Transmogrification

Nov 13, 2014 Transmogrification Forum Guidelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Kaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Transmogrification forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Transmogrification with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Kaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Oct 26 Transmog Concerns with Pre-Patch Since the Pre-Patch went live yesterday, we’ve seen some questions and concerns from players on several transmogrification issues. We’d like to elaborate on some details about how the system works: Transmogging an Artifact to look like a non-Artifact from your weapon appearances collection should work as it did before. You can now have a transmogrify vendor put an earned Artifact appearance on appropriate non-Artifact weapons belonging to characters who are of the same class and specialization as the character who earned the appearance. However, if you wish to apply an Artifact appearance to an Artifact, you must visit the Artifact Forge in your Class Hall, and your character is restricted to appearances that were earned on that character. Artifact appearances that come in pairs (main-hand + off-hand) cannot be separated when you’re using two items. If you apply the appearance of one of these to your main-hand item, your off-hand item will use the appearance of the other, and vice versa. Artifact appearances that come in pairs *can* be applied to two-hand weapons. A Shadow Priest can now make a staff look like Xal’atath, Blade of the Black Empire. Some Artifact appearances are so awesome that they can bypass restrictions on some weapon types. However, even though some restrictions have been lifted, other weapon restrictions remain. It is not intended that a melee weapon can be made to look like an Artifact bow or gun. Likewise, you can't make a bow/gun/wand look like an Artifact melee weapon. When doing transmogrification, you can select a slot to alter in the character pane on the left of the window, and then *right-click* on an appearance in the right pane of the window and use “transmogrify as”. This is especially useful when you visit the transmogrifier as a Feral or Guardian Druid. Thank you very much. We’ll continue to keep an eye on all of your questions and feedback!Ornyx164 Oct 26
Oct 16 Helpful Addons for Transmog I see a few threads with people asking about addons to improve their Transmog collecting, so I thought I'd list the ones I use with a little bit about why I find them helpful. :) https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/transmogtokens This little beauty puts a tooltip on Tier tokens or other items used to buy gear you may pick up while farming all the things. It says where to turn them in, and if there is an appearance from it you've yet to learn, as some older tokens have two sets that may be learned off them. https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/can-i-mog-it This gem adds a tooltip to all pieces of gear, letting you know at a glance if you can learn it on that toon, if you can learn it on some alt, if you already know that look or if you cannot learn it at all. http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/monars-wardrobehelper This one keeps track of what you are missing from each instance and gives an overall completion % for each expansion. Perfect for those who want to get all the looks! https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/mogit This is a different UI for the Wardrobe. It has a little more functionality, IMO, and it works in conjunction with the next two addons. https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/mogit-settransmog This is one of my must-haves. It works off your MogIt wishlist, the saved sets that you made on there. (requires MogIt to work) The Wardrobe only lets you save 20 outfits total. This one lets you transmog into all of the sets you have saved with MogIt. Which is 100 right now, in my case. Yes, infinite saved set list! https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/mogit_wowhead This adds a slew of sets to the MogIt UI, showing a full set of dungeon pieces, BoE sets, questing sets, basically like the built-in set UI for the Wardrobe, but for all the things. A trifle outdated, but looks to be complete up to the first part of Legion. Useful still for the older set looks. (requires MogIt to work) Happy transmog hunting! ^_^Lull4 Oct 16
Aug 2 Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered! This guide, in it's entirety, is now in add-on form! All the lovely sets listed here can be viewed on your character in-game with the brand new MogIt_Armorkinis! You can download it right here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit_armorkinis It requires the MogIt version 2.0 which is found here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit Enjoy the armorkinis! :D Special /hugs and much love to Aelobin! <3 And now a guide just for the Gents as well! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610691 A lot of you have known of my absolute passion for platekinis and my large collection of skimpy armor. You hinted at and then outright asked me to list them all. Well, challenge accepted! This took a lot more time and work than I had realized it would, for I wanted to make sure I had all skins and colors included, not just the ones that I wear. In my research, I found some new ones I hadn't seen before. So I do admit, I may have some missing still. If you know of a skimpy armor design or color I do not have listed, please let me know and I will happily add it! ^_^ Sidenote: I started this list weeks ago, before Transmogrifying was announced. I will now try to find other options for the white and grey items I have listed, so they can be transmo'd. All mentioned are available in full sets unless noted otherwise, but I am only linking the chest and legs in most cases. PLATE I will start off this list with the fabulous Bloodscale Breastplate and Bloodscale Legguards. Such a lovely set, and the skin is repeated with a tad more coverage in the golden Conqueror's Breastplate and a blue (chest only) Hydralick Armor. There is also a full set in blue but it may be hard to find, being from an Armorsmith quest that is no longer in game, Ornate Mithril Pants. The set is also available in a brown mail set Brigade Breastplate and boss drop chest Ironspine's Ribcage. Then a mail leg only in red, Firemane Leggings. Now for the skimpiest of them all, Glorious Breastplate and Glorious Legplates! Besides the golden set, it comes in a green/grey Lofty Breastplate and a blue/gold Vanguard Breastplate. Also available as chest pieces only, in black Warrior's Embrace, in a Horde-only blue/gold Nether Protector's Chest and a pink/yellow mail Energized Chestplate. One of my personal favorites here: Saltstone SurcoatSaltstone Legplates, the chest is also available as a boss drop Carapace of Anub'shiah, and the legs as a quest reward Cenarion Thicket Legplates. Besides the gorgeous silver/purple version, it comes in green/gold Jade Breastplate and a sort of tan/red Tyrant's Chestpiece with a boss drop alternative Carapace of Tuten'kash. We also have a few mail options available. A Jade look-alike Sandstalker Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only). And a Tyrant's look-alike Spitfire Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only). We move on to the beautiful red sheen of Warlord's Iron-Breastplate Warlord's Iron-Legplates. It is exactly the same as the Warmaul Legplates set. We have a few mail options here, in a soft gold Lord's Breastplate, in a brown set Radiant Breastplate and quest chest Bonechewer Berserker's Vest, another red set Hero's Breastplate, and a red boss drop chest Royal Decorated Armor. Another personal favorite of mine is the Revenant Chestplate and Revenant Leggings. Obtainable as quest rewards as well, for Horde and Alliance both Murkblood Avenger's Chestplate Murkblood Avenger's Legplates and the chest only again, Chestplate of A'dal then again as a crafted partial set, Shadesteel Greaves. Just as revealing in a blue/gold set Templar Chestplate. Less skimpy options in green Emerald Breastplate, red Thorium Armor and blue/red Runic Breastplate. Also in blue/red chest as a quest reward Lost Chestplate of the Reverent. This skin has three, yes, I said three, identical sets. Darkcrest Breastplate Boulderfist Armor and the mail Chief Brigadier Leggings. Bloodfist Breastplate is a gold/red version of the set. And there is a white/gold option, in chest and gloves only Truesilver Breastplate Truesilver Gauntlets. These sets do not have a true bikini-style leg, but the tops are very interestingly cut and revealing. Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings are elegant and beautiful in gold/black. Imbued Plate Armor is a white/purple/red version of the set. Commander's Armor for a rosy brown/orange and Hyperion Armor is a fiery red/orange. Here we have a sort of no-nonsense, unormanted bikini look. I include these because they retain a bare midriff on males, so they can show off those rock-hard abs. ;) Full sets available in black Tarnished Plate Chestpiece, silver Grimscale Armor, another silver in mail Knight's Breastplate and gold Shattered Hand Breastplate. Slight variation of this skin brings us Khan'aish Breastplate in gold. Another interesting piece of an un-skimpy bikini style has a nice 'Y' back and much less coverage on males, in silver/blue Talonguard Armor and a pewter/brown mail Marauder's Tunic. While these legs are not in a bikini style, they remain very low cut on both males and females. Skyfire Greaves Then we have two lovely tops from ICC: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass in a green hue and Gendarme's Cuirass in a warm brown. These sets do not have a bikini leg, nor is the top all that skimpy, being a 'tank top' model. I include them because of their interesting texture and colors, the various set pieces make fantastic accents to complete other bikini looks. In green Heavy Lamellar Chestpiece, white Alabaster Breastplate, orange Gothic Plate Armor and yellow Valorous Chestguard. Another set with a full leg, the tops are low cut, midriff baring and quite cute: In grey Chromite Chestplate, a soft orange Embossed Plate Armor, silver Field Plate Armor and in blue Jouster's Chestplate. While not quite a bikini model, these tops have wonderful exposure on the sides and back. Legs, if there is a set to go with, are all full. In a brown/red Breastplate of the Warbringer, in black Thick Obsidian Breastplate, in green Fel Iron Breastplate, in gold/grey Heavy Earthforged Breastplate, in gold Flamebane Breastplate and in grey (Item not found). Nearing the end