Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1d Wicked Minded Killers <WMK><Daggerspine> <WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…) What are we looking for? -Players who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications) -PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas -A PVP officer (inquire with a GM) -Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content! -Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with. Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?) -We have an active discord (if you're into voice chat) -We have Heroic Antorus experience -We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc) -Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling -Guild bank access as well as repairs -No elitist jerks! -Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC. If I have peaked your interest please drop a post below and message myself, or another member in game.Bloodbathed5 1d
1d Feeling lonely? Need friends? Join <IKWYH>! <I Know Where You Hearth> is a new alliance guild (2 weeks old) on Aegwynn and connected servers. We are recruiting for both PVP and PVE. We already have nearly 200 members and are looking to keep growing. We are a fun, tight-knit guild with a discord server and very active guild chat. We have guild events most nights of the week and are currently looking to push raids and RBGs. We did 4/11 Antorus last week and looking to hit 6/11 this week. We have a solid RBG group and looking to get a second one up and running as well. We run full guild Mythics all the time. Guildies are always friendly and willing to help out especially if you are new or returning or just new to Legion/End game content. Feel free to message me or anyone else online with any questions or concerns and welcome aboard!Chelsae1 1d
1d (H) Straight Outta Orgrimmar 2/11M Is recruiting for BFA, we are seeking all classes and specs, but are in need of RDPS and Healers with dps offspecs. As well as a back up off tank if needed. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday at 830 Server as well as high end M+ daily and Mog runs on Sundays Speak to Twopercent, Jacquilin, Ravagunn or Rooskey for more infoTwopercent2 1d
3d Anyone interested in Gem/enchant in AH? Anyone interested in buying my bank guild full of gems and enchants? Can send you pictures but it has 1000s of cut and uncut gems and 100s of enchants. Was thinking about transferring it all to a popular server, but maybe someone here wants it.Retpallylol0 3d
Jun 15 Looking for guild Looking for guild. brand new to game. I am level 25 on daggerspine server.. Hope to hear from people soonYujiro0 Jun 15
Jun 9 [Recruiting][H]<WMK> PvP'ers for RBG's/Arenas <Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…) Our current raid schedule is; Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST) and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times What are we looking for? -PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas -PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications) -Players who enjoy running keystones every week -New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons -Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content -Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?) -We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat) -We have RBG and Arena experience -We have Heroic Antorus experience -We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc) -Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling -Guild bank access as well as repairs -No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.) -Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC. If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game! bloodbathed#1274Bloodbathed1 Jun 9
Jun 9 guess whos back after about 10 years, im back mother f***ers http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248730Xraycat3 Jun 9
Jun 9 [US][H]<Holy Dragon Alliance>[PvP Guild] The <Holy Dragon Alliance> is a PvP/PvE guild located on Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Gurubashi, Hakkar, and Daggerspine. We RBG 2 Nights a week, and are in the CST TimeZone. We are currently looking for any and all PvPers. Although we are especially interested in those who want to learn how to TC or Call Strats, or already know how to do so. Our first team is essentially filled up, but we have enough people interested to run 1-2 more groups. We also do daily BGs, Bi-Weekly Dueling Tournys, Weekly Mythic Keys, Weekly Raids, and fun random events. My goal for our PvP section is to become the TOP RBG Guild on our realm group, and eventually getting all of our Team Members to High Warlord. If this sounds appealing to you or you want more info, you can PM/Reply on this thread, or you can add my BNet @ Roadpizza626#1113Roadpizza3 Jun 9
Jun 6 Classic WoW - Bonechewer So with the announcement of the develepment of Classic WoW. Who is planning on coming back and starting the guilds we used to love and hate?Warl12 Jun 6
