Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, and The Underbog

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
3d Kongol Is Kongol still playing? I'm finding it hard to hate the allies as much without him. I misses you Kongol, come back to us :(Geniper2 3d
Feb 12 LF Old Guildmates - Horde "Rebel Alliance" So, I used to play several years ago (on an undead priest named Veralina) with a great group of people in the guild Rebel Alliance on the Archimonde server. Had some great times on voice chat and running around together. I quit the game and came back last year and have been trying to track down some of those players to see if they are still around but haven't been able to thus far. So, I'm putting this shout out up there. Anyone around? Or know any of the former members of that guild? Much appreciation to anyone who can help me out! Thanks!!Veralyne0 Feb 12
Feb 8 HORDE vs ALLIANCE RATIO CONCERN! Is it just me or does the ratio of horde vs alliance seem way off on the jaedenar, archimonde,underbog, agamaggan server?Vandakar5 Feb 8
Feb 7 3/10M NH rank 2 on server LF dps About Us: We are a guild called <Orc Lives Matter> on Burning Legion (Horde). We are a tight group of players some of which have been playing together since before the first AQ gates opened. We had preferred to raid as a 10man guild as we found the environment more enjoyable, however after a full expansion of trying to fight it we have decided to go ahead and raid the 20 man mythics, as without mythic there simply is not enough of a challenge to keep raiding interesting. As a 10man guild we were consistently able to clear the hardest content, and we intend to continue to do so as a 20man raid group. With all of that said we are a very laid back group of players that know and respect one another and are looking for people to add to our community not just our raid group. If you find it difficult to maintain a conversation that is not about wow we are likely not a good fit, however if you can play this game at the highest level while still being a socially acceptable human being please contact us. Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting most classes, however the below are in high demand: Druid - Balance/Feral (Preferably Friedrib and Kissalicious) DK – Only dps open at the moment Shaman - Ele( Resto only if Runawaynow) Warr - Dps Lock - pref Aff/demo with stronger Aff Artifact Raiding Schedule: Tuesday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Thursday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Sunday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Loot Distribution: If loot is something you find yourself getting irrationally upset over, you are probably not a good fit, with that said our loot distribution is decided via loot council and is often just a roll off between the players that can benefit from the item the most, such as two people that need to finish their 4 piece set etc, and of course tanks healers will sometimes be given priority should throughput be progression relevant. Contact Information: If you found the above to be acceptable and would like to become a member of our lovely community or would just like more information to make your decision please add me on bnet: Shizz#1370 Thank you and best of luck!Shizzoobies7 Feb 7
Feb 2 Old Jaedenar Players Is anyone coming back for Legion?Isx29 Feb 2
Jan 31 Archimonde Vets Anyone else still on archimonde realm from vanilla days?Owlmanjones17 Jan 31
Jan 26 Horde Guild Recruiting 10/10N 5/10H Prø is looking for new members for PVE content. We are currently looking for strong dps for progression we are 10/10N 5/10H, others however are always welcome. Join Prø today! Add my btag for an inquiries Nuck#11155Xbl0 Jan 26
Jan 19 Guild Recruitment: Alliance Greetings The guild Outlaws and Inlaws is currently recruiting for possible raiding positions for Mythic and Heroic content. As it stands right now we are recruiting for 5 spots. healers and ranged dps are welcome, but sadly melee dps are a bit more selective as we are full on leather. Our raid times are 1:30am central time on Saturday and Sunday mornings. We use discord for VoIP. Please feel free to talk to me on here or if I happen to be online feel free to whisper me directly for more details. Thank you for your time and I look forward to talking to youBergthora3 Jan 19
