Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, and Warsong

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
Feb 16 Lawson of Gorg Since these forums include Gorgonnash now (sad we lost our own forum) by law it must include a Lawson post. It has been law since vanilla Wow when he first ganked someone in the Org bank. Also Djpenquin is still a carebear.Saronitemist15 Feb 16
Feb 13 [H] {Inferiority Complex} 7/7H is recruiting! {Inferiority Complex} 10/10N 4/10H is recruiting for raid progression. Raid times: T/Th 9-12 Server, Sunday optional 9-12 We are a tight knit guild, always looking to bolster our ranks. A guild with a big sense of humor, we believe that a good raiding experience relies on the player and not the class. We like to have fun in raid, don't rage on wipes, and learn from our past mistakes. In addition to raiding, we also run Nightbane, Mythic+s, and PvP related content almost daily. We are very social and love to make new friends. For our core raid, all are welcome. However we are in need of more ranged dps, especially locks. We are currently full on healers and tanks, but encourage dps with off-specs to get in contact. If you are interested please contact me in-game, on my b-net (Clarebearz#1996), send me an in-game mail if I am not online, or talk to someone who is online in the guild. If they do not know the answer, they will refer you to someone who does. Look forward to hearing from you!Clarebear1 Feb 13
Feb 6 Old Gorgonnash and Legacy Servers I am betting there will be official blizzard legacy servers in the future. I am gathering realID's now so we can coordinate a raiding guild when the time comes. list so far: Giles Kazr Ingredients Archemedes/Ooze Infectalex/Makoplux/Zizzo Disarm/Denied Gerrak sadly i lost the contact information for many other players whom i would like to invite so i am posting on the forums. Contact me through my real ID Sqwerlie#1510Grukthok8 Feb 6
Feb 2 [A] 882 feral/resto LF guild. Recent resub. Hi all, 882 Feral/Resto recently returned for Legion after 1+ year hiatus. I am looking for a friendly guild for arena and RBG as well as Mythic+. I main feral druid, but off-spec resto in PvE. Skilled and easy to get along with, LF same.Raeku2 Feb 2
Feb 1 Make the Alliance Great Again The Horde are running amok and causing problems for our fellow citizens of the Alliance. They must be reminded who runs the Broken Isles. We must implement a Final Solution to the Horde problem. I will be organizing small and large groups to strike down these ugly savages throughout the Broken Isles as well as their home cities with the intention of making them fear the prospect of leaving the safety of their inns. We will make it so intolerable to be Horde that they will start defecting. We'll hit them at key flight points and quest areas. We'll take out their tanks and healers when they engage a world boss. We will seize control of this realm and reclaim it for the Alliance. King Anduin wants YOU to rid this world of Horde scum. Let's make the Horde feel unsafe in Azeroth. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of humans and orcs. Be on the lookout for my premade groups in the group finder throughout this expansion. Join the resistance. Death to all savages.Leukothea0 Feb 1
Jan 23 [H] Smash Squad (Casual Guild) R! 10/10N NH Smash Squad is looking for competent players for nighthold progression. We are looking for experienced players that can play their class and follow boss mechanics. At the moment we have 7 core members. Most of us have raid experience from BC, LK or/and Cata. Life is #1 priority so we only raid once a week, but we try to be as efficient as possible.We are hoping to transition into H NH and M EN in the near future. If you are tired of pugging and currently looking for a casual guild for nighthold progression, feel free to contact me. Current Needs: 875+ ilvl 1 Tank Pref Druid or Warrior, but others will be considered Healers, and DPS any class If possible please provide some sort of logs or achievements to show your experience with the current content. Raid Time: Wednesday 6:30 - 9:30 PM PST We also do mythic+s and RBGs throughout the week, so PvP players are welcomed as well (pref 1400+ exp). Current PvP related stuff is hosted by a 2000 3s team. Feel free to whisper Gordon - Gorgonnash Gordan#11112 or Aadleezy -Gorgonnash, Aadi - GorgonnashGordon0 Jan 23
Jan 22 Pls Help Anyone feel like helping me do Deadmines, I'm dont have enough money for Mage heirlooms so I can't solo itRemandir1 Jan 22