Jun 4 Selling H Argus carries on Ally on our Server Hello, The only guild on Alliance to clear mythic the last two expansions on our server is here to sell carries to keep our guild banks topped off into BfA! Cost is 100K. We will run on Tuesdays at 7:30 CST (8:30 EST) p.m. every Tuesday until pre-patch hits. We will not take gold off-server. Please message Vivec-Bonechewer if interested or add Vivec#11243 on BNET. Our website is at https://www.stoic.gg/ if anyone wants to visit. Thank you.Vivec0 Jun 4
Jun 3 Any guilds recruiting? (non raid) I'm a former raider from Siege. Server first 25 Garrosh. I mainly do mythic + and pvp on my vast amount of alts. My guild left for Thrall a good while ago, and I'm looking for just people to play with. I took a hiatus and most people I played with have left. Any active guilds still around on Bonechewer? I have no plans to raid as my wedding is coming up, but an active home for Mythic+|RBG|Arena would be nice.Bibles2 Jun 3
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 30 <Cynical> fresh PvP guild is recruiting! Cynical is currently looking for anyone that wants to do battlegrounds, arenas, and rated battlegrounds. This guild is for people who want to find people to queue with in PvP as well as hang out and make friends. Cynical is a guild that has been around for 2 years now that originated on Black Desert Online. The guild has moved onto Archeage and I have decided to create the guild on WoW and build a community. If you're interested, use the discord invite and message Reliant for an invite to the guild. Discord is heavily encouraged because it builds a sense of community. https://discord.gg/MGf34UvRèliant0 May 30
May 24 (H) Straight outta Orgrimmar Recruiting we are recruiting for mythic progression as well as for bfa seeking ranged dps and healers primarily. Currently 2/11 mythic and working on high command. Heroic clear of antorus on Tuesday 830 server Mythic progression on Wednesday 8pm server also run +15 and beyond mythic plus through out the week speak to myself , vasili , ravagunn, jacquilin, geothermal for more infoCamerashy0 May 24
May 23 Unobtainable patterns from Dire Maul I am looking to sell some patterns I have sitting around that are unobtainable. I have Hide of the wild, Chromatic Cloak, Shifting Cloak, and Belt of the Archmage.Gotyourtv0 May 23
May 23 Farming Heavy Junkbox LF someone to farm Heavy Junkboxes, paying 75g per box, need 1,100 = 82,500 gold. Please send them COD to meOnysablet0 May 23
May 23 What is Aegwynn like? I might make a character here. What's it like? How's the PvP? Does the server feel one sided?Ghoulighan1 May 23
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 19 Hakkar....... make this realm great again. Oi! Make Hakkar great again. I refuse to get over my cherry popping server full of douchebags. ( Antares, Chaoticzero, Ballistics......) make it happen.Bathoryx33 May 19
May 18 (H) CryHavoc Raid Sales (Antorus & M+) --- Updated on 3/20/2018 --- CryHavoc is a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders offering their skill and services to help you get some sweet purps and/or mounts quickly and painlessly. Nighthold Mythic: Guldan(no loot) + Mount (Hellfire Infernal) = 1,500,000 Gold Antorus, The Burning Throne Normal Full Clear: N/A Heroic Full Clear: 500k on Personal Loot. Mythic Full Clear: N/A Single Kills: Heroic Argus - 200k (For AoTC, Spellwing Mount, & chance for Aman'Thul.) Mythic+ Dungeon Keystone Level 15: 150k Clearing a Keystone Level 15 currently drops I-Lvl 940+ gear at the end of the run and I-Lvl 960+ gear from your Weekly Mythic+ Cache in your class hall. Please have some basic knowledge of the dungeon and be able to follow directions. We will be using Discord to communicate. Important Information If you are paying for a Master Loot run, you will be given all tokens and gear for your class specialization. No offspecs unless discussed ahead of time. If you are paying for a personal loot run, you are at the mercy of the RNG gods. You can ask others nicely for drops but they can do with it as they please, as it is a PERSONAL loot run. Contact me in-game to for run time/days. For Mythic Raid sales, I will require a 10% deposit in advance to secure your spot. If you are a no-show for your scheduled run, your deposit will be forfeited. If you need to reschedule, please message me in-game or send me an in-game mail ASAP. Sales Contacts Taeyeon#1361 - LeaffyFeel free to post here with any questions or experiences you had with the sales! Why does the Mythic Guldan mount cost 1.5 Million gold? Killing Mythic Guldan still requires an organized raid team knowledgeable of the fight. Only ONE mount drops per raid lock out. The mount currently has a 100% drop rate and it will 100% go to the buyer. The mount will not be a 100% drop forever! Fast and clean kill. You can tag the boss, AFK, and collect the mount at the end. No experience or minimum I-Lvl required. Previous Sale Threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743554528#7 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755695641#post-2Leaffy15 May 18
May 17 964 MW Monk LF Guild Like the topic says, I am a 964 MW Monk LF a guild. I am 11/11H, 2/11M, and have a decent amount of xp healing in PvP. Looking for a guild close to my current PvE xp or beyond, or a solid PvP group to join. Really just looking to play with some skilled players till the next expansion drop. Add my btag to talk if you have any other questions.Grey1 May 17
