Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, and The Underbog

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 22 Archimonde Vets Anyone else still on archimonde realm from vanilla days?Owlmanjones25 Nov 22
Nov 21 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate I'm looking for a blacksmith with the Enchanted Thorium Breastplate plans. The plans are unobtainable now, so hoping someone still has it.Vickky0 Nov 21
Nov 15 Casual Social LGBT guild on Archimonde Hey guys! I know that there are a lot of LGBT players on WoW and they are constantly looking for an LGBT friendly guild to call home. Most of the time they are directed to servers like Proudmoore since most LGBT guilds find their homes there. I have recently started a new LGBT horde guild on Archimonde, <No Safe Word> If you're looking for a place to kick back, relax, and chat while enjoying the game I'm sure you would be a great fit. :) As long as you're respectful there really aren't any restrictions. (Just a fair warning that the guild does lean more towards the X-rated side so be ready for a fun time). Hope to see you there! If you are interested please feel free to add my battle.net ID and message me! Ladrana#1407Ladranaa0 Nov 15
Nov 13 [A] IRONFIST - LFM IRONFIST is a active community of gamers, with roots going back into Planetside. We are a Day 1 guild on Burning Legion which is a member of this connected realm cluster. We are very casual minded, and looking to just build up our playerbase in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. We currently have no plans to raid much at the higher level, we are just looking for people interested in Mythic/Mythic+. We are accepting any class/spec, with no current level requirements. You can apply in game, or contact us through our website (http://www.ironfistgaming.com). We are looking for positive attitudes and people interested in the community environment we have cultivated over the years (more or less treat your guild mates like family)Althaea0 Nov 13
Oct 21 [H] Cream of the Crop - Bleeding Hollow Cream of the Crop is looking for players to complete our ranks. We are currently 4/9 Mythic and looking to further our progression and kick Argus in the face. Raid Times: Tuesday: 8PM - Midnight Thursday: 8PM - Midnight Saturday: 8PM - Midnight (Heroic Leggo/Alt Run - not mandatory) What we are looking for: Players that can make our Tuesday and Thursday raid times and are good at their class. We do not expect top parses, just that you can carry your own weight and don't get discouraged from wipes during progression. Classes we are mainly interested in (No particular order): Rogue Mage Shaman (Resto/Ele) Boomkin Priest (Shadow)However, all are welcome to approach us if interested in what we offer. What we offer: Friendly environment Mature players with progression in mind Flasks and Food provided during mythic raids Fairness in everything we do Guild repairs during raidsOur expectations Understand your class (Play and gear requirements) Understand mechanics, if questions arise we expect you communicate those promptly rather than waiting a few attempts later. Consistency. We understand life takes turns, if you cannot make a raid night we ask you just let us know as soon as possible. Performance: We understand coming to a progression fight for the first time it's a learning curve, however we do expect improvement throughout attempts and kills. Communication: We use discord, you will be expected to be in discord during raids and able to communicate.We prefer performance over high parses. High parses will not get us the kills if we cannot complete the encounter. Having said that, we expect you would have at least watch a video on the encounters we will be facing. If you are insterested contact us in game: Calabera Darkmesiah Larthok Or leave us a message here.Calabera0 Oct 21
Oct 14 Old Jaedenar Players Is anyone coming back for Legion?Isx35 Oct 14
Oct 14 DECLARING OPEN SEASON ON <HYPED GAMING> Your druid, Argonn, has shown maximum disrespect to the most powerful rogue on the server, by killing me from 20% health and then resetting the rare mob I was soloing in Mac'Aree. As a result, I've camped him and two other members of this casual guild over the past day, and I will continue to do so until Argonn is no longer among your ranks. Your members will be decimated with force this world has yet to bear witness to, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I am far too powerful for any Alliance on this realm group, so anyone remaining in this guild would be wise to disavow your casual cesspool, and join another guild with a more promising future than just existing to be camped by an almighty being. Otherwise, watch your backs. Nastynelbur out.Nastynelbur8 Oct 14