Jan 22 Downfall<Galaga Raid> Recruitment! Alterac Mountains/Gorgonnash (The Galaga Raid) 7/7H, 3/3H, 3/10N; Sun / Thurs @ 6-9 PST / 8-11 CST / 9-12 EST) Recruitment time! We are looking for 1 tank(No DH tanks please!), 2 “Raid” heals and a few Range dps, must be 870+ and be able to use Discord! Reply here for details or message me in-game. Thanks!Fãndangð0 Jan 22
Jan 10 [H] <Legion of Oom> LFM <Legion of Ooom> is a new guild that is currently seeking core members for Legion! We are not a hard core raiding guild. We understand that life is more important than the game. However, our goal is to build a community of level headed players who would like to become part of a tight-knit community who likes to get a taste of end game with friends and not strangers. This is not a popular choice but it is one we believe in. If you would like to make new friends and be a part of of our guild please get in contact with me. We do however request that all members be of mature nature. We do not care how old you are, but we do not accept rude, demeaning or immature people. Contact: Cicolonic - SnarkyGoblin#115727Ciclonic0 Jan 10
Jan 9 [H]<EiA> 1/7M 7/7H Recruiting <3 RAID TIMES : Tuesday 9pm ET - 12pm ET (farm) Sunday 7pm ET - 10pm ET (progression) Currently 1/7 M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 N ToV YOU: You always look for guild love in all the wrong places, and wonder if you'll ever find that special guild that will make all of your wildest dreams come true. You preferably enjoy long walks on the beaches of Azsuna and intimate picnics in the forests of Val'sharah. Must have an Awesome level of no less than 17 (this awesome level will be evaluated upon application, and it's totally not abitrary >.> ) US: <Everything is Awesome> is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on having fun and pushing content at a brisk but comfortable pace. While our main focus is raid content, we very frequently have people running guild mythic+ groups and occasionally even random bg/arena groups! We have some very strong damage, a number of whom are consistently parsing in the 80th and 90th percentile. While we also have a number of excellent, high parsing healers--their schedules make it difficult for them to attend raid consistently / reliably, and we are looking for 1 or 2 heals to truly solidify our raiding days. Not sure if you're quite ready to raid? Don't let that stop you! We pride ourselves on being a guild that nurtures and develops it's raiders--we have no interest in simply picking the best raiders from the available pool. We have several tools to help you get prepared to face the mightiest of foes in Azeroth including class leads that can help you with your rotation and combat log analysis / comparison that can help you find where you can improve in a constructive manner! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: Please do the following: 1) Visit our website and submit a quick application at http://everythingawesome.enjin.com/recruitment 2) Add Plurball#1873 on Btag to get in contact with me and make sure I get said application! Plus, I will be conducting you're totally scientific Awesome level analysis and measurement. Cheers! PlurballPlurball3 Jan 9
Jan 8 LF PVP Guild Just came back after a 3 year break, but have played since vanilla WoW. Looking for a dedicated PVP guild. I have a lot of experience and tired of grinding pugs. My main focus wants to be rated 2v2, 3v3 and RBG's.Kaylum0 Jan 8
Jan 5 WTS myself I am interested in joining a group of people who sells runs/ gear on the connected servers. Whether Heroic raids or M+ carries or NB/Kara. I have 885+ clothy (lock) and mail (hunt) wearers. A 865+ plate (DK) and an upcoming leather wearer. Skilled and active Ally player looking to make gold! I do mercenary workByn0 Jan 5
Jan 4 Looking for 4 plate mythic0 carry Looking for over geared players for M0 to carry me through M0 dungeons. You get 2k gold per run, if we are an over geared group each run should be no more than 20 minutes. I get all gear drops. 2k gold for 20 min of work, and hey, you get some AP too boot :)Sadisticical0 Jan 4
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 15 @Bênge Thanks for the rage whisper with the pre-emptive ignore, made for good laughs. ps - Keep chasing kids < 20ilvls+ below you through zones.Nerdsmasher0 Dec 15
Dec 15 HPAL Looking For Good Guild Home Heya guys, I've been playing on The Forgotten Coast Alliance side since the good ol days. I'm not that much of a vet as I've only been around since 08-09. I'm hoping to connect with some people on this server and make it the home it used to be for me. If anyone has a friendly guild looking to do slight progression, I'm your man.Rhoen1 Dec 15
