Tichondrius

Jul 12, 2015 Returning player, LF guild & friends. Decided to pop back into the game on the Ally side of tich after a while to find all of my friends quit & can't find a guild. Want to be more active but playing this game without friends is the most boring thing I've ever done. More on the Pvp side of things, but I can attempt to do anything, also would like a nice talkative guild. Pst me in game, let's kill stuff!Fuziiøn2 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 [H] Brewmaster looking for raiding guild Getting back into raiding as I haven't done it since Wrath of the Lich King (Bear tanked back then on Turalyon) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Abysinnia/simple <---- 670 iLvl, subject to change soon when doing LFR/Gaining more honor for better l00tz Time of day doesn't matter, I'm able to adjust my schedule to whatever needs doing. Willing to learn as long as it doesn't involve math (This is not a joke, I !@#$ing hate numbers) RealID - SirNocturne#1523 Feel free to add me in game, even if not about a guild. Always enjoy having new friends~Abysinnia0 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Returning to wow-need friends I havent played wow in a few months but im back now and i realize that wow gets boring when you are guildless and have no friends AT ALL. im playing horde on this server but still cant seem to find some buddies. Im willing to quest-lvl, dungeon, raid, etc... i just need some buddies so i got some peeps to chat with and help me out. I have little knowledge of wow and need veteran friends to guide me. If you can be my buddy then Add my b-tag (RideTheFlow#1595)Darthlore3 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 11, 2015 (deleted) .Lithiumion0 Jul 11, 2015
Jul 11, 2015 [A] Looking for guild. About me: I'm a returning player. I began playing in 2005, I stopped playing during WoTLK, and I just started playing again a few weeks ago. Since returning, I've leveled this DK and a Monk to lvl 100 and I've fully PvP geared both toons. I'm interested in raid content, arenas, and possibly ranked BG's. I don't have any achievements to show off, but (for what it's worth) I was in the top Horde raiding guild on Bonechewer in Vanilla, and I PvPed with the top players on the server. I'm calm and laid-back, but I'm also very focused and methodical - so I'm looking for a mature, like-minded guild to join. I'll be checking this thread, but feel free to send me a tell/n-game mail if you're recruiting or if you have a recommendations. Thanks.Widower0 Jul 11, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 An Apology to Tichondrius, From Abolition --Arendell28 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 LFM Alliance Twinks for raids vanilla-wotlk Greetings, all. We are looking for level 60 alliance twinks to join us clearing raids from Molten Core to Icecrown Citadel and beyond! Basic Information - We are a group interested in raiding old content on twinked characters. There will be a guild on Darkspear for those on the server, but the group is open to battletag friends as well. Currently have 10 people interested added on battlenet and the group has just started forming! - The group currently requires level 60 Alliance characters. Sorry Horde :( - We raid one night a week: Thursdays from 7pm to 11pm Eastern Time - We will use Mumble for voice communication, however this will be optional unless we are in a situation where communication is required to kill a boss. - We will raid a tier of content until we are satisfied as a group with our current loot from that tier. The minimum we will spend in a tier is likely 3 full clears. Tiers containing certain legendaries may warrant longer farm durations, but ultimately it is to be decided by the group as a whole in a democratic fashion. When we are finished with the content of a certain expansion, we will take the following week off and resume raiding two weeks later in the next expansion's content (e.g. once we decide we're done in Vanilla we'll take the next week off, level to 70 and raid t4 the following week). - Loot will be distributed based on a combination of attendance and open rolls. Legendaries will be distributed to those who have been with the group the most consistently and prove that they deserve them most. Ultimately admin will have the last say in loot decisions, but I will personally see to it that everyone is satisfied with their loot before we leave a tier. Rules - You must be a level 60 with experience turned off. No higher will be allowed, but lower may be considered when applicable (e.g. karazhan @ 68) - No BoA's will be allowed in raids or group dungeons (however they will be quite fine for leveling). A full set of non-BoA gear will be expected of every player before the first raid of an expansion, but no ilvl requirement will be enforced. It can be random quest/AH greens but no BoAs will be tolerated in group content. Using BoAs may impact loot decisions. - You are expected to be present for every raid. If you will be