Tichondrius

Apr 28, 2015 Has anyone spotted poundfist lately? topicBesurk0 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 [H] <Unbalanced> is recruiting for Heroic BRF Unbalanced is looking for raiders for BRF. We are currently 7/10 Heroic BRF. We are looking for the following: • Warrior/Pally/Monk Tank • Holy Pally But we are always interested in recruiting any talented and dependable raider regardless of class. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm to 11pm server. Please contact Chingobling, Jestolus, or Sythus in game if you have any questions.Chingobling6 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 8 685+ LF Weekend Mythics Hello! We are aware that it will be difficult to fit all of us into the same group. Long story short our guild decided to call it quits and we decided to split from our old guild due to various reasons including: progression, management, and attitude. We are a laid back bunch, easy to get along with, great with criticism, and our attendance has never been an issue. Some of us have raided together for 3-5 years offering synergy in DPS output as well as 3 years of healing synergy together. As the title reads, we have a total of 8 people looking for a friendly WEEKEND (Sat/Sun) mythic progression guild that they can call home. We are located on Proudmoore (Alliance) but, we are all willing to server faction change for the right guild! Old guild performance logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/68337/latest/ Hovski - Disc/Holy (Prefers to stay Disc) 690 Mythundanir - Rdruid 691 Venarik - Sub Rogue 688 Skyliea - RSham 684 Minimåge (alt code 0229) - Fire/Arc 686 Nikkonis - Hunter [Any Spec] 690 Khiti - Ele Sham 686 Skinack - Com/!@# Rogue 690 Since some of us are students and some work 60-80 hour weeks, we can only offer Sat/Sun. The only other time that would be negotiable is Friday's - and it would have to be from 11:30pm EST and later. We will leave our Btags at the end if you have any other questions or concerns!Leave your spam and battletag in the comments. Have a great day and enjoy the expansion! Leica#1223 - Hovski Zatchk#1472 - SkyHovski0 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 [H]CAREBEARS DONT CARE Recruiting for Mythic! <CAREBEARS DONT CARE> is a progression-oriented Horde guild on US-Tichondrius. We have been raiding together for 4+ years but our members' experience date back to beta. • We are currently 3/10M(BRF) 7/7H(HM). Seeking high-caliber dedicated raiders to continue clearing Mythic content. • Raid times are 5pm-8pm PST on Tue, Wed, and Sun. • TS3, mic required • 18+ years of age In need of DK (Blood) Priest (Shadow) Shaman (Ele, Resto) Mage Monk (BrM/MW) Druid (Moonkin, Resto) We will consider any exceptional applicants of classes not listed above. Interested applicants should visit www.CarebearsDontCare.com and fill out the application on the recruitment page, or whisper Puddi, Salameth, Eijin, Stormshriek in-game.Salameth7 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 671 H Pally LF Raiding Guild I am currently 671 IL Holy Pally looking for a raiding guild. I've raided seriously in Wotlk and Cataclysm but took a break from raiding in MoP.Kielp3 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 LF Guild/RBG team - 1678 rated hunter Hello, ~ I am looking for a new guild for a MW monk I have as an alt, and my main (this hunter) - I don't mind alliance or horde, but I am currently more interested in Horde guilds, although i understand alliance does have the racial favor in pvp. Currently I am a 1678 rbg rated hunter, with 1600 rating in both 2s and 3s this season, both gained after recently just coming back, however on the realm i am on, i cannot say I am the happiest in the sense I want something more than casual, but less than a full time job. I am only interested in pvp - rated bgs are my main goal, but I as well spend a lot of my time in ashran I do not mind realm moving or faction changing, but I am looking for a home that I can put my hunter in to. I am an East Coast player, on a flexible schedule and don't mind "strange" times, as long as it doesn't conflict with the late night shift I have to work. I have played this game since the dawn of its time, and I have a very open mind about trying different things that can benefit a team. (I have little to no interest in a team where "everyone gets a trophy" and it's a first come first serve on the calendar.) Please ~ Message me back for information, or an interest about either character @ IAmTheDanger#1130 Thank you.Shépård0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 {h}Lf Heals for 2k push Hellooo. A friend on his horde war alt(2400cr ali war), and I(2000xp) enh shaman are looking for a consistent healer for 2k push(CR1800). If you're interested