Tichondrius

Aug 31 927 aotc bear tank LF mythic raid group 9/9 H tos looking for raid group alliance or horde thats raiding mythic tos and going to push progression in argus. im a very dedicated raider with close to 100% attendance. real life stuff does still happen though. my best available days to raid are monday-tuesday-wednesday. 7pm eastern until 11pm eastern. can also raid sunday-8pm eastern until 11pm. I can raid on weekends and thursdays. just would rather not if possible. battletag- Hallucinate#1547Babydaddy1 Aug 31
Aug 31 924 Warrior LF 2 Night Mythic Guild Currently looking for a new progression focused guild to raid with into the future with. Current guild disbanded due to low recruitment and poor performance in the current tier. I have lots of mythic experience in the past. Starting in Siege and going forward. I am competant in both Protection and Arms. Prefer to play Protection. Battle Tag: Larry#1138 Availability: Monday - Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST Would like to end before midnight due to working the mornings after. Past Progression: Mists of Pandaria Siege of Orgrimmar - 14/14 Heroic (Mythic) US top 25 man Warlords of Draenor Highmaul - 6/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry - 8/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 Mythic -- Post Nerf, I had taken a break at the end of Blackrock Foundry due to disbanding issue. Legion Emerald Nightmare - 5/7 Mythic Trial of Valor - 2/3H Heroic The Nighthold - 9/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic Warcarft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/arminius https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Hh2ztJCZ1xQDR9YBArminius11 Aug 31
Aug 31 930 Balance Druid LF late night raiding guild 4/9 Mythic experience balance druid LF a home on this server. Looking for a late night raiding guild - after 9pm pst... Preferable guild with 9/9 heroic or more. Thanks,Polehugger2 Aug 31
Aug 31 929 Ret LF a new home 929 Ret 932 Spriest/Holy 930 Guardian Druid Due to some unfortunate issues with core raiders in the guild quitting WoW, I am looking for a new home. Current experience is 3/9M on Ret and Spriest, 9/9H on Guardian druid. Willing to change servers and factions with one OR all if needed. Please contact me on here or btag: kboy007#1936Nykirí3 Aug 31
Aug 31 [A] <Has PMS> New Alliance guild recruiting for PVP, PVE. Strongly encourage drinking wine, eating chocolate, talking about feelings, and wearing sweatpants. Contact me in game!Masokitty3 Aug 31
Aug 31 [H] LFM Casual DPS/Healer raiders Greetings all, Reading Rainbow is a small family style guild looking for casual raiders. Most members are professional adults with families who don't have the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding anymore. We currently have been organizing PuG raids on Saturday and Sunday from 7-9pm PST. With pugs we are 9/9 N and 4/9 H. Raid leader is currently 7/9 on heroic. We are recruiting Healers and DPS at this time. If you are a tank, we have plenty of opportunity for M+ or backup tanks if you have a DPS or heal spec you don't mind playing. Our goal is to eventually complete heroic ToS and future raid tiers on heroic. If you are interested please submit an application on the link below or contact me in game. I am usually online from 6PM-Late PST Friday-Sundays. Apply to join my Guilded team! http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWl6gpZEgHuulddond0 Aug 31
Aug 31 Concerns About Tichondrius' Future. I've been seeing rumors on social media about the possible arrival of 'Ironsworn Regiment.' Now, I have respect for the guild, as I have the guild ranked #2 in the world, right behind 'Straight Outta Gankton.' However, I am confused about the reasoning. I am very territorial, which is why I have Tichondrius locked down from both factions. I honestly hope to avoid any type of conflict between myself and ISR (If the rumor is true,) but I fear that it's inevitable. I will not tolerate players claiming that they're #1 on Tichondrius. I am the best WPVPer, by far. There's zero competition here on Tichondrius, other than Owlcapwn.. I really think ISR could flourish on several, more competitive realms. Maybe there's nothing to this rumor, but things could get rather ugly in the near future, as my ego will not allow me to share the spotlight. We shall see.Owlcapwn47 Aug 31
