Tichondrius

Dec 18, 2014 [H] Nerve - Mythic WOD Progression LFM Nerve is a 10man Horde guild comprised of former #1 10m Tichondrius Alliance raiders during Cataclysm. Due to Pandas, we quit, and are now coming back excited for the new expansion. We are forming a 20m Mythic weekly run and are interested in exceptional CASTER / RANGED DPS and 1 or 2 healers (class doesn't matter) - MOP raiding experience isn't mandatory, as I understand MOP turned a lot of people off the game - what I do care about is any past top-performing raids you've been a part of, which shows that you're able to perform well in a group, and perform consistently. When I say exceptional, I don't just mean adept at hitting buttons and avoiding fire. We are looking for genuine people who have a passion for raiding at the highest level they're able to. We are looking at Tue / Wed / Thu 7pm - 10pm realm time, these times are preliminary, and will vary depending on roster availability. Whisper Lifelover (Kestaa#1156) or I (Mute#1806) in-game with any questions. 7/7 HEROIC.Mutiilation9 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 A S Y L U M (H) LFM DPS Raiders Hello, our core raid group is looking to recruit a few more dps. We are in need of warlocks, elemental and/or enhance shamans, and boomkin. Also taking healers with dps offspec, especially priests/paladins. We are 5/7 N and 1/7 H and progressing with each raid. Be kind, courteous, willing to follow directions, meet dps needs, and have minimum 630 ilvl. We use Ventrilo, microphones are a plus. Reply here with your RealID and we can communicate in game. Thank you.Amps0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 AntiVenom Now Recruiting! AntiVenom is looking for a solid experienced group of raid members to progress through Mythic Raiding, We are just starting out with a lot of experience between our core group. Looking for Anyone that's interested in running with at least a 640 ilvl! Have experience through 7/7 Highmaul and 1/7 Heroic Currently! If interested contact Ærms in game mail (alt 147) or add me to battletag at Rayo#1268 or Duzzkey#1408Ærms3 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 LF Active Alliance PvP Guild I'm currently re rolling a toon on tich and want to find a active PvP guild that actually puts together rbgs for all MMRs not just 2k and ups.Smitebawlz0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 [H] Vibe Tribe 1/7M LF RShaman + DPS The Vibe Tribe is currently a 20 man semi-hardcore progression focused raiding guild on US - Tichondrius and is looking for a few exceptional players to fill our Mythic content team. We are currently progressing on Twin Ogron. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-11:30 PM PST with the occasional raid on Saturday and/or Sunday during progression based on whether or not we feel like we are close to downing the boss and if all of our raiders want to come to raid on extra days. Current Recruitment Needs- Damage: Feral Druid - HIGH! Frost/Unholy DK - HIGH! Fury Warrior - HIGH! Frost Mage - Medium MM Hunter - Medium Elemental Shaman - Medium Healing: Resto Shaman - HIGH! Holy Paladin - HIGH! Mistweaver Monk - Medium However we encourage all exceptional players to apply. 1/7M Highmaul What we expect from you: - 645 ilvl - You will be required to post an application and meet with us for a ventrilo interview. - We expect you to be a dedicated member and ready for anything progression throws at you. - Sufficient knowledge of your class and how to play it to its fullest potential. - Survivability and Adaptability to on the fly situations. - Positive attitude - Have an open mind and a decent personality What you can expect from us: - Guild repairs - Some awesome people - Focused progression raiding - Lots of bad jokes Outside of Raid - Outside of raid we are a very busy bunch of friends doing Challenge Modes, Battlegrounds, Arenas, Transmog Runs, and soon a little bit of RBGs. We are a multi gaming community and could find us across multiple platforms and other games such as League of Legends. Location - Our base of operations is US - Tichondrius the most populated and one of the most competitive PvP servers. A large population brings a lot of opportunities in the economy and all social aspects of PvE and PvP. Please whisper Oakspeaker (Knockout#1411) or Breaker (Tesla#1755) in game if you have any questions. Accepting applications on our website, http://vibetribe.enjin.com/homeOakspeaker18 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Guild Recruiting. "Cant Quit" Looking for Resto Druid. DK tank, mage and Holy pally. If interested please contact anyone in the guild. Raid times are Fri-sat 6:30-9:30Apc1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Looking for a semi serious rbg guild. As far as experience goes I've gotten to 2k rating as a boomkin last season.I know the meta right now has shifted to multiple boomkins but I know what's expected of a warlock in any rbg situation whether it be to sit in mid and dot everything or to sit at a node and scream to the top of my lungs when a stealth class tries to cap over me. In Wod I've