Aggramar and Fizzcrank

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
3d (A) 11/11H Prot Warrior LF: M Progression Prot warrior with tons of Mythic experience, Server first Mogushan Vaults MoP and some Cutting Edges. Looking for a spot in a core raid group. I know it's a bit late in the expansion but I'd like to progress with a guild that is currently 1/11M-2/11M. I'd like to start from the beginning with the guild in Mythic. Raid times any weekday I'm open from 5:30pm to 11:00pm Weekends 3:30pm - 11:00pmExuri0 3d
4d [A]ShipWreckCove Renegades- New for BfA ShipWreckCove Renegades Alliance - US - Aggramar/Fizzcrank You might be thinking, why start another guild? Well let me tell you, I am a passionate individual who is excited at the prospects of what my guild can accomplish. Over the course of Legion I led a successful community on the Horde side and have now decided to switch back to the Alliance after 8 years. The Renegades is a guild that is focused on being a Social Casual Raiding guild in Battle for Azeroth. We will set our sights on all Heroic and Normal End Game content and have fun while defeating bosses. I am aware that it takes time to build a roster and promote activity and ask those that are considering joining to have patience but know that I am committed to making this a fun friendly place. So what am I looking for? I am looking for mature working adults who enjoy playing video games and want a social group to be apart of and complete content in WoW and play other games on the side. What are the plans for raiding in BfA? Currently I am planning on two nights a week Thursday and Friday Evening 8 to 10 PM Eastern Time. This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games. Have Questions or Ready to Sign Up? So if all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.shipwreckcove.net and put in an application. You can also reach me via Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 Discord - Ziri#0004Ziritrix1 4d
5d <Ashes of Aggramar> Casual Leveling Guild Looking for members Over 900 Active Members (Inactive Members kicked after 2 months of consistent inactivity) Currently Looking For: Members who are interested in running events to keep Level 110s engaged in current content (For those interested) until Battle for Azeroth. I currently work alot so not able to run scheduled events until June or July. Pst or Send me a mail in-game if you are interested in becoming a big part of this quickly growing community of players.Noradevil1 5d
5d Blood Song! Just throwing this out here, if you are on fizzcrank or aggramar, or looking to come here for any reason, feel free to look us up. We are predominately a social guild with a focus on helping everyone but we also raid and run mythic+ keys even for newer players. Our raid leaders are heroic and mythic experienced raiders and willing to work with you on improving and gearing! Mail me or Bimminator in game or /who blood song in game to find our members. Anyone can direct you to someone who can help. Officers on nearly all hours of the day. Highly active guild on both alliance and horde!Primálfury11 5d
6d Felsteel Longblade Is there anybody who can craft me a Felsteel Longblade for transmog? I have characters on both Alliance and Horde so factions doesn't matter and I'm willing to pay.Selyra0 6d
6d <Divinity> Recruitment TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days) Current Needs: All competent players. Website: www.DivinityGuild.life Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681 ...Mistamonk0 6d
Apr 15 Any old-school Aggramarians here? Hey all, Amid all the recruiting and selling I see, I kind of got nostalgic for when this forum was like a community. They didn't know me - I lurked a lot back then (late 2006 / early 2007) trying to understand the game. Much of what I read here, I found confusing but fascinating. :) I remember names like Ayup, Mayo, Dara, and some others. They'd have their ongoing conversations, arguments, etc. Seemed like a group of people that'd hung out together for awhile. I'm not one of those "everything was better in Vanilla" people, but I do kind of miss the server community from back then. Also, if your Old School Fizzcrank folks, speak up too. I won't know your names, but I'm sure you have your own stories.Sarabande2 Apr 15
