Tichondrius

Jun 9 9/10M LFM for M Gul'daddy A little about us: We’re a 9/10M casual raiding guild (with wipes on Illidan in P3). Our focus is to have fun and maintain a friendly raid environment. Our raid environment is not suitable for individuals who are easily offended. Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have the time to teach you every fight and we are not looking to gear up players who have not put sufficient time into their characters this far into the expansion. Loot is awarded based on performance and who it is the highest upgrade for, trials are eligible for loot but are not likely to receive WF/TF pieces. Currently Seeking/High Priority: High parsing DPS/heals ready for M Gul'dan Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 8-11 ST (9-12 EST) Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZbRæya0 Jun 9
Jun 9 9/10M LFM for M Gul'daddy A little about us: We’re a 9/10M casual raiding guild (with wipes on Illidan in P3). Our focus is to have fun and maintain a friendly raid environment. Our raid environment is not suitable for individuals who are easily offended. Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have the time to teach you every fight and we are not looking to gear up players who have not put sufficient time into their characters this far into the expansion. Loot is awarded based on performance and who it is the highest upgrade for, trials are eligible for loot but are not likely to receive WF/TF pieces. Currently Seeking/High Priority: High parsing DPS/heals ready for M Gul'dan Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 8-11 ST (9-12 EST) Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZbRæya0 Jun 9
Jun 8 905 Shaman and 890 Warrior Looking for Guild I'm planning on transferring my Elemental Shaman to Tichondrius and hopefully join a raiding guild for ToS and possibly M NH. PVP would be a bonus as well. After we cleared Heroic NH, our guild slowly disintegrated, and a bunch of my friends quit. I should have Concordance in Elemental in a few days, and will work on Resto after that; I could heal or dps. Progression: 10/10 Heroic, mostly as Elemental, but some Resto. Want to do Mythic (at least want to clear Skorp before ToS) but its not a deal breaker. Schedule: I'm looking for something past 7 pst, 2x days a week (maybe a third optional) preferably during the weekday. My wife travels for work so occupying those nights with raids would be ideal. I just started playing the game in February (after puncturing my lungs in a bike crash), but have played some in BC and Wrath (mostly pvp). I'm pretty excited to go into a raid tier fresh, as I came in late for NH.Roffleshocks8 Jun 8
Jun 8 [H] Question Mark 7/10M Recruiting Question Mark is a group of veteran players that have been raiding top end content for many years together. The guild expects all raiders to be competent and knowledgeable in their class and of encounters. Although not a hardcore raiding group, our sole intention is to have fun during raids, but all raiders are expected to come to raids with the intention of downing bosses proficiently and in a timely manner. Current needs- Healers Currently looking for a competent Holy Paladin (DPS off spec a huge plus, but not necessary) Ranged DPS Warlock (High) Boomkin (High) (Anything but a hunter will be strongly considered) Tank Currently looking for a competent tank to allow one of our tanks to DPS. Any skilled player/class may apply. Melee Currently not actively recruiting melee. But any skilled player is welcome to trial for a spot. All DPS/Healers/Tanks are open to apply and compete for raid spot. Competition breeds excellence. If you believe you are skilled enough in your class to earn a raid spot, we are more than willing to trial you. As always, Mythic raiding does not revolve around 1 person. Raiders WILL be rotated on a fight by fight basis when necessary and you are expected to put your feelings aside during progression. Outside of raids, members are constantly pushing high end M+ keys, PVP, world questing, leveling alts, and all other means of shenanigans. Raid times are Tuesday ,Wednesday, Thursday, 7:30PM-10:30PM server time.(9:30PM-12:30PM Eastern) Contact Stuzzi (flipnotbean#1236), Kenhunt (Kenit#1888), Zorrana (boxofkittens#1794)Stuzzii0 Jun 8
Jun 8 <Vitriol> 7/7M 3/3M 9/10M is recruiting <Vitriol> Tichondrius Horde PVP Raid times: Tues, Weds - 8PM to 12AM EST Sunday - 8PM - 12AM EST -We are a progression based raiding guild with the goal of maintaining a high level of performance and skill. We are looking for exceptional applicants who want to be apart of a hardcore raiding guild and push progression content as it is released with the goal of being a top world guild. Our History: Our raid core has a diverse amount of raid experience stretching across several different MMO's. Many of our players began raiding back when Everquest launched and have been raiding for almost fifteen years. Vitriol itself formed in Rift (as No Quarter) where we were on of the top end raiding guilds in the game. We had an infamous reputation in that game as being over the top and having as much fun as we can while maintaining a high level of play. We have raided in WoW during various points in time, maintaining a high progression rate Heroic/Mythic content. Our Expectations of our raiders: We expect all of our raiders to be on time and 100% ready for progression. This means having an appropriate number of flasks and potions, 100% durability, and most distractions taken care of. Our players come to raid with a fully focused mind for the sole purpose progressing the guild. This means we expect our raiders to study and discuss fights BEFORE we progress them. We expect dedication to your fellow raiders, your leaders, officers, and to yourself. Be dedicated enough to yourself that only the best performance is good enough. If you make a mistake it hurts you and you seek out how to fix it. You should accept responsibility and constructive criticism because you care about your performance and your contribute to your guild. You should be proud of your guild and have its best interest at heart. Being well-prepared, on time, and focused are just the very first steps you will take to helping the guild succeed. Our raider's expectations of Vitriol: Vitriol provides a home to those with similar mindsets. Adults that enjoy the game and want to relax after a long day of work by killing some bosses or extremely competitive individuals who look to prove themselves wherever they go. As long as you have the ambition and the drive for raiding you are welcome here. Our raiders expect good leadership that knows when to cut someone who isn't good enough or is holding our raid back. We have this. Our raiders also expect the guild to provide most consumables at reduced prices from the Auction House. We do this. However, if you contribute to the guild bank the guild will take care of you and offer consumables free of charge. You pitch in and we return the favor. If this all sounds good, plus an environment where you can be one of the first to beat content others won't see for months, then come join apply. Please look above for classes and spec's we are currently recruiting. If your class or spec is not listed, and you consider yourself an exceptional player, please apply anyway! If you have any questions contact: Shearkhan (Khan#1521) Gìle (Gile#1558) Drungle (dudeguyman#1899)Drungle0 Jun 8
