Altar of Storms, Anetheron, Magtheridon, and Ysondre

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1d [A] LF Guild/Community M+ Not sure if people really look at this forum? I'll post here anyway in case y'all do! Two friends and I have become more casual players in this expansion (mainly due to my work/school schedule) and we decided to push M+'s. We miss having consistent players to run with that don't make the same mistake twice, can cc, know how to move out of bad and so forth. Our attempts at pugging M+ hasn't been going so well with the highest we have done being 7s. That being said we're looking for a guild/community that runs M+ and pushes keys. We may even like to come in to run Normal or Heroic raids, if allowed. The guild we are in isn't a bad guild, its our own guild of friends, but only the 3 of us really play and the other guy that does play is planning to go back Horde. If it matters our classes are: Resto Druid Prot/Ret Pally Assassination Rogue I know our raider io isn't too high, but I would like to think we are pretty decent players. We raided Mythic in Legion and cleared 15+ keys then, but all of those friends are Horde and we chose to be Ally this time around. Please help us stay Ally! My btag is Dolce#1503 or in game as this characterßlué2 1d
1d [H] New social guild looking for more! Hi, me and a friend have recently decided to recruit. We are a newly started casual/social guild looking to mostly make friends. We like doing a bit of everything including old content, achievements, farms, BGs, and mythic+, island expeditions. All are welcome :)Lilycove0 1d
3d Old School Anetheron Players Just wondering if there are any players still around from Anetheron back when Eclipsed guild was active?Skunny23 3d
4d [A] (NA - EST) 369+ Disc Priest LF M+ Guild. Heyo, I'm looking for a Alliance est (around) 5pm-1am raiding guild that is going for or already on Mythic Uldir. I am on pretty much everyday unless I cleared everything for the week. Let's Goooo! ty for ur time. Pst me @ SonofGod#11971Michaelsog1 4d
Oct 15 Looking for a horde Oathkeeper's helm crafter if you know a guy hmuPooloot1 Oct 15
Oct 13 [A] <Regen> 5/8M - 2 day - Recruiting! [A] <Regen> is recruiting for Mythic Uldir We are currently in need of the following classes/roles: Holy Paladin High Parsing Melee & Ranged DPS (Any) Tanks for M+ Groups We are, however, always looking for exceptional applicants and high parsing DPS regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you believe you'd be a positive addition to our raiding team, we highly encourage you to apply. About <Regen>: <Regen> is a progression oriented guild on the US-Magtheridon server. Formed in Jan of 2011, our founders were united under the belief that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. The members of <Regen> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content. Raid Times: 7 pm - 11 pm (EST) Tuesday 7 pm - 11 pm (EST) Wednesday Invites go out at 6:45 pm (EST) Given the limitations of a 2 day guild we expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Loot is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received. Our Expectations: Our raid core has traditionally been very small and we expect several non-negotiable traits in our aspirants. We're looking for dedicated raiders with extensive raid experience. Every aspirant should be extremely knowledgeable about the class and spec they have chosen. Consumables, gems, enchants, and even professions should be selected to maximize raid performance. Time or cost should not be a determining factor in raid preparation or performance. In addition to dedication, all aspirants should have a strong sense of self-motivation and a desire to be the best. We want individuals who will constantly push themselves, review their shortcomings and find new ways to excel every week. That being said, however, it’s also important to mesh well with the raiding core. We have a team mentality while raiding and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to good teamwork. The ability to take constructive criticism is an absolute must as well. Basically, those people prone to emotional outbursts or deep cutting should think twice before applying, as there is zero tolerance for that here. If <Regen> fits your style of play or you have any questions about recruitment, please fill out an application or contact our officers: ... ... ...Grizznar58 Oct 13
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 11 [A][US][Anetheron]<Landshark> [A][US][Anetheron]<Landshark> Is currently recruiting casual raiders with previous raiding experience. Did life get busy? Did you get married or have kids? Do you enjoy a few drinks on your game night? Then Landshark is the guild for you. 1-2 Nights EST to push progression. No drama...just destruction. We have a few dedicated players that have played for several years looking to get back in the raiding scene. Message with details or interestAstormwithin3 Oct 11
