Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug'thol

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
21h Wpvp Any Wpvp going on this server anymore?Sentaragga1 21h
1d 891 Veng DH & 888 BM Hunter LF Guild Couple of casual players looking to get in some consistent raiding without being too serious and are tired of the gongshows of random pugs. Times available & time zone: Ideally Tue/Thur - Anytime after 10pm est Faction preference: Horde Current progression/experience: 51 Veng DH artifact traits and 48 for BM Hunter - Have completed 10/10N NH & 3/10H NH Contact info: Coolcat#1677Oraela1 1d
1d [H] Forged Souls Recruiting Instead of writing a long and winded introduction chock-filled with Warcraft tropes, rehashed jokes, colorful metaphors and overly-pretentious sounding Guild Leader speak as to why you join Forged Souls; I’m just going to paste the raiding schedule: We raid 2 days a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30pm to 8:30pm PST. Current Progression 10/10 N-NH 5/10 H-NH Current Needs We are looking for a strong healer, prefer Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, or Holy Paladin. We're also looking for a few strong Melee and Ranged DPS. If you are not one of the classes above, don't worry, we don't turn away exceptional candidates. Do you consider yourself rad? Then you’ll fit perfectly. Does your life revolve around recount and min/maxing at the expense of everyone you’ve ever met online? Then take a hike, Mike. We love people who want to better themselves and push limits, but elitism at the expense of the community ... oh no no no When we’re raiding, we’re raiding. When we’re not, we’re being goofy and stupid and irreverent and sarcastic and having a great time on Discord And yes, we know what those words mean, and can use them in a sentence. Just like the one you just read 12 seconds ago. Now 14 seconds ago. Now 17 seconds ago. Now you’re re-reading the first line of this paragraph to recall what we wrote. Who is this guild again? #@%%#@. If you're interested in becoming a part of the Forged Souls community and joining in on the F#$ckery, then contact us now...like NOW NOW...stop what you're doing and do it now, before it's too late! See below :p Contact Ottmin#1705 or Azyurel#1151 Forged Souls For All Your Raiding and Phat Lewt Needs Since 2001Dracarius26 1d
3d [H]<Carried> West Coast Raiding LFM [US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST] 10/10H NH <Carried> We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.) About Us: We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time) Contact: http://carried.wowhordes.com/ If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.Nazahl3 3d
5d Akama History Thread Believe it or not, some of you folks have been playing this video game for almost 10 years now...and a very select few of you have been on the Akama server for almost 9 of those years. This realm launched on November 30th, 2005 and there has been quite a lot of server history that has taken place between then and now. What I have been working on recently is trying to piece together all of that information, some from WoWProgress/Guildox/archived WoWWiki data, and pool all of this data into one organized page so that people can see some sort of chronological timeline. Here is what I have so far... http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Akama_US I have been able to find most data regarding boss kills and when the server first kills occurred. It has helped that I personally have been on this server for almost 7 years now so I can pretty much remember who the big kids on the block were back in the day (Acquired Taste). However, this is where I am going to need some help from some of the vets on Akama. I need vanilla data...lots of it. Wiki archives were a mess from vanilla and all I could muster were horde and alliance guilds and leadership. I have no progression data. I also need most PvP data, I have no idea who the vanilla grand marshal's/high warlords were. I also did not keep up with any gladiators from the seasons past and there is no where that logs were kept regarding this information. What I need from you: Vanilla: Progression Data Server first boss kills and dates Rank 14 Grand Marshal's/High Warlords Class and date which they got the rank AQ Server Event data, who opened the gates first, who got the titles/mountsBurning Crusade: T4 progression data T4 Server first kills Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title.Wrath of the Lich King: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title.Cataclysm: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title. Alliance/Horde Grand Marshal's/High Warlords class and season they got the title.Mists of Pandaria: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title. Alliance/Horde Grand Marshal's/High Warlords class and season they got the title. Additional Info: Now obviously, there are many "?" marks throughout the wiki. I honestly was not able to find the data and have no way of finding the data. If you recognize a piece of information that belongs in place of a "?" mark, let me know here and I can add that data to the wiki. To add, if you see something on here that is incorrect, please let me know so I can do some research and change it. WoWProgress during Wotlk/BC was still in its infancy and there were many bugs regarding progression data. Vanilla and each expansion has a dedicated "history" section for both alliance and horde, if you feel that something should belong in that area...something that happened on either side during the course of an expansion that is worth noting...(IE. Acquired Taste faction changing from Alliance to Horde at the start of Cataclysm) , then this is where that information would go. Would be neat to have this completed before Akama turns 10 years old and I hope we can all share some good memories when people look at this page and see a guild from long ago and its progression...PvE or PvP. Additionally, once the wiki is complete, I will export the data to WoWPedia. WoWWiki is obsolete compared to WoWPedia, however they share the same code and WoWWiki had archives dating back to vanilla on the server so I decided to start editing there.Aurongodx86 5d
