Alexstrasza and Terokkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
15h Any good ol day Alexstraszians? Talking about Vanilla and BC days. Ironforge Army, Channel Five News team, Onyx, Tribulation, invictus, Five Rings, Lords of Alexstrazsa, Valorous. etc. -DacronCrixes64 15h
3d Arcanum Recruiting for Casual Raid The topic says it all. We are a Horde Guild. We are a group of mostly real life friends that primarily raid Tuesday night 8ish PM server time to 11 PM. Its mainly one night. We were doing two nights of raiding but it became harder for everyone to carve out time for a 2nd night. We are 4/9 Heroic Tomb. We stalled for a bit due to some people taking a break from raiding/WOW. We could definitely use a few more DPS with off heals/tank to prop up our raid. We have a good core group of guys that are geared through mythics and heroic TOMB. Truthfully, we are a pretty laid back group that likes the competitive nature of raiding and doing keystone with a little bit pvp from time to time. Many of us server transferred over the last year from Tichondrius. When we raid we primarily divide loot up based on the need of the raid versus gear already equipped. We try to make it as fair as possible prioritizing what we may be lacking. Send Famine, Gulline, or Yaas a tell in game if you are interested. Shoot even if you aren't interested in raiding come play and run some mythics with us. We could always use more active people. Message one of us if you have questions. Final Note-we aren't looking for specific classes but we could use these DPS classes-Demon Hunter, Death Knight, and Priest. Any hybrid class would help if you have the potential for off tank or off heals.Famine0 3d
4d [A] Agents of Change is recruiting! (8/9H) Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild in its 9th year of raiding together. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude. We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes. We go out of our way to make new members feel at home, appreciated, and a contributing factor in the guild (after a very brief, but at times hazardous, some might say even dangerous, hazing period). Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year with two raid groups. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00 - 9:30pm server (on a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent) and our alt group runs Sunday from 7:00 - 9:30pm server. If you are looking for a group that values friendship above loot, apply at: http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment If you have any questions, please talk to Lacei, Aerox, Furtheron, Slingzlight, or Darie. You can also reach me at Aerox#11917 or Lacei at Lace#1242.Aerox2 4d
Sep 15 <Google IT> recruiting 9/9 N & 8/9 H <Google It> Current Progression: N 9/9, H 8/9 Raid days: Tuesday And Wednesday Raid times: 9pm - 12am (CST) Most importantly, we take all raid progression seriously. We are currently looking for: <DPS Needed> - Mage----------------------- Closed - Warrior---------------------Med - Rogue-----------------------High - Druid Ferel-----------------High - Druid Boom----------------High - Shaman Ele----------------Med - Shaman enh---------------High - Priest------------------------High - Pally-------------------------Med - Hunter----------------------High - Demon Hunter------------Low - Death Knight--------------Med - Monk------------------------High - Warlock---------------------High <Healers Needed> - Holy Priest-----------------High - Disc Priest------------------Closed - Pally-------------------------High - Druid------------------------Closed - Shaman---------------------Closed - Monk------------------------Closed Any other kind of exceptional dps are always welcome to sign up. - Item level 900 + (if not T20 bonus, at least H T19 bonus if it is relevant) - Capable of making the attendance (Non-negotiable) - Coming to raid prepared/Knowing mechanics even when it is explained in raid (Non-negotiable) (If any past parcel is provided it would help) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other than raids, we are fun loving and friendly atmospheric guild. During the non - raid days, we hang out doing mythic + as well as helping other guildies out. We especially enjoy a good sense of humor. If you are interested or have more questions, please message directly or leave a message in mail to [Scoobkaggore-alexstrasza/Sxooby#1557] Officer or [Kagakaggore-alexstrazsa] Officer (We do see the forum reply but you will get a faster reply with a real id or whisper in game.Shenrøn3 Sep 15
