Alleria and Khadgar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
7h [A] LF Guild Casual player looking for a friendly community guild. Just came back and haven't played since WoD. I won't be able to commit to a raid schedule since my schedule gets too crazy at times, but would like to try and do some PvP and old school transmog runs once I get to the max level. If you see me online, shoot me a message!Icysilenced0 7h
1d [A] LF guild Hello, my friend and I are looking for a guild to raid heroic with. I am a Holy Paladin and he is a Balance druid. My friend is on the server Sargeras but that isn't a problem since Normal/heroic can be done cross realm and even if we get into mythic, mythic will be cross realm after the first 100 alliance/horde guilds in the world clear it. I have always cleared Heroic and sometimes a few mythic bosses meanwhile this is my friends first WoW experience (Not his first MMO or game just the first time playing WoW). Please leave a comment here or whisper me in game on my paladin Stumbledore (On Khadgar/Alleria). Thank you.Stumbledore0 1d
1d [H] LF Raiding Guild Just returned to Alleria after years of being Alliance. In need of a guild to start raids when they open. I'm currently gearing through Heroics and would love to do guild runs. Will be leveling a DH alt and Resto Druid.Daidun0 1d
1d [H] LFG casual Hello I'm looking for a casual guild. I am very casual as I don't have a wide open schedule. But I would like to find a group to possibly pick up heroic dungeons and battle grounds. I am open for raiding however my availability currently is Thursday nights. Btag penumbra6879#1513Kiligore0 1d
2d Selling ilvl 350 Gayeong's Gentle Step Leave a message here or PST me in game if interested.Anistole0 2d
6d [A] <Stormwrath> LFM for BFA <Stormwrath> is looking to recruit players interesting in raiding or casual play for the upcoming BFA expansion. We currently raid twice a week (10/10H, 2/10M Antorus, the Burning Throne), and if you're interested we also have the option to join for a 3rd night of raiding with our Allied guild. You don't have to be a raider in order to join, we'll welcome any casual, veterans, new players, returnees, or PvP players to our ranks. We also have groups for Mythic plus on Mondays for those who still need them for the week, as well as a few players that are into PvP groups a couple times a week. Our Officers and a few raiders like to try to go by 1st name basis, but don't feel pressured to do the same if you don't feel the need to. Discord info is provided in the guild's info tab upon joining, so feel free to chat with us any time, otherwise it will be required for raiding so you can hear us call out instructions as needed. Raiding info: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-11pm Central/ 8:30pm-Midnight Eastern. Optional 3rd night is Thursday with the same hours. Raiding Needs: We currently have our tanks and heals, but would welcome players that would be interested in these roles. Currently a couple tank/heals in our group are members playing on alts til we find more permanent raiders to fill these key roles. Otherwise, we could use more ranged dps but won't decline any roles you might play in BFA. In-Game Contact: Feline (GM, Traveller88#1109), Forestspirit (Officer, Forestspirit#11239), Vraggen (Officer), Aquils (Raider), Kazan (Raider)Forestspirit5 6d
Aug 10 [A] Council of Elders is Recruiting all Roles Council of Elders is recruiting for our BfA raid group. We are a very successful raid group, clearing all heroic content, in Legion, on time with AOTC. We even managed to down some Mythic bosses too. We are looking for committed players who want to progress through BfA with CoE. Core Raid spots are available. Raid spots are determined by performance, knowledge of mechanics and your ability to maximize your toon. We are recruiting all roles! Tanks, Healers, DPS and all are welcome. We have an immediate need for Ranged DPS and Healers. We are also looking for an off-tank who can heal or dps when needed. We are calling ourselves "seriously casual". That means we take our raids serious but try to keep it casual. We are an adult guild, so no minors accepted. We raid 7-10 server time Wednesday and Thursday. We use Discord and it is required to have running during our raids. We also like to PVP. We run Rated BG's on a weekly basis. We also have players who do arenas, and you can almost always find a battleground group doing random BG's. Please contact Orangejello, Kisatchie, or Jetcircus in game if you have any questions or are interested in joining our ranks. www.councilofelders.net Thanks OJOrangejello27 Aug 10
Aug 9 Rogue LF early/mid afternoon group Ilvl 217(like it matters at this point) looking for a chill guild that raids anywhere between 1 pm-5 or 6 pm EST, days do not matter if hours are right. Freshly moved back to Khadgar looking to get into raiding even with my odd schedule. Currently assassination but can and willing to play any spec as needed.Vyrooll0 Aug 9
