Transmogrification

Nov 13, 2014 Transmogrification Forum Guidelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Kaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Transmogrification forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Transmogrification with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Kaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
6d Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered! This guide, in it's entirety, is now in add-on form! All the lovely sets listed here can be viewed on your character in-game with the brand new MogIt_Armorkinis! You can download it right here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit_armorkinis It requires the MogIt version 2.0 which is found here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit Enjoy the armorkinis! :D Special /hugs and much love to Aelobin! <3 And now a guide just for the Gents as well! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610691 A lot of you have known of my absolute passion for platekinis and my large collection of skimpy armor. You hinted at and then outright asked me to list them all. Well, challenge accepted! This took a lot more time and work than I had realized it would, for I wanted to make sure I had all skins and colors included, not just the ones that I wear. In my research, I found some new ones I hadn't seen before. So I do admit, I may have some missing still. If you know of a skimpy armor design or color I do not have listed, please let me know and I will happily add it! ^_^ Sidenote: I started this list weeks ago, before Transmogrifying was announced. I will now try to find other options for the white and grey items I have listed, so they can be transmo'd. All mentioned are available in full sets unless noted otherwise, but I am only linking the chest and legs in most cases. PLATE I will start off this list with the fabulous Bloodscale Breastplate and Bloodscale Legguards. Such a lovely set, and the skin is repeated with a tad more coverage in the golden Conqueror's Breastplate and a blue (chest only) Hydralick Armor. There is also a full set in blue but it may be hard to find, being from an Armorsmith quest that is no longer in game, Ornate Mithril Pants. The set is also available in a brown mail set Brigade Breastplate and boss drop chest Ironspine's Ribcage. Then a mail leg only in red, Firemane Leggings. Now for the skimpiest of them all, Glorious Breastplate and Glorious Legplates! Besides the golden set, it comes in a green/grey Lofty Breastplate and a blue/gold Vanguard Breastplate. Also available as chest pieces only, in black Warrior's Embrace, in a Horde-only blue/gold Nether Protector's Chest and a pink/yellow mail Energized Chestplate. One of my personal favorites here: Saltstone SurcoatSaltstone Legplates, the chest is also available as a boss drop Carapace of Anub'shiah, and the legs as a quest reward Cenarion Thicket Legplates. Besides the gorgeous silver/purple version, it comes in green/gold Jade Breastplate and a sort of tan/red Tyrant's Chestpiece with a boss drop alternative Carapace of Tuten'kash. We also have a few mail options available. A Jade look-alike Sandstalker Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only). And a Tyrant's look-alike Spitfire Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only). We move on to the beautiful red sheen of Warlord's Iron-Breastplate Warlord's Iron-Legplates. It is exactly the same as the Warmaul Legplates set. We have a few mail options here, in a soft gold Lord's Breastplate, in a brown set Radiant Breastplate and quest chest Bonechewer Berserker's Vest, another red set Hero's Breastplate, and a red boss drop chest Royal Decorated Armor. Another personal favorite of mine is the Revenant Chestplate and Revenant Leggings. Obtainable as quest rewards as well, for Horde and Alliance both Murkblood Avenger's Chestplate Murkblood Avenger's Legplates and the chest only again, Chestplate of A'dal then again as a crafted partial set, Shadesteel Greaves. Just as revealing in a blue/gold set Templar Chestplate. Less skimpy options in green Emerald Breastplate, red Thorium Armor and blue/red Runic Breastplate. Also in blue/red chest as a quest reward Lost Chestplate of the Reverent. This skin has three, yes, I said three, identical sets. Darkcrest Breastplate Boulderfist Armor and the mail Chief Brigadier Leggings. Bloodfist Breastplate is a gold/red version of the set. And there is a white/gold option, in chest and gloves only Truesilver Breastplate Truesilver Gauntlets. These sets do not have a true bikini-style leg, but the tops are very interestingly cut and revealing. Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings are elegant and beautiful in gold/black. Imbued Plate Armor is a white/purple/red version of the set. Commander's Armor for a rosy brown/orange and Hyperion Armor is a fiery red/orange. Here we have a sort of no-nonsense, unormanted bikini look. I include these because they retain a bare midriff on males, so they can show off those rock-hard abs. ;) Full sets available in black Tarnished Plate Chestpiece, silver Grimscale Armor, another silver in mail Knight's Breastplate and gold Shattered Hand Breastplate. Slight variation of this skin brings us Khan'aish Breastplate in gold. Another interesting piece of an un-skimpy bikini style has a nice 'Y' back and much less coverage on males, in silver/blue Talonguard Armor and a pewter/brown mail Marauder's Tunic. While these legs are not in a bikini style, they remain very low cut on both males and females. Skyfire Greaves Then we have two lovely tops from ICC: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass in a green hue and Gendarme's Cuirass in a warm brown. These sets do not have a bikini leg, nor is the top all that skimpy, being a 'tank top' model. I include them because of their interesting texture and colors, the various set pieces make fantastic accents to complete other bikini looks. In green Heavy Lamellar Chestpiece, white Alabaster Breastplate, orange Gothic Plate Armor and yellow Valorous Chestguard. Another set with a full leg, the tops are low cut, midriff baring and quite cute: In grey Chromite Chestplate, a soft orange Embossed Plate Armor, silver Field Plate Armor and in blue Jouster's Chestplate. While not quite a bikini model, these tops have wonderful exposure on the sides and back. Legs, if there is a set to go with, are all full. In a brown/red Breastplate of the Warbringer, in black Thick Obsidian Breastplate, in green Fel Iron Breastplate, in gold/grey Heavy Earthforged Breastplate, in gold Flamebane Breastplate and in grey (Item not found). Nearing the end of the plate section, we have a lovely, jagged style chest. Pants are available for some of the colors, but are not bikini-style. Chest is in black Drakescale Breastplate and again in mail Black Dragonscale Breastplate , blue Adamantite Breastplate and Warleader's Breastplate, black/gold Exalted Harness, green mail Fel Iron Chain Tunic and brown Brutish Breastplate. Also in a brown mail partial set, Bloodsoul Breastplate. A very skimpy plate harness, Durotan's Battle Harness. A lovely Wrath chest, Breastplate of the Afterlife. A few very slim belts, to accentuate and not hide the waistline with bulk. This style is in red Belt of the Fallen Emperor and in blue Royal Qiraji Belt. Another look in a purple/white Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard. To finish off this section, we have a fantastic plate hotpant. Absolutely beautiful, and I am very sad it is not in my personal collection as yet. Cloudkeeper Legplates in white/gold and the lovely Legplates of Blazing Light in red/gold. (WooHoo! Cloudkeeper is now mine, thanks to an awesome guildie! <3)Lull1764 6d
2h A question about "Added to your collection"? So my main is this DK and as everyone knows DKs can wear any armor up to plate (if they've added more above that it would news to me, but I don't care to hear/read about it because it is irrelevant to this thread). Now I pick up a lot of armor during the course of any active day and some of it is mail, leather, or cloth. I have alts of far lower levels than these items and don't have the bank space (between any/all of us) to hold every item that looks good which I may want to use as an appearance for their regular armor, in the future. Seeing as they are too low level to wear said items in most cases, would/should (as in "does it?") me wearing the armor then add the items to their collections? I'm almost certain I've done this successfully on at least two occassions prior to the most recent update, but when I recently did it with a piece of armor that requires level 77 and then searched for the item in the collections of my level 72 Shaman, I couldn't find it (after a visual search and typed search). I'm aware that the item requires him to be a higher level, but normally any item such as that is still listed with a red lettered note in its description stating it requires xxx level to be worn. I know it still works with weapons, but for some reason this one piece of mail armor appears to not have been added. It was B.O.E. I equipped it, it became bound, but was not added, nor was there message stating it had been. Thanks for all civil and unpretentious responses in advance.Zuultheblack4 2h
