Alexstrasza and Terokkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 15 ‘Post Nerf Kill’ recruiting Hey! ‘Post Nerf Kill’ is recruiting a few more players to fill out our Mythic Dungeon and Raiding groups. We are a friendly, laid back guild that is very active. Post here or let me know in game if you’re interested. Thanks!Bericc5 Nov 15
Nov 14 [A] Agents of Change is recruiting! 2M 7H Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild in its 9th year of raiding together. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude. Currently, we're looking for a lock, a rogue, a demon hunter, a non-monk DPS with a healing offspec, and a couple ranged DPS, though we're always willing to chat if you're playing something else! Bonus points if you know how to right click a summoning portal! We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes. We go out of our way to make new members feel at home, appreciated, and a contributing factor in the guild (after a very brief, but at times hazardous, some might say even dangerous, hazing period). Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year with two raid groups. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00 - 9:30pm server (on a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent) and our alt group runs Sunday from 7:00 - 9:30pm server. If you are looking for a group that values friendship above loot, apply at: http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment If you have any questions, please talk to Lacei, Aerox, Furtheron, Slingzlight, or Darie. If you'd like to see what type of group we are, I can also stream us for a night or two. You can also reach me at Aerox#11917 or Lacei at Lace#1242.Aerox21 Nov 14
Nov 11 Social or casual guild on Alliance? I never have time to raid unless it's a quick lfr here and there, but I would love to have a guild to chat with people. My current guild only has me in it cause my friends that made it have left the game. If any guilds take non-raiders let me know!Dezmira2 Nov 11
Nov 10 [H] Banshee's Vanguard needs DPS! 6/8 H 1/8 M <Banshees Vanguard> is back and currently looking for new members! Our main focus will be running heroic raids and pushing m+ keys. We're a pretty laid back group of people who want a fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere with friends while killing some bosses. We want to form our core raiding team soon and gear up those who need help so if you're a fresh 120 and want to try raiding, by all means, send me a whisper and we'll see what we can do. Our members are very friendly and eager to help each other out. Currently looking for more DPS! Currently 8/8 N, 6/8 H, 1/8 M in Uldir progression. Starting mythic progression too! Raid times are set at Tuesday and Saturday at 7-9:30 pm server time (CST) with alt raids on Friday nights. If you have any questions feel free to send a whisper or in-game mail to: Ehlora-Terokkar (Toasty#12224), Lowind-Terokkar, Swoobie-Alexstrasza, or Hotsforhire-Alexstrasza.Kethahl12 Nov 10
Nov 4 NGNG (H) NGNG (No Guts No Glory) Is an old guild recently reformed in Legion and has almost reached its second year since it became active in late 2016! We are a large guild, and befittingly, we have a diverse player base with varying personalities and interests. Nevertheless, our goal is to make steady progress on difficult high-end content. Raiding is our main focus, but we also dabble in RBGs and regularly push mythic keystones. Overall, we are very active with events running nearly every day. Whatever part of WoW you’re interested in, or what your work/school schedule might look like, we will likely have something for you! In the raiding scene, we are currently and 8/8H and 1/8M in Uldir, and continuing to fill our team slots to farm heroic and continue the mythic push. We are primarily recruiting dps, preferably ranged as we are quite melee heavy. That being said, we are flexible and will certainly consider any exceptional player that demonstrates their willingness to learn and excel. If you’re seeking a more casual experience or are new to raiding, we also have a second team that functions independently from the progress core. These raids are lower pressure and allow players to enjoy the content at a leisurely pace. New raiders looking to join the core will generally also be asked to attend these first. We are recruiting for all roles here, everybody is welcome! From time to time we can be serious for difficult progression bosses, but for the most part the raid environment and the guild in general is very laid back, we are playing a game after all! When we aren’t busy with events, members enjoy hanging out in our discord server, where most are willing to help newer characters with gear suggestions, achievements, dungeon runs, gems/enchants and the like. We require basic addons and discord for raiding. The progress core raids on Fridays and Saturdays 7:00 PM – 9:30PM server time, and may sometimes continue on Sunday at the same time if the need arises. Normal nights are scheduled mostly on the weekdays, but may occasionally vary, be sure to check out the in-game calendar for up to date (pun intended) times! If you have any questions feel free to contact our GM[Hint-Alexstrasza], or one of our Co-GMs [Jeesoo-Alexstrasza] [Fuugoo-Terokkar] [Rireas-Alexstrasza].Hint0 Nov 4
