Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
2d Selling Mythic Plus Carries! Our Services: Mythic Plus 10 Carry 935 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Conqueror... Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 915 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 2000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance Server. Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665Gotdh4 2d
3d Hakkar....... make this realm great again. Oi! Make Hakkar great again. I refuse to get over my cherry popping server full of douchebags. ( Antares, Chaoticzero, Ballistics......) make it happen.Bathoryx30 3d
3d Alliance on this server Don't help each other out. Just watch when someone is getting ganked. Just let the other faction attack our capital cities and do nothing about it. I try helping out and in the end those I've helped just leave. I was a horde in some other servers and there was always a sense of camaraderie and PvP was awesome!Sabrina6 3d
5d FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal1 5d
Feb 15 Long time player LF casual [A] guild. I've been playing WoW since my 13th birthday and I'm a 25 year old lawyer now. My play time is pretty inconsistent, sometimes i have binge days and then wont be able to log on for a week. In addition to WoW I'm also all over HS, HotS, and Overwatch. I haven't been in a guild in any serious way since I was a teenager, and I guess I'm getting kind of tired of soloing. My best memories in the game are bonding with other people I met in Azeroth and to that end I'm looking for a new guild. I like casual raiding, leveling alts, and BGs. I'm not much for arena. Oh also, despite the lady dwarf main, I'm a dude IRL. Thanks, Jack. Battletag: BlazinRaisin#1888Ocheeva0 Feb 15
Feb 13 Casual, Alt-Friendly, Social Experience Guild Hey there, I'm Jontheorc (yes, my real name is Jon) I've been playing WoW since Burning Crusade and I am a recovering elitist. Yep, I've pretty much experienced everything this game has to offer. From off-tanking the ORIGINAL Kara to being in a top-10 guild to farming BOTH Warglaives (and a Thunderfury....did someone say....) Anyway. I just turned 30 and I'm accepting now that I am a casual gamer, by choice, now. What does that mean? Well, it probably means we won't be doing mythic versions of the end-game raids. So if that's what you're looking for, I encourage you to join one of the thousands (tens of thousands, probably) of guilds that are pushing for that. I am not. What I am pushing for is a guild of people who enjoy the game. And what I mean, is REALLY enjoy the game. Not enjoy being better than your peers because your ilevel is higher. Or...better because "my guy can kill ur guy" Nah fam. Like I said, I'm 30 now. I couldn't give less f#$*s about power in this game anymore. I have max level toons. I have plenty of gold. I don't care. This is my main. And this is my guild. If you have any questions, please whisper (or mail, since I am a casual and am not on all day every day) or feel free to add me on Bnet. Scrappy#1809Jontheorc11 Feb 13
Feb 11 [H] <Dry Rub> 9/11 H Recruiting anything! <Dry Rub> 9/11 H is recruiting for our raid team! Accepting any roles! We raid Friday/Saturday 10pm-1amCT! Our small guild is looking to grow our ranks and stabilize our core. We are willing to switch up our roles to accommodate any new recruits! As a small history about our guild a few of us met about a year ago and found that we meshed well together, some of us have known each other 10+ years. Soon after, to find a home for ourselves, we switched from Alliance to Horde and realm transferred. After finding a few players that fit in with our group we created <Dry Rub> under the guild leadership of Ramknight - Daggerspine. Our raiding history as a whole spans back to vanilla and a few of us have been raiding since wotlk as well. We aim for Heroic progression and ask for individual players to be self-sufficient. That isn't to say we will not help you reach your goals but we ask that you know what you are doing and know the fights before we go into any new raid! Our guild is small right now. We are a group of working adults and stay-at-home parents. After a busy week of real life adult bullcrap we like to let off steam, !@#$ talk each other, and kill bosses. We are looking for people like us to go into BfA with. If you are interested in knowing more and to ask any questions about us please send any of our officers a Bnet request and chat with us! We have a discord if you would like to chat in person! <3, Moon Officer Tags: PrimeTyme83#1704 (Ramknight) Thorfinn#11563 (Thorchan) Moon#1672 (Me, Cobolmoon!) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/311972Cobolmoon0 Feb 11
