Altar of Storms, Anetheron, Magtheridon, and Ysondre

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
2d [A] <Regen> 11/11M - 2 day - Recruiting! [A] <Regen> is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras. *Open recruitment in preparation for BFA and Mythic Antorus Farm* We are, however, always looking for exceptional applicants and high parsing DPS regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you believe you'd be a positive addition to our raiding team, we highly encourage you to apply. About <Regen>: <Regen> is a progression oriented guild on the US-Magtheridon server. Formed in Jan of 2011, our founders were united under the belief that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. The members of <Regen> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content. Raid Times: 7 pm - 11 pm (EST) Tuesday 7 pm - 11 pm (EST) Wednesday Invites go out at 6:45 pm (EST) Given the limitations of a 2 day guild we expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Loot is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received. Our Expectations: Our raid core has traditionally been very small and we expect several non-negotiable traits in our aspirants. We're looking for dedicated raiders with extensive raid experience. Every aspirant should be extremely knowledgeable about the class and spec they have chosen. Consumables, gems, enchants, and even professions should be selected to maximize raid performance. Time or cost should not be a determining factor in raid preparation or performance. In addition to dedication, all aspirants should have a strong sense of self-motivation and a desire to be the best. We want individuals who will constantly push themselves, review their shortcomings and find new ways to excel every week. That being said, however, it’s also important to mesh well with the raiding core. We have a team mentality while raiding and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to good teamwork. The ability to take constructive criticism is an absolute must as well. Basically, those people prone to emotional outbursts or deep cutting should think twice before applying, as there is zero tolerance for that here. If <Regen> fits your style of play or you have any questions about recruitment, please fill out an application or contact our officers: ... ... ...Grizznar55 2d
Mar 27 Postponed Postponed for now. ThanksKobrashade2 Mar 27
Mar 16 Looking for old Mag alliance players. Wicked Demise that turned into a ton of different guild names, ATR, etc! I mained on Mag from vanilla but switched in BC, just looking for old friends.Kairie8 Mar 16
Mar 10 Lf Guild! Hello! I'm a returning player. I started leveling on this server with some friends but they've since dropped out. I'm really liking the server but I'm having trouble finding a nice guild to stick with while I level up. I've got a couple of 110s that I'd be willing to transfer over if the guild looks promising. Just looking for anything active and fun for now. :)Felicitty0 Mar 10
Mar 10 LF active guild 952 ret pally. Looking for the following. Active guild that might need a causal back up raider. I like to run old achievements and pvp for fun. Also looking for a mythic plus 15 group to do weekly. Sincerely, CrimefightarCrimefightar0 Mar 10
Mar 3 LF Tank Mythic Raiding <Elysium> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been progressing end-game content for nearly a decade. Our main goal is to clear current tiers at Mythic difficulty. Our raid nights and times are listed below: Wednesday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Sunday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Monday 9:00-Midnight (EST) We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot and is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, and recent loot received. Our voice chat during raids is Mumble. We also have a Discord server to chat and get M+ dungeon groups together. ºWe are currently looking for the following classes/rolesº Deathknight (Tank) or Demonhunter (Tank) or Druid (Tank) or Monk (Tank) or Warrior (Tank) Recruitment is open to exceptional players of any class or spec. Consumables, enchants, gems, and professions are to be maximized to provide optimal raid performance. Raid invites go out at 8:45 pm (EST) For more info or interest in joining Elysium, contact Oldman#1417, Arahinto#1227 and/or Keilania#1585.Cptvulcan0 Mar 3
