Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
9h 369 AOTC R/B Druid looking for raiding guild Hey There! I was able to obtain my Ahead of the curve: G'Huun achievement solely through PUGs. I am looking to go even further beyond that now and would like to find a raiding guild that is getting into Mythics. I am adept at healing just as much as Balance DPS. If need be, I can get into tanking as well.Shecar3 9h
11h <The Badfellas> 8/8H 2/8M Late Night Raiding About Us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on progression through Mythic content. Many of our members have played together for years. We have a large player base that runs daily Mythic + Keys and rated PvP content. Arenas and RBGs happen frequently. Weekly normal / alts are setup on non-progression raiding nights. If you don't want to raid seriously but are tired of PUGs and want an active guild, reach out to us. Raid times/days: Tuesday / Wednesday @ 10pm to 1am CST (Monday for cleanup). Invites 15 minutes prior. Current Progression: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic Uldir Recruiting: Competitive players who are looking to raid Mythic and Heroic content. All roles / classes will be considered. All spots are based on performance, class knowledge, knowledge of raid tactics, etc. Raiders are expected to be prepared before raid starts (personal food, flasks, prepots, gear gemmed and enchanted, etc.) Contact Information: GMs: Dames, Varothen Officers: Gwenstefani, Synergize, Toofliss, Hiphop Discord: https://discord.gg/5SWHXAbHiphop1 11h
15h LF Casual/Semi Hardcore Friendly Guild As the title suggests :)Eibbon2 15h
18h <Atrophy> 8/8H 1/8M LFM Hello, We are looking for DPS. Healer/tank offspec would be a plus. [H] <Atrophy> Bonechewer 8/8H 1/8M We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously. Requirements Class knowledge Show up on time Ability to take criticism Schedule Wednesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time) Comms: Discord Feel free to message me on bnet Raptor#1726Akuma0 18h
2d [H] <Sirius> 8/8H 2/8M Th/Sun 6-9PM pst <Sirius> roster is nearly complete and looking to add an exceptional RDPS! We're mostly comprised of core raiders from Sirius during Tier19, ending the tier with 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 8/10M NH. Reformed on Bonechewer at the end of September 2018, we are already 2/8M, tied with other guilds that have been on Mother for weeks. Don't get stuck with your current guild that's still struggling to down heroic G'huun or M Mother and come try out today! You can find us pushing M+ keys (top 5 on the server cluster on raider.io) and doing RBGs throughout the week. Thursday / Sunday @ 6:00PM-9:00PM PST (8-11PM server) 6 hours a week only and still competing with other guilds! Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M 1-1.5 hours for full H Uldir clear First Kill: H G'huun - 10 pulls (with orb practicing), M Taloc - 1 pull, M Mother - 7 pulls In search of RDPS that is mythic ready: Warlock (High) Mage (High) Hunter (High) Balance Druid (High) Priest (Low) (All applications and classes will be considered and replied to) /w Higher-Daggerspine #wrath12650 /w Smile-Aegwynn #ego1996 /w Kipz-Bonechewer GMSylvir4 2d
4d Best pvp guild on server? Best pvp guild on these dead !@# servers? (jk i love you guys and the cheap AH prices we share :))Infuriating0 4d
4d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 4d
5d All Horde Are Welcome Rest When Dead Is Seeking New Members From Experienced Players To Noobs, We Are A Casual Guild That Takes Part In All Activities PVE and PVP. All LvLs And Class's Welcome Raid Nights Will Be Held On Wed & Fri @ 8pm Server, Rated/Unrated RBG's Will Be Held On Tue & Thurs At 8pm Server, And Sunday Fundays We Will Be Running Old Content For Mounts And Xmog Gear. We Have Discord And Cookies <3 Check Us Out At rwdofficial.enjin.com or on twitter at @RWDofficialpageIcydemon3 5d
5d LF Guild Loom Pants LF Guild with Heirloom pants unlockedGhostwoulf0 5d
Oct 10 Looking for guild. Hey everyone, I'm an ilvl 353 hunter. I'd be much higher, but my old guild could never all get on for the raid, and when they did they would wipe twice and get off. I beat the raid on Heroic before Mythic dropped, and have the achievement to prove it. I'm sure I'll have a few people follow me, but I am looking for an active and SKILLED guild.Klaww1 Oct 10
Oct 8 [H] casual/semi-hardcore guild LFM Hey there! We are a group of about 7-10 players looking for more to potentially raid and do Mythic+ with this expansion. We live in PST time zone and play generally early afternoon to late night. We are all around 30 years old, have played WOW since vanilla in varying capacities. All of us are experienced with raiding in the most hardcore min/max progression environments, but are not looking to take it that way. Looking for mature, experienced players to do 10+ man Heroic raiding, mythic +, and potentially see if we can get more together for Mythic Raiding if possible. We are open to joining with other groups, adding people to our guild, whatever works really. We all have 2 chars maxed at this point, with iLVL between 330-340. This gives us flexibility to play whatever class roles are needed/not filled. Think you might fit in? It me up on here or in game.Heldane4 Oct 8