Feb 9 Aegwynn - Old Player Returning After Years Hello everyone, I used to play WoW A LOT back in Vanilla, BC, and the beginning of WOTLK, but haven't played in a few years. I am going to be starting a BE DK in agewynn and was hoping someone might have some tips to getting started. Stuff like ways to level most effectively, which specs are best, and that sort of stuff. Thanks!Mikeytoofly2 Feb 9
Feb 8 HORDE <Up in Smoke> Mythic Prog. 11/11H Up in Smoke currently recruiting ALL key rolls for our Mythic Progression Group!!! Come join in the fun with us, very friendly guild members who are great at the game. We are just looking to make our family a bit bigger and fill in some numbers. I know we will get in there and down some mythic boss's with your help. We have a very strong core raiding group who raids [Tues/Thurs. 8pm server time] We are just short on some numbers preferably looking for "Tanks/Healers/RDPS" Be aware and capable of mechanics with atleast "945 ilvl" please. Wed. is a optional 8pm normal ant run for alts and PVP players in the guild. Sun. is a funday including achievement runs and alliance city raids. What you waiting for!? Interested!!! REPLY NOW! For Faster Response Whisper any of the officers below in game just type /who Up in Smoke Synthetics Lostdreams Gwap Mugwumpus Quellyn Semivivus Nivath Dríx Bogorgresh Getapeaceful Kevð (myself)Kevð0 Feb 8
Feb 7 Vanilla Players? Any vanilla kids get nostalgic and pick up this expansion?Ruku34 Feb 7
Feb 7 Classic WoW - Bonechewer So with the announcement of the develepment of Classic WoW. Who is planning on coming back and starting the guilds we used to love and hate?Warl8 Feb 7
Feb 6 [H] Veridis Quo 7/11H LFM <Veridis Quo> - is a horde guild looking for more to fill our core progression team for heroic and mythic raiding. Tuesday/Thursday progression raiding is from 8-11pm EST. We also run an alt-raid night on Sunday at 7-10pm EST. On other days, we push m+ and do RBGs. All are welcome to join, especially people new to Legion -- we're here to enjoy the game. Currently in need of: -A tank, preferably not a bear tank but can take one. No demon hunters. -DPS: taking all, high priority: Druid [Balance], Warrior, Hunter [MM/BM], Rogue other: Death Knight, Monk We give preference to raiders that can perform more than one role (whether it be on your main or a raid-ready alt). People that have high attendance will be able to play the role they prefer more often, but life happens. Let us know and we can make something work! If interested: Comment here with any important raiding info and/or your bnet tag, or Send a friend request to, case sensitive: Jumboejoe-Gurubashi (Raid Leader) - millgrom#1818 Velivani-Hakkar (Guild Master) - Velanstus#1132Jumboejoe3 Feb 6
Feb 3 <Aggressors> Horde - Bonechewer Accepting new members. Formed back in '06 on Eredar, we're a bunch of friends who got burned out on raiding and PvE non-sense and now just wanna hang out, chat, quest, drink some beers, burn some trees and PvP. If you're looking for a relaxed non-raiding, adult (21+ no exceptions, things can get VERY inappropriate) filthy casual, PvP'n guild to join then shoot any of us a message in game and we'll hook it up!Eviala1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Lf forc casual social guild Hello I am casual player who just return since BC content. I am looking for good casually social guild to join to improve my adventure experience in Wow. Would like eventually try raid or mystic but I am not that level yet. Right now I am enjoying the story and game play . Sent me a tell and invite . Oh and i am on horde sideGogofoo0 Feb 3
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 2 <Reboot> 11/11H 1/11M Recruiting DPS Reboot is looking to recruit a hand full of DPS to fill out our raid for mythic. Looking for individuals who have done normal and most of heroic already and have the gear to step into mythic right away. Looking for respectful players only, those prone to emotional temper tantrums and drama don't waste your time. We raid tues/thurs 8-11PM PST Contacts: Thåddeus-Aegwynn (alt+134) Norlai-AegwynnThåddeus0 Feb 2
Jan 31 LVL 60 Aegwynn Players Anyone remember Enclave, Gonnnagetyou, or GLORY? Good times. RIP the times.Jagera3 Jan 31
