Tichondrius

Aug 14 Owlcapwn Retirement? August has arrived and with it comes the retirement of a legendary druid, Owlcapwn. May he forever be remembered as the hardest hitting cow to ever graze the fields of Tich forums. Now he is on to bigger and better things, flying and chirping with the birds in the sky. Has anyone caught wind of a retirement party? A large turnout is surely to be expected, and I for one, would love to see some familiar faces. The BBQ crew can handle catering, I'll get the grill ready. P.s. damn Tich forums are boring.Flashóck69 Aug 14
Aug 14 LF Guild :: R Druid 915+ Resto druid looking for guild. 8/9H. Late night preferred. Mythic progression.Öphix6 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H] 927 MM Hunter LF Mythic Guild 927 MM Hunter LF Mythic Progression Guild 7PM PST OR LATERBigfatgochu5 Aug 14
Aug 14 Blame Starfall 8/9H Recruiting <<Blame Starfall>> 9/9N, 8/9 H is recruiting new members! Looking for DPS/Resto Druid. Laid back mature raiding guild recruiting for Heroic/Mythic ToS progression and Mythic+. PST for more info/questions. [Tu/Wed/Thurs 5-8 server time] Add me on bnet if interested: bawlzosteel#1840Queekweg0 Aug 14
Aug 14 921 AFF Lock LF Raiding Team 3/9 M Exp interested in something that has a real raiding spot not trying to sit on the bench. Add me Kenit#1888 if interested i have logs. Leave spam below please so i know who is adding me! Thank you.Kenitz3 Aug 14
Aug 14 924/922 - Enh/Resto Shaman LF chill guild *UPDATED* Looking for a laid back raiding experience. No drama, just wanna kill, progress, and kick it with chill ppl. I come prepared and ready to go. Looking for 2 days a week, must be 8/9H minimum. 924 Enhance https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/389UE6LyRcn8WpppZSYTZX Also: 922 Resto 917 Ele Enhance/resto is my main, been playing shaman since Vanilla alpha. I'm a busy dude, I play hard when I get the chance. Don't waste my time, I won't waste yours. HMU. Funky#11856Funky12 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H] <Dedicated> LF Raiders Are you currently an LFR Hero yearning for a bit more and would like to get into Normal and Heroic Raiding? Are you constantly getting declined into PuG groups simply because they have absurd requirements?! Do you have aspirations to eventually do Mythic Raiding? (I know I do!) Then look no further! Dedicated is here for you! I help players who are interested in Raiding past LFR. Get better loot! Improve your performance! Take your ability to the next level and meet your goals whether it be Normal, Heroic, or Mythic. The more you put in, the more we take notice! Also DBM required. For more information. /whisper me in-game or Add me at Speckoh#1397. Our main core is currently H 8/9, Tues & Thurs at 5:20 PM PST /8:20 PM EST. normal/heroic alt runs are still in the workings but will most likely be wed/saturdays/sundays.Speckoh1 Aug 14
Aug 13 4/9M team LF solid tank and awesome healers! Fat Pandas - 9/10 M-NH, 9/9H-ToS 4/9M Tuesday/Thursday 7-10PM PST(Server Time) / 9PM-12AM CST / 10PM-1AM EST We're looking to push Cutting Edge for Tomb of Sargeras. Forming a solid core to push into Mythic Tomb. Looking for a mythic ready resto druid / holy priest for our 4th permanent healer spot. Current healing team is: RSham, DiscPriest, H Pal (we have a flex H/Spriest) Our healers are really strong, but we're looking for that 4th core healing spot! We're also looking for a very consistent mythic ready tank! Any exceptional raiders can trial for a core spot. 925+, 52+ traits Our raid environment is awesome, gotta have fun while downing bosses ;) We have multiple high parsers, just looking for a few more to solidify our core! Please add me on Bnet for more information! Fragmentx#1956 or our other recruiting officer Depression Depression #11913 You can also check out more details at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752466640?page=1Tenso2 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] <Mythic Plus> Recruitment <Mythic Plus> - located on Tichondrius, is a guild formed at the