Tichondrius

Jun 19, 2014 [H] 4/14H Recruiting Heal/DPS (Currently we are clearing normal on a weekly basis to gear the new players as we lost 4 core raiders in a short time period due to real life issues.) We raid Tues/Thurs @ 7 server, we are looking for a healer or a dps with heal offspec. HMU in game Runz#1639. I would entertain any class with gear and skill, atleast on a trial basis, so feel free to ask if your looking for a home. We currently have a disc priest so would prefer non-priest classes. Also, looking for players to expand past 10m come WoD. -RunzRuneslikegrl5 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 TOO HOT 6 U waffles.Fapazard2 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 LF Leatherworker with Treads of the Craft Add me @ Diskoh#1540 Tipping 800g, thanksDiscoh0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Need a lv25 alliance guild for levelling battle tag: t174n#1473Elknight0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Fallen Requiem is recruiting (14/14 Normal) Hello! Fallen Requiem is a guild focused on PvE, and progressing through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a tight knit guild who has a very active community with a laid back atmosphere when it comes to hanging out, but progress is taken seriously. Raid Time We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-10:00 server time. Requirements: As of right now we are looking for healers,(specifically a Disc. Priest or a Holy Paladin) but other healers are welcome. DPS are welcome to apply as well due to us trying to convert into a 25 man raiding group and then slim down to a 20 man roster for WoD. Before you apply you must have these things: Item Level of 555 or higher Legendary Cloak Know the ins-and-outs of your class Application Expectations: We would like to know any past raid experience that you have had and if you could please reference any guilds that you have been apart of on Tichondrius that would be greatly appreciated. As for where to apply, you can either mail me in-game or add me on Battle.net (GageA#1457). If you choose to mail me you will be expected to have your Item Level, Class, Spec and any other previous information requested in this post contained in the letter. Battle.net Ids are also required to be apart of a mail sent application so I can easily get back to you. Thank you and have a good day.Troidly44 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 :-) I'm looking for a guild that does raiding Yes its true ... I need a group that is normal, heroic, and flex for raiding.. I have joined a few this year that claim to.. but lol ahhh.. still searching trade for a flex.. which seems to be getting hard to find... I have 3 toons to bring.. a fire mage, a destruction lock, ( both 90) and holy priest that's is not max yet.. hit me up in game Infectedone (mage) , or Helterskeltz (lock) please people.. what's it take to get some raiding action that's not LFR...Infectedone1 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 [H] LF HARDCORE RBG players cr 1750+ ilv 540+ We gonna use central time please check this http://www.wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/ for see what is the central time now use this https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=96F3137B4293E765%21123 to see how the group is going Let me know what times you can play Central time and give me your real id WE WILL PLAY MONDAY TO FRIDAYÐreifh4 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 [H] <Overblink>New 10 Man Progression on Tich Hello all, I am Exally, Raid Leader of Overblink. A few friends and I transferred over to this server a few weeks ago in hopes of creating a raid team to clear normal and heroics. We got a team together in about 2 weeks and in another 2 weeks, we have cleared 13/14 Normals. (Downing Garrosh Monday night). Very solid team, but one of our raid members had RL issues come up, so we are in need of another recruit! We are currently looking for 1 DPS or 1 Tank. iLvl 535 required, and must know all fights of course. Post on here if interested or add me @ IICreedII#1574. Once I come in contact, we will go through the application process. Please have a log from worldoflogs.com ready if possible. Our raid times are 7-10 Server Time, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday evenings.Exally5 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 [H] <SCH> US 175th 14/14H (10) 12/14H (25) <Street Corner Horde> of Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Timezone: EST Raid Format: 25 Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday Raid Times: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST Loot: Loot Council Website: http://www.schguild.com Progression H 14/14 10man & H 12/14 25man US 175th Garrosh(H) 8th on server Guild Tracker http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Street+Corner+Horde/rating.tier16_10 World of Logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/40220/ Needs: Dps (1) Boomkin (1) Hunter (1) Death Knight (1) Shadow Priest (1) Feral Druid (1) Retribution Paladin Heals (1) Resto Shaman (1) Holy Priest Tanks None Contacts Badtm (Lead Recruiter) Sparky#1714 Razukis (Co Lead Recruiter) waffles012#1615Badtm0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 LF Blacksmith to make Blazing Rapier Pattern is no longer in game, so I'm looking for one of you old schoolers My mats + nice tip B-Tag is snuff21#1619Moriarty1 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 LF semi-serious PvP/PvE guild(H) Hey I recently came back to Warcraft and