Aug 7 Roll for Blame Roll for Blame - Want to be the best? Wanna farm 7400 arena rating? Wanna hold more power then a GM? We aren't for you. Want to eat tacos? Wanna type jokes and post meme's in discord? Join us, Roll for Blame, where its only your fault if you roll high.Want to be the best? Wanna farm 7400 arena rating? Wanna hold more power then a GM? We aren't for you. Want to eat tacos? Wanna type jokes and post meme's in discord? Join us, Roll for Blame, where its only your fault if you roll high. Message any of us in game for an invite.Shorter0 Aug 7
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 3 Darkshire is better I vote the town square of darkshire be the new hangout spot. Elwynn was cool and all. but its time to move on. 1the dark atmosphere of darkshire gives duel an awesome look as the particle effects are much more contrasted. 2it actually has some LOS so duels will last longer. 3 its also more populated, which makes things fun 4its just all around cooler. thanksMishapetri2 Aug 3
Jul 31 [A] Apatheia, Wed/Sun 7:30pm CT 11/11 H Heroic focused 2 days per week guild. Progression-minded, mature raiders. One of the oldest guilds on Khadgar raiding since Molten Core. RAID SCHEDULE: Sunday 7:30pm CT - 11:00pm CT Wednesday 7:30pm CT - 11:00pm CT We are looking for raiders for BFA, but are not currently raiding Antorus. All applicants must be able to make both raid times come BFA. We have no plans to do mythic content currently. Contact me through Battle.net with any questions: Zod#11837 Or contact one of the officers in game: Zodd-Khadgar Frawda-Khadgar Juvens-Khadgar Havoc-KhadgarZodd2 Jul 31
Jul 31 [A]Khadgar- Returning player LF casual guild Title pretty much covers it. I didn't play much in this expansion or the last so sometimes I feel a little lost. Anyways I am on a new server (Khadgar) and just looking for a active/friendly/casual guild that actually has people on it. =)Jainie2 Jul 31
Jul 31 Night eternal is LFM 5/11M Night eternal is LFM! Our current progression in Mythic Antorus is 5/11M. Our current schedule is Tues/Thurs/Mon 7:30-9:30 CST time. We are currently opening recruitment to push further in the instance and in need of a few select roles/classes 1. Healer (pref a Resto Shaman but any healer can technically fit) 2. Exceptional DPS (we are ALWAYS looking for great dps players) If you have anyone questions you can add me, chaosshot#1147 to Bnet and we can chat. Also all of our raids are streamed and can be watched to get a feel for our group if you prefer @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtonyChaosshot7 Jul 31
Jul 30 Returning hunter Hi. I sm returning to wow after many years of afk. I played on khadgar server and my toons name is onrack. He is a ork hunter. I was curious to know, while im installing all 52 gig if battle ground death dealers are still around. I raided through many expansions.Fredwill1 Jul 30
Jul 29 Descendant of Lore - Adult, Semi-Casual LFM Last edited: 7/29/2018 Antorus: 3/11 (H) 11/11 (N) Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 (H) [A] Descendants of Lore is a semi casual raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (12 Years). We are a small, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs. We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We are currently raiding Sundays at 4pm-8pm Server time. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress. We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, but we are especially in need of more skilled DPS to fill out our raid team. We are also in need of DPS with a viable tank or heal spec for subbing. You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to raid with. Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.Deidra7 Jul 29
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 LF Raiding/Progression Guild Little about what's going on, I have come back to WoW at the end of Legion and geared up at the end there, excited to get into raiding again, used to be a hardcore raider waaaay back in WoTLK. Raids, mythics, and all around progression is what I'm looking for. I'm going to use the lf guild template here. 1. Times available & time zone: All day Sat/Sun until 9/1/18 then all day Friday/Sat instead. EST time zone, currently training for a job, available before 2:30 PM and after 12:45 AM 2. Server preference: Khadgar 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore or Casual is fine 5. Current progression/experience: Been playing since Vanilla but could use a little recent raiding experience to play at a higher level 6. Recent logs (if available): None at this time 7. Contact info: Respond in thread or add Hashii#1123 on bnet 8. Roles: I have a DK Tank/DPS and a Priest that I primarily heal with. Currently leveling a warlock DPS as well. 9. Anything else: See above or contact me with questions.Vohkner1 Jul 26
