Alexstrasza and Terokkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
17h Pls leave Alexstraza u r not welcome here lol byeGannaslol18 17h
3d Zafirah Recruiting Zafirah, one of the oldest guilds on the server, is recruiting mature players for Nighthold progression. We are 10/10 normal; 4/10 heroic. Looking for dps and healers. Pst in game: Vodod Illayia JackstrawJackstraw0 3d
3d Burn the Fleet Recruiting DPS BTF is currently looking for dps to fill our roster. We are pretty casual. Raids Tues/Sun 8-10 server. We are in need of a mixture of range and melee so pretty much all are welcome. Currently 3/10 N Nighthold and don't mind helping to gear and teach newer players that want to see the real content instead of the crap Blizz shoves down everyone's throat in LFR. Although a casual guild, we would also like to eventually find enough members to have some fun with mythic raid content as well. A little more about us: A number of us have been playing since Vanilla and have top 50 experience in past content. We have been playing together since WotLK, with the exception of an extended break in WoD. If this seems like your thing, please feel free to send me a message in game or add my battle tag (Pure#1878)Pùrê2 3d
4d <Sequel> Recruitment! Hello everyone! We are <Sequel> on Alexstrasza (PVE, Alliance). One of our tanks unfortunately had to stop playing due to real life, and so we are recruiting a main tank for our progression through Mythic Nighthold and beyond! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 1/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 H Trial of Valor If you are a tank and are looking for a tight-knit group of friends who also love time-efficient progression-raiding and mythic+ dungeons, contact one of us, we would love to talk to you! Raid Leader: Velphi - Cytochrome#1929 (Btag) Swirly#1379 (Discord) Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast0 4d
5d Any good ol day Alexstraszians? Talking about Vanilla and BC days. Ironforge Army, Channel Five News team, Onyx, Tribulation, invictus, Five Rings, Lords of Alexstrazsa, Valorous. etc. -DacronCrixes50 5d
Feb 19 [A] <Chaos Crusaders> Recruiting We are a casual raiding guild looking to add more to our core raid group for heroic Nighthold. Chaos Crusaders are a small but close group of friends and raiders. We aim to make raiding fun and rewarding. We are looking for team oriented players with an open sense of humor. We are very much an adult guild so players 18 and older please. We are currently 10/10 N 3/10 H. Raid times are: Sunday/Wednesday 6:45pm - 10:30pm server (CST). We use Discord for voice chat. We do provide flasks, pots, gems, enchants, and repairs for our raiders. At this time we're looking for RDPS and DPS with healing OS 860ilvl+. If you're interested or have further questions you can contact Sofermran and me in game. You can also contact us via bnet @ OrlyAurelie#1794 or Sofer#1502.Aurelie0 Feb 19
Feb 18 <Contingency> Mythic Recruitment Contingency is a semi-hardcore guild on Alexstrasza looking to recruit for 20man Mythic raiding in Legion. What type of players do we want? We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it's available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team. This involves: Attending virtually all the raids Having stable computers and internet connections Min/maxing your character Making sure you are up to date on all your classes' developments as well as the game's developments and upcoming changes Ranks at the end of each tier: Tier 12 (25man) 7/7H US #179 (Realm First) Tier 13 (25man) 8/8H US #84 (Realm First) Tier 14 (25man) 16/16H US #59 (Realm First) Tier 15 (25man) 13/13H US #36 (Realm First) Tier 16 (10man) 14/14H US #70 (Realm First) Tier 16 (25man) 14/14H (Realm First) Tier 17 HM (20man) 7/7M US#126 (Realm First) Tier 17 BRF (20man) 10/10M US#136 (Realm First) Tier 18 HFC (20man) 13/13M US#187 (Realm First) Tier 19 EN (20man) 7/7M US#392 (Realm First) We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes to continue improving our progression in Legion and beyond. Cross-Realm Trials - Updated: February 25, 2017 We are NOT currently offering Cross-Realm trials. Raid Times: 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Monday-Thursday Contact Information: http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/ Officers: Divr (Divr#1350) Problim RagdasDivr8 Feb 18
Feb 17 <Agents of Change> Heading into Nighthold Agents of Change - Alexstrasza 4/7M, 3/3H a long-standing raiding guild, is looking for exceptional players for our Tues/Wed/Thrus raids. 7pm server. We also offer a weekend group for alts or those who prefer to be a part of a more casual group. Friendly guild with low turnover. We expect raiders to maintain good attendance and be prepared for whichever encounters we'll be working on that evening. Applicants should be over 18 with the ability to quickly grasp boss mechanics and maximize output while minimizing damage taken. Mumble, with the ability and willingness to communicate is required. If you love to raid and are looking for a fun, but progression-oriented team please add me (Kyleena#1790) and I'll be happy to talk with you. If I am not available, feel free to check with any of our officers for more details: (GM) Lacei (Lace#1242), Shamner, Darie, or Bull Our weekend runs have both alts and mains. You're welcome to join us and check out the group dynamic before joining. http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/Bull5 Feb 17
