Tichondrius

Nov 12 <Nutty> 2/7M Recruiting T/W/TH 8-11Server Hello, I'm Zoey from <Nutty> 2/7M EN 1/3H ToV. We raid T/W/TH 8-11pm server/pacific (9-12 mountain, 10-1 central, and 11-2 eastern). Invites go out 30 minutes prior. We are currently recruiting for our Mythic team and also for heroic, mythic +, social, and the possibility to move up to the mythic team. We would love to hear from you. My BTag is Zoey#1699 Guild Website: http://nuttyprogression.enjin.com/home Hope to hear from you soon!Zoeÿ5 Nov 12
Nov 12 876 ret/ 872 holy 4/7M EN 876 ret/ 872 holy 4/7M EN, my btag is sanctus#1639.Sancti3 Nov 12
Nov 12 (H)865 Demo Lock LfGuild Raids&Mythic + My current guild is not active. I'm available most days after 5pm pst(Thursday are really the only day it will be a challenge for me to show due to to family commitments). If you are in need of a Demo lock let me know(I can off spec Destro as needed). I have pugged the entire expansion but want to get into harder endgame Raids & Mythic +. I have been playing MMO's for a long while like most of us (Started with Asherons Call). My current guildies are friends irl but at this point I need to move on to enjoy what wow has to offer for end game. I'm a competent player who is always willing to learn and try new strats. I love end game progression and know what kind of commitment it takes to get through the tougher content. In Game Tag - Treacherous#1853Trreacherous2 Nov 12
Nov 12 Any Thur / Friday guilds? Just wondering if there are any guilds that only raid on Thur and Fri?Rendehawk3 Nov 12
Nov 12 860 Rogue (spriest alt) LFGuild < 5pm ST Hola. Things about me : -Played the hell out of early-WoW (2004-2007) and that is it until recently -860 Rogue (main) 840 spriest (blah) -I mostly do BGs and PvP, but want to start raiding. -26, work weird hours, play during morning/afternoon but will adjust a couple days to play into evening as well. Looking for a solid group to get started back into raiding with and do BGS with as well. I understand my class and will learn the mechanics behind fights, etc. Faction and Server do not matter to me, will roll. #vanillafeels#1483Twerkforit1 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] <Harmonium> 3/7M Recruiting DPS <Harmonium> is a long-standing guild on Tichondrius seeking DPS to join us in our semi-hardcore mythic progression. While we do not want to embrace hardcore raiding, we want competitive DPS that are constantly improving and taking part in the guild dynamic. Having fun is equally as important to us as downing bosses, and we're looking for players who feel the same way. We have been able to get 2/7M on ~5 hours of progression each week and sometimes less due to body count. We are excitedly close to our third kill. Edit: We are now 3/7 and are working on Ursoc. Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 PM PST, (9:00 - 12:00 PM EST) General Information & Raid Times: Loot Council Loot Distribution with RCLootCouncil AddOn Discord Voice Communication A third raid night will be reintroduced once we have solidified our roster. Likely Sunday, but this isn't set in stone. Other guild information can be found at info.harmonium-tich.com Currently Recruiting: We have over twice as many ranged as melee so we are considering all melee for recruitment. We view all applications on a case-by-case basis however, so feel free to ask if you're not listed below. Melee: Retribution Paladin, Arms or Fury Warrior, Havoc Demon Hunter, Feral Druid, Windwalker, Enhancement Shaman, Frost or Unholy Death Knight. Ranged: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid Contacting Us & Applying: In-Game Contact Preferred: Duckies [Solemnity#1999] Application: apply.harmonium-tich.comDuckies2 Nov 12
Nov 11 [A] 3/7H 9-12PM PST LFM <Two Hundred Proof> U.S. – Tichondrius [A] About Us: <Two Hundred Proof> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built up around a few friends and family. Our group was successful in merging with a larger guild and expanding our group of friends, but our mission is not over yet. We are experienced raiders dating back to Vanilla, and now we are looking to rebuild for Legion. We have N Emerald Nightmare down to a one hour clear and are looking to expand progress even further. We are currently seeking committed, active, and skilled players to expand our ranks. Raid Progress: 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare 3/7 H Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Tuesday 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 P.M. (PST) Thursday 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 P.M. (PST) All guild events will start around 9:00 p.m. server time and will be expected to end at around 12:00 p.m. server time. Raid times will be extended by 30 minutes depending how close to killing a boss we are. Raid invites will also go out 15-30 minutes early to begin clearing trash. Attendance: Attendance is recorded for each raid and this factors into loot decisions. Players are expected to try their best to always make scheduled raid times. Emergencies are understandable, but consistent AFKs, no shows, or late arrivals will be met with consequences including removal from team. Loot Distribution: Loot will be distributed Loot Council. Loot council will be handled by the guild master along with the officers