Jan 16 Looking for an Alliance guild? SheTookItAllButWoW is a do it all in one guild. PvE raiding content, and PvP RBGs every week, always looking for social players that want to join our wow community. From mythic dungeons to world pvp ganking an goofing around, our only focus is fun, so come join us! Pst any officers in game for more info.Boxiewolf0 Jan 16
Jan 11 I never thought the day would come... that I would say it's finally time to quit the World of Warcraft. It's hard to type that because of all the time invested, the memories shared, and the friends made. From the depths of Molten Core to the last line of defense of against the Legion; It truly has been an epic experience. I remember back when I started this game in 2005 and stayed up for two days straight just leveling! I remember thinking then that I have never found any game that was able to do that to me. That touched every part of my imagination. From the arching story to becoming a hero of the Alliance. I do not think any game can do that again for me. Time is a fickle thing though. Expansions come, years go. The people I have played with when I started are no longer friends. They have children now that are learning to walk! I spent soo much time playing World of Warcraft that I too have begun to realize there are more important things to focus on. That my life is changing and I can't be in front of a keyboard for more than a couple hours a day. You know what though? That is ok. I don't hold that against World of Warcraft. That's just the way it is. I'm actually surprised that the game has adapted as much as it has to keep me coming back to Azeroth. I guess I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you Blizzard. Thank you for what you have given me. I wish I could leave a goodbye to the people that I played with over the years but I lost touch or they left the game too. They were soo much of the reason that I logged in everyday. If I had to give any sort of feedback for the future it would be to bring back the community into World of Warcraft. That feeling of logging in being more than just a number is something to be valued. I keep logging in from time to time expecting to feel that same magic I felt many years ago but I am starting to feel like it's just me. I just need to move away from that awful expectation to allow Blizzard to touch base with a new player base. Maybe my kids someday? Who knows. I don't see this game going away soo easily as much as people mock it. I took the last few weeks away from computer games. It made me realize that sometimes you got to step away for a bit and make sure that what you are doing is because you truly love it and not some weird twisted obligation you made up in your head. It felt good! I hope anyone that is reading and identifying with my situation might take a moment to do as I did. I don't expect anyone to care or know who I am. I hope maybe this post finds someone I used to know and they can pm me. I just don't think you can put this much time into a game and not say thank you. Signed, Allona of Korgath Tasa of Burning Blade and Aggamaggan Altos of Burning Blade and Aggamaggan TLDR version (I quit you can haz my stuffs)Allona5 Jan 11
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 8 Returning raider looking for a proper guild EDIT: Disregard Hey guys, I'm a returning player who quit in early Cata and am now coming back for Legion. I'm looking for a serious raiding guild to join and progress with. I'm only 2/3 weeks back into the expansion and just ilvl ~860 on my (new) main but I plan to start spamming mythic+ and entry level raids to get geared up for the hard stuff. I'd like to join up with some other serious players who need an extra man for farm runs and eventually progression. I'm willing to play all three roles (cleared everything in WotLK on heroic with both a Blood/Frost DK and a Disc/Holy Priest, both of them are near 110 but this Druid is primary for now) and I'm available pretty much every day at any hour, except Wednesdays and Thursdays where I'm out of town (but could manage basic dungeons on a laptop). If anybody has or knows of the kind of guild I'm looking for, let me know here or ingame. Thanks!Girk0 Jan 8
Jan 6 <SHUT UP AND KISS ME> post server merge I would just like to take this moment to remind everyone that <SHUT UP AND KISS ME> is absolutely not recruiting anyone. As the founding members, Mastaknight and I stand resolute in our resolve to keep SUAKM clean and pure. Thank you for your interest. Regards, CoffeecupCoffeecup0 Jan 6
Dec 21 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21
