Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1h <The Blooded> 7/10 H NH, 8-11 PST Tue,Thu,Sun The Blooded is recruiting for Nighthold. We are 10/10 Normal NH and 7/10 Heroic NH. Raid times are Tues, Thurs, and Sun, from 8-11pm PST with Mythic+ going on every evening. We are always looking for talented, team oriented players no matter the class. However, our current needs at the moment are a tank, a healer with a dps off spec, and solid ranged dps. Preferably you will have an 875+ item level or higher. Casuals, friends, and family are also welcome to join. If you have any questions please feel free to reach me in game on Sents or add me on Ome#1265.Sents2 1h
1h Imperium Recruiting Tank, Heal DPS 3/10 Mythic Tues/thurs/Sun 9-12 EST Looking for 700K+ DPS/HEALS Willing to talk to tanks as well. PST or Mail in game Tomax-Daggerspine gg or gfTomax0 1h
1d [H] <TLDR> 10/10N 5/10H recruiting Tank/DPS <TLDR> located on Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar Cluster - Horde. Guild formed with 5 core friends and growing. Currently 10/10N 6/10H. Looking to expand our roster. We are recruiting an off tank, ranged and melee DPS. We have four core slots left, and are primarily looking for an Assassination Rogue, Frost DK, Boomkin, and/or Affliction Warlock. We are open to other options as well as casual/social, and backup tank/healer recruits also welcome. We also do our weekly Nightbane, as well as push our weekly M+12-15 chest. We also do weekly clears of EN & ToV. As our roster expands we plan to step in and progress mythic. Our raid times are currently Fri/Sat 8:30pm-11:30pm server time. Discord is a must. If interested at all feel free to shoot me a pm on here, or on bnet. Heart#1720, or in game Heartxi-Daggerspine.Heartxi2 1d
2d Raid Carries|Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold CryHavoc is beginning to sell Heroic/normal EN clears on personal loot starting this Thursday. Raid starts at 7pm PST. If you are interested in joining please add me on battle.net. My battle tag is Preference#1234. We sell the runs for in game gold only, no real money or trading. I will not add you to Skype so please don't ask. Current price for heroic EN clear is 200k. Price can be negotiated if you are bringing multiple toons over several weeks or refer a friend. If you have any questions please let me know. We have done plenty of sale runs in the past and the runs are always very smooth. See our sale thread for HFC here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743554528#7Paul3 2d
2d Vanilla Players? Any vanilla kids get nostalgic and pick up this expansion?Ruku21 2d
Feb 18 Vanilla era Gurubashi players.... Where is everyone ?Neewollah1 Feb 18
Feb 18 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18
Feb 18 Hakkar....... make this realm great again. Oi! Make Hakkar great again. I refuse to get over my cherry popping server full of douchebags. ( Antares, Chaoticzero, Ballistics......) make it happen.Bathoryx21 Feb 18
Feb 17 Apparently world pvp is grief playing. 1. Its a pvp server ...and while I'm leveling and run across other players I usually do my do diligence in being a pain in the butt. I've gotten numerous friend requests with threats and other non-friendly statements. Yes, I do target lower levels that I run across while leveling myself. Who cares. If you are sad then spend the money and do a character transfer. Make sure your Mom ok's the credit card transaction though.Rhorban17 Feb 17
Feb 17 Selling Mythic Plus 15 Keys Weekly [Sirius Guild] Selling Nightbane Mount Runs / Mythic Plus 15 Keys / Keystone Master Ach. Top Rated M+ scores on server cluster. Get your guaranteed Nightbane mount / 900 ilvl loot on Tuesdays. PST for more information in game.Kipp0 Feb 17
Feb 15 Looking for a PvP guild on Horde side Hey all, Recently hit 110 and ground my GS up to 822. I resubscribed because I missed WoW PvP and was looking for a group to run bgs with because solo pvp is cool but groups are better. Let me know if you are interested in a new member. - KaelKaellyni0 Feb 15
Feb 14 Card of Omens Hi all, Looking to sell Card of Omens in bulk. Currently have about 3000 of them with more being made daily. Send me a mail in game. Thanks!Ziggaz0 Feb 14
