Aggramar and Fizzcrank

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
39m Any old-school Aggramarians here? Hey all, Amid all the recruiting and selling I see, I kind of got nostalgic for when this forum was like a community. They didn't know me - I lurked a lot back then (late 2006 / early 2007) trying to understand the game. Much of what I read here, I found confusing but fascinating. :) I remember names like Ayup, Mayo, Dara, and some others. They'd have their ongoing conversations, arguments, etc. Seemed like a group of people that'd hung out together for awhile. I'm not one of those "everything was better in Vanilla" people, but I do kind of miss the server community from back then. Also, if your Old School Fizzcrank folks, speak up too. I won't know your names, but I'm sure you have your own stories.Sarabande10 39m
1d <Incursio Tres> 10/11M LFM for BFA Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Wednesday & Sunday. We have a completely optional alt run on Tuesdays from 7-10 CST, and have Mythic + teams that run every night of the week. We are 11/11H, 10/11M Antorus. Incursio Tres of Fizzcrank-US is a guild made up of experienced and successful cutting edge raiders looking for a more casual end content atmosphere. We have been the top Alliance guild on Fizzcrank/Aggramar since Hellfire Citadel. We enjoy tackling mythic content while still maintaining a very relaxed and casual raid schedule. We are a great fit for anyone who enjoys the challenges of mythic content while being in a fun and nontoxic raiding environment. What we are looking for We are always recruiting! Applicants must have a demonstrated ability to play class effectively in end-game raid environment(Warcraft Log Parses). Due to our emphasis on enjoyment, we place a lot of importance on good attitude and positive behavior. If interested apply at https://www.incursiotres.com or contact me in game battletag Bomdsquad#1388Eglador0 1d
1d LF Guild LF Guild Returning player and wife looking for mostly active adult older guild. We like to level, dungeons, raids (probably not mythic material). We are in the process of leveling our toons for more activity in expansion. Send mail to thorunbattle if you are recruiting, and we sound like a good fit.Thorunbattle0 1d
3d Seeking Guild I just got back to playing a week ago. I left during Mist but did play Warlords for a month before Legion launched. during Mist and before that i enjoyed raiding and pvp. Joined FTAs any chance I got but was in more with the player named Peak if he still plays of anyone remembers those fun times. Looking for a guild that like to have fun. I gots a warrior, warlock, mage and a priest. I'm not political correct and will laugh at fart jokes. Yeah I should grow up but who doesn't laugh a good fart joke? I don't watch the chat much since i'm trying to get my toons lvled. So if you would like to get a hold of in game feel free to send a message by mailDrbwacko0 3d
4d <Symphonia> LFM for BFA! <Symphonia> is a raiding guild wishing to push progression come BFA. We are social and enjoy chatting on discord but at the same time want to progress. This guild is filled with experienced players that are both friendly and helpful. We want to keep the friendly social atmosphere and community but do raiding at a higher level. What are we doing right now? We are a new guild that is only about 2 months old, but we have already cleared 11/11H and have it on farm. We are currently also doing mythic with another group. We plan to keep raiding and progressing till BFA and train new recruits up. What are we looking for? Maturity- Although we are social, our primary goal is progression. We need players that are mature and willing to do what is best for the group as far as progression. Progression will come first. Skill- You don't need gear to show potential. We will look at logs for ilvl and do M+ keys to gauge skill and content knowledge. We are willing to help people train up however, must be willing to learn and be open minded. Activity- We are very social and enjoy doing runs with one another. We have a very active community on discord currently constantly posting if people want to do keys or achievements. We'd like to keep the same environment and have it grow. Friendly/ Positive Attitude - This is a drama free guild and we plan to keep it that way. It will not be tolerated. We want more friendly fun people to play with. Positivity is also very important when progressing. Negative people tend to drag the group down with them and we'd rather keep keep the drive active the whole raid and be constructive. Progression Mindset and Want to Improve- In order to progress, a player needs to constantly trying to better themselves in the game. In here, we want to help others improve and push each other to excel. We expect players to keep updated on changes in the game and watch and/or read up on fights BEFORE the raid. Come with flask, food, runes and whatever you as a raider know you need for raiding seriously. Roles Tank - We are currently in need of a TANK for BFA. We currently have dps in OS tanking and would prefer to avoid that and have people play what they would like / are good at. Healers -We currently have enough but as we grow and get more dps, we will need more. We're currently rocking a rdruid, disc priest, and hpally. DPS - Currently looking for everything. We are still rather small and growing. However, a smexy lock for cookies and a closet would be great. If you have any question or want to come talk to us feel free to add on btag and discord :) Btag: Yosh#1661 Discord: Yume#1173Yumemaria1 4d