Sep 15 <Straight Outta Maelstrom> LF Raiders Straight Outta Maelstrom is looking for new blood! We are looking for consistent raiders that want to start doing progression. Its a small server, so we like to make sure we are all close. If you want a friendly atmosphere, good times, and people who make you a better player. Welcome home. Please be at least Kil'jaeden Heroic ready, after that we can hold tryouts and everything once I get your information. Hope to see you out there!Razaketh0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Calling all Terokkar Veterans Hello all. As the title implies, this post is with the sole intent of pulling out of the woodworks any Terokkar players who have been around since what I would consider "The golden era" of Terokkar, which comprises the totality of Lich King and early Cataclysm imo. Around this time, the server was at its peak in terms of activity and solidarity among the community and was just all around flourishing to the extent that it could for a server that has clearly always been below average in respect to anything PvE or PvP related. Despite the lack of anything brilliant emerging from the server in that regard, it compensated for that with what I felt was a fantastic (though not without it flaws) community that did the best with what it had. I cultivated unforgettable memories with the people I had the pleasure to get to know on this obscure server, and it pains me to see upon returning from a couple year hiatus that it's regressed to such a hollow shell of it's former glory. So, in an attempt to alleviate my woes, I'm hoping I can reconnect with anyone I may have lost touch with and hopefully reminiscence on what was, as well as share memories with people who were around then but I didn't get a chance to ever know. So please, feel free to chime in for those of you who are in the same boat as me with the server. Btw, I apologize for the sappy nature of this post to anyone who may not harbor the same sort of feelings towards the server that I do. I'm sure my post is going to be mildly cringe worthy for those of you who fall into this category, but that's ok.Reckage7 Sep 15
Sep 7 <Exotic Raid Plan> 5/9M Recruiting <Exotic Raid Plan> Progression: 5/9M Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8PM-10:30PM EST with Heroic clears Sunday 8PM EST. We are looking for dedicated players who like to push content in a semi-hardcore enviroment. if you are interested please D.M me on discord !Qts <3#5978 or add me on btag Qts#1617 with a link to your logs. We are currently looking for DPS (with offspec tank/heals is a plus) Prefered classes: Rogue, Druid(tank/heals),Monk(Tank/dps),Warlock, Spriest. but will consider others. Thank you!Qtss0 Sep 7
Aug 18 [A] Mythic Maybe LF competent raiders. Mythic Maybe is a semi-hardcore raiding guild at 9/9 N, 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras and are looking for competent players to fill up our heroic/mythic progression group. Our raid times are Tues/Wedn/Thurs from 8:30pm-11:30pm server time or Central US time. We would prefer the following classes/specs to apply for the progression group but any and all who strive for seeing current content and like to min/max their toons are more than welcome to apply as well. Tanks: Prot Pally Prot Warrior Guardian Druid Brewmaster MonkHealers: Holy Pally Resto Shammy Resto DruidDPS: Arms/Fury Warrior Shadow Priest Any Warlock Any Rogue Havoc DH Balance DruidEasiest way to apply would be to message one of the officers on Blizzard App. Bigbologna#1443 Angell#1858 Kyurem#1660Thundapaws6 Aug 18
Aug 1 PNK LF Casual Raiders <Post Nerf Kill> is looking for additional raiders interested in very casual raiding. We raid at most 2-3 nights per week - of Tu/Th/Mo - for about 1.5-2.5 hours (~8-10:30p CST) and still manage to maintain reasonably competitive progression. We are currently 1/9H Tomb. We've killed all bosses on Heroic while they were current the whole rest of the expansion (except for Helya - screw her with small raid groups). Attendance is always nonmandatory. We started playing together in BC and most of us that started the guild are still here, so we have very low turnover. Whisper any guild member in game for more information. Thanks!Quackíe0 Aug 1
Jul 31 any pvp guilds on our servers? looking to do rated bgs and whatnot.Motorbreath0 Jul 31