Jun 8 [H] Simply Gaming! So Simply Gaming is a guild that focuses on PvE, we have raid nights on Thursdays and Saturdays. We also run mythic keystones everyday! Right now we are in need of everything! Trying to keep the guild somewhat small with only 50-100 members so that people dont get lost in the crowd which has happened to me and many others before! Currently trying to form a raid team! IN NEED OF: Healer Tanks DPS ALSO IN NEED OF A RAID LEADER! Anyone is welcome! We are a friendly bunch and we don't bite! Unless you ask us to ;) We will be using discord for raids and for just talking. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on here, message me in game (Larimastus) or add me on battle.net SimplyAFreak#1473 and ill get back to you asap!Larimastus48 Jun 8
Jun 7 <Torrênt> LF Raiders Torrênt is a close-knit semi-casual alliance guild made up of experienced raiders. We currently have 9 core members with 1 friendly fill-in (most have been raiding since vanilla), but we are looking for reliable players to bolster our guild for Mythic NH progression and hopefully soon Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. Recently we started raiding Heroic Nighthold on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and finishing up on Sundays if needed. The more members we have the more times and days will be opened to raid. Server: Tichondrius Side: Alliance Raid Times - Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday(optional) 9:30pm-11:30pm Server/11:30pm - 1:30am Central Time. Looking for: All Roles ilvl 890 or Higher Voice Chat: Discord Most of our members enjoy PvP in all forms as well if you aren't interested in raiding. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of gaming and that family is #1 priority, but ask that we be informed if you will not be able to make it for raid night. We also ask that everyone respects one another. We joke with each other constantly but there is a fine line between joking and being vicious. PST Pestenoire#1664 for any additional questions. Hope to hear from you soon.Teagån1 Jun 7
Jun 7 [H] Returning Adult Raiding Guild LFM <Dimensional> US - Tichondrius Horde Faction <Dimensional> is a NEW (returning) Adult Guild located on Tichondrius-Horde. Led by mixture of former hardcore and seasoned raiders, <Dimensional> is established upon the principles of relaxed enjoyment of WoW while conquering all sorts of content WoW has to offer. Our community is surrounded by a wide variety of adult personalities, ranging from college students to working professionals that come from all over the world! We take pride on being mature, respectful, and enjoying on playing with one another in WoW. ************************************************************* Raiding Environment <Dimensional> is relaxed/casual guild with a persistent raiding approach. While it is our goal to clear content during its current time frame, it is more important to have a healthy balance of raiding and living life outside of WoW. Certainly without question, there are select criteria and requirements imposed by guild leadership to promote a healthy raiding environment; however, we are more than willing to work with players to become better. For what its worth, we are NOT in the business of competitive raiding for Top 100-200-300-etc rank; however, through consistency and chemistry, we can definitely be a strong raiding guild for having an overall relaxed culture! We are, by trade, a twice a week raid guild on Wednesday and Thursday. While we do not require an attendance record, we heavily prefer those that actually want to clear content to be here and not abuse the non-attendance requirement. "Those who stay will be Champions" - GO BLUE. Wednesday: 6:00p to 9:00p - SERVER TIME (PST) Thursday: 6:00p to 9:00p - SERVER TIME (PST) ************************************************************* Available Classes and Specs Of course, we will consider every class and spec! We are more than willing to work with those who want to be here and we are very flexible with the integration of our raid team. Sure, some classes have higher needs for our composition but we can make it work! 1. Tanks - Plate Tank preferred, hybrid OTs as well 2. Healers - Resto Shaman, hybrid HEALs as well 3. DPS - Mage(s), SPriest, Ele Shaman, any melee (prefer non-plate) Currently, we sit around ~12 raiders who are very flexible in what they play. We will consider a second-raid team if the guild members warrant it. You can view our current composition here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JaRA5ciMzUC-kcUMu1Yqa41IJLXLX-H4GemSuaQmbcs/edit?usp=sharing ************************************************************* Other Non-Raid Events We are significantly interested in running different content that WoW has to offer such as PvP, Legacy Raids, Achievement Runs, TMOG, social events, etc. These events will be scheduled and sanctioned from time to time with proper notice. So yes, we will NOT be an only-raiding guild but a jack-of-trades type of guild! ************************************************************* Contact Us Thank you for your interest and consideration in <Dimensional>. We know this post is very long but we feel that being a NEW guild, all the details were necessary. If you would like to begin discussions involving joining <Dimensional>, please reach out our leadership team. Their contact information is below: BattleTag: KNOVVV#1671 | BruceBanner#1166 | Hansi#11180 | dannie#1999 | nmelton88#1191 In-Game Name: Erndeu | Erthbender | Hansii | Missdannie | Venthas Discord: Erndeu#0857 | Snow#2089 | Hansi#2145 | dannie#9144 | nathan#7128 We look forward to hearing from you!Erndeu5 Jun 7
Jun 7 889 dh LF guild Looking for a casual, or semi-hardcore raiding guild.. Lots of pvp focus, world and rated. Recently transferred to tichondrius, haven't done my name change yet since my name was taken already.Knat0 Jun 7
