Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug'thol

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1d what's poppin Dragonmaw? What is poppin Dmaw????Tikan71 1d
1d <Uncensored> - Mythic 2d/6Hr LFMs for BFA! <Uncensored> Introduction: Bringing back the dream in BFA. A old guild restarting after years of casual play. Once a contender on US-Malorne in The Burning Cursade, now trying to make a new home on US-Akama, Dragonmaw, & Mug'thol. Our core group of players have extensive experience in Mythic Raiding since Cataclysm and are looking to bolster our rosters with new and old talent to the game. The core of the guild has raided together since the likes of SSC & Mount Hyjal, with many members raiding on their on terms and times as life has happened since the Burning Crusade. We are looking for for players capable and responsible enough to meet a short raid week while maintaining the likes of families, friendships, jobs, while building a community together. Recruitment Needs: If you do not meet the criteria below but believe you are an outstanding applicant please contact an officer or apply. All Applicants are welcomed! Strong Melee DPS Strong Ranged DPS Healers - Holy Paladin or Mistweaver MonkSchedule: Tuesday Nights - 9:15 PM CST - 12:15 AM CST Thursday Nights - 9:15 PM CST - 12:15 AM CSTTrial Process You'll be on a three week trial once raiding begins with the release of the 1st BFA Raid. Showing up with nearly 100% attendance with a limited raid schedule is extremely important to keep progression in sight and in mind. No Call/No Shows are unacceptable at this day in age with everyone having a cell phone & discord, etc. We understand life happens, let an officer know or post in attendance channel. Website: https://uncensoredgg.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Dominiko - Recruitment Officer Battle.net - Dominiko#1777 Discord Tag - Dominiko#5315Romedd - Officer Battle.net Ambayerl23#1534Dominika29 1d
Aug 9 Elysium - Recruiting - New Guild - BFA- Akama Elysium - Recruiting - New Guild - BFA - AKAMA We are a new Horde guild on Akama. 5 Returning WOW players with Endgame raiding experience dating back to Vanilla. Took a break during Legion now ready to hit BFA running. Looking for adults who want a casual but competitive raiding environment. Raiding Sat & Sun - 10 PM PST - 1 AM PST Current Need : Off Tank Healer Ranged or Melee DPS PM for more info!Eae1 Aug 9
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 6 The ppl versus Grimswrithe I think the title explains it.Dracobi4 Aug 6
Aug 4 11/11m lf fri/sat raiding guild for bfa 7/7M en 3/3M tov 10/10M nighthold 9/9M tos 11/11M ABT . Looking for well populated active guild that is going to raid heroic/mythic in bfa. Bnet is Ojay#1349. Tank/RestpOjaý0 Aug 4
Aug 2 LF Raiding Guild For BFA! 10+ Years EXP Hello All! My name is Josh I'm 25 years old I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL (EST Time Zone) (I am originally from Michigan but have lived in Florida for almost 5 years). I've been playing World of Warcraft for over 10 Years and I am in search of a semi hardcore raiding guild! I have 16 characters in total all 110 every class on Mug' Thol (US Horde) which I leveled individually besides one free boost I used with the BFA Pre-Purchase so I am interested in alt runs in addition to a main raiding spot on my warlock. My schedule is very open currently so I am open when it comes to raid times however I would prefer during the week mid afternoon to mid evening time but again very flexible. I am not interested in transferring at this time but it is a possibility in the future. During Legion I will say I've been quite casual as far as raiding goes however I've had a multitude of experiences from casual to hard core raiding through my time in the WOW universe most notably clearing 8/8 Heroic in Dragon Soul during current content in Cataclysm (Spine of Deathwing being one of the hardest fights during entire expansion) that was the peak of my raiding experience but there has been many other experiences as well. I'm very punctual and i will have no attendance issues, I don't mind contributing to the guild in any way necessary to be apart of the guilds main raiding roster, and I am open and willing to follow direction. Most importantly I want to have fun! I want to meet new people and have good times. My Battle Tag: Jmoore#1300 Feel free to add me and send me a tell in game. I am on almost everyday. Feel free to send me mail as well to my in game mail box and of course feel free to leave a message here I am not opposed to having a conversation over voice coms to discuss a possible raid spot. Thank you!Dárne2 Aug 2