you should add me on warstorms#1896 and have a chat with us to see if you have the right attitude etc. Must be able to play 9am EST( or 10pm AEST) and have a 1700min cr in 3's. Would really prefer a Hpal or Mw for our turbo. However, we're finding it hard to find a consistent partner so im pretty sure we'll go with any healer as long as you're a nice fellow and can take constructive criticism without having a rage after all, we all make mistakes and it will take some time to establish proper teamwork. We're really looking foreward to anyone willing to play some games. Too many nights are spent in lfg attracting the wrong kinds of people :( ThanksThunderfall0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 <Random Perfection> <Random Perfection> is looking for new members to fill our ranks. We are a small PvP guild looking for skilled, laid-back, mature members to call our own. We like to World PvP along with doing Rated PvP. Random Perfection will eventually start a core rated battleground team upon finding the correct classes. We currently are recruiting anyone that is level 90 or above that wishes to progress in PvP. Some of our goals are to be the best, most progressing guild on Tichondrius. Thanks for reading! <You may contact me in-game by whisper or mail for a guild invite.> -Aaliyah, Guild Master of Random PerfectionAalíyah0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Vial of the sands does anyone know why this mount has suddenly exploded on the auction, there was usually only 4 for sale now there is around 20 going for less than it takes to make itMondris1 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Looking for a Smaller PVP Guild Hey guys, I jst xferd one of my horde DK's to this server in hopes to find a bit of variety. I am looking to join a guild much like the one I am the Current GM of <Underrated> on a Ally PVE server. The guild i currently GM is strictly pvp with about 250 people but realistically about 30% of those are alts. I love the idea of actually getting to know ur fellow guildies and not just being a number. I am currently in a VERY LARGE guild on this server and i reallllly dont like it. So my question to you.... Is there a smaller PVP oriented guild that is very active and RBG's around 2-3 nights a week with constant reg bgs and arena groups going through out the day? If so "ON HORDE SIDE" point me in the right direction.Socar0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 [A] 650 H pal looking for raiding / PvP guild Recently moved to alliance because of a friend. I've been away for about 3 months and I'm looking to get back into the game. I've been playing holy since wrath. I'm looking for a somewhat casual guild. Mainly PvE, I'm not looking for anything crazy but I do have heroic ( old heroic) experience. My battle tag is slamuel#1898 I'm not picky of to a larger guild or smaller but I refuse to sit on the sidelines all night. I've done that and I'm not going to that again. So please message me or leave your battle tag and I'll message you.Kimaristra0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 just hit 100 looking for pve guild ive raided with top 100 guilds in BC and wotlk just need gearBeond2 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 EGT LFM Heroic BRF Progression Reforming our Heroic - Mythic Roster. Guild took a break, due to unforeseen reasons, and now it is time to reform and come back stronger. We used to be top 20 on the realm, just one month ago. RAID TIMES: TUES/SUN 7:00-10PM PST PAST Progression: 14/14 Heroic/Mythic SoO 7/7 Heroic Highmail 1/7 Mythic Highmaul 8/10 Heroic BRF About the Guild: EGT was formed as a 10-man raiding guild in late Mists of Pandaria. We were new and we were naive to what actually would become of us. We cleared through 10/14 Heroic/Mythic (Pre-nerf), and then finished out 14/14 Mythic. As time went on, the guild grew stronger. When Warlords of Dreanor came out, we downed 7/7 Heroic and 1/7Mythic Highmaul as a 20 man raid team. Until Mid-March 2015, the guild was thriving. We were 8/10 Heroic in Blackrock Foundary; however, do to unforeseen circumstances, the guild dispersed. The Guild is still under the same ownership, Lightpulse. Myself and two guildies/raiders helping me to reform the raid group to be better than before. We are a 20-Man Raiding Guild. Prior to the break-up, we were casual; however, we did down content (well I might add). We want to keep it as such, but with a very fun atmosphere. Current Recruitment Needs: Dps: - Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Lock Healers: - Priest - Monk - Shaman Tanks: FILLED. We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs. Requirements: - Extensive knowledge of your class, mechanics and raid encounters. One should understand their role/class