to decide who should be getting the loot. Factors like stat priority, ilvl upgrades, BIS, and attendance are what we look at when deciding loot. Vacant Positions: Demon Hunter (Havoc) Hunter (Any Specialization) Mage (Any Specialization) Paladin (Retribution/Holy) Priest (Discipline/Shadow) Shaman (Any Specialization) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Warlock (Any Specialization) *Damage Dealers are expected to pull ~200k+ single target DPS. *We’re always looking for exceptional players of any class. Requirements: Addons: Deadly Boss Mods Loot Council Communication: Discord You must have a working headset/microphone. Progression: Players should be able to handle constructive criticism if or when it is directed at them. We expect players to be min/maxing to perform the best that they can during raids. Contact Information: Contact any of the following for additional information about the guild or joining. Sager#1134 - Unhólyhell Celeen#1317 -MissceeUnhólyhell0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H] 851 Fire Mage - LF Guild I am 7/7H EN but the late night raid time was killing me, so I am looking for something earlier in the day. Tues/Thurs is ideal but I am somewhat flexible. Would really prefer 5 - 8pm PST or 6 - 9pm PST.Glaurung3 Nov 11
Nov 11 [A] 878 Havoc DH LF late night raiding guild Hi, 878 Havoc DH LF a Late night raiding guild (anytime from 9pm Server Time to whenever works). I have logs I can send if needed. EN 7/7 H and 1/7 M exp. Have been playing the game on and off since vanilla, so very experienced player. Thanks all. You can send me a message in game if you would like, Btag is Si44#1357Dininghall4 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H] <Brozzers> 1/7 Heroic progression LFM (Brozzers) We are a group of dedicated raiders who love killing bosses and having a good time. While maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere we can coordinate kills, enjoy the content, and get fat loot. About You Although we do not strive or want to be the most hardcore guild on the server, we do want to raid with people who can read ahead, plan ahead, and listen to directions. This means a clean raid ID, be on time, on Discord, with flasks and consumables already prepared. We are more than understanding with work, family and life, but we do ask that you have around 85% attendance, and tell an officer in advance that you will not be there because our raid group relies on each other. Raiding Schedule in Eastern Standard Time (EST) Tuesday 8:00-11:00 P.M. Thursday 8:00-11:00 P.M. Sunday 8:00-11:00 P.M. Current Recruitment Tanks: Full Healers: 2-3 RDPS: 2-4 Melee: Full Current Progression 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic Currently recruiting 860+ for soon to be Mythic Progression. Add us on B.net if you're interested Hammerziet#1955 Sinnersoul#2184 Runicman#1230Hammerziet2 Nov 11
Nov 11 [A] 7/7N 7/7H T/W/Th 5-8 PST - Mythic Raiders <Nine Lives> U.S. – Tichondrius [A] About Us: <Nine Lives> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild formed by an existing close group of friends. Our goal is to grow our successful group into a guild of mythic raiders. We are experienced raiders from MoP, Cata, and WoD, and now we are looking to rebuild for Legion. We have H Emerald Nightmare down to a one day clear and are looking to expand into mythic content. We are currently seeking committed and exceptional players for mythic raid progression. We are constantly striving to better ourselves and the raid and we expect the same attitude from other players. Raid Progress: 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Tuesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 P.M. (PST) Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 P.M. (PST) Thursday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 P.M. (PST) All guild events will start around 5:00 p.m. server time and will be expected to end at around 8:00 p.m. server time. Raid times will be extended by ~30 minutes depending how close to killing a boss we are. Raid invites will also go out 15-30 minutes early to begin clearing trash. Attendance: Attendance is recorded for each raid and this factors into loot decisions. Players are expected to try their best to always make scheduled raid times. Emergencies are understandable, but consistent AFKs, no shows, or late arrivals will be met with consequences. Loot Distribution: Loot will be distributed using a mixture of Loot Council and Loot List. Loot council will be handled by the guild master along with the officers to decide who should be getting the loot. Factors like stat priority, ilvl upgrades, and attendance are what we look at when deciding loot. With that said, loot list is used to track who has been receiving loot and the attendance of players so we can keep loot distribution fair. Vacant Positions: Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Druid (Feral/Balance) Hunter (Any Specialization) Mage (Any Specialization) Monk (Mistweaver/Windwalker) Paladin (Retribution/Holy) Priest (Discipline/Shadow) Rogue (Any Specialization) Shaman (Any Specialization) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Warlock (Any Specialization) *Damage Dealers are expected to pull ~250k+ single target DPS. *We’re always looking for exceptional players of any