of the plate section, we have a lovely, jagged style chest. Pants are available for some of the colors, but are not bikini-style. Chest is in black Drakescale Breastplate and again in mail Black Dragonscale Breastplate , blue Adamantite Breastplate and Warleader's Breastplate, black/gold Exalted Harness, green mail Fel Iron Chain Tunic and brown Brutish Breastplate. Also in a brown mail partial set, Bloodsoul Breastplate. A very skimpy plate harness, Durotan's Battle Harness. A lovely Wrath chest, Breastplate of the Afterlife. A few very slim belts, to accentuate and not hide the waistline with bulk. This style is in red Belt of the Fallen Emperor and in blue Royal Qiraji Belt. Another look in a purple/white Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard. To finish off this section, we have a fantastic plate hotpant. Absolutely beautiful, and I am very sad it is not in my personal collection as yet. Cloudkeeper Legplates in white/gold and the lovely Legplates of Blazing Light in red/gold. (WooHoo! Cloudkeeper is now mine, thanks to an awesome guildie! <3)Lull1765 Aug 2
Nov 15 Xuen's Battlegear (Monk T20) Still Broken Xuen's Battlegear (Monk T20) has been broken since the BFA Prepatch. The set always had elbowpads as part of the chest armor. After the prepatch, the elbow pads no longer show up unless you are wearing model-less gloves. So even if you are wearing the set gloves, the elbowpads are gone. You can see my profile to see what it looks like now. Here is an image of what it is supposed to look like, and how it looked through Legion. https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/627121.jpg This is the best looking Monk set in my opinion, and I would really like to have it working again. Please look into this Blizzard. Thanks.Ryú8 Nov 15
Nov 15 Rate that mog! Again, and again, and... again! I capped the last thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766817226?page=26#post-501 You know what to do and please don't skip people.Annalina322 Nov 15
Nov 15 Discussion or Suggestions/Feedback What is this sub forum for again? Is it just community discussion or for us to give feedback/suggestions to Blizzard in hopes of getting items not yet obtainabl?Faradei1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Higher Lvl = ++Chance Same Equip If you are over 10-15 levels higher than a Dungeon you are running, there should be a higher chance you get equipment suitable for your spec/class. I am having to run the Heroic versions of BC/WotLK/Cata dungeons+raids to get certain shades, and there is a high chance I (as a Monk) get all accessory/Plate/Mail/Cloth) crap - which does me NO good -- even tho I am running this as a 120. My suggestion is to make it so that if you are a certain (Blizzard can determind this) level above a dungeon/raid, there is a higher chance you will get the proper grade of gear that will actually apply to your class. Re-rolling is such a task these days, collecting transmog is a hassle - I could have gotten a leather should drop x200 when I ran an instance on a Priest - but it doesn't apply that transmog unless you run the raid and get the drop on a leather wearing class. Either 1 - make it so transmog applies to account even if it's not usable. or 2- there is a higher % drop chance of your equipment when running old content (10-15lv lower than current level, e.g.)Baddoggy0 Nov 15
Nov 14 Looking for a specific hat There is a head piece in game that I saw on a mog once that I can't for the life of me locate or remember the name of. It looked like an old victorian mini riding hat, that came to a point on the front, black. Looked sort of like this: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3e/37/f3/3e37f32042ac7e9d05ba143fb17eb434.jpg Anyone know the hat I'm talking about? It's driving me nuts!Enchi1 Nov 14
Nov 14 Warglaives of Azzinoth still drop? Yes another QQ post about bad droprates. Just checking to see if anyone has seen these drop recently. I missed the memo that we could xmog these if we have achieve and kill Illidan in TW raid (Yeah I know...about a year late). And, I only realized this in seeing another DH walking around with the xmog. I recently started farming this across the following characters: DH : 7 kills Warrior: 2 kills Rogue: 8 kills DK: 3 kills Monk : 2 kills I'm keeping in mind that to obtain the achievement, you have to obtain both glaives and be equip-able on the same character. As of yet, I have not seen a single glaive drop. When was the last time anyone saw a drop of a Warglaive? Thanks in advance.Eleminopee22 Nov 14
Nov 14 Legion Mage Tower Skins Will we ever be able to transmog Just an Artifact weapon or just the shield?? I'd like to be able to use Iron Soldier's Saber and Scale of the Earthwarder (Hidden - Red) again :(Rekghar4 Nov 14
