Tichondrius

Dec 28 [H] Hpally LF Raiding Guild I am planning on transferring to Tichondrius. I am ilvl 875 equipped Hpally. Available for raids: Anytime Wednesday/Thursday. M/T/Fri I can raid after 930pm PST. Saturday/Sunday after 730pm PST. My Bnet is Zeeks#1587Zuresh1 Dec 28
Dec 28 LF ACTIVE PVP GUILD :) Hey everyone, i recently got back into the game. I Stopped bassicly because i did not have anyone to play with or do content with so i just got bored, I'm looking for any active clan bassicly to chill, meet new people and run some BG's / RBG's / Arenas, you name it. Regards, ChiCrusher <3 If you think you got a good home for me feel free to add my btag DigitalSoul1#1572Pmscrusher1 Dec 28
Dec 28 So.... Catch me up. Been busy as hell and working on a few projects that keep me off WoW for now. So.... Catch me up on all I have missed. My guess is its same ol stuff, different day. Lots of forum chest thumping. Some old baggage brought up in new threads. That ol gag.Whiskeydk10 Dec 28
Dec 27 [A] LF Starter Guild - Dunguens/Raids My first character on Tichondrius, looking to join a guild that is not too far into the new raids or just starting with dungeon/raids. Not so interested in decked out guilds, unless there are no other options. I just started playing again and don't want to spoil all the content by being carried.Mythdirus3 Dec 27
Dec 27 [H] 7/7M <Technically Correct> [H] 7/7M <Technically Correct> About Us: <Technically Correct> is a 3-day weekday night mythic raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. We raid from 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Monday-Wednesday. We are a newly formed guild of veteran raiders who have been playing games together for 10+ years, with experience ranging from Vanilla all the way up to 13/13M HFC. Currently the guild is 7/7M and 3/3H working towards ToV progression while waiting for Nighthold. Our goals are to see how highly we can rank in the first raiding tier of Legion while primarily focusing on integrating several new players into our roster's core, and then improving on that ranking in each content release that follows. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS and healers to add to our roster. Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: [7/7] Mythic Emerald Nightmare [3/3] Heroic Trials of Valor Raiding Schedule: Monday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Tuesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Wednesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Saturday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST (This raid day is optional and is when we host additional content if members would like to attend.) Recruitment Needs: We are currently only recruiting healers and ranged dps, all specs/classes from these two roles will be considered. Apply: You can apply at http://tc-tichondrius.com/ and drop an application! This is the best way to get the your application process moving. Contacts: Officer - Twindartz#1914 Officer - isbisms#1815 GM - GymmyRustler#1889Perplext0 Dec 27
Dec 27 [H] <Hoagie Haven Heroes> 7/7M recruiting <Hoagie Haven Heroes> is looking to recruit exceptional ranged DPS and healer(s) for our core Mythic roster. We are currently 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV and seeking a few more to round out our roster and blast through M ToV and eventually Nighthold. Raid times: (server time) Tues 5-8 PM Thurs 5-8 PM Sun 5-8 PM Recruitment priority: DPS: Balance Druid (High) Mage (High) Warlock (High) Other ranged spec (Medium) Healer: Holy Paladin (High) For any information or concerns, please feel free to whisper me, Yogaapants, or Pillshere.Terrorblåde0 Dec 27
Dec 26 [H] The Horde Empire (WPvP/PvP/PvE) About Us: The Horde Empire is one of the Largest and most Active WoW community of players on the entire US PvP servers with nearly 5k members and over 450 online daily. We believe in giving extra contect to our members with a large variety of events from PvP to PvE. We want everyone in The Horde Empire to have fun playing their game. What do you expect from The Horde Empire? -Daily slaughtering of Alliance in Small to Large scale World PvP -Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing -Daily Dungeons for gearing and transmog -Weekly PvE raids for progression, gearing and transmog -Weekly Rated PvP lead by 2k+ experience leaders -Random FUN events such as tournaments, Drunk World PvP, Troll WPvP and much more! -Protection from rebel Alliance scum out in our world What does The Horde Empire expect from you? -Having fun! (this is a game, so enjoy it) -Be active and slaughter the Alliance (T-bagging dead alliance is recommended) *TeamSpeak is require for all Guild Events* If you are interested in joining The Horde Empire community, please add one of your Battle tags and we will get with you to discuss any questions you might have. EmpireCad#1979 (GM) Deathology#1701 (Co-GM) Ceneria#1980 (Co-GM) Sinjarah#1455 (Co-GM) Malkuth#11799 (Lead Officer) Charlie#11350 (Lead Officer)Deathologyss167 Dec 26
