Alleria and Khadgar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1d -A- Gravy - 1/10 Mythic LF Ranged/Heals Hello, <Gravy> of Khadgar is recruiting for our current Mythic Roster. Please see our needs below and let us know if we would be a good fit for you! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and will push through content quickly! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST Current progression 1/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 1/3 Mythic ToV 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN 7/7 Heroic EN Recruiting: DPS Warlock Mage (Exceptional Mages) Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Hunter Demon Hunter Heals Holy Priest Resto Shaman Any other exceptional healer! Tanks N/A These are the classes we are primarily searching for, however any exceptional players will be considered. All roster spots are for core spots, we do not run with a bench rotation. If you would like more information or would like to chat, you can contact me in game, on this forum post or you can add my battletag Murph#12632. Thanks, MurphMurphtron0 1d
2d LF 2 Night a week Raiding guild Two Hunters 880-890IL looking for a guild that raids some time between 7-12PM EST two days a week. Pref is non-weekends, both players know their class and keep current with raid info. Add Bayloc#1123 for more info!Baylöc1 2d
3d Night eternal is LFM! Night eternal is currently preparing for the launch of Nighthold. Our current schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST time. We are opening up recruitment for a few select classes/specs. 1 or 2 mages 1 holy pali w/ working dps offspec 1 mistweaver w working dps offspec If you would like to speak to anyone about recruitment you can send an ingame tell to Chaosshot, Emer, Flameth, Slobberface or Icenea. If you would like to speak via battlenet, add chaosshot#1147.Chaosshot2 3d
6d <Warcraft> [A] Recruiting Adult Players! Attention RAIDERS! <Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting! Main spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content, including mythic. High needs: Ranged DPS, Healer. Current progression: 10/10 N NH 2/10 H NH The raid schedule: (CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST. Raids are available Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Please be available at least two of those days. You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. Most often, we are using personal loot, but we expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild. If we switch to ML because people are falling behind on gear, we expect our raiders to accommodate that decision without complaint for the good of the team. The atmosphere: We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-) Guild repairs provided to raiders! This is not a “safe space”, social warrior, or BLM friendly guild. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you. Guild Mumble server available for your voice chatting needs. Contact information: Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854) Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855) Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636Zoobee26 6d
Feb 18 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18
Feb 13 [A] Stormwrath-Khadgar/Alleria 8/10 Heroic Stormwrath is currently recruiting more players to current content. We are currently looking for feral druids and WW Monks. All other classes will be considered on a player by player bases. We have been doing very well in our raids as of lately and would like to keep it going. Stormwrath is a semi-hardcore/casual guild geared at completing content ahead of the curve and pushing on to harder content as we go along. We currently only raid 2 days a week for a combined 8hrs total, our raid times and days are Tuesday and Wednesday 8p-12a EST (7-11 server). Please reach out to frostform @ stumbles#1223 or https://goo.gl/forms/RQMeq5PkPv9fALbA3 And he will reach out to you.Frostform0 Feb 13
Feb 13 [A]OGR Looking for Raiders or Merge Hi, We're Old Gamers Republic. We currently raid 6-8pm central, Thursdays and Sundays looking for similar raiders or a guild to run with. We have a good mix of ranged melee and healers. Lots of older folks with jobs and kids. Whisper Aruce#1313 for more details.Murloom0 Feb 13