Jan 29 Lfg gurubashi Player from lich king days seeking active guild that is either small enough to run 10 mans or big enough to have new to legion 10 man runs. 929 guardian, 919 feral, hoping to tank again.Moontree0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Accidental Heroism is Recruiting! As the title suggests, we are recruiting for our raid team! We're a newer guild- formed nearly 5 months ago- smack dab in the middle of the Tomb of Sargeras and we've since progressed and expanded into a solid raid team and family. We're a tight bunch and intend to keep it that way. -BUT- We're still looking for a handful more to join us on our adventures, whether it be smashing normal, heroic and mythic raid encounters, mythic+ keys or simply group ganking Hordie folk on Argus. So then, you probably have a few questions now, hmm? Well, let's dive in. What are your raid times? We raid, Tuesday & Thursday 6-9pm Cst and Sunday 5-8 Cst What is the atmosphere like? It's like what you would expect atmosphere to be like. What happens if I miss a raid? You're already planning on missing raids, huh? *Tisk, tisk* That's actually quite fine. Real life comes first (Really though, what is real life but a required avenue one must travel to get to the World of Warcraft?) and no one is expected to be at EVERY single raid. What kind of loot system do you use? We are currently using, with much success, EPGP. Earned Points, Gear Points is what the acronym stands for and it just ensures that loot is distributed evenly, people that show up more regularly are rewarded and that people get items they absolutely need. What classes are you looking for? I thought you'd never ask... We will consider anyone and everyone; we're an equal opportunity recruiter, however, I think what would really tickle us would be some good ol' ranged damage dealers that put out more than we know what to do with. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you have any other questions, feel free to contact anyone in Accidental Heroism. My btag is Refuse2heal#1999 ThanksAntiseptic11 Jan 28
Jan 27 WTB Legion Greens (H) Hello, I'm Wraithtodd-Hakkar. I just moved here from Kil'Jaeden. I buy legion stuff every day, I also check my mail daily for C.O.D's. Here is a list of what I currently buy and my current prices. I will post updates if prices change. Legion Greens: 40g ea. Legion crafted blues: 50g ea. (EDIT) Shal'dorei Silk: 4g ea.Wraithtodd5 Jan 27
Jan 26 [H]<Trigger Warning> 5/11M LFM Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with Sunday as a non-mandatory day for non-progression raids. Our Raid times are 8pm ST/CST - 11pm ST/CST. We are actively looking for raiders to fill in a few open core spots, and available bench spots. We rotate players in so that all of our raiders have credit for a kill. We promote from bench to core based on performance and attendance. Please provide a link to recent logs for the class/spot you would be applying with. We are looking for at least 925 item level but would be willing to consider someone who can show they know what they're doing with their class. Guild activity is high during the afternoon and later hours. Regular Mythic+ groups form up during this time. To apply, please contact myself through Battle.net or post here! Battle.net tags: Chaserr#1230 Gunog#1155 Fenix#1506, apply with the Google Form below, do a /who Trigger Warning and reach out to one of our members, or just contact us through the forums! https://goo.gl/forms/oGDLdXLBSlGhxZbG3Imabird9 Jan 26
Jan 24 [H] <I Hate Kollormog> is recruiting! Since Blizzard deleted my other thread while merging out forum with the others ([sarcasm]Thanks![/sarcasm]) here's the new one! The IHK still does not accept pandas.Kollormog1 Jan 24
Jan 21 Tank/Heals LF Guild Hey there people, Just gonna drop this here and see how it goes. I'm looking for a new realm, awesome guild, and good people. Mostly tanked this expansion and look to continue doing that. Main is 953 5/11H Bear and healer is a 942 MW monk. Still working on that AoTC, but have achieved it every other raid this expansion. Looking to continue progression while enjoying what's left of Legion with good, fun, awesome people and looking forward to the next xpac. I prefer Horde, though am not entirely opposed to going Alliance, but the mojo has to be right. Anyone interested, feel free to hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Bones#1734Bigdaddyxxl0 Jan 21
Jan 19 Population on Gurubashi? Looking to transfer to this cross-realm group so there's more players in the open-world. Is Gurubashi medium-high population? Is this cross-realm server better than a single high population server?Crestis1 Jan 19