start of Tomb of Sargeras, out of the ashes of a mythic guild whose Guild Master decided to quit raiding in the guild, and disbanded the raid group. With that our current leadership group banded together and formed/recruited for our current guild. We are currently 9/9 Normal and 7/9 Heroic, raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 6pm to 9pm server time (PST). We do require the basics at a minimum (voice - discord) and DBM or Bigwigs. With this being said, we do have open recruitment for all quality players, but we do have some specifics that we would like to share, that is located below. Please apply at http://mythicplus.proboards.com/ - or please add Plumpspoon#1836 - and speak with me directly, if you have additional questions. - HIGH NEED - 1 Protection Paladin 1 Marksman Hunter 1 Beast Mastery Hunter 1 Balance Druid - AVERAGE NEED - 1 Blood Death Knight 1 Fury Warrior 1 Rogue 1 Elemental Shaman Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you!Ilidarispoon1 Aug 13
Aug 13 7/9M 934 Holy Paladin Offering My Services As the title states, I'm offering my healing services for GOLD ONLY. I'd prefer the gold to be on Area-52 but I'd be willing to accept it on your server. Bnet: Meowington#1206 For prices, refer to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AkmNJ0WnX8Jqf8nCyiniFogyO9vowayeiimaPtJCwaY/edit#gid=0Phailadín0 Aug 13
Aug 13 908 Resto Shaman LF morning raid guild 908 Restoration Shaman with a 901 enhancement off spec. I am looking for a morning raid group any time between 7am to 1pm pst. I have completed 9/9 Normal ToS. I am looking for a guild that is doing Normal/Heroic ToS. I also love running mythic + I run 12+ keys all the time.Bellezze3 Aug 13
Aug 11 [H] Eyes of the Betrayer <Eyes of the Betrayer> 9/9N 6/9H 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues/Sat. Looking for exceptional Healers(pref: Sham) for Heroic prog, with Mythic to come!! We are a level headed group with casual attitudes and love having fun but serious when it comes to raiding. Often do PvP nights, Legacy nights, and we are always doing keystones as well. PST Me in game, HolyDeat, or Highcowlorie or add me on btag Yondy#1789Hiraishin4 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H][US][Tichondrius]<Extreme> ~2-day guild~ Extreme (Tichondrius - Hord) 9/9N 8/9H is looking for raiders, we're a nice relaxed guild but we get things done. All we ask out of our players is to show up prepared (enchants/gems) and show up on time ready to roll. Once your part of our team, guild repairs/enchants/flasks/food are all supplied. With this being said we expect you to do research on fights and know mechanics. So if you guys are looking to raid come on over. Casuals always welcome. Recruitment status: Ranged DPS Raid times: 9pm-12 EST Tues & Thurs Questions you can feel free to post here or add me in game: Guntou or on battle.net: yo89#1887Guntou0 Aug 11
Aug 11 <GG One Shot> Recruiting 920+ LFM 920+ Mythic Progression Tues(Heroic) & Wed + Thurs(Mythic) 6pm - 8:30pm. Open spots : 1 Healer, 2 Ranged DPS, 1 Tank Personal raid loot system, I am not a loot !@#$% GM. New guild, 9/9H in 1st week. Starting Mythic next week. Need to fill 3 roster spots. DPS is competitive, ~1 mil+ is the average. Healers are experienced and on point Tanks are all 930+ Join or DieThegòat0 Aug 11
Aug 11 9/9H Team LF Mythic Late Night Guild 2 Healers (Resto Druid, Disc/Holy Priest), 2 Lock DPS, 1 Mage, 1 Rogue looking for competent raiding team. Can supply logs and we don't mind trialing, we are very confident in our class skill to do that C: ! Needing the raid times to be at least 9:45pm forward. Wanting a guild to be 9/9 heroic but can consider 8/9H depending on circumstances. Bnet Animationhac#1607Derisia2 Aug 11
Aug 10 Need heal for M sisters 6PM server Run is tomorrow (8/10) at 6pm server time Title says it all. Add ulul8r#1130 if interestedSylphrehna0 Aug 10
Aug 10 LF Raiding Guild: 920 Brewmaster 921 ilvl Brewmaster looking for raiding guild. Currently 3/9H and looking for heroic, and eventually mythic, progression. Raid days/times are flexible but prefer evenings EST.Boosk3 Aug 10