Dec 14 [A] ALM 3/7M : Recruiting for Mythic EN! <Alliance Lives Matter> is recruiting for Mythic EN! Raid times: Tues, Thurs, Mon 8-11p server Looking to recruit a few more exceptional players (all roles!) to round out our mythic team! Also looking to start a 2nd Heroic team! Please contact Phetamines-AlteracMountains, Silentchief-TheForgottenCoast, Túrnt-TheForgottenCoast, or Hugzy-TheForgottenCoast for more info!Túrnt7 Dec 14
Dec 12 Resto Druid looking for new Guild Home I am currently in a guild that my friends and I made way back in cata. Most of them either don't play enough or switched to Ally. I really want to get into some more pvp and potentially do arenas with the same group of people each week. I also would like to try my hand at some RBGs. My battletag is iceechill#1583 feel free to message me there or post on here if you are interested. Thanks for your time!Krakaw0 Dec 12
Dec 12 (H) Paradigm 4/7M Is Recruiting !! Hello there, <Paradigm> is a guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the guild. We take pride in being #1 on our server and look to keep our position throughout Legion. We promote dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department. Server Cluster: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong. Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun Current progression: Emerald Nightmare: (N)7/7 (H)7/7 (M) 4/7 Trials of Valor: (H) 2/3 We are looking for players with these qualities: - Ability to take constructive criticism - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers. - Always striving for improvement - Friendly and mature - Willingness to do outside research We Are Recruiting! - Warlock, Mage, Hunter. If your class is not listed and your are still interested contact one of us. Paradigm is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear. Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed. Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions. In-game: Ron#1214, Ohmartron#1613 Website: paradigm2.enjin.com/ Server First Mythic Archimonde - 6/16/16 This recruitment thread will be updated regularly. Thank you for reading, Ron Guild MasterRonny11 Dec 12
Dec 12 Guild Looking for Regulars <Tears of Gravy> is a Horde side guild of RL friends currently looking to expand our roster with players of regular activity. We raid Thursdays @ 7:45pm EST and run Mythics and M+ thru the week. EN - 7/7 H EN - 2/7 Highest M+ - 7 Most sought after in no particular order are: 1 Tank 1 Heal 3+ DPS We have yet to start ToV and have not really begun Heroic EN attempts but are looking for people to meet and befriend to regularly run groups and raids with. With more players, we will likely expand to 2 nights a week for raiding. Message me or anybody in guild with inquiries. Hope to hear from you! Rubicantt#1109Gingavitis0 Dec 12
Dec 12 Return and starting over Hello fellow members of AM and this lovely group. In response to Legion coming back and the invading forces starting over fresh as a guild The Darkness Below will once again start recruiting and building its team again after prepatch comes live. The original core has stayed together with minimum losses and looks into rebuilding its group into a raid team again for Legion. FYI if you haven't been grouped by us before we are kinda vulgar, lil adult humor and lots of fun and tight knit group. honestly for raids most is unknown as many people are rerolling but range dps does seem to be something we might be prioritizing in recruiting (with DH being the new class i wonder why). Other than that see you on the battlefield.Kayhllan2 Dec 12
Dec 9 [A] Mediocre is recruiting! <Mediocre> is a small guild looking to have some new faces in the guild. Most of our members play from 5pm-12pm est. We have been raiding on Wednesday nights from 7-10pm est. We are currently 7/7 N and 1/7 H. We are looking for more members to farm mythic+ with! We are also looking for more pvpers to run RBGs with and get people together to push rating in arena. If you want a small guild where everyone is friends with everyone come join Mediocre! We are a knowledgeable group that rides the line between being hardcore and casual. We are more than willing to help new players as well. If you have any questions just whisper any member and they should be able to clarify any questions! Hope to see you soon -GussGussGussguss2 Dec 9