absent from a raid make sure you contact as many group admin as you can and let them know that you won't be around. Attendance will play a big factor in loot decisions and group invites. When we move to the next expansion you will have 2 weeks to hit the new level cap. Failure to do so may result in your inability to join us in the next raid :( - This goes without saying, but treat group members fairly and maturely. Also keep in mind this is the internet and you should come prepared with thick skin. Our primary goal is boss killing, so don't let a potential bitter interaction get in the way of that! - No other restrictions will be made on players. Use whatever enchants and consumables you like, classes are preferred to be from the current expansion we are in but a dk in vanilla or a monk in wotlk really doesn't matter. Recruitment Information We are currently recruiting the following classes: 1-2 tanks: Warrior, Paladin or Druid with DPS offspec 2-3 healers: Paladin, Shaman, Druid; DPS offspec is a plus 3-4 ranged: Warlock, Hunter, Shaman, Druid, Mage 1-2 melee: Warrior, Paladin, Druid We are currently "full" on Rogues, enhancement shamans, and healing priests for 60 content, but whoever is around for raids when they start will be invited on a first come first serve basis. We will do our best not to have repeat classes in the raid, but regardless of what you want to play, we encourage you to contact us, as we may have room for you in the group anyway. We will likely not expand the roster past 15 people and will start with as few as 9 raiders in Molten Core. Reserve your spot ASAP! Goals (in order, by tier) Vanilla: -Molten Core -Blackwing Lair -AQ20 -AQ40 Burning Crusade: -Heroic Dungeons (outside of raid time, not mandatory) -Karazhan (2 groups of 5-8 players), Gruul's, and Mag's - Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep -Hyjal, Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau We will continue into Wrath and beyond, as long as we have folks Contact Information: -My battletag is dylnorfgorn#1956, or you can whisper me at Crushinatr-Darkspear, Blastinatr-Darkspear, Healinatr-Darkspear, or Druidiks-Andorhal (horde) any time for information. - or contact a group admin at: Turangaleela#1487 Interested in helping us make this group awesome? Talk to me about becoming a group admin! TL;DR: - Add those battletags listed up there ^ -Have a level 60 alliance toon and be online Thursday July 23rd at 7pm EST ready to raid for a few hours (or tell us before hand you can't make it) -Contact us ASAP to discuss group related mattersCrushinatr0 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 Delete ..Oakenfoldd0 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 WTF Mom Im Raiding <WTF Mom Im Raiding> is daytime raiding guild on Illidan that consist of top US veterans since Vanilla. Recruiting all exceptional apps for core roster for HFC. If you have any questions or interested to join or apply please contact btag - Victor#1991 Raid Times and Days: Tuesdays - Thursdays 12pm - 4pm CST We are comprised of a very dedicated group of individuals who bring over a community leadership experience to our guild. We have class leads and community leaders, we also have a senior staff constructed by some of best working officers in a gaming community. We will do whatever it takes to ensure your experience is as fun as organized and as rewarding as possible. We require 80% raid attendance from our raiders or let officers know ahead of time if you cannot make it to a raid otherwise you may lose your core raid spot to another and become a sub. We will be using vent for communication and is required. We also prefer experienced raiders with content while it was new. Raiders with knowledge of their class and how to contribute to a competitive raiding experience.Grumpymoose0 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 H Spriest LF late night RBG 2kxp 1600cr horde shadow priest looking for late night RBG add RabidMonkey#1336 pst with any questions. Also looking for good pvp guild.Pipsquêek0 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Best Duelers on Tich I would like to hear your opinion on who are the best duelers at each class/spec outside of SW. Also, feel free to add people's names that you have had great dueling experiences with.Crackcity3 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 What's the fac balance on this realm like? I was thinking of moving here and am wondering.Androkles1 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 LF some arena buddies! Hey, I'm looking for some chill people to win some arenas with! I play almost every morning, and again later around midnight. Been playing wow for 8 years now! I was always PvE but now I'm just strictly PvP since I never have TOO much time to play. So yeah, if you're interested in some 3s, hmu!Gyuto2 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 Poor RG Ruin Gaming is just too ez. My Killshots http://imgur.com/a/Xn11B Nether's #Selfies (Killshots) http://imgur.com/a/Wmo3X