Aggramar and Fizzcrank

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
3h 891 Guardian Druid LFG Hey there, just tossing this out, see if anyone bites. Currently looking for an active, social, and engaged guild to continue raid progression and otherwise enjoy content with. Willing to server transfer, so that's not an issue. Currently I am 10/10N and 3/10 Heroic, AK 25, 35+ traits, and 3/4 tier set, 2 legendaries. My other progress includes full clears of N and H EN, and Normal ToV. Outside the raid scene, enjoy doing mythic/+, questing, old content for titles, mounts, whatever. Pretty much anything goes. Looking for some awesome people and a solid guild to join up with and become a part of. Interested? Curious? Hit me on my btag: Also have a Brewmaster MS Monk around 846. Work in progress, but won't be long before things are on par there as well. Silvermane#11639Rendflesh0 3h
9h Returning Player - transportation? Hello, its been over five years since I have last played. My toon is in Netherstrom. I want to go back to Stormwind. Is there a boat I need to take? I'm clueless on how to get around. I don't even know where to start. thanks for help!Draedynn0 9h
1d Prophets of Ysera [10/10 and 5/10 Heroic NH] Prophets of Ysera is a newer +18 guild, about 6 months old, pushing 10/10N 3/10H Nighthold . Currently considering all classes for raiding and even lower ilvls that are looking for a group to grow with. Most of our core raiders are around 885+ and will look to push into Heroic Nighthold this coming week. We are a close knit causal progression guild. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday starting @ 6 server time to usually around 9~9:30. We also run Normal/Heroic EN for gearing alt runs and lower ilvl guild members. Some weeks we push another raid in on Saturday @ 6 server time as well. Some notes: We use discord. We do all the same + Mythic, Kara, Legacy Achieves, etc. as others. All we ask is on time, prepared, be ready to push each other, and have fun doing it. Contact Info: PixelJunkie#1101 or Xquic in-gameXquic14 1d
2d [H] <Rum Runners> [10/10 N] LF Tank Rum Runners on Fizzcrank/Aggramar Horde Side Who are the Rum Runners? We are an established Horde raiding guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank US that raids on the weekend evenings. Our goal is to see content and progress as far as we can while maintaining a relaxed environment. We like to have fun and goof around but can focus and be serious when we need to be. Most of our members are working adults or college students. The officer corp is very dedicated to making the guild as successful as possible. We are a group that is accepting all levels of raiding experience and willing to help our members learn about their class and how to raid. We are not looking for the super hardcore or for people that have to have Ahead of the Curve Achievements and if the occasional pear shaped run offends you then we are not the home for you. But if learning, having fun and seeing content sounds like something you want to do then we could be the home for you. We have monthly themed events such as March will have a Battle Pet Tournament. We also regularly run dungeons during the week and help one another out. Our roster is usually very active most evenings as well and we have built a community that doesn't just play WoW. We spend time in other games that we are passionate about. What are we recruiting? For our raid team we need a tank that can commit to coming to our Fri/Sat progression nights and then outside of that only really need some Healers with a strong DPS Offspec that are comfortable filling either role. Otherwise we are openly recruiting anyone that wants to join for an active social guild experience. Raiding Our current progression: • 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic • 10/10 Nighthold Normal We do supply Flasks, Buff Food and 500g/night for progression raid repairs. Loot Distribution Master Loot - MS>OS Rolls Raid Schedule We have a farm night that focuses on gearing up characters to move into our progression raid nights. We have two progression raid nights where we focus on continuing to push through harder content. • Farm Night - NH Normal Thursday 7PM to 9PM Eastern Minimum requirement is ilvl 870 and 3 gold traits in artifact • Progression Nights - NH Heroic Friday 7:30PM to 9:30PM Eastern Saturday 6:30PM to 9:30PM Eastern Minimum Requirement is ilvl 880 and rank 35 in artifact Expectations of our Members • Have a positive attitude • Be willing to help other members and work as a team • Come prepared to raid with studying encounters • Do not criticize other members. Contact To join the guild please reach out to one of the contacts below via Battle.net. Zirleficent (GM) - Ziriuso#1680 Wikedzoot (Recruitment Officer) - Sickoftv#1213 We also use Discord heavily for Guild organization.Zirleficent41 2d
