Tichondrius

Dec 11, 2014 Alliance pvp How is the alliance pvp on tich? any 2200+ guilds? hows ashran que and win lose ratio? easy to find arenas or rbgs on trade? thanks!Bimmer0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 RaF on Tich alliance Edit: Found a partnerBikaku0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 [H] Talented Failures 6/7N & 1/7H <Talented Failures> 6/7N and 6/7 heroic is a Horde progression guild based on Tichondruis and is currently recruiting exceptional players to progress through Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for players that can maintain 90% attendance and perform to the highest levels during raid hours. All raid spots are competitive, so anyone capable of solid performance is encouraged to apply. While we are focused on progression as a guild, we also like to enjoy the time that we spend in the game and try to maintain a lighthearted atmosphere and have a few laughs even during difficult encounters. Raiding Hours: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 8:00PM - 11:00PM (PST) <Talented Failures> uses a Loot System known as EPGP to distribute loot; it uses a ratio of attendance to gear received. This allows members that consistently contribute to the guild to receive loot, while also having a lower barrier for entry for new members compared to other DKP systems. Our current needs: - Exceptional Ranged DPS, specifically casters - Exceptional Melee DPS - Anyone strong at their chosen class! We can use as many solid players as possible progressing through WoD. While your chosen class might not be listed above, we still encourage you to apply because all applicants are considered and ALL raid spots are competitive and given to the best performing individual that can fill that raid spot. Contact Information: The guild master, Kezrek, can be contacted in game by in-game mail or whisper, or you can apply at http://talentedfailures.guildlaunch.com/ Website: http://talentedfailures.guildlaunch.com/Kezrek0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 @ WAR MACHINE Hello I am new to the server and I'd like to just warn people about the guild <WAR MACHINE> Being on the server for no more than a day I have never seen so much disrespect and foul language from one guild. I ask a simple question in general chat and get a response. "Kill yourself you American inbred f*** " Followed by a multitude of 4 letter words not appropriate for forums. I told an officer of the guild about this members language and he responded by telling me to grow up and put me on ignore. I never normally make forum posts but people like this ruin the world of warcraft community. What happened to that friendly WoW environment from the old days where everyone was friendly and worked together? If you're new to the server try to stay away from WAR MACHINE or else you may be drastically offended. That's all hope everyone has a wonderful day and happy WoWing! (:Miyagibonsai1 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Hunter lf solid raid spot Looking for a spot in a progression team, I can have perfect attendance outside of 4pm-10pm server time. So basically early morning/late night guild is what I am looking for. Hit me up Porkstompa#1483, I will also check the thread daily.Porksnipes0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Anyone From Kansas Area? I live in Overland Park, Kansas. Anyone else out there and wanna do some questing/dungeons/pvp?Xenogan0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 H <The Unbroken Vanguard> recruiting for WoD. .Pórthos40 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 H - [We Do Content] need all specs CST guild Hello! We are a casual raiding guild with 2 raids nights a week on thursdays and sundays at 5pm server time (7 pm central) We are progressing through normal Highmaul and currently have 4/7 bosses down. A little full on ret paladins and hunters. Really need a DK/Druid/Monk tank and some ranged DPS and HEALS! PST me in game :D!Ythica0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Shadowmourne Recruiting (DPS, Heals) Shadowmourne is now recruiting DPS and Heals for raiding and all classes for RBGS and Arenas. We do not have any requirements as of now other than: 1. Being able to communicate in English 2. Being okay with a guild that is more casual than serious If you meet these requirements and wish to request an invite or more information send either Thedub, Awyeahh, Worrmage, Zuljigdfg or Ghoar an in game message.Thedub1 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 [A] Shadowpriest LF arena partners (2k+ xp) 2.2k in season 2-3 BC on old account (sold) came back in mop season 14 and got 1993 rating before quitting again returning to game again, no CR, looking for people to play with that has 2k+ experience or close to it please list your xp/tag if interestedMindlapse0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Guild recruitment for casual/social/raiding Hey everyone, Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone may be interested in joining our guild. At the core of our group we are roughly 5-10 players who