Jul 24 <Logical> of Alexstrasza is recruiting! Logical is a long standing raiding guild made up of experienced, progression focused players. Due to life events among a few members our ranks have thinned and we are seeking to fill our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 10/10 heroic Nighthold. Clearing weekly in a single night and looking to return to mythic once vacancies are filled. When assessing potential raiders, we prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh well with our raiding culture and our well-established camaraderie. We graciously welcome new blood who come to raids fully prepared and are eager to tactically kill bosses. To that end, we have adopted a more efficient raiding experience with fewer hours invested per raid night, yet with more productivity. We research and spend time outside of our raiding hours to progress more quickly during them. RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays: 7:30 PM-10:00 PM CST *We are active on off nights with a wide variety of content and socializing. SERVERS AND FACTION: We are based on the Alliance side of Alexstrasza with Terokkar connected. RECRUITMENT Tanks: Positions are currently filled, but consideration will be given. Heals: Discipline Priest and/or Holy Priest, but consideration will be given to all others. Melee DPS: Havoc Demon Hunter, and Rogues, but consideration will be given to all others. Ranged DPS: Balance Druid, Hunters, Mages, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman and Warlocks. CONTACT INFORMATION: Logical Website: http://logical.guildlaunch.com/ Alaguster - Raid Leader (Btag: Alaguster#1766, Discord: Alaguster#4379) Shotcalla - Performance Officer (Btag: rizzuto#1196, Discord: Shotcolla#9186)Phett1 Jul 24
Jul 23 [H] <My Key Your Carry> Recruiting My Key Your Carry is looking for dedicated raiders for our Mythic Progression roster! Raid times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:30-10:30 cst (server time) Loot system: EPGP Style: Semi-Hardcore Current Progression: 6/10 M - NH 1/9 M - ToS Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking mainly for strong Dps, with a preference for a Mage. All other roles are fairly solidified, however exceptional players across the board are always welcome to try out. Even if we don't have a Mythic Spot for you, we still do heroic and normal runs on weekends, as well as plenty of M+ runs About us: We are a relatively new guild, making a run at Mythic raiding. We set out to prove that not only could we make a semi hardcore, casual raiding guild that tackled high end content; but that it could be done in a low key, relaxed way. We’ve got everything from college students to super moms, rocket scientists to roadies. We do like keeping our raids enjoyable and full of jokes as this is a game, and games are fun! But we're also looking to challenge ourselves, and feel the rush of destroying incredibly tough bosses. That being said, we will be pushing everyone to be the best that they can be. We put a great emphasis on our ability to execute mechanics correctly and cleanly without taking unnecessary damage, all while making sure we're maximizing damage output. We have people who are knowledgeable of several classes and willing to help you sim your character and gear to ensure you're performing at your best. Your ability to take advantage of class utility and help the raid out is always appreciated and noticed. Players who put in the effort and time to be the best they can will be noticed, and earn a spot on our Mythic raid team. While we are pushing for progression raiding, we don't mind any causal players, friends, or family, who may also be looking for a group of fun players to hangout with. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone below: ► Eskison-Alexstrasza ► Kachop-Terokkar ► Morax-Terokkar ► Nemesis-Alexstrasza ► Saltybott-TerokkarSaltybott6 Jul 23
Jul 22 Looking for a new casual guild Hello all! I used to play pretty intensely back in the old days ... all the way to WLK. Then I had to stop because I burned myself out playing too hard and too often. Now I got married and a kid ... I'm back into WoW but I am not going to raid anymore. Takes too much time and effort and no offense ... my kid takes priority over everything. So I was wondering if there's any guilds out there that are family friendly, relaxed, casual, doing occasional pvp or dungeon runs? No issues if the guild does raids as well ... as long as there's no pressure to participate. If there are no such guilds ... is there anyone interested in creating a guild with me? Again basic rules would be: family comes first. We play for fun ... wow is not a job. A few dungeons once in a while ... some BGs ... just mess around, level and have fun. If anyone knows of a guild like this or anyone is interested in creating one ... feel free to email me in game or reply here ... Thanks!Tritonal0 Jul 22
