Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
6d Are there any RBG guilds??? HAROO!!! Where the RBG guilds at?Salteez0 6d
Apr 17 LF Guild Hey. Returning player from Cata new to the server looking for a guild to play with. ThanksLocust0 Apr 17
Apr 15 {H} 887 Blood DK I'm a casual player looking to get into raid content, and i'm also currently not working so i'm able to work around any schedule you may have. Any questions or concerns my tag is Shayne#11280Spicyboi0 Apr 15
Apr 14 Classic WoW - Bonechewer So with the announcement of the develepment of Classic WoW. Who is planning on coming back and starting the guilds we used to love and hate?Warl9 Apr 14
Apr 11 [H]Korben Dallas Multipass-Mythic BFA Location: Horde, US Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggersprine, Gurubashi, Hakkar. Raiding Times: Mon/Tue 7:30 PM EST – 11:30 PM EST About us: We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in the upcoming expansion. Join us and lets slay Dragons together! Apply if you are: - interested in Mythic Raiding, end game content and M+ Dungeons - capable of critical thought and willing to contribute when discussing strategy - a self-starter who plays to improve and keeps up to date with latest theorycraft - always on time and reliable Recruitment Status: currently recruiting all ranged DPS, Healing classes, melee dps if you are exceptional. Contacts: Shig#1825 (Guild Master) Silvadine#1273 (Officer)Elderado12 Apr 11
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 7 920 Guardian druid LF raid group Tank need raid group. pst in game.Tomax1 Apr 7
Apr 4 Alliance on this server Don't help each other out. Just watch when someone is getting ganked. Just let the other faction attack our capital cities and do nothing about it. I try helping out and in the end those I've helped just leave. I was a horde in some other servers and there was always a sense of camaraderie and PvP was awesome!Sabrina9 Apr 4
Apr 2 [H] Hunter LF raiding guild Looking for guild that runs heroic raids/mythic+. With my busy work schedule I don't normally have time to devote to mythic raiding. Prefer early evening raiding schedule (est timezone).Swankie0 Apr 2
Mar 31 (H) CryHavoc Raid Sales (Antorus & M+) --- Updated on 3/20/2018 --- CryHavoc is a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders offering their skill and services to help you get some sweet purps and/or mounts quickly and painlessly. Nighthold Mythic: Guldan(no loot) + Mount (Hellfire Infernal) = 1,500,000 Gold Antorus, The Burning Throne Normal Full Clear: N/A Heroic Full Clear: 500k on Personal Loot. Mythic Full Clear: N/A Single Kills: Heroic Argus - 200k (For AoTC, Spellwing Mount, & chance for Aman'Thul.) Mythic+ Dungeon Keystone Level 15: 150k Clearing a Keystone Level 15 currently drops I-Lvl 940+ gear at the end of the run and I-Lvl 960+ gear from your Weekly Mythic+ Cache in your class hall. Please have some basic knowledge of the dungeon and be able to follow directions. We will be using Discord to communicate. Important Information If you are paying for a Master Loot run, you will be given all tokens and gear for your class specialization. No offspecs unless discussed ahead of time. If you are paying for a personal loot run, you are at the mercy of the RNG gods. You can ask others nicely for drops but they can do with it as they please, as it is a PERSONAL loot run. Contact me in-game to for run time/days. For Mythic Raid sales, I will require a 10% deposit in advance to secure your spot. If you are a no-show for your scheduled run, your deposit will be forfeited. If you need to reschedule, please message me in-game or send me an in-game mail ASAP. Sales Contacts Taeyeon#1361 - LeaffyFeel free to post here with any questions or experiences you had with the sales! Why does the Mythic Guldan mount cost 1.5 Million gold? Killing Mythic Guldan still requires an organized raid team knowledgeable of the fight. Only ONE mount drops per raid lock out. The mount currently has a 100% drop rate and it will 100% go to the buyer. The mount will not be a 100% drop forever! Fast and clean kill. You can tag the boss, AFK, and collect the mount at the end. No experience or minimum I-Lvl required. Previous Sale Threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743554528#7 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755695641#post-2Leaffy13 Mar 31
