Altar of Storms, Anetheron, Magtheridon, and Ysondre

Nov 13, 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Nov 13, 2014
1d H The Horde Before All 7/7H 3/3H 6/10H (10N) [Horde] <The Horde Before All> Magtheridon/Altar of Storms/Ysondre/Anetheron-US About Us: The Horde Before All is a small core guild raiding through the past few expansions. We are currently a 15-man heroic progressing guild with eyes on eventually getting to mythic difficulty with the proper group of people. We regularly farm mythic+ and try to make sure every guild member gets a shot at a +15 mythic for their weekly 900 piece of gear. We try to present a hardcore raiding mentality with a laid back atmosphere. Joke when it’s time to joke, but we’ll call you out when you’re not pulling your weight. Looking for players willing to be there for majority of raid nights. Sundays aren’t a priority. Class Needs: We expect you to have a minimum of 35 traits into your artifact weapon with a ilvl of 880+ Healers: Currently looking for a Resto Shaman and or a Resto Druid. Ranged DPS: Currently accepting ranged DPS except for priests. Melee DPS: Currently looking for a Havoc DH and a Enhancement Shaman. Additional Info/Raid times: Our current raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursdays 7pm EST to 10pm EST (sometimes goes a little further depending on rate of progression/groups majority decision) also Sundays 7 or 8pm EST to 10pm EST, which are our cleanup/normal difficulty raid night. Also, run mythic+ daily and nightly. We use a raid loot council format of four people. Two guild officers and two members chosen by majority from the raid group, switching every 2-3 weeks. Trial usually is a two-night raiding test/mythic+ runs, to see if you enjoy our personalities and if we fit your play style/you fit ours. Loot will be given to you if no one else needs it on time of trial. Contact: -Any other questions please contact one of the following Ianthezkid ( ianthezkid#1452 ) Hatdoor Sinicall Gol Steal Cowtastrophic Wetbrain ( chriscarbs#1396 )*or anyone online will direct you to an officer*Wetbrain2 1d
1d H <Recess> is Recruiting for Nighthold <Recess> is recruiting. We are looking for exceptional raiders to fill our mythic core Nighthold progression. We currently have openings for tank, healer, and DPS. Raid times are Tue/Thu/Mon from 7-10 ET and RBGs on Saturday. If interested, PM me in game for info. Btag =jdawg#1281Blastroid8 1d
2d [H] <Illuminati> Raiding 4/10 H NH [H] <Illuminati> Raiding 4/10 H NH We are a casual/mild serious raiding guild. We are looking for more good raiders to fill our raids. We currently full clear normal Nighthold in one night in 2 hours with about 12 to 13 raiders. We are trying to continue progression in Heroic Nighthold and currently have Skorpyron, Anomally, trillax and Krosus on farm in heroic. We are looking to progress further. **Our raid times are 9pm to 11pm EST Tuesdays and Wednesdays.** What we are currently looking for is Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman Melee: currently full on melee Tanks: Druid Healers: Paladin and Priest We requires 870 ilevel or higher. DPS must be 400k or Higher. MUST KNOW FIGHTS. We will invite and try you out in order to make sure you know your class and know what you are doing. We like to progress and also have fun. Please Post to this thread or in game mail me at Haberle - MagtheridonHaberle1 2d
2d Which server is alliance friendly? Which server on this cluster is the most alliance friendly? i am currently on Mag and its impossible to quest, but I have RL friends on this server so I want to stay on the same cluster.Árgoroth3 2d
6d [A] <Regen> 4/10M - Recruiting for NH [A] <Regen> is recruiting for Mythic TOV and Mythic Nighthold. *We are currently looking the following classes/roles* ... About <Regen>: <Regen> is a progression oriented guild on the US-Magtheridon server. Formed in Jan of 2011, our founders were united under the belief that that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. The members of <Regen> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content. Raid Times: 7 pm - 11 pm (EST) Tuesday 7 pm - 11 pm (EST) Wednesday Attendance is expected to be 90% or better for all raids. Loot is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received. Our Expectations: Our raid core has traditionally been very small and we expect several non-negotiable traits in our aspirants. We're looking for dedicated raiders with extensive raid experience. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours. Every aspirant should be extremely knowledgeable about the class and spec they has chosen. Consumable, gems, enchants, and even professions should be selected to maximize raid performance. Basically time or cost should NOT be a determining factor in raid preparation or performance. In addition to dedication, all aspirants should have a strong sense of self-motivation and a desire to be the best. Everyone is expected to give 110% effort all the time. That being said, however, it’s also important to mesh well with the raiding core. We have a team mentality while raiding and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to good teamwork. The ability to take constructive criticism is an absolute must as well. Basically, those people prone to emotional outbursts or deep cutting should think twice before applying, as there is zero tolerance for that here. If <Regen> fits your style of play or you have any questions about recruitment, please fill out an application or contact our officers: ... ...Grizznar30 6d
Feb 14 WTB Alliance players I haven't seen one in days. Hard to PVP when there is no opposing faction.Siöuxsie1 Feb 14
Feb 14 MAGTHERIDON UNPLAYABLE Ratio is 100 horde to 1 alliance. "Hurr durrr, its a pvp realm"- Sure its a pvp realm but the alliance are getting slaughtered and leveling an alt is IMPOSSIBLE. There is 1 to 3 alliance in your nearby area EVERYONE YOU GO. And everyone you go, there is 20- 50 horde there. Absolutely everywhere. I might just stop playing wow for a bit if this doesn't get resolved soon and I don't think it will. Every 15 minutes THIS SAME EXACT ISSUE is brought up in general chat. There is no reason to play this way. Its not fun. There is no way around it. Even joining a group is not enough because there will still be more horde then your group 99.9% of the time. This isn't fun. This isn't worth it. The only way around it is paying for a faction change or a realm change and blizzard isn't getting my money from this. I think more people from magtheridon are going to unsubscribe at this rateVolcannic11 Feb 14
Feb 14 Go Pick'n Go Pick'n Go one and all into the woods, for an adventure awaits you and your goods. Take up your gloves, your golems and fly into the woods an adventure is neigh. Search high and low, up hills and below, for greens ripe for pick'n, in the woods where they grow. Chase them pesky foxes for flowers for free, hunt down those sweet roses for your hunny. Reach to the ground, grab stem, pull high, get roses and flower and that fjarnskaggl guy. Collect all you see in groups one, two, and three, ignore factions, for herbs; herbs – they are free! Take your bunches your bounty galore, take them to your local auction store. Deposit them happily, price them just right, wait and you'll be rich by the end of the night. You see, I'll buy them, and happily too. I'll cook em and brew them just right for you! I'll put them in the auction house at a good price, Proc heavy, price low; just to be nice. So if you hate the costs as much as me, farm herbs, sell em, and down prices will be! Your friend, Cc-Ysondre "consumables baron" of Magtheridon connected.Cc4 Feb 14
Feb 12 2 friends looking for raiding guild My friend and I are rolling enhancement shaman and fury warrior on Magtheridon, we just came back to the game after 4 months and decided to start fresh, we're looking to join a raiding guild that's somewhat serious about it, we're mostly available for late night EST, raids on weekdays or weekends, we have experience in heroic raiding, I have ahead of the curve for both xavius and archimonde, I promise we're not bad. If interested contact me at Restus#11692Intimdk0 Feb 12
Feb 9 Looking for social guild Hey all, decided to get back into the game. Took a break from it for a couple of expansions. Life got in the way! anyways, back on now. I am looking for a casual and social guild, where people are to have fun and hopefully to eventfully get back into raiding. A little about myself, I am in my mid 30's, currently living in Ontario, Canada and am online every night. Have a good one KillickKillick3 Feb 9
Feb 9 [A] MW LF Raiding Guild Hey guys, I am a MW/WW Monk that is looking for a raiding guild. Would really like to progress with one because I am getting bored with WoW and needs some purpose. Send me some in-game mail or pst to me. ThanksThroot1 Feb 9
Feb 7 Feral Druid LF Competitive Guild Returning Feral Druid 866 Item Level as of now. I am looking for a guild interested in competitive Mythic Raiding, Rated Battlegrounds, or Arena. Am looking to reach minimum of 2.2k raiting. Please Message Me In-Game.Moonchicken0 Feb 7
Feb 4 @kaizen if you dont want to carry a 170k dps then use your own stone...dont join a +5 carry group.... thanks for leaving because "I'm not going to put in the effort"Eboll0 Feb 4
