Alexstrasza and Terokkar

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 27 [A] Agents of Change is recruiting! (1M, 11H) Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild in its 9th year of raiding together. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude. We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes. We go out of our way to make new members feel at home, appreciated, and a contributing factor in the guild (after a very brief, but at times hazardous, some might say even dangerous, hazing period). Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year with two raid groups. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00 - 9:30pm server (on a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent) and our alt group runs Sunday from 7:00 - 9:30pm server. If you are looking for a group that values friendship above loot, apply at: http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment If you have any questions, please talk to Lacei, Aerox, Furtheron, Slingzlight, or Darie. If you'd like to see what type of group we are, I can also stream us for a night or two. You can also reach me at Aerox#11917 or Lacei at Lace#1242.Aerox12 Mar 27
Mar 17 Impending Darkness is Recruiting! (Alliance) Hi there! If you're reading this it means you might be looking for a guild to join! My name is Healsprocket and I am the GM of the Alliance-based guild on Alexstrasza and Terokkar. Here is what we are looking for: General Players: Any level of casual PVE player wanting to just have a guild to level in. Any level of casual PVP player wanting to just have a guild to level in.Legion Raiding: For Normal, we are looking to have all roles. 930+. For Heroic, we are looking to have all roles. 935+ and have Discord mandatory.Battle for Azeroth Raiding: For those who wish to continue into BfA and raid, those who raided in Legion get first priority. We welcome everyone and are looking to finish building up our raid roster, so don't be shy if you want to raid.What we do: Raiding Mythic+ (+18 is our highest so far) Leveling World Content Casual PVP PVP-- If you are interested in starting up PVP and wanting a guild to do it in, chat with Healsprocket-Alexstrasza to set something up.We welcome all ages and experiences. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Healsprocket-Alexstrasza via ingame mail or whisper. Thanks so much and have a great gaming experience!Healsprocket0 Mar 17
Mar 16 (A) Elysium Bound is recruiting! Elysium Bound is now recruiting! We're an old guild, starting over again with a brand new raid team! We're currently looking for people to burn through the rest of Legion with, and to dive right into BFA afterwards. We're recruiting all forms of DPS. Would love a warlock and would love any DPS with viable offspecs. So if you enjoy killing things and/or healing part time/tanking part time, we'd be happy to have you! We understand that it's the tail end of an expansion, and recruiting isn't easy. We have the bare bones of a raid group right now, so it will take some time to get the group into Antorus, but we're hoping to get right into heroic and get some people AOTC if they don't already have it. All our current leads have AOTC, but it's not required for anyone else. Neither is gear. You don't have to be geared to the teeth to join us, as we are all happy to help you gear up. As long as you're willing to put in the work, we're willing to help. We run lots of mythic + keystones during the week, and fill up our downtime with plenty of transmog fun runs. Once things get going, our Murder Queen will be putting together a rated battleground group, so if you're more interested in PVP than PVE, we have something for you, too. We're a social guild, looking for social members as well as raiders. We want you to be involved, and we want you to have fun! Keep in mind though, this is a fairly adult oriented guild, so we're definitely looking for people 18+. We do have an active Discord as well, to keep in touch out of game. Once we have enough people to start Antorus, we will be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8pm - 10pm ST, with the option of extending it an additional hour if things are going well. If we need another night to clean things up, we'll tack on Monday night at the end of the week. You can add myself or our GM to battlenet if you have any questions! If you'd like to find us in game, search the guild for any of our officers: Favriellé (GM) (Cole#1613) Umbran (Exo #11897) Oryum Aisia (Araxiah#1512) Thank you for your interest! Hope to hear from you soon!Umbran2 Mar 16