Jun 7 Class mounts are now live How close is everyone to getting theirs?Leftofboom6 Jun 7
Jun 7 Friends, Milk, and F.U.N Happy hump day all! Putting this one in for camaraderie, *cow milk* (looking at you Inenta), and general F.U.N. stuff! ( F is for Friends who do stuff...you know the drill) :)Siinner118 Jun 7
Jun 7 [H] <Red Writing> 4/10 Mythic NH LFM/Absorb <Red Writing> is a 2-day raiding guild of positive people looking for other like-minded players to bolster our ranks as we continue progression in Mythic Nighthold and eventually move into Tomb of Sargeras. Progress - * 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare * 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor * 4/10 Mythic Nighthold Schedule - * Wednesday and Sunday 7-10PM PST: Progression (Mythic NH) * OPTIONAL Tuesday 8-10PM PST (Heroic NH) Farm/Alt/Trials * Frequent and Regular High M+ throughout the week Essential Requirements - 1. Positive Attitude 2. Drive for Self Improvement 3. Commitment Secondary Assets (nice to have but not essential) 1. Legion raiding experience (Mythic progression preferred) 2. Past semi-hardcore to hardcore raiding experience 3. Logs with positive performance Classes/Specs - We will take good players with positive vibes no matter the class, however we are short on the following: *Hunter *Rogue *Mage *Frost/Unholy DK *WW/MW Monk ***Willing to Absorb*** - We've worked hard to get to where we are as a guild, and we're proud of what we've accomplished. Unfortunately due to real life circumstances in the last few weeks, we've lost several of our core members. Be it people pursuing new job opportunities or just taking a break from the game, we are now in the situation of facing the infamous "Roster Boss". We are willing to absorb a smaller guild into our own, for the benefit of both groups. If any GM's want to discuss logistics or goals of an absorption, my officer corps and I would love to talk with you. For any interest or questions, please feel free to contact an officer! Grizzledvet#11518 (Massgains) Henebeast#1822 (Henelight) Arfnak#1536 (Kanfra) Drama#1278 (Louferrignoh)Massgains12 Jun 7
Jun 7 [Tich][Horde]TheGang - Mythic Progress TheGang is a group of friends looking to take WoW to the next level. We have fun doing anything, but we try to be the best at everything. From PvP'ers aiming for gladiator or PvE'ers trying to master all mechanics in the game and destroying mythic. Further info/requirements will be listed. So if you are looking for a chill guild to run everything and further progress in this World....of Warcraft, message me or any of my officers to join the guild. What we prefer: -Tomb of Sargerus ready (Nighthold Heroic Completed) -Guild contribution (You help us, we help you) -Discord w/ mic capability -Chill and fun personality (Somewhat serious during progression raids) Guild Times -Our timezone: UTC -10 (Hawaii) -We mostly play at night from 6pm after our time. There will be people on though out the day. -Friday 6pm is our current main raid. Guild Goals: -Mythic Completion of Nighthold and Tomb -Moving from 1 raid day to 2-3 days a week -Having guild rewards for loyal members and prizes for those that help out the guild. So if this is something that interest you, or if you want to be with us at the start of our development, come join us on Tich. Officers: Kausforpanic, Pïnký, Zidak, MonkeyPain, Braïn Bnet: TheMentoOne#1290 or zidakgonbig#1404Zidak0 Jun 7
Jun 6 [H] 900+ Fury War & Ret Pally LF ToS Guild Currently 902 Fury War & 900 Ret Pally. Availability: Mon thru Thurs; anytime, but prefer late server time My friend and I are looking for a home for ToS and beyond. We have a decent amount of raiding experience and have been playing WoW for quite some time. We're looking for a fun, yet serious guild for ToS to be apart of a raiding group 2-3 days a week. We are also very big into Mythic+ and enjoy PvPing. We're able to use Discord and communicate during raids/runs. Shoot me a message on here or in-game, thanks.Otiti4 Jun 6
Jun 6 gearing up dh lf guild Hello! i am an 827 Havoc with 22 traits currently, and 21 knowledge. My main is a 906 feral druid thats 1/10 mythic and that almost has concordance. I plan to do the same on my Havoc :) Currently residing on Tich, NOT LOOKING TO CHANGE FACTIONS! My raid availability is every day is fine, Tues/Thurs have to be LATE AT NIGHT PST! because im raiding mythic on my main with my guild. If you have any questions, comment them here. Otherwise, leave me your spam!!!Felswords4 Jun 6
Jun 6 . .Honkerrs1 Jun 6
Jun 6 Class Mounts Available On June 6 June is upon us, bringing with it an abundance of activities for the summer adventurer. Whether you’re looking to /dance around the Midsummer Bonfire or cruise around Thousand Needles, there’s a little something for everyone this month. "Get Your Class Mount! Represent your class in style wherever you go on your new mount! Visit your Class Hall to get started." - All Information Taken Straight From Battle.net: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20814464/this-month-in-wow-june - - Class Mounts (WoWhead): http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6085-BlizzCon-2016-World-of-Warcraft-Legion-What-s-NextAerrithil0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Jade legplates + more transmog Hey guys got a bunch of good and rare transmog items that I would like to sell so I can get a wow token. Hit me up for a list in game.Tomcruisin0 Jun 6
Jun 6 8/10M Morning/DAYTIME raiding guild <Team Three> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde Established Semi-Hardcore ====Raiding days==== AM TEAM Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:30AM to 1:00PM EST ====Progression==== Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 ToV Normal: 3/3 Heroic: 3/3 Mythic: 0/3 The Night Hold Normal: 10/10 Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 8/10 ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== The guild was originally started on the shattered hand Server, but it was far too small, The leaders moved to Area52, so that they could recruit from a bigger pool of people. We were able to recruit a solid group of people in WoD, and carry quite a bit of those guys into legion with us, and pushed mythic progression :) Our leadership is certainly approachable. Team Three provides a community of friendly banter with a slough of helpful experienced players. Join and come grow with us. ====Loot Rules==== Normal: Personal. Heroic: Loot Council. Mythic: Loot Council. ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Discord/have a working mic - 100%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at Vortmos#11577 Good luck.Vortmos0 Jun 6
