Aggramar and Fizzcrank

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1d <Refrigeraiders> 4/11 M Antorus, LF RDPS <Refrigeraiders> is a recently revitalized guild looking to progress through end game content with mythic aspirations. We are a close group of friends who recently decided to enter back into the raiding world, with most of us having multiple server first clearing experiences from Illidan and Kil’jaeden in The Burning Crusade, to more recent expansions such as Cataclysm, MoP and Legion where multiple members continued playing on as the leaders of other server first guilds. Since coming back, some of our raiding accomplishments include the realm first AotC completion in every content tier since our reformation in BRF, as well as Cutting Edge Xavius and Realm First! Xavius in Legion. Currently, we are 4/11 Mythic Antorus. ... Raid Times: Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. We expect that as a raid member: - You should be able to maintain 90% raid availability, we have a tight core that does not have substitutes some nights due to real life restrictions. Advanced warning of any absence at least the morning of a raid night is required, though the night before is preferable. - You should know your class! Being able to switch between specs is crucial as we continue to progress. - You should have prior raiding experience and a competent knowledge base of your class. We may expect you to perform a certain raid function you might not usually do and you will be required to adapt to such situations in raid. - You should have a functioning microphone and be able to use it. - You should be able to take a joke, we are a mature (though often childish) bunch of friends who often shenaniganize one another. - Most importantly, you should be able to have fun and know that at the root of all our madness, we are just a bunch of people trying to have fun in a competitive venue. We have a 0% tolerance policy for any elitism, condescension or malicious behaviour. Any and all suggestions or complaints should be voiced in a constructive and positive manner. For more information or an invite, you can contact the following people in game on Aggramar, Alliance: ... Thank you for taking the time to hear a bit about our guild, we genuinely hope to see you in game!Gfry5 1d
2d [A] <Expire> 2/11M looking DPS and a healer Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently 11/11H and 2/11M. Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun. At the moment we are actively recruiting some specific DPS classes for our core raid team and 1 holy priest so that we can push farther into Mythic Antorus. If interested feel free to add OnlyHalide#1168 on bnet or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.Potpies0 2d
6d <Pylon Down>LF Raiders! T-TH 7:30-10pm PST Hello all! <Pylon Down> Horde guild is looking for more raiders! Our raid times are Tues, Weds and Thurs 7:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST (9:30 - 12:00 Server time). Current Needs: Ranged / Resto Shaman / Windwalker Monk All exceptional applicants will be considered and are welcome! We are looking for consistent players who are interested in Mythic progression/raiding to join our team! We are currently 11/11 H Antorus and 5/9 M TOS {when the content was current, took a break from Mythic Antorus to give people real life time for holidays and are picking it up again}. Our guild members also do Mythic+ and some PvP. We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman with a good damage off-spec. Please seek us out if you're interested in joining! Ballinology#1473 or Shenzzi#1912Shenzzi11 6d
6d [Horde]<Demonic>LF Co-Guild Leader & Officers Hello! I am the guild leader of the guild called Demonic. We are currently looking for a Co-Guilder to help with the leadership and making the guild a better place. We also have a total 422 guild members. A year ago we had a member cap, but we chilled off with inviting people and the realm died a little. We are also looking for officers to help with the guild when we have issues. P.S. If you have any experince with being a Raid leader we are also looking for them, we are going to start to raid when we got everything set up. If you are interested please contact me Either in game or my discord at Dustings#7642[i][/i]Sarthorian0 6d
Jan 12 US Army (A) guild Anyone know what happened to the US Army guild?Equillibrium0 Jan 12