Dec 8 Paladin WoW vet looking for new Guild Home! 1. Times available & time zone: I'm in the US central time zone. Currently in school so I have a lot more free time during the day between classes and on days I don't have classes. In the afternoons I work 5 days a week, usually 4pm - 10pm. 2. Server preference: No preference but currently on the Forgotten Coast server. 3. Faction preference: As of right now Horde only. My only 110 is a Tauren Paladin. I prefer Alliance and played Human paladin for the vast majority of my WoW career though. When I get around to playing him I can swap faction. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I'm between Semi-hardcore and Casual. I play at a Hardcore skill level, but I don't currently have the time to spend raiding 16+ hours a week. I'm mainly looking to do Mythic+ progression and the occasional raid. 5. Current progression/experience: Started playing WoW in classic, joined a progression guild before BC. During BC I swapped to Protection as the spec became semi-viable. I have mained Protection ever since. Cleared BT, and was most of the way through Sunwell before WotLK came out, was one of the best geared Prot Paladins on my server. In Wrath swapped to mainly 10 man progression raiding and cleared all the content. I believe I was well over a year, maybe 2 years of /played at this point. Around this time my playtime dropped off pretty sharply as I grew bored with the game and all night progression raids. During Cata I didn't play near as much but still managed to clear all the way through Firelands and Deathwing but only played enough to do the content, not to be super geared. When MoP came out I leveled to max level, but I didn't do any of the raids in MoP, the amount of Daily quests in MoP bored me to tears so I stopped playing entirely. Skipped WoD due to previous disenfranchisement. Then here we are today, decided to give Legion a try. It has reinvigorated my enjoyment with the game, and all the awesome changes they have made. I'm finally having a blast playing my Paladin again. 6. Recent logs (if available): I haven't saved any sorry, mainly because I'm tanking not DPSing. I usually do 150-200k dps as a Tank in Mythics though. 7. Contact info: My battle net id is Kharr#1311 8. Anything else: When I started back in legion I joined a guild that's just a group of real life friends. They barely play though, so I'm mainly looking for a guild that has people to hang out with when I'm online and to do Mythic+ runs with. I love the new challenge of Mythic+ and the speed pulling is a blast. Plus who doesn't need an extra tank?Kharr0 Dec 8
Nov 26 [H]Come Chill w/<Wycademy> 1/7M Recruiting! We're just a big group of friends who like to down bosses while having fun. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 10:30-12:30 PST (1:30) with an optional Sunday night raid. Currently recruiting DPS as we try to beat the hardest boss of all so far; the "20 man requirement for mythic" boss. Casual/non-raiders are also welcome to hang out and have fun! We do mythic+, Heroic farm runs, and more! All inquiries can be directed to: Laeyna-Warsong, DoSTrojan#1422 Thegreatt-Warsong, Thegreat#1557 Osideon-Warsong, Feelgood#1838Laeyna0 Nov 26
Nov 25 <Pinning Down Kids> Guild appreciation thread. Appreciate us.Cyberfriendx1 Nov 25
Nov 22 [A] Forgotten Fate 7/7 H 3/3 N Recruiting <Forgotten Fate> from Alterac Mountains is recruiting DPS and Healers for our core raiding group as we head into the final stages of Heroic (6/7) and then into Mythic. We are currently seeking any DPS *EXCEPT* Demon Hunters, Warlocks, and Hunters and preferably a Disc Priest/Holy Paladin for Healers. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, and sometimes Saturdays, from 8pm-12am EST. We also do plenty of guild Mythic +'s, WQ's, and we have some that prefer the PvP scene. If interested please send a whisper or in-game mail to Pertick-AlteracMountains. Thanks.Pertick3 Nov 22
