Transmogrification

Nov 13, 2014 Transmogrification Forum Guidelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Kaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Transmogrification forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Transmogrification with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Kaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Jan 23 Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered! This guide, in it's entirety, is now in add-on form! All the lovely sets listed here can be viewed on your character in-game with the brand new MogIt_Armorkinis! You can download it right here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit_armorkinis It requires the MogIt version 2.0 which is found here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit Enjoy the armorkinis! :D Special /hugs and much love to Aelobin! <3 And now a guide just for the Gents as well! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610691 A lot of you have known of my absolute passion for platekinis and my large collection of skimpy armor. You hinted at and then outright asked me to list them all. Well, challenge accepted! This took a lot more time and work than I had realized it would, for I wanted to make sure I had all skins and colors included, not just the ones that I wear. In my research, I found some new ones I hadn't seen before. So I do admit, I may have some missing still. If you know of a skimpy armor design or color I do not have listed, please let me know and I will happily add it! ^_^ Sidenote: I started this list weeks ago, before Transmogrifying was announced. I will now try to find other options for the white and grey items I have listed, so they can be transmo'd. All mentioned are available in full sets unless noted otherwise, but I am only linking the chest and legs in most cases. PLATE I will start off this list with the fabulous Bloodscale Breastplate and Bloodscale Legguards. Such a lovely set, and the skin is repeated with a tad more coverage in the golden Conqueror's Breastplate and a blue (chest only) Hydralick Armor. There is also a full set in blue but it may be hard to find, being from an Armorsmith quest that is no longer in game, Ornate Mithril Pants. The set is also available in a brown mail set Brigade Breastplate and boss drop chest Ironspine's Ribcage. Then a mail leg only in red, Firemane Leggings. Now for the skimpiest of them all, Glorious Breastplate and Glorious Legplates! Besides the golden set, it comes in a green/grey Lofty Breastplate and a blue/gold Vanguard Breastplate. Also available as chest pieces only, in black Warrior's Embrace, in a Horde-only blue/gold Nether Protector's Chest and a pink/yellow mail Energized Chestplate. One of my personal favorites here: Saltstone SurcoatSaltstone Legplates, the chest is also available as a boss drop Carapace of Anub'shiah, and the legs as a quest reward Cenarion Thicket Legplates. Besides the gorgeous silver/purple version, it comes in green/gold Jade Breastplate and a sort of tan/red Tyrant's Chestpiece with a boss drop alternative Carapace of Tuten'kash. We also have a few mail options available. A Jade look-alike Sandstalker Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only). And a Tyrant's look-alike Spitfire Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only). We move on to the beautiful red sheen of Warlord's Iron-Breastplate Warlord's Iron-Legplates. It is exactly the same as the Warmaul Legplates set. We have a few mail options here, in a soft gold Lord's Breastplate, in a brown set Radiant Breastplate and quest chest Bonechewer Berserker's Vest, another red set Hero's Breastplate, and a red boss drop chest Royal Decorated Armor. Another personal favorite of mine is the Revenant Chestplate and Revenant Leggings. Obtainable as quest rewards as well, for Horde and Alliance both Murkblood Avenger's Chestplate Murkblood Avenger's Legplates and the chest only again, Chestplate of A'dal then again as a crafted partial set, Shadesteel Greaves. Just as revealing in a blue/gold set Templar Chestplate. Less skimpy options in green Emerald Breastplate, red Thorium Armor and blue/red Runic Breastplate. Also in blue/red chest as a quest reward Lost Chestplate of the Reverent. This skin has three, yes, I said three, identical sets. Darkcrest Breastplate Boulderfist Armor and the mail Chief Brigadier Leggings. Bloodfist Breastplate is a gold/red version of the set. And there is a white/gold option, in chest and gloves only Truesilver Breastplate Truesilver Gauntlets. These sets do not have a true bikini-style leg, but the tops are very interestingly cut and revealing. Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings are elegant and beautiful in gold/black. Imbued Plate Armor is a white/purple/red version of the set. Commander's Armor for a rosy brown/orange and Hyperion Armor is a fiery red/orange. Here we have a sort of no-nonsense, unormanted bikini look. I include these because they retain a bare midriff on males, so they can show off those rock-hard abs. ;) Full sets available in black Tarnished Plate Chestpiece, silver Grimscale Armor, another silver in mail Knight's Breastplate and gold Shattered Hand Breastplate. Slight variation of this skin brings us Khan'aish Breastplate in gold. Another interesting piece of an un-skimpy bikini style has a nice 'Y' back and much less coverage on males, in silver/blue Talonguard Armor and a pewter/brown mail Marauder's Tunic. While these legs are not in a bikini style, they remain very low cut on both males and females. Skyfire Greaves Then we have two lovely tops from ICC: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass in a green hue and Gendarme's Cuirass in a warm brown. These sets do not have a bikini leg, nor is the top all that skimpy, being a 'tank top' model. I include them because of their interesting texture and colors, the various set pieces make fantastic accents to complete other bikini looks. In green Heavy Lamellar Chestpiece, white Alabaster Breastplate, orange Gothic Plate Armor and yellow Valorous Chestguard. Another set with a full leg, the tops are low cut, midriff baring and quite cute: In grey Chromite Chestplate, a soft orange Embossed Plate Armor, silver Field Plate Armor and in blue Jouster's Chestplate. While not quite a bikini model, these tops have wonderful exposure on the sides and back. Legs, if there is a set to go with, are all full. In a brown/red Breastplate of the Warbringer, in black Thick Obsidian Breastplate, in green Fel Iron Breastplate, in gold/grey Heavy Earthforged Breastplate, in gold Flamebane Breastplate and in grey (Item not found). Nearing the end of the plate section, we have a lovely, jagged style chest. Pants are available for some of the colors, but are not bikini-style. Chest is in black Drakescale Breastplate and again in mail Black Dragonscale Breastplate , blue Adamantite Breastplate and Warleader's Breastplate, black/gold Exalted Harness, green mail Fel Iron Chain Tunic and brown Brutish Breastplate. Also in a brown mail partial set, Bloodsoul Breastplate. A very skimpy plate harness, Durotan's Battle Harness. A lovely Wrath chest, Breastplate of the Afterlife. A few very slim belts, to accentuate and not hide the waistline with bulk. This style is in red Belt of the Fallen Emperor and in blue Royal Qiraji Belt. Another look in a purple/white Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard. To finish off this section, we have a fantastic plate hotpant. Absolutely beautiful, and I am very sad it is not in my personal collection as yet. Cloudkeeper Legplates in white/gold and the lovely Legplates of Blazing Light in red/gold. (WooHoo! Cloudkeeper is now mine, thanks to an awesome guildie! <3)Lull1762 Jan 23
2h Remove holiday transmog restrictions Okay, editing because I realize the devs added this from a previous suggestion, and might not have considered expanding beyond it, but... I see no reason it should have that specific restriction. I'll admit I disappointed myself by not looking at the whole context, but I'll say it would have been far more exciting had we been able to transmog those appearances all year round. And why not? We can wear those things all year round. And giving us those options will allow us to be more creative since we'd be creating more permanent looks, we can mix and match, and even blend several holiday outfits together. It would give us something else more interesting in the game beyond the grind, and it really wouldn't cost the devs much at all, just lifting restrictions away from that specific period.Relakjak11 2h
4h Rate that Transmog! Pirates, chefs, and more I capped last thread so here is the new one. Link to old thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759215865?page=25Verilis363 4h
8h Wraps of the Blood-Soaked Brawler Obtainable in Legion or nah?Shiezko3 8h
10h Warglaives of Azzinoth? Good evening, everyone! This is probably a dumb question, but I've noticed that people now have the Warglaives of Azzinoth as transmog items, which got me super excited! It's been a while since I've played now, so I've been out of the loop, but how do I go about getting them as transmogs?Galaxus1 10h