http://i.imgur.com/jQNHgEw.jpg -- Proof You couldn't honestly believe that outnumbering = a win You're unsafe around Tich. #TooEz #NoSkill #NoDeaths #PceCacklebone0 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 The God Particle ?DigitIbescreaming2 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 Boomy Arena Master LF 3s fixed group Hello. I am Icense, Arena Master Boomy, and I am looking for a 3s fixed group to get galdiator this season. Any questions or contact: Icense#1338 Only groups with 2200+ xp please. Regards!Icense0 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 WTB 8/8 Gold CM Carry for 200kish I am willing to negotiate on how much I pay, but I am looking for a solid group to carry me through all 8 CMs to get Gold in each. I can go DPS spec as well as buy everything necessary. My BTAG is licoricestik#1385 if you're interested in carrying me :) Thanks in advance!Alicrossing0 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 scum Ruin Gaming The mission They move from realm to realm like a disease that erodes the populous. In reality their mission is to dupe players to join them so they will have base in order to streaming videos to make money off the players like the scumbags they are. So here they are on tichondirus, a realm mostly made up of high end players that have little if any to do with wpvp. Why now. Why not before the expansion when the horde was strong. Oh I for got they tried that strategy on Darkspear it didn't work. It was disappointing . That's right they were horde then. I think their real mission is in their name ruin(to ruin the)gam(e for us all)ing.Ibescreaming15 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 Possible Transfer The guild that I'm in has basically died, so I'm looking at a possible transfer to reinvigorate my WoW life. I'm looking for an active guild that does World PvP, BGs and regular raiding. I PvP as feral, and PvE as Guardian. I'm open to faction changing if necessary.Bearrorist2 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 WTB 9/9 CM Legit, add me on real id, War#11161Veexe0 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 [H] Priest-Casual looking for a Social Guild Hi there! I'm just a casual who came back to WoW looking for a social casual guild to play with after work. Looking to be a healer and just having fun. West coast guild would be preferred and I'm in game as Kaeywnn. Thank you guys! <3Kaewynn0 Jul 5, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 [WTS] X-51 Nether Rocket X-Treme Selling this TCG loot mount for 130k Feel free to whisper me in-game or on here. Thanks,Simplifying0 Jul 5, 2015
Jul 3, 2015 [A] Ret (Main)/holy Pala LF PvP Guild Hi, i am looking for a PvP guild for arena and mostly RBG. I main ret but could offspec Holy sometimes. I play a lot and i am looking for a big and active guild. Hope i can find one!Nicolaz6 Jul 3, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 (A)Twink Guilds? Is there any twink 70/80 twink guilds left on this server that are active?Wowadin0 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 [H] LF active but smaller pvp guild Howdy, I'm looking for a smaller guild to improve my pvp game with. <-- No cesspool guilds I am not pro by any means but am willing to research and learn. As I have been. Mainly interested in playing my holy paladin(horde) and unholy DK.(ally) I've been back at WoW for a few months after a long break (one of many lol) and I was only a casual player for most of my WoW career but after a stint in LoL, I crave me some competition. Since I've been back I've leveled 6 toons to max level and reached 1600 in RBG's on my DK. /flex Max level characters I have are: Druid, DK, Hunter, Paladin, Shaman & Rogue. I am an easy-going guy who's looking to improve his game and just find others to play with. Feel free to post here or message me in-game for any questions at: Dethrown (on Horde) or Shadeweaver (on Ally)Shadeweaver0 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 Looking for leveling partner I am getting back into WoW and have played since BC. I want to reroll on Tich and am looking for a like minded player to level with me to make the process less monotonous. I am not going to use any heirlooms and would like to do some Questing/Battlegrounds along the way to supplement the obvious LFG Dungeon grind. I have the next four days off and will be playing a lot of hours during this time. Let me know if you want to join me!!Skeatz2 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 LF RaF friend. Looking for someone to RAF me. : ) Be able to do 1-60 TONIGHT. I am also looking for 25k gold. What do you get? One month game time and a RAF mount/pet of your choosing. These are the RAF rewards for you after I buy one month and two months game time, respectively. I am a veteran player just looking to start fresh on Tich. Starting soon.Whisperwindx2 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 [H] Holy Paladin LF PvE/Raiding Guild Hello! I am looking for a fun/social PvE guild. I have been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla, but the last few expansions I have not been as active and mainly just PvP’d casually. I would like to try to get back into PvE and raiding now that I have a little more time. I am not looking for anything serious – I am all for getting things done, but having fun should always be the top priority. It is a game, after all. I would prefer to heal, but could play any spec. I also have a hunter and a rogue if needed. My ideal raid schedule would be about twice a week in the evenings, probably sometime between 5:30 and 9:30 server time, but I am flexible. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Let me know if you feel like I would be a good fit.Hypnotizx0 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Returning player LF active guild Looks like the MMO bug sucked me back in. After taking a long break from nearly all video games, I was having a craving for some WoW and decided to re-download and re-roll a complete new account/character. (forgot/lost all my old login info from 3+ years ago) A lot has changed since I last played WoW. Although I have stayed fresh gaming wise through other misc. games. To keep it short and sweet, I'm looking for a friendly, active guild that won't mind answering a few of my refresher questions and ultimately be able to raid/pvp later this month when I hit end game. Feel free to message me on this website or ingame. I play for at least a couple hours everyday and that can get lonely when I don't have anyone to converse with! Cheers Avenqer (with a Q) Alliance - TichAvenqer1 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 NWO-Warsong Vanguard Recruitment [Warsong Vanguard] The top Wpvp Guild in US-Tichondrius, we have over 900 active members, we host daily large scale wpvp raids and events, we have 4 rbg groups, we host Xserver Challenges and events. World Premiere Announcement: https://youtu.be/ReIEvPK-EDM Join the best....or die like the rest. _____________________________________________________________________________ We are currently in need of: Healers and TC'sShinoha1 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Selling 191k of Transmog Gear Selling hundreds of blues and greens (including Chan's Robes) great for transmog worth 191k given current wowuction data for my server. Btag is toopro22#1674 if you want to hit me up in game to discuss bulk prices or individual pieces. Everything I currently have posted: https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/sellers/11614485Doingshots1 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 **You Gotta Be Kiting Me** is recruiting! Guild Name: You Gotta Be Kiting Me Progression: 7/13 N 1/13 H Recruiting for: 6.2 Raiding Who are we? You Gotta Be Kiting Me is a newly formed guild(est April) that has made amazing progress into 6.2! We need more members in order to be ready for Mythic! What kind of players are we looking for? Players that can make all of our progression raid times during trial periods. Be able to use TeamSpeak3. Know your class. Follow directions. Be able to sit out of a raid when asked.What can you expect from us? Guild raffles every Sunday. Usually pets are given away worth 3k+. Guild repairs. Food, flasks, and potions. We are willing to pay for realm transfers for exceptional players.What are our raiding days? Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday are our progression raids. 5-8pm Pacific. Wednesday are our alt raids. If your ilvl is lower than 685, then you must show up to Wednesday raids. 5-8pm Pacific. Friday is our RBG days. 5-8pm Pacific.What are we recruiting at the moment? Warlocks Mages Boomy We will accept anybody that proves themselves.Contact Info You may contact me through my RealID: Johnny#1628 or mail me in-game: ieattoes-Tichondrius.Ieattoes0 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 Selling Mythic Dungeon Carries (Tich Ally) <Sitting Rating n Raiding> is now selling Mythic Dungeon Carries! We have groups of fully geared players who have experience raiding over multiple expansions. Currently, we are selling our runs for 6k gold/dungeon. If you have any interest, or a possible question, feel free to add my btag. Austin#12969 Thanks!Annartsa0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 [H] <Unbalanced> is recruiting for Heroic HFC Unbalanced is looking for raiders for Hellfire Citadel. We are looking for the following: • Mage • Arms Warrior • Windwalker Monk We are always interested in recruiting any talented and dependable raider regardless of class. