Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug'thol

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
4d [H] 6/9M <For Boys> Mythic Recruitment Open Server Akama Battle Group Vengeance (US Central) Data Center Los Angeles Mythic raid times 6 PM - 9 PM (PST) 7 PM - 10 PM (MST) 8 PM - 11 PM (CST) 9 PM - 12 PM (EST) Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours) Open Spots Holy/Disc Priest Shadow Priest Mage Warlock Hunter Balance Druid Restoration Druid Elemental Shaman Restoration Shaman Loot system Loot Council We were founded in March 2017. However, the majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria. Prior to For Boys, we raided in an Alliance guild also located on the same server. Since transitioning to Horde, For Boys has finished all Mythic content in Nighthold prior to new tier and we are currently working on completing Tomb of Sargeras. Past Progression History Tier 19 - US 350 What the Boys bring to the table - A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule. - Focus on building friendships in addition to progression. - Optional alt runs on off days along with Mythic plus groups just about all the time. Member Expectations - Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids. - Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid. - Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required. Recruitment For Boys is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. For additional information or questions regarding membership, please contact Bill#11940 via Battle.net:Raine13 4d
Sep 10 Veteran Raider LF PST or MST Guild I am a long time raider since Burning Crusade and am looking for a guild that suits a later timezone after relocating to MST (Mountain Stanard Time). It's been extremely taxing to try and raid on an Eastern Time Zone schedule and looking for something a bit later. I've got several characters ready for mythic and would like to stay horde on either Mal'ganis or Mug'thol or Alliance on Kel'Thuzad. All of them have 55+ in concordance and I have 9/9 Heroic Completed in this tier. I would be looking for a guild between 1-3 Mythics Kills with active progression to push more. I will provide logs when necessary after contact. Battle.Net: Dominiko#1777 Discord: Dominiko#5315 (Quickest way to get a response) Hunter: 928/931 Rogue: 918/922 Priest 917/921 Druid: 911/915Cain2 Sep 10
Sep 9 New to legion and LF guild Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a former raider who quit in WoD pretty early. I am currently seeking a new home with some cool folks to get back into raiding. I also enjoy pvp. I have every class leveled to at least 90 with a few 100s and am currently maining a 110 boomkin. If you have room in your house for a new owlbearcatcowbird, and could help with the transition of this ever changing game please contact me. Primo#1689. Is my battletag.Primordia0 Sep 9
Sep 6 [H] <Endless Waltz> 1/10M 2 Night Guild LFM First off, thank you for taking the time to read this. EW is made up of ex-hardcore/semi-hardcore raiders that decided to go a little casual now with only 2 nights a week. Just because we only raid 2 night doesn't mean we don't expect to push content in Mythic. We are actively recruiting more players to round out our roster of ~25 raiders. We are seeking players similar to us that enjoy having a good time during raid while pushing content only 2x a week. Below is our general spam. Please visit our website for more info. www.endless-waltz.com EW was founded on Dragonmaw in BC and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. We expect the utmost from our raiders both in and outside of raid. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild or have ended their WoW careers with us. We are not looking for a 3-month hire. Hopefully your aim is to find a new permanent home and never have to search again, as that is our goal for every person and raid spot - I really mean it when i say this. The GM has been in the guild for 6 years and we have a number of active members who have been here longer than that. Many of our members have formed long-lasting friendships that extend beyond WoW. Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mugthul (PST) Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday 7:00-10:00 server Invites start at 6:45 and we pull at 7:00 Progression: 1/10M NH 10/10H NH 4/7 Mythic EN 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Needs: Holy Pally Hunter Rogue Priest (All specs) Shammy (All specs) Warlock Druid (All but Guardian) MW Monk If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, and akaran#1134) in-game.Spághetti7 Sep 6
Aug 29 3/9M 9/9H Ret LF (H) Home. As title states I'm looking for a new home. Rerolled war to meet guild needs but am wishing to play ret now. I do not have any recent logs unfortunately but I can try and run some Normals and log if requested. Availability; Would prefer weekends but a weekday schedule could be okay. Times; I cannot raid past 10CST. I work early in the mornings and will not be able to go much after. What I am looking for; I just want to be into mythic content and do not wish to be stuck on HKJ with a guild. I like an active guild with people who understand this is a game but want to take care of business. I wouldn't say I want casual but I do not want the Hardcore datamine/simcraft/rage scene. If you think I could be a fit leave me some info... Thanks, Soclever.Soclever0 Aug 29
