Tichondrius

Jul 29, 2015 Biggest Alliance PVP guild community? What is the biggest alliance PVP guild community on Tich ? I am looking for a community here that always have a lot of people on and in mumble/TS/vent whatever...always doing something or just having a good time.Scàrie2 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 [H] <MLC> Casual East Coast PvE Guild <MLC> was founded by a group of college friends looking to get back into the meat of the game and we need active players that will stick by us week in week out. We're primarily looking for Heals and DPS to solidify our raiding core. We raid Thursdays at 9:00p and Sundays at 7:00p EST. Tanks are more than welcome to inquire about joining; however, we have 2 tanks already and will probably ask you to DPS unless a tank can't make it. Things to Note: We have a Teamspeak Server Raid times are subject to change at the end of August; Many of us will be returning to school Previous Raid experience is not required If you're interested or have any questions please mail/message Sabishiiaisu or Soltarr in game or add Sabishii#1572. Thanks all for reading and I hope to hear from many of you soon.Sabishiiaisu5 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 5 friends looking for a new home (13/13H xp) Hello, Myself and 4 other friends are currently looking for a new home. We're 13/13H experienced and all 705+ ilvl. Here's our classes and roles Protection Paladin Brewmaster Monk Holy Paladin Warlock (Plays any viable spec) Resto Shaman/Mage (Mage is 697ilvl) All of us are very locked into the classes and specs we're currently playing, with the exception of one of us who can player either play his mage or his shaman. This is not negotiable. I know it will be hard to find a guild that needs 2 tanks, but we're also willing to compete against any tanks that are currently in any interested guilds. We've played together extensively, and after not completing 17/17 Mythic last tier, we want to be sure we're in a raid setting that has like-minded players for us to go 13/13M with. We're always prepared, we look up strategies, and will never be a liability in raid. Drop your real ID's below and we'll get back to you! Thanks for reading <3Stuntin0 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 Mythic Raiding Guild Recruiting Ichor - Horde - Tichondrius Raid Schedule • Tuesday and Wednesday - 6-10 pm Pacific Standard Time • Alt raids on Sunday (not mandatory) Recruiting (Recruits must have 100% attendance for your trial period) • Ranged DPS - Open (Non Hunter) • Tank - Open • Melee DPS - Skilled Rogue, Windwalker, Warrior, Feral, Enhance Shaman, Ret Pally • Healer - Mistweaver Monk (Must have dps offspec) For a two day raid week we still consider ourselves to have a competitive raid. Attendance is extremely important to us since we do only raid twice a week; if you're going to miss a raid night letting an officer know as early as possible is best. When we are pulling bosses and trash we keep Mumble kind of on topic (for the most part). On our breaks we play GCG (gambling for gold, highest roller wins). Guild repairs, Flasks and Tonics are provided by the guild. Current and Old Progression • 13/13 Heroic HFC • 13/13 Normal HFC • 8/10 Mythic BRF • 10/10 Heroic BRF • 7/7 Mythic Highmaul • 7/7 Heroic Highmaul If interested please add one of the following battle tags in game for more information or to apply. • Guild Master - (Straitbeast) - Straitbeast#1563 • Officer (Kelophenic) - Kelophenic#1438 • Raid Leader (Ademuro) - Ademaro#1887 • Myself (Tofly) - Setup#1476Badtothebòw4 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 Looking for a Guild Horde side Hey i am looking for a Guild Horde side, i am gonna switch Server to come Tichondirus if any guild horde Recrute PVP :)Shoockeer3 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 (H) <Blame Starfall> Recruiting Raiders <Blame Starfall> is recruiting Healers and Ranged DPS for progression in HFC! We are a semi-casual raiding guild that likes to have fun, but be serious when we need to be. Currently 9/13 on Normal Raid times: T/W/TH 5 - 8pm Pacific time. Apply on: http://blamestarfall.boards.netGnarwolve0 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 #TeamPepe Hi Friends! ILU all.Saltyhippo1 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 Official Poundfist Sighting thread Come on guys lets see if we can get this guy.Bahsack2 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 LF a Sunwell BS to make Sunblessed Gauntlets if you can make them, send me an ingame