until early 2018. All events will be held by Owlcapwn (Horde,) and Sadampbuh (Alliance.) No faction, or player is safe. Your level means nothing to me. Blizzard will not help you, nor are they to be held responsible for my in-game griefing. I'll be doing what WPVP guilds.... but better.Owlcapwn15 4d
4d [H] <The Replacements> 5/9 M LFM <The Replacements> Is 5/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild and are wanting to open up to potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We did have a falling out in a previous guild due to some personal issues with past leadership and we forced to rebuild to what we have now. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of 1 DPS to complete our roster to be able to full clear M ToS and get ready for The Burning Throne. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 7:00pm – 10:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Position Filled Melee DPS: Position Filled Range DPS: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage (open for discussion with and RDPS) What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression. What we ask of you: We're looking for like-minded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: BlankyOswin#1942 – Recruitment ÐeadÐrop#1306 – Guild MasterÖswin1 4d
4d <Lucky Sigma> LFM 6/9M ToS 2-day raids! Lucky Sigma is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild with a friendly atmosphere and we're looking for some people to progress through Mythic content. We are on Tichondrius-US Horde. We have completed 9/10M NH and 7/7M EN previous tier. Curr ently, we are 6/9M ToS. We are looking for exceptional tank w/ OS, melee/ranged DPS (DK, S. priest, Boomkin, any RDPS top priority) and heals (Resto Sham, Disc/Holy Priest or others preferably with DPS OS). Raid days are Tuesdays & Thursdays 6-9pm PST Sundays (Alt/Trial/Optional runs): 4-7pm PST Unsure of us? You can watch our stream that goes up some raid days at: twitch.tv/lthuskies or our kill videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9NCK33Smubtw_pcERT7bQ Add Sngger#1725 LtHusky#1508 or Alanware#1584 for more information. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Lucky+Sigma Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/291344/latest/Sngger0 4d
4d [H] Looking for a Thursday night raid? Looking for another raid night? Want guild like structure without having to join a competitive PvE guild? Or maybe you have a guild that doesn't raid on Thursday nights, and or you have an alt you'd like to gear up without having to deal with terrible pugs. Every Thursday night at 9pm ST (midnight EST) I have and will be setting up H ToS pugs - which will soon be replaced by Antorus upon launch - with a few real life friends and consistent players I've met through premade groups. Every week we've managed to clear all the way to KJ and get a couple attempts in. I'm not insanely strict, you can bring your alts and your slightly under-geared friends so long as they listen. Most of us end up on discord to insure as smooth a run as possible. Although I'm not strict I will remove anyone who vastly under-performs, anyone who is unanimously voted out by the rest of the group or anyone who single-handedly causes a wipe on Maiden or Host. If this sounds good to you or if you have any comments, questions or concerns feel free to message me on Bnet or in-game. Damnitdan#1890 Looking for all classes and specs, especially if you are willing to perform multiple roles. TL/DR Thursday raids at 9pm ST Guaranteed 8/9 H ToS Leave whenever you want Bring alts Don't be garbage discordKhanzu0 4d
4d The Mootang Klan <The Mootang Klan> - Newly formed guild. Looking to recruit any RDPS for H ToS+ raiding Fri-Sat 7-10 server 8/9H ToS. Tight knit group looking to finish off ToS and get ready for Antorus. Obsidian#1794Danxayne0 4d
4d <The Replacements> 5/9M Recruiting <The Replacements> Is 5/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild and are wanting to open up to potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We did have a falling out in a previous guild due to some personal issues with past leadership and we forced to rebuild to what we have now. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of 1 DPS to complete our roster to be able to full clear M ToS and get ready for The Burning Throne. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 7:00pm – 10:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Position Filled Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, Rogue, Pally, Druid Range DPS: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Druid What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression. What we ask of you: We're looking for likeminded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: Ravyn#12998 BlankyOswin#1942Rävyn0 4d
4d 940 Warrior LF Mythic Guild. 940 Warrior LFG Mythic Guild: Long time mythic raider. CE: Guldan. 4/10 Mythic TOS: Coming off a mythic break. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/vankrina Are my logs. It's not as easy to parse well with pug tanks doing wacky stuff, and people killing you, but that at least shows my relative dps potential. I've had some good rng since my break to help keep me relevant: a 955 relic and a 930 engine/910 arcano among them. I cannot raid any earlier than 11pm EST. Not even 10:30. Bnet is vankrin#1851Vankrina2 4d