Mar 7 Any good ol day Alexstraszians? Talking about Vanilla and BC days. Ironforge Army, Channel Five News team, Onyx, Tribulation, invictus, Five Rings, Lords of Alexstrazsa, Valorous. etc. -DacronCrixes80 Mar 7
Mar 4 [H] <No Guts No Glory> Currently 11/11h and 1/11m running 2 raid teams 1 pvp (Rated Bgs), and a second pvp team coming soon! We are very active and friendly with lots of guildies posting LFG/LFM for Keystones/heroics/WQ/Farming, ect!. We are looking for players of all types/roles however we are in need of healers and tanks for both of our current raid teams. Raid times for team 1 Sat/Sun 7-9:30pm server time. Team 2 tues/wed 7:30-9:30 server time. Pvp team currently groups up thurs/fri @ 7:30pm server time. For any questions or if you are interested please contact myself or jeesoo, fuugoo, dkangle, holydeuce, or anyone you can find online at the time! Hope to see you in-game!Hint0 Mar 4
Mar 4 [H] <No Guts No Glory> Currently 11/11h and 1/11m running 2 raid teams 1 pvp (Rated Bgs), and a second pvp team coming soon! We are very active and friendly with lots of guildies posting LFG/LFM for Keystones/heroics/WQ/Farming, ect!. We are looking for players of all types/roles however we are in need of healers and tanks for both of our current raid teams. Raid times for team 1 Sat/Sun 7-9:30pm server time. Team 2 tues/wed 7:30-9:30pm server time. Pvp team currently groups up thurs/fri @ 7:30pm server time. For any questions or if you are interested please contact myself or jeesoo, fuugoo, dkangle, holydeuce, or anyone you can find online at the time! Hope to see you in-game!Hint0 Mar 4
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 27 < Repeat Offenders > 8/11 H We are currently recruiting weekend raiders for heroic progression to finish raid tier. in need of Healers and Ranged dps. We are a friendly guild with a laid back raid environment. Contact Furvus in game or on Battletag Furvus#11511Furvus0 Feb 27
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 14 [A] <Legalizè Peacebloom> LF Raiders .Frostmournë0 Feb 14
Feb 8 <Rising Phoenix> 11/11h [A] <Rising Phoenix> is looking to add a reliable healer possibly two and some dps to expand our core team for mythic progression and on to BFA. We are drama free and provide pots and flasks! Our raid times are 8pm to 10pm EST Tuesday and Wednesday. If interested you can contact me btag wildrage#15719Elricck1 Feb 8
Feb 6 LF PVP guild Any PVP guilds on Alextraza? Just got back in the game and Looking to join RBG's with my alt. Thanks in advance!Valdog0 Feb 6
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 30 Calling all Terokkar Veterans Hello all. As the title implies, this post is with the sole intent of pulling out of the woodworks any Terokkar players who have been around since what I would consider "The golden era" of Terokkar, which comprises the totality of Lich King and early Cataclysm imo. Around this time, the server was at its peak in terms of activity and solidarity among the community and was just all around flourishing to the extent that it could for a server that has clearly always been below average in respect to anything PvE or PvP related. Despite the lack of anything brilliant emerging from the server in that regard, it compensated for that with what I felt was a fantastic (though not without it flaws) community that did the best with what it had. I cultivated unforgettable memories with the people I had the pleasure to get to know on this obscure server, and it pains me to see upon returning from a couple year hiatus that it's regressed to such a hollow shell of it's former glory. So, in an attempt to alleviate my woes, I'm hoping I can reconnect with anyone I may have lost touch with and hopefully reminiscence on what was, as well as share memories with people who were around then but I didn't get a chance to ever know. So please, feel free to chime in for those of you who are in the same boat as me with the server. Btw, I apologize for the sappy nature of this post to anyone who may not harbor the same sort of feelings towards the server that I do. I'm sure my post is going to be mildly cringe worthy for those of you who fall into this category, but that's ok.Reckage12 Jan 30