5h Vanilla and BC Tmog Does anyone know if any of the Vanilla and BC Paladin tier sets are still available? If so, which ones can I still get? ThanksSanctusñix2 5h
6h when can we...lift restrictions.. can we please just already allow tmog to tmog. such as plate to cloth mail to plate etc..this opens endless options.. as well as removing legendary restriction..... i think after years its kinda time to remove our limits...Iliriél110 6h
11h Rate mog above you GO!Kregan17 11h
11h Rogue transmog ideas? Any rogues around that can give me some transmog ideas?Zavinus8 11h
20h Rehgar’s Legacy Transmog? Anyone know any good transmogs to go with the elemental mage tower challenge appearance?Banoctrice1 20h
20h Undead Model Updates This has been bugging me for a long time, and I know it won't be on the dev radar for a while, but I at least want to get this off my chest. There are two particular things that frustrate me when coming up with Undead transmogs. 1. Shoulderpads -- The way shoulders set on male Undeads is off. The centerpoint for most shoulderpad items could easily sit closer to our actual shoulders, because in a lot of cases, they end up "floating" just above them. We're just bones, there's lots of room to anchor them closer to our model. Second issue with shoulderpads is one shoulderpad sits slightly higher than the other, which is slightly irritating, but it might simply be due to the slightly turned posture of male Undeads. 2. Helms -- Can you please angle the "neck" portion of helm models forward a good 45 degrees? We are hunched over, but helms still try to sit upright, causing them to stretch forward in a lot of cases to properly sit. Some key examples are the Priest Santification Regalia helm, the bottom part of pretty much any hood, and neck-based helms like the Slayer's Helm. In fact male Undead heads could probably benefit from being moved a bit father back, their necks look slightly too long to begin with.Malefic2 20h
23h Rate That Transmog! Now 50% less vegan! Last one capped, continuing on from the last poster: <https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759427741?page=26> @Tonkatusk 6/10 I like how you have incorporated the tribal feathers on the helm, but the rest of the armour and weapons look a bit mismatched. I can't see a theme or overal design in it. Maybe more feathers needed? The bottom robes match though :)Greenmagexx48 23h
1d Brawler's Guild Shirts Not Attainable Hi all, I wanted to draw some attention to the fact that all of the Brawler's Guild Shirts are listed under appearances as quest rewards, but with brawler's guild rework none of the quests are actually available. If something is listed as attainable through quests, it should be. Some of these shirts are very unique and they'd be great to have for transmog. If you think the same thing submit a suggestion and maybe we can get them back :) Thanks!Seilaia6 1d
2d Transmog/mount matching? I'm curious what everyone's xmog/matching mount is their favorite and for me anyway I have spec/class specific ones I use. By far my favorite is the Affliction artifact mage tower challenge red blade skull scythe with the BC black and red corruption set...the only thing it is missing and sadly will never happen is being able to pair that with the rogue class mount...god that Raven is the best looking mount imho and would be so amazing with affliction theme. Wish they would add one even if it's just black for everyone to use...Poptrt3 2d
2d Clown or jester outfit? Is it possible? I've looked at all the different armours in the game and I'm not sure if I can make anything look clowny enough. In ESO I have the best jester suit....Sadosuzy1 2d
2d Make Nat's Hat a Transmog Worked a long time in Panda Land getting Nat's hat and it only shows when I'm fishing. Can Blizz please make this a transmog item? In lieu of that, make the Weather Beaten Fishing Hat an item a mail wearer can transmog, please.Petrofski1 2d
3d I like to Mog it Mog it https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thunderhorn/xorm Do you like?Xorm2 3d
3d Expand Mog UI to all Armor Sets? The default transmogrification UI has two basic methods for choosing appearances. One tab allows selection of individual armor pieces. A second tab allows players to select entire armor sets from Raid and PvP tiers. Given the abundance of armor sets from sources other than Raid and PvP tiers, what options are available to expand the armor sets tab of the UI to include other sources? (e.g., Bloodthirsty Pyrium Armor) The basic architecture seems to already be in place. Several addons like MogIt_Wowhead provide functionality that goes in this direction. However, these modules do not fully interact with the default UI in a way that facilitates fluid transmoging with a single click. If I am missing an Addon that enables easy previewing and transmoging armor sets, please fill me in. Is there any community desire for this function to be expanded? What would it take to make this happen?Skirataado6 3d