Apr 13 <Refrigeraiders> 6/11 M Antorus, LF RDPS <Refrigeraiders> is a recently revitalized guild looking to progress through end game content with mythic aspirations. We are a close group of friends who recently decided to enter back into the raiding world, with most of us having multiple server first clearing experiences from Illidan and Kil’jaeden in The Burning Crusade, to more recent expansions such as Cataclysm, MoP and Legion where multiple members continued playing on as the leaders of other server first guilds. Since coming back, some of our raiding accomplishments include the realm first AotC completion in every content tier since our reformation in BRF, as well as Cutting Edge Xavius and Realm First! Xavius in Legion. Currently, we are 6/11 Mythic Antorus. ... Raid Times: Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. We expect that as a raid member: - You should be able to maintain 90% raid availability, we have a tight core that does not have substitutes some nights due to real life restrictions. Advanced warning of any absence at least the morning of a raid night is required, though the night before is preferable. - You should know your class! Being able to switch between specs is crucial as we continue to progress. - You should have prior raiding experience and a competent knowledge base of your class. We may expect you to perform a certain raid function you might not usually do and you will be required to adapt to such situations in raid. - You should have a functioning microphone and be able to use it. - You should be able to take a joke, we are a mature (though often childish) bunch of friends who often shenaniganize one another. - Most importantly, you should be able to have fun and know that at the root of all our madness, we are just a bunch of people trying to have fun in a competitive venue. We have a 0% tolerance policy for any elitism, condescension or malicious behaviour. Any and all suggestions or complaints should be voiced in a constructive and positive manner. For more information or an invite, you can contact the following people in game on Aggramar, Alliance: ... Thank you for taking the time to hear a bit about our guild, we genuinely hope to see you in game!Gfry7 Apr 13
Apr 13 960+ hunter/shammy/warlock LF raiding guild Deadpoolx - hunter Evilfu - shammy Evilsoulz - LockEvilsoulz0 Apr 13
Apr 8 Hello HILsdmån3 Apr 8
Apr 3 <Covetous> Horde 11/11 Covetous (Horde-Aggramar) is a fun, laid back and dedicated raiding guild looking for more raiders (DPS) to join our team! We also do M+ dungeons regularly. The Legion is almost over! Now is the perfect time to find a guild and be ready for BFA! 1/11 M Ant 11/11 H Ant https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid) Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time Pst me on Bnet Jezzebella#11565 or send me ingame mail!Jezzebella0 Apr 3
Apr 2 [A/H] 960 2/11M Monk LF Guild Hey all, Like the title says, 960 Monk here looking for an active, social and engaged guild. I am currently 2/11M and looking to continue on with some Mythic progression and continued heroic clears/farms. I am familiar with Brewmaster and Mistweaver, so can perform both roles as needed. DPS is a possibility, though I lack a couple strong trinkets and my artifact is not as up to par as the others. Looking for a strong group of people who know how to have fun, enjoy the game, socialize, and actually clear content along the way. I would prefer daytime raids, but since that's a hard thing to find, anything during the week after 9pm EST works for me. Horde or Alliance doesn't matter to me, so either is fine. And server transfer is indeed possible. Any interested? Hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Silverfox#12254 Discord: Syn#3265Synchi0 Apr 2
Mar 28 Stream/Discord for weekly antorus clears Greetings all! My name is Tastywindows, aka Seryn/Seryntv on Twitch. While new to the streaming thing, I am slowly building on it and part of that is our weekly runs. We have multiple clears of Normal/Heroic Antorus that we fill. It's a later night run, 10pm pst after we are done with Mythic. However, everyone is welcome so long as you pull your weight and if you are in need of being carried, we only ask that you return the favor once you're done being carried. It's a laid back run, and typically full of joking around {feel free to check out the stream and the older videos of the runs that are saved on the stream itself}. Following the stream is not a must, but definitely greatly appreciated. The typical Schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Wednesday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Thursday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Friday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Saturday: Raid Achievements unless everyone wants to just clear again 10pm PST Sunday: Whatever happens, happens. 