4d Looking for Guild I am looking for a guild that runs mythics and raids. I'm really new to WoW and looking for a group to join and learn/grow with. I am dedicated and am trying to learn as much as i can about everything. I have done heroic dungeons but that is about as far as I've gone. I really want to get into it but getting my foot in the door seems to be the hardest part. I am available from 6-10 Monday-Thursday and 6 Friday to 10 Sunday. Feel free to message me at any time with questions. Thank you.Timau0 4d
Jun 13 LF casual, newbie friendly guild Two newbie players looking for a suitable, casual guild on Aggramar. I played briefly a few years back, my companion is completely new. We are enjoying exploring game content, questing, and figuring out how to run our characters a team. We are interested in finding people to tackle instances with us. People who can run characters near the same levels as ours so we can learn to play our roles in a proper group....rather than serving as loot bags and xp sponges following a higher level character who can solo the instance without us. We are typically online between 9 and 11 p.m. Central. We run our mains as a team, but also run some alts when we aren't online together.Cullinreed0 Jun 13
Jun 7 <Refrigeraiders> 6/11 M Antorus, LF RDPS <Refrigeraiders> is a recently revitalized guild looking to progress through end game content with mythic aspirations. We are a close group of friends who recently decided to enter back into the raiding world, with most of us having multiple server first clearing experiences from Illidan and Kil’jaeden in The Burning Crusade, to more recent expansions such as Cataclysm, MoP and Legion where multiple members continued playing on as the leaders of other server first guilds. Since coming back, some of our raiding accomplishments include the realm first AotC completion in every content tier since our reformation in BRF, as well as Cutting Edge Xavius and Realm First! Xavius in Legion. Currently, we are 6/11 Mythic Antorus. ... Raid Times: Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. We expect that as a raid member: - You should be able to maintain 90% raid availability, we have a tight core that does not have substitutes some nights due to real life restrictions. Advanced warning of any absence at least the morning of a raid night is required, though the night before is preferable. - You should know your class! Being able to switch between specs is crucial as we continue to progress. - You should have prior raiding experience and a competent knowledge base of your class. We may expect you to perform a certain raid function you might not usually do and you will be required to adapt to such situations in raid. - You should have a functioning microphone and be able to use it. - You should be able to take a joke, we are a mature (though often childish) bunch of friends who often shenaniganize one another. - Most importantly, you should be able to have fun and know that at the root of all our madness, we are just a bunch of people trying to have fun in a competitive venue. We have a 0% tolerance policy for any elitism, condescension or malicious behaviour. Any and all suggestions or complaints should be voiced in a constructive and positive manner. For more information or an invite, you can contact the following people in game on Aggramar, Alliance: ... Thank you for taking the time to hear a bit about our guild, we genuinely hope to see you in game!Gfry8 Jun 7
Jun 7 Veteran transfer looking for guild Veteran player transfer looking for guild. Came from daggerspine too much pvp. I’ve been playing a mage since 2006. Have heirlooms so will be leveling fast. Laid back and really social. Really take pride in being part of a fun guild. My toon name is Kevonsus. Thank you so much for consideration. Have funKevonsus1 Jun 7
Jun 7 Covetous (Horde-Aggramar/Fizzcrank) The Legion is almost over and the Battle for Azeroth is almost upon us! <Covetous> is a dedicated raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our team! :D (Casuals are welcome as well!) (25+ age requirement) Heroic typically is on farm very fast and we push Mythic content. Outside of raiding we run achievements, mount and mog farming, M+ and just having a good time. Generally in need of DPS, however with BFA starting soon the raiding roster will be flexible! So join now and make some new friends! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time btag: Jezzebella#11565Jezie0 Jun 7
Jun 7 H-<Covetous>-Recruiting for Mythic Raids Covetous (Horde-Aggramar) is a fun, laid back and semi-hard core raiding guild looking for more raiders (Heal/DPS) for Mythic Raiding. Guild also does M+ dungeons and a weekly normal Antorus for alts. 1/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic Antorus https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time Saturday Alt Run - 8 PM - Until complete Central Time btag: Trog#1240Troggles7 Jun 7
