Aggramar and Fizzcrank

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1h In memoriam: RIP Kamah 08/17/18 Hello fellow members of Aggramar-Fizzcrank. There is a character of these realms that some of you may know as Daoui, as Dru, as Amaru, as Deviation, as Muffintop, as Hosehead, as Oledirty, but most likely you know him as Kamah or Monoxyde/Mono, or as the Guild Master for horde guild <Covetous> (formerly Shen en Calhar). I know him as all of these things, but additionally as Jeremy, and above all, as a friend. It is with a heavy heart that I announce that today, August 17, 2018, he has passed away. I’d like to tell a couple stories that should impress upon you the mark that he left upon me. In September 2008, I started playing WoW, right before Wrath of the Lich king launched. Over the next 6 or 7 months I joined guilds a few times trying to find a home. After a bit of drama with a transient guild whose name I do not even remember, I contacted a member of Shen en Calhar about joining. Afterwards, Jeremy impressed upon me, that during the trial period actually doing things in-game with guild members was a factor in acceptance. Community was something he valued and something he felt was a core value of his guild. Helping other guilds was not frowned upon, nor was accepting help from other guilds. After my trial period and later acceptance, I continued to raid with this guild in Ulduar. The first progression kill I was able to participate in is Kologarn. Eventually, we got to see Yogg-Saron go down. Then Anub’arak. Then the Lich King. Then Cho’gall, Nefarian, Al’akir, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Twin Emperors, Grand Empress Shek’zeer, Sha of Fear, Lei Shen, Garrosh Hellscream, Imperator Mar’gok, Blackhand, and Archimonde. Archimonde is the last triumph I got to revel in with my friend. I had decided to stop raiding for Legion due to burnout. Jeremy was the person who made that decision difficult for me. I missed raiding with my friend. Jeremy is the reason it was easy to decide to return to raiding in Battle for Azeroth and now I can’t enjoy future victories with him. Jeremy has left an indelible mark on my heart, and I'm certain he has touched many of you, as well. Now he is having a brew with Bwonsamdi. So raise a toast to him in memoriam. Comment below and let us know what memories with him you have to share.Shadowvenom8 1h
2d <Incursio Tres> 11/11M LFM for BFA Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Wednesday & Sunday. We have a completely optional alt run on Tuesdays from 7-10 CST, and have Mythic + teams that run every night of the week. We are 11/11H, 11/11M Antorus. Incursio Tres of Fizzcrank-US is a guild made up of experienced and successful cutting edge raiders looking for a more casual end content atmosphere. We have been the top Alliance guild on Fizzcrank/Aggramar since Hellfire Citadel. We enjoy tackling mythic content while still maintaining a very relaxed and casual raid schedule. We are a great fit for anyone who enjoys the challenges of mythic content while being in a fun and nontoxic raiding environment. What we are looking for We are always recruiting! Applicants must have a demonstrated ability to play class effectively in end-game raid environment(Warcraft Log Parses). Due to our emphasis on enjoyment, we place a lot of importance on good attitude and positive behavior. If interested apply at https://www.incursiotres.com or contact me in game battletag Bomdsquad#1388Eglador6 2d
3d A way to track realm first level 120? Barely got it on the alliance side but i'm completely ignorant on how to check when the horde side got it x_x (I know it doesn't matter but still curious xD) clip of it happening on my end https://clips.twitch.tv/PlumpSmallEndivePlankingBorabora0 3d
4d LF A guild that raids in the morning titleGlumbird0 4d
4d Horde 3C LF All Not So Serious Players Horde guild <Crispy Cookie Conundrum> of Aggramar has opened recruitment! Guild repairs, events, & good people is what we offer. We run one NON required raid each week on Saturday evening 6pm-9pm Central. We are looking for casual, leveling, experienced, new, or returning players. 3Cgamers.com has a few openings as well at this time: Event Officer: This person creates, runs, & coordinates guild & community events. All events are sponsored with guild funds. Asst. Raid Lead: You will be responsible for communicating with the guilds raid officer to help with strats, & coordination of all guild raids. You will fill in as the raid lead on nights the raid officer can not attend. Event Staff: A support position for the event officer, to help in planning and running of guild and community events. 3C is a proud sponsor of the Starting Zone Podcast. We hope to see you all in game and have a fun BfA madjax#1502 3Cgamers.comRibi0 4d
4d Looking for guild I can play all roles and I am available any time. I am casual but looking to step up to raid progression and pvp. Looking to join a mature guild, and looking for like minded people to practice with. Must be friendly, have a sense of humor, and no elitest snobs please.Wethorns4 4d