6:30PM PST Monday: Heroic semi-clear, 6:30pm PST Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/seryntv/ The Discord isn't just there for our runs though. If you are doing a run, and you'd like to invite people from there/fill your run with folks from there, you're more than welcome. As time passes and we skip bosses in Mythic, we will likely start putting together Mythic Raids of Antorus as well. Some do M+, and some just hang out. There are class channels for your questions to be answered, as we have people from different backgrounds and varying experience levels of different classes/specs. If you' d like to join one, or multiple of the runs, join the Discord and feel free to message me or one of the mods to reserve a spot =) Again, this is for fun, if you join and attempt to start drama, the boot is just one click away =DTastywindows0 Mar 28
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 27 Hello Everyone Hello Everyone My Name is Brandon Munson Otherwise Known as Mr Youtuber and Anyone That Subscribes to my Channel Joins YouTube Nation And gets A Shout Out Thanks You And have a Great DayCricke2 Mar 27
Mar 24 5/11M 970 Demo Lock lfg Current guild is taking a break until BFA and also transferring. 970 demo/967 aff. I would prefer to play demo but will switch to aff for certain fights- Hounds and Eonar. I’m looking to raid weeknights from 7-10pm. I could possibly go as late as 10:30. I also have a 948 MW Monk alt that started as my main for this expansion. Brag- Delmina#1699Delmina0 Mar 24
Mar 20 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Aggramar and Fizzcrank! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 7:15pm Eastern Tuesday and 6:15pm on weekends. You will be carried by 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Aggramar/Fizzcrank connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall5 Mar 20
Mar 9 (H)Khwajs Chosen LFM Khwajs Chosen-- Is now recruiting for BFA and heroic/mythic Antrous. We are a group of 11/11 heroic Friends looking to push into BFA strong. All specs are open. Raids are tues/thurs 7-1030pm cst. LF 930+raiders... Cross-realm and newly-boosted raiders are welcome. Our priority is finding competent reliable raiders that are fun and engaging to play with; arrogant elitists and toxic whiners need not apply. All recruitment will be for Heroic raids until we get a feel for the individual/applicant, and you get a feel for us. All exceptional applicants will be considered and are welcome! At the very least for our Heroic Clears and gradually moving up to Core.Meowpaw0 Mar 9
Mar 6 Deleted DeletedKraeter0 Mar 6
Mar 2 Argus Sales Greetings Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 300k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. Pricing can vary by server. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. Invites typically begin around 6 EST. We do as many as 10 Argus kills in a single day! If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#11394. Thanks!Solarwalker1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Sin With A Grin (horde) 3/11h is recruiting Sin With A Grin (horde) 3/11h located on Aggramar/Fizzcrank is recruiting for normal and heroic Antorus and building ranks for B4A! We have a few core folks who have cleared heroic but need more for a stable guild group every week! We raid Fri/Sun 8:30-11pm cst. Contact Dretzey@fizzcrank for more info!Dretzey0 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 28
Feb 26 <Pylon Down> #1 Horde 11/11 H LFM! Hello all! <Pylon Down> Horde guild is looking for more raiders Currently 11/11H and 4/11 Mythic! Our raid times are Tues, Weds and Thurs 7:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST (9:30 - 12:00 Server time). Current Needs: Guardian Druid/Brewmaster monk/Resto Shaman All recruitment will be for Heroic raids until we get a feel for the individual/applicant, and you get a feel for us. All exceptional applicants will be considered and are welcome! At the very least for our Heroic Clears and gradually moving up to Core. We are looking for consistent players who are interested in Mythic progression/raiding to join our team! We are currently 11/11 H Antorus and 5/9 M TOS {whent he content was current, took a break from Mythic Antorus to give people real life time for holidays and are picking it up again}. Our guild members also do Mythic+ and some PvP. Please seek me out if you're interested in joining! Ballinology#1473Seryn9 Feb 26