mail. Riddeck is my toons name. My mats ofcourse. tipping well.Riddeck0 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 New to Tich? Need a PVP guild? [H] horde players, WARSONG VANGUARD, The servers oldest and most dominating World PVP based guild is recruiting. Do you enjoy WPVP, RBGS, Arenas and casual BGs? Whisper anyone from WSV today.Wreckmodex0 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 Labeling Tichondrius as THE PvP server I'm testing the waters with something I've wanted to do for a while. For the previous post, check here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300734556 I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a guild (horde or alliance, it doesn't matter) that coordinates with a rival guild of the other faction and actively schedules massive world PvP battles in a specific zone. A guild that puts bounties of X amount of gold on rival guild player's heads and the first person to kill that player wins the reward money. A guild that's entire focus is PvP, whether it is world PvP, arena, rated battlegrounds or Ashran dominance. If this sounds like something you would enjoy doing, please leave a comment or feedback here.Voryl5 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 LF an active serious horde pvp guild!!! Any on this server? I'm looking for a new home /smileLennìx1 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 12/13N LF Solid DPS for Heroics! Raid Times: Tuesday & Sundays 7-10PM PST (Server Time) www.EndgameTheory.com Message me ingame, let's talk. Adam#11163Lightpulse0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Bloodvine Lens, can you make it? Hello, So I've been looking for this mog everywhere and because it's such an old pattern and you can no longer get it, I've been !@#$ out of luck. Can anyone help me with this? I have 5k waiting for anyone who can whip one up for me. Thanks!Georgeclewny2 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 LF Steelgrip Gauntlets Looking to buy: - Plans: Steelgrip Gauntlets or - Steelgrip Gauntlets themselves or - another Blacksmith who can make them with mats I possess.Elysium0 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 LF Steelgrip Gauntlets Looking to buy: - Plans: Steelgrip Gauntlets or - Steelgrip Gauntlets themselves or - another Blacksmith who can make them with mats I possess.Elysium0 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 Beware Ninja Looter Earlier this evening I was in an HFC Normal pug group. After downing gorefiend, two Leggings of Hellfire's Protector dropped. The raid loot was set to master loot. The master looter was also raid leader. The raid leader said that the top two rolls would receive the leggings. Myself and another player rolled 85 (the top two rolls). However another player (Zarrainia-Tichondrius) rolled a 41 and proceeded to roll again and roll a 91. The loot master/raid leader (Grrv-Arthas) looked past the top rolls, and gave Zarrainia BOTH pairs of leggings. I'm sure I'm not the only one to experience "ninja looting" and I would just like to make sure everyone is aware of these two players so you may not experience the same thing. Good luck to everyone out there raiding and getting gear, I wish you all the best of luck! Beware of ninja looters such as these!! (Also for pictures of what happened, follow the link: www.darkling-malganis.tumblr.com)Dàrklïng1 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 Is server down? as of 11:22 am PT, Tichondrius is down for me...but it says its up in the realm status page...anyone else have Tichondrius down for them?Hwarangjugg32 Jul 25, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 Thinking of a Faction change, how is Alliance Wondering how the Alliance population etc is on Tich. Don't wanna change servers if i don't have too.Frostsohard3 Jul 25, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 WTS Vanguards Legplates Wanting to sell these legplates for a reasonable price, 28k on the auction house.Gloriousx0 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Carries [H] We are now selling Challenge Mode carries on Tichondrius. If you can't find a group of your own or you're tired of struggling with pugs, consider getting them all done quickly and easily with us. What do you get? - 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes - "The Indomitable" Title - "Challenger's War Yeti" Mount (Account-Wide) - Unique Weapon Transmogrification Gear (Character-Specific) - 360 Achievement Points - The Challenger's Path ability in your spellbook, allowing you to teleport