Alleria and Khadgar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 14 <Origin>(Horde)8/8H 1/8M is Now Recruiting! Origin is a small guild with a strong core group of self motivated raiders. I would describe the guild atmosphere as friendly and relaxed. RAID SCHEDULE(Central Time) Tuesday:8-10PM Wednesday:8-10PM Sunday:6-10PM Raid attendance is always voluntary. If you can only make it on Tuesday, or need to take a week off for work/family/vacation no one in the guild will hold that against you. We are primarily interested in acquiring RDPS and healers. But are open to other types of DPS applicants. We will work with you to get you geared up and heroic raid ready if you are not already. Add me on Bnet if you are interested in joining or want more information. BT: GRM#11339Fenin2 Nov 14
Nov 13 Remnant 2/8M DPS Recruitment Hello everyone, I am Arcangel, a Resto Druid and the Raid Leader of Remnant-Khadgar/Alleria. We are a group of friends and people who enjoy doing the hardest PvE content WoW has to offer. Remnant has been around since the dawning of the game back in Vanilla. Since then, and through a few iterations of the guild, we have been raiding and pushing content, while also enjoying and having a good time. We aren't the most serious group of people and are fairly laid-back, but we also know when to focus and get down to business. We are currently 2/8M Uldir, but have hit a minor roadbloack with attendance and losing a few people due to personal/real life issues. If you are interested in chatting/testing the waters, we are currently looking for a few ranged DPS, such as; Hunters (1-2), Warlocks (1-2), and potentially another Moonkin or Shadow Priest. While heavy on melee, we also are looking for a Windwalker Monk and/or another Havoc Demon Hunter. Other classes/specs are always considered though! Currently, we raid Tuesdays from 8-11pm EST and Sundays from 7-11pm EST. Please contact myself (Arcangel), or add me on Bnet (arcangel#1718)Arcangël2 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] 1/8M 8/8H, Fri/Sat Late Nights We are <Unbridled>, and we are looking to build our raid team for 8.1! We’re recruiting core raiders for Mythic Progression. Region: US Faction: Alliance Realm: Alleria / Khadgar Progress: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir Discord Server: https://discord.gg/D4dRjTA WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Unbridled RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/alleria/Unbridled Raid Days: Friday & Saturday Raid Times: 9p-12:45a Pacific Time (11p-2:45a Server) Raid Requirements: Some Mythic experience preferred, but we will work with you anyway if not. At least some Heroic experience required. We try to provide consumables for every raid, but we ask that you be prepared with your own just in case. Raid Needs: Main Healer (Druid preferred, Priest or Paladin second). Ranged DPS (Boomkin or Warlock preferred). We are also looking for a player that can backfill our current tank. If you play a class or spec not mentioned, please feel free to talk to us anyway. We’re always looking for good players.So, if you are looking for a group of friends with whom to experience the fun, frustrating, rewarding, and challenging world of raiding, or if you are looking for a community of people to hang out and do fun stuff with, consider <Unbridled> for all your guild needs! Please feel free to join us and have a chat on Discord @ https://discord.gg/D4dRjTA. You can also add any of the battle tags below and message us. We would love to meet you! Raid Leader - Grodaes#1970 GM - Rhaynestorm#1932 Officer - andycord#1164 Officer - gonutz#1339Minishots0 Nov 13
Nov 12 [A] <Lunar Chaos> Fri/Sat Late Night Raiding <Lunar Chaos> is looking for new members to build up our ranks ahead of 8.1. We're raiding late on Friday & Saturday from 10PM-1AM server, but we need your help to stop the bad guys! About Us https://imgur.com/a/7jnXQvX LC was a joint venture between <Lunar Eclipse> and <ElementChaos> that was established in 2006, a time before computers even existed. Leading US-Alleria historians also point out that early acquisitions of <Knights of Antioch> and the <Sacred Cookie Cult> also helped turn a dream into an inside joke, then back into a dream, before finally setting this whole thing into motion. We've seen members old and new over the past decade, invoking deep metaphysical ruminations involving the Ship of Theseus and whether or not people actually see in different colors. Our DK tank in particular can't handle the second one, and will figuratively go bananas if you bring it up. We like to think of ourselves as a friends and family guild as we have had numerous meetups