Oct 6 Tank and dps looking for heroic raid group! As the title states! :) We know all of the fights in Tomb of Sargeras however we're looking for a heroic only raid group that can clear Tomb each week. I have both a 932 DK tank with a geared frost off spec and a 932 Affliction warlock. I bring with me two friends, a 929 warrior with other raid ready dps alts as well as a 934 enhancement shaman. We would prefer a one or two night max and once again we are ONLY interested in heroic raiding, not mythic. If you could use three adept individuals for bolstering your heroic raid clears each week hit me up!Lilbappy0 Oct 6
Sep 19 New Horde Guild <Vortex> Recruiting! <Vortex> .... is a newly forming guild on The Underbog as of right now. My bros and I have come back to the game and are wanting to run a guild. We will need 1 more signature maybe two depending if 1 more of us gets on tonight. Here's what we're looking for: *18+ (with exception to some by reference) *No racism or bigotry *That is all...! If you are one to sign the charter we have going atm but not for long, and are a new player, i will personally give you some gold to help you out in your endeavors for greatness (amount tbd). Most of all we are looking for either people who don't mind signing a charter, are new and need help with the game, or just wanna chat while playing. Our endgame goal is going to be getting into Raids as well as PvP. My bros and I all have experience in both and are getting ready to take on legion. Please send me (SourlyWench) an in-game pm -or- Respond to this forum post with an in-game name and i'll get back to you ASAP!Sourlywench0 Sep 19
Sep 8 Oldschool TUB players Anyone still around from back in the day? Used to raid with Shovel of Retribution back in the day, lets get a few hits on this threadMonorie0 Sep 8
Aug 1 WTB Crafted Legendary Hi, I'm looking for someone to buy the Leather crafted legendary from someone. I have roughly 136k and looking for a decent price based on auction house prices on US realms and my realmVarthidan0 Aug 1
Jul 24 WTB Ribsplitter !!! Looking to buy Ribsplitter of Agility or Tiger (level 50 blue BoE) If anyone on these realms has one, please put it on the Auction House... I'll buy it :^)Geshikk0 Jul 24
Jul 18 Is this server(s) active? I used to play on this server a million years ago under the name Elinthia. I was thinking of returning with my paladin but last time I played here, Cataclysm-ish, this server was dead as hell. What's it like now days?Bakingsoda0 Jul 18
Jul 1 [H] <Proxy> Recruiting! <Proxy> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We're a solid group of players looking to improve individually for the better of the team. Our mindset is all about enjoying the content, and progressing and clearing content prior to the next tier of raiding depending on how many we have on our roster. We're looking to expand our roster base to clear Mythic raiding content prior to Argus. CURRENTLY DOING ON SPOT TRIALS FOR RANGED DPS AND HEALERS A little about us: • Most of us are previously hardcore raiders with server first mentality, now here to have a good time and get content completed. We're no longer rushing for server firsts, world firsts, etc. But we will complete content. • Raid Times: Thursday 8pm CST-ST - 11pm CST-ST | Saturday 8pm CST-ST - 12am CST-ST • Loot Distribution is by loot council. That means loot is distributed based on highest benefit to the raid group, and clearing content. If your mindset is only gear focused, and getting higher ilvl, then this guild is not for you. A few expectations: • Maintain near 100% attendance. We fully understand when you're unable to make a raid due to certain circumstances, but please be aware that we're not here to cater to your schedule. The time of 1 person, doesn't outweigh the time of others. • We expect you to be able to maximize your class and role, come to each fight prepared, and ready to clear content and have fun doing it. • Role versatility within your class is a plus. Contact us: http://proxy-guild.com Feel free to message me in-game for more information. Nano-Agamaggan (Xyphite#1907) - Please leave a note explaining your interest.Nano0 Jul 1
Jun 30 LF weekend raiding guild horde for ToS I've raided off and on for the past few expansions. I haven't done any big progression since Siege and I'm looking for a guild I can raid with on the weekends. I'm only really looking to do normal and heroic, but if presented the chance I'll step into mythic. Outlaw MS/Assassin OS. I am not afraid of applications and I am willing to trial runKotonu0 Jun 30