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 31 [A]ShipWreckCove Renegades- New for BfA ShipWreckCove Renegades Alliance - US - Aggramar/Fizzcrank About Us The Renegades is a new guild that is focused on being a Social Casual Raiding guild in Battle for Azeroth. We have set our sights on all Heroic and Normal End Game content and having fun while defeating bosses. We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun easy going environment. As of now we are currently a very small guild with around 8-10 members total at the moment. Our in game activity varies greatly and our current members are mostly leveling characters to participate with us come Battle for Azeroth. So what are we looking for? We are looking for mature working adults who enjoy playing video games and want a social group to be apart of and complete content in WoW and play other games on the side. We do not want Elitists or toxic players. We are open to people who have never raided before or are new to the game. I do not mind teaching and helping people out. We are also open to those that don't necessarily want to server transfer. Come Battle for Azeroth we will be creating one of the Cross Server in-game communities. The only thing we ask is you join our discord. If you want to take advantage of guild bank, same server roster than you can create or transfer a character to our realms. What are the plans for the remainder of Legion? We are going to recruit and build out our roster but will not be focused on getting a raid team going at this time. If we end up with enough max level characters sooner than later we can look into it. What are the plans for raiding in BfA? Two Night Schedule with a Focus on Normal and then Heroic Thursday and Friday Evening 8 to 10 PM Eastern Time. This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games. Have Questions or Ready to Sign Up? So if all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.shipwreckcove.net and put in an application. You can also reach me via Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 Discord - Ziri#0004Ziritrix3 May 31
May 31 Haven't Played Since Warlords, LF Guild What the title says. I last played two years ago and am looking to get back into the game. I wasn't a crazy raider but cleared a few mythic bosses in warlords so I'm at least somewhat capable of following directions. I also liked to pvp just a bit on the side. I know my character says I have a guild here but in game I don't, it just hasn't updated for some reason. Anyway, if you're looking to add one to your ranks for dungeons, raids, pvp or anything as a group send me a message/inv, thanks.Legotard0 May 31
May 30 Resto Druid LF raiding guild 958 Resto Druid LF raiding guild. prefer ending before 10pm server timeEvilgroot1 May 30
May 30 <Althalus> AOTC Guild LFM Althalus is a casual raiding guild with a core group that has been together since early BC. We're a group of friendly adults that spend plenty of time in VC being inappropriate, all while keeping a friendly/team oriented atmosphere. We are currently recruiting all classes/roles, but have a specific need for DPS and heals to expand our raid team for BfA. (AOTC achieve for all Legion Raids). Progression nights are Tues / Thurs from 6:30-9:30 server time. Normal runs on Sunday to gear alts / new recruits if needed, and many Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Expectations: Know your class, put effort into knowing the fights, show up on time. We are by no means a hardcore raiding team, and do not require maxed out AP, etc. As long as you can pull your weight in raid (including mechanics), you've got a spot with us. RL gets in the way sometimes, and we totally understand that. If you have interest you can message me in game: Târâ, Tärä, or Tara#12684 on bnet.Tarrahh13 May 30
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 22 [A/H] 2/11M 965 Monk LF Guild I'll keep this concise and to the point... 965 MW/963BrM Monk LF guild. Currently 2/11M with pulls and progress on M PK and M HC. Looking to continue the progression until the end, with the occasional weekly Heroic clear if needed or wanted. Looking for active, social and engaged guild with established and committed raid core. One that actually enjoys each others company, uses voice chat, and logs in for more than just raid nights. Lastly and sadly, I am most active during the mornings and afternoons from about 9am EST till late afternoon. This would be ideal for me, but I can make scheduled night time raids. It would be intermittent though, due to my work schedule. There's the nuts and bolts of it. Any further questions, info, inquiries, or flirts, hit me up on my BTag or Discord. BTag: Silverfox#12254 Discord: Syn#3265 Thanks! Oh...and P.S. I *AM* willing and able to change faction and realm for the right people. Hit me up and lets chat.Synchi0 May 22
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 18 [A]<Zero Fox> Open Recruitment for BFA The title says it all! Newly formed guild looking to focus on growing membership for BFA. Legion is winding down and it's time to start looking to the future. We will still be running Antorus/Mythic + but the focus will remain on recruitment for now. Hope to see you all in game!Declawed0 May 18
May 14 LF Alliance Raiding Guild, 8:00PST Start Time Looking for small close knit guild that could use another dedicated member. A guild that can at least progress though Heroic, likes to joke around a bit while raiding, and doesn't take the game to seriously as a whole. Prefer Rogue or Warrior DPS, but could go Pally tank with the right understanding group. Thanks in advance LuckLûck1 May 14
May 13 LF raiders. <Fate> is a a new guild on the server. Will be raiding Antorus until Battle of azeroth. All ilvl's welcome. Wanting to build into a good raid team. All roles welcome right now. Raid times t/w/t 7 to 10 server. Raids will start as soon as we have a raid team of 10 or more.Shaolinwolf1 May 13