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 6 [H] BM Hunter 347 ilvl LF Mythic guild Looking to join a guild that will be pushing Mythic. Would prefer weekdays and a raid end time of 10pm est or earlier.Swankie2 Oct 6
Oct 5 Vanilla Players? Any vanilla kids get nostalgic and pick up this expansion?Ruku42 Oct 5
Oct 3 Casual and Social I'm looking for a new home and does it matter what server HAVE TO BE HORDE MythicPlus,Dungeons,Pvp,LFR,not looking into getting into real raiding super crazy fun guy just looking for a guild to call a family twitter.com/ThatPhoenixNV Bnet: IcyPhoenix#11882 Discord: ThatphoenixNV#3749Icyphoenix1 Oct 3
Oct 3 LF Twink guilds for PVP LF Twink guilds (Alliance) My husband and I play in 39 bracket and are looking for a guild to join with people in the same bracket. I play BM hunter and he plays disc priest. Possibly willing to level other ones to 19 or 29 so let me know of any guilds in those brackets as well :)Ardria0 Oct 3
Sep 30 Looking for Mythic Uldir pug on Aegwynn!! Need people for a Uldir mythic pug raid on aegwynn. All must be at least 365+ and need one more tank, 4 healers (preferably at least 2 priests), and 14 savage dps. Please come in at least knowing all the fights on heroic. I'm alliance btw.Thebattle0 Sep 30
Sep 29 [A] 349 Havoc DH / 346 Lock Alt LFG Looking for guild that does M+ and Uldir.Horribus0 Sep 29
Sep 28 [H] <UCK> Keystones, Raiding and more! <Undercity Crypt Keepers> is a Horde guild out of Bonechewer that's always open to recruiting more active members! What We Enjoy Doing: Casual Heroic Raiding Pushing Mythic Keystones or Casually running them as a guild group PVP (battlegrounds, arena - looking to be more serious once we have a pvp officer) Achievement Runs for Mounts, Titles, or Bragging Rights Occasional Guild Fun Nights or Raffles with prizes (mounts, toys, pets, gold, etc) Raiding: Our current raid team raids Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7:30 p.m. CST. We are pretty much set - but may be open to accepting a Warrior and someone that can tank as needed as one of our current ones would like to switch to heals. We would definitely be open to more raid teams forming within our guild as a few of our members have different availability. So if you have a group of friends or a small guild that would like to merge/join and form another raid team - that's definitely okay. We will also offer a more casual alt - raid/anyone welcome raid one night a week in the near future when most of our main toons are well into heroic. Keystones: We have quite a few people that enjoy running dungeons for gear/achievements/fun. We like pushing keystones in guild groups so you don't have to worry about people leaving or being toxic. Definitely up for anyone that enjoys dungeons - but we would like a few more people that can fill a tank role. Why Join? We have an active Discord with many useful channels. Guild repairs are provided for all members and gbank items are available depending upon how much you participate with the guild. Many members with a wide range of experience - so if you're new to a class or just need help, we'll have someone that can point you in the right direction. We're all pretty friendly and willing to help out - whether you're struggling making gold, finishing off that elite for a quest, or anything else. Interested in joining or merging with us? Please reach out to me through Discord at LiLiLisaB#0218 or through BNet at LiLiLisaB#1310.Formidae1 Sep 28
Sep 27 Newbro looking for adults guild (Alliance) I’m a 25 y/o male returning to WoW after first quitting shortly after the Burning Crusade release. I purchased Legion yesterday and I am looking for a group of mature adults to hangout with in game. Not expecting regular activities, only hoping for a supporting guild which can sometimes answer questions. Brief mmo history: played WoW as a kid around 2007 until roughly lvl 50 (I mostly just danced on the roof of goldshire making friends lol). Quit, played EVE for the past 10 years, downloaded WoW and played the trial, leveling 4 characters to 20 before purchasing the game again and boosting to 100. Goals: I want to do some casual raiding for gear and build a character which I find fun to play.Perished2 Sep 27
Sep 26 how do i level to 110? how do I get 110 gear now that bfa is out? I mean legion raids yeah but what about better then average 110 weapons are those just extinct now?Feralsoupcan6 Sep 26