Feb 11 [A] Council of Elders is Recruiting all Roles Council of Elders is recruiting for our Legion raid group. We are 7/7 heroic in Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 normal ToV. We are now mainly focusing on Nighthold and currently we are 10/10 in Normal and 1/10 Heroic. We are a very active guild. Running Karazhan and Mythic+ dungeons with multiple groups. We also have a lot of very good pvpers who do Arenas and RBG's. We are calling ourselves "seriously casual". That means we take our raids serious but try to keep it casual. We are an adult guild, so no minors accepted. We are recruiting all roles! Tanks, Healers, DPS and all are welcome. We have an immediate need for a Pally Tank or Guardian Druid. We are also actively searching for a Druid Healer and ranged DPS. We raid 7-10 server time Wednesday and Thursday. We use Discord and it is required to have running during our raids. Please contact Orangejello in game if you have any questions or are interested in joining our ranks. www.councilofelders.net Thanks OJOrangejello10 Feb 11
Feb 8 [H] Dark Pantheon Recruiting for Heroics We're 15-20 solid players looking to fill out a little more for heroics and potentially mythics. We raid Tuesdays 8-12PM EST, Thursdays 10-12PM EST, and Mondays 8-12PM EST. Atmosphere is not too serious, just trying to kill some bosses and have a good time. Prefer people already familiar with current content but willing to teach/gear if you're decent at your class/spec. Feel free to contact myself or anyone in the guild for more information.Seriux1 Feb 8
Feb 8 <Havoc> [H] 3/10H LF Group or Merger <Havoc> of Khadgar-Horde has been around and raiding end-game content since Vanilla WoW. Unfortunately, we have slowly been losing longtime members to the point where recruiting one-by-one to fill for Mythic raiding isn't really an option. We do, however, have a strong core of 11-13 raiders that have continued to push through Heroic content, and would be open to exploring the possibility of merging with or absorbing another like-minded group. Our core group is made up of: 2 tanks (possible OS dps) 3 healers 6-7 dps (mostly ranged) Progression: 1/7M 3/3H 3/10H Current Raid Times (Negotiable): Monday & Wednesday 8:00-11:00/11:30 EST Please contact me at Arthurdent#1323, grdzine@gmail.com, or PM Arthurdent at http://havoc.wowstead.com for inquiries / more information.Arthurdent1 Feb 8
Feb 7 110 Ret pally looking for guild [Alliance] Fresh 110 ret pally looking for guild to gear up and raid with. 7/7H EN, 2/7M EN raid experiance, have AOTC Xavius. That was done on my horde characters on Bleeding Hollow. Got tired of the drama of people being super serious about just flying through content. So I leveled this pally wanting to raid casually.Stumbledore0 Feb 7
Feb 3 Almost Heroes (4/10 H NH) - Alliance Almost Heroes is a guild of friends reformed on Khadgar to clear content on a casual level. We raid Tues, Wedn, Thurs 8-11p CST. We do mythics + and heroic raiding weekly. We use loot council, based on RC Loot addon. We even bring in a raider to join in on the voting to make it unbiased and comfortable as possible each week. Progression and Content. 4/10 H NH 3/3 H TOV 7/7 H EN We are recruiting reliable and exceptional raiders for mythic raiding. We need key roles to fill out the rest of our roster. All applicants will be considered for raiding. Warcraftlogs are preferred, but not necessary. If you have any questions or interested in joining. Post below or Add Crixes#1728 in game. Classes marked with * are immediate openings. Thank you. *Disc/holy priest *Resto Shaman *Arcane/Fire Mage *MM/BM Hunter Rogue MW/WW MonkObelinux7 Feb 3
Feb 1 mythic carry pls Willing to buy M+15 carry for 220k gold. priority#1114Xoxo1 Feb 1
Feb 1 Mahjohn, Bloodhunterx, Mamaluigi... Anyone remember these trade chat trolls? Honestly I miss them, annoying as they were at the time they were actually pretty decent guys that helped me out with leveling and exploring in the pre-cata world. Returned to Khadgar to visit and it just felt... Dead.Reye0 Feb 1
Jan 31 Descendant of Lore - Semi Casual LF Heals,DPS Descendants of Lore is a semi casual raiding guild on Khadgar that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small, close-knit guild of friendly mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs. We are looking to regroup and add some new faces to our guild with the hope of raiding and forming a second Mythic group. When we raid we generally raid later in the evening (9pm Eastern/6pm PST) and on weekends to accommodate both West and East coast players. Most importantly we are looking for new people to fill out our roster and help keep guild chat active. We are looking for mature players who are looking for a guild of friends to stick with over the long hall and are looking for friendly and dedicated players looking for a home, even if it is just to find others to talk with and tell jokes with. For raids we look for friendly, mature players that know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress. We are looking for one healer and 2 more DPS to fill out our 10 man raid team and a second Mythic group, but have room for anyone looking for a mature and friendly environment. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to join our guild or if you have any questions and are looking for a friendly guild to call home. We are located on the Khadgar server. My battle ID is Daveta#1154.Deidra0 Jan 31