Mar 30 Beware of <Priority of Restoration> Watch out for the guild <Priority of Restoration> - they will pull in pugs to progress thru Antorus, then kick them for Agg/Arg fights and rolls. I tanked the entire thing on my druid, just to be removed so they could fill the group with guildies and kick ALL pugs. They were carrying guild dps thru fights dead after tagging, but kicking pugs for not topping meters towards the end.......I should have left when I realized what they were doing, but after the hours invested and all the breaks they took, I just wanted my trinket roll. I never got it. I was removed at Argus with the last few dps pugs as they laughed. They were also discussing how they do this weekly on both normal and heroic for laughs and to save time....so fair warning: don't waste your time.Notabul0 Mar 30
Mar 30 Solemn - Daggerspine vanilla guild http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/uneditedbrut/WoWScrnShot_022206_202641.jpg One of the best vanilla guild on daggerspine! If any of u are still playing hmu! @zarretted on Twitter -uneditedbrutZarrett0 Mar 30
Mar 28 Stream/Discord for weekly antorus clears Greetings all! My name is Tastywindows, aka Seryn/Seryntv on Twitch. While new to the streaming thing, I am slowly building on it and part of that is our weekly runs. We have multiple clears of Normal/Heroic Antorus that we fill. It's a later night run, 10pm pst after we are done with Mythic. However, everyone is welcome so long as you pull your weight and if you are in need of being carried, we only ask that you return the favor once you're done being carried. It's a laid back run, and typically full of joking around {feel free to check out the stream and the older videos of the runs that are saved on the stream itself}. Following the stream is not a must, but definitely greatly appreciated. The typical Schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Wednesday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Thursday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Friday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Saturday: Raid Achievements unless everyone wants to just clear again 10pm PST Sunday: Whatever happens, happens. 6:30PM PST Monday: Heroic semi-clear, 6:30pm PST Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/seryntv/ The Discord isn't just there for our runs though. If you are doing a run, and you'd like to invite people from there/fill your run with folks from there, you're more than welcome. As time passes and we skip bosses in Mythic, we will likely start putting together Mythic Raids of Antorus as well. Some do M+, and some just hang out. There are class channels for your questions to be answered, as we have people from different backgrounds and varying experience levels of different classes/specs. If you' d like to join one, or multiple of the runs, join the Discord and feel free to message me or one of the mods to reserve a spot =) Again, this is for fun, if you join and attempt to start drama, the boot is just one click away =DTastywindows0 Mar 28
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 28 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh7 Mar 28
Mar 23 RP Opportunities on Aegwynn The thought seems unorthodox at first. Why create a RP environment on a PvP server? Especially, one with such a small population? Here are my reasons why Aegwynn should develop an RP community. 1. Aegwynn is a hub for new players. If you're anything like me, the World of Warcraft was confusing when you started playing. For me that was back in The Burning Crusade, when game-play mechanics were less forgiving, and database information was less available. I still recall being a pre-teen in 2007, immersing myself for the first time in World of Warcraft. More especially, I remember spending my earliest days on Nazjatar-US (PvP). There, I was curious as to why I had not encountered RP. Eventually, I graduated from the annals of newbdom, and learned my server category did not accommodate RP. Though times have changed, new players may encounter similar obstacles. To me, the issue can be boiled down to the way that servers are automated for new players. As a general thing, they are cataloged based on the default provisions of the game, as opposed to their personal interests. While there is no technology that can prevent this, we as a server, can better