Tichondrius

Nov 27 Pings when playing on Tichon from Australia? Hey guys. I am a player who is currently living in Australia playing on frostmourne server and I was just wondering for any players living in Australia playing on Tichondrius server, how are the pings? Does it lag badly? or is it alright to handle? How are the raids? I got so many friends from US currently playing in Tichondrius server and I am thinking of moving to Tichon. Help me plzzzzYehwa2 Nov 27
Nov 27 [H] <Afterhours> Late Night 3/9M Name: Afterhours Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Website: https://afterhourstichondrius.enjin.com/ Progression: 3/9m with 11 pugs. (9 Members with 9/9M Experience) Core Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday Core Raid Times: 10:30pm-1:00am PST(Server Time) About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses. Afterhours is a recently formed guild consisting of some members from Positive Mental Attitude. What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression. Current Needs: TANK: HIGH PRIORITY! Any DPS: - HIGH PRIORITY! Any HEALERS: If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in. Contact: Apply on the Website, then you can contact me in game via BattleTag, or character whispers. I will also be checking this post frequently. BattleTags/Character Names: Ironicks#1316 - Ironiks, Ironickz Stream: Twitch.tv/Ironicks_tv We look forward to hearing from you!Ironicks13 Nov 27
Nov 27 [H] High Life-Recruiting 9/9 H Recruiting posts are all the same so I won’t bore you with telling you what makes us different or better than every other guild on this server. So… we are different and better. We are a horde guild that has been around for almost a year now. We push heroic difficulty each tier and have been pretty successful at it. Mythic+ groups are very active and a nightly occurrence. If you are curious about our activity/skillset please check out our logs. They are public. We recruit for a few weeks before each new raid and now is that time. If you want a shot at being on a steady raid team and aren’t afraid of a little competition, this is it. Also, we joke around quite a bit and are a little on the Rated R side of things so just a heads up. Raid times are Tue/Wed from 7:30-9:30pm The only loot distribution method we run is personal loot. no master loot, no loot council, no bs If you like what you see do not hesitate to send one of us a shout. Tags are listed below or respond to this post and we will hit you up. Silkybrown#1475 – Nërvö / Animë Haanjobe#1697 – Daldalee / Grimsbo Daimian#1105 - SominicJumbala37 Nov 27
Nov 27 938 Rogue LF Guild Transferring to Tich this week. Spent this past tier raiding with a casual guild only clearing Heroic each week. Would like to step up to Mythic for this next tier. Looking for an evening guild. No more than 3 nights a week. You can see my logs here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/darkspear/strm ^ Was my rogue before faction changing. Hit me up if you wanna chat: Storm#14877Stagrx0 Nov 27
Nov 27 Horde for life my doggos! Tattoo! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb5yNeqnVN2/ Don't worry alliance I might combine the two!Zingfer3 Nov 27
Nov 27 <Concept> 6/9M Recruiting <Concept> Is 6/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild LF potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of RDPS & Heals to complete our roster to be able to quickly progress into Antorus. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 6:00pm – 9:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Druid, Shaman Melee DPS: Position Filled Range DPS: Shaman, Warlock, Druid What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Antorus. What we ask of you: We're looking for likeminded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: Ravyn#12998 Eclipse#1443 Herc#1566Rävyn2 Nov 27
Nov 26 Havoc DH looking for a guild. I’ve recently returned to WoW a month ago after taking a break during Mythic NH progression. My ilvl is 928 (918 equipped). My former main (ww monk) has cleared Heroic KJ several times, but I am shifting back to the DH. I’ve been struggling to find successful pugs to work on getting the right gear, so it’s time to find a guild. This is part of the reason my ilvl is being pulled down. I am looking for a try-hard guild that enjoys a competitive atmosphere in all aspects of WoW whether it’s M+, or farming Normal and Heroic raids. I’m in the process of sifting through WoWprogress looking for the right match, and in the meantime I figured I would post here. I am looking for a like-minded group of people who enjoy making the most of their time online. I will show up, do my job, and if I make a mistake it won’t happen twice. Looking for people who will work together during progression with laser focus. Once the boss is no longer an issue mechanically, the next goal should be killing it as fast as possible. Due to RL restrictions the days of raiding for 4hrs a day 5 days a week are long behind me, therefore I like to be efficient with my time. Below you’ll all my information. Maybe I’m the right fit for your guild. Looking for 2-3 raid nights 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST). 