Feb 3 The suramar botting still hasn't stopped I have created two previous topics on these suramar bots, but they are still there. I have reported dozens and dozens of them for months. every single time I see a bot I report them- and blizzard appears to do absolutely nothing about them. A little description: There is one main person/organization that appears to run the suramar mining bots. They are all Tauren Death Knight with identical gear, talents, looks. Often you will see packs of 2 or even 3 all on follow mining the same node. All day every day these bots run around in a circle in suramar- Go to suramar RIGHT NOW and you will see them. But i've also noticed much more than just these tauren death knight bots. I have started to see several alliance and horde demon hunter bots as well. No matter how many reports i put out, these bots never go away. I think some of the older bots I had reported a few months ago HAVE either been banned or retired, but more just their their place.. I have recently started to create a list of every single bot I have reported, keep in mind that this list is recent and represents maybe 15% of the total number of bots I have actually reported: Fythallaa Berenada Lalaria Bkiiryd Nkarna Kuaea Sprufal Lalamuu Eiunewa All of these are bots I have noticed within just 2 weeks. whoever runs all these tauren death knights has even created a guild for their bots which is called: "dfmeoflrd" Go to suramar, or do a who search for /who 110 Tauren Death Knight Suramar and look at all the bots.Aelen1 Feb 3
Feb 3 [A] <Stoic> mult. teams (3/10M) (8/10H) LFM Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and pvping. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value loyalty, respect, and being awesome. Stoic has two raid teams: Wipes at 1% (3/10 Mythic) - This raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild. We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class. We are currently looking to add a few members to our roster. Exceptional players of any spec and class are encouraged to apply. Our highest in-demand openings include: Ranged dps (elemental shaman, moonkin, shadow priest, mage preferred) Ranged dps with a healing off-spec We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time). Death Viper Assassins (8/10 Heroic) - This raid team is a great fit for skilled players that don't have as much time for raiding or as much raid experience. It has more flexible attendance expectations, and players don't have to spend as much time to eke out those last few percentages to optimize their play. This is not to say that this raid team isn't ambitious or successful in its own right! A positive attitude, good listening skills, and drive to improve are all important for this team’s members. This team raids Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time), and is currently recruiting: Ranged dps (especially hunters, mages) A non-shaman, non-paladin healer www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment You can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386Ashagreyjoy8 Feb 3
Feb 2 Bonechewer - KSP Anyone from the guild KSP still around?Tankski1 Feb 2
Feb 2 Any Guilds Raid Mornings/Early Afternoon? LF Guild that raids mornings or early afternoons on weekends. Have 870+ Resto Sham & 865+ HPriest. Not looking or anything super hardcore, just regular raids and mythics.Gopackgo0 Feb 2
Feb 2 Fifty Wipe Minimum Recruiting Healers 2/10M Dates and times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and optional Sunday 7pm-10pm Central Progression 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Pre 7.1.5) 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10n/h Nighthold 2/10M NightholdAbout Us 50 Wipe Minimum is a horde guild on Bonechewer, formerly Reincarnated Rage, has been around since mid HFC and have recently revamped our raid team to be one of the best on our server. We have over nine years of leadership across multiple gaming platforms. Currently sitting at third on the server, we're a strong competitor for server firsts. Our guild as a whole enjoys partaking in love making in the universal orifice. What we can offer A stable guild that has stuck together through thousands of agonizing wipes An opportunity to raid in a competitive guild with some of the realms best players, and one mediocre enhancement shaman A fair raid trial, no favoritism involed A guild where your accomplishments are noticed and your contributions are appreciated and rewardedWhat We Expect From You Basic Raid awareness The ability to take constructive criticism without getting your feelings hurt The ability to perform at a mythic level Solid logs, or something similar, however bad logs won't automatically disqualify you, we understand that sometimes things don't work out in your favor Exceptional knowledge of your class and a willingness to improveQuestions Concerns or Applications? Nefia#1855Notnefia0 Feb 2
Jan 29 LF GUILD 889 WW LF GUILD OLD SCHOOL friendly but dedicated to the cause willing to push for hours until we get it done i know how to grind <3Qqmore1 Jan 29