Dec 25 [H] <Zug Lyfe> LF DPS - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV Hi yall, We're a group of friendly horde players who are recruiting to do mythic raiding. We need 3-4 more dps to fill core raiding positions. We're 7/7 Heroic EN, and 2/3 Heroic ToV. Server: Tichondrius Raid times: We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:30ST to 9:30ST. Requirements: Our average iLevel is around 875+, but if you can dps in raid settings for 270k+, we'd love to talk to you. Please add me if interested: tengolino#1496 Have a great day!Hunterlino2 Dec 25
Dec 25 At Mookron LEL /ignore hahahahahaOilrigg0 Dec 25
Dec 24 HPALLY LF PvP Guild I just came back to the game after a long break. I primarily focus on arenas but I also do RBGs as well. I'm 2500 exp on my rdruid (Boomsyn), 2400 exp on my DK (Synrage), 2300 exp as hpally (Synyster), 2200 exp on this character who's seeking a pvp guild, and 2200 exp on warrior/mage. I'm also 2k exp in the RBG bracket, and I am pretty active. If you wish to contact me in game I will be playing Synystertwo-Tichondrius.Boomsyn0 Dec 24
Dec 23 888 Arms & 877 BM Hunter LFG Hi, we are both 4/7m but have 5/7m experience. Also have 22 attempts in on Heroic Helya. Currently looking for a new guild for CORE SPOTS for Mythic. Raid times NEED to be a start time AT or AFTER 7:30PST. We are looking for a permanent home for EN, ToV, into Nighthold and hopefully for years to come. Thank you for your consideration. I please urge you to not waste our time or your own. Can provide logs upon request. Have logs from today (12/6) on Ursoc, doing 482k and 334k respectively so you know what to expect.Thangos16 Dec 23
Dec 23 [H] SLSM 7/7 H EN / 2/3 H ToV Looking For DPS //Slash Lick //Slash Moans : LFM Guild Members 865 Gear Pref. We are 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV. We Raid T/Th Nights 6-9 P.M. (PST) Server Time Currently Looking for DPS to Round out our RAID group as we continue to progress through EN and ToV, as well as prepare for NightHold. Bnet ID Forsy#11623Zombiehood0 Dec 23
Dec 23 [H] 7/7M <Technically Correct> About Us: <Technically Correct> is a 3-day weekday night mythic raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. We raid from 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Monday-Wednesday. We are a newly formed guild of veteran raiders who have been playing games together for 10+ years, with experience ranging from Vanilla all the way up to 13/13M HFC. Currently the guild is 7/7M and 3/3H working towards ToV progression while waiting for Nighthold. Our goals are to see how highly we can rank in the first raiding tier of Legion while primarily focusing on integrating several new players into our roster's core, and then improving on that ranking in each content release that follows. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS and healers to add to our roster. We would also consider a few melee DPS to integrate in to core spots. Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: [7/7] Mythic Emerald Nightmare [3/3] Heroic Trials of Valor Raiding Schedule: Monday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Tuesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Wednesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Saturday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST (This raid day is optional and is when we host additional content if members would like to attend.) Recruitment Needs: Currently we are recruiting several players to incorporate in to our core roster - we are currently most interested in ranged dps and 1 healer but will look over and consider any and all applicants. Apply: You can apply at http://tc-tichondrius.com/ and drop an application! This is the best way to get the your application process moving. Contacts: Officer - Twindartz#1914 Officer - isbisms#1815 GM - GymmyRustler#1889Perplext0 Dec 23
Dec 23 <SSG> LF DPS Mythic Progression 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV LF DPS for a core mythic group. Raid times are Thursday 5-8pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server TimeBoomshakalak0 Dec 23
Dec 23 <SSG> LFM Mythic Progresion 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV LF DPS for core Mythic Progression Group. We currently raid on Thursday 5-8pm Server and Sunday 5-9pm Server.Boomshakalak0 Dec 23