Feb 26 Selling Argus Kills Agg/Fizz @ 200k What the title says. Lemme know if you're interested/need it. Only doing this server, as I am local to here. Thus the discount from going elsewhere.Seryn0 Feb 26
Feb 22 <Ashes of Aggramar> Casual All-Around Guild Hello All! We are currently looking for Officers to start running guild based events such as raids and BGs or any kind of events you would prefer to get our community very involved before BFA. I'm hoping for a very engaged community in this guild and I don't have as much time as i would like. This is NOT a hardcore raiding guild or PVP guild. Just good for casual chat/events and giveaways. If you are interested please pst me in-game.Noradevil0 Feb 22
Feb 21 healer and Dps/tank lf guild We are a Healer and DPs/tank combo lf a guild willing to xfer and faction change. What we are looking for is a guild that raids any days mon-fri and from 7-10 cst. I am an Hpriest and he is a DH dps/tank we are looking for a guild home and looking forward to BFA. We are willing to xfer and faction change for the right guild and have raiding exp all the way back to Vanilla. He is looking for somewhere that he can tank come BFA as a DH or a Warrior. I am a Hpriest with a Rdruid alt. Feel free to btag me for more info.... britbrat#1136Leieu0 Feb 21
Feb 13 (A)Adult Casual-Progression Recruiting! Heroes of Cybertron is rebuilding our raid team from the ground up and we'd love to have you! TL;DR version: adults with busy lives, raiding current content but can't afford to be on 24/7 for super-hardcore raiding. Motto is "pew pew without the QQ". Who we are: Adults with an average guildie age range of 30-70+ (but we welcome ALL ages - behavior is everything). We all have families and jobs, so we built this guild back in Cata for people with families and jobs. We are super friendly and welcoming and anti-elitist. Who we are NOT: Online 24/7 and heroic raiding all week long. The raid team: Until recently we were raiding heroic ToS every Tuesday/Thursday night. Unfortunately, we lost too many raiders simply due to game burnout, so we need to fill those slots back in so we can get back to raiding. In the interim, we are running Mythic +'s those nights. While building the new team, we will focus on normal raids, then go back to heroic if/when we get good enough for it again. Schedule: Currently Mon/Wed nights @7:30pm CST but that is *flexible* and may change to fit the new roster's requirements. Like I said, we're the guild for people with busy lives, so schedules written in stone aren't our thing! We will try to accommodate your schedule into our raid schedule as best we can. What we need: Presently, all roles, but especially DPS. Avoid us if: You leave a guild after a week because people aren't on 24/7, you expect the weekly schedule to be set in stone with no excuses, you are easily frustrated and prone to complaining easily, or you expect hardcore raiding. How to Join: Reply here and we'll work on scheduling a time to hook up in-game, or PM one of the following (all -Fizzcrank): * Angelusprime * Mirmorchaint * Kairavi * Tanasilin * Kisara Lastly, if you like the sound of our guild culture but are unsure if you are raider material, hit us up and let's talk about it -- We are also more than happy to teach you raiding if you're willing to learn (and patient). We have raided with WoW veterans and noobies alike for years!Angelusprime10 Feb 13
Feb 13 [A][US]<No Time For Endgame> A Social Guild Don't have a lot of time to play? Don't feel like being required to run a certain spec or have a certain ilvl? Just want someone to chat to while you solo all the content? NTFE is a social guild built purely for hanging out. We may raid or do other activities in the game, but the guild is built around being a place for people who just want a group to be a part of without a feeling of requirements or heavy obligations. If you're interested contact Rencroft in game for details or to join.Rencroft0 Feb 13
Feb 11 Fun casual player lf social fun active guild Long time mature adult player looking for fun casual yet productive and social guild on aggramar. Never involved with drama. Responsible and helpful to guild mates. Have been on other realms in many other guilds but looking for home on aggramarTaniirraan0 Feb 11
