Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, and Warsong

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
4d Triforce looking for members to raid Antorus Triforce is a fun, competitive-ish Horde guild on the Alterac Mountains server cluster (Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, and Warsong). We're a close-knit group that has been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We clear Ahead of the Curve every tier, and we're currently looking for players who are interested in dipping their toes into the mythic pool and want a fresh experience in the current tier while waiting for Antorus. Applicants should expect a friendly, jokey atmosphere, but the serious hats come out when the pull timer counts down. Raids are Monday and Wednesday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Looking for healers and ranged dps, but all applicants will be considered. If you're interested in joining you can reach us by: -Responding to this post -Messaging or sending in-game mail to @Honry-AlteracMountains, @Reduckted-AlteracMountains, or @Holyducker-AlteracMountains -DMing @Honry#5034 or @DeadlyParadox#7053 on Discord -Emailing alteractriforce@gmail.comReduckted1 4d
6d LF Guild in Forgotten Coast I am a returning player from a decade off from WoW. I am looking for an adult guild that is not super hardcore but still serious about endgame and leveling. All of my toons are under 60 with one 100 Afflock. Looking to build within the guild to start raiding. My available schedule/playtime is: M-F 7:00-10pm cst Sat/Sun: All day ThanksTanzu0 6d
Sep 15 Former raider LFG Old raider returning to WoW. Have healed and DPS in some top 200 guilds - posted several #1 US dps parses in early Cata as Ele Shaman. Seeking role as a healer in a fairly serious guild. Should be 110 before long and will get to attunements, etc quickly. Hoping to get a crash course in the new WoW experience in the meantimeNotmcginty0 Sep 15
Sep 12 ALLIANCE GUILD SUGGESTIONS Suggestions on How to Find the Right Guild. Looking for fun, co-operative groups. I want to explore the lore. I have raided in several expansions and classic and would consider joining an organized group. I currently have 7 110s so my GS isn't through the roof but I am experienced and can gear up easily. End game content is of interest but I am also interested in lvling a monk. Looking for fun folks to play with. I also like to do battlegrounds.Treetopflyer0 Sep 12
Sep 8 Inferiority Complex (8/9H) Recruiting All!!! Inferiority Complex 8/9H is recruiting! Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM-12AM Server, Sunday (optional/alt) 9PM-12AM Server We are a close knit guild that values our players over raiding and look at this game as a time to have fun and relax instead of intense and stressful. We are always doing multiple events, whether it’s raid, mythic+’s, random BGs, or world PvP. Who are we looking for? Someone who is looking to have fun while raiding, while being dedicated and committed to pulling their weight. While we look at raiding as a fun outlet, we also would like to finish heroic content before the next raid. Currently for our raiding roster, we are looking for a main healer - monk, priest or druid preferred - and all dps. Have anymore questions? Feel free to add me at Marici#11499 or whisper me in-game! Look forward to hearing from you!Marici4 Sep 8
Sep 3 Connected realm did blizzard just put US-connected Burning blade and US-connected Alterac Mountains Realm together. it looks like ever time i tried to do a quest , there are 20 hordes waiting at flight point to kill people .And most of them are from burning blade.Warmog5 Sep 3
Aug 26 Warsong Battalion-Warsong- Rude people. The guild Warsong Battalion - Server: Warsong. Do not go and invite either the Guildmaster: Critzo nor the mage: Zødiiåc into any of your Discord Servers, Guilds, or Raids. These players do nothing but harass others, scream at everyone, whine, complain, and otherwise bring drama and a negative experience to anything they are doing. I'm not talking about mature humor or poking a little fun. Literal full blown screaming in discord, temper tantrums, harassing others after being told to quit or obviously being told off, and complaining about anything they can. A recent incident on Friday the 25th of August - Zødiiåc (mage) and Critzo (paladin) were raiding with my guild and guild members. Both of them were in Discord and when Zødiiåc was asked to take a Battle Rez, by one of my guild members, on Sisters, in Normal Tomb of Sargeras, he started screaming in Discord mocking my guild member, insulting them, and disrupting the entire raid. When Critzo (Zødiiåc's guildmaster) was asked to handle the situation he denied responsibility of his guild members actions and subsequently when he was asked again to handle the situation today he said "!@#$ you" and "have a nice day". Don't play with people like this... TL:DR Don't play with Critzo (paladin) or Zødiiåc (mage) from Warsong Battalion on the Server: Warsong. They like to harass people, complain, scream in your chosen voice program, and disrupt events.Ironblack1 Aug 26