among others in order to bring the best cohesive raid group. - Maximizing your gear is a must. Not having BiS is fine; however, min/maxing is what we expect in order to close the gap. - ATTENDANCE. We understand real life comes first, you should strive for 100% attendance. - Ventrillo and a working microphone. Must be able to communicate in vent. Quiet people are not preferred. - Positive attitudes and personalities. Focus is key when we are raiding. If You Are Interested in Joining, apply at: www.Endgame-Theory.com PLEASE TALK TO ME IN-GAME FOR MORE INFORMATION! :D OR add me! Adam#11163 Lightpulse1 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 [H] 690 Disc/Holy 689 Holy/Ret LF WEEKENDS About us We both know we can perform for our positions. We'd like to raid together still We are dependable players, make our raid times we commit to Disc priest (Willing to go Holy, will need to gear for stat changes.) 690 Holy/Ret pally (Can play either spec) 689 10/10H experience What we're looking for: - Horde guild. No chance of alliance at all, don't even bother. - Established guild. - Core positions, we like our butts cool, and not warmed on a bench - Weekend raids Fri/Sat/Sun any of those days. 6-8 hours a week. Between Noon EST - 10pm EST (No budge) - Currently in MYTHIC content not "about to be" - Not having attendance issues Can add me on bnet to talk more or ask more questions. Thanks burningmink#1356Toxique1 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 experienced heal and tank lf raiding guild My boyfriend and I just started playing and are looking for a raiding guild to help us gear/progress. We're world-class raiders on SWTOR. (played in Suckafish, Zorz, YES If you know about SWTOR guilds) I heal, he tanks. We can play any class that's needed, but I currently have a lvl 100 holy pally and he has a lvl 100 warrior(and a lvl 90 Monk). We're exceptional raiders, we're just new to Wow (he stopped playing in Vanilla and this is my first time playing)Maizuko4 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 5-8pm PST! LFM for Core Raiding group! 9/10 H <You Gotta Be Kiting Me> are recruiting for our core raiding group! We need Fire (with Arcane OS or vice versa) Mage, Boomy and Holy Paly! Our Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 5-8pm PST! We are currently 9/10 H BrF! Of course, Guild repairs consumables...blah blah blah You know...paid for! If these days and time suits you then whisper me at any time (BNet: Jay#12967)!Jayhachi0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 700iLvL 8/10M Exp Druid LF Guild 6/7M Highmaul + 8/10M BRF Experience Battle Tag: Steve#12425 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/St%C3%ABv%C3%AA/simple Looking for a West Coast Server. Preferably 2-4 days during the week that has at least 8/10M BRF. I can make any raid times as long as they aren't too late. Balance: 700 iLvL Resto: 694 iLvL Guardian: 696 iLvL I am very capable and confident in performing all 3 of these specs to the highest level. I have been playing since Vanilla and have always focused on PVE. I take the time researching patch notes, reviewing top parses on WarcraftLogs, and reading forum posts to make sure that I can excel at any spec / class I play. I am an easy going guy and can take constructive criticism well. I have a fast computer and reliable internet. I have been in many progression guilds and understand that patience goes a long way. I will show up and be consistent. I am just looking for a group of like minded people that like to kill dragons. I use BigWigs Bossmods, WeakAuras for everything ever, ExtraCD, BalancePowerTracker, Exorsus Raid Tools, Tidyplates, Raeli's Spell Announcer, Miks Scrolling Combat Text, and ElvUI as combat addons. Here is a picture of my UI: http://i.imgur.com/ZYUBUb1.jpg Here are my parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/978396/latest/#boss=0 I also enjoy raiding on my alts. I have 6 alts that are 100 currently, but I will post two armories: Fury Warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/B%C3%A2con/simple Brewmaster Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/St%C3%A5vros/simple Thanks for your time, if you have any questions please contact me in game, or reply to this post. - Steve#12425Stëvê0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 WTS/WTT Dirge's cookbook/elemental attuned currently on skywall alliance but ill transfer over to any server for the right price/trade. lookin to sell or trade dirge's kickin' chimaerok chops and an elemental attuned blade (very rare transmog)...taking offers on both. for trades specifically looking at mounts or tcg tabards etc. please no lowballs! you can contact me ingame (ipetrify skywall alli) or post on here and ill check as often as possible will