Jul 26 Call To Arms: Operation Blood Moon Brothers and sisters of the Horde, on this full moon, on the eighth hour of dusk, we will march on Lor'Danel! It is time we prove ourselves as champions once more, and bring honor to the Warchief! All able bodies are encouraged to help slaughter the allies of the Kaldorei! Send a letter of enlistment to Æi-Alleria if you wish to prove your worth. LOK'TAR OGARÆi0 Jul 26
Jul 26 <Sauce> formerly <Gravy> LFM for BFA We know that some people out there don't want to see us succeed. Our aim is to bring talent back to Alleria/Khadgar. We're also looking for all the help we can get. So if you're an old player, new transfer, or perhaps a new player from another game who want to see what a more original themed Warcraft has to offer then please consider applying @ www.saucetistic.com We have a great roster of mythic capable players and we know that many great players have stuck around with friends in guilds that are not meeting their satisfaction. Our merit based system will help you to accomplish your goals. Mythic quality players will find a place with those who can participate at the level you need, and better yet the guild promotion system is based on it. This means that Your good friends can continue to raid and participate in the guild in many ways at the level in which they are interested in playing and you can be a part of more competitive aspects of the game. It doesn't matter what class or role you play. Consider taking a leap of faith and talking with us about joining in on a great opportunity for both you and our guild Reach out either in game to any member or visit our website!Drew1 Jul 26
Jul 26 3/11Mxp rdruid lf a serious mythic guild BFA I play rdruid since MOP I really enjoy druid. im looking for a serious raiding guild for BFA i took a break from pve in legion cause it was hard to find a healer spot. any time works for me if interested in talking please add me Shawna#11556 I wanna stay ally but doesnt matter the realm ill xfer :)Idk1 Jul 26
Jul 24 Looking for old friends! Hi!!! I just returned to Khadgar and im looking for old friends from like vanilla times!! If you are not too busy send me a tell or come join my guild!! We will raid but only casually.Pandoora10 Jul 24
Jul 22 [A] Burts Bait and Tackle Are you an exceptional player looking for a group of other skilled players? Scared to ask on guild chat for people to run keys with you because they will most likely end up depleting it? Do you have to queue for arenas/BGs alone because your current guild mates shudder at the sound of PvP? Then maybe you might be a good fit for the newly formed Burts Bait and Tackle! We are a small group of friends that have been playing together since vanilla and we are looking to expand our ranks with more great players! We play every aspect of the game, and do so competitively. Raiding, M+ , slaughtering the horde in battlegrounds, arenas and now thanks to WARMODE anywhere throughout the Azeroth! Come join us for the release of BFA and lets make our name known! Add EJoyner28#1325 for questions or more details.Beardy0 Jul 22
Jul 21 Al&Kg OFFICER Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Where my vanilla boys at? I see a few still around ludo Nikkikama ( how ever u spell it ) Remnant and scion still around ? ( kinda ? ) Anybody seen chip ? ( tell em praed said hi )Hempsabre30 Jul 20
Jul 18 <Warcraft> [A] Recruiting Adult Players! Updated 07/08/2018 - Recruitment Open! Attention RAIDERS! End of xpac doesn't mean end of raiding fun! We want to raid, and raid we shall. Join us! <Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged PVE realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting! Core spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content. Recruiting ALL for Battle for Azeroth! Current Progression: 11/11 H 1/11 M The raid schedule: (CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST. Wednesday/Thursday: Heroic and Progression Friday: FUN NIGHT! Schedule will remain the same when BfA drops, but Fun Night may be replaced with progression, normal or alt runs once we are into heroic, or heroic runs once we are in to mythic progression. We are also attempting some PVP, and will be starting RBGs on Monday, June 8 if we have participation. We are not currently an experienced PVP guild. We do have some experienced PVP members and would love to add some more to experience this content fully in BfA! We use personal loot with rare exceptions, and we expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We provide flasks, pots, food, gems, enchants, etc... and we expect guild members to assist with keeping the guild bank stocked with mats. One person cannot do it all and should never have to. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild. We also provide Discord Voice Chat. The atmosphere: We are a raiding guild offering an active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-) Trigger warning: This is not a “safe space” or social warrior guild. It is about WoW. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you. Contact information: Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854) Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855) Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636Zoobee43 Jul 18