Nov 14 Broken System - Please help I just dropped more than 1k on a pair of green Mail shoulders, to complete the look I wanted to use. I equip them, which means I can no longer sell them on the AH, and I get the message telling me that the item has been added to my collection. I'm not especially happy about the ensemble, and I don't really use Transmogrification that often anymore, because I can never find anything to use I'm happy with. And the one time I'm trying to find some decent frickin' shoulders to complete a set, I'm not able to use them. There's nothing to indicate to me or notify me why the pair of shoulders aren't appearing at the Transmog NPC, they are just not appearing under the shoulder slot items. I thought maybe, "Are they mail? Let me make sure they're mail." I check, they're mail; they're green, and I can equip them and use them (Maybe I would, if I wasn't using a far superior heirloom piece). But for SOME BIZARRE REASON I CANNOT TRANSMOG THE APPEARANCE. So I thought maybe I should check the collections window. And guess what. It says the appearance is locked until a certain level. This doesn't show up on the item at the AH before the item is purchased, it's not made clear anywhere at the Transmog NPC, it's almost hidden inside the Appearances area of the Collections window. Green item, I can use it. But there's this BIZARRE restriction, and I can't use the appearance. Someone explain this to me. https://imgur.com/a/qY6lHSF (An image of my character wearing the shoulders)Gorgrima1 Nov 14
Nov 14 Is Ensemble: Vestments of the Tidesages Real? Seriously, does it exist? Between running Shrine of the Storm on multiple alts since BfA mythic dungeons released, running it on M+ countless times AND using both bonus roll tokens every week I have yet to see it drop for me or anyone else. And I have only seen one other person with it in-game. I have averaged about 10 attempts every week (and that's not including M+ runs). I can honestly say I've never had this hard a time getting any item to drop before nor can I remember ever farming for something so intensely. I even submitted a ticket and the GM who responded told me that he checked loot logs for it and apparently its drop rate is as intended (although he wouldn't say what that rate was) but I just don't see how that can be. Needless to say this has been incredibly frustrating. To constantly run a dungeon which I outgear by 40+ lvls and blow all of my bonus loot tokens on it for months now feels horrible. P.S. For those who might not know the Ensemble: Vestments of the Tidesages is a transmog set that resembles the one worn by Lord Stormsong.Kerathras1 Nov 14
Nov 14 Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion So what I want to ask and hear from the game dev's is why Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest isn't available for use as an account wide illusion. So pretty every elite item from pvp got put into the wardrobe whether that be a weapon, gear or WoD enchant. So the question is why wasn't the MoP enchant for Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest added. It was a elite pvp enchant just as is any other pvp elite item thats already in the wardrobe and illusion list. Not everyone maybe played WoD and was able to get the Glorious tyranny but people still did earn the elite enchant back in MoP and should get just as much love for it as WoD enchants did after all there both elite pvp earned items. So i want to hear the dev's answer to this and if there is any future plans for this to be added. There is quite a handful of us who would love to see this hit the illusion board that have extras laying in the bags going to waste that want to relive that period of pvp time when we earned them.Senpaî108 Nov 14
Nov 14 Runic Darkblade Look at how awesome this sword is. Blizzard removed it from the game. Whoever has it should play the lottery because they are lucky. Blizzard, please bring this back! https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#Rm0o0zJ89coRmd9V87Mawe87caeG87VaeX808vON808BR5808avp808viW808zkZ87c https://www.wowhead.com/item=3822/runic-darkbladeZoxos0 Nov 14
Nov 13 Tusks of Mannoroth Can anyone confirm if Tusks of Mannoroth still drop. The websites say no, the ingame tab says heroic and mythic. I run both difficulties on multiple toons, it would be seem that they're either gone or just an extremely low drop rate.Ubba4 Nov 13
Nov 13 Because no one ever said "cool druid mog!" I know I'm being subjective (that's what xmog is about) and I will cast the rage of many fantasy lovers and hippies upon me (more than one time) but... Aren't almost all druid sets ugly?!?! I can't make my female night elf druid look cute and cool and like her respective class like I did on my female dreanei warrior because almost all of the druid sets look the same to me: discarded, old, damaged, brown, with some flowers and cheap colorful stuff in the shoulders and ridiculous headpieces around the face... Little disclaimer: I come from plate sets: many colors, heavily armored/well protected for the battle, with some ornamentation and details, some glowing lines and particles effects, that is what I find cool. Besides Mythic BRF which is something different and the new cool wolf bear Antorus pretty much all of the druid sets look to me like if blizz denied love to the druids and took the lazy route designing their sets just sticking some flowers and colors on some ugly leather armor, at least for my taste I find really hard to stick to a druid set for a bit of class fantasy immersion instead of designing my own xmog with look alike pieces of other classes that I have collected. Hope next expansion blizz comes out with some actually cool looking sets. What do you guys think? Maybe comment on things like: As a druid: do you like your druid sets or you want something that doesn't make you look like the annoying and dumb type of hippie? As a non druid: do you think druids look cool or they look like those weird and annoying go green wannabe hippies hipster college kids? For me, I enjoy playing the class but, as I said, I don't really like how they look so I xmog my druid with some flashier and more colorful pieces from sets from other classes instead of those brown, old, dusty and discarded looking druid sets... And of course I go for the neon animal forms from the feral challenge and the balance of power guardian appearances. What can I say? I'm the kind of person that usually goes for colorful and shiny stuff hahaha And to finally finish with a proper final: A MEME I DID ON PAINT ABOUT THE TOPIC, enjoy: https://imgur.com/a/TJZZm (btw sorry for bad english and don't mention that ICC druid set, I can't bear with that blender shaped helmet)Dáinsleif14 Nov 13