Jun 20 Anyone Looking To Buy A Guild? The guild Novus has died down and i'am the new chief/GM. The guild has made a lot of progression since legion came out with over 1,300 achv. But sadly everyone got burned out and probably not returning. The guild banks have all 7 tabs & loot. Msg me at BT, Bigben#1940.Tylerone0 Jun 20
Jun 20 Horde Guild Recruiting 10/10N 5/10H Prø is looking for new members for PVE content. We are currently looking for strong dps for progression we are 10/10N 5/10H, others however are always welcome. Join Prø today! Add my btag for an inquiries Nuck#11155Xbl1 Jun 20
Jun 20 WTS Multiple Items These items will be up on the alliance side for trade, Auction house listings if interested otherwise :) Ginn-Su Sword Price: 160k Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9424/ginn-su-sword Plans: Arcanite Champion Price: 80k Link http://www.wowhead.com/item=142370/plans-arcanite-champion Legguards of the Vault Price: 7k Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9396/legguards-of-the-vault The Shoveler Price: 50k Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9391/the-shoveler And other items such as the Stonevault Shiv, Hanzo Sword, Gut Ripper etc. If you're interested in those or would like to know if I have another item comment below or send me ingame mail at Retro-TheUnderbog (Alliance) or Kanzaki-Agamaggan (Horde) :DDemyx0 Jun 20
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 14 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 Jun 14
May 15 Trying to find old guild mates Not sure if I am correct, but according to what I remember, there has been a free realm transfer from crushridge to archimonde back in BC. Either case, I think my old guild from crushridge <Chaos Incorporated> which became <P a r a g o n>, then transferred servers to Archimonde I believe. Trying to find these members. Trying to find old guild mates I've raided with in Vanilla and BC.Pocarii0 May 15
May 9 Agamaggan? Anyone else having the issue of the server not showing up at all? Not even statused as offline.Alisias0 May 9
May 5 LF Tailor with Glacial Vest Pattern Has to be on my server group, will pay well, I have the mats! Bluejoe#1815Shade0 May 5
Apr 27 Ruin-Korgath LF DPS M NH Hi, we are Ruin of Korgath. Currently 1/10 M (Chrono sub 10%) and 10/10 H NH, 4/7 M EN. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Central. Ruin was established Jan 2005 and has consistently raided end game content since its inception. We have a great community of players who often come back time and time again to raid with us after RL breaks. We are looking for ALL DPS to fill key Mythic spots to progress further in NH and prepare for Tomb. Please go to Ruin-ds.com and click the About Ruin link to learn more, or add me on Bnet, CheryleG#1931. Thanks!Zaryssah0 Apr 27
Apr 9 Large scale PVP brawl I was looking to see what the interest level would be in a large scale pvp brawl set up between factions. I know the forums are sort of dead but if enough people are interested the goal would to be 1-2 40 man raids per faction meet in ungoro at a specific time and just all out brawl for 1-2 hours. I am not sure on what the CRZ cap is for that zone so may also look into doing a smaller group test first to make sure everyone can phase into the same area. If this is something that sounds interesting just post in here or send me some in game mail so I know whether to push to get this rolling.Boppinz4 Apr 9
Apr 6 Looking for a PvP guild Im a returning playing looking to find a PvP guild to call home. Im a ex-hardcore pvper. Would love to find an active guildSoapqt2 Apr 6
Feb 24 Kongol Is Kongol still playing? I'm finding it hard to hate the allies as much without him. I misses you Kongol, come back to us :(Geniper2 Feb 24
Feb 12 LF Old Guildmates - Horde "Rebel Alliance" So, I used to play several years ago (on an undead priest named Veralina) with a great group of people in the guild Rebel Alliance on the Archimonde server. Had some great times on voice chat and running around together. I quit the game and came back last year and have been trying to track down some of those players to see if they are still around but haven't been able to thus far. So, I'm putting this shout out up there. Anyone around? Or know any of the former members of that guild? Much appreciation to anyone who can help me out! Thanks!!Veralyne0 Feb 12
Feb 8 HORDE vs ALLIANCE RATIO CONCERN! Is it just me or does the ratio of horde vs alliance seem way off on the jaedenar, archimonde,underbog, agamaggan server?Vandakar5 Feb 8