4d Positive Mental Attitude Group 2, 1 Day 3/9M Name: Positive Mental Attitude Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Website: http://positivementalattitude.enjin.com/ Progression: 3/9M ToS Core Raid Days: Friday Core Raid Times: 7PM-10PM PST(Server Time) About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses. What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression. Current Needs: TANK: N/A DPS: - HIGH PRIORITY! All are currently welcome HEALERS: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy Priest If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in. Contact: Apply on the Website, then you can contact me in game via BattleTag, or character whispers. I will also be checking this post frequently. BattleTags/Character Names: Ironicks#1316 - Ironicks, Ironickz Stream: Twitch.tv/Ironicks_tv We look forward to hearing from you!Ironikx4 4d
4d [H] <Bloodoath> Tu/Wed 5-7:30 2/9M LF Raiders <Bloodoath> is a Raiding and Mythic+ Guild, currently recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are 2/9 Mythic and looking to add a couple more players to fill out our team. We run raids on Tues/Weds 5:00-7:30pm Server time/PST with optional runs on Sundays for gearing alts/trials and clearing more content. We are currently recruiting experienced DPS (will accept any class depending on the player) and a possible Tank/Healer. Our roster is nearly complete but we just need a couple dedicated raiders to fill it out. If our raid times and current progression seem like something of interest to you or you are also looking for a solid mythic+ guild then contact me: Asuna#12771 or Snowfrog#1398. Message us in game at Asunaah/Guv or Snowfrogz or leave a reply here.Asunaah10 4d
4d <The Replacements> 5/9M Recruiting <The Replacements> Is 5/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild and are wanting to open up to potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We did have a falling out in a previous guild due to some personal issues with past leadership and we forced to rebuild to what we have now. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of 1 DPS to complete our roster to be able to full clear M ToS and get ready for The Burning Throne. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 7:00pm – 10:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Position Filled Melee DPS: Position Filled Range DPS: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression. What we ask of you: We're looking for likeminded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: Ravyn#12998 BlankyOswin#1942Rävyn3 4d
5d [A] Sicilian Defense recruiting! Hi everyone! Who are we? Sicilian Defense are recruiting players that are leveling their character on Tichondrius. We are a newly formed guild that focus on leveling through questing and dungeons. What do we do? Leveling Questing Dungeons Low level Bgs World PVP *Our goal is to enjoy the game. We will be focusing on 5-man mythic/raiding and casual PvP (BGs) in the near future as well. How can we join the guild? Whisper 'Gillislee' or 'Burkhead' in game. Or BattleTag : Farfadet#1339 Or Post here with the character you would like to join with. Thanks!Gillislee1 5d
5d 932 BM hunter LF raiding guild My btag - Diggity#11385 - add me to talkDiggityqt5 5d
5d H <Overly Offensive> 9/9 H ToS LFM Overly Offensive About Us Overly Offensive is a semi - casual horde guild. We are here to progress and plan on doing so. Our main goal is to experience all the content the game has to offer. Most of us are in our mid to late 20's with some in our 30's and beyond so we prefer 21+. We are close-knit and genuinely enjoy busting each other's balls in Discord. Progress 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times Tuesday - 5:00PM to 8:00PM Server Thursday - 5:00PM to 8:00PM Server Sunday - 5:00PM to 8:00PM Server (alt night - if we have the ppl online) Expectations We understand life happens. A lot of us are married with children and realize this is just a game. However, we do expect you to make the raids and be ready on time. But it won't be the end of the world if you can't make a raid from time to time. If you're undergeared, we will help you get the needed gear, but we expect you to put in effort with that as well. Most importantly though is we expect you to be respectful of other guildies and the rest of the game world as a whole. Available Positions DPS - All classes (2 to 3) Healer - All classes (1) Contacts GMs/Officers Mauzzie - mauzzur#1925 Odinblow - colonblow#1545 Pickerd - pickerd#1298 Zeik - zeik#1223 If this sounds like a good home for you or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Hope to hear from you.Mauzzie29 5d