Jul 17 Vanilla Alleria People Any Vanilla Alleria People still around?Puffynutz4 Jul 17
Jul 10 Hyper Boost Carries Hyper Boost Is a collective group of some of alliance’s top players from various 11/11 US Alliance Mythic guilds. Unlike many other guild groups, our team has players from many different realms-- this allows us to GLADLY take gold from ANY SERVER, saving you the trouble of transferring gold or buying tokens. WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY! All prices will be negotiated over PMs and depend on server for some services. We are unlike other Alliance groups because we NEVER pug any members in our raids that can cause wipes and not be able to perform the service you have purchased-- You will be working with a FULL GROUP of top players! Due to the fact that our group is compiled from a wide range of different players, we together can offer nearly any service you can think of! Don’t hesitate to ask if something is not on this list. Below you will find some of our PvE and PvP Carries that we offer. For more information feel free to add any of our Battle Tags: Katskratches#1235, Cody#11803, and Gotfood#1441Saetur2 Jul 10
Jul 8 WTS Full Clear Heroic Antorus and MORE! Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance Currently Selling • Shackled Ur’zul Mount from Mythic Argus the Unmaker • Cutting Edge: Mythic Argus achievement (This achievement disappears on July 10 or July 17 when pre-patch hits!) • Violet Spellwing Mount and Ahead of the Curve: Heroic Argus the Unmaker • Full Clear Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne • Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul’dan • Heroic Kil’jaeden • Mythic +15s completed on time CONTACT Add Lup#11167 on BNET for info on prices and timesLupp2 Jul 8
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 25 Alleria players to play w Hey guys, returning player for next two days in Allaria server. Could please use someone to catch me up in all the new things going on. Ps:allianceChatta1 Jun 25
Jun 22 [A]<Back in My Day> Adult guild recruiting Back In My Day is recruiting! We are a group of adult gamers who have all met each other while raiding in various games, including WoW. We are looking to expand our roster to like-minded players who are wanting to do PVE end game content now and in BFA. *more details below Realm : Alleria / Khadgar Currently Recruiting: DPS : Open Tanks : Closed* Healers : Open *If you main tank but can flex to dps or heals you will be considered Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Central (realm time) Currently full clear Normal and progressing in Heroic (Been raiding 3 weeks) What Makes Us Special: Our guild and raid team is made up of adult gamers who are laid back and experienced players who want to complete content but without all the drama of a hardcore progression guild. We like to call it "Almost Casual". We have enough experience in MMOs to get in, get the job done, and get out. All while having fun. What we expect from you : - Good skill level in the class/spec you play - Ability to attend a majority of the raids - Make an effort to spend time outside raid hours to progress your character to keep in line with current raid and M+ content - Stay up to date on addons and raid strategies - Use our guild discord for information and socially - Be friendly, helpful, and a team player What to expect from us: -A comfortable, laid back and welcoming community of adult gamers looking to play with and help each other - Daily runs of Mythic + dungeons, LFRs, and world quests (outside of normal raid) - Active and friendly community on discord How to Contact Us: If you have any questions or looking to join reach out to our recruitment team: Sideffect (Alleria) / Bnet: Ulah#1109 Persman (Alleria) / Bnet: Kwahn#1562 Fingerguns (Alleria) / Bnet: Darcler#11746Sideffect0 Jun 22
Jun 20 Any Wolk players on Khadgar? Where are you guys! I miss yall ;/Majiinn0 Jun 20