Aug 17 Old Gorgonnash and Legacy Servers I am betting there will be official blizzard legacy servers in the future. I am gathering realID's now so we can coordinate a raiding guild when the time comes. list so far: Giles Kazr Ingredients Archemedes/Ooze Infectalex/Makoplux/Zizzo Disarm/Denied Gerrak sadly i lost the contact information for many other players whom i would like to invite so i am posting on the forums. Contact me through my real ID Sqwerlie#1510Grukthok9 Aug 17
Aug 17 Lawson of Gorg Since these forums include Gorgonnash now (sad we lost our own forum) by law it must include a Lawson post. It has been law since vanilla Wow when he first ganked someone in the Org bank. Also Djpenquin is still a carebear.Saronitemist18 Aug 17
Aug 6 Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Jul 28 Bapeacemaker - I'm sorry for your life man Dude -- IDK why you feel the need to sit in STV and kill level 30 toons for days and days on end, but you need help man. I'm also sorry you couldn't handle the pressure of equal level players and just hid out on your mount while our friends turned in quests. You seem like you need help, IDK what has happened in your life but it's not the end if you're bad in WoW. You can maybe find other things you're good at in life. Please don't take matters into your own hands. The national hotline for people like you is available 24/7 -- 1-800-273-8255. Please get help. People are waiting to help.Alia0 Jul 28
Jun 21 <THE BOYS> ARE BACK IN TOWN (A) Suh dude The boys is a super lit *fire emoji* guild that is looking for top notch lads for raiding casually, pvp and other wow things. We are a group of friends that have stopped raiding hardcore to just do some one night a week stuff. We are only expecting to be a heroic meme guild. Raid times: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Server time. (times still unofficial) We aren't looking for edge lord masters of the blade to come tryhard in this guild but we want people who can listen up, play their class, and joke around. Bunch of Rando Cali guys in their mid 20s just looking to have fun. (we are like half/mostly canadians right now so thats pretty wacky) If you are interested in joining we are really active right now. Just Wsp Bobbo or Beardski in-game. Valmore#1768 is for bobbo also. Njdubs#1125 is for Beardski. (Token canadian lord) The title of this post is stupid. Now accepting some girls through a rigorous selective processBobbo2 Jun 21
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 14 iLv911 BrM/MW LFG Tomorrow I'm xfering back to Horde, I main Brewmaster but I'm flexible with all 3 specs and cleared H NH with em. I'm looking for a raidin guild to push TOS with, add me on bnet if interested . lightweight#11527Pharmacist0 Jun 14
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
Apr 14 Best PVP guild? {}Dakhan1 Apr 14
Apr 9 Pancakes PvP Episode 3 For the 4 of you who still browse this forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB3FnLL39mIPancakes3 Apr 9
Apr 3 Resubbed raider Looking for raiding guild. I am a 851 dh who just resubbed. I am looking for a semihard core raiding guild. My available times are Mon - Fri 6:00 pm EST to midnight and weekends open availability. Message me with any questions.Arutha1 Apr 3
Apr 2 <MLHG> Altcentric Heroic Raiding [H] Thrall <Meatloaf Hand Grenade> is a relatively new guild on Thrall, created in the time preceding the release of Emerald Nightmare by a group of friends who were looking to clear Heroic and together and have fun raiding. We were able to accomplish much more eventually getting 5/7m EN and 3/3h ToV, then 3/10m in Nighthold. However we have decided to step back from Mythic raiding to concentrate on having fun, clearing heroics on mains and alts and the like and are opening our doors to those who want to have fun clearing heroics on multiple toons without all the hassle of raiding mythic. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We will be doing 2 different main runs a week: Group 1 will run 7:30 - 10:30 EST Tues and Wed Group 2 will run 9:00 - 12:00 EST Friday (Since it's the weekend the option to go longer is definitely on the table for anyone who wants to do that) Both of these runs consist of our main raiders with a mix of alts and main characters. Our core team has a wealth of geared alts that we can play well in addition to our mains. Being able to attend all raids is completely optional. Although if you do commit to a raid group we would like at least 70% attendance. If you cannot attend all our times you are still more than welcome in the group and we would love to have you. While we will be going to this quite casual format, we still will have some standards of play and gear. This isn't a carry run. So here is a few things we ask of people looking to join our raids. 870 ilvl 35 weapon traits This applies to mains and alts* Well, that was pretty simple. But wait there's more, if you don't meet these requirements immediately, we are extremely active and do so much other stuff that we can easily help you get there quickly, and we don't mind doing it. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As said before, if you can only make 1 of our runs then you are still more than welcome to join just for that run. In fact, I encourage you to come. Currently we have openings for all positions to to our core groups deep assortment of well geared alts and mains and can accommodate any class and role. Even survival hunters. In addition to the previously mentioned formal raiding activities, a large group of us are quite active and do most raiding content available to us every week.We also comple plenty of 15+ keystones each week. You can contact me at HarambaeQT#1517 if you have any questions or wish to join us.Dumstergravy2 Apr 2
Mar 15 <TOL> 3/10M is Recruiting <TOL> is recruiting dps for our core mythic raid group. We are currently 3/10m (8%) krosus and are looking for dedicated and reliable players to fill our roster. We raid on Tues/Thurs/Sun at 9:30-12:30pm EST. add me Unstawpable#1550 or contact via ingame pm or mail.Unstawpable0 Mar 15
Mar 15 Make the Alliance Great Again The Horde are running amok and causing problems for our fellow citizens of the Alliance. They must be reminded who runs the Broken Isles. We must implement a Final Solution to the Horde problem. I will be organizing small and large groups to strike down these ugly savages throughout the Broken Isles as well as their home cities with the intention of making them fear the prospect of leaving the safety of their inns. We will make it so intolerable to be Horde that they will start defecting. We'll hit them at key flight points and quest areas. We'll take out their tanks and healers when they engage a world boss. We will seize control of this realm and reclaim it for the Alliance. King Anduin wants YOU to rid this world of Horde scum. Let's make the Horde feel unsafe in Azeroth. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of humans and orcs. Be on the lookout for my premade groups in the group finder throughout this expansion. Join the resistance. Death to all savages.Leukothea4 Mar 15
Mar 15 (H) <LEGALIZE IT> Is now recruiting! Hello all! Our guild is currently 3/10 in Heroic Nighthold and we are seeking players who wish to progress! About us, we are a fun group of friends that love to pve and pvp. We are currently seeking a non dk tank and ranged dps. We are specifically looking for Mage, Hunter (non survival) and Balance druid to fill our guild roster and join our core team! We supply the cauldrons so no need to worry. We can also gem and enchant your gear if needed. We have plenty of food stocked in the guild bank with 375 stats. If you are a little under geared or trying out a new class no worries, we can help you! We also do weekly keystones as high up as +13 looking to push higher. We also like to do arenas and battlegrounds on the side. If you are interested please contact anyone from our guild. We are looking forward to succeeding as a whole. We use Discord for out guild voice chat. Once you are in the guild you can have a chat with our gm, officers or myself and we will help get you started! Feel free to reply here or simply whisper one of us in game. We are all pretty laid back so no worries on the strict atmosphere. We are a semi-casual guild. Also and of course our guild name says it all! Yeah, we do that too. Some come join us. Thanks guys! Xannora <3Xannora0 Mar 15