Dec 23 [H] 7/7M <Technically Correct> About Us: <Technically Correct> is a 3-day weekday night mythic raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. We raid from 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Monday-Wednesday. We are a newly formed guild of veteran raiders who have been playing games together for 10+ years, with experience ranging from Vanilla all the way up to 13/13M HFC. Currently the guild is 7/7M and 3/3H working towards ToV progression while waiting for Nighthold. Our goals are to see how highly we can rank in the first raiding tier of Legion while primarily focusing on integrating several new players into our roster's core, and then improving on that ranking in each content release that follows. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS and healers to add to our roster. We would also consider a few melee DPS to integrate in to core spots. Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: [7/7] Mythic Emerald Nightmare [3/3] Heroic Trials of Valor Raiding Schedule: Monday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Tuesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Wednesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Saturday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST (This raid day is optional and is when we host additional content if members would like to attend.) Recruitment Needs: Currently we are recruiting several players to incorporate in to our core roster - we are currently most interested in ranged dps and 1 healer but will look over and consider any and all applicants. Apply: You can apply at http://tc-tichondrius.com/ and drop an application! This is the best way to get the your application process moving. Contacts: Officer - Twindartz#1914 Officer - isbisms#1815 GM - GymmyRustler#1889Perplext1 Dec 23
Dec 23 [H] 7/7M <Technically Correct> About Us: <Technically Correct> is a 3-day weekday night mythic raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. We raid from 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Monday-Wednesday. We are a newly formed guild of veteran raiders who have been playing games together for 10+ years, with experience ranging from Vanilla all the way up to 13/13M HFC. Currently the guild is 7/7M and 3/3H working towards ToV progression while waiting for Nighthold. Our goals are to see how highly we can rank in the first raiding tier of Legion while primarily focusing on integrating several new players into our roster's core, and then improving on that ranking in each content release that follows. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS and healers to add to our roster. We would also consider a few melee DPS to integrate in to core spots. Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: [7/7] Mythic Emerald Nightmare [3/3] Heroic Trials of Valor Raiding Schedule: Monday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Tuesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Wednesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Saturday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST (This raid day is optional and is when we host additional content if members would like to attend.) Recruitment Needs: Currently we are recruiting several players to incorporate in to our core roster - we are currently most interested in ranged dps and 1 healer but will look over and consider any and all applicants. Apply: You can apply at http://tc-tichondrius.com/ and drop an application! This is the best way to get the your application process moving. Contacts: Officer - Twindartz#1914 Officer - isbisms#1815 GM - GymmyRustler#1889Perplext0 Dec 23
Dec 23 MELTDOWN Recruiting for Mythic EN We are currently 7/7 Heroic EN. 1/7 Mythic. We just started with mythic EN. We are looking for exceptional DPS (range preferred but not limited too) for our mythic progression. Mythic is our main priority but we also do heroic EN and TOV. We run mythic+ and Nightbane runs all the time. We are all chill and will accepted really anyone who want to be apart of raids. Normal EN: 7/7 Heroic EN: 7/7 Mythic EN: 1/7 Normal ToV: 3/3 Heroic ToV: 3/3 -------- Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm serverTeré0 Dec 23
Dec 22 [H] looking for low level pvp guild Hello, I am leveling up my warrior through pvp and am looking for a guild that does lower level battlegroundsFenyen0 Dec 22
Dec 22 [H] Hpal LF-raidgroup 7/7h 2/3h looking for raiding guild times between 6est-11est(latest)mtwtfss can provide logs upon request Msg me ingame or on here. DrBoom#1164Boomlets4 Dec 22
Dec 22 LF Guild just starting normal raiding I can play Holy/Ret/Prot but I haven't played Prot a lot for awhile so it may take me a moment to knock the rust off. Also have a 110 Rogue who I'm getting ready to start running heroic dungeons on to gear for raiding. Friend is also playing as a 110 healing monk in that same area.Hennimore4 Dec 22