Aug 10 906 Resto druid 9/9 FOUND A GUILD THANK YOUHoleinurleg2 Aug 10
Aug 10 (H) LFM Casual Raiders Greetings all, Reading Rainbow is a small family style guild looking for casual raiders. Most members are professional adults with families who don't have the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding anymore. We currently have been organizing PuG raids on Saturday and Sunday from 7-9pm PST. With pugs we are 9/9 N and 3/9 H. We are recruiting all classes and specs at this time. Our goal is to eventually complete heroic ToS and future raid tiers on heroic. If you are interested please submit an application on the link below. Apply to join my Guilded team! www.guilded.gg/#!AdWl6gpZEHuulddond0 Aug 10
Aug 10 910 enhance shaman LF guild Looking to get back into heroic/mythic raid progression but not interested in guild politics or your BS. We can be friends but I'm too old for elitist cucks so don't waste our time. I know how to play my class. I don't stand in !@#$ unless needed, I have a mic, I'm vocal and not autistic. Post below with your raid times, current progression and contact info. I'm not going to an external website to apply. Sorry for being so blunt, if it offends you then I'm probably not a good fit. I'm just looking to help you progress and get loot. I'm interested in beating the game, not wasting time. I'm very big on respect, if you respect me I'm going to respect you and we are going to have a great time.Funky6 Aug 10
Aug 10 922 Fury Warrior + 904 Guardian Druid We are Horde. 922 Fury Warrior N9/9 ToS, H7/9 ToS 904 Guardian Druid N9/9 ToS The Druid has a Mage with 914 ivl but does not enjoy that class anymore. Legion has been our first expansion but we arent casuals. We both have invested alot of time and effort to learn the game. We dont know everything but we are looking to learn and join a guild to start some progression. We have only been in Pugs before and never actual guild raiding environment, we are down to learn and want to progress as far as we can. A Semi-Hardcore guild would be nice. We want to progress and do the highest content possible but with a chill cool environment. We also enjoy M+ Keys and PvP. If you have a guild that sounds like a good fit for us please contact me at KidSlydra#1434Slydra6 Aug 10
Aug 10 Mistweaver Looking for Raiding Guild 912 MW looking for a guild currently running heroic / mythic ToS. I have experience raiding in mythic Nighthold. My preferred raid times are Tues and Wed night. Sunday is another option.Tortion2 Aug 10
Aug 10 plz delete delete....Aeioue3 Aug 10
Aug 10 4/9H ToS Guild LFM <Expendable> LFM for H ToS Progression: 9/9 N Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 H Tomb of Sargeras leadership is 9/9 The Guild Expendable is a Heroic raiding guild located on Tichondrius that is focused on clearing Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and pushing into Mythic raiding content. We are seeking skilled players to further develop our core groups. Applicants should have a drive to progress through Legion content. Requirements: Applicants be at least 900 Ilvl with no less than 50 traits into your artifact weapon. Download required add-ons: DBM/Bigwigs Angry Assignments RCLoot Council THE LOOT! Expendable use the loot council method for distributing gear to our members. Our council consists of 4 officers with the GM acting in the event of a tie. Qualities considered when awarding loot: ATLEAST being on time Need for gear Being on 15 min before raid time to clear trash and prep Showing up prepared with Food, Flasks, Runes Having a progressive attitude Performance Previously distributed gear Biggest upgrade What we are looking for: Dedicated raiders who understand the guild mentality and are committed to raiding and their raid performance Recruitment As of right now all classes/specs will be considered but the following are priority: Melee: High: Rogue, DH Low: All others Ranged: High: Mage, Lock, S Priest Low: Hunter, Boomkin, ELE Shammy Heals: High: Resto Druid, H pally, Mist Monk, Shammy, H Preist Low: Disc Priest, Mist Monk Tanks: N/A How to Contact Us Reply to this post or add either of the following players to Btag and send a message: BLACKOUT#1711 Jvonza#1626 Daphillis#1675Lovehandle1 Aug 10