represent all dimensions of the game. In this way, new players can explore all the avenues of gameplay New Player Servers like Aegwynn, are the cornerstone for player integration. Because of this, offering equal representation of all modes of play is integral to the development of the game. It is important for players to learn what the RP community at large considers to be genuine RP. This can sometimes be transposed by the popular, though misleading, beliefs circulating RP servers. In this, they can learn the etiquette of role-play without experiencing the elitism that is commonplace on RP servers. Aegwynn could be the place for new players to undergo this process. 2. The Problem of Genesis Today, RP is isolated to two servers: Moonguard & Wyrmrest Accord. Originally, there were a good deal of RP and RP-PvP servers. Each was unique in its own way, and even as late as 2009, new RP servers were being added. That demographic has since changed. While MG and WrA grew in popularity, RP became obsolete on these other servers. Sadly, introducing new RP servers would only inflate the host of underpopulated and abandoned RP servers. While keeping RP central to two servers might seem like a good idea, this resulted in the loss of player multiplicity.Gaufred2 Mar 23
Mar 23 ATTN vanilla guru guilds! Any oldschoool vanilla guilds from Guru. Someone told me noto was . My Name as coursed changed but I’m drackon the rogue (was rogue ) now dk. If any of you oldschool guys are still out there please HIT ME UP. I’ll chexk this sometime then we can trade b tags or something. Man I hope Crul still plays!Rauder0 Mar 23
Mar 22 RP Community Values Many of you may have read my recent post searching for fellow players on Aegwynn who are interested in RP. I know there are many ideas about what RP consists, and some of the large RP servers can seem rather domineering. As a courtesy, I wanted to share with you an article that was written by Sesobael on Kirin Tor, and was reposted when Wyrmrest Accord first opened. I feel that it is only fitting that it be shared here, because there is great quality to what is written and what an RP community should aspire towards. The Covenant So now I make to you this covenant, and if you agree, you can join in. I will treat my fellow World of Warcraft players respectfully on an Out-of-Character level even when they don't seem to deserve it. I don't know what sort of day they've had. I will not respond to immaturity with further immaturity. I will acknowledge and respect the roleplaying choices of other people, even if I don't understand them. This includes the choice not to roleplay at all. I do reserve the right to respond in-character how my character would normally react, even if that would not be positively, but I will bear no animosity to the player of the other character. I will offer friendly advice and criticism, but back off if it is not wanted. You just have to tell me to do so. I will listen to offered advice and consider it. I can't promise to follow it, but I won't dismiss it out-of-hand. I will name all of my characters appropriately and according to RP realm naming conventions. I will not use leetspeak, excessive abbreviations, "lol" or the like while in-character, as they could be damaging to other people's roleplaying mood. I will try not to hold a grudge about loot or PvP. It's only a game. The character on the screen is not me, it's just a video avatar associated with a long string of semi-personalized numbers. I will not go to another realm's forum and complain about their behavior on the Battlegrounds. I'd like to show some dignity and class so perhaps players from those realms will start treating us the same way. If I am having a problem that I can't resolve myself, I will ask for help. There is no shame in asking for assistance, and a fresh perspective might be just what is needed. I will play World of Warcraft to have fun. If I stop having fun, I will stop playing. If it becomes inconvenient to play due to real-life circumstances, I will stop playing. It doesn't necessarally mean that the other players on Wyrmchrest Accord have done anything wrong. No, you can't have my stuff, I might come back someday. Seriously. Sheesh. I will respect the time and decisions of the game masters, designers, forum moderators, public relations representatives, and other employees of Blizzard, even if I