Nov 2 How old it your guild? Is there a way to find out when a guild was formed?Lessex3 Nov 2
Oct 31 Calling all Terokkar Veterans Hello all. As the title implies, this post is with the sole intent of pulling out of the woodworks any Terokkar players who have been around since what I would consider "The golden era" of Terokkar, which comprises the totality of Lich King and early Cataclysm imo. Around this time, the server was at its peak in terms of activity and solidarity among the community and was just all around flourishing to the extent that it could for a server that has clearly always been below average in respect to anything PvE or PvP related. Despite the lack of anything brilliant emerging from the server in that regard, it compensated for that with what I felt was a fantastic (though not without it flaws) community that did the best with what it had. I cultivated unforgettable memories with the people I had the pleasure to get to know on this obscure server, and it pains me to see upon returning from a couple year hiatus that it's regressed to such a hollow shell of it's former glory. So, in an attempt to alleviate my woes, I'm hoping I can reconnect with anyone I may have lost touch with and hopefully reminiscence on what was, as well as share memories with people who were around then but I didn't get a chance to ever know. So please, feel free to chime in for those of you who are in the same boat as me with the server. Btw, I apologize for the sappy nature of this post to anyone who may not harbor the same sort of feelings towards the server that I do. I'm sure my post is going to be mildly cringe worthy for those of you who fall into this category, but that's ok.Reckage27 Oct 31
Oct 20 Entropy Forever is Recruiting Entropy Forever Is a new guild on Alextrasza and Terrokar for weekend raiding, M+ runs and some social fun! You need Discord and DBM to raid with us. Accepting all right now! You can contact me in game or leave a message here, my battle.net tag is Cybermagus#1552Níghtwatch0 Oct 20
Oct 19 [A] Solarum is recruiting Solarum, Alliance Alexstrasza/Terokkar, is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild of friends ranging in experience levels. Some of our members have been playing since Vanilla beta, while others are fairly new to the game. We believe anyone can perform well as long as they put in the effort and like what they play. Currently we are 3/8 Heroic, have full cleared normal difficulty and are considering a second normal night of alts. For our main team, we're looking for a non monk tank, 2-3 raid healers (monk/sham/druid), and a gaggle of DPS, range and melee both. We are a small group to start, so any DPS class may apply. If you have alts that are available and you know how to play well, that is a plus. There are no formal applications at this time, however we do have a trial period where we will get to know you and assess your raid ability, whether through raid format or mythic dungeons and keys. Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-10 ST (central). 100% raid attendance is encouraged but not required. If you do need to miss a raid night, please inform any officer ahead of time. Sunblind#11719 Araxiah#1512 Ramiel#1395 Mazrym#1851Sunlock1 Oct 19
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 11 [H] The Nightmen 7/8H LF Late Night Raiders [H] The Nightmen [H] Area 52 A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time (9PM-12AM PST) -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 7/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to Tigerclaw88#1980 or Kostadine#1413 Krayons, Enkazil, Kostadine or WuzhibugongKostadine0 Oct 11
Oct 8 [H] <No Guts No Glory> Team 3 6/8N Hi there, Our raid team is undergoing a restructuring phase. We're replacing members that are no longer able to raid/members that are inconsistent (also, just looking for more solid members in general). This team is progression focused with our eyes set on clearing norm/heroic and eventually supplementing our main team's raid group for mythic. We are dedicated and motivated to getting this team running again. Raid times/dates are Weds/Thurs 8:00 PM-11:30 PM server (Central Time) Currently recruiting: Ranged DPS (heavy melee group currently) Healers 1 tank We are based on the Alexstrasza/Terokkar server. Contact via PM/mail Thunddarr -Alexstrasza or Magusto-Alexstrasza (both team leaders) or Hint-Alexstrasza (GM) if interested or if you have any questions about our guild/raid team. ThanksThunddarr3 Oct 8