4d Warlords of Draenor Orc Clan Sets I know this is old content, but I'm kind of baffled why the only Orc Clan we didn't get a transmog set for is the Shattered Hand, when they have a very distinct look in WoD. We got Blackrock, Shadowmoon, Frostwolf, Thunderlord, Orgrimmar... but no Shattered Hand. Would have been a perfect cosmetic set for Rogues. Anyone else agree?Malefic0 4d
4d Item's dropped on the wrong character. I was running a raid with one of my friends earlier today, and some pieces of gear that I wanted for my Paladin to xmog dropped for me, But they dropped for me on my Monk. So I logged over to my Paladin to see if I could xmog them, and they weren't unlocked in my appearances. I even logged back over to my Monk just to double check that they dropped and I have them, and I logged back onto my Paladin and they still weren't unlocked. Is it supposed to be like this? Or is my game just bugging out?Rilo6 4d
4d I wish There were more warglaive models available in the game. It's a shame because we have a few models on a few different NPCs, so they're clearly in the game and can fit player characters. I wish they were made available to us. That and the mace that Teron Gorefiend uses (which is on a DK enemy in Dragonblight). What models do you wish were in the game?Quincinatus8 4d
4d It's the Age of Transmog.. so what's next? Hey everyone, I made this post on WoW Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/8b5p23/its_the_age_of_transmog_so_whats_next/) and I thought I'd share it here and find people views and thoughts on the subject in these forums seeing as not everyone does Reddit - but feel free to read/post on that thread! Unfortunately there is a character limit so I can't copy/paste the whole thing here otherwise I would! The jist is that there is so much potential in Transmog, whether it's future or past content. Professions or Quests.. It pretty much it's own space of Content. People Raid, People Dungeon, People Auction House, and some People Transmog. and it's a massive community who partake in it! I shared how I felt and what I've seen about Transmog and what I'd like to see in future in that thread - but what would you like to see? What are you worried about in future of Transmog? Tell me, us, about it!Gruukal3 4d
5d Barber Mount So the mounts we have are: -General Goods + Repair -Transmog + Repair With the new Transmog system added in Legion, I created many cool looking set that I like to switch every now and then. The thing is sometime I need to change my hair color or hairstyle to fit my transmog. Having a Transmog + Barber mount could be super useful. Especially as a transmog hunter :) I know there are bigger problems that need to be fixed but hey, a guy can dream.Valendae2 5d
5d Warblades of Azzinoth Transmog Hello, Does anyone knows if Warblades of Azzinoth appearence still like this? http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/641388.jpg I don't like how it looks like. If they are currently like this http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/small/642436.jpg I will try to get the transmog. Thank you!Frostscythe0 5d
5d Transmog Help!: Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent Hello everyone! I need a bit of help coming up with a mog. This character is apart of the order of the cloud serpent and uses the thundering onyx serpent. I've been looking for a monk transmog that matches the mount, but I'm having a lot of trouble. If anyone has any ideas, lay 'em on me! I'm mostly looking for gear from classic through pandaria, but I'll be 90 soon so wod is fair game too.Wujet2 5d
6d Having The Same Look. Ok so i'm a warrior and i know that different classes have their different armor sets and such. but the thing that realy bugs me is that when blizz makes different models for armor ex: plate, mail, leather or cloth, its not available to all classes that can wear that same armor. So for example, i have a warrior that would look realy nice in some of the pally plate armor pieces. So is this something blizz could work on for the future? Or am i just hoping for too much here again?Stormingrage4 6d