4d [A]<Lion's Renegades> - Casual Raiding Guild Lion's Renegades Alliance - US - Aggramar/Fizzcrank About Us The Lion’s Renegades is a Social Casual Raiding guild in World of Warcraft. We have set our sights on all Heroic and Normal End Game content and having fun while defeating bosses. We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment. So what are we looking for? We are looking for mature working adults who enjoy playing video games and want a social group to be a part of, completing content in WoW and playing other games on the side. We are open to people who have never raided before or are new to the game. We do not mind teaching and helping people out. What Roles are you looking for? We have filled all of our core roles for our raid team, however we still have room for DPS or DPS with Tanks/Heals as off specs that can be flexible to fill as needed. We are always open to those that are just looking for a home to do dungeons, level, island expeditions, warfronts or pvp with. What are the plans for raiding in BfA? Two Night Schedule with a Focus on Normal and then Heroic Raid Content. Thursday and Friday Evening 8 to 10 PM Eastern Time. This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games. Have Questions or Ready to Sign Up? So if all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.lionsrenegades.com and put in an application. You can also reach us via: Ziri - Guild Master Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 Discord - Ziri#0004 Faiery - Recruitment Officer Battle.net - Faiery#1306 Discord - Faiery#8731Ziritrix15 4d
5d 3 [H] players LF raiding guild (1H/2DPS) Myself and two friends are looking to find a raiding guild that raids preferably later in the evening. Nights of the week are flexible. 1 UH DK (myself). I can also tank if needed. 1 Mistweaver Monk 1 Havoc DH Looking for a guild that has a track record of at least AOTC completion, players who know their classes and aren't getting carried, and a laid back atmosphere.Reciprocity0 5d
6d [A]Zero Fox is recruting Raiders. <Zero Fox>, an alliance weekend raiding guild located on Fizzcrank/Aggramar server, is looking for reliable raiders for BFA. Our guild leaders/officers were 11/11H in Antorus and we are looking to build a solid core for the upcoming expansion. Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm-9:30pm CST. Optional raid nights will be posted as needed or requested. We also have a core group that runs M+ weekly. Top key has been +25 if memory serves. What we expect from you! Moderate maturity. This doesn't mean we have to act like old grandparents, but if you can't take a joke, you might want to reconsider your interest in our guild. We rag on each other fairly regularly. Do your homework If you choose to become part of the raid team, you are expected to know all boss fights as it pertains to your role. Do not expect the raid leader to do your homework for you. A rudimentary explanation at the beginning of a raid night is all that should be required. Come Prepared Come to raid with all consumables; Food, flasks, potions. Many nights the guild will provide these amenities, but do not expect them all the time. Progression can be very taxing on the guild bank. Professionalism While we DO joke a lot and rag on each other a lot, the guild will not tolerate racism or sexism on any level. There is no 3 strike rule. You start dropping racial slurs and you're gone. What can you expect from Zero Fox? Environment A fun, social environment meant to foster a sense of community. Success! All of us working together is a recipe for success. I would like to see us as a top 5-10 guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank! We have to work together to make it happen! We are a very social guild but we are a little rough around the edges with our humor at times. You must be 18+ to join. I have enough to worry about without having to deal with an angry parent who heard something over discord that they didn't want to hear. We are NOT an elitist guild. We are very laid back and even if you feel like you are not up to par with raiding skills or have never raided before, we will be happy to teach you. I have been raiding since Vanilla and am very well versed in all aspects of raiding. I do NOT profess to be an expert at every class, but I know where to find the answers you may be looking for. If all of this sounds good, or you just have questions, please add my battle tag: MugsyMalone#11293 or you can visit www.zerofoxwow.com. Thanks for reading and see you in game!Peelornoheal4 6d