4d (H)Lf for late night raid group I am pst (ca west coast). I am looking for a group to raid with on my shadow priest late night anytime after 8 pm till 1 am. on my main I have cleared night hold normal and done killed most bosses on heroic. Armory will be Thugy on Fizzcrank Currently 871 shadow priest getting higher each day Thanks! ****i am not looking for a new guild, just a group to raid with*** *Thunkit0 4d
Feb 18 LF 2 Night a week Raiding guild Two Hunters 880-890IL looking for a guild that raids some time between 7-12PM EST two days a week. Pref is non-weekends, both players know their class and keep current with raid info. Add Bayloc#1123 for more info!Baylöc0 Feb 18
Feb 18 [A]Incursio Tres 3/10M Nighthold www.incursiotres.com/recruitment Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Wednesday & Sunday. We have a completely optional alt run on Tuesdays from 7-10 CST, and have Mythic + teams that run every night of the week We are 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M Incursio Tres of Fizzcrank-US is a guild made up of experienced and successful cutting edge raiders looking for a more casual end content atmosphere. We started out Warlords of Draenor as a small group of friends but have since expanded in number and talent. In Hellfire Citadel, we finally had enough to make a 20man mythic roster and quickly rose to the top, finishing the tier among the top 5 of 6 hour/week guilds in the US. We accomplished this whilst other guilds crumbled due to the dedication, commitment and loyalty of our raiders. Coming into Legion we have revamped leadership, a robust roster of skilled and dedicated raiders, and better organization as a team. We expect to only get better this expansion, with real potential to be the best 6 hour per week raiding guild in the US. Loot distribution We use RClootcouncil with a very diplomatic loot council. Our loot philosophy is aimed at getting loot to kill bosses, not killing bosses to get loot. What we are looking for We are currently in need of RANGED dps, preference for mage and warlock Due to the strong cohesion of our current team, attitude and fit will play a huge role, you absolutely must be a team player and play nice with others. At this time, we are not looking for project players or players who have never raided mythic content. What we have to offer Mythic content on a 6 hour/week raid schedule A casual gameplay experience, low pressure, no nerd rage Consistency and security - we ALWAYS raid, and never have attendance issues. A social and active guild that enjoys not only raiding together but also playing other games and having IRL meetups. Diplomatic leadership and officers, friendly and upbeat raiders Absolutely ZERO tolerance for drama, elitists, and whiners. If interested please fill out an app. incursiotres.com/recruitment If you have any questions please contact our GM Dawgmoth, or one of our officers: Fraeya, Wavapew or Skourge.Fraeya16 Feb 18
Feb 18 Looking for a new guild Hello, I am looking for a family friendly/ Christian guild. I have a bunch of characters and am close to having all my professions maxed. I am disabled and I can not get out of the house often so WOW is both fun and social for me. Please let me know if I can be a good fit in your guild. Thanks!Bassram0 Feb 18
Feb 17 Axiom - 10/10 Nml NH; 2/10 H NH, LFM Axiom is a newer guild and we are looking to grow with people who are active, mature and social. We are a casual progression focused raid team, with seasoned adult players. We prepare for our raids, know the fights, work at developing our mains and would like you to do the same. That said, we do not carry the stress of a hardcore group. We have 10/10 normal NH and 2/10 heroic NH and would like to build our ranks to a solid raid team for heroics. We are primarily looking for a few more DPS and a DPS with a HEALER offspec. We also do mythic and Mythic + dungeons, world quests and bosses together. We are helpful and will help you gear. In raid, we like to make sure the right gear goes to the right member. We are not interested in gearing numerous alts, so if that is your goal, Axiom will not be a fit for you. We are active in Discord and would like you to do the same. Axiom raids take place Wednesdays & Thursdays, beginning at 7:45 server and ending approximately at 10:30 server (CST). If you are interested in talking to us please check out our website at www.axiom-fizzcrank.com and fill out an application. We would also like to chat with you in Discord prior to inviting you to Axiom so we can make sure we are a good fit, Thanks, CatelanCatelan1 Feb 17