Aug 10 7/9 Heroic Guild LFM <Expendable> LFM for H ToS Progression: 9/9 N Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 H Tomb of Sargeras leadership is 9/9 The Guild Expendable is a Heroic raiding guild located on Tichondrius that is focused on clearing Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and pushing into Mythic raiding content. We are seeking skilled players to further develop our core groups. Applicants should have a drive to progress through Legion content. Raid Times: 9-12PM EST 6-9ST Tues,Wed Requirements: Applicants be at least 900 Ilvl with no less than 50 traits into your artifact weapon. Download required add-ons: DBM/Bigwigs Angry Assignments RCLoot Council THE LOOT! Expendable use the loot council method for distributing gear to our members. Our council consists of 4 officers with the GM acting in the event of a tie. Qualities considered when awarding loot: ATLEAST being on time Need for gear Being on 15 min before raid time to clear trash and prep Showing up prepared with Food, Flasks, Runes Having a progressive attitude Performance Previously distributed gear Biggest upgrade What we are looking for: Dedicated raiders who understand the guild mentality and are committed to raiding and their raid performance Recruitment As of right now all classes/specs will be considered but the following are priority: Melee: High: Rogue, DH Low: All others Ranged: High: Mage, Lock, S Priest Low: Hunter, Boomkin, ELE Shammy Heals: High: Resto Druid, H pally, Mist Monk, Shammy, H Preist Low: Disc Priest, Mist Monk Tanks: N/A How to Contact Us Reply to this post or add either of the following players to Btag and send a message: BLACKOUT#1711 Jvonza#1626 Daphillis#1675 Eddie#1932Lovehandle6 Aug 10
Aug 10 921 Warlock LF Semi Hardcore 3/9M 921 Warlock LF semi hardcore raiding guild on Horde side. Current progression is 3/9M. I am originally from Proudmoore but wanted to find a new raid environment. Trailed for a great guild on Tich-Alliance but they got burnt out and I didn't get to finish my trial. Would love to find a stable home on Horde side. Please add my btag Krzythugnutz#1510. Hope to hear from you =]Smokelock3 Aug 10
Aug 10 926 bear/boom druid LF raiding guild I have 8/9H ToS exp as dps but am comfortable with tanking or dps prefer raid times to be between 6pm till 10pm server can contact me by btag cobdevin#1356Dastazz1 Aug 10
Aug 10 Mythic Guild Core Group LF New Home Long story short, we are on a dead server for recruiting to replace the Mythic burnouts and the mechanical failures. A solid core group of us, at least 6 maybe as much as 12, are looking to detach from our current guild as raiding has completely stalled due to the above issues. We are all experienced, come prepared and focused to fill our roles. Speaking of roles: we have every configuration of roles available but as for now, our mains include 3 healers, 1-2 tanks, and a scattering of dps. Currently, we are looking to faction change and server transfer to Horde (most of us miss Orgrimmar very much) but the right Alliance guild on the right server will be considered equally. This would probably be more of a guild merger but I'm sure we would be an extremely motivated and effective addition to any guild pushing Mythic content. We are open to joining a driven Heroic group with solid intent to push into Mythic content or be plugged into your current Mythic group as a band-aid for your own burnouts and failboats. Our current raid nights and hours are Tue/Wed 8-11pm PST with an optional night on Sundays, same time, and would like to find something similar. If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us through Bnet or this thread. Main POC: Galivus#1536 Myself: LunacyTheory#1236Concessions1 Aug 10