Feb 3 RIP Altar of Storms Forums i could not find the AOS forums :( too many fun times will be remembered but anywhoooo, How are ya'll doing on this side of the internet?Twohorn20 Feb 3
Jan 31 Old School Anetheron Players Just wondering if there are any players still around from Anetheron back when Eclipsed guild was active?Skunny16 Jan 31
Jan 30 [H] 856 hunter LF raiding guild Hello all as the title states im looking to break into the raiding scene on this guy. with the new changes to MM hunters im finding this guy tremendously fun and also doing well on the meters. i am preferably looking for a guild that isn't super far into progression that i would be a burden at my ilvl. also i really enjoy mythic +s but hard to get groups higher than +3 or 4 with the pug system. a little about me. very chill and enjoys a challenge. never rage......at PvE anyways. My availability is M,W, Sat, Sun, and some Tuesdays that i don't work late. Just looking for some cool people to run stuff with and progress through the expansion with. if you think i would be a fit for your guild or know of a guild that sounds like a fit for me please let me know in game or right here. thanks a lot!Rigormortus0 Jan 30
Jan 30 [A] <SOMA> recruiting for Nighthold <SOMA> is currently 9/10H Nighthold. We are recruiting skilled dps that can make raid times of Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 EST. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but are focused on progression. If you have any questions and are interested, add Kyle#11563 on battlenet or whisper Claver-Magtheridon in game.Claver0 Jan 30
Jan 27 [H] <Horde Prime> Casual Raiding, 4/7 H EN Not quite ready just yet for Mythic Raiding? <Horde Prime> is a casual guild recruiting DPS interested in raiding on TU/THU from 7:30-10:00pm. We are 3/10 N NH, 4/7 H EN, 2/3 N TOV and are looking for someone willing to learn as a guild. We run normal Nighthold on Tuesdays and then run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor on Thursdays. We are laid back but have good players just now starting to raid. If you are late to the expansion and still want to experience the content, we are the guild for you. We are not the guild who keeps detailed logs to criticize their guild members. We laugh and have fun but do pay attention during boss fights. We just know we won't be the cutting edge on content and just need more people who have our attitude. If interested, please contact any of the following members: Ruaik Atisa Vindaloo RaezeRuaik3 Jan 27
Jan 26 Looking for old Mag alliance players. Wicked Demise that turned into a ton of different guild names, ATR, etc! I mained on Mag from vanilla but switched in BC, just looking for old friends.Kairie2 Jan 26
Jan 25 <BIood> Looking for bid D and Tank, for NH <BIood> is recruiting members interested in raiding. We're a helpful, friendly, non-toxic, casual guild. Raid times: T/Th 9PM to 12AM server time, join us in the Nighthold! Also do M+s, and pvp. We are looking for bid D dps'ers and a new tank. PST me in game or on here. Ouranos-AltarofStormsOuranos0 Jan 25
Jan 24 [H] <Feared> recruiting for Nighthold (5/10N) Looking for active players of all specs/classes to expand our roster for Nighthold progression. We have a great core of ~7 but lost a few raiders to holiday attrition. Immediate need for a healer and some ranged dps. 5/10 Normal at the moment. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 9p-11:30p EST Thursday 9p-11:30p EST Feel free to add me on b.net @ Psikotik#1538Psikotik1 Jan 24
Jan 20 [A] 864 rogue Looking for raiding guild I am currently looking for a guild that raids on the regular and I am ready to get to the later game content of legion. Ive been riding solo for a while but I really want to join a guild that I can raid with and progress. Im available 6 out of the 7 days of the week and am always available on those days after 4 est. Ive been playing wow for a while now and have been in other guilds before but want to join a more active guild that has things like weekly raids.Malathyr1 Jan 20
Jan 18 862 SH / 865 Holy LF Raiding Guild As stated by the title, I am an 862 shadow / 865 holy priest looking to find a home with a guild for raids. I have been very casual so far this expansion, doing occasional M+ but essentially no raiding. In terms of credentials, honestly my experience with raiding has been sporadic, as my focus has been elsewhere. However, during WoD I was very competitive in challenge modes (as DPS), obtaining 3 different FoS for realm best times, including some regional top 10s. My schedule is fairly flexible, currently my job is remote and classes are about to end (obviously coming back next January, however I do not have that schedule information currently). Feel free to send an in-game mail, or add my two common characters, Sloshd and Woahnow.Sloshd2 Jan 18