Oct 1 Up to Date List of Raiding Guilds This is a list of active guilds for anyone looking, I've also set up a Community for Guild Leaders and Officers, msg Bull or add Bull#1747 for an invite. Please post your guild name, days/time you raid, content you run, and faction. I'll make a point of keeping the list updated. Thanks Alliance Agents of Change - T/W/Thr (7-10:30) Heroic/Mythic Dragon Army - Raid 1 W/Thr (7-10), Raid 2 F/Sun (7-10 and 5-8) - On Farm - TBA Défiance - T/W/Thr (8:30-10:30) - Normal/Heroic Dark Tide - M/T/Thr (7:45-10:30) - Heroic/Mythic Contingency - TBA Heroic Legionnaires - F/Sat/Sun (7-10) - Normal/Heroic Curio - T/Thr (8-11) Normal/Heroic Incognito Hero's - Weekends - Normal/Heroic Elysium Bound - M/T/Thurs (8-11) - Normal/Heroic Tulkas - T/Thur (7pm) Sat Fun night (8pm)- Normal/Heroic A Raiders Serenity - T/Thur (7:15-9:30) - Normal/Heroic Solarum - T/Thur (8pm-10pm) - Normal/Heroic Ships N Giggles M/W (9pm-12) Heroic/ +10 Mythic Dungeons Horde No Guts No Glory - Sat/Sun and T/W (7:30-9:30) - Normal/Heroic Banshees Vanguard - F/Sat (7pm) - Normal/Heroic Phoenix - TBA Warriors of Virtue - TBA Kamuy - TBA Last updated 10/01/2018Bull11 Oct 1
Sep 23 WTS Faded Photograph I have a couple copies of an old Vanilla collectable called the Faded Photograph. It's a photograph that players were rewarded with for completing the Linken quest line in Ungoro Crater back in Vanilla. The quest line was based on The Legend of Zelda and the Photograph shows Linken the gnome (who parodies Link) alongside a female gnome who parodies Zelda. The photo has no function, but it's impossible to obtain after Cataclysm, and there are limited surviving copies. I know some collectors do seek out unobtainable items like this so feel free to mail me on Alexstrasza.Bombmagic0 Sep 23
Sep 22 Looking for guild (alliance) I am a 290ilvl human mage and looking for guild to grind heroic dungeons with and gear up with. I want to hit 320ilvl so I can queue up for Warfronts. Add my btag: OozeOrc#1413Wolfbadbig0 Sep 22
Sep 14 "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla days Anyone around from "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla? Limeaide? Serafin? Pwned? Kagark? Just got back playing Wow have not played since Vanilla. Was a holy priest named Evilbeotch back then. Was wondering if any of the old guild mates were still around?Holyguacmole10 Sep 14
Sep 14 340 Ali Prot/Arms War lF Raiding/PVP Guild 13 year Alliance Prot/Arms Warrior looking for guild mainly focusing on PVE (would like to do Mythics or at least Heroic clears). Also would like a guild that focuses somewhat on PVP (Rated and WPVP quests). CTZ-Terokkar. Schedule mainly allows for weekday raiding best at 7:30 pm or later and done at or before midnight. This is more flexible for Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and could start around 6 pm. Looking for 2-3 raid nights a week. A little about myself: been playing since vanilla, mainly raided in BC and Wrath and have taken it easy since Cata. Looking to finally get back into the main raiding scene. Warrior has always been my main with now 305 days of playtime along with alts of every other class who are at least at level 110. Mainly did Arena back in BC and Wrath and have done it pretty much for fun since then but would also like to find a 2v2 or 3v3 team as well now. Back when I did raid I was usually leading or in an advisory role (aka yes I know mechanics and how to play this game well). Though I am usually the tank that will pull that extra group or wait until things are dead to pull the next (at least when gear is still low) to make sure its not a wipe because I'm just careful that way. More personally I'm more of a emotionally reserved person with a lot of patience but I do like to get the job done and move on. I'm no saint but you will almost never hear me swear or talk about anything you would never hear in a public space. However I do like to have fun and that's why I've been playing this game for 13 years. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/terokkar/reveum Contact info: reveum@gmail.com BTag: Reveum#1651 Thanks,Reveum1 Sep 14
Sep 5 Any good pvp guilds Any good pvp guilds on this server for arenas and Bgs? I don't care if its Horde i will switch.Smackdown0 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 29 Recruiting Guildees!! Epsilon Epsilon is now recruiting new members! Epsilon is an active newly formed guild, though we are new we have built a solid foundation based off of previous guild knowledge and experience. Here there is room to grow and accomplish our shared goals. We are all here for each other, you will not find yourself without a person willing to assist you in one way or another. Ultimately we'd like to see a full raid team geared and ready for the coming tier, but if you find yourself not quite ready we'd love to help you get there. We have a strong team eager for the coming content! We'd love for you to be a part of that team, to learn from eachother so that we can do what we came here to do and push content while representing the HORDE! Our activities Casual and progression raiding Mythic+ Mount farming Emmisary/World Quest dailies Occasional PvP Transmog runs What we are looking for: ⦁ Those who are interested in raiding ⦁ Those who are interested in pushing content and having fun at the same time ⦁ Those looking to grow with a guild Above all else our goal is to enjoy our game time, we've all had our fair share of toxicity in the game and came together to build something better for ourselves. We are a super friendly environment ready to welcome you into our Guild! Let's do this thang B] Throw me a message in-game if you are interested [Neaera-Alexstrasza] or leave your reply here! Epsilon is on Facebook and DiscordNeaera1 Aug 29