Aug 10 7/9H guild looking to merge <Renewal> 7/9H is looking to aquire another guild to make our guild more full and active we have about a full raid team on raid nights but not much through the week. We are a fun and serious bunch looking to push into Mythic with the allowed raiding numbers. We have 1 tank 3 heals and 9 to 10 dps all solid players. We raid 7-10p server Fri/Sat we run heroic and farm normal, last tier we hit Aotc relatively quickly.Alôdar1 Aug 10
Aug 9 . .Shøckandpaw0 Aug 9
Aug 9 2/9 M 925 Holy/Spriest LF Mythic Guild Looking for a new guild to continue raiding into mythic progression. I have over 11 years of playing experience and believe in building a friendly team oriented community.Ozoopank1 Aug 9
Aug 8 LF people to start new char with Hey guys. I've been playing off and on since BC. I have a bunch of heirloom gear and have starting playing again, but its kinda boring to play alone. All my old "guildy's" dont play anymore. I mainly play on Tichondrius, but am up to anything. Let me know if you're interested.Shawtylock3 Aug 8
Aug 7 level 65 lock LF guild Hi im a affliction warlock LF a guild, im a bit rusty because I have been gone for over a year. I enjoy pvp mostly, and not a huge raiding fan.Poisonfire3 Aug 7
Aug 6 <Skinnable> Weekend Sat/Sun Raiding Guild LFM Skinnable is currently recruiting exceptional DPS for Mythic Roster for ToS. Our roster is pretty diverse, we have little bit of every class so no position is closed to exceptional DPS Who We Are <Skinnable> formed by 5 friends back in Burning Crusade on Gorefiend, we were former hardcore guild that was focused on progression. All of our officers who have been playing with each other for 8 years have grown tired of the hardcore raiding scene and how are looking for more semi-hardcore to semi-casual side, however we still want to remain competitive in every tier. The guild is designed for working adults/college students or simply people who does not have much time to play until the weekend. We raid 2 nights a week on the weekend Sat/Sun and farmed runs on Friday. We are seeking for a few dedicated, mature players with awesome personality that we can get along with. We have few realm first as a guild when we raided back in CATA but our objective is to clear all contents while it is current and progress at a decent pace. What we need Currently recruiting **Weekend Warriors** (Weekend Raiders) Raid Healer: 1 potential healer DPS Range DPS: any class, spriest, mage, lock, MM hunter, ele shaman Melee: feral druid, war, rogue, DH Tank: 1 exceptional tank. Mythic+ We are recruiting all players who just want to do mythic+. All application for mythic+ are welcomed! Progression Currently: 2/7 Mythic EN 3/3H TOV 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 5/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tombs of Sargeras We are seeking exceptional DPS for our weekend roster who are mythic capable players that can do mechanics while maintaining high dps. If you are looking for a long term guild we might be the right guild for you as our root goes back to Burning crusade. We are fairly close knit guild and there are always people on discord to chill and relax with. Once we accept you into the guild we consider you as family. What we look for We are chilled people but want to get !@#$ done. We are committed into progression and will help everyone along the way. We are looking for people who are like minded share same goal. Gear is not a big issue to us, we are looking for people who knows how to play their class and rotation and be willing to learn, excel and take constructive criticism. Raid Time We are a weekend raiding guild on Tichondrius and would like you to join our close knit family. We require 90% attendance rate and to be focused during progression, we understand RL does take over and as long as you give raid leader a heads up it wouldn't be a problem. It is expected that you come prepared with knowledge of fight, flask, food buffs, prepot before the raid starts. Mon-Thrus: Keystone runs, overwatch, diablo, LoL (optional) Friday: Farmed content - Currently Normal NH, kara/nightbane run (optional) Saturday: 7pm-11pm PST - Progression Sunday: 7pm-10pm PST - Progression If you are interested, please send me a PM directly or contact me via game tag ipman#1451 Thank you for taking the time to read and we look forward to hearing from you!Mangoberry14 Aug 6
