Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, and The Underbog

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
3d <Slippery When Wet> Recruiting Raiders <Slippery When Wet> Horde US - Jaedenar About Us: We are small group of friends returning to the game. We are looking for people to fill our ranks for some casual normal and heroic raiding progression. Our officers have heroic and mythic raiding experience from past expansions. We are willing to help those that wanna put the time into raiding into BFA. If gear and experience is lacking don't worry we are looking for people willing to work together for our end game goal of heroic raiding. If you are not interested in raiding don't worry we also accept casual or PvP players that are just simply looking for a good home. Needs: All classes currently at this time Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST Progression: Currently still need people so will update later. Contact: Wrecked#1492Wrecked0 3d
4d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 4d
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 2 Old Jaedenar Players Is anyone coming back for Legion?Isx42 Oct 2
Sep 20 Ret/holy Paladin LF Guild Looking for a casual raiding/pvp guild that raids on weekends due to I work throughout the week. 9 year wow veteran, haven't been in a active guild since cata, (Hellions Elites). Seems like every guild I've joined since isn't really active with the guild community or the guild dies off within a couple months due to inactive gms. Just hit me up on here or throw me a pm in game MagicWaffle#1927 JAEDENAR 4 LIFEIcecreaman4 Sep 20
Sep 9 Archimonde Vets Anyone else still on archimonde realm from vanilla days?Owlmanjones28 Sep 9
Sep 9 Fantastic Guild Recruiting for Mythic Raiding Hello there, friends! <Team Dankestbuds> of the fantastic server US-Agamaggan is currently recruiting for Mythic Raiding in WoD! Where We Are: We are proudly located on the fantastic server of US-Agamaggan. Here on US-Agamaggan we have a fantastic Alliance-Horde ratio, with a fantastic PVP rivalry which is just fantastic. Our economy is fantastic. We are home of some of the great auction house legends such as Benbanks and Daerv... fantastic!! Who We Are: We at Team Dankestbuds have prided ourselves in being the best of the best on our reputable server, US-Agamaggan. We currently have a fantastic raiding roster which include: Blood DK: Dankestmoo Disc Priest: Dankestqt MW Monk: Dankestjabs Resto Shaman: Dankestheals Ele Shaman: Dankestbuds Ele Shaman: Dankestpurge Ele Shaman: Dankestshock Sub Rogue: Dankeststabs 80 twink mage: Dañkestbuds As you can see, we already have quite a full roster of fantastic raiders, but are looking to bolster our fantastic ranks in preparation for Mythic 20man raiding in Warlords. Loot: Loot is handled based on a fairly unique system: each week we all /roll, and the highest roller for that week gets all the loot. Sure, some may find this system asinine, but trust us, it's fantastic! Myself, I have three heroic warforged strength axes, and hope to win the roll next week to make it four!! FANTASTIC! When we raid: We at Team Dankestbuds on US-Agamaggan prefer to raid 7 days a week, 13 hours a day. This schedule has worked quite well for us in the past, and we may seek to add an 8th raid day to each week, if we can all agree to it. Raids start whenever I wake up, usually between 9am and 3pm CST. This really is a fantastic guild. Attendance: Contrary to popular belief, attendance is NOT mandatory for raids. However, attendance IS mandatory for the loot master roll. That said, you may anger your fellow raiders if you win the weekly master looter roll and decide not to raid, as that loot will then be left on the boss each time we kill a boss. FANTASTIC! Raid Preparation: We do not expect you to know the names of the bosses we are progressing on, as that is asking way too much. However, we do require all of our raiders to log at least 100 hours of youtube video watching to prepare for the fights. NOTE: These youtube videos do not have to be about the boss we are about to fight... in fact, they don't have to be about WoW at all. I usually spend ~100 hours watching this fantastic video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik If this fantastic guild seems like a fantastic fit for you and your fantastic pals, please get in touch with me via AOL Instant Messenger or Myspace. Thanks!Dankestqt8 Sep 9
Sep 6 Warlock <H> Searching for Home Hello inactive server fourm Looking for a casual raiding guild with a mature group of people. I’m not interested in cesspool guilds, I don’t like guild spamming and tend to ignore those invites. 27 male, Chicago...work 6 days a week. I can commit to weekday raiding only (I never know about weekends,lol) I raided heavily in BC+LK on an old account and quit from CATA-legion. I decided to come back to WoW and give the new expansion a shot. Please let me know if I sound like a fit or if anyone knows of any guilds looking.Leves4 Sep 6
Sep 6 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker1 Sep 6