Jun 5 <Get Shwifty> 10/10H LF DPS <Get Shwifty> Is a new guild made by veteran players. We are 10/10H looking for more DPS to fill out our ranks for ToS progression. We are in need of ranged and plate DPS. If you are looking for a very laid back guild with adult humor (emphasis on the adult) then we are the right place for you. Although we are laid back, we take progression seriously and we have high expectations for our members and the guild. We are on the server Tichondrius (PVP) Raid times are Wed/Thurs 6-9PST (ST) If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, then feel free to contact us! Bubukitty#11610 (GM) Phem#11141 (Officer) Hanasakajiji#1890 (Me/Officer)Poupsoup3 Jun 5
Jun 5 <Scarred from Greatness> 1/10M Recruiting 1/10 Mythic NH Guild looking for more members as we push progression and prepare for ToS. Currently in need of any active raiders 890 + 44 trait min. to join our raid team. We will accept any 110s in the guild but you must meet requirements to raid. Also we are very active in the mythic + scene. At the moment there is a high demand for the following class/specs: -Resto Shaman -Fury Warrior -Frost mage Our current raid times are Wednesday nights 7-10 cst and Sunday afternoon 3-6 cst. If you want additional information see the following players in game or add me to bnet: Snookuums - Bnet: Snookuums#1828 Sinndrynn - Crossfire#1561 Healzndealz - Shoova#1921Snookuums5 Jun 5
Jun 5 [H]Return With Honor.. wants you! <Return With Honor> PvP/PvE[H10/10] looking to recruit new members. Need range DPS for raid team and RBGs. For guild information such as raid times and guild activities or to simply apply please visit at http://returnwithhonor.shivtr.com Who Are We? Established in Tichondrius. Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups. RAID SCHEDULE Alternating raid weeks Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (8:45PM EST) to start pulls at 9:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Return+With+Honor RATED BATTLEGROUNDS The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone. Guild Events Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts. If interested please contact Anggell, Hoodski or myself by in-game message or mailJudgedrëdd24 Jun 5
Jun 5 LF 2day mythic raiding guild 3/10M NH (5/10M on main) spriest LF tue/thur or weekend raiding guild for mythic progression. late night guilds also work. also have concordanceBookakke2 Jun 5
Jun 4 US 36th <Parse Culture> Selling Mythic Guldan Hello hello friends on Tichondrius! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Nighthold. Come get your cutting edge before it is removed in 2-3 weeks. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. (Would have to transfer character to this server). Gold accepted on any server. - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. - Runs will take place Tuesday or Wednesday at 10:15 PM Server Time. So make sure you are ready by that time. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List Mythic Guldan Cutting Edge (No Loot) - 2.5M Mythic Gul'dan + Mount ( No Loot) - 4.5 M (Full clears of Heroic ToS coming soon) Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 10% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot for your Mainspec. 15+ ilvl Titanforges are reserved for guildies. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Arkeda#11200 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - Avantha#1824, Capitally#1670 and NotJason#11993 Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possibleArkeda9 Jun 4
Jun 4 <EoW> LF Dedicated Raiders! <Echoes of War> About us: We're a guild made up primarily of returning, experienced players looking to defend against The Legion! As a group of strangers coming together we've already made some great friendships, as well as started our push on Mythic Content. Many of our members enjoy playing other games outside of raid times, further strengthening our community! Raiding: Mythic progression (10/10H 3/10M) M/Tu/ (6-9 server --- 8-11pm CST) Semi-hardcore group requiring preparedness as well as willingness to improve. Currently seeking exceptional Healers and ranged DPS. High preference on Resto Sham and WW Monk. Pushing more Mythic NH ASAP, will be utilizing Heroic to give players opportunity to try out for the Mythic roster. Attendance of 80% is required to be considered a 'Core Raider' in this group, we need you for progression nights, not just farm! _________________________________________________ Social / Non Raiders: We built this guild with community in mind; we've got plenty of space for those more interested in PvP, 5-man content, or even other games. As our guild is made up primarily of strangers, making friends to enjoy content with has never been easier. Guild Masters, Raid Leaders, Groups of players: If you're interested in joining a larger community while maintaining your own group we're here to help! We'll take on the burden of helping you recruit and provide you with a Discord full of active members. Keep your raid times, your core players, and enjoy all the benefits we offer. Merging your guild into ours provides more keys for M+, members with experience willing to help, and can give you time to focus on what's important - your group! How to Apply: Players looking to join the guild can get an immediate invite from any officer online, but will need to communicate their raiding intentions so that we can help you achieve them. Veruda (GM/RL) // Veruda#1875 Beastboy (Officer) // Coldblooded#1466 Hazeik (Officer) // Daddyhavoc25#1371 Antidotez (Recruitment) // SyndicateK#1556Antidotez3 Jun 4
Jun 4 [H] Question Mark 7/10M Recruiting RDPS Question Mark is a group of veteran players that have been raiding top end content for many years together. The guild expects all raiders to be competent and knowledgeable in their class and of encounters. Although not a hardcore raiding group, our sole intention is to have fun during raids, but all raiders are expected to come to raids with the intention of downing bosses proficiently and in a timely manner. Current needs- Healers Not currently looking for healers at this time. But any are encouraged to come and trial. Ranged DPS Warlock (High) Boomkin (High) (Anything but a hunter will be strongly considered) Tank Currently looking for a competent tank to allow one of our tanks to DPS. Any skilled player/class may apply. Melee Currently not actively recruiting melee. But any skilled player is welcome to trial for a spot. All DPS/Healers/Tanks are open to apply and compete for raid spot. Competition breeds excellence. If you believe you are skilled enough in your class to earn a raid spot, we are more than willing to trial you. As always, Mythic raiding does not revolve around 1 person. Raiders WILL be rotated on a fight by fight basis when necessary and you are expected to put your feelings aside during progression. Outside of raids, members are constantly pushing high end M+ keys, PVP, world questing, leveling alts, and all other means of shenanigans. Raid times are Tuesday ,Wednesday, Thursday, 7:30PM-10:30PM server time.(9:30PM-12:30PM Eastern) Contact Kenhunt (Kenit#1888), Stuzzi (flipnotbean#1236), Zorrana (boxofkittens#1794)Stuzzii10 Jun 4