Aug 27 [A] <Hello Kitty Club> Recruitment closed Hello Kitty Club was created as an alt PvP guild to Unleashed during Patch 1.12.1 During the summer of 2007, HKC was converted into a raiding guild. Hello Kitty Club has been one of the strongest raiding guilds on Akama throughout Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, and currently in Legion. HKC Recruitment: Hello Kitty Club is currently recruiting various classes and specs to help broaden our roster and strengthen our core performance. We are always looking for solid players that can help our progression and will take serious consideration in regards to your application regardless of what we need. Hello Kitty Club is always looking to recruit skilled players for our roster. Do not get discouraged if you do not see your class/spec listed for recruitment. Ever since Hello Kitty Club was founded, we have taken the stance of "Bring the Player not the Class". If you like what you see then proceed with an application on our website! About HKC: Hello Kitty Club has been a focused semi-hardcore raiding guild ever since the days of The Burning Crusade. Many of our core members have been raiding together for the past 9+ years and have combined to log many years of in-game time and experience. With the age of the guild, many of our core members have grown from high school/college students into adults with careers and families. As such, we treat each other with respect and our raids are mature and enjoyable. Hello Kitty Club has made the Akama server its home for all those years and our server is currently merged with Dragonmaw and Mug'thol both of which have a heavily dominated Horde population. In its current state, Hello Kitty Club is one of the only 20-30 man Alliance raiding guild on Akama/Dragonmaw/Mug'thol progressing in heroic and mythic content. HKC is currently 8/9 in Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, 2/3 in Mythic Trial of Valor, 4/10 in Mythic Nighthold and has Mythic Emerald Nightmare on farm status finishing US 299. We are continually building our roster with solid members to aid us in our progression in Legion! Hello Kitty Club's Mythic+ groups have combined to complete 100's of +3 chest runs and have held many of the top realm times for challenge modes throughout Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. About Joining HKC: Hello Kitty Club has taken pride in being one of the oldest and strongest guilds on Akama. When applying, we look not only at skill but at whether or not you will be able to mesh with our community. HKC has a simplistic application process on our website that is geared toward gathering basic information and then the Guild Master or one of our officers contacting you in-game to answer more questions. That being said, we do expect you to have a working knowledge of your class and spec. We also prefer you to have prior raiding experience in a 20 man setting and a computer that is up to par with current gaming graphics. We require you to be able to make our raid times for progression nights, and show up for farm nights if you need gear from current content. Any instance where you cannot make a raid needs to be reported to an officer prior to the raid night. All raiding materials, enchants, gems, food buffs, crafting materials, crafted gear/weapons, and gold for repairs will be provided to you via the HKC Guild Bank. It is not required that you make donations to the guild bank however, many of our guild members and officers put a lot of time and gold into keeping the bank stocked of all materials and any help is appreciated. Raid Schedule (PST): Sunday: (Alt Raid) 5pm-9pm Monday: Off Tuesday: 5pm-9pm Wednesday: 5pm-9pm Thursday: 5pm-9pm Friday: Off Saturday: Off Guild Master History: Aurongodx: 2013- Beastcloud: 2011-2012 Warant: 2010-2011 Aurongodx: 2008-2010 Melona: 2006-2008 HKC External Links: HKC Website - www.hkcakama.tk HKC Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/hkcakama HKC YouTube - www.youtube.com/hkcakama HKC Twitter - www.twitter.com/HKCAkamaWoW HKC TwitchTV - www.twitch.tv/hkcakama HKC WoWWiki - www.wowwiki.com/Guild:Hello_Kitty_Club_(Akama_US) Contact Aurongodx, Veres, Laetus, Mapta, or Moghedain in-game with any questions.Aurongodx21 Aug 27
Aug 26 [A] Hello Kitty Club - Akama US The year is 2007 A group of down and out World of Warcraft players that had transferred from Azshara to Akama with hopes of prospering in raid progression…disbanded. That same night I got a whisper from Melona asking me to hop in her vent for a chat. The result of that forged the roots of Hello Kitty Club intertwining itself with the Alliance on the Akama server. This post is going to be long. This post is going to be filled with my accounts. This post is going to be a somber one. HKC has had hundreds of once in a lifetime moments making it impossible to touch on all of them in one writing. Burning Crusade During the Burning Crusade HKC rose to raiding guild status and was led by Melona and her officer core which I was a part of. I was the main tank but also took over the raid leading aspects which were a huge challenge for a kid like me. I had led 10 man Karazhan groups on my old server but past Gruul’s Lair I was a novice. I crafted some pretty crazy strategies which led to some remarkable kills and some that took much longer than needed (Yes Morogrim Tidewalker I am talking about you, if not for Dudz we would probably still be stuck on him to this day). From tapping your S key on Leotheras the Blind to having Thanos hearth out each time he got Shadow of Death on Teron Gorefiend we came up with some pretty fun ways of doing bosses. We tried every strat in the book before killing Archimonde and don’t even tell me you all wouldn’t have done the same thing if you heard that if the entire raid stood on a log you could avoid the mechanics. In my own right I was a pretty decent tank. I may have been sheared a time or two by Illidan but more times than not the raid counted on me to get the job done and I rarely let them down (yeah I tanked Illidan in fire resist gear to step up to the plate and pick a flame up). We were all loot !