Jan 10 <Althalus> AOTC Guild 8/11 H Antorus Althalus is a casual raiding guild with a core group that has been together since early BC. We're a group of friendly adults that spend plenty of time in VC being inappropriate, all while keeping a friendly/team oriented atmosphere. We are currently recruiting all classes/roles, but have a specific need for DPS and heals to expand our raid team. This expansion, we've cleared EN, ToV, NH and Tomb with the AOTC achievement for all. Progression nights are Tues / Thurs from 6:30-9:30 server time. Normal runs on Sunday to gear alts / new recruits if needed, and many Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Expectations: Know your class, put effort into knowing the fights, show up on time. We are by no means a hardcore raiding team, and do not require maxed out AP, etc. As long as you can pull your weight in raid (including mechanics), you've got a spot with us. RL gets in the way sometimes, and we totally understand that. If you have interest you can message me in game: Târâ, Tärä, or Tara#12684 on bnet.Tarrahh6 Jan 10
Jan 9 <Thieves and Kings> Recruiting! Raid Content cleared: 11/11N 4/11H Times we raid: We raid from 7:30 - 10pm server time (CST) Wed and Thurs. Looking for: Heals and DPS for Heroic progression. Everything for M+ and other stuff. We recently had several members of our guild have to leave due to real life. We're adults and we understand this happens. They also do not know when they'll be back so we need to refill the ranks. This is a game real life will always comes first. We're drama free except for a lone Warlock who likes to put closets to the abyss and place cookies under elevators. We have groups that run M+, PvP groups, and other casual things. We're not an elitist group, just a casual bunch that gets stuff done. We use Discord and a few of us almost live in there after work until the wee hours of the morning. If you're interested just post here with a good contact time and name ingame and one of the officers will get in touch with you.Shometsu1 Jan 9
Jan 9 Prot/Fury War LF Guild 932 fury/937 prot, looking for casual raiding guild on alliance side. I like progression-minded raiding, but fun is what I play this game for, not heroic+ kills. If interested, pm me at Jaiso#1691.Luxion0 Jan 9
Jan 9 Horde RP Guild: Seeking Interest Greetings Aggramar-Fizzcrank, Any Horde RP guilds out there? If not, I'm thinking about piecing one together. Any and all RPers (first time or vets) let me know if you are interested, and we can start from the ground up, as it were. I'm new to RP, but find it interesting in this sleepy, end of expac content drought. I'm open to suggestions about the nature of the guild. --- A bit of my history: I have been playing since Vanilla, I am casual with regards to raid schedules (not enough time to commit), and I travel between the UK and the US regularly (messy time-zones). I've played my paladin since January 2007 (BC Launch reroll!), and ever since WoD, I've been quite on and off with raiding. After testing out RP on Moon Guard briefly, I found myself enjoying the communal storytelling, and it inspired me to give an RP group a try on this server, and see if anyone else is willing to give it a go. I'm originally from Illidan server, but ended up here last year with some friends. With enough interest or info, I'll begin to piece together a broader situation for the forming of the guild, as well as post a character introduction. I should note that I have ran three large, successful guilds in the past, but I'm quite rusty, and would love it if some vets of RP would like to help out! Any and all constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. :) Cheers, Artoria SunsorrowArtoria0 Jan 9
Jan 8 Alliance Reroll Forming - Join us! Hello Aggramar and Fizzcrank players! Wanted to share that I have a new alliance reroll guild forming. I know that this is not for every one but wanted to spread the word. You can learn more from our official post here. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760758202 You can join our discussions in our Discord - https://discord.gg/fGk8cSN Good luck in your Azeroth adventures! Lilasea DuskwalkerLilasea0 Jan 8
Jan 8 [H] <Guild Against Humanity> LFM! [6/11H] Guild Against Humanity is a casual raiding guild on the Aggramar and Fizzcrank Servers. We are looking for more members to add to our weekend raiding team. Currently we have a need for DPS and Healers. We are currently 6/11 Heroic Antorus and #18 on our server. Horde side, we are #5! Our raids times are 6:30-9pm on Fridays and 6-9pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Please, if you're looking for a guild on the horde side, consider us. Just leave what you're interested in bringing in this thread or reach out to one of our members in-game. They'll direct you to the right people. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Guild+against+HumanityFeronordie0 Jan 8
Jan 3 (A)<Scarlet Crusade Reborn> Recruiting! If you enjoy a good raid, bg, dungeon, and community, you should join my small but hopeful guild, The Scarlet Crusade Reborn, take off again! Come one Come all! I really want to rebuild my Rated PvP team and Mythic team, but that's up to the interest shown. Bank has tonnes of mats and enough g-repairs for all. Mail my toon or /w me if you are interested.Craven1 Jan 3