Aug 31 So I heard The Alliance was getting the band back together.Masokitty8 Aug 31
Aug 30 Anyone get this mount yet? Can't find it online but... http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6964/72Hg6s.jpgPaagan2 Aug 30
Aug 30 Hello Tichondrius Give me some information. Hows the world pvp on beautiful tichondrius =)Spartanic25 Aug 30
Aug 29 <Sneaky Snakes> 1/9M is coming to Tichondrius <Sneaky Snakes> is transferring to Tichondrius. We are 9/9H and 1/9M, looking to progress further. We're looking for more dedicated raiders that can have close to 100% attendance to continue our mythic progression. All classes and specs are welcome. Our current raids times are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday @ 6pm-9pm (9pm-12am est). The guild transfer is expected to take place on 8/25/17 and we intend to immediately start recruiting and raiding. We supply most raiding materials and push M+ keys weekly. If you have any questions feel free to add me, an officer, @Leviathan#12856 or Airjamaica, the GM, @Jamaica34#1231. Our current wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Sneaky+SnakesVassio9 Aug 29
Aug 29 . .Wreckening19 Aug 29
Aug 29 Best Wpvp guild of all time? My personal opinion of the top 3 wpvp guilds. 1. Warsong Battalion 2. Ruin Gaming. 3. Division VII Whats the rest of the Forum Crews thoughts on top 3 best wpvp guilds?Xeodor402 Aug 29
Aug 29 Sen'jin to Tich Yo! Player since 09. Left my Warlock and DK on Sen'jin because it's dead. Is Tich a very active realm? Also looking for a casual guild. Married father of two.Modmotor3 Aug 29
Aug 29 Realm down 8/28/17 Realm down?Verata15 Aug 29
Aug 29 Server status Server go Down?Deadpooh3 Aug 29
Aug 28 US 36th <Parse Culture> Selling Mythic Guldan Hello hello friends on Tichondrius! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Nighthold. Come get your cutting edge before it is removed in 2-3 weeks. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. (Would have to transfer character to this server). Gold accepted on any server. - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. - Runs will take place Tuesday or Wednesday at 10:15 PM Server Time. So make sure you are ready by that time. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List Mythic Guldan Cutting Edge (No Loot) - 2.5M Mythic Gul'dan + Mount ( No Loot) - 4.5 M (Full clears of Heroic ToS coming soon) Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 10% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot for your Mainspec. 15+ ilvl Titanforges are reserved for guildies. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Arkeda#11200 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - Avantha#1824, Capitally#1670 and NotJason#11993 Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possibleArkeda12 Aug 28
Aug 28 916ilvl Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild for 7.3 Good Day :) I am fresh out of the factory Prot warrior (Used to raid as hunter but changed mains) and I am looking for a guild that will raid in 7.3. I started late into the expansion and have been doing M+ to get used to tanking, that is why I do not have progress in raiding in this character. I have availability Monday to Thursday from 6 P.M. (server time) until the raid leader says enough :). Preferably a guild that is aiming to raid Normal-Heroic, with some Mythic in mind (if it is purely normal/heroic that is fine by me). Also if you do M+ during the non raiding times, count me in anytime. If you check my armory and see me with Sephus secert its because I normally pvp/quest in that set but I have a diferent set at 916 with Arathas bloodmirror. Regards fellow horde players :)Deiuno2 Aug 28
Aug 28 <Outliers> 3/9M - T/W/TH 730-1030PST Hey all! <Outliers> on Tichondrius is currently recruiting the following classes for M ToS onward. We are a laid back group that has the goal of clearing content while it is still current, but on a 9hr a week schedule. If that sounds like something you're looking for, please reach out to an officer listed below! Schedule: 7:30pm-10:30pm PST T/W/TH Tanks: N/A Healers: N/A DPS: Rogue Boomkin Ret Paladin Warrior **All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out! Officers to contact: Voladis#1809 - GM Bashu#1518 - Officer Nymeria#1401 - Officer Thanks for considering <Outliers>!Voladis3 Aug 28
