Aggramar and Fizzcrank

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
11h LF H/M Progression Guild - Healer or DPS Heroic/Mythic raider from LK, Cata, WoD, skipped Legion. Looking to start again in BFA. Main roles: - Hunter (ranged or melee) - Demonzarrow-Aggramar - Shaman (healer) - Tahvee-Aggramar - Both are only 350 ilvl as of today. ****Only willing to keep one toon up to date due to real-life time constraints. Availability (Mountain Time): - M, W - 6:00 - T, R - 7:15 - F - 6:30 - Weekend - Any time If interested, please add me to further discuss your guild's needs. Best regards, Tahvee#11794Demonzarrow0 11h
11h <Althalus>7/8H Uldir 1/8M LF Heal/DPS Offspec Althalus is a casual raiding guild with a core group that has been together since early BC. We're a group of friendly adults that spend plenty of time in VC being inappropriate, all while keeping a friendly/team oriented atmosphere. We are currently recruiting all classes/roles, but have a specific need for a Healer with a DPS offspec. Progression nights are Tues / Thurs from 6:30-9:30 server time. Normal runs on Sunday to gear alts / new recruits if needed, and many Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Expectations: Know your class, put effort into knowing the fights, show up on time. We are by no means a hardcore raiding team, and do not require maxed out azerite, etc. As long as you can pull your weight in raid (including mechanics), you've got a spot with us. RL gets in the way sometimes, and we totally understand that. If you have interest you can message me in game: Târâ, Tärä, or Tara#12684 on bnet.Târâ1 11h
1d H <Covetous> 1/8M Recruiting <Covetous> is a dedicated raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our team! :D (Casuals are welcome as well!) (25+ age requirement) Heroic typically is on farm very fast and we push Mythic content. Outside of raiding we run achievements, mount and mog farming, M+ and just having a good time. We are in need of a Boomkin, Spriest, Mage, Ele Shaman, DK (Frost or Unholy) - Any dps will be considered! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time btag: Jezz#11418Jezie1 1d
1d Blood Song - Gaming Comunity Looking for more than just a guild? Blood Song is your answer. We are far more than a simple wow guild. Representing not just large numbers of amazing people on both horde and alliance factions but across a miltitude of other games as well. Our focus is on enjoying the game together as every game is more fun with friends. For WoW, guild activities range from organized leveling groups, questing groups, and achievement hunting to PvP and raiding. Basically anything in the game. If this sounds good to you drop your toon or Btag on our recruitment discord. Further info is also available here. https://discord.gg/AehxNbrBullshîft0 1d
2d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 2d
2d Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood1 2d
2d Elontusk and his associates Beware this mental midget. He is a "lawyer" and ragequit his previous guild because he was scolded for throwing around racial slurs and generally being a typical, abusive, disproportionately arrogant member of the "legal system" and a trash player. Avoid at all costs.Frakn1 2d
2d [H]<Rum Runners>LF one healer, priest pref! <Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde) Currently Recruiting: - Up to 2 Healers: Priest (either spec), Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin preferred - DPS accompanying a healer may also apply - Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.) - If your class or role is not listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using the information below. Schedule: - Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern - Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern - Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD About Us: Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it! Current Progression: - 3/8 Heroic Uldir - 8/8 Normal Uldir What We Offer: - Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback - Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings - Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™ - M+ fun! - No raging raid leads - Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games) - An active Discord (text and voice chat) Contact: Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred) Battle.net – Stormlight#11486 Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuildStormlight2 2d