class. Requirements: Addons: Deadly Boss Mods GTFO Communication: Teamspeak – VOIP You must have a working headset/microphone. Progression: Players should be able to handle constructive criticism if or when it is directed at them. We expect players to be min/maxing to perform the best that they can during raids. Contact Information: Contact any of the following for additional information about the guild or joining. Tetsuen - (Fiorun#1379) Ellestria - (Arrowz#1964)Tetsuen0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H] Guild looking to merge We are a group of semi-casual raiders that started out strong. Then as is wont to happen the group started dropping out do to life and whatnot. We are currently 3/7 H EN but would like to progress farther into the raids. Eventually we want to be clearing mythic raids. We now have about 7 or 8 people left in the group. Let me know if you're interested. My battletag is mauzzur#1925.Mauzzie9 Nov 11
Nov 11 Mythic+group anyone? Looking for people to do mythic+ on thurs/fri/sat and any other day if we can realistically. Searching for a random group can be cancer so me and a few friends are looking for anyone interested in joining our squad and running keystones with us. We need all so just msg me for my battle.net. Also, are all about 855~870 looking to progress from m+4 contact: AkumaAkira#1815Fukle0 Nov 11
Nov 11 853 Prot Warrior Looking for raiding guild, have had experience with heroic EN. Back in cataclysm, was a main tank throughout firelands. Looking to excel through HEN and eventually through mythic raiding. Contact me at Demolisher21#1895Justbombin6 Nov 11
Nov 11 869 Fury Warrior LF Guild Have cleared heroic EN a few time, Looking for casual raiding, 1-2 days a week. I am usually available for raids between 4pm-8pm server time. Hit me up here or send me a tell in game. Thanks.Badriel2 Nov 11
Nov 11 DireWolves - A call to all daytime raiders This guild was created due to the lack of daytime raiding guilds currently on Tichondrius- US, so anyone who's serious raiding experience has been hindered because of your schedule this is for you. The schedule I would like to run is Tue/Wed/Thu from 3 P.M.- 6 P.M. EST, but since this currently a new guild we can change our hours or even days to meet the needs of the majority of the upcoming team. As guild leader I am currently 7/7H and 1/7 Mythic, that being said it would be a pleasure to help anyone run through Normal or Heroic raids if they are seriously trying to join the core roster. Feel free to message me @brownnblazed (no special keys) and have a wonderful day!Brownnblazed1 Nov 11
Nov 10 848 MM Hunter LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild Looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Available most days 6pm PST or later.Shínsuke10 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] 870 Holy Pala LF Guild Looking for an active guild with progression in mind. I am interested in doing Mythic + Dungeons and Heroic EN and more. Right now I'm pugging Mythic 6-9's constantly as well as Heroic EN's to varying success. So activity and good players willing to constantly push forward into Mythic 10-11-12 and so on is a must. Raiding times are flexible for me so it's something to discuss.Aeloran8 Nov 10
Nov 10 861 Assassination Rogue LF Late Night Guild Hey, I'm a veteran WOW player looking for a late night guild that's doing Mythic+ dungeons and raids after 10 pm server (Pacific). 861 ilvl. 250K sustained dps on bosses. Mature, adult, player.Drakkhen1 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] 848 Ret pally LFGuild [H] 848 Ret Pally looking for guild, I am a returning player after a 6 year break. Have been back since the end of August trying to get a new feel for the game. Now after playing solo I think I'm ready to join a guild, and I realize my spec will need tweaking and stats need to be adjusted. If I sound salvageable to you respond in this post and I will get back with you. Also I'm on EST, thanks.Jhonus7 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H]<cute boys only> <cute boys only> - We're a recently formed guild on Tichondrius looking for players that all want the same thing: a place where you can look for decent people to build teams & climb rating with. Do you want to improve your gameplay? Communicate with other people of the same class to get tips and learn how to be a better player? Be part of a community that helps one another out, whether it be a tip on how to play your spec better, or to come help you if someone is camping your low level alt? <cute boys only> is the place for you. We plan on building a community of players who strive to improve themselves as PvPer's. I, (the Co-GM), have been playing since MoP, and have achieved 2000+ on multiple classes, (though I main Lock, specifically Affliction). I'll also be receiving help from my friend & GM, Nerdstep. He also has achieved 2.2k+ on multiple classes, (but he mains Monk, specifically Windwalker). We have great synergy together and would love to expand it with other people. No, we aren't the best players in the game, but we both have a decent understanding of the game in terms of PvP. We'll also be rewarding those who achieve rating. Daily repairs will be based on your rating, starting at 2k, then 2.2k, 2.4k, and ending on 2.7k. If enough