Tichondrius

Jan 21, 2015 Nakk the Thunderer? I am trying to get this mount, Does anyone know the last time he spawned?Furytyme0 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 658 Elemental shaman 7/7 N&H LF Late Night Looking for a Late Night guild that starts raiding at or after 9pm PST. Prefer two nights a week but could do 3 and later it the week is better. Any late night guilds on Tich fit this criteria? I am ok with server transfer.Gruumssh2 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 ilvl 663+ MW monk 7/7H LF mythic progression currently 663 item level mistweaver monk 7/7NM 7/7HM looking for mythic progression guild. I do not currently have a geared OS (brewmaster). My available time range for raiding is 9AM--8PM server time. Please contact me in game or leave a message here. ThanksSpiritomb0 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 LF guild to raid with, Holy Pally 645 I currently looking for a guild to raid with on my Pally (645 Holy/627 Prot) preferable as a healer. I also have a frost mage (635) as a alternate. I have tanking experience in ToT and SoO. Pally healing I started at the end of SoO and only have lfr on both SoO and WoD. I do currently have my 680 ring. I was away from the game for about the 6 months. Ideal times are 7pm - 10:30pm ST (9:00pm-12:30 CST/ 10:00pm -1:30 EST) couple times a week/weekend or a combination of the two. Will always come prepared and at least have a basic concept of the fights. Battletag: Sulpheric#1895 Myzyuki (holy Pally), Myztify (Mage) Now onTichondrius.Dreadstix6 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 663 Disc Priest Lf a new group. Hello! I'm a 663 itlvl Disc Priest currently 7/7 Heroic and 1/7 Mythic in search of a new raid group. Between work and having a new born baby I can't currently commit to current raid group which is raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 days a week specially being in a row is just to much for me at the moment so just want something that will fit better with life for me. I'm looking for something that may be a bit more casual as I still want to experience the new raid content through out the Xpac not through raid finder lol, and to still enjoy myself. Only looking for something that'll be 2 days a week. Have a mic and would be willing to change to Shadow if asked. Any interest please leave a reply on here, or add me/msg in game. notoastforu#1313 Thanx! :)Cleansaton4 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 [H] Guild looking for Raiders We have just began raiding and are looking for more members to fill our ranks. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. EST - 1 Tank - 2 Healers Prefer Druid or Holy Paladin - DPS If you are interested contact Lifestikers#1644, Iro#1165, Jgoody#1678Rohirrim4 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 Mage looking for PvP guild Hello everyone I transferred to this server around a month ago, and now that I've settled in, I'd like to join an active PvP guild. I created a guild for my alts to stay in, but as most alt guilds go, it gets lonely. I did prior research to coming here, and read a lot about "If you don't have at least 2k rating, Tich is not for you". I've never been high rated. My highest PvP rating was 1800 in 3's and that was back in late wrath/early cata. But recently I've decided that I wanted to learn arenas after coming back after a 2 years hiatus, and in order to be the best, you have to play the best, so last month I decided to transfer over and learn. Once I join an active PvP guild (that actually talks to each other!), I'd like to start doing 3's. I don't care about comp that much, just chill people that I can laugh and have fun with in chat, skype, or whatever. Message me in game if you'd like to talk to me about joining a guild. I don't care that much about size, you can have 10 members, as long as guild chat always has people talking to each other and the guild actually does things together, I'm cool with that. Thank you battletag: Ordoo#1716Ordoo1 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 WTB Magic Rooster Egg. Paying a decent amount.Gluestick3 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 [A] Looking for a PvP Guild Currently looking for a guild focused around PvP. Arenas, BGs, World PvP, I love it all. New to rogue but I love the class and whenever I'm able to play am improving on my skill and general game knowledge. I am looking for an active guild. Could care less if the players are "toxic" or family friendly. I get along with both. If interested please message me in-game or add me Percept#1619Pércépt0 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 [H] Chaos Reborn LF Ranged DPS 7/7 H Chaos Reborn is recruiting a ranged DPS preferably Mage, Warlock or Shadow Priest. We could possibly also use a Holy Paladin. We are currently 7/7 H and looking to fill the roster to start Mythic progression this week. We currently raid Tuesday/Friday/Sunday 7-10 PST. If you are interested please message me in game or add me Grifter#1106. Thank you.Grifterx1 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 @Creo http://www.twitch.tv/cutietv/c/5924513 You are one grimey !