918 (68 traits) Havoc DH (BiS legendaries ATM, missing Raddon’s which I will need for Demonic build in 7.3.5). Confident/experienced playing Vengance (no Veng BiS legendaries). WC logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/finaldh WC logs for my ilvl - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21488606/13#metric=dps&bracket=18 I have been playing MMORPG’s on and off since 2000 both competitively and casually (depending on real life). I understand my ilvl is still low, and fully understand you get what you earn. I don't mind be second string/bench farming Normal, Heroic, and M+ keys until I prove myself. Working mic and discord.Bnet - Final#11303 If anyone is reading this from another server, I don’t mind server or faction changing.Finaldh0 Nov 26
Nov 26 Monk looking for a guild I am currently lvl 90 but should take long to get to max lvl. I'm returning to the game and joined this server. looking for a active guild (doesn't need to be a ton of people in it) as long as the people in it are active. ( not a big fan of large guilds anyways they are more worried about the amount of people in it rather then the people they already have in it). looking to do casual raiding/mythic+/dungs/old content/ ext. pvp is a plus ( I enjoy playing it but fail at it lol) Few things about me I'm 30 and work 4 in the morning to 2-4 in the afternoon so if raid times could be early afternoon that be great :) if not I can always just pug/LFRWaitamin1 Nov 26
Nov 25 Resto Druid Lf Late night raiding guild Im a returning player looking for a guild that starts raiding at around 12cst/10pst/1est, and plan to raid mythic. Formerly played a rogue, but decided to start fresh coming back and leveled this character to 110 just before last reset in hopes to find a guild for antorus. btag: Santi#12561Santiatx0 Nov 25
Nov 25 [HORDE] Blackwater 5/9M RECRUITING <Blackwater> is a 2-day raiding guild of positive people looking for other like-minded players to bolster our ranks. We formed shortly before the release of Legion and are currently pushing mythic content. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge status on each raid tier and to create a community in which people can feel at home. Progress - * 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare * 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor * 8/10 Mythic Nighthold * 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Schedule - * Tuesday 7-10pm PST (OFF NIGHT) * Wednesday 7-10pm PST * Thursday 7-10pm PST * Optional farm raids are also conducted on a weekly basis (Normal ToS, alt runs etc.). * Frequent and Regular High M+ throughout the week * Active guild outside of raiding - we play multiple other games, Counter-Strike, PUBG, Rust, League of Legends, etc. Essential Requirements - 1. Positive attitude 2. Ability to understand and excel at raid mechanics 3. Drive for self improvement 4. Commitment 5. Willingness to sit, if needed on fights that require a certain raid comp 6. Researching fights beforehand Secondary Assets (nice to have but not essential) 1. Legion raiding experience (Mythic progression preferred) 2. Past semi-hardcore to hardcore raiding experience 3. Logs with positive performance Classes/Specs - We will take good players with positive attitudes no matter the class, however we are short on the following: * Warrior * Hunter * Holy Paladin (High) * Holy Priest * Resto Druid (High) If your class is not listed but you feel you are an exceptional player that could benefit our guild, please feel free to still contact one of our officers. Loot - Loot is handed out through a loot council vote based on attendance,performance and seniority, though most of our recruit still receive loot during their trial period anyway. For any interest or questions, please feel free to contact an officer! Scottdell#1740 (Scottdell) Kevdell#1223 (Kevdell)Scóttdell2 Nov 25