Feb 16 871 Elemental Shaman LF Guild Available Monday-Friday 7-9 PM server or weekends anytime 6/10 exp Normal NH Just got into Legion month ago. Have studied fights. Would like to progress through Heroic.Flimsyprune0 Feb 16
Feb 14 [A] Looking for laid back guild I have a character in a guild already on this server and they are decent people, so if I get nothing after a week or so I'll just join this toon that guild.... But I like options, I like seeing different folks in game, etc.... Looking for fun guild, no jerks, no power tripping officers or GMs (its a game dude...just a game...) lenient policy as far as if I can't log in for 2-3 weeks at a time I don't get kicked for that alone (hey you know the drill Life first, WoW second). I don't do progression raiding anymore, these days just like having a guild that cracks some jokes or just friendly conversation while leveling, runs dungeons together, helps each other out, etc.... and only other thing please don't have a stupid name. Sorry its one massive OCD-ish thing I have with guilds, I can't join a guild with a dumb name. Its gotta sound cool or be very funny. Later. Thanks for reading.Ciriana2 Feb 14
Feb 14 Are these servers worth it?? I have a dilema, and I could use y'all's input. A good friend and Iare starting up a "casual" guild (we might raid someday, but not now; we just wanna hang out with pretty active players, quest, and run the hell outta some dungeons in a good group - we're used to PUG nonsense and miss guild runs). He's on Thrall - but I have a 7-tab bank guild here on T&A. The dilema is: do I transfer to Thrall and start up the guild there, or have my friend come over here to T&A??? We're alliance players. T&A is very alliance dominated (Thrall is very horde dominated). But, while Thrall characters are capped at the normal limit, T&A have the opportunity for double the character cap because of being xrealmed. IS there enough interest on T&A for a casual guild - or would we be better off on Thrall??? And this is where I would really love to hear input. Thankies in advance! <3Mhendi3 Feb 14
Feb 10 offering help to people in need! Hi~! I have been a long long time veteran of world of Warcraft.i have been fortunate enough in legion to excell and get geared pretty well with raids etc.i am posting this for people that may have not been as fortunate as me running raids or mythic dungeons.i have been playing wow for 12 years now I know how groups can be if you are new to something or aren't confident in yourself to try and get thru something.i am not here to judge anyone nor comment on your skill to run something I'm here to help you get past things you wont normally be confident to do on your own.and no I'm not talking about running you thru a level 18 mythic dungeon lol.i mean for lower level folks that have a quest for mythic court of stars but don't know it and are afraid to find a group to get it done.etc!if you are 1 of those folks add me ,terokkar/alexstrasa realm.ladybird#1282! I will be happy to help you thru wtv you have and I have friends that will do the same!gl and happy hunting!Freezyburn0 Feb 10
Feb 1 [H] Arcanum - 7/7H 3/3N recruiting for raids We are currently recruiting for our weekly heroic raid team. We currently raid Tuesdays 9pm-11:30pm, with an option for Wednesday at the same time when pushing for a progression clear. We are looking for the following - Holy Paladin - Fire Mage - Demo Warlock - Arms Warrior - WW Monk Must have an ilevel appropriate for raiding Heroic Emerald nightmare. Classes capable of tanking/healing may be asked to do so when another raid member is absent. All applicants will be invited to guild for a 30 day trial, after which membership will be decided by the officers. We are an active guild that raids, runs multiple mythic + dungeons, multiple karazan groups, as well as a lot of achievement and transmog runs. We use discord for voice chat. Please contact the following to apply - Pezooks/Pezhead - Clouse/Milkstout - Lathian/Regiskillbin (like & subscribe) - TrollsteinPezhead1 Feb 1
Jan 30 "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla days Anyone around from "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla? Limeaide? Serafin? Pwned? Kagark? Just got back playing Wow have not played since Vanilla. Was a holy priest named Evilbeotch back then. Was wondering if any of the old guild mates were still around?Holyguacmole6 Jan 30