Feb 16 Please Delete Please DeleteCatelan0 Feb 16
Feb 8 Ret Pally - LFG Played since Aggramar opened, raided hard through WoLK. Quit for 6 years and have now returned. Main in Ret Pally, geared to 850. Looking for raiding guild with available raid times at 9:30 PM EST. I also have a Warlock, and Hunter that are lvl 70 and will be finished.Goodsoul0 Feb 8
Feb 6 8/10H LF DPS for Heroic/Mythic Progression! <Keystone> of Mal'Ganis is looking to immediately fill some DPS roles for our heroic NH progression group and mythic NH progression. Previous tiers: EN (4/7M; heroic and normal cleared) ToV (3/3H; normal cleared) Current tier: NH (8/10H; normal cleared) <Keystone> raids 5-8pm CST (6-9pm EST) on T/W/Th Our current needs are as follows: Boomkin Ele Shaman Ret Paladin Feral Druid WW Monk We use Discord for almost all that we do and handle loot via RCLootCouncil We are a laid back group of raiders who love to kill bosses in a relaxed environment. We have a very strong raid core, but have some loose ends that need to be tied up. We do not have a hard ilvl or attendance requirement; we just ask that if you can't make it, you let us know so we can plan accordingly. If interested or would like to discuss further contact me @ Blinknasty#1949Mosfett0 Feb 6
Feb 3 <Althalus> (NH 10/10N) (3/10H) LFM DPS Althalus is a casual raiding guild with a core group that has been together since BC. We are a group of friendly adults that spend plenty of time in mumble busting each others chops, while keeping a friendly/team oriented atmosphere. We are recruiting all classes/roles, but would like to have a few more DPS (Ranged is a plus, specifically a Warlock) for NH. We currently have a group of about 15, with raid tank / heal spots filled. NH progress so far is 10/10 N, 3/10 H. Raid Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Sun 7-10pm server time. If you have interest you can message one of the officers in game: Kayleeta, Cayllaana (Cayllaana#1311), Dragonpipe (GM), Drauga, or CepiconCayllaana0 Feb 3
Feb 3 [H] Thought We Could Run Is LFM Hey guys! We are a small, friendly group of raiders that are looking for more people to join us. Some of us (myself included) have been hardcore raiders in the past, but now we're looking for more fun, semi-hardcore, casual type of people. We have 6 or so primary members - all are 870+ - and we do M+ fairly often, and have Kara on farm. We'd like to move into a raid space instead of just pugging all the time, and we're really just looking for friendly people of all specs and play styles to join us. We're looking for people of all ilvl and classes to join - we'll help you gear. I am 8/10 N NH (bot and ellisande) and 2/10 H NH. I'm more than happy to run groups and explain fights. The raid schedule does fluctuate a bit as life gets in the way - but generally the goal is Wednesday 7pm - 10pm PST and Sunday 5pm - 9pm PST. We also have groups and run m+ and pug other things every evening and the more the merrier! If you have any questions please feel free to respond, send a message, or add me mehness#1193. I'm happy to answer any questions. Come join the fun! :DMehtaknight0 Feb 3
Feb 2 Raiders looking for new home Group of 5 or so raiders looking for a new home We are looking for a guild that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8 - 11 EST or near to that time slot. We ARE willing to faction change. Currently we have: Prot Warr Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman MW Monk or DPS Hunter Warlock All players are well skilled. Please find me in game or send me a message here for more details. Thanks!Bullspangler1 Feb 2
Feb 2 <A> <Aggrammar> Althalus Looking for More! Hello! Althalus is looking for a Warlock!! About us: Guild has been together since BC AOTC EN, 2/3 Heroic TOV, and 5 bosses down first night in Nighthold Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday casual(ish) raiding. 7-11 server time Adults with above average ball busting skills (bring Dad Jokes and you win) What we are looking for: Competent in Warlockery Consistent in raiding schedule, arrival times, and reliability Thick skin, sarcastic jokes, and lack of butt hurt We are not elitist, we are not world firsts, we do not like to waste our time wiping... that being said... we like to have fun, crack wise, and get that fat loot. Please contact: Cayllaana Dragonpipe (GM) Herpzilla Drauga Kayleeta Cepicon Thank you! JoelOsteenJoelosteen1 Feb 2