Dec 22 [H]<Red Writing> 1/7M LF DPS for Mythic Goals: We already have a tight knit group together going on in Legion, and are now focusing on adding the last few pieces for our mythic raiding group moving forward. Raids: Progression raiding-Wednesday and Sunday nights 7pm(PST/Server time). Normal/Heroic farm for alts/lowered geared chars Tuesday 7pm (optional except for trials). What we want is simple: to have people on time for the raid and prepared. That includes flasks/food etc at 6:45 ready for an invite. Show up and do your job and HAVE FUN progressing with us. Raid Requirements: Discord DBM Exorsus Raid Tools At least a general understanding of boss fight mechanics. Currently Recruiting: In order of priority Mage Hunter Resto Druid Demo Lock Spriest [If your class or role is not listed, feel free to apply. We will always make room for exceptional talent.] So these classes are what we are still looking for for our CORE raid group. We are already starting our secondary raid group, so if you do not meet these requirements, we can still get you in as a bench or secondary raid group spot! PVP: We consider ourselves a PVE first guild, but we will have coordinated RBGs/Arena/Group BGs during down time or for people who would like to do that more often. Please contact these players or leave a reply to this forum if you have any questions! cTwice#11897 OregonTexan#1109 Henebeast#1822 Arfnak#1536Touchmytotum29 Dec 22
Dec 22 winter veil achiv help 2016 Undead rogue looking for Draenei Priest and Gnome Mage to finish one of the achivs! i can meet in Dal at snow globe!~Barthalimue0 Dec 22
Dec 22 [H][US][Tichondrius]<Sinister> 2/7M 2/3H We just began Mythic raiding and several spots are still open for competition! Raid times are Wednesday 8pm - 12am EST and Saturday 7pm - 11pm EST. Semi-Hardcore raiding guild. Sinister is an adult guild that put a high emphasis on team work and keeping a respectful environment during progression. We strive to be competitive but keep the mindset that the game is more about fun and working together than hardcore progression. Outside of raiding, we are always doing keystones or pvping. What we expect from you: study video strategies, review logs for improvement, show up on time with plenty of flasks, food and combat pots. If you are interested in more info please add me on bnet kane#12856 or rafe#1529Kanepac9 Dec 22
Dec 22 Raiders & Raid Leader for Transcendent Order We are recruiting a leader and raiders on alliance side. We are looking for players who are committed to attendance. We are 7/7 H, but stagnated and lost members. So now we are recruiting a Raid Leader and raiders to rebuild and continue to progress through this expansion. Please contact me in game for more information. Thank you for your time.Coleslock2 Dec 22
Dec 21 [H] <Out of Line> 7/7M 3/3H Recruiting Our raid times are 8:00pm-11:00pm EST (5:00pm-8:00pm PST) Our raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday Currently Considering: Hunter Mage Shadow Priest Rogue Warlock We will always consider exceptional players of any class and spec. What we look for: Long term and dedicated players Players who like to compete and always aim to be the best Players who have in depth knowledge of their class Raiders who can keep a positive attitude Raiders who get involved with a great community of guild members Raiders who understand and are encouraged by positive criticism Mature people who understand that while we strive to be the best we can be, this is still just a game What you can expect: A fun, successful raiding environment that is also comparatively laid-back for most progression guilds, but will get the job done on a light schedule. A fair loot distribution policy – our goal is for each player to care more about guild improvement as a whole over individual gains. A drama-free home to comfortably raid in without the stress and pressure of hardcore guild rules. Attentive, fair, and helpful leadership. If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please add on battle.net and mention this post Dasboot#11475 Mattxm#1564 hafrican#1230Ploppydude0 Dec 21
Dec 21 [H]<Shadowmoon Comeback Tour>Late Nite Raids Summary: <Shadowmoon Comeback Tour> is a newly formed guild, seeking to be a premier, late night, casual/serious raid group. Core group is composed of long time veterans to the game, already experienced in Legion raiding, most of us since Vanilla. We are looking for people looking to raid and play regularly late at night (9pm and onward server time). Currently taking all positions, tank spots limited. Raid times: 9pm - Quit (Server/Pacific Time) Days not currently set, looking for 2-3 days to be determined with new members, any days of the week are currently on the table, early members help decide the days. What we are looking for: People serious about beating end tier content without making it a career. We are not looking to be top ranked or world first at anything, but we intend to clear all mythic content. Attitude is laid back and adult (18+ please). Currently seeking all classes and roles, tank spots are limited but not closed. Please speak (or at least understand) English, Discord is required. How to join: Join our Discord https://discord.gg/QydV9Cg and talk to a band member, I'm Gats. More: This is a newly formed guild, while the roster fills up we will be running regular M+ content to help get people acquainted, and extra gear if anybody needs it. We're open to other activities (BG, Arena, legacy content, etc) besides raiding, so long as it doesn't interfere with raid time. While we are seeking veterans to WoW and raiding, we are willing to help competent new players learn the ropes as well, it's all in your attitude. All organization will be done in game, and in the Discord channel. Adult subjects will be common, but trolls and !