have been playing since vanilla. We are all adults with jobs, responsibilities, etc so we wanted to create a community within our guild more than just focus on your skill/ item level . We aren't looking for hardcore players that need to be world firsts or be logged in everyday- but we do want to start looking into regular meetings to play, progress, etc. the current guild name sort of stuck and is a place holder at the moment of you happen to be offended (it's funny it's gone on this long and there are other people with variations of it now ). Anyways, once we have some regulars then we have no problem taking interest in name change, vent/mumble/ts server, site, etc. We are drama free and willing to work with anyone that is mature. Feel free to send me an in game message/mail to add you and possibly your Skype to start. Thanks!Isundir3 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Friend invites What is up with friend invites from opposite faction? Does the Horde do this as well? I don't want to hear your trash talk one liner or your internet rage. I am going to get lots of invites now aren't I? lol.....Ghamble2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H]<Overblink> Recruiting raiders Hello Tich, Overblink is a pve focused guild looking to recruit more members for WoD raid progression. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild seeking more laid back raiders. We are currently accepting all classes/roles with the only requirement being that you know your class and come raid ready. Our raid times are M-W 730st to 1030st If interested reply on here or reach me in-game @ sly#1954 or apply at our website overblink-guild.enjin.comFún1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H]- LF Players for a weekly "pug" raid After 7-8 years of playing this game, the guild applications and loot councils/dkp, power-craving officers, and pending approvals, kind of just over it. We are just looking to raid the current content and have a decent time trying. We have a core group that has been playing together forever, and the experience we bring is dense dating back to WotLK (including top WoL meters, top 50 World kills, Glory mounts during current content). Currently we have Tank DK (Kagrennac) (can dps) Monk Tank (Valmont) Prot Warr (Vykun) Healers Shaman Priest (Zorbie) DPS Feral (Shiftlawl) Mage (Cimbyote) Hunter (Moddom) Warr/Spriest (not sure) We are open to all roles We would prefer 630 ilvl Loot will be group loot for the most part, if we can get regulars, it will be more of it's a bigger upgrade for someone, we would prefer it but if not it happens. We would prefer 6-8/9 server time, Wed/Thurs if possible (start with Flex to learn fights) Any questions, contact me in game at Hydro#1269 (Prokiter) or Bakery#1286 (Shiftlawl)Prokiter11 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Blizzard please fix Tich it's broken we cant play lag is so bad server wide ... I just died. got a rez here dialog, took it, started combat, got the npc to 20% hp, got a loading screen, woke fully healthy in a GY across the map. Really this is ridiculous.Toxicburn7 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 LF solid hunter for 3s 2400 exp Disc/Feral Lf solid hunter for jungle. Looking to push glad this season.Woundx3 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 New to the server. hey im new to the server im looking for a place to raid. I am on pst time and im usually a late night raider.Polestack1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H] Pacifists - Social PvP guild LFM Hello! <Pacifists> is a new social PvP guild recruiting decent mature players interested in BGs/arenas! we're also setting up RBG teams and possibly PvE content (PVE if theres interest!) Help me build an awesome community we have a teamspeak server :D Looking for quality members :)Morphastx2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Priest LF late night raiding guild Just as the title says! Looking for any guild or even just a group of players to get some real raiding done with, would even be open to faction transferGênêsîs0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H] <Kamehameha> Recruiting for Raids/RBGs Aloha, Kamehameha is recruiting and is looking for mainly ranged DPS and healers. We are a late night PvE/PvP guild that raids mainly on Tuesdays-Thursday from 8pm-12am Server time and RBGs afterwards. We are a Hawaii based guild but all are welcomed to join our family. If interested please contact me in game or reply to the post. Mahalo, PaenitentiaPaenitentia0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Disc Priest looking for PVP Guild with RBG's. I am looking for a pvp guild that has a few opening in their RBG team. I have 1900 Rbg exp and looking to make more. Msg me on here or in game if you have something that fits.Bloodÿ0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H]<Me and My Vatos> Recruiting for Raiding "Me and my Vatos" is recruiting players for our progression group and for future mythic raid. We are a small group of friends who are trying to get back into raiding and get some loot. We take