5d <AMP> LF Progression Raiders <AMP> [H] on Dragonmaw is looking to recruit to fill out our ranks. This could be a place for you if you are looking for a mature atmosphere to pursue your goals, whether it be raid progression or achievement gathering. We’ve been an active guild for over 8 years and we are hoping there are some others we might add to the family. ____________________________________________________________________ Raiding -Our raid group, runs 2 nights a week onSunday and Monday,5:30 server to 8:30 server PST (8:30-11:30 EST). We are 7/7 Heroic In Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Norm ToV, 10/10 norm and currently 3/10 Heroic Nighthold. We are also currently running normal, heroic and mythic+ dungeons. -Any level of experience is welcome as long as you are willing to learn and grow. This might mean taking feedback on the fly or working with guildmates on off nights to improve your rotation or running Mythics. -It is important to note, that if you wish to raid with us, consistency is key. This means accepting calendar invites and showing up for raids on time, ready to roll. Life happens and if for what ever reason you cant make a night or two, please let us know. Not showing up, when you signed up, with no notice, affects everyone who did show up. Heroic EN Recruitment Need Voljin's Spear - Sunday and Monday 5:30pm-8:30pm PST Tank: Closed M DPS: Warrior, Ret Pally, Enh Sham R DPS: Hunter, Mage, Spriest, Ele Sham Heals: Hpal (High Demand) No qualified player will be turned away based on just this need. We would like everyone to play what they enjoy, rather then play what we need. We offer cross server raid / dungeon trials for those who would like to test the waters before transferring. We prefer to take trials along for Heroic EN for now. For loot distribution we are currently using personal loot, as everyone progresses further with gear we will start to use RC Loot Council. This ensures that loot is handed out to players who need it the most. Other addons for raiding include DBM and GTFO. For more info on our raiding, check us out on Wowprogress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/AMP _____________________________________________________________________ Not into that? -Outside of raiding we are often running Mythics/Heroics, engaging in World PvP or Battlegrounds, running old raids looking for transmog gear or even hanging out in comms (we use Discord), you name it. If you’re looking for a place to hang out and level an alt, or testing out a new group of pets and how they work together then look no further. We value all our members, so it doesn't matter what your into. We also have a quite a few players playing other Blizzard games, like HOTS, Overwatch and Diablo in their down time. We will try our best to make you feel included and to enjoy your experience with us! -Afraid of feeling lost in the mix of other players? Dont worry, we are running a sponsor program team to make sure every new recruit feels welcome and noticed. We will assign you a specific player who will make sure that you are set for raiding, all your guild needs are being met or even just someone to chat with! ______________________________________________________________________ Check out our reviews from some of our members in the comments section on our main thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752398340?page=1 Contact me on b.net at Rampage0407#1784 or in game Realltree@dragonmaw Or our Guild Lead at Leitbur#1939 We look forward to hearing back!Realltree25 5d
6d <Bad> 3/10M NH LFM! We are recruiting!!! About Bad: We are a guild that formed on Dragonmaw as a group of level 1's just after the release of Black Temple. Within 6 months, we had leveld to 70, barreled through the available content and became the #1 Horde Guild on the server. We went on to clear Sunwell prior to the 3.0 raid nerf and earned the spot as the top 25 man raiding guild on the server. We achieved every Realm First! title in Wrath and had several US top 100 kills in Cataclysm. Many of us decided it was time for a break at the end of Cataclysm. Bad returns once more for legion with a two to three day raiding schedule. This is not a family oriented guild. Whiners need not apply. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Sunday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Actively Recruiting: Death Knights - Medium Hunters - High Mistweaver Monk - Low Windwalker Monk - Medium Shadow Priest - Medium Rogue - Medium Restoration Shaman - Low Warlock - High Exceptional players will always be considered. Contact: If you are interested in applying head to our website and apply. damnwesuck.com For other inquiries contact me through battle.net: miryks#1204Stuff17 6d