Dec 29 <An Attempt was Made> is Recruiting! <An Attempt was Made> is a newly formed guild looking to create a base of members. We are three friends with Mythic raiding experience looking to create a normal/heroic raiding group for Antorus, and to continue through into Battle for Azeroth, with the potential for Mythic raiding in the future. We are currently recruiting all players at level 110, casuals and hardcore players alike. We currently plan to raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30 - 10:30 CST / 8:30 - 11:30 EST, however we are still looking for members who are interested in raiding. If you are interested in joining, please add Corgi#11761, Tokaji#1927, or Zellgius#11561, or whisper us in game on our characters Corgi-Fizzcrank, Junei-Fizzcrank, or Zellgius-Fizzcrank.Corgi1 Dec 29
Dec 26 Selling KSM and Antorus Clear Pst me or send me in-game mail to schedule an appointment today. 200K gold for KSM. Antorus is negotiable. Run is guaranteed, have a hit squad ready to roll.Hemeraser0 Dec 26
Dec 25 Older rare items looking to sell Ive found and posted Stonevault Bonebreaker and Pattern: Barbaric Belt on the AH. With as rare as these items i wanted to advertise in case anyone was interested.Punchbank0 Dec 25
Dec 20 H-<Covetous>-Recruiting for Mythic Raids Covetous (Horde-Aggramar) is a fun, laid back and semi-hard core raiding guild looking for more raiders (Heal/DPS) for Mythic Raiding. 10/11 Heroic 11/11 Normal Antorus https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time btag: Trog#1240Troggles3 Dec 20
Dec 19 (A)Adult Casual-Progression Recruiting! Heroes of Cybertron is rebuilding our raid team from the ground up and we'd love to have you! TL;DR version: adults with busy lives, raiding current content but can't afford to be on 24/7 for super-hardcore raiding. Motto is "pew pew without the QQ". Who we are: Adults with an average guildie age range of 30-70+ (but we welcome ALL ages - behavior is everything). We all have families and jobs, so we built this guild back in Cata for people with families and jobs. We are super friendly and welcoming and anti-elitist. Who we are NOT: Online 24/7 and heroic raiding all week long. The raid team: Until recently we were raiding heroic ToS every Tuesday/Thursday night. Unfortunately, we lost too many raiders simply due to game burnout, so we need to fill those slots back in so we can get back to raiding. In the interim, we are running Mythic +'s those nights. While building the new team, we will focus on normal raids, then go back to heroic if/when we get good enough for it again. Schedule: Currently Mon/Wed nights @7:30pm CST but that is *flexible* and may change to fit the new roster's requirements. Like I said, we're the guild for people with busy lives, so schedules written in stone aren't our thing! We will try to accommodate your schedule into our raid schedule as best we can. What we need: Presently, all roles, but especially DPS. Avoid us if: You leave a guild after a week because people aren't on 24/7, you expect the weekly schedule to be set in stone with no excuses, you are easily frustrated and prone to complaining easily, or you expect hardcore raiding. How to Join: Reply here and we'll work on scheduling a time to hook up in-game, or PM one of the following (all -Fizzcrank): * Angelusprime * Mirmorchaint * Kairavi * Tanasilin * Kisara Lastly, if you like the sound of our guild culture but are unsure if you are raider material, hit us up and let's talk about it -- We are also more than happy to teach you raiding if you're willing to learn (and patient). We have raided with WoW veterans and noobies alike for years!Angelusprime6 Dec 19
Dec 5 [H]<Months Behind> 6/11N LF Raiders! <Months Behind> is a casual progression guild on [US-Fizzcrank]. Our main goal is to progress as best we can as a team, all the while having a good time together! We are looking for consistent players who are interested in Normal and Heroic progression raiding to join our team! We are currently 6/11N. Raid Times: Wed/Fri 7:30PM - 10PM CST We also have other runs during the week for those that cannot make it on Wednesday or Friday. Recruitment Needs: All exceptional applicants, regardless of class Item Level 920+ with any previous raiding experience is preferred. Please contact me or the GM if you're interested in joining! Perzeus-Fizzcrank or Doccochran-Fizzcrant my bnet: Serbian#11607 GM bnet : Dollabills#1582Perzeus0 Dec 5
