Tichondrius

Sep 16, 2014 [H] <TheoryCraft> 9/14 Heroic Recruiting. TheoryCraft are looking to recruit like-minded people who play this game to have fun, grow friendships and kill Heroic Content all at the same time. Are you someone who likes to hang out and chat with your raiding team on an off day and do other things besides show up on Raid Day? Are you someone who likes to do other content the game offers while not raiding, such as transmog runs, PVP, Alt Raiding? Do you have trouble finding Heroic Raiding guilds who can find a balance between being Hardcore and Friendly? TheoryCraft was created by a small group who wanted to be able to grow our core raid into a small community of friends who have fun and play together while destroying through the Heroic Content! We are currently looking for any type of player, whether you like to heal, tank, or DPS. No matter the class type, this can be a guild for you. We want to give people a chance at raiding this Heroic Content now in a Core Group so they can be ready for WoD. Currently we are looking to fill our 10man core group as some of our core people have taken time off until WoD has come out, which means we will be accepting people to build our 20man once WoD is out.If you would like any more information, hit me up on on this post or on the game. I am always on Bnet so feel free to whisper me. Raid times as of right now are Tuesday, Thursday 4pm Server time - 7pm Server time. WoD raid times are up in the air until we recruit the rest of our core people. We will most likely be raiding around 3-4 times a week once the WoD content is out. We will also be launching our website during Blizzcon. So remember, just hit me up if you would like to join or even talk. Anyone is welcome.Poonbear2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 1600 to 1800 rbg boost I have 10k on tich that was transferred over for this purpose but the dude left me dry. So I'm trying again, Im a full prideful warrior simply looking to be boosted to 1800 from 1600. I have full prideful, enchanted and gemmed.Airukon0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 WTT GOLD TICHONDRIUS HORDE WTT gold for tichondrius horde for gold on mannoroth alliance like 5kg-12kg add my btag if interested seer#1667Plecto0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 (H) Rogue looking for raid guld I am looking for a guild that raids 2 - 3 times a week @ 7 server or later. I just started playing again after a really long break, for about 2 months now. The last time I did any serious raiding was early part of cata but I do have a ton of raiding experience. So far this expansion I have done quite a bit of flex and for the last couple of weeks I have attempted normals, all pugs which hurts. I have experience on all fights in normal but successfully only at 10/14. I would prefer to get into a guild that is capable of hard modes, but I realize my gear and experience level does not give me value to add to a guild clearing hard modes. With that in mind I am looking for a guild that is around 14/14 and about to push some hard modes or perhaps has a few done and has room for some talent that just lacks a little gear. I am fine with taking a back seat on the progression raids where you need your geared people if I can have a chance to get into something even if it is alt raids until I catch up although I feel like I get a lot out of the gear I have and I could catch up quick. Long term I want a guild to raid WoD with, but, I would also like to see as much of MoP while it is relevant as I can. I am a smart player and I know I would be a good addition to a raid team. Here is a link to a log of a recent raid I did to get an idea of my potential and how I played my part in at least a couple of fights. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/arimt78y1vav0ap1/ Hit me up here or - kayjin#1150Kayjun1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Looking for a fun guild - Long. Things that are important: *An active vent/ts channel *friendly, helpful, talkative members *interest in doing things together: whether it be bg's/dungeon runs/raids, whatever What you will be getting: *Two active, friendly members who are willing to help others *Use of following profs: Inscription, Jewelcrafting, Tailoring, Enchanting, Cooking (with Alchemy and Engineering in the works) - All at max levels. I would be willing to make things such as pots, food buff items and gems for free or provide tip-less crafting and/or mage ports to fellow guild members. I do not really have any interest in raiding but will happily tag along and learn fights if you need or want an extra. My partner and I run old raids often but it is mostly for fun and Xmog gear. I prefer the PvP side of the game and will happily queue up for bg's/arenas with people who just want to have some fun and are not so serious about rating. Basically, if you are a fun, active guild of like-minded individuals - let me know if I fit your bill. Thanks for reading!Silentpaws1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Overblink LF DPS Pug tonight (9/15) H Spoils Hello