Nov 17 [A] Virtue Recruiting 3/7M Virtue is now recruiting all classes and roles for Legion raiding! Founded in 2012, Virtue has been a competitive raiding guild for several years. Our raiding accomplishments include being one of the top guilds on server during MoP, as well as being one of the first guilds to down Heroic Blackhand on the server in WoD. We offer funded guild repairs, a fully stocked bank for all your raiding needs, and experienced, friendly players willing to help. Whether you’re a veteran raider, or just starting out, you can count on Virtue to give you the support you need! Raid times are currently 9 pm to 12 midnight, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Our current focus is the PvE experience, with intent for mythic raiding, but we also participate in world PvP, battlegrounds, arenas, old raid transmog farming, and world events. There’s something for everyone here, from the causal player to hardcore raider. Members of Virtue also play other games together when not kicking demon butt, such as Diablo, HotS, Overwatch, GTA, H1Z1, and many more. We currently have a Mumble server and Discord, and we welcome you to come chat with us and get to know who we are! If you have any questions, please contact one of our officers (Risika, Esteri, Lappy, Grunyar, or Valantia) in-game and mention this post, or post here and we will get back to you posthaste. We look forward to hearing from you!Grunyar9 Nov 17
Nov 15 *Warning* Risenshadow-TheForgottenCoast This player died enough times in a mythic+7 Arcway to destroy his gear. Upon being told there was no Jeeves available to repair but he could be summoned back after hearthing to repair, he left the run and flamed the group. Don't waste your time with this player, not only does he stand in 90% of volcanic circles beneath him but his damage is subpar and he'll leave your group 80% into a mythic+.Randomdoom0 Nov 15
Nov 8 Best of each class on server?(pvp) Who are they?Foodnetwork9 Nov 8
Nov 7 Connected realm did blizzard just put US-connected Burning blade and US-connected Alterac Mountains Realm together. it looks like ever time i tried to do a quest , there are 20 hordes waiting at flight point to kill people .And most of them are from burning blade.Warmog2 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7
Nov 4 Any guilds for sale? It would need to be at least a lvl 3 guild, i just need this for a server transfer so I can buy a Magic Roster mount on a server where it is available. I am in no rush, I don't quite have the needed gold to buy one currently.Mocco0 Nov 4
Nov 1 (H) {Inferiority Complex} is recruiting! Inferiority Complex is recruiting for Legion raiding. We are a close knit guild that is comprised of close friends, raiding together as far back as ICC. We are a rather new guild, only starting in the beginning of Warlords, but we have come a long way: from not even finishing normal Highmaul, to being #10 on the server group. We look to continue our advance into Legion by forming a core Mythic guild group. Our raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm-12am server time for the main raid dates. In addition to the main mythic group, we will also have a more casual one-day-a-week raid group for people looking just to raid for fun, which will be scheduled on Sunday 9PM-12AM server. Everyone is welcome to join. We are open-minded, caring people who like to have fun. Everyone in the guild has a huge sense of humor. We do not, however, tolerate attacks on players, or toxicity of any kind. For the main Mythic group, we are looking for: - Dedicated raiders who are looking to put time and effort into their class -People who show up 15 minutes early to raid so we can be ready to pull at 9PM - Come prepared to raid (fully enchanted, pots, flasks, food ready to go) -Have a good attitude (no rage-quitting, no complaining about wipes) -Able to learn from your mistakes (that way we don’t make the same mistake 60 times and wipe the raid) -Able to change for the good of the raid (sometimes something isn't working and we all need to make adjustments to progress) We are currently in need of these key roles: -Holy Paladin -Resto Druid -Ranged DPS -Melee DPS (prefer plate/mail wearers) If you have any questions, please whisper me on my druid Clarebear, this rogue, or my monk Namasté (alt-code 130). All of these are on The Forgotten Coast. In addition, my battletag is Schnookumz#11704. If you don’t see me on, don’t hesitate to whisper the guild leader Dennis or the other recruiting officer Bluamigo. If none of us are on, send me a post in the mail Hope to hear from you soon! KitKitsunæ8 Nov 1
Oct 24 [H] Only the Loudest 3/7 N Currently a very small but active guild looking for more people interested in that type of environment. We are looking for laid back people who are into progression, but not obsessively so. Real life calls for all of us, but we are Raiding Tues/Fri/Sun at 8 server time tentatively. We are currently pugging 2-3 spots to fill our 10m team, and as a result have been stuck in EN on heart of corruption. Because of this, we are currently looking to bolster our ranks with people of all specs and ilvls. Prior raid experience is needed, but not required. Currently lacking ranged dps, but at this point we just need more people with some brains. I know that some people, like myself, have been coming back in and out of this game for years now, and if you are one of those people and you are considering leaving again because you have no-one to play with, come play with us. We may not be the best, but we are a lot of fun and with your help we can hopefully continue to progress as content is released.Nëro5 Oct 24