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 6 <Alpha> selling 4 Shackled Ur'zuls Alpha of Whisperwind is currently selling the Mythic Argus mount, the Shackled Ur'zul! This comes with the associated Mythic: Argus the Unmaker achievement, which also gives the "Titanslayer" title! Mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul Achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12002/mythic-argus-the-unmaker With two full lockouts left for the remainder of the expansion, we have four available reservations for the Shackled Ur'zul. As it goes with each new expansion, the mount will no longer be a guaranteed drop come Battle for Azeroth on August 14th. This is your opportunity to get the mount before it goes down to a 1% drop rate. While we accept gold on all servers, providing payment on our home server of Whisperwind will permit a reduced price. Otherwise pricing is dependent on which server the payment is provided on. Please keep in mind that a nonrefundable deposit of 40% is required to reserve a lockout. If you have any questions, or wish to make a reservation please contact me: Zalra (Btag: Tentickles#11872, Discord: Zalra#2736)Zalra4 Aug 6
Jul 30 Anyone got 3 Chaotic Spinel? None in the AH. Will throw gold your way.Urekmazino1 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 AAJ&TU OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 18 Hello home server group! How is everyone here doing? Also, I thought that Burning Legion was merged with our server cluster... Who did they pay off to get their own sub-form all to themselves? Anyway, the realm forums for my home server seemed a little dead so I just wanted to say hello to everyone and ask how things are going for all of ya :)Byucknah4 Jul 18
Jul 16 [H] <Hive Mind> Reroll Guild Hello all! <Hive Mind> is an upcoming reroll guild for those that are interested in having a fresh start. Are you new to the game? Are you coming back for BfA? Are you looking to get involved in a community that goes beyond just raiding? Then join us! When and where? We will be rolling Horde on Dalaran together at midnight on Tuesday, July 17. This gives us plenty of time to get enough people together to give us that community we are looking for. Everyone can level from 1-20 before July 17 since Allied Races start at 20 already. Please turn XP off at 20! What do we provide? Private Discord server! Fun, friendly atmosphere! Bags will be provided to all new members! New players will also receive a small amount of gold to get them started! Play any class and any spec that you like! What are we looking for? We're just looking for people that want to be a part of something great. It doesn't matter whether you want to PvP, PvE, or just want to be part of a social group. We will have a spot for you. Roll the class that you want with the spec that you want. We want to form friendships and make memories. What's the plan? The immediate plan is to level to 110. We will have leveling brackets set so that we can all work together and get to know one another while we level. It's set up so that we will hit 110 right before BfA launches so we can enter it together. At 120 we will begin to gear through dungeons and mythics to prepare for our first raid group which will be Friday/Saturday from 10pm-1am EST. The focus of the guild will be PvE, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some likeminded guildies to PvP with. Leveling Brackets: Start date: July 17 July 17 - July 23 (1-60) July 24 - July 30 (60-80) July 31 - August 6 (80-100) August 7 - August 13 (100-110) If you are interested, please submit an application at https://hivemind.enjin.com/. We'd be lucky to have you! You can also join the recruitment section of our Discord at https://discord.gg/7RhJNv8.Magnanimoto0 Jul 16
Jul 15 RNGesus Prayer Let us bow our heads. Our father, who art in random, only Blizz knows his name, thy dungeons come, our randoms run, in Azeroth, as it is in Outland. Give us this day, our wakening essence & forgive us our rolls, as we forgive those who roll against us. Lead us not into a failed Antorus pug, but deliver us if we get one, for thine is the true boss, the judgement of our gear, forever and ever...amen. A little tweak to and old forum post from 2k12 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/4015354063Gingerreaper0 Jul 15
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 21 Chromatic Sword Just found this unobtainable item on my old account. Looking to sell it. Serious offers only. Btag - Eenow#1134Confessín0 Jun 21
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 25 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 May 25
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 12 Go Team Venture Dead? I just started playing wow after quitting 5 years ago, and I was wondering what happen to Go Team Venture on Agamaggan? I remember they 20 to 40 people on after 6pm each night however I only see one or two at the most. I like to know because they was my fav guild in Agamaggan.Betsushikime0 Apr 12