5d <Incursio Tres> need ranged dps Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Wednesday & Sunday. We have a completely optional alt run on Tuesdays from 7-10 CST, and have Mythic + teams that run every night of the week. We are 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir Incursio Tres of Fizzcrank-US is a guild made up of experienced and successful cutting edge raiders looking for a more casual end content atmosphere. We have been the top Alliance guild on Fizzcrank/Aggramar since Hellfire Citadel. We enjoy tackling mythic content while still maintaining a very relaxed and casual raid schedule. We are a great fit for anyone who enjoys the challenges of mythic content while being in a fun and nontoxic raiding environment. What we are looking for ranged dps especially a warlock. We are always recruiting! Applicants must have a demonstrated ability to play class effectively in end-game raid environment(Warcraft Log Parses). Due to our emphasis on enjoyment, we place a lot of importance on good attitude and positive behavior. If interested apply at https://www.incursiotres.com or contact me in game battletag Bomdsquad#1388Eglador0 5d
6d [A]Zero Fox 7/8H 1/8M LF Progression Raiders <Zero Fox>, THE premier alliance weekend raiding guild located on Fizzcrank/Aggramar server, is looking for reliable raiders for BFA. We are currently 8/8N, 7/8H, and 1/8M in Uldir. Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm-9:30pm CST with H progression set for Saturdays and Normal clear set for Sunday. Optional raid nights will be posted as needed or requested. We also have a core group that runs M+ weekly. Top key in Legion was +25 if memory serves. Current Raid Needs We are currently looking for dedicated members to start our second raid team. This team will raid Wed-Thur @7pm-10pm CST. This is a new team so we need everyone that is interested. This team will be starting in Normal Uldir and pushing up as the raid leader determines. This new raid group is also in need of a Raid leader. Please see any Zero Fox officer for details. What we expect from you! Moderate maturity. This doesn't mean we have to act like old grandparents, but if you can't take a joke, you might want to reconsider your interest in our guild. We rag on each other fairly regularly. Do your homework If you choose to become part of the raid team, you are expected to know all boss fights as it pertains to your role. Do not expect the raid leader to do your homework for you. A rudimentary explanation at the beginning of a raid night is all that should be required. Come Prepared Come to raid with all consumables; Food, flasks, potions. Many nights the guild will provide these amenities, but do not expect them all the time. Progression can be very taxing on the guild bank. Professionalism While we DO joke a lot and rag on each other a lot, the guild will not tolerate racism or sexism on any level. There is no 3 strike rule. You start dropping racial slurs and you're gone. What can you expect from Zero Fox? Environment A fun, social environment meant to foster a sense of community. Success! All of us working together is a recipe for success. I would like to see us as a top 5-10 guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank! We have to work together to make it happen! We are a very social guild but we are a little rough around the edges with our humor at times. You must be 18+ to join. I have enough to worry about without having to deal with an angry parent who heard something over discord that they didn't want to hear. We are NOT an elitist guild. We are very laid back and even if you feel like you are not up to par with raiding skills or have never raided before, we will be happy to teach you. I have been raiding since Vanilla and am very well versed in all aspects of raiding. I do NOT profess to be an expert at every class, but I know where to find the answers you may be looking for. If all of this sounds good, or you just have questions, please add my battle tag: MugsyMalone#11293 or you can visit www.zerofoxwow.com. Thanks for reading and see you in game!Peelornoheal17 6d
6d <Lit> Looking for RDPS 8/8H 1/8M [A] <Lit> brings experienced AoTC and even Cutting Edge progression, with seasoned raiders that have been together for over 3 years. Laid back but never losing site of our goal we aim for solid progression every raid night. We are currently looking for Range DPS positions to join us for progression in BfA and hopefully we can make this a home for you. Raid Times are Tuesday’s and Thursday’s CST/Server Time 7pm-10pm Expectations : Knowledge of class, attendance, willing to give and receive constructive criticisms, and ready to throw some jokes out. What you can expect from us : Teamwork, improvement, a roof over your head, and dinner on the table. Contacts - MickFlurry Exuri#1786 Aozotorp#11747Exuri9 6d