6d Addon/tool for tracking transmog kill list? Hi everyone, I'm looking for an addon/tool that allows me to add appearances quickly to a wishlist, and then spit out a list of instances/raids that I need to run for those drops, and which bosses I need to kill. I've tried tracking this by hand, and it's super time consuming, and none of the major transmog addons seem to do what I need. Anyone know of such a thing?Maktar1 6d
6d Should Old Elite Pvp Gear become obtainable? I am certain this has been discussed somewhere else, The Elite pvp sets have always been something I've wanted to get, but due to the difficulty of high rating pvp and the limited time frame, they've always been out of reach. I regularly feel bummed when a season ends and those sets become unobtainable. I believe that there should be some way to collect these sets in the same sense that mythic raiding sets can be collected after the next raid opens. I would suggest having the old season's gear be purchasable after getting a lower ranking (like 1000-1500), so it would still require people to pvp, but not at the same level of insanity. I do understand that some people think the gear should be a status symbol, and that it's something to show off after such hard work. I'm a mythic raider(in the broadest sense), and I feel the same way when I use mythic gear, but it eventually becomes watered down after the content shifts. There are still plenty of rewards specifically for a good season, titles, tabards, weapon enchants to name a few. But I want to know what you guys think. Should old Elite Gladiator sets be obtainable? Should they be completely open, or still have some bar behind them? Let me know, I'm interested in your opinions.Zalson66 6d
6d Warrior T10 heroic boots So warriors finally got a pair of boots added to the game for their heroic Tier 10 (ICC) set. The problem is that they were added to Shivermaw in the current Violet Hold dungeon, and only available on heroic difficulty. I've never seen these boots drop ever, and I've only seen shivermaw up a handful of times, which makes completing this transmog set difficult. I'm surprised these weren't just added to one of the vendors in old dalaran or at least put on a mob you can farm regularly that doesn't have a random spawn timer. I just want to finish this set! :)Vanduin0 6d
Apr 15 Trial of Style Ensemble Suggestions Well since the next one is miles far onto BfA release Which unobtainable or Forgotten sets you wish to see on the next ToS, maybe even Weapons like the Healing mace of Naxx/Maul of the Redeemed Crusader? Ex: Plate Suggestions: -Black Deathbone Armor(Siouxee the Banshee uses it already on the DK order hall, Removed since MoP) -Steel Dark Iron Set(used mostly by paladin NPCs in the argent crusade, its a cool silver metal recolor of the Dark Iron plate) Mail -Green Beastsmaster Set/Netherstalker Armor(the set already exists, but the rest was never obtainable, its still the best looking Recolor of the Beaststalker set) Give your suggestions, theres a lot of forgotten, removed and unobtainable item sets hidden beneath the WoW files that can be good for future mogging as ToS rewards in the futureDiomades8 Apr 15
Apr 14 Siege of Orgrimmar shortcut please So I've over 30 kills on garrosh now, and I havent got tusks which is fair honestly, but I would love if we get a shortcut to the kor'kron barraks or the chamber of the paragons, so I dont waste 40 mins on the other bosses only to kill the last boss. Just something that would make it more comfortable and wouldnt be a problem to anybody IMO. I dont mind if we get some kind of quest like antorus or hellfire citadel where I have to kill thok or blackfuse 4 times for some seals that open a gate, but I would love a shortcut, SoO is the biggest raid in wow.Dwar15 Apr 14
Apr 14 How to get Garothi armor? Is there a way to get the Garothi armor since the new raid was released? Google says you will get it while opening chests and doing world quests on Argus but I'm only getting the upgraded silver Praetorium version of the armor. Having a lot of trouble finding info on this, would be a great help if anyone knows!Íce7 Apr 14
Apr 14 DK Season 5,6,7 Elite vs. T21 Mythic set helm As you can see from the screenshots below... the Mythic T21 helmet has a blue glow effect and the Elite helmet also has the same blue glow effect. I would like to assume that Blizzard didn't notice to switch the Elite helm glow effect to red.. If not I'm a little upset at how much that makes the helm totally not match the rest of the set, T21 Mythic: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/648146.jpg Season's 5,6,7 Elite re-color: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/648149.jpg Thoughts?Vinasty0 Apr 14