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm to 11pm server. Please contact Chingobling, Jestolus, or Asasmi in game if you have any questions.Chingobling1 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 6/13N HFC Recruiting - Endgame Theory RAID TIMES: TUESDAY & SUNDAYS 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (Server Time). Current Needs: Tanks: None Healers: None DPS: Mage - Medium Warlock - Medium Druid (Feral or Boomkin) - Medium Rogue - High Death Knight - Medium Shadow Priest - Low Hunter - Medium Paladin - Medium Shaman - High Want a fast reply? Add me Adam#11163 We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs. Requirements: - Extensive knowledge of your class, mechanics and raid encounters. One should understand their role/class among others in order to bring the best cohesive raid group. - Maximizing your gear is a must. Not having BiS is fine; however, min/maxing is what we expect in order to close the gap. - ATTENDANCE. We understand real life comes first, you should strive for 100% attendance. - Ventrillo and a working microphone. Must be able to communicate in vent. Quiet people are not preferred. - Positive attitudes and personalities. Focus is key when we are raiding.Lightpulse0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 [H] 695 hunter lf casual raiding guild I'm 10/10 BRF Heroic looking to raid casually in the new content. Can't commit as much time as I use to bc of real life stuff, but would love to join a PVE guildVenisse0 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 (A) hunter of guild I'm 28 years old and married. I have been playing since TBC. Raided from TBC thru WotLK. I played cata but lost interest and time to play due to real life. I picked the game up with mists and been playing off and on since. I'm getting back into the game more with the new patch coming out. I'm looking for a social guild that does heroics, pvp, raiding and old content for achievements. I don't need any of those things to be hardcore. I'm more or less looking for people my age that put this game second to real life but still like to play and do things when they log in with the limited time they may have. If anyone has a guild that meets the things I'm looking for message me in game or comment below. I'm posting in tichond and won't server transfer if your from another server looking for people. ThanksOldrom1 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Lets Fix Phasing!!! So we cant stop Flying from coming =(. but after talking to blizzard there is a way we can fix phasing! but to do this we got to get as many people as we can Submiting Suggestions (using the in game Help button)! Tannaan gave us a chance to leave our garrison but with the phasing we can not see each other or even sometimes you can see them and they cant see you... if this isnt game breaking idk what is. with only 3 people we phased out of most horde in Vol'mar. with only 3 we are now reaching the effect that could hurt RP and WPvP! no one wants this. Heres a short and to the point example of what you could say: World phasing is utterly killing World PVP and even basic social interactivity. Seeing other players is crucial in a MMORPG.Beerfridays0 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 [H] <Awakening> For sale, all Gstore unlocks Hello everyone. I am looking for people interested in buying my guild. We have 6 bank tabs and a lot of achievement points. Everything unlocked In the guild TV store. I cleaned out the inactive people and lowbies. Shoot a reply or add my barrette Pwnani#1600 If you are interested. Taking the best offerToolee1 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 [H] Average druid looking for average guild I'm not interested in a hardcore progression guild. I'm looking for a guild that casually raids and does heroics/mythic dungeons together. I'm looking for a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday 5-9ish PST. I haven't seriously raided since Burning Crusade, though I have gone up to BT on a mage way back when. Add me at #Jekk1175 Thanks!Sorrix0 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 LF potential guild merger Hello, Tichondrius! So, this goes out to all those guilds stuck in heroic content because recruitment is impossible. We over here at CoK had been raiding with another guild for Mythic content towards the end of BRF, but logistically, we couldn't work out a merger. We're now looking off server for this potential around with some of the other pacific servers. We bring about 10 exceptional raiders to the table. The bad part being we don't have a single tank among us. Looking for at least another 8 raiders or so to step into Mythic. We're looking for a group of people who aspire to be in the top200 or so of the US, which isn't too much of a stretch for a competent group, keeping in mind that the top200 in BRF was killing Blackhand the week before release. We're all ex-hardcore raiders who like raiding together and want to do so on a light schedule, but still kill things. This does fall right as 6.2 hits this week, so we have the added benefit of being able to run cross-realm heroic content for awhile to flesh everything out. The only weird stipulation we have are days - We can't raid Tuesday or Wednesday, and we'd prefer to be raiding on a pacific schedule, starting around 7pm. If this interests you, post up or give me a holler. Ebrithil#1100Ebrithil0 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 [A]New BM looking