5d [H] <The Replacements> 5/9M LF More <The Replacements> Is 5/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild and are wanting to open up to potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We did have a falling out in a previous guild due to some personal issues with past leadership and we forced to rebuild to what we have now. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of 1 DPS to complete our roster to be able to full clear M ToS and get ready for The Burning Throne. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 7:00pm – 10:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Position Filled Melee DPS: Position Filled Range DPS: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression. What we ask of you: We're looking for likeminded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: ÐeadÐrop#1306 – Guild Master Kenit#1888 - Officer Flipnotbean#1236 - OfficerShøckandpaw10 5d
5d The Mootang Klan The Mootang Klan - Newly formed guild, new to Tichondrius. Looking to recruit 1, non-bear, tank and any DPS for H ToS+ raiding Fri-Sat 7-10 server 8/9H ToS. Seven of us moved from Hyjal for a better environment. We are also recruiting for weekly M+10 dungeons and casual chitchat. Add Obsidian#1794 if interested..Danxayne5 5d
6d LF raiding guild high level arena player, 8x glad, missed rank 1 by 15 points. i quit arena. want to raid. 0 legion raiding exp, 0 pve gear, low concordance, no logs, not applying. LF mythic raiding guild so I can outperform all of you. must start 7pm server+ available all days. don't care about gear, don't give me any loot unless you want to. horde or alliance, have hunters on both.Qonnect2 6d
6d (H) LF Guild for Myself and Friends. My (RL) friends and I recently moved to the server a week ago. We're looking for a guild that their main focus is more 5-Man Mythic Dungeons. After watching the forums here and chat in-game it seems most guilds here focus on raiding, pvp, or (often) they claim to do everything under the sun. So, I'm wondering, are there any guilds who sole focus is the 5-Man Mythics? Or will we need to join a guild that does a little of everything to find other like-minded players?Metallum4 6d
6d Looking for a raid team Looking for a weekend sat/Sunday raid team from 9pm - whenever pst . Have a lot of toons raid Rdy all around 930 bt billy13511Meatosaurs2 6d
6d H <Onslaught> 4/9 M (7/10M prepatch) LFM! <Onslaught> Is currently looking for DPS for our Core group! We are a west coast guild raiding Tue/Wed/Sun 7pm Server! Our current progress is 3/9M ToS! As it stands right now we need ranged DPS and a Holy Pally. As always though, we're not going to turn down exceptional players of any class or spec. Priding ourselves on having a fun atmosphere, and still downing content, most of our core group has been playing together since Vanilla. All raid logs are on Warcraft Logs if you're wanting to check us out. Message Soothinglime (Superfunlime#1294) or Romryn (BroDustin #1216 ) in game for more details! Thanks for your time :) Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Sun 7:30 PM ServerRomryn20 6d
Oct 16 <Serendipity> 8/9M WTS ToS Heroic Carry! Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find information regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 7/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 650k . Date of Sale: 09/25/17 at 7:15pm CST / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k Mythic +10 completion : 200k -935 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at rigby#1872 or on discord at Rigby#0998.Lìv10 Oct 16
Oct 15 [H] [US] Tichondrius <Orc Chasm> 4/9M [2DAY] Hello I'm Denalb and we need your ranged dps for our mythic raid. We are Orc Chasm, a laid back guild, that like to progress through raids while not being super serious. We are currently 4/9M working on desolate host, but this is where we need your help. We are currently looking for 2-3 ranged DPS to fill some spots that are lacking in attendance. We are a 2 Day raid that runs Mythic ToS Tues/Wed from 5:30PM-8:00PM server time. We use good old loot council, but we don't play favorites and we try our best to distribute loot equally. Those of you who are looking for a mythic raiding guild that also likes to raid on alts in heroic, and run mythic plus should talk to me in game. We are looking for hunters, spriests, boomies, but are accepting all potential recruits. The only thing we are asking is that you can raid both nights consistently. Antorus is coming eventually and we'd like to get far in to mythic ToS before that happens. TLDR: 2 Day Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 5:30PM-8:00PM ST Need Boomkins SPriests and Hunters for Mythic ToS Alt Runs weekly Mythic Plus nightly Message Denalb, Silvergreen, Bayner in game.Denalb4 Oct 15