made the decision to main a warlock and take it a little bit more seriously than I did last expansion. Currently I've been wanting to look for a group to build some sort of chemistry and team work with while push rating. Xenno#1737 is my btag. Message me if you're interested in a Warlock that can play Aff/Destro well.Xenoblime2 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 [H]<Turmoil> recruiting for raiding comp 6/7 Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, 5:30 - 9:00 pm. Recruiting priority Tanks - Main and Off (full) pvp and fill Healers - (full) pvp and fill DPS - 13,000 dps minimum with silver proving grounds. (open) pvp and main comp. PVE: Knowledge of the content and fights isn't a requirement. Having knowledge of the content and fights will increase your priority for a raid slot. Don't know fights? New to raiding? That's alright. All we ask is that you are able to learn and bring a positive attitude. PVP: We are openly recruiting for pvp. Rated battleground is open to all classes currently. Contact: Lynyrd, Tannked, or Vinnii. Please leave us a message in our recruitment ad if we are not online.Lynyrd4 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 644ilvl 7/7N 2/7H Ret Pally Looking for Guild Been raiding end game content since vanilla on a variety or different classes/specs, took a break during MoP as I found it extremely dry and boring. I am available to raid everyday from about 5pm-12pm server time. I have cleared 7/7 normal highmaul and 2/7 heroic highmaul with my past guild and come to raids ready with enchants/gems/consumables as well as boss mechanic knowledge and raid awareness. If you have a guild looking for a ret paladin for similar current WoD raid experience/progression please contact me in-game or add my Btag. Dreadslayer#1531Javana1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 TheoryCraft 7/7H LFM TheoryCraft is looking for some skilled DPS to round out our roster as we finish up Heroic and head into Mythic. We are a close group of gamers from all over the world who are always having a good time while progressing at a good pace. We're in need of a few more reliable raiders who can match our raid times - Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday from 5pm to 8pm Server. We are currently in need of the following DPS classes: Shaman, Warrior, Warlock, and DK. All other classes and specs including tanks and healers we are full on; but we can find a way to fit any exceptional player into our raid, so talk to us if you really think you would be a good fit. Looking for a minimum of 640 ilvl at this point in the expansion. And as always, logs are a plus. If you're looking for a guild and we match your needs, hit me up in game @ Dahtuna#1524Aeson0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Tank LF CM group Looking to find a few dedicated brosephs for CMs. Would love to hit gold in all, and get rather mediocre looking transmog. Thank you!Lightflow0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 633 Boomkin 633 boomkin looking for late night raid group (11pm server or later). I can also do Fri/Sat anytime. PST me in game, or reply here to chat more! Carebear#1391Bathsheda0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Large Gaming Community LF Guild [H] A number of us are original Tich players and some (including myself from day 1), back from the days of From Ashes, Bloodshot, TAO, Noto, etc. Many of us are doing what we never though would happen and are returning to WoW. We are a part of a very large gaming community that has an established presence in quite a few other games. The goal of said community is to maintain a respectful, adult environment for all members. That's really the extend of rules. The mission is really to make playing games more fun for everyone involved, casual or hardcore. We do this by working with large guilds in a number of games so that members in one game have a solid group to play with in many others. The way we grow is by finding established guilds and having them "take over" in that game. They run themselves autonomously, nothing changes, no leadership influence etc. By joining they gain access to all of our other members which has had a significant impact on guild's member base. Additionally they have a vote on what the community does as a whole. A few other things we provide: -512 Teamspeak hosted on our own servers -Custom built website with fulltime dev (also hosted on our own servers), we will setup a section for each chapter to use if they wish -Access to thousands of members, across the globe All that said, we are looking for a medium-large sized, active horde guild to take over for us in WoW. A key part of this is that we don't want a guild that is packed with alts and really isn't that active. The goal here is to find a guild that is established, has a proven leadership team in place and will thrive for some time so that our members have a solid, active place to play. We have a mix of hardcore and casual members, some who love PvP and many who are PvE fanatics. We have a lot of solid players who did raiding back in vanilla