Aug 2 Resto Sham LF Heroic Raiding Guild BFA! Resto sham LF Raiding Guild- Want to earn a core spot for BFA! Im always looking for ways to optimize my class and skill. I hate to fail and i always give 100%! Looking to find a place to plant roots and stay commited. If possible looking to find a guild with 9PM-12PM server raid times (7pm-10pm pacific) Or just something around that. List your raid times and any other info pleaseBossaroni0 Aug 2
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 The Deathsworn -- Horde BNet community Greetings everyone. I made this community as a place for those who don't have a ton of friends in WoW to have a place where they can socialize, find groups, and hang out with those who mostly play horde (such as myself). Most of my friends quit back in Mists, so it's just me. I know a ton of other people out there must feel the same pain, which is why I wanted to start this community. It is mainly geared towards Horde members who are looking for a casual place to hang out and find others to group up with. Want a huge world PVP mash together? Let's do it. Looking for more for your mythics? No problem. Raids? Sure. Legacy raids or TMog? Why not? All are welcome here. Note: This is a BNet community. I made it such so that we don't have 200 people each with their 5 alts in the community taking up all the space. This way, you can have your one account, and play on whatever character you want. With that being said, we have a strong preference for Horde players, but obviously if you play both Alliance and Horde, we have no problem with that. We will not give you any trouble for logging onto your alliance characters to play for a couple of weeks. But the reality is that it'll be a lot harder for you to find a group or someone else within the Deathsworn that plays alliance. Here's the invite link: (it's a BNet community so you can log in on any character) https://blizzard.com/invite/AX7rroBFoRLBlitzengrif2 Jul 29
Jul 26 Protection Pally looking for Guild Looking for players to raid with! Returning player who raided in 40 mans but fell off after the first expansion. Now at a point in life with more time and desire to play WoW and have that itch to find a group to tackle the end game challenges. Prefer to tank. Black smithing and mining in the mid 700's. Message me in game!Lysalia3 Jul 26
Jul 21 <AMP> Recruiting for BFA Sun/Mon <AMP> [H] on Dragonmaw is looking to recruit to fill out our ranks. This could be a place for you if you are looking for a mature atmosphere to pursue your goals, whether it be raid progression or achievement gathering. We’ve been an active guild for over 10 years and we are hoping there are some others we might add to the family. ____________________________________________________________________ Raiding -Our raid group, runs 3 nights a week on Sunday and Monday (Progression) 5:30 server to 8:30 server PST (8:30-11:30 EST), Normal mode Wednesday at 5:30 PST and Rated BG's on Friday 7pm PST (10pm EST) We have completed all previous Legion content on Heroic. We are also currently running mythic+ dungeons. -Any level of experience is welcome as long as you are willing to learn and grow. This might mean taking feedback on the fly or working with guildmates on off nights to improve your rotation or running Mythics. -It is important to note, that if you wish to raid with us, consistency is key. This means accepting calendar invites and showing up for raids on time, ready to roll. Life happens and if for what ever reason you cant make a night or two, please let us know. Not showing up, when you signed up, with no notice, affects everyone who did show up. BFA Recruitment Need Voljin's Spear - Sunday and Monday 5:30pm-8:30pm PST Tank: Closed M DPS: All Available R DPS: All Available Heals: All Availible Thrall's Reach - Sunday and Monday 5:30pm-8:30pm PST Tank: Closed M DPS: All Available R DPS: All Available Heals: All Available PVP Recruitment Hellscream's Honor Guard (Rated Battlegrounds) - Friday from 7-9 p.m. PST Tank: All Available M DPS: All Available R DPS: All Available Heals: All Available However, we will not turn anyone away based on just this need. If our times work great for you and your really interested we will find a way to make it work. We would like everyone to play what they enjoy, rather then play what we need. We offer cross server raid / dungeon trials for those who would like to test the waters before transferring. For loot distribution we are currently using RC Loot Council. This ensures that loot is handed out to players who need it the most, and keeps track of loot history to make sure you have not gone unnoticed. Other addons for raiding include DBM and GTFO. For more info on our raiding, check us out on Wowprogress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/AMP _____________________________________________________________________ Not into that? -Outside of