Mar 2 <CatchPhrase> Horde Raiding Guild Recruitment Hello, <CatchPhrase> is a new guild that has been created due to a previous guild going bust during ToS. There was a lot of burn-out from a good portion of the membership and the guild became very inactive, very quickly. A few of us had gotten together a few months later to create a new guild and rebuild our ranks. So here we are! Our Goals: Currently, we would like to get back into raiding as soon as possible. We'd like to step into Antorus within the next couple of weeks. We are looking for raiders who want to gear up and raid regularly. Eventually, we plan to step into Mythic raiding once we have the numbers. This is our main goal to reach. We also want our guild to be an active one, running Mythic+, do achievement runs, etc... What We Are Looking For: -All Classes & Specs -18+ Only -Availability to raid 3, or 4 times a week -Active participants -Good listeners -People who are willing to research their class/spec as well as raids/boss fights -Level 110, new players welcome as long as you can follow the above ^ Our Leadership: The GM has been playing WoW on & off since Vanilla. She has been raiding since Molten Core. Her previous experience includes being a healing lead of a US 100 Guild as well as raiding a lot in the previous & current content. The RL has been playing WoW since Burning Crusade. He has previous experience raid leading including very recently in Legion for the previous guild that he was a member of. We are no fuss and would like to build a team of people who are dedicated and want to progress for the remaining time we have in Legion and then carry through into BFA together. Our Information: Server: Magtheridon Website: http://catchphrase.shivtr.com/ (we have a mission statement located in the Forums) Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7PM EST - 11PM EST (server time) & Sundays 2PM EST - 6PM EST Contacts: GM - RoboCat#11165 RL - Sideways#1204 Feel free to apply on our website - it is open recruiting, but we'd also like to get to know your background. Alternatively, just talk to one of us and we're more than happy to answer any questions you may have.Kelarie1 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 26 [A] REGEN SALES PAGE! Welcome to the Regen Sales Page! What we are offering: Full Clear Heroic Antorus Personal Loot: 700k Ahead of the Curve Argus the Unmaker: 350k You receive the AoTC achievement, Violet Spellwing Mount, and a chance at both the 940 trinket and Legendary Trinket Fiendish Hellfire Core (Mythic Guldan Mount): 1.5mil Mythic Plus 15: 200k (Scheduled at your convenience!) When will the run take place: Heroic Antorus will begin Sunday, 7:00pm est (4:00pm pst) Heroic Argus will begin Sunday, 9:00pm est (6:00pm pst) Fiendish Hellfire Core will be Sunday 10:00pm est (7:00pm pst) Pricing and Deposit: Full Clear Heroic Antorus on personal loot - 700k Heroic Argus only on personal loot - 350k Fiendish Hellfire Core - 1.5mil We require a 50% deposit (350k/175k) to reserve your spot! This is to prevent both of us from wasting time. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE! If something does come up, contact us and we can reschedule. How will loot work?: All sales will be done on personal loot! For the Heroic full clear raiders will not be loot locked and receive loot as well. If the guild does not need the item - The loot will be offered to the buyers! (95% of loot received by raiders go to buyers) For Heroic Argus Only raiders WILL be loot locked. It will remain on personal so any loot you get is yours! TRINKET CHANCE IS NOT AFFECTED BY OTHER RAIDERS LOOT LOCKOUTS! IT'S LIKE A LEGGO! What we expect from you!: Come have fun! Feel free to talk to us and ask questions! We highly recommend you bring as many Seal of Broken fate as possible (bonus rolls) for an increased chance at loot! The only thing we will ever have you do is stand in a certain area for a few fights. come hang out! Who do I contact to sign up?: Ari#1525Aryii6 Feb 26
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 24 [H] 968 Resto shaman LF Mythic guild. Been playing resto shaman for 12 years. Completed Heroic and I am looking to get into mythic raiding. I am a dedicated player that never misses raids and im looking to join a guild that is not full of cliques and drama free. My battlenet tag is Haberle#1802, im on magtheridon server. you can wow armory Haberle. that is my shaman name.Haberle0 Feb 24
Feb 17 [H] experienced player LFG for BfA Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild on Magtheridon. I play horde and I currently have a shaman, monk, and warrior at 110 on this server. I can raid any day starting 8p EST. I can play any role needed but I can only provide logs for MW monk as that is what I raided with in Legion. If you wish to see logs please DM me or send a letter in game and I will get them to you.Zenstrider1 Feb 17
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 31 Quitting WoW, selling mats for cheap My sub runs out in 13 days. Before then, I'd like to turn all of my stuff into gold that I can give to my friends before I leave. I've already posted a bunch of things on the AH (sorry for crashing the market) but I have too much stuff and not enough time to get rid of it all. Herbs, gems, consumables, etc, take it off of my hands. I'd be fine with 50% of how much they usually go for on the AH. Leave a message here if you want to buy my stuff, I won't be paying enough attention when I do log in to refresh my auctions.Lerrielin0 Jan 31
Jan 25 Transferring - Raiding Guild? Hello all, friend and I are looking to transfer to a different server to find a weekend raiding guild. Are there any out there recruiting? 950 Fury Warrior and 955 Havoc DHXanu2 Jan 25