11h Arathor Battle Tabard/Tabard of the Defilers Why is this not account wide at any rep? I worked really hard for this on one character and now that I want to play something else I lose something really awesome I worked hard to get. There are other exalted tabards and PvP reward items that are ok to transmog, but you have selected few ones to be left out. I get the legendary feeling - but damn I worked hard for it and now that I TANK - I lose it instead of playing my Shaman. Please help - many people would benefit and you gave into so many other casual request and this would still be a very rare tabard. I know people who are still JUST NOW getting it!Chusk3 11h
12h BFA and feral/guardian special skins So I'm trying to figure out if druids will loose their special feral/guardian skins come bfa. I've read somewhere on wowhead that we will be able to transmog artifact weapon appearance to new weapons in bfa but only the skins that we unlocked during Legion. So does this mean that if you completed the tower challenges for feral/guardian during legion you can transmog to those skins in BFA??Raydin2 12h
13h Peacebreaker's Helms Curious about a weird plate transmog helmet. There is a trio of "Peacebreaker's" helms awarded from a quest in Jade Forest. I have these unlocked but there is another trio of pieces with the same name but a different appearance. I can't figure out how to unlock these (maybe its a bug in the name?). This other helm looks just like the helm "Helm of the Thousand Needles" but a slightly different recolor. Anyone know if this is a bug?Fudgy2 13h
14h Xmog Warrior set from around MOP cant find there was a xmog raid set for warrior I think looked like a druid set with wings. It was from a raid as it was very difficult to get had to do these raids. Anyone know what I am talking about and if it is still available or has been removed. I have looked on wowhead and all over the internet and don't see it anywhere.Snooxopydawg1 14h
15h Why no hoodies transmog? I mean how old is this game and we don't have hoodies? You know a one piece that a nice jacket with the hood down and not the hood being separated from the chest piece. I love the work the do with the transmogs, but I would like for more casual clothes for our characters to wear.Villiala3 15h
16h Nightborne Heritage Armor chest Almost loved the Nightborne heritage armor... Until I equipped it. The silver chin piece that appears when wearing it drives me crazy. I wrongfully assumed this was part of the helm and could be hidden via hide helm.... Not the case. Turns out it's part of the chest and I absolutely hate now what I thought was great looking armor. A real let down for me as it looks ridiculous on the female model.Rulent2 16h
19h Sunreaver onslaught Tabard HEY GUYS!, i was trying to find a good way to farm reputation with this faction (sunreaver onslaught) but since there are only guides for pandaria i was wondering if there is a decent way to get exalted now in legion 7.3.5, i have been trying some quests, but i didn't recieve any daily activity besides normal yellow quests. Any advice?Ryukenstein4 19h
20h LF mythic EN/NH/Tomb transmog raid I'm a 970+ ele shaman looking for any group who regularly fully clears these old raids so I can finish up transmog sets. I've tried pugging it but that's been a huge waste of time, for months on end no group I've joined has killed Mistress in Tomb, and most don't get very far in EN or NH before people leave. I'm hoping theres many some groups out there who do this semi-regularly? I already have my mythic Gul'dan mount, though I'll happily keep coming to help out .. So, anything? If not, does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to have to wait 12 months to finish my sets.Drosera0 20h
23h New BFA XMOG Dungeon/LFR looting! ... While it's good to see the dungeon changes, I'm absolutely thrilled about the LFR changes! Finally, Dragon Soul won't be a nightmare to farm!Katerlia10 23h
1d Remove Transmog Restrictions Would it really be so bad to just remove all of the transmog restrictions with regard to armor type, class and profession requirements, etc? Why can't we just freely mog the appearances we've earned? For example, the goggles I currently have equipped don't look very good, but all of the ones that would look better require engineering. I don't want engineering, though. Why should I need to switch a profession just to be able to mog something? Why isn't it sufficient to just learn and craft the goggles on an alt to add them to my collection and have it be usable on all characters? I would still be putting in the work to obtain the appearance, so why is it necessary to restrict it so much at that point? Further, who cares if I do a cloth mog on a plate piece? I've had so many great mog ideas ruined