Mar 6 Resto Shaman lfg SEA server (Alliance) Hi there, I'm a Resto Shaman ilvl 869 , looking for a casual raiding guild. I'm based in middle east so my best bet is for Sea based guilds. Currently my guild raids at times when i'm at work or early morning due to most of them in the NA region which doesn't work out for me. My free time would work out Thursday from 930 pm, Friday whole day and Saturday from 5 pm onward. Thank you for your timeElishiana1 Mar 6
Mar 1 [H] The Tale of <Everything is Awesome> Legend tells of a guild that was comprised of the greatest warriors known to man and orc alike--a guild that with a force of only 10 men and women could bring down entire armies of evil. A guild of which the bards have sung songs for ages, passing down the tales of their heroism---sorry, BLOODLUST--from generation to generation. The might and valor of this guild was unmatched on Azeroth and rivaled the very Gods themselves….This…..is not that guild. But hey, we're still pretty awesome. WHO WE ARE <Everything is Awesome> prides itself on fostering an environment that develops and retains truly amazing players. Though most of our raid team would consider themselves casual raiders, we are ranked 16th on the server overall and 8th for Horde guilds on the server. We raid twice weekly, run mythic + dungeons, tend to play a lot of Overwatch outside of the game and even occasionally play some DnD DM'd by one of our officers. PROGRESSION 7/7 H EN 1/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 3/10 H NH RAID TIMES Tuesday 9pm ET - 12pm ET (farm) Sunday 7pm ET - 10pm ET (progression) WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR This is not a 'we need healers' or 'we need quality dps' post. This is an invitation. We are always looking to strengthen our guild by bringing in people who want a home for their characters where they can have fun and build friendships. Raiding not your thing? That's alright, we have guildies who just want a place to hang out and make friends. Not sure if you're a high quality raider? Not a problem, as long as you're willing to learn and have a desire to be better, we can help you succeed. WHO WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR We are not looking for people who value progression over everything else. We have a very deliberate balance of progression and enjoyment, and look to keep it that way. We are not looking for people who get pleasure out of offending people, degrading people, or stirring up hostility. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED Please do the following: Visit our website and submit a quick application! http://everythingawesome.enjin.com/recruitment Add Plurball#1873 on Btag to get in contact with me and make sure I get said application! Plus, I will be conducting you're totally scientific interview that quantifies your "Awesome Factor"Hope to hear from you soon, PlurballPlurball4 Mar 1
Feb 13 [H] {Inferiority Complex} 7/7H is recruiting! {Inferiority Complex} 10/10N 4/10H is recruiting for raid progression. Raid times: T/Th 9-12 Server, Sunday optional 9-12 We are a tight knit guild, always looking to bolster our ranks. A guild with a big sense of humor, we believe that a good raiding experience relies on the player and not the class. We like to have fun in raid, don't rage on wipes, and learn from our past mistakes. In addition to raiding, we also run Nightbane, Mythic+s, and PvP related content almost daily. We are very social and love to make new friends. For our core raid, all are welcome. However we are in need of more ranged dps, especially locks. We are currently full on healers and tanks, but encourage dps with off-specs to get in contact. If you are interested please contact me in-game, on my b-net (Clarebearz#1996), send me an in-game mail if I am not online, or talk to someone who is online in the guild. If they do not know the answer, they will refer you to someone who does. Look forward to hearing from you!Clarebear1 Feb 13
Feb 2 [A] 882 feral/resto LF guild. Recent resub. Hi all, 882 Feral/Resto recently returned for Legion after 1+ year hiatus. I am looking for a friendly guild for arena and RBG as well as Mythic+. I main feral druid, but off-spec resto in PvE. Skilled and easy to get along with, LF same.Raeku2 Feb 2