Nov 25 Happy Thankskilling, Tich. Happy Thanksgiving! Long day with the relatives? Take your frustration out in game by joining Owlcapwn's 'Thankskilling Day Massacre' Event. It's simple - log in... gank every person you find - and post it on Twitter. You can find a lot of my kills @OwlcapwnTV - Recently posted another clip of a female streamer meeting up with her dream man... Owlcapwn. Unfortunately, like most of my dates, it lasted about 10 seconds. This type of WPVP takes a lot of time/effort on my part. They have to meet my criteria - not to mention the time it takes me to find them in game. I never attack on the first date, either. One thing is for sure - It's never a clean break-up. Some of these streamers also have in game guardians (male friends) assisting them with quests. Most WPVPers find this added difficulty a bit too challenging. However, Owlcapwn isn't your typical WPVPer - I want someone to stop me. Happy Holidays. https://twitter.com/OwlcapwnTVOwlcapwn5 Nov 25
Nov 25 Safety Dance mythic guild -Safety Dance- is a new Raid Team with 7/9M leads guild on Mal'Ganis Horde. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge and push ourselves and the team as fast as we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss! When do we raid? -Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 8:30-11:30pm cst What do we need? -We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally,Druid) -Any dps specs especially Ranged who are up to the challenge! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, all though Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/ph8ybpa under the #recruitment copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346Smashzerõ0 Nov 25
Nov 24 [A] mage looking for a home 935 9/9h mage LF chill social guild that does a bit of everything ..Auberon0 Nov 24
Nov 24 Pendulum of Doom for sale Selling Pendulum of Doom on Tichondrius! Add Chaoticdeath#1865 or post on here and let's work out a deal. Serious offers only please.Speratic1 Nov 24
Nov 24 -Safety Dance- Mal'Ganis LFM!! -Safety Dance- is a new Raid Team with 7/9M leads guild on Mal'Ganis. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge and push ourselves and the team as fast as we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss! When do we raid? -Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 8:30-11:30pm cst What do we need? -We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally,Druid) -Any dps specs especially Ranged who are up to the challenge! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, all though Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346Crìnge4 Nov 24
Nov 24 Ruthless pvp recruiting {Ruthless PVP} We are a new formed guild looking for exceptional players who are 2k+ pure focus is pvp as the title says and to get better and learn from eachother. send me a in-game msg or sockzy thanks.Nativebeast0 Nov 24
Nov 23 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans48 Nov 23
Nov 23 7/9M Resto Shaman LF new home. Very capable with every other healer though only will consider coming a board with holy paladin if shaman doesn't work out. Tuesday-Thursday only unless willing to compromise. 2-3 days max. If still planning to raid this tier plz be same progression, if for next tier then a bit more flexible. ThanksZalathel6 Nov 23
Nov 22 [H] The Mootang Klan - 9/9H The Mootang Klan Realm: Tichondrius Faction: Horde Days: Friday and Saturday Times: 7p-10p ST (pst) Voice: Discord About Us: We are 9/9H Tomb, looking to rebuild after a drop off of players due to Tomb burnout. We are in need of a tank,plate, and a few DPS. We are a pretty chill, casual raiding guild wanting to push Mythic sometime soon. We are always trying to keep busy by doing PVP, Mythic+ and World Questing, along with old raid achievement runs. We are accepting all sorts of players, including Cowsuals. If you'd like to join and hangout btag add me with Obsidian#1794. #FORTHEHORDEDanxayne1 Nov 22
Nov 22 7/9m lock lfg 936 equip, 945 overall, 7/9M, 2400M+ LF west coast/late night east coast guild that raids 2-3nights per weekClytn2 Nov 22
Nov 22 Complete Hassassin helped me out, thank youRestriction1 Nov 22
Nov 22 Custom guild discord picture needed? https://discord.gg/bEUMHfw feel free to join this discord, I'm a graphic design artist LF people who want pictures made. I enjoy designing as a pass time / down time. There's a channel where I post all designs I have made so far, also a channel for specific requests. Check out the disc feel free to DM me in game / game mail / discord DM to make a request as well! (Discord profile picture / Channel picture /y outube profile picture / youtube banner etc.)Devakiri0 Nov 22
Nov 21 Warhorses Recruiting PVP members 400 Member Roster [Warhorses] Looking For Dedicated Players who Enjoy DAILY RBGs, and Arena. We use Discord. which is Heavily active. If your looking to progress to Bigger and Better things. Feel free to pm me for info! Microphone is recommended..Xk0 Nov 21