@# mofo!! GG though. Tbh, I thought you got eliminated super early.Destinyjk0 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 <Gods of Thunder>LFM Weekend Heroic 4/7 <Gods of Thunder> Horde faction ~Tichondrius US(PvP)~ BloodlustBG *PST timezone* Late Night Crew raid times are (9-12 P.M. server) Tues and Thursday Weekend Heroic Crew raid time is (1-X P.M. server) Saturday Late Night crew is 6/7 Normal 2/7 Heroic (HM) Weekend crew is 6/7 Normal and 4/7 Heroic (HM) Challenge Modes on Wednesdays around 3 or 4 PM. RBG's on tuesday starting between 6-7 PM. Gods of Thunder PvE'ers on Tich, as well as PvP'ers and arena players, together in one place, forming a great social atmosphere for any casual player. We are looking to expand on PvE. We have a late night team that always gets together tues and thurs, but now that 20m Mythic SoO is here, we want to get started into it's progression ASAP. Come join us! Goals and Milestones We are attempting to stage RBG events for PvP'rs. We also want to focus on both late night and weekend groups, aside from this new 20m Mythic. We need recruits who will absolutely be logged on for raid times, so that we can help get you geared for 20m, and get the guild as strong as possible. We are not looking to carry or be carried, we want to build our team, and progress AS a team. We welcome all who wish to join this guild, and will give a fair chance to all who raid with us to become part of our core group. Raids and RBGs For our PvP sect we will hold RBG's throughout the week, If we can get more PvP'rs we will host more RBG events. I am in need of PvP leaders, people who can organize low rating RBGs and higher RBG groups for different people and different days. Recruitment We are recruiting all lvl 90s who wish to join, and develop their character/raiding skills, or who wish to have an active guild to PvP with. Any members who are not geared enough for raids or RBGs will be given advice and more, on how to quickly gain ilvl. NEW WEEKEND HEROIC RAID GROUP Looking for competent and 'active' players to fill this raid group. NEED -Reliable Tanks *any class -Powerful Healers *Monk *Paladin -competitive DPS *any Contact Please add my Character Tag: Krikit#1954 If interested please be sure to leave a comment below with a basic info using either of these templates and I will contact you in-game, or you are free to contact me in-game to inquire about the guild to forego an application here! For PvE raid applicants ~Character name: ~Class: ~Preferred raiding spec/off spec: ~Previous raiding XP: ~Do you have Ventrilo/Mic? ~Do you research encounters? Which info source do you use? ~Do you have the essential skill of awareness to consistently stay "out of fire" or go into it if necessary as well as aptitude for gimmick fights, I.E. Mount, vehicle, or taking control of an Avatar Mechanic? ~Are you able to keep your gear properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available? Do you have a problem with coming to the raid properly prepared, I.E. Flasks, potions, food, etc. ~Are you applying for a casual or core raider position ((Core Raider requires all 3 nights per week - 100% Attendance)? We currently have only 2 PvE raid days currently. Will have our 3rd day set soon.)) 'Casual' or 'Core Raider'? ------------------------------------------------------------ For PvP RBG applicants ~Character name: ~Class: ~Do you have Ventrilo/Mic? ~What is your arena or RBG XP? ~are you using arena/RBG add ons? ~Please list your availability here for reference and use by PvP leaders to co-ordinate RBG events. (Please use server time (PST)) ~Monday - ~Tuesday - ~Wednesday - ~Thursday - ~Friday - We are excitedly awaiting all applicants and are ready to begin as soon as you are. [/b] [b]Machiavellî61 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Shifting Cloak Looking for a leather worker who can craft this from an old pattern. http://www.wowhead.com/item=18511. Give me a shout here or mail me in game to negotiate a price. WykyWykytron2 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 [H] Group LF Guild We are a group of people that are looking for a raiding progression guild for mythic. Our preferred raid times are starting around ~7-8pm server time (we are west coast), probably 3-4 times a week. We are looking for a guild that already cleared 7/7H... we already pugged it :( 665 combat rogue 668 ret paladin (can go prot) 666 holy paladin 673 resto druid/664 mage alt 663 arms warrior message me or