6d <Symphonia> LFM raiders for BFA! <Symphonia> is a raiding guild wishing to push progression come BFA. We are social and enjoy chatting on discord but at the same time want to progress. This guild is filled with experienced players that are both friendly and helpful. We want to keep the friendly social atmosphere and community but do raiding at a higher level. What are we doing right now? (updated 7/29) Currently, admins are assessing skills of current guild mates to put into groups for push for dungens when BFA comes out. We pair people up based on skill level and keep people the same level together. We are training players not quite at the progression level up to see if they are able to raid progression with us or if they will continue to raid casually with us. We're doing what we can in the now broken raid while we wait for things to get fixed on blizzard's end. We are farming achievements and hanging out pvping with one another and talking about current changes. Raid Times We raid Tuesday - Thursday 7:30-10 server. Thursdays we currently take off or do achievements PVP / RBGs (updated 7/29) After much discussion among guild members, we have decided we want to do RBGs. Most of our raiders also pvp and we find it fun. RBGs will be Monday 7:30 - 10 server After we get around 1500 and have good attendance, we will possibly add another night and make a 'push' group to try to go for the 2k for people. What are we looking for? Maturity- Although we are social, our primary goal is progression. We need players that are mature and willing to do what is best for the group as far as progression. Progression will come first. Skill- You don't need gear to show potential. We will look at logs for ilvl and do M+ keys to gauge skill and content knowledge. We are willing to help people train up however, must be willing to learn and be open minded. Activity- We are very social and enjoy doing runs with one another. We have a very active community on discord currently constantly posting if people want to do keys or achievements. We'd like to keep the same environment and have it grow. Friendly/ Positive Attitude - This is a drama free guild and we plan to keep it that way. It will not be tolerated. We want more friendly fun people to play with. Positivity is also very important when progressing. Negative people tend to drag the group down with them and we'd rather keep keep the drive active the whole raid and be constructive. Progression Mindset and Want to Improve- In order to progress, a player needs to constantly trying to better themselves in the game. In here, we want to help others improve and push each other to excel. We expect players to keep updated on changes in the game and watch and/or read up on fights BEFORE the raid. Come with flask, food, runes and whatever you as a raider know you need for raiding seriously. Roles Healers -We currently have enough but as we grow and get more dps, we will need more. We're currently rocking a 2 rdruid and disc priest. DPS - Currently looking for everything. We are still rather small and growing. However, a smexy lock for cookies and a closet would be great. If you have any question or want to come talk to us feel free to add on btag and discord :) Btag: Yosh#1661 Discord: Yume#1173Yumemaria16 6d
Aug 10 Horde LFG BFA Raids Looking for an active guild or group that's casual to medium core on raiding. i have all classes to 100+ and willing to fill missing roles though would prefer tank/dps. Raid time I can attend is 8 AM-2 PM or 7PM-10PM central, weekends are less restrictive.Kamigawa0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Seeking Guild I just got back to playing a week ago. I left during Mist but did play Warlords for a month before Legion launched. during Mist and before that i enjoyed raiding and pvp. Joined FTAs any chance I got but was in more with the player named Peak if he still plays of anyone remembers those fun times. Looking for a guild that like to have fun. I gots a warrior, warlock, mage and a priest. I'm not political correct and will laugh at fart jokes. Yeah I should grow up but who doesn't laugh a good fart joke? I don't watch the chat much since i'm trying to get my toons lvled. So if you would like to get a hold of in game feel free to send a message by mailDrbwacko5 Aug 10
Aug 9 Holy Priest Discussion Group https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3kEnePjSXBb?region=US&faction=Alliance. Use this link to join the discussion on everything Holy Priest for BFA. Talent builds, stat weights and so on. Hope to see you inside!Peelornoheal0 Aug 9
Aug 8 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 8
Aug 8 Seeking Active PvP Players Hello! <Zero Fox> is currently recruiting active PvP players to join its growing PvP teams. We welcome all players, the only requirements are that you listen to the BG leader and enjoy sticking it to the Horde! Any interested players can send me an in-game mail, whisper this character, or add my BTag (Tyler294#1852). For the Alliance!Talariye0 Aug 8
Aug 6 Veteran transfer looking for guild Veteran player transfer looking for guild. Came from daggerspine too much pvp. I’ve been playing a mage since 2006. Have heirlooms so will be leveling fast. Laid back and really social. Really take pride in being part of a fun guild. My toon name is Kevonsus. Thank you so much for consideration. Have funKevonsus3 Aug 6
Aug 6 Looking for Guild I am looking for a guild that runs mythics and raids. I'm really new to WoW and looking for a group to join and learn/grow with. I am dedicated and am trying to learn as much as i can about everything. I have done heroic dungeons but that is about as far as I've gone. I really want to get into it but getting my foot in the door seems to be the hardest part. I am available from 6-10 Monday-Thursday and 6 Friday to 10 Sunday. Feel free to message me at any time with questions. Thank you.Timau2 Aug 6