Dec 5 [A]Incursio Tres 3/11M Antorus LFM dps www.incursiotres.com/recruitment Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Wednesday & Sunday. We have a completely optional alt run on Tuesdays from 7-10 CST, and have Mythic + teams that run every night of the week. We are 3/11M Antorus and have been the top Alliance guild on the server since Hellfire Citadel. Incursio Tres of Fizzcrank-US is a guild made up of experienced and successful cutting edge raiders looking for a more casual end content atmosphere. We enjoy tackling mythic content while still maintaining a very relaxed and casual raid schedule. We are a great fit for anyone who enjoys the challenges of mythic content while being in a fun and enjoyable raiding environment. Loot distribution We use RClootcouncil with a very diplomatic and experienced loot council. Our loot philosophy is aimed at getting loot to kill bosses, not killing bosses to get loot. What we are looking for We currently have an immediate spot open for melee dps! Exceptional DPS and Healers of any class/spec welcome to apply! Due to our emphasis on raid enjoyment, we place a lot of importance on having a good attitude and being positive. What we have to offer Mythic content on a 6 hour/week raid schedule 1000g/day repairs, flasks, food, pots, gems,enchants, boe's, all raiders have everything they need to raid supplied by the guild! Fun and pleasant raid environment A casual gameplay experience, low pressure A guild that values you as a player without the threat of being 'replaced' Consistency, we ALWAYS raid. We have a very strong and committed core group that has raided together for years A social and active guild that enjoys not only raiding together but also playing other games and having IRL meetups Diplomatic leadership and officers, friendly and upbeat raiders Absolutely ZERO tolerance for drama, elitists, and negative people, period If you have any questions please contact our GM Dawgmoth, or one of our officers: Jezaebel (jezaebel#1500) and Skourge.Fraeya42 Dec 5
Dec 4 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Aggramar and Fizzcrank! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 7:15pm Eastern Monday/Friday and 2:15pm on weekends. You will be carried by 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Aggramar/Fizzcrank connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall0 Dec 4
Dec 2 943 Havoc DH LF Guild Looking for a guild that does normal/heroic/mythic raids as I have already cleared AtBT on normal. Would like to find a guild that does raid as well as keys more than 1-2 times a week. will xfer if need be and faction change.Hâte0 Dec 2
Nov 30 [A] <Weekend Warrior> - Friday/Saturday Raids <Weekend Warrior> is looking to start up a progressive focused Weekend raiding guild. Over the last few weeks I have yet to find any Friday/Saturday guild that is up to my standards, and thus my choices are either transfer or start my own guild. I've decided to start my own guild, and am looking for players to fill it and begin raiding Antorus ASAP. About Me: I'm a former hardcore raider, with a few US top kills (check my achievement dates) throughout MoP and WoD. I have been playing since Vanilla and have been raid leading for just as long. I am not by any stretch of the imagination a casual raider, however due to work my schedule is extremely limited to just weekend raiding. What I'm Looking For: I want to kill Mythic bosses while they are relevant progression bosses. That's my goal, and I plan on doing my best to get there. I'm looking for players who don't "just show up" on raid days without any preparation at all, I'm looking for those whom wish to take it to the next level. With a finite amount of time to complete raids per week, I'm looking for those willing to give 110%, come prepared and early, and have some knowledge of the fights prior. This Is Not: a carry group, do not join thinking you can put in the minimum amount of effort. Your raid position in this guild will always be challenged, and I will replace those whom think this is a free ride, or do not pull their weight. Our goal, is to kill bosses, not hand out free loot to wishy-washy players. We are not casual, if you can't handle criticism do not join. If you join, and rage because someone told you that you are doing sub-par healing/dps/tanking, you will be replaced, period. Schedule: Main raid nights are Friday & Saturday: 8:30pm-12:00am EST with a clean up day of Sunday: 8:30pm-11:00pm EST where we will flip it to normal/heroic and bring in alts. This is a raid team for those restricted to weekend raiding, but wish to remain at a high level of progression. How To Join: Contact me in game "PhiberOptik-Aggramar" or on Battle Tag: FiberOptic#11627. You can also send me a mail or reply here. What We're Looking For: We are currently looking to fill the raid team, thus all roles are available. If you wish to trial, regardless of our current roster needs, and you think you can out perform any current core raider, contact us and we will fit you in ASAP.Phiberoptik1 Nov 30