Tich, Overblink is currently rushing through the Heroic bosses here at the before 6.0 and we are currently on Heroic Spoils. One of our DPS will be out tonight and we will need a pug. Times are from 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. Requirements: iLvl 565+ Must know fight Be able to show up on time and raid the 3 hours. Preferences: Ranged - Mage/Destro Lock/sPriest/Boomkin Melee - Fury Warrior/Windwalker/Ret Paly/Frost DK Add me on Real ID IICreedII#1574. I will be home from work at around 7pm ST or you can whisper anyone in Overblink and get ahold of them. Officers are Sly, Aurang, Typholsion, Akonos, and FortMonty. Good day Tich.Exally0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Vas'Avi WoD Mythic raiding Vas'Avi is a competitive PvP/PvE guild,we are newly formed based off the Vas'Avi network. We are currently recruiting for our semi-hardcore PvE team, for the WoD release and beyond. Raid lead by a long time raider and leader. Why Vas'Avi? We are a mature guild looking for skilled players whom can play their class flawlessly. We are an extremely active guild always looking for more active recruits with teamspeak. We offer a competitive RBG team and many 2k+ arena players. We have multiple long-time raiders looking to raid in the upcoming expansion, aswell as hoping to hit Heroic Siege before its gone. What are you looking for in raiders? We are looking for mature people, whom can listen well, and are active. WE are looking for talented players that can play their class and multiple others, or at least are willing to learn other class. We are looking for 100%, no less. We do NOT want people that have anger issues in games. People that are laid back, and are social. If you are interested please contact me @ Rexel#1359, or reply to this thread with your btag, so we can speak on a personal level, if you have questions, please contact me via forum or in game. If you want to transfer, please talk to me about transferring before you do it. If you're looking for PvP, we have that, just let me know!Dachas1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 562 Brewmaster looking for a guild. Just what the title says. Message me in game alt 0208 for the Ð or add my battle tag DeKane#1586Ðamu12 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Plan for 2.2k+ push LF 1900+ Rdruid/Hpriest f Rogue/Mage/you 2k xp. Prefer a healer who will continue to play with us so we can progress and get better as a team. Add Lobedocta#1341 .Lobestrosity0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 As the champion of Tichondrius! It has come to my attention that various guilds of ill-repute are offering thundering jade cloud serpent and other guild pets and mounts for several thousands of gold just for the guild invite! Whisper me and I will set you up with a guild invite to buy all the mounts and pets! I do afk a lot so if a I miss an invite to you right away just whisper me again. Don't leave your guild until you get a hold of me just in case! Just get the guild rep you need any leave if you want! @Noctorunal or similar, sorry I couldn't invite you the other day! I can now so please accept my apology <3Mistaf31 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 565 warlock lf guild, lots of raid exp Hey I'm looking for a guild doing heroics. I recently returned to the game after a very long break and joined a casual guild just to get gear to move back into heroic raiding. Before quitting this game I was in a rank 40 and rank 5 U.S guild. Would like a home for the rest of this expansion and for serious wod raiding. Please respond here or add my battletag corysup#1173Worstlock0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 hi guys looking for a 2s partner hi i am a mage nad i carry n00bs hahaha can u pls do 2s with me so i can get cap and then i can get gold at the ned iof the seasin HAHAHAHA ty LMAO!!Carltonz0 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 [H] Looking for a active guild to join... I just boosted this Mage to level 90, and things just aren't as fun if you don't have people to chat with. Are there any active casual guilds that I could join? I plan on gearing up for raiding, but it's not my primary concern. I just enjoy doing whatever I feel like doing in the game at the time.Blickup1 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Veteran DK looking for guild I am currently looking for a progression guild to raid with for the rest of MoP as well as WoD. I am very competent when it comes to playing a death knight as frost or blood. I did not raid through most of MoP due to recently coming back from a long time not playing. I am willing to transfer factions if any guilds are willing to let me raid with them.Crypticaxe2 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Selling or Trading SM Items for CS GO SKINS!! Add my bt Velion#1327 we can make a deal! Would like some CS GO SKins! Pref Worth the Amount in gold the Item is for!Vèlix0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 WTS Garrosh Kill A couple of guildies and myself are looking to sell Normal-Difficulty Garrosh kills in