Jun 4 WTS name, Goldcapped Selling this name for gold to anyone with a bank alt.Goldcapped6 Jun 4
Jun 3 I have OLD School rogue mats !! Hey I got this rogue unbanned after 10+ years, its my original lvl 60 from my january 2004 account. I STILL HAVE some Crippling poison, Flash Powder, Empty poison vial(from instant poison), and some Wicked arrows.(Not soulbound) also still have Dartol's Rod of transformation from a winterspring quest, and original thieves tools, required to unlock boxes in the past! I also have a Medallion of Faith from old stratholme thats valued at 50kg. anyways hit me up here or ingame, whisper this toon, or on horde side whisper or send mail to Airstrikes/Diabolt/Neveroom/Meatbawl!, Thanks!Smorcful0 Jun 3
Jun 3 LF late night raiding guild returning player with 5/10 M exp. wanting to change mains and have a supporting guild.Veshore1 Jun 3
Jun 3 [H] <True Drake And Josh Fans> Weekend 7/10M RECRUITING FOR NIGHTHOLD Who we are <True Drake And Josh Fans> is a weekend PvE progression focused guild that is now recruiting members to fill out our core roster in preparation for Nighthold. We are currently 7/7M on EN and 7/10M in NH. This guild was formed by a few close friends and was then expanded to what it is now over the course of the past few months. The core roster is filled with solid experienced players who want to progress through all the content the expansion has to offer. We aren't a completely hardcore guild that requires 5 alts the be perfectly maintained for split runs, but we do plan to progress through content and we expect those applying to have a similar mindset. Raid Raid times are as follows Progression raids: Saturday: 7:30 EST(4:30 Server time) to 12:00 am EST Sunday: 7:30 Est (4:30 Server time) to 11:00 pm EST An alt/farm run is also held on Tuesdays at a later time but this is subject to change at any time. What we require -Know your class well -Be on time and be able to maintain a high attendance rate -Be 15 minutes early to the times listed as those are the times we enter the raid -Have consumables/enchants/gems ready to go before we start We want to enjoy progression and have fun, but we don't want to have to start late or not raid because one or two players weren't ready. Most consumables and such are provided by the guild during progression however having backups is still expected. Loot Rules At the moment in mythic we run with a lootcouncil setup and use the addon RCLootcouncil. Loot is distributed very fairly and evenly, we have had zero issues with loot so far. The council consists of 5 of our officers at this current time. Recruiting Druid: Balance: High ; Guardian: High Warlock: Any spec: High Mage: Any spec: High Shaman: Enahnce: Med Monk: Brewmaster: High Priest: Shadow: Med Warrior: Protection: High Paladin: Protection: High Even if your class is not listed here we are willing to take in exceptional players regardless of class. If you are planning on running mythic content please come prepared with either some knowledge on raiding (logs are a huge bonus) or a strong desire to raid, as we are more than willing to take those who have ambition to push content. Communication We mainly use discord as our choice of communication. And a link will be provided after contacting one of us. Even though we are mainly WoW players there are many us who play a variety of different games. Overwatch, CS:GO, Rocket League, Hearthstone, Path of Exile, etc. just to name a few. So there is plenty going on even in off hours. Contact info The best way to contact us or apply is to message one of the people below or reply to this thread Guild Leader: Flyingminivn#1941 Recruitment Officer: Demyx#1317 Officers: - CspaceJ#1920 - Bareform#1993 If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!Shammymania34 Jun 3
Jun 3 [H]<Dimensional>Adult Raiding Guild LFM <Dimensional> US - Tichondrius Horde Faction <Dimensional> is a NEW (returning) Adult Guild located on Tichondrius-Horde. Led by mixture of former hardcore and seasoned raiders, <Dimensional> is established upon the principles of relaxed enjoyment of WoW while conquering all sorts of content WoW has to offer. Our community is surrounded by a wide variety of adult personalities, ranging from college students to working professionals that come from all over the world! We take pride on being mature, respectful, and enjoying on playing with one another in WoW. ************************************************************* Raiding Environment <Dimensional> is relaxed/casual guild with a persistent raiding approach. While it is our goal to clear content during its current time frame, it is more important to have a healthy balance of raiding and living life outside of WoW. Certainly without question, there are select criteria and requirements imposed by guild leadership to promote a healthy raiding environment; however, we are more than willing to work with players to become better. For what its worth, we are NOT in the business of competitive raiding for Top 100-200-300-etc rank; however, through consistency and chemistry, we can definitely be a strong raiding guild for having an overall relaxed culture! We are, by trade, a twice a week raid guild on Wednesday and Thursday. While we do not require an attendance record, we heavily prefer those that actually want to clear content to be here and not abuse the non-attendance requirement. "Those who stay will be Champions" - GO BLUE. Wednesday: 6:00p to 9:00p - SERVER TIME (PST) Thursday: 6:00p to 9:00p - SERVER TIME (PST) ************************************************************* Available Classes and Specs Of course, we will consider every class and spec! We are more than willing to work with those who want to be here and we are very flexible with the integration of our raid team. Sure, some classes have higher needs for our composition but we can make it work! 1. Tanks - Plate Tank preferred, hybrid OTs as well 2. Healers - Resto Shaman, hybrid HEALs as well 3. DPS - Mage(s), SPriest, Ele Shaman, any