Nov 21 Recruitment & Community Discord Hey guys, for anyone looking for a guild or pugs, we have a discord for that. Your realm also has it's own channel for just being social with each other. Your tag is !tichondrius for access. The channel is hidden from other realms. This is separate from your unofficial realm discord since it's like an every realm mashup but had the added benefit of the pugs that are hosted, if you're looking for some cross realm runs or even recruiting/looking for a guild. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 I'm still fixing the welcome channel, a lot has changed and classes have kept me busy but it'll be ready before 2018.Sìeara2 Nov 21
Nov 21 [A] <Spoiler Alert> recruiting for Legion [A] Spoiler Alert of Tichondrius-US is seeking skilled and knowledgeable players for our Mythic Raiding Team. We are now 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare but still need a few solid players to round out our squad! Spoiler Alert is a group of experienced, old-school raiders, recently united under one banner. All/Most of our members have raided at a high level in TBC, Wrath, and/or Cataclysm, and have returned to raid again in Legion. Our Guild Leader slash Raid Leader cleared TBC in a top 50 US guild, and is also a multi-gladiator PVP’er. We’ve been selectively recruiting since pre-patch, to build a tight-knit and cohesive group of like minded members. We won’t be the most time-sink of raiders, but as we draw on collective experience and put forth exceptional effort, we will continue to make the most of our twice-weekly raid schedule. As such, we expect all of our members to bring their A-game to every raid, and come fully prepared in order to make the most of our time. If you think you would be a good addition to our team, or have any questions please contact one of our recruiters in by posting below, or contacting us directly in game via battle tag: bananagrin#1427 or klaxce#1230 Raid Schedule: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm PST Tuesday and Thursday Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Closed. Healers: Need Holy Priest. Ranged DPS: High Priority - Fire Mage. Medium - Boomkin/warlock. Melee DPS: High Priority - DH/arms warrior.Bananagrin24 Nov 21
Nov 21 [A] <Existence> is recruiting for progression [A] <Existence> of Tichondrius-US is looking for skilled, dedicated raiders to fill our Mythic progression team. We are currently 6/7H and in need of the following: Warlock Marksmanship or Beast Mastery Hunter Fire Mage Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk We are currently full on Melee DPS but any Ranged classes not listed above will be considered as well. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 6 PM-9 PM Server (Pacific). Message Beariaire or Darigitin in-game for more details or questions.Beariaire5 Nov 21
Nov 21 LF PVE GUILD LF PVE Guild (Mythic +, Raid) Also pvp on the side nothing serious. Just prefer active members. Only play as Holy in PvE content.Wowbrandy0 Nov 21
Nov 21 Seeking Social Guild Returning (might as well be new, haven't played since Cata) player and new to the server seeking an active sociable guild that does mythic + runs and raids.Velerossel3 Nov 21
Nov 21 [H] Boomy/Havoc DH LF Mythic Guild I am unavailable between 7:30PM-10:30PM Server T/W/Th (Subject to negotiation for this time frame) Other times/days I am available. 5/9 M ToS with many sub 10% wipes on mistress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H4gDxCaRcJNfyWvt Boomy is missing the bracers but shouldn't be too long till they drop for me. DH - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/tainted%C3%B6ne Has all legendaries, so can easily adjust to upcoming tiers Demonic build. Throw something here or contact me @ Taintedone#11802. Or if you see me online in game, I tend to swap characters very often when I'm not in a raid.Taintedõne0 Nov 21
Nov 21 Owlcapwn Returns - Tries NEW WPVP. Still the same. Nothing has changed. I win every single fight.Owlcapwn13 Nov 21
Nov 21 Military Vet Guilds? Are there any on this server?Phree0 Nov 21
Nov 20 US 33rd <Parse Culture> Selling Mythic KJ Hello hello friends on Tichondrius! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Kil'jaden. Come get your cutting edge before it is removed in 1 week. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. We only take gold as payment. Next Available Sale: Tuesday November 20th at 10:15pm PST General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. (Would have to transfer character to this server). Gold accepted on any server. - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. - Runs will take place at 10:15 PM Server Time. So make sure you are ready by that time. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List Mythic Kiljaeden Cutting Edge - 2.5M Mythic 9/9M Full Clear - 3.5 M (Full clears of Heroic Antorus coming soon) Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 10% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot not needed by our raiders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Ericorn#1969 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - NotJason#11993Ericorn4 Nov 20