don't agree with them. These people put a lot of time and effort into making our gaming experience worthwhile for everyone, and are just trying to do their job within the constraints given to them by the company, its parent's company, and the law of the land. If I have an issue which needs to be regarded, I will go through the proper channels. I will abide by the various terms of use and service that I signed when first installing the game or logging onto the forums. I will remain good to my word. I reserve the right to add or remove aspects of this covenant, and to respect the decisions of others with regards to the covenant. It must be, and is, a self-regulating code of honor. I will not look down on others for not ascribing to the covenant. I will encourage roleplay on the forums by bumping, reading, responding to it with positive and helpful attention. (Credit goes to Esis) I will go to as many events, run by as many people, as possible. I will invite as many people as I can.(Credit goes to Esis) I will not force fellow roleplayers to discard or otherwise destroy their preferred character's development through IC death of their character without the player's consent, nor will I disrupt the community's stability or diversity by forcing the IC destruction or disbandment of a guild that is not my own. Collected players of Kirin Tor, thank you for your time. Sincerely, The player of Sesobael alias "Simon Bale" known as "High Proctor of the Poor Sages of Lordaeron"Gaufred0 Mar 22
Mar 12 Feeling lonely? Need friends? Join <IKWYH>! <I Know Where You Hearth> is a new alliance guild (2 weeks old) on Aegwynn and connected servers. We are recruiting for both PVP and PVE. We already have nearly 200 members and are looking to keep growing. We are a fun, tight-knit guild with a discord server and very active guild chat. We have guild events most nights of the week and are currently looking to push raids and RBGs. We did 4/11 Antorus last week and looking to hit 6/11 this week. We have a solid RBG group and looking to get a second one up and running as well. We run full guild Mythics all the time. Guildies are always friendly and willing to help out especially if you are new or returning or just new to Legion/End game content. Feel free to message me or anyone else online with any questions or concerns and welcome aboard!Chelsae0 Mar 12
Mar 12 Wtb Felsteel Longblade Wtb felsteel longblade ive been looking all over with no luck pls reply w infoXaoc1 Mar 12
Mar 10 AEGWYNN RULES!! AEGWYNN RULES!!Troxasch0 Mar 10
Mar 3 THNT **PAID XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 2 [Non-Gaming] Helping a Friend Not sure if this is where I should be posting this, but I don't see a General Off-Topic forum. I'm leaving a link to a GoFundMe page for a friend of mine that is in need up some financial support. https://www.gofundme.com/transportforappts TL;DR, - wife is very ill - has a lot of appointments upwards of 2 hours away - due to medical costs they've burned through their savings - car broke down and it would be cheaper to buy another car than repairing - SOL on their own. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Kryztof0 Mar 2
Mar 2 Vanilla Days - Eos BRM Police Hiya! Random post here thinking back to my vanilla days in WoW when PvP was what it should be. Anyone who played on Hakkar in Vanilla still kicking around? I played in Eos and some of the best times were in Warsong squared up against the BRM police. Some names - Destro, Kuuja, Nazzaronni, Phantastik, Phabulous, Phenomenal. If anyone know if these guys still play let me know!Bhodi0 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LF Weekends A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 28 LVL 60 Aegwynn Players Anyone remember Enclave, Gonnnagetyou, or GLORY? Good times. RIP the times.Jagera4 Feb 28