raiding we are often running Mythics/Heroics, engaging in World PvP or Battlegrounds, running old raids looking for transmog gear or even hanging out in comms (we use Discord), you name it. If you’re looking for a place to hang out and level an alt, or testing out a new group of pets and how they work together then look no further. We value all our members, so it doesn't matter what your into. We also have a quite a few players playing other Blizzard games, like HOTS, Overwatch and Diablo in their down time. We will try our best to make you feel included and to enjoy your experience with us! -Afraid of feeling lost in the mix of other players? Dont worry, we are running a sponsor program team to make sure every new recruit feels welcome and noticed. We will assign you a specific player who will make sure that you are set for raiding, all your guild needs are being met or even just someone to chat with! ______________________________________________________________________ Contact us! Come get AMP'D!!! Contact me on b.net at Realtree#11425 or on discord at Realtree#0035 (best method) Our Guild Lead at Leitbur#1939 and discord at Leitbur#1416 You can also apply directly at our Guilded page https://www.guilded.gg/ampnation Or feel free to drop a comment below and i will be in touch ASAP! We look forward to hearing back!Realltree43 Jul 21
Jul 21 AD&M OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 18 [US][H]<Carried> 2 Day M guild LFM for BFA! BFA is on the horizon and we are very excited to open recruitment for Carried’s BFA relaunch! We are a Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We were 9/11M Antorus before the core raiding group took a break for BFA, and are going to attempt CE for every raid tier this expansion! We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.) About Us: We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. While we are far more relaxed during off times, progression raiding is viewed as a serious activity; we expect players to come prepared with consumables and proper gear, know how to play their class optimally, and have a serious attitude during raid times. Needs: Currently we need strong DPS and Healers. We are prioritizing Disc Priest and Resto Shaman for healing slots but all DPS Classes are welcome to apply. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 PM - 10:15PM PST(Server Time) Contact: http://carried.wowhordes.com/ If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact GM Wednezday#1133 or Gondhi#1128Skyballajr1 Jul 18
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 26 <Essence> US 80 Selling Mythic Antorous <Essence> US 80 is selling mythic antorous carries with or without mount, chosen, guldan mount! ADD ME FOR PRICES! Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223 Discord: Vodka#3491Vodkabro0 Jun 26
Jun 25 [H][Illidan]<Spearmint Rhino LV> 10/11M <Spearmint Rhino LV> is a 10/11M semi-hardcore raiding guild that is seeking exceptional candidates to fill our roster for Mythic Antorus and upcoming BFA. About us: We are comprised of raiders who have played the game with each other since Vanilla and most recently had raided separately the past couple tiers. Many of us know each other IRL and enjoy playing other games outside of WoW. We've prided ourselves on raiding at a top tier and would like to extend an invitation to those who would like to be a part of our community. OUR GOAL Is to build a solid roster going into BFA. We will raid Mythic Antorus on a light schedule but we ultimately will be striving for CE within the hours we raid. Schedule: Tuesday 7-11pm Wednesday 8-11pm (All times are CST and will remain until BFA) We are very alt and mythic+ friendly if that is something you are interested in. Expectations: *Have a strong understanding of your class/spec as well as all raid encounters *Optimistic and open to critism *Have a mic and be able and willing to communicate *Punctual and ready for raid, including a high attendance rate Immediate spots for: Melee: Paladin Ranged: Warlock Priest Druid Healers: Druid Monk Shaman All exceptional applicants of classes/roles not listed are welcome. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, please contact us @ scklights#1163 doze#1867Trapnapz0 Jun 25
Jun 10 Hey guys SupHaazareth3 Jun 10