6d [A]<Lion's Renegades> - Casual Raiding Guild Lion's Renegades Alliance - US - Aggramar/Fizzcrank About Us The Lion’s Renegades is a Social Casual Raiding guild in World of Warcraft. We have set our sights on all Heroic and Normal End Game content and having fun while defeating bosses. We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment. So what are we looking for? We are looking for mature working adults who enjoy playing video games and want a social group to be a part of, completing content in WoW and playing other games on the side. We are open to people who have never raided before or are new to the game. We do not mind teaching and helping people out. What Roles are you looking for? We have filled all of our core roles for our raid team, however we still have room for DPS or DPS with Tanks/Heals as off specs that can be flexible to fill as needed. We are always open to those that are just looking for a home to do dungeons, level, island expeditions, warfronts or pvp with. Raiding information We are currently 6/8 Normal and 2/8 Heroic Uldir. Two Night Schedule with a Focus on Normal and then Heroic Raid Content. Thursday and Friday Evening 8 to 10 PM Eastern Time. This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games. Have Questions or Ready to Sign Up? So if all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.lionsrenegades.com and put in an application. You can also reach us via: Ziri - Guild Master Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 Discord - Ziri#0004 Faiery - Recruitment Officer Battle.net - Faiery#1306 Discord - Faiery#8731Ziritrix17 6d
Oct 7 Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes ilvl 366-373 As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have a 373 Equipped Protection Paladin, 370 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter, 370 Equipped Brewmaster Monk, and 366 Equipped Guardian Druid and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 1/8 M with Mother to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I am willing to transfer servers and possibly faction change if the fit is right. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia If aren't 2/8M and 8/8H lets not waste each others time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia1 Oct 7
Oct 5 (H)Looking for an active guild I've done a Uldir up to Zul on normal. Trying to find a guild for all my toons to call home. a place that is active and runs mythics and progressively raids, on top of achievements and what not. a place where there is more than 2-3 people online 90% of the time. would prefer aggramar/fizzcrank on Horde side. Thank you for your time. Please leave a way for me to pst you in game, or feel free to contact me on bnet, Althalus #11225Gigeometry0 Oct 5
Oct 4 (H)<Knights Radiant> 8/8N 2/8H Recruiting Hello, currently we are looking for a few spots to fill our main roster with DPS and healers in the progressions and farm raid. Anybody who wants to be a part of our Tuesday normal runs. We raid from 7-11PM EST Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We are a closely knit community looking for more members to raid with and progress heroic. If you want to add me and ask more questions you can whisper Dkcountry-Fizzcrank in game or add my BNET: ToiletWine#11780Dkcountry0 Oct 4
Oct 3 (A) Luminosity Recruitment Luminosity is a new guild currently 7/8N and 4/8H looking to progress all the way through heroic then eventually mythic. We are looking and willing to trial anybody. We are currently forming multiple mythic plus dungeon groups as well. Raiding times: Tuesday - 7-10 CST Thursday - 7-10 CST If your interested in joining the guild please contact me @ Battletag: Whosurdaddy#1289 Discord: Shaun#2617Int0 Oct 3
Oct 3 LF Heroic guild SOLVEDLemons0 Oct 3
Oct 3 LF guild I'm looking for a new home and does it matter what server HAVE TO BE HORDE MythicPlus,Dungeons,Pvp,LFR,not looking into getting into real raiding super crazy fun guy just looking for a guild to call a family twitter.com/ThatPhoenixNV Bnet: IcyPhoenix#11882 Discord: ThatphoenixNV#3749Icyphoenix1 Oct 3