Feb 2 mdps lf progression raiding guild i used to hardcore raid back in bc and fell off in wotlk. available raiding times include tuesday or wednesday 10pm est till whenever thursday off limits unless midnight and later est friday-monday I can make anytime work.Gredok0 Feb 2
Jan 30 Please Delete Please DeleteCatelan1 Jan 30
Jan 27 [Eleventh Plague] 10/10N LFM Nighthold! <The Eleventh Plague> is a friendly, progression oriented guild. Many members of our guild are long term WoW friends going back as far as ICC or Firelands. We are currently 3/7M and 3/3H. We are currently recruiting DPS for Heroic and Mythic Nighthold. Current preferences are: Boomkin (filled!) Spriest Havoc DH (filled!) Other Ranged DPS We raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thu 7:30-10:30 CST), and we aim to progress through heroic and Mythic as quickly as possible. We are looking for mature, adult raiders that are willing to put in the work to progress efficiently on our 2 day a week raid schedule. If you think you would be a good fit, post here, OR contact one of the following people in-game: Theodinn (Theodin#1869) Rowinna GetthepboutTheodinn3 Jan 27
Jan 24 <CRETINS> LF fun PvPers Hey everyone. Cretins is a friendly guild looking for more players who love to PvP, but most of all love to play the game. New or experienced players at any level are always welcomed. Cretins have been around since 2009 and have recently began to recruit members after a long absence. Although our main focus is PvP, we like to run mythic dungeons and raids as well in the off time. We also still run weekly for the horde raids. We are currently looking to start a new RBG group, if interested please let us know. If you are interested in joining, you can reach me or the co-gms in game or btag: sukkerpunch ßestodruid btag: jesse#11317 Bwhip btag: jonathan decaireSukkerpunch0 Jan 24
Jan 23 TCF Recruiting for Progression Raiding We're recruiting any friendly social players who want to join a guild that is active, plays multiple games together, and chats in discord regularly - if you're not interested in raiding, you can join with no requirements. If you are, read below: Our raid team is currently looking for strong ranged dps, backup healers, and backup tanks for progression into Heroic Nighthold in the coming weeks. Backup healers and tanks who have an equal skill at dps will get higher consideration. We are currently 12th on server, and have server first kills on some bosses previously. Message me in game, or on BNET at BearGod#11808Kandrakin0 Jan 23
Jan 22 Looking for LGBT guild members! Personal guild looking for members. Alliance based.Mewdds0 Jan 22
Jan 19 882 Enh Sham 7/7H 3/3H Looking for guild (H) 1. Times available & time zone: Fri, Sat, and Sun, 9-12 EST (6-9 PST) 2. Server preference: Willing to transfer for the right guild 3. Faction preference: Horde only 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual (I've pugged my way in this expan) 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7H 3/3H, looking forward for Nighthold or Mythic raiding 6. Recent logs (if available): N/a 7. Contact info: Contact me via forums here 8. Anything else: My armory ... I've been raiding since Vanilla wow, did most of my hardcore raiding in WotLK. Chunaman0 Jan 19
Jan 19 869 Bear Tank LF Guild Hey folks. Just wanted to throw myself out there. Potentially looking for another guild with an active roster, engaged raid team, and groups for various content. Social is a plus. I do like hearing voices other than the ones in my head. Anyway, I'm currently ilvl 869 and have 7/7N EN, 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV, and 3/10 NH under my belt. My current team's times are changing and not really working well with my own schedule. Would like to see 6-9 hours a week around 8pm EST or later. OR 9am-12pm EST. If you're a daytime raiding crew that crushes bosses between those hours, then I'm down. Otherwise, 8pm or later. I have several voicechat clients and have no problems talking to officers or recruiters first, and/or trialing if needed. I'm committed to those who are committed to me. So if you're looking for Bear power, hit me up. I don't often check the forums, but I will for you! Rather get me live? Then hit me up on my btag: Traveler#11165 P.S. Open to a realm change if the chemistry is there. Perhaps even a faction change. Either way, hit me up. See you at the top.Bjornstarr0 Jan 19