Jan 24 Recruiting RDPS and a Resto Shaman Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 10/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys. Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds. If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.Heybo0 Jan 24
Jan 23 [A] <The Dream Warriors> is Now Recruiting Looking for a casual place to call home? Need someplace to put your adventuring boots and hang your cloak? <The Dream Warriors> on the US-Magtheridon (PVP) server cluster is now recruiting. It is an Alliance guild on the Altar of Storms, Anetheron, Magtheridon, and Ysondre (US) server cluster. We currently are a casual leveling and questing guild formed on Magtheridon (US). There is no hardcore raid schedule or event requirements in our guild currently. The main challenge for the guild is now is to become a better player on a PvP realm, level your toons, and learn how to survive. As a player I have experience with the game since the Vanilla days. I was an officer in several guilds before taking an extended leave after Cataclysm. At the time I found that during Cataclysm it became very arcade-ish and devastated when they took the long walk from the Wetlands to Ironforge away. Many of my friends at the time also enjoyed walking the newer players thru the Wetlands to Ironforge as a way to introduce ourselves to other players. Kinda like a tour guide in game. So I took an long hiatus, thought about things, and am back. As far as my play time currently, it depends upon a few factors. I reside on the East Coast in the US and as a father of a 10 year old I tend to play after my daughter goes to bed. That usually equates to some time after 8-9pm Eastern Time. You may even catch me playing during the day sometimes, but for now it's a night schedule. Interested persons may contact me using my battle tag (Nysashu#1137). Thanks.Allanore0 Jan 23
Jan 17 [A] <Grand Resolve> is Recruiting (PvE/PvP) <Grand Resolve> is newly formed and recruiting members for heroic raiding, mythic +, and PvP. We have experience at 6/11 H Antorus for current tier, with our leaders overall experience reaching back to Vanilla days. We are raiding Tues/Thurs 9-12pm EST. So here's the skinny on us - we get that many players out there don't have the 12+ daily hours to sit and play. Real life obligations - whether it's work, school, kids, other games - mean that the time you *do* have to play WoW is limited. So we put together GR to try and get the most bang for our buck. We want to have fun...and still get things done. GR is going to progress, clear content, push higher mythic keys/raids, etc. But we need you to do it! We are now accepting level 110s with a minimum of 900 ilvl. We are looking for healers and DPS at this time. So drop us a line in-game and let's get us some loot!Patience4 Jan 17
Jan 16 New Weekend Raid Group LFM |H| Hello all! (Horde) Our Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 4-6pm eastern Discord for Communication Utilize Deadly Boss Mod We are looking for more for a weekend raid team. We are considering all roles, however, specifically need a main tank and 2 additional healers. We have varied raiding experiences from heroic to AOTC/Mythics in past expansions. The core of our group are either RL friends or in game friends for many years. Since we are only raiding 4 hours a week, our end goal is to progress through heroic. We will be starting with Normal and have an average ilvl of 940. Our goal is to have fun, make some new friends and have a consistent group who can be laid back yet still progress with us. If you are looking for a hardcore mythic guild... we are not it :P However, we also do not want to spend hours wiping on basic content as well. We are kind of like a semi casual group :) Leave your BTag, class/spec role and ilvl if interested. Thank you!Signmeupk1 Jan 16
Jan 11 Old School Anetheron Players Just wondering if there are any players still around from Anetheron back when Eclipsed guild was active?Skunny19 Jan 11
Jan 11 [H] Looking for Mag leveling guild Hey, I recently got back into the game and am looking for a new guild. I need a place thats active and doesnt mind a raid or two every now and then. My discord is VSFU Nomadd#2880Logikality1 Jan 11