Jan 31 (A) Looking for fun casual guild Been playing on and off since the game came out and used to raid back in the day. Pretty much just run heroics at the moment here and there and quest now.Miss the social part of this game and was hoping to get that back. Guild under my name is just bank guild of mine i have had for years. Figured give this a shot. My battle ID is crashhawk#1526Opochtli1 Jan 31
Jan 30 867 Veng DH LF norm/heroic raiding guild. Deleted.Diabloso0 Jan 30
Jan 26 WTB Defiled Augment Runes I will buy all defiled augment runes. If you get any, cod them for 300g each as many as you have and I will buy them all as soon as I login. Thank you!Sciatikaa0 Jan 26
Jan 25 (A) <Eternal Grind> is Recruiting Eternal Grind is an active, mature, (but still very silly) semi- casual raiding guild. The roster has a mix of veteran and new players, raiders, casuals, and everything in between. Guild and voice chat tends to consist of a lot of good natured teasing, some off-color jokes, and (REALLY BAD) puns. **As of 2/13/17, we're seeking mostly DPS and healers for our raid team, any class (except for resto druid- we're full up on trees!) At this point in progression we're looking for players at 860 ilvl or better going into Nighthold.** If you're not there yet, but still wanna join us, feel free to look us up- we can help you gear with alt runs and mythic + before you jump into Nighthold with us! As a raid group, we are primarily a team of normal/heroic level raiders who are raiding to have a good time over boss corpses and enjoy each other's company. This IS NOT a mythic raiding guild, and we don't pretend to be! We advanced to heroic raiding in Hellfire Citadel in WoD, (13/13H) and are currently 7/7H in the Emerald Nightmare, 1/3H in Trial of Valor, and 8/10N in Nighthold. We understand that real life comes before the game- we're a group of (mostly) adults who work and have other obligations. Consistency is encouraged, but you don't have to be at *every.single.raid* to raid with us and get loot. Raid time is Tues/Weds 8-10pm server (Central) time. We're putting just as much effort into our Mythic+ dungeons this expansion. Depending on attendance, we have one or two groups running that content Sunday, 7pm server (Central) time. At the time of this post, we've cleared up to +10 mythics. We also throw together groups for dungeon quests, world quests, +0 mythics, legacy content for rep/transmog/achievements, etc, and gearing runs through lower level current content as interest and need arises. To make a long story short, if you're looking for a friendly, casual, adult guild to work on your raiding skills, dungeon skills, or just a place to hang your hat, look us up! You can message HKfortyseven-Khadgar or myself (Poledra-Khadgar) for more information. You can also check us out at http://www.eternalgrind.netPoledra5 Jan 25
Jan 25 (H) Duality 7/7H 3/3N Recruiting for Mythic Howdy! Duality is a raiding guild we would describe as 'softcore' - none of the stress of hardcore raiding guilds, but with a focus on weekly attendance and always striving for improvement which some casual groups lack. We raid twice weekly, Thursdays/Fridays 7:30 - 10:00(ish) server time. After smashing 7/7 H and 3/3 N less than two weeks of formation, we are looking for additional members to help us ensure we always have the numbers we need for progressing through mythic. Currently looking for strong DPS of any class, with off-specs as a plus! If you're interested, hit us up in-game with a whisper or mail to; Funeral-Khadgar Sarix-Khadgar Myrtie-Khadgar Paebubble-Khadgar Raenia-Khadgar :DMyrtie3 Jan 25
Jan 21 [A] 876 F Mage LF active guild prefer raids to start after 4pm server timeChillpleb0 Jan 21
Jan 17 <The Night Shift> Hello! We are <The Night Shift>! I run a small, casual guild on Alleria/Khadgar that is looking to build into the guild that runs dungeons and quests together! Here at <The Night Shift> we are all about just having a good time. We focus on helping all players from level 1 to 110! We are not a large guild now but I want to focus on those who will help others get the help they need. I am looking for players interested in building a strong, fun filled guild. If you are interested, contact me on bnet! SuperMage#115108. Hope to hear from you soon!Tarirn0 Jan 17