Jan 16 Server imbalance I've been on Hakkar since the beginning of BC and I feel like the horde to alliance ratio is extremely out of wack. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761056303#1Irhcsas1 Jan 16
Jan 16 [A] LF buddies Gnome destro/aff warlock ilvl 958 looking for buddies to raid and m+. Down the road my goal is to get enough decent ppl to do mythic raiding in next expansion. I'm going to lead a normal Antorus on Thursday. Hoping to get most ppl from our server. Add me in game if you are interested. AquikcupolitAquikcupolit0 Jan 16
Jan 13 @Aegwynn TBC Playas (Horde&Ally) Like the title says- I'm curious to see if anyone from the glorious TBC days of Aegwynn might still be lurking in some corner of this game. I played an undead Warlock of the same name as the character posting and raided T4-T6 in the Shatter guild. Feel free to comment if you wanna get nostalgic about Aegwynn for a sec. Peace.Tyyphis3 Jan 13
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Jan 10 Newbro looking for adults guild (Alliance) I’m a 25 y/o male returning to WoW after first quitting shortly after the Burning Crusade release. I purchased Legion yesterday and I am looking for a group of mature adults to hangout with in game. Not expecting regular activities, only hoping for a supporting guild which can sometimes answer questions. Brief mmo history: played WoW as a kid around 2007 until roughly lvl 50 (I mostly just danced on the roof of goldshire making friends lol). Quit, played EVE for the past 10 years, downloaded WoW and played the trial, leveling 4 characters to 20 before purchasing the game again and boosting to 100. Goals: I want to do some casual raiding for gear and build a character which I find fun to play.Perished1 Jan 10
Jan 8 Goldshire Recked I reck goldshire again and deny people of vendors. You no longer get use of vendors unless you send me $10000 gold. I keep wrecking it until you make me money. I not threatening. you see what i do. You will cry all dayBulrog0 Jan 8
Dec 28 {H} Looking for a Active PVP Guild Hello everyone! I'm hoping to find a Friendly Social Guild that i can just join and feel a part of. I'm on Discord and very active and always willing to help when needed. I'm just now really starting to take PvE and PvP content serious so any help with that would be greatly appreciated also. Feel free to add me and message me if you have any questions: Battletag: ShayneKropf#1359Spicyboi0 Dec 28
Dec 24 5 year Hiatus, and now im back! Hey guys, I have taken the last 5 or so years off from this game. I still did a lot of playing other things, but not nearly as much as I have put into this game. I have always kept an eye on things that have gone on, and now I feel like its time to come back and play. So with that, I felt it was necessary to introduce myself in attempt to find a guild willing to support me while I relearn this game. I have intentions to come back and raid. I will start with raiding background since I'm sure if you have read this far, this is something you are most interested in. I am a true vanilla baby, I was part of an ever quest guild that made the transfer to World of Warcraft shortly after the game had opened up on retail. During vanilla I was apart of a guild on the Medivh server that attempted to be the first to open the gates of AQ 40. The guild later did, but I was not apart of it due the birth of my first son. I still played the game lightly until BC where I found to enjoy the game the most. To date, was my favorite expansion. I had tanked nearly the entire expansion through Black Temple and into Sunwell. After Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, all but destroyed the guild I was such a serious part of. I was currently an officer, and main tank, with a side of raid leading. I found myself in a position where either I took over the guild after the other officers had quit playing, or I had to find somewhere else to go with all my friends. We decided to take it upon ourselves to lead a guild named Malcontent on the server Hydraxis and it was easily one of the best decisions we made. We had totally transformed the guild, and made a run at being the top guild on the server making many server firsts. I had the most fun during these times. Unfortunatly Yogg 0 was our guilds "deaths demise" we couldn't find a way to keep people focused, and many people got too frustrated and impatient with such a long time between content, and beating our heads against a wall with this boss. We didn't make it...it was a sad day when I put my transfer in. I finished the expansion of wrath with a guild kill on the Lich king, in the mid 50s ( think it