apikz ingame or reply hereQuokas1 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Looking to buy the magic rooster egg I have 200k gold to spend pm meThemageclass14 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Did <Silverwing Sentinels> disband? ^^ Logged in and it's gone..Lawncelot1 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 belch belchSaltbutter2 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [H] <Vendetta> Recruiting for heroic+Mythic Vendetta is a Horde PvE guild on Tichondrius. We pride ourselves in our "casual-hardcore" approach to raiding. We are currently 6/7 heroic working on imp and setting up our roster for Mythic. All of us are grown adults with responsibilities outside of game, and can no longer spend 40 hours a week playing. With that being said, each member is expected to perform at their highest potential each raid. Each raiding member of Vendetta is expected to be the expert of their class; knowing and understanding the proper rotation and stat priority. Anyone raiding is required to be fully gemmed and enchanted, be on time, and have consumables ready for use if the guild isn't supplying. Every raiding member of Vendetta is required to have previously researched each fight of the current tier of raid. We will explain fight specific priorities or class duties, however, all members should have an idea of what they are walking into. Raid times: Tuesday - 7PM Eastern Standard Time Wednesday - 7PM Eastern Standard Time Raid will end promptly at 11PM Eastern Standard Time Check www.vendetta-guild.com to apply and obtain any additional info.Åctiondan9 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [H] <IK> LF Core DPS for Heroics/Mythics Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. Our core group has 6/7 Heroic experience (phase 3 Imperator, sub-30% Mythic Kargath.) Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 server) Loot: Officer-run loot council combined with raider wish lists Website: www.ironknights.org We are an established raiding guild that was formed during the Burning Crusade expansion. Most of our raiders have families and jobs, so our goal is to stay current on progression while working around real life and having fun together as a large, dysfunctional family. What we are looking for: Thick skinned players who aren't easily offended by crass/off-color humor. We don't take ourselves seriously outside of raid boss pulls. Dedicated, raid-ready individuals with great raid-awareness who know how to play their class well. Great players with great attitudes who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a "forever home."- What makes us different than many other raiding guilds: Longevity. We've been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place. Ability. We've cleared at least normal modes and many hard modes each tier. Understanding. Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We often take a short break from required raids during finals weeks and holidays and instead run optional raids. We understand real life schedules and family situations.- Like most raiding guilds, we provide guild repairs and consumables for raids. We ask that you come prepared with strat research, knowledge of your class, and the ability to remain alive (read: not standing in mines) while doing competent DPS or healing. Contact Info: Emrys#1539, Blight#1926, Bellera#1308 Visit our custom-built website at www.ironknights.org to learn more about us!Anathyma13 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [H] <Eclipsed> 1/7M 7/7H LFM Eclipsed has no desire to be world first or server first, second or third... That stuff doesn't matter as long as we get it done. We want a solid, stable and reliable team that makes the most of it's time. Eclipsed has an A - Team B - Team raid structure. ALL Recruits start off in the reserves roster which runs on Wed/Mon 7-10 PM PST. Once a Mythic spot opens up those that have shown high performance play are "called up" and raid days change to Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 PM PST. Reserves still attempt Mythic (with pugs at the moment) while we further recruit to fill Mondays with guild only. High performance is expected of both groups. Those who wish to be more casual/less progression based raiding (2 days a week) can remain on the Reserves Team if they wish. Those who want to run with the Main Mythic group must show their skills in the Wed/Mon group before being offered a spot. Raid Days: Tuesday: 7:00-10:00 PM PST - Mythic: Mythic group... Wednesday: 7:00-10:00 PM PST - Heroics: Reserves & Mythic Groups Sunday: 6:00-9:00 PM PST - Mythic: Mythic Group... Monday: 7:00-10:00 PM PST - Mythic: Reserves Group & Pugs Can view our logs @: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5103/ or our streams @: eclipsedguild.net (bottom of