over the years both at the early morning marathon and the rodeo (I'm not even making this up). We have a wide range of game/life experience in the guild and we regularly hang out in Discord to shoot the breeze. Guild Info Server: US-Alleria/Khadgar Raid Times: Fri/Sat 10PM-1AM server Uldir Progress: 8/8 N, 7/8 H Current Needs: We're always considering any interested players - the ability to fulfill multiple raid roles is a big plus! 8.0 specific nice-to-haves would be priests, monks, and warlocks Previous Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/80625/ Favorite Color: Orange Beans in Chili?: Currently in dispute In-Game Contacts Catabolic/Cata - GM Yamley Oshaughnessy Fujiko Thanks for your consideration. I don't know if this is the best recruitment post you've looked at today but I dare say it is the most recent.Fujiko4 Nov 12
Nov 8 Selling H. Uldir Carries! Get your AOTC! <Dark Pantheon> is selling Heroic Uldir clears and Ghuun kills! When? Wednesday 7:00 PM Server (8:00 PM EST) How Much? 8/8 Heroic Clear - 400,000g H. Ghuun / AOTC - 100,000g How? Contact Arthurdent (Arthurdent#1323), Hanukkah, Synnth or Surx for more information. Notes: - A 20% deposit is required up front to reserve your spot - The Remaining balance is due when the raid begins - We may ask you to purposely die in some cases to avoid complicating the encounter - Available loot (given Personal Loot mechanics) will be traded to you when possible - We will try to limit one carry of each armor type per run - Cross-realm players are welcome, but the gold must come from Khadgar/Alleria - Horde OnlyArthurdent0 Nov 8
Nov 7 [A] Council of Elders is Recruiting all Roles Council of Elders is recruiting for our BfA raid group. We are a very successful raid group, clearing all heroic content, in Legion, on time with AOTC. We even managed to down some Mythic bosses too. We are looking for committed players who want to progress through BfA with CoE. Core Raid spots are available. Raid spots are determined by performance, knowledge of mechanics and your ability to maximize your toon. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 1/8 Mythic in Uldir. We are recruiting all roles! Tanks, Healers, DPS and all are welcome. We have an immediate need for Ranged DPS and Tanks. We are calling ourselves "seriously casual". That means we take our raids serious but try to keep it casual. We are an adult guild, so no minors accepted. We raid 7-10 server time Wednesday and Thursday. We use Discord and it is required to have running during our raids. We also like to PVP. We run Rated BG's on a weekly basis. We also have players who do arenas, and you can almost always find a battleground group doing random BG's. Please contact Orangejello, Kisatchie, or Jetcircus in game if you have any questions or are interested in joining our ranks. www.councilofelders.net Thanks OJOrangejello33 Nov 7
Nov 6 Looking for Learning guild Hello All, I am currently looking for a guild on Alleria as my current one is dead. I would like to try an find a guild that looks to do raiding and is not afraid to help players who haven't had a lot of experience with raiding. Also would want to find a good group of people who like casual raiding and mythic+. But can have fun just playing the game together. Could anyone point me in the right direction?Gunzaxl0 Nov 6
Nov 5 <Unbridled> Fri/Sat Nights - LF Raiders! We are <Unbridled>, and we are looking to build our raid team for 8.1! We’re recruiting core raiders for Mythic Progression. Region: US Faction: Alliance Realm: Alleria / Khadgar Progress: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir Discord Server: https://discord.gg/D4dRjTA WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Unbridled RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/alleria/Unbridled Raid Days: Friday & Saturday Raid Times: 9p-12:45a Pacific Time (11p-2:45a Server) Raid Requirements: Some Mythic experience preferred, but we will work with you anyway if not. At least some Heroic experience required. We try to provide consumables for every raid, but we ask that you be prepared with your own just in case. Raid Needs: Main Healer (Druid preferred, Priest or Paladin second). Ranged DPS (Boomkin or Warlock preferred). If you play a class or spec not mentioned, please feel free to talk to us anyway. We’re always looking for good players.So, if you are looking for a group of friends with whom to experience the fun, frustrating, rewarding, and challenging world of raiding, or if you are looking for a community of people to hang out and do fun stuff with, consider <Unbridled> for all your guild needs! Please feel free to join us and have a chat on Discord @ https://discord.gg/D4dRjTA. You can also add any of the battle tags below and message us. We would love to meet you! Raid Leader - Grodaes#1970 GM - Rhaynestorm#1932 Officer - andycord#1164 Officer - gonutz#1339Minishots7 Nov 5