Oct 11 <A> Unrefined LF more raiders Unrefined on US-Magtheridon is an Alliance guild looking to add dedicated players to our roster. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 1 day raid schedule each week (We raid Sundays at 6:00pm Eastern time). Now, in BFA, we are considering raiding a second night for quicker progression (Thursday's at 7:30pm). We are looking for mature/adult players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We currently run a lean roster and are looking to expand. We mainly focus on heroic raiding, M+ running, and overall having a good time. Recruitment needs: -- 2-3 Tanks (Off Tanks and M+ Tanks primarily). -- 3-4 Healers. -- 5-10 Main DPS -- 2-3 Main DPS, ability to tank if needed. -- 2-3 Main DPS, ability to heal if needed. We always keep a lookout for fantastic players, and any exceptional player will be considered regardless of your class/spec. You should apply if you feel this is a good guild for you, as well as if you feel you'd be a great addition to our team. About Us: Unrefined is a Heroic AotC guild made up, at it's core, of real life friends - as well as friends of friends. We are a close-knit group that always help one another out and have a great time doing it. We consider ourselves causal as we only raid one day a week (expanding to two), even though most of our guild members are online everyday. We've been a guild for a long time, but as in every expansion there is a lull period were some people start to do other things. We have a strong core group of 8-10 people, and have branched out making new friends and guild mates, but want to keep moving forward, progressing, and having a good time while doing it. We hope to find people that are into enjoying this game the same way that we do. Progression: Legion: AotC: Xavius - Emerald Nightmare AotC: Helya - Trial of Valor AotC: Gul'dan - Nighthold AotC: Kil'jaden - Tomb of Sargeras AotC: Argus - Antorus the Burning Throne Battle for Azeroth: Heroic Uldir - 5/8 Raid Schedule: Sunday 6:00pm EST - Main Raid - Sunday 6:00pm EST (Amount of raid time varies, but no more than 4-5 hours) Thursday 7:30pm EST - Farm Bosses/Previous Tier (if needed) (Amount of raid time varies, but no more than 2.5-3 hours) Other points of note: We also PvP, Arena, and run M+ throughout the week, in addition to achievement runs and past raid encounters for fun. Although that is something secondary, and never mandatory. We also welcome everyone to play alts if they would like, there are many people that enjoy a myriad of classes and specializations. If you have any additional questions, or would like to join. Please get in contact! If you can reply directly to this posting, fantastic! Otherwise you can use another route to contact below. Contact Us: In-game Whisper -- Alandar-Magtheridon (Guild Leader) -- Archrival-Magtheridon (Main Tank/High Council) -- Popae-Magtheridon (High Council) Battletag -- StrykerBlue#1984 (Guild Leader)Sánádá1 Oct 11
Oct 11 Infernal Revenue Service - LFM Mythic+/Raid (Ally) We are a small group of friends, who have played the game since release. Some of us have top rank achievements in PvE and PvP. We have cleared all BFA Mythic dungeons in first few days as guild groups. We have two sets of Mythic groups going that are already(340+). So there are plenty of people to play with and gear up, World Quest, Level etc. (Note: Raid times/days have not been 100% set) We are looking for more Mythic+ people and just a few more people for our core raid team. Still need 1 tank/1 healer/few range dps for raids. but all are welcome. If interested fill out the following. and i will add you. Battle tag: Class: Spec: Item Level:Purplehåzê2 Oct 11
Oct 9 369 VDH LF casual raiding/M+/pvp guild Message me in-game: Zmoney#1702Zmoney2 Oct 9
Oct 6 [A] R U LF A Mythic Raiding Guild? If you are 8/8 Normal and 8/8 Heroic Uldir (Maybe even a bit lower) and are looking to help create a Mythic Raiding Guild Let me Know. I pugged my way to 8/8 and I realized it's not worth the time. So I decided I will try to create a Mythic Raiding Guild. Lemme know if you are interested. PM me at SonofGod#11971Michaelsog1 Oct 6
Oct 5 The Highlord's Champions 1/8M Recruiting. The Highlord's Champion group is looking for some solid players. Currently 1/8M Raid days Tuesday Thursday 7:30-11 Server time. Looking for solid ranged. A solid disc priest Taking all exceptional players. The guild is running 3 raid groups. The champions is the progression group. Fairly new group with few raiders who have been raiding together for years. Looking for solid parses, players who are prepared with food flask and potions. Whisper any toon in guild with haunted or coco.Hauntedchi3 Oct 5
Sep 29 368 enhancement Shaman LFG Looking for Cutting Edge Guild 2 -3 nights / week Class/Spec: Shaman/Main Enhancement (Elemental Off spec) Faction: Horde Cleared: 8/8 H Uldir Legion CE: EN, ToV, NH, ABT; ToS 7/8 M Btag: Rigwaltz#11101 Discord: Rigwaltz#0828 Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-legion/rigwaltzz Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Link: https://raider.io/characters/us/burning-legion/Rigwaltzz Availability: 9:00 pm - 12:30 am EST Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs ( 2- 3 raid days pre week) Additional Information: I live in CST and would prefer a CST or EST realm. Also interested in PVP and would like to do arena/RBGs with guild/guildmates.Rigwaltzz0 Sep 29