Oct 2 (H) <Sin With A Grin> is recruiting! Immediate openings in our Horde side normal/heroic raid group, raiding Sunday and Monday from 8pm to 10 (or 11) pm CST. Please contact myself (dretz#1640) or Ishouldadied in game for any questions regarding recruitment. We have active discord, a facebook page, and an alliance sister guild to torment in warmode! Have a great day!Moosë3 Oct 2
Sep 27 <Symphonia>LFM 5/8H Progression guild <Symphonia> is a raiding guild wishing to push progression. We are social and enjoy chatting on discord but at the same time want to progress. This guild is filled with experienced players that are both friendly and helpful. We want to keep the friendly social atmosphere and community but do raiding at a higher level. What we're doing now? We are 5/8H and 8/8N and have it on farm currently. We will be continuing to push and are enjoying the friendly competition between other guild allies we have made. We also run Mythics every night and got a few people already pushing keys. We got people on voice every night and we actually talk to one another. It's a very social and friendly environment all with the goal of improving and having fun. We look forward to doing Mythic raid progression shortly. :) Just need a few more people to fill our ranks for a solid team. Raid Times We raid Tuesday - Thursday 7:30-10 server. Tuesdays is now an optional casual night! :D What are we looking for? Maturity- Although we are social, our primary goal is progression. We need players that are mature and willing to do what is best for the group as far as progression. Progression will come first. Skill- You don't need gear to show potential. We will look at logs for ilvl and do M+ keys to gauge skill and content knowledge. We are willing to help people train up however, must be willing to learn and be open minded. Activity- We are very social and enjoy doing runs with one another. We have a very active community on discord currently constantly posting if people want to do keys or achievements. We'd like to keep the same environment and have it grow. Friendly/ Positive Attitude - This is a drama free guild and we plan to keep it that way. It will not be tolerated. We want more friendly fun people to play with. Positivity is also very important when progressing. Negative people tend to drag the group down with them and we'd rather keep keep the drive active the whole raid and be constructive. Progression Mindset and Want to Improve- In order to progress, a player needs to constantly trying to better themselves in the game. In here, we want to help others improve and push each other to excel. We expect players to keep updated on changes in the game and watch and/or read up on fights BEFORE the raid. Come with flask, food, runes and whatever you as a raider know you need for raiding seriously. Roles Healers -We currently need 1 healer to replace someone that is unable to commit fully to raids. We are open to any class but would really like a disc priest. - Currently need a dps with heals off spec for bosses we need extra heals on. DPS - Currently looking for range dps to fill our ranks. We are preparing our team for Mythic progression and only need a few more solid dps to fill it. - We only have 1 mage at the moment and would love another one. - We currently need a Warrior! - We would love another warlock in case ours is out for whatever reason. If you have any question or want to come talk to us feel free to add on btag and discord :) Btag: Yosh#1661 Discord: Yume#1173Yumemaria31 Sep 27
Sep 26 WTB - ATTN: Rogues Heavy junkboxes for Ravenholdt reputation PST or COD - paying 150g per Are you a rogue? Need some gold? I am working on the Insane achievement/title, and need a bunch of these boxes, (1405 to be exact) and I do not play a rogue at all. boxes must have at least 1 item left in them. In game most every daySharinah0 Sep 26
Sep 26 latency issues Anyone else on Fizzcrank having latency/rubber banding while playing in the evening? I'll be fighting and all of a sudden it feels like I lose connection for a bit then everything catches up. I've never had these kinds of issues until recently.Suhuy0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H]-<GNOME STOMPERS> Recruiting [H]-<GNOME STOMPERS> Recruiting for raids and mythics. In search of Raiders and Mythic + players to complete our roster. In need of off tanks, healers, and dps at this time. We are a casual Guild that gets things done by having fun. Contact Sangraiel, Rammarcyna, or Calmman for more info. Thanks for your interest. You can also pm me here with any questions.Sangraiel1 Sep 26