Jan 18 [H] <Illuminati> Raiding guild recruiting! <Illuminati> Is a progression semi-hardcore, raiding guild on magtheridon! We are currently looking for a few good raiders to fill some of our core DPS slots that are open. We raid W/F/Sun 9p-11p EST during progression and require all raiders to meet certain standards to be on our core team. For more information and to apply to our guild please visit our website at, http://lluminati-magtheridon.wowhordes.com . We make sure to foster a fun, friendly, and yet professional atmosphere in our raids and in our guild. There will always be someone online to talk to or get help from!! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our website and filling out the application! We look forward to having new smiling faces in our ranks and to those who do not make it or do not apply good luck in legion! - Byàkuya, Guild MasterByàkuya0 Jan 18
Jan 17 SEMI CASUAL <Hitsuzen>Magtheridon-Recruiting Hello! We are a semicasual raiding guild seeking DPS (and maybe 1 healer) for our Nighthold progression. By casual I mean if you have to miss a day a few times a month or be late/leave early, that is prefectly fine, but we do expect to be notified in advance if you will be absent. We will be starting with normal and eventually progress on to heroic. We raid Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9 PM server (6 PST) and usually go for about 3 hours. To give you some background about us, we are 7/7 (H) EN, and 3/3 (N) ToV. We had a lot of people leave or take extended breaks for IRL reasons shortly after ToV came out, so we have spent almost no time on progressing through. Most people in the guild are in their 20s and are currently working and/or going to school. If you have any more questions please write below or send me a whisper in game.Howladon0 Jan 17
Jan 14 [H] Elysium (9/10h) is recruiting Elysium (9/10 heroic) is recruiting for Nighthold progression. Raid times are Wed/Sun/Mon 9 PM - midnight EST. We are looking for members of all classes and specs to fill our ranks. We have an active core and are always running mythic + dungeons, especially 10+ for weekly chest. Please add Hoju#1195 if you're interested in talking further!Hojuh0 Jan 14
Jan 14 [H] <Fallen Solace> Raid Recruitment <Fallen Solace> (7/7 M) EN, (1/3 M) ToV Lead is recruiting members. We are looking for members of all classes and specs to fill our ranks. We are a casual 2 day raiding guild. Our raid times are set to Sunday and Monday from 8 - 11 PM EST. We expect raiders to attend all raids to show commitment and have a good time. If you wish to apply send a request to nekofernie#1466Evermaw0 Jan 14
Jan 9 [H] <Ruin> (7/7 M, 3/3 H) Recruiting <Ruin> (7/7 M) EN, (3/3 H) ToV is recruiting members for continued Mythic progression moving into Nighthold. Ruin finished HFC 13/13M pre-nerf and is looking to build upon that success. We are currently looking for a Restoration Shaman, a Guardian Druid, a Restoration Druid, a Mistweaver Monk, and any exceptional players. Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7 - 10 PM Eastern. Our expectation for any applicant is a 95% attendance rate with good raid awareness and a solid understanding of their class and raid mechanics. Going forward we hope to find like-minded players who want to see the raid team continually improve and push high end content. To apply fill out the provided application and email it to RuinofAnetheron@gmail.com (Do not attach the file. Copy and paste it into the email) Application: http://bit.ly/2h45eLS Contacts: Steve: Stevemcqueen#1220 Zevick/Kurli: Kurli#1661 Mushed: Mashed#1679Mushed0 Jan 9
Jan 8 cool i got unbanned, well see how long that lastsBushweiser1 Jan 8
Dec 29 Cross-realm Shenanigans Seriously, what the hell is happening with this? I've never seen SO MANY HORDE on Anetheron until the Pre-expansion patch. Everywhere I go, there's (without exageration) 6 Hordes for 1 Alliance. I love World PvP, that's why I'm on a pvp server. But 10 Hordes VS 2-3 Alliance at all times? This is just ridiculous.Therlybigone7 Dec 29