Jan 21 (H) <No Guts No Glory> <Friendly, Active, Helpful, Team Oriented, Drama Free> <NGNG> is a recently returned guild from the burning crusade expansion. Looking to grow our community once again, and has just turned a little over a year old since it became active in late 2016! Though the majority of us are casuals, our goal in this expansion is to make steady progress on difficult high end content. While raiding is our main focus, we also dabble in RBGs and regularly push mythic keystones. We even have a handful of dedicated pet battlers! Whatever part of WoW you're interested in, we will likely have something for you. In the raiding scene, we are currently 1/11M 11/11H in Antorus, and are now making a push to form a consistent 20-man group to continue progressing in mythic. We are primarily recruiting Dps, preferably a Beast Master Hunter or any other ranged. That being said, we are flexible and will certainly consider any exceptional player that demonstrates their willingness to learn and excel. The raiding atmosphere and the guild in general is very laid back. People tend to horse around on farm nights, and like to hang out on our discord server, where most are willing to help newer members with gear suggestions, achievements, dungeon runs, gems/enchants ect. Heroic/Mythic Antorus Fri/Sat 7-9:30pm (Server Time) Normal Antorus Sunday 7-9:30pm (Server TIme) Rated BGs Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30pm (Server Time) If you have any questions feel free to contact our GM[Hent-Alexstrasza], or one of our Co-GMs [Jeesoo-Alexstrasza] [Fuugoo-Terokkar] [Dkangelz-Alexstrasza].Hent0 Jan 21
Jan 21 Tank/Heals LF Guild Hey there people, Just gonna drop this here and see how it goes. I'm looking for a new realm, awesome guild, and good people. Mostly tanked this expansion and look to continue doing that. Main is 953 5/11H Bear and healer is a 942 MW monk. Still working on that AoTC, but have achieved it every other raid this expansion. Looking to continue progression while enjoying what's left of Legion with good, fun, awesome people and looking forward to the next xpac. I prefer Horde, though am not entirely opposed to going Alliance, but the mojo has to be right. Anyone interested, feel free to hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Bones#1734Bigdaddyxxl0 Jan 21
Jan 19 [H] Banshee's Vanguard is recruiting! <Banshees Vanguard> is a new guild whose main focus will be running heroic raids. Currently, we're 11/11 normal and will be starting heroic soon. We're a pretty laid back group of people who want a fun raiding atmosphere with friends. That's not to say we don't want to progress quickly, but having a good time is our utmost priority! We are currently looking to fill all roles and not too picky with gear (for now). We want to form our core raiding team soon and gear up those who need help. If you're a fresh 110 and want to try raiding, by all means, send me a whisper and we'll see what we can do. Our members are very friendly and eager to help each other out. To be specific, we need a bunch of DPS. Our raid times are pretty flexible with most of our raids taking place on Friday/Saturday around 7 pm server time. If you have any questions feel free to send a whisper or in-game mail to: Kethahl, Lowind, or KoldKitty.Kethahl2 Jan 19
Jan 9 <Dreadscale Raiders> - Hardcore PvE Guild Greetings to all Terokkar and Alexstrasza players. My name is Throkkar, and I'm the guild leader for the new <Dreadscale Raiders> guild. I'm posting here because I've been told countless times that nobody really goes to the Guild Recruitment forums and channels to find a new guild even though that's what those things were designed for. Anywho... <Dreadscale Raiders> is a new hardcore PVE guild looking to grow our roster with active players. Our mission is to provide a fun and active community to our members. We're trying to bring back some of the more traditional systems to the new WoW era. Our gatherers gather, our crafters craft, and our raiders raid. We all work together as a unit in order to achieve our goals, and we have fun on days when things aren't as serious. When things do get serious, we do things a little differently, such as having a DKP loot system to ensure our raiders are upgraded accordingly. We're recruiting 18+ players of any level, class, or role. If you're not 110, you'll have help getting to that point, especially with the new leveling system being introduced in Patch 7.3.5. If you're undergeared, we can help get you geared. We'll offer that privilege to you if you're willing to give it your all. We'll have events almost every day to ensure guild members get their daily rewards from the weekly events, as well as making sure we stick together to make sure we're getting the best that this game has to offer. If you're interested, our application form is at http://dreadscaleraiders.enjin.com/recruitment - It should take about 10-15 minutes to fill. We hope to see you raiding with us during the final patch of the expansion.Throkkar0 Jan 9