Feb 18 [H]<Highly Intoxicated> 9/10H - Semi-HC <Highly Intoxicated> is a semi-hardcore guild in the sense that we only raid 2 days a week, 3 hours each, for a total of 6 mandatory hours of raiding. We don't take the game so seriously that we'll be yelling at people, min/maxing the raid compositionally or adding extra mandatory raid days - but this doesn't mean that we don't want to play to the best of our abilities and making sure our characters are functioning at their peak so we can down bosses. If you underperform, you will be sat if it benefits the raid. Most of our raiders, if not all, are 21+. We make crude jokes, we swear a lot, we make fun of each other but we're all good friends. Everyone is down to earth and really chill which makes for a friendly and stress-free environment. RAID TIMES: Sunday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST Monday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (Non-mandatory) Thursday: 6:30-9:30 PST PROGRESSION: 9/10 Heroic Nighthold 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Healers: High: Holy Paladin Medium: Holy/Disc Priest Medium: Resto Druid Medium: Mistweaver Monk DPS: High: Warlock High: Mage High: Elemental Shaman High: Balance Druid Medium: Shadow Priest Low: Hunter Low: 1 Melee Contact me at Meowington#1206 on Bnet if you're interested. If you'd like to join casually and just to hang out, we accept all members as well.Phailadín1 Feb 18
Feb 18 Tank/Healer and a DPS LF weekend raid guild Any guilds out there raiding Fri / Sat (pref) after 8:00 EST recruiting?Kôrôm1 Feb 18
Feb 16 Looking for raid group Tankadin looking for raid group for Nighthold, 7/7H EN, 10/10N NH, 3/10H NH experience. I would prefer a focus on heroic but with the right group would be willing to work up from Normal (for practice and gear). Mythic holds no real interest to me, if I get to do it fine, if not oh well. I am fairly open time wise but would prefer start times between 7:00 P.M and 9:00 P.M. Mountain Time Tu-Fri but no more then 3 nights a week. Note: I am only looking for a group cause I am uneasy about leaving my current guild yet they are taking a hiatus for the time being. Those interested can add me on Btag: Icewolf#1193Ujarak0 Feb 16
Feb 16 [A] <Hello Kitty Club> Recruiting for H/M Hello Kitty Club was created as an alt PvP guild to Unleashed during Patch 1.12.1 During the summer of 2007, HKC was converted into a raiding guild. Hello Kitty Club has been one of the strongest raiding guilds on Akama throughout Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, and currently in Legion. HKC Recruitment: Hello Kitty Club is currently recruiting various classes and specs to help broaden our roster and strengthen our core performance. We are always looking for solid players that can help our progression and will take serious consideration in regards to your application regardless of what we need. Hello Kitty Club is always looking to recruit skilled players for our roster. Do not get discouraged if you do not see your class/spec listed for recruitment. Ever since Hello Kitty Club was founded, we have taken the stance of "Bring the Player not the Class". If you like what you see then proceed with an application on our website! About HKC: Hello Kitty Club has been a focused semi-hardcore raiding guild ever since the days of The Burning Crusade. Many of our core members have been raiding together for the past 9+ years and have combined to log many years of in-game time and experience. With the age of the guild, many of our core members have grown from high school/college students into adults with careers and families. As such, we treat each other with respect and our raids are mature and enjoyable. Hello Kitty Club has made the Akama server its home for all those years and our server is currently merged with Dragonmaw and Mug'thol both of which have a heavily dominated Horde population. In its current state, Hello Kitty Club is one of the only 20-30 man Alliance raiding guild on Akama/Dragonmaw/Mug'thol progressing in heroic and mythic content. HKC is currently 2/3 in Mythic Trial of Valor, 1/10 in Mythic Nighthold has Mythic Emerald Nightmare on farm status finishing US 299. We are continually building our roster with solid members to aid us in our progression in Legion! Hello Kitty Club's Mythic+ groups have combined to complete 100's of +3 chest runs and have held many of the top realm times for challenge modes throughout Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. About Joining HKC: Hello Kitty Club has taken pride in being one of the oldest and strongest guilds on Akama. When applying, we look not only at skill but at whether or not you will be able to mesh with our community. HKC has a simplistic application process on our website that is geared toward gathering basic information and then the Guild Master or one of our officers contacting you in-game to answer more questions. That being said, we do expect you to have a working knowledge of your class and spec. We also prefer you to have prior raiding experience in a 20 man setting and a computer that is up to par with current gaming graphics. We require you to be able to make our raid times for progression nights, and show up for farm nights if you need gear from current content. Any instance where you cannot make a raid needs to be reported to an officer prior to the