trade both for a magic rooster egg and will server xfer no prob! thanks allIpetrify2 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Horde to allience ratio Im thinking about making a new character on this realm and im wondering how balanced the world pvp is and what the horde to alliance ratio is?Sargrass3 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 [H] LF Classic Raiding Guild Are there any guilds Horde side that freeze XP and do old raids? If so, I'd be interested in joining.Sûnhoof0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Double Post Double post? What sorcery is this?Sûnhoof0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 wtb [Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger] Buying it for 400kOccultmagic0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Best PVP guild We the Sleeping Forest @Tichondrius (horde) are looking for new members for RBGS, also we need a target caller for our core RBG team, if you would like to join reply here or whisper Elmdare, Lok'tar ogar.Elmdare5 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 [H] Vibe Tribe 7/7M HM 7/10M BRF LF DPS The Vibe Tribe is currently a 20 man semi-hardcore progression focused raiding guild on US - Tichondrius and is looking for few more exceptional players to fill our Mythic content team. 7/7M Highmaul 7/10M Blackrock Foundry We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-11:30 PM PST with the occasional raid on Sunday during progression based on whether or not we feel like we are close to downing the boss and if all of our raiders want to come to raid on extra days. We also have an alt raid and many more optional raiding opportunities throughout the week! Current Recruitment Needs- Tank: Guardian Druid Blood DK Protection Warrior Damage: Warlock Hunter Warrior Boomkin Mage We encourage all exceptional players to apply. What we expect from you: - 685 item level - You will be required to post an application and meet with us for a ventrilo interview. - We expect you to be a dedicated member and ready for anything progression throws at you. - Sufficient knowledge of your class and how to play it to its fullest potential. - Survivability and Adaptability to on the fly situations. - Positive attitude - Have an open mind and a decent personality What you can expect from us: - Guild repairs - Some awesome people - Focused progression raiding - Lots of bad jokes Outside of Raid - Outside of raid we are a very busy bunch of friends doing Challenge Modes, Battlegrounds, Arenas, Transmog Runs, and soon a little bit of RBGs. We are a multi gaming community and could find us across multiple platforms and other games such as League of Legends, Street Fighter, Diablo 3, and Hearthstone. Location - Our base of operations is US - Tichondrius the most populated and one of the most competitive PvP servers. A large population brings a lot of opportunities in the economy and all social aspects of PvE and PvP. Please contact our DPS lead, Shane (Shane#1710) or our healing lead, Enomoto (Aygee#1425) in game if you have any questions or want any additional information. Accepting applications on our website: http://vibetribe.enjin.com/homeShane2 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Darkshire World PvP Step on my turf and you will get cut!Topsznx4 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Stormshield Takover (Warsong Vanguard & Abo) Warsong Vanguard of Tichondrius teamed up with Abolition of Emerald dream to tear down the Stormshield walls. Here is the outcome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKjrE4gKKlI Thanks to everyone who attended. FOR THE HORDE! Warsong Vanguard #1 WPVP guild on Tich.Wreckmode1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 WTS Guild <Orgrimmar Twerk Team> 50K Selling this guild. Contact me in-game: Lethalvenom#1298Plåstìcbag1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A] LF semi hardcore PvP guild Would love to hear from one. I'm a competent but undergeared player just wanting a place to call home on Alliance side.Kaanta0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 new guild master logged into one of my alts to find out I was the guild master...I have no idea how to do anything as in making rank names and all the other things that it takes to be a guild master. any and all help would be appreciatedGrictobis2 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 Spriest LF late night RBG grp/guild Considering a realm transfer if i can find a guild that RBGs starting at 10ish pm server time. Im a 1700 exp spriest with both a horde and an ally priest. so i can realm transfer to either faction.. If interested or have further questions my battletag is Vickers#1724 toon armories Rudeboii(horde priest) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Rudeboii/simple