Jan 29 [H] Advance and Vanquish 6/10N Hello everybody. We are Advance and Vanquish on the server Aegwynn. We are currently looking for more players to come raid with us! We are currently looking for Range DPS, Melee DPS, Tank, Healers. We do offer free guild repairs for everyone who joins. There is only a couple of things we need from you. • 870 Ilvl or higher. • Know how to not get hit by mechanics and follow calls from any raid caller. • Bring food/flask. • Come have fun with your friends that you are about to meet :) We currently raid on Friday/Saturday from 9:30PM EST to around 12:00 EST. We might be a little later than that because we want to get another pull in before we get off for the night. Currently this is our current schedule of how we are raiding. Friday-Progression Saturday-Progression Once we complete normal then we will be running into heroic Nighthold! When we do run into heroic Nighthold we will put normal on farm and run that before heroic on Friday. If we do have enough time after our normal run on Friday, then we will push a couple of bosses on heroic before we call it a night. If you have any questions, then you can contact Hardmage#1799Grizzgreen0 Jan 29
Jan 22 I demand action: STOP THE BOTTING Please blizzard..do something about all these suramar mining/gathering bots. I spend a huge chunk of my play time making gold with my mining and blacksmithing, farming ore in suramar. I can't even go there anymore because I get so angry every single time because I know i am going to run into these bots. I have been reporting, reporting, and reporting bot after bot after bot after bot, literally DOZENS AND DOZENS of identical tauren death knight bots in suramar for the past several months. It's not just horde, I have also started to notice alliance bots as well, all doing the exact same thing: running around in the area surrounding the road going north/west out of town mining and gathering. Blizzard does absolutely nothing about them. I get so angry every time I see one- but I often see 2 or even 3 all following each other mining the same mode. All of these death knight bots are owned by the same person, all have identical gear, gibberish names and run around the clock all day every day, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you will run in to them mining in suramar. There is literally no way to contact blizzard about this to hear what they have to say. The only thing I can do is report in game from their portraits, but it appears that blizzard doesn't even read the reports because like i said..i've been reporting bot after bot for months and they never stop, they never go away, they are always there.Aelen1 Jan 22
Jan 19 891 RSham 9/10m 10/10n&3/10h NH Hi, I'm currently looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild to call home. I'd like to find a guild on a server within the LA data center. I've been playing on the chicago data center and just moved a few weeks ago. I have amazing bandwidth 225down 25up, but my ping is 300+ to that data center. I ping very well to the LA data center (35-45ms) as I live around Lake Tahoe, CA. I'm 7/7m EN and 2/3m ToV. I'm looking for NO DRAMA down to earth and somewhat friendly people. I don't care if it's a new or old guild as long as people are welcoming and the guild is stable. I also have an alt guardian druid iLvL 854. wowprogress = http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/eredar/Crushingit Logs Guild Logs from December 11th and on = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/2277/ from illiadan = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18997104/latest/ from eredar = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/ LA Data Centers consist of the following battlegroups: Bloodlust, Vengeance, Cyclone and Reckoning http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5954896393 Here are logs from me pugging 10/10 Normal NH & 3/10 Heroic NH (DC'd during Guldan fight & We had too many healers for Heroic.) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/#metric=tankhps BNET: Trichome#11427Crushingit0 Jan 19
Jan 18 suramar mining bot infestation Every single day when I make my mining rounds I run into these bots. every single day. I have reported 20+ within the last month, just today I ran into 5 of them. They are all Tauren Death Knights with near identical gear. apparently all owned by the same person. When is blizz doing to do something about this? I am sick of seeing and reporting them. Don't believe me? take the road north/west out of town and check the surrounding areas any time of any day and you'll run into them eventually.Aelen4 Jan 18