Jan 18 Any guilds out there looking? I mainly play MDPS, but I am open to playing anything outside of healing. I have no business healing. I have several 110s that I can use to fill a raid roster (though they will all require some gearing up) If you need me to fill your roster, feel free to shoot me a message!Taintsmear2 Jan 18
Jan 17 Ancestory Of ArcAngels *Horde Guild* We have switched to a more dungeon based. We do dungeons throughout the week be it heroics, mythics or mythic+. We recently lost some members and are in need of most roles. Add my btag: Zakery1370#1351 or reply to this thread if interested! Be sure to whisper me sometime when I'm online saying you would like to be in guild, or I won't really know why someone added me lolÄgnes5 Jan 17
Jan 14 Want to join a guild ; "PvP". Please, message my character. If your recruiting for a guild.Ganatheriees0 Jan 14
Jan 13 Former Raider Looking for Guild Hello, I started on Aggrammar right off the hop, I've never moved. i raided BC through till BT, raided a bunch of Northrend, planning to raid Legion. Started the expansion late, ran up an ilvl 850 Fire Mage over the last month. Tuesday and Thurday evening raids would be ideal. Looking for guildies to run mythics on a more casual basis on other nights and weekends. I'm middle aged, reliable, reasonable etc. Lady Vashj is still so far my favorite boss, loved the dance of that fight. Give me a shout. ChillyHeat#1699Casana6 Jan 13
Jan 13 LF Casual PvE Guild Hey there, just came back after a little while and decided I'm in need of a new guild. Whether it's Alliance or Horde really doesn't matter, I'm not favourable to either side. Looking for PvE focused, more on the casual side and somewhat mature (we all love a good joke and/or insult but need to know when to stop), I've done pvp in the past on other characters but not any good at it. Posting on my main atm but if you're Alliance I can easily switch to one of those toons, thanks in advance :) Bnet ID: xSpiffyLeafx#1854Rahazi1 Jan 13
Jan 13 LF Raiding Guild for Nighthold Hello everyone, I starting to look around for a raiding guild to do nighthold progression with. I am an pretty experienced raider. And can play melee dps, tank or healer. (Prefer DPS or healer) . I can pretty much raid any day between 3pm and 11pm CST In legion i have done the following: 7/7N EN 7/7H EN (10+ clears) I do enjoy the guild i am in now but are we are not sure if will have a full raid group in time for nighthold so planning ahead just in case. Have any more questions feel free to leave a reply or add me on bnet itzd3str0y3r#1311Alkuriian2 Jan 13
Jan 13 Soul Retribution LF heals and DPS We're a casual guild that raids Wed/Mon 830-11 server time. 7/7N 3/7H EN and want to progress into mythic and ToV once we have a full guild raid team. We use Discord for voice as well. Let me know if you're interested :)Berellea1 Jan 13
Jan 7 Spirit Beast Starting up a thread for our severs on when we as hunters tamed certain spirit beast so we have a better spawn time idea of when the animal of our choice was last tamed. if you tame one of them please list the time and spawn location for your fellow hunters. Thank you and happy hunting 1-7-17 2am server time on fizzcrank gondira was tamed at the 69.6 48.6 cordsÃbyss0 Jan 7
Jan 4 Stormrage BI (2/3M,7/7M) is recruiting Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: Currently we roll for gear, while usually passing loot to whoever will get the best upgrade. Come Night Hold, we will begin using loot council, and will give loot priority to our best dps. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform in the same range as most other raiders, they will be benched until they can show us that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, guild repairs, potions, and will also start providing augmented runes in NH. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class/spec they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. After reviewing an applicant’s logs and character progression, we will either extend a trial or give feedback on what that person can work on improving for a future successful application. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions0 Jan 4