when it took some effort and a few who who excel at PvP. Please PM me if you are interested. PS. One concern that always comes up with this is people think they won't be run autonomously and/or that there will be influence on how they do things. I just want to be 100% clear, that will not be the case. Think of this like the UN -just much closer to each other. The only change if any is that you would play on the TS we provide (which may save you some $$). You can reach me at Worthington#1573Sicerius0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Nezpakuti of <Syndicate of Scallywags> ninja So I accepted an invite into a trash heroic farm, and this player: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Nezpakuti/advanced He was RL and ninja looted to himself a 670 BOE healing back, as he was tanking. Not sure what your server is like... "gg noob, don't pug" or something a bit more mature, but figured this (not being much) is all I could really do about it.Mcgritterson2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 651 Guardian Druid looking for guild 651 guardian druid looking for a guild to grow with, got a few others dps/heals that may be looking for homes as well. Availability is anytime after 430p server throughout the week.Wormwood3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 [A] WTS Profession Kits Trying to gauge interest in profession kits so I can start getting them made. Please post here with your realID and which kit you would like! Thanks!Tidecaller3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 A S Y L U M (H) Raiding Guild LFM Hello, we are currently looking for core raiders for our group. We are in need of healers, warlocks, and a boomkin. Ilvl 630 required. We are currently 5/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic. Raid times are various days after 6pm server. Respond here and we can talk in game!Amps2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 <Jacked on dat Pre> 5/7 1/7 Need heals! Need casters and heals! <Jacked on Dat Pre> Su/Mo/Tue 8:15pm server. Currently 6/7N 1/7H Currently Recruiting: DKs Warlocks Mages Ele/Resto Shamans Balance/Resto Druids Any exceptional players are always welcome. Anybody above 635, legendary ring, and can pull 15k+ dps every fight is needed. We will be using EPGP loot system for progression style, then possibly going into personal loot on farmed content in the future. Having viable Heroic ready off specs is huge, being able to jump from DPS to heals/tank is always a huge plus. We will also accept other classes and specs with raiding experience, or if you just want a place to hang with late night people as a casual, that's perfectly fine with us! We enjoy making new friends. Off nights we enjoy arenas, BGs and doing alt runs. Feel free to add me Sneed#1120 for any questions you might still have.Beastmodër9 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 2 Healers LF Raiding guild As the title says, my friend and I would like to find a consistent guild to clear Heroic and beyond. Pugging has been a nightmare and we are consistently the top performers in all of our pugs. I'm a Resto Druid and he is a Disc Priest, both of us have a very high understanding of our class/spec. What we'd bring: Raid experience dating back to vanilla. Knowledge and research of fights before hand. Consistent top (or competitive with the top healer) performance. Flexible raiding schedules. Progression raiding attitude (no problem banging our heads into the same boss without complaining or quitting). Both of us have equally geared DPS off specs, however, we'd both also prefer to keep healing. Offering a DPS off spec to the raid would be an absolute last resort and done only on a necessary basis. For any additional details or questions, contact me in game. Use my BNet tag and include that you're a guild please and thank you. Addand#1517Virostko5 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 [H] LFM Chaos Reborn Hello, Chaos Reborn is currently in need 2 Healers and a few Ranged DPS we're currently 6/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic, preferred healing classes are, MW and Resto shammy but will take any healers, we raid tues/sundays from 7:30-10:30 server time, please feel free to contact our GM at Celsus#1644, thedoctor#11848, or feel free to post here, will be checked daily, thanks for your time.Pwndaexprêss4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 (H) Simplicite is recruiting for WOD Simplicite is a new and upcoming guild building up for WoD. We're comprised of a laid back group of individuals who just want to kill some content in a timely manner without all the drama that comes with hardcore guilds. We also have a decent roster of 2200+ rated pvpers that want to try and compete at the level this server is known for. Until WoD we raided as a 25m guild from Vanilla through Cata where many of us took breaks since most did not find MoP as entertaining as other xpacs. We all decided to come back together and rebuild here on Tich, and with that being said, we are looking to swell the ranks in order to raid heroics and mythics in WoD. We