exchange for gold. Here are the particulars: -30,000 gold, paid up front -500 minimum item level -You will receive all loot for a single loot specialization that you designate -You will be allowed to roll on all loot for any off-spec If interested, please respond in this thread or add me on Battle Tag: Nav#1362 and we'll discuss dates and times.Skera17 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Selling X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME Selling X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME! 125k Gold. Msg me in thread or send an ingame mail to make the trade!. UggsmashUggsmash1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Scammer Dabber Beware Dabber 90 lock also has alt Hashshots 90 hunter not sure if there are anymore. Agreed to sell me LVL 25 guild Dabbers Anonymous. I checked the guild verified bank tabs and such, xfered gold. He gkicked me took my gold. BEWAREBloodlinkin0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Selling Shadowmourne Items! Message me on Here or add me on BT Velion#1327 Only Add me if you have Serious Offers plz!!Oneshôtx2 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Selling Alani Mount Horde Side Now Selling Alani Mount. Selling for 15k Pst or Mail Uggsmash in game with your battletag. This is how the sale goes. We join a party. I give you Leader and Master looter. I show you Sky Crystal in trade window. You pay. We kill Alani. You loot the mount.Uggsmash1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 [H] 10 <Slack> 10/14H LFM <Slack> is looking for an off tank with DPS spec and ranged DPS to finish off the tier and transition into a 20 man mythic team. Our opening are for immediate core spots in the main 10 man raid (see below for schedule) as such we ask applicants to be at or above ilvl 550 to be able to step in to heroics. We pride ourselves on having a short week and taking on the most current, challenging content--all while having a friendly, sarcastic, and generally relaxed atmosphere in guild. Our raid times are 6-9pm PST Tu-Th. Yes, only 9 hours for heroic raiding! We find it is more than enough time to focus in game and allow our members to focus on their real world interests as well. Please visit http://www.slackguild.net/ to put in an application or whisper any member online to be put in touch with an officer. Look forward to hearing from you soon!Seriiusmoj9 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 [H] Veteran DK LF raid guild for WOD 582ilvl Looking for a raiding guild for now or for WoD. I've raided since Vanilla and have lots of experience with Hardcore progression and am only interested in a guild that is currently able to support a 20 man roster going into WoD. I am on the east coast so the earlier the raid the better. You can reply here,message/mail me in game or add olee#1830 to real id for more info.Olee4 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 2K XP Fire Mage LF Serious 3s I want to push rating and get better as well. My highest rating has been 2006 with a Spriest and Rsham. My ally Fire Mage is 1940cr and horde Fire Mage is 1822cr. I feel the best comps to run are Fire Play and Fire MLS with a Destro lock. The only thing I look for is peeps who are able to communicate and who are just cool as !@#$ and will be good =) My play times are: Monday-9pm pst Tuesday-9pm pst Wednesday: 12pm pst Thursday: 9pm pst Saturday: 9pm pst Sunday: Whenever My btag is Mainstream#1749 if anyone is interested.Maiiniac0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 WTB Spectral Tiger Mount (rare)!! PM w/ Price Looking for the Spectral Tiger Mount (Rare)! PM w/ price: truTh#1610Trüthful0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Is it just me? Is it just me or is the server lag a little ridiculous the past couple days?Calaelén0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 WTB Heroic SoO 11/14 carry Had a run lined up but they expected me to server transfer to pay them the gold.. not happening Post here or add me Dstry#1187 to discuss itJijek3 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Too many Horde; Have to thin em out The wall is deadly. Try to hide in the vendor area or those rogues will get you.Guntok8 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 [H] lower iLevel flex runs? I have a 513 Destro Warlock I'm gearing up (mostly for fun considering how WoD is due out in about 2 months and all...). I figure with a 513 gear level I'm probably only properly only properly geared for ToT or the first few phases of 10 man flex SoO. Does anyone have a weekly group\guild doing these right now? Or does anyone have interest in forming a group with me? PS: sorry for posting on my mage instead of my warlock, I cannot seem to post with him for some reason on the forums. KevinAndres#1496 is my btag. Hit me up if you have a group, or are interested in forming a fairly casual group. PS: If we form a group, I'm in favor of doing a later-in-the-evening gig (Thinking maybe starting around 8-9 server and going until 11-12 maybe 2-3 days a week).Pyrious0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 