@#$%s back in the day, everyone wanted the same thing everyone else wanted and felt they should get it over another. This led to various forms of corruption. I apologize to the server for ninja looting various items from pugs to our raid members (Dragonspine Trophy I am looking at you). We killed Illidan, we killed Kil’jaeden, and we were mostly all kids then having a good time and going toe to toe with the best that Akama had to offer. HKC cleared all the content while current, passed out two sets of Warglaives to Duckeh & Cassandra, and were regarded as one of the top guilds on Akama. All of these accomplishments were not without drama and boy did HKC have some drama. Between getting sent nudes for boss loot along with multiple undermining’s of the officer loot system (LobKanDel channel I am looking at you) all the way to the “Twizzler Incident” we still managed to press on and meet each challenge. All of this drama came to a head during our first Illidan kill. The server first Warglaive dropped on our first kill. It went to Duckeh. Melona made me GM and gquit. It all happened just like that. I was afk for most of it because I was excited we had gotten Illidan down but by the time I got back I was the GM of Hello Kitty Club. Melona joined Acquired Taste (the beginning of a recurring trend) and we went about our ways killing bosses and progressing except I now had all the keys to the car. Guilds were ruthless during BC when it came to recruitment. Poaching ran rampant and personally I kept tabs on all the guilds recruitment sites to make sure no one was trying to get the jump on one of our raiders. Not to say we were a saint, hell Phazerz disbanded guilds in trade chat with his trolling. That is just how the game was then and we were victim # 1 when it came to Acquired Taste. Some of the best that HKC ever produced ended up in Acquired Taste and some even to this day still play with them. At the time it made me furious but looking back on it all now it pleases me to know that what we did here benefited so many others across the game.Aurongodx7 Aug 26
Aug 22 Any PvP guilds on Mug'thol? Wanting to join a pvp guild on Mug'thol instead of searching in lfg for a 3rd partner with my rl friend. Anyone recruiting or know one? Thanks!Stickysavior1 Aug 22
Aug 21 <Srs Bzns> 8/9H 7-10 Tues/Wed/Thurs Due to some IRL issues we are in need of players. We are an older guild that's been around on Mug'thol since BC. We hard stop at 10 pm Pacific with only a handful of overruns over the last few years. Frequently stop early and we'll probably drop to 2 days a week raiding after heroic goes on farm. Recruiting all roles, we just want quality players.Danto1 Aug 21
Aug 21 <AMP> 7/9H Sun/Mon LFM <AMP> [H] on Dragonmaw is looking to recruit to fill out our ranks. This could be a place for you if you are looking for a mature atmosphere to pursue your goals, whether it be raid progression or achievement gathering. We’ve been an active guild for over 8 years and we are hoping there are some others we might add to the family. ____________________________________________________________________ Raiding -Our raid group, runs 3 nights a week on Sunday and Monday (Progression),5:30 server to 8:30 server PST (8:30-11:30 EST) and Normal ToS on Friday 7pm PST (10pm EST) We are 7/7 Heroic In Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Norm ToV, 10/10 heroic NH and currently 7/9 Heroic ToS. We are also currently running mythic+ dungeons. -Any level of experience is welcome as long as you are willing to learn and grow. This might mean taking feedback on the fly or working with guildmates on off nights to improve your rotation or running Mythics. -It is important to note, that if you wish to raid with us, consistency is key. This means accepting calendar invites and showing up for raids on time, ready to roll. Life happens and if for what ever reason you cant make a night or two, please let us know. Not showing up, when you signed up, with no notice, affects everyone who did show up. Heroic ToS Recruitment Need Voljin's Spear - Sunday and Monday 5:30pm-8:30pm PST Tank: Closed M DPS: Immediate need for rogue but Open slots for all R DPS: Immediate need for Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin Heals: Closed However, we will not turn anyone away based on just this need. If our times work great for you and your really interested we will find a way to make it work. We would like everyone to play what they enjoy, rather then play what we need. We offer cross server raid / dungeon trials for those who would like to test the waters before transferring. We prefer to take trials along for Normal Nighthold for now. For loot distribution we are currently using RC Loot Council. This ensures that loot is handed out to players who need it the most, and keeps track of loot history to make sure you have not gone unnoticed. Other addons for raiding include DBM and GTFO. For more info on our raiding, check us out on Wowprogress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/AMP _____________________________________________________________________ Not into that? -Outside of raiding we are often running Mythics/Heroics, engaging in World PvP or Battlegrounds, running old raids looking for transmog gear or even hanging out in comms (we use Discord), you name it. If you’re looking for a place to hang out and level an alt, or testing out a new group of pets and how they work together then look no further. We value all our members, so it doesn't matter what your into. We also have a quite a few players playing other Blizzard games, like HOTS, Overwatch and Diablo in their down time. We will try our best to make you feel included and to enjoy your experience with us! -Afraid of feeling lost in the mix of other players? Dont worry, we are running a sponsor program team to make sure every new recruit feels welcome and noticed. We will assign you a specific player who will make sure that you are set for raiding, all your guild needs are being met or even just someone to chat with! ______________________________________________________________________ Contact us! Come get AMP'D!!! Contact me on b.net at Realtree#11425 or on discord at Realtree#0035 (best method) Our Guild Lead at Leitbur#1939 and discord at Leitbur#1416 Or feel free to drop a comment below and i will be in touch ASAP! We look forward to hearing back!Realltree40 Aug 21