the page) More detailed information can be found on our website, http://eclipsedguild.net/Deathsdenial0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 <H> My Little Pwniez is recruiting for Mythic We are a bunch of old school WoW players who decided to come back for the latest expansion. Most of us have been in "Hardcore" raiding guilds in the past and really don't want to go back to that style of gameplay. We still like to raid and down bosses, but we are by no means trying to play this game like a Job. Most of us have met or known each other from other games so, it's more just a fun community of players that like to "Take Care of Business" We are looking for mainly ranged dps and a priest healer for our Mythic group which runs Tues/Thurs from 5:00pm to 9:00pm PST. We also have an alt run group which is always acccepting people. Please go to www.pwniez.net and fill out an application or contact omegaweiss or ilayla if you have any other questions.Notbigoh5 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 Disc/Shadow Lf Rbg guild/group 1650Cr/1650exp Disc tired of running yolos and other crapDzizzle0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [H] 6/7 Recruiting for 2xWeek raiding Days: Tuesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm server time (pst) Heroic modes. Spot Availability: Healers - High Ranged Dps - Medium Melee Dps - Medium Tanks - Low Requirement: You have access to Teamspeak (Mic not required but heavily recommended) You're level 100 and have ~iLevel 650+ You're here to have a good time. You're at least reasonably mature Looking to experience all the new content with a guild of competent players with vast past raiding experience? Look no farther because we've got your back. With roots from the old top alliance guild <Easy Company> we're used to killing bosses with a fraction of the raiding time other guilds spend in the raid, while having a good time. We won't tolerate buzzkills or ragers. Send questions to Dork#1902 or Dork-TichondriusDork13 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [H] <T U V> is recruiting! 7/7 N/H | 1/7 M We are a reformed group of individuals who have played this ridiculous game for the better part of a decade (with breaks here and there) and are coming back in full swing for the Warlords of Draenor expansion. We are specifically looking for DPS at the moment but will look at all potential applicants based on previous experience. Our raid schedule is: Wednesday 8PM - 11:30PM EST - 5PM-8:30PM Server Time Sunday 8PM - 11:30PM EST - 5PM-8:30PM Server Time Monday 8PM - 11:30PM EST - 5PM-8:30PM Server Time We are fairly laid back and joke around in teamspeak, but also take progression seriously. Some of us have been raiding together for 5+ years and we have been playing WoW since beta in 2003. We aren’t looking just for people to play their roles, but people to fit in personality-wise. We are creating an environment that we WANT to raid in. We have a three day raid schedule so we need to fit as much as possible into those days. You should have experience raiding by now, and know what you need to know for the current content. Also looking to the future you should be aware of what's coming, and learn what is expected of your role. After our first week of raiding together we've progressed very well. Nearly completing Normal in one shot and having way too much fun in heroics.. (Aphilleon our DK tank likes to tank trash on top of me, a pally healer, just to hear me scream in TS.) We're 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic currently and 1/7 Mythic as of 1/5/2015 We are still looking for 2 DPS Boomkin - HIGH Elemental Sham - Medium Mage - Low Shadow Priest - HIGH Warlock - Medium Rogue - HIGH Hunter - Medium If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, or have questions please feel free to contact us in-game at Godsfire#1709, Aphilleon#1982, or leave a message here. Shoot us a message and we will be happy to talk and get to know you in our teamspeak server before you make any decisions! Our Website: http://unbrokenvanguard.enjin.com/recruitment Until then, Lok’tar ogar.