BS LFW Almost all Patterns in game missing 3.. Need anything crafted? Pst In game/mail. I'll quote you a price ;)Icedmilk0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 [H] LF actually PvE AND PvP guild Hey, I am a hardcore player, looking to get back into heroic raiding and delve more into PvP. I have multiple toons on Tich I can bring as well for whatever role you need filled. Preferably a core RBG spot and mythic spot in WoD. I don't click any abilities...no keyboard turning or back pedaling, and I am only 95% retarded. I never go FULL retard :PIconick1 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 WTS Alani Mount Whisper me in game for details.Ramsicle0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 (H) garrosh normal carry looking to buy garrosh normal and or full clear depending on how generous you are for 20k. prohib#1981Uddermadnesz0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Toxicity of players, and how to address it. Greetings fellow players. I wanted to take a moment to point out some of toxic nature's types going around in the community. In my short 2-3 months back in wow, i have experienced 30-50 players who rage, a gm who abandoned and tried to kill his own guild, a guild that is ninja recruiting and harassing other guilds (as well as threatening them, and spamming the members 10+ times an hour), a player who thinks "ddosing is his domain and he has single authority of it, and he alone is destined to save wow from such nonsense by employing a sort of "I will ddos them, to stop the ddosing" mentality. the list go's on and on... Guys here is the thing, first if you brag to me that you are what ever this season im gona roll my eyes at you, this season has to be the biggest joke out there. Second, If you are spending your life on the internet spamming another guild trying to "kill them" (ie destroy the guild, you need to get out more... no joke you got some serious social issues you need to work on, additionally wow is not doing so well in the "social department" and to be frank if you cant interact well with the "majority" of people in a video game, that really suggests you have some serious social issues that need to be resolved. As for the raging loonies out there i'd like to point out a very important aspect... Every time you rage in a group, you destroy yourself, waste your own energy, and likely either kill the fun and enjoyability of the group/game, as well as kill the atmosphere and destroy group itself. learn to control your anger, if you want to fix the program try saying "he bud, if you do this instead, you will get better results" or "Hey try this out its better". this what i call "creative energy" you are taking your time to resolve the "problems" rather then using "destructive energy" destroying your fun, the group, and well everything else. Creative energy also kills the bad game play of that player, and the more competitive the players are out there, the more competition we have for the expansion and next season! so dont waste your time dragging the people down more, improve them and lets really make wow a good pvp game, with a good atmosphere and lots of fun! see you on the flip sideMoomilkme8 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Gonna leave this here.. http://strawpoll.me/2537621/rKitstar1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Vas'Avi PvE Recruitment Vas'Avi is a competitive PvP/PvE guild,we are newly formed based off the Vas'Avi network. We are currently recruiting for our semi-hardcore PvE team, for the WoD release and beyond. Raid lead by a long time raider and leader. Why Vas'Avi? We are a mature guild looking for skilled players whom can play their class flawlessly. We are an extremely active guild always looking for more active recruits with teamspeak. We offer a competitive RBG team and many 2k+ arena players. We have multiple long-time raiders looking to raid in the upcoming expansion, aswell as hoping to hit Heroic Siege before its gone. What are you looking for in raiders? We are looking for mature people, whom can listen well, and are active. WE are looking for talented players that can play their class and multiple others, or at least are willing to learn other class. We are looking for 100%, no less. We do NOT want people that have anger issues in games. People that are laid back, and are social. If you are interested please contact me @ Rexel#1359, or reply to this thread with your btag, so we can speak on a personal level, if you have questions, please contact me via forum or in game. If you want to transfer, please talk to me about transferring before you do it. If you're looking for PvP, we have that, just let me know!Dachas6 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 [H] Chaos Reborn LFM Reg/Heroic Progression Hello, Chaos Reborn is Looking for 3 DPS one of which that has a decent healing OS, or a full time healer. Let me tell you a little about us, Chaos Reborn started off on Deathwing Alliance but due to the server dying slowly but steadily, we decided to server/ fraction change Tichondrius Horde in June 