Sep 23 [A] 340 BrM Monk and 340 Disc Priest LFGuild My wife and I are both experienced players (me with over 10 years in WoW) and her with over 10 years spread over a few MMOs (Vanguard, Archeage, PWI) with over a year in WoW. We are looking for a competent guild that raids about 1 or 2 days a week for a few hours at a time. Preferring a guild of grown adults A suitable guild would be more or less drama free, fairly organized and social. Raids should be more or less consistently organized. We have zero issues helping progress, or working through content. We are eager to put in the work, we just are frustrated with guilds that refuse to use common sense tactics or replace players that are a negative asset to the party. Contact myself, Jalapando-Bonechewer or Masquerade-Bonechewer either in game mail, or on this thread so we can touch base and talk.Jalapando0 Sep 23
Sep 23 Alliance - Recipe: Thistle Tea - Vanilla BoE Wanting to sell the original vanilla BoE - Recipe: Thistle Tea.Lynel0 Sep 23
Sep 20 ilvl 361 mage, and 361 MW monk LF guild ilvl 361 mage, and 361 MW monk LF guild. Raid times between 8 and 11 est. Current experience 1/8 mythic, 7/8 heroic and 8/9 n for Uldir. Horde side please.Edlynn1 Sep 20
Sep 19 looking for friend and guild hi! im Srbn im looking for friend and guild im not good at English but i wanna have fun with various peopleSrbn1 Sep 19
Sep 19 hi, I'm Mara, LF new friends to quest with hello! I just recently started playing wow about 2 weeks ago and I only have 1 person to play with so far.. anyone interested in leveling with me? I'm new so I'm not the most experienced - but I have accounts for both Horde and Alliance and I'm down to make a new account to play on a diff server ^^ I'm on Aegwynn/NA currently and my highest level currently is 38. my battlenet ign is maraboubaby#1864 :) feel free to add me! either that or my snapchat which is maybemara - I also play league so hmu if you play that as well :) my ign for league is Contessa. ^^ hope to meet some friends here! hmu!Marsie1 Sep 19
Sep 16 Tired of losing in pvp on alliance? Body Bags Unlimited LF pvp/pvers NA Alliance side server doesn't matter What content is BBU looking to do? rated arenas open world pvp rated battleground heroric/mythic/mythic+ dungeons world bosses and world quests warfronts What are we looking for? Dps/range 120 ilvl 320+ healers 110 + and willing to help gear you through heroric plvls once you hit 120 What time and days we running? 8pm central – whenever M-Thursday/Weekends are up in the air What reqs we looking you to have other than gear? discord+mic active no rage logging able to listen and follow directions we are accepting new players as well How to contact us? discord: shadz#2477 bnet: tekren#1847Tekzz6D9ACD0 Sep 16
Sep 15 The Badfellas - PvE/PvP We are a Horde guild on Hakkar, our main raid teams goes from 10-1 server time with some alt/normal clears going at 8-11. I would say while in raid we are a semi hardcore guild, currently we are recruiting RDPS/Healers for our Mythic/Heroic (10-1) team. We are 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic. Contact Dames, Varothen, Gwenstefani, Toofliss, or Synergize for anymore question about raiding. We also have a lot of PVP talent in guild with multiple 2k+ players, arenas and RBGs happen frequently. We have a very strong core group of players but I will say we are vulgar 90% of the time, so please 18+.Varothen0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A]357 BMHunter LF Late Night Guild Looking for a semi serious guild that operates mostly around 12AM server timeRockstar1 Sep 15
Sep 11 H 334, Prot Warr Aegwynn Aegwynn, Horde, 334, Prot Warrior. I'm off and on during the day, but regularly the evenings and night. I've been around since vanilla so I know what's up, fresh start on this server though, so I've got this warrior I'll be leveling a healer and DPS as allied races.Houstoned0 Sep 11
Sep 10 [H] Bonechewer LF Raiding and PvP GMT+8 SEA Heyya! I just got back to WoW and decided that I'd like to actually do progression raiding and mythic+ on top of the normal social stuff and PvP. However, since I literally just got back to WoW, I am not familiar with gearing, gold farming, etc. but I'm willing to learn. For time: I'm from SEA and working so I can only play from 8pm-11pm during weekdays. On Saturdays, I'm free to do raids in the morning until before 12pm. Sundays, 12pm onwards. Please hmu if there's any guild interested in helping me out and looking for a dude. As for my specs, I play Balance but I'm also working on Feral. Thanks!Xyiel0 Sep 10
Sep 8 [A] 354 Druid LF heroic raiding/mythic+ [A] 354 Druid LF heroic raiding/mythic+ dungeons to push high keys. PST timezone here. Usually on around 4-5 PM. I main resto healer but can also tank. Please leave a message in-game or here. Thanks! bnet: Board#1489Paoweedr0 Sep 8
Sep 8 [A] Looking for mature and social guild Looking to join a guild that is mature and active. Really getting into this Exp. and enjoying it more then others and figured why do it alone? Mostly on during the weekends and if I'm lucky an hour or so during the week.Itheam1 Sep 8