Aug 6 Way more Horde than Alliance Is it just me or does the horde vastly outnumber the alliance on aggramar. I was doing the world quests in darkshore and you can barely pop out of stealth for 5 seconds before you get pounced by 3 horde guys.Rumthorp4 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H] <Shoulders for Saurfang> <Shoulders for Saurfang> is proud to announce that it is recruiting for guild members on Aggramar-Fizzcrank! <SFS> is a local guild charter of the broader community, as seen on: 1. r/wow here (https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/946mfy/introducing_sfs_shoulders_for_saurfang_2018/) 2. Kotaku here (https://kotaku.com/world-of-warcraft-players-are-removing-pieces-of-armor-1828098458) 3. EGM here (http://www.egmnow.com/articles/features/meet-the-fan-bringing-honor-back-to-world-of-warcrafts-horde/) 4. Taliesin & Evitel Do Games here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu4HWdGOgwE). Our fearless leader, Riizu, has sent us out as apostles to spread the world beyond the community, which we would love for you to join with this invitation code (YeZwOZWuy3M), and to expand out to local servers us Shoulderless mods and members inhabit. In solidarity with Saurfang, we old and young soldiers of the Horde throw down our pauldrons and protest an honorless Warchief. For those unaware, here is Riizu's original reddit post: ... For those truly interested, find me (Liriandre, Artoria, or Minazukii) in game or post here, and I'll find you! Join our community too, and reach out to ask any questions or if you have any thoughts about events. We have an event coming up for the entire community with more information here (https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/94nuxb/presenting_the_first_shoulders_for_saurfang_event/), and we can plan on doing similar things on our server too! In general, we are looking to add recruits for all levels of content, and since I'm in the final stages of my PhD, I'm not entirely sure how much time I can commit to leading a raid team just yet, even though I'm a vanilla vet with some experience in raid organizing and recruiting. I'm willing to keep this movement rolling, and with your help, we can make our voices heard across the server! So come on board, and show us your support for your Warchief, and experience BfA with a chip on our shoulder and a spring in our step. For Saurfang, and for Zappyboi (Zekhan, I know), we fight! And please, just for the sake of being chill for one second, no !@#$posts or canned "Sylvanas did nothing wrong" trash comments. I know I'm bound to get them, but we at #SFS dig the idea of real lore-inspired community involvement, and we earnestly look forward to seeing how this Horde narrative shakes out. We want to do it together with those old schoolers who are grooving on the Saurfang vibe, and wanna bring back some of that Old Horde flavor to their expansion game play. No strict RP'ing necessary, either, but for the sake of the cosmetic choice, we like sharing shoulderless pics in Discord to show our allegiance! Our community is super cool, and everyone for the most part is lovely, so join our local chapter today, won't you? :) Lok'tar ogar!Liriandre1 Aug 6
Aug 6 <Idea of Order>[A] Mythic Raid Recruitment <Idea of Order> [A] [US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank] My first and currently only priority in creating this guild is to become the #1 mythic raiding guild on my home server, something I've tried at least once in every expac in someone else's guild to mixed results. If a brand new fresh start with a newly created guild that has a singular goal in mind is what you're looking for, then this is the right place for you. I think the best thing I can do in this post is try my hardest to convince any potential applicant that, first, I am a capable raider although I may lack some experience compared to those I'm trying to recruit, and second, that I'm willing to put the work into this that is necessary. Beginning On Friday 8/4 I opened the guild, opened a discord server, and opened an enjin website, all of which I'm making changes too day-by-day. I have one person helping me in all of this, which logically means I'm at least 18 people short of any semblance of a mythic raid team, and only 5 days before BFA launches. If you're looking for an established community that won't struggle somewhat through BFA's first tier to solidify a team, then this won't be the place for you. At least not yet. Raid Times: My and My helper's schedule are, for the most part, clear every single evening to raid but Friday, and will happily formulate a raid schedule more closely based on the need of a few core members to start. For Reference however, Raids will start no sooner than 7:30 pm CT, and end no later than 12:30 am CT. About Me: I have very few credentials as a high tier raider, despite my confidence in my skill. I've spent most of my time on wow in US-Aggramar, a medium pop server for most of its life (until the recent merge) that was always near the bottom in progression. During Cataclysm I spent time securing 5th on the server in DS with a brand new guild made that patch. Most recently in Nighthold I xfered servers to Stormrage to raid with a guild that I was able to help clear 7/10 mythic before I quit the expansion. I'm a high school teacher IRL and am capable of leading, being clear and concise in communication, and have the time to dedicate. TLDR: Brand new guild made 8/4/18 pushing for #1 mythic raiding guild on US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank despite a lack of experience. triblood#1471Crevera0 Aug 6