May 17 7/11 m ret LF M guild Bonechewer Hi! Im currently 7/11 on Mythic Antorus Horde side, and I'm looking forward to completing Antorus before BFA comes out. My ret is ilvl 968. You can check my armory by clicking my profile. Here is the link to my logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bonechewer/shigi Thank you!Shigi1 May 17
May 17 [H]<Trigger Warning> 10/11M LFM <Trigger Warning> is a guild on Daggerspine (Gurubashi, Aegwynn, Hakkar, Daggerspine and Bonechewer). Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Our Raid times are 8pm ST/CST - 11pm ST/CST. We are actively looking for raiders to help with pushing down Mythic Argus and going into Battle for Azeroth. Please provide a link to recent logs for the class/spot you would be applying with. We are looking for at least 970 item level but would be willing to consider someone who can show they know what they're doing with their class and able to perform with the our current roster to earn their spot. Feel free to reply here, contact me on Battle.Net @ Fenix#1506, or contact our recruiting team through Discord using our recruitment server here: https://discord.gg/GahDVve See you in Azeroth!Imabird0 May 17
May 17 WTB Guild on Daggerspine I'm looking to purchase a guild that has dungeon and raid achievements from previous expansions. I plan to start a guild, but I don't want to start from scratch. Having heirlooms and mounts makes the guild more appealing. The more achievements, the more i'm willing to pay. Starting at 100,000g. I'm up for negotiations. Please leave a comment below and a means to contact you. Thanks so much.Doraleous0 May 17
May 16 [H} <Reboot> 5/11M recruiting Reboot is currently 5/11M and trying to progress as far as we can before BFA pre-patch drops. So we are extending our lockout until then and currently looking for dedicated players to continue to fill out our 20-man mythic group. We currently raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm PST Also looking for more Players to go into xpac with. Message Norlai or myself in-game if interested.Thåddeus0 May 16
May 16 LVL 60 Aegwynn Players Anyone remember Enclave, Gonnnagetyou, or GLORY? Good times. RIP the times.Jagera6 May 16
May 14 [H]AOTC Player Looking for Weekend Late Night AOTC player looking for a Horde home for now and BFA. Looking for an active guild that is progressing or finishing heroic and hopes to continue on Im bringing this DK(Frost) that I have been playing and gearing lately and possibly more toons if the guild is a good fit. What im looking for: -Late night / weekend raiding -Older players (30s+) -Friendly active guild -Horde -Progressing or close to finishing Heroic Hueston#1446Corpsepaint0 May 14
May 14 Vanilla Players? Any vanilla kids get nostalgic and pick up this expansion?Ruku37 May 14
May 13 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 May 13
May 4 Vanilla era Gurubashi players.... Where is everyone ?Neewollah6 May 4
May 4 [H]Korben Dallas Multipass-Mythic BFA Location: Horde, US Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggersprine, Gurubashi, Hakkar. Raiding Times: Mon/Tue 7:30 PM EST – 11:30 PM EST About us: We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in the upcoming expansion. Join us and lets slay Dragons together! Apply if you are: - interested in Mythic Raiding, end game content and M+ Dungeons - capable of critical thought and willing to contribute when discussing strategy - a self-starter who plays to improve and keeps up to date with latest theorycraft - always on time and reliable Recruitment Status: currently recruiting all ranged DPS, Healing classes, melee dps if you are exceptional. Contacts: Shig#1825 (Guild Master) Silvadine#1273 (Officer)Elderado13 May 4
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 Alliance on this server Don't help each other out. Just watch when someone is getting ganked. Just let the other faction attack our capital cities and do nothing about it. I try helping out and in the end those I've helped just leave. I was a horde in some other servers and there was always a sense of camaraderie and PvP was awesome!Sabrina11 May 1
Apr 29 LF Guild Hey. Returning player from Cata new to the server looking for a guild to play with. ThanksLocust1 Apr 29
Apr 18 Are there any RBG guilds??? HAROO!!! Where the RBG guilds at?Salteez0 Apr 18
Apr 15 {H} 887 Blood DK I'm a casual player looking to get into raid content, and i'm also currently not working so i'm able to work around any schedule you may have. Any questions or concerns my tag is Shayne#11280Spicyboi0 Apr 15
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 7 920 Guardian druid LF raid group Tank need raid group. pst in game.Tomax1 Apr 7
Apr 2 [H] Hunter LF raiding guild Looking for guild that runs heroic raids/mythic+. With my busy work schedule I don't normally have time to devote to mythic raiding. Prefer early evening raiding schedule (est timezone).Swankie0 Apr 2