Sep 28 Dude needs a Raid Guild *Mag* Hello, my names Scooz, if you're looking at this post, then you're probably recruiting for your guild and would like to learn about me. First a little background as a gamer. When i was 7 years old I started playing MMO's, my first being Lineage 2, i first played WoW as a child, i cant remember the age, but i do remember Burning Crusade being poppin. Im 21 years old now, and I've played just about every mmo there is. I guess something about sinking hundreds of hours into the grind has always been a fun pastime for me. lol. As much as i wish i did. I didnt play WoW every expansion the last 10 years, was just to expensive for me as a kid. Barely playing BC i joined again during Cata, had a blast, but again couldnt pay for it for very long. Ive finally done some aging and im a big boy now that can afford things i want. So now Im playing in BFA, and i havnt had this much fun playing an mmo for a very long time, ive been playing just about every waking hour that isnt spent at work. Well there was my "little" backstory into the important stuff. tldr: Ive played many mmos for many years, and wow is best. So as you can read im looking for a raiding guild. The guild im in right now, my friends invited me to. I like the guild, but they keep raiding almost on an exclusive level. Anyway to keep it all short, im just lookin to join a friendly, helpful, raiding guild. My two characters are Scoozi and Ellari Scoozi - DPS Outlaw Rogue (Working on getting a dagger to switch back to assassination) 354 ilvl Ellari - Tank Vengeance DemonHunter 340 ilvl (I want to main this) Some info that might help you out if you hadn't read my novel above I have discord or TS or whatever I understand raid mechanics mature dude, i think im pretty funny im hella chill I should also note that i do play on Magtheridon, and am not willing to switchScoozi0 Sep 28
Sep 26 RIP Altar of Storms Forums i could not find the AOS forums :( too many fun times will be remembered but anywhoooo, How are ya'll doing on this side of the internet?Twohorn21 Sep 26
Sep 24 [H] <Wipe It Up> Recruiting for BFA Hey there, We're a new guild to the server, recruiting for BFA raiding. We're currently 8/8n and 3/8h. We raid Tuesday from 8p-11p Server, and like to kill bosses in a fun, casual, but skilled environment. We'd much rather recruit than continue picking up Pugs every week. Come check us out! We also do weekly M+ runs, and are happy helping to gear returning players. Whisper in game, or add ChristopherT#1116 to discuss. Recruiting all classes/roles right now, so it's a great time to get in!Reand0 Sep 24
Sep 19 The Highlord's HoneyBadgers 3/8H - Recruiting The HoneyBadgers team from The Highlords is recruiting for our 20 Man team. Currently 3/8 Heroic *Our pace is Advanced-Casual *Adult and Mature group that has the potential to make you blush several times an evening. We will be a fun group to most, and probably too much to handle (bullsh*tting wise) for some. *Bullsh*tting aside, game faces are on for progression boss pulls. *We raid Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-11PM EST. We are currently seeking exceptional healers and extraordinary dps. Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/J0qkqAiUOrglsy633 After applying, if no one has tried to get in touch with you in the next 24Hours, please send in-game mail to Xystin-Magtheridon. Happy raiding folks!Xysten1 Sep 19
Sep 16 WTB Crimson Beholder Eye As title says I am looking to buy the item listed above. https://www.wowhead.com/item=31217/crimson-beholder-eye On Anetheron. Feel free to contact me in game or c.o.d. via in game mail. Willing to negotiate.Balthezar0 Sep 16
Sep 10 LF Serious PVP/Arena partner Hey Guys, I've been trying the random player pvp route for a couple of days now, I've done pretty well considering I've played with so many players. I'm so close to 1400 CR, (1392), but as you all know it takes time and perseverance. Anyway I'd love to get some people interested in joining me on our journey to 2k+? At the very least, lets discuss!Crytz0 Sep 10
Sep 10 [H][US][Mal-ganis] <Skilled> About Us [H] Mal-ganis - US We are a newly formed guild with mythic experienced players looking to progress in mythic raids. Having fun is what this game is all about but we like to win. We are considerate of other player's efforts, so we expect newcomers to be on the same page by doing their part to perform well. Our roster includes ex-glads and skilled pvpers alike. Raid Schedule Red Team [2/8 H Uldir] Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-10pm (CST) Blue Team [TBD] Friday-Saturday 8pm-10pm (CST) Recruitment We are actively recruiting the following classes (Rdps) Hunter, Mage, Druid Contact Info If you are interested please contact Jevitto#1197Morphologist0 Sep 10