Rudekilla(ally priest-slightly undergeared) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Rudekilla/simpleRudeboii1 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [A] Endgame Theory Recruiting Reforming our Heroic/Mythic Roster. Guild took a break, due to unforeseen reasons, and now it is time to reform and come back stronger. We used to be top 20 on the realm, just one month ago. RAID TIMES: TUES/SUN 7:00-10PM PST PAST Progression: 14/14 Heroic/Mythic SoO 7/7 Heroic Highmail 1/7 Mythic Highmaul 8/10 Heroic BRF About the Guild: EGT was formed as a 10-man raiding guild in late Mists of Pandaria. We were new and we were naive to what actually would become of us. We cleared through 10/14 Heroic/Mythic (Pre-nerf), and then finished out 14/14 Mythic. As time went on, the guild grew stronger. When Warlords of Dreanor came out, we downed 7/7 Heroic and 1/7Mythic Highmaul as a 20 man raid team. Until Mid-March 2015, the guild was thriving. We were 8/10 Heroic in Blackrock Foundary; however, do to unforeseen circumstances, the guild dispersed. The Guild is still under the same ownership, Lightpulse. I two guildies/raiders helping me to reform the raid group to be better than before. We are a 20-Man Raiding Guild. Prior to the break-up, we were casual; however, we did down content (well I might add). We want to keep it as such, but with a very fun atmosphere. Current Recruitment Needs: Dps: - ALL Healers: - Resto Druid - Priest - Monk - Shaman Tanks: 1 Spot Open - Warrior is FILLED We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs. Requirements: - Extensive knowledge of your class, mechanics and raid encounters. One should understand their role/class among others in order to bring the best cohesive raid group. - Maximizing your gear is a must. Not having BiS is fine; however, min/maxing is what we expect in order to close the gap. - ATTENDANCE. We understand real life comes first, you should strive for 100% attendance. - Ventrillo and a working microphone. Must be able to communicate in vent. Quiet people are not preferred. - Positive attitudes and personalities. Focus is key when we are raiding. If You Are Interested in Joining, apply at: www.Endgame-Theory.com http://egt.Shivtr.com (Use this URL if the other one is down). OR add me: Adam#11163Lightpulse0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 WoW Funny moments #23 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmWBKBHXJ7QHalz1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] <Blood Thirst> Late night raiding <Blood Thirst> Horde guild of Tichondrius was created a long long time ago...back in 2010. A group of friends chose to come together in order to progress on content in a fun, competitive and efficient way. Most of us took breaks around MoP and are now back into progression raiding. We have raided, once again, as a guild beginning with Blackrock Foundry. We are still in need of some core components to fill our raid for Mythic content. We are looking for reliable and efficient players that will perform well. Raid Times:: Tues, Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am Pacific Standard Time. In need of:: Disc/Holy Priest Holy Paladin Rogue Mage Feral Druid Please Message Incognite on Tichondrius (Horde) or at Bobs#1827 Current Progression: 10/10 Heroic with Mythic Gruul and Beastlord at 30%Incognite18 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] <Evil Sunz> recruiting for H BRF 8/10 exp Hello everyone, I just faction transfered to horde because its hard to find raiders on the alliance side. I was the raid leader of my alliance guild and we managed to get 7/7H Highmaul and 8/10 H BRF, most of my guild is also faction transfering too, would like to add to our already small core Raid times will be 8-11pm Tues/Wed/Thurs server time, i would like to start getting into mythic progression so if your interested to join, need off tank or main tank and everything else, please add Purplechongo#1536 and let me know, thanks and happy raidingJettakasaki2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] Eclipsed H10/10 LF panty raiders & casual They hate us cause they aint us. Eclipsed: We Flask and Pre-pot For Trash® Guild: Eclipsed Server: Tichondrius - Horde Raid times: Tues/Wed- 7:30-10:15pm (PST) and Sunday 6-9pm PST optional Monday for Legacy/HM/alt content. <Eclipsed> is a semi-hardcore 3-day raiding guild that is recruiting more than just raiders, we're recruiting people who are looking for the friendship and camaraderie (friends wut are doez). We like to progress, but we value our friendships within the guild more and our focus has always been and will continue to be having fun in the game. We love to raid, but we also find time to get together and do arenas, RBGs, and on occasion