was 56 off the top of my head) and an RS kill in the 40s I floated around in the next expansion for a while, I'm not sure if I quit because I was bored, lost, or ready to grow up a little (I bought a house, had some kids, got one of them real jobs, married etc) but it was time to hang it up, and throw in the towel. I uninstalled, and walked away. With all that said, what I think I'm looking for at this point in time is a guild that has some patience with someone who will have to from the looks of it, completely re-learn the game. I am going to set up my home base on <illidan> server, with all my alts and supporting characters. From the looks of what some of the top guilds require is for you to have useable, effective alts. I plan to have some, so this works out great. Adult atmosphere will also be a huge deciding factor. I plan to start again playing my warrior(s) I had 4 of them all over Pvping. And I really enjoy the idea again of tanking. My raid schedule will likely be Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. I would really love to be able to only raid Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, day. I would like to be a lot more casual than I was in the past. But at the same time taking whatever raiding I'm doing as serious as ever. --What you can expect from me-- -you will get a reliable player. If I cant show up, ill tell you as soon as I know, and if it becomes a problem, I will remove myself. I will show up, prepared and ready -you will get a quality player, constantly pushing the limit of whatever role I'm playing. I will do my research, and theory craft. I will know my main classes inside and out -You will get a loyal player, I never did guild hop, so I don't see it happening today. I will likely stick it out to the end weather I like something or not. -you will get someone who will communicate frequently, if I see something I don't think is working, or there is an outside issue will bring it to your attention if I think its necessary I am currently downloading the game as we speak, and as a man, I have to start and finish my Christmas shopping today. So ill do that, find my cave this afternoon, and put some game time in later. Hope to see some of you there! Battletag- warriorc#1653Warríorc0 Dec 24
Dec 21 (H) CryHavoc Raid Sales (Antorus & M+) --- Updated on 1/10/2018 --- CryHavoc is a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders offering their skill and services to help you get some sweet purps and/or mounts quickly and painlessly. Nighthold Mythic: Guldan(no loot) + Mount (Hellfire Infernal) = 1,500,000 Gold Antorus, The Burning Throne Normal Full Clear: N/A Heroic Full Clear: N/A Mythic Full Clear: N/A Single Kills: Heroic Argus - 250k (For AoTC, Spellwing Mount, & chance for Aman'Thul.) Mythic+ Dungeon Keystone Level 10-12: 100k Keystone Level 13-14: 200k Keystone Level 15: 250k Clearing a Keystone Level 15 currently drops I-Lvl 940+ gear at the end of the run and I-Lvl 960+ gear from your Weekly Mythic+ Cache in your class hall. Please have some basic knowledge of the dungeon and be able to follow directions. We will be using Discord to communicate. Important Information If you are paying for a Master Loot run you will be given all tokens and gear for your class specialization. No offspecs unless discussed ahead of time. If you are paying for a personal loot run, you are at the mercy of the RNG gods. You can ask others nicely for drops but they can do with it as they please, as it is a PERSONAL loot run. Contact me in-game to for run time/days. For Mythic Raid sales, I will require a 10% deposit in advance to secure your spot. If you are a no-show for your scheduled run, your deposit will be forfeited. If you need to reschedule, please message me in-game or send me an in-game mail ASAP. Sales Contacts Taeyeon#1361 - LeaffyFeel free to post here with any questions or experiences you had with the sales! Why does the Mythic Guldan mount cost 1.5 Million gold? Killing Mythic Guldan still requires an organized raid team knowledgeable of the fight. Only ONE mount drops per raid lock out. The mount currently has a 100% drop rate and it will 100% go to the buyer. The mount will not be a 100% drop forever! Fast and clean kill. You can tag the boss, AFK, and collect the mount at the end. No experience or minimum I-Lvl required. Previous Sale Threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743554528#7 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755695641#post-2Leaffy8 Dec 21