Jan 16 <Praxis> 7/7 Heroic 2/3 Heroic NEED HEALERS <Praxis> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more members to push in to mythic content. We have experienced raiders and a raid lead that is 7/7 M EN. At the moment we are currently seeking healers, (high priority for Rsham, Rdruid, Hpriest), and solid dps of any class. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm server. Flasks provided. If you are interested contact Ashishu#11559 Mizark#1439 JmGoose86#1245 or FrostyClive#1961. Apart from raiding however we are also recruiting anyone and everyone that might want to join a fresh guild and get in with our tight knit circle. We do mythic + daily runs and have 7/7 H EN, 2/3 H ToV on farm. We're willing to work with you, gear you out, and start raiding with you as soon as possible.Yaghuo0 Jan 16
Jan 13 LF A Guild I'm new to the game and I'm looking for a Guild to join on my Realm, I've tried the Guild Finder but still haven't gotten a response. I'm on Daggerspine if anyone could possibly help me out.Kouracas3 Jan 13
Jan 12 [A] Full Tilt 7/7M Recruiting for Nighthold We are 7/7M 3/3H and looking for HEALERS / DPS to progress Mythic Nighthold, our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 server timeSimpso2 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H] Arms of Hakkar Any new or returning players coming back and looking for a guild? Maybe you're after some nice loot, maybe you're just there because you enjoy raiding, Or maybe it's because we offer the best selection of cake, whatever your reason for joining just send me a message and I'd be delighted to throw you an invite. Seriously tho... our cake is top premium. We are a new guild on the server looking for everyone that just wants a home. We need more members so we can start raiding. Currently looking for all classes and specs, no discrimination against classes lol. We can help with the gearing process. Message me if interested.Klerion0 Jan 12
Jan 8 Havoc,Arms,Rdruid Lf Guild We are loooking for a Mythic 7/7 guild that is willing to take all 3 of us Havoc 887 Arms 884 Rdruid 887 We are pretty decent player that are looking to give a guild some tools to push better in nighthold Raid must be between 8 and 11:30pm EST and max 3 days a week Faction change can be consideredJbarr0 Jan 8
Jan 8 885/890 Bm Hunter LFG 885/890 Bm Hunter LFG, also an 880 havoc dh in tow (irl brother)Keszey0 Jan 8
Jan 7 Former Hardcore Raider LFG Edit: Nevermind, found a bunch of saps willing to carry me to victory! Thanks for playing everyone.Hargrimm0 Jan 7
Dec 30 M+10 (Higher) & Glory of the Legion Hero Hi, I am an 875 Restoration Druid who is looking to network with people Horde-side that are interested in progressive Mythic+ content/Achievement gains. I have a bit of an odd schedule, but am open to late night content. If you are able-bodied and interested DPS or Tank candidates, let's connect and discuss about pushing keystone and achievements. 8) Thanks, - phirt#1987Delycid2 Dec 30
Dec 28 Lil pep talk From Tomax Hey guys you know the drill and if you dont go ask somebody. Disclaimer -This post is directed to people looking to do mythic raiding who are not. -This post isn't directed to GMs who just want to farm heroic for 5 months at a time -This post isn't directed to guild recruiting across server. I personally never recruit across server I just dont feel right about asking some one to pay 35 dollars to tell them they are not good enough. (I don't fault people that do this just not my thang) Stage 1 State of the server Right now 62 groups are 7/7 Heroic 12 guilds are 2/7 Mythic or higher. I took the time to talk to all 50 GMs of these guilds in what I would call the "Hey why Dont I kill mythic bosses bracket" (AKA We farm heroic while we talk about doing mythic bracket) What did i ask them? I asked them woudl you wanna do joint mythic runs or anything to progress into mythic content? Survey results 34.4% of GMs said "We dont really care to do Mythic" -Cool got it completely understand this post isnt' targeted to you 13.2% of GMs said "Hey were interested" -but then they would never commit to an actual raid out of fear of not being able to invite one of their internet friends to kill a boss they wouldn't kill anyways cause they were spineless 85.7% of GMs Said "Yo Tomax were good were only 1-2 dudes away from crushing mythics" -The people raiding in these guilds are the people i want to read this. 86% of GMs honestly believe they can recruit enough people to do mythic off our server group and all of them think they are "close" while never actually killing a mythic boss. If you are in one of these guilds or GM of one of these guilds you need to do one of two thins. 