melee (prefer non-plate) Currently, we sit around ~12 raiders who are very flexible in what they play. We will consider a second-raid team if the guild members warrant it. You can view our current composition here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JaRA5ciMzUC-kcUMu1Yqa41IJLXLX-H4GemSuaQmbcs/edit?usp=sharing ************************************************************* Other Non-Raid Events We are significantly interested in running different content that WoW has to offer such as PvP, Legacy Raids, Achievement Runs, TMOG, social events, etc. These events will be scheduled and sanctioned from time to time with proper notice. So yes, we will NOT be an only-raiding guild but a jack-of-trades type of guild! ************************************************************* Contact Us Thank you for your interest and consideration in <Dimensional>. We know this post is very long but we feel that being a NEW guild, all the details were necessary. If you would like to begin discussions involving joining <Dimensional>, please reach out our leadership team. Their contact information is below: BattleTag: KNOVVV#1671 | BruceBanner#1166 | Hansi#11180 | dannie#1999 | nmelton88#1191 In-Game Name: Erndeu | Erthbender | Hansii | Missdannie | Venthas Discord: Erndeu#0857 | Snow#2089 | Hansi#2145 | dannie#9144 | nathan#7128 We look forward to hearing from you!Jackfrôst1 Jun 3
Jun 3 ED is poppin off today, get your popcorn. Should be entertaining for a slow day at work.Leftofboom15 Jun 3
Jun 2 Looking to get into raiding Hey guys I'm looking to step out of the LFR life and into Normal raiding. Ideally something starting after 7 server.Humnoke2 Jun 2
Jun 2 Any Mythic raiding guilds recruiting Healers? I am ilvl 907 with 55 traits in my wep and 4/10M.NH. I am already on this server and trying to find a Mythic raiding guild to continue in NH with and hit ToS strong. Please leave your guild info below and I will be in touch! Thank you!Happyhippo1 Jun 2
Jun 2 Social/casual guild of older players I am in my 40's and have a full time job but still find time to play almost everyday. I have been looking for a guild that I fit into. I'm looking for a social/casual guild with an older player base, people that are active during the week after 6pm PST and want to progress in raiding. I am not looking for bleeding edge mythic progression but i would like a challenge when it comes to game play. There must be a guild of old people that have room for a couple more.Anytha1 Jun 2
Jun 2 LF late night mythic/heroic guild 894 Ret I am currently looking for a late night raiding guild around 9/10pm PST *may consider 8pm. I have no real experience in raiding as I started playing wow this xpac, But I am no means terrible at playing this game. I'm looking for a chance to learn and improve my performance to be of value to the guild's progression. Feel free to reply to the post or add me on Battle rephlextion#1601.Xyzs0 Jun 2
Jun 2 LF Active PVP Guild So, I recently transferred my shaman to Tichondrius and to make a long story short. My buddies and I are looking for a pvp guild where we can do 3's and get into a set RBG group to participate in. Does anybody have any insight what so ever? ThanksAecial1 Jun 2
Jun 1 Possible X -Fer Mage Hunter I am interested in transferring to Tich. We are a 896 BM Hunter and 896 Arcane mage. We both have AOTC Achievement. We have no mythic experience but are looking to learn. We are available to raid Monday through Thursday up to three nights a week. We are looking to do Mythic Progression. Please post some info about yourselves below and we will be in touch. PS. We come as a pair :)Mung8 Jun 1
Jun 1 [H] <Bloodoath> Tu/Wed 5pm Recruiting for ToS <Bloodoath> is a Raiding and Mythic+ Guild, currently recruiting for our mythic Nighthold raid team as well as our push for ToS. We are 10/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic looking to add a couple more players to our roster. We run raids on Tues/Weds 5:00-7:30pm Server time/PST with optional runs on Sundays for gearing alts/trials and clearing more content. We are currently recruiting a Holy Pally and skilled DPS. Our roster is nearly complete but we just need a couple dedicated raiders to complete our 20 man mythic team. If our raid times and current progression seem like something of interest to you or you are also looking for a solid mythic+ guild then add me on Bnet: Swanzor#1285, message me in game or leave a reply here.Asunaah6 Jun 1
Jun 1 [H] 7/10 M Guild Looking to Fill out Roster Who we are <True Drake And Josh Fans> is a weekend PvE progression focused guild that is now recruiting members to fill out our core roster in for Nighthold. We are currently 3/10M on NH and in the past achieved 7/7M EN cutting edge. The core roster is filled with solid experienced players who, like us, want to progress through all the content the expansion has to offer, however we aren't a completely hardcore guild that requires 5 alts to be perfectly maintained for split runs. We expect applicants to have a similar mindset. This guild was formed by a few close friends and was then expanded to what it is now over the course of the past half year. Even though we are mainly WoW players there are many of us who play a variety of different games: Overwatch, CS:GO, Rocket League, Hearthstone, Path of Exile, etc. just to name a few. So even during off hours, there is plenty going on. Raid Mandatory raid times: Saturday: 7:30 EST(4:30 Server time) to 12:00 am EST Sunday: 7:30 Est (4:30 Server time) to 11:00 pm EST What we require - Know your class well - Be on time and be able to maintain a high attendance rate - Be 15 minutes early to the times listed as those are the times we begin summons - Have consumables/enchants/gems ready to go before we start We want to enjoy progression and have fun, but we don't want to have to start late or not raid because one or two players weren't ready. Loot Rules At the moment in mythic we run with a fixed loot council setup and use the addon RCLootcouncil. Contact info The best way to contact us is to add one of the people below on battle.net Recruitment Officer: - Demyx#1317 Guild Leader: - Flyingminivn#1941 Officers: - CspaceJ#1920 - Bareform#1993Sladewillson1 Jun 1