Nov 20 938 Frost Mage 4/9M lf team as title says, lf mythic raiding team. recent xfer from proudmoore, looking for a guild with times that don't go past 9pm pst. per my work schedule. i want to take mythic seriously. my btag if you need to talk more Lio#11931 Hilgen1 Nov 20
Nov 20 <Unappeasable> New 9/9 H Guild LFM <Unappeasable> is a newly formed 9/9H guild looking to provide a late night progression option to Tichondrius. We are currently accepting excellent players at all positions to fill our ranks for Antorus. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs. 8:30-11:30 (Pacific). Come trial with us tonight as we are hoping to full clear. Get aotc and see if you'd like to join our group for mythic raiding! Since we only raid for 6 hours a week we expect our raiders to come prepared for each raid. That means having flasks, food, pots etc. as well as having researched the fights we will be encountering on a given raid night. This helps minimize downtime during raid so we can make the most out of each raid night. Type of players we're interested in: We are building a team for Progression Raiding for Antorus, so we're looking for like minded players that learn quickly, have correct attitudes when it comes to critiquing/ criticism, and are always looking to improve. That being said we want to have fun as well, after all that's why we're all here. We don't particularly care if you are highly experienced or fresh into the scene, if you come prepared and perform in raid you'll have a home here in <Unappeasable>. If interested add Btag Goldenbear#1538, Kimosabe#1442 or in game Goldnbear-Tichondrius.Goldnbear4 Nov 20
Nov 20 Resto druid LF raiding guild 927 Resto Druid LF Heroic Antorus raiding guild. Have AOTC EN, NH and ToV and then took a break from WoW and came back in late 7.3 Looking to raid 2/3 nights a week in the evenings.Pyroform1 Nov 20
Nov 20 Competent bear LF M+ / raiding guild Bear: 933-938 ilvl depending on currently equipped set. Brewmaster alt: 928 xp is limited to 8/9 H and nothing higher then +15 for M+ I understand tank spots are limited and the lack of xp is a downer but I am confident I can perform in a mythic raiding setting and push much higher keys. Feel free to leave a link to your recruitment post and / or leave your raid days, times, progress and btag in the comments. :D Thanks for reading and hopefully talk to you soon.Hulksloth1 Nov 20
Nov 20 Guilds of Tichondrius [PVP Guild Listings] Welcome to Tichondrius! We all know it's a headache finding the perfect PVP guild to join and having information nowadays is hard to come by. I will be listing every PVP guild on the Alliance and Horde side and hopefully we can get this stickied for new people. This will help new comers who venture into Tichondrius find a new home without having to struggle. I'm asking you to please create a comment and put your guild name, summary of what you do, recruitment thread link, website and who to contact to join. I will add this to the list and I will constantly update this as people add their guilds. PLEASE REQUEST AS STICKY!! Horde Side: Guild name: Warsong Vanguard, Warsong Cartel, The Warsong Offensive. Summary: Large/Small Scale WPVP & Rated BGs/Arenas, HFC progression Recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16203380741 Guild website: www.warsongvanguard.com Who to contact: Wreckmode, Keeana, Inenta. Guild name: The Skychaser Tribe Summary: Rated BGs/Casual PVP Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Shamulike. Guild name: The Knights Radiant (The Dream as it shows currently) Summary: Light World PVP & Rated PVP Recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16412002103 Guild website: www.TKRguild.com Who to contact: Cerrseii, Adolen, Randuun. Guild name: Jahony Brothers Inc Summary: Rated PVP Recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16490309313 Guild website: pending. Who to contact: Mysterblasty Guild name: DRACONIANOS Summary: Rated BGs/Arenas Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Xsmoks, Asenett Guild name: Lost Legends Summary: Casual PVP Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Moroxx, Capziel, Rammie, Beinion. Guild name: GamingLyfe Summary: Casual PVP Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Narcyist, Capnhammer. Guild name: MASAGUNDI Summary: High Rated BGs Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Phewrekt, Phewgood, Phewgoodqt, Itekumo, Phewgoodirl