Nov 13 Why do I have the absolute best mog? see the title. completely OG never seen anyone else with it yet (; /flexÆon9 Nov 13
Nov 13 Fishing rods! Why these still aren't transmoggable -- fishing rod to fishing rod -- is beyond me. I worked hard for my Kalu'ak fishing pole, but I also don't want to ditch my Underlight Angler. Please make fishing rod to fishing rod transmog a reality, so we can fish with legendaries but also look great doing it!Zargus1 Nov 13
Nov 13 [Selling] Snowy Robe (Unobtainable) I've held onto this Snowy Robe on Horde side for a while now, it's a beautiful robe with a unique appearance-- the short sleeves make it very pretty in my opinion, and much better than the similar obtainable item! It's a common quality cloth robe, so, anyone can equip it. I think it's perfect for a Priestess character, and it goes very well with the flower crowns for a sweet, innocent, simple RP set (that nobody else will have)! It hasn't been on the auction house for a very long time at this point, and I think I may be one of the only players with it still in hand. It's currently on the auction house for 500k starting bid and 600k buyout, listed by my character Martyress on Wyrmrest Accord, but, I would prefer to take the gold on Moon Guard Alliance, and I will unlist it when we have an agreement, and trade/mail it to you once I receive the gold on that realm. Thank you!Martyress2 Nov 13
Nov 13 Bloodwake Set So with the new expansion I decided to flip through the appearance tab and found in plate a set called Bloodwake. I was curious on how to get it so I searched further and found no information on it currently, it is called the Bloodwake Island Set so I assume it's with one of the island expeditions, but I was wondering if anyone has any more information about this set, thanks in advance. Set: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2869/bloodwake-island-setRhoam4 Nov 13
Nov 12 Transmog question Alright. I have a horde mage lvl 120 and an ally warlock lvl 120. I notice that raid/dungeons set pieces that I got with one can be immediately used for transmog on the other character. With my mage I have all parts of leveling sets (reward for quests in Zandalar) but I can't use them all with my warlock. Although I can use some pieces I don't have available all parts. I imagine the parts I can use were acquired by killing mobs in Zandalar or via War Campaing or Cache. So my question is: Why the rule works for raid/dungeon set works while for leveling set it don't? I have even searched the transmog "rules" and as far as I undertood if 1) an equip isn't faction exclusive; 2) you have the level to equip it; and 3) you can equip that armor type; I should be able to transmog my horde mage leveling set into my ally warlock.Nicksy3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Warfront Transmog Gear Unobtainable! What the title says. The most elaborate set of Warfront transmog gear, the one acquired from completing the first Warfront scenario when it becomes available, is virtually unobtainable because you get one (completely random) shot at it every two to three weeks and while there are only five pieces with a unique visual (the helm, shoulders, belt, cloak and gloves) you can potentially get an item for any slot, including any weapon useable by your class. Between the extreme level of RNG, the long time between Warfront scenarios, and the heavily diluted pool of potential items, the vast majority of players will never get close to completing even one set let alone all four. With the introduction of new Warfronts this problem will only get worse. This is simply a very poor design.Kerathras4 Nov 12
Nov 11 Klatith, Fangs of the Swarm still exist? I have been farming for this bow for 3 days and have over 100 run on Gates of the Setting Sun on normal. Has anyone found this recently?Nolaki2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Addressing the lack of Class-sets in BFA From Wowhead: ... I don't really buy this answer. Maybe that's just me, and maybe I truly have no idea about the extent that designing class-specific sets for each raid tier taxes the art department. Personally however, this answer can only read to me to say that they've lost some degree of creativity in their department. That may come as no surprise to some people, but the lack of specific sets has really hurt some of the general playability of this expansion, in my opinion. I DON'T like the Uldir sets. I DON'T like the sets for the 8.1 raid tier either. I understand that there are 3 additional classes for Blizz to design for since Vanilla, but