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Jan 4 Fri/Sat 2/11M LF Raid rdy tank/heals/dps Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server) Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads> Progress: Mythic 2/11 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads Needs: Tank Healer Hunter/Ele/SPriest/Lock other classes/specs considered as well Must be ready to start mythic raiding i.e. weapon lvl/ appropriate leggos Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming children? Does the idea of getting loot and downing bosses make you happier than seeing your spouse? Do you think about taking a sick day to stay home and play WOW? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home. Contact Weekend officers Btag Crossmyheart#11315 Silentsword#127534 Discord -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584 or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/ The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on raiding and all the PVE world activities required for strong progression, but we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way. We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. We are currently seeking more members to progress through Antorus. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule. Do you want to be in our roster? Even if you aren't married or don’t have children, we can still be a home to you. If you share our passion for raiding, please feel free to apply. Your skills and talents will help fill out our roster and allow us to continue towards our goal of getting cutting edge.Playdate0 Jan 4
Jan 1 948 Guardian Druid LF Guild I've been around since day 1 of Vanilla, and raided up until just before the release of Dragon Soul and took a break. I came back in the last 4-5 months of WoD and have been playing steadily since. I'm looking for a very chill, laid back, and driven individuals who like to do M+, random BG's, and the occasional raiding. I haven't bothered pushing progression in Antorus since I do have to leave in the next few weeks for work and I'll be gone for 6 months. So I'm not looking for a raid spot but for an active guild who likes to grind out M+, and pushing themselves to better themselves as players and a cohesive group for pushing high keys. I do have multiple characters I push keys on ranging from my Guardian Druid, Resto/Ele Shaman, Prot/Holy Pally, and Blood DK with the ilvl's ranging from 930-952. You can reach me by my btag Pops#1165 to ask me any questions, thanks again for your time in reading this and happy hunting!ßearforceone1 Jan 1
Dec 21 Magtheridon - Rezira the Seer Please come to 72, 77 Light's Purchase and open portal.Mgann1 Dec 21
Dec 5 [H] Feared recruiting DPS for Heroic Antorus <Feared> is recruiting DPS for Antorus Heroic progression. All specs/classes are welcome to apply. Raid times: Tues 9p-11:30p EST Thurs 9p-11:30p EST Fri 9p-11:30 EST (Optional ALT run) PST to Psikotik#1538 if you have any questions regarding our guild.Psikotik0 Dec 5
Dec 2 Watch out for Eternals players These guys like to go around joining peoples key and leave after you start them. I wouldn't wanna be part of a guild a pieces of !@#$ like this.Taintedòne0 Dec 2
Nov 30 [H] <Recess> [6/9M] recruiting for Antorus! <Recess> 6/9M ToS is looking to recruit some players for Mythic progression raiding for Antorus, the Burning Throne as well as prepare for the upcoming Antorus raid. We currently use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot and our voice chat is Discord. Antorus Raid schedule (First week): ============================== - Tues: Normal/Heroic Progression 7:30-10:30pm ET - Thurs: Normal/Heroic Progression 7:30-10:30pm ET - Mon: Normal/Heroic Progression 7:30-10:30pm ET We also run some other pug raids Weds/Fri/Sat/Sun. Times may vary. Mythic Core group (Tues/Mon): ============================== Once we have Heroic Antorus on farm, Mythic raids will occur on Tuesdays & Mondays and there will be an optional Heroic raid on Thursday. The times will be 7:30-10:30pm ET. Our current class/spec needs for Mythic: - Tank (any class will be considered) - Healer (any class will be considered) - DPS (any class will be considered) Here's a link to our warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/237841 When we're not raiding, we do a lot of Mythic+ and we also have a Destiny 2 clan by the same name. We will do raids/nightfalls on off-nights in there as a change of pace. If interested, please contact Bevyn (BevynM#1813), Rynovirus, Semi (semi#1930), Teksumi, Wetbrain (ChrisCarbs#1396), Xball - all on Magtheridon or Bno on Altar of Storms.Soggybrain1 Nov 30
Nov 27 (A) Mag, 933 Holy Priest LFG Antorus Raid. Hi, on Magtheridon, AOTC, 933 H. Priest Looking for guild. Time frame needs to be 9:30ish pm. est to midnight ... OR I can do morning raids 9:00am till noon. Days not a factor. Also have high lvl. Prot Warrior, BM Hunter. Please reply here of send me in-game mail to this toon: Alexas. Prefer, adults, as I am mid 40's.Alexas1 Nov 27
Nov 23 [H] 920 Priest LF Fri/Sat Night Raiding Guild Anetheron Horde Priest (Shadow and Disc) looking for a casual guild that raids Friday night and Saturday nights. I cannot raid with my current guild anymore due to my work schedule. I completed H Nighthold and Normal TOS with the guild before starting my new job back in May. I also have a 920 BM Hunter but am "maining" my Shadow Priest right now. Interested in Mythics and PVP as well as raiding. Feel free to message me at Snackpakk in game, or my battletag: kupkate#1902Snackpakk0 Nov 23