Nov 29 942 AoTC Bear Tank LF Guild Hey folks, Just like the title says, 942 AoTC bear tank looking for an active, friendly guild. One that's social, engaged, and has an established, or building raid core. I have BiS legendaries equipped and 72 traits in my artifact. Would be looking for a group to move into Anotorus progression, probably 6-9 hours a week. Weekends are possible, but not preferred, so anytime during the week is best. My most reliable availability is 9am-4pm OR 9pm and later, EST. Questions? Interested? Hit up my Btag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 29
Nov 28 (A) Trademarked 9/9H recruiting. We are always looking for more to fill our ranks. Our guild is a casual social guild that raids on weekends (Fri & Sat) 7pm central server time starting. Real life is always first here which is why we are listed as we are. However we do like to raid and expect people to come as much as possible as everyone in the group tries to make sure to attend; we also do mythic dungeons as well as pvp if we have enough interested in it. Others just work on farming and professions. There are no specific ways to play this game therefore we try to enjoy it how we like to play it. There is no wrong way. As for our Raid team we are looking for 1 healer FT and dps (prefer range) if interested you are more than welcome to whisper me, or my monk (Krismcg), Also can reach out to our GM Marilee. See ya around.Kayhllan0 Nov 28
Nov 26 lore world(s) tour idea i've been considering doing another lore field trip/old raid run for those that are interested. i haven't done one in quite a while because reasons, and the forums don't seem to be all that populated these days, at least here, but i thought i'd give 'er a shot. if anyone is interested in something like that, feel free to add me in game. it'll be fun, i promise. ;DGutentag0 Nov 26
Nov 19 [H][US]<Rum Runners>LFM for Heroic Antorus! About Us <Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank [PVE] US. Our demographic largely includes college age players and working adults; we are flexible and understanding about real life issues and focus on clearing heroic content each tier at a comfortable, relaxing pace. Our players enjoy spending time together in Discord even when not playing World of Warcraft; we enjoy playing other games together such as Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, and Ark, and our text channels are generally active during the day even while our members are at work or school. What We Offer - Active Discord community (including during off-hours) - Guild events with prizes (scavenger hunts, transmog competitions, cooking competitions and more) - Organized support system for improving gameplay - Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs - Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights - New website, www.rumrunners.club - A growing Destiny 2 Clan What We Want - Players looking to be part of a growing community, whether to raid, level or dungeon - Players with a positive attitude who are respectful toward others - Players who may not have the time or drive for mythic raiding, but still want to succeed each tier Details - Two raid teams - Blackflag – Fri/Sat 7-9:30p Eastern - Dauntless – Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern Recruiting - Blackflag – Searching for DPS, especially those with tank or healing OS - Dauntless – Searching for DPS, especially those with tank or healing OS - Always accepting social/non-raiding applicants How to Join To join the guild please read our charter and fill out an application [here](http://www.rumrunners.club/apply). For more information, contact Stormlight-Fizzcrank in game or at Battle.net tag Poros#1412, or on Discord, Lisa/Stormlight#0819 for a more immediate response. A two-week trial process is required to verify the new member fits in with our community.Stormlight4 Nov 19
Nov 13 (A) 930 DPS LF Weekend Raid Team I'm looking Fri & Sat, open to Sunday if it's a "clean up" day. I work M-F, so Sun-Thurs I have to wake up at 5am. Fri/Sat I can stay up super late and raid until whenever. Please use Discord (it's 2017). I'm 9/9H AotC, and have an excellent raiding career in the past. I'm just unable to commit to any hardcore schedules anymore. Post here with info and I'll get back to you ASAP, thanks.Mellesanna2 Nov 13
Nov 11 941 AoTC Guardian Druid LFG 941 AoTC Guardian Druid looking for a strong, solid guild with an established raid core. Alliance or Horde, it doesn't really matter to me so long as the guild is active, social, and engaged and does more than just raid log and has about a 6-9 hour/week raid schedule. My ideal times would be 9pm EST till whenever, or anytime during the day from 9am on until about 3pm. Aside from that, mostly looking for that great group of people who enjoy the game and know how to have fun. Any questions, comments, or inquiries....feel free to hit me up anytime. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 11