it seems like a cop-out to reduce the number of designs you create down to just 4, merely because you have to come up with 3 more designs, which each have very distinctive fantasy themes by the way. Perhaps it's true that it would have been difficult to design class-related sets that fit the theme for raid tiers such as Antorus, or Tomb of Sargeras, because the theme was generally just "Demon", and that doesn't lend itself to very varied color palates. However, they were the ones that hemmed themselves in that way, they chose instead to just release re-vamped versions of old sets anyway, and to say that there's no way that they could have been varied enough while still fitting themes isn't exactly true either. Antorus sets did not have to be limited to "fel-green/demonic" theme. They could have titanic themed just as easily. If they were worried about "demonic" mage sets and "demonic" warlock sets being too similar, they could have made the mage set fit more around Aman'thul and be titanic, which would have made more sense anyway! They cannot convince me that it is simply not feasible to design a set that could fit the theme of the raid, and still manage to look like it could belong to a monk, or a DK, or a hunter, and be distinct from the armors for a rogue, or a warrior, or a shaman. On one hand they try to drive home the ideas of "class fantasy" as a core component of game/visual design, and on the other hand say "Sorry, you all have to look the same this expansion, or roll with old looks, cause we were feeling lazy this year." Even if they were going continue to re-use set designs for the "fel-ridden parts of legion", they could have designed "fel-corrupted" sets that just re-imagined those looks. Without thinking very hard, I guarantee you that I could come up with some concept designs fitting to Uldir for different classes, without all looking like one-track "titanic" sets. Have DK's fitted out with G'huun's blood corruption! Have Demon Hunters gearing up with light armor from the Blood Trolls! SOMETHING!Bankotsü2 Nov 11
Nov 10 Reforged https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/template_resource/EUTZWNOD1Z5Y1541005859542.png Can we get this armor from W3:R for WoW paladins? Please?Ravenwing0 Nov 10
Nov 10 What xmog piece wont drop for you? For me it has been: Felpruner's Shroud from Agronox in Cathedral of Eternal Night. I've killed him every day on both my 120s for last three weeks, even doing mythic once a week on both. giving me about 23 kills on him and still no shroud. Dispair from Karazan. I've lost track of how many times I have tried getting this sword, I kill him on every character I have above level 70 that can equip a 2h sword for months, which is 7 characters. This weapon really is living up to it's name, I have to deal with the 1/3 chance of getting Romulo and Juilianne, then the ridiculously low drop rate! I swear every time I get that them in Opera Hall, the cloth legs, and mail shoulders drop!Thunnanssan42 Nov 10
Nov 10 Mythic Ripswallow belt Looking for: https://www.wowhead.com/item=119337/ripswallow-plate-belt Can anyone do a huge solid and help another complete a set. Hit me upSubpar0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Caster RP I think it would be a nice edition to add a little bit of Off hands that look like shields so Casters can RP as Guards. It feels off that people who have shields can just equip offhand and give it that feel, but the reverse isn't true. TYLonevi1 Nov 10
Nov 10 SoO Loot removed? Can any one confirm wither or not this belt still drops or has it been removed from the game? Raid: Siege of Orgrimmar Normal / Heroic Greatbelt of Living Waters, ...from Immerseus Plate Belt of the War-Healer, ...from Spoils of Pandaria It's gold belt to the Winged Triumph Set , I have the Mythic and LFR versions complete, but for the life of me cannot seem to complete the Normal / Heroic version because this belt just won't drop or has been removed, and if it has been removed why? Thanks in advance for repliesLathyna0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Guardian/Feral Form Separate from Weapon Just posting this here, once more, to try and point out this obvious problem that Guardian and Feral druids are having when attempting to form a "fitting" transmog; that is, the issue of not being able to transmog artifact form separately from our weapon forms. To illustrate this issue, I'm posting this image that I've posted on imgur. You can't quite see it so well because a flat image doesn't quite demonstrate how badly these graphics clip each other but it is fairly bad. https://imgur.com/gallery/SVrXb0o The main issue? Guardian and Feral druids are pigeon-holed into either sacrificing our weapon transmog or our awesome, amazing artifact forms. It is an absolutely sucky decision. The solution? Well, obvious I don't know the extent of the coding required to do this, but the solution is to allow Guardian/feral druids to pick an artifact form entirely separate from the weapon transmog.Duskz0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Classic servers and transmog Will you be able to mail your account on classic from a bfa server and back? I have some primal batskin recipes needing skins.Sivil5 Nov 10