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 24 Akama History Thread Believe it or not, some of you folks have been playing this video game for almost 10 years now...and a very select few of you have been on the Akama server for almost 9 of those years. This realm launched on November 30th, 2005 and there has been quite a lot of server history that has taken place between then and now. What I have been working on recently is trying to piece together all of that information, some from WoWProgress/Guildox/archived WoWWiki data, and pool all of this data into one organized page so that people can see some sort of chronological timeline. Here is what I have so far... http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Akama_US I have been able to find most data regarding boss kills and when the server first kills occurred. It has helped that I personally have been on this server for almost 7 years now so I can pretty much remember who the big kids on the block were back in the day (Acquired Taste). However, this is where I am going to need some help from some of the vets on Akama. I need vanilla data...lots of it. Wiki archives were a mess from vanilla and all I could muster were horde and alliance guilds and leadership. I have no progression data. I also need most PvP data, I have no idea who the vanilla grand marshal's/high warlords were. I also did not keep up with any gladiators from the seasons past and there is no where that logs were kept regarding this information. What I need from you: Vanilla: Progression Data Server first boss kills and dates Rank 14 Grand Marshal's/High Warlords Class and date which they got the rank AQ Server Event data, who opened the gates first, who got the titles/mountsBurning Crusade: T4 progression data T4 Server first kills Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title.Wrath of the Lich King: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title.Cataclysm: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title. Alliance/Horde Grand Marshal's/High Warlords class and season they got the title.Mists of Pandaria: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title. Alliance/Horde Grand Marshal's/High Warlords class and season they got the title. Additional Info: Now obviously, there are many "?" marks throughout the wiki. I honestly was not able to find the data and have no way of finding the data. If you recognize a piece of information that belongs in place of a "?" mark, let me know here and I can add that data to the wiki. To add, if you see something on here that is incorrect, please let me know so I can do some research and change it. WoWProgress during Wotlk/BC was still in its infancy and there were many bugs regarding progression data. Vanilla and each expansion has a dedicated "history" section for both alliance and horde, if you feel that something should belong in that area...something that happened on either side during the course of an expansion that is worth noting...(IE. Acquired Taste faction changing from Alliance to Horde at the start of Cataclysm) , then this is where that information would go. Would be neat to have this completed before Akama turns 10 years old and I hope we can all share some good memories when people look at this page and see a guild from long ago and its progression...PvE or PvP. Additionally, once the wiki is complete, I will export the data to WoWPedia. WoWWiki is obsolete compared to WoWPedia, however they share the same code and WoWWiki had archives dating back to vanilla on the server so I decided to start editing there.Aurongodx97 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 18 Ally PvP guild? Just want to PvP in groups without getting walloped in pugs all day. 3-17 in my last 20 games, not fun.Dawg0 May 18
May 12 WTB Guild Charter Sigs - Dragonmaw WTB Guild charter sigs 500g each. Making a guild for my alts and have been trying now and then for a couple weeks. No luck whatsoever. Pst me ingame @Catatonic.Catatonic0 May 12
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 26 99% Parse Rogue LF High End Mythic+ Guild LF High End Mythic+ Guild I have only recently started running mythic+. I started clearing one +15 each week for the weekly chest but I have decided I want to start pushing my mythic score. Armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/mugthol/rawzz Raid Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2877935/17#metric=dps&bracket=15 RaiderIO https://raider.io/characters/us/mugthol/Rawzz I also have an alt DK that I would be willing to play Armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/mugthol/lilrawzzy RaiderIO https://raider.io/characters/us/mugthol/LilrawzzyRawzz0 Apr 26
Apr 23 LF reliable DPS for Mythic + Hey all, Origin of Demise is a guild located on Dragonmaw (PST), that's been together since Burning Crusade days. The core of us have been raiding, pvp'ing and bull!@#$ting for years. We are a guild comprised of players 25-30 years old who also have real life 'adulting' commitments, so we understand when you do too. We are casual, fun loving, relaxed and pretty much hilarious. We are currently 11/11H, however our main focus these days is running Mythic + as a bulk of our raiders are taking a break before BFA. We have a dedicated tank and healer on most days and just need some dedicated and reliable DPS that want to push their I.O score up and enjoy the challenge of higher keys :) We also put together Heroic and Normal Antorus weekly for the gear for our alts, legendries and essence. People just looking for a home are also welcome. Add me, peache222#1205 to chat.Lasay1 Apr 23