Oct 28 TS3 Is Bethere Then Discrod teamspeak is still better than discord my ts3 address is sfmc.guildts.comWardogdark1 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H]940 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey folks. 940 AoTC Bear Tank just looking for a good group of solid people to join up with. Social and active is a must. Currently AoTC on all tiers this xpac, but don't have any Mythic progress to show, but know the first few fights from having studied them, and looking to add those achievements to my list. And press forward from there. So all in all, wouldn't mind doing Heroic clears regularly while pushing into or working through Mythic progression. I have BiS legendaries, 66 traits....and am available any day of the week except weekends. Looking for 6-9 hours/week with a preferred start time of 9pm or later. Can go for as long as you can last. While the listed toon is Horde, I am willing to faction and even realm transfer for the right people. So any interested, feel free to hit me up on BTag listed below. BTag: Proteansoul#1851Dahmonsta0 Oct 28
Oct 24 Server discord channel If i where to make a realm discord would anyone be interested in joining could use it to post things to sell (gear runs ect) look for people to pug with guild recruitment or just a place to meet people people from our serverMattdèmon2 Oct 24
Oct 16 Exalted Order Seeks Raiders for Mythic Contact info: Fakade#1706 Current raid status: 2/9M ToS Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 server time. Thursdays are an off night for farming with alts and having a blast in discord. Other nights are for whatever you want them to be. Do some Mythic+! Clean out those bank spaces you've been telling yourself you would do! Tell some jokes! The power is yours. AotC on all prior raids this tier. We’re looking to bolster our ranks in order to continue crushing Mythic now and going forward. What am I looking for? I’m looking for funloving buttkickers that want to have fun and challenge themselves in the endgame content. Do you like to have fun? Do you have a sense of humor? (If you send me a friend request, tell me how much you love tacos to show you actually read some of this!) Can you push yourself to your best? We’ll get along just fine. I don’t care about parses. Ilvl means nothing to me. Fights are learned. Gear is acquired. I hate having to fix stupid. Can you properly handle mechanics? Can you own it if you make a mistake and work to correct? Do you have decent output based on your current gear level? Then hey hey, let’s be friends! Let’s make some explosions and unleash some facekicks. Be good, or be good at it.Kineas3 Oct 16
Oct 12 (A) Looking for a casual/weekend raid guild Hello... I'm a druid on the alliance side looking for a raiding guild. I'm mostly active during the weekends, and not always available every weekend, so I would need a guild that raids on weekends, welcomes me when I can come and is OK with it when I can't. Does such a guild even exist...? I guess I'll find out. I'm a long-time player coming back after a break (again). I have a lot of experience raiding in MoP (ran SoO like, a mi-jillion times) and early WoD... not so much since then (except LFR, witch isn't really raiding IMO). I mostly tanked, but I'm willing to fill any role. I come to raids fully enchanted with food/potions/ect, ready to give it my best effort, but I'm also there for the challenge and company. Having a good time, to me, has nothing to do with getting loot or even beating bosses. It's about facing the challenge, doing my best, and spending time with people I like. If your guild fits the description above, then please look me up!Fynnithian3 Oct 12
Oct 12 (A) 3 friends looking for guild Alliance DH tank Shaman Dps Monk Dps ilvl around 900+ Looking for a guild that is currently doing raiding and mythic dungeon. We dont need open spot to join your progression team, but if there is room we would love to join. We are also casual and would enjoy to join a guild that is fairly active.Donneloz1 Oct 12
Oct 9 KCLionhearts looking for leaders and members CancelledCedell0 Oct 9
Oct 7 Weekend Raiding Guild? 932 resto/ele Shammy lf weekend raiding guild, (thurdays would probly work too)Evilfu0 Oct 7
Oct 1 935 Prot Paladin LF 2 - 3 Night Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia1 Oct 1