Dec 21 LF Players on The Underbog - paying 700g Hello All! I'm trying to start a guild with a friend of mine just for fun and we're having the hardest time getting signatures for our charter. It seems like people are willing enough to sign the charter, but they don't even get a popup on their screen to sign it, and we just recently found out, you have to be on the same server. Well, it seems like I play with everyone but people on my server. Here's my offer: I'll give anyone on The Underbog server 700g to sign our charter. I'll be online and available today for at least a couple hours after this post to see if anyone can help. I really appreciate it! Jake "Novadeneb" -the underbogNovadeneb1 Dec 21
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Nov 28 The Deplorables Now Recruiting The Deplorables now recruiting. We made this guild as of Thanksgiving day due to the guild we were in was very anti-social. If this is what your current guild is like or you are looking for a guild to have fun with we would love to have you. What we do: Dungeons Raids ---- Currently 7/7 Normal EN and 1/7 Heroic EN World PvP Battle Grounds Rated Battle Grounds Arenas Quests / World Quests Mount / Xmog Runs Pretty much if it can be done we do it. Our members are adults with a wide sense of humor. We currently are filling raid slots and need ranged DPS and Healers. Located on Archimonde server the list of realms connected are Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, and The Underbog. If interested you can add me in game Kårma-Archimonde or on Bnet Kadden4play#1240 We have cookies so get in the van. May Elune light your path. FOR THE ALLIANCE! P.S. Yes I am aware it shows me as being in Royal Shadow Knights but I guess it takes a while for that to be updated.Kårma0 Nov 28
Nov 25 <Synergies> <Synergies> Is a new guild looking to get a solid core group for mythic raiding Looking for serious members Please send me a tell in game if you are interested and for more info Thank YouKassyr0 Nov 25
Nov 16 <Orc Lives Matter> recruiting rdps & rsham We are currently 5/7 Mythic EN and are looking forward to pushing into the new raids. We are in high need of ranged dps and a restoration shaman for core raid spots. We will also consider any other exceptional players. Our raid days/times are: Tues/Thurs/Sun from 6:30 - 9:30 PST If this interests you please reach out to me at Maltymilk #1522.Maltymilk1 Nov 16
Nov 8 New Player here to throw tomatoes at Alright, WoW finally caught me. First time player , so be nice to this noob :p All my life I have been mostly a console gamer, got bored on Overwatch and need a distraction in the evenings so I decided to give it a shot this week. I haven’t bought Legion yet. I am getting a new PC in December so I have been tinkering around on my laptop that plays great for now. Figured I would get use to the mechanics of it all, and enjoy learning the new world of MMORP and then jump in full force in December with Legion. Having fun so far <3, I don't know if its because I'm new and where I'm questing at but it just seems so empty when I walk around. would love some buddies to talk to if you are ever on. Whether that is another newbie to learn the ropes with or a veteran that appreciates stupid cheesy puns and tacos…which are also cheesy. – I play Alliance, learning Resto Druid on Agamaggan. - in hopes to Get Good :)Msrebelscum3 Nov 8
Nov 7 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7
Nov 6 The game is afoot... I am not certain how many other Alliance players are experiencing what I have been with regards to the horde on our server/cluster, but enough is enough kiddo's... I know this is a PvP realm and that is why I am here, but the constant attacking, the 10v1 dog piles, culling of the lowbies and so on has become far beyond reprehensible at this point. This behavior literally points to fundamental deficiencies in your collective character that need to be corrected. All that being said, I am going to start making you pay for your complete lack of class and civility. Cheers!Wahldorph0 Nov 6
Nov 1 archimonde mythic raid? Anyone raiding Mythic on Archimonde these days?Kahdgar2 Nov 1
Oct 31 Archimonde Mythic Progression Recruiting To avoid the taboo of making multiples of the same post, I'll just leave this here, stop by read about us, and if you like what you read, give us a message! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20750194818#1 Thanks for your time!Haelgrimm0 Oct 31