Jan 14 <The Night Shift> Hello! We are <The Night Shift>! I run a small, casual guild on Alleria/Khadgar that is looking to build into the guild that runs dungeons and quests together! Here at <The Night Shift> we are all about just having a good time. We focus on helping all players from level 1 to 110! We are not a large guild now but I want to focus on those who will help others get the help they need. I am looking for players interested in building a strong, fun filled guild. If you are interested, contact me on bnet! SuperMage#115108. Hope to hear from you soon!Tarirn0 Jan 14
Jan 12 (A)-Stormwrath-Khadgar - 2/3 H 2/7M we are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with 2 raids nights a week. Raid Times are Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-12am EST; We are currently recruiting more dps for Nighthold! we are looking for a DK any flavor of dps, rogue any flavor, and any flavor of caster dps Our raid times are 8-12 EST (7-11 server) please contact frostform in game @ stumbles#1223Frostform0 Jan 12
Jan 9 {A} The Brethren is Recruiting Hi! I'm the GM of <The Brethren> an Alliance Raiding guild on the Alleria (US) server. We're looking to add more quality Tanks, Healers, and DPS to our core dungeon and raiding team. About Us: The Brethren is a guild that has existed for almost 12 years. Several members of the group I'm playing with, have played together since the first Expansion. We're a close-knit family group who try to run dungeons together, (Heroic, Mythic Dungeons, Raids, etc). This guild we consider as a long-term home. At the moment we are working on rebuilding the guild so have not been raiding as much until we get more active members. We will try to raid 2 days a week, one day over the weekend. Raiding times are between 4-9 weekdays and anywhere between noon-10 pm on weekends. (all times are Alleria (Central) time) Our loot system consists of roll if you need for the spec you are playing. If you roll on something that is not for your spec, the next raid you will have to sit out. If you're looking for a super hardcore experience, or world/server firsts this isn't the guild you're looking for. If you're looking for a super casual, this isn't the guild you're looking for. We try to keep our team small and efficient. We do understand that RL > WoW, so sometimes you may have to miss raids. That's fine however people who are constantly late, or unable to attend regularly will be sat from raiding. Being allowed to attend raids or mythics will be based on actual attendance when you sign up for them. If unable to come for raids or mythics because of real life, that is understandable. Just not showing up with no notice, the next one you will be not allowed to attend unless you send a message to an officer or the GM. We're a guild of mostly working adults, who enjoy playing at a high level with minimal time invested. About You : By far our largest concern is your personality and type of player you are. Gear is easy to get. Teaching someone to not be stuck up is not what we do. If you're number one on DPS but your ego won't fit through the entrance of the instance, we'll pass. On the flip side, if you're the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we'll pass. We're looking for good solid players, who can play the game and commit to playing at a high level. Rage quitters, screamers, and drama queens need not apply. Having a great guild culture while taking down content is our primary goal. We won't handhold and carry people through content they shouldn't be in but we also won't rage when people are learning mechanics. You are expected to put your best effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight. You are expected to have gear properly gem'd, and enchanted and if you need flasks, just ask, we have someone who can make them. Before raiding or doing mythics, make sure to watch the videos about the runs. If you don’t know where to locate them, just ask an officer. Contacting us: My bnet is Angel#1311, feel free to add me if you're interested, or need more information. You can also seek us out on the guild recruitment site on the forums on battle.net or send a message to Callie or another officer who is on our guild The Brethren-Alleria. Thanks!Callie2 Jan 9
Jan 8 T-W-Th Mythic Group LFM DPS! Arbelos is a guild that has been around for over 10 years and is a fun place to call home! We are currently 3/7 Mythic EN and looking for a couple more solid raiders to add to our team! We currently raid Tue -Wed - Thur 9pm to 12 am. If this sounds like a schedule that would work for you please contact me or any officer in guild to learn more! Primary Officers to discuss raiding : Manamontana, Demandred, Shalvaris, or Vazziera! Thanks again!Vazziera0 Jan 8