Sep 30 Months Behind 9/9N 5/9H Months Behind is on Aggramar & Fizzcrank! We are a causal guild but are strict about raiding. We are recruiting all players or any level, class & experience. RAIDING: We are 9/9N and 5/9H ~min 650k+ ~patient ~on time ~sign ups ~+910 ilvl ~determined ~constant ~ready to learn LOOKING FOR: Tanks: (DK, Monk, Druid, Pally, Warrior) Healers: ST & raid healers (pally, monk, priest, shaman) DPS: Ranged (Hunter, Shaman, Druids) Melee (Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Pally, Shaman, DK) TIMES: Friday's and Saturday's 7:30pm-10pm REALM TIME (Raiders must be on 15 before raid. We provide flasks and food for each run. DISCORD IS A MUST!! Every must have discord and be in discord during raids. Raiders must help with materials for flasks and food.) GUILD EVENTS: Months Behind does weekly guild runs through NH & EN for achievements plus gearing those who are serious about raiding with us in the future. Events are always posted on the calendar. If you sign up for events please show up or let us know before head. MYTHICS: We are always looking to help people gear. We normally do a few mythics after raids and during the week. Just ask! SOCIAL: We are welcoming and always ready to talk to you! Join us in Discord or our Facebook page. We treat each other with respect and like family! CONTACT: If you have any questions feel free to add us on BNET or find us in Guildfinder. Valboogie#1783 -Officer Dollabills#1582 -GM Serbian#11607 -OfficerLazbek0 Sep 30
Sep 29 940 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey everyone, Just wanted to take a moment to leave this out there for anyone interested. As the title says, 940 Guardian Druid, with AoTC. Looking for active, social, and awesome guild with a consistent raid schedule. Would like to either farm heroic and progress mythic, or just progress through Mythic. I don't have any pulls yet on mythic bosses, but have familiarized myself with the fights and the additional mechanics present. Looking for something either 9pm or later, EST OR daytime raiding from 9am until around 2pm EST. Either work really. Looking for more than 'raid logging' as well. I would like to actually enjoy the people I'm clearing content with, and have a reason to want to log in. So social and engaged are equally important. If interested, by all means, please contact me through Discord or BTag. Also, though currently Alliance, I would be okay with switching back Horde. Btag- Proteansoul#1851 Discord- Big Bear#9407 Thanks!Bigbearclaws0 Sep 29
Sep 25 <Expatriate Asylum> LF Heroic Raid Tank/DPS Expatriate Asylum (US, Fizzcrank; Horde) is seeking a second tank and additional DPS for our core raid group. We have been in existence for approximately nine years, and have progressed through every raid throughout the expansions. We are a laid-back, adult-oriented, and LGBT friendly guild with the occasional dirty sense of humor. Our goal is casual raiding, with a focus on normal and heroic progression. We are in need of a second tank and additional DPS who are available on our regular raid nights, from 7:00pm - 9:00pm server time (US Central) on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you are interested, or have any questions, contact me on my battle tag (Sionnach#1851), our GM (Bluestreakfl#1422) or /who an officer in the guild.Alinoth0 Sep 25
Sep 22 [H] Middle Aged Group LFM Greetings Aggramar/Frizzcrank Servers, Corpus Zero Gaming (CZG) is a mixed title gaming community founded on one basic idea; to create a stable and consistent environment for friends to meet up after work and enjoy some video games together. The Core of CZG is middle aged working class player that strive to keep a healthy balance between their personal lives and their gaming lives. Even though we've come in/out of the WOW raiding scene through the years we've always stuck together and have used the online gaming scene to foster some truly amazing friendships. The group has evolved into a discord based community that keeps toxicity, negativity, and clique seclusion to a minimum. With solid leadership & a new brand, CZG is looking to expand our player base and create new and lasting friendships with fellow PC gamers. We currently have scheduled events for Warcraft, Starcraft 2 & DOTA 2 & through the help of CZG Curators our community is always looking to expand our gaming horizons to new and exiting PC gaming titles. We do not require a server transfer or have WOW guild membership to raid with us. Events are scheduled on discord in the #czg-events channel. All CZG Events are scheduled on Pacific Standard time -08:00 (Hyjal server time) Current Warcraft Status: The Core players of CZG are seasoned Warcraft players returning from a WoW break. When Legion launched we went hard and burned out fast with the steep grinding requirements to meet our Mythic Progression Goals. Since then we've taken a step backwards and have refocused ourselves on the lighter side of the game setting our sights on Heroic Progression with a less aggressive raid schedule. Currently our sights are set on clearing Heroic Tomb of Sargeras before The Burning Throne launches. We have 2 hours slated for each raid but in some cases are willing to extend 30 minutes to grab a kill if were right on the edge. Current Warcraft Schedule: Tuesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (normal tier farming right now) Wednesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (heroic progression) Sunday 7pm - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (non-current tier content EN, ToV, NH, past exp. achievements...) If you're interested in chatting and getting more information about CZG please hop into our Discord & check out the #czg-welcome and #czg-introductions channels. Contact @Corpus once you've had a chance to look around and well schedule a quick chat to get you into the fold. https://discord.gg/tsSXcJGMajadar0 Sep 22