Jul 19 Alchemist to make Vial of the Sands? I have the mats but not the recipe :( I promised my grandson this mount but after opening 44 jars, I am thinking I will never get the recipe, so decided to go this route. If anyone wants to help me out, please let me know. Let me know your fee for this, too. Thanks!Elym0 Jul 19
Jul 17 LF raiding guild Looking to join a much more active/raiding guild than I've been a part of previously. I've been out of any real raiding for quiet a while now, and I think now is a good time to change that. More than that, I'm looking for an active/social guild that I can be a part of and contribute. Outside of raiding, it's playing with friends that I have always enjoyed the most about the game. I have a 110 of every class, so I'm pretty flexible. I'm not expecting to be recruited and thrown right onto a raid team, and that's cool. Gotta earn that spot. Thanks for any and all consideration.Evee2 Jul 17
Jul 16 High Level Tomb BoE Gear How would one go about unloading a high level heroic titanforged drop other than just posting it in the AH every second day? One does not simply sell high level BOE's... Is it worth it to transfer a character and place it in a more lucrative market? Any suggestions are much appreciated.Albaddon0 Jul 16
Jul 14 ONYX VS. MYST decades?.... let's get our grip on... kinda like an anniversay thing... we do wargmes 10vs10... we all hop on curse this is when we used9 to have a playground that we called our own... this is when we had a time when we all went at it in 2006.... how about a reunion? six the hustleMiraclle12 Jul 14
Jul 12 H <Google IT> Recruiting <Google It> Raid 2 times a week Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:00-12:00 pm Server time. Looking for players to progress in H ToS, Hunter and Rouge needed as well as other's. We also Run mythic+ and dungeon runs, Whisper for info Btag @Sxooby#1557Priestitùte3 Jul 12
Jul 7 "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla days Anyone around from "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla? Limeaide? Serafin? Pwned? Kagark? Just got back playing Wow have not played since Vanilla. Was a holy priest named Evilbeotch back then. Was wondering if any of the old guild mates were still around?Holyguacmole7 Jul 7
Jul 1 [A] <Chaos Crusaders> Recruiting [A] <Chaos Crusaders> - Alexstrasza/Terokkar US We are a casual raiding guild looking to add more raiders to our core group for Tomb of Sargeras. We aim to make raiding fun and rewarding without too much pressure. We are looking for team oriented players with an open sense of humor. In addition to raiding we do achievement runs, Mythic+, weekly quests, and group for WQs. If you're looking for a more laid back raid setting, consider Chaos Crusaders! Raid Times: Wed/Sun 6:45pm - 10:30 CST Current Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH Current Recruitment Needs: -Ranged DPS (Hunter, Ele Shaman) Tanks (open consideration for all classes), Melee DPS (Rogue, Paladin, Demon Hunter) -Not listed? We are always open to consider awesome players of all classes/specs! Additional raid info: - Flasks, pots, food, gems, and enchants are provided through contributions from raiders and officers - Masterloot on tier bosses and progression. Personal loot for farm bosses and non-tier. Although we are a casual raid guild we kindly ask you be: - Over 18 - Able to communicate in Discord - Able to commit to raid times and maintain at least 80% attendance - Willing to study up on your class - Willing to take raid directions and learn fights If you have any other questions feel free to contact us! Recruitment Contacts: - Btag: Sofer#1502, OrlyAurelie#1794, Nedmund#1680 - Discord: Sofer#7209, OrlyAurelie#1592, Nedmund#8639 Edited - Updated recruiting infoAurelie8 Jul 1
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 12 (A) How to meet players? I'm trying to play this like a social game but man is it quiet. I assume I'm missing something. Any and all help is appreciated.Lento1 Jun 12