raid night. All raiding materials, enchants, gems, food buffs, crafting materials, crafted gear/weapons, and gold for repairs will be provided to you via the HKC Guild Bank. It is not required that you make donations to the guild bank however, many of our guild members and officers put a lot of time and gold into keeping the bank stocked of all materials and any help is appreciated. Raid Schedule (PST): Sunday: (Alt Raid) 5pm-9pm Monday: Off Tuesday: 5pm-9pm Wednesday: 5pm-9pm Thursday: 5pm-9pm Friday: Off Saturday: Off Guild Master History: Aurongodx: 2013- Beastcloud: 2011-2012 Warant: 2010-2011 Aurongodx: 2008-2010 Melona: 2006-2008 HKC External Links: HKC Website - www.hkcakama.tk HKC Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/hkcakama HKC YouTube - www.youtube.com/hkcakama HKC Twitter - www.twitter.com/HKCAkamaWoW HKC TwitchTV - www.twitch.tv/hkcakama HKC WoWWiki - www.wowwiki.com/Guild:Hello_Kitty_Club_(Akama_US) Contact Aurongodx, Kynar, Shebalo, Pokester, Nolarz, Holygopher , Veres, or Sockelbur in-game with any questions.Aurongodx17 Feb 16
Feb 13 what's poppin Dragonmaw? What is poppin Dmaw????Tikan49 Feb 13
Feb 11 Stygian. 4/10HN (Stygian) 10/10N 4/10HN We are looking for skilled healers to help us progress through heroic nighthold amd solidify our 20 man roster as we move into mythic. If you are interested contact me in game. Also accepting exceptional dps. BT. Darktyreal#1400Arlloc0 Feb 11
Feb 11 .. please delete this post blizzardJåk0 Feb 11
Feb 10 Token affect on faction balance Faction balance is already a disaster on this server. Wondering how much worse it is going get now that people can use in game gold to get a token and either change realms or change factions. I know I'm considering it myself. Just debating whether to realm or faction change.Nightswift0 Feb 10
Feb 7 891 Equipped 51 AT Holy Paladin LF Guild Hey everyone. The guild I was in dissolved and I'm currently searching for a raiding home. I have experience on every fight of normal and heroic NH. I was 7/7 M 3/3 Heroic in the last content tier as well. I'd prefer to stay on server. I also prefer to raid weekdays 830 server or later. If you think I might be a good fit hit me up. My id is Gondhi#1128. Here are my most recent logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ypg1kFMcyB43aWQTReevdotcom0 Feb 7
Feb 6 Rank 9+50 Prestige woooowhooooo. Check me out on youtube.com @Kekdasneak. If anyones interested in making a pvp video contact me, have a nice day. :)Kekdasneak0 Feb 6
Feb 5 [H] <Crucial Taunt> LF raiders T/Th 8:30pm PT .Druishbanker27 Feb 5
Feb 2 [H] <Void> 10/10H Nighthold Recruiting Hello all, Void is currently looking for a few individuals to round out our roster as we venture into mythic Nighthold and beyond. We raid from 8PM to 11(ish)PM EST on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. We are prioritizing the following (but always consider exceptional players of any class/spec): -Healers -Ranged DPS (Warlock) Void has been a prominent guild on the Mug'thol server, attaining virtually all server firsts from vanilla all the way to the end of Cataclysm. Of course, time catches up to us all, and the guild is now comprised of a smaller roster of seasoned players who are still skilled at what we do, but do not have the same time commitments as we had in the past. Our ideal candidates are those who are in the same position as we are: you're someone who knows how to raid well, but does not have the desire of raiding five to seven days a week. We offer a more relaxed environment that is not as demanding and harsh as you might expect the most cutting edge guilds to be. In fact, if you wish to remain in your current guild but still can make the raid nights, that's perfectly fine as well. The expectation you should have is that we will progress through the bosses (like Void always has done), but obviously not at the same pace as an expert guild that raids more actively, and that you'll have fun along the way with a group of good people who play the game fairly actively. Interested players can contact myself - Ominous#1851, or Órt (MrBuffet#1926) for further discussion. We look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, ShakrynShakryn5 Feb 2
Jan 30 [H][Mug'thol]<Asylum Rejects>Mythic Raid Team Raid Schedule Tue, Wed, Thur 630-930 server 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 10/10 Norm Nighthold 5/10 Heroic Nighthold Need: Hunter Mage Range DPS Exceptional Melee 450K DPS + Apply @ http://www.asylum-rejects.enjin.com/ Contact Pain#12703 or Etch#1169 for assistance.Jaberwalke1 Jan 30
Jan 29 <S O S Brigade> Late night Weekend Raids <S O S Brigade> on Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol Raid times: (New times! as of 2/10/2017!) Friday: 10 pm - 1 am PST (pacific standard time) Saturday: 9 pm - 1am PST The guild is looking for raiders to be a part of our core raid. We will take any dedicated and well qualified candidates regardless of class/spec. (Ranged DPS will always be preferred) We have been raiding since Cataclysm in 2012! Progression: (Pre Mythic, Heroic is highest progression) Dragon soul (25m) 8/8N 2/8H Mogu'shan Vaults (10m) 6/6N 5/6H Heart of Fear (10m) 6/6N Terrace of Endless Springs (10m) 4/4N Throne of Thunder (10m) 12/12N 4/12H Siege of Orgrimmar (10m) 14/14N 12/14H (Post Mythic, Mythic is highest progression) Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14M Highmaul 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundry 10/10H Hellfire Citadel 13/13H 8/13M Emerald Nightmare 7/7H 4/7M Trial of Valor 3/3N 2/3H Nighthold 3/10H 0/10M Please whisper Haru, Minerb, or Ptulgothgar in game for guild invite! Apply for raid at www.sosbrigadeguild.com Check out some of our guild kills at our YouTube site. https://www.youtube.com/user/HaruSOSBrigade And be sure and check out one of our raider's video on our hi-jinks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXYNdTcuRzg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwk7ML8fUCEHaru3 Jan 29