Aug 6 930 Blood DK LF High end M+ GRPS 930 BDK LF reliable groups to push 15+ keys with. Sick of pugs slaughtering my wowprog score currently 1628. Discord preferred. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/tichondrius/H%C3%B2%C3%B3ligan Link to Raid logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/18817474 Add me Briickwall#1944Hòóligan2 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H]<Altered Origins> Fri/Sat Raids AOTC Altered Origins is recruiting Mythic experienced raiders for our Weekend Raid team. Raids are Friday/Saturday 6:30pm -10:30pm server (9:30-01:30 EST) Raid lead progression is currently AOTC ToS. Previous 5/10 Mythic NH with close pulls on M Tich and Bot (Some core raiders quit mid tier) LF Raiders 915+ 55 traits minimum to fill a reliable core group. If you are not available most weekends this is not the guild for you, we expect raiders to show up 15mins before raid with an understanding of the fights. We are a laid back guild but we expect a serious attitude come raid time. No ragers, No SJWs. ADD Briickwall#1944 Hugs#11697 or whisper an officer in-game. Main Tank Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/18817474#Hòóligan4 Aug 6
Aug 6 It's My Realm Now. As most of you know, I faction changed to Horde - but I still have my main ganker (Rogue) on Alliance. I've been ganking Suramar every other night, destroying any person that decides to enter my territory (Yes, Al, even geared players.) I do allow large scale WPVP on my realm, though. I just sit back and enjoy the show... taking what leftovers might come my way on those nights. I'm okay with that - but once the guilds decide to move on, I come out of the shadows and two shot any player that thinks they can quest in my zone. Now, my Rogue currently resides on Sargeras, to keep people from tracking his whereabouts. However, Tichondrius is the realm he claims as his own. I am not a horde or alliance player. I have decided to create my own faction. I will gank both sides out of pure spite. I will hunt down streamers, guild members, and members from most PVP realms, with Tichondrius being my main target. Owlcapwn will handle the Alliance players, as my Rogue takes care of the Horde trash. I will only gank players in guilds, because that, to me, shows a lack of self esteem, and leadership quality. I ask you to leave your current guilds, and join me with finishing off what is left of Tichondrius - and making it mine. Progression PVE guilds are a different story, as they help you progress in game. However, since you're playing on a PVP/My realm, you will be targeted as well. My Reign of Terror officially begins on Sept 1st.Owlcapwn19 Aug 6
Aug 5 Owlcapwn Opens up BTag. Owlcapwn has decided to open up his Btag to everyone. Completely free of charge, of course. No donations, no bits, no demand of a personal pocket healer (or 3, in some cases.) You are free to whisper me in game. If I don't respond, I am away. I am away often. I do not report people for any reason. So, hate messages about the time I slammed your alt into the ground, and mocked you on Twitter in front of thousands of readers... are, of course, welcome. However, you forfeit all rights to the material, as it may become social media content. I figure what good is my celebrity status, if I don't share it with all of you. OwlcapwnTV#1924 Twitter: @OwlcapwnTVOwlcapwn5 Aug 5
Aug 5 924 MM/BM Hunter/930 HPriest 3/9M Looking for new mythic raiding guild 3/9 M raiding exp both have been raiding since vanilla. Also both have BiS Legendary and if need Hunter has 921 Aff lock with 2nd and 4th BiS Legendary with 4p. Please just leave spam below or Bnet tag with guild info like times and what not and we will get back to you thanks!Ihaveoneleg7 Aug 5