Nov 9 We need more relaxation on appearance rules. https://imgur.com/a/ymVjZwb Look at those 2 images. The Shadowpriest Artifact appearance fits my set perfectly but I can't use it in my main spec which is Discipline. I am using a MH/OH combo so why am I limited to only the Discipline Staff appearances? It makes no sense. Please allow us to use whichever appearances we unlock if they make sense. Shadowpriest Dagger and Tome makes perfect sense when I'm actually using a Dagger and Tome.Fraxie7 Nov 9
Nov 9 Dragonrider's Legguards. Has anyone seen these in-game yet? I know they're rewarded for completing island expeditions but I can't even see them in my appearances. They're all I need to complete the set for my mog.Persus3 Nov 9
Nov 9 Transmog Competition Idea I was wondering if people down to do stuff like this. Rules are simple and no risk. Basically, the rules are that we don't have any rules like in some other competition where the rules are so bad and not fun, they try to set rules so people can be creative but they do the opposite.Although if you come with a full set or a complete random transmog you probably will not place. You ask now, "What we get?" Well, prize pool is gold! Unfortunately, you can't transfer raw gold trough realms smoothly. How can you give pay the winners then? Well, directly not but indirectly with battle pets for example using TSM addon "Taptaf" battle pet's Region Market Value is 18,226 golds. So how does this competition look like in work? I make a custom group, so everyone can join. We zone in my garrison or a raid. I will rate you guys check your mog out. I mark eight people with markers who are potential winners. 3rd place wins 10k worth of pet, 2nd 25k, 1st 50k. You or I make a character on the same realm and I trade you the pet. What do you guys think?Dangeroús2 Nov 9
Nov 9 Pls change alt soulbinding Please change alt soulbinding of items received from adventuring through old raids and dungeons. When we receive an item that is soulbound please make it bind to our transmog library even when that particular class cannot wear it or equip it! Please update the transmog library with anything that is in the bank or the inventory of any class on the same account! If you can't do that then please make it so that all of the older items in older raids and older dungeons that become bind on pickup change them to bind on account! That way items that are bind on account will still be bound to the account of the person doing the work to get these skins which can then be mailed to other characters on the same account! It's either this change or please make an account wide bank tab, even if it's only 10 slots, and make it possible for soulbound items to be sent via this account wide bank only to other characters on the same account! That way we can receive all of the skins we've missed either as lifelong players or new players who wish to catchup who were never there for these releases of the older content! Thank you!Grumlins2 Nov 9
Nov 9 Hide Chest Option for Male Characters Hello, this will be my first post ever but I think it is worth noting... (In this post im going to specifically address the Mag'har Orcs.) I recently spent a couple of weeks grinding the Honorbound rep to unlock the Mag'har Orcs... Upon completing all the achievements to unlock them, I realized an issue... There is no hide chest option when transmogrifying gear... Blizzard, specifically for Mag'har Orcs you put effort into making many skin options for the Mag'har to choose from... Why put so much effort into the skin customization only for them to have no way of exposing there chest except only a few options like the Orgrimmar Chestguard for instance or just completely taking off our chest pieces. Please consider my argument as im sure that many other of my Mag'har Orcs friends agree! Thanks!Nuhni11 Nov 9
Nov 9 Items appearance affected by pre-patch Hey guys. I've seen many posts about some items having their look changed after the BfA pre-patch. So, I decided to start a list of items that were modified by the patch. - [Leggings of the Lower Planes] The tusks used to be visible over robes. Now robes hide them. - [Grond-Father Girdle] It's side leg plates, the thigh armor was completely removed, leaving only the frontal plate and ornament. (Blaktoof) - [World-Defiler's Sabatons] Missing knee pads. (Blaktoof) - [Soul-Render's Greatbelt] Missing glowing effects. (Blaktoof) - [Circlet of Faith] {Tier 3, 7 & 7.5} Look changed and is now similar to [Crown of the Fire Festival] (Floormat & Crysanna) - [Si'vashi Guard's Breastplate] {DK Tier 20 chestpiece yet to be confirmed} No longer showing through tabards or glowing like it used to. (Showmeurtoes) - [Faded Spirit-Wrencher Shoulders] Completly different model. (Tokran) - [Pauldrons of Sacrifice] Color changed to gold from dark-brown. (Nahualli) - [Chestplate of the Chosen Dead] 3D elements gone when transmogged with a tabard. (Garho) *Fixed* - [The Blunderbuss of Khaz Modan] Used to be green and brown. After pre-patch it's now red and silver. (Afkautoatack) - Shoulders on male Night Elf shrank after pre-patch. (Sammonoske) - Mage tier 21 chest sleeves do not appear on human males. (Enost) - Monk tier 20 helm neckpiece doesn't show with tabard. Elbow pads do not show unless gloves are removed.(Brofist) *Fixed neckpiece only* - Leg plates for the shaman tier 20 set along with legion season 3/4 set are no longer showing over robes. (Arashii) - DK season 5/6/7 elite legs and boots red crystals were removed. (Lichkong) - The shaman's Tier 21 Regalia of the Skybreaker has been stripped of it's leg side plates. (Blaktoof) - Many polearms had their display orientation switched, used to stay with the blade up, and now it is displaying with the blade inverted. (Blaktoof) - Many fist weapons are being displayed very clunky on the characters back when sheathed. (Blakthoof)Novis83 Nov 9