Feb 28 [US][H]<Holy Dragon Alliance>[PvP Guild] The <Holy Dragon Alliance> is a PvP/PvE guild located on Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Gurubashi, Hakkar, and Daggerspine. We RBG 2 Nights a week, and are in the CST TimeZone. We are currently looking for any and all PvPers. Although we are especially interested in those who want to learn how to TC or Call Strats, or already know how to do so. Our first team is essentially filled up, but we have enough people interested to run 1-2 more groups. We also do daily BGs, Bi-Weekly Dueling Tournys, Weekly Mythic Keys, Weekly Raids, and fun random events. My goal for our PvP section is to become the TOP RBG Guild on our realm group, and eventually getting all of our Team Members to High Warlord. If this sounds appealing to you or you want more info, you can PM/Reply on this thread, or you can add my BNet @ Roadpizza626#1113Roadpizza0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 23 Aegwynn - Old Player Returning After Years Hello everyone, I used to play WoW A LOT back in Vanilla, BC, and the beginning of WOTLK, but haven't played in a few years. I am going to be starting a BE DK in agewynn and was hoping someone might have some tips to getting started. Stuff like ways to level most effectively, which specs are best, and that sort of stuff. Thanks!Mikeytoofly3 Feb 23
Feb 20 Hakkar....... make this realm great again. Oi! Make Hakkar great again. I refuse to get over my cherry popping server full of douchebags. ( Antares, Chaoticzero, Ballistics......) make it happen.Bathoryx30 Feb 20
Feb 15 Long time player LF casual [A] guild. I've been playing WoW since my 13th birthday and I'm a 25 year old lawyer now. My play time is pretty inconsistent, sometimes i have binge days and then wont be able to log on for a week. In addition to WoW I'm also all over HS, HotS, and Overwatch. I haven't been in a guild in any serious way since I was a teenager, and I guess I'm getting kind of tired of soloing. My best memories in the game are bonding with other people I met in Azeroth and to that end I'm looking for a new guild. I like casual raiding, leveling alts, and BGs. I'm not much for arena. Oh also, despite the lady dwarf main, I'm a dude IRL. Thanks, Jack. Battletag: BlazinRaisin#1888Ocheeva0 Feb 15
Feb 13 Casual, Alt-Friendly, Social Experience Guild Hey there, I'm Jontheorc (yes, my real name is Jon) I've been playing WoW since Burning Crusade and I am a recovering elitist. Yep, I've pretty much experienced everything this game has to offer. From off-tanking the ORIGINAL Kara to being in a top-10 guild to farming BOTH Warglaives (and a Thunderfury....did someone say....) Anyway. I just turned 30 and I'm accepting now that I am a casual gamer, by choice, now. What does that mean? Well, it probably means we won't be doing mythic versions of the end-game raids. So if that's what you're looking for, I encourage you to join one of the thousands (tens of thousands, probably) of guilds that are pushing for that. I am not. What I am pushing for is a guild of people who enjoy the game. And what I mean, is REALLY enjoy the game. Not enjoy being better than your peers because your ilevel is higher. Or...better because "my guy can kill ur guy" Nah fam. Like I said, I'm 30 now. I couldn't give less f#$*s about power in this game anymore. I have max level toons. I have plenty of gold. I don't care. This is my main. And this is my guild. If you have any questions, please whisper (or mail, since I am a casual and am not on all day every day) or feel free to add me on Bnet. Scrappy#1809Jontheorc11 Feb 13
Feb 11 [H] <Dry Rub> 9/11 H Recruiting anything! <Dry Rub> 9/11 H is recruiting for our raid team! Accepting any roles! We raid Friday/Saturday 10pm-1amCT! Our small guild is looking to grow our ranks and stabilize our core. We are willing to switch up our roles to accommodate any new recruits! As a small history about our guild a few of us met about a year ago and found that we meshed well together, some of us have known each other 10+ years. Soon after, to find a home for ourselves, we switched from Alliance to Horde and realm transferred. After finding a few players that fit in with our group we created <Dry Rub> under the guild leadership of Ramknight - Daggerspine. Our raiding history as a whole spans back to vanilla and a few of us have been raiding since wotlk as well. We aim for Heroic progression and ask for individual players to be self-sufficient. That isn't to say we will not help you reach your goals but we ask that you know what you are doing and know the fights before we go into any new raid! Our guild is small right now. We are a group of working adults and stay-at-home parents. After a busy week of real life adult bullcrap we like to let off steam, !@#$ talk each other, and kill bosses. We are looking for people like us to go into BfA with. If you are interested in knowing more and to ask any questions about us please send any of our officers a Bnet request and chat with us! We have a discord if you would like to chat in person! <3, Moon Officer Tags: PrimeTyme83#1704 (Ramknight) Thorfinn#11563 (Thorchan) Moon#1672 (Me, Cobolmoon!) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/311972Cobolmoon0 Feb 11