Jan 21 No Regerts is recruiting! No Regerts is looking for players to join us in Mythic+ and raiding content. We are currently looking to gain enough people to do raids consistently. We have all been playing since Vanilla and have raided off and on since then. We're laid back and casual. So if you're looking to have a good time and don't mind wiping with people who have a good sense of humor, please message Mordaen. We don't mind helping you gear, so don't be afraid to ask.Mordaen1 Jan 21
Jan 19 ONYX VS. MYST decades?.... let's get our grip on... kinda like an anniversay thing... we do wargmes 10vs10... we all hop on curse this is when we used9 to have a playground that we called our own... this is when we had a time when we all went at it in 2006.... how about a reunion? six the hustleMiraclle8 Jan 19
Jan 18 Looking for later night raiding I am looking to get back into raiding. I had a guild I raded with, but they folded. Got invited into another guild that raids, but I can't make their raid times. I am looking to raid 2 times a week starting around 21:00 to 22:00 CST (server time). Thanks for your time.Clari0 Jan 18
Jan 13 [A] Mythic Maybe LF competent raiders. Mythic Maybe is a semi-hardcore raiding guild at 10/10 Normal 3/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for competent players to fill up our heroic/mythic progression group. Our raid times are Tues/Wedn/Thurs from 8:30pm-11:30pm server time or Central US time. We would prefer the following classes/specs to apply for the progression group but any and all who strive for seeing current content and like to min/max their toons are more than welcome to apply as well. Tanks: Prot Pally Prot WarriorHealers: Holy Pally Resto ShammyDPS: Arms/Fury Warrior Fire Mage BeastMaster/Marksman Hunter Ret Pally Shadow Priest Demonology/Affliction Warlock Any RogueEasiest way to apply would be to message one of the officers on Battle.Net. Bigbologna#1443 Angell#1858 Kyurem#1660Thundapaws1 Jan 13
Jan 5 Normal Nighthold Open House Dark Tide is holding an open raid group for Nighthold Normal on January 27, 2017 from 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM server time(CST). Our only requirements for this raid are to have an item level of 850 or higher, and to have access to Discord (being a member of Dark Tide is NOT required). We will be using Personal Loot to distribute drops, so that everyone gets a fair shake at the items they need. To sign up for the open raid, simply reply to this thread on the character that you wish to raid with. Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to see you in the Nighthold.Tyrokoth0 Jan 5
Dec 22 Husband/Wife Duo looking for guild Husband and wife team looking for an active Alliance guild to run group content with. We are a mixed bag. I am currently playing a kitty druid (861). I am a retired hardcore player from vanilla through WOTLK. I would be interested in mythic plus and even heroic raids. I probably don't have mythic raiding in me (unless I get sucked back in again). My wife plays an arcane mage (841). She has never raided outside of LFR but would like to run some normal raids to work on artifact quest line and karazhan. She can handle herself in mythics and LFR and should be fine in normal EN (she will be alive but not top dps). She could definitely use some raiding practice and better advice than I can give on her class/rotation/etc. We generally play Monday/Wednesday/Friday for sure and other nights as possible. We get on about ~7:30PST (whenever we get the kids down). We would both probably be considered semi-casual (we play a lot and we play smart but we are not trying to be elite). We both research things on wowhead, icy veins, etc. We love to grind rep/tmogs/pets/old content.Arrunodell0 Dec 22
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 19 Uniting all casual & semi-casual players! Hi everyone, I'am looking to unite as many casuals & semi-casuals under the <Sinister Savant> banner as possible. No commitments, friendly atmosphere. I can;t speak for everyone but I play daily. You can reach me at CryptorTV#1462Zawisza0 Dec 19
Dec 19 "Casual" Guild [A] -- must be ACTIVE I really hate the term "casual", but I guess that's all people understand if you don't want to raid ....so looking for a "casual" guild - alliance. Running dungeons, questing, occasional pvp -- that's what I'm down for with this game aside from playing alts. It's hard finding a guild that's active more times than not, having a very low ratio of a jerks to cool people AND a great collective sense of humor. Sad really that in a computer game meant for fun and relaxation such qualities, I've discovered are so hard to find in this game these days. My "baggage" as a guild member is I can't play sometimes for weeks , for one month you may notice me online for 25-30 hours a week, then out of nowhere I won't sign in a single hour for 2-3 weeks solid.....its just how it is in my world and how it's got to be, I need a GM/Guild that understands that. If the guild I find is very helpful / kind, basically worth being a part of -- I will regularly contribute to the g bank in coin and craft goods as well as just being active. thanks.Jalicea1 Dec 19