Nov 9 Fist Weapon Reversal Effect? So I know in 8.1 we are supposed to be able to mog fist weapons into axes/swords/maces.. But what about those that WANT to use fist weapons? Do you think it will be vice versa too?Chûcklez1 Nov 9
Nov 9 Warglaives for classes other than DH? I wish we could Tmog warglaives of azzinoth for rogues and warriors. They were some of the first legendaries I sought, and I just wish we could transmog to them as something other than DH class.Nvizziboo9 Nov 9
Nov 8 Help me please. I've been looking for boots matching my mog forever, it's been more than a month now being unlucky, I'm not sure where to look for boots that could fit this mog, so here I am, asking for some help if anyone would know of a particular pair of boots that would blend nicely with my mog?Krenindor9 Nov 8
Nov 8 Leveling =/= looking bad Hi, Here's my issue -- when I'm leveling an alt (or main), it's inconvenient to have to transmog new gear (that I acquire through a random drop or a quest reward), because you are changing/upgrading gear quite frequently. I'm wondering if it would be possible to implement some kind of "always keep this particular look, no matter what I have equipped" type option. Like, when you get a new piece of equipment, the pop-up window says "equipping this will make it soulbound and cost 5g for instant transmog" or something like that. I get that you can visit a transmog fairly easily or hop on your transmog mount -- but I would love the option of prepaying some amount of gold to just automatically incorporate my "current look" when I confirm to soulbind an item. And then if I want to change my look, it's a whole new transmog fee (just like usual). Just because I'm leveling doesn't mean I should have to look bad. xoxoSeannamon4 Nov 8
Nov 8 Invisible clothes Why can’t I just transmog everything to invisible? I want to run around butt naked in my BGs.Abhimanyu1 Nov 8
Nov 8 Rhinestone Sunglasses I accidentally purchased Rhinestone Sunglasses for 500k of the BMAH. (they're soulbound) why are we not able to transmog them? I would have felt a lot better with my 500k mistake if I was at least able to show off to the world my stupidity. I loved being able to transmog bronze-tinted sunglasses even though it was only a limited time. So I think it would be awesome to finally be able to transmog rhinestone sunglasses and make my 500k mistake slightly less painful.Salesman2 Nov 8
Nov 8 Fist weapons Can we PLEASE make fist weapons moggable to the rest of the 1 handers-- axes, swords, daggers, maces? I mean they are technically ALL fist weapons since you hold them in your fist. ThanksEllemento4 Nov 8
Nov 8 Shado-pan head mog 8.1 With rep xmogs becoming account wide in 8.1, anyone know if the shado-pan helmet will follow suit for all armour types? As currently it's a different mog item for each armour type.Fùn4 Nov 8
Nov 8 Anyone here transmog to fit the story? Like for instance during WoD i wore imperial plate armor to look like a Stormwind soldier while i charged through the Dark Portal. After leveling was over i went back to doing whatever fits. For legion i wore the current Armor set now. I had no idea what would happen on the Broken Shore. Like none so i wore what i considered my Paladin best and...Varian died. So with that happening i retired this outfit for all of legion choosing instead to wear other paladin tmog in Legion until i no longer feel like i am in the story. Finally for BFA. I wore an augmented heroism gear to make me look like a more decorated Alliance solider with the Tabard which i never really ever wear. I wore that with basic Stormwind sword to attack Lordaeron and then switch it out with 7th legion stuff until i recently down Ghrunn. Its not RPing but i dunno...it fits the occasion and what i am doing. Anyone else do it?Phelios1 Nov 8
Nov 8 Werebear returning? Hey all. I understand that the Werebear skin for Guardians was from the mage tower and is no longer available. It’s a “prestige” thing and I get that. I got the Mage Tower appearance on my DH/Prot War/Prot Pali and am really regretting that I never did it on my Bear. It’s really cool and compared to say a weapon transmog - it’s far more impactful in terms of visuals. A completely new character model is obviously much bigger than a weapon skin. And that’s why I’m hoping that we can have the Werebear model return. Doesn’t have to be the exact same, just something that uses that model. I’m not sure if Blizz plans on doing Mage Tower style single player challenge (hopefully they do because it was really fun) but if so, please give us more Werebear style skins! TLDR: I want the Werebear skin!Uncleslam3 Nov 8
Nov 8 Dread Gladiators Plate Armor Hey guys, I've researched in a lot of places including wow head but I still cant figure out where to get the Dread Gladiators Plate Armor. I'm mainly using it for my human warrior, can someone explain step by step how to acquire the pieces? Only using it cor transmog really. Thanks !Amurx2 Nov 8