Jun 9 Nostalgia Post Happened by these parts again and noticed Ramdorpser shared some of his old screenshots and pictures, figured I'd do the same. http://imgur.com/a/I41FnKirth1 Jun 9
Jun 7 Any Myst or C5NT Still Around? Any of you guys still around??Ghostt2 Jun 7
Jun 6 [H] Knights of Camelot - Fresh Guild Knights of Camelot, or KoC... or another word for short prides ourselves on being a raid group that governs ourselves. We attempt to have no true guild leader in exchange for the core raiding group to act as a tribunal to prevent any power hungry officers and to easily allow our incoming family to prosper. We are all currently AoTC holding raiders and are looking to expand our core for the next content. We need everything. If you want more information just /who us and see who is on. We use discord for communication.Kália2 Jun 6
May 31 Ele/Resto Shaman LF Mythic Raid Group/Guild iLvl 907 Shaman: Ele Main, Resto off. - Looking to join guild or steady raid group, working on Mythic Progression. Who are also interested in progressing through ToS. - Flexible schedule for raid nights. - Currently clearing Heroic NH weekly and M+10. - Want to progress to the next level of difficulty to continue challenging myself. Past significant raiding milestones: - Progression through SoO as Warrior Main Tank on Rexxar. - Progression through Firelands as Hunter on Rexxar. - Progression through all of Burning Crusade as Hunter on Rexxar. (top dps in guild) - Alliance second Illidan kill on Rexxar. - Alliance first Archimonde kill on Rexxar. ps: Working on Destro Lock as Alt during down time.Orbwalker0 May 31
May 25 [A] Do social/casual guilds exist? I'm sorry if my bluntness offends but figured pure honesty is more efficient and who likes wasting time right? - I'm only interested in a casual/social guild - I have no care for raiding...at all. I quest, I level, I do dungeons, I sometimes enjoy the random BG that's my play in a nutshell. - So if I'm not raiding why do I want a decent guild? Well though its not required (if I must play solo I'll play solo) its definitely more fun to have people to joke with , perhaps participate in a dungeon with, help out with a quest maybe, etc. -- in other words you know that whole "MMO" thing to an "MMORPG" game... :) - What do I ask of a guild? First rule above all else -- please don't be jerks or power/ego tripping guild officers. Its a game. Recognize that. We are here on our own time, for fun and some escapism of our daily issues and stresses. I have a job already, for that job I already have a boss. (but hey if you want to pay me more than he does..I'll answer to you more diligently than you ever imagined a guild member would!) - The only other thing....be lenient on the activity thing .... I may not play for 3 weeks in a row , don't kick me for having a life outside of playing a computer game please (that always cracks me up in any guild with any game...ESPECIALLY because I don't join hard core guilds - its like the GM is saying "HUMPF! How dare you do something else with your spare time than play a computer game every day without breaks!")... Anyway so what do I offer.... besides my glowing personality and insightful wisdom? Well though I'm honest to a fault .... Its only to be upfront not to be a jerk believe it or not. If you want honest people ...hello then :) I like joking around too humor is a big deal to me on my spare time no matter what I'm doing -- hanging with friends, family, going out with them somewhere, playing games...unwinding is about not taking things so darn serious all the time. Finally -- you help me I help you that's how I roll. A guild that's cool and good...I donate to the GB regularly, help members, basically I try to participate*... (*) I reserve the right to NOT participate 100% all the time though . :) That's my spin... You can reply here if you'd like...but I'll see it faster if you shoot an in-game email. ThanksDredaeus0 May 25