Nov 4 [H] Dark Pantheon - 2/8M Recruiting! <Dark Pantheon> of Khadgar (H) is currently looking for a few skilled, reliable raiders to round out our mythic raid team (we are NOT recruiting just to build out a bench). Comprised mostly of working adults in their 20s/30s, we're always looking to make the most of our 2-night schedule while avoiding unnecessary drama. Most off-nights are spent crushing as much Mythic+ content as possible. Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday 7-11 Server (8-12 EST) Alt/Normal Run Tuesday 7-10 Server (8-11 EST) Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic Uldir 2/8 Mythic Uldir Needs: Mage One Full-Time Healer One Healer with viable/competitive DPS off-spec Any Ranged DPS Please contact Arthurdent#1323, Synnth/Surx, or ask for an officer for more information.Arthurdent0 Nov 4
Nov 3 [A] 356 MW Monk LF Friendly Guild Good morning! My name is Maya and I am looking for friends! I just faction transferred over from Horde, so while my gear is decent, I am having to start the story quests over on Alliance side. That's okay, though! I love questing and I'm usually content to do my own thing, but it gets lonely not having anyone to talk to. I also love healing and would like to get back into mythics. I like raiding, too, but my schedule isn't always conducive to a regular raiding schedule. I'd love to find a guild where I can chat with others even when I'm flying solo, and where I can find groups for fun activities like warfronts, island expeditions and mythics. Maybe even a raid or two. I'm also a lore-hound, a pet battle dabbler and a collector of ALL THE THINGS (including alts). Shoot me a message on Mâya-Khadgar or reply here if you think you have room for me among your clan.Mâya0 Nov 3
Nov 2 <Sauce> formerly <Gravy> LFM for BFA We know that some people out there don't want to see us succeed. Our aim is to bring talent back to Alleria/Khadgar. We're also looking for all the help we can get. So if you're an old player, new transfer, or perhaps a new player from another game who want to see what a more original themed Warcraft has to offer then please consider applying @ www.saucetistic.com We have a great roster of mythic capable players and we know that many great players have stuck around with friends in guilds that are not meeting their satisfaction. Our merit based system will help you to accomplish your goals. Mythic quality players will find a place with those who can participate at the level you need, and better yet the guild promotion system is based on it. This means that Your good friends can continue to raid and participate in the guild in many ways at the level in which they are interested in playing and you can be a part of more competitive aspects of the game. It doesn't matter what class or role you play. Consider taking a leap of faith and talking with us about joining in on a great opportunity for both you and our guild Reach out either in game to any member or visit our website!Drew3 Nov 2
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 11 * DeletedArkestro1 Oct 11
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 5 <Stickers> Recruiting 5/8H - Alliance <Stickers> of Alleria is recruiting for Uldir 5/8H. We are looking for dedicated and reliable members who don't mind a bit of vulgarity but look to get down to business when raiding and clearing Mythic + dungeons. A majority of our raiders have cleared at least the Heroic raiding portion for each expansion and large content patch released since Mists of Pandaria was released. Clearing Heroic raiding content fast is always our number one priority and will continue with Mythic raiding after that. If you are looking for a smaller guild function with Heroic raiding and Mythic + content in mind add Belliun#1499 and we can chat more. Discord is a must. Currently looking for current roles - Dps and Heal Priest (Dps or Heal) Death Knight Warlock Hunter Raid Times - Tue/Wed 6-9 cst Hope to hear from you!Gustaav2 Oct 5
Oct 3 Mahjohn, Bloodhunterx, Mamaluigi... Anyone remember these trade chat trolls? Honestly I miss them, annoying as they were at the time they were actually pretty decent guys that helped me out with leveling and exploring in the pre-cata world. Returned to Khadgar to visit and it just felt... Dead.Reye3 Oct 3
Oct 3 LF Ally PvP Guild Trying to make my first push in PvP since Cata and I'm tired of Q'ing with random dummies. BGs, 2s, 3s, whatever. Wouldn't mind some raiding too but it's not essential.Kelruun2 Oct 3