Aug 5 WTS Full Clear Heroic Antorus and MORE! Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance Currently Selling • Shackled Ur’zul Mount from Mythic Argus the Unmaker • Cutting Edge: Mythic Argus achievement (This achievement disappears on July 10 or July 17 when pre-patch hits!) • Violet Spellwing Mount and Ahead of the Curve: Heroic Argus the Unmaker • Full Clear Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne • Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul’dan • Heroic Kil’jaeden • Mythic +15s completed on time CONTACT Add Lup#11167 on BNET for info on prices and timesLupp4 Aug 5
Aug 4 Heavy Junkbox Doing the insane and looking to buy as many of these as i can. looks like I'll need 1405 total. feel free to message me and we'll work out a price.Edyrm0 Aug 4
Jul 30 <Hitpoints> is LFM for BFA <Hitpoints> is a new raiding guild looking to get off the ground and put together a team to push Heroic and eventually Mythic in BFA. We're a pretty experienced group of players that are more than happy to help each other out and be social in discord. At our core we're looking to foster a progression mindset where our raiders can participate in higher level raiding, while working with less experienced raiders to improve and join our ranks, as well as running other content like PVP, achievement runs, and more for our more casual members. What are we all about? We're a small group of friends that have been raiding between the Heroic and Mythic level for several expansions and, after floating around a number of guilds on Aggramar and other servers, are looking to set off on our own with some fellow !@#$posters that like killing bosses (and are pretty good at it!) with a sense of humor. We don't expect that everyone joining us have top percentile parses on every fight. We're more than happy to work together to improve using guides, logs, and one-on-one training, but we expect that you have the mindset to improve. We all play this game to have fun, and while we're very progression oriented we always have enjoyment in mind. If you raid with us you will never be expected to be a perfect player, we are not a top 500 guild, so long as you have the mindset to improve and perform well you'll always be welcome with us! When do we raid? We're somewhat flexible and our times may shift somewhat to accommodate schedules but we're currently looking at Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:30-9pm PDT (West coast). We also have plans to open up a more casual raid night for alts and social raiders which will be set depending on demand. What do we need? As we're still getting off the ground we're looking for all roles. Since we're still putting together our team we're welcoming any members or interested players to raid with us, though as we fill out we'll be restricting our raids to permanent raiders that must fill out an application on our site. Don't worry, we don't bite, we do this only to ensure that potential raiders will be a good fit for the team, and that our guild will be a good fit for you! Tank We currently have two tanks lined up, though are open to an experienced player taking over as one of our main tanks. DPS We want you! We're looking to fill a number of both melee and ranged slots and all classes are welcome. Heals Though we have some of our healers accounted for we're still looking to fill a few positions, especially any priests, druids, or pallies. Feel like giving us a shot? We'd love to hear from you and are more than happy to answer some questions or even hop into discord for a chat. You can check out our website to find more info or fill out an application if you're interested in becoming a permanent raider with us! Website: https://hitpoints.enjin.com/ Discord: Ascension#3096 Btag: Ascension#1545 or Bolshevik#11385Tolian0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Restoring Casual Guild [A] Legacy Hello, Legacy is recruiting players who are looking for a casual guild to hang out and explore new content. All are welcome! -SkulSkulblaka1 Jul 29
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 Delete Delete plzShánks0 Jul 26