because I couldn't find 1 or 2 key pieces for the required armor type, when there were items for different armor types that would have worked perfectly. I would much rather be able to get a look exactly how I want than be stuck up about crossing over armor types. I don't know if you guys realize this, but there are a lot of sets that don't match with any other pieces. E.g., Chest, leg, and head sets with no matching shoulder, hand or feet pieces of the same armor type. This is very frustrating, and allowing us to hide pieces only goes so far. I would much rather see the creativity that would come from an unlocked mogging system than continue to be frustrated by limitations the majority of the time I come up with a new mog idea.Pseudocool69 1d
1d Void Elf Heritage Weapon I'm having a heck of a time finding any decent looking weapon for the Void Elf heritage armor. Most staves clip through the coolest part (void wings). I just went minimalist to not clip... but this is not a great solution. Any ideas?Xeldra1 1d
1d Highmountain Antlers/Horns Clipping I'm not sure which forum this would be best to post to but since I'm big into transmog and this seems to be a relevant issue but I've noticed that most shoulders clip though Highmountain Tauren antlers/horns when I walk, or my character's head turns or even some casting animations. Ive tried every horn style and it seems to clip regardless of class or style. I figured it may be worth mentioning via the forums before BfA comes out and it may be too late to make any potential changes. Kind regards.Skyhorn2 1d
1d Event cosmetics are pointless I farmed up a lot of the cosmetic items from love is in the air because I really like them. However after the event my gear Un-transmogged itself and I had to go pay to transmog it to something else. Now Lunar festival has started and there's nice cosmetic gear but I have a lot of apathy left over from the experience. What's the point. Why did I farm the dungeon for cosmetic gear (that only dropped on my alts). I can't trade it, I can't mog it. I think events would be more fun if you got to keep the transmog you earn rather than having it taken away after the event. What say you nebulous community forum? (FYI these feelings come from losing my forever lovely rose. Irony police!)Kunaho9 1d
1d Silver-Thread Items Missing Years ago, I gathered all the silver-thread items. I still have them in the bank of one of my characters. I took a level 20 mage and a level 110 priest to the transmogrifier, but none of the silver-thread items appeared in any slots. I returned to the character that has them in the bank and re-equipped them. I got no "appearance added" messge, and mousing over the items fail to give the "appearance not added" message. Are these items disqualified from the transmog system?Zenka11 1d
2d Sunwell Pally Armor Alright friends, I’m looking for the gloves that supposedly drop from M’uru, but they’re not in his loot catalogue. It’s from the Golden Sunwell plate setVynlanlel2 2d
2d Mog ideas for teh lowbies. Need some ideas for mog for lowbies like this one.Nonprofit0 2d
2d Hiding the Chestpiece Wait, before you say "No, they can't do that because then you can go around showing off your bra to everyone on that female character you created". As much as some people would want this, I do not. We all know that there are a few shirts with unique designs that would make for some pretty cool mog. Though we can kinda do some work arounds with the skimpy armor we have access to, what if we didn't have to? I present my solution. A way to hide the chest without worrying about people running around with nothing covering there chest. -----The Solution----- Its simple, when you select the option to hide the chest piece your shirt or tabard can no longer be hidden. This means that you must have one of these three things "active" in order to disable the others. This means that there must be something over everyones chest no matter if its a shirt, tabard, or chest piece. Examples: You hide the chest and tabard then the shirt must be active. You hide the tabard and shirt then the chest must be active. You hide the chest and shirt then the tabard must be active. Super simple. ----------Conclusion---------- What do you guys think. Being able to hide your chest piece so that you can make that lumberjack roleplaying set actually be able to be used while fighting Argus a reality would be awesome yeah? Or is this just silly and needs to not exist because who would want to look like a lumberjack? Its not like my mog on my paladin for holy is a lumberjack, nope not at all.Holyaj3 2d