Nov 16 [H] <Hate> New PvP Guild - Long History Introduction Hate is a long standing Guild formed in the early days of Everquest, on the Sullon Zek PvP Server. From then on, the Guild has played many MMOs, including(but not limited to) Vanguard, Warhammer, Rift, Aion, Darkfall, and Final Fantasy. Always a top Guild on whichever server we chose, we always aim high. World of Warcraft I won't lie, the Guild is not what it used to be. Most of us have grown out of the MMO genre, but me and a few other core members have decided to play WoW once again, and have decided to bring the <Hate> name with us to the Magtheridon-US server. What are we looking for We are looking for dedicated players to help us build and grow in a dominating Guild that we are so used to being. Primarily a PvP Guild, we need people who take PvP seriously, and are willing to grow and learn to dominate the competition in all manners of PvP. Arenas, RBGs, WPvP, Ashran, you name it. While PvP is our main focus, we do plan on raiding Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights, 10PM EST -1AM EST. We are looking for people to fill out a core group, and hopefully run full guild runs within the next week. Dedicated raiders are needed for this, so we are looking for those as well. The two are not mutually exclusive. We don't take this game super seriously, and you won't be traumatized if you !@#$ up. Saying that, we don't like to waste our time. So don't waste ours and we won't waste yours. If you are interested, or have any questions, please send me a message at Striferz#1740Striferz4 Nov 16
Nov 13 [A] Heroic weekend raid guild recruiting <Anje> recruiting for H Antorus. Raiding sat/sun, weekends from 4-8pm pacific. All 18+. Have a full group, just looking for more folks. We run plenty of m+ throughout the week, achiev runs, world pvp. Any level welcome to join. 910 ilvl minimum to be considered for raids. If interested msg me in game. Rig#1667. Guild formed 4/2007. Have 10-15 active daily. Mostly ex-mythic raiders looking for a less stressful, more casual fun experience while still downing content.Rigknee0 Nov 13
Nov 9 [A] <SOMA> 7/9M ToS - Recruiting for Antorus We have been raiding since the start of MoP and been clearing content ever since. We are a laid back guild with our goal for each tier to get Cutting Edge. We're always down to push mythic+ keystones before and after raid. We do heroic ToS on Thursday as an offnight which is not required to come. Our age ranges from 18 to 35, but the average age is about 25. Our humor is not pc friendly, so if this will offend you, please do not apply. While we like to joke, our primary goal is to get CE for each raid tier. We are not elitests, but we don't want to wipe to trivial content. Raid Times Mythic Raid Nights Tuesday 7:30-10:30 pm EST Wednesday 7:30-10:30 pm EST Offnight Thursday 8-10:30 pm EST or finished Who to Contact Kyle#11563 Theo#1728 Mattyg#1413 Check out our wow progress page for more information https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMASrtheo0 Nov 9
Oct 21 [H]<Eternals>6/9M -2 Day Horde-Recruiting! [H] <Eternals> is currently looking to bolster our numbers going forward. We are currently looking for strong DPS and non-Rdruid healers. *We are always looking for exceptional applicants and high parsing DPS/Heals/Tanks regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you believe you'd be a positive addition to our raiding team, I highly encourage you to apply. * *Raid Times* Fri 930pm-1230am EST Sat 930pm-1230am EST Given the limitations of a 2 day guild we expect that all members will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Loot is handled by loot council based off of attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received. If you feel you would be a great fit, or are just curious and would like to ask more questions feel free to contact me at : ave#9302 on discord or at tots#1605 on battle net.Tøts0 Oct 21
Oct 19 How bad is it here? Some of my RL friends play here and they have asked me to Xfer, but I'm a carebear and I've always played on a PVE realm. How bad would it be to be here as Alliance?Greymart3 Oct 19
Oct 9 <Show Me Your Crits> is recruiting for ToS [H] <Show Me Your Crits> is currently recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras. We raid on Thursdays and Fridays from 8-10:30pm. We are a new guild and are looking to progress. We currently need 1 tank, healers, and dps. The dps needs to pull atleast 500k and healers must pull 400k+ healing. There is almost no competition so you will be on the raiding roster and will help with progression. Please email me in game or reply to this thread to be invited to the guild.Illidiana1 Oct 9
Oct 9 [A] LF Raiding Guild - 902 Fire Mage I am trying to get started in raiding and I am looking for a guild. I am a quick learner and a good listener sooo let me know :) Porcelain#11596Neila0 Oct 9
Sep 13 [A] Old Raid Healer LF Late Night Guild Resubbed this month after having not really played since Lich King. Currently getting geared through mythic + and LFR. Looking for a guild who raids sometime after midnight EST and before 4AM EST. Days dont matter. Work as a server so sometimes i get home late. Looking to Raid. Prefer to heal but can DPS or tank with some time to gear. Also interested in Mythic+ Dungeons and somtimes PVP. On Magtheridon if it matters.Akiria0 Sep 13