Jan 6 Arcanum Recruiting for Casual Raid The topic says it all. We are a Horde Guild. We are a group of mostly real life friends that primarily raid Tuesday night 8ish PM server time to 11 PM. Its mainly one night. We were doing two nights of raiding but it became harder for everyone to carve out time for a 2nd night. We are 4/9 Heroic Tomb. We stalled for a bit due to some people taking a break from raiding/WOW. We could definitely use a few more DPS with off heals/tank to prop up our raid. We have a good core group of guys that are geared through mythics and heroic TOMB. Truthfully, we are a pretty laid back group that likes the competitive nature of raiding and doing keystone with a little bit pvp from time to time. Many of us server transferred over the last year from Tichondrius. When we raid we primarily divide loot up based on the need of the raid versus gear already equipped. We try to make it as fair as possible prioritizing what we may be lacking. Send Famine, Gulline, or Yaas a tell in game if you are interested. Shoot even if you aren't interested in raiding come play and run some mythics with us. We could always use more active people. Message one of us if you have questions. Final Note-we aren't looking for specific classes but we could use these DPS classes-Demon Hunter, Death Knight, and Priest. Any hybrid class would help if you have the potential for off tank or off heals.Famine1 Jan 6
Jan 5 delete deleteSamydude6 Jan 5
Dec 29 Missing Soulkeepers Missing Soulkeepers - An old shout out to the Soulkeepers! I was Dustwallow/Azuremyst. Looking for old friends like Crystaleigh and Askerlon, etc. If you know these peeps let me know :)Dynamics0 Dec 29
Dec 24 "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla days Anyone around from "Is a living Legend" from Vanilla? Limeaide? Serafin? Pwned? Kagark? Just got back playing Wow have not played since Vanilla. Was a holy priest named Evilbeotch back then. Was wondering if any of the old guild mates were still around?Holyguacmole8 Dec 24
Dec 16 Greetings A&T With todays announcement of the new races I decided to make this realm group my home for them when I unlock them. Just wanted to say hi.Nefram2 Dec 16
Dec 7 Our Server Have we merged with Stormrage?Kuvia3 Dec 7
Dec 7 <Exotic Raid Plan> 5/9M Recruiting <Exotic Raid Plan> Progression: 5/9M Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8PM-10:30PM EST with Heroic clears Sunday 8PM EST. We are looking for dedicated players who like to push content in a semi-hardcore enviroment. if you are interested please D.M me on discord !Qts <3#5978 or add me on btag Qts#1617 with a link to your logs. We are currently looking for DPS (with offspec tank/heals is a plus) Prefered classes: Rogue, Druid(tank/heals),Monk(Tank/dps),Warlock, Spriest. but will consider others. Thank you!Qtss1 Dec 7
Dec 7 HELP JK no help neededRestriction1 Dec 7
Dec 7 Server Question ok what is the deal with Thrall server players on our server killing our NPC's??? What are Stormrage & Thrall Doing on our server ??Kuvia3 Dec 7
Nov 16 Alexstrasza's Raid Scene is Dying Is there anything that we can do about it?Tyronnus0 Nov 16
Nov 11 Looking for a home... As said i am kind of looking for home to try and raid. I know before you say it or type it depending on how you look at this. I do plan on taking the time to try and gear but I'd like to have an idea of a place that I will be possibly joining to get to know people that i could be joining a few times a week. That being said the other reason why I am posting is because I have not been spammed by invites like i used to have happen on my old server before i decided i wanted to have a fresh start to go with my 2 year hiatus. I do have 2 healers on the server at max level. both need a bit of well gearing... by a bit i mean a lot... However I do have experience healing. more than just lfr. long story short. Let me know if you might be interested in a healer. any size groups preferably not a mythic hard core group. id like to do more normal to heroic sized. I'm used to a 10 man team but i can work with larger. I also can follow instructions. if you want to add me i will gear without using the guild resources (because honestly i didn't earn a thing yet in anything on this server). And then when you say my ilvl is ready i will take the test to see if i fit with the group and if not i will be looking again. But this is my post thank you for reading. ~UndeadUndeadmonkin1 Nov 11