Oct 2 (A) or (H) LF guild I’m currently alliance but willing to switch. I’m on pretty much all the time and looking for a guild to progress with. I can’t use my right hand but I have a razer Tartarus gamepad and play pretty good with it. I’m east coat and typically stay up until about 11 because I need help getting in bed and that’s the only time I can. I really just want people to play with, whatever it is we’re doing.Tsumi0 Oct 2
Sep 28 [A] <Stormwrath> LF 5DPS 8/8N 3/8H Updated Sep 19th '18 <Stormwrath> is looking to recruit 5 DPS players for raiding. We currently raid Tues and Weds, with an optional Thurs raid night 7:00pm-11pm Central, or 8:00pm-12am EST. We are currently looking for a S-Priest, Warlock, Feral Druid, as well as a Mage, though other dps classes will be considered too. We currently have zero positions for healers, but we would be interested in gaining one tank for our raids. If you are interested in us, please check out the contacts list below to talk to one of our leading members about joining. You don't have to be a raider in order to join, we'll welcome any casual, veterans, new players, returnees, or PvP players to our ranks. We also have groups for Mythic plus on Mondays for those who still need them for the week, as well as a few players that are into PvP groups a couple times a week. Our Officers and a few raiders like to try to go by 1st name basis, but don't feel pressured to do the same if you don't feel the need to. Discord info is provided in the guild's info tab upon joining, so feel free to chat with us any time, otherwise it will be required for raiding so you can hear us call out instructions as needed. ...Forestspirit8 Sep 28
Sep 25 [H] {Lazy Peons} - Looking for more! Blizzard has unfortunately been cruel towards small raid comps.. Lazy Peons is looking for guilds with similar dynamics to us that are willing to absorb into our guild in order to ease the small raid comp curve. We strive for AotC each raid and have not missed one since Blackhand. Solo players are welcome too. We are working through normal but plan to dive right into heroic as soon as normal is cleared. Raid nights are Tues/Wednesday 7pm server raid time. We are active all week with M+ runs and general chatter in discord. Contact Linux via in game mail for more information.Linux0 Sep 25
Sep 24 [A] Descendants of Lore - LF DPS (345+) [A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs. We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress. We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Disc Priest, and hybrid dps/tank (to help with Mythic +) and talented DPS, especially Shaman, Paladin, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, and Monk. (for some added variety) You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 345 ilevel. Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.Deidra5 Sep 24
Sep 24 Where my vanilla boys at? I see a few still around ludo Nikkikama ( how ever u spell it ) Remnant and scion still around ? ( kinda ? ) Anybody seen chip ? ( tell em praed said hi )Hempsabre34 Sep 24
Sep 23 LFM MYTHIC+ BOOST TEAM BUSINESS LFM MYTHIC+ BOOST TEAM BUSINESS looking for tanks, healers, and dps to carry clients to M5+ content for their weekly cache loot. this is specific to khadgar and alleria. email me your role, ilvl, and bnet tag at halojin-khadgar if you are interesting in this line of work. let's make some gold together guys and girls!Trafikngoods0 Sep 23
Sep 15 Looking for people to start a Rated BG Group We are looking for people who are wanting to start a Rated BG group. We are going to be learning and not expecting anyone who is 2k+ we will work as a group to get conquest and continue to progress up in the ratings. AllianceTheshammy0 Sep 15
Sep 14 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra2 Sep 14
Sep 10 [A] Taunt on Two recruiting rdps Reply here or whisper me in game on Goto#21842.Gotodengo0 Sep 10
Sep 10 Vanilla Alleria People Any Vanilla Alleria People still around?Puffynutz7 Sep 10
Sep 5 333 holy paly looking for active guild 333 holy pally LF active guild for M+ and normal/heroic progColosalsquid0 Sep 5
Sep 5 [H] Casual friend guild LFM Half a dozen friends started a small guild and are looking for more casual progressive players to join in. We're usually in Discord every night running dungeons, expeditions, and generally do what ya do. Looking to venture into raiding soon and need some more. If you can be mature and are looking for some place to hang out and play let me know.Sartyn0 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 30 [A]Khadgar- Returning player LF casual guild Title pretty much covers it. I didn't play much in this expansion or the last so sometimes I feel a little lost. Anyways I am on a new server (Khadgar) and just looking for a active/friendly/casual guild that actually has people on it. =)Jainie3 Aug 30