Sep 8 LF Dungeon and Raid Guild Aegwynn Hey, I am looking to join a guild that has a lot of people who like doing dungeons and eventually raids. Planning to ding 120 either today or tomorrow and want to start doing more instances and such. ThanksMikeysoul5 Sep 8
Sep 8 resto sham lf late night raid group 10:30 or 11 serverReef1 Sep 8
Sep 7 (A) BM Hunter Looking to raid. I'm relatively new to WOW(~4 months), but am an experienced raider in other mmos. I'm looking for a guild that is regularly running current content. I'm available 9pm-12 EST M-F and most of the weekend. I'm down for PVP too, but prefer to focus on PVE.Natalirose1 Sep 7
Sep 7 [H] LF Evening Mythic/Raiding Guild Resto Druid on Hakkar looking for a evening mythic/raiding guild. (4pm-9pm cst) Weekends work as well. I am free all weekends.Druzingo2 Sep 7
Sep 7 {A} 332+ Lock LF Guild of M Raid Killers Vanilla-BFA experienced warlock. I'm pullin' that sick 15k single target. Competent, friendly, studious, and DEADLY. I also do jokes. What's that? You need someone to do mechanics right the FIRST time? Slide in my DMs then.Disclosure2 Sep 7
Sep 7 [H] MW Monk LF Late Night Raiding Guild Any late night raiding guilds need of some heals? 930pm CST / Server time would be ideal. Anytime after that should work as well. I am a knowledgeable and experience player. I read up about fights before hand, come prepared with consumables and enchanted / gem'd gear, etc. Current item level is 343.Lilwhezzy1 Sep 7
Sep 7 LF mythic raiding guild Havoc DH, LF mythic raiding guild. Have previous experience with mythic as well as other content. I can link achievements upon request. My guild transferred to another server so I've been guildless for months.Bëlial7 Sep 7
Sep 6 Horde Huggers [A] Recruiting We are a small tight group of casual players looking to grow and add new chill people who are willing to help each other along the way. We have a fairly mixed group of new, veteran and returning players. Any class and level is welcome to join. My Btag is: tucker0118#1442 Feel free to add me and I'll answer any questions you might have.Kurikia0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Alliance Republic is recruiting! If you are an Alliance player in the Aegwynn Cluster looking for a place to progress and chill during BFA, ALLIANCE REPUBLIC is now recruiting for Progression Raiding, Dungeons, Weekly Event runs, and more! Our schedule going into BFA currently looks like: Friday and Saturday, 7pm server: Progression raiding. DBM and Discord are mandatory. Wednesday, 7pm server: Set aside for upcoming "Icebreaker" and/or alt raiding. If you are new to raiding or a new player, we'll help you get the hang of raiding on Wednesday nights! DBM and Discord are mandatory. It is also our intent to participate actively in Weekly events such as Timewalking, Mythic week, and Island Expeditions to cap. Eligible realms: Aegwynn Bonechewer Daggerspine Gurubashi Hakkar ~Sairadoka Officer of <Alliance Republic>Sairadoka7 Sep 5
Sep 4 [A] <Good Boys> LFM for raiding/etc <Good Boys> is looking for active players for end game raiding, pvp, mythic/mythic+ we are a mature close knit group of friends looking to expand into a group for raiding and such we are laid back and patient and generally just looking to have an all around good time playing BFA. If you’d like to join just leave a message here or dm me. Thanks!Rukkus0 Sep 4
Sep 4 [A] Resto Druid / Shaman LF M+ community Title. Looking for a community with the goal of reaching +10 5manPaoweedr0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 [H] Recruiting for Mythic Uldir and beyond! <Tension> is a fresh guild recruiting for mythic raiding. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Th 8-11 CST. The goal this xpac is building a top-notch team and getting Cutting Edge every mythic tier! We are highly interested in Holy/Disc Priests, Holy Paladins, and ranged DPS. Feel free to PST me in-game or reply to this thread.Davies0 Sep 1
Sep 1 New Player/New Guild/Wolves of the Shadows Hello All, A few of us are looking to start a new guild/reroll from scratch with new players and new friends on the Bonechewer server Alliance side. We are trying to see if there's any interest out there for people to join us on this new and exciting venture! Our guild leader is a new player to WoW that is coming from ESO and is a guild leader of a small gaming community looking to expand into other games. If you're like us and are looking for a place to hang out, play the game with new friends, etc. please hit us up! Link to original post in guild recruitment forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767689270?page=1#post-5 Thanks! Battletag - Shadern#1193Drakkis1 Sep 1
Aug 30 LF Active/Friendly Guild LF a guild who interacts/plays with all members and gets them involved; who dabble in all content.Eibbon0 Aug 30
Aug 29 [H] Looking for a casual social guild Hey folks, Just looking for a casual social guild to hang with and maybe do some mythic and mythic+ dungeons.Stepbackhist1 Aug 29