Mar 30 Beware of <Priority of Restoration> Watch out for the guild <Priority of Restoration> - they will pull in pugs to progress thru Antorus, then kick them for Agg/Arg fights and rolls. I tanked the entire thing on my druid, just to be removed so they could fill the group with guildies and kick ALL pugs. They were carrying guild dps thru fights dead after tagging, but kicking pugs for not topping meters towards the end.......I should have left when I realized what they were doing, but after the hours invested and all the breaks they took, I just wanted my trinket roll. I never got it. I was removed at Argus with the last few dps pugs as they laughed. They were also discussing how they do this weekly on both normal and heroic for laughs and to save time....so fair warning: don't waste your time.Notabul0 Mar 30
Mar 30 Solemn - Daggerspine vanilla guild http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/uneditedbrut/WoWScrnShot_022206_202641.jpg One of the best vanilla guild on daggerspine! If any of u are still playing hmu! @zarretted on Twitter -uneditedbrutZarrett0 Mar 30
Mar 28 Stream/Discord for weekly antorus clears Greetings all! My name is Tastywindows, aka Seryn/Seryntv on Twitch. While new to the streaming thing, I am slowly building on it and part of that is our weekly runs. We have multiple clears of Normal/Heroic Antorus that we fill. It's a later night run, 10pm pst after we are done with Mythic. However, everyone is welcome so long as you pull your weight and if you are in need of being carried, we only ask that you return the favor once you're done being carried. It's a laid back run, and typically full of joking around {feel free to check out the stream and the older videos of the runs that are saved on the stream itself}. Following the stream is not a must, but definitely greatly appreciated. The typical Schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Wednesday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Thursday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Friday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Saturday: Raid Achievements unless everyone wants to just clear again 10pm PST Sunday: Whatever happens, happens. 6:30PM PST Monday: Heroic semi-clear, 6:30pm PST Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/seryntv/ The Discord isn't just there for our runs though. If you are doing a run, and you'd like to invite people from there/fill your run with folks from there, you're more than welcome. As time passes and we skip bosses in Mythic, we will likely start putting together Mythic Raids of Antorus as well. Some do M+, and some just hang out. There are class channels for your questions to be answered, as we have people from different backgrounds and varying experience levels of different classes/specs. If you' d like to join one, or multiple of the runs, join the Discord and feel free to message me or one of the mods to reserve a spot =) Again, this is for fun, if you join and attempt to start drama, the boot is just one click away =DTastywindows0 Mar 28
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 28 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh7 Mar 28
Mar 23 RP Opportunities on Aegwynn The thought seems unorthodox at first. Why create a RP environment on a PvP server? Especially, one with such a small population? Here are my reasons why Aegwynn should develop an RP community. 1. Aegwynn is a hub for new players. If you're anything like me, the World of Warcraft was confusing when you started playing. For me that was back in The Burning Crusade, when game-play mechanics were less forgiving, and database information was less available. I still recall being a pre-teen in 2007, immersing myself for the first time in World of Warcraft. More especially, I remember spending my earliest days on Nazjatar-US (PvP). There, I was curious as to why I had not encountered RP. Eventually, I graduated from the annals of newbdom, and learned my server category did not accommodate RP. Though times have changed, new players may encounter similar obstacles. To me, the issue can be boiled down to the way that servers are automated for new players. As a general thing, they are cataloged based on the default provisions of the game, as opposed to their personal interests. While there is no technology that can prevent this, we as a server, can better represent all dimensions of the game. In this way, new players can explore all the avenues of gameplay New Player Servers like Aegwynn, are the cornerstone for player integration. Because of this, offering equal representation of all modes of play is integral to the development of the game. It is important for players to learn what the RP community at large considers to be genuine RP. This can sometimes be transposed by the popular, though misleading, beliefs circulating RP servers. In this, they can learn the etiquette of role-play without experiencing the elitism that is commonplace on RP servers. Aegwynn could be the place for new players to undergo this process. 2. The Problem of Genesis Today, RP is isolated to two servers: Moonguard & Wyrmrest Accord. Originally, there were a good deal of RP and RP-PvP servers. Each was unique in its own way, and even as late as 2009, new RP servers were being added. That demographic has since changed. While MG and WrA grew in popularity, RP became obsolete on these other servers. Sadly, introducing new RP servers would only inflate the host of underpopulated and abandoned RP servers. While keeping RP central to two servers might seem like a good idea, this resulted in the loss of player multiplicity.Gaufred2 Mar 23