Feb 8 Months Behind 11/11N 8/11H Months Behind are looking for some more core raiders to join for heroic. Looking for more dps, tanks & healers! Raid days: Tuesday- Normal Farm 11/11 7:30pm Realm Time Wednesday & Friday Heroic 7:30pm Realm Time Requirments: 1. Be on time 2. Must be in discord 3. Pulling your weight 4. Sign up 5. No drama! Month Behind also pushes mythic keys every week ! Want more information feel free to add me on Bnet. Valboogie#1783Valborga1 Feb 8
Feb 8 H-<Covetous>-Recruiting for Mythic Raids Covetous (Horde-Aggramar) is a fun, laid back and semi-hard core raiding guild looking for more raiders (Heal/DPS) for Mythic Raiding. Guild also does M+ dungeons and a weekly normal Antorus for alts. 1/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic Antorus https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time Saturday Alt Run - 8 PM - Until complete Central Time btag: Trog#1240Troggles5 Feb 8
Feb 4 [H]<Rum Runners>LFM - 2 DPS for H ABT About Us <Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank [PVE] US. Our demographic largely includes college age players and working adults; we are flexible and understanding about real life issues and focus on clearing heroic content each tier at a comfortable, relaxing pace. Our players enjoy spending time together in Discord even when not playing World of Warcraft; we enjoy playing other games together such as Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, and Ark, and our text channels are generally active during the day even while our members are at work or school. What We Offer - Active Discord community (including during off-hours) - Guild events with prizes (scavenger hunts, transmog competitions, cooking competitions and more) - Organized support system for improving gameplay - Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs, PVP events and more - Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights - Guild website, www.rumrunners.club - A Destiny 2 Clan What We Want - Players looking to be part of a growing community, whether to raid, level or dungeon - Players with a positive attitude who are respectful toward others - Players who may not have the time or drive for mythic raiding, but still want to succeed each tier Details - Two raid teams - Blackflag – Fri/Sat 7-9:30p Eastern - Dauntless – Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern Recruiting - Blackflag – Room for one healer. - Dauntless – Searching for one healer, one tank, and 1-2 DPS, with priority to a rogue or Bloodlust class. - Always accepting social/non-raiding applicants How to Join To join the guild please read our charter and fill out an application [here](http://www.rumrunners.club/apply). For more information, contact Stormlight-Fizzcrank in game or at Battle.net tag Poros#1412, or on Discord, Lisa/Stormlight#0819 for a more immediate response. A two-week trial process is required to verify the new member fits in with our community.Stormlight8 Feb 4
Feb 4 (H) <Prestige> Pvp focused LFM Message me in game if interested, currently looking for pvp focused players. Discord server available, most active hours 8PM EST late into the night.Lawdoggy0 Feb 4
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 31 looking for raiding guild DH dps 961 Looking for raiding guild alliance 11/11H and hopefully mythic progression guild Can check me out at warcraflogs for current performanceTwinxbladee0 Jan 31
Jan 31 Looking for raiding guild DH 961 dps and tank if need be looking for raiding guild 11/11 H and hopefully get in to a guild that is currently doing mythic You can see logs at warcraftlogs if interested in performanceTwinxbladee0 Jan 31
Jan 29 (A)<Scarlet Crusade Reborn> Recruiting! If you enjoy a good raid, bg, dungeon, and community, you should join my small but hopeful guild, The Scarlet Crusade Reborn, take off again! Come one Come all! I really want to rebuild my Rated PvP team and Mythic team, but that's up to the interest shown. Bank has tonnes of mats and enough g-repairs for all. Mail my toon or /w me if you are interested.Craven3 Jan 29