it seriously but we like to have fun. We are 4/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic. Looking to get 6/7+ this week We are currently raiding 3 days a week Tues/Thursday/Sunday from 7-11PST We are looking for All Classes! Reply on this post or if you want to reach us in game add Tim#12884 or Proteje#1663Kunismila0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H] Barstool Prophets TuesThurs 7-10pm Server PVE raiding guild looking for more members to progress while building to Mythic content. We are a casual guild that has fun raiding. We are not strict but do require you know your class and come prepared. If your interested PST me or any other guildy. We are primarily in need of healers at the moment, but we welcome any player with a good attitude.Nuggernaut0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 best rapper on server best rapper purityx-tichondrius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU0Pktlr9aYSolacex0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 Any alliance PvP guilds hello I have just came back from taking a 3 year break and I am looking for an alliance pvp guild. Any information would be greatly helpful.Natureboyy1 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 Seal of Tempered Fate Does anyone know where the Vendor for Seal of Tempered Fate has gone? I'm in the hut he is supposed to be at and he isn't there.Rollupajay3 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 [H] <Angst> Progression raiding is recruiting Hello, Angst is refreshing our roster of friends and experienced raiders in a reformed progression guild, consolidated on Tichondrius Horde. We’re a friendly crew of gamers with roots in vanilla and BC. We plan to progress through mythic modes in WoD as we’ve done with past content, and we’ll have an awesome time along the way! We are recruiting for suitable raiders with mythic experience, available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6PM - 10PM server time (PST). Depending on the availability of raiders, we will probably be considering Thursdays or Mondays for a third raid night. Loot is typically distributed by need/greed. However, loot council will come into play when determining fair distribution and efficiency as we progress. We don’t need any aggressive personalities or awkward creeps. Please know how to skillfully push your buttons, use vent, don’t be weird, and prosper! High needs: Blood DK, Guardian Druid, or Brewmaster Monk Holy Paladan, Resto Druid, or Resto Shaman Warlock Medium needs: Mage Balance Druid Elemental Shaman All other exceptional players will be seriously considered! Contact me or any other guild members in game on Tichondrius Horde, or feel free to add my battletag: James#14355. Thanks!Heatur3 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 [H] Talented Failures 6/7N & 1/7H <Talented Failures> 6/7N and 6/7 heroic is a Horde progression guild based on Tichondruis and is currently recruiting exceptional players to progress through Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for players that can maintain 90% attendance and perform to the highest levels during raid hours. All raid spots are competitive, so anyone capable of solid performance is encouraged to apply. While we are focused on progression as a guild, we also like to enjoy the time that we spend in the game and try to maintain a lighthearted atmosphere and have a few laughs even during difficult encounters. Raiding Hours: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 8:00PM - 11:00PM (PST) <Talented Failures> uses a Loot System known as EPGP to distribute loot; it uses a ratio of attendance to gear received. This allows members that consistently contribute to the guild to receive loot, while also having a lower barrier for entry for new members compared to other DKP systems. Our current needs: - Exceptional Ranged DPS, specifically casters - Exceptional Melee DPS - Anyone strong at their chosen class! We can use as many solid players as possible progressing through WoD. While your chosen class might not be listed above, we still encourage you to apply because all applicants are considered and ALL raid spots are competitive and given to the best performing individual that can fill that raid spot. Contact Information: The guild master, Kezrek, can be contacted in game by in-game mail or whisper, or you can apply at http://talentedfailures.guildlaunch.com/ Website: http://talentedfailures.guildlaunch.com/Kezrek0 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 Returning for WoD hardcore GM LF Raiders The raiding requirements are 3 times a week, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 7 to 11 pm server time. This is intended to be a hardcore guild with competitive slots for each position with the intention of competing to be within the top 5 slots on the server. I just came back last Monday, was level 90 and now I have a 633 ilvl so I am looking for passionate players that want to be the best and can are willing to put forth the effort it takes to be the best. Players that show up early, have their gems and enchants and know the