Oct 27 Pursuit of Justice-Wizduder-Worst Tank To whom it may concern, Please just delete World Of Warcraft from you computer, and completely uninstall... As you are a moron, a very very big moron, that makes no sense and probably should never play any sort of PC game for the rest of your life. For those within his circle stop being nice to him, tell him the truth to just stop playing, just give up on his World Of Warcraft adventures, do something meaningful for him by being honest. This wannabe tank, wiped us 5 times in a normal Mythic HoV, with 4 of us over 855 ilvl. I didn't think it was possible, but he managed it. It was by far the worse instance I have been in with any player. It is why I decided to vent and let others know, if you see him, tell him to stop playing... Not only did we only kill 3 bosses and then he removed me from the group because he would body pull mobs and then just let them shoot and cast on our healer, so I would take it upon myself to get agro off the healer by attacking the mob he refused to tank, which lead him to say to the group I was pulling and not him, which then he removed me from the group(since some how he was lead). Also because I was marking the correct paths to take but he would pull mobs that weren't even needed to be pulled. However, it didn't stop there... nono, the healer and other 2 dps called him out on it, and then he pulled a bunch of mobs and left. Wiped them once again out of pure stupidity. This player is not only just generally a noob, but also toxic. For the sake of World of Warcraft he needs to be called out. Also for the sake of the group we were in, its honor he has stepped on. Shame on you sir!!!Aayden0 Oct 27
Oct 24 Kanyeezy, the best rogue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDyYw1mNvdEMadoh1 Oct 24
Oct 24 [A] <gains Cheat Death> is recruiting For the first time in at least 5 years <gains Cheat Death> is looking for active members who enjoy Raiding, Mythic+, RBG's, Arena's, and World PvP. While we are best known for PvP, with legion we have started running groups through Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare. As far as raiding we currently are in need of the following: (high) Ranged DPS -- Mage, Hunter, sPriest, Moonkin (high) Healers -- ALL (low) Tanks -- Backup Only (low) Melee DPS -- DK, WW Monk We require a 2k achievement in either Arenas or RBG's to join regardless of raiding experience. Currently we run two groups through EN with the main group on Friday/Saturday at 8pm. The alt group runs on Wednesday's at 8pm. I think we are all getting old so these days we're pretty casual (filthy casuals!), but we do like to progress and would like to eventually do mythic raiding. If you're interested whisper me or another officer in guild and we'll see how it goes. My battletag: Chronocide#1217Chronocide1 Oct 24
Oct 21 [A] Negative Bro Recruiting on KT Yo whats up archimonde, Acidspin here archimondes greatest mystery... we have reformed negative bro alliance side on kt and are back to our grassroots. Hellon is raid leading furoncle is gm. Old friends and new we invite you to reach out to us and xfer to come play with us on KT. We have about 10 original members over there and i know a bunch of you are still here so stop being little b's and get your asses over there 2 mythic groups running non stop! Below is a recruitment thread from KT disregard if your a friend from the past! Hey friends, We are currently recruiting semi casual hardcore raiders to join us in our quest to clear mythic content at a fast pace. We are comprised of a solid group of players that have been playing since vanilla. The Core officers have great feats of strength such as deaths demise grand crusader and celestial defender. We are hardcore at heart but a little more casual now that we are all older and married! Great bunch of guys looking for loyal raiders to fill the raid. Classes Currently Needed Tanks (low) Heals (med) Ranged DPS (high) Melee DPS (low) exception is rogue Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est Contact Aldizi#1730 Plutheros#1832Acidspin3 Oct 21
Oct 20 [A] Stacked Like Pancakes LFM Hello, Stacked is looking for some more members, mostly DPS, to fill out our roster for raids. You don't need to be a DPS though! Anyone is welcome! Our core is built around a great group of real life friends. We are laid back and just try to enjoy the game's content no matter what it is. If that fits what you are looking for than give us a shout! We currently raid Tues and Wednesday 8-11 EST.Kired0 Oct 20