Aug 20 Blizzcon 2017 First off I am aware that our beloved connected forum has not been very active. That being said I am attending Blizzcon this year so I suppose I will start the thread. I along with other HKC members will be flying in from all over the US/Canada and we would love to get together to meet at some point. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or just post them up here and I look forward to meeting the faces behind the players on Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug'thol!Aurongodx0 Aug 20
Aug 16 [H] 924 Ilvl Holy Priest LFG Holy Priest looking for a guild to finish out heroic tomb and to start pushing mythic content. Prefer 2 day a week raiding schedule with raid times starting at 6-8pm server time Tuesday/Thursday. Currently ToS 9/9 N and 8/9 H. Feel free to contact me in game currently play on Ner'zhul or at Vhagar#1424Càpricasix0 Aug 16
Aug 16 Resto Shaman Looking For PvP Guild I am a Healing Veteran, having healed on a priest, druid, paladin, and currently a Shaman. I am looking for a dedicated PvP guild with a primary focus on RBGs and Arenas.Beastmode0 Aug 16
Aug 15 [H]<Leviathan> 8/9 H Late Night Raiding! Looking to fill that time in your life when you're up late at night pondering what went wrong? Leviathan is for you! We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild who raids late at night, starting our raids at MIDNIGHT and ending at 3AM server time (PST). Tuesday + Wednesday Occasional Sunday raids for further progression. Chill raid environment, and overall fun atmosphere. Currently in need of DPS (ranged and melee) and 1 healer with DPS OS. If you're interested, reply to this thread, or add me on Battle.net and message me directly. Blastichu#1902Bigmedic0 Aug 15
Aug 13 7/9M 934 Holy Paladin Offering My Services As the title states, I'm offering my healing services for GOLD ONLY. I'd prefer the gold to be on Area-52 but I'd be willing to accept it on your server. Bnet: Meowington#1206 For prices, refer to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AkmNJ0WnX8Jqf8nCyiniFogyO9vowayeiimaPtJCwaY/edit#gid=0Phailadín0 Aug 13
Aug 10 [H] LFM DPS ~Origin of Demise~ 7/9H Hey all, Origin of Demise is a guild located on Dragonmaw (PST), that's been around since Burning Crusade days. We are a guild comprised of players 25-30 years old who also have real life 'adulting' commitments, so we understand when you do too. We are casual, fun loving, relaxed and pretty much hilarious. We are currently 7/9H and working on H Avatar. If you're looking for a casual environment in which to see raid and mythic+ content, send me a message. We raid Thursdays and Mondays 530 server -830 server time (we are east coast friendly ;) ) People just looking for a home are also welcome. Add me, peache222#1205 to chat.Peache1 Aug 10
Aug 10 Akama History Thread Believe it or not, some of you folks have been playing this video game for almost 10 years now...and a very select few of you have been on the Akama server for almost 9 of those years. This realm launched on November 30th, 2005 and there has been quite a lot of server history that has taken place between then and now. What I have been working on recently is trying to piece together all of that information, some from WoWProgress/Guildox/archived WoWWiki data, and pool all of this data into one organized page so that people can see some sort of chronological timeline. Here is what I have so far... http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Akama_US I have been able to find most data regarding boss kills and when the server first kills occurred. It has helped that I personally have been on this server for almost 7 years now so I can pretty much remember who the big kids on the block were back in the day (Acquired Taste). However, this is where I am going to need some help from some of the vets on Akama. I need vanilla data...lots of it. Wiki archives were a mess from vanilla and all I could muster were horde and alliance guilds and leadership. I have no progression data. I also need most PvP data, I have no idea who the vanilla grand marshal's/high warlords were. I also did not keep up with any gladiators from the seasons past and there is no where that logs were kept regarding this information. What I need from you: Vanilla: Progression Data Server first boss kills and dates Rank 14 Grand Marshal's/High Warlords Class and date which they got the rank AQ Server Event data, who opened the gates first, who got the titles/mountsBurning Crusade: T4 progression data T4 Server first kills Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title.Wrath of the Lich King: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title.Cataclysm: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title. Alliance/Horde Grand Marshal's/High Warlords class and season they got the title.Mists of Pandaria: Server First Achievements Names/Classes Alliance/Horde Gladiators, class, and what season they got the title. Alliance/Horde Grand Marshal's/High Warlords class and season they got the title. Additional Info: Now obviously, there are many "?" marks throughout the wiki. I honestly was not able to find the data and have no way of finding the data. If you recognize a piece of information that belongs in place of a "?" mark, let me know here and I can add that data to the wiki. To add, if you see something on here that is incorrect, please let me know so I can do some research and change it. WoWProgress during Wotlk/BC was still in its infancy and there were many bugs regarding progression data. Vanilla and each expansion has a dedicated "history" section for both alliance and horde, if you feel that something should belong in that area...something that happened on either side during the course of an expansion that is worth noting...(IE. Acquired Taste faction changing from Alliance to Horde at the start of Cataclysm) , then this is where that information would go. Would be neat to have this completed before Akama turns 10 years old and I hope we can all share some good memories when people look at this page and see a guild from long ago and its progression...PvE or PvP. Additionally, once the wiki is complete, I will export the data to WoWPedia. WoWWiki is obsolete compared to WoWPedia, however they share the same code and WoWWiki had archives dating back to vanilla on the server so I decided to start editing there.Aurongodx90 Aug 10