Sep 22 Looking for achievement-hunting partners I'm looking for players that want to get non-soloable achievements such as "Been Waiting a Long Time for This" (in Icecrown Citadel). Also, if you're in a guild with many achievement hunters, I'd like to join it!Denayethran0 Sep 22
Sep 14 <Sereñity> 9/9N 3/9H <Sereñity> is on Aggramar & Fizzcrank! We are a causal guild but are strict about raiding. We are recruiting all players or any level, class & experience. RAIDING: We are 9/9N and 3/9H *Must be patient. *Must be ready to learn. *Be on time. *Determined. *Dedicated & consisted. *+905 ilvl. *+650k min dps. LOOKING FOR: ANY RANGED DPS TANKS TIMES: Friday's and Saturday's 7:30pm-10pm REALM TIME (Raiders must be on 15 before raid. We provide flasks and food for each run. DISCORD IS A MUST!! Every must have discord and be in discord during raids. Raiders must help with materials for flasks and food.) GUILD EVENTS: <Sereñity> does weekly guild runs through NH & EN for achievements plus gearing those who are serious about raiding with us in the future. Events are always posted on the calendar. If you sign up for events please show up or let us know before head. MYTHICS: We are always looking to help people gear. We normally do a few mythics after raids and during the week. Just ask! SOCIAL: We are welcoming and always ready to talk to you! Join us in Discord or our Facebook page. We treat each other with respect and like family! CONTACT: If you have any questions feel free to add me on BNET or find us in Guildfinder. Valboogie#1783Lazbek2 Sep 14
Sep 12 Legendary - Aggramar is recruiting Legendary is recruiting. New to the game, old to the game, seeking a drama free guild, then give us a try. We are working to rebuild our raiding group for Tomb. Whether you are level 10 or 110, you can be a part of our guild. Whisper any member of the guild if you have questions, or for an invite. We are also listed in guild recruitment in the game.Teora4 Sep 12
Sep 11 Real player, play. And not a bot. Hello, I play my character ; human , warrior in Aggramar.Qomsuw2 Sep 11
Sep 7 932 Prot Warrior LF mythic raidning guild 932 prot warrior with AOTC and Mythic progression experience lf a mythic guild to progress to cutting edge contact me if interested in discussing anything of relevance. btag: BigRick#11407Bigsav0 Sep 7
Sep 7 932 Prot Warrior LF mythic raiding guild 932 Prot Warrior with AOTC and Mythic progression experience LF a mythic raiding team to progress to cutting edge.Bigsav0 Sep 7
Sep 4 [A] <Expire> 9/9H LF Heals/DPS for M ToS Prog About <Expire> <Expire> is a fairly new guild on US Aggramar/Fizzcrank. The guild's GM and officers all have previous experience leading and managing a progression raid group, and we're looking to make our mark on Aggramar by not only diving into M ToS, but by diving into Mythic for the coming raid tiers. We like to think of ourselves as a casual-hardcore group. We don't require alt or split runs. Come to raid. Come prepared. Know your class. We know how to have fun, but we also know when to buckle up and kick some !@#. We run some M+ and activities in our spare time as all do as well. ToS Progression We are currently 9/9H. Guild progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Expire Guild logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/282390 Raid Times Our raid times are from 7:30-10:00PM Server Time, or 8:30-11:00PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. What are we looking for? We're not only looking for folks that want to dive into Mythic ToS progression, but also looking to compete at the Mythic level in the next raid tier. The following classes/specs are in HIGH need: Holy Paladin Resto Druid Strong DPS - All classes will be considered Contact information Feel free to add one/both of the following folks on BNet if you are interested or have any questions: Sideswipe#1369 OnlyHalide#1168Mistime7 Sep 4
Aug 29 [H] server move Hi, I'm planning on moving to Fizzcrank and will be looking for a new guild. I mainly raid on my Warlock currently but would like to do some raiding with this guy as well. The best days for me would be Mon-Thurs 7-11. I'm a high level Jewelcrafter as well!Hicksey0 Aug 29