Dec 15 929 holy paladin (horde) I'm going to keep this post short, sweet, and to the point I'm looking to join an active raid team for Antorus on Normal and (eventually) Heroic. I have voice and can take/follow direction. Available raid times: 5pm - 8pm CST Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. 5pm - 11pm CST Friday. 2pm - 11pm CST Saturday. Please only respond if your raid times are conducive with my availability <3 I'm most happy in a team that shows up, does their best, but doesn't take things too seriously =pTaiahska1 Dec 15
Dec 13 Synthesis is recruiting for N/H Antorus Synthesis (11/11N - 2/11H) is a horde progression guild that is looking for ranged DPS to help tackle heroic content. We are currently running both normal and heroic, but will focus strictly on heroic once everyone is geared for it (hopefully the next few weeks). What do we need? - Ranged DPS - Warlock in particular ... What are we looking for? We are ultimately laid back, and don't demand perfection, but do have a few requirements: Active participation. Real life obviously comes first, but we want new recruits who plan to join our raid group to have the intention of keeping an active subscription and raiding with us weekly. Willingness to improve. We ask that you know your class, general boss mechanics and be open to suggestions for improvement. Discord is required (who didn't see this one coming, right?). You don't need a mic, but we need you to be able to hear callouts during fights and to be able to hear various strategies and explanations, etc. Addons: DBM is a given (BigWigs is fine too). For full guild runs, we use RCLootCouncil so there is more opportunity for gear. Decisions are made based on item level difference and fair distribution. Ideally, as many people as possible leave our raids with an upgrade. Other Events Some guildies have expressed interest in ranked battleground nights and pushing Mythic+ progression past level 15 keystones; so we may be able to provide more outside of raiding. If you care about raider.io scoring, our server cluster has a low population, so Mythic+ leaderboard placement is very easy. I'm interested. What's next? Please reach out to any of the three below. I have listed my Discord ID because I'm more responsive on that platform in addition to my Btag. Otherwise, reply to this thread with your Bnet ID, and I'll look you up when I get home. If everything sounds good, we'll want you to join us for a few raids before making the jump. - Demoryan ... Dem#0576 (Discord) | Dem#1587 (Btag) - Johalice ... Dragoon#1731 - Gibby ... Gibby#1557Demoryan0 Dec 13
Dec 13 Inish lol Inish is a terrible player and needs to get kicked off of Hakkar for good. Useless hunter doesn't deserve to be here.Drug0 Dec 13
Dec 8 950 Havoc DH LF East Coast raiding guild. 950 Havoc DH LF East Coast raiding guild. Looking for a guild that starts raids somewhere between 5-7pm on any weekday except Thursdays I'm good for. Risatak#1316 is my btag. Check my logs on warcraftlogs and raider.io Edit* AOTC Achieved 7 Dec. :]Khagrim0 Dec 8
Dec 7 (H) Haxx is recruiting for Antorus Haxx is looking for more DPS & Healers for its Antorus progression. Raid times will be 7 to 10pm server time, Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Discord is a must (we're friendly, we don't bite I promise) item IvI 920 For more information feel free to ask on the forums or PST: Cosmo#11776 Sagiguy#40Cosmo0 Dec 7
Dec 3 No longer recruiting No longer recruiting.Zikiki10 Dec 3
Dec 2 945+ Affliction Human LF M-ATB Willing to use destruction spec if/when necessary. Not willing to pay for a faction or server transfer. Flexible hours & good parses from h-tos. I'm mostly interested in mythic progression, but I also run m+ on the side. I've never been in a mythic guild, but I also only started playing earlier this year. I'll check back on this post on the regular, but it may be more effective to message me in game.Psyber0 Dec 2
Dec 1 Returning after ~3 months, can I? As I've said, I have not played for about 3 months. I stopped and was playing the previous season on Diablo 3 the entire time, but I am thinking of coming back to wow..remembering how much of a good time I had in legion. When legion launched I played pretty much non stop, racking up 70 days play time, and nearly 6 million gold from constant auctioning in legion on my holy paladin, he's item level 921.. After not playing for all this time, is it even feasible to come back? I'm mainly worried that my item level will be so far behind that my old guild praxis will no longer want me, or that I'm too far behind in gear for any raids to want me, that I'll get 1 shot by ally that are God only knows how far past me in gear they are now. So I want everyone's opinion on me returning. How much new content have I missed, how far behind in gear am I now? I've been playing world of warcraft since before the first expansion so for me i usually catch up on current things pretty quickly..but still I'm a bit apprehensive.Aelen2 Dec 1