contributions are made to the bank, we'll be extending that to lower ratings to be fair. The amount of gold that you can use for repairs will go up based on your rank, (which is based on your rating). We hope this serves as a minor incentive for our members to push their rating up. What we hope to create is a guild with a laid back atmosphere that can function all on its own with the help of other players. If you see that someone needs help with deciding which talents they should be picking, or what their burst rotation should be, etc., help them out. If you need help and have those kinds of questions, ask somebody in the guild. We don't want another guild that's filled with elitists who can't be bothered to give any kind of help to other players because they have an inflated ego and believe they're above somebody based on a number in a video game. I always try and remember what it was like for me when I first got into PvP. I don't believe I would've ever achieved the rating that I have if it weren't for watching other peoples streams & asking them questions about my class/spec, as well as messaging people in game.Rottfest1 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H]873(x2 Legendaries)AotC Warrior LFGuild. 873(x2 Good Legendaries) Fury warrior looking for late night (Midnight EST Preferably) Mythic raid guild. I've raided off and on since vanilla. Didn't play during WoD after the first few months, and have been casual thus far in Legion. (7/7 heroic) + (1/7m) With consistent parses in heroic in the 90s. I also love to play Prot, but tanking raids bores me, so I'm keeping that for Mythic+ and of course as a back-up for raids if absolutely necessary. I'm willing to raid 3 days a week but no more. No earlier than Midnight EST for the start of the raid. Thank you! Update: Killed mythic El with a random guild tonight and got second on meters, so i'm saved this week to mythic for trials.Vankrina2 Nov 10
Nov 10 3/7M EN Hunter LF Guild 3/7Mythic Emerald Nightmare 875 marks hunter looking for similar progressed guild. prefer week night raid times. not available friday or saturday nights typically. always have consumables, always on time, 25 years old so no teenage drama. Raided Vanilla through early Cata always on the cusp of the new content and progression, have a few server firsts from Wotlk. Raiding veteran so nothing new here. Always interested in Mythic +'s and pushing those out with guildies. very active and play often. I am on 630-12 or 1 ish PST nightly during the week and on and off through out the days on the weekends depending whats going on. open to playing alliance or horde, would be server transfering overAcev3 Nov 10
Nov 10 Motivated Tank LF Myth Guild for Legion Hello, I am currently sitting at 873ilvl and have completed 1/7 M EN and 7/7 H. I am also working to make my DPS offspec raid ready ASAP. I would consider a faction change if the guild is the right fit. I am on the west coast and am looking to raid 2-3 nights per week between 8pm-12am PST. My ideal raid days are Mon-Thurs, best possible being Tues/Thurs. I am open to the occasional off schedule day for clean up and progression kills. My experience tanking goes back to BC when I first started taking end game seriously. I raided competitively from then until the first tier of MoP content and stopped during Highmaul in WoD. PvE progression is what keeps me playing this game and I would like to play among other like minded raiders who know their responsibilities and show up ready to kill internet dragons. Reliability in attendance and on the fly adaptation while raiding are my strong points, so if your group needs a tank that is ready and willing please consider sending me a message or adding me on Battle.net Battletag: cerealKiller#1606 p.s. I use most popular addons ex: Weakauras, DBM, ELVui, Skada etc. and have no issues being vocal in VOIP (discord, mumble, curse etc.)Grievër17 Nov 10
Nov 10 864 DH Tank 864 DH Tank looking for a progression raiding uild for tuesday and wednesday night raids... no AOTC but i have cleared EN, mythic 6+ and i own a legendary ( even though its one of the bad ones)Marchisias2 Nov 10
Nov 10 H <Onslaught> 1/7 M LFM! <Onslaught> Is currently looking for DPS and Healers For our Core group! A west coast guild raiding Tue/Wed/Sun 7pm Server starts! 1/7 M EN! As it stands right now, Not particularly picky on classes, But ideally Healers and RDPS to round off the roster, as well as a dedicated experienced tank. As always though, we're not going to turn down exceptional players of any class or spec. Priding ourselves on having a fun atmosphere, and still downing content. Most of our core group has been playing together since Vanilla. All raid logs are on Warcraft Logs if you're wanting to check us out. Message Soothinglime (Superfunlime#1294) in game for more details! Thanks for your time :) Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Sun 7:30 PM ServerRomryn3 Nov 10