2013, we've completed/killed at bare minimum every boss before the next tier has come out. We're coming back from a 6/8 month break due to schooling, work, and a well deserved vacation from WoW before the break we were 13/14 reg but one of our officers is 8/14 Heroic EXP so we hope to go far. We raid every tues/sunday from 7/10pm, server time, if we're close to a kill we might push till 10:30pm server time, we're currently 14/14 exp but i am 8/14 Heroic exp and i will be leading the raid, will be starting heroics in about a week to two. Currently we're looking for Paladin Ret, Rogue Combat, Druid, Feral/Bal, Shaman Ele, Warrior arms, mage, WW monk, as far a healer goes, i want a resto druid, disc priest/holy or a good MW monk with an ilevel of at least 555 if you have the Legendary Cloak we might cut you some slack. If you are interested please feel free to leave a message here or contact our GM @ celsus#1644, thanks for your time.Watsatotem8 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Hawaii Lookin up hawaii pvp players on Tich.Deathtetris14 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 [H]Selling guild name <Havoc> Is anyone interested in the guild name Havoc? It's only level 2 and too much work to level. Anyone willing to buy the guild off of me?Moozerk0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 [A] Selling level 25 Guild, 7 bank tabs Hello, I am selling this level 25 Guild with 7 bank tabs. Just for general information, the Guild will be sold with zero members and the bank will be completely empty of items and gold. The Guild is on Bloodscalp realm but since we're merged it isn't really an issue in terms of transfer. Please feel free to post offers in a comment below. I'm trying to rid myself of this Guild as quickly and painlessly as possible.Gralan1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 OUTLAWZ IS BACK Coming back for WoD! Setting up a 20m raid team to start raiding in 6.0.1. We Do gold CMs daily, sell Cm carries (1 open dps spot on carry team) and are looking for anyone who loves to PvE! also setting up PvP Teams to start in 6.0! Send me a msg in game on Sixtyeightwh, siixtydk or sixtysrogue. http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=dyo291tqhu000000000000000000000000000000Sixtysrogue1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 [H] Tank looking for Raid guild For some reason my Warrior isn't showing up on my Character list. Anyways my orc warrior is currently looking for a raid guild progressing through normals or even heroics. Pacific Standard Time preferred after 6 pm week days. Thanks! My Tank Warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Louferrignoh/simple Also have a Mage or priest I can transfer over too http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Stanima/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Estie/simple BTW I DO HAVE THUNDERFURY I know how important it is for almost everything and anything jk xDEstie0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 WTS~Blacksmith 1-600 leveling kit 17k It's almost complete just send me a letter in-game with your specifics on when it is good to get it.Díscórd0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Looking to start guild. Hey everyone I am looking to start a new guild PvE kinda not heard of on this server but I am wanting to just jump into and get as many people that I can that are interested in starting this I only able to run normals right now but I am in the learning process myself switched from PvP if you're interested in forming this guild with me feel free to whisper me or send me mail, cheers! -DobbeiDobbei3 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 <<Steely>>Needs officers and levelers! I'm in need of levelers who want some extra gold and get to 90 (10g per level under lvl 50 30g per level after). I also need some motivated officers. No kids please but must want to recruit and move towards end game raids. I have been playing on and off since pretty much the beginning. What a guild like they used to be years ago before LFR, when people chat and you don't have that long two hour pause between guild conversations.Willtell2 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Arena Virgin I want to start doing arena and need a bit of help. Actually I have no FCKN IDEA what To do.. HELP!Blitsklieg3 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Wts 9/9 Gold CMs 90k for 9/9, 10k per dungeon. You get a mount, some mog gear, and a title. Title is "The Undaunted" Pst sixtyeightwh, or Shadowfight in game to talk about buying.Sixtysrogue3 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Seeking CM grp Looking to do CM golds before they remove them please contact me in game or on here thank you!Psyouslock1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Where is the Alliance? I'd like to know if there's still resistance in the alliance on this server... I feel like they're all gone, I wanna hear Alliance voice to stand up against the horde dominance ! I still believe ! STAND UP ! WE CAN GO BE MORE IN WOD ! FOR THE ALLIANCE !Kyrani2 Sep 8, 2014