May 8 Blood Song! Just throwing this out here, if you are on fizzcrank or aggramar, or looking to come here for any reason, feel free to look us up. We are predominately a social guild with a focus on helping everyone but we also raid and run mythic+ keys even for newer players. Our raid leaders are heroic and mythic experienced raiders and willing to work with you on improving and gearing! Mail me or Bimminator in game or /who blood song in game to find our members. Anyone can direct you to someone who can help. Officers on nearly all hours of the day. Highly active guild on both alliance and horde!Primálfury12 May 8
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 <Ashes of Aggramar> Casual Leveling Guild Looking for members Over 900 Active Members (Inactive Members kicked after 2 months of consistent inactivity) Currently Looking For: Members who are interested in running events to keep Level 110s engaged in current content (For those interested) until Battle for Azeroth. I currently work alot so not able to run scheduled events until June or July. Pst or Send me a mail in-game if you are interested in becoming a big part of this quickly growing community of players.Noradevil2 May 1
May 1 Too many BOTs on Suramar. There is way too many bots farming herbs on suramar, their path is the same using ground mounts, sometimes you can find 3 wandering the same path following the others.. when is blizzard going to take care of this? i am tired of repoting then.Bruyo1 May 1
Apr 25 Returning after a few years Had a friend who roped me back in and played on this server but now no longer plays. I enjoyed my time so far but there have been many changes since I played last. I love the server everyone has been helpful and friendly, hopefully someone can help me out with a couple of questions. Can you still get heirloom armor I can seem how to purchase it or even where to locate it. I started a Monk and I really enjoy it. I was wondering once I get to raiding level are Monks welcomed on raiding crews? When I last played some class were out right left out. I don't want to put in the time to make it Main if I'm not going to be able to get on a crew. I never tanked, but I used to raid heal with Priest and DPS with mage. Thanks for the HelpPapaboss0 Apr 25
Apr 23 [A] 969 Assassination Rogue 2/11M LF Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a PvE focused guild that runs dungeon and raid content after 9pm CT. Friday's are the only night that I am not available log on during the week. My bnet: Zordiak#11988 https://raider.io/characters/us/aggramar/Zordiak https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/aggramar/zordiakZordiak0 Apr 23
Apr 23 960 warlock LF raiding guild .Evilsoulz1 Apr 23
Apr 19 (A) 11/11H Prot Warrior LF: M Progression Prot warrior with tons of Mythic experience, Server first Mogushan Vaults MoP and some Cutting Edges. Looking for a spot in a core raid group. I know it's a bit late in the expansion but I'd like to progress with a guild that is currently 1/11M-2/11M. I'd like to start from the beginning with the guild in Mythic. Raid times any weekday I'm open from 5:30pm to 11:00pm Weekends 3:30pm - 11:00pmExuri0 Apr 19
Apr 17 Felsteel Longblade Is there anybody who can craft me a Felsteel Longblade for transmog? I have characters on both Alliance and Horde so factions doesn't matter and I'm willing to pay.Selyra0 Apr 17
Apr 16 <Divinity> Recruitment TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days) Current Needs: All competent players. Website: www.DivinityGuild.life Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681 ...Mistamonk0 Apr 16
Apr 8 Hello HILsdmån3 Apr 8
Apr 3 <Covetous> Horde 11/11 Covetous (Horde-Aggramar) is a fun, laid back and dedicated raiding guild looking for more raiders (DPS) to join our team! We also do M+ dungeons regularly. The Legion is almost over! Now is the perfect time to find a guild and be ready for BFA! 1/11 M Ant 11/11 H Ant https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid) Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time Pst me on Bnet Jezzebella#11565 or send me ingame mail!Jezzebella0 Apr 3
Apr 2 [A/H] 960 2/11M Monk LF Guild Hey all, Like the title says, 960 Monk here looking for an active, social and engaged guild. I am currently 2/11M and looking to continue on with some Mythic progression and continued heroic clears/farms. I am familiar with Brewmaster and Mistweaver, so can perform both roles as needed. DPS is a possibility, though I lack a couple strong trinkets and my artifact is not as up to par as the others. Looking for a strong group of people who know how to have fun, enjoy the game, socialize, and actually clear content along the way. I would prefer daytime raids, but since that's a hard thing to find, anything during the week after 9pm EST works for me. Horde or Alliance doesn't matter to me, so either is fine. And server transfer is indeed possible. Any interested? Hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Silverfox#12254 Discord: Syn#3265Synchi0 Apr 2