Aug 28 <Behind the Curve> 8/9H guild recruiting PVE Guild recruiting dps and a healer! <Behind the Curve> is mainly looking to recruit some dps and a healer for Argus raid. You dont have to be geared or even 110 yet. We can help with the gearing out and whatnot. We are currently 8/9 H ToS and raid Tues and Thurs 8-11 Server. We have a chill raid team thats been together for about 2 years now, and we are looking to add some new members to play with! Add me on B tag Scully#1599 if youre interested in joining a raid team thats fun to play with and a new guild to call home! Thanks!Pandagès0 Aug 28
Aug 28 PvP transfer? I'm thinking about transferring a toon or two over to Tich...primarily for pvp purposes. What is the pvp community like on Tich?Stonëheart12 Aug 28
Aug 28 LF HEALS 4/9M 7-10PM PST T/W/TH We run two mythic teams. That leads to having a high pop guild that's full of competent raiders who do high keys and the sort. Team Scooty (4/9 M)- Tue/Wed/Thur 7-10PM PST Needs: Solid heals. Strong R DPS 925+ ilvl & decent logs About us: Clear H and 3/9M Tuesday. Chill group w/focus on killing bosses over starting drama. Amphios (Scooty)- Amphios#1822Amphios8 Aug 28
Aug 27 921e Aff Lock LF Guild 921e 59 Trait Aff Lock LF Mythic Raiding Guild. Looking for 6-7:30 server start time prefer Mon-Wed for raid days but can do Thurs as well. Sunday Nights if its a perfect fit! AOTC w/ some mythic ToS experience. Add Flic#11582Uhhfliction6 Aug 27
Aug 27 Tank/DPS LF Guild I will be transferring my toons 916 Blood DK/ 915 Frost/916 unholy 915 Prot pally, 905 Druid Guardian, 913 Havoc Demon Hunter, to a server where i can progress into harder content with laid back people where its not so serious, but get things done. I am N TOS 9/9 H TOS 3/9 with experience in running guilds, raid teams and mythic groups. MY availability is open.Redberry8 Aug 27
Aug 27 (H) LFM casual raiders 7-9pm Sat/Sun Greetings all, Reading Rainbow is a small family style guild looking for casual raiders. Most members are professional adults with families who don't have the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding anymore. We currently have been organizing PuG raids on Saturday and Sunday from 7-9pm PST. With pugs we are 9/9 N and 3/9 H. Raid leader is currently 7/9 on heroic. We are recruiting all classes and specs at this time. Our goal is to eventually complete heroic ToS and future raid tiers on heroic. If you are interested please submit an application on the link below. Apply to join my Guilded team! www.guilded.gg/#!AdWl6gpZEHuulddond2 Aug 27
Aug 27 [H] LFM Casual Healer/DPS Raiders Greetings all, Reading Rainbow is a small family style guild looking for casual raiders. Most members are professional adults with families who don't have the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding anymore. We currently have been organizing PuG raids on Saturday and Sunday from 7-9pm PST. With pugs we are 9/9 N and 4/9 H. Raid leader is currently 7/9 on heroic. We are recruiting Healers and DPS at this time. If you are a tank, we have plenty of opportunity for M+ or backup tanks if you have a DPS or heal spec you don't mind playing. Our goal is to eventually complete heroic ToS and future raid tiers on heroic. If you are interested please submit an application on the link below or contact me in game. I am usually online from 6PM-Late PST Friday-Sundays. Apply to join my Guilded team! http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWl6gpZEgHuulddond0 Aug 27
Aug 27 931 rsham LF new server/raid team Been raiding with a squad that has cutting edge in EN, 7/10m NH, but recently have had a setback in Tomb. Lack of attendance mostly. Server i am on really hasnt had any good choices for me and am looking onward to new servers for a possible match. pref raid times of: any combination of tues/wed/thurs and anywhere from 8-12pm edt. Will be checking back to answer any questions, or if you would pref, add my btag nevezk#1338 PS. also capable of playing any other specNevzington0 Aug 27
Aug 27 WTB Reins of the Thundering Ruby Serpent 20k Just looking for anyone who has a sky crystal to let me get the mount, cheers!Brienneth0 Aug 27