Oct 4 <Straight Outta Maelstrom> LF Raiders Straight Outta Maelstrom is looking for new blood! We are looking for consistent raiders that want to start doing progression. Its a small server, so we like to make sure we are all close. If you want a friendly atmosphere, good times, and people who make you a better player. Welcome home. Please be at least Kil'jaeden Heroic ready, after that we can hold tryouts and everything once I get your information. Hope to see you out there!Razaketh1 Oct 4
Sep 29 Longshot Just wondering if anyone from the old,days remembers me?Treefiddy1 Sep 29
Sep 24 Sertver down now ? I got the boot and now I can't get back into the server. Is everyone down or just me............CRYChopsaw0 Sep 24
Sep 15 <Google IT> recruiting 9/9 N & 8/9 H <Google It> Current Progression: N 9/9, H 8/9 Raid days: Tuesday And Wednesday Raid times: 9pm - 12am (CST) Most importantly, we take all raid progression seriously. We are currently looking for: <DPS Needed> - Mage----------------------- Closed - Warrior---------------------Med - Rogue-----------------------High - Druid Ferel-----------------High - Druid Boom----------------High - Shaman Ele----------------Med - Shaman enh---------------High - Priest------------------------High - Pally-------------------------Med - Hunter----------------------High - Demon Hunter------------Low - Death Knight--------------Med - Monk------------------------High - Warlock---------------------High <Healers Needed> - Holy Priest-----------------High - Disc Priest------------------Closed - Pally-------------------------High - Druid------------------------Closed - Shaman---------------------Closed - Monk------------------------Closed Any other kind of exceptional dps are always welcome to sign up. - Item level 900 + (if not T20 bonus, at least H T19 bonus if it is relevant) - Capable of making the attendance (Non-negotiable) - Coming to raid prepared/Knowing mechanics even when it is explained in raid (Non-negotiable) (If any past parcel is provided it would help) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other than raids, we are fun loving and friendly atmospheric guild. During the non - raid days, we hang out doing mythic + as well as helping other guildies out. We especially enjoy a good sense of humor. If you are interested or have more questions, please message directly or leave a message in mail to [Scoobkaggore-alexstrasza/Sxooby#1557] Officer or [Kagakaggore-alexstrazsa] Officer (We do see the forum reply but you will get a faster reply with a real id or whisper in game.Shenrøn3 Sep 15
Aug 18 [A] Mythic Maybe LF competent raiders. Mythic Maybe is a semi-hardcore raiding guild at 9/9 N, 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras and are looking for competent players to fill up our heroic/mythic progression group. Our raid times are Tues/Wedn/Thurs from 8:30pm-11:30pm server time or Central US time. We would prefer the following classes/specs to apply for the progression group but any and all who strive for seeing current content and like to min/max their toons are more than welcome to apply as well. Tanks: Prot Pally Prot Warrior Guardian Druid Brewmaster MonkHealers: Holy Pally Resto Shammy Resto DruidDPS: Arms/Fury Warrior Shadow Priest Any Warlock Any Rogue Havoc DH Balance DruidEasiest way to apply would be to message one of the officers on Blizzard App. Bigbologna#1443 Angell#1858 Kyurem#1660Thundapaws6 Aug 18
Aug 1 PNK LF Casual Raiders <Post Nerf Kill> is looking for additional raiders interested in very casual raiding. We raid at most 2-3 nights per week - of Tu/Th/Mo - for about 1.5-2.5 hours (~8-10:30p CST) and still manage to maintain reasonably competitive progression. We are currently 1/9H Tomb. We've killed all bosses on Heroic while they were current the whole rest of the expansion (except for Helya - screw her with small raid groups). Attendance is always nonmandatory. We started playing together in BC and most of us that started the guild are still here, so we have very low turnover. Whisper any guild member in game for more information. Thanks!Quackíe0 Aug 1