Aug 8 5/9h M/Tu (H) Blackguards Blackguards (h) is 5/9 h cleared. Raid times are M/Tue 8:30-11:30 est. 5:30-830 realm. We are a chill group made up of cross realm guilds looking for a few more dps and a healer to come clear with us. Pst me in game or contact one of the other officers for more infoNëmësís0 Aug 8
Jul 31 Rogue Seeking M+ Team 913 Rogue Seeking M+ Team to push score with. I will catch up in gear and slay dps. Prior exp in top 20-50 Mythic Raiding Guilds. Any extensive questioning can be done in game. I'm willing to lead the team if necessary. Any extensive questions or interviewing will be conducted via Discord. Contact me Discord: Juni#4342 Bnet: Junified#1545Assasinqt0 Jul 31
Jul 31 Weekend Raiding Guild <Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile. We are currently: (4/9) H (9/9) N ToS (7/7) H (7/7) N Emerald Nightmare. (2/3) H (3/3) N Trial of Valor. (10/10) H (10/10) N Nighthold. We are looking for more solid DPS who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics. Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras and Beyond. We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652 Raid Times - East Coast Time -- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM -- Sunday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM --- We will consider ALL specs and classes --- What we are looking for in a raider -- A positive attitude -- Solid attendance -- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required. -- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves. -- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression. -- Flasks/Pre-pots/food If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.Bambamhoney0 Jul 31
Jul 29 what's poppin Dragonmaw? What is poppin Dmaw????Tikan56 Jul 29
Jul 28 Axiom Logic Weekend Raiding Guild <Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile. We are currently: (7/7) H (7/7) N Emerald Nightmare. (2/3) H (3/3) N Trial of Valor. (10/10) H (10/10) N Nighthold. We are looking for more solid DPS who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics. Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras and Beyond. We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652 Raid Times - East Coast Time -- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM -- Sunday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM --- We will consider ALL specs and classes --- What we are looking for in a raider -- A positive attitude -- Solid attendance -- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required. -- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves. -- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression. -- Flasks/Pre-pots/food If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.Bambamhoney6 Jul 28
Jul 24 9/9 1/9 Mythic exp Disc LF guild I'm currently looking for a guild to run with. I have 9/9 and 1/9 mythic tomb experience. This isn't my main. My main raids Tuesday and Thursday and I can commit to any days besides those. I will still be a great member to have in the guild I won't just treat it as my alts guild. I have a lot of free time after 5pm eastern. I can raid anyday besides Tuesday and Thursday after 5pm. Hit me up if interested. Bnet unseen#1623 or discord (preferred) Suplex#9389Pure0 Jul 24
Jul 20 [H] Forged Souls Recruiting Instead of writing a long and winded introduction chock-filled with Warcraft tropes, rehashed jokes, colorful metaphors and overly-pretentious sounding Guild Leader speak as to why you join Forged Souls; I’m just going to paste the raiding schedule: We raid 2 days a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30pm to 8:30pm PST. Current Progression 9/9 N-ToS 5/0 H-ToS Current Needs We are looking for a strong Melee and Ranged DPS. Do you consider yourself rad? Then you’ll fit perfectly. Does your life revolve around recount and min/maxing at the expense of everyone you’ve ever met online? Then take a hike, Mike. We love people who want to better themselves and push limits, but elitism at the expense of the community ... oh no no no When we’re raiding, we’re raiding. When we’re not, we’re being goofy and stupid and irreverent and sarcastic and having a great time on Discord And yes, we know what those words mean, and can use them in a sentence. Just like the one you just read 12 seconds ago. Now 14 seconds ago. Now 17 seconds ago. Now you’re re-reading the first line of this paragraph to recall what we wrote. Who is this guild again? #@%%#@. If you're interested in becoming a part of the Forged Souls community and joining in on the F#$ckery, then contact us now...like NOW NOW...stop what you're doing and do it now, before it's too late! See below :p Contact Ottmin#1705 or Azyurel#1151 Forged Souls For All Your Raiding and Phat Lewt Needs Since 2001Dracarius35 Jul 20
Jul 19 [H] <Carried> West Coast 2 Day Mythic Guild <Carried> 9/9 H 3/9 M We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.) About Us: We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council. We are Currently looking for exceptional DPS to round out our raiding core! Non-warlocks preferred but all considered! Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time) Contact Gondhi#1128 if interestedReevdotcom1 Jul 19