Sep 9 @Horsemen https://imgur.com/a/lVu9RmeBushweiser0 Sep 9
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Quitting WoW, selling mats for cheap My sub runs out in 13 days. Before then, I'd like to turn all of my stuff into gold that I can give to my friends before I leave. I've already posted a bunch of things on the AH (sorry for crashing the market) but I have too much stuff and not enough time to get rid of it all. Herbs, gems, consumables, etc, take it off of my hands. I'd be fine with 50% of how much they usually go for on the AH. Leave a message here if you want to buy my stuff, I won't be paying enough attention when I do log in to refresh my auctions.Lerrielin2 Sep 2
Aug 30 Glory of the Wartorn Hero Any groups been on the server been able to complete the BFA mythic dungeon achievement yet? Our group managed to get it tonight and just curious how many others have as well.Colwyn0 Aug 30
Aug 24 [H] Calamitøus Intent Recruiting New Henchmen Hello Friends, We are Calamitøus Intent. An Up and coming guild of experienced raiders, and we are looking for members to join our crew. New players are always welcome, if you would like to learn raiding we will be happy to guide you through and teach you what you need to know. We will be focusing on normal and Heroic raiding difficulties, with Mythic being a possibility in the future. While we are taking a more relaxed approach to raiding this expansion, we will be raiding 2 nights a week with an optional third. Those days and times are as follows Tuesday (7p.m - 11 p.m) An Optional raiding night on Friday And Saturday (6 p.m - whenever) (U.S East coast time) We also have experienced PvP players within our ranks and are always happy to try out new team comps in arenas, or maximize our BG and RBG teams If you have any questions please ask, and if you would like an invite feel free to message my battle tag @ formaldehyde#1588 in game or sign up on our website: http://theguildofcalamitousintent.wowlaunch.com/ Thank you for your time -The Guild Of Calamitøus IntentRemingtonn0 Aug 24
Aug 24 [H] Altar of Storms <Comatose Gaming> Hello just wanted to toss out a friendly invite to anyone looking for a place to call home, be it a permanent place or just until you can find what you're looking for out of BFA. Guild has been around since 2010 and not going anywhere, if we somehow manage to gain enough members I would be willing to either raid lead or RBG lead again. I can't offer much more than free repairs and a place to call home until we can get a few more recruits. If you're interested just message me in game. I am currently playing my DK named Qoe. Thank you, Goheenx/GoesGoheenx1 Aug 24
Aug 18 Old school Magtheridon Anyone else looking forward to classic wow, and the good ol times?Fruitloops3 Aug 18
Aug 9 Magtheridon oldschool Horde players Seeing if anyone has seen Riotboy or knows if/where Joho still plays? Any oldschool horde from Requiem.Slingblade1 Aug 9
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 5 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan1 Aug 5
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 28 Glass Memories Glass Memories is one of the longest standing guilds on Anetheron and we are looking for you. We are looking to create a good raid team for BFA. By good we mean reliable and showing up when we raid. We will be raiding usually tuesday thru friday evenings around 6 or 7 server until everyone has had enough lol. Usually a couple of hours is good but if everyone agrees then we go more. We are not elitist jerks but do expect some effort so we can kill bosses. Pst any officer and join us!Pgeist0 Jul 28
Jul 24 3/11Mxp rdruid LF a mythic guild BFA :) I play rdruid since MOP I really enjoy druid. im looking for a serious raiding guild for BFA i took a break from pve in legion cause it was hard to find a healer spot. any time works for me if interested in talking please add me Shawna#11556 I wanna stay ally but doesnt matter the realm ill xfer :)Idk0 Jul 24
Jul 24 3/11Mxp rdruid LF a mythic guild BFA :) I play rdruid since MOP I really enjoy druid. im looking for a serious raiding guild for BFA i took a break from pve in legion cause it was hard to find a healer spot. any time works for me if interested in talking please add me Shawna#11556 I wanna stay ally but doesnt matter the realm ill xfer :)Idk0 Jul 24
Jul 21 ASAM&Y OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 16 DreadfangVenomSacs / DampscaleBasilliskEyes I am buying all of your Dreadfang Venom Sac's or Dampscale Basilisk Eye's . I need over 1000. if you have them on alts or in your bank just collecting dust, please add me on real id: Whets#1570Whets0 Jul 16
Jul 12 [H] The Highlords Recruiting [H] The Highlords is recruiting for BFA. We are always looking for dedicated raiders to clear content and push mythic. We raid tuesdays and thursdays from 8pm to 11pm. we run other raids on off nights along with mythic plus everyday. we are a chill guild that has fun but also clears things. If interested please visit our website at https://thehighlords.enjin.com/Haberle0 Jul 12