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 26 [H]<Back in My Day>New Guild, now LFM Back In My Day is recruiting! We are a group of adult gamers who have all met each other while raiding in various games, including WoW. We are looking to expand our roster to like-minded players who are wanting to do PVE end game content now and in BFA. *more details below Realm : Alleria Currently Recruiting: DPS : Open Tanks : Open Healers : Closed* *If you main heal but can flex to tank or heals you will be considered Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Central (realm time) What Makes Us Special: Our guild and future raid team is made up of adult gamers who are laid back and experienced players who want to complete content but without all the drama of a hardcore progression guild. We like to call it "Almost Casual". We have enough experience in MMOs to get in, get the job done, and get out. All while having fun. What we expect from you : - Good skill level in the class/spec you play - Ability to attend a majority of the raids - Make an effort to spend time outside raid hours to progress your character to keep in line with current raid and M+ content - Stay up to date on addons and raid strategies - Use our guild discord for information and socially - Be friendly, helpful, and a team player What to expect from us: -A comfortable, laid back and welcoming community of adult gamers looking to play with and help each other - Daily runs of Mythic + dungeons, LFRs, and world quests (outside of normal raid) - Active and friendly community on discord How to Contact Us: If you have any questions or looking to join reach out to our recruitment team: Sideffects (Alleria) / Bnet: Ulah#1109 Persman (Alleria) / Bnet: Kwahn#1562 Darcler (Alleria) / Bnet: Darcler#11746Sideffects0 May 26
May 26 [H]<Back in My Day>New Guild is now LFM Back In My Day is recruiting! We are a group of adult gamers who have all met each other while raiding in various games, including WoW. We are looking to expand our roster to like-minded players who are wanting to do PVE end game content now and in BFA. *more details below Realm : Alleria Currently Recruiting: DPS : Open Tanks : Open Healers : Closed* *If you main heal but can flex to tank or heals you will be considered Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Central (realm time) What Makes Us Special: Our guild and future raid team is made up of adult gamers who are laid back and experienced players who want to complete content but without all the drama of a hardcore progression guild. We like to call it "Almost Casual". We have enough experience in MMOs to get in, get the job done, and get out. All while having fun. What we expect from you : - Good skill level in the class/spec you play - Ability to attend a majority of the raids - Make an effort to spend time outside raid hours to progress your character to keep in line with current raid and M+ content - Stay up to date on addons and raid strategies - Use our guild discord for information and socially - Be friendly, helpful, and a team player What to expect from us: -A comfortable, laid back and welcoming community of adult gamers looking to play with and help each other - Daily runs of Mythic + dungeons, LFRs, and world quests (outside of normal raid) - Active and friendly community on discord How to Contact Us: If you have any questions or looking to join reach out to our recruitment team: Sideffects (Alleria) / Bnet: Ulah#1109 Persman (Alleria) / Bnet: Kwahn#1562 Darcler (Alleria) / Bnet: Darcler#11746Sideffects0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 9 [A] Descendants of Lore - Recruiting! [A] <Descendants of Lore> is a semi-casual raiding guild on the servers Khadgar/Alleria (Alliance) that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small guild filled with friendly, mature, and patient people who want to enjoy the game at a casual level. We are looking for people to rebuild our raiding team for Battle for Azeroth. We offer a very laid back environment filled with people who wish to take a more casual approach to the game. Our current raid schedule is Sundays at 4pm-7pm Central time. We will accept anyone who wishes to call this guild a home. If you are returning to the game for Battle for Azeroth or just started five minutes ago, you are more than welcome to join! For our raid team, we are looking for: 1-2 Additional Healers. A lot of DPS (anything will work). 1-2 more off tanks. Antorus Progression: 11/11 (Normal) 3/11 (Heroic) Please consider us if you wanna join some pretty cool people and play World of Warcraft! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to join the Descendants of Lore, I promise I won't bite. My Battle Tag is Chromeknight#1987 and my Discord name is Korhall#9960.Brewsclues0 May 9
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 27 Alleria and Dalaran? My cousin and i just started new characters to play together last night but i didn't think to have him switch his realm from Dalaran to Alleria before he made it. Will this cause us to not be able to PvE together at some point or not be able to trade with each other or join the same guild?Kuhlgard2 Apr 27
Apr 12 Khadgar Facebook page Hi, for those who still wish to keep contact with fellow friends and foes from Vanilla to... now. well, there's an official khadgar facebook page for those interested. Chechebumbum aint in the page to the best of my knowledge, so dont be afraid.Nikkikayama2 Apr 12