for a casual raiding guild Hey everyone, I am a newish player looking for a guild to get into some raiding. Now when I say new, I have actually been playing since 2009 but never reached level cap, but after a 5 year break after quitting in 2010, I am finally back. I'm looking for a casual-ish guild that's relaxed and willing to do at least heroics (and maybe attempting mythics). Also looking for generally laid back people. I am interested in mostly raiding, achievements are cool too; but I am not at all interested in high level pvp (wrong server, I know). Now you may be asking yourself, why do I want you on my team; and the truth is there really isn't any reason to take me in. The most experience I have is highmaul LFR, so I don't bring much in terms of raid experience; but what I do bring I bring a lot of. Firstly a teachable attitude, I may not nail the mechanics the first time but if you instruct me, I'm gonna take that to heart and try my damnedest to do better next time. I also am very social and love to shoot the !@#$, make jokes, and just have a good time. I also have a very open schedule and almost anytime later in the afternoon works for me. Thank you guys if you read this, my time zone is EST (I think Tich is pacific ) and my handle is varatos#1278 if you want to message me in game.Zefearia0 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 Just returned to the game. Advice please? I just returned to the game after a two year break. I previously was a hardcore arena PvP'er and I'm looking to get back into it. My account is drained of gold and items by a hacker and I have no idea what I need to be doing to get back into the swing of things. I'm not asking for gold or items or anything, but I was wondering if someone could add me as a friend and help answer some questions about the new xpack and recent changes. Thank you.Gucciprada0 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 (A) <Innkeeper> 10/10H LFM Looking for: 1 healer (preferably priest or monk) 1 plate dps (preferably warrior or dk) When: Thursday and Monday, 6pm-9pm PST Our casual progression-focused group is looking for a couple of players to round out our weekly roster. We're looking for people that are consistent, patient, and have a good sense of humor. We're a tight-knit group and need people that will mesh well with our raiders in order for this to work. We consider ourselves to be casual but we are still extremely competitive and push each other to keep improving. A lot of us are working professionals with other responsibilities outside of the game, so respecting our raid times is a big priority. We understand that unexpected absences sometimes can't be helped, but no-call/no-shows are disrespectful when you have ~15 other people relying on you to be there. Other than that, we're all laid-back and don't take ourselves too seriously. Most of us have become friends along the way and play games together outside of WoW or just hang out and chat on off-nights. Our cross-realm team is comprised mostly by Innkeepers, but we also raid with <Aggressive Behavior> of Mok'Nathal and we've absorbed other off-server people. Joining <Innkeeper> is highly encouraged but definitely not required.Zorya11 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 ★ PST 3-Night 6/13H HFC LF Heals + Dps ★ Who are we? Discrete is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Tichondrius. We offer a diverse, mature, and friendly community makes us an excellent guild to be a part of. Our philosophy is built upon providing an environment where players can have fun, develop friendships, and succeed as a team. And even though we have a lot of fun here, it is important to understand that we take progression raiding very seriously, and so do all of our members. Having alignment with our player's goals and the expectations of the guild is absolutely essential to our success. We believe in equal opportunity raiding for both new and veteran players alike under the guiding principle that raiding positions are earned and not expected. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Although we strive to maintain a close-knit atmosphere, making new members feel welcomed and apart of the team is extremely important to us. When do we raid? We raid at the following day(s) and time(s): Sunday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST) Tuesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST) Wednesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST) What loot distribution system do we use? Discrete distributes loot using an impartial, progression directive loot council system. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual. What are we looking for? We are looking for the following qualitie(s): Players that posses an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities and reforging. Players that have an acute awareness to their surrounds and are able to intelligently improvise. Players that come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Players that take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. Players that have good natured personalities absolutely no drama queens. In addition we also expect: 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Death Knight(s) <Blood, Frost, Unholy> Druid(s) <Balance, Feral, Restoration> Hunter(s) <Beast Master, Survival> Mage(s) <Arcane, Fire, Frost> Monk(s) <Mistweaver, Windwalker> Paladin(s) <Holy, Retribution, Protection> Priest(s) <Discipline, Holy, Shadow> Rogue(s) <Combat, Subtlety> Shaman(s) <Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration> Warlock(s) <Affliction, Destruction> Warrior(s) <Arms, Fury, Protection> ★★★ These are the classes we are actively searching for. However, if you feel you are amazing at your class and what you do, regardless of our current needs, we'd love to hear from you. Exceptional applicants are always welcomed. Our Website! http://discrete.avidgaming.net/ In-game contacts Ansley#1100 Kremzeek#1645 Supernova#1970Kremzeek10 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Endgame Theory - Heroic BRF / Mythic Roster [RAID TIMES:] Tuesdays & Sundays 7:00PM-10:00PM PST (Server Time) [FACTION:] Alliance [GUILD:] Endgame Theory _____________________________ Past/Current Progression: 14/14 Heroic/Mythic SoO 7/7 Heroic Highmail 1/7 Mythic Highmaul 8/10 Heroic BRF _____________________________ About Endgame Theory [EGT]: EGT was formed as a 10-man raiding guild in late Mists of Pandaria. We were new and we were naive to what actually would become of us. We cleared through 10/14 Heroic/Mythic (Pre-nerf), and then finished out 14/14 Mythic. As time went on, the guild grew stronger. When Warlords of Dreanor came out, we downed 7/7 Heroic and 1/7Mythic Highmaul as a 20 man raid team. Until Mid-March 2015, the guild was thriving. We were 8/10 Heroic in Blackrock Foundary and top 25 on Tichondrius; however, do to unforeseen circumstances, the guild dispersed. Our Goals: We want to build a FAMILY and a COMMUNITY. We are a casual raiding guild with semi-pro standards (We like to kill and progress) CURRENT NEEDS: TANK: - Warrior [LOW] - Paladin [MEDIUM] - Death Knight [HIGH] DPS (One) - Rogue [LOW] - Paladin (Ret) [MEDIUM] - Priest (Shadow) [HIGH] - Warlock [HIGH] We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs. PLEASE MESSAGE ME INGAME FOR FASTER RESPONSE: BATTLETAG: Adam#11163Lightpulse1 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 [A] <Insomnia> 7/10 Mythic LFM (2 days/week) A core raiding group within Insomnia is looking for dedicated players that possess a good learning attitude, while maintaining solid attendance, and a progressive out-of-the-box way of thinking. We foster a culture of continuous improvement, and recognize that it is a game and not a job, and promote fun in a competitive environment. As the game has grown, so have we. Most of us are currently working professionals and that means that the respect of our raid time is the #1 priority. The guild itself has also slowly transformed into a tight-knit community, and the balance between hardcore heroic raiding with limited raid time is a challenging requirement to meet. We currently seek 1 healer, Monk or Druid preferred, but all exceptional applicants are welcome. About our raid: - Raid Times: 7pm PST - 11pm PST Tues, Weds. - Our roster is aimed to have 20-24 active raiders, the incumbent must have the expectation that progression content involves switching people in or out based on the raid's needs. Due to an immediate need for a healer, this may not apply to you. About our guild: - Insomnia was formed back in Blackwing Lair from a merger of the guilds Exiled and Ages. - We've raided every dungeon and completed all raid content in each expansion in each tier. We are not going anywhere. - The guild is currently more of a community of players right now rather than a guild focused entirely around raiding. There are generally at least 30+ people on during peak hours every day. - We have multiple raiding groups within the guild - note that this application IS for our mythic progression focused 20-man group. - Many of our players play other games together outside of WoW as well, a few include Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Papers Please, etc. What's expected of you: - 90%+ attendance. 1 week notice for absences. - Self-motivation to do better. Mistakes are fine, but there is no hand-holding, especially in progression content where our limited time is valuable on each and every attempt. - You must be able to realize when you make a mistake, know what it was, and then be able to not repeat that mistake. I shouldn't have to sift through logs to figure out who screwed up, I'd much rather hear "That's my fault I did _____ wrong, shouldn't happen again". ---- Interested? Contact me in-game via realID: Kynes#1871. Cheers.Kynes18 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Arachnidian Pauldrons! If anyone on Tich has these alli side I will buy them for 10k flat right away! add me to btag if you do. Thatmagejim#1667Lathbrook0 Jun 25, 2015