Tichondrius

Dec 7, 2014 Returning Player - Questions about the Realm Hello Tichondrius! I returned to WoW a couple weeks ago and am looking to find a new realm to call home. I have read good things about this realm and would like to ask a few general questions so that I am able to make a more informed decision :) Interested in data for H O R D E. Is there a healthy selection of raiding guilds here, including a selection of the "hardcore" variety? What are the Battleground Queues like? Are there ever log-in issues for the realm? (ie, queue wait time) What is the overall community feel like? (More "lol u mad bro?" or "Anal [...]" than usual?) Thanks for any info, and I look forward to hearing back!Exterminatus1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 "You Tell Me" guild ninjas loot The guild You Tell Me Formed a Highmaul trash farm group and when loot dropped they took loot after losing rolls on both pieces and left.Roflcar1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 <Hitlist> LF Healer for Progression Preferably a Holy Paladin or Shaman Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6-9 Server (9-12 EST). Contact Battletag: DecidingDay#1875 Newly transferred guild to the server, with a 10 man ready to go once we fill this spot! Just looking for potential to progress with this expansion. All solid players so far, and we will be upgrading to Mythic once we have cleared Normal and Heroic Highmaul. (2/7 Normal) We have mumble, and all of us are very experienced and helpful players. We have a lot of fun, and we are just looking for a like-minded player :) Our current roster: Blood DK Prot Paladin Frost Mage Boomkin/Spriest Combat Rogue Enhance Shaman Hunter Holy/Disc Priest Resto Druid We ARE willing to stack classes if you do well enough, we would just really like to make a solid team for this expac. Once our 10 man clears Heroic, we will open up the roster to invite Mythic players.Mesulthur0 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 WTB Everburning Candle Oreshtakk#1658Cahof1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 <Salty Spittoon> Is Recruiting For Raids [H] <Salty Spittoon> Is Recruiting for our Raid group for Highmaul. Raid Days. Wed/Fri/Sun/ With a cleanup crew on Monday Possibly. Times are from 8-11 Server. We are looking for 1 Caster Dps, Pref (Ele Shaman, Lock) and 1 Healer, (Priest, Rdruid.) We have a active guild, and active teamspeak. apply at saltyspittoon.org add me on BTAG Dublime#1547Melvinx0 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 [H] Hunter looking for a new raiding guild Hi everyone! I'm looking for a new raiding to call home. One of the aspects I love most about WoW is the social aspect. Raiding with friends. Sadly, I'm coming back to this game after a break since early MoP and none of my friends (and my old guild) play anymore. I would love to find a new group of friends to play with. A little about myself: - I've been raiding since vanilla WoW both hardcore and casual at different points. I'm a dedicated and knowledgeable raider. I always come with consumables, know the fights, and know how to listen to direction on GS/TS/Vent - I've also ranked consistently around ~2200 in arena when it comes to PvP on different toons - I'm pretty social and outgoing when it comes to guild activity - I know how to play my class. I've been playing a hunter a long long long time. All the way back to the days when every weapon was a hunter weapon =p - I only dinged 100 yesterday, but I'm well on my way to gearing up for Highmaul. Already ilvl 627, hoping to push it up a few more notches tomorrow before the raid opens tuesday So ya, I'd be happy to fill in the gaps with more about myself if anyone is curious. Otherwise, I look forward to hearing about your guild and hopefully becoming a part of it!Lagorin2 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Looking for a guild that helps Members. To whom it may concern, I am looking for a guild that helps members, very active, "FRIENDLY" , and does not belittle someone for not knowing alot about the game in which I do but I haven't been on as much as most. I will in fact contribute to the guild bank and tabs but would just like a social environment.Stannarg1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Best Paladin on Server LFGuild Hello.. I am the best Paladin on Tich and arguably the best pally in the game. I tank so hard mah'!