@#$%^-s will not be tolerated. As soon as the roster permits we will start running Heroic EN, and if the roster is filled out before Nighthold launches we will get into Mythic EN. Once Nighthold launches we plan on progressing from the bottom up, starting with normal, then Heroic, then Mythic. Please message me here, on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/5j90t5/ushtichondrius_shadowmoon_comeback_tour_seeking/), or in Discord with any questions. ~GatsGatsumishi3 Dec 21
Dec 21 any chill guilds that have voice coms any chill guilds out their that smoke the devils lettuce an drink that use voice coms an chiil?Taÿ2 Dec 21
Dec 21 [H] Technically Correct 7/7M 3/3H About Us: <Technically Correct> is a 3-day weekday night mythic raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. We raid from 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Monday-Wednesday. We are a newly formed guild of veteran raiders who have been playing games together for 10+ years, with experience ranging from Vanilla all the way up to 13/13M HFC. Currently the guild is 7/7M and 3/3H working towards ToV progression while waiting for Nighthold. Our goals are to see how highly we can rank in the first raiding tier of Legion while primarily focusing on integrating several new players into our roster's core, and then improving on that ranking in each content release that follows. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS and healers to add to our roster. We would also consider a few melee DPS to integrate in to core spots. Faction: Horde Server: Tichondrius Progression: [7/7] Mythic Emerald Nightmare [3/3] Heroic Trials of Valor Raiding Schedule: Monday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Tuesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Wednesday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST Saturday: 10pm to 1am EST/7pm-10pm PST (This raid day is optional and is when we host additional content if members would like to attend.) Recruitment Needs: Currently we are recruiting several players to incorporate in to our core roster - we are currently most interested in ranged dps and 1 healer but will look over and consider any and all applicants. Apply: You can apply at http://tc-tichondrius.com/ and drop an application! This is the best way to get the your application process moving. Contacts: Officer - Twindartz#1914 Officer - isbisms#1815 GM - GymmyRustler#1889Hamakazechan0 Dec 21
Dec 21 [A] $ 7/7M SELLING CARRIES | M EN | M+ | Kara <Levitate> is now selling Mythic carry services to the Alliance players of Tichondrius! We pride ourselves on operating with fairness, professionalism and legitimacy for ALL buyers, ALWAYS. Over 10 million gold in successful carries so far this expansion. *** Mythic Emerald Nightmare Carries *** ... Gearing Services Raids will always operate with personal loot and you will always receive your character's boss loot in addition to your bonus rolled loot. More often than not, main raiders will have items dropped for them that they are willing to sell for gold to buyers at a fair price. If you are interested in buying a particular item that dropped for one of our raiders, the base price breakdown per item is as follows: ... If there is more than one buyer that wants to purchase an item, both players will /roll 100. The item will be sold to the player that rolls higher. Mythic Emerald Nightmare Carry Policies: http://pastebin.com/4kBRTg90 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Carries Schedule: ... - *** Mythic+ Dungeon Carry BASE Prices *** ... Guaranteed Buyer Protection & Accident Forgiveness: For every keystone carry purchased in a session each subsequent carry cost is reduced by 8%. This incentivizes our carry group to complete your key as quickly and efficiently as possible and for us move onto the next buyer. Mythic+ Dungeon Carry Policies: http://pastebin.com/aaYyRzzj Example Scenario: http://pastebin.com/kUQ5rP5D Mythic+ Dungeon Carries Schedule: We are available to provide this carry service any day of the week. The best time for us is usually sometime between 5:00 PM PST - 11:00 PM PST. - Karazhan & Nightbane Runs: ... - CONTACT FOR SALES, TO OBTAIN A QUOTE, OR GENERAL INQUIRY Ðictator-Tichondrius (Guild Master) - BNET: mcw#1769 | Discord: iversonblc#6872Ðictator28 Dec 21