Nov 10 (H) <Brozzers> PvE 7/7 (H) (Brozzers) We are a group of dedicated raiders who love killing bosses and having a good time. While maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere we can coordinate kills, enjoy the content, and get fat loot. About You Although we do not strive or want to be the most hardcore guild on the server, we do want to raid with people who can read ahead, plan ahead, and listen to directions. This means a clean raid ID, be on time, on Discord, with flasks and consumables already prepared. We are more than understanding with work, family and life, but we do ask that you have around 85% attendance, and tell an officer in advance that you will not be there because our raid group relies on each other. Raiding Schedule in Eastern Standard Time (EST) Tuesday 8:00-11:00 P.M. Thursday 8:00-11:00 P.M. Sunday 8:00-11:00 P.M. Current Recruitment Tanks: Full Healers: 1 Rdps: 2-3 Melee: Full This list is subject to change and we urge any role that is currently not listed to still apply. Add us on B.net if you're interested Hammerziet#1955 Sinnersoul#2184 Runicman#1230Sinnersoul11 Nov 10
Nov 10 [A] 871 DH tank LF raid guild Hello! My name is Pickle, I enjoy transmogs and small amounts of !@#. I have tons of raiding experience, this expansion im currently 7/7N 7/7H and 1/7M. If you need a DH tank and have atleast started mythic progression please contact me @ SillyParts#1238Felpickle2 Nov 10
Nov 10 [A] 7/7N 7/7H T/W/Th 5-8 PST - Mythic Raiders <Nine Lives> U.S. – Tichondrius [A] About Us: <Nine Lives> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild formed by an existing close group of friends. Our goal is to grow our successful group into a guild of mythic raiders. We are experienced raiders from MoP, Cata, and WoD, and now we are looking to rebuild for Legion. We have H Emerald Nightmare down to a one day clear and are looking to expand into mythic content. We are currently seeking committed and exceptional players for mythic raid progression. We are constantly striving to better ourselves and the raid and we expect the same attitude from other players. Raid Progress: 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Tuesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 P.M. (PST) Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 P.M. (PST) Thursday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 P.M. (PST) All guild events will start around 5:00 p.m. server time and will be expected to end at around 8:00 p.m. server time. Raid times will be extended by ~30 minutes depending how close to killing a boss we are. Raid invites will also go out 15-30 minutes early to begin clearing trash. Attendance: Attendance is recorded for each raid and this factors into loot decisions. Players are expected to try their best to always make scheduled raid times. Emergencies are understandable, but consistent AFKs, no shows, or late arrivals will be met with consequences. Loot Distribution: Loot will be distributed using a mixture of Loot Council and Loot List. Loot council will be handled by the guild master along with the officers to decide who should be getting the loot. Factors like stat priority, ilvl upgrades, and attendance are what we look at when deciding loot. With that said, loot list is used to track who has been receiving loot and the attendance of players so we can keep loot distribution fair. Vacant Positions: Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Druid (Feral/Balance) Hunter (Any Specialization) Mage (Any Specialization) Monk (Mistweaver/Windwalker) Paladin (Retribution/Holy) Priest (Discipline/Shadow) Rogue (Any Specialization) Shaman (Any Specialization) Warrior (Any Specialization) Warlock (Any Specialization) *Damage Dealers are expected to pull ~250k+ single target DPS. *We’re always looking for exceptional players of any class. Requirements: Addons: Deadly Boss Mods GTFO Communication: Teamspeak – VOIP You must have a working headset/microphone. Progression: Players should be able to handle constructive criticism if or when it is directed at them. We expect players to be min/maxing to perform the best that they can during raids. Contact Information: Contact any of the following for additional information about the guild or joining. Tetsuen - (Fiorun#1379) Ellestria - (Arrowz#1964)Tetsuen0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Where can I find 華人 for language exchange? I've been learning chinese (普通話)and I suck at speaking/listening. Was hoping to find someone to play this game with.Curi1 Nov 10
Nov 10 870 Enhance LFG Myth guild. I have narrowed down the options, thank you.Tetsnoobn1 Nov 10
Nov 9 [A] <Natural Twenty> 3/7H Recruitment First thing's first! Thanks for your interest in our raid team! We do NOT have a competitive mindset in terms of trying to race for any world firsts or trying to outrank any other guilds. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that playstyle, but you will not find it here. We prefer to take our time, have fun and enjoy the content at our own pace. With that said, we DO want to down the bosses we tackle. We aren't a fan of picking ourselves up off the ground from a boss defeating us over and over again - we DO want to kill them. It's not fun to keep getting your butt kicked and we do value the time everyone involved contributes to make a raid team possible. So yes, we want to progress, but not by anyone elses rules but our own. We do not put the value of a player into a number. Item Level is an extremely valuable tool and one that we undoubtedly will often use to some extent or another, but Item Level is ultimately far less important than the ability of a player to us. If you have a low Item Level but you are