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 5 <Sequel> Recruitment! Hello! We are <Sequel> on Alexstrasza (cross-realm with Terokkar, PVE, Alliance), seeking like-minded players to join us for raiding and more! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 7/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge Recruitment Needs: One of our tanks is taking a break from the game soon, so we have 1 main tank position open (non-paladin), as well as positions available for any exception DPS. Preferred classes: Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk Blood or Frost Death Knight Mage Any DPS with strong tank or heal OS Will do cross-realm trials in Heroic clears. What we offer: - Efficient Raids: Time is money, friend! We push current content as much as possible, but on a casual 6 hour/week schedule. - Positive Atmosphere: Raiding should be fun! We like raiding, and we like raiding together. We are looking for others who want the same. - Fun Activities: There is more to WoW than progression raiding! We also love mythic keystones, casual alt raids, the occasional transmog contest and a bit of PvP. What we need from you: - Attendance: With our limited raid time per week, it is very important that our raiders have good attendance. We do understand that life happens, but we would like advance notice whenever possible for absences. - Preparedness: Come to raid prepared with fights researched and consumables ready to go. - Addons/Voice: Discord is required to raid with us. We also make use of DBM/Bigwigs and Exorsus Raid Tools. Interested? Questions? Please contact one of us on Bnet, we would love to talk to you: Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Raid Leader: Velfi - Cytochrome#1929 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast0 May 5
May 2 Looking for a Mythic+ Group I'm a big fan of Preach, and one of the things he always suggests for end game content is to find a group (a guild, specifically, but a group will work). So is there anyone interested in forming a semi-permanent mythic+ group and saying goodbye to the PUG life? I'm fairly new to this content, and only got my first +2 keystone the other night (Maw of Souls :D). However, I am very excited about learning the dungeons and pushing myself to new levels of gameplay performance.Arremes0 May 2
Apr 30 Anybody from Catalyst? From the Wotlk and cataxlysm days? This is the mage Immortal, just wondering if anyone is still around. I know alot of us have realm xferred to Zul,JinGullibar4 Apr 30
Apr 29 Texasrengar-Alexstraza what not to do Texasrengar-Alexstraza, you spent your time stealing portals you didn't summon. That sucks. Go ruin some other gamer's experience.Kaplanka0 Apr 29
Apr 25 <Contingency> Mythic Recruitment Contingency has decided to no longer keep raiding at this time. Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the years. ~ DivrDivr9 Apr 25
Apr 21 N/A .Nedmund0 Apr 21
Apr 13 <Sequel> Recruitment! Hello! We are <Sequel> on Alexstrasza (cross-realm with Terokkar, PVE, Alliance), seeking like-minded players to join us for raiding and more! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 4/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge Recruitment Needs: One of our tanks is taking a break from the game soon, so we have 1 main tank position open (non-paladin), as well as positions available for any exception DPS. Preferred classes: Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk Blood or Frost Death Knight Mage Any DPS with strong tank or heal OS Will do cross-realm trials in Heroic clears. What we offer: - Efficient Raids: Time is money, friend! We push current content as much as possible, but on a casual 6 hour/week schedule. - Positive Atmosphere: Raiding should be fun! We like raiding, and we like raiding together. We are looking for others who want the same. - Fun Activities: There is more to WoW than progression raiding! We also love mythic keystones, casual alt raids, the occasional transmog contest and a bit of PvP. What we need from you: - Attendance: With our limited raid time per week, it is very important that our raiders have good attendance. We do understand that life happens, but we would like advance notice whenever possible for absences. - Preparedness: Come to raid prepared with fights researched and consumables ready to go. - Addons/Voice: Discord is required to raid with us. We also make use of DBM/Bigwigs and Exorsus Raid Tools. Interested? Questions? Please contact one of us on Bnet, we would love to talk to you: Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Raid Leader: Velfi - Cytochrome#1929 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast0 Apr 13