Oct 15 Looking for our #20 RDPS <The Replacements> Is 5/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild and are wanting to open up to potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We did have a falling out in a previous guild due to some personal issues with past leadership and we forced to rebuild to what we have now. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of 1 DPS to complete our roster to be able to full clear M ToS and get ready for The Burning Throne. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 7:00pm – 10:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Position Filled Melee DPS: Position Filled Range DPS: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage (open for discussion with and RDPS) What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression. What we ask of you: We're looking for like-minded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: BlankyOswin#1942 – Recruitment ÐeadÐrop#1306 – Guild MasterÖswin0 Oct 15
Oct 14 [H] 4/9M <Orc Chasm> Hi Friends, we are 4/9 mythic and have been limited in our mythic raiding due to attendance issues on our second raid day of the week. We raid Tue/Wed at 5:30 - 8pm PST (8:30 - 11pm EST). We are looking for competent DPS (range preferred) to join our mythic roster (don't be shy if you're something else). We have a great group of friends who raid and have fun together. We have been playing together through ALL of legion, but most of us have been playing from vanilla or later expansions. Raiding mythic can be tough due to the large number of required people, so often times people have to sit out. We make sure this is done fairly and swap people out if they need gear off a boss. Leadership has no issues sitting out. We do require that you know how to play your class, and you have to be able to do mechanics at a mythic level. We're not going to be able to carry those who have poor DPS or those with bad mechanics, we are pushing mythic after all. Please be ready to perform and roast our core members.Dyenekes1 Oct 14
Oct 14 WTS Alani WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent/Alani on Tichondrius.Dankbanker1 Oct 14
Oct 14 Recruiting for Sunday Night Only Raid Group <Lord Maligath Fan Club> is recruiting healers and dps for our Sunday Night Raid Group. We raid from 6p - 10p pst on Sundays only. We are a group of friends that have been playing together for 5 years now. We are experienced raiders that have been playing since BC and earlier. We created the guild because we just don't have the time to do a full-time raid schedule anymore due to the unfortunate happening known as real life. We're laid back to an extent; we still expect you to hold your own. We haven't done mythic progression this expansion due to the lack of a full-time raiding schedule. We are still pushing Heroics and have cleared 8/10 H ToS. The lack of set raiders has set us back significantly this tier specifically. Our raid group currently consists of : 2 tanks: Xions - Bear(a highly experienced raider with seemingly endless tank knowledge, it's all he plays) and myself - DH 2 healers : Sorbres - Resto Sham, and Leoday - Holy Paladin 4 dps(ocassionally 5) : Bloodydot - Warlock, Tarielyse - Hunter, Halfbakedham - Bal druid, Skaalbyld - Rogue. Ideally we like to run 15, so you can see where the problem lies. This means we generally pug 1-2 healers and about 4-6 dps. Relying on so many pugs means we constantly are filtering the bad players and the people who stay for just that one boss in the hopes of a certain item. They also have no patience for any wipes whatsoever(because somehow we have evolved past progression in WoW). Despite all of this, we are very optimistic for 7.3. We already have a solid core in the group we have. If we are able to extend upon this, we would be highly successful without question. Come have fun with us and enjoy a fun Sunday. Alts are welcome as long as you show up! Add me on battletag Moserman#1208 or message/mail in game either to Zudoke or Xions. Thanks!Zudoke4 Oct 14
Oct 13 <Friends> [3/9M] is recruiting! <3 <Friends> is recruiting exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS! Who we are: The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. I took ownership back in Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When I came back I decided I'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild w/ the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10 (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we've had a handful of setbacks (like one of our tanks got himself a 6mo ban) but we're resilient as hell and we've still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 3/9 Mythic! Also - We just (as of 9/10) transferred to Tichondrius from Vashj! After some frustrating encounters with the attendance boss, we thought we'd seek greener pastures in hopes of building a super strong roster! <3 What we do: First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Sunday, noon-3p PST. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs. On top of all of that, we're planning a Blizzcon viewing party in the DC area in November. What we need: Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for. Death Knight Blood- Low Frost- High Unholy- High Demon Hunter Havoc- High Vengeance- Low Druid Guardian- Low Feral- High Boomkin- High Resto- Low Hunter MM- High BM- High Survival- High Mage Fire- Med Frost- Med Arcane- Med Monk BM- Low WW- High MW- Low Pally Prot- Low Holy- Low Ret- High Priest Disco- Low Holy- Low Shadow- High Rogue Sub- High Outlaw- High Assassin- High Shaman Resto- Low Enhance- High Elemental- High Warlock Demo- High Afflic- High Destro- High Warrior Prot- Low Fury- High Arms- High Get in contact with us! <3 Myself (the GM) - Nate#1624 Turtle (an officer) - Dragonturtle#1453 Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708Hälö14 Oct 13