Aug 26 9/9H ToS Tue/Thur 7-10PST Raiding Guild Hello All, Southern Babaque is recruiting ranged (pref) and melee dps for Mythic ToS Our prior raiding experience for Legion go as followed: 7/7 M EN (Cutting Edge) 3/3 H TOV 10/10 H NH 5/10 M NH 9/9H ToS Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 p.m. server time (Pacific Standard Time). We are looking for dedicated raiders who can commit themselves to a two day raiding schedule. Preferred Classes go as followed: Warlock (Any Spec) Hunter (Any Spec) Melee: Any (of exceptional skill) As for loot distribution we run RC Loot Council. We understand any apprehension that this system may have, but the dynamics that it has had is an overall positive and fair way of rewarding our current roster. How loot is distributed is taking into account performance (handling mechanics and pulling adequate numbers while doing so) and the ubiquitous aspect of "doing what is best for the guild". If there are any concerns regarding this vague notion feel free to contact me about any uneasiness you have in regards to this system, especially if it something that is shying you away from trialing for our core raid team. Add me on battle.net if you're interested in trialing for Southern Babaque. Original#1675Ohriginalx16 Aug 26
Aug 26 928 Havoc LF mythic raiding guild 4 pc trait. 8 points into concordance. 9/9 heroic. Must be willing to pay for my faction change if you want my services. Add me up or hit me a whisper. -MuramasahXanderzonezz0 Aug 26
Aug 26 <Faced With Fate>! 7/9 Weekend Raiding Guild <Faced With Fate>! 7/9H Weekend Raiding guild with Mythic aspirations Seeking Hunter/Lock/Arms/Rogue/Ret for Heroic Clearing and Mythic Progress. Raid Times Sat/Sun 7:30-10:00 Srv Open to All Skilled Players! M+ and Rbgs Forming Add Ensidius#1412 for more infoGrimwarn0 Aug 26
Aug 25 920 Destro looking for raid group. Hi im looking for a raid group that raids on wednesday-saturday with raid times roughly in between 6pm-10pm server time. Im 8/9N and 6/9H with my guild that fell apart recently on bleeding hollow. My tag is Demonicfang#1466 if you want to get in contact with me for recruitment.Demonicfang0 Aug 25
Aug 25 915 Bear LF 9pm PST start times/2 nights What I'm looking for: + >>>>>Late night raid times - looking for 9pm or 10pm PST start times<<<<< + Chill/relaxed guild that understands this is a game and we're here to have fun. M+ activity outside of raid times would be nice! + 2 nights/week - only Fridays/Saturdays are off limits + LF full-time tank spot BTag: OhMyItsAPie#1205Bëartron2 Aug 25
Aug 25 Ret Pally LF raiding guild Hi everyone! Lf a late night raiding guild. Currently 9/9 heroic on my main. Want to experience mythic this tier. Add me up so we can talk businessXanderzonezz3 Aug 25
Aug 25 Interest in late night raiding? Just judging any interest in people forming a late night raiding guild/group. Days would be Tues/Wed with optional Thursday Hours would be 1am EST - 4am EST Requirements: - 905 ilvl minimum with full ToS clear in normal, not LFR - Fully enchanted and gemmed - Flasks and food (375 food) - Able to dedicate the time needed without rage quitting or leaving (emergencies excluded) - Pull your weight in DPS/HPS Would like to get some people together and knock down a ToS normal and gauge the group. If we are crushing it, head on to heroic ToS. I expect the run in normal ToS to be pretty quick and smooth - know the fights, do your thing, get your loot. It will be personal loot. Contact me in game Aut0mat1c#1387 and we can go from there.Grillbuster1 Aug 25
Aug 25 928 Ele Shaman/OS resto LF new guild Current guild has decided to call it quits for raiding. I am looking for a new guild that is at least 9/9H and moving into mythics. Currently am 9/9h ToS with a few pulls on mythic goroth. Prior raid experience 7/7m EN and 7/10m NH Prefer a guild that raids 2 or 3 times a week. Ideally a west coast server. I cannot start before 830pm PST so please do no reply if your guild raids before this time. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11493363/13/# https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Urz%C3%B6th Elemental Spec: I have ALL legendarys. APs 59. Main spec. Resto Spec: decent legendarys (roots and gloves) APs 52. Will heal when asked. Enhance Spec: have decent legendarys but not the AoE chest. APs 52. Feel free to contact me at Halstrom#1999Urzöth3 Aug 25