able to pull off the damage needed to kill a boss, we'd much rather have you than the person with the crazy-high Item Level that can't. We're in this guild for the players, not the statistics. We don't care about your logs or any achievements you may or may not have before you joined us. What we do care about is your interest in your ability with your class and your interest in being a part of a team, because we feel if you are interested in both of those, the rest should fall into place. We do require you to have a headset or be able to hear us on Discord! A mic is not needed entirely, but it would most definitely be helpful for a number of reasons during raiding. Times and what we need Below is a list of all that we currently need and/or have available for our Raid team. We are not limiting ourselves to any specific raid size, but we need to start with at least 10! So even if your role is taken on the list before we may still be able to take you! (Not including tanks, I suspect XD) Current Time(s): Saturday and Sunday: 7pm - 10pm PST Team One Breakdown: Tank - taken Tank - taken Tank Healer - taken Raid Healer - taken Raid Healer (preferably with DPS offspec) - taken MDPS - MDPS - RDPS - taken RDPS - taken RDPS/MDPS - DPS - taken RDPS - We are currently in need of a Melee and Ranged to finish up our Raid Team composition. Progression is Normal 7/7 EN after just 2 weekends. Moving on to Heroics. Please feel free to reply to this post or contact myself (Xezzu#11573) in-game for any questions! **We are also looking for players interested in Mythic Dungeon Runs!Xezzu24 Nov 9
Nov 9 Where are all the alliance??? I go do world quests i see 10 horde to 1 alliance is this server that imbalanced? I just moved here mainly just because of the large population but wow was it always this way? Its a little bit frustrating when you get ganked and if you try to defend yourself you get 10 others coming in to get their shots in..Rolith2 Nov 9
Nov 9 [US-Tichondrius] <Solus> 7/7M - DPS or Healer <Solus> US-Tichondrius Horde. (7/7M) Raid times: 6:00-10:00PM PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. Currently trialing for core and sub slots: * DPS or Healer of any class and spec. A large amount of our core (Including guild leadership) has been raiding since Vanilla, so you can feel confident in joining that you will be in very experienced hands. With that said, we're only looking for members who possess clear and calm communication skills, the ability to play exceptionally well in a serious progression environment, and who can dedicate themselves to a fully locked in slot on our Mythic core. Apply at: http://solusguild.shivtr.com/ Consumables (all flasks, food, pots, etc) are provided for every raid and we are able to fully pay any server transfer costs. Message me on here or add me on bnet at Mellow#11609 if you have any questions.Mellowh3 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] Blood dk lf guild I have been on Illidan raiding for a while. I'm currently looking for a new home to raid. I'm currently 869 in blood spec and 865 in UH. I would prefer to tank as it's what I am used to. I have aotc achievement and have been raiding since vanilla. My battletag is jester#11318. Please send me an add or shoot out a reply. I'm not too worried about where a guild is on progression. As long as it's at least 7/7 normal and working on heroics.Verkillion4 Nov 9
Nov 9 Alliance Trump Train "Trade Chat Run" These guys are crazy! Proud they even left Stormwind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkUL5hKbk8&feature=youtu.beZingmode0 Nov 9
Nov 9 Birthday Present. Hello, it's my birthday the 26th and I was wondering if somebody could give me a Legion code as a present, since my family is kind of poor and won't get me one.. TY.Naszkar0 Nov 9
Nov 9 <H> 872 AOTC Mage LFG Hi, I'm currently an 872 fire mage looking for a tight solid guild that I can do weekly contents with. Wish to find a guild that can guarantee doing a +10 weekly chest, karazhan, and raids I'm an active player and will be on for most of the day, so I'll be there whenever guild need me. My raid time will be tue, thu, fri, sat, sun from 7-12PM CT. About me: very laid back and chill, not an !@#$%^- or elitis, but serious on doing high level content so I don't waste other ppl time. Also currently have an alt 855 tank DK, that can help out doing low level content with guild mates. If my description fit your guild need, hit me up with a PM in game Hughmagus or at me EternalEnvy#1763 Thanks for readHughmagus10 Nov 9
Nov 9 ilvl 866 Guardian Druid LF Mythic+ Group runs Hey all, looking for people to run Mythic+ dungs with, I play around Asian time (GMT +8) daily. Would like to know anyone need a tank to do some Mythic+ with. I usually run with PUGs and Im looking for more consistent runs. I have experience up to Mythic+9. I dont mind to join a guild too but cant make raiding times consistently. hope to hear back from you all soon.Kailinger1 Nov 9