Guild Name: Lugal Ki En Summary: Casual PvP, Achievements/Transmog, Questing/Leveling, Raids Recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742809869 Guild Website: N/A (For now....) Who to contact: Gobekli, Teperion, Kotalkahn, Tekkar Guild Name: The Horde Empire Summary: World PvP, Rated PvP Recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744884325 Guild Website: Pending Who to contact: Cadogan, Ceneria, Deathologyz, Meowfythecat. Guild Name: Axion, Axion ll Summary: Casual PvP Recruitment Thread: N/A Website: N/A Contact: Lollita, Headwillbob, Kngfuatlanta Guild name: Is Probably Drunk Summary: Rated PvP/RBGs/Leveling/Social Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Lunnix/Chaospwn Guild name: <Rank Juan PvP> (Horde) Summary: High Rated Rbgs/Arenas Recruitment thread: We are a high exp pvp guild on Tich LF fellow like minded players. Aiming for top guild on server. Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Doncarlos-Tichondrius/Bdg-Tichondrius/Justinkappa-Tichondrius Guild name: hey im mvp Summary: High Rated BGs/Arenas Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Moshnukutron, Sodezxyz, Rudezai, Ojoj, Kumichoui, Intrepid, Hewty. Guild name: <Gang> (Horde) Summary: 2000+ PVP Guild/Casual Raiding Recruitment thread: N/A Guild website: N/A Who to contact: Truth, ßreakurbones, Ericc, Sharlox Guild name: <Immune> Summary: PvE/PvP/WPvP Recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747715182?page=1 Website: N/A Who to contact: Cowcapwn, Husker, Millenni, Olochas, Raggzfoo, SheronaTrapstâr227 Nov 20
Nov 20 Looking for a Horde guild Looking for a casual guild that PVPs / Raids / Mythics and is pretty active. Currently leveling a Shammy from scratch but have toons ranging from 100 Priest/Rogue to 110 Druid/Mage/Warrior. I have prior raid experience from BC to end of WotLK as a dedicated raider, play time declined with each xpac afterwards but gearing up for BfA! kirosuto#1902Kirosuto0 Nov 20
Nov 19 938 Detro/aff lock LF team Hey, as the title says I'm LF a mythic raid team. Came back after a short break. Currently have 6/9m exp. Have US top 30 exp in previous expansions. I'm a highly motivated player always looking to improve kind of attitude. lf an established team whose focus is to get cutting edge at least. What I'm LF: -Horde only - start times after 9pm EST. -3 days a week -NO weekend teams -6/9m progress wise, at least. Will talk more detail after you contact me. Riplmg#1882Glock3 Nov 19
Nov 19 930 Frost DK looking for home! Hey there! I am new to the raiding scene and have never actually been a part of a progression raid team before. I have cleared most heroic tiers thanks to my husband carrying me xD But now I would like to give raiding a shot by myself! I am looking for a friendly guild that will be willing to help me learn :) Preferably 1 night a week but I can do 2 nights for the right fit! I am available most nights besides Fri/Sat and I am free from 3-10 server those nights. Please post your guild spam! ThanksGäldreline0 Nov 19
Nov 18 [H]LF Late Night Guild hi there. i am currently looking for a guild that starts after 9pm server on weekdays or a weekend guild that starts 6pm. Aiming for more of a casual guild feel but still gets content down. Have AOTC for Tomb i have a few classes available: Warrior (furry): 920 Paladin (ret): 928 Druid (balance): 898 Hunter (BM): 920 i do have other classes as well Chuwi#11479Ukass0 Nov 18
Nov 18 H<High Life> 9/9 HToS DPS+Healer for Antorus Who are we: The guild name says it all. We're just a bunch of laid back adults that enjoy playing a video game. Most of us are old school raiders that have done the hard core raid scene and no longer have the time or desire to push end-game content. If you're looking for hardcore mythic progression, stop reading now. If you're looking for a social environment and a guild that will complete heroic content, we may be the place for you. Raids: We provide flasks, food, pots and gold repair during progression raids. In return, we ask our members to know how to play their chosen class competently, and to come prepared mentally for raids. That means knowing the encounters and not standing in fire. Our raid schedule: Tues: 7:30 pm PST - 9:30 pm PST Weds: 7:30 pm PST - 9:30 pm PST Sun: 7:30 pm PST - 9:30 pm PST (Optional Farm/Alt Run)Positions of Need: Due to RL stuff, we lost a couple members and now we need a healer(s) that can fill up the colored squares really fast. A resto druid, resto shammy, or holy pally would be ideal, but any class is welcome. We are also looking for more ranged DPS that isn't afraid of competition. Expectations: To be respectful of other guild members. You can expect some R rated content to be said/written, but it will always be in a respectful manner. Contact: If you're interested in joining, feel free to contact any of the people below. Silkybrown#1475 – Nërvö / Animë Haanjobe#1697 – Daldalee / Grimsbo Daimian#1105 - SominicGrimsbo4 Nov 18