Aug 25 Saviors of Sarvok recruiting H ToS Hello there! Saviors of Sarvok (2/9 Heroic) is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius. A couple of RL friends came together to enjoy the game and progress at a steady pace. Our current goal is to clear H ToS before the new raid releases. The current raid schedule is 9pm-12am Friday/Saturday (server time). Here are our current needs: Melee DPS - Ret Pally, Feral Druid, Enh Shaman, WW Monk, Havoc DH Ranged DPS - BM/MM Hunters, All Warlocks, Ele Shaman We currently have stable tanks and heals, but if anyone with those specs available and has a developed dps spec could possibly be worked in to one of those positions if the need arises. We're a relaxed group that jokes around fairly much in chat, so if you enjoy cracking jokes and terrible puns you'll fit right in. We do get serious though when needed, but we do try to promote a good atmosphere. If you have any questions, please message me at NMelton88#1191. Have a good one.Velalra0 Aug 25
Aug 25 922 BM hunter LFG Hi I work a weird schedule so it has been hard for me all through Legion to find a decent guild. I work M/T/F/S/S one week, next week I only work wed and thurs. I hardcore play when I am not working. I am dedicated also have AOTC but was pretty much carried for H KJ at 905 ILVL from a public group looking for a soaker. I know the 8/9 H fights. I will always bring flask and food to the fights, and will contribute as much as I can to the guild. I am looking for a guild that is at least 8/9 H or dabbing into mythic. I am on every day after work ( I work nights so a night raiding guild would be best for me). Thanks, my battle tag is Scrotimus#1652Golliwogz2 Aug 25
Aug 24 No 7.3 PvP Illusions for RBG players?? Hello, I have earned all 3 Elite PvP enchants on my main character during Mists of Pandaria season 15 for 2258 Rating in RBG (Marshal). Seeing that these enchants are now coming back for only a PART of the people who had them in mists (Duelists), and that RBGs are being ignored despite our hard work an effort, the 7.3 notes need to be changed urgently. It is UNFAIR that something I had worked hard for was taken away from me, then given to others to obtain, and now given back to only a PART of the group who had it originally, and I am still not getting it... Very very unfair. (And my rating was higher than of a S14 Duelist who CAN get the Illusion in 7.3... what??) Blizzard, Please. You forgot 2200 in RBGs S14 and S15!!!! Oh, and Warlords RBGs :)Abelon1 Aug 24
Aug 24 9/9 H Aff Lock LF Guild (will Xfer) Discord Thereis1#3666 BTAG: Thereisone#1507 Looking for a raid team or raiding guild. Want to do some mythic TOS. But before I do I wanted to make sure I'm not wasting your time or mine. I am a 35-year-old 13-year military vet who has played Wow since the beginning. I'm married with 4 Kids. I main a warlock who is 9 of 9 heroic and I have a bear alt who is ready to begin heroic. I may not have the most time in the world to play but when I do I'm very efficient with my time maximizing the amount of stuff I can get done. I'll do my best to explain why. Where my problem making a steady routine lies. I work 12 to 14 hours a day and my schedule is the polar opposite of the previous week. What I mean by this is Week one I will work Saturday Sunday Monday then I'm off Tuesday Wednesday then I work Thursday Friday. Week too I'm off Saturday Sunday Monday work Tuesday Wednesday off Thursday Friday. On the days I work I get up at 3 a.m. leave the house by 4 a.m. On those days I don't typically get home from anywhere from 7 p.m. two 9 p.m. or so. That makes rating on days that I work nearly impossible. I also do not raid on Friday or Saturday nights because I devote all my time to my family. But on a positive note I am fortunate enough to be able to play WoW at work on some days or most days rather anywhere from 2 to 8 hours a day. Not really being able to make a steady raid group has made it so that I have had the pug TOS. Which pugging heroic isn't the simple of task. Being an adult gamer who puts his family first I completely understand if I don't work out for your particular Guild / team. Below you will find links to the aforementioned characters. Logs can be provided upon request. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/doomhammer/thereistwo https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/doomhammer/theredruidThereistwo4 Aug 24
Aug 24 Tichondrius Guild Recruiting <Faced With Fate>! 7/9H Weekend Raiding guild with Mythic aspirations Seeking Hunter/Lock/Arms/Rogue/Ret for Heroic Clearing and Mythic Progress. Raid Times Sat/Sun 7:30-10:00 Srv Open to All Skilled Players! Pst Grimwarn/Gumibearz for more info!Grimwarn0 Aug 24
Aug 24 920 Bear LF new Heroic prog team 4/9 H XP. Raid times are VERY flexible for me hmu if you need a competent bear in your ranks.Pineapplepên2 Aug 24