@#$as wanna fine me. Seriously though. Great tank looking for raiding guild. Available 5PM - 8:30PM Server any weeknight and all weekends. add cirillo#1263 on Bnet to inquireBailandoe2 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 LF Guild... So I'm looking for a pretty chill guild, I just started playing again after about 2 years of being gone. I'm looking for a guild that does raid and pvp but also isn't too hardcore about it. (I'm just getting back into the swing of things I don't want to burn myself out too quickly)Morgìana2 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 [H] LF raiding team (multiple people) I have a couple of people that want to raid, maybe join a guild if need be. Our raid times preferably are weds/thurs/fri 7ish-10 or 11 server time. People wanting to raid include: Moonkin (629ilvl, guardian offspec) (myself) Resto Druid (634ilvl, questing moonkin offspec) (Gregorham) BM Hunter (625ilvl) (Gokusann) Please add Derry#1596, msg Derpatroler in game, or reply to topic if you're interested in taking us.Derpatroler1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Tank/DPS/Heals Druid LOOKing for Guild! Hi, I'm an old vet, BC, LTK, Cata (personal favorite). Like many of you I couldnt deal with the pandas and now I'm back and pumped up for WoD! I am a druid, I've always played a druid.. So I feel comfortable playing any role needed. I am looking for a laid back but professional (good and knowledgeable with WoW) guild to house my talents. If you are looking for someone who can be flexible and doesn't mind missing a few nights, but can play any role. If you raid from 9-12 or so EST, (6-9 PST). Then please shoot me a message in some form! Best, GRUUNDLEGruundle3 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Disc/Holy Priest looking for a raid guild Just transferring over to Tich after being on a pretty sparsely populated server, and looking to get back into raiding for WoD. I'm main spec Disc, but I can heal as Holy if need be. I'm geared and ready to raid, with plenty of experience in WOTLK, some Cata, and some MoP. Preferred raid times are 6pm-10pm tuesday/wednesday, but I can work with anything really.Cmenz1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 {H} 636 Prot Pally Wants to Raid - PVE Geared Hello, Unlike most of the people looking for guilds and raids above 630 ilvl, I do not have a single piece of PvP gear equipped. I have completed 1 challenge mode so far, based on my free time as of late, and all of my other gear was earned through Heroics and Crafting. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla and had my first max level toon in BC. I have tanked almost throughout, though usually on a prot warrior. I usually keep 2-3 main characters at all times but always focus on my tank. I have cleared current heroics from BC through to the end of Cata, but stopped playing for MoP. (didnt like it al all) Now I am back and and extremely enthused about WoD. The reason for my post is to let any interested guilds know that I'm looking for a Mythic guild to tank in. I am a very dedicated raider and guild member. I have already researched most Highmaul fights both on normal and Mythic and am looking to push for top server kills. I work full time, 7-5pm EST Mon-Fri, and am free outside of that. (I broke up with my girlfriend for WoW :P) I am 24 Y.O., Caucasian and am well spoken. I have a mic that works very well and have just finished building my new gaming PC exclusively for WoW. I have no problem learning fights, but do not really enjoy explaining them to others. (Will if i have to but we can all read the same Strats..) If I sound like a tank you would be interested in then please reply here or in game cirillo#1352. PS I also reached 100 on my rogue who will be do RBG and Arena exclusively. Thanks for reading, BailandoeBailandoe1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 (H)Prot/Fury warrior LF raiding guild. Transferring this character, finally over to my original server.. I'm looking to raid as soon possible, just created a pug on my low pop server and was able to down two bosses in highmaul. If your guild is looking for a new dps or tank please let me know I will transfer over this week. ***** My friend who is also a tank is looking for a guild as well*** Just leave a post and I will reply :)Zergs1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 [H] Prot/Ret Paladin (630) LF Guild Looking for a fun crowd of casually hardcore raiders to do progression content with... Looking for Monday through Thursday 9pm PST (server) til Late. Willing to help gear people gear up in Heroics, run CM modes, and overall just have fun and progress through the raid content as it releases. I'm looking to Tank, but I don't mind DPS as well. I PvP and run daily dungeons in my down time. Add me and message me or post here. Necrozor#1911Kruzador1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 [H] 636 Protection Paladin With Friends LFG! Item level: 636 Main Spec: Protection Paladin Time Zone: EST Raiding Experience: Molten Core , BWL , Naxx , AQ , ICC ,Ulduar, SIege , ( Pretty much every and anything up till now. Just named a known ones) I'm not very familiar with the Guilds on Tichondrius , Just transfered here today. So I figured I would come on here and make a post. Just got back to WoW with the expansion, Looking for a place to call home. Looking for a good guild to get into some PvE Raiding Progression. Trying to meet some folks to play with and see some of the new Highmaul Content. I'm very reliable, able to make raid times when needed. Would love to have a 1 on 1 with Leader / Officer of a guild to get an idea of what you're looking for as well as my self. Looking forward to meeting some folks. Also would like to add, i have friends with me well that transfered over and are level 100. Elemental Shaman, Retribution