Jan 25 <Storm> '9/11M' Selling Heroic Antorus Potential Buyer, We appreciate your interest in the various sales we have to offer. Located on Stormrage we are 9/11M and the #1 US Alliance 2-Day guild and you will find all of our current packages below: -------- Prices negotiable and always changing. Buyers outside of Stormrage are subject to an increased price based off WoW token price at time of reservation, the price is generally only a few thousand gold more. Original post w/ feedback here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758726582?page=1 11/11 Heroic Antorus - Personal Loot - 1,000,000 Tuesdays at 8EST Full Clear Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker Personal Loot + Bonus Rolls on each boss Violet Spellwing mount Chance to recieve Pantheon trinket Chance to receive Amanthul's Vision (Third Legendary) Chance at Aggramar and Argus transmog (Sword/Scythe) Heroic Argus - Personal Loot - 500,000 Same as above minus the first 10 bosses 11/11 Heroic Antorus - Master Loot - 2,250,000 Tuesdays at 8EST Everything from personal loot run, but with guaranteed loot for your tier and armor specialization (Plate / Mail / Leather / Cloth). Info 25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. Other 75% is to be paid before pull on raid night You have until 48 hours before scheduled run to reschedule if needed. If technical issues arise during your scheduled raid, we will allow 15 minutes for you to get situated before we continue on. On Master Loot there will be no competition for your tier or armor specialization (Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate). The only exception will be with Back/Neck/Ring/Relics slots. On Personal Loot gear which can be traded from our raiders will be traded to the appropriate buyer. All we ask is you follow instructions. We may ask you to die on certain fights. Save up your seals so you can maximize your potential for loot. We are completely fine with cross server buyers, but a slightly increased price will be necessary to facilitate the transfer of gold to Stormrage. In-game currency only Contact To purchase a run please contact myself in game. Details below: Btag: Aalistor#1455 Discord: Cojo#3001 Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZsKhojo2 Jan 25
Jan 24 Recruiting RDPS and a Resto Shaman Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 10/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys. Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds. If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.Heybo0 Jan 24
Jan 24 946 Afflock LF Raiding Guild Good morning, afternoon, or evening, whichever is applicable... I am currently looking for a solid raiding guild that is into Heroic Antorus. I am currently 9/11 H but looking for more! I am currently on Fizzcrank server and would rather stay here, but will entertain xfer for the right guild. I am available nearly every day and prefer raiding schedules beginning around 8pm EST. Current Ilvl is 945 with 74 traits on Arti. Looking for a 2-3 day raid schedule I am looking for a core raiding spot, and do not wish to be a "bench" player. I need the guild I am joining to also be active outside of raiding. I enjoy M+ and would very much prefer to do it in a guild group. I have been raiding since Vanilla WoW. I formed a moderately successful guild in TBC that was active all the way through wrath. I have held officer positions and guild master positions throughout my wow career. I have been a raid leader and a pure peon. I know how to stay in my lane without swerving. With all that being said, I need a guild that is more like a online community. If I just want to clear a raid every week, there are pugs for that.Moredotsnow0 Jan 24
Jan 17 [A] <Expire> 2/11M looking DPS and a healer Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently 11/11H and 2/11M. Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun. At the moment we are actively recruiting some specific DPS classes for our core raid team and 1 holy priest so that we can push farther into Mythic Antorus. If interested feel free to add OnlyHalide#1168 on bnet or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.Potpies0 Jan 17
Jan 13 <Pylon Down>LF Raiders! T-TH 7:30-10pm PST Hello all! <Pylon Down> Horde guild is looking for more raiders! Our raid times are Tues, Weds and Thurs 7:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST (9:30 - 12:00 Server time). Current Needs: Ranged / Resto Shaman / Windwalker Monk All exceptional applicants will be considered and are welcome! We are looking for consistent players who are interested in Mythic progression/raiding to join our team! We are currently 11/11 H Antorus and 5/9 M TOS {when the content was current, took a break from Mythic Antorus to give people real life time for holidays and are picking it up again}. Our guild members also do Mythic+ and some PvP. We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman with a good damage off-spec. Please seek us out if you're interested in joining! Ballinology#1473 or Shenzzi#1912Shenzzi11 Jan 13