Apr 19 Horde to Alliance Population Petition Alliance to Horde ratios: World pvp and world questing. So right now it isn't fun to do anything on this server as alliance because you spend most of the time being ganked making it nearly impossible to do anything. Looking at the ratios on Dragonmaw, Akama, Mug'thul it is 1 alliance to every 8.4 horde. If you merge our server with Sargeras it would make the ratio 1 alliance to every 1.1 horde making the servers more balanced. Allowing alliance to complete world quest with less ganking. Everyone please submit comments and suggestions here. Maybe we can get Blizzard to finally do something other then being Horde lovers.Littlerabbi31 Apr 19
Apr 15 Anyone doing rated BG's? (Horde) Hi, I was looking to see i anyone was doing rated Battlegrounds on Mug'thol or any of the connected servers. I'm on the Horde side and looking to get the challenge appearance. I would also like to continue doing Rated Battlegrounds after that as well if things work out. Send me a message at Iggy#1691 or post here. Thanks!Microiggy0 Apr 15
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Mar 29 [H] <LokTar Ogar> 11/11 Heroic Raid LFM! ABOUT LOKTAR OGAR We are a predominately WoW focused, but as friends we branch off into many other games as well, most of us with a strong lean towards other Blizzard titles. Our goal is to establish a long term end-game progression team and are currently looking to make new additions to our raid roster in preparation for current and future raid content. At our core we are a raiding guild, but we highly value raid-life balance. Our goals are to progress at a high level but we believe that maintaining a fun atmosphere is imperative to the longevity of any progressive-raiding team. This means that we progress at our own speed and recognized the voluntary nature of being part of a team. We want to have fun killing bosses. We expect people to be on time and prepared to progress efficiently as a team. However, we take into account our real-life emergencies and are understanding if something should come up that would prevent anyone from attending. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive in looking for ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. As of now we have not made any kind of Mythic progress, but with just a few more of the right kind of people, it is something we’d like to progress through. RAID TIMES Friday - 8pm to 10pm PST Saturday - 8pm to 10pm PST Sunday - 8pm to 10pm PST Occasionally a raid may go longer on any particular night, if we feel we’re close to a kill but still struggling to get those last few percent, or no one wants to disband just yet. We’ve had the luxury of Flex Raiding to allow those who do wish to end at regular time to not force the remainder to call it quits, or if real life interferes and you must leave early. Our Sunday night runs have become our Alt nights, which we use to try and challenge ourselves in different roles, and are a great way for us to work in new and returning players PROGRESSION IN LEGION 7/7 Emerald Nightmare (Heroic) 3/3 Trial of Valor (Heroic) 10/10 The Nighthold (Heroic) 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) 11/11 Heroic Antorus – All AOTC RECRUITMENT NEEDS We are currently in need of any and all ranged DPS for our core group, and are extremely amendable to the requests of individual players for our Alt runs. All roles will be welcome in the guild regardless of raid viability, as we still run Mythic+ and the like during the week while not raiding. The more the merrier. WHAT LOKTAR OGAR HAS TO OFFER • Progression raiding within a fun positive environment. • A generosity of loot sharing to try and spread gear out evenly. A rising tide lifts all ships. HOW TO JOIN If you are interested, please contact us for more information. Torquebolt – Torquebolt#1660 (If you add us on Real ID - Please PM us with who you are from the forums *Class/Role/iLvl*)Torquebolt0 Mar 29
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 27 Frost Mage/Enh Sham for late PST raiding [H] Looking to get back to raiding. Have played since launch, Heavy raiding on my UD Warrior through BC, and my Human Hpal through Cata. Never really was serious on my mage, and haven't played for a few years. Got back into the game a month or so ago, leveled up this Mage, and decided I want to main with this or my Enh Sham. Looking for around a 10pm PST start time. good through at least 1am. Days don't matter just 2-3 a week would be good. Shammy and this mage roughly same gear wise (raid finder, heroic dungeons, world quest gear) and I understand raid mechanics quickly. DM in game or post here.Bannisham1 Mar 27