Paladin, DPS Monk, Disc Priest, My Real ID Tag is : YammyD#1678 get a hold of me in game if need be, would love to have a chat!Moobie1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 OUTLAWZ Is recruiting, 1/7 H 2/7 Norm Weekend raiding guild looking for more people to join our ranks! We are currently in need of 1 ele shaman, 1 ret pally and 1 mage ! raid Fri-sun 6pm SVT-9pm SVT! Also considering: Prot warrior/Arms, WW monk, Afflic lock, and Boomkin. Send tell to Sixtyeightwh, or Frostwaste in game for more info. Or add me on btag Sixty#1720Sixtyeightwh0 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Ashran - Best time to Queue I have chosen to be happy and not go to Ashran for World PvP, because I don't consider it real PvP. This is despite being required to go there if I want the full PvP cap. Anyone upset about that, I would encourage them to please go to this forum to vent something constructive in this thread. Perhaps we can get that changed. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15523372182 But I DO have to go there if I want to buy PvP items. So what is the Queue time and what's the best time to Queue on Tich, so I can just go in get my gear and get out.Arlaise6 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Off-Server Hunter LF raiding group. Hunter on Bleeding Hollow looking to raid with a decent group of people. Can transfer if group/I like each other. Ilvl 638, quite a bit of raid experience (raided BT, H ICC, and H FL while all current). Took a break for MoP, but back to raid again for WoD. Currently 2/7 in N HM. Please add Tyaus#1667 for more info.Xployt0 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 [A] Thurs, Fri, Sat 7-10 PM PST <Swag> We are a bunch of old players that are returning to do some hardcore raiding for WoD. We have experience leading and organizing highly successful guilds. Around midway through Cata, we all had to stop for one reason or another. But we are back! We are in need of all positions. We are going to ramp up slowly, so if you don't have much experience, it's fine. Just be willing to listen, and we'll all be OK. Leave a reply here and message me in game: Mato#1222 We'll be starting on Thursday, December 4.Ardul2 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 [A] <United> LFM! Recruiting now for WoD Raids! Looking for a Tank and some melee dps! We plan on getting started on normals and moving up to heroics as soon as possible with hopes of getting to mythic. We have good raid leaders and raiders with Mythic level experience. Raid days are TBD but we will raid from 7PM to 11PM server time! Anyone and everyone will be considered for our raid spots, all you have to do is whisper me in game or send an in game mail to me if you are interested in joining! You can also contact Synergylool and Maxxvertex for info as well.Braveheärth6 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 <Kite Club> H is recruiting for Mythic Raids The first rule of Kite Club is don't talk about Kite Club.. but tell your friends about us Guild: Kite Club Server: Tichondrius Faction: Horde http://kiteclub.enjin.com/ Kite Club is a Mythic Raiding guild that has a mix of players that are devoted to raiding 3-4 days a week. We plan to make complete all of the content ending with the Mythic Raids. Raiders should have all raid mats available to them as well as use all the tools outside of the game to better prepare themselves. This is to make the nine hours or so we raid a week an eventful, efficient, but also fun raiding experience. We also have a few pvpers that like to arena or pvp so non-raiding applications are encouraged as well. Raiders should: -Know their class -Be prepared for raiding -Have a positive attitude -Try to be a part of the guild (as opposed to signing on and off right after raids) -KITE!!! Current Class Needs: DK- Medium (DPS) Druid- Medium (Boomkin) Hunter- Low Mage- Low (All Specs) Monk - High (DPS) Paladin- Low Priest- Medium (Holy/Disc) Rogue- Medium Shaman- Medium (Elemental) Warlock- High Warrior- Medium (DPS) To Fill out an application please go to http://kiteclub.enjin.com/recruitment and thank you for your interestRodios4 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 LFM Late Night Raids <Kamehameha> Is recruiting for our late night raiding our times will be around 7pm-12pm server. Times will vary to better fit our raid team. Currently looking for healers: MW MONK / HPAL / OR RSHAM. Aslo ranged dps: LOCK ELE SHAM *All are welcome our only req is that you have the ability to complete CMs and just dedicated friendly players in general. -Thanks!Thugfistx3 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 i wanna go ali but don't know where i have all my characters on Horde stormrever and its not bad at all but with the rush of everyone going alliance now i will drop everything to make a night elf again aka my fav race. i love PVP and never PVE but I'm stuck finding a good alli server to play on. I heard the best right now for PVP ali is either Tich or Sargares CAN ANYONE HELP ME DECIDE PLEASECheepshoot2 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 ilvl 645 Guardian