Dec 7 <Logical> is Recruiting for Mythic. Are you a Mythic-caliber raider without a lot of time to raid? Join Logical - 4 hr/wk! Our philosophy is to demystify raid encounters and individual performances outside of raiding hours for better success during them. Logical is a semi-hardcore/relaxed schedule raiding guild on Alexstrasza-US (CST) comprised of a tight-knit core of veteran raiders, with several having "Realm First!" experience. Following an apathetic foray into Warlords of Draenor raid content, we have resumed our more serious approach to raiding in Legion with our sights firmly set on Mythic progression. When assessing potential raiders, we prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh well with our raiding culture and our well-established camaraderie. We graciously welcome new blood who come to raids fully prepared and are eager to tactically kill bosses. To that end, we have adopted a more efficient raiding experience with fewer hours invested per raid night, yet with more productivity. We research and spend time outside of our raiding hours to progress more quickly during them. If you choose to apply, come with the mindset of not wasting our valuable, but limited, raiding time. Apply now @ logical.guildlaunch.com!Alaguster1 Dec 7
Dec 7 <Ships n Giggles> Recruiting for Mythic <Ships n Giggles> is a 2 night/week, progression focused raiding guild located on the US-Alexstrasza realm. We are currently 7/7H and seeking to grow our roster and continue progression into mythic raiding. Specifically, we are looking for reliable, dedicated team members who put forth time and effort both prior to and during the few short hours we raid each week. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:00 EST to 11:00 EST (7:00-10:00 CST) Sunday 8:00 EST to 11:00 EST (7:00-10:00 CST) Current Openings: Beyond the openings listed below, we seek any player who demonstrates mastery of their class while managing encounter mechanics with confidence and efficiency. We have a strong preference for those who maintain a viable offspec for one-off encounters. DPS Rogue(All) Mage(Fire) Warrior(Arms, Fury, Prot offspec) Druid(Balance, Feral) Priest (Shadow) Shaman (Elemental) Healers Druid (Restoration) Monk (Mistweaver) Priest (Discipline) More about us: When not raiding, we spend our time in WoW running Mythic + dungeons, working together to quickly complete world quests, and occasionally PvP'ing. We also enjoy playing other games together, including Civ, Overwatch, and tabletop simulator. While we're primarily looking for those skilled and ready for heroic and mythic raiding (or willing to learn), we're happy to accept anyone into the guild. Just understand that positions on our progression raid rosters are contingent on performance and reliability. We welcome any players who want to have fun and socialize, after all it is what makes WoW so much fun. We try to be as inclusive as possible on easier farm content, and run normal and some heroic raids on off-nights with more casual players. Above all else, we want to develop friendship and camaraderie among our teammates. We pride ourselves on being socially approachable and available. On any given night you can find us hanging out on Discord shooting the !@#$ and hassling each other. Contacting us: We do our best to read through comments, but It is a lot easier to answer questions through a message instead of putting up a wall of text. So feel free to add any of our officers: Cllexxor (The1Stud#1669) Khaameleon (Khaameleon#1470) Cllexxora (TDnuffsaid#1349) Kellading (Apollo#11418) Shaldel (uzkad22#1247) Check out our garbage website: http://shipsngiggles.shivtr.com/ Ships n Giggles: Living, Loving, Laughing, Learning. Together. Sometimes.Khaameleon3 Dec 7
Dec 7 LF PvP guild Any pvp guilds out there? Wanting to focus on pvp this xpac.Satán0 Dec 7
Dec 7 <Sequel> LFM 3/7M LFM <Sequel> is a progression-oriented guild on the realm Alexstrasza (cross-realm Terokkar) looking for more like-minded players to continue our success. We raid on an efficient schedule of 6 hours per week while still pushing to see content while it is current. We are also a group of friends who enjoy many other aspects of WoW including pushing mythic+ dungeons and casual PvP. We would love for you to join us! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 3/7 M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Needs: Currently, we welcome any exceptional players who love progression-raiding and would like to join us for mythic raids. We have a special interest in the following for our raid comp: Ranged DPS (Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest) We would like incoming trials to be 865+ ilvl to be able to jump right into mythic raiding with us. However, general raid-awareness and a good attitude are more important to us than your current gear or raid experience. Expectations: - Attendance: With our limited raid time per week, it is very important that our raiders have good attendance. We do understand that life happens, and we would like advance notice whenever possible if there will be an absence. - Preparedness: Come to raid prepared with fights researched and consumables ready to go. Voice and Required Addons: We use Discord for voice chat during raids, as well as for hanging out, running dungeons, posting terrible dank memes and notifying in case of an absence. We also make use of DBM/Bigwigs and Exorsus Raid Tools. Interested? Questions? Please contact one of us, we would love to talk to you: Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Raid Leader: Velphi - Cytochrome#1929 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast5 Dec 7