Apr 9 [A] Recruiting Guildies & Raiders for BfA! We are <Unbridled>, and we are looking to build our community and raid team for Battle For Azeroth! Region: US Faction: Alliance Realm: Alleria / Khadgar Raid Days: Friday & Saturday Raid Times: 10p-1:30a Mountain Time (11p-2:30a Server) Raid Needs: We have immediate openings for all raid positions. We Are Looking For: EVERYONE! Are you a casual player? Awesome! Achievement seeker? Come on down! Dungeoneer? Get in here! Raider? We want ya!We are a laid back, friendly guild that wants to build a community of players to have fun and do cool stuff together, and you can help us do it! So, if you are looking for a group of friends with whom to experience the fun, frustrating, rewarding, and challenging world of raiding, or if you are looking for a community of people to hang out and do fun stuff with, consider <Unbridled> for all your guild needs! Please feel free to join us and have a chat on Discord @ https://discord.gg/D4dRjTA. You can also add any of the battle tags below and message us. We would love to meet you! GM - Rhaynestorm#1932 Officer - Grodaes#1970 Officer - gonutz#1339Minishots0 Apr 9
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 2 [H] Dark Pantheon 11/11H 1/11M Recruiting Tired of running with scrubs? Wish you could raid with the Elite? Want to get geared for free and have a guaranteed spot each week? Well, that's not us, but we are recruiting anyway. Guild Name: <Dark Pantheon> | Faction: Horde | Server: US - Khadgar Currently Recruiting For Mythic Progression: Heals: Resto Shaman, Holy Pally M Dps: Ret Pally, Rogue, Monk R Dps: Lock Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: -Tuesday: 7pm-11pm CT [Alternate Character Raid] -Wednesday: 7pm-11pm CT [Core Raid] -Thursday: 7-11pm CT [Core Raid] We do not extend hours or add additional days Current Progression: -11/11 Heroic Antorus -1/11 Mythic Antorus (lacking consistent attendance) What To Expect From Us: We provide an environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, stay disciplined, and require focus. While on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. We actively strive to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: -We offer guild repairs, flasks, potions, food, gems, and enchants. -We offer strong leadership with veteran leaders and raiders from Khadgar. -We offer a raiding atmosphere that is enjoyable to raid within. Our Expectations: - High attendance - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take and give constructive criticism. - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement About Dark Pantheon: Dark Pantheon is a raiding guild that originated at the launch of Legion from veteran raiders and leaders from various Khadgar guilds that excelled on the server at different times dating back to vanilla. Many of us came together as like minded individuals on our current realm seeking to form something truly great that we could be proud of. We've focused on ensuring our goal of being one of the best guilds on the server by working as a team and pushing content as efficiently as we can. We are a guild that always enjoys a good laugh with friends while still focusing on getting through mythic content. Contact: Birch44#1969Storlock2 Apr 2
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 25 [A] <Apatheia> 11/11H Wed/Sun 8:30pm EST Heroic focused 2 days per week guild. Progression-minded, mature raiders. One of the oldest guilds on Khadgar raiding since Molten Core. RAID SCHEDULE: Sunday 8:30pm EST - 12:00am EST Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 12:00am EST We are looking for raiders for BFA, but are not currently raiding Antorus. All applicants must be able to make both raid times come BFA. We have no plans to do mythic content currently. Contact me through Battle.net with any questions: Zod#11837 Or contact one of the officers in game: Zodd Frawda Juvens HavocZodrunk2 Mar 25
Mar 9 [A] LFM Heroic Raiders We are a group of Khadgar vanilla players. Old Scion, LoH, Archaic members. If you remember us and want to join us let me know we are recruiting. New players that don't remember us are welcome too. We are also interested in other similar smaller guilds who want to just raid Argus with us on Tues and Thurs. Below is our recruitment post copied from a previous one. "In search of Healers / DPS to finish out our heroic roster. We don't do Mythic because we're old (30+), don't have 20 people and OJ Simpson was released from prison.  Raid Mix: We're about 50% / 50% for men to women ratio.  Raid Prog: 8/9 Heroic (Some of us are 9/9 Heroic) Raid Time: 7:30 PM CST - 10:30 PM CST Tuesday (Thursday if we're feeling frisky) **Requirements** - 925 ilvl, mature / not offended easily, and doesn't sit like a potato in Unbound Chaos. Range DPS - Any Healer - Any" Talk to me or anyone in guild if you are interested.Pandoora0 Mar 9
Mar 9 Any members of Vanguard still around? Just curious, Was stones, resto druid. Just returned to this server horde side with my wife and others from our raiding group. We decided to reroll on server with a better population.Shohnuff1 Mar 9