Jul 4 Experienced MMO Player, New To WoW Hello All, I am a fairly new WoW player. I hit 110 a week or so ago and have been slowly grinding out mythic dungeons and raid finder. What do I play: -Horde Resto/Ele Shaman (I have yet to play enhance at all) My Expectations for a Guild: -Semi-casual raiding (When raiding, all memebers are expected to put out effort) -Informative members willing to catch me up on ins and outs of wow -Mature guildmates -Guild leadership will expect me to put out effort if I want to be included -Some PVP would be nice My Experience: -Server First Raiding Exp for years in LOTRO -PvP Raid Leader in LOTRO -Aggressive Progression Raider in RIFT IRL -Late Twenties -Father -Avid PTT user/advocate -PieWreckloose1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Infinite Improbability Casual 8/9H LF DPS About Us Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/Central) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We do M+ each week, pushing 15's and more. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, PUBG and DOTA2. We're looking for like-minded players that take their role in raids seriously enough to be able to accomplish cutting edge every tier. We are currently looking for committed, high attendance raiders that want to progress through current raid content and beyond including future expansions. Progression Schedule 10/10H, 1/10M NH - 8/9H ToS Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CT; Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CT (Server Times) *High demand for Hunters* We do not plan to alter our raid times but circumstances could come up that require us to do so. Despite any changes that may occur to the raid schedule we tend to preserve weekends as they are sacred to many of us. Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters. - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility. - Reliable attendance and promptness. - Be willing to sit if asked to do so. - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally. - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids. - Have a stable Internet connection. - Want to have fun. Interested in Applying Contact: Layliah on battletag Layliah#1369 Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you. :)Layliah0 Jul 4
Jun 18 [H] <Shoulda Stayed Quit> LFM Raiders Hello. We are a West Coast casual progression guild looking to expand into Mythic raiding. We've had a good time so far and want to take thing to the next level for Tomb of Sargeras and Argus. Story We are remnants of the original <Silly Hats Only> guild mainly from the Insomniac raid group. SHO has existed since vanilla and did quite well up to Wrath. Many of us took a long hiatus after Wrath of the Lich King and have decided to come back and kick some !@#. Guild leader is currently Rv/Xalo. We have a lot of very high skill level players that carried the guild to top 3 on the Dragonmaw server way back. Many should recognize SHO from old school Dragonmaw days. Raid Times Tuesday 9PM - 11:30PM (Server/Pacific) Sunday 9PM - 11:30PM (Server/Pacific) Monday 9PM - 11:30PM (Only for Mythic Raiding) Progression 7/7H, 10/10H We have not stepped foot into mythic raiding but have consistently cleared heroic for current content. Just looking for the numbers and skill level to go further. What we want Any high level players that can perform well on logs. We strongly encourage players that can attend regularly and put some dedication into a single main to apply. We'll mess with our roster to fit you in if you're talented enough. * Shaman healers, Strong DPS are prefered. * Consistent tanks definitely get priority. * Being flexible is a big bonus. * Know your stuff * Don't be a dbag to others. Be nice! Our Culture We're generally very friendly and will help new players gear up. We regularly run M+ if anyone advertises in guild. Our discord is fairly active and participation is always encouraged. We don't have angry tryhards with some exceptions. Overall we go for a drama-free lighthearted but high skill level raiding and M+. Average age is late 20's early 30's so expect some maturity. We're tolerant and diverse so not haters. Trade chat trolls need not apply. PVP It might accidentally happen. We are not a pvp guild but you are free to help it along. We have a few that love to PVP. Our Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/160020 Our logs go back to September in terms of our consistency. We've raided all expansion and kept to our regular schedule. Raids will generally always happen even if we have to pug. Raids must go on. Attendance and rosters can be shaky at times but we make it work. We have a few good parsers and would always welcome more. Contact Information Message Blueness-Dragonmaw. Usually on especially at raid times.Blueness1 Jun 18
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 6 5/10M NH exp LF raid LF group that raids Thurs & Fri 10 pm PST till whenever ~3hours... I have a boomkin/resto druid and WW/MW monk. Still gearing up... 5/10M NH exp on EU servers.Biggens0 Jun 6
May 31 [H] <Mutiny> LF dps! (3/10M NH) <Mutiny-Dragonmaw> is a close raid group who enjoy raiding together and are looking to push through all available PvE content for legion. We are focused on end game progression and enjoy raid time, as well as each other's company but like to work on a semi-hardcore schedule as most in guild are mature adults with families and other responsibilities that we need to balance. We strive to maintain a drama free and laid back environment while making progress in raids. Although we try to maintain such an atmosphere, we do like to focus and get things done while raiding. We would expect potential players share the same type of attitude - i.e. they have a desire to continually improve DPS and their own play, are patient, have a team focus and play to enjoy the game. That being said, we do expect punctuality and consistent attendance to make mythic raiding a possibility. We are currently recruiting