am looking for a friendly fun guild to join and continue to play with in WoD. Interested in Semi-serious/serious raiding and semi-serious/serious PvP (RBG/Arena/Regular BGs). Will be playing Warrior (Protection) /Warlock (destruction) in WoD, please message me in-game with more information/questions. P.S. Alost have a Druid(Feral/Resto) and Hunter that will be leveled to 100 after Warlock and Warrior in WoD. If I'm not online feel free to mail me.Recaster3 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 575ilvl Destro LF at least 7/14H Pay no attention to my spec on Armory. I run GoSac. Anyways 575 ilvl with 6\14 Heroic experience. I am looking for a guild raiding Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I'm an older guy 31 actually prefer a more mature atmosphere. My raiding schedule is flexible I'd just have to move some things around at work.Synfulminded0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 WTB Engineering kit! Wtb engineering kit ill be checking for sellers Frequent!Bläckjësus0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 Mutterz Public Vent a Free Ventrilo Server Mutterz Public Vent is a 400 Slot Ventrilo Server hosted with a 300Mbps download / 100Mbps upload dedicated server for the World of Warcraft community. This is more than sufficient to host this number of users. More channels or user slots will be added if the demand calls for it. At this time we will not offer privet channels. This is public vent however we will ensure there are always enough channels. Admin will be monitoring this vent server 24/7. Hostname: ventrilo.sytes.net Port Number: 3784 Server Status: http://ventrilo.com/status.php?hostname=ventrilo.sytes.net&port=3784 Bring your friends and come join us!Valtene0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 im looking for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPFB0rM1XxkPèppers0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 <Stay Frosty> Recruiting We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Stay Frosty to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild’s cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s successes. Consequently, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. Don't be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us. There is a trial period upon invitation to the guild. We aren't a revolving door kind of guild, and therefore don't recruit like one. We aren't recruiting ghosts (lurk in the background, rarely show up, often disappear) or bench warmers. RBG Teams & Recruitment Needs: Thundercats!: Tues Thurs Sun from 5-7 Server/8-10 EST Bear with Boomkin Offset Shadow Priest Hunter Ele Shammy1850 MMR Daily Haze: Sun Mon 7-9 Server/10-12 EST Bear Any Healer Besides Druid1800 MMR This is mainly what we are looking for, but all classes and levels may join. PST me in game or add my battletag: Savistia#1826Necrophobiá8 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 Please delete re-making. Please delete re-making.Fillory0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 <Riven> 9/14 H LF blood DK We raid tues/thurs/sun 7:30-10:30 pacific. Message any Riven officer in game, myself (trino) or add my btag DemonHunter#1249Trino5 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 WTB 9/9 gold CMs looking to pay 70-90kMaze0 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 [H] <The Monkey Cult>, new raiding guild Hello all! <The Monkey Cult> is currently recruiting all classes for Siege of Orgrimmar raid progression. For those who joined Tichondruis and don't like to PvP (all 4 of you), we're the guild for you! We're brand new, so we'll be starting with Flex mode and working our way up. Our goals are simple: get as far as we can in raid progression and get as many people Garrosh heirlooms before WoD comes out. We're a pretty casual bunch so drama will be at a minimum! We're in special need of tanks and healers so if you fit that category, or are just an exceptionally skilled dps, send me a message in game. Raids times are still TBD, but probably Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday at 9:00ish server time (PST).Faxmonkey3 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Selling Shadowmourne items I have the follow items for sale. Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/52200 Muradin's Favor: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/52201 Jaina's Locket: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/52251 Sylvanas' Music Box: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/52253 Find them on the AH or contact me if interested.Thejudge1 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Prot Pally, Resto Shaman, and Rogue LF Raid G Title says it all, We would like to remain horde side but don't be afraid to post if you're alliance. About us -Dedicated raiders with a passion for all forms of raiding (even the wiping)! -We have been playing for 7 years and have cleared almost every tier of content since inception. -We always strive to be the best at our class' and stay completely up-to-date. -Together we are avid Theorycrafter's and constantly seek new information/strategies involving several classes. What i want from you -Stable raiding environment. -No drama. -Full time raiding position(We do not mind sitting on a per fight basis) -Preferably 25 man but i would consider all 10 man offers. Armory Links http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Grace/advanced - PALADIN http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Zealus/advanced-SHAMAN