promote a competitive atmosphere and encourage anyone to apply even if your class isn't specifically listed below... Not currently recruiting any tanks. Current Needs Shaman - Ele, and resto Druid - feral, resto, and boomkin Mages Monk - WW and MW Priest - shadow Rogues Warlocks Death Knight Any and all exceptional players will be considered. Raid Schedule Mon, Tues, Wed, We are an EST guild so raids will be 3:30pm Server and last until 7:00pm server (6:30pm est – 10:00pm est)Monday's are reserved for progression and as a make-up day. Loot Distribution We run a loot council, and priority is given to what feels like the biggest upgrade for the group as a whole. What We Expect You are capable of playing your main spec and an off-spec as needed, and able to take constructive criticism.Your gear is up to par for current content, and you know how to chant, gem, forge correctly. You're reliable! Our schedule isn't demanding, and as such you are expected to give advanced warning if unable to make it. We realize real life happens. You're motivated. We don't expect to explain every boss to you when progression hits, and you already know what needs to be done. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of us below. Erbodhe#1521 Trillstar#1873Trillstar34 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 H <Venomous> needs Hpal/Rsham + DPS 7/7N 2/7H <Venomous> needs exceptional DPS for 3 night progression raids. We are looking for dedicated players that know their class and are willing to push into Mythic raids with us. DPS willing to cover a Heals spot in the event the need arises is a bonus. Raid times are 530p to 930p+ Tues-Wed-Mon. Contact me at battle tag Reznor#1842Wormwood4 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 [A/H] LF PvP Guild I'm thinking of transferring to Tich. Open to ally and horde. I would like a focus on RBGs or Arenas, and an active guild that is willing to help me improve as a better player and teammate. Not bad, but not as good as I could be. Looking to bring my rogue over, he is 96 now, will be 100 very soon. I used to play pally/rogue before cata. I have a 100 mage, 100 pally, and the rogue. I want an active, skilled PvP guild who is willing to help a player improve. Let me know. DaymanCometh#1273Soméoné1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 [H] Inhibitor. Late night (est) Inhibitor on Area 52 (US) is seeking out exceptional players to finish out our 20 man roster. Currently we are 6/7 N 1/7 H and quickly pushing forward. We are in need of several roles and specific classes to fill those roles. The list is as follows: Tanks: Paladin-Open for trial(High priority) Blood Death Knight-Open for trial Guardian Druid- Open for trial Warriors- closed Healers: Holy Paladin- Open for trial (High priority) Mistweaver Monk- Open for trial (High priority) Holy Priest- Open for trial Restoration Druid- closed Restoration Shaman- Will accept with Ele MS/OS DPS: Shadow Priest- Open for trial (High priority) Balance Druid- Open for trial (High priority) Mage x2- Open for trial (High Priority) Elemental shaman WITH Restoration OS-Open for trial Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 10 PM- 1 AM (est) and Thursday 10:30 PM- 1:30 AM (est) We ask for players with previous raiding experience. We will ask for logs and an interview will be held. Trial spots will last about 2 weeks. In that time if we decide to keep you, any cross-server fees may be helped with. Please reply to this post with your Battle-tag information OR you may add one of the recruitment officer's Battle-tags: Jared#1632 Ustengrav#1494 Cop#1480 Milkme#1978Wtsepicheals1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <H> Bear Tank LF PvE guild Decent item level to start out normal highmaul, 636 have an alt warrior that I would gear up if you would rather have a prot warrior/fury. Raid times preferably later than 6 30 ST [can change if a deal breaker just need a heads up] and day doesn't matter either, I would prefer a guild that is a bit more than "casual" due to recent life changes I can dedicate the hours needed to help a guild looking to progress though heroic and into mythic before blackrock comes out. My end game raiding experience isn't to long I end game raided BC and WotLK as a mage and prot warrior. Nothing to fancy but I know how to follow/learn mechanics and be prepared for raids. I really want to tank but I would also be willing to learn boomkin or switch to feral if that is what a guild needs. Might just need to re run some heroics for gear and a bit of a refresher. thanks for reading Battle tag is Knue#1905Bromatosoup2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Disc Priest LF Pve Guild Looking for a guild that needs a competent priest that currently pulls 22-25k heals with 636ilvl. I'm on 8 to 12 PM Server time and during the day on weekends. P.S. Hit me up in game or leave a response here Update: 643 iLvlFrankdank3 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <Accelerate> Selling Highmaul Heroic Carries! Like the title says, we are now selling Highmaul Heroic carries for gold, FULL CLEAR. PM or mail