Oct 13 Sacred Samophlange 2/9M LFM Late Night Raids Sacred Samophlange is a late night guild on Tichondrius and we are looking for more players to bolster our roster for heroic and Mythic progression. Current Progression: 9/9H Tomb 3/9M Tomb We are currently looking for: Holy Paladin or MW Monk(High) Any Good DPS. All other good players who like to raid and play late night. If your class/spec is not listed above and you feel you are an exceptional player, please get in touch with us in game. These are not bench spots. If you apply, expect to receive a full-time raiding position. Who Are We? Sacred Samophlange is a late-night community/raiding guild on Tichondrius (Horde) – US. We are a group of people who prioritize having fun first. We want to clear content, Normal, Heroic and Mythic. Our Raid Times: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am PST Loot: Loot distribution is pretty straightforward in Sacred Samophlange. We use a loot coucil compromised of raiders that we rotate in and out and officers so loot distribution is fair. If you are interested in joining, contact one of these players in game or by in-game mail: ingame: Gloriontwo (Glorion#1299) In Discord: Kabish (Barbalion#4031) KFC (Harry#0507) Nilzu (Tasonish#0710) Glorion (Glorion#3221) Feel free to respond to this post and let us know you are interested as well. You could also just whisper any member of Sacred Samophlange and they will direct you to an officer.(edited)Gloriontwo2 Oct 13
Oct 13 (H)<SSEN> 5/9M LFM 2nights raid(Fri,Sat) SSEN is a Korean American Guild, we finished NH 10/10M, and now looking forward to push ToS Mythic progression. Currently we finished 5/9M and working on Mistress Sassz'ine Raid Times: Friday 7pm - 11pm PST Saturday 7pm - 10pm PST We have heroic and normal ToS runs twice a week each. Currently we are recruiting all classes and specs. We require at least ilvl of 915, and WCL for ToS N, H. Thank you. Contact: Applejack821#3316, Seven#3433, rea1#11594 ▶ 일정 : 주 2회 북미 서부 기준 : 금요일, 토요일 저녁7시~ 11시 (주 2회)한국 기준 : 토요일, 일요일 오전11시~오후3시 (주 2회)각각 4시간 일정입니다. 일정이 변경되어서 한국 기준으로는 완전히 주말 일정이며, US 거주이신 경우엔 금욜, 토욜 일정입니다. ▶구인중인 클래스 탱커 : 양조,수드,혈죽 (딜 스왑하시면 주,부특 상관없이 둘다 주특으로 인정해드리며 더욱 환영)딜러 : 조드, 법사, 흑마, 냥꾼, 암사, 무기전사, 도적, 딜죽기힐러 : 신기,회드 (신사,복술 후순위) ▶간략한 공대 소개저희 SSEN공대는 밤의 요새 한인 공대 최초 신화 굴단 킬을 위해 만들어진 공대입니다. 이후 한인 공격대중 처음으로 굴단 신화킬을 성공하였고이번 살게라스 무덤 레이드에서도 역시 한인 최초 킬제덴 신화 킬을 위해 인원 모집중에 있습니다.현재의 공격대 아이템 분배룰은 각각 템 파밍 현황, 스탯 효율, 참여율, 공격대 프로그레스상 기여도 등등을 고려해서 룻 카운실 애드온을 통해 오피셔들이 투표해서 템을 분배하는 방식입니다. 더불어서 저희 공격대는 본 인원과 예비멤버를 따로 구분해서 두지 않습니다. 현재 파밍몹인 신화 1,2,3,4넴드 경우에는 신입분들 및 해당 네임드 드랍템이 필요한 분을 되도록 우선 참석시키고자 하며트라이 네임드에서는 최적화된 인원 구성으로 프로그레스 지향적으로 구성하려고 합니다. ▶공대 가입 문의처Aseven , Shúgo , Minitte, Dkcrit 접속중인 아무에게나 귓말,우편 문의주시면 됩니다. 보다 빠른 문의를 하시고자 하는 분은 카톡 아이디 byseven 으로 연락주셔도 됩니다.Shúgo11 Oct 13
Oct 12 [H] <Grey Parse Academy> Recruiting! Hello there! I am the Raid Leader for <Grey Parse Academy> We are a fresh 2-night raiding guild but full of long time friends that come from mythic raiding and heroic raiding that are just looking to have fun raiding but also be efficient. Our goal is to clear AotC in a timely manner every tier and have a lot of fun doing it! We are currently 9/9H and are looking to push into Mythic! We are about 16-19 strong at the moment but we hope to be between 22-25 as we push into mythic. I hope I caught your attention and I look forward to speaking to anyone interested in joining :) Raid Times: Wednesday 8-11 PST Thursday 8-11 PST Mythic+ most nights with making sure everyone at least has a 10 done Loot style: Progression minded loot council but we do take into account attendance, attitude, and whether you're a trial or not. Recruitment needs: Ranged DPS: Warlock (Very High) Boomkin (High) Spriest (High) Mage (High) Elemental (High) Melee DPS: Rogue (Very high) Warrior (High) Retribution (High) Enhance (High) Feral (High) Windwalker (High) Healers: Overall Low priority, 1 Core healer spot is open with 1-2 flex healer spots open Holy Pally (High) Resto Shaman (High) Resto Druid (Low) Priest (Low) MW (Low) As always any class/spec is welcome to talk to me, we may have a spot for you! Contacts: Jazzon#1659 - Raid Leader Stadtfeld#1865 - OfficerDitchstrider65 Oct 12
Oct 12 948 havoc lf guild 948(943) 70 trait 8/9 3/3 10/10 havoc dh Looking for at least 7/9 mythic guild. Available sunday to thursday 7-1am EST with the exception of wednesday 9-1am EST. For more info pst me or add me in game at jakels1273#1738. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Jakelss. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/jakelssJakelss1 Oct 12