Mar 28 Stream/Discord for weekly antorus clears Greetings all! My name is Tastywindows, aka Seryn/Seryntv on Twitch. While new to the streaming thing, I am slowly building on it and part of that is our weekly runs. We have multiple clears of Normal/Heroic Antorus that we fill. It's a later night run, 10pm pst after we are done with Mythic. However, everyone is welcome so long as you pull your weight and if you are in need of being carried, we only ask that you return the favor once you're done being carried. It's a laid back run, and typically full of joking around {feel free to check out the stream and the older videos of the runs that are saved on the stream itself}. Following the stream is not a must, but definitely greatly appreciated. The typical Schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Wednesday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Thursday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Friday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Saturday: Raid Achievements unless everyone wants to just clear again 10pm PST Sunday: Whatever happens, happens. 6:30PM PST Monday: Heroic semi-clear, 6:30pm PST Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/seryntv/ The Discord isn't just there for our runs though. If you are doing a run, and you'd like to invite people from there/fill your run with folks from there, you're more than welcome. As time passes and we skip bosses in Mythic, we will likely start putting together Mythic Raids of Antorus as well. Some do M+, and some just hang out. There are class channels for your questions to be answered, as we have people from different backgrounds and varying experience levels of different classes/specs. If you' d like to join one, or multiple of the runs, join the Discord and feel free to message me or one of the mods to reserve a spot =) Again, this is for fun, if you join and attempt to start drama, the boot is just one click away =DTastywindows0 Mar 28
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 27 Hello Everyone Hello Everyone My Name is Brandon Munson Otherwise Known as Mr Youtuber and Anyone That Subscribes to my Channel Joins YouTube Nation And gets A Shout Out Thanks You And have a Great DayCricke2 Mar 27
Mar 24 5/11M 970 Demo Lock lfg Current guild is taking a break until BFA and also transferring. 970 demo/967 aff. I would prefer to play demo but will switch to aff for certain fights- Hounds and Eonar. I’m looking to raid weeknights from 7-10pm. I could possibly go as late as 10:30. I also have a 948 MW Monk alt that started as my main for this expansion. Brag- Delmina#1699Delmina0 Mar 24
Mar 20 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Aggramar and Fizzcrank! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 7:15pm Eastern Tuesday and 6:15pm on weekends. You will be carried by 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Aggramar/Fizzcrank connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall5 Mar 20
Mar 9 (H)Khwajs Chosen LFM Khwajs Chosen-- Is now recruiting for BFA and heroic/mythic Antrous. We are a group of 11/11 heroic Friends looking to push into BFA strong. All specs are open. Raids are tues/thurs 7-1030pm cst. LF 930+raiders... Cross-realm and newly-boosted raiders are welcome. Our priority is finding competent reliable raiders that are fun and engaging to play with; arrogant elitists and toxic whiners need not apply. All recruitment will be for Heroic raids until we get a feel for the individual/applicant, and you get a feel for us. All exceptional applicants will be considered and are welcome! At the very least for our Heroic Clears and gradually moving up to Core.Meowpaw0 Mar 9
Mar 6 Deleted DeletedKraeter0 Mar 6
Mar 2 Argus Sales Greetings Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 300k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. Pricing can vary by server. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. Invites typically begin around 6 EST. We do as many as 10 Argus kills in a single day! If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#11394. Thanks!Solarwalker1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Sin With A Grin (horde) 3/11h is recruiting Sin With A Grin (horde) 3/11h located on Aggramar/Fizzcrank is recruiting for normal and heroic Antorus and building ranks for B4A! We have a few core folks who have cleared heroic but need more for a stable guild group every week! We raid Fri/Sun 8:30-11pm cst. Contact Dretzey@fizzcrank for more info!Dretzey0 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 28
Feb 26 <Pylon Down> #1 Horde 11/11 H LFM! Hello all! <Pylon Down> Horde guild is looking for more raiders Currently 11/11H and 4/11 Mythic! Our raid times are Tues, Weds and Thurs 7:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST (9:30 - 12:00 Server time). Current Needs: Guardian Druid/Brewmaster monk/Resto Shaman All recruitment will be for Heroic raids until we get a feel for the individual/applicant, and you get a feel for us. All exceptional applicants will be considered and are welcome! At the very least for our Heroic Clears and gradually moving up to Core. We are looking for consistent players who are interested in Mythic progression/raiding to join our team! We are currently 11/11 H Antorus and 5/9 M TOS {whent he content was current, took a break from Mythic Antorus to give people real life time for holidays and are picking it up again}. Our guild members also do Mythic+ and some PvP. Please seek me out if you're interested in joining! Ballinology#1473Seryn9 Feb 26
Feb 26 Selling Argus Kills Agg/Fizz @ 200k What the title says. Lemme know if you're interested/need it. Only doing this server, as I am local to here. Thus the discount from going elsewhere.Seryn0 Feb 26