Mar 24 <Sequel> Recruitment Hello! We are <Sequel> on Alexstrasza (cross-realm with Terokkar, PVE, Alliance), seeking like-minded players to join us for raiding and more! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 3/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge 3/3 H Trial of Valor Recruitment Needs: Mage Frost Death Knight Havoc Demon Hunter Any exceptional DPS, Melee spots available! Minimum Requirements: 885+ ilvl 40+ Artifact Traits What we offer: - Efficient Raids: Time is money, friend! We push current content as much as possible, but on a casual 6 hour/week schedule. - Positive Atmosphere: Raiding should be fun! We like raiding, and we like raiding together. We are looking for others who want the same. - Fun Activities: There is more to WoW than progression raiding! We also love mythic keystones, casual alt raids, the occasional transmog contest and a bit of PvP. What we need from you: - Attendance: With our limited raid time per week, it is very important that our raiders have good attendance. We do understand that life happens, but we would like advance notice whenever possible for absences. - Preparedness: Come to raid prepared with fights researched and consumables ready to go. - Addons/Voice: Discord is required to raid with us. We also make use of DBM/Bigwigs and Exorsus Raid Tools. Interested? Questions? Please contact one of us on Bnet, we would love to talk to you: Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Raid Leader: Velfi - Cytochrome#1929 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast2 Mar 24
Mar 22 <Agents of Change> Heading into Nighthold Agents of Change - Alexstrasza 4/7M, 3/3H a long-standing raiding guild, is looking for exceptional players for our Tues/Wed/Thrus raids. 7pm server. We also offer a weekend group for alts or those who prefer to be a part of a more casual group. Friendly guild with low turnover. We expect raiders to maintain good attendance and be prepared for whichever encounters we'll be working on that evening. Applicants should be over 18 with the ability to quickly grasp boss mechanics and maximize output while minimizing damage taken. Mumble, with the ability and willingness to communicate is required. If you love to raid and are looking for a fun, but progression-oriented team please add me (Kyleena#1790) and I'll be happy to talk with you. If I am not available, feel free to check with any of our officers for more details: (GM) Lacei (Lace#1242), Shamner, Darie, or Bull Our weekend runs have both alts and mains. You're welcome to join us and check out the group dynamic before joining. http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/Bull11 Mar 22
Mar 22 5/10 heroic NH guild lf DPS for progression The Tulkas is now recruiting for legion raiding, PVE and PVP, we do it all. Raid times are Tues/Fri 7pm-10pm server timer. 5/10 heroic NH. Mature environment and Teamspeak communications. If interested please contact Pisk.Pisk0 Mar 22
Mar 16 Looking for horde heroic nighthold guild Two veteran players looking for a heroic raiding guild. We've been around forever, pretty chill guys. We have been playing since vanilla. My frost dk friend is 901 ilvl and I'm 905 ilvl. We know all the fights and are 8/10h. If any guilds are interested or if anyone knows of any guilds please reply to this post or message me in game. Thank you.Rhaegár1 Mar 16
Mar 13 <Sequel> Recruitment! Hello! We are <Sequel> on Alexstrasza (cross-realm with Terokkar, PVE, Alliance), seeking like-minded players to join us for raiding and more! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 3/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge 3/3 H Trial of Valor Recruitment Needs: Mage Frost Death Knight Havoc Demon Hunter Any exceptional DPS, Melee spots available! Minimum Requirements: 885+ ilvl 40+ Artifact Traits What we offer: - Efficient Raids: Time is money, friend! We push current content as much as possible, but on a casual 6 hour/week schedule. - Positive Atmosphere: Raiding should be fun! We like raiding, and we like raiding together. We are looking for others who want the same. - Fun Activities: There is more to WoW than progression raiding! We also love mythic keystones, casual alt raids, the occasional transmog contest and a bit of PvP. What we need from you: - Attendance: With our limited raid time per week, it is very important that our raiders have good attendance. We do understand that life happens, but we would like advance notice whenever possible for absences. - Preparedness: Come to raid prepared with fights researched and consumables ready to go. - Addons/Voice: Discord is required to raid with us. We also make use of DBM/Bigwigs and Exorsus Raid Tools. Interested? Questions? Please contact one of us on Bnet, we would love to talk to you: Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Raid Leader: Velfi - Cytochrome#1929 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast0 Mar 13