Nov 9 871+ Blood DK LF Mythic EN Title says it all. 7/7 H AOTC. Looking to start ramping it up to Mythic.Malafesh3 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] <Valiance> 7/7H LFM for mythic Valiance is looking for a few more members to flesh out our raid roster while moving into mythics. We are looking for dedicated players that can meet our raid times consistently. We are interested in all applicants but are specifically looking to fill holes in our roster with a few more ranged dps and a tank healer. As a group we have a relaxed environment of friends new and old who like to have fun playing video games. We try not to stress too hard about progression but its more fun when everyone knows what they're doing. We use discord for voice chat and all communications. Raid times are (Tues, Wed, Thurs) from 7:30 to 10PM server time(PST). If you're interested in becoming a part of <Valiance> reply here or whisper Sardonyx#1921 or Rygore#1289 in game.Nemec1 Nov 9
Nov 8 Former World Ranked Raider: 859 Frost Mage Former World Ranked Raider LF Raiding Guild: 859 Frost Mage Previous AoTC achievements and world ranked guild experience. Previous rank one parses for hunter during the MoP expansion and took a long break during WoD. Will he maiming frost mage throughout the expansion and am looking for a highly dedicated late night raiding guild (Must start at 10:00 pm CST/8:00 pm server time).Sirvus1 Nov 8
Nov 8 857 Holy Pally Horde LF progression guild Hello, I'm currently looking for a stable horde progression guild to raid with. My availability are wed thu sun Mon 8-11pm svt. 7/7N cleared. Im a returning hardcore raider from WOTLK. Played casually for the expansions after but have decided to push hard for content this expansion as it seems like blizzard has decided to make a decent xpac! For the old school Dreadmaul players, back in WOTLK I was the GM/Raid leader for a guild called Resonance(finished server fifth at the end of the xpac) so I know what it takes to be an exceptional raider. I'm keen and am open to transfers and faction changes as long as it is the right guild! For more information please add me my bnet id megaqiut#1245 :)Jummn4 Nov 8
Nov 8 <Dishonored> LF Druid Heals! Sponsored play! Dishonored is making a name for itself on Winterhoof- Kilrogg Connected. Ranked 9th on the server and need a healer to push through and clear mythic. Looking to fill this spot immediately. We will sponsor a Druid Healer to help us get mythic content down(this means you will get paid to play by a sponsor). What you need to know: -Raid days are Wednesday- Thursday 9:30 PM Central to 12:30am and Sunday 8:30 PM central to 11:30pm. -We are looking for a experienced healer. Druid Preferred- Shaman is an option. -We are 7/7H -We have consistent sub 25% attempts on Mythic Nythendra -We have a consistent raid team- solid geared tanks, healers and dps. What you may want to know: -We have experienced Raid Leaders and officers -We provide flasks/ foods for all raiders. -We use TeamSpeak 3 and DBM (both are required). Message me for any and all info: Lanneck#1840 - In game mail to Noimia- Kilrogg if I'm not online.Noimia0 Nov 8
Nov 7 [A] <Nerd Army> wants YOU! (http://nerd.army) <Nerd Army> is a newly formed Alliance guild (and gaming community - we will be quickly expanding to other games!) on the server, Tichondrius-US. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with qualified, competent players who have (ideally, not required in all cases) experience raiding in previous expansions; whether it was a recent expansion or many moons ago. CURRENT PROGRESS: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Getting ready to tackle Trial of Valor! Recruitment status is currently OPEN for ALL CLASSES & SPECS, but we have high priority on recruiting the following players/specs: - 1 Hunter - 1 Shadow Priest - 1 Holy Paladin - 1 Mistweaver Monk - 1 Rogue - 1 Mage Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday (7:00pm - 10:00pm PST/server time) NOTE: While we maintain a light schedule - this time will be effectively used with a qualified group of players who excel at their class & role. We will actively be removing players who do not fit the bill. You CAN enjoy clearing content and not raiding 20+ hours/week and Nerd Army plans to do just that. For many people, Legion has rekindled what was for many years a dormant interest in WoW and thousands of players are returning to the game. If you are one of these people who has had prior experience raiding but have not quite found a home yet that you feel is quite right yet.. read on, Nerd Army could be for you. Our Goal: Kill virtual bad guys and have a good time doing it! Might sound a little silly when we put it that way but in essence: we want to find a group of competent, mature (21+ preferred) gamers who want to experience Mythic raid content as it is released; working efficiently to clear all bosses/content before the next raid is released throughout this expansion and beyond. During down time, you can expect members and officers, etc of the guild to be setting up rated Battleground groups, Arena teams, organized world PvP events, achievement hunts, transmog runs and just about anything else that tickles our fancy. While members of the Mythic raid team are not required to participate in any such events, it is a great way to get to know your guild mates on a more personal level and shoot the !