Mar 23 952 Shadowpriest lf Heroic Raid guild (A) Hey all, Took a few months off but looking to get back into raiding Heroic Antorus, Mythic + content, prep for BoA etc. I've been playing shadow on and off for many years now so I know the class quite well in both PVP and PVE scenarios. I know all fights in ToS, and have my full 6 piece from normal etc. Please respond here or find me in game if you have any opportunities! Thanks, BhodiBhodi2 Mar 23
Mar 6 <One Last Attempt> recruiting <One Last Attempt> We are a raiding guild that raids two nights a week on Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30-9:00 pst. We are 11/11H. Recruiting DPS/Healers, since we are kind of short for mythics. If you are interested please add me on Bnet, Mandor#1117.Mandorian0 Mar 6
Mar 4 Weekend Mythic Raiding Guild Recruiting <Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile. We are currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus (0/11) starting this weekend 24 February 2018,(11/11) N Antorus the Burning Throne (11/11) H . Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals and Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics. We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652 Raid Times - Eastern -- Friday - 6 Server (Alt Run) Optional -- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM -- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Progression - 0/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne - 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Heroic Nighthold - 10/10 Normal Nighthold - 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare --- We will consider ALL specs and classes --- ---Currently Recruiting - Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well. Basic Requirements -- 920 + Normal -- 930 + Heroic -- 950 + Mythic Raid -- Discord -- Various raid addons What we are looking for in a raider -- A positive attitude -- Solid attendance -- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required. -- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves. -- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression. -- Flasks/Pre-pots/food If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.Bambamhoney1 Mar 4
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 [H] <Carried> Is Recruiting For Mythic Agg! Carried, a Mug' Thol guild, is reopening recruitment to help us finish out Mythic Aggramar/Argus and get ready for BFA! We only raid 2 nights a week but we are competitive on our server and we clear mythic content efficiently. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.) About Us: We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. This includes consumables, required addons, class understanding, proper itemization, etc. The loot system we use is loot council. We are Currently looking for exceptional DPS to round out our raiding core! Ranged DPS preferred but all considered! Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time) If Interested apply at http://carried.wowhordes.com and Contact GM Wednezday#1133 or officers veltshmerts#1300 and Gondhi#1128Reevdotcom0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 13 Weekend Raiding Guild <Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile. We are currently for Mythic Antorus,(11/11) N Antorus the Burning Throne (11/11) H . Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals and Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics. We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652 Raid Times - Eastern -- Friday - 6 Server (Alt Run) Optional -- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM -- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Progression - 0/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne - 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Heroic Nighthold - 10/10 Normal Nighthold - 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare --- We will consider ALL specs and classes --- ---Currently Recruiting - Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well. Basic Requirements -- 920 + Normal -- 930 + Heroic -- 950 + Mythic Raid -- Discord -- Various raid addons What we are looking for in a raider -- A positive attitude -- Solid attendance -- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required. -- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves. -- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression. -- Flasks/Pre-pots/food If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.Bambamdave0 Feb 13