Mar 10 Selling Nightbane runs - Come get your mount! Only Terokkar or Alextraza. 100k Pay upfront. If you dont get the mount, your full costs are returned. No BS, just good ol' fashioned WoW. We normally run between 7-10pm Server. PST if you are interested.Skewp0 Mar 10
Mar 2 Weekend guild recruiting awoken semi-hardcore raiding guild is recruiting members for progression 10/10N NH 5/10H NH we are looking for ranged dps high priority and we ran Friday sat and sunday 9pm CST - 12pm CSTKàrmà0 Mar 2
Mar 2 <Sequel> Recruitment! Hello everyone! We are <Sequel> on Alexstrasza (PVE, Alliance). One of our tanks unfortunately had to stop playing due to real life, and so we are recruiting a main tank for our progression through Mythic Nighthold and beyond! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 3/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 H Trial of Valor If you are a tank and are looking for a tight-knit group of friends who also love time-efficient progression-raiding and mythic+ dungeons, contact one of us, we would love to talk to you! Raid Leader: Velphi - Cytochrome#1929 (Btag) Swirly#1379 (Discord) Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast0 Mar 2
Feb 28 Pls leave Alexstraza u r not welcome here lol byeGannaslol19 Feb 28
Feb 24 Zafirah Recruiting Zafirah, one of the oldest guilds on the server, is recruiting mature players for Nighthold progression. We are 10/10 normal; 4/10 heroic. Looking for dps and healers. Pst in game: Vodod Illayia JackstrawJackstraw0 Feb 24
Feb 23 Burn the Fleet Recruiting DPS BTF is currently looking for dps to fill our roster. We are pretty casual. Raids Tues/Sun 8-10 server. We are in need of a mixture of range and melee so pretty much all are welcome. Currently 3/10 N Nighthold and don't mind helping to gear and teach newer players that want to see the real content instead of the crap Blizz shoves down everyone's throat in LFR. Although a casual guild, we would also like to eventually find enough members to have some fun with mythic raid content as well. A little more about us: A number of us have been playing since Vanilla and have top 50 experience in past content. We have been playing together since WotLK, with the exception of an extended break in WoD. If this seems like your thing, please feel free to send me a message in game or add my battle tag (Pure#1878)Pùrê2 Feb 23
Feb 23 <Sequel> Recruitment! Hello everyone! We are <Sequel> on Alexstrasza (PVE, Alliance). One of our tanks unfortunately had to stop playing due to real life, and so we are recruiting a main tank for our progression through Mythic Nighthold and beyond! Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11 PM CST (server time) Current Progression: 1/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 H Trial of Valor If you are a tank and are looking for a tight-knit group of friends who also love time-efficient progression-raiding and mythic+ dungeons, contact one of us, we would love to talk to you! Raid Leader: Velphi - Cytochrome#1929 (Btag) Swirly#1379 (Discord) Recruitment Officer: Idotfast - Idot#1228 Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816Idotfast0 Feb 23
Feb 16 871 Elemental Shaman LF Guild Available Monday-Friday 7-9 PM server or weekends anytime 6/10 exp Normal NH Just got into Legion month ago. Have studied fights. Would like to progress through Heroic.Flimsyprune0 Feb 16
Feb 14 [A] Looking for laid back guild I have a character in a guild already on this server and they are decent people, so if I get nothing after a week or so I'll just join this toon that guild.... But I like options, I like seeing different folks in game, etc.... Looking for fun guild, no jerks, no power tripping officers or GMs (its a game dude...just a game...) lenient policy as far as if I can't log in for 2-3 weeks at a time I don't get kicked for that alone (hey you know the drill Life first, WoW second). I don't do progression raiding anymore, these days just like having a guild that cracks some jokes or just friendly conversation while leveling, runs dungeons together, helps each other out, etc.... and only other thing please don't have a stupid name. Sorry its one massive OCD-ish thing I have with guilds, I can't join a guild with a dumb name. Its gotta sound cool or be very funny. Later. Thanks for reading.Ciriana2 Feb 14