Nov 29 Perc's Pillow Pants is now recruiting! Do you like camping portals in Argus, killing weaklings before they zone in? Do you enjoy running in mobs of twenty, tanks only, and just laying waste to Horde scum? Then maybe Perc's Pillow Pants is for you! We are an Alliance guild on Aegwynn and we love to World PvP. We have many nemesis-es out in the World of Warcraft and we kill every one of them. Are you scared of getting ganked? Well, don't worry, we never travel alone. We run Prydaz and just never die. If you are getting ganked, not to worry! We just use lfg and phase out! Ez-pz! Do you have what it takes to get inside these Pillow Pants? Spoiler alert: You already are. What you can expect from us as a guild: Terrible communication Constant in-fighting Bad healers Bad attitudes to new people World PvP for hours and hours Remember, if you want to pvp with us, you have to get Pillow Pants. "Pillow Pants is a little troll who lives in Perc's pu$$y." Try not to pee it out, or you will be kicked. Andie0 Nov 29
Nov 26 ATTENTION Horde: Recently, Horde from these connected servers have been out attacking Alliance cities. Any that we find will be slaughtered by The Alliance Empire. If this continues, we will find and camp specific Horde guilds to make an example out of. Thank you, Deathology, Owner & Founder of TAE.Cadogans11 Nov 26
Nov 22 hi hi?Rukulol10 Nov 22
Nov 18 939 lock l2 reroll horde 939 lock lf new home on horde curently 5/9M and looking to get into the same progression, as well as a guild that is mythic raiding progession minded for the future xpac i am currently alliance but am looking to set up with a guild on the horde side for the upcoming xpac I am looking for 2 weekdays to raid so any combination of 2 from monday-thrusday times i am looking for would be 7PM-10PM PST or 8PM-11PM PST I am looking also for casual setting but again progression minded, im an adult with adult stuff to do so i like my raid time to be as maximized as possible any other questions msg me here or on BNET bridge#1686 and discord bridge#7045 .. xfers always require investment from both parties so wanna make sure its a good fit for everyoneBridgedh2 Nov 18
Nov 13 classic wow - Aegwynn its good to be back(soon™)Mirandrack0 Nov 13
Nov 7 [H] Veridis Quo 9/9H LFM for Antorus <Veridis Quo> - [Hakkar/Aegwynn/Bonechewer/Daggerspine/Gurubashi] is a semi-hardcore horde guild looking for more to fill our core progression team for heroic and mythic raiding. Tuesday/Thursday progression raiding from 8-11pm EST. We also run an alt-raid night on Sunday at 7-10pm EST. On other days, we push m+ and do RBGs. All are welcome to join, especially people new to Legion -- we're here to enjoy the game. Currently in need of: -A tank: prefer NOT to have a Warrior tank -Healers: taking all, would prefer a Holy Paladin and a Discipline Priest. -DPS: taking all, high priority: Druid [Balance], Warrior, Hunter [MM/BM], Rogue other: Death Knight, Monk Having raid-ready alts is encouraged, as well as being able to perform more than one role. Send a friend request to: (case sensitive) Jumboejoe-Gurubashi (Raid Leader) - millgrom#1818 Velivani-Hakkar (Guild Master) - Velanstus#1132Jumboejoe0 Nov 7
Nov 7 940 Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey, thanks for reading. As the title says, 940 AoTC bear tank here. Looking for an active, social, and engaged guild to call home. Preferably one with an already established raid team, but even one that is still building it up and working it out is fine too. Good people and a strong guild are important. Raidwise, I'm available pretty much any day of the week around 9pm EST or later. Or I can do mornings/afternoons from about 9am till 4 or 5pm EST. 6-9 hours a week is preferred. I have several clears of H ToS and would be more than interested in dropping the first few in mythic, or at least have the drive to do so. I have 68 traits in my artifact, about halfway to 69 now and BiS legendaries. *Server transfers are possible. Faction transfers too for the right group. Any questions or interest, feel free to hit my BTag or hit me up on Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 7
Nov 2 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans3 Nov 2