Jan 7 Looking for old friends! Hi!!! I just returned to Khadgar and im looking for old friends from like vanilla times!! If you are not too busy send me a tell or come join my guild!! We will raid but only casually.Pandoora4 Jan 7
Jan 7 Bloodhunterx Obligatory reminder Bloodhunterx was the best hunter in the world, noone else could top his skills..... That is all.Kabitoshin9 Jan 7
Jan 7 (A) {Stormwrath} - Khadgar 2/7 M - 2/3 H (A) Stormwrath - Recruiting 2/7M 2/3H - We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with 2 raids nights a week. Raid Times are Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-12am EST; We are currently pushing back in to Mythic EN to catch back up; We are still progressing but would like to have a solid team ready for the Nighthold raid in January. Stormwrath is recruiting for all positions, We are in need of 2 Tanks especially that are willing and dedicated. All so looking for an experienced healer to coordinate our healers. please contact frostform in game @ stumbles#1223Frostform2 Jan 7
Jan 7 (A) Stormwrath - Recruiting 1/7M 1/3H (A) Stormwrath - Recruiting 1/7M 3/3N - We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with 2 raids nights a week. Raid Times are Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-12am EST; We are currently pushing Heroic Odyn atm then back in to Mythic EN to catch back up; We are still progressing but would like to have a solid team ready for the Nighthold raid in January. Stormwrath is recruiting for any and all exceptional DPS Current wants/needs are: Shadow Priest - Very High Mage - High Rogue - High Holy Pally - Very High Mistweaver - Very High Any tank willing to go DPS will be considered greatly Any and all DPS not listed will also be considered Please reach out to Frostform - Khadgar (Stumbles#1223)Frostform7 Jan 7
Jan 6 (A) Heals and DPS looking for a home. 874 Holy Priest going to working getting disc gear up. 874 WW monk who might be switching to Ele shaman once 7.1.5 goes live. We are 7/7 H en and 3/3 N HOV. Looking to Raid 2 nights a week from 8 cst to about 11/11:30 cst. We are looking to get into Night Hold raiding once it is live. Any questions just ask ill be checking this throughout the day.Grenader0 Jan 6
Jan 4 <Immortal Legacy> LFM Raiders! <Immortal Legacy> is recruiting more players for Mythic Progression. We are looking to recruit the following immediately: Healers: Healers that like maining dps, but switching for very certain fights. DPS Windwalker Monk Havoc Demon Hunter Any Mage Any Rogue Shadow Priest Balance Druid Feral Druid Unholy/Frost DK We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; 8-10:30pm central. 80%+ attendance is required. The guild also runs a Saturday run for content that is on farm. This is either an alt or a sold carry run. Please contact an officer in-game if you are interested in trialing. Tuesdays - Tuesdays#11222 Galliann - Galliann#11307 Mojak - Mojak#1687 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Immortal+LegacyTuesdays6 Jan 4
Dec 27 Casual raiding guilds horde side? Hi everyone, I've recently returned to the game after a long break. I'm looking for a casual raiding guild to have some super cool adventures with -- I'm an experienced raid healer who ran seriously from vanilla up until MoP, but I'd love to relax and have a little more fun this time around. Let me know what's out there!Julie1 Dec 27
Dec 22 H<Plaguechill>7/7M Needs DPS/Healers Plaguechill is looking to recruit our last 2-3 raiders to help us progress further into mythic content, and beyond into Nighthold. Ideally applicants should be mostly progressed through at least heroic content, and be fully gemmed/enchanted, ready to dive into mythic content. Schedule: Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Thursday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Progression: Semi-Hardcore 7/7M EN 3/3H Trial Recruitment Needs: Ranged-DPS Hunter - High Priest - High Mage - High Melee DPS Enhance Shaman - High Feral Druid/Bear Tank - High Rogue - High Healers Paladin - High Druid - High Shaman - Medium Priest - High Mistweaver - High We need a great healer! *All Skilled Players Will be Considered and are encouraged to apply even if you're not listed above!* Who We Are: We're an experienced guild aiming for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to play at the same skill level as much of our raid team does and will expect you be prepared with the knowledge of your class as well as the knowledge of the raid that is current. Expectations: -Be On-Time or Early -Theorycraft(Love and Understand your class in detail) -Be Prepared(Raid Mechanics, Pots, Enchants, Gems, Etc.) -No Drama If you have any questions or would like to chat you can contact me or other officers: Sciatikaa-Khadgar or bnet czm#1492 Sanoks-Khadgar or Konas#1865Sciatikaa0 Dec 22