Jan 23 [H] Smash Squad (Casual Guild) R! 10/10N NH Smash Squad is looking for competent players for nighthold progression. We are looking for experienced players that can play their class and follow boss mechanics. At the moment we have 7 core members. Most of us have raid experience from BC, LK or/and Cata. Life is #1 priority so we only raid once a week, but we try to be as efficient as possible.We are hoping to transition into H NH and M EN in the near future. If you are tired of pugging and currently looking for a casual guild for nighthold progression, feel free to contact me. Current Needs: 875+ ilvl 1 Tank Pref Druid or Warrior, but others will be considered Healers, and DPS any class If possible please provide some sort of logs or achievements to show your experience with the current content. Raid Time: Wednesday 6:30 - 9:30 PM PST We also do mythic+s and RBGs throughout the week, so PvP players are welcomed as well (pref 1400+ exp). Current PvP related stuff is hosted by a 2000 3s team. Feel free to whisper Gordon - Gorgonnash Gordan#11112 or Aadleezy -Gorgonnash, Aadi - GorgonnashGordon0 Jan 23
Jan 22 Pls Help Anyone feel like helping me do Deadmines, I'm dont have enough money for Mage heirlooms so I can't solo itRemandir1 Jan 22
Jan 22 Downfall<Galaga Raid> Recruitment! Alterac Mountains/Gorgonnash (The Galaga Raid) 7/7H, 3/3H, 3/10N; Sun / Thurs @ 6-9 PST / 8-11 CST / 9-12 EST) Recruitment time! We are looking for 1 tank(No DH tanks please!), 2 “Raid” heals and a few Range dps, must be 870+ and be able to use Discord! Reply here for details or message me in-game. Thanks!Fãndangð0 Jan 22
Jan 10 [H] <Legion of Oom> LFM <Legion of Ooom> is a new guild that is currently seeking core members for Legion! We are not a hard core raiding guild. We understand that life is more important than the game. However, our goal is to build a community of level headed players who would like to become part of a tight-knit community who likes to get a taste of end game with friends and not strangers. This is not a popular choice but it is one we believe in. If you would like to make new friends and be a part of of our guild please get in contact with me. We do however request that all members be of mature nature. We do not care how old you are, but we do not accept rude, demeaning or immature people. Contact: Cicolonic - SnarkyGoblin#115727Ciclonic0 Jan 10
Jan 8 LF PVP Guild Just came back after a 3 year break, but have played since vanilla WoW. Looking for a dedicated PVP guild. I have a lot of experience and tired of grinding pugs. My main focus wants to be rated 2v2, 3v3 and RBG's.Kaylum0 Jan 8
Jan 5 WTS myself I am interested in joining a group of people who sells runs/ gear on the connected servers. Whether Heroic raids or M+ carries or NB/Kara. I have 885+ clothy (lock) and mail (hunt) wearers. A 865+ plate (DK) and an upcoming leather wearer. Skilled and active Ally player looking to make gold! I do mercenary workByn0 Jan 5
Jan 4 Looking for 4 plate mythic0 carry Looking for over geared players for M0 to carry me through M0 dungeons. You get 2k gold per run, if we are an over geared group each run should be no more than 20 minutes. I get all gear drops. 2k gold for 20 min of work, and hey, you get some AP too boot :)Sadisticical0 Jan 4
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 15 @Bênge Thanks for the rage whisper with the pre-emptive ignore, made for good laughs. ps - Keep chasing kids < 20ilvls+ below you through zones.Nerdsmasher0 Dec 15
Dec 15 HPAL Looking For Good Guild Home Heya guys, I've been playing on The Forgotten Coast Alliance side since the good ol days. I'm not that much of a vet as I've only been around since 08-09. I'm hoping to connect with some people on this server and make it the home it used to be for me. If anyone has a friendly guild looking to do slight progression, I'm your man.Rhoen1 Dec 15
Dec 14 [A] ALM 3/7M : Recruiting for Mythic EN! <Alliance Lives Matter> is recruiting for Mythic EN! Raid times: Tues, Thurs, Mon 8-11p server Looking to recruit a few more exceptional players (all roles!) to round out our mythic team! Also looking to start a 2nd Heroic team! Please contact Phetamines-AlteracMountains, Silentchief-TheForgottenCoast, Túrnt-TheForgottenCoast, or Hugzy-TheForgottenCoast for more info!Túrnt7 Dec 14
Dec 12 Resto Druid looking for new Guild Home I am currently in a guild that my friends and I made way back in cata. Most of them either don't play enough or switched to Ally. I really want to get into some more pvp and potentially do arenas with the same group of people each week. I also would like to try my hand at some RBGs. My battletag is iceechill#1583 feel free to message me there or post on here if you are interested. Thanks for your time!Krakaw0 Dec 12