Dec 29 MAGTHERIDON Ratio- 90 Horde to 1 Alliance Magtheridon is a cluster !@#$ of a realm. I am not exaggerating even remotely when I say that in this realm, there is 100 horde to 1 alliance. EVERY SINGLE FLIGHTPATH has 10-40 horde and 1, 2 or 3 alliance, IF YOUR LUCKY. I tried to level an 100 mage and immediately after I rezzed there was at least 6 horde at my grave area, not because they were camping my grave but because there is SUCH AN EXTREMELY HIGH AMOUNT OF HORDE ON THIS REALM. There is always a significant portion of horde, EVERYWHERE on this realm, while there is very few , if any alliance on the ENTIRE LEVELING ZONE OF LEGION THERE IS VERY LITTLE ALLIANCE PLAYERS ON THIS ENTIRE REALM. This is absolute lunacy. There is barely any alliance on this realm and its significantly and blatantly noticeable when you hear in the general chat EVERY 20 MINUTES that there is and quote 'way too many horde on this server' and 'is there any alliance on this server? I rarely see any at the flight path' And if you want to be a jerk and say 'its a pvp realm', then go to hell. Of course its a pvp realm and we absolutely signed up for this but this is something different entirely. Getting ganked by a group of horde is not so uncommon. In fact, its very common. If you see 1 alliance on the flight path, that's the typical amount, while there are ALWAYS 10-50 horde.Volcannic5 Dec 29
Dec 28 WHATEVER WERE AWESOME now selling Mythic+!! Wanting to get that epic Nightbane mount or the Keystone Master achievement to easily get into pugs? Here's your opportunity! Below you will see all the things we are currently selling. Mythic+ up to +12: -+12 weekly M+ cache (capped) -Keystone Master Achievements -Artifact Power -All tradable gear that drops Nightbane: -Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount -One Night in Karazhan achievement -All tradable gear that drops -Chance to bonus roll for a chance at an 875 relic/trinket or chest. *If you are looking for something that isn't posted here, please just whisper me and we can discuss the specifics. **If you want older content please ask Mythic+ Information: -All buyers must be in a DPS spec. -Buyers will be using their own Mythic Keystone. -We will not deplete your keystone Prices: Mythic+ - Please whisper me in game about this! We will discuss price on a case by case basis! Karazhan full clear w/o Nightbane - 250K Karazhan full clear w/ Nightbane including mount - 350K If you're interested in any other packages, even if not listed here, please whisper me in game and we can discuss pricing. Special Considerations Some bosses on Mythic have 1 shot, raid-wiping mechanics. We may ask you to just die at a point in the fight to avoid a raid wiping mechanic. We may take consideration of letting you play your character instead of suicide on the easier fights. Payment Gold will be paid up front before being invited to the group for ALL RUNS and if for some unforeseen reason that we are unable to down a boss because of D/C’s or the like from our members, gold will be either refunded on a per boss basis or the run will be continued another time at our discretion. If you are unable to complete the run in an acceptable amount of time due to D/C or crash of your own you will forfeit the run and payment. Reschedule may be an option if there is available time in our schedule. *We are offering a 10% discount to repeat buyers of our services. **If you want to discuss other means of payment such as TCG ingame items please join us on mumble or skype. Please contact me to discuss the details if you are interested. Contact info: Fuyuri - Kane#1927 We are only accepting Magtheridon gold at this time.Fuyuri1 Dec 28
Dec 25 [H] <Insane Asylum> 4/7M EN 2/3 H ToV LFM Insane Asylum reformed towards the end of WoD to raid in Legion. The core of our guild has been raiding together off and on since vanilla mostly on Magtheridon. We do PvE and PvP all throughout the week, but here's our current event schedule: PvE: ===== We are currently RIP PvP: ===== If interested, please contact one of our officers (or their alts) in-game: Officers:Poonzer5 Dec 25
Dec 24 [H] AoS Beginner's LFGuild Hello AoS , Anetheron , Magtheridon , and Ysondre With Deathwing going crazy and all these looters ransacking my village I hid my real name , but since I am wiping them all out I might as well tell you it any ways the name will be "Yipkik" GTL. Looking for a mature guild to run dungeons, or quest or pvp , any tips , you will find me over near Ogrimmar training with the shamans in Ragefire chasm. If you are looking for Deathwing you can find him in his grave! I can run Mythics/Raids/PvP at pretty much any time before , or after , 6:00-7:30 EST. Prefer playing Restoration Shaman seeing some people call me "Mr.Rain" because I make it rain haha! Oh and if you cheat on me you will end up like Candy cane! *chugs a can of koja'cola* Waaagh , Yipkik!Monsteragh1 Dec 24