Âegis29 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [H] fdk/ disc lf core rbg group 2200exp I'm just returning to the game and I'm sick of running yolo rbgs with randoms. I have my wep on both toons and I'm looking for a steady group to run with. Dk is around 1400cr and my disc is low cr if interested pst me in game or add my bnet. Finch60#1710Necrópants0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 663 Resto shaman LF Mythics 6/7H Hello Everyone I'm Clutch my friends call me Kevin. Little about me : I'm 21 years old , Learn fast and know how to play my class. Right now i'm currently a Solo F/A trying to find a home. Current progression is 7/7N , 6/7H with 5% heroic imp wipes all pugged led by myself . I can Raid 3-4 nights a week. After 6pm Central Time. Willing to server transfer/faction change if need be. I have a working mic, Excellent raid survivability and situational awareness., Ability to listen to instructions and follow strategies, that includes reading up and watching videos . I have the Ability to take constructive criticism and I always strive to improve. looking for a semi hardcore guild 3-4 nights a week. Good Players , Good People to talk to outside of raiding, not looking for a Faceless raider spot I like to know who I'm playing with. Bnet: Kevin2294#1281Iclutch4 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [H] Salty 2/7M 7/7H looking for DPS Howdy! Salty recently lost a few players due to some real life situations and we are needing a few more to fill out our progression group. We are a progression-minded guild, but we are here mostly to have fun and kill bosses. Raid Times: 5 PM - 9 PM Server Time on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday The following classes/specs are mostly desired but we will consider anyone who applies. Boomkin Mage Windwalker Monk Warlock Just respond to this post or message Felikks, Krutchs, or Thundalol in game if you might be interested.Felikks0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 [A] WTB CM:Gold runs 180k add in game pleaseGkdlswmii0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 7/7H Boomkin and Priest LF 2-day late Raid 7/7 HM Boomkin and Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest LF 2-day a week raid. Must begin no earlier than 9 pm PST. Add me at Archangel#1557Azzazz0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 *[H] Throw* H 5/7 LFM for Mythic roster We like to throw...knives....and things....and stack on square Guild: Throw Server: Tichondrius Faction: Horde Raid times: T/W possibly Th- 7:30-10:30 PM PST and M for optional alt run, RBGs- TBD <Throw> is a raiding and pvp guild that has a mix of players that are devoted to raiding 3-4 days a week. We plan to progress as far as we can while also not be a bunch of jerkfaces and all the while having a ton of fun! We love to pve and love to pvp from raids, RBGS, arenas, to (o noes) PUGing- we do it all. We also play other games such as League of LoLs and Heroes of the Storm, among others! *serious face engage* Raiders should have all raid mats available to them as well as use all the tools outside of the game to better prepare themselves. This includes knowing your class and the boss mechanics. This is to make the nine hours or so we raid a week an eventful, efficient, but also fun raiding experience. Being a lazy coont and not reading up on stuff is not an acceptable excuse. Raiders should: -Know their class -Be prepared for raiding -Have a positive attitude -Try to be a part of the guild (as opposed to signing on and off right after raids) -Have thick skin (we love to have fun and that includes pushing boundaries and making fun of each other) -Have acceptable attendance (close to perfect) Current progression: 6/7 N Highmaul 5/7 H Highmaul (2nd day of raiding together!) Current Class Needs: DK- Medium (Tank/DPS) Druid- High (ALL) Hunter- None Mage- High Monk - High (DPS) Paladin- High Priest- High (Shadow/Disc) Rogue- Medium Shaman- Medium (Elemental/Resto) Warlock- High Warrior- High (Tank/DPS) *serious face disengage* What we can provide you: -A tabard (ballin') -Guild bank (o YEA space for yo !@#$) -Happy ending (maybe?) -Lots of fun and an awesome atmosphere -Leet raiders (yea we are 1/1 Magtheridon what up) If you are interested please pm Tauruida, Jdrunkknight, Hangook, or any other Officer in game. Asians encouraged to apply heheKiittyy0 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 Disc LF Heroic/Mythic Raid (6/7M Cleared*)(H) Well before I start this I'm just going to say that I'm looking for something kind of casual on the side for this alt, nothing super hardcore or serious... Just a decent group to do some content with on my alt. Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Eleun%C3%A0/simple Mains/Alts http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Ryu/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Ryukami/simple Class Mechanics and Such Well playing a disc priest is extremely straight forward, generally 50-75% of your throughput comes from PW:S. Pretty much you spend most of your time tossing out PW:S, when you can throw out Clarity of Will (usually on tanks)... Past that you really only use Penance and Flash Heal/Pray of Healing (which the latter 2 I generally only cast with Evangelism crit). In regards to Evangelism, use Power Word: Solace on cooldown, generally I try and use smite 2-3 times in between spamming PW:S just to get my stacks up. Cooldowns really depend on the fight, but are pretty straight forward. Barrier when needed for raid damage, Pain Supression when a single target is taking a ton of damage (usually the tank). Power Infusion can serve a lot of different uses, I generally use it (coupled with Shards of Nothingness) to lower my GCD to blanket the raid in a PW:S or on some fights (like twins) with CoW. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Previous Raiding Experience Vanilla - No real raiding to speak of, mostly was leveling at this time and just enjoying the game BC - Tier 4 ~ Tanked (Pally)(Full Clear), Healed (Pally)(Full Clear), DPS (Pally & Hunter) (Full Clear) Tier 5 ~ Healed (Pally)(Full Clear), DPS (Hunting) (Full Clear) Tier 6~ Healed (Pally)(7/9 BT Pre-Nerf; 8/9 BT Post-Nerf; 3/5 MH Pre-Nerf 4/5 MH Post-Nerf) WotLK - Tier 7 ~ Healed (Pally, Druid)(Full Clear), DPS (Hunter, Rogue, DK, Druid), Tank (DK)(Full Clear) (both 10 and 25) Tier 8 ~ Healed (Pally) (Full Clear), DPS (Hunter) (Mix of Hard Modes completed Pre and Post nerfs)(Cleared 10, Only partial 25 @ Current) Tier 9 ~ Healed (Pally. Druid) (Full Clear), DPS (Hunter, Druid) Tier 10 ~Healed (Pally) (Full Clear 10 @ 15%, 25 to Syndrigosa @ 10%), DPS (Druid, Hunter, Rogue) (Full clears, mostly pre-nerf), Tank (DK) (Partial clear) Cata - Tier 11 ~ Healed (Pally) (Full Clear), DPS (Hunter)(Full Clear) Tier 12 ~ Healed (Pally) (Full Clear Norm, Partial Heroic) Tier 13 ~ Healed (Pally) (Full Clear), DPS (Priest) (Full Clear/Heroic) MoP - Tier 14 ~ Healer (Pally) (Partial Clear when Current, Full during T15), DPS (Warlock)(Full during t15) Tier 15 ~ Healer (Pally) (Partial when current, Full during T16), DPS (Warlock)(Partial when current, Full during T16) Tier 16 ~ DPS (Warlock) (Full clear Normal, 8/14H Cleared, Exp on 9-10/14H) WoD - Highmaul ~ DPS (Warlock) Full Clear on Normal & Heroic, 6/7 Mythic Cleared, Healer (Pally, Priest) Full Clear on Normal and Heroic*) (7/7H on Paladin, 4/7H on Priest) Why am I looking for a Guild/Raid Group Well to be honest I'm not 100% certain I'm looking for a guild, I'm mostly playing this alt with friends in normal mode, but outside of that and the pvp I do with them, I'd like to be in a dedicated group who can clear semi-serious content. If things work out I would probably be fine joining another guild, but at the very least I'd like to join a raid group. Contacts I don't really have many people on this server outside of my guild, so can't really help you much there. Logs Sadly this toon has only ran Normal with friends, and the heroic content I've done has been with pugs so there are no logs that I can provide. If you're interested in my ability to preform fights, I can link the logs of my main that aren't private. Off-Spec Info Well my current off-spec is shadow which I never really play, and with Disc current through put the only time you really want to play holy is if you already have a disc priest. I'd be willing to pick up holy, but I'd much prefer playing disc. Final Notes/Thoughts Well like anything else if you have any questions feel free to post them here. I will be providing a screen shot of my UI in an edit or update soon following. Edit: Sorry for posting again, deleted old thread and posted again as correct character.Eleunà0 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 [H]<gucci mane ft. lil naga>recruiting! 2/7M 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic 2/7 mythic Loot System: DKP We originally were a close group of friends looking to do heroic raiding but after realizing how easily heroic would be completed we decided to step into mythic. Currently our needs are pretty specific but we're always willing to accept exceptional players of any spec or class. If you're looking for a guild that has a casual atmosphere with hardcore progression, we're good for you. Many of us have been raiding hardcore since vanilla and expect raiding to be fun and rewarding, but that is only achieved when progression is made. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM server which is 9 EST to 12 EST. When mythic progression starts up in the upcoming weeks, the mythic core team will be expected to maintain close to 100% attendance. Heroic attendance as of this week is sign up show up. For Blackrock Foundry we will be perfecting our mythic team with the top players in the guild. You could be a part of this group. As a member of the mythic team, we expect you to understand how spots in mythic raids work and a willingness to sit out a raid and accumulate DKP for progression. In Demand: Elemental Shaman Balance Druid MW Monk Resto Druid Guild Girl Low Demand(Raid in Heroic possibly as backup for mythic) Glad/Prot Warrior Please message me in game or any of the following officers: Hobie Kittymowwmow If you're cross server and would like to talk to me personally, Disincarnate#1160Hobie14 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 {H} warrior