PUGing- whatever floats our boat. Our background is pretty diverse, ranging from top-100 raiders to gladiators, but the majority of our core group has been together for years and our average member is mid 20s. Eclipsed is comprised of 3 tiers of membership (excluding leadership): Social, Casual and Progression. Social: For all intents and purposes, this is our entry level membership level. Social invites do not "require" an application, although it would be nice to get a feel for who you are before we welcome you into our home. We currently have about 20-25 online during peak times on raid days and are recruiting players that would like to hang out. All we require is that you're not a douche, not looking for handouts and can handle "Adult"/"Colorful" (nigguh, no hard R, don’t call the NAACP on us) content in guild chat and mumble. Casual: Our intermediate tier, casuals (fruckin casuals) raiders are welcome to join our “farm content” on Tuesdays and Mondays, 7:30-10:15pm PST. The casual tier is intended for raiders who cannot commit to a full-time raid schedule or are otherwise unable (or incapable) to raid with the progression team, we will recommend you for our Casual team. Progression Raiders: (Currently 10/10h) Our progression team is made up of our most serious raiders who seek the highest level of progression. Progression raiders are required to have near perfect attendance and be capable of handling mechanics on all the fights and a bare minimum average of at least 50%+ in your gear bracket for your class/spec throughout all fights. Progression spots are never guaranteed and are EARNED based on one’s performance and ability. Simply wearing the Eclipsed guild tag and being liked by the leadership will not influence our decision when it comes to who attends progression nights. If you are asked to sit out on a progression fight for whatever reason, we understand that you may be upset. However, the leaders of Eclipsed expect you to conduct yourself in a mature and professional attitude. It is for the guild, nothing more, and we must do what is necessary to guarantee progression. Progression raids are Tues & Wed 7:30-10:15pm PST; Sun 6:00-9:00pm PST with a semi-optional Monday (7:30-10:15pm PST). What we can provide you: -Guild repairs (on raid nights) -Flasks and Pots (we’re rich !@#$%^) -A tabard (ballin') -Guild bank (o YEA space for yo !@#$) -Happy ending…. (maybe, but not from Waterelement) -Leet raiders (yea we are 1/1 Magtheridon!!!) Current progression: 7/7 N & H Highmaul 2/7 M Highmaul 10/10 N BRF 10/10 H BRF (BH is going down like my internets) Current Class Wants (don’t need all): High Demand: Monk (MW/FW) Priest (Disc) Medium Demand Druid (Kitty) Mage (Arcane/Fire) Rogue (Any) Warlock (Any) As always if your class is not listed above we consider any exceptional applicants. More Information: Site: http://eclipsedguild.net/ Charter: http://eclipsedguild.net/charter.html Loot System: http://eclipsedguild.net/loot.html In-game Contact: GM: Bene#1343 Raid Leader: Chupa#1619 PvE/Recruitment Officer: Kittykat#1602 PvP: Kronicnams#1382Tauruida2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 How is Tich for Horde now days? Title says it all. May faction change and xfer here. How is Tich for Horde now days? I haven't been on Tich in 2yrs and I miss itMagely15 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Jungle Cleave, lf heals lf HEALS FOR JUNGLE CLEAVE. pref hpal. 1500-1550 mmr lf 1600 cr players to get 1800 add Javelinkildu#1589 for infoUntamedx0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 WTS Wooly white rhino TCG loot code!!! As the title says, i am selling the code for a wooly white rhino mount. I have the card unscratched and i can trade either alliance or horde. I am looking for about 65k for it or best offer. Buying this code for gold is legal since it is an in-game item for in game currency. I will require that you send the gold first if you do not have a positive reputation on the forums that i can see.Omohocha18 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 673 Unholy DK LF raiding guild I am a 673 Unholy DK looking for a good guild who is serious and is ready to kill !