Apr 14 How to get Str gear as Agility class in LFR? There is a polearm from LFR Thok that I would like, and there is no alternative to get the skin. It is a Strength item, and I find I only get Hunter items on my runs. Is there anyway I can get weapons for other classes, short of starting a warrior and running it?Barash4 Apr 14
Apr 14 WTS Icebane Gauntlets or Frozen Runes I have Several Frozen Runes left from Naxx 40 I also have a pair of Icebane Gauntlets, I am selling the Icebane Gauntlets for 900K OBO. I have the Recipe, I'm willing to negotiate on the Individual Frozen Runes. The new Xmog System is in Place soon, this is probably the most rare OBTAINable piece of Xmog gear still around. Please post below if you're interested.Collateralx4 Apr 14
Apr 14 Selling pattern: purple silk shirt I’m selling this transmog for 209000 on the AH right now! If interested comment or pm me I’ll get back to you if you need any info or about any offers! Pretty rare to come by. Took hours to farm so I think the price is worth the time!Hansolocupp1 Apr 14
Apr 14 Replica SoulForge Set? I looked up on WoWhead that a vendor sold the Replica Soulforge gear, but when I went to go check it out last weekend neither of them had it and brought some other plate set instead. Do the vendors rotate what they bring every Faire?Vujishi3 Apr 14
Apr 13 Blood Elves Armor Piece There are many Blood Elves themed armor pieces in the game, but none are available to players. As a main Blood Elf, I feel under represented. *Cries in Thalassian*Valendae3 Apr 13
Apr 13 Building a set around Bonejaw (Blood MT) I've got to be honest here, I kind of suck at this whole transmog thing. I usually just find a set off Wowhead or use an old tier set, but those options appear to have failed me this time so I'd like to turn to you guys (and girls and... blood elves) for help! I'd really, really like to use the Bonejaw appearance from the mage tower for my Blood DK once I finish unlocking the PvP tint on my hidden skin, but I can't find anything that really matches. My first thought was the paladin set from heroic Firelands, but something just doesn't feel right with that. I took a couple of screenshots that you can find here: http://i.imgur.com/XYsbpQh.png If anyone's got any recommendations for either the base (red) tint or the dungeon (silver) tint for this appearance, I'd greatly appreciate it. Google has failed me in this mission, and I think it's a pretty decent looking skin that should be shown off rather than transmogged over if possible.Dinìvas1 Apr 13
Apr 13 Elite Fierce Gladiator's PvP gear Can I buy the set from the PvP vendor once I hit 2k rating? Also, does it have to be 2k rating in rbgs, or can I get it in 2's and 3's? Thanks :)Mathuzla4 Apr 13
Apr 12 Transmog farm buddy's needed I need some friends to run transmog runs with. I created a new character on moonguard us horde. New to transmog and just testing the marketsBlackpillow0 Apr 12
Apr 10 Rogue T21 Boots Blizzard, y'all are stupid as hell. For many months I've been trying to get the boots to finish my transmog, using extra rolls on 3 different characters and I still cant attain them. Why couldnt you have made the model available in more ways than invasion bosses that only appear on some weeks? At this rate I'll be in BFA and still not have my set finished. That doesnt even account for how you guys didnt even add heroic and mythic versions into the game. Seriously, what were you guys thinking? I wanted to wear the heroic version but since theres no boots AT ALL, I'm just going for completion of the normal color. The model for the pants makes almost any other boots I have clip horribly also, adding salt to the wound.Takoda0 Apr 10
Apr 10 Paying for a previous outfit once a world event ends... Why? So this seeming issue has bothered me for a while.... Once a world event ends and my characters' "free," holiday-themed gear goes bye-bye, I find them wearing anything but their previous gear and must pay to transmog them again. Wouldn't you think that once a world event ends, your toon(s) would have on the previous outfit that they'd worn--and for which you already had paid gold to wear? Am I alone in feeling like it's greedy for Blizzard to make us pay twice for the same outfit once a free world-event outfit disappears?Daemin6 Apr 10
Apr 9 Non-timewalking mogs. Everything I want is from Timewalking so in the meantime, I need things to go with Robes of the Guardian Saint that are "easily" obtained. Staffs included, please!Iraelyne2 Apr 9