Jul 31 any pvp guilds on our servers? looking to do rated bgs and whatnot.Motorbreath0 Jul 31
Jul 24 <Logical> of Alexstrasza is recruiting! Logical is a long standing raiding guild made up of experienced, progression focused players. Due to life events among a few members our ranks have thinned and we are seeking to fill our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 10/10 heroic Nighthold. Clearing weekly in a single night and looking to return to mythic once vacancies are filled. When assessing potential raiders, we prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh well with our raiding culture and our well-established camaraderie. We graciously welcome new blood who come to raids fully prepared and are eager to tactically kill bosses. To that end, we have adopted a more efficient raiding experience with fewer hours invested per raid night, yet with more productivity. We research and spend time outside of our raiding hours to progress more quickly during them. RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays: 7:30 PM-10:00 PM CST *We are active on off nights with a wide variety of content and socializing. SERVERS AND FACTION: We are based on the Alliance side of Alexstrasza with Terokkar connected. RECRUITMENT Tanks: Positions are currently filled, but consideration will be given. Heals: Discipline Priest and/or Holy Priest, but consideration will be given to all others. Melee DPS: Havoc Demon Hunter, and Rogues, but consideration will be given to all others. Ranged DPS: Balance Druid, Hunters, Mages, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman and Warlocks. CONTACT INFORMATION: Logical Website: http://logical.guildlaunch.com/ Alaguster - Raid Leader (Btag: Alaguster#1766, Discord: Alaguster#4379) Shotcalla - Performance Officer (Btag: rizzuto#1196, Discord: Shotcolla#9186)Phett1 Jul 24
Jul 23 [H] <My Key Your Carry> Recruiting My Key Your Carry is looking for dedicated raiders for our Mythic Progression roster! Raid times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:30-10:30 cst (server time) Loot system: EPGP Style: Semi-Hardcore Current Progression: 6/10 M - NH 1/9 M - ToS Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking mainly for strong Dps, with a preference for a Mage. All other roles are fairly solidified, however exceptional players across the board are always welcome to try out. Even if we don't have a Mythic Spot for you, we still do heroic and normal runs on weekends, as well as plenty of M+ runs About us: We are a relatively new guild, making a run at Mythic raiding. We set out to prove that not only could we make a semi hardcore, casual raiding guild that tackled high end content; but that it could be done in a low key, relaxed way. We’ve got everything from college students to super moms, rocket scientists to roadies. We do like keeping our raids enjoyable and full of jokes as this is a game, and games are fun! But we're also looking to challenge ourselves, and feel the rush of destroying incredibly tough bosses. That being said, we will be pushing everyone to be the best that they can be. We put a great emphasis on our ability to execute mechanics correctly and cleanly without taking unnecessary damage, all while making sure we're maximizing damage output. We have people who are knowledgeable of several classes and willing to help you sim your character and gear to ensure you're performing at your best. Your ability to take advantage of class utility and help the raid out is always appreciated and noticed. Players who put in the effort and time to be the best they can will be noticed, and earn a spot on our Mythic raid team. While we are pushing for progression raiding, we don't mind any causal players, friends, or family, who may also be looking for a group of fun players to hangout with. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone below: ► Eskison-Alexstrasza ► Kachop-Terokkar ► Morax-Terokkar ► Nemesis-Alexstrasza ► Saltybott-TerokkarSaltybott6 Jul 23