Oct 17 Main-tank/alt - Rdps lf (H) guild Hi! long time player, been around since vanilla and been in and out of most expansions. I finally want to get back into raiding semi hardcore. I haven't had the chance since late Cata and miss it so much. I'm 28y old and looking for a mature weekend raiding guild. i work a full time job during the week and usually only have friday afternoon-evening through mid day sunday to dedicate the large chunk of time for raids. My current characters are BrM monk main - 866 ilvl and an 858 Fire mage alt. I do mythic plus constantly and will be pushing those until i can find a suitable home. if you are interested and wanna chat just hit me up in game and we can talk! (or even if you need a tank buddy to run mythics with) :)Cairninja0 Oct 17
Oct 5 They need to attach Burning Legion to this Since we're now apart of this circle of friendship.Rammadaeus7 Oct 5
Oct 5 Merged Forums Awesome! Too bad it doesn't seem anyone is going to be using them.Araylea15 Oct 5
Oct 4 7/7H EN Goodbye Horses Recruiting Goodbye Horses is now 7/7H and is currently the top Alliance guild on Burning Legion and connected realms. We will begin raiding mythic raids as soon as Monday night. We are recruiting more DPS for our mythic raid roster. Both melee and ranged DPS will be considered. Our current raid times are: Mon - 7:30PM-11:30PM (CST) Tues - 7:30PM-11:30PM (CST) Thurs - 7:30PM-11:30PM (CST) If interested, please contact any of the officers below: Cinema#1246 Martel#1193 TheMatador#1647 IamGod#1249 You can also visit our site to learn more at Flyingoveryou.comMartel1 Oct 4
Sep 29 [A] WTB Darkmoon Deck: Promises Message/Mail me with price or simply post it on the AH.Djerame0 Sep 29
Sep 21 OP Recruitment/Open to Guild Merge?! OP(Burning Legion) is still recruiting players for emerald nightmare normal/heroic. We'd love to start a mythic group however we are about 8 people short of having a good group for 20m mythic content. We also may be open to a guild merge if another guild was interested, so please let me know here or in game and you can also message comatose in game as well! Raid Days: Tu, Th, Monday and we might open up two other nights for progression in the next two-four weeks. Raid Time: 7pm BL server time and 8pm EST We are currently 3/7 normal and are currently short on ranged dps and a couple healers for a 20m raid and would love to have any of the following: Open melee Rogue Enhance Shaman Need Healers Holy Priest Shaman Druid Monk Need Ranged DPS Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter Demo Warlock Ele Shaman MageDêma0 Sep 21
Sep 19 Prot Warrior LF Guild I am a Prot Warrior looking for a raiding guild let me know if any guilds looking and need a tank ty for your time. BT-BabySinclair #1474Bàbysinclair0 Sep 19
Sep 16 Old Kudzu guys from The Underbog So this is Apoth from The Underbog way back during BC. I raided in Kudzu with my old RL buddy Unrelenting/Torment and those were probably my favourite times playing WoW. Funny enough I came back to the game in WoD and named my hunter Gooseberries (another dude from Kudzu way back in the day)... Don't ask me why I named him that, remembering his name had something to do with it but I also just loved the name. haha Anyways are any of you guys still around? Alchai from Kudzu just whispered me on bnet today asking if I was the actual gooseberries and I thought it was hilarious. We should raid together again in Legion. Post here if you remember the guild or are someone that was in the guild... I'd love to shoot the !@#$ again like the good old days.Wok2 Sep 16
Sep 3 Looking for Raiding Guild Hello, I'm starting a new main as Protection Paladin, with my friend the Mistweaver Monk and we're looking for a guild to get into Legion with and start the Emerald Nightmare, any guild recruiting a Tank and a Healer?Estellè0 Sep 3
Sep 1 Anyone headed to blizzcon Any one from our cluster going to blizzcon this year? Always nice to meet people from around the server!Amsèt1 Sep 1