Aug 24 [H] 914 WW Monk looking for decent guild. Hello, I'm a 914 WW monk looking for a low mythic prog, high heroic prog raiding guild. I have experience in every heroic raid this expansion, I put in a lot of time into the game, and I'm always willing to improve. I have discord and a working mic, and I'd love to be a part of any decent guild that will take me.Iksys3 Aug 24
Aug 24 <Vile> Mythic progression tonight <Vile> Is looking for some more DPS to start mythic progression. We have had heroic on farm for a few weeks now and are ready to start Mythic. But need more DPS to round off our 20 man team. We are going to run Mythic tonight. Start at 6pm server. Mythic ready dps are welcome to join us and see how you like the guild. We also have a spot for a healer.Nomally0 Aug 24
Aug 24 3/9M 928 Restoration Shaman LF Guild Switching to Tichondrius server, looking for a guild to raid that raids after 6PM PST on the weekdays. Preferably 3 days, okay with 2. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/aquafeená 3/9M experience as well as Mythic raiding experience all throughout Legion on all roles, but healing is by far my favorite. Message me here, bnet: BayleefBay#1118, discord: kintreespirit#5637. Thanks <3Aquafeená3 Aug 24
Aug 24 921 Havoc DH LF Mythic Prog Guild I'm looking for a guild that already has a mythic boss or 2 down already. I already have 65+ pulls on Goroth, so i really don't want to go through that again. My schedule is open to w/e. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/yorh%C3%A4 Btag: TehWongWay#1820 Or contact me in-game Yorhä (alt code 132)Yorhä2 Aug 24
Aug 24 [H] <Out Of Line> 4/9M RECRUITING <Out of Line> is a horde mythic raiding guild on the server tichondrius. Apart from raiding, we regularly run mythic+ to work on our gear and AP as well as playing other games such as pubg. Raid Progression: 7/7M EN 9/10M NH 4/9M TOS Raid Schedule: tues/wed/thurs 6-9pm pst. optional alt run on fridays usually (heroic tos) What were looking for: 920+ ilvl with at least 9/9H TOS experience >>>>>>HIGH PRIORITY<<<<<<< 1 ranged dps 1 melee dps >>>>>>LOW PRIORITY<<<<<<< 1 tank with a good dps offspec we are always seeking exceptional players of any class/spec What we expect of our raiders: Be on time and ready. (consumables, re-rolls, research encounters) Put as much effort into this as your teammates Be able to accept constructive criticism Loot: Gear is distributed based on the decisions of our loot council and done via rc loot council. contact: wilkipedia#1972 (officer) wolf#16762 (GM)Yungdrüid3 Aug 24
Aug 23 Recruiting for Heroic KJ Sales (Gold) (HORDE) We are currently recruiting ALL Classes for our somewhat new Heroic KJ Sales group. So far we have had 4 successful nights where everyone of our members made over 1 million+ Gold each night. We sell our carries just like most other people do, we have a group of members scattered around all different realms that will find buyers and bring them in, and we do half the groups buyers.. then the other half, and repeat. We run a ration of 2:1, that means for every 2 people we can have 1 carry. For example: All of our members show up and we have 20 people. Only 10 of our members can bring buyers at a time. Requirements: You need at the least 95+Percentile parses along with decent Mythic progression and multiple kills on Heroic KJ. (We strive to make our buyers experience the best it can be) For any further questions please add my battletag: Aedint#1263 THIS IS FOR IN GAME CURRENCY ONLYEmptymailbox0 Aug 23
Aug 23 924 iLvl Holy Priest LFGuild Holy Priest looking for a guild to finish out heroic tomb and to start pushing mythic content. Prefer 2 day a week raiding schedule with raid times starting at 6-8pm server time Tuesday/Thursday. Currently ToS 9/9 N and 8/9 H. Feel free to contact me in game currently play on Ner'zhul or at Vhagar#1424Càpricasix12 Aug 23
Aug 23 [H]<Fat Pandas>5/9M Looking for Guardian tank We have an exceptional team of amazing players. We're looking for a Guardian druid to add to our mythic roster. Our main raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10PM PST (server time) Looking to add Mondays to push progression. Looking for a solid guardian druid that can make at least Mondays. Brewmaster and Blood DK are options as well. Catch me in game or add me on bnet and we can chat. FragmentX #1956Tenso0 Aug 23