Jan 4 Basic Impulse{2/3M,7/7M} Stormrage Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: Currently we roll for gear, while usually passing loot to whoever will get the best upgrade. Come Night Hold, we will begin using loot council, and will give loot priority to our best dps. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform in the same range as most other raiders, they will be benched until they can show us that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, guild repairs, potions, and will also start providing augmented runes in NH. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class/spec they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. After reviewing an applicant’s logs and character progression, we will either extend a trial or give feedback on what that person can work on improving for a future successful application. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions0 Jan 4
Jan 4 <Brie> (2 day/w) 9/10H LFM <Brie> is currently searching for skilled Legion players to recruit for our mythic roster. We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, but are open to all exceptional players, regardless of class/role. We will be tackling Normal/Heroic content right at the start until we re-build up our team for Mythic. Raid Times: 9pm - 12am Eastern Time Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday What we are accepting at the moment: Normal/Heroic Roster: We're accepting all class applications to tackle this level of content. Mythic Roster: DPS: Balance Druid (high priority for one with a Resto Offspec) Warlock Shadow Priest ALL Exceptional DPS are welcome to apply Healers: Priest (with DPS offspec preferred) Monk ALL Exceptional Healers welcome as well *We are searching for raiders with a 835+ilvl, BUT any truly skilled players are welcome to apply, regardless of the current need. Gearing is not an issue, but we are prioritizing finding raiders who are capable of raiding Normal/Heroic right when it comes out.* We're currently looking for skilled players who are reliable, courteous, laid-back, fun, understanding and know how not to stand in fire (aka people who know/perform fight mechanics well). We expect you to be able to perform excellent DPS/HPS, use abilities proficiently AND be able to adhere to the encounters mechanics (dodge fire, don't stand in mines, etc.). We aren't expecting absolute perfection from you, as mistakes do occur, but we do expect exceptional performance from our raiders and for you to be punctual/reliable. We are most definitely casual, in terms of scheduling, but still aim to progress well, as we are all competitive, but laid-back, raiders. Most importantly, as stated, we want our raiders to be amicable people with great personalities. We want fun and laid-back individuals who are here to enjoy the game, not play it like it's your job. We're a group of friends who love playing the game and playing with a good crowd. We don't take the game too seriously, but we do our very best to progress, so we hope you will too. A bit about us: All those who have entered our roster are easygoing individuals, who are currently in College or in the work-field. Our guild is comprised of those who previously raided hardcore content/with progressive guilds, during Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm, and some dating as far back as Vanilla. We have members who have attained Server Firsts and have competed on a global level, so skill is most certainly in abundance. During WoD as well, we managed to stay as the top guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank for Blackrock Foundry Mythic. But, as stated, we aren't elitists or overly serious players. We're simply a group of friends who are looking to progress through content, while competing well against other guilds. We always aim to maintain an atmosphere of fun and lightheartedness, so we expect our raiders to do the same. We love playing games outside of raid with each other, such as League of Legends and Hearthstone. So if you're into any online game, chances are there's someone in our guild that plays that very same game too! We use a loot council system in order to ensure we progress. I.e. we prioritize giving loot to those who would benefit the raid most. Above all, we ensure those who are reliable & skilled get gear first and distribute it considering each classes stat priorities. We aim to spread out loot as evenly as possible, but our main goal is to make the choices that benefit the raid as a whole, above all, hence us prioritizing healers/tanks, if need be, for example. We don't want people who are solely in it for the gear. We are searching for individuals who want the guild to progress, and not their ilvl. This method has worked perfectly for us and we aim to keep this loot distribution method from here on out. In regards to how loot will apply to you at the start, as a trial raider (which lasts 1-2 weeks, generally), you will be lower in the