TANK LF dedicated HM group As title states badass Guardian druid LF solid HM group to raid with each week. I know all fights. Message or send me mail ingame or post here, TYWheysteroids0 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 [H] DK LF RBG guild to gain exp Looking for a RBG guild to relearn RBGs with. I was with a high team before I quit (around 1800). Willing to learn and have good knowledge of strats.Cracksicle1 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 Ally population ? How is the Ally population on Tich since WoD? I am looking to move a couple of my Ally toons either here or Darkspear, and I heard that the Ally population went up quite a big in the past month or so.Mashugina5 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 [H] <Jacked on dat Pre> Mythic Recruiting 8pm <Jacked on Dat Pre> Su/Mo/Tue 8:15pm server. Currently 2/7N and looking to push into Mythic. Currently Recruiting: Rouges Enh/Ele Shamans Feral/Balance Druids We will be using EPGP loot system for progression style, then possibly going into personal loot on farmed content in the future. Having viable Heroic ready off specs is huge, being able to jump from DPS to heals/tank is always a huge plus. We will also accept other classes and specs with raiding experience, or if you just want a place to hang with late night people as a casual, that's perfectly fine with us! We enjoy making new friends. Off nights we enjoy arenas, BGs and doing alt runs. Feel free to add me Sneed#1120 for any questions you might still have.Beastmodër2 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 . Edit: Found a placeVurìan0 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 WTB Lightforge Xmog (Helm, Belt, Legs, Feet) WTB Those pieces with gold! Looking to spend around 2k per. If you want to negotiate. Message me! Adam#11163 or Lightpulse!Lightpulse0 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 [H] <Killer Instinct> Recruiting for raids. Killer Instinct is currently recruiting to fill out our raid roster. Raid times will be 7 pm to 10 pm PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We will be starting on Normal this Tuesday and head into Heroic as soon as possible. Contact Jago or Tusk in game. battle.net Streetcore#1109. Current open positions: Heals: Monk DPS: Death Knight Shadow Priest Tank: ClosedJago5 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 [H] Feral LF a Guild Mythic/Heroic Hello LF a guild perfer mythic/heroic progression with a mix of PvP/Arena if possible, I perfer feral DPS but might be persuaded to tank. DPS/Tank HLK, Cata, Vanilla (resto), got vidz of me tanking/dpsing hard modes Availability: Tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday (perfer 7:30pm -ish to whenever Server time) Mondays and Weds ( 9pm-ish to whenever Server time) Just looking for a good guild that wants to progress and have fun and possibly (most likely perfer...lol) go fourth into mythic. Just got back haven't run too many heroics yet would like a group for that if possible, if you are interested of giving me a home or have questions hit me up here, in-game (via mail to if you want) or add me Darkarchaon#1494 ^.^Darkarchaon1 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 LF RBG Guild to get exp. Lf RBG guild that will help get me exp in RBGs!. Need a new home as this guild although has great people dont seem to be active enough to do things. I have no RBG exp but i do pvp. Currently Capped conquest for the week already and ready to get my rating up!. Raiding on the side is a plus :3 Have skype and vent. Add me for anything else you want to know.Synirgy0 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 Reported ReportedTruth1 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 <Venomous> needs RDPS - Tues/Wed nights Attention: HUNTERS, MAGES, BALANCE DRUIDS, ELEMENTAL SHAMANS, and more! We are currently searching for some strong ranged DPS to fill our raid out. Minimum item level accepted 630+. We run Tues-Wed nights currently, with the possibility of a third night soon. Raid time is 530p server to 930p sever or later. We run Loot Council for progression. We use Ventrilo and require DBM. Dedication to your class/character is important to us. Contact me @ battletag Reznor#1842 or ingame.Wormwood1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 LF Guild for PVE and PvP (Tichondrious) I'm an veteran that just recently got back into the game on a new account for the first time in years. Looking for a large and experienced guild that can help me level with the intentions of doing end game PVE and PVP. Thanks!Rektnub0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [H] <Inner Light> Recruiting for Highmaul! We are in need of a few ranged dps, and a few healers. Raid times are T/W/Th from 6-9 server time (8-11 central). Whisper "Meatgrindr" in game if you have any questions or would like to secure a raid spot. We heavily favor outgoing/positive personalities and use Teamspeak 3 as our voice program for raids. Previous raid experience isn't required, but is highly preferred. I will also check this post periodically in case anyone has any