Apr 11 Selling Mythic+15 and Heroic Antorus Clear What: OLM is selling a variety of PvE packages, see the “Packages” section for more details on what we currently offer. We accept gold from any realm or faction. We do not, under any circumstance, accept real money for in-game services. There are discounts if the gold you are using to pay with is on Burning Legion or a connected realm. How: Submit an interest of sales form via http://olmgaming.com/sales/, or contact Shizz by adding him on Discord (Shizz#9104) or BTAG (Shizz#1370). When: Most sales are typically done on Wednesdays between 8:30-11:30 PM CST, but we will communicate the dates & times of your sale individually. Packages: +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon for the week Details: Includes 940 loot minimum from the run and 960 minimum from weekly chest on Tuesday. Price: 200k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 250k gold if paid on any other realm. Guldan Mount Details: Includes Mythic Guldan/Ellisande Kill and any loot off both bosses including mount. Price: 2 million gold on any realm. Antorus Normal Clear Personal Loot Details: Full run with Mythic raiders with one personal 970 feeder to try and personal loot tier for you. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Argus Only Details: One Heroic Antorus Argus kill on personal loot. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Full Clear Personal Loot Details: Full Heroic Antorus clear on personal loot with 1 personal 970 feeder to try and personal loot tier for you. Price: 300k gold on Burning Legion or any of its Connected Realms; 350k gold if paid on any other realm. Mythic Antorus: Currently not for sale.Shizzletotem7 Apr 11
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 1 Selling Mythic+15 and Heroic Antorus Clear What: OLM is selling a variety of PvE packages, see the “Packages” section for more details on what we currently offer. We accept gold from any realm or faction. We do not, under any circumstance, accept real money for in-game services. There are discounts if the gold you are using to pay with is on Burning Legion or a connected realm. How: Submit an interest of sales form via http://olmgaming.com/sales/, or contact Shizz by adding him on Discord (Shizz#9104) or BTAG (Shizz#1370). When: Most sales are typically done on Wednesdays between 8:30-11:30 PM CST, but we will communicate the dates & times of your sale individually. Packages: +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon for the week Details: Includes 940 loot minimum from the run and 960 minimum from weekly chest on Tuesday. Price: 200k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 250k gold if paid on any other realm. Guldan Mount Details: Includes Mythic Guldan/Ellisande Kill and any loot off both bosses including mount. Price: 2 million gold on any realm. Antorus Mount Achievement Run: Details: Includes full personal loot normal Antorus, and all achievements needed for the mount. (its purple version of the one that drops off felhounds) Price: 1.5 million gold on any realm. Antorus Normal Clear Personal Loot Details: Full run with Mythic raiders with one personal 970 feeder to try and personal loot tier for you. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Argus Only Details: One Heroic Antorus Argus kill on personal loot. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Full Clear Personal Loot Details: Full Heroic Antorus clear on personal loot with 1 personal 970 feeder to try and personal loot tier for you. Price: 300k gold on Burning Legion or any of its Connected Realms; 350k gold if paid on any other realm. Mythic Antorus: Currently not for sale.Khride0 Apr 1
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 3 LF Tank Mythic Raiding <Elysium> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been progressing end-game content for nearly a decade. Our main goal is to clear current tiers at Mythic difficulty. Our raid nights and times are listed below: Wednesday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Sunday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Monday 9:00-Midnight (EST) We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot and is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, and recent loot received. Our voice chat during raids is Mumble. We also have a Discord server to chat and get M+ dungeon groups together. ºWe are currently looking for the following classes/rolesº Deathknight (Tank) or Demonhunter (Tank) or Druid (Tank) or Monk (Tank) or Warrior (Tank) Recruitment is open to exceptional players of any class or spec. Consumables, enchants, gems, and professions are to be maximized to provide optimal raid performance. Raid invites go out at 8:45 pm (EST) For more info or interest in joining Elysium, contact Oldman#1417, Arahinto#1227 and/or Keilania#1585.Cptvulcan0 Mar 3
Mar 1 Deplorables recruiting for heroic raid look for some dedicated and active players looking for a fun but kick !@# raid team we had a full group but life comes first and we have lost about half of our group, so we are looking for some fresh new faces to fill the spots, everyone in the group already has full cleared it we have solid reliable players we supply flask/food all the essentials of the raid if you are interested please shoot me an add and send me a message cant wait to hear from you. my btag is zesty#1736Yukkii0 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 19 New Horde Guild <Vortex> Recruiting! <Vortex> .... is a newly forming guild on The Underbog as of right now. My bros and I have come back to the game and are wanting to run a guild. We will need 1 more signature maybe two depending if 1 more of us gets on tonight. Here's what we're looking for: *18+ (with exception to some by reference) *No racism or bigotry *That is all...! If you are one to sign the charter we have going atm but not for long, and are a new player, i will personally give you some gold to help you out in your endeavors for greatness (amount tbd). Most of all we are looking for either people who don't mind signing a charter, are new and need help with the game, or just wanna chat while playing. Our endgame goal is going to be getting into Raids as well as PvP. My bros and I all have experience in both and are getting ready to take on legion. Please send me (SourlyWench) an in-game pm -or- Respond to this forum post with an in-game name and i'll get back to you ASAP!Sourlywench1 Feb 19