Dec 21 Realm transfer Hello, just looking for some background on this server. I'd like to transfer this character soon. The current server I'm on (Sargaras) is Alliance dominated. It's 623k Alliance and 47k Horde which would explain why I get killed the second I land in Broken Isles, along with never seeing any Horde questing in Broken Isles, and seeing plenty of Alliance who don't seem to take my /wave correctly and gank/camp me instead. I enjoy the World PvP aspect, but not when it's a 13 on 1. Tichondrius looks pretty balanced with Horde and Alliance. Before I drop $25 to transfer, will I still face these same problems while questing in Broken Isles? Any other thoughts are appreciated!Hyteck3 Dec 21
Dec 21 Tichondrius PVP VIdeo Hey guys I made an elemental shaman pvp video as a horde Tichondrius player. I really enjoyed the experience and hope to have some fellow players from my server check out the movie. Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0bu45wo3BgBrà1 Dec 21
Dec 20 [H] 852 havoc DH LF late night guild.. vanilla player. recently back from a long break. mostly pvp now, but i see that means grinding raids in order to get geared efficiently. ugh haha. but ok, i'll kill some dragons, sure.. i get home from work on weekdays at midnight west coast time. kinda sucks. and my current guild is far too quiet for me. so, any late night groups that may still be left, hit me up and lets blow !@#$ up =] sraenn#1969Sraenn2 Dec 20
Dec 20 850 ILvL Guardian Druid LF Guild Presumably looking for Normal progression of Emerald Nightmare, however, if you would like me to start early on Heroic content I am not against that. I am coming back to the game after being gone since WoD. During WoD I progressed 13/13h HFC (non-carry) as a disc priest. Please respond to me on this forum if you are interested.Jesterjones1 Dec 20
Dec 20 <Out of Line>Tichondrius Horde6/7M Recruiting We are recruiting primarily ranged DPS to fill our core raid positions. Other exceptional candidates will be considered. Raid Times: *Tues 5-8pm server time *Thurs 5-8pm server time *Sunday 5-8pm server time If you are interested add one of these btags. Mattxm#1564 hafrican#1230Zuzuu0 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Warlock LF Mythic Guild. Hey all. I'm a fresh transfer to Tichondrius, I moved back here due to being "done" with raiding and wanted to focus on purely arena and rbg's. Since quiting raiding a few weeks back I have since come to the conclusion that I'm missing it and want to get back into it. My experience with Legion is 7/7h (second week due to players not showing up for first week raid) and 2/3h. The raid night I decided to quit was the night we downed Helya. [A] Dalaran-US (the server I came from) did not have very many top tier guilds and we did not have the numbers for Mythic which made it also very hard to pug. As of this I am only 1/7M progressed in there, Ursoc being another fight I have seen but the groups DPS just wouldnt cut it. Prior to legion my last actual raid experiences where I had a progressing guild wouldve been back in Wrath (long long time). My logs from Dalaran, my armory and my battletag are all linked below. I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week between the hours of 7-11pm EST. I am a very well versed player and I believe my gear supports that. I am still missing a vital legendary (curse Prydaz dropping first) as well as my gear could use some better Itemization to make my Demonology spec better. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17907196/10/ - Take a look at the H EN. Both of my H Guarm kills I had been plauged with Lag which has since been worked out (ISP has sent me a new modem) Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Baiter/advanced Battletag: Rob#1147Baiter3 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic Emerald Nightmare Sells We now know that Nighthold is being released on 1/17/2016.(source below) http://www.wowhead.com/news=258433/nighthold-to-release-on-january-17th With this information being released to the public my friends and I want to offer a service that some want and may not have the time to do. We currently farm N and H weekly and are now open to selling the feat of strength "Ahead of the Curve: Xavius". We are offering either full Emerald Nightmare clears @100k or just Xavius @50k Loot will be set to Personal Loot so that you also get gear (also most of our group won't need gear so you might get theirs as well.) We feel this price is extremely good considering most current groups are offering their carries @200k+ gold(insanity). Consider it a Christmas sell :) The full run is usually completed in 45 minutes tops. Requirements: 1. 100k for the full clear, or 50k for the Xavius kill. (Tich Horde only) 2. Discord (mic not required) 3. Show up on time :) Please contact me in game @ Rottfest#1622 so we can setup a time for you :)Rottfest3 Dec 19
Dec 19 Enh shaman LF late night Tich H/A guild Enh shaman LF a late night raiding guild - currently 880 ilvl equipped, with the 3 BIS Legendaries for Enh shamans, ring pants and chest.Electrolytic3 Dec 19