Jul 24 Small Casual Guild looking to grow... We are a small, fairly new guild of very laid back, very friendly, casual players. KCLionhearts No pressure, no requirements really aside from just being a nice person. With different schedules and a life happens sort of approach to playing when we are able to, the idea is to just have more cool people join in and group up when it works. We are laid back sorts of people who enjoy playing the game so its not just dungeons and raids but also leveling and sharing what we can with the guild so everyone can benefit. If you are still working towards 110 or getting pathfinder done or getting Argus done or wherever you're at, no problem. We'll help you with what we can. From questing to pet battles to professions etc. We enjoy sharing in the experience. The only type of thing that won't be tolerated is drama. If something doesn't go as planned or you think it's okay to call a guild member stupid or too slow or just generally tend to jump all over people for not being as good as you are at the game...this is not the place for you. As the GM, I take it very seriously when someone chooses to throw insults instead of advice or encouragement. I will not sit by and let it go. You could have the best gear possible and all the knowledge and skill of a top WoW competitor, it will not matter. Zero tolerance for being rude or insulting others. Either me or my 1st officer will listen to your side of the story though, if you want to talk about it and we tend to believe there is some good in everyone. So, if you have a healthy sense of humor, you don't take too much too seriously, you like being a casual player but would enjoy working your way towards progression with people you can get to know, we invite you to join us. Any friendly, smiling faces who would like to find a small but awesome guild to call home and to join in on helping it grow into something more... ...feel free to send us a message on Battle net: GM - KCSComer#1866 1st Officer - Dutchessann#1352Cedell0 Jul 24
Jul 23 [A] <Order of the Raven] Casual+ Greetings, <Order of the The Raven> Alliance-Aggramar/Fizzcrank is looking for a few people to balance out our roster for Battle for Azeroth. We consider ourselves a Casual+ guild that thrives on two main ideals. 1. Provide a relaxed, fun, and positive raid environment. 2. Pursue meaningful progression to the best of our abilities. We finished 11/11 HC, getting AoTC on all raid tiers prior as well. We are currently looking for the following classes. 1-2 Warlocks (Any spec) 1 Druid (Balance) 1 Death Knight (DPS main spec, with a tank off spec when needed) 1 Rogue (Any spec) All applications are considered so feel free to fill one out. We are a mature guild so be 18+. http://apply.orderoftheraven.org/ to join!Razclaw0 Jul 23
Jul 22 Any old-school Aggramarians here? Hey all, Amid all the recruiting and selling I see, I kind of got nostalgic for when this forum was like a community. They didn't know me - I lurked a lot back then (late 2006 / early 2007) trying to understand the game. Much of what I read here, I found confusing but fascinating. :) I remember names like Ayup, Mayo, Dara, and some others. They'd have their ongoing conversations, arguments, etc. Seemed like a group of people that'd hung out together for awhile. I'm not one of those "everything was better in Vanilla" people, but I do kind of miss the server community from back then. Also, if your Old School Fizzcrank folks, speak up too. I won't know your names, but I'm sure you have your own stories.Sarabande16 Jul 22
Jul 21 Agg&Fz OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 17 19 Aggramar Battleground Group Hi I'm looking for people interested in playing 19 bg bracket-on Aggramar and I guess Fizzcrank if they are guild compatible and whatnot. I have a 19 druid and I've noticed from youtubers who play the game that if you have friends on a bg team its alot more fun and successful. Please message me if you are even a little bit interested. As its easy to get a character to 19 and im sure we can work something out time zone wise so we could play together.Oriande0 Jul 17
Jul 17 19 Aggramar Battleground Group Hi I'm looking for people interested in playing 19 bg bracket-on Aggramar and I guess Fizzcrank if they are guild compatible and whatnot. I have a 19 druid and I've noticed from youtubers who play the game that if you have friends on a bg team its alot more fun and successful. Please message me if you are even a little bit interested. As its easy to get a character to 19 and im sure we can work something out time zone wise so we could play together.Oriande0 Jul 17
Jul 16 <Althalus> AOTC Guild LFM Althalus is a casual raiding guild with a core group that has been together since early BC. We're a group of friendly adults that spend plenty of time in VC being inappropriate, all while keeping a friendly/team oriented atmosphere. We are currently recruiting all classes/roles, but have a specific need for DPS and heals to expand our raid team for BfA. (AOTC achieve for all Legion Raids). Progression nights are Tues / Thurs from 6:30-9:30 server time. Normal runs on Sunday to gear alts / new recruits if needed, and many Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Expectations: Know your class, put effort into knowing the fights, show up on time. We are by no means a hardcore raiding team, and do not require maxed out AP, etc. As long as you can pull your weight in raid (including mechanics), you've got a spot with us. RL gets in the way sometimes, and we totally understand that. If you have interest you can message me in game: Târâ, Tärä, or Tara#12684 on bnet.Tarrahh14 Jul 16