Jan 29 868 Blood DK/alt and 866 Prot Pally LF Guild Hello fellow forum-goers! My friend and I are long time raiders looking for a raiding guild, seeing as we were just casually slumming around for the beginning of Legion. We've raided throughout WotLK, Cata, and MoP, as well as pugging during WoD. Now we're looking for a community and a scheduled weekly raid once more. She's an 866 prot pally, and my main is an 868 blood DK. While she only has the pally however, I also have an 857 shadow priest, and a lesser geared rogue and warlock. I also have every class up to at least 100 that I can swiftly level and gear. Due to work our raid times would be best between 2PM to 8:30PM server on weekdays, or anytime during weekends. Thanks for taking a look at this thread, if you want to contact me my BNet is Blazion#2132. I look forward to hearing from you!Blazion0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Axiom Logic Weekend Raiding Guild <Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile. We are currently (7/7) H (7/7) N in Emerald Nightmare, (2/3) H ToV (3/3) N ToV and (8/10) N NH. We are looking for more solid DPS and Non Shaman Heals who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics. Recruiting for Nighthold and Beyond. We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652 Raid Times - Pacific (Server) -- Saturday - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM -- Sunday - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Progression - 8/10 Normal Nighthold - 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare --- We will consider ALL specs and classes --- Basic Requirements -- 860 + Item level -- Ventrilo -- Various raid addons What we are looking for in a raider -- A positive attitude -- Solid attendance -- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required. -- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves. -- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression. -- Flasks/Pre-pots/food If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.Bambamhoney2 Jan 28
Jan 26 H <One Last Attempt> Hello Fellow Raiders, <One Last Attempt> Horde on Mug'thol is recruiting DPS. We are a casual raiding guild that raids two nights a week on Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30-9:00 pst. We are NH 10/10N EN 4/7M and ToV 2/3H currently. Our plan is to complete content and push further into mythics. However WE NEED YOU! We also run every Saturday night 6:30 - 9:00 pst an alt/casual run. This group is 7/7H and 3/3N. We are recruiting DPS. Our current needs are as follows: No Specific Needs We do not have a specific need at this time but are always open to capable DPS. We will NOT discriminate against other applicants and will examine each as a potential candidate. Please either contact myself in game or apply on our website listed below. Thank you, Zumbakeny BNET: Zumbakeny#1564 Website: http://last-attempt.enjin.com/Zumbakeny11 Jan 26
Jan 24 <Casual Gaming> Progression Recruiting <Casual Gaming> is a new guild, formed by people who seek to be casual but also get work done. Located on the Akama, Dragonmaw, Mug'thol server group. We're seeking new recruits to progress through NH. We actively run Mythic 8-11's while we build a roster. We're laid back, but I'm tired of 870's running sub 300k dps. I expect someone to come in to a raid with food and flask buffs and know their class. If you do subpar damage or are still learning I'll run your keys and offer advice, but you're not gonna raid with us. I want to see the content. If you want to see that content pull your weight and you'll be a welcome addition. We're adults, and we raid later. Raid times are Tuesday-Wenesday 10pm est, 7pm server. These are hard attempts, for progression. Saturday - 10pm est, 7pm server. This is cleanup, side runs. Perfect for parents and weekday warriors.Bashai0 Jan 24
Jan 20 7/7H Origin of Demise Recruiting 5 Core DPS <Origin of Demise> Recruiting 4 DPS for core raid spots to round out 20 man roster. Raids Mon Thurs 5-8 pm Server time. Mythic Dungeon tryouts required. Please add Apotheosis#11882 via battle.netShambulantz5 Jan 20
Jan 19 891 RSham 9/10m 10/10n&3/10h NH Hi, I'm currently looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild to call home. I'd like to find a guild on a server within the LA data center. I've been playing on the chicago data center and just moved a few weeks ago. I have amazing bandwidth 225down 25up, but my ping is 300+ to that data center. I ping very well to the LA data center (35-45ms) as I live around Lake Tahoe, CA. I'm 7/7m EN and 2/3m ToV. I'm looking for NO DRAMA down to earth and somewhat friendly people. I don't care if it's a new or old guild as long as people are welcoming and the guild is stable. I also have an alt guardian druid iLvL 854. wowprogress = http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/eredar/Crushingit Logs Guild Logs from December 11th and on = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/2277/ from illiadan = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18997104/latest/ from eredar = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/ LA Data Centers consist of the following battlegroups: Bloodlust, Vengeance, Cyclone and Reckoning http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5954896393 Here are logs from me pugging 10/10 Normal NH & 3/10 Heroic NH (DC'd during Guldan fight & We had too many healers for Heroic.) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/#metric=tankhps BNET: Trichome#11427Crushingit0 Jan 19