Nov 17 920 rogue looking for hardcore raid team Hey guys like the tittle says im looking for a serious group of players to join in heroic and mythic content im moving to the server this week to join some of my irl friends. I have done normal and heroic tos i have the aotc. My availability is mon/tuesday 6pm server till whenever wed/thurs/friday/sat/sun 630pm server till whenever. Im currently 920 assasination/outlaw willing to work on my sub if needed can play all 3 specs at the high level. Message me ingame to chat more! Twotimes450#1437Olesdel0 Nov 17
Nov 17 <Concept> 6/9M Recruiting <Concept> Is 6/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild LF potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of RDPS & Heals to complete our roster to be able to quickly progress into Antorus. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 6:00pm – 9:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Comms: Discord Our current raid needs: Tank: Position Filled Healer: Druid, Shaman Melee DPS: Position Filled Range DPS: Shaman, Warlock, Druid What we offer: A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Antorus. What we ask of you: We're looking for likeminded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you. Contact Us through Bnet: Ravyn#12998 Eclipse#1443 Herc#1566Rävyn0 Nov 17
Nov 17 MW/Resto Shaman Looking for Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild that plans to achieve AoTC for Antorus. Mythic progression is fine. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/jormonk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27216847/13#metric=hps https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/jorshaman https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27182074/13#metric=hps I am willing to faction change.Jorshaman3 Nov 17
Nov 17 Warlock (929-933) LF Weekend Guild Hi! I'm a returning player looking for a community to raid/pvp in. I've got a lot of previous Mythic experience and am really just looking to establish a group of friends open to running current/new content together. As for my class, I play every spec (usually the one that's strongest per fight/expansion/patch). If you have any questions let me know. Cinder#1266Cindrs3 Nov 17
Nov 17 Resto or maybe Boomkin LF Antorus Guild 940 equipped R. Druid (for raids) 943 equipped R. Druid (for mythic+) 940 equipped Boomkin (still needs work) 3/9M Experience for ToS Looking for a new raiding guild for upcoming raid Antorus. My main spec is Resto but willing to switch over to balance. Currently farming the boomkin legendaries and optimal gear for balance. I also run a lot of mythic+ so a guild that focuses on mythic+s is also an option. Battle Tag is #Pmoney1540Eldermoomoo2 Nov 17
Nov 17 946 8/9 M ARMS (or fury) / LEGENDARY PARSES Hello, I am searching for a new home due to my current raid times conflicting with a new job. I am leaving a great team that emphasizes a non toxic, non tilting environment and would like to find something similar. Ideally my new guild would be 8/9 M + , starting after 6 PM EST ending before 12 EST , any days of the week or weekend. Below are my logs for your consideration: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/jigells I also have 3 Fully maintained alts that I can play on any given encounter, split runs, or reroll to if they suprass warrior in overall effectiveness. All alts have all leggos for there primary spec. Feral Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17362521/13#metric=dps MM HUNTER: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/trapstarz SUB Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/chichiyayo Please reach out on BT for any questions or chats :D BT: J I G G L E S # 1 3 5 0 ( NO SPACES)Jigells0 Nov 17
Nov 17 Friday night run recruiting for Antorus! I'm starting a casual friday night run for Antorus for alts/mains. Still needing a tank, couple healers and some ranged dps. In ToS went 9/9H. Raid times will be from 6:30 to 9:30 pst. This run is more for fun, drinks while still killing bosses. I prefer toons that will join the guild for the weekend team but would consider those that want to stay in their guild. If interested please contact me on battletag dannie#1999 or discord dannie#9144. Thanks!Danniegrrl0 Nov 17
Nov 17 level 65 lock LF guild Hi im a affliction warlock LF a guild, im a bit rusty because I have been gone for over a year. I enjoy pvp mostly, and not a huge raiding fan.Poisonfire4 Nov 17