@#$! Please whisper me in game : Bloodyballz or add my battletag : bawlzosteel#1840Bloodyballz1 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [H] Lock / War / Rouge, LF a new Community Hi Tich, After many years of being inactive, sucked into the PvP Hype for many expansions, many of my friends have left the server, or the game overall. I miss the old days of Tich, with Team Alea, Robot Kitten Happy Train and talking about how cool The Core was. This said, I actually still miss the game so I have resubbed for a month or so. I am looking for a casual raiding Guild to stay subbed and enjoying the game, or else I will leave again. :\ I still am only 99 on just this Warlock, but I will be 100 by tonight, and ready to start raiding by the end of next week. If any body has a few spots to spare in their weekly grinds, I'd love to come with and take a test drive with yall! Here's my Skype, hit me up if any of your are interested, or just add me on Battle.net. Skype: Art1fakt Cheers, ArtGendou0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Level 80 WotLK guild So its been on my mind for a while now that I'd love to go back and reclear WotLK content. Preferably this would be done in 25 mans, but realistically I will settle for 10 mans. Myself and several of my friends are already interested in doing so, so we only need a few more, but the more the merrier. Potentially, we could have 2 groups going, or hit the goal and start some 25s. The way that it will work to make it challenging is we will all start out with level 80 heroic gear, and roughly 2 weeks after enough of us are 80 we can start clearing Naxx. Once we get Naxx cleared and farm it for 4-5 weeks in order to get everyone the gear they need, we can move on to Uld, so on and so forth until we clear Ruby Sanctum heroic. There will be restrictions on professions, enchants, and you may not have someone run you through further content to increase your ability in older raids. This will be conducted on Tichondrius alliance side. If interested, send in game mail to Banrex (Tichondrius Alliance) And let him know what class/role you desire to play. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from some of you!Lifégrip0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [A] - <young wolf> - PvP The idea is to bring together players who have difficulty finding partners to push higher ratings. <young wolf> is recruiting active 1750+ players for consistent 3s, 5s, and RBG teams. Officer positions available. Add Dans#1519 or send in game mail for any inquiries.Broken0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 <Warner Pros> 10/10 H LF Mythic Raiders Newly reformed Guild Lf for Mythic Raiders for weekends raiding we are currently LF all classes and all roles. Requirements: 1- Have the ilevel of 680+ 2- be able to attend 90% of the raid 3- Be supportive and friendly We have some tough players and still looking for more We Have now massive recruitment apply no matter what class you are. Whisper me in the game or add me at Shadowkhan#2529 Or whisper Mackbruh in game!Ragearm0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 LF Alliance PvP guild I've been trying to get into an active pvp guild on Alliance. Every time I post in trade, I don't get any replies and I was hoping for one here! I'm a 2.4k xp frost mage. If anyone knows of any friendly, active pvp guilds, please let me know!Kíds3 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 [H] LFM Heroic BRF ProG! Guild: Slack Lick Slash Moans Realm: Tichondrius Faction: Horde Progression: 6/7 Heroic HM, 9/10 Normal BRF, 7/10 Heroic BRF We are a casual guild, but we are very much into progressing through the content. We do most of our raids on tuesdays/thursdays starting around 7PM PST and are looking to fill our core group. Currently recruiting most classes if interested at all or would like to come along with our next tuesday raid drop us a message on Bnet ID hozayg#1555 or feralfiasco#1103Zombiehood0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 RDRUID LF Morning Raid Guild So I just got a new job that requires me to work afternoons/nights and the only time that I am available is in the morning. Any horde morning raid guilds recruiting?Osbert0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 @Alliance How mad are you? LOLBaldeagle1 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 [A] Looking for PVP guild ;P Hi I'm Baelim, I'm 24 yrs old and live in OR. It isn't easy to find guilds through trade chat. My friend Dani and I are looking for a guild that is active over some sort of Teawmspeak, Vent, or whatever. I currently don't have any achievements, but I have been grinding BGs. We both have around 620 PvP gear. I mainly play on my warrior, she is a rogue. I also have a pally at 95 working it up to 100 for pvp as well. We aren't just looking for someone to PvP with, we are looking for a group to grow with. Looking to share adventures laughs and good times. An example? Me and Dani met six years ago on WoW and have been sharing the fun since. Even when we quit WoW from time to time we have always kept in contact; which is what we are looking for in a guild, friends. We are both in PST time zone and generally play 4-6+ hours a day depending on our schedule. We really would appriciate anyone who feels as we do, and we can't wait to have fun with you guys! ;-P My Battletag = Baelim#1107Vexnan3 Apr 12, 2015