Feb 8 HORDE <Up in Smoke> Mythic Prog. 11/11H Up in Smoke currently recruiting ALL key rolls for our Mythic Progression Group!!! Come join in the fun with us, very friendly guild members who are great at the game. We are just looking to make our family a bit bigger and fill in some numbers. I know we will get in there and down some mythic boss's with your help. We have a very strong core raiding group who raids [Tues/Thurs. 8pm server time] We are just short on some numbers preferably looking for "Tanks/Healers/RDPS" Be aware and capable of mechanics with atleast "945 ilvl" please. Wed. is a optional 8pm normal ant run for alts and PVP players in the guild. Sun. is a funday including achievement runs and alliance city raids. What you waiting for!? Interested!!! REPLY NOW! For Faster Response Whisper any of the officers below in game just type /who Up in Smoke Synthetics Lostdreams Gwap Mugwumpus Quellyn Semivivus Nivath Dríx Bogorgresh Getapeaceful Kevð (myself)Kevð0 Feb 8
Feb 7 Vanilla Players? Any vanilla kids get nostalgic and pick up this expansion?Ruku34 Feb 7
Feb 6 [H] Veridis Quo 7/11H LFM <Veridis Quo> - is a horde guild looking for more to fill our core progression team for heroic and mythic raiding. Tuesday/Thursday progression raiding is from 8-11pm EST. We also run an alt-raid night on Sunday at 7-10pm EST. On other days, we push m+ and do RBGs. All are welcome to join, especially people new to Legion -- we're here to enjoy the game. Currently in need of: -A tank, preferably not a bear tank but can take one. No demon hunters. -DPS: taking all, high priority: Druid [Balance], Warrior, Hunter [MM/BM], Rogue other: Death Knight, Monk We give preference to raiders that can perform more than one role (whether it be on your main or a raid-ready alt). People that have high attendance will be able to play the role they prefer more often, but life happens. Let us know and we can make something work! If interested: Comment here with any important raiding info and/or your bnet tag, or Send a friend request to, case sensitive: Jumboejoe-Gurubashi (Raid Leader) - millgrom#1818 Velivani-Hakkar (Guild Master) - Velanstus#1132Jumboejoe3 Feb 6
Feb 3 <Aggressors> Horde - Bonechewer Accepting new members. Formed back in '06 on Eredar, we're a bunch of friends who got burned out on raiding and PvE non-sense and now just wanna hang out, chat, quest, drink some beers, burn some trees and PvP. If you're looking for a relaxed non-raiding, adult (21+ no exceptions, things can get VERY inappropriate) filthy casual, PvP'n guild to join then shoot any of us a message in game and we'll hook it up!Eviala1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Lf forc casual social guild Hello I am casual player who just return since BC content. I am looking for good casually social guild to join to improve my adventure experience in Wow. Would like eventually try raid or mystic but I am not that level yet. Right now I am enjoying the story and game play . Sent me a tell and invite . Oh and i am on horde sideGogofoo0 Feb 3
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 2 <Reboot> 11/11H 1/11M Recruiting DPS Reboot is looking to recruit a hand full of DPS to fill out our raid for mythic. Looking for individuals who have done normal and most of heroic already and have the gear to step into mythic right away. Looking for respectful players only, those prone to emotional temper tantrums and drama don't waste your time. We raid tues/thurs 8-11PM PST Contacts: Thåddeus-Aegwynn (alt+134) Norlai-AegwynnThåddeus0 Feb 2