Apr 9 Best armor on Tauren. I'm thinking about playing a male tauren, but I'm not quite sure what class to play. I don't really care about what role it is, I just want to cosmetically look good. I was looking into hunter,shaman,paladin, and warrior. What armor do you all think looks best on a Male Tauren? I love the Monk class, I would love to play tauren monk, do they look good in monk armor?Tribblenibbl5 Apr 9
Apr 9 Sneaky Gnome 2-hander mog? Sorry for the weird title. So, even though it's not showing up yet, I recently changed this character's mog to be more in line with "Gnomeregan Special Forces"; and I have discovered I have just one itsy bitsy but not at all small problem. ... I'm really stuck for a weapon transmog. Anyone got any ideas for a Survival Hunter weapon that looks 'sneaky' and ideally, techy? So far the best I've come up with is a spear from Northrend that has a glowy green bit that matches my goggles... but spears are pretty large and don't feel especially sneaky, ditto the electric axe from Ulduar and the one from Throne of Thunder... I've tried the Blade of Hanna too, but while I love that weapon, I'm not sure it really fits a gnome all that well. Any suggestions welcome, and thank you. (I realize this is a weird request, so I seriously appreciate any consideration. Shame my 'mog won't update so you have an idea of the basic aesthetic.)Amekou2 Apr 9
Apr 9 HD retexture for old mog So if anyone has ever tried to xmog a male pandaren, this would be very obvious. Old transmog needs HD retextures if possible, starting with the sets. There's so much gear I can't wear because they look terrible when stretched. Making them HD would also look better for everyone as a whole, opening new ideas and paths for transmogging. It needs to happen, thanks.Shiez3 Apr 9
Apr 8 Plate Armor Merchant in Dalaran (Legion) The NPCs that sold the Wrath gear (Griselda Hunderland, Dubin Clay, Horace Hunderland) used to be in the "Tanks for Everything" shop near the North-side bank. Did they not make the teleport jump to the Broken Isles? The building now only has Blacksmithing & Mining trainers and vendors. The leather, mail, and weapon vendors are in the same shops, and the cloth vendors moved across the street. I've checked all the buildings but can't find the plate vendors. The only places I haven't looked are in the Sewers (the PvP area) and the Alliance areas. I suppose I can head back to Northrend, I was just curious if I just missed them somewhere. Oh, and apologies if this is in the wrong forum. Thanks for the help!Hylar45 Apr 8
Apr 8 Bring back "Challenge Conqueror: Gold" xmog! Dear Blizzard. Please put back the xmog appearances from MoP (Challenge Conqueror: Gold), I would pay up to $ 100 or 1 M gold for each just for having this collection available on my toons, it's extremely difficult not having this option and have to settle for a burlesque version of what this was (Order Hall set). Some of us didn't start playing until after MoP, others had to abandon the game for IRL things and I understand that it was a reward for those who have dedicated 100% to the game but each person is different and they have different needs, and would be very kind of your part to give us the chance to be part of this select group of people who can show their interest in the game. This case may be similar for some, for example, with mounts that have been removed. And, for those who feel it is appropriate not to let others enjoy the beauties of the game, not to be rude but you should question your standards. There are many other ways to prove your superiority: Arena rating, Raid progress, etc. Please share this post in your social groups if you share this opinion, Blizzard listens! Regards!Hazelhoof63 Apr 8
Apr 8 Rules for rep unlocked appearances? Hi I have just designed a Laughing Skulls orc transmog on wowhead <http://bfa.wowhead.com/outfit=124154/laughing-skull-rogue> and the helm of this is a cosmetic appearance that you can buy after getting revered with the laughing skulls. I was wondering, do I have to hit revered on the toon I want to transmog it on, or can I grind the rep on another toon, but still equip it on my toon without the rep? Rules regarding this are so fuzzy... Tabards seem to require rep on any toon that mogs it, while other rep items such as the bloodsail buccaneer hat can be mogged on any toon without the rep.Greenmagexx0 Apr 8
Apr 8 WTB Illusions for Ranged Weapons I'm sure this has been posted a lot, however I think with BFA on the rise it would be a perfect time to try and implement this change. Its a little discouraging when you have so many cool illusions (Nightmare, Chronos, all pvp enchants) and being unable to use them on a ranged weapon. Idk just my .02 would love to hear what the community thinks.Champpjones3 Apr 8