Oct 12 [H]<Audacity> recruiting Tue-Th, 9-12am PST [H]<Audacity> is recruiting our mythic raiding group. Content cleared 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 7/10 Mythic Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raid Times 9PM-12AM PST Tues/Wed/Thurs Anyone interested should get in touch with an officer. Officers Trixbunneh#1888 Rna#1533 Emure#1473 Storme#1224 MonkeyMan#11337Stormnx0 Oct 12
Oct 12 Dawnbringer Returns, and dies. (RIP Owlcapwn) Hi moo friends! I hope you're all doing well this fine morning! So at about 2:30-3:00am CST tonight, Dawnbringer aka Owlcapwn was caught in Tanaan Jungle. Seeing how Mr. No Deaths is usually only out and about around that time, we decided to send a search party for the elusive troll. Roughly 15 minutes into the search we spotted Mr. I cannot be killed via the Spy addon. Here we proceeded to follow the possible bubble hearth king, however he did not make it out of the jungle alive. Mr. I'm a wow god was solo'd by a boomkin (as picture shows rogue being in air and no dmg done via recount) and was not given the chance to make his skirm queue, feather or bubble hearth exit. As stated as before by Owlcawpwn himself 6 days ago: ... Dawnbringer is at roughly 709 item level, so it's not undergeared. In addition! After the #$@ whooping that Mr. No Deaths just got on his paladin, he rage logged for the the night as you can see on the following album! (/who was done on Derpspear also btw) http://imgur.com/a/hpFof We added #4Deaths to your account tonight, Owlcapwn @ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Dawnbringer/statistic#21 Follow me on twitter @Dawnbringer4deathslol EDIT: Inb4 Matt complains about something irrelevant because he got sniped tonight @ http://i.imgur.com/1EPH5hA.jpgCydelz78 Oct 12
Oct 11 [H] 930 Fury Warrior Looking for a potential guild would like it to be decently mythic progressed (Please note that I do not have any mythic experience however quick learner and good at mechanics). Needs to be drama free and for loot to be distributed among raid members fairly. Raid times I can mostly work around as long as they are not too late within EST. Please post your info and B-Tag and ill get back to you ASAP. Thanks.Hiraishin1 Oct 11
Oct 10 [H] LF Late Night group Hello. I'm looking for a raid guild/group that could use a Warlock, and that fits my time frame. I'm 930, AOTC. I'd like to find a group that: 1. Raids weeknights (mon-thurs) 2. Raids late nights ( anywhere between 10pm - 4am or so) 3. Around my progression (late H ToS / early Mythic). I'm not a "cutting edge" type. I aim for AOTC every tier and a few mythic bosses if I can. 4. Or if the times dont work, a large social guild, with multiple raid groups that could use a capable filler RDPS Thanks for reading, appreciate the time.Jessefalor1 Oct 10
Oct 10 Looking for Large PVP guild Looking for a new home in the horde mostly focusing on pvp and mythic plus dungeonsCìrena6 Oct 10
Oct 10 LF PVP Guild LF PVP Guild. Very interested in RBG's. Love arena. I'm not a pro player, but I'm not craptastic either.Foxallian14 Oct 10
Oct 9 [H] Petrichor 3/9M 9/9H 2DAY LFM <Petrichor> 3/9M 9/9H is currently looking for 3-5 players to join our roster so we can continue Mythic Content. Our raid times are: Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm PST Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm PST We also have a completely optional alt/fun raid day on Friday during those same times, we usually clear normal, might step into Herioc once our alts have better gear. Our current recruiting needs are: DPS: All classes needed Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid Tanks: Not currently in a need of a MS tank, but if you have a dps OS that you can raid with it would be nice to have a back up. You can apply at : https://petrichor-guild.enjin.com/ We also provide food/flasks/repairs to all of our raiders. Discord is mandatory. Guild regularly organizes Mythic +'s every week so no one has to miss out on that +10 weekly chest. We also accept all casuals and fellow goblins! Please contact any officers if you have any questions and would like to join!!! Killpriest#1447 Gambit#1258Killstagger21 Oct 9
Oct 8 How do we stop trade spam? Why is it a political forum now? When did barrens chat move? I'd like to see an addon that takes certain keywords and blocks the person who said it.Haivrasat3 Oct 8
Oct 7 [Dismay] [ToS 5/9M] Recruiting DPS! [Dismay] [ToS 5/9M] [US-Tichondrius] is a progression raiding guild looking to fill its ranks with players who want to excel and clear current content. We look for players who want to compete at a competitive dps level against others; constantly finding new ways to improve. We expect any applicant to have a clear understanding and knowledge of their class and game mechanics, the willingness to spend time out of the game to learn how to better themselves in game, and a good attitude both in and out of game. Schedule: Tuesday 8-1130 PST Thursday 8-1130 PST All raid spots are competitive, so if you don't see your class/role listed here, feel free to add my battletag anyway! That said, our current needs are as follows: DPS: Recruiting any excpetional DPS! *Current needs: Spriests/rogues What we offer: A stable, drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing with one another. We offer M+15s and higher. We offer outside raiding play as well with people on through out the day. What we ask of you: We're looking for like minded players who aren't interested in dramatics, aren't selfish, can take constructive criticism, are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed in a raiding environment, and are looking for a long term home. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard. If you feel you meet this criteria and are interested in us, please add any of these tags to contact an officer: Brutelight#1960 CitizenWayne#1708 ChileanPepr#1784Ôvaryacting1 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H] <Day Drinkers> is looking for more! <Day Drinkers> is a casual guild raiding Tues/Thurs 6-9pm Server Time. We enjoy running Mythic+, Dungeons, Transmog Runs, Arena's, and BG's together. Looking forward to tackling the new Argus raid together when it's out. Feel free to /who me or one of our members and ask for an invite! Our discord information is linked on our guild info once you join.Gwanglord4 Oct 7
Oct 7 LF raiding guild High level arena player, bored of arenas, want to raid. 0 legion raiding exp, 0 pve gear, low concordance, no logs, not applying. LF mythic raiding guild so I can outperform all of you. Must start 7pm server+ Available all days.Qonnect0 Oct 7
Oct 6 8/9M <Friendly Banter> LF DPS <Friendly Banter> is an experienced Alliance guild on Tichondrius. We are currently 8/9M ToS. We are looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids. Currently looking for an exceptional flex player that can play both DPS and heals at a high level Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST Server: Tichondrius Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Raid Current Progression: 8/9M ToS Links: Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/162326 WoW Progress- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Friendly+Banter/rating.tier16_25 WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/Friendly_Banter/ Contact Information: Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Racialist) Officer: ArchProject#1457 (Lunorah) Currently Recruiting: ... To Apply: Please post an application on either our site: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ or you can respond back to us on this forum. We will review all applications and get back to anyone as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to either of us, we'll be happy to further explain and answer any questions you guys may have or even just to chat. We look forward to anyone joining Friendly Banter :)Racialist30 Oct 6
Oct 6 LF casual guild Hi all, I'm looking for a casual raiding guild that me and a friend could join I'm 922 arms/fury and he's a 921 bear tank. Looking for a guild that only raids weekdays and daytime. We're looking to finish H with the intent of finishing strong for the upcoming argus raid. We're looking for others who want to have fun and take on content together. Feel free to contact me HPdragon#1300Hpdragon0 Oct 6
Oct 6 935/938 Guardian druid LF Mythic Raiding 9/9Heroic AoTC looking for Mythic raiding guild between 1-3/9 mythic preferred looking for raid times @ 8pm pacific or 9pm pacific must be horde but i may be open to Alliance must be a guild looking for a tank my Battle id is reaper#1602 add me if interestedZundap0 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H] <The Murloc Saints> 3/9M LF 2 Ranged DPS <The Murloc Saints> Hardcore-ish Horde PvE guild on Tichondrius. Currently 3/9M, still need some core and bench players. Raid schedule: Tuesdays 9pm-12am + Sundays 8pm-12am PST (2 nights, 7 hours) CURRENT RECRUITMENT: Always looking for skilled raiders regardless of recruitment needs. Also looking for anybody wanting a Heroic core and Mythic bench spot. DPS: Mage, Hunter, Shaman, Death Knight (LESS COMP) | Others (MORE COMP) TANKS: Death Knight HEALS: Bench only Our goals: We are firstly a progression guild above all else, with the intent to keep bolstering our roster in order to reach Cutting Edge. After that, building a community is the next focus. We want every member of our guild to be happy with where they are and enjoy being a part of it. Our Expectations: 90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time. We have a system for letting the guild know you will be absent from raid. You just send a message in the #announcements channel saying what days you will miss. A 24h notice is acceptable, much less and context may be required. We have 4 required addons for raiding with us: RCLootcouncil (for loot), Exorsus Raid Tools, Weak Auras 2, DBM/BigWigs. Have these installed before you join the raid group. Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all. Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise. Guild Environment: First and foremost, this is a very mature guild; our humor can be quite vulgar and sometimes just a little mean. We do not have an age requirement however, as long as you can handle criticism and laugh at yourself you will enjoy the antics. That being said, when it comes to how we run our raid it is a different story. We use our time wisely and don’t BS around between bosses. Walking back after a wipe will be kept to a bare minimum. We have one 8 minute break about halfway through raid but that is it. During pulls we expect only the assigned members to speak. With exceptions, of course. Trial Period: Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, an officer decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider. Officer contacts: StudMuffin#1856 -GM + Recruitment Cynn#1122 -Officer Eazydoezit#11767 -Raid Lead Psychosixx#11896 -Officer VaelMD#1284 -OfficerFlagmehard4 Oct 6