Dec 19 LF RANGED DPS FOR MYTHIC PROGRESSION <Southern Babaque> Currently 2/7 M EN and 2/3H ToV We are looking to recruit a few players for Mythic progression! We are new to Tichondrius server and are a tight knit guild with very welcoming and friendly members. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm Pacific Standard Time. LF STRONG RANGED DPS! IF interested PST Massapicnic or Friedchyken OR ADD me on real ID: rag1807#1645Friedchyken5 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Tempest Crusade (PvP/PvE) Welcome to the official forum of Tempest Crusade. 1. Brief History: Tempest Crusade, also formerly known as Crucesignatis de Tempest. We're an established, veteran PvP guild formed on Tichondrius by high rated and experienced players dating all the way back to Vanilla. Formed in 2014, we've reached critical mass on Tichondrius in the same year. We were recognized for our generosity in helping people improve in PvP as well as an active community. Legion: Remaining a revered bastion on Tichondrius to this day, thanks to the constant support of friends, family and our community itself. We have returned from multiple hiatuses during MoP & WoD to rebuild our community to its full glory to continue our conquest for realm domination. 2. Guilds: We have always remained "Neutral", having little to no ties when it comes to other communities and rely solely on our own resources. During WoD, with the exception of <Eminent> as our PvE branch and us as their PvP branch vice versa. Tempest Crusade (PvP) - Core PvP. Max Level (Level 110). Tempest Covenant (PvP) - Secondary PvP. Leveling/Returning Players. Affiliated Guilds: Eminent (PvE) - Core PvE. 3. Guild Mounts: Official guild mount(s). Ground: Any Vicious Saddle Mount (Preferably Vicious Skeletal Warhorse) Flying: N/A 4. Meetings: Meetings will be held within voice for the appropriate branch. NMO (New Member Orientation) - New Members Time: Every Saturday at 7:00 P.M. realm time. RMM (Rated Member Meeting) - Rated RBG/Arena Team CM (Council Meeting) - Guild Leadership 5. Requirements: The official requirements for Tempest Crusade. Please take your time to review them. A. Voice Communications: We require you to have a working microphone and sound system. Do not "Hot Mic", it is required to keep your microphone set to "Push to Talk". Please listen to orders when given and have respect while within the vicinity of our voice servers. If you are online, you are on voice. - TeamSpeak 3 (Main) - Discord (Secondary) B. Addons: We require you to have the basic Addons to optimize your experience and to keep up with the rest of the guild, whilst making your game play a lot smoother. Listed below, you will find some of the basic Addons used by us. Required Addons (Required) : - Greenwall - Battleground Targets - GladiatorlosSA2 - Gladius - Healers have to die - Nameplate Cooldowns - Deadly Boss Mods Suggested Addons (Optional): - ElvUI Cosmetic Addons (Optional): - Animated Portrait - GoldenPortrait - SilverDragon - ElvUI (if you already have it installed, you don't need Gladius or Healers have to die) 6. Player Preference: Consider the following before requesting an invite to our community. A. Mature 18+ We do not require you to be 18+ of age, although we do highly prefer a mature audience. As long as you are respectful, competitive, dedicated, with thick skin and willing to improve, we will have no problem. B. Humor & Thick Skin As serious as we may sound, we do actually enjoy fun and laughter. That is what it means to be in a guild to play with others that share a similar goal and to socialize with. Please have a sense of humor and thick skin when planning to join. C. Competitiveness Our players strive for dominance and perfection. Have the competitive spirit to go the extra mile, there is always room for improvement. D. Dedication As a community, we are dedicated to our cause of realm dominance. Being active on voice, showing up for events, helping others and pushing rating will earn you recognition within the guild. 7. Rules: Our community follows a strict conduct of rules that we aim to follow without fail. Below you will find some of them listed. The rest can be found on our website. Warnings are given only once. Once another violation has been committed, it will result in a guild kick. Offline for more than 14 days will result in a guild kick. Failure to attend an NMO will result in a guild kick within a 2 week time lapse when you joined. Unless an officer is informed in advance by your absence with given reason. Trolling, Spamming, Harassing and even Disrespect in any way. Wherever it may be, keep it to yourself and uphold the peace and solitude within the Guild. If you have an issue, do not spam guild chat or harass others. Please whisper an officer to address the issue. 8. Contact List: Tempest Crusade: Xyecetus#1391 (Guild Master) Octavio#1941 (Co-GM) Paragøn#1596 (Co-GM) ConstantineJ#1929 (Co-GM) Eminent: Queb#1911 (Guild Master)Paragøn112 Dec 19