questions they want to ask here. We look forward to meeting everyone!Meatgrindr0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [H] Adventus Anomalies Looking For Raiders. Hello, Adventus Anomalies is looking for members to fill our raid team. Our goal is to form a solid 10man group with the addition of other players that flex allows building towards a solid 20m mythic team. If this interests you just send me a whisper in game! We have a group a members now that are currently enjoying CM's and still doing heroics and helping people get the gear they need for the upcoming raid. Raid times are EST. 7:30-11:30 Tues/Thurs and an optional flex day for those who are interested. If this sounds like you, come join us! treatz Or add me on realid neox#1901Treatz3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [A] LF Semi-Serious raiding guild 637 Frost DK main, can play blood decently also play any type of monk with most experience on WW/MW/BM respectively Can raid any weekday 6pm pst - 12am pst weekends any timeElknight0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [H] True Enclave LF casual raiders True Enclave are looking for casual raiders! We are looking for people who want to raid, but do not want to live and breath WoW everyday. All our members at the moment are all RL friends who raided in wrath looking to start up again with the new expansion. Our raid lead is 14/14 m. Currently we are looking to form a 10 man core group but with the new flex system we can add or drop people. We need most classes right now, so feel free to send a tell to any of the officers or GM. Our officers and GM are raid ready, but we are more than happy to get anyone geared for raiding. We can farm heroics all day if need be. Classes: In need of range DPS! At least one tank spot open, prefer bear or warrior We could use some more healers with a dps os, druid or monk would be great. Raid Times: Thursday 10-12, Sunday Monday 9-12 PM server. All of us want to progress, but at the end of the day life comes first. If you cant make a day, no problem, just let an officer know a day or two before. Keep things running smoothly. Hope to hear from you GM: Jamesmccloud Officers: Enclave MadmansamEnclave23 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 East coaster looking for Horde RAID guild. When I first started playing Tich back in the day I was living in Cali but I now live on the east coast so I am looking for a horde guild with early RAID times....anywhere between 2PM-8PM PST. Hunter currently 635Carmengia2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [H] Resto Druid LF PvP guild Returning from long hiatus. Still figuring this expansion out, but looking for a pvp guild to get some sense of community and have some fun. Reply or message in game! Thanks.Farek0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 is there 2200 pvp gear? Is there 2200 gear anymore for PVP? If there is not 2200 pvp gear is there any incentive to get high rating besides just the title ? thanks ahead of timeGeorgezimman4 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Are you looking for a raiding guild? Topfam is recruiting for dedicated raiding players that push content as it releases. We raid Monday/Wednesday/friday from 9pm MST (8pm pst, or 9 server) Currently, we are in need of 2 dps and 2 healers for our 10 man core group. Anyone is welcome to join but raiding with the core group will be assessed by Bladeshatter and Aesdana. We will be looking to recruit more into making a Mythic group but we are focused on establishing our foundations first. Bladeshatter's background- Raided during Burning crusade ( pushed Black Temple content never reached sunwell) and raided in wrath (pushed every raid inlcuding LK) Quit during Cata/MOP. Aesdana: Raided Vanilla/BC as Paragon's MT/OT for 40man and pushed BC content to sunwell. Pushed ulduar content and quit during TOGC. We are the raid leaders. Please contact us in game if interested. Thanks, TopfamBladeshatter0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Retrieving character list stuck on it thanks blizzPranå163 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 RBG BUGGED! RBG's: If you spawn as opposite faction then what u are playing in a rbg (warsong mainly) you DO NOT get a GY, you spawn at the opposite GY and forces you to run back to your body... What if they take your insignia???: You can NOT respawn no matter what if they take your insignia.Lichcoil1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Streaming Belf Pally (Prot) LF Raiding Guild Looking for a solid raiding guild that is ok with me streaming our raids. Feel free to check out the steam here: http://www.twitch.tv/ketrothEranith0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 WTB Arena Master or 2k rating Add me Theredking#1907Tylerokor0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 WTB Arena Master and or 2k rating Add me Theredking#1907 Looking for pro carry and paying well.Tylerokor0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 How i feel when wow is down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlkQKuThjMsHeldrock1 Dec 3, 2014