Dec 4 recruiting! <you had me at zug zug> is recruiting! We are a very social guild that is looking for more mythic plus team mates, and we are going to start raiding soon as well! look us up on Alexstrasza any time we are happy to welcome any and all!Sunslayer0 Dec 4
Dec 3 Hi, Alexstrasza. We're Terokkar. There's pretty much none of us left on Terokkar. I was born and raised on Terokkar in early wrath. Most of my characters reside on Terokkar to this day. But, my one and only main - none of my other alts, high levels even, have over 7 days /played - is mobile as all get out. We've got a pretty rich history even if it's all just a shell right now. Why don't you tell us some of your moments in history?! We had a pretty legendary Rogue named Kasemo who no longer plays. We had a REALLY good priest by the name of Spriestlol. Always in the Dal sewers. No more. We have a forum alt named Wunderbrah who's been around for aeons. We have - had? - a Ret paladin by the name of Goatmilk who "Ninjad" shadowmourne. We actually had a LOT of wpvp for a PVE realm. Kuh, a Taur Warrior, is to thank for a lot of it. Hoobler, a long-timer as well, comes off as a royal creep but is a REALLY chill dude. Darthvixen and Chatmay are regulars on the forum, but scarce in game. Healbomber, a notorious trade-chat troll of ours, no longer plays. But, he was my lifelong arena partner. 95% of my gametime was 2s with him and a few one-off others. Due to all the time I've spent playing with him, I can't bring myself to change my main. I recently met him IRL. Had a total blast. Beat the hell out of each other. He's a nice guy, just really thick skinned; if you ever see him again. Guilds like Eolithic and Decadence, I can't speak for them now, but were once crowned as top in PVE Progression - however, we were third from the LAST in all of the USA as far as raid progression went, at the time of their reign. We had a hunter named Noxandromeda who posed as "Scaryeyes" - a BC hunter I guess? Didnt play back then - poor guy was hated by pretty much everyone. He lived close to me. He's doing pretty great IRL, happy to hear that. Cough up your history! And please, try to be forum active. A lot of us miss the social aspects of our home realm. <3Orxon28 Dec 3
Dec 3 [H]<Death Lotus> recruiting for night raids Hey there person who might be looking for a (new?) guild. Let me make this easy for you. we are 3/7H and are about a 5/10 on the hardcoreomiter© we raid (according to server time or CST) Tuesday/Thurs 10:30pm to 1:00am. Sunday 8pm to 11pm We NEED +++Healers +++ranged dps +Tanks +Melee dps Contact in game (all Terokkar server) Moonberry Morax Hexxed Kachop We use DISCORD for voice coms and for any important posts ect. don't really need a website nowadays. screw that noise We MAINLY need healers and ranged dps. However we are happy to take any active players who can do mechanics and not stand in "badstuff"™. This can change according to availability ect. but this is kinda what we're hoping to do. We can add or change nights if need be. we have a google doc for this sorta thing. We have a core group of like... 12 people who are on fairly actively throughout the week. But those guys kinda smell bad, and it would be nice to get some individuals who take personal hygiene a little more seriously. oh i mean we do mythic+ and kara and other activities too. yep. anyway, feel free to hit any of us up in game if you feel like it.Moonberry1 Dec 3
Nov 29 Any Horde Mythic Raiders on Alex? So I've been clearing H - EN for a while now via pugging. I've done all the content I can do via pugs. Are there any Horde Guilds doing Mythic Raids on Alexstraza? It seems they're all Alliance.Hyeena1 Nov 29
Nov 8 Nostalgia Post Happened by these parts again and noticed Ramdorpser shared some of his old screenshots and pictures, figured I'd do the same. http://imgur.com/a/I41FnKirth0 Nov 8
Nov 7 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7
Oct 31 WTB Vial of the Sands EDIT: I've purchased one now. Thank you for your time.Drakkius0 Oct 31
Oct 28 [H] <Farewell Mongrels> is recruiting We are a pretty laid back guild that has been leading EN normal PUGs and getting to the point where we want to get into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Saturday at 9:30pm server. Leading pugs we are 7/7N for the past 3 weeks, but do not have enough people for full guild groups, yet. The main thing we are looking for is people who can fill out the rest of the raid group so we can start going for heroic progression. We will take all specs, though preferable non-tanks as we already have 2 dedicated tanks for the raid group. They would be willing to swap around with a DPS who would like to tank sometimes. If you are interested, reply here or send me a message/mail in-game.Parzlok0 Oct 28