fights. I know that it will take a few weeks to get off of the ground and I am looking for players that want to win and are willing to listen. I am looking for all positions for a 20 man Mythic raiding team and I will be building this team from the ground up. Message me (Send a letter to my ig mailbox) in game or leave a message here if you are interested. Please note that simply having an interest does not guarantee you a position, but even if you aren't on the mythic team that you can still attend normal/heroic raids with the group. If you are interested please post your ilvl and your class/spec. I will be updating this thread as I acquire more players.Eranith0 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 LFG 640 highmaul gear PST in chatBairdrailord0 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 AFF/DESTRO Lock LF RBG Guild/Team Im just looking for a spot on a team or guild that consistently wants to push rating and be competitive. Add my btag and send me a tell. CZAAN#1434Czaan0 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 lag is bad 12/7 !!!!! tichondrius has lag so bad right now can't do anything wtf ddos??Edacity2 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 1 tank and 2 DPS (or 3) LF Heroic/Mythic pro Hi, 643 Ret. 641 Hunter. 641 Prot/Guardian (will go guardian if no tank spot). Looking to transfer and for a guild to join. Our current guild is super flaky and we're looking for a guild that we're not the only ones playing well in to the point in which we're practically carrying. Will provide logs to those interested if you post your btag in the thread for contact, etc. Thanks.Swaggified3 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 WTS mottled drake Hello, Just want to sell a mottled drake, if interested add my Btag Angryburd#1248, willing to negotiate price.Mootaro0 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 [H] LFM Chaos Reborn Hello, Chaos Reborn is currently recruiting Healers/DPS for Heroic Highmaul progression when it is released on Dec 2, we raid on Tues/Sundays from 7:30-10:30 server time, please fell free to contact our GM at Celsus#1644, thedoctor#11848, or feel free to post here, will be checked daily, thanks for your time.Pwndaexprêss7 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 H-Rogue LF Raiding Guild Very skilled rogue looking to join a guild that gets stuff done, looking for a semi serious guild that raids 2 days / nights a week with option of a 3rd. Open to lots of different times just want to have a steady reliable group of people who can progress each week vs. struggle in pugs each week. Lucy#1996Ididthat1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 [A] <United> is recruiting for weekend raids! Weekend raiding guild looking for more people to join our ranks! Please be ilvl 630+ and ready to start raiding! We are currently in need of WW Monks, Deathknights and Warriors! We raid Fri-Sun 7pm - 10pm PST! (could go on to 11pm and beyond if we are progressing) Send tell to Braveheärth, Synergylool or Maxxvertex in game for more info. Or add me on btag Aquino#1945Braveheärth0 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Raid Team Looking for Healer on Friday 6:15PM Greetings! Our raid team is looking for a healer who would like to raid with us every week on Friday 6:15PM Server time. We will only accept: - Mist-weaver Monks. - Holy Paladins. - Resto Shamans. Our item level requirement is 630. However we will still take you even if you're off by one to a couple of points. We are NOT a hardcore raiding guild, so if you expect fast progression or perfection, then I suggest you ignore this entire post. Instead, we are a casual raid guild who are gradual and determined. Essentially, we're a raid team who raid because we love raiding and working together as a team to down bosses. Our current progression is Highmaul 4/7 (Normal). Our website is here if you would like to check out more: http://adventuretimetich.enjin.com/home If you would like to message me and ask any questions, my battle-net is 'TechnoDazza#1411'.Zechlocks2 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Returning Player - Questions about the Realm Hello Tichondrius! I returned to WoW a couple weeks ago and am looking to find a new realm to call home. I have read good things about this realm and would like to ask a few general questions so that I am able to make a more informed decision :) Interested in data for H O R D E. Is there a healthy selection of raiding guilds here, including a selection of the "hardcore" variety? What are the Battleground Queues like? Are there ever log-in issues for the realm? (ie, queue wait time) What is the overall community feel like? (More "lol u mad bro?" or "Anal [...]" than usual?) Thanks for any info, and I look forward to hearing back!Exterminatus1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 "You Tell Me" guild ninjas loot The guild You Tell Me Formed a Highmaul trash farm group and when loot dropped they took loot after losing rolls on both pieces and left.Roflcar1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 <Hitlist> LF Healer