Jan 29 Lfg gurubashi Player from lich king days seeking active guild that is either small enough to run 10 mans or big enough to have new to legion 10 man runs. 929 guardian, 919 feral, hoping to tank again.Moontree0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Accidental Heroism is Recruiting! As the title suggests, we are recruiting for our raid team! We're a newer guild- formed nearly 5 months ago- smack dab in the middle of the Tomb of Sargeras and we've since progressed and expanded into a solid raid team and family. We're a tight bunch and intend to keep it that way. -BUT- We're still looking for a handful more to join us on our adventures, whether it be smashing normal, heroic and mythic raid encounters, mythic+ keys or simply group ganking Hordie folk on Argus. So then, you probably have a few questions now, hmm? Well, let's dive in. What are your raid times? We raid, Tuesday & Thursday 6-9pm Cst and Sunday 5-8 Cst What is the atmosphere like? It's like what you would expect atmosphere to be like. What happens if I miss a raid? You're already planning on missing raids, huh? *Tisk, tisk* That's actually quite fine. Real life comes first (Really though, what is real life but a required avenue one must travel to get to the World of Warcraft?) and no one is expected to be at EVERY single raid. What kind of loot system do you use? We are currently using, with much success, EPGP. Earned Points, Gear Points is what the acronym stands for and it just ensures that loot is distributed evenly, people that show up more regularly are rewarded and that people get items they absolutely need. What classes are you looking for? I thought you'd never ask... We will consider anyone and everyone; we're an equal opportunity recruiter, however, I think what would really tickle us would be some good ol' ranged damage dealers that put out more than we know what to do with. I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you have any other questions, feel free to contact anyone in Accidental Heroism. My btag is Refuse2heal#1999 ThanksAntiseptic11 Jan 28
Jan 27 WTB Legion Greens (H) Hello, I'm Wraithtodd-Hakkar. I just moved here from Kil'Jaeden. I buy legion stuff every day, I also check my mail daily for C.O.D's. Here is a list of what I currently buy and my current prices. I will post updates if prices change. Legion Greens: 40g ea. Legion crafted blues: 50g ea. (EDIT) Shal'dorei Silk: 4g ea.Wraithtodd5 Jan 27
Jan 26 [H]<Trigger Warning> 5/11M LFM Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with Sunday as a non-mandatory day for non-progression raids. Our Raid times are 8pm ST/CST - 11pm ST/CST. We are actively looking for raiders to fill in a few open core spots, and available bench spots. We rotate players in so that all of our raiders have credit for a kill. We promote from bench to core based on performance and attendance. Please provide a link to recent logs for the class/spot you would be applying with. We are looking for at least 925 item level but would be willing to consider someone who can show they know what they're doing with their class. Guild activity is high during the afternoon and later hours. Regular Mythic+ groups form up during this time. To apply, please contact myself through Battle.net or post here! Battle.net tags: Chaserr#1230 Gunog#1155 Fenix#1506, apply with the Google Form below, do a /who Trigger Warning and reach out to one of our members, or just contact us through the forums! https://goo.gl/forms/oGDLdXLBSlGhxZbG3Imabird9 Jan 26
Jan 24 [H] <I Hate Kollormog> is recruiting! Since Blizzard deleted my other thread while merging out forum with the others ([sarcasm]Thanks![/sarcasm]) here's the new one! The IHK still does not accept pandas.Kollormog1 Jan 24
Jan 21 Tank/Heals LF Guild Hey there people, Just gonna drop this here and see how it goes. I'm looking for a new realm, awesome guild, and good people. Mostly tanked this expansion and look to continue doing that. Main is 953 5/11H Bear and healer is a 942 MW monk. Still working on that AoTC, but have achieved it every other raid this expansion. Looking to continue progression while enjoying what's left of Legion with good, fun, awesome people and looking forward to the next xpac. I prefer Horde, though am not entirely opposed to going Alliance, but the mojo has to be right. Anyone interested, feel free to hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Bones#1734Bigdaddyxxl0 Jan 21
Jan 19 Population on Gurubashi? Looking to transfer to this cross-realm group so there's more players in the open-world. Is Gurubashi medium-high population? Is this cross-realm server better than a single high population server?Crestis1 Jan 19
Jan 16 Server imbalance I've been on Hakkar since the beginning of BC and I feel like the horde to alliance ratio is extremely out of wack. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761056303#1Irhcsas1 Jan 16