Dec 22 Not Terrible jumping to Mythics, LFM Hey Folks, Not Terrible[A](7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV) is looking for a few more ranged DPS and a healer or two to round out a 20 man group so we can roll into Mythics. We've got a solid core group of ~15 people who've known each other since vanilla. No drama, just a laid back group of not terrible old raiders. We raid Tuesday and Wednesdays at 9EST(8 server) until people need to go(usually 1130-12est) We're looking for a healer or two, preferably a monk or paladin, but we wouldn't immediately say no to others. We have 0 shadow priests and would like some. A mage, boomkin, lock, or ele sham wouldnt be bad either. Ideally we'd like you to be 860 ilevel and above and have AotC Xav, but neither of those are set in stone, as long as you're competent and present there will be a spot for you. Hit up Anger#1550, Trisst#1801, or pretty much anyone you see online in guild for more infoAngerr0 Dec 22
Dec 21 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 17 (H)<Pantheon> recruiting all roles for Legion We are especially looking for a formidable off tank and some high end DPS for our raiding group. Exceptional healers will also be considered! The guild was formed late into HFC, but we are still currently 10/13H (even though the server is pretty much completely dead atm). Our raid nights are currently Friday and Saturday 7-10pm server, but the days may change when Legion drops as we try to accommodate our raiders. Any questions, or requests to join should be sent to Parryrotter-Khadgar or Paebubble-Khadgar.Parryrotter7 Dec 17
Dec 14 [A] Descendants of Lore - Recruiting DELETED ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST ON FRONT PAGE.Deidra0 Dec 14
Dec 14 Pre-MoP Raiders looking for laid back guild Hey all, my wife and I called it quits about a month into MoP, and have now come back. The issue is, our guild, which we were part of since Vanilla Beta appears to have all quit and not come back. We are looking for a more relaxed guild, that isn't afraid to take a poke at raiding, but doesn't have it as a hardcore requirement. We've both got freshly minted 110's, I have a Disc Priest (boy did they make changes there) and she's got a Boomkin. I also have a BM Hunter and Prot Pally on their way up through the 100's. Feel free to drop me a pm, or send me a mail in game.Kline1 Dec 14
Dec 13 [A] <Lords of Reckoning> Recruiting Hello, <Lords of Reckoning> [A] is in the process of recruiting players for casual/progression raiding. We are 5/7 H-EN and 2/3 N-ToV. Progression Schedule is Wed/Fri from 8:30-10:30 server. Extra Raid Night is Saturday 8:30-whenever. (depending on avail.) We also do Mythic+ and Mythic dungeons regularly and are always looking for those who just wish to do that content. Any players 18+ are welcome, as chat tends to be very adult-like. Any information you'd like to know just message me in game. Thanks, Athenadin-AlleriaAthenadin0 Dec 13
Dec 8 [A] Gods of Fury looking for Raiders! Greetings All! <Gods of Fury> - Alleria/Khadgar, created in WoTLK, is seeking more players for our progressive raid team. We are currently looking for active players, who can be committed to our schedule of Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30-11:30pm server time (CST). Players are expected to have some previous raiding experience, the drive to always play better and learn more, as well as the ability to pull 200k+ consistent dps. This requirement will obviously heighten as we continue through progression. We are not elitists, and we have fun in all of our endeavors that we pursue. Our progressive team is semi-hardcore, focusing on pushing content and bettering ourselves when we play. Our guild is player focused, and we have other events, giveaways, prizes, and more. We are currently in the need of exceptional dedicated healers and DPS. We also need individuals who can play backup heals/tanks. Any classes will be considered, however we are trying to hold back on extreme duplications of any one class. If you are interested, please contact myself at Zukien #1568 on battle net, or send me a whisper on Zukien-Khadgar. Thank You! We would love to have you on our team and as a part of our ever expanding family! Happy Hunting! ZukienZukien0 Dec 8
Dec 4 (H) Fallen is Recruiting Fallen is recruiting a tank, Healer and dps to add to our current raid group, We raid Thursday and Friday 7:30-10:30 pm Server time. Due to lack of Raiders we are 1/7H EN. We use Discord for voice coms. Contact Sarix/Orelia, Tolric, or Zarenia in game for more info.Healetwotime0 Dec 4