openly, with a need for most dps player classes and specs. Raid times: Tuesday 7-10 Pacific time (10-1am EST) Thursday 7-10 Pacific time (10-1am EST) Sunday 7-10 Pacific time (10-1am EST) Loot is done by council, however, we strive to be transparent in our process and are always open to feedback. Factors that influence the voting are: current item level, attendance, ilvl difference in the piece being replaced, whether this item is a best in slot piece for your spec. If you reply here in this post, please leave appropriate information as per the sticky'ed post template in this forum, as that will be a great help to get people where they want to go as fast as possible. Logs would be preferred to allow us both to not waste time. I would be welcome to chat directly as well. You can find me through my battletag at Zinn#1375, or you can feel free to leave me a message in reply to this post - I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your interest in Mutiny. -DizzyDizzywix5 May 31
May 31 <Mutiny> LF range dps (6/10M) <Mutiny-Dragonmaw> is a close raid group who enjoy raiding together and are looking to push through all available raid content. We are focused on end game progression and enjoy raid time, as well as each other's company but like to work on a semi-hardcore schedule as most in guild are mature adults with families and other responsibilities that we need to balance. We strive to maintain a drama free and laid back environment while making progress in raids. Although we try to maintain such an atmosphere, we do like to focus and get things done while raiding. We would expect potential players share the same type of attitude - i.e. they have a desire to continually improve DPS and their own play, are patient, have a team focus and play to enjoy the game. That being said, we do expect punctuality and consistent attendance to make mythic raiding a possibility. We are currently recruiting openly, with an emphasis on range dps. Most need for mages and hunters at present, though most dps melee or ranged will be considered. Raid times: Tuesday 7-10 Pacific time (10-1am EST) Thursday 7-10 Pacific time (10-1am EST) Sunday 7-10 Pacific time (10-1am EST) Progression: 13/13M HFC 7/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 6/10M NH Loot is done by council, however, we strive to be transparent in our process and are always open to feedback. Factors that influence the voting are: current item level, attendance, ilvl difference in the piece being replaced, whether this item is a best in slot piece for your spec, date and frequency of last loot awarded. If you reply here in this post, please leave appropriate information as per the sticky'ed post template in this forum, as that will be a great help to get people where they want to go as fast as possible. Logs would be preferred to allow us both to not waste time. I would be welcome to chat directly as well and would prefer direct contact as it will save us both time. You can find me through my battletag at Zinn#1375 - I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your interest in Mutiny. -DizzyDizzywix2 May 31
May 26 Call to Arms Hello to any Dragonmaw, Akama, and Mug'thol players who still visit this forum. I'm hoping to reach out to any players who might be in a similar situation that have found myself in during Legion. For the past couple of months I have been primarily playing this expansion solo. Solo queing mythic +'s, bgs, world content, you name it. And if I've learned something about WoW, its that this video game provides much more entertainment while playing with others consistently. So I've turned to my server forums to extend an invitation to others who might be in the same boat. I'm looking for like minded players of similar skill level to primarily group up with for mythic +s. Given the changes coming to mythic+ I believe that having a dedicated team to help grind gear, grind ap, and push keys will be extremely important. I'm not a "pro" by any means but I do take pride in pushing my abilities and learning from my mistakes. I'm also looking for players who are open minded enough to understand that and are willing to help others to succeed while also learning something new in the process themselves. I'm definitely not looking for a carry. So, if you managed to read to this point and are also in a similar situation, I encourage you to leave a reply in this post with your main class, spec, and play style. Whether its mythic +'s, battlegrounds, world content, transmog runs, mount farming, achievement hunting, etc. I wanna hear it. This also might be a shot in the dark. Cheers.Evilspirit0 May 26
May 24 <S O S Brigade> Late night Weekend Raids <S O S Brigade> on Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol Raid times: Friday: 10 pm - 1 am PST (pacific standard time) Saturday: 9 pm - 1am PST The guild is looking for raiders to be a part of our core raid. We will take any dedicated and well qualified candidates regardless of class/spec. (Ranged DPS will always be preferred) We have been raiding since Cataclysm in 2012! Progression: (Pre Mythic, Heroic is highest progression) Dragon soul (25m) 8/8N 2/8H Mogu'shan Vaults (10m) 6/6N 5/6H Heart of Fear (10m) 6/6N Terrace of Endless Springs (10m) 4/4N Throne of Thunder (10m) 12/12N 4/12H Siege of Orgrimmar (10m) 14/14N 12/14H (Post Mythic, Mythic is highest progression) Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14M Highmaul 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundry 10/10H Hellfire Citadel 13/13H 8/13M Emerald Nightmare 7/7H 4/7M Trial of Valor 3/3N 3/3H Nighthold 10/10H 3/10M Please whisper Haru, Minerb, or Ptulgothgar in game for guild invite! Apply for raid at www.sosbrigadeguild.com Check out some of our guild kills at our YouTube site. https://www.youtube.com/user/HaruSOSBrigade And be sure and check out one of our raider's video on our hi-jinks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXYNdTcuRzg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwk7ML8fUCEHaru6 May 24