3d Artifact appearances and alts Any word about how it is going to work for alts? Will I be able to use my warlock's mage tower appearances on my warlock alt? I know I can complete the challenge again on my alts, but some challenges are a pain in the !@# and I don't know if I will have every new alt at max level by the time this expansion is over.Dellexi1 3d
3d Tusks of Mannoroth Removed? Was about to run Mythic SoO, and checked the Adventure Guide (Shift-J) and they are no longer listed on Garrosh.Pharsalus7 3d
3d Remove Holiday Restrictions Is it really so game breaking if I want to wear a Santa hat in July? A rose in November? Sunglasses during the summer? Over the last few months, I've been collecting all these neat new mogs from the holidays, and its made me redo holidays I hadn't touched in ages - which is fun! But I can't understand why the devs have to be so precious about our characters appearances. If I want to celebrate Brewfest all year long, why shouldn't I be able to? Is there a petition to sign? A blue who will pass this on to the devs? Someone's house I can clean? A lot of the transmog restrictions are silly but have some kind of point - but being able to transmog things sometimes and other times now is just ridiculous. Please hotfix.Rinnji1 3d
3d Heritage armor Is it still only for the subraces, or once you unlock it can other races use it?Ebonymoon12 3d
3d Transmog changes in BFA Will we see any changes to transmogrification in the new expansion? I'm hoping for reputation being removed as a requirement for some gear. Droprates in old LFR's could be something they could change as well. What are you looking for in transmog changes next xpac? Maybe we can give them some good ideas.Graklos26 3d
3d Robes of the Guardian Saint? Is there any special "trick" for getting this to drop or is it random like any other boss? I've only ran it twice, got Robes of the Battleguard both times.Bryleiance3 3d
3d Transmog Beginning Allied Races Armor Hey all, I looked for the answer to this question in recent posts but I didn't see any so I thought I would ask. Can you transmog the STARTING armor for allied races? As an example, I don't know of any cloth robes or any staves that have the same appearance as a void elf warlock's starting armor. I want to transmog them onto other characters. ThanksJzret2 3d
4d LF Night's Vigilance Transmog I recently got the mage tower appearance for resto and i really love the appearance but i've been unable to make or find a good looking transmog with it, would any druids or fellow transmoggers be able to help me with making a good mog with this staff? https://i.imgur.com/Rf7uQnF.png This is what i have so far for it, it's really basic though an not really what i'm wanting.Sularis0 4d
4d Which of these mogs/races do you like more? Trying to decide on my race for feral druid! Here are the two mogs I am choosing between: Troll- https://i.imgur.com/0cbreVk.jpg Highmountain tauren- https://i.imgur.com/lFi5Duv.jpg Any tips are appreciated!Teeko2 4d
4d FYI: Fist weapons that sheath on the hips Through pure luck I found out two fist weapons actually sheath on your hips and don't simply disappear. Plainshunter claws http://www.wowhead.com/item=118135/plainshunter-claws Ironblade knuckles http://www.wowhead.com/item=128202/ironblade-knuckles Once I discovered one of these did this I searched through the rest to see if any did the same and none in the wardrobe seem to do this except these two. Not even the colour varients. I don't know if this was on purpose or a glitch but it would be cool if all fistweapons did this, or at least had the option.Brokenwrath0 4d
4d Forever Lovely Rose Please consider making the rose a year round item. There are very few feminine options available for transmogrification. I often just hide the headgear option because it's all so clunky, chunky, and trollish. Why all the ghastly bear trap headgear, hideous hulking helmets, etc. and we can't have a rose for our hair? If the guys can have the Horseman's helm year round what do you have against us having the rose? Please let us decide what is in season...Hex10 4d
4d Does the Salvage yard still produce greens? Such as the Raven's claws or Scarecrow Trousers?Zunde2 4d