Oct 13 Starsong Refuge Season Its open.Cyberfriendx0 Oct 13
Oct 7 4 Guys, LFG or trying to recruit few people We want to concentrate on Mythic+ and possibly even raiding. We also enjoy PvP and long walks on the beach We are a healer, Tank and 2 DPS. Just look at the guild roster, anyone over level 100. We are all adults over 30, except 1.. but he is a blood relative and he normally carry's in other fast reaction type games. He has never really played WoW tho, here he is a newb. Two are Canadian, milk bag drinking Frenchy's and the tank and I are MERICAN! Anyway might be more effective for us to join a larger guild, but not adverse to keeping it small here in "Yep"Mocco5 Oct 7
Oct 7 @Lilith-Warsong You sure got me there! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/181867655345602561/232580826209058818/WoWScrnShot_100316_151234.jpg Me right about now: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90999370106834944/231972402559582208/14502884_329929607362157_2730451971409442599_n.jpgMoonphoenix1 Oct 7
Oct 5 [H] <Only the Loudest> LFM Very small chill guild, need more players to get a solid raid roster going. Only 3/7 Normal (during first week of release) but due to spotty attendance not much since has happened. Several people in the guild have experience in heroic EN, however, and many successful m+ runs. There are also a few pvpers in the guild. Current raid schedule is Tue/Fri/Sun 8pm EST until people need to sleep (usually 11-12). Need just about everything, especially ranged dps, tank and possibly a rdruid or hpriest or mw would work. Just /who anyone in guild and ask for an invite.Katemoss0 Oct 5
Oct 4 (H) {Inferiority Complex} 5/7H is recruiting Inferiority Complex 7/7N 5/7H is recruiting for our core raid group. We are a close knit guild that is comprised of close friends, raiding together as far back as ICC. Our raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm-12am server time for the main raid dates. We also have a casual raid on Sunday 9-12 server for anyone who likes to raid for fun. Everyone is welcome to join. We are open-minded, caring people who like to have fun. Everyone in the guild has a huge sense of humor. We do not, however, tolerate attacks on players, or toxicity of any kind. For the main raid group, we are looking for: - Dedicated raiders who are looking to put time and effort into their class -People who show up 15 minutes early to raid so we can be ready to pull at 9PM - Come prepared to raid (fully enchanted, pots, flasks, food ready to go) -Have a good attitude (no rage-quitting, no complaining about wipes) -Able to learn from your mistakes (that way we don’t make the same mistake 60 times and wipe the raid) We are currently in need of these key roles: -Healer (pally preferred) -Ranged DPS (Cloth/Mail preferred) In addition to raiding, we also run lots of Mythics and Mythic+'s. We are a very social guild, with our main hours of activity in the afternoon to evening. Everyone is welcome to join. If you have any questions, please whisper me on my druid Clarebear or my monk Namasté (alt-code 130). All of these are on The Forgotten Coast. In addition, my battletag is Schnookumz#11704. If you don’t see me on, don’t hesitate to whisper the guild leader Dennis, or send me an in-game mail. Hope to hear from you soon! NamNamasté0 Oct 4
Sep 28 Stand with us! <Alliance Lives Matter> In all the troubled times of Azeroth's past there is no greater time than now to take a stand. A stand for the countless lives lost to the countless wars brought upon us. For decades the races of the Alliance lived on Azeroth without outside interface. Now those days seem like a distant memory. The Horde, The Legion, and many others have come to our world and destroyed our home. We try to explore our world to hunt and gather, just to be brutally murdered by groups of Horde. Our cities burn in fel fire as we speak from the demonic invasions of the Legion. Are you going to sit around and let this happen? Are you going to attempt to save this world alone? We are the Alliance and the only way to take back our home world