Feb 7 3/10M NH rank 2 on server LF dps About Us: We are a guild called <Orc Lives Matter> on Burning Legion (Horde). We are a tight group of players some of which have been playing together since before the first AQ gates opened. We had preferred to raid as a 10man guild as we found the environment more enjoyable, however after a full expansion of trying to fight it we have decided to go ahead and raid the 20 man mythics, as without mythic there simply is not enough of a challenge to keep raiding interesting. As a 10man guild we were consistently able to clear the hardest content, and we intend to continue to do so as a 20man raid group. With all of that said we are a very laid back group of players that know and respect one another and are looking for people to add to our community not just our raid group. If you find it difficult to maintain a conversation that is not about wow we are likely not a good fit, however if you can play this game at the highest level while still being a socially acceptable human being please contact us. Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting most classes, however the below are in high demand: Druid - Balance/Feral (Preferably Friedrib and Kissalicious) DK – Only dps open at the moment Shaman - Ele( Resto only if Runawaynow) Warr - Dps Lock - pref Aff/demo with stronger Aff Artifact Raiding Schedule: Tuesday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Thursday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Sunday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Loot Distribution: If loot is something you find yourself getting irrationally upset over, you are probably not a good fit, with that said our loot distribution is decided via loot council and is often just a roll off between the players that can benefit from the item the most, such as two people that need to finish their 4 piece set etc, and of course tanks healers will sometimes be given priority should throughput be progression relevant. Contact Information: If you found the above to be acceptable and would like to become a member of our lovely community or would just like more information to make your decision please add me on bnet: Shizz#1370 Thank you and best of luck!Shizzoobies7 Feb 7
Jan 19 Guild Recruitment: Alliance Greetings The guild Outlaws and Inlaws is currently recruiting for possible raiding positions for Mythic and Heroic content. As it stands right now we are recruiting for 5 spots. healers and ranged dps are welcome, but sadly melee dps are a bit more selective as we are full on leather. Our raid times are 1:30am central time on Saturday and Sunday mornings. We use discord for VoIP. Please feel free to talk to me on here or if I happen to be online feel free to whisper me directly for more details. Thank you for your time and I look forward to talking to youBergthora3 Jan 19
Jan 16 Looking for an Alliance guild? SheTookItAllButWoW is a do it all in one guild. PvE raiding content, and PvP RBGs every week, always looking for social players that want to join our wow community. From mythic dungeons to world pvp ganking an goofing around, our only focus is fun, so come join us! Pst any officers in game for more info.Boxiewolf0 Jan 16
Jan 11 I never thought the day would come... that I would say it's finally time to quit the World of Warcraft. It's hard to type that because of all the time invested, the memories shared, and the friends made. From the depths of Molten Core to the last line of defense of against the Legion; It truly has been an epic experience. I remember back when I started this game in 2005 and stayed up for two days straight just leveling! I remember thinking then that I have never found any game that was able to do that to me. That touched every part of my imagination. From the arching story to becoming a hero of the Alliance. I do not think any game can do that again for me. Time is a fickle thing though. Expansions come, years go. The people I have played with when I started are no longer friends. They have children now that are learning to walk! I spent soo much time playing World of Warcraft that I too have begun to realize there are more important things to focus on. That my life is changing and I can't be in front of a keyboard for more than a couple hours a day. You know what though? That is ok. I don't hold that against World of Warcraft. That's just the way it is. I'm actually surprised that the game has adapted as much as it has to keep me coming back to Azeroth. I guess I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you Blizzard. Thank you for what you have given me. I wish I could leave a goodbye to