Sep 9 922 BM Hunter LF Heroic Raiding Guild I have lots of raiding experience and my guild recently broke up. I can raid pretty much any day of the week if it is after 6 PM PST. Whisper me in game and I can give more details. I do not have much interest in going super hard in mythic, but if we can clear heroic content fast I am willing to give it a try.Howladon0 Sep 9
Sep 6 931 AoTC Bear Tank LF Morning/Daytime Guild As the title says, 931 equipped Guardian Druid looking for morning/daytime raids and active guild to go along with it. As it stands, I'm 9/9H and looking for Heroic clears and wanting to step into mythic progress. And would like to keep the same flow going when Antorus opens up. 60 Traits in Artifact, BiS legendaries. As of yet, I've not had the opportunity to have any mythic pulls, but I've familiarized myself with the content as much as possible. Ideal times would be 9am EST until around 2pm EST. Might be able to stretch to 3pm EST, but that's really as late as I could make it. Any interest? Questions? Hit me up. BTag: BigDaddy#13995 Discord: Monsta!#9577 Server/faction change is possible for the right group.Dahmonsta0 Sep 6
Sep 1 Warning!!! Alliance be warned, ISR is coming.Rubmybelly0 Sep 1
Aug 29 [H] 922ilvl lock looking for guild 8/9H Hey guys! I am look for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids on weekdays during the late evenings. I was previously with a raid team that raided on the weekends, but found this to be too inconvenient and it conflicted with RL situations. Legion is the first expansion I have ever played on WoW, but I have played since the beginning of the expansion. I've cleared Heroic on each tier and I am looking to clear ToS H and maybe even attempt Mythic. Best times would be as follows: Tues - Weds 8pm - 11pm EST If your guilds time is similar, I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate. Thanks! - BT: Surgic4l#1275Shredlock0 Aug 29
Aug 29 Duo looking for Mythic Raiding Guild Hello there. We're a Duo looking for a new raiding guild on Horde side Magtheridon. First player: 930 resto main spec with subpar (kind of crap leggos) ele offspec. Also leveled a shadow priest but currently working on gearing her up. Second player: Still deciding on what she's going to transfer but is currently looking on playing a boomkin they leveled. We have 2/9m killed with experience on 3/9m. Looking for a strong guild obviously looking to push mythics with cutting edge as the goal. Guilds that aren't cliquey and run mythic+'s are a huge bonus. Pretty open availability but ideal is evenings during the week. If interested please respond here with a battle tag and I'll add those that seem to fit our expectations. Thanks for your time.Mïnt1 Aug 29
Aug 19 <Clan Rum> 9/9 ToS is Recruiting for Mythic Clan Rum is 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras. We are recruiting all DPS, a tank and a healer for mythic tomb progression. Our raid times are Tuesday / Thursday 7:45 pm - 11 pm EST. We are currently looking for both geared players ready to jump directly into the heroic/mythic raid group and returning players with raid experience who need some help catching up. We run normal ToS on Sundays for the purpose of catching up new raiders and ample mythic + groups throughout the week. Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready. Clan Rum is a vanilla guild with many members who have raided on and off together for years. Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. Please contact Lightrath#1712 for more information.Pyrath0 Aug 19
Aug 6 LF Casual Raidingg Always played Alliance since BC basically back in Group beast. Started this xpac off on Alliance, as DH/Shaman/Mage... But always came back to warrior for some reason, been playing catchup , flying,apk etc.. I feel dirty in this RF gear and I would like ayleast some Casual Normal/Heroic ^^ Pref after 8pm Eastern but can be flexable, any day a week pretty much. gtg as Prot or Deeps. wisper or add btag if anyone needs an addition. Omny#11182Omny0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Jul 16 Winter is coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2Xkd6ZIXA Stay Mighty MagtheridonEmagdnim0 Jul 16
Jul 14 [H] 4/9H - semi casual raiding Da Baysht is recruiting DPS for H - Tomb of Sargeras progression. Currently 4/9 H we seek a few dps to fill our core raid team. Raid times are from 10pm - 1am est Tuesday and Wednesday. Whipser with any questions. We are pretty laid back when it comes to raiding. If you are new to raiding or just came back to the game and are looking for something late night message me. My btag is below. spaceghost#1461Spaceghostxo0 Jul 14
Jul 11 [A]<SOMA> Recruiting for Mythic ToS We really need a tank. Could use a healer or two. Maybe even some DPS. wowprogress/guild info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA Contact me (officer and raid tank) Theo#1728 or GM: Claver-Magtheridon (Kyle#11563)Srtheo0 Jul 11