Mar 23 ATTN vanilla guru guilds! Any oldschoool vanilla guilds from Guru. Someone told me noto was . My Name as coursed changed but I’m drackon the rogue (was rogue ) now dk. If any of you oldschool guys are still out there please HIT ME UP. I’ll chexk this sometime then we can trade b tags or something. Man I hope Crul still plays!Rauder0 Mar 23
Mar 22 RP Community Values Many of you may have read my recent post searching for fellow players on Aegwynn who are interested in RP. I know there are many ideas about what RP consists, and some of the large RP servers can seem rather domineering. As a courtesy, I wanted to share with you an article that was written by Sesobael on Kirin Tor, and was reposted when Wyrmrest Accord first opened. I feel that it is only fitting that it be shared here, because there is great quality to what is written and what an RP community should aspire towards. The Covenant So now I make to you this covenant, and if you agree, you can join in. I will treat my fellow World of Warcraft players respectfully on an Out-of-Character level even when they don't seem to deserve it. I don't know what sort of day they've had. I will not respond to immaturity with further immaturity. I will acknowledge and respect the roleplaying choices of other people, even if I don't understand them. This includes the choice not to roleplay at all. I do reserve the right to respond in-character how my character would normally react, even if that would not be positively, but I will bear no animosity to the player of the other character. I will offer friendly advice and criticism, but back off if it is not wanted. You just have to tell me to do so. I will listen to offered advice and consider it. I can't promise to follow it, but I won't dismiss it out-of-hand. I will name all of my characters appropriately and according to RP realm naming conventions. I will not use leetspeak, excessive abbreviations, "lol" or the like while in-character, as they could be damaging to other people's roleplaying mood. I will try not to hold a grudge about loot or PvP. It's only a game. The character on the screen is not me, it's just a video avatar associated with a long string of semi-personalized numbers. I will not go to another realm's forum and complain about their behavior on the Battlegrounds. I'd like to show some dignity and class so perhaps players from those realms will start treating us the same way. If I am having a problem that I can't resolve myself, I will ask for help. There is no shame in asking for assistance, and a fresh perspective might be just what is needed. I will play World of Warcraft to have fun. If I stop having fun, I will stop playing. If it becomes inconvenient to play due to real-life circumstances, I will stop playing. It doesn't necessarally mean that the other players on Wyrmchrest Accord have done anything wrong. No, you can't have my stuff, I might come back someday. Seriously. Sheesh. I will respect the time and decisions of the game masters, designers, forum moderators, public relations representatives, and other employees of Blizzard, even if I don't agree with them. These people put a lot of time and effort into making our gaming experience worthwhile for everyone, and are just trying to do their job within the constraints given to them by the company, its parent's company, and the law of the land. If I have an issue which needs to be regarded, I will go through the proper channels. I will abide by the various terms of use and service that I signed when first installing the game or logging onto the forums. I will remain good to my word. I reserve the right to add or remove aspects of this covenant, and to respect the decisions of others with regards to the covenant. It must be, and is, a self-regulating code of honor. I will not look down on others for not ascribing to the covenant. I will encourage roleplay on the forums by bumping, reading, responding to it with positive and helpful attention. (Credit goes to Esis) I will go to as many events, run by as many people, as possible. I will invite as many people as I can.(Credit goes to Esis) I will not force fellow roleplayers to discard or otherwise destroy their preferred character's development through IC death of their character without the player's consent, nor will I disrupt the community's stability or diversity by forcing the IC destruction or disbandment of a guild that is not my own. Collected players of Kirin Tor, thank you for your time. Sincerely, The player of Sesobael alias "Simon Bale" known as "High Proctor of the Poor Sages of Lordaeron"Gaufred0 Mar 22
Mar 12 Wtb Felsteel Longblade Wtb felsteel longblade ive been looking all over with no luck pls reply w infoXaoc1 Mar 12