Oct 25 Help a fellow WoW player! Western Michigan University Department of Sociology Principal Investigator: Whitney DeCamp Student Investigator: Ryan Castillo Title of Study: Timelines and Trade Chat: Comparing Contextual Self-Disclosure and Perceived Social Capital on Facebook and World of Warcraft You have been invited to participate in a research project. This consent form will discuss the purpose of this study and will explain the necessary time commitment, the procedures employed in the study, and the risks and benefits of participating in this research. Please read this entire document carefully and feel free to contact the principal investigator if you need more clarification or have any questions, comments or concerns. We would like to invite you to participate in a study on the uses of various online mediums, such as online games, and how these platforms allow users to share different types of information and form relationships online. The results of this research may help us to better understand how popular forms of online communication influence users’ ability to both maintain existing relationships and forge new connections with other members of their online networks. We have decided to ask World of Warcraft (WoW) players to participate in this study due to the game’s large player-base and the many online WoW communities that provide opportunities for recruitment. Participation in this study will require completion of an online survey regarding both your use of World of Warcraft and general online involvement. This survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this study. Your participation is completely voluntary and you are free to stop participating at any time. Your responses will be anonymous, your name or any other identifying information will not be requested, and your IP address will not be tracked. Data used to analyze responses for any future reports will not include any identifying information that could trace your responses back to you. No one will learn of your personal responses. You may choose to withdraw from the study at any time and for any reason. While your participation is greatly appreciated, you will not suffer any consequences if you decide to stop participating. If you have any questions prior to or during the study, you may contact the primary investigator, Ryan Castillo at (442) 242-3302 or at ryan.p.castillo@wmich.edu. You may also contact the Chair of the Human Subjects Institutional Review Board at (269) 387-8293 or the Vice President for Research at (269) 387-8298 if any questions or problems arise during the course of the study. This consent has been approved by the Western Michigan University Human Subjects Institutional Review Board (HSIRB) on September 1, 2016. Do not participate after September 1, 2017. Participating in this survey online indicates your consent for use of the answers you supply. I have read this informed consent document. The risks and benefits have been explained to me. I am above the age of 18 and agree to take part in this study. If you agree with these statements, please follow the link below to begin the survey. https://wmichcas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dhiNzLAgwceX1B3Incubus0 Oct 25
Oct 23 <Tenebrous> (H) Recruiting for Legion <Tenebrous> (H) is looking for experienced players to start a raid team for Legion. Our current group of seven came to Terokkar when the free transfers were offered from Zul'Jin, and we've been all over and back since then. Veterans of WoW since Vanilla, we would like to put together a team of 12+ to raid heroic difficulty two (maybe three) nights a week, three hours each night; if things go well and we get the RIGHT players, we will hit Mythic raiding. At this point of WoW, all of us have lost interest in the server fist/progression race, and instead would like to just down current content and do other things (IRL and in-game) besides commit to the raid grind. Our current goals for Legion are: - Heroic Raid clears - Raid and Dungeon Meta Achievements - Mythic Dungeons - Arena (and maybe RBG) PVP The raid times are currently subject to change, however, we are leaning towards Tuesday & Wednesday 4-7p PST (6-9p Server) with a third day option (TBD) if we want/need it. If this sounds like something you are interested in, you can reply to this post and I'll contact you in game, or, you can send me in game mail/chat and I can answer any questions you may have. Casuals are welcome, but (full disclosure, not trying to be an elitist) when it comes to raiding, we will not be carrying any bad players in the group. If you can't learn the mechanics, progress with the learning curve of each encounter at a reasonable pace, or play your class well, you will not be able to raid with us.Khanrad3 Oct 23