5d Did they change loot tables for old raids? So i just got done running 25man Ulduar in hopes of getting the Conq Gloves off of mimiron. I kill Mimiron and the wrong type of gloves dropped. But i also noticed the teir helm dropped? I thought it was weird because i dont recall bosses being able to drop any kind of teir. So i decided to do the other bosses to see what would happen. I kill freya and she drops a helm and some pants....also weird. Then i go to Thorim and this is where im really confused. He also drops a pair of gloves and some shoulders. The shoulders i decide to use the token to make sure i had the appearance and i notice....they aren't the 25 man appearance but the 10 man. Thinking i had made a mistake i leave and check but no mistake was made. Sure enough it was on 25. I go back and check my bags and realize after that not only have bosses been giving me seemingly random teir pieces. But mixing and matching pieces from BOTH difficulties. And i never left or changed the difficulty in the meantime. I really hope this isn't a permanent change. Because farming for the 1 specific teir drop i need is going to be a nightmare. Now not only do i have to hope for the right glove type to drop...but the right difficulty too?Emathiel4 5d
5d like to know your thoughts on my transmog. Any critiques to make it better would be appreciated.Redborn3 5d
5d T3 BMAH Can I buy appearances on levels 1s and they will work show up for transmog on my level 110s?Defilex2 5d
5d Portal Keeper's Cincture Hey there! I unlocked the 930 (normal) version of the Portal Keeper's Cincture on my druid. I equipped it, but it hasn't unlocked the transmog appearance on my druid or on my rogue, both of whom should be eligible to use it. Anyone else run into this? How can I get it unlocked for transmog?!Cloudmourne1 5d
6d Removed unique items/Black Deathbone Edit: Re-posting this in the Transmogrification section from general as I think it might get a little more traction here. Back in 2013 I posted a thread to highlight and bring attention to the fact that three pieces of the black deathbone set were removed with the revamp of Scholomance at the beginning of Mists of Pandaria. These items had no lookalikes. Unfortunately for me, I didn't play much during Cata and didn't manage to get the pieces prior to the revamp. You can imagine my horror when I returned in Mists to find my favourite plate set could no longer be completed. Since 2013, these items still haven't been returned to the game. I know that since it's been years, the chances of Blizzard suddenly adding them back are likely low. However! There's no harm in trying to get their attention. Missing items are Deathbone Girdle, Deathbone Sabatons & Stoneform Shoulders. I've also submitted an in game suggestion regarding this, but I figure if there are more people like me out there that are lamenting the loss of these items, then we can all submit a suggestion & maybe Blizzard will take notice. What unique items that have been removed do you want back? What do you think the odds of them being returned are?Vainred12 6d
6d Nobleman Tmog Hey guys! I need your aid in my quest for gilneas Rp! I have the Nobleman’s shirt but lack it’s leg counterpart. In that case , I have no Nobleman Platoloons. Which item do you suggest to match the leg part?Evington2 6d
6d Heritage Armor So I recently leveled a void elf 20-110 and unlocked the heritage armor, and was very disappointment that I couldn't use the transmog on my main characters. I realize it makes sense to have it for a void elf, but....having to level 20-110 to unlock something and not be able to use it on characters you enjoy playing. I also, don't want to gear up my void elf just to play for the transmog. I really hope they change this and allow every class/race to transmog it. It demotivates me to level up other sub races for the same result.Kimed7 6d
6d Papal Fez Selling a Papal Fez on Moonguard, can accept gold on other realmsSkiyo0 6d
6d Mage Tower recolor in BFA Does anyone know if you'll be able to unlock the recolor versions of the mage tower artifact appearance in BFA? Like the H KJ recolor or something. I know there's been a lot of speculation.Stankygenj1 6d
6d Mogging my warrior I'm looking for a single side plate pauldron other than http://www.wowhead.com/item=140617/rakeeshs-pauldron . I would like something that has a more tan, gold look, to go along with http://www.wowhead.com/item=25016/shattered-hand-breastplate .Lyudmyla0 6d
6d Post your Allied Race X-mogs!! Went through the trouble to set up a profile for my Nightborne Shadow priest Imugr link below https://imgur.com/wNALWdL Please rate!!! And post your allied race X-mogs!!!William8 6d
6d Warders shirt for sale Old Warders Shirt for sale on Uldum server let me know if interesetedCatchy0 6d
Feb 17 Void elf armor - collarless version please? Please? It just... looks kinda goofy, and when I walk forward it hovers several inches above my torso, which is just weird.Yumi1 Feb 17
Feb 17 Upcoming Trial of Style? So I noticed looking at the calendar that the Trial of Style is coming back the first week of March. Think we'll be getting any new rewards?Vespero5 Feb 17