@#$ on Discord in a more casual setting. A Little History.. Our leadership is comprised of players who have extensive experience not only raiding at a high caliber but also in leading a successful guild (and clans on other titles) in the past, too. Organization, professionalism, and commitment are only a few of the words you would use to describe the group of people behind the Nerd Army gaming community. Having been members, coaches, organizers, managers and promoters for e-sports teams, events & otherwise in the past -- handling the day to day operations of this gaming organization (and the guild within that umbrella) is a task that our leadership is ready to tackle, so the Nerd Army can successfully expand and grow across multiple games and truly become an international gaming power-house. Requirements: - Minimum ilvl of 850+ is required. - Your 'main spec' artifact weapon must be at least level 20+ - 200k (absolute minimum) sustained single target DPS - with logs to verify, ideally. - Not required, but preferred: At least (1) alt character who is sufficiently geared for raiding that you are highly capable of playing. What Are You Waiting For!? If you have a thick skin, a love of d-d-daaaank memes and are looking to slay big bad bosses for those pretty purple pixels & have a grand ole time doing it - shoot us over an application or a message in-game (or even here on the forums) with any questions, concerns or comments you might have.. we would love to hear from you! We are putting the finishing touches on the website & formal application now (http://nerd.army) so in the mean time feel free to send a message in-game and we will extend you an invite to our Discord server so we can get to know a little bit more about you, your experience, and what you are looking for in a guild. Keeps it casual! HTTP://NERD.ARMY - website will be a full-fledged portal soon with news, articles, PC hardware reviews & much more. This is much more than just a guild we are building here, come and join us for the ride. Find me on Battle.net @ Gurroo#1771Gurroo53 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H]<Atypical> 1/7M LF DPS - T/Th/Sun 6-9 PST <Atypical> is a guild formed on Tichondrius(US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends. Our leadership has US top 100 experience and loves progression and competition. We are currently recruiting members to start mythic progression! Objectives: Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company while nerding out and killing big ol’ dragons! Loot is NOT our top priority! Any type of player that whines and complains over loot is NOT welcome here and will be benched or removed. We are a guild that strives to succeed in what we do and have fun doing it! We love to meet new people and hope to form bonds that go beyond the raiding environment! What are we looking for? Above all, we are looking for players that can maintain a very high attendance. We are also only looking for players that are competent about their class and spec. You must be committed to learn strategies on your own time and stay up to date on your spec theorycrafting and rotations. You must come to raids with consumables (pre-pots, food buffs etc.). You must have a working microphone with Discord for communication, a reliable and fast computer, and the ability to be on faithfully when we are raiding. If your mom can take away your computer for not doing your math homework, we aren’t the raiding guild for you. Loot: Our current loot system is a loot council based off attendance, rank, and need for the item. Loot will be given where we feel it would most benefit the raid as a WHOLE. We will not give out loot because a person wants more gear. Currently Recruiting: High: Elemental Shamans Enhance Shamans Warlocks Rogues Shadow Priests Hunters Balance Druids Retribution Paladins Medium: Arms/Fury Warriors Windwalker Monks Schedule: Current Raid Times(Progression Time): (All times are Pacific Standard Time with invites starting 15 minutes before raid!) Tuesday, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Thursday, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Application: To apply you must have combat logs from current raid content either normal or heroic. We require these for multiple reasons, primarily so we can see if you have an actual deep understanding of how to play your class. Add this discord and fill out an application and post it. Your application will be reviewed by our officers and we will contact you. Thanks! https://discord.gg/MmFX8zA If you have any questions add me or any other officers in game. NoJay#1918 Protectorian#1301 Pride#1991Protectorian10 Nov 7
Nov 7 LFG that have players based in GMT +8 Time Hey All, Looking for a guild that have members mostly playing in the GMT +8 timezone, Im not looking to raid hardcore or anything just for some people to play with. If you dont know GMT +8 is Asian time zone, and how I calculate it is, server time -3 change AM to PM. For example 10 pm server time is 7 am GMT + 8 time. I usually play early mornings server time (6 to 10 am server time)Kailinger0 Nov 7
Nov 7 873 Mage PVP 873 Mage LF Guild (Cleared all BC and pre Icecrown) but mostly looking to push RBG and Arena ratings 2.2kxp in BC & Season 5 I came back for legion.Archmagus0 Nov 7
Nov 7 Tichondrius Hang out Hey all, a few friends and I started a discord for other WoW players to come hang out. Average age of discord is 25, all are welcome. https://discord.gg/565yqC5Jhn0 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H]<Riot> Recruiting for Raid .Geniric52 Nov 7