priority list, but considered for the loot nonetheless. We are a non-biased council, that do what is best for the raid. Once again, Brie is simply a group of skilled friends who have gotten together to clear current content quickly and efficiently, while raiding with a casual schedule. If you think you're a good fit for this guild and can meet our scheduling/skill requirements, then please apply/contact us using the information below! P.S. If you cannot make it for a week of raiding, then we will be more than understanding and accommodating, as we know that unforeseen circumstances may occur and that real life events take precedence. But we will require you to let us know ahead of time, so that we can plan for your absence. However, we still do require exceptional attendance from our applicants and raiders, as we generally will only be raiding twice a week. Guild Website: http://brie.enjin.com/ Real ID: GM - Synchro#1750Synchro16 Jan 4
Jan 4 869 Frost Mage LF Fun Mature Raiding Guild Hey Im looking for Fun/ Active/ Mature/ Raiding Guild. I am available Anytime on weekends and weekdays any time after 5PM PST. I am in the military so i leave for a couple weeks at a time every 3 to 4 months or so. Lookin for a guild to call home and have fun with. I have always PUG so i want to try and get a raiding guild now. I haven't done Mythic raids as those are extremely hard to pug. A little about myself Have 6month old girl. Wife that casually plays wow. two dogs. PM me in game Battle.TAG volch#1318 Main: Frost Mage ilvl 869 7/7 H EN 3//3 N TOV aggramar Alt: BM Hunter ilvl 845 <---currently in random guild whom says im to low for Norm EN lol. 7/7 N EN 2/3 N TOVArcanevolch1 Jan 4
Dec 28 Please Delete Please DeleteCatelan2 Dec 28
Dec 23 Thinking of xfering here Currently PvP servers are unplayable with the cross realm stuff... horde everywhere. Wanna go to a PvE server. Anyone able to give me an overview of Aggramar? The community? Quality of players. Do we win BGs ever? Thanks in advance and merry christmas! if that offends you im not sorry.Raagnar1 Dec 23
Dec 22 [A] <Undertow> LFM Raiders 3/7H 2/3N Undertow is currently looking to add a few more players to our raid team. Most of our raid team have been together for many years. We are mostly adults (some not as mature as others), relaxed and casual group of people. We value the person as much as the player and want to integrate a few more people into our family. Recruiting for: All open (Mainly Ranged DPS) We recruit the player not just the class. Legion Progression: 3/7 H EN 7/7 N EN 2/3 N ToV Comms: Discord Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-10:30 EST Loot: We do personal loot due to less drama! PST (Koho#1861, Nettie#1867 or Noctane #1861) on Bnet or in Discord (Koho#9762, Annie#0157 or Noctane#4358) We will be waiting to hear from you!Köhö0 Dec 22
Dec 22 PvP Guild Recruiting - <Club Money> <Club Money> is recruiting! We are the best PvP guild on Aggramar. Mostly because we are 1 of 2 that actually exist. But seriously, we have fun, and have members spanning from brand new to 2650+. No level requirement. But we are definitely PvP focused.Diko6 Dec 22
Dec 21 860 DH Looking for raiding guild! (A) Experienced DH tank, looking for good active raiding / mythic+ guild. Have cleared 6/7 Heroic and looking to go further! Add me on Battlenet for any questions, Demolishe21#1895, Also have a hunter which is getting geared at the moment, but may need some guildie help. :D Thanks!Justademonj4 Dec 21
Dec 21 LF Frands I'm Fishy#1424 I'm in a small guild. Only get to play with them in weekends. I work 2nds during the week, so I've got off playtimes, usually 11am to 3ish, then work 4 12:30. Get back on at 1am till 3am. All server time. Just would like someone to talk to, so some WQ's maybe lvl some alts.Vitash0 Dec 21
Dec 20 Gnomies Never Say Die - 7/7 H LFM 4 Mythic We are looking for more skilled players to fill out our ranks as we begin progressing into Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-1030pm CST About us: We are a small group that decided to reroll on Aggramar after a long 4 year break from the game! That being said, we like to have a good time and are extremely laid back but that doesn’t mean we take raids any less seriously, it is a game after all. Most all of us have raid experience dating all the way back to vanilla so we are no strangers to end game. What we are looking for: - We always raid since we are a 2 days 5 hours a week raiding guild we expect near perfect attendance. Exceptions may be made on a case to case basis. - Someone who is willing to take