Aug 5 Mythic Recruiting <Blame Starfall> is recruiting DPS for Heroic KJ and Mythic progression!!! PLZ Message me in game @ bawlzosteel#1840 and talk to me! I will only answer bnet and in game requests! My main is queekweg-tichondrius.Queekweg0 Aug 5
Aug 4 [H] LFM casual raiders Greetings all, Reading Rainbow is a small family style guild looking for casual raiders. Most members are professional adults with families who don't have the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding anymore. We currently have been organizing PuG raids on Saturday and Sunday from 7-9pm PST. With pugs we are 8/9 N and 2/9 H. We are recruiting all classes and specs at this time. If you are interested please submit an application on the link below. Apply to join my Guilded team! www.guilded.gg/#!AdWl6gpZEgHuulddond0 Aug 4
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 4 guild de habla hispana quisiera saber si hay alguna guild de habla hispana o latina quisier asentirme mas comodo en el servidor llevo rato buscando y no e tenido suerteStormnelo2 Aug 4
Aug 3 New Weekend Raiding Guild LF DPS! Saviors of Sarvok is a brand new guild focused on raiding. We plan to raid on Fridays and Saturdays 9:00pm-12:00pm Server time (PST), possibly longer if the raid agrees. Invites will start at 8:30pm and we will begin as soon as we have everyone. Discord will be required, though we will not always expect you to speak, we just expect you to listen. Since we are a brand new guild, we are currently focused on completing N ToS and moving into Heroic within 1-2 weeks of progress, so we are looking for people around ilvl 900. When we're not doing progression raids, we will run M+ and N/H NH raids (N ToS once we're into Heroic prog raids) throughout the weekdays that you can sign up for whenever and we will try to make groups/pug for them. (Note: This likely won't happen often until we get a lot of people in the guild) We currently have a 250g daily repair for all raiders (subject to increase once we get more gold in bank). This amount will be increased to 1000g during raids. During our N ToS progression raids, flasks will not be required, but we will hand out 2-3 per raid when we move into Heroic. Our raid group so far: DPS - 7 Rogue, Mut - 906 DH, Havoc - 887 DH, Havoc - 913 Warrior, Arms - 916 Warrior, Fury - 907 Priest, Shadow - 907 Druid, Balance - 897 Heals - 4 Priest, Holy - 888 Druid, Resto - 909 Paladin, Holy - 900 Shaman, Resto - 896 Tank - 2 Monk, Brewmaster - 907 Druid, Guardian - 910 High Priority: Warlock MM/BM Hunter (for more mail gear sharing and ranged dps; up to 2) Frost Mage Any other ranged DPS We are willing to help people gear up to an extent before we begin raiding, so don't be afraid to ask. We still a lot of dps to find, so depending on how recruiting goes, we won't be beginning raiding for another week or two. We are doing guild pugs in the meantime, though, and will try to recruit some people through there. We'd prefer you to join our discord to chat with us about joining through there, but you can add Azerea97#1115 as well.(May be a bit before I reply) Discord Link: https://discord.gg/wgngCGy Please leave a comment either way so others can still see this post.Azêrëa2 Aug 3
Aug 3 [H]<Just Dodge> [9/9N 7/9H] Recruitment! ~IMPORTANT!~ We are primarily looking for players who are dedicated, willing and able to make our raid times each week with a good attitude. The raid times are as follows. TUESDAY 6-9ST WEDNESDAY 6-9ST These times are mandatory to any raider with exceptions to emergencies that come with a notice to officers. We are currently not interested in members who cant participate in both days. Currently only accepting players with 900+ Ilv for our raid team. <Just Dodge> A newly formed guild consisting of raiders from our Kil'Jaeden(Realm) raid team. We moved to Tichondrius in search of a higher population and it seems to have paid off proving to almost double our active weekly raiders. We are still in recruitment though and will trial any player who can meet our needs and requirements. Primarily our end goal is mythic progression and it is likely we will see that