Feb 11 Alliance guild for new by warrior I’m a relatively new player. 6 months in. I have a level 110 fury warrior human. I’m looking for a guild to help me learn dungeons and raids. My ilevel right now is 840. I’m a real casual player but can make commitments with a little notice. What alliance guilds are out there? Title was supposed to be newby warrior got to love autocorrectClent0 Feb 11
Feb 10 [H] LF LGBT friendly guild Hello all! I'm just getting back into wow and looking for a guild on Akama (or connected realms Dragonmaw or Mug'thol) that is LGBT friendly. I'm a trans girl playing casual for now as I get back into the swing of things. Or alternatively someone who wants to buy me a realm transfer to Proudmoore xDSelsenay0 Feb 10
Feb 5 Transferring - Weekend Raiding Hello all, friend and I are looking to transfer to a different server to find a weekend raiding guild. Are there any guilds out there recruiting? 950 Fury Warrior and 955 Havoc DH, 11/11 N 6/11 HXanu2 Feb 5
Feb 3 <HBC> looking for Mythic raiders <Horde Brewing Company> is recruiting for Mythic Raiding! We are one of the longest standing guilds on Mug'thol. We are a fairly casual guild but still get !@#$ done! 3/11M. Looking for Healers (Rshammy pref) and Tank. Also any dps that knows there class and can perform well. Raids are Tues/Thurs 5:30-8:30 PST. Very active guild with alt runs on wensdays/sundays and mythic+ runs in the downtime during the week. Well if you think you might be like to join our ranks wisper one of these toons in game: Daxis-dragonmaw (Btag Hippiebear#1419) Shatouched-dragonmaw (Btag Lostderpling#1784) Wonderpony-Mug'thol Huntemall-Mug'tholShatouched0 Feb 3
Jan 27 <Trailer Park Gnomes> (A) Stormrage - 11/11H 14680 28 posts 1 sec ago <Trailer Park Gnomes> is a AOTC alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently recruiting to fill needs in our roster. We are currently 11/11 Heroic. We are a former mythic raiding guild that raids Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 Eastern. We offer an opportunity to have a light stress free raid schedule, guild repairs, alt runs and mythic + groups. Consisting of a core group of semi-retired hardcore raiders mostly in our 30's we've developed a goal of clearing current heroic content in a timely manner and venturing into mythic whenever the opportunity presents itself. We are prioritizing the recruitment of healers & ranged dps of any class, however anyone with a positive attitude is welcome to contact me. My btag is ovi564#1271, if you have any questions feel free to add me and contact me in game. Thank you!Oviriato0 Jan 27
Jan 24 Recruiting RDPS and a Resto Shaman Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 10/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys. Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds. If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.Heybo0 Jan 24
Jan 20 Restoration Shaman LF Guild Returning player. Played from BC, solely PvPed. Looking to get into some PvE healing. Currently level 110 healing Heroics, iLevel ~929 Guild with a PvP section preferred but not required Thank you Helskadi#1897Shambamtymam0 Jan 20
Jan 16 Prot Warrior looking for Guild and Tutelage Returning player. Played from launch until Cataclysm, raided a lot in Wrath with Guilds like Nerd Rage Ninjas and Bad. Looking to get back into some tanking. Definitely will need a mentor to help get me back up to speed with the gameplay changes. Currently level 110 tanking Heroics, iLevel ~875Gonka0 Jan 16
Jan 11 Weekend Raiding Guild <Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile. We are currently (11/11) Normal Antorus the Burning Throne and 7/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals and Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics. We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652 Raid Times - Eastern -- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM -- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Progression - 7/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne - 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Heroic Nighthold - 10/10 Normal Nighthold - 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare --- We will consider ALL specs and classes --- ---Currently Recruiting - Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well. Basic Requirements -- 930 + Item level -- Discord -- Various raid addons What we are looking for in a raider -- A positive attitude -- Solid attendance -- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required. -- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves. -- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression. -- Flasks/Pre-pots/food If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.Bambamdave1 Jan 11
Jan 7 [H] LF Fel Edged Battleaxe Crafter [Fulfiled] Found someoneJolt0 Jan 7