Jan 24 Tuesdays with Toolio Toolio if you're out there, this should become a thing again, All the old forum posts are gone . If you're still out there playing hit me up, Eithwen#1528Eithwen0 Jan 24
Jan 19 Who played on Underbog during wrath and cata? Underbog people who were here during Wrath and Cata what happened to you, do you still play wow? Write your status so people can reconnect! -SessSesshomaruxl0 Jan 19
Nov 21 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate I'm looking for a blacksmith with the Enchanted Thorium Breastplate plans. The plans are unobtainable now, so hoping someone still has it.Vickky0 Nov 21
Nov 15 Casual Social LGBT guild on Archimonde Hey guys! I know that there are a lot of LGBT players on WoW and they are constantly looking for an LGBT friendly guild to call home. Most of the time they are directed to servers like Proudmoore since most LGBT guilds find their homes there. I have recently started a new LGBT horde guild on Archimonde, <No Safe Word> If you're looking for a place to kick back, relax, and chat while enjoying the game I'm sure you would be a great fit. :) As long as you're respectful there really aren't any restrictions. (Just a fair warning that the guild does lean more towards the X-rated side so be ready for a fun time). Hope to see you there! If you are interested please feel free to add my battle.net ID and message me! Ladrana#1407Ladranaa0 Nov 15
Nov 13 [A] IRONFIST - LFM IRONFIST is a active community of gamers, with roots going back into Planetside. We are a Day 1 guild on Burning Legion which is a member of this connected realm cluster. We are very casual minded, and looking to just build up our playerbase in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. We currently have no plans to raid much at the higher level, we are just looking for people interested in Mythic/Mythic+. We are accepting any class/spec, with no current level requirements. You can apply in game, or contact us through our website (http://www.ironfistgaming.com). We are looking for positive attitudes and people interested in the community environment we have cultivated over the years (more or less treat your guild mates like family)Althaea0 Nov 13
Oct 21 [H] Cream of the Crop - Bleeding Hollow Cream of the Crop is looking for players to complete our ranks. We are currently 4/9 Mythic and looking to further our progression and kick Argus in the face. Raid Times: Tuesday: 8PM - Midnight Thursday: 8PM - Midnight Saturday: 8PM - Midnight (Heroic Leggo/Alt Run - not mandatory) What we are looking for: Players that can make our Tuesday and Thursday raid times and are good at their class. We do not expect top parses, just that you can carry your own weight and don't get discouraged from wipes during progression. Classes we are mainly interested in (No particular order): Rogue Mage Shaman (Resto/Ele) Boomkin Priest (Shadow)However, all are welcome to approach us if interested in what we offer. What we offer: Friendly environment Mature players with progression in mind Flasks and Food provided during mythic raids Fairness in everything we do Guild repairs during raidsOur expectations Understand your class (Play and gear requirements) Understand mechanics, if questions arise we expect you communicate those promptly rather than waiting a few attempts later. Consistency. We understand life takes turns, if you cannot make a raid night we ask you just let us know as soon as possible. Performance: We understand coming to a progression fight for the first time it's a learning curve, however we do expect improvement throughout attempts and kills. Communication: We use discord, you will be expected to be in discord during raids and able to communicate.We prefer performance over high parses. High parses will not get us the kills if we cannot complete the encounter. Having said that, we expect you would have at least watch a video on the encounters we will be facing. If you are insterested contact us in game: Calabera Darkmesiah Larthok Or leave us a message here.Calabera0 Oct 21
Oct 14, 2017 DECLARING OPEN SEASON ON <HYPED GAMING> Your druid, Argonn, has shown maximum disrespect to the most powerful rogue on the server, by killing me from 20% health and then resetting the rare mob I was soloing in Mac'Aree. As a result, I've camped him and two other members of this casual guild over the past day, and I will continue to do so until Argonn is no longer among your ranks. Your members will be decimated with force this world has yet to bear witness to, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I am far too powerful for any Alliance on this realm group, so anyone remaining in this guild would be wise to disavow your casual cesspool, and join another guild with a more promising future than just existing to be camped by an almighty being. Otherwise, watch your backs. Nastynelbur out.Nastynelbur8 Oct 14, 2017