Dec 23 <BIood> Looking for DPS to progress <BIood> is still looking for awesome and kind players for our core group to help push progression more. We currently are pushing our way through H4/7 EN and N2/3 ToV. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm server time. We are looking for committed dps who will show up to most raids and help us down bosses. Toxic free players please! We also run mythic pluses and do some pvp. At our core, we are a fun and social guild of a bunch of great and diverse people from all walks of life. So if you're looking to raid, whether new or veteran, come join us. Or if you just want to hangout, you're welcome too. PST here or in game. The "I" in <BIood> is a uppercase "i".Ouranos0 Dec 23
Dec 23 [H] Holy Paladin Looking For Raiding Guild Hi! I am looking for a guild to join for raiding content. I currently am at ilvl 845. My professions are Inscription and Enchanting. I am over the age of 18 and have the capabilities to use voice chat. I raided a lot from Vanilla to WoTLK. I have come back to play Legion. I have not done much raid content from Legion as of yet, but I have read up on the raids and boss fights and have started to PuG normal raids. I'm pretty quick at learning new encounters and I follow directions well. My raid schedule is currently open and can meet at any time required. Please message me in game if you are interested in bringing me along on a test run or would like to know more about my experience. Thanks!Kelarie1 Dec 23
Dec 23 [H] <Epidemic> 4/7 Mythic Recruiting <Epidemic> on AoS is looking for more for EN Mythic and beyond. Mon/Wed 8:30-11:30 EST Performance based guild, all players will be considered. If you're interested, message Deadalive, Frankthetank, Darkhealed, Infantry or Equivocate.Deadalive4 Dec 23
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 [A] <Kentucky Fried> Recruiting 7/7H 2/3H looking to fill out roster to move into Mythic EN and progress in ToV Currently looking for: All ranged DPS Ranged DPS with Heal offspec Tank About us: We are a new guild, but most of us have been playing together for a long time. We are a very active, small, guild that is comprised of mostly the raid team and alts or friends. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids twice per week. We understand if work or real life happens and you can not make it, as long as you let an officer know ahead of time. We have discord that it always active. Mythic + groups are ran on the regular as well. Raid Times: 8-11pm EST Tuesday 8-11pm EST Thursday Contact: If you have any questions or would like to try out please message Booya#1376 Tymoney25#1598Tyrïel1 Dec 16
Dec 8 <BIood> looking for second tank for H We are looking to expand our casual endeavors into heroic material and are looking for a second tank to be active and willing to show up for raids. We raid on Tuesday and Thursdays at 9pm server time. We also do mythic+s and other content. And all are welcome to join.Ouranos0 Dec 8
Dec 6 [A] 13/13M LF Weekend Raiders for Legion! Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 13/13M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid! Raid Times – 7:00-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of *Performance *Raid Attendance *Previous Loot *Attitude and drive for progression. Highest Needs - Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc) We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class! Why Raid With Pandamonium? Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun! A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids! General requirements include: * Commitment to regular attendance to the team * Raid ready character as the first tier drops. * Ability to use TS3 and have working mic. * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects. Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions! Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer http://pandamonium.wowlaunch.comAtrianna7 Dec 6
Dec 6 Wreckage Crew is Open for Recruitment <The Wreckage Crew> formally known as <Wreckage Crew> is back and recruiting all members for this time being. We are filling our ranks with players who are looking to do PvP/PvE. We are a PvP Guild, however, we will be doing PvE to keep things interesting, not all players who join need to participate in PvE activities but will be open. As to PvP, we will be looking for players for Arenas, RBG's and World PvP. Experience is not required but a plus, we will be teaching players that want to learn. For all players that want to join or have questions, please feel free to ask myself or any high ranking members. Thank you, Epicpally GuildMasterEpicpally1 Dec 6