Aug 30 [H] LF Raiding Guild Just returned to Alleria after years of being Alliance. In need of a guild to start raids when they open. I'm currently gearing through Heroics and would love to do guild runs. Will be leveling a DH alt and Resto Druid.Daidun1 Aug 30
Aug 30 [A] LF Guild Casual player looking for a friendly community guild. Just came back and haven't played since WoD. I won't be able to commit to a raid schedule since my schedule gets too crazy at times, but would like to try and do some PvP and old school transmog runs once I get to the max level. If you see me online, shoot me a message!Icysilenced2 Aug 30
Aug 24 [A] Apatheia, Wed/Sun 7:30pm CT 11/11 H Heroic focused 2 days per week guild. Progression-minded, mature raiders. One of the oldest guilds on Khadgar raiding since Molten Core. RAID SCHEDULE: Sunday 7:30pm CT - 11:00pm CT Wednesday 7:30pm CT - 11:00pm CT We're looking for players that are comfortable in dps and healing positions to increase the flexibility of our raid team. All applicants must be able to make both raid times. We have no plans to do mythic content. Contact me through Battle.net with any questions: Zod#11837 Or contact one of the officers in game: Zodd-Khadgar Frawda-Khadgar Juvens-Khadgar Havoc-KhadgarZodd3 Aug 24
Aug 22 [A]Revival of an Old Guild Hi, me and my friends on Alleria/Khadgar have been playing together since the beginning of MoP and we lead our guild <Impervious>. We raided hard though MV, HF, ToES, ToT and Siege. Then Warlords came out and we had plans to play together and we even did run Highmaul a few times. But we started to lose members left and right due to lack of leadership and poor communication. After awhile the other two leaders decided to kick all other members besides us at that time( we only had like two active people and they were thinking about moving on anyways). Officially we were running a guild made up entirely of alts between the three of us. Soon after that they had stopped playing all together and said they needed a break to focus on IRL and I didn't blame them for wanting to stop playing. So I kept the guild as the left for bigger things. I didn't play much either towards the end of Warlords, but I didn't drop the guild. I came back for Legion, did some raids/ raid finder( I know, I hate myself too) but I still didn't leave my guild out to dry. My friends did come back at the end of Legion for 7.3. We were doing Mythic+ every week and ran some normal Antorus as pugs. I was happy playing WoW again for like the first time since we ran Mogu'shan Vaults together and wiping on the first boss. Anyways now that BFA is out we want to openly recruit again for raiding (once we have a team set up), mythic+, pvp, Warfronts, Islands Expeditions and much more. So if you would like to join our small community and help us rebuild our old guild from the ground up, then feel free to add JackxBlades#1265 for anymore info or question you have. Thank you and have a wonderful day in Azeroth!Gorian0 Aug 22
Aug 17 [A] LF guild Hello, my friend and I are looking for a guild to raid heroic with. I am a Holy Paladin and he is a Balance druid. My friend is on the server Sargeras but that isn't a problem since Normal/heroic can be done cross realm and even if we get into mythic, mythic will be cross realm after the first 100 alliance/horde guilds in the world clear it. I have always cleared Heroic and sometimes a few mythic bosses meanwhile this is my friends first WoW experience (Not his first MMO or game just the first time playing WoW). Please leave a comment here or whisper me in game on my paladin Stumbledore (On Khadgar/Alleria). Thank you.Stumbledore0 Aug 17
Aug 16 [H] LFG casual Hello I'm looking for a casual guild. I am very casual as I don't have a wide open schedule. But I would like to find a group to possibly pick up heroic dungeons and battle grounds. I am open for raiding however my availability currently is Thursday nights. Btag penumbra6879#1513Kiligore0 Aug 16
Aug 15 Selling ilvl 350 Gayeong's Gentle Step Leave a message here or PST me in game if interested.Anistole0 Aug 15
Aug 9 Rogue LF early/mid afternoon group Ilvl 217(like it matters at this point) looking for a chill guild that raids anywhere between 1 pm-5 or 6 pm EST, days do not matter if hours are right. Freshly moved back to Khadgar looking to get into raiding even with my odd schedule. Currently assassination but can and willing to play any spec as needed.Vyrooll0 Aug 9