Sep 25 [H] LFProgressive RGuild I play multiple toons, so I am able to fit most needs. I prefer to dps DH, but can do so on other toons. I am looking for a friendly guild that raids regularly/progressively, and has more than 4 members on 90% of the time. A Friendly place that is also active, does Mythics/+s as well as island exps and maybe even achievements. Im a pretty active player, so I would be bringing as much as i can to the table to boost the guild even further. Just looking for a friendly home that is not empty. My bnet is Althalus11225# feel free to pst me anytime as I leave the bnet app open, even if I’m not on. Thank you for your time.Sîn0 Sep 25
Sep 25 AotC - Exalted Order Recruiting! Exalted Order is an Alliance guild currently seeking (mostly) ranged DPS (Mage/Druid highly desired!) while we continue our adventures into Mythic Ul'dir and beyond! --- Ul'dir - 8/8 Heroic (Ahead of the Curve) Mythic - 1/8 --- Schedule: Progression raids are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 server. Thursday 8-11 is a non-required raid night (lower difficulty/alts/achieves/etc.). Mythic+ is run throughout the week as groups are formed. When we raid, the focus is progression. That means knowing the fights, handling mechanics, doing your job, and being prepared with consumables (we provide some, but each person should also have their own on standby). Off raid nights are very relaxed. We do Mythic+ content, we do alt raids, or anything else that happens to tickle our fancy. --- Who We Are: We're a group of fun loving <expletive deleted> that are here to have fun and look stylish doing it. We'll give each other crap, poke fun, tell bad jokes (this one is mostly me), and enjoy the game. We don't blow smoke, and we don't play favorites. If a new recruit proves themselves better than a current raider, the new person gets the invite. If not, then work to get yourself to that level, and you're in. We help as we can (Mythic +, gearing, advice, etc.), but ultimately the work comes from you. We don’t care for DPS/HPS meter-mongers. While there is a level of output you should be able to do, knowing the fights and mechanics are the top priorities. --- If you’re interested, send me a message and we can chat to work out a good tryout time. Fakade#1706 Be good, or be good at it.Sieben1 Sep 25
Sep 24 <Covetous> Recruiting DPS <Covetous> is a dedicated raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our team! :D (Casuals are welcome as well!) (25+ age requirement) Heroic typically is on farm very fast and we push Mythic content. Outside of raiding we run achievements, mount and mog farming, M+ and just having a good time. We are in need of a Boomkin, Spriest, Mage, Ele Shaman, DK (Frost or Unholy) - Any dps will be considered! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Covetous https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17673 Raid Times (invites start 30 min prior to raid): Tuesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Wednesday - 8 PM - 10:30 PM Central Time Thursday - 8 PM - 11:00 PM Central Time btag: Jezzebella#11565Jezie0 Sep 24
Sep 20 LFG Late Nights EST Looking for active group to do Mythic+ content and ranked PVP but I am on mostly late nights, after 1am EST due to work/life etc.Slimesmile0 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A] - <and Friends> - Casual Raiding Have a tight knit group of friends you play with? Don't wanna server transfer? Want to get into some raids but may not be able to commit 100% of the time? If this sounds like you, <and Friends> may be a place for you to call home. We're a group of friends that have been playing off and on since Vanilla. We range in age from mid 20s to mid 30s, crack jokes on one another, and spend too much time on WoW. We've all raided in progression guilds in the past and are looking to push again with a more relaxed schedule. <and Friends> is currently looking for additional people to fill our ranks for Uldir, mythic+, and pvp. At the moment, we for sure have a Pally Tank (342), MW heals (333), Mage (344), and Rogue (340) locked in. Also have a couple of Huntards that are planning on raiding along with our DK buddy who took way too long to hit 120. If you're interested in joining up with us, leave a message and we can get in touch. Thanks!Noctiluca4 Sep 20
Sep 19 [H] BM Hunter ilvl 350+ LF Guild I'm looking for a guild that's more in the West Coast (I live in Cali), I'm interested in getting back into raiding and group things, I work M-F and every other sat, I get home about 5-6pm PST. I can raid sat & sun easier than I can during the work week.Stuka1 Sep 19