May 31 Southern Babaque 5/10M NH Recruitment Southern Babaque is a Tichondrius-Horde guild looking for exceptional dps and healers for M-NH progression and TOS when it comes out. We are a 5/10M-NH raiding guild.The following classes are in high demand. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 p.m. server time. We are a two day raiding guild. Druid-Balance Hunter-Marksmen/Beast Mastery Mage-Any Spec Paladin-Holy Priest-Shadow/Disc Shaman-Elemental/Restoration Warlock-Any spec Melee dps are free to apply as well, however ranged are preferred at the moment. Background: We are a tight knit guild that has restarted ever since the launch of legion. We were formerly on Frostwolf and went by Chaotic Legends. Our guild is comprised of veteran players from Vanilla and Burning Crusade. However, with the onset of legion we have lost a good chunk of our core raiders due to burnout and have been met with the roster boss halting our Mythic Team progression. Loot System: We utilize RC Loot Council. Our officer core (co-gms) have authority over voting and pride themselves in trying to benefit the group over the individual; however that does not mean low performers get gear. Boss mechanics and attendance take precedent over parses in most cases. Expectations: We expect raiders to come prepared with food, flasks, and repaired before raid. We do provide food and flask daily in our guild bank so getting supplies should pose no trouble. We do have cauldrons and feasts, however we do ask that raiders do some with supplies prior as a merit of dedication. We also ask that raiders are at least on 10 minutes before raid, 5-mins at the minimum. If you are going to run late please send in game mail to the officers (primarily shari/sallyhotcake). If you are interested in applying please feel free to message me in-game, reply to this forum post with your b.net name or add me battle.net if you have any burning questions @ Mikael#1818.Sharì1 May 31
May 31 [H] Vector | 2day | 8/10M NH | LF LOCK [H] Vector of US-Tichondrius formerly Genesis [A] is currently recruiting to round out our Legion raiding roster. We have finished strong in Mythic EN and are ready to step into mythic progression once again in Nighthold. We are currently 8/10M 10/10H and progressing. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday 6:00 - 9:30PST Thursday 6:00 - 9:30PST If you are looking for a progression guild, but don't have the time or desire to commit to 3+ days of raiding, we could be a great alternative for you. Many of us have come from hardcore raiding backgrounds but no longer can sustain the lifestyle required due to life, work, school, etc. Our hope is that we can continue progressing at a healthy rate while having a fun and enjoy able raiding atmosphere that is so often missed while raiding hardcore. We require at minimum, 880+ ilvl with your main spec artifact weapon lvl 35+. Current logs of your performance in H/M NH are required. We are currently recruiting these specific classes and specs for core but will consider any exceptional applicant. In addition we are always open to accepting casual members who want to push M+ and/or attend our sunday off-night run: Tanks - Brewmaster Protection Warrior Protection Paladin Guardian Druid Melee DPS - Death Knight Warrior Windwalker Ranged DPS - Warlock Hunter ... If you feel like we may be a good fit, please feel free to submit an application on our forums at http://www.guildgenesis.net/ and/or add me on bnet @ Knowledge#11706 or Callae#1455 We look forward to hearing from you.Knowledge53 May 31
May 31 Group of 4 mythic raiders LF guild We are a group of four looking for a guild that starts raid at 9pm pst. We are all 6/10M with at least one point in concordance. 910- Prot Pally with Ret off spec 915 Resto Shaman with Ele off spec 908 Arms Warrior 907 Holy PallyÂrsenal2 May 31
May 30 <Baileys> 1/10M Recruiting for ToS Baileys Overview Baileys - Tichondrius recently transferred from Illidan and was made by a tight knit group of players coming from many different backgrounds from hardcore top 50 US Players to top 200 US. Due to our core players work schedule, we've had to adjust our raiding schedule differently and make it late night. Our goal as a guild is to build chemistry and achieve mythic kills in the least amount of pull possible with people that are fun to be around. Current Progression The Emerald Nightmare: Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic 3/7 Trial of Valor: Normal 3/3 Heroic 3/3 Nighthold: Normal 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Mythic 1/10 Recruitment Needs These are for immediate openings for Heroic. Tank: ~ Any Tank (Preferably Warrior) Healers: ~ Priest (High) ~ Resto Druid (High) ~ Resto Shaman (High) Range DPS: ~ Any Melee DPS: ~ Any Any class will be considered if you are exceptional at it. Raid Schedule We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30-3:30am EST) We may add extra days / hours after the raid week if the majority is willing to do so for progression. Tuesday - 9:30pm-12:30am PST Wednesday - 9:30pm-12:30am PST Thursday - 9:30pm-12:30am PST Loot System Loot System for Heroic/Mythic will be loot Council. We make our decision based on the following in no particular order: Best in Slot, Attendance, Performance, Biggest Upgrade. Basically, whatever benefits the raid group the most is what will most likely happen. What we have to offer ~Experienced Leadership from Top 50-100 US Guilds ~ Content clear in a timely manner ~ Fun and Semi-Casual atmosphere yet effective ~ Guild repairs for Core Raiders ~ Active players for Mythic Dungeons, Alt Raids, PvP, etc. What is expected of you upon joining ~ Know your class in-depths and pull the numbers required for current content ~ Be prepared whenever you join our raid. (Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, Enchants) ~ Know every encounter inside of the instance. Watching video ain't that hard. ~ Bring your ''A'' game along with a good attitude Trial Period There is a trial period during which we evaluate your performance as a player but also you're attitude as a person. This said period should last anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks based on what you show us during your trial. Contact Information For any further questions that we haven't answer here, please contact one of the following officers. Battle Tags: Kenzey: Jeff#1151 Savix: Savix#11374Kenzye12 May 30
May 30 N/A N/AZedorno19 May 30
May 30 [LFG][H] Monk Greetings and salutations, I've dabbled around other realms but it's time to return to my first true home, Tichondrius. Took a break after Trials of Valor, but looking to come back to the game. Was pushing Mythic progression and the sort with a guild that has now disbanded, but that's just one aspect of the game while there's so much more to do! ... I'm more concerned about finding a guild to call home and like-minded people to enjoy the game with. This does not mean that I won't give my utmost effort if the guild decides to raid (it was my first love in the game anyways). Thanks for your time!Soratobi4 May 30