Dec 12 (H) Paradigm 4/7M Is Recruiting !! Hello there, <Paradigm> is a guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the guild. We take pride in being #1 on our server and look to keep our position throughout Legion. We promote dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department. Server Cluster: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong. Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun Current progression: Emerald Nightmare: (N)7/7 (H)7/7 (M) 4/7 Trials of Valor: (H) 2/3 We are looking for players with these qualities: - Ability to take constructive criticism - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers. - Always striving for improvement - Friendly and mature - Willingness to do outside research We Are Recruiting! - Warlock, Mage, Hunter. If your class is not listed and your are still interested contact one of us. Paradigm is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear. Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed. Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions. In-game: Ron#1214, Ohmartron#1613 Website: paradigm2.enjin.com/ Server First Mythic Archimonde - 6/16/16 This recruitment thread will be updated regularly. Thank you for reading, Ron Guild MasterRonny11 Dec 12
Dec 12 Guild Looking for Regulars <Tears of Gravy> is a Horde side guild of RL friends currently looking to expand our roster with players of regular activity. We raid Thursdays @ 7:45pm EST and run Mythics and M+ thru the week. EN - 7/7 H EN - 2/7 Highest M+ - 7 Most sought after in no particular order are: 1 Tank 1 Heal 3+ DPS We have yet to start ToV and have not really begun Heroic EN attempts but are looking for people to meet and befriend to regularly run groups and raids with. With more players, we will likely expand to 2 nights a week for raiding. Message me or anybody in guild with inquiries. Hope to hear from you! Rubicantt#1109Gingavitis0 Dec 12
Dec 12 Return and starting over Hello fellow members of AM and this lovely group. In response to Legion coming back and the invading forces starting over fresh as a guild The Darkness Below will once again start recruiting and building its team again after prepatch comes live. The original core has stayed together with minimum losses and looks into rebuilding its group into a raid team again for Legion. FYI if you haven't been grouped by us before we are kinda vulgar, lil adult humor and lots of fun and tight knit group. honestly for raids most is unknown as many people are rerolling but range dps does seem to be something we might be prioritizing in recruiting (with DH being the new class i wonder why). Other than that see you on the battlefield.Kayhllan2 Dec 12
Dec 9 [A] Mediocre is recruiting! <Mediocre> is a small guild looking to have some new faces in the guild. Most of our members play from 5pm-12pm est. We have been raiding on Wednesday nights from 7-10pm est. We are currently 7/7 N and 1/7 H. We are looking for more members to farm mythic+ with! We are also looking for more pvpers to run RBGs with and get people together to push rating in arena. If you want a small guild where everyone is friends with everyone come join Mediocre! We are a knowledgeable group that rides the line between being hardcore and casual. We are more than willing to help new players as well. If you have any questions just whisper any member and they should be able to clarify any questions! Hope to see you soon -GussGussGussguss2 Dec 9
Dec 8 Paladin WoW vet looking for new Guild Home! 1. Times available & time zone: I'm in the US central time zone. Currently in school so I have a lot more free time during the day between classes and on days I don't have classes. In the afternoons I work 5 days a week, usually 4pm - 10pm. 2. Server preference: No preference but currently on the Forgotten Coast server. 3. Faction preference: As of right now Horde only. My only 110 is a Tauren Paladin. I prefer Alliance and played Human paladin for the vast majority of my WoW career though. When I get around to playing him I can swap faction. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I'm between Semi-hardcore and Casual. I play at a Hardcore skill level, but I don't currently have the time to spend raiding 16+ hours a week. I'm mainly looking to do Mythic+ progression and the occasional raid. 5. Current progression/experience: Started playing WoW in classic, joined a progression guild before BC. During BC I swapped to Protection as the spec became semi-viable. I have mained Protection ever since. Cleared BT, and was most of the way through Sunwell before WotLK came out, was one of the best geared Prot Paladins on my server. In Wrath swapped to mainly 10 man progression raiding and cleared all the content. I believe I was well over a year, maybe 2 years of /played at this