Aug 23 &amp;lt;A&amp;gt; Goodbye Horses Recruiting for Legion <Goodbye Horses> is a recently formed Alliance guild on Burning Legion-PvP. We are made up of mythic raid experienced players from various servers who have met up on the Burning Legion realm to begin raiding together. Composed of highly skilled mythic raiders and decorated PvPers, we aim to be competitve in this server’s raiding progression while also dabbling in high ranked arena/RBGs. Over the next month we will be finishing up our roster and would love to have you guys join us. We wish to create a close-knit community where anything is achievable. Raiding and What You Need to Know We're looking to field a group that can be competitive while not pushing us into a "raid and log" style of group, but please do not confuse this with not being progression focused as we do not intend to waste yours or our time. In order to achieve a healthy raiding environment we believe that the social aspect within the guild is just as important as class/raiding proficiency so, look to be social. If you're an experienced and reliable player then look no further than <Goodbye Horses>. Raid times Times are subject to change. All times are based on server time (CST): Mon - 7:30PM-11:30PM Tues - 7:30PM-11:30PM Thurs - 7:30PM-11:30PM What We Need We are currently in need of ranged DPS and 1 heals, though skilled and experienced raiders of any role are always considered. Please go to our website to see a more detailed list of what we are looking for – Flyingoveryou.com PVP and other activities Raiding aside, most of our core roster also loves to PvP. We invite anyone who wants a taste of PvP to come and join us for some revamped Legion BG's and arena. We will also have guild events scheduled so that we can enjoy everything Legion and past expansions have to offer. Our goal is to be a very social and close-knit guild that wants to achieve everything in the game. Casuals welcome! While the majority of this post is aimed towards progression-focused raiders I want to stress that we also aim to be a home to social people in general, a guild is only as strong as it's community and being able to do things outside of raid times (farm raids, xmog runs, RBGs etc) will allow us to continue a healthy environment that will hopefully last the length of this expansion and future expansions. How to Contact If you meet any or all of the above criteria, visit our site Flyingoveryou.com and contact one of us in-game: Cinema#1246 Martel#1193 TheMatador#1647 IamGod#1249 We hope to raid with you in Legion!Martel4 Aug 23
Aug 18 Personal guild set up for Casuals. Thoughts? I know that the server got bigger with all the mergers, but I also know we still have a lot of strictly casual players on the realms. I am thinking of taking my "Army of One" guild and making it a STRICTLY casual only guild where casuals like myself can find random guildies to quest with, level with, do some runs or bg's... Just basically a place to call home. It wouldn't be a "Park your alt here" guild, but a place for players (mains and their alts) to finally have a good home with like-minded players. Just wondering if there may be some genuine interest in this or not before I go and start recruiting, if that's what I do. Note: This would be a guild for both new players and former hardcore players like myself. The only "expectations" would be absolutely NO DRAMA (why I stopped raiding) and if someone asks something (new or old player) if you can help, please do. I have done the Beta so I know a few tricks to help out so that would be where I would probably step in a lot, but would also be doing the other stuff. Guild bank would become a possibility after a set time in the guild, but with semi-limited rules. Right now I just have it filled with soon to be useless mats lolNekrongar1 Aug 18
Jul 28 Fantastic Guild Recruiting for Mythic Raiding Hello there, friends! <Team Dankestbuds> of the fantastic server US-Agamaggan is currently recruiting for Mythic Raiding in WoD! Where We Are: We are proudly located on the fantastic server of US-Agamaggan. Here on US-Agamaggan we have a fantastic Alliance-Horde ratio, with a fantastic PVP rivalry which is just fantastic. Our economy is fantastic. We are home of some of the great auction house legends such as Benbanks and Daerv... fantastic!! Who We Are: We at Team Dankestbuds have prided ourselves in being the best of the best on our reputable server, US-Agamaggan. We currently have a fantastic raiding roster which include: Blood DK: Dankestmoo Disc Priest: Dankestqt MW Monk: Dankestjabs Resto Shaman: Dankestheals Ele Shaman: Dankestbuds Ele Shaman: Dankestpurge Ele Shaman: Dankestshock Sub Rogue: Dankeststabs 80 twink mage: Dañkestbuds As you can see, we already have quite a full roster of fantastic raiders, but are looking to bolster our fantastic ranks in preparation for Mythic 20man raiding in Warlords. Loot: Loot is handled based on a fairly unique system: each week we all /roll, and the highest roller for