is to join together! There are those among us that say we should even side with the Horde to face the Legion. As a few may lay down arms to fight the invasion, we know not all of them will. The Horde have shown they can not be trusted to fight side by side with us. They have shown they will leave us in battle to save themselves and leave you to die. No, no, my friends, the time has come to fight this war on two fronts. What greater time to strike an enemy than while they are fighting another enemy? Today, will you stand up and join us in saving Azeroth? Will you tell the world that we fight for every man, woman, and child of our world? Will today be the day you let the message echo throughout all of Azeroth... Alliance Lives Matter! PvE recruiting Pally Healer, Melee DPS, Mage, and Non-Druid Tank. Open Recruitment for a 2nd team. Raid times/days will be voted on by group. Will be between 6pm - 12am EST for 2 or 3 hours depending on days. PvP recruitment: Open PvP done nightly. World PvP Events, Arena, and RBGs in Legion. <Alliance Lives Matter> - The Forgotten CoastSilentchief1 Sep 28
Sep 28 853 sub rogue, wed to sat late night Looking for a guild/group for mythic+ and normal/heroic raids. I'm available from wednesday to saturday: 11:30pm to 6am Eastern Time. or 8:30pm to 3am PDTElveena1 Sep 28
Sep 26 Warning Prepaired DH Tank TheForgottenCoast Ran a Neltharions Lair + 6 with this guy earlier. Had lost the time due to a few bad pulls on the tanks part. When it was mentioned he decided to hold the fact that it's a unique 5 over our heads and said he was no longer going to tank when we were sitting at the trash pack right before last boss. Just sending a warning out to my fellow WoW players, don't run with this guy if you don't want to risk not completing for at least a chest. :)Eurëka0 Sep 26
Sep 20 [A] iLvl 847 Ele Shaman - LF Raiding/Guild I am a World of Warcraft veteran and have been playing the game since the early days of Alpha testing. During the days of WoW Vanilla I was in a hardcore raiding guild up until about the Burning Crusade expansion when I joined the Marine Corps. During my military days I played in more of a casual status, but with the release of Legion, I'm looking to move into the more Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore status. I would like to join a community of like-minded players to raid the most difficult of content with as well as participate in a great social atmosphere. I am very organized and my goal is to clear content effectively and efficiently with a great group of people. If you want to contact me reply here or send me a message on Battle.net (xCasino#1463) Availability Mon - Fri: 7pm - 2am EST Sat - Sun: FlexibleGåmble0 Sep 20
Sep 19 LF Guild PVP heavy I joined this server to play with friends who are unfortunately literally never on. I didn't realize I would be playing totally by myself for 90 levels but that's what has happened. Looking for a new guild to perhaps join to make some new friends because server transfer fees don't interest me right now. I enjoy PVP and long walks on the beach. I will also raid with you when I hit cap.Draven2 Sep 19
Sep 19 (A) 846 Resto Druid LFG Looking for solid spot in raid once it opens on Tuesday. At least twice a week. Prefer 6-10pm est.Serithin1 Sep 19
Sep 17 (A) LFG 6-10pm est. Looking to progress through raids and mythic plus as resto druid.Serithin0 Sep 17
Sep 16 (A) New guild on server needs Heals and RDPS. We came back home to this low population server for Legion. We are outnumbered by Horde and always getting the bad end of the WoW storyline. We stood up and created a team to turn the tides on this server but we need your help. A core of WoD mythic raiders transfered to form ALM. Today, will you stand up and join us in saving Azeroth? Will you tell the world that we fight for every man, woman, and child of our world? Will today be the day you let the message echo throughout all of Azeroth... Alliance Lives Matter! PvE recruiting needs Non-Druid healers and Ranged DPS mostly Raid times/days will be Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 - 10:30pm server (subject to slide later times). Best 20 will be in Mythic raid team, Normals and Heroic will be flex. PvP recruitment: Open PvP done nightly. World PvP Events, Arena, and RBGs in Legion. Interested, message silentchief-theforgottencoast or /who the guild and ask for invite. <Alliance Lives Matter> - The ForgottenSilentchief2 Sep 16
Sep 15 Funniest Mail i have ever received http://imgur.com/a/WBnMP REKT!!!!! LOLKayhllan4 Sep 15