Jan 18 Ganking! ok i know the server is imbalanced, but i'm done getting Ganked while questing. from this moment on i will report any horde who interferes with my questing! Blizzard refuses to fix this, and they refuse to move my account, so this is my last recourse!!!Lettas20 Jan 18
Jan 18 H < Blackguards> LF Raiders Mon/Tues H <Blackguards> Is looking for a few raiders to join our team that runs Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 Est. We are a semi casual guild that likes to have fun while we progress. We are currently 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV starting to work on Heroic ToV. Our needs Tank- non DK. Healer- Non priest, druid DPS- Any would also be willing to combine with a small guild for raiding purposes. You can contact me here or in game as ryths, niksa others to look for for more info include straiff, norbon and WyattdurpRyths2 Jan 18
Jan 16 LF Raiding Guild Boomkin looking for raiding guild with mythic +'s when they can be done. I am still fairly new to the game, but willing to learn and take criticism. I can make any raid times and will own to my mistakes when they happen. Currently 7/7 H EN (took a small break after i cleared it with my last guild). if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag (Ravioli#11619).Ravandil4 Jan 16
Jan 16 <Process> (H) 9 PST - 11:30 PM PST T/W/Th. Howdy, thanks for checking us out here at <Process>! I'm Fever, and me and my buddies are looking for some competent raiders to come join us in our mythic progression group. Raid nights are Tues/Wed/Thurs 9PM server (11 PM Central) to 11:30 Server (1:30 AM Central) We're currently 10/10N 10/10H 7/7M, and looking for another tank, some dps and 2-3 healers :) We've got a 20 man mythic team right now, it's just been a heck of expansion so far! Our main tank really wants to dps, hence the need for another one, and we really want to go into Nighthold with about 30 good, solid folks. I'm going to use NH normal and heroic as a testing ground, and the top 4-5 healers and top 10-12 dps will be guaranteed a spot for Mythic. The bottom 10 performers will be rotating in and out on a weekly basis. About us? We're a group of guys that were playing together doing heroic and mythic content through the end of WoD, figured out we have similar hopes and dreams and decided to turn that into an amazing, awesome guild and raid team. We're all really social, constantly hanging out in Discord, hanging out in game, hanging out in dungeons... This is a really awesome community here. I think you'll like it :) Why us, you might be asking yourself? Short answer: We're actually totally awesome, competent, and fun to play with. Long answer? Honestly, this is a good group of folks. The humor is all over the place, we're swapping music, getting better boss strats, consolidating professions, and making "Monky can't get laid" jokes all at once, sometimes in the same turn of phrase :) It's just... This is that guild that you come to, not really knowing what to expect but looking for a really skilled set of players that are gonna get through mythic raiding content that you also feel completely at home with and enjoy. There's 0 drama, there's no pressure to be something you're not, it's just... play wow, have fun, get to know good folks, kill bosses, get lewt. Rinse, repeat. I love what we've got going, and I want to share it with you. Check us out! Feverous#1370 <-- me N2deep1298 <-- our super leet, altogether too gigantic hunterMonkyfunker4 Jan 16
Jan 14 TOP 30 US ENH SHAM (&2 GG FRIENDS) LF GUILD 3 Veteran players LF 5/7 M EN Guild 890 Enh Shaman Links to my logs and WoWprogress: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19344421/10/ http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/proudmoore/Zoolander 885 Ret Paladin Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15040288/10/ 891 MM Hunter Logs - Former Blood Legion: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19725963/12/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15925333/10/ Note: He doesn't play shaman anymore but has multiple rank 1's during progression About us: 3 veteran players looking for a late night horde mythic progression guild. We are all experienced with 5/7 M EN only raiding 2 nights a week; however, are willing to raid more frequently if the schedule calls. When we aren't raiding we stay active and run mythic plus daily. Our current guild's raid lead has stopped playing and the team has fallen apart leaving us with no other option than to move on. What we are looking for: Horde At least 5/7 M EN Progression Raid time must START on or after 10:30 PM EST Any night of the week works Feel free to contact me anytime. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks. Felix#1998Zoolander3 Jan 14