the extra time to prepare for raids such as always coming prepared with Consumables (Elixirs, flasks etc.) - A Mature attitude; nobody likes drama and it will not be tolerated - Someone who is self-sufficient. We expect you to pull your own weight, we will not carry you. - Most of all, you must have a passion for the game and the drive to want to play and understand your class to the best of your abilities. Loot: Loot is ran in a round robin fashion w/ a slight council twist added to it, meaning we won't just give you the loot if you're the highest roller we however make sure the stats will benefit your class and spec. We strive to gear smarter so progression is smoother. But as always we try our very best to keep loot moving in a circle so as everyone is getting gear before others have received too many pieces. Most of all we value fair play, kindness, and respect for others over loot of in game success. We are looking for players who don't Recruitment: Tanks - 1 Druid or DH OT is currently needed Healers - Holy priest w/ shadow OS Dps - 3-4 good dps 250k min Preferably a Windwalker Monk, Enhance Shaman, Elemental Shaman and a Balance Druid. Most of all we are looking for Competent and skilled players regardless of class and spec. And as always all levels are welcome for casual social purposes. Contact: bonkotsuu #1949 or in game as Gnomeinator Soulkrist#1685 or in game as Soulkrist Dbkiller#13931 or in game as Holybeards Thanks!Gnomeinator4 Dec 20
Dec 20 [A] - Eleventh Plague 7/7H - LFM 4 Mythic! <The Eleventh Plague> is a friendly, progression oriented guild. Many members of our guild are long term WoW friends going back as far as ICC or Firelands. We are currently 7/7N and 2/7H. Current needs are ranged DPS and 1 healer. We raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thu 7:30-10:30 CST), and we aim to progress through heroic as quickly as possible. If we are able to get heroic down in a timely manner, we will also chase after mythic in order to rank as high as possible on the server. We are looking for mature, adult raiders that are willing to put in the work to progress efficiently on our 2 day a week raid schedule. Our current needs right now are primarily ranged DPS, and possibly a 4th healer depending on how many ranged we get. If you think you would be a good fit, post here, OR contact one of the following people in-game: Theodinn (Theodin#1869) Rowinna Getthepbout PadanfainTheodinn5 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 12 ilvl 830 resto driud LF Sat/Sun raiding Hi, I'm looking to join a semi-casual weekend raiding guild. I recently started playing again after leaving in the middle of WoD. I am a college student which is why weekends work best for my schedule. Currently geared for resto but willing to gear for any other spec if need be.Brobro0 Dec 12
Dec 12 Slow Loading Screens? As of the past few days I've noticed my loading screens started to become longer, and once I finally get in the game it'll take the objects a few extra seconds to load into the game. I've done some research and I've found a few people with the same issue, mainly around 2014 though and they simply waited for an update. Could it be the same issue others had in the past? Or could it be my computer just randomly started to take quite a bit longer on loading screens?Uylaris9 Dec 12
Dec 10 Synchronicity is Recruiting! Synchronicity is recruiting active players to fill our ranks. Hoping to find individuals who wouldn't mind doing a little bit of everything from BGs to old content mog farms, or even filling in absent raid member spots, participating in mythic+ and more! Our raid team is 7/7 H, 2/3 N, and we are almost always in need of dps. 7:00pm Tues, 7:30pm Wed and Thurs server time is our raid schedule, and we try to fit in a N EN alt run on Sat where all are welcome! Even if you're not interested in doing anything and just want to hang out and chat, we still have a spot for you in our guild. If you wish to join or have any questions, feel free to contact Sagentine-Aggramar, Maelstrom-Aggramar, Disciplyned-Aggramar, Temmpest-Fizzcrank for an invite. If none of the above is listed, just do /who Synchronicity and tell them Sage sent you.Maelstrom0 Dec 10
Dec 10 861 Rogue LF Raiding Guild 861 Rogue LF Raiding Guild, I am looking for a guild that is starting or has moved through a bit of Heroic EN. I only have Normal EN experience and would love to work with a guild to progress through heroic! I have a very open schedule so raid times should not be a problem for me. Thank you for your consideration!Feeblewrath2 Dec 10