during Tomb of Sargeras. We are a mature drama free raiding guild, but we still like to have fun and joke around with each other. If you are a player who likes to stir up drama or are too sensitive to receive constructed criticism this is not the guild for you unfortunately. We like to do our raids in a timely manner and will not hesitate to remove problems from the group as they become clear. During raid You are required to show up on time with a good attitude. Discord is MANDATORY during any regular raid time. Communication is key in learning from our mistakes and to prevent the mistakes all together, you are not required to speak or have a mic but it is an asset, if you are not able to listen to the leader as he calls mechanics he will quickly become frustrated and remove you. Overall we are an active guild who enjoys spending time with each other, we often play together outside of raid time even extending out to other games we like to play other than WoW. If you are able to make our requirements I am certain you will find a solid place in our guild. For invitation request of any questions please message or mail any of the following officers Officer: Azokek Recruitment Officer: Darudeoflife Raid Leader: Corneum Raid Leader: Yarbie Guild Master: NeartaitheAzokek7 Aug 3
Aug 3 8/9h <Not Interested> New to Tichondrius! Previously 8/9H guild LF DPS ilvl 915+ to fill our roster and progress into Mythic ToS. Semi-hardcore guild that still likes to have fun. Raid Times: T/W/Th 6-9pm server. btw im toxic af so is the server im 9/9h 3/9 mytic i like memes and dw im not raid lead add me for more info btag better#11527Heontew0 Aug 3
Aug 3 Resto druid AND Prot Warrior LF Raid spots! Resto Druid 895 Prot Warrior 888 Looking for raid spots on Tich!Holeinurleg0 Aug 3
Aug 3 <grim> 8/9h is seeking members! Grim is a friend/family oriented guild that has been around for over 8+ years, founded on the server Rivendare. We’re a group of longtime friends that enjoy playing together, having fun and killing bosses. The core has raiders that have played at high end game content. We welcome all potential recruits to show their stuff and compete for spots in the main roster. We’re moving the guild into a mythic raiding environment that would have Heroic content on farm! High priority - Hpriest RShammy Boomkin Med priority - DK Rogue We are full on team brown, Demon Hunter and Hunter! Please message or send an in game mail to Cel, Lucidxl, Royalsz or Vilanos on Tichondrius :) Thank you! ***Also would love to raid with another feral druid***** >_>Cel6 Aug 3
Aug 2 [H] <Bonssai and Friends> 8/9H Recruiting Bonssai and Friends, (8/9 H) is a newly formed Late Night Guild with aspirations to get into Mythic as soon as possible. We are currently recruiting raiders for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Raid team is 5/9H exp and need strong raiders to progress further into TOS. Progression Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00pm-1:00pm Server (PST) High Demand: Restoration Druid Resto Shaman Holy Pally/Retribution Paladin More Excellent DPS ~~~We are recruiting exceptional players of any Class & Spec~~~ We require use of Discord, RCLootCouncil, DBM/BigWigs. Please add me in game as Derisia or (animationhac#1607) Finnegan (Rakktytam#1143) with any questions you have. I'll watch the thread so if you reply here I'll do my best to reply.Derisia11 Aug 2
Aug 2 [H] 894 Rogue LF Guild Heyo, I'm looking for a guild that runs bgs / arena, and I'll probably participate in a bit of questing and dungeons. I do not plan on raiding, but I'd take a social spot in a raid guild if they do a healthy amount of pvp. My legion main is this rogue, also have a druid. I have mained resto shaman and mage and rogue in previous expansions. A little about me: Tech worker, late twenties, married, have two cats. I like beer, rye manhattans, sushi, my subaru, and live on the west coast. I also play a good amount of hearthstone, and I'm looking forward to destiny 2. Hopefully this gets a few bites, thanks for the read. -LaserMclaserson1 Aug 2