Oct 6, 2017 Tank and dps looking for heroic raid group! As the title states! :) We know all of the fights in Tomb of Sargeras however we're looking for a heroic only raid group that can clear Tomb each week. I have both a 932 DK tank with a geared frost off spec and a 932 Affliction warlock. I bring with me two friends, a 929 warrior with other raid ready dps alts as well as a 934 enhancement shaman. We would prefer a one or two night max and once again we are ONLY interested in heroic raiding, not mythic. If you could use three adept individuals for bolstering your heroic raid clears each week hit me up!Lilbappy0 Oct 6, 2017
Sep 8, 2017 Oldschool TUB players Anyone still around from back in the day? Used to raid with Shovel of Retribution back in the day, lets get a few hits on this threadMonorie0 Sep 8, 2017
Aug 1, 2017 WTB Crafted Legendary Hi, I'm looking for someone to buy the Leather crafted legendary from someone. I have roughly 136k and looking for a decent price based on auction house prices on US realms and my realmVarthidan0 Aug 1, 2017
Jul 24, 2017 WTB Ribsplitter !!! Looking to buy Ribsplitter of Agility or Tiger (level 50 blue BoE) If anyone on these realms has one, please put it on the Auction House... I'll buy it :^)Geshikk0 Jul 24, 2017
Jul 18, 2017 Is this server(s) active? I used to play on this server a million years ago under the name Elinthia. I was thinking of returning with my paladin but last time I played here, Cataclysm-ish, this server was dead as hell. What's it like now days?Bakingsoda0 Jul 18, 2017
Jul 1, 2017 [H] <Proxy> Recruiting! <Proxy> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We're a solid group of players looking to improve individually for the better of the team. Our mindset is all about enjoying the content, and progressing and clearing content prior to the next tier of raiding depending on how many we have on our roster. We're looking to expand our roster base to clear Mythic raiding content prior to Argus. CURRENTLY DOING ON SPOT TRIALS FOR RANGED DPS AND HEALERS A little about us: • Most of us are previously hardcore raiders with server first mentality, now here to have a good time and get content completed. We're no longer rushing for server firsts, world firsts, etc. But we will complete content. • Raid Times: Thursday 8pm CST-ST - 11pm CST-ST | Saturday 8pm CST-ST - 12am CST-ST • Loot Distribution is by loot council. That means loot is distributed based on highest benefit to the raid group, and clearing content. If your mindset is only gear focused, and getting higher ilvl, then this guild is not for you. A few expectations: • Maintain near 100% attendance. We fully understand when you're unable to make a raid due to certain circumstances, but please be aware that we're not here to cater to your schedule. The time of 1 person, doesn't outweigh the time of others. • We expect you to be able to maximize your class and role, come to each fight prepared, and ready to clear content and have fun doing it. • Role versatility within your class is a plus. Contact us: http://proxy-guild.com Feel free to message me in-game for more information. Nano-Agamaggan (Xyphite#1907) - Please leave a note explaining your interest.Nano0 Jul 1, 2017
Jun 30, 2017 LF weekend raiding guild horde for ToS I've raided off and on for the past few expansions. I haven't done any big progression since Siege and I'm looking for a guild I can raid with on the weekends. I'm only really looking to do normal and heroic, but if presented the chance I'll step into mythic. Outlaw MS/Assassin OS. I am not afraid of applications and I am willing to trial runKotonu0 Jun 30, 2017
Jun 20, 2017 Anyone Looking To Buy A Guild? The guild Novus has died down and i'am the new chief/GM. The guild has made a lot of progression since legion came out with over 1,300 achv. But sadly everyone got burned out and probably not returning. The guild banks have all 7 tabs & loot. Msg me at BT, Bigben#1940.Tylerone0 Jun 20, 2017
Jun 20, 2017 Horde Guild Recruiting 10/10N 5/10H Prø is looking for new members for PVE content. We are currently looking for strong dps for progression we are 10/10N 5/10H, others however are always welcome. Join Prø today! Add my btag for an inquiries Nuck#11155Xbl1 Jun 20, 2017
Jun 20, 2017 WTS Multiple Items These items will be up on the alliance side for trade, Auction house listings if interested otherwise :) Ginn-Su Sword Price: 160k Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9424/ginn-su-sword Plans: Arcanite Champion Price: 80k Link http://www.wowhead.com/item=142370/plans-arcanite-champion Legguards of the Vault Price: 7k Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9396/legguards-of-the-vault The Shoveler Price: 50k Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9391/the-shoveler And other items such as the Stonevault Shiv, Hanzo Sword, Gut Ripper etc. If you're interested in those or would like to know if I have another item comment below or send me ingame mail at Retro-TheUnderbog (Alliance) or Kanzaki-Agamaggan (Horde) :DDemyx0 Jun 20, 2017