that week gets all the loot. Sure, some may find this system asinine, but trust us, it's fantastic! Myself, I have three heroic warforged strength axes, and hope to win the roll next week to make it four!! FANTASTIC! When we raid: We at Team Dankestbuds on US-Agamaggan prefer to raid 7 days a week, 13 hours a day. This schedule has worked quite well for us in the past, and we may seek to add an 8th raid day to each week, if we can all agree to it. Raids start whenever I wake up, usually between 9am and 3pm CST. This really is a fantastic guild. Attendance: Contrary to popular belief, attendance is NOT mandatory for raids. However, attendance IS mandatory for the loot master roll. That said, you may anger your fellow raiders if you win the weekly master looter roll and decide not to raid, as that loot will then be left on the boss each time we kill a boss. FANTASTIC! Raid Preparation: We do not expect you to know the names of the bosses we are progressing on, as that is asking way too much. However, we do require all of our raiders to log at least 100 hours of youtube video watching to prepare for the fights. NOTE: These youtube videos do not have to be about the boss we are about to fight... in fact, they don't have to be about WoW at all. I usually spend ~100 hours watching this fantastic video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik If this fantastic guild seems like a fantastic fit for you and your fantastic pals, please get in touch with me via AOL Instant Messenger or Myspace. Thanks!Dankestqt6 Jul 28
Jul 20 [H] Any Casual Guilds out there?! Just throwing this post out there to see if there are any casual Horde guilds out there that are doing raiding/dungeons that is fairly active? I'm not looking for a guild that will require a big commitment.. I did all of the Mythic raiding up to Hellfire Citadel, so I'm quite experienced. I have a Mage/Monk/Paladin and currently working on leveling a priest! :) Post here and let me know what any of you've got. I'm up for almost anythingCabose0 Jul 20
Jul 19 [H] WTS 1405 Heavy Junkboxes (Ravenholdt rep) Hello! So, long story short, a close friend of mine farmed Heavy Junkboxes for a guildie of his and the guildie has disappeared and refused to pay him. So he has 1405 of the things, and doesn't want the rep for himself. Selling: 1405 Heavy Junkboxes. This is roughly enough to get from revered to exalted with Ravenholdt. Asking: asking 200k. Willing to entertain other offers. Keep in mind, this took about 9 hours of constant farming. Details: these are not AH transferable, so you will have to be on horde on The Underbog or one of its connected realms. Beefy already has all of the boxes in his possession, so they are available immediately. Contact: please either reply here or contact me (Senzyri#1395) or Beefy (Beefy#1604) with offers or questions! Thank you for reading! ♥Senzyri0 Jul 19
Jul 17 [H] WTB Moose run Message/Mail me with details.Slapdash0 Jul 17
Jul 13 Ranged DPS LF raiding guild I am a ilvl690 destro warlock looking to some heroic or mythic HFC before legion drops. Hit me up!Ludacrismas0 Jul 13
Jul 12 [H] Portal (13/13 M) Recruiting DPS Portal [H] (13/13 Mythic) is located on the server Turalyon. We are currently looking for a few talented players to join us for Legion. Portal is a stable longstanding guild that has been raiding together for 8+ years. Our goal is to push Mythic raid content while maintaining a fun and relaxed raid environment. To that end, we’re certainly not a hard-core progression guild, but we do expect players to come prepared for raid with a solid understanding of their class and knowledge of specific boss mechanics. We also expect players to put in the effort outside of raid to bring a mythic-raid ready character. Raid times are 8:30 – 11:30 pm Eastern, Tues through Thurs. We are currently recruiting: Mage Ret Pallly *we are always interested in talented players, feel free to contact us even if your class is not listed above. Visit us at portalguild.enjin.com or contact Paredox in-game (Zalice#1802) for more information. We look forward to speaking with and hope to see you in raid with us soon.Paredox0 Jul 12
Jul 10 Spriest coming back to the game DeleteShizziepoo0 Jul 10
Jul 9 WTB Heroic Archimonde Kill For Mount Will pay up to 30-35k gold for it pst me in game or mail me if can in case I'm not on and set up a time for it Siliviah-Galakrond......well I don't see how to delete this post lol so just ignore it I got mount alreadySiliviah0 Jul 9