Oct 16 <Post Nerf Kill> is recruiting. Post Nerf Kill has immediate openings for quality raiders of all roles. These openings are for a core raid spots. - Server: Alexstrasza, PvE CST - Progression: 3/7 N Emerald Nightmare - Raid Times: 8:00 to between 10:30 and 11:00 (CST) - Raid Days: Currently Tuesday and Sundays and occasionally other weekdays depending on progression, with raids sometimes moved to Sa/Mo if one of those three don't work out for some reason. (We do occasionally re-evaluate our schedule given our members' RL schedules.) - No drama, no guild bureaucracy, no formal attendance requirements. We're a guild of adults; adults don't need a bunch of rules to play a game. We have consistently maintained competitive progression, despite the fact that we raid dramatically less than most guilds (6-9 hrs/week). We are always working to stay casual in outlook while keeping what little raid time we have focused and productive. If this style of guild sounds like a fit for you, look us up: www.postnerfkill.com applypnk@gmail.com Happy hunting!Nagios2 Oct 16
Oct 7 [H] Arcanum 25m & H25m Arcanum is currently recruiting to fill their ranks for 25m raiding, with a goal of eventually transitioning into 25m Heroic raiding, and with a little work and dedication, Mythic 20. Our members are quickly progressing through 10m Emerald Nightmare. The majority of our current raid roster has experience raiding from as far back as Vanilla WoW, and in some cases, were part of server 1st kills. We are eager to rebuild and once again establish ourselves among the best progression raiders on the server. We are accepting applications for the following classes and specs, though we are willing to accept a handful of additional applicants,, should they seem like a good fit for our group. Our guild is currently running every Mythic+ dungeon, as high as level 3 & 4, so we will be getting to know each applicant through 5 man content. Also, we use Discord for voice chat. Our current Raid time is Tuesday 9p-1130p server time (though we sometimes run till 12 or 1230, with a unanimous vote to continue) We ask that all applicants have a minimum of 830 iLevel, with both Suramar dungeons unlocked to run in guild groups. We are currently looking for the following class & spec combinations: Ranged DPS - 2 Elemental Shaman - 2 Fire Mages - 2 Demo Locks - 2 Hunter - 2 Shadow Preist Healing - 1 Holy Paladin - 1 Resto Shaman - 1 Holy Priest - 1 Mistweaver Monk - 1 Resto Druid Please note that all guild invites are subject to a 30 day trial. Also, we have a stable 10 man, so we ask that applicants be patient while we fill towards 25. To apply, please post here, or whisper one of the following Officers in game: - Clouse - Guild Master - Regiskilbin - Raid Lead - Pezooks - Recruitment OfficerPezooks0 Oct 7
Oct 3 (A) <Circle of Seven>we are recruiting Circle of Seven is a Raiding Guild and we are recruiting a few new members. Our raiding environment is friendly but disciplined. We consider our-selves to be a casual guild that gets stuff done! We have a Discord server for the guild we use to hangout and raid with Raid times: Sun/Tue/Wed 9PM - 12PM Server, we also run alt runs weekends. DPS: Warlock/Rogue/Boomer/Ret/Mage are high in demand but we are accepting all applications for now. Heals: We are currently in need of any Healer spec. Requirement: -Being on time -Knowing your class and how to play it -810 ilvl can help gear If you are interested and would like to apply/have any questions etc, please feel free to contact me in-game/add me to your battle.net tag: arfienel#1213Deathbring0 Oct 3
Oct 3 4 people looking for alliance guild Holy pally,prot pally,havoc dh & destro lock all looking to help round out a 10 man raid group and small guild on Alexstrasza. Our raid availabilities are sunday-thurs evenings, between 6-10 eastern time, we wake up early so we cant really deter from the 10pm cutoff. Anyone who wants to armory us first feel free, names are Ironlion,Lanessah,Wickedpeach and Dvs (has some funky italicized D). Looking for a good stable home to raid and have fun.Ironlion0 Oct 3
Sep 21 looking for a guild/raids Looking for a guild that raids from 8:30 CST as i get off work at 8pm and will not be home tell 8:15-8:30pm you can add me on battle net aroc#11367Notmeitsyou1 Sep 21
Sep 21 <Nefarius> looking for Legion Weekend Raiders <Nefarius> is an older experienced guild containing members and officers who have experience raiding Burning Crusade and even Vanilla WoW. Originally created as a guild for friends in Wrath of the Lich King, Nefarius quickly grew to one of the top 10 man guilds on Alexstrasza before migrating to Terokkar US on April 13, 2010. After maintaining our status as one of the top 10 man horde guilds through Wrath and the beginning of Cataclysm, most members took breaks from raiding and the guild returned to casual status. Close to the end of Mists, raiding members began to return in excitement for Warlords of Draenor. Recruitment began pre-expansion and Nefarius began raiding shortly after the release of Warlords. We began full guild runs of Highmaul in February 2015 and by March 2015 we were the top horde guild on Alexstrasza/Terokkar US. However, most of the guild disbanded in July 2015 as raiders were burnt out on the current content. We have returned and are looking to rebuild our raiding group in a more casual way. Raids will be on weekends, Saturday and Sunday 8-11PM server. Our guild's previous progress can be viewed at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/terokkar/Nefarius To apply please visit our website at http://nefarius-guild.enjin.com/recruitment. All players and specs are welcome to apply, serious inquiries only. Thank you Mirakuru, Nefarius Officer and Raid LeaderMirakuru0 Sep 21