May 19 Enhance looking for a good home I am looking for an Alliance guild that raids weekdays around 11 Est time. Been playing enhance since early wrath, long time dragonmaw player. Want a good guild for progression on M NH/ToV when released. Add me at Tapzer#1536 to chat further.Tapzer0 May 19
May 14 [H] <Envy> 10/10H Recruiting for Mythic NH 10/10 H NH, 1/10 M NH Guild looking for more DPS (ranged preferably but if you're melee don't fret, apply away) and healers to round out our raid team. We currently raid two nights a week; Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. We also run a no stress N NH on Fridays at 8pm EST. Generally our clears are quick and efficient. We clear Heroic fully on Sunday and lately we've had about an hour to spare on the clock, but lack the full 20 to enter Mythic without pugs. We just need a few more to smooth out the raid and eliminate looking for pugs. We have an awesome mix of raiders from all over the globe, including US, AUS, and CA. The core of the group has been around for about 6 or 7 years and some of us go back to the Arygos server, over 10 years ago. Just about all of our raid team is 900-910 ilvl but considering we have raids on farm at the moment we shard plenty of gear no one needs! We have a discord and if you're interested in joining you can in game message myself, Reikasorc, our GM Heavenleigh, or Dreddnawty for more info. Happy Hunting!Reikasorc0 May 14
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 11 [H]<Carried> West Coast Raiding LFM [US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST] 7/10M 10/10H NH <Carried> We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.) About Us: We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time) Contact: http://carried.wowhordes.com/ If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.Nazahl15 May 11
May 8 Servers Down? Reloaded my client 5 times, even restarted my computer. When I log in and go to the Realm List, Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug'thol aren't showing up? Whats up Blizz? Can we get a Blue post?Dàb0 May 8
May 8 Ganking! ok i know the server is imbalanced, but i'm done getting Ganked while questing. from this moment on i will report any horde who interferes with my questing! Blizzard refuses to fix this, and they refuse to move my account, so this is my last recourse!!!Lettas24 May 8
May 7 Any alliance left? Any good guilds? Any alliance left on this server? Any good guilds? An MMO isn't nearly that if you can't find others to play with. My wife and I may have to reroll servers at this rate. (Too much money to transfer all our toons, even with a sale). And bnet and group finder aren't the same as being with ppl in a guild.Lãrrel3 May 7
May 5 LF mats for the mag flying carpet I need 1 more Iceweb Spider Silk and 4 Monarch Topaz. If anyone happens to have any lying around, or would be willing to find some for me, I'd be super grateful! Message me in game R3ruN1#1393.Faacee0 May 5
May 1 H < Blackguards> LF Raiders Mon/Tues H <Blackguards> Is looking for a few raiders to join our team that runs Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 Est. We are a semi casual guild that likes to have fun while we progress. We are currently 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV starting to work on Heroic ToV. Our needs Tank- non DK. Healer- Non priest, druid DPS- Any would also be willing to combine with a small guild for raiding purposes. You can contact me here or in game as ryths, niksa others to look for for more info include straiff, norbon and WyattdurpRyths3 May 1
Apr 25 LF Pure PVP guild LF Pure PVP guild Holy priest avg835. Looking for PVP. Arenas/rbgs. Willing to learn. 22years old. Have mic. I work 6am-6pm all days of the week. Pretty much only exp in holy spec.Alhazared0 Apr 25
Apr 22 LFM <Wing Kongs>(Akama) is looking for members to join there 10-15man core group Nh and soon TOS need healers and dps but willing to take anyone 10/10H we raid 10est-1am Friday Saturday nights on Wednesday night we do mythic +s runs pst me in game copper#1458Theçopper0 Apr 22
Apr 22 LFM for Night hold H and M prog <Wing Kongs>(Akama) is looking for members to join there 10-15man core group Nh and soon TOS need healers and dps but willing to take anyone 10/10H we raid 10est-1am Friday Saturday nights on Wednesday night we do mythic +s runs pst me in game copper#1458Theçopper0 Apr 22
Apr 16 After 4 years,,,,,,,,, I'm back. (posted a lot as Draglok, also) Miss me? Aim better next time. It looks like the player base must have shrunk somewhat. 3 realms combined? Used to have a lot of fun on this forum way back when. Even got to sit in the timeout box a couple times. Any of the other old farts still around? It was interesting learning how to play all over again. I've noticed that Alli barely exist on Mugthol. And the ones that I do see seem to be passive. Which is fine with me, as I never cared for PvP anyway.Dragfluid0 Apr 16
Apr 13 889 4PC NH Set LF Heroic NH Raiding Guild I am 889 Equipped Havoc Demon Hunter, currently looking for a nighthold heroic raiding spot. I have completed many runs of Normal NH with my guild alt runs, but haven't found a spot on the progression raiding team. I have gotten normal 4 set gear. If you are looking for consistent melee dps on NH Heroic raid, please send me a message Albert #1481 I would like to have a spot on scheduled heroic raiding team.Yorouichi1 Apr 13
Apr 13 LF Raiding Guild Boomkin looking for raiding guild with mythic +'s when they can be done. I am still fairly new to the game, but willing to learn and take criticism. I can make any raid times and will own to my mistakes when they happen. Currently 7/7 H EN (took a small break after i cleared it with my last guild). if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag (Ravioli#11619).Ravandil7 Apr 13