Sep 18 Ignore this .Int0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Ignore this .Int0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Luminosity(A) Recruitment (Luminosity) Fresh guild looking for experienced and ready to raid players. Looking to clear heroic, and mythic Uldir Also going to be pushing mythic plus Contact me @ Battletag: Whosurdaddy#1289 Discord: Shaun#2617 Battletag: Clive#1770Int0 Sep 18
Sep 18 <Althalus> AOTC Guild LFM Althalus is a casual raiding guild with a core group that has been together since early BC. We're a group of friendly adults that spend plenty of time in VC being inappropriate, all while keeping a friendly/team oriented atmosphere. We are currently recruiting all classes/roles, but have a specific need for DPS and heals to expand our raid team for BfA. (AOTC achieve for all Legion Raids). Progression nights are Tues / Thurs from 6:30-9:30 server time. Normal runs on Sunday to gear alts / new recruits if needed, and many Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Expectations: Know your class, put effort into knowing the fights, show up on time. We are by no means a hardcore raiding team, and do not require maxed out AP, etc. As long as you can pull your weight in raid (including mechanics), you've got a spot with us. RL gets in the way sometimes, and we totally understand that. If you have interest you can message me in game: Târâ, Tärä, or Tara#12684 on bnet.Tarrahh15 Sep 18
Sep 17 Shaman LF Friendly 2-Day Raiding Guild Hello, I am looking for a 2-day raiding guild with respectful, friendly members. I have extensive experience playing enhancement, but I would love to be a valuable contributor to the guild in any capacity. Thanks!Lou1 Sep 17
Sep 17 LFG [H] Guild - Adult / Casual Hey there, I'm on the hunt for a home that has like-minded individuals who are seeking to see all the game has to offer. I myself am a working professional with limited time to play but would like to push as much as I can in the time I have. I have been playing WoW since beta in 2004, so I have a long history with the game. I'd love a place that likes to do both PvE and PvP content and obviously is active. Thank you for your time and consideration.Bausi1 Sep 17
Sep 16 Aggramar and Fizzcrank pvp Best PvPers on Aggramar and Fizzccrank.... DiscussTrippeh3 Sep 16
Sep 15 LF guild ALLI US arms warrior LF raiding guild wanting to push through heroic uldir, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/fizzcrank/snoktopusSnoktopus0 Sep 15
Sep 15 LF Ally guild. Hello. would prefer a weekend raiding guild if possible and of course social and active! 344 BM hunter.Elfpimpdaddy2 Sep 15
Sep 15 [Alliance][US]<KCLionhearts> [A][US][Aggramar]<KCLionhearts> We are currently a small guild looking to grow our numbers in order to experience more content WoW has to offer. Namely, several of us would like to start mythic+ dungeons, and eventually heroic/mythic raids with enough members. About KCLionhearts: We are a guild aimed at laid-back enjoyment of all the content in WoW. We have a small group of friendly players, both new and veterans of WoW. There are no strict requirements to be in the guild, other than being friendly and helpful to your (potential) guild-mates. Everyone is welcome; we love to help brand new players level and get a grasp of the game, and would love the experience brought by veteran players as well. We all know real life comes first, and most current members of the guild all have families/jobs/obligations ect. ect. and are understanding of that. All of our current members are down to earth casual players who would love new people of the same mindset to enjoy the game with. Guild members receive daily repairs, we have a guild bank where we deposit mats/armor/weapons and other things to assist with professions and leveling, we are also an alt-friendly guild. We also maintain a guild website located at https://kclionhearts.com/, so come check us out! (website is still new, so a bit empty at the moment, but that's why we need you!) We definitely would like to add some healers to our ranks, but we won't turn down any class/spec! We have yet to institute scheduled dungeon/raid times, but may do so in the future with enough members and the interest for it. So, if this sounds like a good fit for you and your characters, feel free to contact the GM and/or first officer. Also feel free to register and use the forums on the guild website! GM BNET: KCSComer#1866 FO BNET: ChromeDeath#11494Chrometerror0 Sep 15