Dec 4 Is this realm central or eastern time? Hey there, Looking at realms to transfer to and I was under the impression that realms only got connected with other realms within the same time zone, but I just saw that Alleria is CST and Khadgar is EST. How does that work if they're connected? Did one of the realms take the other one's time zone when they got connected or do you see a different realm time depending on what realm your character is on? If people from both Alleria and Khadgar are in the same guild and you make an event for 8 server, how does that not lead to confusion? My current realm is not connected despite being dead for ages so I have no idea how connected realms work. Thanks in advance for the answers :)Namisan2 Dec 4
Dec 2 7/9s Mythic+ VoTW Farm Group (885+) Looking for 1 Healer, and 2 DPS for M+ VoTW farm runs. This will take place on Saturday from 12pm CST – 7pm CST. This is a 7 hour farm run for M+ VoTW 7/9s. Point of the run is to mainly stack plate wearers that said. Healer – Holy Paladin or Resto Druid DPS – Paladin, Warrior, DK, or DH You must be 885+ to participate in this run. If you’re a tank and you wish to come as one I will consider you. Contact (Oblivion#12140)Chemz0 Dec 2
Nov 30 Heroes of TFK - Casual Friends Heroes of TFK is looking for some new friends. We are an old group of friends who have been together since vanilla. In the past we raided and pushed content, but we are currently enjoying a casual relaxed gameplay. We are looking for more casual friends to do fun things with us! What we do: Normal Dungeons, Heroic Dungeons, Mythic Dungeons, (some) Mythic + Dungeons, World Quests, World PVP Quests, Weekly 2V2 Arena, Weekly 3V3 Arena, Questing, Alt Leveling. We also often play other games together through Steam such as Civ and other multiplayer games. How we do it: We mainly use Discord for all our hanging out, both the Voice Chat and the Text Chat (mainly for linking funny pictures.) When we do it: Most of our players work during the day, so most of our hanging out is at night. Most players are online around 8PM EST and depending on the day we play for a good amount of time. Side Note: Some of our humor can be crude at times and there is definitely some adult themed conversations that go on, so keep that in mind if you want to come hang out, be laid back! Want to come hang out? Heres who you can Whisper for an invite: Gefjon - Guild Master Deign - Token Mage Sarda - Supreme Paladin Overlord Callmepali - Not as good as Sarda We hope to have you come hang with us!Callmepali2 Nov 30
Nov 27 [H] Remnant 1/7M Recruitment Remnant is currently looking for a few players to fill out our Mythic raiding roster! We are looking for a few ranged DPS, such as Mage/Warlock/SPriest/Moonkin. We also could use an off-healer with a DPS spec, preferably Priest/Monk. Remnant is a laid-back but progression driven guild. Everyone is friends, and play other games together on the side when we are not raiding (OW/Diablo/LoL etc). We like to have fun and joke/mess around, but know when to get serious. Our raid times are Tuesday 8-11 EST and Sunday 7-11 EST. If you are interested, contact myself (arcangel#1718) or Geraith in-game for more info!Arcangël1 Nov 27
Nov 19 [H] <Plaguechill> 4/7 M Needs Great Players Plaguechill is looking to recruit our last 2-3 raiders to help us progress further into mythic content, and beyond into Nighthold. Ideally applicants should be mostly progressed through at least heroic content, and be fully gemmed/enchanted, ready to dive into mythic content. Schedule: Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Thursday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Progression: Semi-Hardcore 7/7N 7/7H 4/7M 1/3H Trial Recruitment Needs: Ranged-DPS Hunter - High Druid - High Priest - High Melee DPS Warrior - Medium Enhancement Shaman - Medium Healers All great healers will be considered! Tanks: Prot Warrior Bear Druid Blood DK *All Skilled Players Will be Considered* Who We Are: We're an experienced guild aiming for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to play at the same skill level as much of our raid team does and will expect you be prepared with the knowledge of your class as well as the knowledge of the raid that is current. Expectations: -Be On-Time or Early -Theorycraft(Love and Understand your class in detail) -Be Prepared(Raid Mechanics, Pots, Enchants, Gems, Etc.) -No Drama Good DPS get Chicken Tendies. Excluding Ghull. If you have any questions or would like to chat you can contact me or other officers: Sciatikaa-Khadgar or bnet czm#1492 Lvl-Khadgar or bnet Liloya#1348 Kitachie-Khadgar or bnet Kitachie#1497Sciatikaa6 Nov 19
Nov 17 Daytime Raiders? Are there any daytime raiding guilds? EST preferably.Carâ0 Nov 17