Jan 14 Looking for biglecówski Does he even play anymore? lost contact years ago. I want my friends back :(Razzers0 Jan 14
Jan 7 [A] 860 MM Hunter lfg mature casual 860 MM Hunter or Resto Druid looking for mature casual guild on Mug’thol, Akama, Dragonmaw server group to run mythic+ and causal raids during the ~9-11:30 PM CST time frames. I would love to get into a normally scheduled 1-2 night Nighthold raid group to progress through that content. I would rather not transfer at this time but more than open to cross server raiding. The guild/group I am looking for likes to have fun, jokes around, gives and takes criticism, progresses through content, improve their skill, dependable and still prioritizes real life. Shoot me a message if interested.Brogbag0 Jan 7
Jan 4 Going to miss all you horde scum <3 http://i.imgur.com/3WIzrpG.jpg - Jubilee going to miss ya brother http://i.imgur.com/Pa5K8vf.jpg - I didnt forgot you Bloodgameop <3 http://i.imgur.com/8M0xaFF.jpg - We were friends once :) http://i.imgur.com/0sOwDNt.jpg - But Harm had to ruin it http://i.imgur.com/Lxr2Un5.jpg - Poor Harm http://i.imgur.com/YWfeQxh.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7nK41x6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/AtefY12.jpg - They Didnt catch the train (Rip Fast) http://i.imgur.com/CUHVhNI.jpg - Rofl http://i.imgur.com/KzfQGoT.jpg - It was fun :D http://i.imgur.com/VLFxCNl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Y8N9BQG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Qe3zr7t.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KzKr1UO.jpg - Time to move on to Greener Pastures Mabye I'll be back one dayDragonlisk1 Jan 4
Jan 4 LF Guild 842 Prot Pally .Smooter0 Jan 4
Jan 3 LF Memebers to help grow community/guild Starting out a gamers community and am looking for members who want to grow with a guild/community if interested PM me.Taintedtotem3 Jan 3
Dec 29 Heroic EXP Prot Pally - LF Weekend Raiding The title says it, im looking for a guild to raid with on Saturday/Sundays, can be one or both days. I have over 125 days played on my Paladin, currently 851 and will be getting my 3rd relic slot tomorrow adding 4-5 more ilvls. I am 3/7H experience in Emerald Nightmare from pugging.Supraxx1 Dec 29
Dec 29 Veteran Druid heals looking for new clan Hey all! I've been playing WoW since BC. I took a break after Pandaria and completely missed WoD. I'm glad to be back but currently have no guild. I'm looking for a guild to run end game content with. I've been healing exclusively since Cataclysm. Please send me an invite if you are interested in having me!Kalthast2 Dec 29
Dec 29 LF Guild 857 Frost DK LF a guild with active members to run myhtic or myhtic + kara or the odd raid.Rottingroast1 Dec 29
Dec 27 Synergy (9hr) 7/7M 2/3M LF Tank | DPS About Us: ... Recruitment: ... Progression: ... Guild Information: ... If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact: Guild Master | Recruitment | Healing: (Ellisanar) Fumiye#1520 Guild Master: (Fistdlanthus) Fistlanthus#1237Ellisanar14 Dec 27
Dec 23 Building a 10 man raid team. I want to shift the focus of AH raiding to 10 man. This is something I have wanted to do since the start of Legion. Find 10 people that enjoy playing together and just want to raid and check out new content. After Hours is looking for more players that would enjoy a 10 player raid team. Currently the raid times are tues and thurs 8-11 Pacific. We may change to just raiding on Sunday for 3 hours. It is still up in the air. If any of those raid times work and this sounds like fun to you add me on bnet. or find me in game. battlenet tag = Nerfbullets 1581Gotdat0 Dec 23
Dec 21 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 15 [H]<Something Saucy>LN 4/7M 2/3H Recruiting Hello! <Something Saucy>-Dragonmaw[H] is Currently a 4/7M 2/3H LN Guild Our Raid Times are Tues,Wed,Sun 11PM-2AM US-Pacific 2AM-5AM East Coast Time Who are we? <Something Saucy> is a Semi-Hardcore guild that raids 3 Days/week on a 9hr/wk schedule. On our off-time we are constantly farming M+'s with Guild members Daily. The core Founding members are all experienced players who decided to form our own guild after past discrepancies with Guild Leadership and Drama. We run it as a Focused yet fun Drama free environment. We have fun during our Raids and still down Content efficiently. The Core consists of 5 Highly experienced players who have been gaming a long time and all parse well. Our GM is a player with wow experience since Vanilla. Our RL is a 7/7M experienced player with years of wow experience. Our officers consist of 2 experienced tanks along with an experienced Mage. Our Goal: To have fun yet clear progression mythic content in a timely manner while learning from mistakes and adapting. Who we want We are in search of progression minded players who are looking for players with a similar mindset who are focused on progression, constantly improving on their class(s)/game play and work well with a team and are open to constructive criticism to improve them. We do not want Drama nor will we tolerate Drama in the guild. We are all here to have fun while being serious about progression. We do not want elitists or people who have their "own" agenda. We will be pushing hard for the time alloted towards raiding with progression goals in mind. The correct core group of people who are self-driven and push to be the best at their class will attain this goal. While many of us are on nightly we expect our members to