Jan 13 [Horde]<Demonic>LF Co-Guild Leader & Officers Hello! I am the guild leader of the guild called Demonic. We are currently looking for a Co-Guilder to help with the leadership and making the guild a better place. We also have a total 422 guild members. A year ago we had a member cap, but we chilled off with inviting people and the realm died a little. We are also looking for officers to help with the guild when we have issues. P.S. If you have any experince with being a Raid leader we are also looking for them, we are going to start to raid when we got everything set up. If you are interested please contact me Either in game or my discord at Dustings#7642[i][/i]Sarthorian0 Jan 13
Jan 12 US Army (A) guild Anyone know what happened to the US Army guild?Equillibrium0 Jan 12
Jan 10 <Althalus> AOTC Guild 8/11 H Antorus Althalus is a casual raiding guild with a core group that has been together since early BC. We're a group of friendly adults that spend plenty of time in VC being inappropriate, all while keeping a friendly/team oriented atmosphere. We are currently recruiting all classes/roles, but have a specific need for DPS and heals to expand our raid team. This expansion, we've cleared EN, ToV, NH and Tomb with the AOTC achievement for all. Progression nights are Tues / Thurs from 6:30-9:30 server time. Normal runs on Sunday to gear alts / new recruits if needed, and many Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Expectations: Know your class, put effort into knowing the fights, show up on time. We are by no means a hardcore raiding team, and do not require maxed out AP, etc. As long as you can pull your weight in raid (including mechanics), you've got a spot with us. RL gets in the way sometimes, and we totally understand that. If you have interest you can message me in game: Târâ, Tärä, or Tara#12684 on bnet.Tarrahh6 Jan 10
Jan 9 <Thieves and Kings> Recruiting! Raid Content cleared: 11/11N 4/11H Times we raid: We raid from 7:30 - 10pm server time (CST) Wed and Thurs. Looking for: Heals and DPS for Heroic progression. Everything for M+ and other stuff. We recently had several members of our guild have to leave due to real life. We're adults and we understand this happens. They also do not know when they'll be back so we need to refill the ranks. This is a game real life will always comes first. We're drama free except for a lone Warlock who likes to put closets to the abyss and place cookies under elevators. We have groups that run M+, PvP groups, and other casual things. We're not an elitist group, just a casual bunch that gets stuff done. We use Discord and a few of us almost live in there after work until the wee hours of the morning. If you're interested just post here with a good contact time and name ingame and one of the officers will get in touch with you.Shometsu1 Jan 9
Jan 9 Prot/Fury War LF Guild 932 fury/937 prot, looking for casual raiding guild on alliance side. I like progression-minded raiding, but fun is what I play this game for, not heroic+ kills. If interested, pm me at Jaiso#1691.Luxion0 Jan 9
Jan 9 Horde RP Guild: Seeking Interest Greetings Aggramar-Fizzcrank, Any Horde RP guilds out there? If not, I'm thinking about piecing one together. Any and all RPers (first time or vets) let me know if you are interested, and we can start from the ground up, as it were. I'm new to RP, but find it interesting in this sleepy, end of expac content drought. I'm open to suggestions about the nature of the guild. --- A bit of my history: I have been playing since Vanilla, I am casual with regards to raid schedules (not enough time to commit), and I travel between the UK and the US regularly (messy time-zones). I've played my paladin since January 2007 (BC Launch reroll!), and ever since WoD, I've been quite on and off with raiding. After testing out RP on Moon Guard briefly, I found myself enjoying the communal storytelling, and it inspired me to give an RP group a try on this server, and see if anyone else is willing to give it a go. I'm originally from Illidan server, but ended up here last year with some friends. With enough interest or info, I'll begin to piece together a broader situation for the forming of the guild, as well as post a character introduction. I should note that I have ran three large, successful guilds in the past, but I'm quite rusty, and would love it if some vets of RP would like to help out! Any and all constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. :) Cheers, Artoria SunsorrowArtoria0 Jan 9