Dec 19 LF 7/7m group next week because holidays Guilds not raiding next week because of the holiday and me and a couple of friends are looking for a group to raid with for the week. So if anyone's guild is going to be short people for the holidays let me know and we would love to join. He is a healer/tank druid and we have a ret paladin and spriest.Robotacoo0 Dec 19
Dec 19 WTB [Heavy Junkbox] Buying bulk [Heavy Junkbox] or whatever you have. Paying 50g each for a few or if you have 12 or preferably more at a time I'll pay 75g each Add my battletag: Freeball#1333Ticàl0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [모집] 얼라 한인길드 Jinro! NA Tichondrius Alliance - Jinro 길드 북미서버에서 같은 한인들 끼리 재밌고 가족 같이 오래 게임 하실 분 모집합니다! 현재 PVE 인원은 어느 정도 충당이 되어 자체적으로 레이드를 돌릴 수 있으나 PVP는 인원이 부족하여 평전까지는 아직 못 돌리는 상황입니다만 꾸준한 홍보를 통해 PVE, PVP 두 가지 및 모든 콘텐츠를 활성화하게 할 예정이니 많은 관심 부탁드립니다. 동접은 시간대에 다르지만 한국 오후 시간대에 10~20명 북미 오후 시간대에 20~30명 정도입니다. 연령대는 다양하게 분포 되어있습니다. 대부분 20대~40대 후반까지 다양 하게 있습니다. JINRO길드는 차별화가 되어 새로 키우는 분들에게는 지원금 및 가방을 드리며 상황에 따라 더 많은 금액도 지원해드립니다. 새로 북미서버로 넘어오시거나 또는 새로 키우시는분들에게는 최적화된 길드라 예상합니다. 와린이 분들은 질문이 있을시 가르쳐 드리고 갓 만렙이 되신 분들은 일반 신던과 쇄기돌로 아이템레벨 점핑을 도와드리고 있습니다. 하드유저, 라이트유저, 무관합니다. :) 추가적으로 110레벨을 찍고 정해진 아이템 레벨을 맞추시면 또 지원 드려요. 함께 성장하며 좋은 인연으로 남고 같이 즐와 하실 분 모십니다. 많은 관심 부탁드립니다. - 가입 방법 - /누구 JINRO 하셔서 귓주시면 초대드립니다. [ /who Jinro or /누구 Jinro ] -질문 및 제 개인 연락처- 베넷 : 메르메르메르시#3413 카톡 : jiho9010 P.S. 레이드는 한국시각 토요일 오후 1시입니다. 추후 변동될 수 있습니다. 템 레벨 제한 없이 길드 원 모두 같이 갑니다. P.S. 레이드 할시 discord 이라는 프로그램을 사용합니다. (마이크는 없어도 됩니다)Mangwarm0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [A] Prepot 7/7m LF DPS! Hey there! <Prepot> is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius. We're currently progressing through mythic content, and will continue to do so throughout the expansion. Main Group Raid Times: Monday -> 8p - 11p EST Wednesday -> 8p - 11p EST Thursday -> 8p - 11p EST At the moment, we are currently only recruiting DPS players (and a bomb resto shaman!). If you're looking into us, please have some logs to provide! We also have no problem inviting members into the guild, who don't necessarily wish to be in the prog team. Here's our logs from last weeks raid 1) Farm content: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/P9AHzwnj8q3LDJW6 2) Mythic cenarius progression/kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kBztRZGTD8L1Mynw If you are interested or have any further questions feel free to contact me JamJam#11795. Looking forward to hearing from you!Shinripper3 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] <Inviction> Recruiting! (1/7M) [H] <Inviction> Recruiting! (1/7M) Sun/Mon 8-10PM <Inviction> Progression Guild 1/7M EN: Recruiting for mythic progression. We raid Sun/Mon 8-10pm and optional Thr raid for farm material (Heroic EN). We do Mythic+ and Kara/Nightbane. Recruiting all classes above 870 Ilvl and Ranged dps/1 healer above 865 Ilvl. We are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to progress through Mythic and prepare for Nighthold. We are a casual progression guild. Most of our core members used to be hardcore raiders, but prefer to be more laid back these days. We expect our raiders to know fights and come prepared. If you have any further questions, feel free to add me in game Victheboss#1420Victheboss0 Dec 19
Dec 18 883 H.Pal/870 DH LF Raid Guild Hey all, I am an 883 H.Pal who is 5/7M EN and I am looking to find a raid team that is in need of myself and a Dps DH. We are a packaged deal. Looking for a raid team that is in at least Heroics but preferably starting Mythic raids. HMU: McNerdy#11931Pepperspice5 Dec 18
Dec 18 [H] 7/7H 871 Rogue LF Progresssion Guild Pretty much any raid times work for me Reply or add my btag SunnySSBM#1519Snsdsunny5 Dec 18
Dec 18 Hey! LF active raiding/social guild Hey all. I'm looking for a guild right now that is highly active socially and in terms of raiding, and that is full of female-friendly players in their 20s. I have been playing mage, rogue, and warrior since vanilla, though mage has always been my main. I have been in a few guilds over the years with server first accomplishments, and spent a good bit of time running RBGs in cata in the 2300+ range (never 2400 though :( ) I recently reactivated my account and am in the process of gearing my character up. I am a really bubbly/fun person and enjoy using guild chat a whole lot <3Lovesìck5 Dec 18
Dec 18 [H] Selling Nightbane Mount (Disregard) My group is currently selling the timed Karazhan mount: NIGHTBANE! Below is an attached image of the beautiful dragon! http://imgur.com/a/uuDB7 With this wonderful beauty you will surely impress all your friends! Requirements: 1. 150k gold on Tichondrius [H] 2. Discord(mic not required) 3. Show up on time :) And that is it!!!! If you meet these 3 requirements and are interested in this amazing chance, then please contact me in game @ Rottfest#1622 Side note: Prices may very depending on your gear score. 150k is max price and we might be able to go lower depending on your dps:) Also if you want full Kara clear plz pst me and we can see what we can set up as well!Rottfest1 Dec 18