to the entrance of each dungeon Prices Gold 8/8 CMs - 250k Daily CM (Gold) - 45k Gold must be on Tichondrius or Magtheridon. What do you need? - A working headset and Skype - A DPS spec. You must be willing to DPS, even if your damage isn't good - Be prepared to spend around 3 hours for completion. Times may vary depending on group composition. If you have time constraints, we can easily schedule different days to get them all completed. Contact Battletag: Cypress#1157, Blazey#1757, or killy#1685Killy12 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 Lf new server Pvper here returning after several years away from wow. Looking for a fresh start and google research seems to point to tich for solid horde pvp. Is it worth the xfer? Que times, quality of competition etc. ThanksMcshapeshift1 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 WTB Ethereum Nexus-Reaver TICH- HORDE paying alot! Carterlolz#1981Dannylol1 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 Garn night Howl super cheap Selling garn howl mount for 3k or you can come with me and help 2 man it for extra dps for 2k add Venom#1347Trapstàr1 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 [A] LF Arena Guild Noob here. Haven't played on Cata and MOP, but I am interested in doing some arenas. Know of any noob-friendly pvp guilds that enjoy arenas?Feltin2 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 [A] <Team Friendship> 5/10M LFM for HFC We are a Casual to Semi Hardcore guild looking to fill our ranks for the upcoming Hellfire Citadel raid. LF an UH DK or Enh Shaman, Hunter/mage, any healer and a Warr/Pally/DK tank. We are a friendly group looking to push faster in HFC and need to fill up! Please whisper Muß (alt+225) or on btag (drakunis#1630) or Tæyeon (alt-145) or Chocolatemix in game is you are interested. Please have prior exp and moderate gear (675+). Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Server time Look forward to raiding with you! MußMuß5 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 [A] Akamai Recruiting for RBGs Newly formed guild looking players for RBGS: Boomkin (high) DK TC (high) MW (high) Rdruid (high) All exceptional players welcome. 2k+ exp *LATE NIGHT RBG / ARENA GUILD USUALLY AROUND 11PM ONWARD (SERVER)Shoyux21 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 "Bodybuilding com" guild is a ninja guild. I figured I'd post a quick topic to let everyone know that if you ever get into a raid with these people, don't stay. They just ninja looted from me and removed me from the group for fussing about it. This is just a warning. Don't raid with them if you remember their name.Recktful0 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 22, 2015 twink brackets atm what is the most popular twink level bracket?Iridï1 Jul 22, 2015
Jul 21, 2015 LF pvp guild Hey I'm Looking for a active pvp guild that activly does premade bg's and rbg's. I hit 1790 RBG rating and im getting back into wow. I have a headset and im have plenty of free time to be active in the guild. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Slevty/achievement#95:15092 my toon i hit 1790 on and proof of achievement.Äpdo0 Jul 21, 2015
Jul 21, 2015 Depraved ~Late Night Mythic Raid 11PM-2AM PST Hello, <Depraved> is openly recruiting for late night mythic raiding! We are one of the few late night pacific time raiding guilds in the US and reside on the west coast server Blackrock. We raid 3 days a week (9 hours total) with every intention to clear Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Raid Schedule Tuesday 11:00PM - 2:00AM PST Wednesday 11:00PM - 2:00AM PST Thursday 11:00PM - 2:00AM PST We are looking for a few more solid players to complete the roster. We are openly recruiting ALL CLASSES but have the highest need for RANGED DPS and HEALS. RANGED DPS **Shadow Priest** Boomkin Mage Hunter HEALS **Paladin** Priest The team is comprised of experienced raiders, some of who raid simultaneously in top US guilds. We are building our roster as as we work our way through Heroic HFC, and prepare for mythic! If you have any questions feel free to contact us at any time. Contacts Maniakra#1152 (Recruiting) ExaltedOne#1814 (Raid Lead)Sendaraven1 Jul 21, 2015