Jul 8 WTB Adamantite Frame/4x Heavy knothide Need it to finish the guest in Shadowmoon for the zone achievement in order to finally be done with loremaster. None on AH or vendors seem to have it. This is on Horde side! Appreciate the help if able just name you're price!Amazo0 Jul 8
Jun 11 LF Active Guild Looking for a good group of people to run with for the rest of Legion and into BFA.Medalin0 Jun 11
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 12 Paying gold to sign charter I need 3 more signatures. CRZ's make creating a guild pretty hard and annoying. Anyone willing to help isnt on my server and it doesnt work. I can do 500g to sign my guild. Just use an alt and sign it. PST me in game or on bnet. Thanks for your help :)Aeminence0 May 12
May 4 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique1 May 4
Apr 28 Postponed Postponed for now. ThanksKobrashade3 Apr 28
Mar 16 Looking for old Mag alliance players. Wicked Demise that turned into a ton of different guild names, ATR, etc! I mained on Mag from vanilla but switched in BC, just looking for old friends.Kairie8 Mar 16
Mar 10 Lf Guild! Hello! I'm a returning player. I started leveling on this server with some friends but they've since dropped out. I'm really liking the server but I'm having trouble finding a nice guild to stick with while I level up. I've got a couple of 110s that I'd be willing to transfer over if the guild looks promising. Just looking for anything active and fun for now. :)Felicitty0 Mar 10
Mar 10 LF active guild 952 ret pally. Looking for the following. Active guild that might need a causal back up raider. I like to run old achievements and pvp for fun. Also looking for a mythic plus 15 group to do weekly. Sincerely, CrimefightarCrimefightar0 Mar 10
Mar 3 LF Tank Mythic Raiding <Elysium> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been progressing end-game content for nearly a decade. Our main goal is to clear current tiers at Mythic difficulty. Our raid nights and times are listed below: Wednesday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Sunday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Monday 9:00-Midnight (EST) We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot and is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, and recent loot received. Our voice chat during raids is Mumble. We also have a Discord server to chat and get M+ dungeon groups together. ºWe are currently looking for the following classes/rolesº Deathknight (Tank) or Demonhunter (Tank) or Druid (Tank) or Monk (Tank) or Warrior (Tank) Recruitment is open to exceptional players of any class or spec. Consumables, enchants, gems, and professions are to be maximized to provide optimal raid performance. Raid invites go out at 8:45 pm (EST) For more info or interest in joining Elysium, contact Oldman#1417, Arahinto#1227 and/or Keilania#1585.Cptvulcan0 Mar 3
Mar 2 <CatchPhrase> Horde Raiding Guild Recruitment Hello, <CatchPhrase> is a new guild that has been created due to a previous guild going bust during ToS. There was a lot of burn-out from a good portion of the membership and the guild became very inactive, very quickly. A few of us had gotten together a few months later to create a new guild and rebuild our ranks. So here we are! Our Goals: Currently, we would like to get back into raiding as soon as possible. We'd like to step into Antorus within the next couple of weeks. We are looking for raiders who want to gear up and raid regularly. Eventually, we plan to step into Mythic raiding once we have the numbers. This is our main goal to reach. We also want our guild to be an active one, running Mythic+, do achievement runs, etc... What We Are Looking For: -All Classes & Specs -18+ Only -Availability to raid 3, or 4 times a week -Active participants -Good listeners -People who are willing to research their class/spec as well as raids/boss fights -Level 110, new players welcome as long as you can follow the above ^ Our Leadership: The GM has been playing WoW on & off since Vanilla. She has been raiding since Molten Core. Her previous experience includes being a healing lead of a US 100 Guild as well as raiding a lot in the previous & current content. The RL has been playing WoW since Burning Crusade. He has previous experience raid leading including very recently in Legion for the previous guild that he was a member of. We are no fuss and would like to build a team of people who are dedicated and want to progress for the remaining time we have in Legion and then carry through into BFA together. Our Information: Server: Magtheridon Website: http://catchphrase.shivtr.com/ (we have a mission statement located in the Forums) Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7PM EST - 11PM EST (server time) & Sundays 2PM EST - 6PM EST Contacts: GM - RoboCat#11165 RL - Sideways#1204 Feel free to apply on our website - it is open recruiting, but we'd also like to get to know your background. Alternatively, just talk to one of us and we're more than happy to answer any questions you may have.Kelarie1 Mar 2