May 30 [H] Druid Tank LF Mythic Guild - 911 iLVL Mythic experienced druid tank looking for semi hardcore guild that runs raids 8pm - 11pm server M-F or anytime on the weekends. I do my research and come prepared for raids.Furspeedzz0 May 30
May 30 [H] <Oops All Baddies> 9/10 M --ABOUT US-- <Oops All Baddies> is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Tichondrius-US. We are a group of veteran players with extensive years of top US raiding experience. Our core raiders were all in top 50 guilds during previous expansions, and have been playing together for many years. Our goal for Legion is to clear each raid tier in a competitive time and to keep improving with each raid. We will push progression hard on a light schedule (3 days, 9 hours) so we ask that our members put in the necessary time outside of raid to keep their character competitive. What you can expect from <Oops All Baddies> : > Guild leadership focused on progression > Reliable and skilled players > A friendly, social atmosphere > An active community of players outside of raid What we expect from you : > Raid awareness > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class > Consistency [showing up every night, prepared, and on time is a MUST]. > Desire to progress and push yourself every night =================================== --RAID TIMES-- Monday/Wedneday/Thursday, 8PM - 11PM Server Time | (11PM - 2AM EST) =================================== --PROGRESSION-- Nighthold - 10/10H, 9/10M Trial of Valor - 3/3H, 2/3M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H, 7/7M =================================== --RECRUITMENT-- The below list is of high priority targets, but we're ALWAYS accepting high quality & skilled players regardless of class/spec! Melee DPS: Monk ** Deathknight (Frost) ** Hunter ** Paladin ** Demon Hunter ** Ranged DPS: Warlock ** Mage ** --APPLY-- How to apply: > go to http://oopsallbaddies.com/phpBB/index.php and create an account on our forums > Login, then go to http://oopsallbaddies.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=9 > Look at the top two post. One is an application template and the other is an explanation of the application process > Create a New Topic under "Open Applications" using the temple. > ? ? ? ? > Profit For more information contact Fuhst, Nartardna, Lemonzinger, or any of the officers in-game or at our website: http://oopsallbaddies.com/ Nartardna, Nartana#1454 Fuhst, Fust#1446 Riotchan, TERA8#1859 LemonzingerRiotchan26 May 30
May 30 Warsong Vanguard/Cartel LFM WPvP, PvE, RPvP Hello everyone, As our original post has finally capped, we're reopening a new one. So, let me tell you about our community as we are currently in open recruitment for our 2 guilds on Tichondrius US Horde. Who are we? We are The Warsong Family. We're an established mutli-server power house World PvP/Rated PvP/Progression PvE guild led by a multi-class 2k+ exp leader. and 2k Co-GM's. We've ran over 500+ For The Horde runs, medium large and small scale World PvP and much more. We're currently opening our doors to our 2 guilds Warsong Vanguard and Warsong Cartel . We're a great gaming community with a lot of absolute amazing people who go above and beyond to help people in need. What do we do? We do a little bit of everything! But here is a list of the majority of the activities we do and offer: World PvP. Rated Battlegrounds. Rated Arenas. Guild War-games for gold and prizes. Normal, Heroic and Mythic dungeon runs. Constant normal BG farming for new and returning players. PvP training for new and returning players. Guild PvP Tournaments for gold, prizes, pets, etc. EN 7/7N, 7/7H, 3/7M. TOV 3/3N, 3/3H, 3/3M. NH 10/10N, 7/10H (We have 2 raids for these, one is 7/10H, second is 5/10H) Gank protection. (We form groups to help lowbies being camped by 110s, and etc.) Old school raid farming for transmogrification gear. WoW Token giveaways. (When available.) Leveling help, bags,100+ gold repairs, etc for new players. Weekly raffles with 20k+ in gold and pet giveaways. What is required in terms of Voice Com and Add-ons? We require you use the basic and simple PvP addons when grouping with our core groups. (This also applies for our PvE progression raids.) Addons: Battleground Targets Gladius Greenwall (This is NOT a PvP addon, however it merges all of our 3 guild chats and is useful.) Healers have to die Nameplate Cooldowns (Just to name a few) Voice Comms: Discord Do we HAVE to attend certain events? No, but we do ask you to help and or join in when you can. There are many guilds who will kick you out of the guild for not attending events such as World PvP and etc. We do not condone this, as everyone pays to have fun and play their game. If you're able to attend great, if not then no hard feelings, maybe next time. But when we do host World PvP events, we do require you to get on Discord to follow directions and listen to targets being called out. Do we have any rules? Yes, we have a listing of rules on our website which is being created currently. However we keep it pretty simple, and most are as follows and keep in mind we do NOT tolerate the following: Trolling in general, in guild chat or trade chat, and etc. Racism, or racist jokes in and out of guild chat which also includes Teamspeak3, Curse and etc.. Spamming, no creating/starting drama, and we do not tolerate childish attacks of peoples Real Life. We have a 0 tolerance rule system and we only give warnings once. How can we join the guild? You can whisper anyone and ask for an officer. Only officers, and warlords can invite to either one of our guilds. Please keep in mind, each guild does a bit everything, however this is a quick list of what they do: Warsong Vanguard - Core WPvP/Rated PvP/PvE Progression (Level 110 only accepted.) Warsong Cartel - Rated PvP and PvE Progression (Level 100+ only accepted.)) Bonus: We have an all stealth gank group within the guild. We send these people out to do impossible city kills on high ranking alliance players. This group is called The Wolf Pack. Here is a video of The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies, and more videos will be upload of them as 110s and so forth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diySVJZ-M40 - The Wolf Pack video intro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyHItgjeGKw - The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies and etc. Visit us at www.WarsongVanguard.com or you can also visit our YouTube @ www.youtube.com/WarsongVanguardofTichondriusCydelz425 May 30
May 30 [H] 906 Feral LF Guild 906 Feral druid 4/10M xp LF any days after 8pm PSTShaller4 May 30