lf guild that rbgs 2600 xp in 3s and been 2.3 rbg as a resto shaman just want a guild that qs weekly rbgs. add btag and leave note gravemonger#1627Caveverind1 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 [H] Looking for Blacksmith Felsteel Longblade Tipping well!Combatscum0 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 [H]<The Monkey Cult> 7/7H, 1/7M Recruiting The Monkey Cult is a semi-hardcore Horde raiding guild. We're a friendly group, but we have a no-nonsense policy when it comes to progression raiding. Our core group is very solid right now, but we have a few spots available for when we hit Mythic content. Raid Schedule Our progression raids run from 8:00 - 11:00pm PST (server time) on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Loot System We use a 5 man Loot Council comprised of officers and 1 randomly selected raider each week. Loot is distributed primarily on the basis of how best it will benefit guild progression. Check out our About page on the guild website for more info.Raid Expectations Everyone interested in raiding with us must maintain a certain standard of performance. Repeated failing of boss mechanics is not tolerated. If you want to raid with us, you must: Possess exceptional knowledge of both class and raid mechanics. Maintain at least 90% raid attendence. Be fully repaired and in the raid ready to pull by 8:00pm. Have a reliable internet connection.======================================= Check us out at: themonkeycult.com Or add my battletag: sophocles#1860 if you have any questions.Faxmonkey67 Jan 17, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 LF Gold Trade 15k Tichondrius=Draenor I want to trade 15k gold to a Tichondrius player in return for 15k gold within my mains server Draenor, we will do it in skype and 2k increments so its a lot safer or no scam... Battletag=David#1488 so message me or respond on this forumAiae0 Jan 17, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 667 ret LF fact/server xfer late night raidin Hello Ally/Horde of Tich.. I am from Blackrock (PVP) , I am looking for fact/server xfer to Tich and looking for a solid late night raiding guild. My time is PST (Pacific Standard time). I am not sure what time frame is Tich server under but please do let me know. I am ilvl 667 ret 7/7H and 2/7M exp... This is to both fellow Ally and Horde . Like I said I am willing to Faction xfer as well if needed be. please let me know if you need a good ret pally on your core team I am mainly looking for 7/7H progre guild. (late night raiding, not too hardcore of course) if anyone is interested please let me know on here your raiding time and loot rules I will contact you in game ASAP to arrange things. best regard divDivinix3 Jan 17, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 [A] wtb 8/8 CM gold carries 100k, or offer. add in game pleaseGkdlswmii2 Jan 17, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Team Friendship is Recruting We're the cools, you're the wannabes. If you wanna get with me, you gotta get with my friends. Peep this cool stuff we did last night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbjRJrvmol8&hd=1 How does this make you feel? Like you want friends?? I hope so, because we're the guild 4 u Come join us, pst anyone and we'l invite u because we're nice people and the Friendliest Guild on Ticondrius! DONT BE SHIY idiots we're youre future friends? (btw its al la scam so we can embeszzele guild bank gold)Lovelyn7 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 ilvl639 Spriest looking for raiding guild Looking for a guild that raids at least 3-5 days a week. I really want to progress. Im serious about learning my class and preforming better then I did the last week. I wouldn't mind healing either Holy or Disc. Contact me in game, through this thread or on my battletag: Danielb#1269Aott0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 princezz alea SHE IZ DA PRINCEZZ UV TIKONDRIUZ DUNT GET REPRTED HUNBrutaldeluxe4 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 GDKP Heroic Highmaul Sat 1/14 Nurfed and Accelerate are hosting a GDKP run Saturday 1/24 at 6:30 server time. HOW IT WORKS: It will be a full raid of 30 and full clear. For every item that drops you bid gold on them and they are auctioned. Minimum bids start at: Weapons/Trinkets:15k Armor: 10k Rings:5k Add Mishkaran#1234 to btag and or whisper Yayaa in game. NOTE: The buy in to get in is 10k gold. You will trade it to me before we pull the first boss. Once we fully clear you will get the gold back. (It's so that people don't scumbag and leave after one boss)Yayaa6 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 [H] <Turmoil> 6/7 H recruiting We are looking to recruit item level 645+ players who are skilled and looking to progress through mythic. We require that you use team speak