push themselves to keep their AP up and progress their toons as much as possible in any other time they have as well. We will help where we can but we are not looking to carry people. Gear is easy, getting the right people is not. We want quality people regardless of current gear. We start raid invites 15 min prior to the raid starting. We expect everyone to be on time barring any real life emergency. Obviously there will be times when you cannot make it all we ask is that you inform us at least 24 hrs prior. All Raids are logged and analyzed for maximum performance of the team. All members are Expected to do their homework of fights/mechanics and keep up to date on their class(s). The standard expectation is that you have a fair knowledge of fight mechanics have food,Flasks, Pots, and runes. We use Discord for Voice. Raider addon requirements: RC Lootcouncil Weakauras 2 Exorsus Raid Tool DBM/Bigwigs Our Current Recruitment needs: Ranged DPS Warlock (High) Mage Hunter Shadow Priest (High) Boomkin (High) Resto Shaman(High) Holy Priest(High) Melee DPS Frost DK(Med) Rogue(High) Any Classes not listed are also still welcome to add the btag and setup a time to talk. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in please Contact mikewinget73#1495Sickpally1 Dec 15
Dec 11 Late Night raiding guilds Are there any casual late night raiding guilds on this realm?Celphtitle1 Dec 11
Dec 7 [H]<Demented> 4/7M 2/3H LF Ranged and Healers <Demented> is a semi serious raiding guild formed shortly after 3.2 (formerly <MonsterSquad>). We carry a family-like view and can be very helpful and entertaining to heighten your World of Warcraft experience. The core of the guild has been playing together for about 6 years, some longer. When farming content we are super laid back and are fun to be around. But just as much fun we are serious and expect you to bring your A game for mythic progression and earning a core raid spot. Raid Times (Server/PST) Tuesday: 7pm - 10pm Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm Monday: 7pm - 10pm (Typically Heroic EN and Normal ToV farm)General Needs We are looking for ALL Ranged DPS at a priority but also need DPS with Tanking offspecs. DPS Spots available: Balance Druid, Warlock, and Shadow PriestRequirements Preferably an equipped 860+ ilvl for core raiding or the willingness to grind and gear Access to discord Ability to make raid times consistently. Attendance is keyOverall we are a very diverse guild with many players of different interests, we do have some solid PvP players as well as our core raid group. We strongly advise anyone looking for a fun social and active guild to get in touch. Currently on our Tuesday and Wednesday raid times it has been exclusively Mythic progression and then a quick farm run of Heoric EN and Normal ToV on Mondays. Thursday - Sunday we tend to always have people running mythic+ keystones so there is always something going on. If this sounds like a place you would like to call home then please feel free to reach out to me ingame at my battletag Snellz#1330Greg0 Dec 7
Dec 7 Progression Recruitment Horde Brewing Company - Group 2 We are currently 7/7 H EN, 3/3N ToV with Odyn being progressed on quickly in heroic. Raid times are TUES/WED/SUN 530-830 PM Server time. With Tuesday clearing all farm content, and progression on WED/SUN Currently we are open to most DPS roles, with consideration for experienced progression raiders. All applications will be taken into consideration to optimize group make up and ability for moving into a solidified Mythic progression group. We are looking for a Priest(Healer or Shadow), Warlock, Rogue, and Paladin(Prefer healer, will take Ret into consideration as we are melee heavy currently). Mages and Boomkins will be considered on a case by case basis. Optimal DPS should be over 250k single target minimum. Please include logs in your application, with character name/ iLvl/ Artifact ilvl(Please include each relic level and trait) and traits within your weapon tree. Here is a template to use for those who wish to. If you choose not to, be mindful to leave your application in an application format. (We do not currently have our own guild URL) ------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Age: Location: Occupation: Previous MMOs played: Other favourite games: Character Information: Armory Link: Name: Class: Race: What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have. What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable. Include also all experience in Hardmodes. How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 8:30 - 12:00 server time on Wednesdays and 7:30 - 12:00 server time on Sundays, will you be able to consistently raid at these times? Can you raid a third day when it's added? Bear in mind me expect ~99% attendance. What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them? Do you have Teamspeak and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat: Explain your choice of key bindings, do not list them all, just give us an idea of which abilities you bind where. Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below. Tell us a joke, it's (hopefully) been a long application and we need a laugh. ______________________________________________________________________ Please contact myself in game with any questions you may have, Tranguiline#1419, other officers within the group are - Vorenthal or Joltron for recruitment purposes.Shìnìgâmì1 Dec 7