http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Moriendo/advanced-ROGUE If you would like to chat with us add Gardinerj#1297 or Advention#1747 Thanks!Grace1 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Horde <<RIVEN>> Pve Recruitment !!! Focus: Raiding Server: Tichondrius Raid Time: 7:30Pm To 10:30+ Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday Monday's will be used to do any Raid clean up's If needed. Riven Guild leaders have Raiding experience From Vanilla wow to Deathwing. Our goal here is to find some like-minded players to fill in our numbers and make the overall gaming experience more enjoyable and once again see End game content and be the best on server. Our raid plans are not casual in nature. The entire guild is open to a wide array of players, we will raid to win, and this means reserving core raid positions for those who are willing and able to put the time/ability needed to progress. However the minimum requirements before must be met for those interested in applying for a raiding position. Our current: Normal Progression: 14/14 Soo. Heroic Progression : 2/14 Soo Minimum PvE Requirements: Have Heroic Raiding experience. Minimum Ilvl required is 555 Pref is 560+. All Approved applicants will be taken on trial Run and then given a final decision. Current Class Needs: We currently Range DPS (Mage, Lock, Hunter). Must have legendary cloak!! (If No cloak Please Talk with a officer in game) Application Process: Please Message Salaydin, Incognis, Trino, Bainatta or Simz In game if you are interested. Thank you for your time and reading. Good Hunting!!Salaydin6 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 LF Raiding Guild LF a guild who raids late hours. Preferably between 2:00 am - 10:00 am server time Let me know plzTeronjoker1 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 [H] looking to re roll or xfer toons I am looking for someone or some ppl to ll with or play with most of my rooms are on a dead sever and I want to be on a high pop pop sever. I am looking for a heavy pop guild that does RBGS. I am willing to fill any dps spot. I have 1600+ xp in arenas and 1700+ xp in RBGSso plz ad7d me in game my b tag is Nolan#1427 and my skype name is nolanwow24. Thank you for your time.Onbalance10 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 LF RBG and PvP guild 530 ilvl MM/Surv Hunter looking for a friendly PvP guild. I'm interested in RBGs, 2s, 3s, and any other PvP related activity.Motosqt0 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 RBG Team Recruiting We are looking for players that can think for themselves, be able to give constructive criticism, and follow orders. Who We Are Our RBG leader started out by handpicking people from Oque RBGs in the 1700 bracket. He continued to handpick the ideal players from these groups and try to fit them all in one team as a whole. We all take our RBGs seriously, and look for more players that feel the same way. Although, we take it very seriously, we also like to have our fun as a group as well. What We Are Working Towards The main goal for this current season, is to reach a minimum of 2200 rating. We are also hoping accomplish putting together a team that is capable of running with a lot of synergy. Once the main goal has been met, we would like to push beyond that for an even greater goal. What We Are Looking For Other players that feel the same exact way as the above sections. Players that will follow the leaders play, even if they feel uncomfortable with it. However, we still do encourage you to speak up if you think we should play a different strategy.That way, our leader can make the best decision he possibly can, after you have given your two cents. Although, if he does decide to stick to his original strategy/play you still have to follow that call even if you still feel uncomfortable about it. If the play fails us, our leader will take full responsibility for that and make the proper adjustments for the next time we are in that specific battleground / situation. After all, we are all a team, and we should work like one also. It is in the team's best interest to operate like a well oiled-killing machine. Thus, we would like to run the RBG like one during the RBG, by discouraging conversation that isn't related to the battleground, and as well with people talking over each-other when it is not needed. We'd like to save our fun for afterwards. After all, it is hard to have a good time if we have been losing rating and the last couple of games because of kill and cc targets and plays not being called or heard, isn't it? The Requirements The above section describes the kind of players we want in the team, but not exactly all of the requirements. You must be 1700 CR at MINIMUM, or have experience that will meet our criteria if you do not have the CR requirement. Have at least a MINIMUM of 542 ILVL. Need I say that skype is a must? :b What Time do we run We will be running from 6:00PM - 9:00PM Pacific Time MONDAY - FRIDAY If you are on a different time schedule, use the below link as a guide to figure out what time that is for you. http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/ We understand that some players might have a conflict with this, so I still encourage you to message me and see if we could figure something out. The Team As Is The below link is a spreadsheet of what we have right now on our roster.. https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=96F3137B4293E765!123&app=Excel Our leader will update the spreadsheet as soon as he can whenever we receive changes in the