and know the fights. We also require that you use key bindings and can pull 20k dps. Healers are required to pull 25-30k HPS. Raid days Tues / Thurs / Sat 5:30 - 9:30 pm server time. Magic DPS we are looking for in priority: 1. Mage 2. Shadow Priest 3. Boomkin 4. Elemental shaman 5. Warlock DPS we are full for core progression: 1. Death knight 2. Hunter 3. Warrior Healers we are recruiting in priority: 1. Paladin 2. Priest 3. Druid 4. Shaman Please register and fill out an application on our forum to apply. http://turmoilguild.boards.net/thread/12/applyLynyrd0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Returning player LF a home Hey everyone as the title says I am a returning player desperately looking for a place to enjoy the game again. I started playing shortly after release and really enjoyed the game up until the end of TBC - many of my old guildies and friends quit so I followed. I returned at the advice of my cousin for WoD and have had trouble finding like minded folks to play with. I am looking for a guild that focuses on RBGs and arenas but dosent mind raiding from time to time. I achieved field marshal during vanilla and gladiator s2 as shadow, not that any of this matters seeing as how much the game has changed. I have alot to learn about my class but would be happy healing or playing as shadow - whatever is needed the most. I am willing to faction change as well. Hope to hear back from someone soon. Thanks. Love.Merkem0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 Recruiting for CORE guild RBG team Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages/New World Order) is a west coast pvp guild that focuses on RBGs. our members also do random BGs and arenas during the spare time (as well as other various content). We are currently trying to fill our core team with reliable & committed players. our leadership consists of 1700+ experience paired with 1900+ strat calling and target calling. Our goal is 2k+ this season Our comp is: BREW MASTER (FC)/ HPAL/ DISC/ FDK (TC)/ FURY (TC)/ HUNT/ MAGE/ LOCK/ BOOMY Our last need is a RESTO DRUID! Our RBG schedule is: MON & TUE nites 830-1130 server time (pacific time zone/west coast) Contact Aonghas ingame with any interest or questions. We are also recruiting other classes as RESERVES for our core teamAonghas0 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 Brayankevin & Romanox - 2v2 - Abusing Game Me Brayankevin & Romanox - 2v2 - Abusing Game Mechanics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2JJ6AnKaKg Please blizzard take the appropiate actions to avoid this kind of behaviour in the future. Thanks.Akitla0 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 Video Game Fitness Program! Hello everyone and anyone, My name is Maximus Dominus and im here to share this video for the Video Game Fitness Program or VGFP for short. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpsgkuFYgw4 this is to help all of you WOW heads out there get in shape if you cant make it to the gym or dont want to go to the gymChaøsknight0 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 MistWeaver Looking For RBG team. As the title says, I am looking for a static RBG team. I am available before 8pm EST every day. After that I am raiding mythic on my druid, currently 5/7, hopefully 6/7 tonight. RBG XP was 2400+ on my FDK as TC, and as Rsham healer. Just looking for a solid group, do not care so much about the MMR, just want to get wins and keep up with pvp on this character. I am also down to push rating, whatever works. My battletag is Leisigh#1962Leisigh0 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 Death Knight/Druid FC LF PVP Guild Been doing PVP since Vanilla...I am a dedicated player. I am mainly interested in RBGs. I can do RBGs Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. I am currently available during the day, and day of the week however.Rorán0 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 [H]<Ironborn> East Coast recruiting for raids Ironborn is looking for a few dps and healers to fill our core ranks for weekly raids. We are an east coast guild that currently raids Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm EST/ 5pm Server time. Were currently attempting to get a solid group for Heroic Highmaul progression, as not having a full guild group on raid nights is preventing us from clearing the content. Dont be afraid to inquire if you are not geared, we'd be happy to help as long as you are a consistent and active player and have a good head on your shoulders(crystalline barrage goes right ---->). We also run RBG's and arenas, or just hang out and bs on vent. Hit me up here or in game at drodirt#1626. If im not online, feel free to contact Officers Azubuu, Gromanga, Azreo or Hyrdrosa. Look forward to seeing some of you in game!Fistycuffs0 Jan 15, 2015