for Progression Preferably a Holy Paladin or Shaman Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6-9 Server (9-12 EST). Contact Battletag: DecidingDay#1875 Newly transferred guild to the server, with a 10 man ready to go once we fill this spot! Just looking for potential to progress with this expansion. All solid players so far, and we will be upgrading to Mythic once we have cleared Normal and Heroic Highmaul. (2/7 Normal) We have mumble, and all of us are very experienced and helpful players. We have a lot of fun, and we are just looking for a like-minded player :) Our current roster: Blood DK Prot Paladin Frost Mage Boomkin/Spriest Combat Rogue Enhance Shaman Hunter Holy/Disc Priest Resto Druid We ARE willing to stack classes if you do well enough, we would just really like to make a solid team for this expac. Once our 10 man clears Heroic, we will open up the roster to invite Mythic players.Mesulthur0 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 WTB Everburning Candle Oreshtakk#1658Cahof1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 <Salty Spittoon> Is Recruiting For Raids [H] <Salty Spittoon> Is Recruiting for our Raid group for Highmaul. Raid Days. Wed/Fri/Sun/ With a cleanup crew on Monday Possibly. Times are from 8-11 Server. We are looking for 1 Caster Dps, Pref (Ele Shaman, Lock) and 1 Healer, (Priest, Rdruid.) We have a active guild, and active teamspeak. apply at saltyspittoon.org add me on BTAG Dublime#1547Melvinx0 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 [H] Hunter looking for a new raiding guild Hi everyone! I'm looking for a new raiding to call home. One of the aspects I love most about WoW is the social aspect. Raiding with friends. Sadly, I'm coming back to this game after a break since early MoP and none of my friends (and my old guild) play anymore. I would love to find a new group of friends to play with. A little about myself: - I've been raiding since vanilla WoW both hardcore and casual at different points. I'm a dedicated and knowledgeable raider. I always come with consumables, know the fights, and know how to listen to direction on GS/TS/Vent - I've also ranked consistently around ~2200 in arena when it comes to PvP on different toons - I'm pretty social and outgoing when it comes to guild activity - I know how to play my class. I've been playing a hunter a long long long time. All the way back to the days when every weapon was a hunter weapon =p - I only dinged 100 yesterday, but I'm well on my way to gearing up for Highmaul. Already ilvl 627, hoping to push it up a few more notches tomorrow before the raid opens tuesday So ya, I'd be happy to fill in the gaps with more about myself if anyone is curious. Otherwise, I look forward to hearing about your guild and hopefully becoming a part of it!Lagorin2 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Looking for a guild that helps Members. To whom it may concern, I am looking for a guild that helps members, very active, "FRIENDLY" , and does not belittle someone for not knowing alot about the game in which I do but I haven't been on as much as most. I will in fact contribute to the guild bank and tabs but would just like a social environment.Stannarg1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Best Paladin on Server LFGuild Hello.. I am the best Paladin on Tich and arguably the best pally in the game. I tank so hard mah'!@#$as wanna fine me. Seriously though. Great tank looking for raiding guild. Available 5PM - 8:30PM Server any weeknight and all weekends. add cirillo#1263 on Bnet to inquireBailandoe2 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 LF Guild... So I'm looking for a pretty chill guild, I just started playing again after about 2 years of being gone. I'm looking for a guild that does raid and pvp but also isn't too hardcore about it. (I'm just getting back into the swing of things I don't want to burn myself out too quickly)Morgìana2 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 [H] LF raiding team (multiple people) I have a couple of people that want to raid, maybe join a guild if need be. Our raid times preferably are weds/thurs/fri 7ish-10 or 11 server time. People wanting to raid include: Moonkin (629ilvl, guardian offspec) (myself) Resto Druid (634ilvl, questing moonkin offspec) (Gregorham) BM Hunter (625ilvl) (Gokusann) Please add Derry#1596, msg Derpatroler in game, or reply to topic if you're interested in taking us.Derpatroler1 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Tank/DPS/Heals Druid LOOKing for Guild! Hi, I'm an old vet, BC, LTK, Cata (personal favorite). Like many of you I couldnt deal with the pandas and now I'm back and pumped up for WoD! I am a druid, I've always played a druid.. So I feel comfortable playing any role needed. I am looking for a laid back but professional (good and knowledgeable with WoW) guild to house my talents. If you are looking for someone who can be flexible and doesn't mind missing a few nights, but can play any role. If you raid from 9-12 or so EST, (6-9 PST). Then please shoot me a message in some form! Best, GRUUNDLEGruundle3 Dec 6, 2014