Sep 15 2LF Guild: Pally and DPS Warrior Hey guys! We are the remnants of a once successful guild who have returned from obscurity and would like to be a part of an active guild again. We've been playing off-and-on-again since vanilla, and are experienced in pvp and end game content. One of us is a Arms Warrior (ilvl 320) and I'm a Pally of all specs (ilvl 330). I am most comfortable in a heals and ret spec but am currently learning how tf to tank (insta queues are pretty great), so there's that. I also have several alts who I can main in multiple specs, so... yeah. Whatever can fit best for the guild. There may be a hunter who comes later, maybe not. I dunno. No one does. He is mysterious that way. We are looking for a group of folks to have fun with. It seems that fun and pushing content are mutually exclusive, so we choose having fun and liking the people we run with more than the super serious pushing those pluses. Our dream availability to raid would be Friday/ Saturday nights after 8 pm, but we are available most nights for light content and Island Expeditions after 8 pm. We work hella early and can't really commit to anything heavy during the week, though. Respond here or in game and I'd be happy to discuss stuffs or tell horrible jokes or dm horribad memes or whatevs.Srynix2 Sep 15
Sep 13 Bloodhaven Good duels my dude. Brings back the old days of Burning Crusade when hunters were able to kite forever. Hopefully we will cross paths again =PPunknpie0 Sep 13
Sep 9 345 Demo Lock LF Raiding Guild I'm a 345 Demo Lock that's looking to return to server. I'm available during the week and weekends are mostly free. Friday is the only day that is bad for me. Best times for me are 7-10 pm CST during the week. My guild cleared Uldir Normal this week, but they are running two groups and micromanaging both groups. It's hard to enjoy raiding when both groups have to be at the same progression. Besides warlock, I also have a mistweaver monk that I am slowly gearing. I have been on this server since I started playing towards the end of Firelands. Each time I've left I keep coming back. Guess there's no place like home. Btag Delmina#1699Delminna3 Sep 9
Sep 8 <Incursio Tres> 11/11M LFM for BFA Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Wednesday & Sunday. We have a completely optional alt run on Tuesdays from 7-10 CST, and have Mythic + teams that run every night of the week. We are 11/11H, 11/11M Antorus. Incursio Tres of Fizzcrank-US is a guild made up of experienced and successful cutting edge raiders looking for a more casual end content atmosphere. We have been the top Alliance guild on Fizzcrank/Aggramar since Hellfire Citadel. We enjoy tackling mythic content while still maintaining a very relaxed and casual raid schedule. We are a great fit for anyone who enjoys the challenges of mythic content while being in a fun and nontoxic raiding environment. What we are looking for We are always recruiting! Applicants must have a demonstrated ability to play class effectively in end-game raid environment(Warcraft Log Parses). Due to our emphasis on enjoyment, we place a lot of importance on good attitude and positive behavior. If interested apply at https://www.incursiotres.com or contact me in game battletag Bomdsquad#1388Eglador7 Sep 8
Sep 6 (H) Any spec pally LF Heroic/Norm & M+ Guild Hiya all! Looking to take it easy this xpac and do just normal/heroic raids and M+. Play times and spec are super open I'm not picky just looking to see the content. I can provide logs and what not from last xpac if desired. Thanks!Languid0 Sep 6
Sep 4 Changes to Mythic+ This Xpac https://www.zerofoxwow.com/news-1/mythic-releases-september-4thPeelornoheal0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Experienced DH LF Raid Guild As title suggests, i am looking for a friendly home to meet friends and have fun via raiding and keystones. I am accustomed to raiding 3 days a week for 3 hours per session, and I am good at following directions and learning new things as well as a competent player. Hoping to find a friendly, active raiding guild to grow in BFA. Feel free to msg me ingame. MushroomK#1290Sîn1 Sep 3
Aug 28 The Upcoming Raid Tier I would like to take just a moment and wish all Agg/Fizz guilds the best of luck in the upcoming raid tier! Horde or Alliance, we are all just here to have fun and kick the pants off of some end game!Peelornoheal1 Aug 28
Aug 27 LF Horde Guild Currently looking for a guild. I am mainly interested in running mythics and maybe the occasional raid. Currently 320 ilvl.Sif0 Aug 27