Aug 7 Roll for Blame Roll for Blame - Want to be the best? Wanna farm 7400 arena rating? Wanna hold more power then a GM? We aren't for you. Want to eat tacos? Wanna type jokes and post meme's in discord? Join us, Roll for Blame, where its only your fault if you roll high.Want to be the best? Wanna farm 7400 arena rating? Wanna hold more power then a GM? We aren't for you. Want to eat tacos? Wanna type jokes and post meme's in discord? Join us, Roll for Blame, where its only your fault if you roll high. Message any of us in game for an invite.Shorter0 Aug 7
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 3 Darkshire is better I vote the town square of darkshire be the new hangout spot. Elwynn was cool and all. but its time to move on. 1the dark atmosphere of darkshire gives duel an awesome look as the particle effects are much more contrasted. 2it actually has some LOS so duels will last longer. 3 its also more populated, which makes things fun 4its just all around cooler. thanksMishapetri2 Aug 3
Jul 31 Night eternal is LFM 5/11M Night eternal is LFM! Our current progression in Mythic Antorus is 5/11M. Our current schedule is Tues/Thurs/Mon 7:30-9:30 CST time. We are currently opening recruitment to push further in the instance and in need of a few select roles/classes 1. Healer (pref a Resto Shaman but any healer can technically fit) 2. Exceptional DPS (we are ALWAYS looking for great dps players) If you have anyone questions you can add me, chaosshot#1147 to Bnet and we can chat. Also all of our raids are streamed and can be watched to get a feel for our group if you prefer @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtonyChaosshot7 Jul 31
Jul 30 Returning hunter Hi. I sm returning to wow after many years of afk. I played on khadgar server and my toons name is onrack. He is a ork hunter. I was curious to know, while im installing all 52 gig if battle ground death dealers are still around. I raided through many expansions.Fredwill1 Jul 30
Jul 29 Descendant of Lore - Adult, Semi-Casual LFM Last edited: 7/29/2018 Antorus: 3/11 (H) 11/11 (N) Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 (H) [A] Descendants of Lore is a semi casual raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (12 Years). We are a small, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs. We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We are currently raiding Sundays at 4pm-8pm Server time. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress. We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, but we are especially in need of more skilled DPS to fill out our raid team. We are also in need of DPS with a viable tank or heal spec for subbing. You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to raid with. Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.Deidra7 Jul 29
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 LF Raiding/Progression Guild Little about what's going on, I have come back to WoW at the end of Legion and geared up at the end there, excited to get into raiding again, used to be a hardcore raider waaaay back in WoTLK. Raids, mythics, and all around progression is what I'm looking for. I'm going to use the lf guild template here. 1. Times available & time zone: All day Sat/Sun until 9/1/18 then all day Friday/Sat instead. EST time zone, currently training for a job, available before 2:30 PM and after 12:45 AM 2. Server preference: Khadgar 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore or Casual is fine 5. Current progression/experience: Been playing since Vanilla but could use a little recent raiding experience to play at a higher level 6. Recent logs (if available): None at this time 7. Contact info: Respond in thread or add Hashii#1123 on bnet 8. Roles: I have a DK Tank/DPS and a Priest that I primarily heal with. Currently leveling a warlock DPS as well. 9. Anything else: See above or contact me with questions.Vohkner1 Jul 26
Jul 26 Call To Arms: Operation Blood Moon Brothers and sisters of the Horde, on this full moon, on the eighth hour of dusk, we will march on Lor'Danel! It is time we prove ourselves as champions once more, and bring honor to the Warchief! All able bodies are encouraged to help slaughter the allies of the Kaldorei! Send a letter of enlistment to Æi-Alleria if you wish to prove your worth. LOK'TAR OGARÆi0 Jul 26
Jul 26 3/11Mxp rdruid lf a serious mythic guild BFA I play rdruid since MOP I really enjoy druid. im looking for a serious raiding guild for BFA i took a break from pve in legion cause it was hard to find a healer spot. any time works for me if interested in talking please add me Shawna#11556 I wanna stay ally but doesnt matter the realm ill xfer :)Idk1 Jul 26