Yayaa in-game or add Mishkaran#1234 to btag for prices.Yayaa3 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 [H] Prot warrior and Prot Pally LF Guild! Friend and I are looking for a guild that we can raid with. We are both tanks. Can raid any time and any day. We are willing to put the time in to achieve our goal of high end raiding like we used to. Continue reading for more information about us: Myself: I started playing at the end of Vanilla and started raiding in BC. I raided hardcore with my rogue a few days a week. But when we became in need of a tank, I started leveling a warrior and soon was tanking on him full time. My experience tanking in BC is limited to Grul and Mag. When wrath came along I got a lot more raiding done. My high point in wrath I was raiding 3-4 days a week. Usually tanking. But the rare case dps when we would test other tanks for our guild. Took a break in Cata. Came back in Pandaland. I wasn't able to get hardcore at all. But I do have experience with most of those fights on reg. My friend: Firstlight-tichondrius Hard core PvPer in Vanilla and BC. Got her raiding start in Wrath. Main dps and off healed in her hardcore raiding guild. 3-4days a week. But Cata came and life got to busy to raid...But when Pandaria started, she was able to do tons of LFR while activily trying to find a group on her old server for regulars. We are both avid tankers. But are willing to switch dps and in her case heal if need be. I am currently leveling an alt healer that I would not mind healing with.(Pally healer) Contact us here for more information or message me online at: Jarrior#1409 Looking forward to raiding with you all. -Jarrior-Tichondrius -Firstlight-TichondriusJarrior1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 I've Missed You All! Who wants to play?Talalanthala10 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Hunter LF pvp guild Just looking for a decent pvp guild I dont really care how big the guild is, would prefer a tight knit friendly guild, that I can be social in as well.Sunniitokes0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [H] Ironborn recruiting for Raids. East coast ...Fistycuffs4 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] Starting fresh - Looking for PvP friends Hey there, after a long time of playing horde since vanilla, I have finally made the switch to playing alliance. I am very interested in playing a Disc Priest in arena's and RBG's and I'm looking for a tightly knit group of people with reasonable CR's who would be willing to show me the ropes of being alliance, and the patience to help me learn how to be a respectable priest. I look forward to hearing from you all. Hope your weekend is starting out alright!Getstoopid1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Looking for a home (horde or alliance) To start, I currently have 8 90's on tich. Priest pally warlock on alliance, druid monk warrior Hunter mage on horde. I just started playing again after a long break. Haven't raised since wrath and I really miss being part of a core group. I'm looking for purpose basically. I have all these characters, but can't decide what to do. What I need is a groups of chill mofos to raid with. Either faction. Obviously I'd have to level up my character and get gear and whatnot, but I want to invest myself into a guild focused on core pve. 10 mans are fine by me. If you're looking for a dedicated, mature, and eager member that will look forward to contributing heavily in the near future, hit me up #HeavyG1912Balestra0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 (H) <Hypnotize> 10M Raiding Guild Recruiting <Hypnotize> is a newly formed guild of friends and blokes focused on 10 Man raiding for the remainder of WotLK and the upcoming expansion. For the moment we are working on finishing up our ICC meta achieves for the frostwyrms. First off, what we need: -Boomkin -Enhancement Shaman -Warlock - Resto Shaman - Blood Death Knight Our doors are always open to skilled players who may not fit our desired class search. Raid Times will be as follows: Wednesday/Thursday Nights - 9pm - 12 midnight Server Time We will have a third raid night on either Fri/Sat/ or Sunday nights. Some of us have lives outside of WoW, so this Raid Day will be determined once we're closer to filling up. Our goal is to hit the ground running as soon as Cata arrives, as we intend to enter and progress through raid content within 1-2 weeks of Cata launch. For More Information you can contact Meischzbgr, myself, or Birdflesh in game; or you can stop by our website http://hypnotize.guildomatic.com/ . Thanks :)Onions1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] Rogue and resto Druid looking for guild We're two friends that recently came back to the game, we're looking for a guild for PVE and PVP progression. We both have raiding experience as well as rated BG and arena experience.Alathariel0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [A] PvE Guild recruiting WorldStarHipHop is looking for a Holy Priest, Cloth DPS, Fury/Glad Warrior and a Rogue/Monk for our core raid group. We are a semi-casual