1st option. Just admit your not going to be doing mythic and when people ask you about mythic dont lie and say you are trying to do it just be honest to your self and every one else that your not. 2nd option. Disband your guild, Leave, Burn it down. If you haven't killed a mythic boss by now I got news for you. Your not gonna. Average attendance for a "casual hardcore" raider is 75% that means to run mythic and deal with the variability of attendance you need 27.4 Viable mythic raiders available. So when you say your 2-3 guys away your really 10-12 people away. The average turn over of a typical wow raiding group is 12%. So if your 10 people short and you lose 10% of your raid group a day if you recruit 3 mythic quality raiders a week you will have enough for mythic raid group in 10-12 weeks. And i got news for you your lucky to find 1 mythic caliber raider a week on our server group. So what I'm suggesting is Massive consolidation. If you want to do Mythic and haven't killed a Mythic boss yet leave your guild. Find like minded people. Find GMs that are willing to welcome change and consolidation to meet this goal. I lead a joint raid and we hit 2/7 Mythic that day and it wasn't even hard and frankly its not even an achievement worth mentioning if it wasnt for the 50+ guilds on our server who say they want to do mythic but dont. Now some people in that run were serious about mythic progression. They happen to join imperium. Others didn't because well frankly they didn't really didn't want to do mythic progression. They just wanted to talk about it. So I ask you mythic teir raiders out there who are yet to actually do mythic. Do you want to kill Mythic bosses? Or just talk about it? Disband your guilds, Leave your guilds. HereTomax12 Dec 28
Dec 28 New Player Looking for Guild Hello, I'm a new player to WoW, this is my first character. I am wondering if there are any guilds out there that still accept lower level players? I have tried using the guild finder but I don't seem to be getting any responses. Mostly just looking for some active guild chat and knowledgeable people that may be able to help with a question or two that arise while in game. Thanks, ShoshanaShoshana4 Dec 28
Dec 25 Holy pally LF guild 880 holy pally looking for mythic guild. Have complete heroic EN with old guild and am currently looking for commutes people to push mythic + and mythic raising.Loudobs1 Dec 25
Dec 24 881 RESTO SHAM LF RAIDING GUILD 881 ILVL RESTO SHAMAN AOTC & KEYSTONE CONQUEROR RLOOKING FOR MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD TO HELP PROGRESS AND OWN CURRENT CONENT. AVAILABILITY FOR RAIDING IS ANYTIME SUN-TUES WORK OVERNIGHTS SO CAN POTENTIALLY RAID IF ITS EARLIER THAN 2PM MST ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I DO MYTHIC +'s DAILY UP COMPLETED UP TO +12 WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. I AM A DEDICATED AND SKILLED HEALER WHO NEEDS A HOME WITH PLAYERS OF THE SAME CALIBER OF SKILL. I AM CURRENTLY ON DOOMHAMMER BUT WILL TRANSFER IF I FIND THE RIGHT GUILD.Slainé0 Dec 24
Dec 23 LF Mythic Guild 871 Fury Warrior that is looking for a Mythic Raiding GuildXavier2 Dec 23
Dec 23 LF Guild with mythic plus schedule LF Guild For high end mythic plus Progression. One that does mythic plus and uses voice chat and Can have fun doing it. Looking for a larger guild that has 10+ people on at all times. Stats: ilvl 889 Equipped Guardian druid. Number 1 in AP on server. [Keystone Master]Duelxeonpvpz2 Dec 23
Dec 21 Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild Hello all, 880 Havoc DPS looking for Mythic Raiding Guild! I run successfully every week in PUGs for H EN, N EN, N ToV, but need a raiding guild for M EN and H ToV. Have been playing since BC. I live in California / PST. Can't wait for Nighthold! Thanks!Koudelka5 Dec 21
Dec 20 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker1 Dec 20
Dec 20 [H] <Reckless Intentions> is recruiting! Reckless Intentions is currently recruiting Raiders, Dungeon runners, and PvPers! Currently: 7/7 H EN We raid on Thursdays and Saturdays from 8:00pm ST - 11:00pm ST (9pm-Midnight EST). Discord required for raiding. We also have dungeon groups running content throughout the week as well as several PvPers that actively group for Battlegrounds and Arenas. Accepting all classes. For Raiding we are mainly looking for good DPS, but still need all roles. We are mainly looking to get our heroic roster filled at the moment to get both the numbers and quality needed for Mythic. This guild is not limited to WoW! We will play other games as desired (such as Overwatch/Factorio/Random steam geames/Starcraft/Heroes/etc.) Coordination is done through our discord server. Though, we still mostly play WoW :) Our member are mostly active at night from 5pm ST to 11pm ST. If you would like to give us a try PST Brunio-Gurubashi or Anivarcis-Gurubashi or respond to this thread. Thanks and see you in-game.Brunio2 Dec 20