the people that I played with over the years but I lost touch or they left the game too. They were soo much of the reason that I logged in everyday. If I had to give any sort of feedback for the future it would be to bring back the community into World of Warcraft. That feeling of logging in being more than just a number is something to be valued. I keep logging in from time to time expecting to feel that same magic I felt many years ago but I am starting to feel like it's just me. I just need to move away from that awful expectation to allow Blizzard to touch base with a new player base. Maybe my kids someday? Who knows. I don't see this game going away soo easily as much as people mock it. I took the last few weeks away from computer games. It made me realize that sometimes you got to step away for a bit and make sure that what you are doing is because you truly love it and not some weird twisted obligation you made up in your head. It felt good! I hope anyone that is reading and identifying with my situation might take a moment to do as I did. I don't expect anyone to care or know who I am. I hope maybe this post finds someone I used to know and they can pm me. I just don't think you can put this much time into a game and not say thank you. Signed, Allona of Korgath Tasa of Burning Blade and Aggamaggan Altos of Burning Blade and Aggamaggan TLDR version (I quit you can haz my stuffs)Allona5 Jan 11
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 8 Returning raider looking for a proper guild EDIT: Disregard Hey guys, I'm a returning player who quit in early Cata and am now coming back for Legion. I'm looking for a serious raiding guild to join and progress with. I'm only 2/3 weeks back into the expansion and just ilvl ~860 on my (new) main but I plan to start spamming mythic+ and entry level raids to get geared up for the hard stuff. I'd like to join up with some other serious players who need an extra man for farm runs and eventually progression. I'm willing to play all three roles (cleared everything in WotLK on heroic with both a Blood/Frost DK and a Disc/Holy Priest, both of them are near 110 but this Druid is primary for now) and I'm available pretty much every day at any hour, except Wednesdays and Thursdays where I'm out of town (but could manage basic dungeons on a laptop). If anybody has or knows of the kind of guild I'm looking for, let me know here or ingame. Thanks!Girk0 Jan 8
Jan 6 <SHUT UP AND KISS ME> post server merge I would just like to take this moment to remind everyone that <SHUT UP AND KISS ME> is absolutely not recruiting anyone. As the founding members, Mastaknight and I stand resolute in our resolve to keep SUAKM clean and pure. Thank you for your interest. Regards, CoffeecupCoffeecup0 Jan 6
Dec 21 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21
Dec 21 LF Players on The Underbog - paying 700g Hello All! I'm trying to start a guild with a friend of mine just for fun and we're having the hardest time getting signatures for our charter. It seems like people are willing enough to sign the charter, but they don't even get a popup on their screen to sign it, and we just recently found out, you have to be on the same server. Well, it seems like I play with everyone but people on my server. Here's my offer: I'll give anyone on The Underbog server 700g to sign our charter. I'll be online and available today for at least a couple hours after this post to see if anyone can help. I really appreciate it! Jake "Novadeneb" -the underbogNovadeneb1 Dec 21
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Nov 28, 2016 The Deplorables Now Recruiting The Deplorables now recruiting. We made this guild as of Thanksgiving day due to the guild we were in was very anti-social. If this is what your current guild is like or you are looking for a guild to have fun with we would love to have you. What we do: Dungeons Raids ---- Currently 7/7 Normal EN and 1/7 Heroic EN World PvP Battle Grounds Rated Battle Grounds Arenas Quests / World Quests Mount / Xmog Runs Pretty much if it can be done we do it. Our members are adults with a wide sense of humor. We currently are filling raid slots and need ranged DPS and Healers. Located on Archimonde server the list of realms connected are Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, and The Underbog. If interested you can add me in game Kårma-Archimonde or on Bnet Kadden4play#1240 We have cookies so get in the van. May Elune light your path. FOR THE ALLIANCE! P.S. Yes I am aware it shows me as being in Royal Shadow Knights but I guess it takes a while for that to be updated.Kårma0 Nov 28, 2016