Jul 22 Looking for a new casual guild Hello all! I used to play pretty intensely back in the old days ... all the way to WLK. Then I had to stop because I burned myself out playing too hard and too often. Now I got married and a kid ... I'm back into WoW but I am not going to raid anymore. Takes too much time and effort and no offense ... my kid takes priority over everything. So I was wondering if there's any guilds out there that are family friendly, relaxed, casual, doing occasional pvp or dungeon runs? No issues if the guild does raids as well ... as long as there's no pressure to participate. If there are no such guilds ... is there anyone interested in creating a guild with me? Again basic rules would be: family comes first. We play for fun ... wow is not a job. A few dungeons once in a while ... some BGs ... just mess around, level and have fun. If anyone knows of a guild like this or anyone is interested in creating one ... feel free to email me in game or reply here ... Thanks!Tritonal0 Jul 22
Jul 19 Alchemist to make Vial of the Sands? I have the mats but not the recipe :( I promised my grandson this mount but after opening 44 jars, I am thinking I will never get the recipe, so decided to go this route. If anyone wants to help me out, please let me know. Let me know your fee for this, too. Thanks!Elym0 Jul 19
Jul 17 LF raiding guild Looking to join a much more active/raiding guild than I've been a part of previously. I've been out of any real raiding for quiet a while now, and I think now is a good time to change that. More than that, I'm looking for an active/social guild that I can be a part of and contribute. Outside of raiding, it's playing with friends that I have always enjoyed the most about the game. I have a 110 of every class, so I'm pretty flexible. I'm not expecting to be recruited and thrown right onto a raid team, and that's cool. Gotta earn that spot. Thanks for any and all consideration.Evee2 Jul 17
Jul 16 High Level Tomb BoE Gear How would one go about unloading a high level heroic titanforged drop other than just posting it in the AH every second day? One does not simply sell high level BOE's... Is it worth it to transfer a character and place it in a more lucrative market? Any suggestions are much appreciated.Albaddon0 Jul 16
Jul 14 ONYX VS. MYST decades?.... let's get our grip on... kinda like an anniversay thing... we do wargmes 10vs10... we all hop on curse this is when we used9 to have a playground that we called our own... this is when we had a time when we all went at it in 2006.... how about a reunion? six the hustleMiraclle12 Jul 14
Jul 12 H <Google IT> Recruiting <Google It> Raid 2 times a week Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:00-12:00 pm Server time. Looking for players to progress in H ToS, Hunter and Rouge needed as well as other's. We also Run mythic+ and dungeon runs, Whisper for info Btag @Sxooby#1557Priestitùte3 Jul 12
Jul 1 [A] <Chaos Crusaders> Recruiting [A] <Chaos Crusaders> - Alexstrasza/Terokkar US We are a casual raiding guild looking to add more raiders to our core group for Tomb of Sargeras. We aim to make raiding fun and rewarding without too much pressure. We are looking for team oriented players with an open sense of humor. In addition to raiding we do achievement runs, Mythic+, weekly quests, and group for WQs. If you're looking for a more laid back raid setting, consider Chaos Crusaders! Raid Times: Wed/Sun 6:45pm - 10:30 CST Current Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH Current Recruitment Needs: -Ranged DPS (Hunter, Ele Shaman) Tanks (open consideration for all classes), Melee DPS (Rogue, Paladin, Demon Hunter) -Not listed? We are always open to consider awesome players of all classes/specs! Additional raid info: - Flasks, pots, food, gems, and enchants are provided through contributions from raiders and officers - Masterloot on tier bosses and progression. Personal loot for farm bosses and non-tier. Although we are a casual raid guild we kindly ask you be: - Over 18 - Able to communicate in Discord - Able to commit to raid times and maintain at least 80% attendance - Willing to study up on your class - Willing to take raid directions and learn fights If you have any other questions feel free to contact us! Recruitment Contacts: - Btag: Sofer#1502, OrlyAurelie#1794, Nedmund#1680 - Discord: Sofer#7209, OrlyAurelie#1592, Nedmund#8639 Edited - Updated recruiting infoAurelie8 Jul 1
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 12 (A) How to meet players? I'm trying to play this like a social game but man is it quiet. I assume I'm missing something. Any and all help is appreciated.Lento1 Jun 12
Jun 9 Nostalgia Post Happened by these parts again and noticed Ramdorpser shared some of his old screenshots and pictures, figured I'd do the same. http://imgur.com/a/I41FnKirth1 Jun 9