guild, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9 P.M. Server and usually raid Saturdays as an off-day. Current progression is 6/7 N and 1/7 H on Highmaul. Requirements are that raiders are dedicated, competent, being 630+ ilevel, and do at least 18k DPS. Applicants may post here, or message either myself, Roidfree or Snox ingame. (Tichondrious)Trigus0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 5 Casuals looking for casual PvP & PvE guild Hi there, I have a my self and 4 buddies (3 being real life friends) looking for a home for casual PvE (10 man normal heroic raids) with not to hefty of a schedule and with a lot of interest in PvP as well, we're looking for steady RBG groups, people to BG with etc. If anyone has a home for us, let me know.Jlahey0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [N] <Blackheart> recruiting for progression Blackheart has been a semi-hardcore raiding guild since 3.3. We are comprised of East Tennessee locals all of whom frequently come together whenever celebration is due. We are just now beginning progression, thus we are not asking that you have any experience with raiding this expansion. Schedule Our raid times run from 7:00 - 10:00 PST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.Loot System We use Robot loot council along with common scene. Loot is distributed on the basis of how it will benefit guild progression the best.Players Needed We are currently in search for a Marksmanship Hunter, a Holy Paladin, two Elemental Shamans, two Demonology Warlocks, and a Mistweaver Monk.Please do not hesitate to comment on this thread or add me on BattleNet if you are interested. Gabriel#12330Lekrigg0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Rogue | Hunter LF Friday/Saturday Raiding (H) Hello, Friend and I are looking for a Friday/Saturday night raiding guild. Lots of past PVE experience. We know most the current boss mechanics and have no troubles learning new encounters and make minimal mistakes while doing so.... Classes: - Rogue (539ilvl) -Hunter (535ilvl) PST in game or reply back! Thanks BloodveinsBloodveins0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 poundfist? next spawn???Beingofdark6 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 ilvl 631 prot pally looking for guild im looking for a fun guild that has a spot for me to tank i love to tank iv tanked since litch king i lvled my 2nd pally 1 to 87 in prot. i know my ilvl is low but that is just right now it going up as soon as im done typeing this im a very freindly person send my in game mail if im not online or hit me up if i am raid times im looking for are weekends 9 to w.e or weekdays 9 to 11Infomus0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 [H] 640ILVL MW/WW LOOKING FOR RAID Title pretty much explains it all. Currently around 20k dps and 30k+ hps. Looking for a decent raid group to clear content (anything around 7-8pm server) . ThnxThugfistx7 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 LF Tailor with Contender's Silk Raiment will tip and provide mats!!Flunitrazpam1 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Monk Heals LF RBG Group I'm gud. @Coolminute0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 647 Feral/645 resto druid lf mythic guild As it says in the title, I'm a well geared druid that knows my class fairly well. I've been raiding for years now dating back to wrath. If you want to know more feel free to send me a message in game! The only days I can't raid are Sat and Sunday.Velusha1 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 How To Get Out Of Fire! Found this funny video. It's a must watch lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evSK64H-NK8Rustyknife1 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Mage LF guild! Looking for a raiding guild close to eastern time also have a healer buddy and a tanking buddy as well who are interested in joining. All of us have full 633+ ilvl gear.Hydrosa3 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Want to TRADE gold (please look) Forgive me if this is illegal or not allowed if it is, please flag this post and have a mod delete it but.... I'm having trouble making gold on my horde toon on a pvp server and cant commit real life $$ to doing a server or faction switch. So my offer is this. Would anyone like to trade THEIR gold on Kil'Jaedan, Horde side. For MY gold on Tichondrius Alliance side? I would prefer 1:1 but might be open to slightly more given on my end. If so please PM here. Or reply to this thread.Biohazurd0 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Brewmaster monk looking for guild So, I'm been playing wow for some time now, made a lvl 90 rogue on a low population server, but I never got into a guild, so i though it would be a good idea to join one! I'm a BM monk and i would like to join a guild that i could do some raids and meet new people. I'm gearing up on heroics (ilvl 624) and could do raids as soon as i reach ilvl 630. I never got into PvP, but could try, however I can't say i would like to join a PvP guild, as what I prefer the most is PvE.Haac1 Dec 12, 2014