Dec 4 TBC AoS Horde Guilds that Raided Kara Hey Altar of Storms Horde players, I am trying to remember. I used to raid back in TBC on Altar of Storms on this character. I was a Ret paladin and ran Karazhan about 7 times with my guild at the time. I can't find information from back then on warcraft realms (far back as I can go is to when I switched to the Underbog), so I was wondering if by some chance anyone had an idea of what guild I was in. I know there were a ton at the time. I'm just being a bit nostalgic and thought it wouldn't hurt to check here. (Pretty sure there was a vent server, and my mic started buzzing super bad one night and I had to get a new one. Gorehowl dropped and no needed it, so I got it on my Ret paladin one run.) Thanks for any help! Sincerely, ZavitaZavita0 Dec 4
Dec 3 Looking for PvP guild! These forums seem dead... hopefully someone sees this. :-/ Recently reactivated, most of my old friends aren't playing anymore and the ones that still do just PvE. Looking for PvP guild that runs RBGs, Arena, etc. I don't suck. I get along with people, just looking for a new, "home." Active player, have mic, etc... Main: Arms warrior also have a geared aff warlock and sub rogue. Can bring a co-worker w/ me who recently activated that plays Resto Druid (PvP as well) possibly willing to change factions for the right guild. add me up wiLZ#1273Wilz2 Dec 3
Dec 2 865 Equipped Holy Priest LF M+ Guild Hi, I am looking for a mythic + guild. Not very interested in raiding as I do not want to be committed to a schedule. Message me in game!Clay0 Dec 2
Dec 2 [H] Hearthstoners 7/7H 2/3H Recruiting Currently have around 15 members on our progression roster, looking to get up to 20 to start mythic. We're the top non-mythic guild on the server right now. We have openings for all exceptional players but are focused on finding a few mages, monks, boomkins, shadow priests, or warlocks. If you have a smaller guild and are interested in merging/being absorbed, we are willing to talk about that as well. You can contact me by whispering me on Däd (alt 0228) or by adding me (Shankalot#1671) Our officers are Rabad-Anetheron and Brastafarian-AnetheronDäd0 Dec 2
Nov 28 [H] - <Da Baysht> Guild - Magtheridon <Da Baysht> Magtheridon Horde is currently recruiting to fill our Mythic Emerald Nightmare roster. 7/7H EN, 3/3 N ToV. We are seeking to obtain a solid roster of 20 Mythic ready raiders with a five man alt list ready to go if someone can't make it. We are a tight nit group of friends from WoW and real life. A sense of humor is required along with a positive attitude. The guild will expect you to be on consistently, and especially during raid times. Along with this, you must be current with artifact power and there is a requirement of 15 Starlight rose per week(for cauldrons). Classes needed are as follows: Healers: Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman DPS: Must average 250k+ Any Spec Rogue Retribution Paladin Either Death Knight Any Hunter Windwalker Monk Any Warlock Boomkin Tanks: Need 1, you will be our offspec tank, with a dps spec for most fights Blood Death Knight Brewmaster Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-12pm Server. (9pm CST-11pm CST). Loot: Personal How can I apply? Add TruckinIt#1852 for more information, or reply to this post.Tikz0 Nov 28
Nov 24 Calm Down 3/7M EN - 2/3H ToV ... First and foremost we have a gambling addon that we use religiously. We consider ourselves a gambling guild that sometimes raids. You can find it here: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/calm-down-and-gamble Created by our own Metafuzz ... • Paladin - Holy • Warrior - Closed • Death Knight - Closed • Shaman - Elemental/Restoration • Hunter - Open • Druid - Restoration • Monk - Mistweaver • Rogue - Closed • Priest - Discipline/Holy • Mage - Closed • Warlock - Open • Demon Hunter - Open Any exceptional players will also be considered! ... CURRENT SCHEDULE: • Tuesday: 8-12 EST • Sundays: 8-12 EST • Thursday: 8-12 EST (Optional/Alts) ... • GM: Spikedude (Spike#13456) • Alex (Manyballs#1703) • Tireid (Tireid#1786) • Cheddarbeast (damadar#1535) Feel free to jump into our discord to apply: https://discord.gg/XH9EJvw ... • Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone. • A long term guild with history behind it. Our raiding core has been together since Vanilla with consistent leadership and low member turnover. • We raid 2 nights a week, 8 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. • Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars. • We love and encourage alts! Optional alt raids scheduled on off nights during the week with strong leadership. • Off night shenanigans. Mythic +, PvP, Transmog runs, etc.. are always happening at all times of the day.Alex0 Nov 24
Nov 23 <BIood> is looking for raiders Looking for new raiders who will put in some effort (show up on time and try). We are causal but still need solid people to raid with us on normal/heroic. We raid on Tuesday and Thursdays at 9pm server time. Opportunities for tanks, healers and dps.Ouranos0 Nov 23