Oct 5 ISO: Just the right guild the elusive 'just right ' horde-side guild is what my hubby and i are looking for . reasonably large (or at least active on more than just raid nights) social guild that enjoys some /all of the following : working on achievements , pvplite(nothing too hard core cause im terrible at it , but i need those achieves so ... ) , mythic+ , and the hubbys work schedule currently blows so , no raiding for him , but i've done up to 8/9h and i'm avail weeknights til about midnight server about us : ive been a pally tank(929) with my main (who is not this toon =P) since tbc more/less up until the last couple of weeks , but most dont need those so i am a rather sucky ret(925) atm which i havent played for a long time other than during mythics . i play 'whack a mole' with a couple of alts , and like leveling (weird like that) . hubby mains a holy/ret pally and has a decent resto/enh shaman .we've both played since 2005 .. and i dunno what else to add so you can find me ingame if you have questions: siryn#1371Sìryn2 Oct 5
Oct 5 [H] [US] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> 9/9H Location: Horde – Tichondrius About us: Mythic Plus is a fairly new guild that has gotten together with a single goal in mind and that is mythic progression. We recently had our raid team come together for heroic clears, but are lacking the numbers to continue progression into mythic content. We raid 3 days a week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6pm to 9pm server (PST). We are not looking to be gearing people up, more so looking to get into mythic content ASAP. We take raids serious, and want individuals who do as well. Mandatory Reading: be ilvl 920+; 55+ points in MS Artifact Weapon be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics communicate in English and use a microphone have logs for us to look at We raid three times a week, a total of 9 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you. Raid Times: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals. Legion Progression: ToS 9/9 Heroic Contact Info: You can contact us here or at our guild website. http://mythicplus.proboards.com/Didwewin18 Oct 5
Oct 5 Looking for a cozy guild Hello there!! Is there any chill and cozy alliance guild looking for members? Because I am one ! I’m a prot Paladin , currently 870ilvl, not a hardcore raider or anything, just want to casually do some pvp, mythics, raids, everything but with friends and fun! I couldnt find any on trade chat or the guild finder tool that’s why I’m posting here. Thanks !Esure1 Oct 5
Oct 5 ⚔️<Mercy> 9/9H recruiting Ranged DPS⚔️ <Mercy> - Tichondrius (9/9H) US Is recruiting competent, skillful, dedicated raiders for our raid team. Looking to start Mythic ToS and have a team ready for Mythic Antorus. We actively run M+ keystones and are always looking for people interested solely in running them also. Recruiting for Tanks: Bear, DK, Warrior Healer: Paladin, Shaman Melee: Warrior, DH, DK Ranged: Hunter, Priest, Warlock, Mage, Boomkin If you don't see your class listed, we are still interested, but the group in a snapshot view would benefit most from these listed classes. We will still trial any competent, skilled player. What we expect We expect raiders to be on 15 minutes before raid time for invites. Come to raid prepared to do mechanics, able to play your class, and have a positive attitude during raid. During the week to be farming AP and doing M+ instances to augment gear from raids. As we are a pretty mature guild, we understand absences happen. Being able to communicate those absences immediately instead of 2 minutes before the first boss pull is mandatory. If interested give Andromïna (Andromina#1630), Michels (Chawski#1147), or Excyted (Expyre#11650) a whisper to discuss the guild/trialing in more detail. Transfers for QUALIFIED candidates will be provided or reimbursed. Andromïna9 Oct 5
Oct 5 Casual PvP Oriented Guilds? Hello, Hoping to get back into WoW for the next few months, but I definitely want to do so with a strong group of fun and casual players. I am looking for a more casual styled guild with a strong amount of PvP activity, but who also might dabble in mythics or other PvE content. After searching around it seems like I might have some good results on this wonderful server, so if you are in a guild like this, or can recommend one that I should get in contact with please let me know. Horde or Alliance, doesn't matter to me as I will likely reroCéreny1 Oct 5