Jul 20, 2015 WTB Windwalker's Footwraps... http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10918/more-feathers http://www.wowhead.com/item=28491/windwalkers-footwraps repeating quest, turn in 30 feathers which are fast to farm immediately south of shattrath and other spots. anyone have these sitting around in their bank or whatever? ingame mail or post here, you know what to do.. yay for farming old mog crap, ugh. but gold is gold, right? =DRuneslut0 Jul 20, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 CLOSED This guild is no longer alive.Arendell22 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 Jungle Cleave, lf heals lf HEALS FOR JUNGLE CLEAVE. pref hpal. 1500-1550 mmr lf 1600 cr players to get 1800 <br/><br/>add Javelinkildu#1589 for infoUntamedx1 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 [H] <You Gotta Be Kiting Me> is recruiting! Guild Name: You Gotta Be Kiting Me Progression: 12/13 N 6/13 H Recruiting for: 6.2 Raiding Who are we? You Gotta Be Kiting Me is a newly formed guild (est. late April) that has made amazing progress into 6.2! We need more members in order to be ready for Mythic! What kind of players are we looking for? Players that can make all of our progression raid times during trial periods. Be able to use TeamSpeak3. Know your class. Follow directions. Be able to sit out of a raid when asked.What can you expect from us? Guild raffles every Sunday. Usually pets are given away worth 3k+. Guild repairs. Food, flasks, and potions. We are willing to pay for realm transfers for exceptional players.What are our raiding days? Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday are our progression raids. 5-8pm Pacific. Friday is our alt raids. If your ilvl is lower than 685, then you must show up to Wednesday raids. 5-8pm Pacific. Friday is our RBG days. 5-8pm Pacific.What are we recruiting at the moment? Warlocks Mages Boomy Resto druids Resto Shaman We will accept anybody that proves themselves.Contact Info You may contact me through my RealID: Johnny#1628 or mail me in-game: ieattoes-Tichondrius. You may also contact our other recruiters: Omniaki#1485, BioWolf#1574, stickfigures#6934Ieattoes0 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 WTB Elixir of the Rapid Mind Hello Fellow Tichondrius Players im buying all Elixir of the Rapid Minds for 6-6.5k Gold Cod it to me or add me on battle net Venom#1347Lorious0 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 (A) LF An Active n' Social Guild Just as the topic states. I'm looking for an active and social guild. One that actually uses things like Vent/TS3/Mumble and such. I just xfered to this server and I am really enjoying the move. Best decision yet. I loves my PvP. Its the only thing i do unless going after some sort of transmog. This is my 3rd lvl 100 DK. I've been one since LK. I love helping out guildies when needed and I can get along with pretty much anybody. Shoot me a PM in game with guild info and maybe your guild will be the right fit for me. Thanks in advance. Abinoth.Abinoth0 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 (H) Healer looking for active PVP guild. Hello! I've been looking to get into PVP for a long long time. Always ended up on "Normal" realms. I've finally decided the best way to get better at PVP is by moving to a purely PVP realm. Playing for the last 8 years I have done it all, but never serious PVP. Any guilds looking for a friendly, quick learning healer ready to PVP to the top?!Fhaith0 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 [A] 11/13H HFC 7pm-10pm PST LF DPS + rDruid We raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Sun from 7pm - 10pm pst. We're currently 7/10 Mythic and 6/13 Heroic HFC. We're specifically looking to add a Warrior and SPriest, although we'll consider all exceptional applicants. We do alt runs every Friday at normal raid time, so alts are encouraged but not required. We'll temporarily be turning this into a Normal Hellfire run for any mains that need trinkets/tier. Our core consists of veteran raiders with high end raiding experience (Top 20 -> 100+ US guilds) and gladiators who are looking to raid on a scaled back schedule. Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We're very laid back but none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. If you're looking to play with experienced, skilled players in a laid back and mature environment we might be a good fit for you. Add me on battlenet if you're interested and we can talk more: Cryllis31#1659 or the GM: Decoy#1604Cryllus4 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 18, 2015 My Fellow Tichondrians I have been playing intermittently from 2004 and have returned to the great realm of Tichondrius. Who was your first character? -ThannaladoreThannaladore2 Jul 18, 2015