Nov 25, 2016 <Synergies> <Synergies> Is a new guild looking to get a solid core group for mythic raiding Looking for serious members Please send me a tell in game if you are interested and for more info Thank YouKassyr0 Nov 25, 2016
Nov 16, 2016 <Orc Lives Matter> recruiting rdps & rsham We are currently 5/7 Mythic EN and are looking forward to pushing into the new raids. We are in high need of ranged dps and a restoration shaman for core raid spots. We will also consider any other exceptional players. Our raid days/times are: Tues/Thurs/Sun from 6:30 - 9:30 PST If this interests you please reach out to me at Maltymilk #1522.Maltymilk1 Nov 16, 2016
Nov 8, 2016 New Player here to throw tomatoes at Alright, WoW finally caught me. First time player , so be nice to this noob :p All my life I have been mostly a console gamer, got bored on Overwatch and need a distraction in the evenings so I decided to give it a shot this week. I haven’t bought Legion yet. I am getting a new PC in December so I have been tinkering around on my laptop that plays great for now. Figured I would get use to the mechanics of it all, and enjoy learning the new world of MMORP and then jump in full force in December with Legion. Having fun so far <3, I don't know if its because I'm new and where I'm questing at but it just seems so empty when I walk around. would love some buddies to talk to if you are ever on. Whether that is another newbie to learn the ropes with or a veteran that appreciates stupid cheesy puns and tacos…which are also cheesy. – I play Alliance, learning Resto Druid on Agamaggan. - in hopes to Get Good :)Msrebelscum3 Nov 8, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 The game is afoot... I am not certain how many other Alliance players are experiencing what I have been with regards to the horde on our server/cluster, but enough is enough kiddo's... I know this is a PvP realm and that is why I am here, but the constant attacking, the 10v1 dog piles, culling of the lowbies and so on has become far beyond reprehensible at this point. This behavior literally points to fundamental deficiencies in your collective character that need to be corrected. All that being said, I am going to start making you pay for your complete lack of class and civility. Cheers!Wahldorph0 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 archimonde mythic raid? Anyone raiding Mythic on Archimonde these days?Kahdgar2 Nov 1, 2016
Oct 31, 2016 Archimonde Mythic Progression Recruiting To avoid the taboo of making multiples of the same post, I'll just leave this here, stop by read about us, and if you like what you read, give us a message! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20750194818#1 Thanks for your time!Haelgrimm0 Oct 31, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 Pursuit of Justice-Wizduder-Worst Tank To whom it may concern, Please just delete World Of Warcraft from you computer, and completely uninstall... As you are a moron, a very very big moron, that makes no sense and probably should never play any sort of PC game for the rest of your life. For those within his circle stop being nice to him, tell him the truth to just stop playing, just give up on his World Of Warcraft adventures, do something meaningful for him by being honest. This wannabe tank, wiped us 5 times in a normal Mythic HoV, with 4 of us over 855 ilvl. I didn't think it was possible, but he managed it. It was by far the worse instance I have been in with any player. It is why I decided to vent and let others know, if you see him, tell him to stop playing... Not only did we only kill 3 bosses and then he removed me from the group because he would body pull mobs and then just let them shoot and cast on our healer, so I would take it upon myself to get agro off the healer by attacking the mob he refused to tank, which lead him to say to the group I was pulling and not him, which then he removed me from the group(since some how he was lead). Also because I was marking the correct paths to take but he would pull mobs that weren't even needed to be pulled. However, it didn't stop there... nono, the healer and other 2 dps called him out on it, and then he pulled a bunch of mobs and left. Wiped them once again out of pure stupidity. This player is not only just generally a noob, but also toxic. For the sake of World of Warcraft he needs to be called out. Also for the sake of the group we were in, its honor he has stepped on. Shame on you sir!!!Aayden0 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 24, 2016 Kanyeezy, the best rogue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDyYw1mNvdEMadoh1 Oct 24, 2016