Aug 22 [H] Looking for casual guild I'm looking to join a casual guild for some heroics and possibly M+ for me and my girlfriend. Our play time can be erratic with my 5 year old. We are both older in 40's for me and 30's for my GF. I currently have a 120 hunter and druid. I'll probably play my druid more once we get buffed as feral is terrible atm.Aeger0 Aug 22
Aug 13 Any good ol day Alexstraszians? Talking about Vanilla and BC days. Ironforge Army, Channel Five News team, Onyx, Tribulation, invictus, Five Rings, Lords of Alexstrazsa, Valorous. etc. -DacronCrixes83 Aug 13
Aug 12 Looking for new guild Looking for a new guild. I'm currently a member of The Committed Yahoos. The guild is inactive and I would really like to do some casual raiding. I have a few other 110's. I'm EST can raid most evenings after 6/7 pm. Also want to just level the toons up with the new expansion. Looking for a casual but active guild I'm not hard core but I do love playing. If you have a spot the toon I'm on most is "Cerrsei" battle tag "Cerrsei#1128Cerrsei1 Aug 12
Aug 9 [H] Social guild for the 30+ WoWer I just created the Horde guild <ÐISTURBEÐ> This is a casual/social guild for the older WoW crowd (30+) Most of us are busy adults (work, marriage, kids, etc) that can't/won't commit to a "raid schedule" and prefer to have a place to chat and share the experience with those of similar age/life experience and enjoy the game at our own pace. Hit me up if you catch me online on this character or one of my many alts. During BFA, I'll definitely be on this one. BNET: godless#11394 Peace!Stoned0 Aug 9
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 22 LF Alchemist with [Flask of Supreme Power] It's from a recipe that needs exalted with Keepers of Time to buy. I need at least 4 of these made, maybe more in the future. Tipping well, my mats. If you're Alliance we can arrange a time for you to make some and put up on the AH and I'll buy them. Thanks!Romo0 Jul 22
Jul 21 Ax&Te OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 17 Looking for Guild for Battle Pet and Mount As the title says, I'm looking for a guild to join so I can buy the Deathwatch Hatchling Battle Pet and the Blacksteel Battleboar Mount. BT: KarmaFlash#1495, since this is an Alliance alt I don't spend alot of time on daily.Vilcyra0 Jul 17
Jul 5 Raiding guild? I just started an ally, but am in a horde guild already ythat raids on T/Th. I want to see the ally side of things too and like raiding. I’m 11/11H 2/11 M, Done up to a M+18. Not the best mover but I do good in my raids. Are there any ally guilds that raid other than T/Th? Maybe weekends?Faballa1 Jul 5
Jul 5 looking for a guild (Horde) i just came back to wow and looking for a raiding guild or any guild. im still trying to level my character but i play wow alot. ive been playing since WOD but i dont know alot about wow and im willing to learn.Assnator1 Jul 5
Jun 27 Looking for New Guild for Raiding Greetings. As a long-time WoW player since Vanilla; I took a significant amount of time off. My 12 year old daughter has taken up playing WoW and I've decided to get back into the game. We are currently looking for a raiding guild that is not incredibly hardcore but requires competence from their player-base. I have multiple characters that are 100+ and am willing to fill a tank/DPS role as needed though I enjoy tanking more. I currently have 3 110 level chars: Warrior, Death Knight and Mage. My daughter currently plays a Enhancement Shaman but is considering switching to Paladin in the new Xpac. If anyone is interested in us; please let me know via in-game messages or through a post here. I'd prefer to ensure that we will be a good fit for the guild before joining. I don't like to change guilds and enjoy stability. I have no real life obligations in terms of a job at the moment, so I am available for several nights of raiding each week from times of around 9AM-9PM EST.Vartul1 Jun 27
Jun 23 Alexstrasza's Raid Scene is Dying Is there anything that we can do about it?Tyronnus5 Jun 23
Jun 19 hi there, new player here not sure how to do that.Llune1 Jun 19
Jun 19 Looking for guild Hello! I am in search of a raiding guild. I am 9/11 heroic . Id prefer to raid as enhance but my resto set is on point. Thank for reading!Gains1 Jun 19