Jul 18, 2015 [A} Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild Hello! I am looking to get back into the raiding scene. I raided for a long time on a different server and would love to do so again here on Tich. I prefer a guild that has a friendly environment, but are serious enough to progress. A "casual" guild is fine as long as progression is happening. I'm a very relaxed person and wont start any drama, just looking for a good environment to raid in once again. Anytime between 6-10ish server time should work for me! Here is my character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Vyise/simple Let me know if your guild is looking for a Resto Druid Contact me however. In-game mail or comments here is fine. Thanks!Vyise0 Jul 18, 2015
Jul 18, 2015 [A] <Templars of Templarnia> Fresh PvP Guild When I returned to this game I did not intend to start up my own guild again, but I've been having trouble finding a guild that met my needs for a good, active community. I do not claim to have the best ratings on the server, but I do have experience running a fun, but still competitive PvP guild. And frankly I am tired of bouncing from one guild to the next, hoping to find a group that actually plays the game together. For now, I am opening the guild to all experience levels. I do not want a mass invite guild, however I am willing to allow in some new players who actually want to learn their class and push rating. I want us to achieve our arena and RBG goals, but I do not want a stressful, elitist atmosphere. It's a game after all. I do need help, though. I cannot run a guild all by myself anymore, so I am specifically looking for some people who enjoy/are experienced with officer roles and RBG leaders. There will be rating requirements for those positions, and to be an RBG leader you need to demonstrate that you can be vocal, but calm over voice. I don't want someone who starts crying when things go south. On that note, a guild of mine as a limited set of rules to keep the peace. 1. Do not spam guild chat with your !@#$%ing. Nothing kills the mood more than a whiner who can't take a loss. Sure, everyone is annoyed when they get rock paper scissored. Ask for some advice, don't clog up our chats with green text rage. 2. ^-*! talk is fun, but keep it as a joke. Bashing or harassing guildies makes you a prick, if a guild member is causing some issues, or is not ready for a certain level of play, it will be handled. 3. No begging for carries. Ask, politely, once or twice. If people are busy or do not feel like carrying, then they don't owe you it. And those are the rules. That's about as formal as I'll ever be, come join us and have fun in WoW again! Also, for those curious, my old guild was <COOL STORY BRO> on Alterac Mountains, you might remember me as Brotosaurus.Stelleos1 Jul 18, 2015
Jul 17, 2015 @chance. http://imgur.com/I6u2PMG Get rekt kid. you lost with 15k people watching. LOLWaterbottlè5 Jul 17, 2015
Jul 17, 2015 [H] Lf1m Ranged Lust DPS for Gold CMs We're looking for lust dps for gold Challenge modes Our group is *Blood DK *Hunter *Dps Warrior *Resto Druid *You! Most of the group has experience with MoP Challenge modes but not with WoD so most of the runs will be progression with a relaxed atmosphere. We'll be starting tonight or tomorrow in the evening with everyone supplying your own mats. Don't waste gold/money on something you can actually earn! Add me as Dork#1902Dork0 Jul 17, 2015
Jul 17, 2015 im the best warrior just sayingSleepeatpvp0 Jul 17, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 blizzard devs when creating this realm: besides being trolls http://www.dixoncanada.com/?page_id=122Blackdeed0 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 lf Hpal or MW for 2's partner... I am looking for a good healer to grow with and develop over time. I would like to push our 2's and 3's rating. I am a 1600cr in 3's right now. Skype or curse talk is a must.Xondo1 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Looking for raiding guild Hi all, I am currently looking for a guild that is raiding current content and raids weekday mornings or very late evenings, such as after 11 pm server time.Søuless0 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 [A] Where is everybody...? Coming to this server I was expecting a huge megaserver jam packed with tons of players with trade chat booming and things to do everywhere. I'm disappointed to see that trade chat barely moves, and all that makes it move is spam from gold sellers? I've been on low pop with a more active trade chat, really a weird feel. Feels like nobody is on the serverTburgs2 Jul 15, 2015