Dec 20 Hordes Angels is recruiting babe. <Hordes Angels> Is recruiting Healers/and range DPS for Mythic progression we are 4/7M . Needing skilled players who are wanting to raid Seriously. Our raid times are, 8-11 PM server time/CST. Tues,Sun,Monday. This is the macro i use for raiding in trade chat to recruit. We are needing more people for Night Hold when it does come out. We need people who are wanting to show up on raid times and actually raid. We are not super hard core, but we would like to down bosses for the epic lootz as well. If you see me or you can even add me on chonar#1124 if you have any more questions. Please do not hesitate to ask! Also i play offensive torbjorn on overwatch, i'm diamond so it isn't that bad. I also like the color green, and i hate night elf death sounds. I also hate people who don't repair their gear.Malith1 Dec 20
Dec 19 Remember the Nevrok. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuoFTqF9L0c I don't miss this kid. <3 DaggerspinePatient1 Dec 19
Dec 18 Reckless Gaming 7/7H(Alliance) Recruiting Hello everyone, We are a 7/7 Heroic guild looking for Tanks, DPS, and Healers to join our core raiding group. We run two days a week for heroic which is held on Friday and Sunday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. I know that 2 days a week for 3 hours is not exactly "hardcore" raid progression but we do have some players who are not available to raid on weeknights. If you are interested, please message me on battle.net Dark#15653 or at our discord WoW section https://discord.gg/qtf38Nw with any questions or concerns regarding the guild. Our logs can be found on warcraftlogs.com and our current rank is reflected on wowprogress.com All other classes are welcome to join for Mythic runs and Mythic+ runs and everything along those lines as well as some raiding with the guild on a substitution basis. Thank you for reading and considering us!Darkinese0 Dec 18
Dec 17 no server? cant log on! says cant find a server to connect me to. i was just playing? did my internet just crap out or is it now a problem and i need to change something??? help pleaseIshtamu0 Dec 17
Dec 16 5/7M guild LF ret pally FiFty Wipe Minimum is seeking a ret pally for mythic cenarius "progression" i say progression only as a technical term because he might as well be dead already. We raid t/w/th/su 7-10 cst. btag is Nefia#1855Notnefia0 Dec 16
Dec 16 WTB Runic Cane Hi folks, I'm looking to buy Runic Cane. If you have one laying around message me here or in game, I'm often online. Add me at InterstellAl#1160. Thank you for your time, AlvarsonAlvarson3 Dec 16
Dec 15 <Imperium> 2/7M 9-12 EST Tue,Thur, Sun 9-12 EST Tues,Thurs, Sunday LF Range dps and a Healer. Must be chill, Must be good. 875+ ilvl prefered but if you can perform with less even better Hoping to hit 3/7 Mythic this week. -Tomax-DaggerspineTomax1 Dec 15
Dec 12 @Horsmite / <The Grim Hearted> Pls. I'm former Bonechewer, you're really embarrassing yourself, your guild <The Grim Hearted>, & your server. /flirtProg0 Dec 12
Dec 11 [A] Stoic recruiting - 7/7M EN, 2/3H Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and pvping. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value loyalty, respect, and being awesome. http://www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment Stoic has two raid teams: Wipes @ 1% (7/7 M, 2/3H) - This raid team is the more progression-focused of the two. Its members' goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild. We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class. This team raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time), and it is recruiting one or two exceptional ranged dps (hunters preferred). Death Viper Assassins (3/7 M) - This raid team is a great fit for skilled players that don't have as much time for raiding or as much raid experience. It has more flexible attendance expectations, and players don't have to spend as much time to eke out those last few percentages to optimize their play. This is not to say that this raid team isn't ambitious or successful in its own right! While most of the team's focus will be on Heroic (due to the Flex system and lenient loot lockouts), its players will progress into mythic—but at their own pace. This team raids Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time), and it is currently recruiting melee or ranged dps, preferring hunters, mages, warriors, rogues, shadow priest, and feral druids.Ashagreyjoy5 Dec 11
Dec 8 LF any OG Hakkar members of Pain Vendor Wish and a prayer with this post but yeah, if you see this HMU. Onlock, Shaul, rest of you guys!Besaba2 Dec 8