Jul 15 <A><Conquest> New Alliance Raiding Guild Conquest is a new alliance guild looking to form up and build the best guild possible heading into BfA. We will be a home for all the returning players who are looking for a fresh start heading into BfA. Our endgame goal is raiding but to begin BfA we will be organizing mythics/Mythics+ to gear up heading into raids. We will also have off night events and many fun things. For more info pst me in game or add mike#11840Baito1 Jul 15
Jul 13 Fate Recruiting For BFA. <Fate>is a new guild recruiting for BFA. Our focus is Mythic plus and Mythic raiding. Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 to 12 eastern ST. All roles are open currently. Pst for more info.Raid leader is 4/11 Mythic. Former cutting edge. Our main goal is to get leveled quickly in order to get into mythics and eventually mythic plus and raiding when we are full. If interested add Goon#2768. All roles are available.Shaolinwolf1 Jul 13
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 3 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Aggramar and Fizzcrank! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 3h30pm-11h00pm Eastern everyday. You will be carried by 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Aggramar/Fizzcrank connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall6 Jul 3
Jul 2 <The Old Gods> are coming! <The Old Gods> Cross-Server & Faction Coalition now building a presence on Aggramar and Fizzcrank. Looking for people that want to help recruit and lead this new server chapter! Check out our discord to see what we're all about! https://discord.gg/cmMTyBm DM Fire if you have any questions. Thanks!Míasmå3 Jul 2
Jun 29 LF people to play with Looking for some people to play regularly and chat on discord. I played a few years back but very brief. I am still a new player and have limited knowledge so please take that into consideration before hand. If you are interested hit me up on discord JadeWolf#8478Loono1 Jun 29
Jun 27 Boosted DK lf Guild - Aggramar Server Just boosted this DK not that long ago and im looking for a different guild to join on the Aggramar server. Just want to branch out and meet more folk interested in raiding and progression and what not. What I'm looking For - A guild who has active members. A fair number of guilds I've been in have been "massive guilds" but had next to nobody online - Raids Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday as with my current work schedule these three are my off days and I don't forsee this changing any time soon. I'd love to actually do more than LFR (because god what a pain LFR is) but when I have to work on weekends and everyone wants to raid weekends, well ya. Kinda cant do that. - Friendly, i know it seems kinda dumb to state but im not a hardcore raider and dont want that super hardcore attitude all the time. - Aggramar Server ONLY I am not made of money, and dont support the idea of Microtransactions at the best of times, so I'm not throwing $32 CAD at the screen to transfer to a different server. Things You Need to Know About Me - I am a graveyard shift. That means I work overnight, from 11 PM to 7 AM usually. - My timezone is MST (GMT -7) which is one hour behind server time. (IE 10 AM Server time is 9 AM my time) - I'm not always super social all the time and there are times I tend to just tune people out. Just who I am. If i dont always respond in guild chat or on Discord right away usually im occupied with something else or just didnt see it. I mean as little offense as possible. - Im still working the kinks out of Blood DK and im not quite used to everything at the moment. I like Tanking, I enjoy figuring out these things. - I tend to do things my way, IE i dont handle it well when I get people telling me to do things their way because their way is more effective or better or w/e. I'm playing this game for fun, so im doing it my way. Thats about it. Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider. If you add me, do please tell me its in regards to my post on the forums. Battletag: Ultima228#1449 Discord: Ultima228#9101Ultima1 Jun 27
Jun 21 LF casual, newbie friendly guild Two newbie players looking for a suitable, casual guild on Aggramar. I played briefly a few years back, my companion is completely new. We are enjoying exploring game content, questing, and figuring out how to run our characters a team. We are interested in finding people to tackle instances with us. People who can run characters near the same levels as ours so we can learn to play our roles in a proper group....rather than serving as loot bags and xp sponges following a higher level character who can solo the instance without us. We are typically online between 9 and 11 p.m. Central. We run our mains as a team, but also run some alts when we aren't online together.Cullinreed1 Jun 21