point. Around this time my playtime dropped off pretty sharply as I grew bored with the game and all night progression raids. During Cata I didn't play near as much but still managed to clear all the way through Firelands and Deathwing but only played enough to do the content, not to be super geared. When MoP came out I leveled to max level, but I didn't do any of the raids in MoP, the amount of Daily quests in MoP bored me to tears so I stopped playing entirely. Skipped WoD due to previous disenfranchisement. Then here we are today, decided to give Legion a try. It has reinvigorated my enjoyment with the game, and all the awesome changes they have made. I'm finally having a blast playing my Paladin again. 6. Recent logs (if available): I haven't saved any sorry, mainly because I'm tanking not DPSing. I usually do 150-200k dps as a Tank in Mythics though. 7. Contact info: My battle net id is Kharr#1311 8. Anything else: When I started back in legion I joined a guild that's just a group of real life friends. They barely play though, so I'm mainly looking for a guild that has people to hang out with when I'm online and to do Mythic+ runs with. I love the new challenge of Mythic+ and the speed pulling is a blast. Plus who doesn't need an extra tank?Kharr0 Dec 8
Nov 26 [H]Come Chill w/<Wycademy> 1/7M Recruiting! We're just a big group of friends who like to down bosses while having fun. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 10:30-12:30 PST (1:30) with an optional Sunday night raid. Currently recruiting DPS as we try to beat the hardest boss of all so far; the "20 man requirement for mythic" boss. Casual/non-raiders are also welcome to hang out and have fun! We do mythic+, Heroic farm runs, and more! All inquiries can be directed to: Laeyna-Warsong, DoSTrojan#1422 Thegreatt-Warsong, Thegreat#1557 Osideon-Warsong, Feelgood#1838Laeyna0 Nov 26
Nov 25 <Pinning Down Kids> Guild appreciation thread. Appreciate us.Cyberfriendx1 Nov 25
Nov 22 [A] Forgotten Fate 7/7 H 3/3 N Recruiting <Forgotten Fate> from Alterac Mountains is recruiting DPS and Healers for our core raiding group as we head into the final stages of Heroic (6/7) and then into Mythic. We are currently seeking any DPS *EXCEPT* Demon Hunters, Warlocks, and Hunters and preferably a Disc Priest/Holy Paladin for Healers. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, and sometimes Saturdays, from 8pm-12am EST. We also do plenty of guild Mythic +'s, WQ's, and we have some that prefer the PvP scene. If interested please send a whisper or in-game mail to Pertick-AlteracMountains. Thanks.Pertick3 Nov 22
Nov 17 [A] Virtue Recruiting 3/7M Virtue is now recruiting all classes and roles for Legion raiding! Founded in 2012, Virtue has been a competitive raiding guild for several years. Our raiding accomplishments include being one of the top guilds on server during MoP, as well as being one of the first guilds to down Heroic Blackhand on the server in WoD. We offer funded guild repairs, a fully stocked bank for all your raiding needs, and experienced, friendly players willing to help. Whether you’re a veteran raider, or just starting out, you can count on Virtue to give you the support you need! Raid times are currently 9 pm to 12 midnight, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Our current focus is the PvE experience, with intent for mythic raiding, but we also participate in world PvP, battlegrounds, arenas, old raid transmog farming, and world events. There’s something for everyone here, from the causal player to hardcore raider. Members of Virtue also play other games together when not kicking demon butt, such as Diablo, HotS, Overwatch, GTA, H1Z1, and many more. We currently have a Mumble server and Discord, and we welcome you to come chat with us and get to know who we are! If you have any questions, please contact one of our officers (Risika, Esteri, Lappy, Grunyar, or Valantia) in-game and mention this post, or post here and we will get back to you posthaste. We look forward to hearing from you!Grunyar9 Nov 17
Nov 15 *Warning* Risenshadow-TheForgottenCoast This player died enough times in a mythic+7 Arcway to destroy his gear. Upon being told there was no Jeeves available to repair but he could be summoned back after hearthing to repair, he left the run and flamed the group. Don't waste your time with this player, not only does he stand in 90% of volcanic circles beneath him but his damage is subpar and he'll leave your group 80% into a mythic+.Randomdoom0 Nov 15
Nov 8 Best of each class on server?(pvp) Who are they?Foodnetwork9 Nov 8