Sep 17 Any Colorado guilds? title says it allKeanugrieves0 Sep 17
Sep 2 <Reliquia> Recruiting for Legion <Reliquia> is an Alliance raiding guild on Alexstrasza seeking more like-minded people to push Legion mythic raids. Progression 13/13M Raid Times Tuesday: 8-10 EST Wednesday: 8-10 EST Thursday: 8-10 EST Recruiting Holy Paladin Ranged DPS(Full on Hunters) Our Values <Reliquia> is a group of raiders who strive to push progression in a friendly and focused environment. Since we are all adults with responsibilities, we respect the limited amount of time we have per week during raid. That being said, we also enjoy playing and laughing together in both WoW and other games. We are looking for players who share in our raiding vision to continue through HFC and looking towards Legion.Reidsy3 Sep 2
Aug 26 Buying Moose Run buying Moose run can msg me here on Btag Kylar#1926 horde or allianceSpreaditon0 Aug 26
Aug 22 WTS Bone-White Primal Raptor! Im selling Bone-White Primal Raptor for 30,000 gold on Terokkar! https://i.gyazo.com/310e90b0b48eb3fdf321687d1709f127.png (Plus one more stack above)Unk0 Aug 22
Aug 21 <Contingency> Raid Sales <Contingency> Raid Sales! Contingency is looking to sell Mythic carries. Contact an officer below to reserve a spot! Be sure to book before the launch of Legion (and potentially the prepatch!) Raid Weeks remaining before Legion: 1 Archimonde Spots Remaining: 1 Pricing The full price will be paid prior to the run. If you have questions regarding payment of services and how transactions will be handled, see contact info below. For any sales for Mythic Archimonde we require that a deposit of 150k be made at least one week prior to the scheduled date of sale. The remaining balance will be paid upon entering the raid and before starting the encounter. We accept only in-game currency, any deposits can be refunded up to one week before the scheduled date. Runs will take place Tuesdays starting at 9:00pm EST. Mythic Blackrock Foundry Sales Mythic Blackhand Mount - 250,000g [item="116660" /] "Ironbane" title Mythic Hellfire Citadel Sales Sales come with all loot applicable to your class/spec excluding Warforged/Socketed gear that is needed by Contingency raiders. Mythic Archimonde (Mount+Loot) - 975,000g [item="123890" /] Cutting Edge Feat of Strength Achievement "Defiler's End" title Mythic Archimonde (Loot only) - 500,000g Cutting Edge Feat of Strength Achievement "Defiler's End" title Individual Bosses - TBD Please note we do not sell Mythic Mannoroth. Please contact an officer to discuss availability and possible pricing for other bosses. Other Sales Heroic Archimonde - TBD Contact Azavia ingame to book your spot! [item="128422" /] FAQ Q: I only want to buy <insert item>. Any chance I could just buy that? A: We are avoiding individual item sales at this time. It becomes a lot to manage and slows down our clears significantly. Q: You say that buyers can have any item as long as it is not needed by Contingency members. What items do your raiders need for their main spec that I would be ineligible for? A: The majority of items that are still needed are Mythic Warforged/Socketed gear, however there are exceptions but you are free to bonus roll! Contact Information: If you are interested in purchasing a run or other service, please contact an officer ingame (or leave a message signifying your intent to purchase a run): http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/ Officers: Ragdas Problim Divr DuckeyDivr21 Aug 21
Aug 21 [H] Casual Crusader's Casual Crusader's is a newly formed guild looking to progress through a variety of aspects of WOW. If you are looking for a guild that wants to offer raiding where you can learn and grow without any pressure or serious commitment this is the place for you. We will start slow and work our way to Heroic as an end goal. We will also be looking to progress through Mythic dungeons, achievements, mount runs, PVP and above all enjoying WOW. If you want a guild to call home where you can participate as your schedule allows and play with people that just truly love this game, you have stumbled across the right guild. Send me an email @ bpan177@gmail.com with a little info about yourself, what you are looking to get out of the guild and what roles you would like to play. Very Respectfully, Apacoliptico GM Casual CrusadersApacoliptico0 Aug 21