Jun 14 (A) Elysium Bound is recruiting! Elysium Bound is recruiting! We are currently focusing on recruiting for Battle For Azeroth as our Legion raiding comes to an end. We are looking for all forms of DPS, especially those with viable offspecs (healing or tanking, both would be excellent, though not necessary). We understand that it's the tail end of an expansion, and recruiting isn't easy. We have a solid raid team, with all tank and healer positions filled. We are looking to round out with a couple more excellent DPS to help us push content in BFA. We run lots of mythic + keystones during the week. We are looking to recruit active members that want to push keystones in BFA as well, as that will be one of our main goals as a guild, aside from raiding. Especially considering it will be one of the best ways to gear up. Being super geared is not a requirement, but being willing to put in the work to get there is. We are more than willing to help you out if you're willing to try. Once BFA has dropped and we dive into the raid content our raid schedule will be Tuesday/Thursday nights, 8pm server time to 11pm server time, with the possibility of a Monday night clean up with those same times. If you'd like to find us in game, search the guild or any of our officers: Breidaia (GM) (Cole#1613) Martini (Araxiah#1512) Umbran (Exo#11897) Jerane (Hectorican#1659) Oryum (Mazrym#1851) Thank you for your interest! Hope to hear from you soon!Umbran3 Jun 14
May 26 lock lfg looking for a raid or M+ guild on Alexstrasza that runs 9 pm -11 pm during the week i can be on nearly every day sun-thurPlø1 May 26
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan1 May 23
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 28 Join the largest volunteer guard patrol! Currently we are amassing in the trade district, come join us!Amadog0 Apr 28
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 17 Impending Darkness is Recruiting! (Alliance) Hi there! If you're reading this it means you might be looking for a guild to join! My name is Healsprocket and I am the GM of the Alliance-based guild on Alexstrasza and Terokkar. Here is what we are looking for: General Players: Any level of casual PVE player wanting to just have a guild to level in. Any level of casual PVP player wanting to just have a guild to level in.Legion Raiding: For Normal, we are looking to have all roles. 930+. For Heroic, we are looking to have all roles. 935+ and have Discord mandatory.Battle for Azeroth Raiding: For those who wish to continue into BfA and raid, those who raided in Legion get first priority. We welcome everyone and are looking to finish building up our raid roster, so don't be shy if you want to raid.What we do: Raiding Mythic+ (+18 is our highest so far) Leveling World Content Casual PVP PVP-- If you are interested in starting up PVP and wanting a guild to do it in, chat with Healsprocket-Alexstrasza to set something up.We welcome all ages and experiences. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Healsprocket-Alexstrasza via ingame mail or whisper. Thanks so much and have a great gaming experience!Healsprocket0 Mar 17
Mar 4 [H] <No Guts No Glory> Currently 11/11h and 1/11m running 2 raid teams 1 pvp (Rated Bgs), and a second pvp team coming soon! We are very active and friendly with lots of guildies posting LFG/LFM for Keystones/heroics/WQ/Farming, ect!. We are looking for players of all types/roles however we are in need of healers and tanks for both of our current raid teams. Raid times for team 1 Sat/Sun 7-9:30pm server time. Team 2 tues/wed 7:30-9:30 server time. Pvp team currently groups up thurs/fri @ 7:30pm server time. For any questions or if you are interested please contact myself or jeesoo, fuugoo, dkangle, holydeuce, or anyone you can find online at the time! Hope to see you in-game!Hint0 Mar 4
Mar 4 [H] <No Guts No Glory> Currently 11/11h and 1/11m running 2 raid teams 1 pvp (Rated Bgs), and a second pvp team coming soon! We are very active and friendly with lots of guildies posting LFG/LFM for Keystones/heroics/WQ/Farming, ect!. We are looking for players of all types/roles however we are in need of healers and tanks for both of our current raid teams. Raid times for team 1 Sat/Sun 7-9:30pm server time. Team 2 tues/wed 7:30-9:30pm server time. Pvp team currently groups up thurs/fri @ 7:30pm server time. For any questions or if you are interested please contact myself or jeesoo, fuugoo, dkangle, holydeuce, or anyone you can find online at the time! Hope to see you in-game!Hint0 Mar 4
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 27 < Repeat Offenders > 8/11 H We are currently recruiting weekend raiders for heroic progression to finish raid tier. in need of Healers and Ranged dps. We are a friendly guild with a laid back raid environment. Contact Furvus in game or on Battletag Furvus#11511Furvus0 Feb 27
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25