roster, and I will update those changes with future links on here as well. We don't have many players as is, because we were forced to reform because the previous core team believed in a system mainly based on hierarchy and manipulative schemes over the other people on the team that we did not approve of. Thus, causing us to reform. This time we are making sure we do not make the same mistake twice. Goes without saying, we do not tolerate this behavior from the members on the team. For more information you can message me on here or message the actual RBG leader himself in-game at Dreifh#1437 Thanks for your time!Nëxús0 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 Resto Druid LF 2k+ RBG Group (Horde) So, I'm thinking of a faction change and transfer to this server. Does it have lots of high rated RBG groups in need of a resto druid?Lemøndrop1 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 MW LF RBG spot 2k+ Hello just looking for a guild because the one I'm in fell apart. Would like to try out for a core spot in a RBG group 2k+ I am in NC so I am on EST time.I am open right now sun-thursday 5pm-2am EST. Please have a group close to 2k or over not looking to build a team. Need any info just give me a buzz dizzyrogue#1863Smoovë0 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 560 ProtPal LF Heroic Progression Guild Been raiding for past 6 years since Wrath with various classes. I have completed the majority of tiers while they are current content since ToC . 560 iLvL with both legendary cloaks. I would prefer an alliance guild but would be open to guilds on both factions. Geim#1637Haibane3 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 571 Blook DK looking for Raiding guild 6/12 experienced Blood DK Looking for 10/25 man raiding guild. Contact me at aalamar#1535Aallamar1 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 Healer LF Raiding/PVP guild Hey there. MW monk looking to transfer here. I'm looking for a guild to run current or even past older content with. I'm working on my legendary stuff as we speak. I've just recently started playing again. What I'm looking for: Casual - semi serious guild. Not wanting to push server firsts, been there done that, but i want to clear all the content as it's current. 10-man preferably, but wouldn't rule out 25 man. Later raid times. I'm EST coast so I'm looking for a start time around 8-9PST and ending around 10-11. 2-3 days a week. Not elitist. I don't care how geared you are, you're only as good as you play. I want to be in that kind of environment. Active PVP during off times. My brother and I would like Gladiator this season. What I can offer: Experienced and knowledgeable healer. I've raided since Vanilla, but very seriously from BC-Cata. I've braked during the entire MOP expac for the most part. Illidan approved level of prepared-ness. He's very proud of me. Very friendly and helpful demeanor. Noobie friendly! Can take criticism, and use it to improve myself. Just tell me what I did wrong. I've been playing this game since second wave of closed beta (vanilla) and never stopped since. I raided VERY seriously during BC-Wrath co-running a guild and being raid leader/recruiter. I cannot devote the time I use to but I still wish to participate what I can to this game. My main is my monk healer, though I have all other classes 90 (save 2 are 86). I'm just looking for a new home! Reply here or my Btag of kain1614#1228! PS: I prefer personalized responses over unpersonal "guild spam!".Dispassion2 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 LF LW with sunwell pattern - paying well As the title says, I'm looking for a LW with the pattern for Sun-Drenched Scale Gloves My mats of course, along with a 3K tip horde OR allianceÐøçqt0 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 8/14 Heroic Exp 575 ilvl lock LF Guild. Hit me up in game if you have questions.Synfulminded0 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 Looking to buy a guild Not really caring what the tabs or anything else is...just looking one that is lvl 25Salame0 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 Looking for active Alliance guilds... Are there any active alliance guilds on this server? Not looking for hardcore or anything, but I've got 4 90s on this server and they're all in this dead guild, and even though I've been in the guild since Day One I can't get GM to boot all the inactives because blizzard sucks :D Anyway, I've got 2 friends also that play here, we play every day for at least a couple hours, but we're not looking for a guild that is requiring us to play certain hours a week or be in the core group, we're lookin for a casual guild that actually gets !@#$ done, but is laid back enough to have fun and %^-* around together too. I have a 544 frost mage, 530 feral druid and this hunter, and my one friend has a 90 shadow priest an 90 ww monk, and the other has a 90 ele sham. We're all lookin to stick together and have fun leading up to, and throughout WoD, so hit me up here or send me a message in game! RealID InzaNe#1551Äwped1 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 550 Resto Druid LF 1800+ RBG group I am looking for a consistent group so I don’t have to subject myself to the pain of OQ roulette. It is nearly impossible to push rating in an OQ group. I am interested in pushing rating, not just capping weekly. My ideal availability times are Friday through Monday anywhere from 7:00 PM to Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Savings Time). I also have daytime availability on Wednesday (nearly any time) and some availability during the day on weekends. If you have an opening for me, my battle tag is SILVYR#1429.Silvur0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 Killsteal Gaming core rbg grp Yo killsteal gaming is looking for more for our core rbg grp we are currently 1900+ cr we have a full core grp but due to timing and peoples schedule there are alot of open spots throughout the week we have to pug and would like to find full time fill-ins for currently in need of a mage/lock (YOU MUST BE VOCAL) heals and melee pref war but would take a ret pal if extremely good 2k+ xp and know your role also must be able to take a joke or you wont last long lol we run 5 pm tich time 3 times a week right now days vary atm based on peoples schedule but would like to run 5 times a week Tuesday/Wednesday/thursday/sat/sun if you are not what we are currently looking for please still contact me like i said we have alot of spots open throughout the week so you will be picked up at least 2 times a week if your cr is right and your on if you are not 1900+ but have 2k+ xp we will get you in the alt grp until 1900 if interested whisper me or add my btag infamous#1712 thanks oh also side note just so its not ask yes we use skypeMcmelty1 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 LOOKING TO PUSH RATING 2037cr Aff lock LF LSD2, MLD, MLS to push 3's rating Heckadots - The Underbog, Alliance been playing the last 2-3 seasons with warrior and a holy pally add me if intrested Reaper#1209Heckadots3 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 11/14H Guild LFMs for 2nd 10man SoO group!!!! We currently are 11/14 Heroic SoO. We created a second group compromised of our geared alts to raid normal SoO. We are interested in adding some new players who want to progress to heroics in this second 10 man group. Pretty much we want new people and we want to gear you. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 5:30-9pm server time(Pacific). That is the core group yet on Thursdays @ 6/7pm we have the secondary group compromised of the geared alts of the core group. We want new raiders to come to the secondary group(get gear and experience) and possibly be in the rotation for the core group. If all goes well create a new second heroic group. Prefered method of communication is my battle net id (Aztecempires#1767) or look for Telkud, Misstreat, Kindria within the Profane guild if interested. Hope you all have a nice day and take care everyone.Aztecpriest0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 550 Survival Hunter Looking for Raiding guild looking for a 10m raiding guild, normal progression (not heroic geared but if you think you can carry me i know most of the fights) and have normal raiding exp, just transfered from a low population oceanic server and need a guild to get my foot in the door for MoP raiding.Aelennis0 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 wanna laugh? Check out WoW funny moments #8!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCycmBKmjA&list=UU7M9mtAbx_Tr8Yrg3qULneACozon2 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 LF Someone to Craft Blazing Rapier WIll tip 2k gold my matsTepoy0 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 Profession Kit Question How much do these Profession Kits generally cost? Is there a guide that takes me from 1-600 with the mats i get? Thanks! :)Rizanna0 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 <Big Time> 11/14 Heroic LF Mage <Big Time> 11/14 Heroic Looking for one 570+ Mage for Siegecrafter Blackfuse. *Please have Dolby Axon.Immoflagrate0 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 pvp help :( I have a lvl 90 rogue enh shammy ww monk warr ret pally hunter rogue and i dont know which one to play... plz help im so sick of spreading out all of my time i need some advice i mostly do 2s and rbgsSinktheship2 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 A personal message from A Darkspear-ian BACKSTORY: On my Horde Druid looking for some WPvP. I go to Darkshore, and start killing some NPC's to attract some level 90's. I get jumped by a boomkin and a lock. Killed 'em both 1v2. I get jumped by the same lock/boomkin as well as a warrior, rogue, and hunter. I die, obviously. I kill some NPC's in another town, hoping to split up the group. It works. I sneak into darkshire to see the warrior hanging with some lowbies. I jump the warrior and kill him. He respawns, and I try again. This time, the hunter is on the roof. Can't get to him, and can't eat through the warrior's second wind without my CD's. So I run. Two minutes later, I receive a whisper from the warrior. I'm not going to edit spelling/grammar at all. ... How does this make you feel, Tich?Scrápdráft2 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 THis server is filled with noobs You always gang up on my hunter and kill her in the isle what the !@#$.Tehehehehehe5 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Holy Priest LF 2.2k Push So I'm currently struggling to find either a Feral Hunter or Feral Warrior I could push 3's with to 2.2k. If you're at all interested, or have a suggestion of a better comp to run, please either add me on Real ID Bronsolino#1221, send me a tell in-game at Bronsolño-Kel'Thuzad or reply to this topic. Thank you, BronsoliñoBronsoliño0 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 Any Horde guilds selling normal Garrosh kill? With the xpac ending, I'm looking to try and get a BoA weapon to level with. Any guilds selling a normal Garrosh kill?Smiffy2 Jun 9, 2014