Jun 19 <Incursio Tres> 10/11M LFM for BFA Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Wednesday & Sunday. We have a completely optional alt run on Tuesdays from 7-10 CST, and have Mythic + teams that run every night of the week. We are 11/11H, 10/11M Antorus. Incursio Tres of Fizzcrank-US is a guild made up of experienced and successful cutting edge raiders looking for a more casual end content atmosphere. We have been the top Alliance guild on Fizzcrank/Aggramar since Hellfire Citadel. We enjoy tackling mythic content while still maintaining a very relaxed and casual raid schedule. We are a great fit for anyone who enjoys the challenges of mythic content while being in a fun and nontoxic raiding environment. What we are looking for We are always recruiting! Applicants must have a demonstrated ability to play class effectively in end-game raid environment(Warcraft Log Parses). Due to our emphasis on enjoyment, we place a lot of importance on good attitude and positive behavior. If interested apply at https://www.incursiotres.com or contact me in game battletag Bomdsquad#1388Eglador0 Jun 19
Jun 19 LF Guild LF Guild Returning player and wife looking for mostly active adult older guild. We like to level, dungeons, raids (probably not mythic material). We are in the process of leveling our toons for more activity in expansion. Send mail to thorunbattle if you are recruiting, and we sound like a good fit.Thorunbattle0 Jun 19
Jun 7 <Refrigeraiders> 6/11 M Antorus, LF RDPS <Refrigeraiders> is a recently revitalized guild looking to progress through end game content with mythic aspirations. We are a close group of friends who recently decided to enter back into the raiding world, with most of us having multiple server first clearing experiences from Illidan and Kil’jaeden in The Burning Crusade, to more recent expansions such as Cataclysm, MoP and Legion where multiple members continued playing on as the leaders of other server first guilds. Since coming back, some of our raiding accomplishments include the realm first AotC completion in every content tier since our reformation in BRF, as well as Cutting Edge Xavius and Realm First! Xavius in Legion. Currently, we are 6/11 Mythic Antorus. ... Raid Times: Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. We expect that as a raid member: - You should be able to maintain 90% raid availability, we have a tight core that does not have substitutes some nights due to real life restrictions. Advanced warning of any absence at least the morning of a raid night is required, though the night before is preferable. - You should know your class! Being able to switch between specs is crucial as we continue to progress. - You should have prior raiding experience and a competent knowledge base of your class. We may expect you to perform a certain raid function you might not usually do and you will be required to adapt to such situations in raid. - You should have a functioning microphone and be able to use it. - You should be able to take a joke, we are a mature (though often childish) bunch of friends who often shenaniganize one another. - Most importantly, you should be able to have fun and know that at the root of all our madness, we are just a bunch of people trying to have fun in a competitive venue. We have a 0% tolerance policy for any elitism, condescension or malicious behaviour. Any and all suggestions or complaints should be voiced in a constructive and positive manner. For more information or an invite, you can contact the following people in game on Aggramar, Alliance: ... Thank you for taking the time to hear a bit about our guild, we genuinely hope to see you in game!Gfry8 Jun 7
Jun 7 Covetous (Horde-Aggramar/Fizzcrank) The Legion is almost over and the Battle for Azeroth is almost upon us! <Covetous> is a dedicated raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our team! :D (Casuals are welcome as well!) (25+ age requirement) Heroic typically is on farm very fast and we push Mythic content. Outside of raiding we run achievements, mount and mog farming, M+ and just having a good time. Generally in need of DPS, however with BFA starting soon the raiding roster will be flexible! So join now and make some new friends! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time btag: Jezzebella#11565Jezie0 Jun 7
Jun 7 H-<Covetous>-Recruiting for Mythic Raids Covetous (Horde-Aggramar) is a fun, laid back and semi-hard core raiding guild looking for more raiders (Heal/DPS) for Mythic Raiding. Guild also does M+ dungeons and a weekly normal Antorus for alts. 1/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic Antorus https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time Saturday Alt Run - 8 PM - Until complete Central Time btag: Trog#1240Troggles7 Jun 7
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 31 Haven't Played Since Warlords, LF Guild What the title says. I last played two years ago and am looking to get back into the game. I wasn't a crazy raider but cleared a few mythic bosses in warlords so I'm at least somewhat capable of following directions. I also liked to pvp just a bit on the side. I know my character says I have a guild here but in game I don't, it just hasn't updated for some reason. Anyway, if you're looking to add one to your ranks for dungeons, raids, pvp or anything as a group send me a message/inv, thanks.Legotard0 May 31
May 30 Resto Druid LF raiding guild 958 Resto Druid LF raiding guild. prefer ending before 10pm server timeEvilgroot1 May 30